Speaker 1: Hello, Hello there.
Speaker 2: Wow, it feels so this feels so foreign. It's been so long.
Speaker 1: It's just us two, I know, welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila.
Speaker 2: And it's a mini solo, bitches.
Speaker 1: It's a little check in. It's been a while since we had a little solo, and I feel like I need to talk to my friend.
Speaker 2: You know, this feels very nostalgic, of like when we used to record in the beginning, where we record really late at night, and like the kids would maybe be asleep or like passed out or possibly just playing at midnight because we all both had work and the only time we could record was at nine pm.
Speaker 1: I know we've come a long way. I was just literally reflecting on that today and this has been quite a fucking year for accomplishments, bitch.
Speaker 2: I know, it's kind of crazy. It's so wild. I was having this conversation today about accomplishments and like how grateful I am, but also there's no butt, and also I have trouble living in the moment with them because I'm moving one hundred miles per hour all the time in my brain, Like my brain literally doesn't shut up. If someone can help me turn my brain off, please please God, for the love of fucking.
Speaker 1: God, Tantra Tanta can help you turn in.
Speaker 2: It's helping. But girl, I'm in the same course as you, bitch.
Speaker 1: I know. I was like, I really need to up my meditations because same, I am constantly a little bit anxious and I'm realizing like it is preventing me from living in the present and like because there's so much to be done all the time. But I'm like, so much has been done. We've accomplished a lot, has a lot.
Speaker 2: It's just like go like fly free bird aka business good Moms. But also like I you know you said this earlier today, You're like I missed the days where we were just like record in the dining room. Like now there's people that like watch us, and like it feels like more of a thing. But I don't know, like when I do sit down and I think we probably just need to do more solo episodes. To be honest, we've been like we've been in the mix. I've been just enjoying talking to people too.
Speaker 1: You know, I know I do enjoy talking to people, but I forget like I didn't forget because I did. I say that today like I do. I do miss these late nights, Like it just kind of felt like a confessional. Even though I know people were eventually going to listen, it didn't feel like anyone was going to listen, So it made it made it incredibly easy to just lah, say whatever, but how are you? I'm good? You know, this week we had we're in the like last full moon. Energy of the last full moon of the year is like kind of still upon us. It was yesterday, it was two nights ago now, but I feel it like it's I've really been feeling like I need to kind of reflect on this year and on our accomplishments, because it's it's pretty huge, bitch, It's pretty huge, and I don't want to wake up and it'd be like I forgot the ride, you know, like it will be five years in March that we decided to do this shit. And I was just like, we've made so many fucking memories. Do you remember the time we drove to Mexico.
Speaker 2: And then my car blew up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you left your passport in the old car and then we had to turn around on Friday, La traffic and go back and get it. So like a three hour drive was like sixteen hours.
Speaker 2: My fucking car blew up and we just I think I just left it there.
Speaker 1: Like we got picked We got picked up by a tow truck. We rented a car.
Speaker 2: We were gonna get to Mexico, bitch, no matter what.
Speaker 1: All of our food and belongings in a new car. Left that car there, started driving again in fucking five o'clock Friday LA traffic, and then an hour, maybe thirty minutes from the border, Erica goes, oh my god, I left our passports in the other car, and we just looked at each other like what the fuck. I was like, wow. We didn't have any choice but to laugh.
Speaker 2: And we had the kids in the backseat.
Speaker 1: And they were like three, they were like little the kids floor and then we were like, should we get a hotel? I'm like, we don't have enough money to get We're like, no, we can't do That.
Speaker 2: Floor was the one because everyone was like, we can't cross the border. The border at night, the border at night. Things happened at the border at night, and like what the fuck is happening at the border at night? Crazy floor was like we're crossing the border at night.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, yeah, I think we're crossing this motherfucking border. We're getting across this border.
Speaker 2: That border cross was the easiest border cross It wasn't even a crossing. It was just a continuation of a drive. Nobody cares, No one stopped ship, no one looked at a passport. We couldn't. We didn't even need a passport.
Speaker 1: No, you needn't want to come back, come back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, oh my god, I don't. I can't believe I made everyone do that. I was like, my birthday wish is to cross the border. I went across the border guys for my birthday, Like why why? Because we're too broke to buy plane tickets to Mexico. So we're just like, let's drive.
Speaker 1: And then I recall like I don't even think I was supposed to go. I think you like got an expensive ass Airbnb and like more people were supposed to go, and then you ended up like not the amount of people's went it, and you're like, do you want to go, You can just give me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I was like okay, And then that airbnb was a lie, and so I got money back. I'm the queen. I just want to let everyone know I'm the queen of getting money back from the Airbnb.
Speaker 1: Can you please not say that? And I'm like, I wants a sponsor.
Speaker 2: They're everything I said here is for entertainment purpose. However, guys, if the Airbnb has one thing wrong that does not reflected on the ad, I am here to tell you that you too can possibly get at least one hundred dollars back.
Speaker 1: You know what, Speaking of that, did it ever refund give us our fucking refund for that creepy house in Costa Rica that one time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They did, okay, the one that we didn't stay in, right yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't know where it went. I'm just thinking of all the like the things that we've done in the last four and a half years, all the great moments.
Speaker 2: There's too many, it's too many, so many.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that time I flew to San Francisco just made a politician that I never spoke on the phone to before, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I do, Because I was like, are you sure, You're like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine. He facetimed me in his apartment. You're like, his place is so fucking dirty, I have to clean it, Like you're in there fucking cleaning it. And then we recorded an episode. I think it was on Patreon, and he fucking subscribed to Patreon just to hear you talk about him.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was just regular. I don't think that I cared enough to put it on Patreon. I was like, and his house was dirty. And then he texted me the following week after the episode came out and apologized he was a good sport. He was a good sport. I mean, anybody who really dates us with the possibility that we're gonna, in turn go talk major shit on the internet. So it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Remember when I went to Nicaragua because I wanted to get flewed out so bad because I've never been flewed.
Speaker 1: Out, and I said you should do it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've never been flewed out. He's offering to flew me out, Like, fuck it right, I don't like him at all. I'm like, I'm gonna hold my ground. This is gonna be great practice of no. I'm gonna say no no matter what.
Speaker 1: In Nicaragua on somebody else's dime.
Speaker 2: That nigga flew me out to Nicaragua in the middle of a war, fucking war zone happening. Had no idea, bitch, that there was a fucking a coop what they called it a coop happening.
Speaker 1: That was probably the first time I like genuinely prayed over my friend. I was like, please God, I told her to go, Please God, don't let her get kidnapped and killed in a Nicaraguan war because I told her to get flewed out, bitch.
Speaker 2: Literally, I could not be here. I was scared driving through the jungle with getting stopped multiple times with guys with machetes with also a local Nicaragua because the nigga who flewed me out didn't come pick me up from the airport and also failed to mention that the hotel was like two and a half hours from the airport.
Speaker 1: He said, you coming to get this love, and baby.
Speaker 2: There was no love in May, just lots this dry humping and coming in pants And I don't mean me.
Speaker 1: I remember the time. Do you remember the time I cheated on Adventure Bay? And then I met a nigga on the internet and my DMS that was pretty cute and he said, do you want to come to Tennessee And I said, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do because I saw pictures in our dropbox of you fucking retwisting his hair and I was like, what are you doing? Like shut up?
Speaker 1: You know what? Like I'm a weekend lover. I will love the fuck out of you for Friday to Monday, like Siza, Yeah, Friday and Monday. I mean, yeah, Friday, Monday, maybe Sunday, and then I'm out. That's not kind. But in my past I get bored.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, remember that time I told you. I remember I told the story about my ex boyfriend who was cheating on me because we were a long distance and he told me that his best friend had one arm.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah I did.
Speaker 2: He told me that his best she she's my best friend, she has one arm, she's handicap. I couldn't possibly be cheating on her. The bitch definitely had both her arms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, then she? And then didn't she tell? Didn't he tell her that you had one arm and.
Speaker 2: I had one arm?
Speaker 1: Yet I would could possibly compell a nigga to tell a bitch that the other bitch had one arm so to lower her jealousy. That is like prejudice against the one armed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know, it was a different time. Times weren't a sensitive Now, you know, you can't say shit about anything these days. Someone was telling me, like, you can't. There's so so many things you can't say anymore, like it she said to me the other day, and I was like, what we can't say that? I mean, I know there's certain politically correct things that are finally like there's pilot. We pilot finally put a nail in it, right, like people have always said, you can't you know, call you know, okay, let me just shut the buck up here kill certain people things that we say casually, especially I feel like growing up we you know, we're from the Valley, Los Angeles, to be exact, there's certain terms we just use that are just completely like politically incorrect. Like do you remember like gaylord? Like here a gay lord?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Again?
Speaker 2: Just I don't know, like it's not I don't even know if it had anything to do with being gay. It was just like I like a bitch, I have no idea, Like I just remember in elementary school like that was the word, like you're such a gay lord, Like what the fuck? Is a gay lord like lord of the gaye.
Speaker 1: I mean there was a strong like year where being did yelle, We're just I can't even talk. I talked to them like the two thousands. I'm many get can I'm telling you we're gonna.
Speaker 2: You get We'll get hung, we'll get in, we'll get in trouble. Like now, gay lord, Okay, I think gay lord, we can. We can spend it on its on its head. It means like it's actually empowering. You are the lord of the gaze. Like if you are gay, you are the lord of the gays.
Speaker 1: Here's the but here's the thing about the sensitivity of this time is like as a black woman first of all, then when when I say, like, niggas are sensitive, I'm like, am I being insensitive as a black woman to say that, because like that's something white people have probably said for years, Like black people are so sensitive about slavery, won't they just get over it? But at least I can laugh about the ridiculousness, Like guess what everybody's gonna get talked about. People are gonna say the incorrect term. I mean, I told you what happened. I've literally here's the thing about having this platform when you say something not politically correct, and granted not a lot of people come for us because we try to be as correct as possible. But like today someone said something to me. I thought I was making a funny joke on the internet, and they're like, I really love you and I listened to your podcast for so long, but that was super insensitive to blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Can we just tell them what it was because it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys don't come for me today, Like I can't even believe that this is a thing. Okay, that girl's gonna listen, she's gonna know.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's like, what are you talking about? I think people are bored and it's a thing on Twitter, but okay, I don't We're not on Twitter. There's two times people have come for me and my dms, but today I was like, I didn't see that coming. So I've decided to wear our crew neck, our crew neck sworter and a white turtleneck underneath because I was and I wasn't trying to be fashionable today and I'm wearing like my chest through the molester glasses and my hairs like slick back. I don't really look very intractive.
Speaker 1: I look like I'm in Dumb and Dumber in the early nineties, Like it's not a look, but it kind of looks like a serial killer in the eighties, like how they would typically cast a serial killer in the eighties. I was like, this is my look today, and I might have said Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: And then this girl said that is insensitive to all of his victims. That like, as a black woman, I watch your show, and I just like, as you supporting women. I just can't believe you said that. And then I was like, oh no, like I wasn't supporting he was supporting women.
Speaker 2: After this, he didn't target women.
Speaker 1: He targeted black people, minorities. You're black, right, what I don't know, Like it's obviously I don't support the killing serial killer, yeah, serial killer like murder. I don't even support this fashion. It was a pure mistake. I looked in the mirror and I was like, why did I wear this? And then it looks maybe little hipster, But the point is, God, there's another one I want to tell, but I don't like get canceled on a Friday. I'm gonna leave it there because I already got already got commed for in my dms. But the point is it's this is a very like, highly sensitive position to be in these days, and like to talk freely is just like you better watch what you're saying or else you're gonna get fucking canceled on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I know because I think about our early days of podcasting, and we were totally politically incorrect all the time. For example, our second episode was called is your Man gay or Bye?
Speaker 1: As if we're the fucking experts, So.
Speaker 2: Here's how you find out because we're the gayer bye fucking detectives. That's what we do. We are the experts. And any person now that listened to that might be upset.
Speaker 1: I might be upset by some shit I said four years ago. Shit I was highly offensive. I mean, like, we said some pretty stupid shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sure of it absolutely. I stand by what I said I was. That's why I was at that.
Speaker 1: Wait, we had an episode dedicated to Rachel Dolezzo.
Speaker 2: I think we need to I think we need to go back to this type.
Speaker 1: Of content, but not politically correct.
Speaker 2: We did because we watched that fucking movie and we were flabbergasted blowing. I kind of like it deserved a whole episode. She deserved a whole episode. There was a lot of unpacking to do around that. There's still unpacking. I need to check on Rachel. She still have her hair shop. She or maybe not her hairshop because think it was running out of her house. Maybe by now she has a whole a full shop happening.
Speaker 1: I need to check back in on her.
Speaker 2: And honestly, her hair, her hairstyles that she was doing on bitches were pretty good. I'm not even gonna fry like she.
Speaker 1: Her art was better.
Speaker 2: Her art was good.
Speaker 1: She was she might have been trance black, you know, I do honestly. Listen, I told Eric this, some piece will have black souls and some people have white ones, even if you're black.
Speaker 2: So and it's actually the word you said with spirits more hilarious, I did in black spirits they have she has a black spirit. I don't know, but you know, some we some black people have white spirits, you know, like white spirit got trapped in a black body.
Speaker 1: It's possible.
Speaker 2: I listen, I'm convinced. I've witnessed it. I've seen it all.
Speaker 1: See in folk and Kim Folk and some of the others might be your brother. I just made that up.
Speaker 2: This is a fucking faculty fact fact fact.
Speaker 1: This this is episode is called we Are Not Politically Correct, not be see. I almost apologize for coughing, but guess what, bitches, I'm sick again the second time in five years. So you're gonna get these coughs because this is a real show.
Speaker 2: You're not sick. You just have a residual cough that won't go away.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sick, but you know what I mean. And people are like Orlando was like, you're coughing in the microphone. I was like, Nigga, I'm human. What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Maybe the episode is called Nigga, I'm human.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm human.
Speaker 1: I confine, Nigga, I'm human. Sometimes I don't please Nigga. I'm human. I'm not always gonna be right.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm human.
Speaker 1: It's just a fact of life. That might be our next hit.
Speaker 2: Why well, if podcasting doesn't work out, we're gonna bring that group back. Oh my god. The other day I went over to Jamila's best friend from the valley's house, Danny shout out to Danny.
Speaker 1: Not from the valley.
Speaker 2: It's just from the valley. We're all from the valley. But and they were reminiscing on their former girl group. And I had no idea that they were like really in the trenches, like going to try to get signed. But eventually Danny was the reason really they the group got disbanded because she finally realized that no one had talent. Maybe Damila had the dance moves, but no one else had any singing capabilities.
Speaker 1: We were very serious about it.
Speaker 2: What was the name of the group again, I can't I.
Speaker 1: Think it was either I think it was for sure, for sure, Sure, I think it was for Sure, or maybe it was Genesis. I gotta call re Becca because she's Jess. I feel like there was a group called Genesis.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 1: I think they were after us though we were copy us.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: But it was really serious for me. I was in ninth grade. Her mom was really cheering us on. She was actually gaslighting us, and we believed it. And I was like going to high school like, yeah, I'm gonna have to leave early because I have a singing class, because I have a group. Yeah, I gotta go, we're doing singing class today. Her mom is at it like religiously picking us up like three days a week and taking as far as hell and like a little bucket to do singing classes and dance classes. And we believed in ourselves. It was real proof about like if you tell kids they're good, they'll believe you, like even if they're not.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's probably some good foundational confidence buildings she put in place for you guys, So that's not it was false. You know, you have your talents in other places. You knew it was gonna be in entertainment, just not singing.
Speaker 1: And now in Lila sings and she's really like into it. I really remember that whole Oh my god, do you remember Costa Rica When the girls would not stop singing in the backseat. She was like, you write the songs and I'm gonna sing them, and you can never tell you unless you're my parents, who were like, shut the fuck up, you can't sing, even when I was six. You can't tell your six year old or eight year old that.
Speaker 2: So my daughter had an audition today for West Side Story. She had to sing. I have no idea because she kicked me out no clue, drove all I didn't tell you. Yeah, I left the office today, drove all the way to her school, which was took me like thirty five to forty minutes to get there because there's traffic, got out, met her, told her I was going to meet her like and the wherever the fuck the theater or something. Saw her. She literally turned the other way and walked away from me. Then I said, irie Iri. She still ignored me. So then I just sat there. I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna sit here and just wait for her to come to me. I'm not gonna like make this a big deal like I did at the football game a few months ago when I cursed around front of all of her friends. And so then she came down, and then I was like, so where are we going? She's like, Oh, we're going to the We've gotta go to the dance. We gotta go to the other studio. And I was like, all right, So we go and she's kind of like talking to me, but like still like doesn't want to fuck with me really, And I'm like, so do you want to like go practice? Like we can step aside real quick. We've been practicing for like weeks. Okay, I've been like telling her to how to use vibrato. I'm like, like, you gotta put the at the end, like telling her how to like just you know, put punctuation on certain words and just we never really got to body movement part because we were just really focused on the vocals. But anyway, we get to the room and I'm like trying to pump her up. I'm like trying to pour into her and shit, and she is like okay, okay, okay, ok I gotta go, I gotta go. I was like, damn. I was like, wow, mother, like I've always said, as a really thankless job. But then I also came to the realization that even though she disrespects me this way, I'm still going to show up, like I'm still gonna go every time. I'm still gonna go. And that's what I came to the realization too. Today. I was like, Okay, listen, she's being a little brit A little I was gonna say, bitch, brat. I don't know both, I should be a little Brich, But I'm still gonna show up. I'm still gonna go every single time, and she's gonna ignore me and maybe one day she won't. But then I asked her how it went, and she was very She was very like, she wasn't really saying much. So I have no idea how this audition where I have no idea if all of my efforts in this musical theater song were put in place. But hopefully she gets apart.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't be like auditioning already. Remember when everybody got apart? No matter what I.
Speaker 2: Think, everybody does get apart. But I was definitely being a stage mom and I was like, you actually can you have a good voice, so don't disappoint me. I didn't say that, but I was like, you have talent, do it? Go for it, Shine.
Speaker 1: I know it's like you can take them to It's hard to make your kids not shy, but we need to put them in like improv or something so they could be like this acting as the Nickelodeon kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we do?
Speaker 1: We remember what?
Speaker 2: Only in LA do we think this way?
Speaker 1: First of all, they need to earn their keep. Second, while Macie said they need to be good at something, that's true, they need to feel good at something for sure.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles Babies.
Speaker 1: The LA Babies that we've raised and they're podcasting us moms. This has been quite a wild ride. They're big girls now.
Speaker 2: I know they've they've seen it all. They have seen it all. Well.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for our show this weekend tomorrow. I'm really excited, you know what. It feels like a really cool way to kind of wrap up the year, Like this will be like our fifth almost our fifth year being podcasters. We're now fucking experts. We did a tour this year. We get to close our tour in La, in our hometown. For real. If you're in La and you've been supporting, have you've been listening, please come support us and come say hi. I know it's the holidays, but treat yourself. Come wo have a mimosa. It's a daytime show. It's fucking parent hours approved. The babysitter will be available. You don't have to worry about getting back late, and like come hang out with you girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited because O'Ryan's gonna be there and I'm fully going to force him to eat watermelons on stage.
Speaker 1: Now that he's like kind of a friend, I feel like we can take it a step further.
Speaker 2: Other fruits, more fruits.
Speaker 1: Do you mind showing me that move again? But maybe on your knee?
Speaker 2: Maybe, Like, can you actually eat the watermelon off of one of our tribe members? Please, Susie from Susi from the audience, please come up. Oriyan's going to eat watermelon from your torso.
Speaker 1: I volunteers tribute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited for that. We have Jessica Rose coming as well as a guest, which she's fucking hilarious. If you don't know who Jessica is, make sure you check her out. I'm gona leave her link in this episode description, but she's you have to know who a Jessica is. At this point, I feel like everybody knows Jessica.
Speaker 1: I know we have a special live performance and yeah, we have a lot of special shit planned and this show is really fucking fun and you won't be disappointed. And I want to come, like see you all in person and hug you and all that fun shit. Get drunk in the daytime because it is gonna be the daytime.
Speaker 2: So our show starts at twelve thirty, so don't be late. There's wine, there's beer, hopefully champagne.
Speaker 1: Maybe bring a bottle of orange juice.
Speaker 2: Bring maybe bring a bottle of orange juice. Smuggles with orange juice.
Speaker 1: You're ghetdos.
Speaker 2: I think that's like the perfect way to like set off your Saturday pretty much like start here.
Speaker 1: Carry on, Yeah, start here, then go get brunch and then yeah, carry on. I know we'll be fucking carrying on.
Speaker 2: I'm carrying the fuck on, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know we've had a very like pretty filled week. We've got a studio we're moving in. We fully furnished it. We fucking got featured in Rolling fucking Stone. We got the final edit of our book cover. Do we respond to that email? No, Jesus Christ, I'm gonna think we're terrible. We got the inner illustrations of our book. And you know what we're ending this year fucking right, bitch with.
Speaker 2: Our rockstar moms.
Speaker 1: If you're a rock star mom or dad or auntie, you come to the fucking show this weekend. It's called Good Mom's Gone Wild and you two can go wild and get funky, funky, funky wow.
Speaker 2: What funky funky.
Speaker 1: You know what that's from. That's from the Cha cha slide. Yeah, funky, funky, funky funky wow. You know what I might be old bitch. Today. Problem told me that I have veteran pussy, and I was like, no, the fuck, I don't, Nigga, I have Pyt pussy. And He's like, it's a good thing. It's seasoned.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows season pussy. It's extra juicy.
Speaker 1: He said. P Yt pussy just gets you broke and at Boston Nova seven times a week. I know. He told orlanda look at you. You came up with this veteran pussy. He said. Veteran pussy likes to mold like we mold our niggas, we make them right.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's very accurate because pyt pussy they just want niggas money. They don't have no money. They don't have a lot to offer. Unless you're a TikTok star, then those pyt pussies have a lot to offer. He you know, he's a testament to that. I've seen it myself. I've known Problem for about ten years so and I've seen how his Wifey has molded him into this this very mature young well not young, well, he's young, mature man that he is now. Because I know Problem in his molly Wood days.
Speaker 1: Okay, what like, I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Fucked up the level of partying that was happening. I was like, I can't There's no way I could keep up with this shit. I don't know how he's alive, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Now, how he's alive, I don't know how I'm alive, to be honest, I've done a lot. I've also done a lot of partying in my death and tomorrow at the fucking Typewriter Dynasty, I'm about to relive my prime by turning the fuck up. Relive it, baby, just like and you just like this pych pussy.
Speaker 2: Relive that.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing my PAYT pussy back just for y'all. I'm acting up full. Y'all want to see payt pussy, Jamila, wait till you get there on Saturday afternoon. At twelve thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: That's when the pyt pussy come out. Pe watch the veteran pussy comes out at night.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like the veteran pussy comes out at twelve thirty because we got to get to bed early.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: If you got a better and you would like to turn up, you come out to the Veta. If you like veteran pussy, you come out to the type ride of Dynasty at twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: I think it's the Dynasty Typewriter.
Speaker 1: What am I calling it?
Speaker 2: You said, you definitely sound like an old bitch. Now you come out to the top ride of Dynasty.
Speaker 1: You know those Popeyes commercials when they try to act cool, like, come to Popeye's and get you some chicken. Come down to the top right of Dynasty and get you the good Mom's gone wild, so good, make you want to slap your mama.
Speaker 2: Sold I'll take I'll take two of them Special all Day Rose and Milan Erica shake an ass. Oh my god. All right, Well, we gotta get some rest so that we're rested for our very early show.
Speaker 1: You know, veteran pussy gotta go to sleep, gotta prepare.
Speaker 2: All ten hours of sleep. Okay, so you guys hit the link in this episode. Come to the show if you're in the LA area. If you're not, just come just drive out for your bitches. This Saturday. You can get a little hotel Hotel tonight at hoh We're actually we're also giving our tribe a discount. So if you use promo code g MBC at checkout, you got a little special, little discount, So we will see you Saturday. This Saturday.
Speaker 1: Bring your bitches, bring your husband, bring your friends. But don't bring those kids though.
Speaker 2: Don't bring them, no motherfuckers. Leave them a home.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to see you and celebrate. It's the combination of four years of five years of podcasts.
Speaker 2: Cool for you, guys, and we'll see you there.
Speaker 1: Good night night or good morning right.
Speaker 2: Oh, good bye
Speaker 1: The Lalos and La