Speaker 1: Als media.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies and gentlemen, this is a different show. We rarely do like grab bag multiple topics. As a matter of fact, we never have. It's always been I take one thing and unpack it to make sure that.
Speaker 3: Everybody understands what the hell were talking about.
Speaker 2: But it's the end of the year, tired as hell is way too much to cover before the break. So, ladies and gentlemen, a very old friend of mine, as in I mean, he looks old, but he's We've just been friends for a long time.
Speaker 3: You are younger than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Orlando on a Junior aka Triune. I have mentioned you many times on this show.
Speaker 4: I hope in a good way.
Speaker 2: It's always in a good way. Like when you slapped the ship out of the dude that.
Speaker 3: It's no no, no, no, no, no no no, I got gray hair.
Speaker 4: Now it's different. It's different.
Speaker 3: You graduated, you feel me, I know?
Speaker 4: But after death throw? Like what after death throw? You know? Listen?
Speaker 3: So Triune, do people still call you?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Have you converted to our land?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You just put an album out on bro?
Speaker 4: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to get mad? About I was like, wait, hold.
Speaker 1: Up, more people in this world know me as Triumne than they know me about my government, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I figured.
Speaker 2: So for y'all that don't know, Me and Triune met in high school. It was around the time that we were very hungry with our you know, battle wrapping and had yet to meet anybody that was worth our time and battle it right until we had met each other.
Speaker 3: We became fast friends.
Speaker 2: We've done albums together, we've toured together, We've done you know, and Tryun is like probably the bullseye of what.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this you as context, but the listeners know the premise of the show is if you just if you understand the hood, you understand politics, right, that's the premise of the show.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: We use what we know to explain what we think we don't know, right, So all of our antennas are code all that, and uh, Tryn is a living example of that who.
Speaker 3: In a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the code, one of the reasons why I wanted to talk to you about specifically about a G code is like, there's there's three people in my life that are like tryun in this sense. Now, listeners, remember I st always cracked the joke about Wayne's rhyme, you know real.
Speaker 3: GE's moving silence like lasagnya.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I did because it's a great line.
Speaker 2: But like it's that you my homeboy BJ that went to Ranto with me and Jay Beats in La Symphony, Like you are the three people that like Jay Beats a mess around you. You open up your Instagram, this nigga's in Cuba and you're like, why are you When did you go to Like what is that?
Speaker 3: You never know?
Speaker 2: Like you have to like you have to just know Orlando, to know all the things that you just you just wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know how like.
Speaker 2: Truly like if on a street level, like how truly dangerous this man is?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You would never.
Speaker 2: Know because because but what I'm saying is like when we were younger, like you don't carry yours, You've never carried yourself like that you have you'd have to just know. It's like that that was that business. This was this business. This man mess around with selling cars. I didn't even know you selling cars, Like just you just make your moves.
Speaker 3: You you make your moves and your wins are in public.
Speaker 2: You know you just you work in silence, you win in public, and that's that's so. But the the code for which again we've talked about a lot on this show, is something that like I feel like again it's proof of concept that like, if you know the rules and understand how to navigate the world that we grew up in, once you, like I said, graduate into like corporate business, adulthood, and ultimately politics, it's like you're way more equipped than you give yourself credit.
Speaker 4: For because you realize it's all the same. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When when did that click for you that you was like, oh this is the same.
Speaker 1: Probably about seven to ten years ago where I was, oh, none of this means nothing, Like this is all just clicks and cruise doing what they need to do for their click and crew.
Speaker 4: That's what it like.
Speaker 1: These are blocks, these are hood these are gangs, these are like it's all the same shit. Like it's like, okay, like like if I was president, you think I'm not gonna make sure propaganda's good?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy? Why what are we talking about? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: You hit my phone after they say I was elected bro, whatever you need, just.
Speaker 4: Talk to this guy.
Speaker 3: He's got you your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I realized it was like, oh, so you're either in the circle or you're not. And you gotta carve out your circle that works for you, and you gotta help that circle as they help you. And that's how you was saying. And hopefully your circle sends higher than others.
Speaker 4: Hopefully. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, you get on or get down.
Speaker 2: Which is why I think when you talk about when we talked about like working class like black and brown, like specifically men sitting all aside the we talked about this before, all the racis shit, all the stuff that's like clearly working against you. Why we understand stand a Trump Like I just understand it. It's just like it's I move, I move from my circle either you.
Speaker 1: This is what I understand about black people in relation to Trump. Now, I want to say this ahead of time. Not a Trump supporter, I get to vo from any of that, although I do have positive views about Trump, so we'll get into that.
Speaker 4: Lad.
Speaker 3: That's what I say, Like you probably understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like growing up is like I think me and you are unique in the sense of we grew up as black kids in Wage America, in black families. Yeah, so our touch of the blackness was in the home, but as soon as we stepped out, we was dealing with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump has been my teacher, my principal, my vice principal, my proctor, my coach. I have had to deal with Trump personalities my whole life. Yeah, this is I'm just not going to panic like the rest of the world. This is nothing new to me. This is not a new experience working with people that have a superiority complex because of your skin color or because of where you come from socioeconomically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it has been my whole life. Yeah, so for me, this is just another day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Yeah.
Speaker 2: The part, the only part that that surprised me is like, because I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I know a million of you.
Speaker 2: The part that's weird is how you was able to convince everybody else that like that you're not what you are because so I feel like, so what you're saying is what I'm saying is like, no, I see you, you know, and and in me seeing you, I still believe that like among among black people, like our politics are very transactional and pragmatic, it's like what why should I fuck with you?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna give me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's like it's really that simple, you know what I'm saying. Like, so I'm like, I don't. I don't believe none of the shit you say. I'm just as like, what are you gonna get for me?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: So to me, the part that like blows my mind is like, wait, some of y'all actually believe us.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's where you gig into the people that don't understand the Hood, because in the Hood already.
Speaker 3: Nailed it ying listeners.
Speaker 2: Do you see what I mean? Like, that's exactly what I meant. All right, So we've already covered the one of the ones I wanted to talk about. Like I said, I've never done a grab bag episode where we run through a lot of stuff, but one of which you've already understand is like the no brainer of like, of course President Biden pardoned his son, Like are y'all, are.
Speaker 3: Y'all are y'all kidding me right now? Like was this y'all outraged?
Speaker 1: This is the thing, Like I look at Biden partnering his son is the same as I look at Lebron getting his son drafted.
Speaker 4: What's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Everyone else should hate this, everyone else should call it out for what it is.
Speaker 4: It was bullshit.
Speaker 1: Biden the camera a hundred times he said, I will never do that. No one's above the law.
Speaker 5: And as soon as the situation really came.
Speaker 4: He was like, man, as as it got real, Yeah, it's my boy, it's my son. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think he would have done that?
Speaker 2: Do you think he would have done that if if Kamala won.
Speaker 4: I think he was going to do that, no matter.
Speaker 3: I think it's the whole time. Don't goddamn madam, damn jail nigga his son.
Speaker 2: And he was probably only gonna get like two years community service, probably like time off for good be head.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna get it. But at the end of the day, it's like.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: That's my son, like you, like there has to be a benefit of being that's Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: His dag has been in government since seventies. His dag was a vice president and the president son. We are rich, we are white, and we have a feeling what you're not going to know.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have got the Bereza job.
Speaker 2: My nigga, Like how many times that was the funniest one where I was just like, okay, when everybody outraged about that, I was like, you mean to tell me a rich white kid is acting like a rich white kid and that bothers. Y'all listen. If I could call my father and be like, oh, hey, have you met my dad? You guys want to mean my dad? If I could put him on the phone and my dad don't have to get me the job, he just I just put him on the phone.
Speaker 3: Why would I not do that?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: If I can mention my dad's name when I got pulled over by the cops and it got me off, I would do it every single time.
Speaker 3: Like every every day, every time.
Speaker 4: This is my issue with it.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of Biden and his side of politics always virtue signaling you niggas ain't no cleaner than the other side, right, be clear about that. You're not any better than the other side. We're dealing with two devils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and the and the and the thing is like, yeah, you you you lose ground to stand on in the sense that, like I'm like, one side is mask off, like it is what it is.
Speaker 3: We know what we're looking at.
Speaker 2: This side is like the Biden and them and just keep gas lighting us by like you said, like talking about and I'm of the theory that Ezra client is they've been talking like there's been a lot of like talk around like really understanding like why the Democrats got their ass beat this last election because they you got another way to put it with yeah, yeah, So my my my main one is, I mean there's a lot of reasons, you know what I'm saying, But I think one is like y'all niggas ain't got no backbone, because when it came down to it, you didn't really stand on your square like you just you kept back and off in just capitulating. But ultimately when you did that like trumping them, they would say some like you know basically like visagogue, burn the whole system down outland as shit and rather than and it was because they're like, listen, system's not working for you obviously, So here's my solution, right, And what the DAMS kept doing was going, well.
Speaker 3: Our systems and institutions are sacred and you should respect them.
Speaker 2: So you come it off like fam, no, it's not like no, really, the system's not working. You just came off as like protectors of the institution, and it's like you can't we fucking hall monitors, Like why are you acting like this? Like no, what you're supposed to say is you know what, You're right, the system is failing you. Here's how we'll fix it.
Speaker 1: Yo, say, I saw it that way as well, but I saw it I guess a little bit more sinister than that. Okay, you can't tell to me that the economy is good when it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's likes.
Speaker 1: Above them, exactly above them, beyond all things. People may vote on, all of these separate issues, women's rights, race relations, title, this title, that, this, this amendment, change, this, your Supreme Court. There's a bunch of fringe issues. But the number one issue is always the wallet. It's the number one issue. And if you're telling me it's raining skiggles outside and it's really raining, hell, well, I mean.
Speaker 4: There's not my thing. I can't rock with you, bro.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: That's why I was just like, why are you Yeah, you're you're you're pissing on my back and tell me it's raining. It's like, you can't tell me, But I'm like, maybe you're like, maybe your scale is maybe using the wrong scale, Like if you're telling me the economy is good because the stock market is at this, the Dow Jones is at this, and I'm like, what the hell I care about that? If I can't pay the rent, most don't invest, bro, Like, what difference does that mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can't tell you how my life changed, like in a practical feeling sense, in a good stock market or a bad stock market. And now obviously I invest now, but like most of my life, I'm like, I can't tell the difference between you. You're telling me the economy is bad and I don't. It seemed the same to me.
Speaker 1: If most people can't handle an unexpected thousand dollars bill, stop aod economy, stop talking s and P five hundred to these people to stop talking you exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, you're you.
Speaker 2: You hugged the status quo, right, And of course, like some of the stuff Trump was saying is like good f schoolly, irresponsible, Like they're like, like, for example, we've done tariffs before it it.
Speaker 3: Did not do what you said.
Speaker 2: We've had mass deportations and to your point, it was Obama, Like Obama deported more people than the last FOE presidents, and we.
Speaker 4: Got to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Because I disagree with the premise of those two questions, we got to talk about them.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, let me finish.
Speaker 2: But but what now that we've had enough time to actually look at the numbers, is as, did this create jobs for Americans? And the answer is no, it didn't. Let me tell you why. I gotta hear here here why now? Now look now, now, listeners, we're about to get into the barbershop. Okay, So now this is where we.
Speaker 3: Get to disagree.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's because if you're if you own roofing company in Florida, right, you're obviously you're hiring undocumented people because they do the work, and they do it fast and you ain't got to pay them a lot, right, So you're not hiring Americans for that, You're hiring immigrants. What you're hiring Americans for is project managers, is you know, site leads. You're hiring them for management jobs. So what they're doing is saying, if you remove my skilled worker, you remove my roofers, I can't do as many jobs. I can't have as I can't be running as many you know, location at the same time exactly, so like I can't be doing like But if you let me have all these grunt workers, I could be doing a house in Florida. I could be doing a house in Orlando, in Tampa and Sarasota. I can have all these things going on. Now, I'm going to hire Americans to be project managers for all these different locations. I don't have a lot of locations now because I don't have a lot of workers, so I'm not hiring Americas.
Speaker 4: This is this is where I.
Speaker 1: Get confused with the liberal mindset when it comes to this, Right, I can't. I'll get to my point first in regard to the deportations. Right, if you look during the Obama administration when he deported like three million people, Now, I cannot point to a causation. I don't think any economists can point to a causation. However, I can point to a correlation. Right, i'ma had more job growth than any other president other than Bill Clinton in like over eighty to one hundred years, a long period of time, and you can see his job growth is in line with also the deportation line. So I can't say that there's hard causation, but I can say that there is correlation.
Speaker 4: Now, going to your point.
Speaker 1: I understand that because a lot of the stuff you're saying is like Democrat talking points that I hear or okay, some more of my liberal friends or media analytic I hear from right. And typically Democrats have a problem with like astronomical profits, like.
Speaker 4: Anyone that is well off.
Speaker 1: Usually Democrats kind of frown about because they say that even although capitalism is there for people to capitalize, they don't want you to capitalize to.
Speaker 2: A certain degree, to the point of where right you're hurting your You had to oppress somebody to get this.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So when you say the premise, I am a construction company in Florida, and I'm hiring undocumented workers to do the actual work, but then I'm hiring American project managers, Well, what you're doing and doing that is you are also pretty much enabling and emboldening these companies to chase profits based on cheap labor. So what side of the fence are we on? Do you want companies to operating in good faith with American workers and actually have less profit because they're paying people livable wages or do you want for these companies to hire indocumented work, run up the millions and billions, and then kill them once they become successful.
Speaker 4: H So what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I think livable wages is a human right, and I think there's a human or a legal right. I think it's a human right. I think there are ways to do both, though. I think there are ways to run up the profits and to pay people well. And it's as simple as do.
Speaker 4: People include undocumented works?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: So, I like, you gotta remember, like I am like, okay, full transparency. I'm like a complete anarchist. I'm like, borders are stupid, they don't exist. I'm worse than like, I'm further left than left, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just like Nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't fall out and fallen off the cliff. In my mind, I'm like, there's I have yet to see in history a moment where putting a group of dudes in charge has ever actually worked in the long run. So I'm just like, borders make violence, the closing of resources. So like, don't get me wrong in that, but but I'm also in the reality of like the ocean is salt water, so you know ocean, you gotta swim, You gotta be a salt water fish.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: You could pretend to be a freshwater fish, but you're gonna die, so so so yeah, I think there is a principle that like budgets are more documents and it has to do with like what we have a will to do. I think there's a couple of things happening there. I think that our borders for a good century weren't like this, that like you could everybody won. When it wasn't such a nationalistic way about it. We all could make money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you but if you categorize this worker as this, and I think a good example a lot of people don't like that is really is the EU. I think how that worked where it was very normal for you to open your door and you had a finished person that was doing your your plumbing, and the electrician was French, and they worked, they went home and.
Speaker 3: They got paid and everybody's fine.
Speaker 2: It just so I think that there's a way that you can run up the profits and feed people. Well, I think it, but it has to do with the will to remove sort of I think, at the end of the day, a very nationalistic, racist understanding of how borders work. If you just let that go and let it be about the money and let it be about the GDP, then I think then you should be like like these corporations that are like I'm here, fuck about the the undocumented laws.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that. Do you do the work? Okay?
Speaker 4: Is this? Well?
Speaker 3: This is this enough? Like? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, if I'm paying you something that's a livable wage for Mexico because it's okay for you to work here and go to Mexico, I don't see a problem with that. Now, if I'm an American, you better not pay me a livable wage for Mexico because I don't live in Mexico.
Speaker 3: I live here.
Speaker 2: Pay me a livable wage for here and to me as a government. That's when the government steps in and says, hey, homie, you can't. You're not allowed to exploit people like yups. In my mind, we got a lot of topics, But keep pushing at me.
Speaker 4: Let me, let me offer a perspective.
Speaker 1: Right, So, our first generation America my family is from Central America.
Speaker 4: They're from two.
Speaker 1: Countries that have a lot of people that migrate to this country. Right, I have a lot of family members that a migregate here. The majority of them have legally, some of them have illegally. The ones that have migreged here legally tend to have issue with the ones that migregate here illegally. And I think it's really simple human psychology.
Speaker 3: Of course, I wait in line. You should wait in line.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: If I'm in Magic Mountain, I'm a Disneyland, it's shit. If I am at Chipotle and line, yeah, and you just go to the front. There's gonna be some furniture.
Speaker 3: Moving around here for sure.
Speaker 1: So what about the people that are doing it the right way, that are trying to get in here a legal way?
Speaker 4: Is there is their outcries? Is that? Does that mean nothing?
Speaker 3: Or I think it means a lot.
Speaker 2: I think that again, like I am one that believes that the this was an infrastructure created problem, Like this problem did not have to exist, and it's it's pitted these two groups of people against each other.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 2: Line there's so much to go around that it don't have to be like this. Now that being said, I am not an immigrant, Right, I married one, but I'm not one. So I think that I want to be very careful to your point to to I don't Well, I'm trying to say is I don't want to weigh in on that because I'm like, that's not my experience, and I think that that person has every right to be as upset as they are based on their experience, you know. So what I can weigh on is the laws that we made. And I'm like, that's why I'm like, the laws we made created this problem, Like they should not have It shouldn't have to be like that in my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate to sound like this guy, but it's just it's just the truth because I.
Speaker 4: Come from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you do, You've more direct.
Speaker 1: The country that was built is the reason for our problem. Amen, that's the problem. It's not it's not the border, it's not the laws. It's the country that we build. And I'm not trying to sound like some crazy patriot because I'm in the middle as far as that's concerned. Like, I'm happy to be here, but we got a lot of changes at.
Speaker 4: Work that we need to do here as well.
Speaker 1: Right, But nonetheless, nonetheless, I gotta be real. The opportunities that are afforded to you here are not afforded to you in Honduras. They are not afforded to you in Guatemala, and I can name several other countries that my family is not from where these opportunities are not afforded. So I think the infrastructure of how things just are, and you know, the free market somewhat, you know that sort of thing where people can actually come here and say, Okay, well my grind can get me wherever I wanted to get me.
Speaker 4: For the most part, I mean, yeah, this is gonna be a little pig falls.
Speaker 1: They may not like my skin color, they may not like my SLF, but if I get around enough people that rock.
Speaker 4: With me, I can make Yeah. Yeah. I think that's the cause of.
Speaker 3: I love it. Okay, cool, so perfect.
Speaker 2: So I want to kind of keep this around the idea of like holding to the code because I know you and I are we're cut from that cloth. So of the two things we talked about, uh, hiring from the border pardoning your child, which we already kind of agreed, is like, I mean, that's this g code, Like, of course, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Of course I would to pardon my son, like this, what are you talking about? But but this one right here?
Speaker 5: You when I said I wasn't, that's you, that's your fault.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So uh so hiring undocumented workers code or not?
Speaker 4: Damn, that's hard. What what what's my vantage for?
Speaker 3: You're the boss, it's your spot, it's my business? Is your business?
Speaker 1: Damn, prop that's hard because I want to run the bag up, like you know, that's me.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I got, I gotta, I gotta get back to you.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, get back to us on that one. Okay, we'll come back to that one, all right. All right, So there's the big ones of course, is like, all right, so we got I want to talk about the United Healthcare worker being shot in broad daylight and all of New York knowing the code being like, oh that wasn't that was midtown bro, midtown bro, which to me my first thought was like, oh, he mobbed up because nobody walks that brazen unless they got like mob protection. But it turns out they found the guy today. But Drake suing u MG code or not, that's not okay, Okay, good, that's easy. Now what do you think the play is because clearly it's so corny, right, like, like what's the play?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: There's no way to come out of this, at least in the eyes. To me, it's like maybe he's accepting that he is just not welcome at the Bungalows. Just keep being your prom king, you know what I'm saying, Like, just be the homecoming king. You can't come to the bungalo You will never be under the bleachers.
Speaker 3: With us, So I just like, yeah, just go be there. What do you think his play is.
Speaker 1: I think the play is just to get out like US and I played at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I think that's today.
Speaker 1: I think he's trying to put enough red tape and legalities around that song that all the sponsors like PEPSI and the NFL and everyone else will decide to drop out and say.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, we're good.
Speaker 1: But he can't do that because we don't want to evoke a lawsuit against us. I think that's the key, and I think he gonna fail. I don't think that's gonna ride because it's a petition. It's not even a lost. He's petitioning u MG to give him information that he doesn't have proof of. And so U m G can just keep it. I mean even if they are completely like liable, let's say they're guilty, they can extend the petition eight the petition date out further than the super Bowl, So they gonna get they streams and they money don't get intwit because they distribute, so they're gonna get their money.
Speaker 4: This is a hell Mary Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that to me, that's the part that like I'm like, okay, let's let's again, let's use our antennas here. If I distribute both of y'all, don't you think I'd run up both your numbers? Like why would I just why would I squash what like to to pay you less?
Speaker 3: Are you you?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: You really?
Speaker 2: You really that important to me? You think you think I can't cover your check?
Speaker 3: Like don't you what? Do you really? And it's just like yeah, he you know he's really not like us, is he?
Speaker 1: Because no, no, like no, no, no, I mean the premise of it, like I'm gonna I'm going to destroy my marquee artists, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or a new label startup?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think people need to remember those fatal lyrics on family matters, job job, job you asked face you did you beg?
Speaker 5: You was on your grand or your stories?
Speaker 4: When is your job? Another day with you beg? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was yeah, yeah to me.
Speaker 2: The the the part, I was like, this might this might be one of the best, This might be a good little even battle until the AI Tupac and then I was like, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Just yeah exactly. I was like, oh, yeah, this is where you fucked up.
Speaker 4: When I heard that, I was like, and you know, it wasn't even the POC part.
Speaker 1: It was the Snoop part. I was like, Snoop is still alive and what are we doing here? Like yeah, I would have been an ultra authentic if I was Snoop. Like way, so you AI me and I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm not even dead yet, and I'm like, yeah, I'm like you're sir. Like nothing in me.
Speaker 2: Would think if I'm beefing with a New York dude, I'm gonna do a biggie voice. Nothing in me would think that that that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: And I'm not even from the country.
Speaker 2: You're not even no, nah, you're not even You're not even a citizen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, this is like oh man, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm beefing with a UK drill artist and I'm right, and I'm gonna I'm gonna use adel as somebody.
Speaker 2: Like why are you? Why are you doing this? We're to do a Beatles song? Like, I'm not gonna do a Beatles song. I respect their history anyway. Let's see here, so we'll stay, we'll stay, We'll stay. In the lawsuit situation, let's talk about jay Z's uh so Hoves indicted in this like thirteen. He said that this thirteen year old girl is saying that he sexually assaulted her. He finally spoke up about it, and it was like, I'm being extorted because if this is what you're saying is a crime, I don't understand why Why is this a civil suit?
Speaker 3: Where's the criminal charges? Right? And he's like, I love how he was just like I'm different.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not like the rest of these Hollyes. Like I've done my research on you. This My own concern for Hove, Okay, talk to me. My concern for.
Speaker 1: Hove is that was a lot of people's responses to the Cassie lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I think people get if you don't know since we're talking some hooshit if y'all just.
Speaker 4: Talk to you don't know, a civil suit.
Speaker 1: Has nothing to do with a criminal suit, and an NDA is a personal agreement that has nothing to do with an investigation on a stake or federal Yeah, a state or federal investigation supersedes your NDA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I just caution hole, like, hey, I know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Wild niggas in the nineties and the early.
Speaker 1: Two and I'm not saying you did anything illegal, but in the age of accusations putting niggas in jail, Yeah, listen, jumping out there and being like, well it should be criminal. You don't know what this accuser is doing behind the curtains, and you, I know, we all say the video is what you know, took things over the time for puff and I agree with that, but there was a federal investigation that was going on before that video dropped. In fact, most people think the Feds dropped that video.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: And Cassie is absolutely the FED star witness and the DIGGI shit, yeah.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Be cautious what you wish for a whole Like I'm just saying, yeah, I mean but I do agree. Look, I'm familiar with this lawyer through marketing. I'll just say that and I'll leave it there. I'm familiar with this lawyer through marketing. He's an ambulance chaser.
Speaker 4: I do know that.
Speaker 1: I do know that Hoe that sue is law firm for something else in the past. And now all of a sudden, this name is being put in this civil suit. And I knew that, I know this lawyer is like, you know, he's one of these smunt lawyers. So I don't know if I believe it one hundred percent. Even the story in the civil suit. Look, it sounds weird, like, yeah, says Jay walked in with some unknown woman, some unknown celebrity woman.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what Yeah, yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: And then allegedly in the actual civil suit, it's not saying that Jay actually touched the girl. It's saying that Jay watch Puff touched the girl and then after Puff got done, Jay just got up and walked out.
Speaker 4: That's what the actual civil suits.
Speaker 3: That's what the actual civil suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, it sounds crazy like Jay's gonna walk in with some chick something.
Speaker 5: Just that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, time will tell no time, will tell I know I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what thing?
Speaker 2: Two more things to talk to you about. We'll stay national. So trumpet Elon? All right, how long we got two alphas that In my mind, it's only a matter of time before they start having problems. Yeah, do you think the same or do you think they'll be able to make this like workout?
Speaker 4: I'm split brain on it.
Speaker 1: I have the same notion you do, like two outfits like that working towards cugging expenditures that can get ugly real fast, like.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's cut this well absolutely actually no.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, And I'm like I don't think either of like, oh, like Elon ain't there to cut no, damnits like be there to run his bag up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, that's the other side of it. The other side of it is the SpaceX bang because the amount of funding that Elon gets from the federal government for his SpaceX programs and how they assist NASA is definitely gonna be in the hinge. So maybe Elon tucks his tail because he's like, hell you.
Speaker 3: You think he can tuck his tail?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like it's with dudes like them who've never not been in charge. I'm like, how how much can you take? Because I know even for me, like I have a limit of like you ain't gonna like talk to me how freely you ain't There's there's gonna be a limit where I'm like, Okay, you can't draw this line.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna draw this line. You gonna need you.
Speaker 1: You also don't have a chance of being in the world's first trillionaire touche and SpaceX that is what's gonna give elin to a trillion It's not gonna be Tesla's, it's not gonna be super.
Speaker 4: Charges, that could be none of that shit.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be SpaceX because that'sa is pretty.
Speaker 4: Much chartering rides yeah by.
Speaker 1: From SpaceX, and these rides is like a billion and a half per Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, that's real. So you think he can hold his mud? Do you think that there's anything that would that would sour it?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this. Would you work for Elion Musk for four years if afterwards you're.
Speaker 4: A billionaire.
Speaker 3: Billions a lot of money.
Speaker 4: You got a wife, kid?
Speaker 3: So I do, got a wife, A kid do I gotta tell people I'm working for.
Speaker 4: You got to be on the company.
Speaker 3: I gotta public ship.
Speaker 5: That's hard, man, the companies you tested.
Speaker 2: My revolutionary you know what I'm saying, Like that's yeah, like as you shut up.
Speaker 3: For four years and yeah right, but as soon as I walk.
Speaker 4: Out, you're looking. You open your bank cap. It's one with nine o's as.
Speaker 2: Long as I ain't signed no NDA, So as soon as it's over, I could be like, man.
Speaker 3: I played them, man crazy. I came here for the money. Nah, man, that'd be hard.
Speaker 4: For a billion you're doing it, I.
Speaker 3: Mean a billion billion. I look, I'm on recordllion a lot of money. They had a lot of things I do for a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: It's that code.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's that code. I feel like, Yeah, people don't snitch.
Speaker 2: Depends on how many years you're throwing at them, like I could. You could probably handle a year, like you know what I'm saying, maybe five if you win the shits them niggas start talking about ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Years.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, lay start turning pink and you start logging like Takashi.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it look cause it's like yeah, nah, that's you talking about fifteen years, a billion Listen. I feel like I've thought about this before, Like there is definitely you remember Vince Staples did the shut the fuck up Vince Staples think when he was like, if you have an issue with me, if you guys pay me, what was it ten million? He was like or something like he was like, if you give me ten million dollars, I'll stop making music right now.
Speaker 3: You can have whatever you want. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I feel like there is a number for me that I'll be like, yeah, yeah, I'll unplug everything.
Speaker 3: You had his mic, you can have it back.
Speaker 4: You're saying, I got what's that you just said?
Speaker 3: A billy? I'm like, damn, you just threw me a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You'll never hear from I'll text you.
Speaker 3: You'll never. You'll y'all will never. This would be the last too Politics episode.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine if you had two hundred and fifty billion and you gotta deal with this guy for four years. Yeah, after I walk out, though, I'm touching the t and I'm the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, damn, Yeah, that's probably a round new Ross by the run.
Speaker 3: If you could do it if you could do it, I just don't know.
Speaker 4: You Trump might die in the next four years.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. The last one is Bashar al Asade. Now this is like like breaking news, but they finally overthrew them. So this was like, I mean, you just just the definition of communist regime, like you want to open it up in Webster Dictionary.
Speaker 3: It's Asad in Syria.
Speaker 2: So during the Arab spring, I mean we're talking like like name them al Qaeda, you know isis everybody like this is when all this stuff started popping off and they're finally overthrown as of yesterday, finally got to Damascus and Asad hit the row because Homie and Hope we saw the ops coming and the nigga at Russia now is.
Speaker 1: By getting his feed rubbed right now, right right right.
Speaker 3: Listen, He said, Man, I did my.
Speaker 4: Part, did Saddam? You got me fucked up?
Speaker 3: The look, that's all I wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: You already said that you ain't gonna do me like I ain't hiding and nobody dog all hole.
Speaker 3: You saw how trash Saddam looks.
Speaker 1: Dog low key Saddam was the first viral video on YouTube him getting hung you remember gut words. The first time Nigga seen some real shit online. We was like, yo, did you see the Saddam video? Remember that he was I think he was working on like foot soldiers around.
Speaker 2: I think you might be right, yeah, right first because I just remember his face coming out the coming out the ground when they got him out the ground, and I was like, damn, that is humiliating, homie, like you you were a state leader this yeah, so yeah, no, he like I'm in Russia, hommie, and so as I've been thinking about it, and I think they kind of saying the same thing too.
Speaker 3: It's like, all right, well all your all your big.
Speaker 2: Homies was Russia and Iran, and Russia clearly busy right and Iran stretched in they gotta pay for hamas, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta pay for Hesbalad? Who Israel? Whooping?
Speaker 2: All they ass right now, you know what I'm saying. Right, So they like, we ain't got we ain't got it for you?
Speaker 3: Like you said, so what would you picture?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Asides conversations with Iran and Russia while this was happening.
Speaker 4: Y'all got can spy? You got a bed for me?
Speaker 5: Ya? Yo?
Speaker 1: Can you open up when he's a bend in hotels for me. If he's talking to Russian, he probably I got about ten thousand niggas I can bring with me that can go to you grain and fuck whatever you like.
Speaker 2: Why y'all not coming, like he's probably calling him, like nigga, y'all are.
Speaker 1: Y'all on the way like it, and they going barns under the palace, y'all can have him.
Speaker 5: Make sure I'm straight.
Speaker 3: Just make sure I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Me and these chicks, these females, I need us to be good. Them saying these kids.
Speaker 3: You had a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking kids. Fucking kids. The kids can go to the mamas I don't talk to.
Speaker 4: But the ones.
Speaker 3: They got their own mind.
Speaker 4: Oh mama, it be alright, but the ones is here.
Speaker 3: I need to go. Bro.
Speaker 2: He left, he left the whips, he left the house, He left everything, and.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, I'm with all that.
Speaker 2: I love that, like like because right now the Syrian, the Syrian population, they in the house, they taking plates up, like nigga, go make a sandwich.
Speaker 3: Cuse, like you know what I'm saying, Go enjoy yourself.
Speaker 2: You feel me, ghost ride them whips like go have fun. But yo, like so yeah, so it's to me, it's like yeah, yo yo, big homies ain't ain't come and get you.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: I mean he he saw what happened to He had two examples, Saddam and Kadaki.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They found both of him. Yep, yeah, I mean, and you saw what the fate was. Saddam knew when he got called he was never getting out. Yeah a side notes, what's up. He's just you know, you gotta go somewhere and lay low for a minute and just die off quietly.
Speaker 4: Old man. It ain't gonna take that long. That's is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, grand opening, grand c You had to know.
Speaker 2: I mean they've been in power since Nixon, so like you had to know that, like it was gonna come to a end.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And on topic that, like Saddam, you know, like he had a real weird way of managing relationships in the region. I think he attached to the wrong people at the wrong time, and you know what happens.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I am worried about that region, though I ain't gonna hold you. It's like with Saddam when he was you know, taking out that country went into destabilization because the United States didn't understand the difference between Sunni and Shia.
Speaker 2: So, which was like like one O one, that's freshman year, So how do y'all not know the difference between you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and they didn't understand the whole Kurk region of the country. Syria, I've read, is a pretty complex it's very diverse, yes, serial of beliefs. So what I'm hoping is that I mean, I'm not saying Asad was a great leader. I'm not saying that, agall but I am saying that another group like Hamas or another group like I could be worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the HTS is the name of the crew that took him out, and they were they were offshoots of al Qaeda. Now they're talking more like kind of like how the Taliban was right when they took over Afghanistan. There was like, well, no, we really want to be like a legitimate government.
Speaker 3: That's why they're talking right now.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're like, no, like, we're not really, it's not really like that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: In their defense, they've worked with the Kurds, they've done these other different things, and they've had they've done work to separate themselves from al Qaeda. Now, wow, this is happening though, isis is like feeling real froggy like isis is like this might be our shot. But the thing with that is Biden dinar already flown the planes over over isis he didn't already shot up? They spots like, Okay, now y'all sit the fuck down, They say, yo, turn.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, y'all we're still dealing with y'all in Palisar.
Speaker 2: Still yeah, man, I just yeah, you're right though, Like that vacuum, it never works out.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to you get rid of one bad guy and you replace him with ten new ones.
Speaker 3: Right right, which is really what was about to happen in balance time.
Speaker 2: But because it's like I just don't, like, I know, you understand, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just like there's there is no way after.
Speaker 2: Just knowing humans, if you've wiped out my entire community, that I'll ever side with you like you have ever made an enemy forever, Like you will be my interview even if I was neutral before. Sure you've now I will. You will forever be the op like there's no other way for sure.
Speaker 4: There's niggas in Chicago right now dying for beef. They wouldn't alive.
Speaker 3: For yes, right now exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this niggas up the street here in La dying for ship they wouldn't even alive for.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's the same ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean even if you look at like when we was kids right in ninety five and the whole peace thing happened, and then it was torn apart because oh boy was murdered on TV. That was a radical kid that wasn't even around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wasn't even around.
Speaker 1: This kid was like nineteen or something like that. He wasn't even around for the ship. So yeah, bro, yeah, once you, once you wipe minds out, it's fuck you forever.
Speaker 3: The kids feel that way of grand kill yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like we just need to I mean, I don't know if we need to stay up back of their given how you know, the world is evolving, but you gotta figure a way.
Speaker 3: So that's Trump's attitude, Yeah, said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta figure a way to like manage what we need to manage, mistake the fucking back of here, because we don't really we don't understand these regions, get it, they don't want democracy they don't want free markets like these like they want.
Speaker 3: The government, they want what they want, They give me what they want.
Speaker 1: These countries are like, my women are covered up and that's how we want it. And we don't believe in all this women's right ship that y'all believe in in the West, they're defer So I feel like we just gotta let them do what they gonna do. And as long as I mean.
Speaker 2: Trump was like, look that Syria problem. Sound like a Syria problem, Like.
Speaker 3: What that got to do with us?
Speaker 2: Now it's Americans there, but he like, will tell them niggas go home, Like, I don't understand what the you should They should have known it was time to slide in a vacation spot to begin with what the vacation and in Syria for.
Speaker 4: They ran in the seventies. Niggas wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Is wrong with you, oh man? So we go go ahead and wrap this up.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Try I don't know which uh in entrepreneur endeavor you doing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I know you have amazing music out, but drop all the links to everything to everybody.
Speaker 1: What you're working on is go to the real Triune dot com man, That's where all the music is that's what I would promote here. As far as business, Yeah, man, I'm you know, I get my coins pretty much online and in investing, man, and it's pretty much quiet thing. I learned some real, real lessons over the last five years with being very vocal about businesses that you are involved in, especially when you have partners. Shit can just tarnish reputations and shit can go left. You had a wine yeah, yeah, I had a barbershop, I had a coffee shop. Lots of shit that I've done, but I've been very choice now. I'm very choice now in regard to what I you know, what I represent and what I will promote out of my own mouth and on my socials and on my no no, no, no no. I keep all my shit quiet. My partners know who they are. Salute, keep grinding, and I see our niggas at our party.
Speaker 2: I always see you at the at the the investor meetings. You know what I'm saying, shareholders talks. We'll talk to you all.
Speaker 1: We'll talk then, because I am not about to be over here promoting it like this is fucking s.
Speaker 3: It's not just a business.
Speaker 4: We're just just a business. Brothers.
Speaker 1: We're gonna We're gonna find our customers through marketing, not through what I tell people.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I appreciate your time. Triune, thank you so much. The the Real Triune dot com.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Real Triune dot com.
Speaker 3: The Real Triune dot Com. All right, y'all?
Speaker 2: Well Politics, all right now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get the download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen. This was recorded in East Lost Boyle Heights by your boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got Terraform Coldbrew. You can go there dot com and use promo code hood get twenty percent off get yourself some coffee. This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski killing the beat softly. Check out his website Matdowsowski dot com. I'm a speller for you because I know m A T. T O S O W s KI dot com Matthowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, So gonna check out the heat. The Politics is a member of cool Zone Media. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by The One and oly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat softly, So listen. Don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics. These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.