Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Rijedge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and to Lures.
Speaker 3: Hello to Lie.
Speaker 2: How I am ruh to see that smile smile today?
Speaker 3: Did you get your Teddy dose?
Speaker 2: I did. I got my Teddy medicine yesterday. And it was so nice to be around her, and it felt like old times and I felt like, you know, my life was back one hundred percent, you know what I mean, Like everything just made everything so much better.
Speaker 3: Right, You sometimes you need that friend. You missed her. I missed her, and on top of worrying about her, you missed her.
Speaker 2: Missed her.
Speaker 3: And you don't have that bond with anybody on the show that I see.
Speaker 2: No, not like what I have like that. No, So she uh we did. We did a little mini podcast together, just going over you know, what had transpired in the past six months to now and a little update, so it's it's out there. It just dropped right now. She's just so strong, so strong. I just want to I just want to tell her. I want to hug her and go. You don't have to be this strong. You don't have to be this wrong, but you know, it works. So she's an inspiration.
Speaker 3: She looks great everybody, Oh she is. She makes me feel like, why am I not doing more?
Speaker 1: You know? Why am I not running across along the Hudson that I'm looking at right now instead of sitting on my couch and looking at it, you know, And I feel ashamed in myself. She puts things into perspective. She really does. She has no idea what a gift she has and what she is to everyone.
Speaker 3: I hope she realizes that.
Speaker 2: I love her so much. She's just like she literally had treatment the day before, didn't feel good all night long and got up and make up, had make rest, dressed and just gave it her all. And I was just so proud of her. So she gives me the kick I need my ass.
Speaker 3: Probably, well, that's what real friends do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are you up to anything exciting? I know you've been unappressed tour.
Speaker 1: I'm so tired camera. I am exhausted. Today was my first day home. I started putting my clothes away since from the reunion. I didn't leave the house all day. I just put the shades all the way up. I just got in trouble for from that from Paul, because what he's like, you're inviting people in our house. You're on fucking TV in your house and I can't put the shades up. What do you pay all these taxes for to look at the water and the view of the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, fright, someone's gonna look in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody's gonna look in. He goes.
Speaker 1: I'm calling the I'm calling the tech guy, and I'm gonna make him only.
Speaker 3: Let the shades go out halfway. I go, good, I don't care, he goes, I know you don't care.
Speaker 2: My philosity on that is if people are really going out of their way to look at my window, I'm going to give them a goddamn show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who kres? What do they see the TV? Everybody sees the TV.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's not like on the old days they're running out with the TV. It's attached to the wall. I'm fucket worried if they're looking at the TV. I go, did you happen to notice your cards in the driveway? Maybe we should talk about that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so that's it.
Speaker 1: I had every reach, good day, every thank you, Everything is good. It's you know, it's like people are saying, today's the first Thursday that.
Speaker 3: Traders isn't on.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of memes and people are very like missing it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss it. When do you think they're gonna start filming again same time? When is that?
Speaker 1: I forgot may So they've already picked the cast what they are.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, I haven't heard anything about.
Speaker 1: It or they have picked the cast. But you know there's no leaks over there.
Speaker 2: No God, no, they're scary over there.
Speaker 3: So you know they're going to up their game.
Speaker 1: And I'm really waiting to see the missions and I cannot wait to see.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: How they can up their game, like.
Speaker 1: We always say that, we can always say that right in every aspect of this business.
Speaker 3: But they did it. They did it, and they are even.
Speaker 2: How you even beat it this season? You're like, how can they even beat this? But we'll see. So I asked Instagram some fan questions for me and you.
Speaker 1: I love that you did that, and I saw it. I almost answered it, and then I realized it was for me and years.
Speaker 2: So the first one is is how did we meet and I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I can't remember either like bravocon or before that, before.
Speaker 2: That, what happens live, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've been in my life for a very long time, so I can't specifically because.
Speaker 3: When I met you, it was like I always kind of knew you same.
Speaker 1: You know, when you meet those people and you're just like able to talk to them the way you talk to anybody.
Speaker 3: I met some people over the past week or so that weren't They're not the same.
Speaker 1: It's not not the same. That's like, it's just different. And I realized that you can't just talk to everybody the same way we would talk or you know, when you meet that person that's yeah.
Speaker 3: You clear, So yeah, there's a difference.
Speaker 1: So no, I can't remember when we first meat because.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what else I can't remember is that well. I remember at Brava Cohn twenty twenty three, the two of us did squash the beef, but it never ended up airing because I feel like we both went up there and go, I don't even know what this is about.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it didn't even make sense, I know.
Speaker 2: And they ended up not airing it. But I ended up going up there three times. I even had squashed the beef with Andy Cohen that day.
Speaker 3: That is so funny. Yeah, you were on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I kind of.
Speaker 1: Like those squash the beefs. We should do that at our reunions. Justash the beef because people don't get it. If you don't squash the beef, you're not going to the next level. Right.
Speaker 2: So this is a question you hear all the time. Who is your mount rushmore of housewives pick for? I find it very hard, very hard. I mean, you always want to think about the ones that have been out there the longest, right and started it.
Speaker 1: I look at all the housewives in their own way, well most of them, of all they've been through and how they get by and putting your life out there.
Speaker 3: But like I could put more than just a few faces up there.
Speaker 2: I know That's how I feel too. I always go to like the ogs, like Teresa VICKI like, you know what I mean, like the ones.
Speaker 1: That camera you know, seventeen years, the credibility behind that original.
Speaker 2: But I might not be the OG, but I'm definitely the OC. There's your next tag that is one of my you know, they give you a bunch of taglines, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like one of them that was.
Speaker 2: Yet No, So which fellow New Jersey or OC housewife should go on Traders next?
Speaker 1: So I say anyone from Jersey would do well on I feel would do well on Traders.
Speaker 2: I think I agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: I think Margaret would be a great trader. Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: Love Margaret so much. I'm gonna say, uh, Emily from our show because she is an attorney, so she she's always looking for you know why she's looking for the lad looking around the bin.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you really quick. Would you play differently going back?
Speaker 2: I would, Yeah, I would actually play. I play well. Why would you play different? You freaking won?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't win. I would.
Speaker 1: I would play to play and that makes you get killed? So well then, nor last long?
Speaker 2: But I know I played very well, even though you got eight out of ten wrong. But that was your strategy, right, It was my people thought, she does not know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I got the first one right and I got the last one right, and for me, I'm good with that. And I gained the trust of everyone in the castle, even the traders.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's all I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Uh, phadr did that. She gained everybody's trust when she was there and made it very far. She was just like preying on people and you know, talking about how cute they.
Speaker 1: Were, like little Bertie, Little Bertie is so love.
Speaker 3: She was wiping the tears.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was doing it all.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was wiping the like it's okay.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, everybody's I an't murdered, and she's like.
Speaker 2: I must die or thing.
Speaker 3: But they died, and then she liked it.
Speaker 2: After her three hours of sleep, she'd get up and she'd be fresh as a daisy the next day.
Speaker 1: Lashes and all last and she played the last couple missions.
Speaker 2: With a torn acl I didn't know that, or.
Speaker 3: No meniscus something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. She is a work er. This girl is so she's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So another question directly towards you, Uh, do you still talk to Caroline and Jacqueline Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jacqueline was texting me, I do talk to Caroline. I haven't spoke to her recently. I know she just I saw on Instagram she had a grandson.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Albi had a boy, Albi had a baby, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline lives by me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we were texting back and forth.
Speaker 1: She's a good friend. Let me tell you about Jacqueline. Lorena is a good friend.
Speaker 2: She's very kind to me and she she's a very good friend. Yeah, we haven't had a chance to meet up. I keep telling her.
Speaker 3: You've never met Jacqueline. No I have.
Speaker 2: I oh, yeah, I've got way back in the day. But we've always kept in contact and so we DM and she lives pretty close to me, and I keep teasing her. I'm like, Okay, I'm going to film a party at my house and you're gonna come. She's like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I get her to come. I'd see her on the camera and she was a good housewife. She was a really good housewife.
Speaker 1: She Jacqueline's the person that you know, say you're going through something and you know you're going to walk the floors and night and you're crying at night and nobody's calling you then camera, but Jacqueline's the one that gets up to pee and calls you to check on you.
Speaker 2: She's so kind, Like even now she's checking in on me. So she's yeah, she is so good.
Speaker 3: Heart of Gold.
Speaker 2: Summerhouse, season nine, episode five. There's a lot going on there is, so Paige and Kyle are hashing things out. Paige reminds Kyle that she isn't Hannah and she isn't Craig, so she can't be held responsible for either of their actions, which I agree with.
Speaker 3: She knows her worth, this girl, she does.
Speaker 2: And Kyle agrees he shouldn't have put himself in the middle of it, and he apologizes. He says it wasn't about Craig promoted a competitor, it was just the way he went about it. I'm not quite sure how he went about it, but okay, Kyle. Kyle is happy to have a conversation with Craig when he visits next week, but Paige thinks her friendship may never recover from this. Paige and Kyle returned back to the group and everyone cheers when they see that Kyle has a big smile on his face.
Speaker 1: I think Kyle wanted to put the fire out because she was so mad and she was kicking his ass all over the place, like she was dragging him across the ground, and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, would you say on a two faiths would you.
Speaker 1: Say like she would cray And he was like, my god, I make come on her.
Speaker 3: She's gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: She's gonna kick my ass. So I think that's one of the reasons. And he really wasn't right to put it on her.
Speaker 2: No, And now that Page and Craig are broken up, I'm wondering if her stance on this has changed or she still feels the same way. It'll be interesting to see. Now we saw on the I think it's is it for next week they talk about possibly a breakup between the two of them? Is it coming already?
Speaker 1: Well, if if that last talk was any indication, Now, God, she was sitting there.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done this? Because I have.
Speaker 1: Telling him everything he doesn't want to hear. Yes, to make him not like her.
Speaker 2: Yes, And we're gonna get to that in a second. But you know, I know, but I'm I kind.
Speaker 3: Of wait to talk about this because I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're going to talk about We're going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Deep I could see right through this.
Speaker 2: So at the beach, the girls are comparing boob sizes. Amanda, Lindsay, and Sierra talk about whose boobs are bigger, whose.
Speaker 3: Are bigger Amanda, Well, Lindsay's Now.
Speaker 2: Lindsay's are huge. I think that what they tried to weigh their boobs. Oh, they were grabbing them way.
Speaker 1: In front of the guys, like they tried to yes, like hold them and the guys Jesse five pounds later.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm lucky.
Speaker 3: I take anything. At this point in her.
Speaker 2: Confessional, Lexi says she's a confident person, but her boobs are one of her biggest insecurities. Lexi feels like she's more suited for summer camp to me than summer house. At this point, she does seem way younger than everybody.
Speaker 1: Seems very very young. And you know, along the way, I've heard like she does nothing without her family.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's.
Speaker 1: Been sheltered a bit and and you know she's in a different world than she's used to.
Speaker 2: But do you find her family dynamic, fun or weird or too much?
Speaker 1: I think I come from a very very close family, so I'm all for that.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: But they're normal, Like my family could be a little bit rougher on the edges, so like that.
Speaker 3: But if you're constantly.
Speaker 1: Around like normal people, I don't know how they are, but they seem like, you know, like what was the mother was wearing like shorts and a leather blazer to go with.
Speaker 2: Her mother is probably younger than me. Crap, So how old is Alexi?
Speaker 3: She's in her twenties.
Speaker 2: So I have a son and it's almost forty. So yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, God I feel So.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like, hey, it's great for her, but she's around a different crowd probably than which she's Oh she's twenty seven.
Speaker 3: I thought she was younger.
Speaker 2: I thought she was younger too.
Speaker 3: She's a young twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven and that I say that with all respect, but this is a different crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well, she told Jesse she wants him to guess the girls up. She just doesn't want him to make it look like he's trying to date them.
Speaker 3: That's a fine line. That's a real fine line.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what does the girls up? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like he could tell them they're pretty and he can like, remember, she had a problem with the emojis, like he said, she was like chill out on the emojis and things like that.
Speaker 2: He's kind of cringing me out.
Speaker 3: How old is he?
Speaker 2: I think he's in his thirties, but he he was flirt He flirts with everybody.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm jumping ahead, but the raft with him and Sierra at the.
Speaker 2: End, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And he's a young thirty one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lindsay reveals that she and Turner don't even live together. She feels like moving in together after just six months it's too much pressure on top of having a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm well, that's very telling.
Speaker 1: They are certainly making a different breed of women. When I grew up, because you got Paige and I choose work over you. You got Lindsay saying no, no, no, I want to be a single mom. You stay in your spot, I stay in mind.
Speaker 2: Thank you your sperm.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Doc, thanks for the sperm.
Speaker 3: You're no longer needed. I'm getting a fucking kick out of this shit. Like I'm like, I know, minding it. I'm rewinding it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're single by choice. We were not single by choice.
Speaker 2: I know. I mean, I think it's emotionally mature for Lindsay to make this me too. I think it's you know, she doesn't care that she lives in a house and he lives in the house, and they've only been together six months. They've only been in those six months, and she's what four months five months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so listen, maybe she's just they didn't really get to know each other. I mean, I've read I read about him.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I had to tell you, he's like a research doctor. He's a real like braining. I don't know if there's a great chemistry or connection.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see a lot of commonalities there. But you don't have to be in have things in common.
Speaker 2: Do you think she just wanted to be a mom?
Speaker 3: No, you don't. Think it just happened and she went with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean, if it works for her, it works for her. It's not up to me.
Speaker 1: I think it was a decision also, I think it just happened. But I also think it was a decision made at a vulnerable time, you know, right after what happened.
Speaker 2: It's such a big jump change from.
Speaker 1: I can't speak for her, yeah, but you know, I have a lot of faith in her. I like the way she's handling things now already, like not moving in with this guy, not sure if this is the right thing, getting to know one better, even though they're having a baby together, these things.
Speaker 3: Happen, and I give her a lot of credit and a song.
Speaker 2: She's a strong woman. So Jesse tells Wes he's a little nervous about his relationship with Lexi, but he's had he's had regrets about not pursuing girls before, so he wants to give a chance. This is so you're thirty.
Speaker 1: One, Okay, let's say, like, you know, there comes a time where we have to settle down.
Speaker 2: I feel like he chased her, got what he wanted, and now he's like, ah, what's next.
Speaker 1: You know, I think he wanted his cake and eat it too. Maybe that's what he's used to and she wasn't having it. She said, well, if you're going to basically get down my hands, then I want some type of commitment and for her, summertime is not his time for commitment.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, especially in that house, not in summer house. The rotation of girls that come into that house, and I think he's going to try to work them all.
Speaker 1: That gets old too, I know. I just I don't see it. I don't see it. I don't see the two of them. I don't know if they say together now.
Speaker 2: Before I felt I don't think so, but I think like at the beach, he was so far away from her, which was so different than on the phone, hopefully talking.
Speaker 3: He was looking down our bathing too.
Speaker 2: You didn't see that, No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: They were sitting next to each other and it was the corner of the screen and he was like playing with her little bit, like her tiny little bathing. I didn't see that, I know, but I bet a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 2: I know Jesse's surprised that Wes ditched everybody at the club last night. Wes claims he didn't hook up with someone last night. He wants to keep the peace this summer, so he's not going to talk about his hookups.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very nice.
Speaker 2: It was just so weird when Jesse is telling Wes that if he's hooking up with girls, he doesn't have to hide it anymore. I'm like, okay, Wes, you go, Wes.
Speaker 3: That is yeah.
Speaker 1: The conversation with the boys, there's weird laughs.
Speaker 2: They make me laugh and I'm sorry, But Wes didn't end up sleeping on the couch. He boned someone.
Speaker 3: He did, but doesn't he admit it didn't he? I think I don't just don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: Or he doesn't want Sara to know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you just want to he's.
Speaker 3: Afraid of her.
Speaker 1: He's afraid of her, and okay, he could say he doesn't want to hurt her. Well, then you shouldn't have done things in the first place without the intentions of staying with her. You guys were friends. But you know what my mom always says, and I sound like Page now.
Speaker 3: My mother's never wrong. A stiff dick has no conscience.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, go mom, Valerie is a Valerie.
Speaker 1: She just I just got she just got released from the hospital.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: She's okay, Yeah, that's awesome. So Amanda, Carl, Paige, Wes, and Jesse are all at dinner. Paige says in a different timeline, she and Jesse are married. Kyle says, whatever happened to me, prompting a six summers ago flashback where Kyle and Paige went into the pantry.
Speaker 1: Together and were in the pantry. You don't go to the pantry for no reason.
Speaker 3: They're not faking. Say that again.
Speaker 2: Carl and Paige went into the pantry. Did they hook up? Was their cameras can Somebody tell me was there moaning? Was there slurping?
Speaker 1: What when did the cameras have let with the cameras there, they don't let these things go.
Speaker 3: That slipped by? And has that never been talked about before?
Speaker 2: I know this is the first time hearing it. But you know, since Page and Craig's breakup, Jesse has openly said he would date Page. So that's not fully. I don't think that's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's got a chance because her boyfriend's like a multi time millionaire, He's got a lot of fucking cloud. He's not hanging out at summer house on the weekends. He's got his own summer house.
Speaker 2: Is it like somebody something in the.
Speaker 1: That page that comes that's not for that's a high high end tick it.
Speaker 2: What's her boyfriend do though something?
Speaker 3: He's apparently some type of sports teachers.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: And you know, you go from summer house hanging out with the solo cops to hanging out in the box.
Speaker 2: With yeah like Champagne and caviar athlete car.
Speaker 3: It's not going back. You're not going back.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who hasn't not with the house.
Speaker 3: Fuck boy.
Speaker 2: You know who hasn't gone back. It is Carl. He hasn't had sex in a year. He hasn't gone back. Listen glory hole. I'm He's like, no more glory hole for me. I was gonna set it out.
Speaker 3: Imagine that.
Speaker 1: Imagine imagine when he decides to fall off the wagon for that one.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh so he is a senior vice president football marketing at Clutch Sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds like a big deal. But it's not Summerhouse that is.
Speaker 2: Was it Carl that was wearing the green crocs? Yeah, it was Carl. He's not gonna get late for another year if.
Speaker 3: He keeps it up. Ah. Well, that's his deterrent. That's like, that's the that's like the uh what would I call it? What do you call it? Repellent?
Speaker 1: Those green crocs are the repellent for him not to get laid. He's really he needs the help, you know, he doesn't want I'm sure down in the Hampton's all the girls are all over them because they're like TV the Summer House guys, and they're fun and the.
Speaker 3: Girls that want to just have fun.
Speaker 2: Well, he says, he says there's opportunities for him to do so, but hasn't sure.
Speaker 3: He said, nice.
Speaker 1: Guy, he's good looking, he's on TV.
Speaker 2: I don't he's got a nice sweet and sensitive a whole year at his age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know he's really cleansing like that. There's I know some other people that are doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what he needs to cleanse. Yes, sorry, I'll move on.
Speaker 3: Talk about cleansing. The farting.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was like I did not need to hear that, especially at that capacity. Like that was like, give me bro.
Speaker 3: Lease, Paul lease.
Speaker 1: I do you know I've never heard Paul fart. Should be together three and a half years and I have never heard him fart.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, welcome al sinn Eddie over. I thought never farted in front of their husbands.
Speaker 1: I mean now it made me think, does he in the run run into the next room and let a big fart out.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just doesn't fart.
Speaker 3: He has to everyone.
Speaker 1: I rarely do, really really, because you ship three times today, there's nothing time to day that is okay. I'm never jealous of anybody. I wish everyone well, I fucking hate you for that. I'm gonna it's actually I am so I have shit envy.
Speaker 3: I am so mad at you for that camera.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you have a hot body and you're really pretty, and I just accept those things that I just deserve not to have that. But but you go to back like, oh, that's just not fair.
Speaker 3: And it's just not fair. I've struggled with that my whole life.
Speaker 2: Some people just do struggle with it. I want friends of struggle.
Speaker 3: I'm actually the women have a lot of problems with that.
Speaker 2: We do. But well, I can't complain.
Speaker 3: So let's add a big bar. I just make it.
Speaker 2: What you know.
Speaker 1: I stopped watching Summerhouse one time because all the girls were sitting by the pool talking about farting, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we girls talk like this. Well, young, there's no shame.
Speaker 2: It's right now we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, wait, none of us doing it well.
Speaker 2: Wes also has said he hasn't been on a date in a while, which I don't believe that. But he's doing.
Speaker 1: Something happens Live last night? Oh why have Andy liked his outfit?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was something.
Speaker 3: It was all white, pink, pink suede Adidas and uh, like a polo sweater rafh Florent sweater with a polo tie with Teddy bears on it. White.
Speaker 2: Oh, white people liked it. I guess well. Wes has been doing something new with Complex where he's talk taking girls out on dates and interviewing them in that environment. For example, he took the Hotchewy girl.
Speaker 1: Out on I would have loved what happened to Hawk Dewey. She's going she's in trouble, in trouble. Yeah, she's in some trouble allegedly. Allegedly she's in with taxes or something bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just pay, just pay, pay and you won't be in trouble anymoere.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's taxes or bitcoin. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw some legal issues with Hawk Twoey, but oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't see her on Instagram. She's popping up on Instagram. She got famous really quick and fast. She was involved in crypto crypto, yes, she might have. Allegedly they were saying she scammed some people allegedly, Yeah, did that. She launched her own coin.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody meets up at the club. Later that night, Cocktail Server came out with a big sign that said congrats Jesse and Lexi on it. Everyone's back at the house. Why why did say that? Wait?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know they're in a committed relationship that I haven't seen him really committed yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know I saw. I'm like, I don't even know what that means. Did somebody just punking them? But everyone's back at the house by two am, and Emerald brings another girl back. This guy is like.
Speaker 3: Emeral came strolling in behind. We didn't get the girl.
Speaker 2: Look like, I know he's the horn dog. He's bringing girls now.
Speaker 1: I think he's got a little bit of a sex addiction addiction.
Speaker 3: I think he does something's going on because.
Speaker 2: He was like he was held down for so many years with his religion, and now he's making up for lost time. Maybe you're gonna get some case of the herbs if you do stuff like that, well, yeah, or other or other things. You don't want the you don't want the calamittee either.
Speaker 1: There's something about him that I feel bad about, and I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 3: I even how I don't dislike him.
Speaker 2: No, I get the it with all the girls and sex stuff, But he when he talks.
Speaker 3: He doesn't feel like he's lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like if he if he's settled down, he would be a good boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I think he's more mature.
Speaker 1: I know he's got this whole sex fetish, but I feel like he's more mature.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I agree with that. He does seem older than a lot of them.
Speaker 3: He's been through, he's been married.
Speaker 2: He's just found that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Married, He was married and it wasn't for and it wasn't for a green card.
Speaker 1: No, he loved he did love her, and yeah, but in the end of the relationship they thought it was okay to do different things. I think he's caught up in that world that sometimes catches up with you too.
Speaker 3: Like it, you know, that can eat you alive. It's not it's not the normal thing to do.
Speaker 1: It could be some people's normality, but there's always something behind it that gets in.
Speaker 3: Your head or bothers you after a while. I know people that have lived that lifestime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do. The next morning, Jesse and Lexi are talking about their relationship. Jesse wants to make sure that they're both aligned and that they are full well. They have to.
Speaker 3: They had sex of course.
Speaker 2: By now doors. Yeah, yes, Lexi tells him that being a model means her physical appearance has been picked apart. Since she was ten. Lexi says, everyone keeps telling her how much of a boob guy Jesse is. Do you feel like lex Lexi is fishing for a compliment or is it just her insecurity about being you know, rather flat chested. But that's a model body for you girls making money at ten years old and still modeling at twenty seven, Like that's.
Speaker 1: You're making money and you're doing money. Like, but you know, big boobs are kind of out right now.
Speaker 2: They are. They are big.
Speaker 1: Lips, big boobs. It's all like that's in style, yep. And I like how he handled it, though, you know, kudos to him.
Speaker 3: He's like, that's not true, even though it probably is.
Speaker 1: He's like like, sometimes you don't want to hear the truth, right, So he's like, that's not true, and he didn't like he could have pursued it a little more and been a little but I don't think he loved that. Someone said to her, Hey, Jesse's a boob guy. I don't know who said that, or if who.
Speaker 2: Ever said that to a flat chest girl. Is mean, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Did she just say that? Did she just kind of say that to make him get it?
Speaker 2: I don't answer.
Speaker 1: She wanted from him or did somebody actually say that because Jesse's Jesse's a everything guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he says that he's not really a boob guy. He's a butt guy regardless. Said that to her, and he said he loved her boobs and wanted to eat them at all times.
Speaker 3: I climbed cringe mountain on that one. I'm just climbing it.
Speaker 1: I'm still cringing, Tamera, You're making me go crazy.
Speaker 3: Watch every part of this.
Speaker 2: Well that's when Jesse leaves and goes to the other room and lets out a huge old fart. Said he was holding it for twelve hours.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I need to I need to like step away from it id because I can't take it.
Speaker 3: He said, I want to eat them all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesse. So everyone's hanging around the pool with Emerald and listen.
Speaker 3: He made her feel better. She needed that.
Speaker 2: So everyone's hanging around the pool. When Emerald joins them after his wild night, he tells them his backstory. He was an illegal immigrant until he was twenty three. He married his first girlfriend and received his papers through that. Wait, so he did.
Speaker 3: I was worried. I was worried. I'mike, is he gonna get in trouble for this?
Speaker 2: That I know? I saw something on Instagram that he could get in trouble.
Speaker 3: And that's what Paul said. He was working with me.
Speaker 2: He's brow but an illegal immigrant. If they marry, don't they get citizenship? Or no, it doesn't work that way. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you say you got married for papers, which he said three times, he didn't.
Speaker 3: It's just like, just be careful.
Speaker 1: You don't realize, you know not nowadays, like who knew paying for cat on camera for things was going to get the irs after you?
Speaker 2: I know that happens. They're like, why you got so much money? Why you have so much cash?
Speaker 3: You can't escape at papers. You can run, but you can't hide.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, okay, they they love each other, and they loved each other, he did say, and they're a monogamous relationship, but towards the end they both felt like they were forcing it. Did they say how long they were married?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 2: I know I was wondering. So his past relationship made him realize it's okay to be who you are and you can't let people dictate how you live your life.
Speaker 3: I kill that's true, absolutely, very true.
Speaker 2: Smartest thing anybody said on this entire episode.
Speaker 3: The entire season.
Speaker 2: Right. He still believes in love, but until he finds that, he won't settle for anything less. Jesse tells Sierra that he and Lexi had a talk. Sierra admits that she's never thought of Jesse in a sexual way, but she enjoys how much she giggles and how stupid they can be together.
Speaker 3: Sierra likes Sarah don't like that. Boys she likes Siarah.
Speaker 1: Don't like stupid boys, like sophisticated men. Yes, please like you know what, if you want to laugh, go see a comedian.
Speaker 3: You get your laughs from your girlfriends.
Speaker 1: That's some goofy guy, because you know, next thing, you know, you sleep with them.
Speaker 3: I don't know that, Sierra. Don't make me yell at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to make you call her say don't do that.
Speaker 3: I almost did.
Speaker 2: I bet you did. Now everybody's back in the city and Craig is there visiting page. Now this is where it gets a little crundity. Paige has the mind it wasn't cringe.
Speaker 3: It was very clear.
Speaker 2: Page is the mindset. Her mom has never been wrong for thirty one years of her life, so why would she stop listening to her mom now? Craig reminds her that he will be her husband and I'll have his own opinions, which maybe then from the moms.
Speaker 1: To listen to now, But why where did like that conversation started out of nowhere? Was she what was she referring to with her mother telling her not to do?
Speaker 2: Or I don't understand me. It was something was cut out. I think maybe they were talking about kids or marriage or.
Speaker 3: Because she was Yeah, she was saying that her like she she.
Speaker 1: Wants to give her parents a grandchild, Like she knows that that would make them happy.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's what it was. That's what her mom wants. And I think he said something like you can't do that just for your mom, but she agreed. She's like, trust me, I get it.
Speaker 1: But then like, am I am I going to miss the boat?
Speaker 3: Is she saying? Like?
Speaker 2: Is she saying like, yeah, she doesn't even have time to freeze her egg? She said, because she's so busy, she's on tour, she's doing.
Speaker 1: Phrasis their eggs and thirty how old is Page?
Speaker 2: Big bear? She can throw her eggs in the snow right now, twenty six degrees out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't go to the cold weather.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you live in the cold weather once in a while. Doesn't it get pretty cold in Jersey?
Speaker 3: It's fucking freezing. I love it. I don't want to ever see it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Page is thirty two, so.
Speaker 2: She's got some times, got some time.
Speaker 3: He has some time. And the freezing of the eggs, that's a lot, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Just stop it. Paige admits her first reaction to Lindsay being pregnant was thank god it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Me And did you see his face?
Speaker 2: Yes, Craig feels like their busy schedules sometimes make it feel like they are seeing living single lives, which I understand you.
Speaker 1: Plus I think they don't live in the same state. Yeah, he missed the memo. Yeah, but after that conversation, it was very clear that she couldn't try to make him dislike her anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, she was just giving him all the signs to beat it. So Craig says he's happy that page career has taken off, which I really thought, like He's like, no, I'm not, but she reminds him that there will.
Speaker 1: Be He's like saying, you've changed since your career took off.
Speaker 2: I mean, what would you say if, Dolores there's going to be weeks, Well, we can't see each other. There's weeks. It's like, okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: You me, I'd be happy right like me, Like in my world, I'm like, oh great, I won't see it for a couple of weeks, Like I didn't see Paul for a whole month. Sometimes it's nice not to see each other for a little while. But he's not having it. He wants to, you know, he wants to advance to the next step, and it's just the stars are not aligned.
Speaker 2: Well, he's grabbing onto her by her ankles and she bragging him because she is to fount it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you feel it?
Speaker 1: Like it was like I felt bad for him, and I know what she's going through because I don't think she wants to hurt.
Speaker 2: Him on National TV or period.
Speaker 1: I don't think they had any type of tumultuous who relationship where they hated each other.
Speaker 3: It just she went in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Boy, did she so, Craig said, I never thought I'd be in a submissive relationship. What kind of statement is that? Steeling like a little bitch, he.
Speaker 1: Was feeling like he wasn't that oblivious to what she was doing, right, He's not a dumb dumb. You have to be a dumb dumb to not see what's going on here. Once that, once somebody in the relationship gets to that point, and there's no coming back, once that spark is gone.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if he started pulling back after that. It's gonna be interesting to see how this goes down, because if somebody was telling me that, I would just like back off, And it's not hard to back off when you don't live in the same state.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it is hard to back off because it's it's their relationship has been.
Speaker 3: A long distance relationship from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's like they're normal for them, where they made an effort to see each other until they could be together. But somewhere along this line, she decided that she didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, because you get found somebody new and rich. I don't know, I don't know if that happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, whatever it was, whether it's that, whether it's Gigglely Squad blowing up insane, whether it's just coming into your.
Speaker 3: Own and just wanting to.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you grow out of people at your wings.
Speaker 2: Yes, you grow to people. You're with somebody for three years and then you're like it's hard for sure, but then you're like, you know what, this is not my forever guy, this is not it. And I think that's what she felt, and she's like, you know what, I'm gonna go do. Giggly Squad oppens every day.
Speaker 1: It happens every day, and it seeks for the person that doesn't see it coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he even knew like ten out of ten times she would choose a work over him, or being married, or kids or any I.
Speaker 1: Think he started to pull back and save face, I hope.
Speaker 3: So I think that he.
Speaker 1: Was like, all right, let me let me say, oh well, I know you want to choose your work.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it started out like that.
Speaker 1: I think this is something new and it's really hard.
Speaker 2: I really Yeah, if you really love somebody, you okay, go do your work, Go do that, go on tour, do that, like it's not going to stop you.
Speaker 1: Right, No, but he he loves her. I don't think he wants to. I think that he feels the pull away, and I feel he feels the distance, and that's what he's he's upset about, not that she wants to work.
Speaker 2: But at the end of this episode, I think that we can both agree she wanted out of that relationship.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I felt it in you know, Paige. I felt it on her end, like sometimes so sad, but sometimes but by now he's okay. So, but sometimes when someone's doing that to the other person, whether they found someone else or whether they just don't want to hurt the other person because they've grown out of them.
Speaker 3: They feel so bad. I don't see her having any remorse on this.
Speaker 1: I see her being like, all right, let me just get just like, let's go on with this, let's get this on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that obviously she still cared about him, but she knew long run, this is not well.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I think she's she's secure with her decision and she just wants to get out.
Speaker 2: Next season she'll be knocked up married.
Speaker 1: It'll be the curse of Summer house watch.
Speaker 3: Where you sit.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't drink the water exactly. Well, that's it for today.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: That was so much.
Speaker 1: Houses gives us some good dirt to talk about.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm sure i'll see you in another day.
Speaker 3: You look so good. It made my day.
Speaker 1: The sun's a little brighter, even though my shades have to go down before I get yelled at.
Speaker 2: So walk around your shirt off in front of the shades down, shades down, shades down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do that. I do it.
Speaker 1: The people are going to see what we Your fucking house is on TV, bro Bro Yes, bye, bye bye.