Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and it has been a great Monday. Did I tell you it was gonna be a great Monday? It has been. If you miss any part of the show, just go download the podcast. Catch the whole thing now in case you're just joining us. I'm getting to this Utah shooting of this old man, So I'm getting to it. That's where the story's going to culminate. That's kind of where we're going. But we're just going through something here. I talked about state police agencies and some of the horrible things they've done, and then we went over the FBI and how under Barack Obama they got involved in the twenty sixteen election covering for Hillary, investigating Trump. But then it didn't stop there. The FBI, and I'm skipping over a million things just because the show is only three hours long, I'm skipping over things. The FBI also got involved, heavily involved in the twenty twenty election. This time they seem to take it a step further than they had in twenty sixteen. Twenty twenty went further than twenty sixteen, did keep in mind, all right, let's go over this so I can explain what I mean. In twenty sixteen, what did they do? What did they do? They announced that they were going to investigate Hillary, but then they said, okay, we're not bringing any you're not gonna recommend any charges. Okay, so they're not We're going to investigate, but no charges. And they spied on Trump. Okay, that was sixteen. Now what did they do in twenty twenty? In twenty twenty, people do not spend enough time on this. You already know it. I'd rant about it all the time on the show. The FBI blocked any investigation into Hunter Biden. They took possession of his laptop with the crimes on it, and not only did they bury it without pursuing any in investigation, which is bad enough, they found out other people were looking into it. Remember they found out The New York Post was going to run a story on it, and they ran to the various social media companies and told them it was Russian disinformation and they should censor it. The New York Time, The New York Post, I'm sorry, got their Twitter page suspended for publishing a hundred percent accurate article by Hunter Biden because the FBI asked them to do you understand what a ramp up that is for the Federal Bureau of Investigation to approach essentially media outlets and tell them to censor a story that might hurt Democrats. What a massive escalation that is in things that's beyond belief what they did also, speaking of an escalation, from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty, not only did they block the Hunter Biden's story, they began locking up people on the right. And yes, I'm talking about January sixth political prisoners. And before you maybe maybe you haven't looked into these cases. Stop, just stop for a moment, hear me out. Maybe you haven't looked into these yet. Maybe when you think about January sixth, you're thinking about scuffles with the cops and things like that. Do you have any idea how many people have been arrested and how many are still going to be They've already announced there's one thousand more arrests coming. They didn't arrest five people who had a scuffle with the cops, the Federal euro of Investigation. They arrested anyone in the vicinity and then somebody blocked the cell phone geo data for the guy who put the pipe bombs down. Are you seeing the escalation yet? Are you seeing the escalation to infiltrating your church, arresting pro lifers who offered to turn themselves in peacefully. Instead you sent a swat team with long guns to their homes, pointing it in his face. Now that's where I wanted to get to, because that's where we escalated to, from the Hillary stuff, the Hillary twenty sixteen stuff, to all the things they've done since then, covering for Hunter, going after school board moms, infiltrating churches. Now let's get to the Mark Hawke stuff, the Mark how stuff, which you already know about. Pastor pro life guy on sidewalks out in front of abortion clinics, spreading the word at Jesus, trying to get these women to choose life, gets in a completely benign little scuffle that's immediately dismissed by local authorities. The FBI decides they're going to pursue charges. Howse lawyer finds out about it, and he's a peaceful family man. So his lawyer calls the FBI and says, to the FBI Hey, we don't want any trouble. He's a peaceful guy. Let us know if you're gonna arrest him, he'll come turn himself in. Now that brings me to how we began all this about the danger of the urban warfare thing. Remember this for the cops and the criminals. Approaching someone's home, that's when people die. You know, when cops die the most domestic situations, domestic argument, domestic abuse. You're approaching a home where there's already tension, where there are weapons involved. You are leaving a relatively safe environment, and you are entering hostile territory. When you enter someone else's home, it is dangerous. That's in a situation where you just got a couple cops knocking at the door. Man, we heard them yelling there was a disturbance. Now, let's go back to the urban warfare thing. You don't want to kick in somebody's door in the middle of the night. That's a good way to die somebody, maybe you, maybe them, maybe both. Mark Houk's attorney offered to turn him in, drive down to the drive down to the courthouse and say hey, you can have me. They said no. Instead, they sent long guns to his home. Now that we escalated from that to what happened in Utah. You remember I didn't jump all over this, did I. I brought it up, but I told you I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait for detail. I'm gonna wait for detail. But here's the thing. It's now Monday night. Why has there been no detail about what the guy did when the FBI kicked in the door. What I'm saying is, why do I have no written statements saying this man was pointing a weapon at the FBI when he came in. You know why I don't have any of those written statements, probably because there aren't any. If the FBI shoots somebody, the first thing they would want to do would be to run to the media and talk about how dangerous he was. And we had no choice. It was him or me. The gun was pointed my way, not one FBI statement about that. Now, let's go to something else else. An escalation is what I consider this to be. I consider this to be a beginning of what's coming. This is a seventy four year old fat man. He's seventy four years old, three hundred pounds, walks around with the cane he puts a bunch of very very stupid things on social media and things that will get you arrested. By the way, Oh Biden's coming to town. Time to get my sniper rifle. You're a moron. You're going to go to jail. You can't say stuff like that. Don't be an idiot. Don't say stuff like that. However, he's still a three hundred year old man who uses a cane. You know what else a three hundred year old or three hundred three hundred pound man, I'm sorry, three hundred pound man who uses a cane. You know what a three hundred pound man who uses a cane does. He does the same things you do. He goes to get gas in his car, he goes to get groceries, He takes out the garbage, he goes to get the mail, He goes to church on Sunday. He probably has a hobby of one kind, of one kind or another. What I'm saying to you is a three hundred pound man the FBI has allegedly investigated and has determined needs arrested. Gives you a million opportunities to arrest him completely peacefully, away from his home at night and without anybody being killed instead. Right before Joe Biden comes to town, the FBI kicks in his door in the dark and he dies. What exactly happened? Or I wasn't there, but I know I'm looking at a timeline as we just went over. I just took two segments going over it, three segments, a timeline of events of FBI events. And you know what I see laid out in front of me. I see escalation. That's what I see. And you know what that means, right, You know that it gets worse from here. And the reason I brought all this up is I just want to remind you you gave the low TGP control back of the House of Representatives at the midterms, and they have an appropriations fight coming up where they can determine if the DOJ or FBI get another penny. Do keep an eye on them, will you, and let them know maybe the cheka shouldn't receive any more funding. An escalation, an escalation, It gets worse from here, all right. We'll get to some emails. We talk about Biden's Maui comments, make fun of Disney, the lamentation of the working man, and much much more. Now the workingman has been shortchanged by his country. He has America has short changed the working man. You know what he still has though geezer dreams sheets what Chris, He still has those. The working man can afford them too, because right now they're their lowest price ever, twenty nine to ninety eight, as low as twenty nine ninety eight, I should say, with the promo code Jesse. And the working man gets to pick from different colors and styles and sizes because the workingman cares about fashion too, so he gets to sleep in the most comfortable sheets in the history of mankind at the end of a long day. I can't fix the government the working man's been given. All I can do is offer him superior sheets. He just has to go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and use the promo code Jesse. That's how you get them lowest price ever. Or you can call my Pillow They're wonderful. Eight hundred eighty four five zero five four four Jesse Kelly Vaccian It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you if you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also it's been an awesome show tonight. It's been an awesome show, and I was gonna get to some emails, but I'll be honest with you, I have a few huge things I want to get to and I don't have near enough time left, so I might have to wait till the emails to tomorrow. I'll do a bunch tomorrow, I promise Jesse At. I will Chris shut up Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. First, Joe Biden, I was asked about the Maui fires and prayers for everybody in Maui right now, Prayers for everyone in Hawaii. Such a beautiful place. It sucks watching it burnt up. But Joe Biden was asked. He's on vacation, of course, at a Delaware beach, and he was asked about it, and Joe Biden looked at the reporters right in the eye as people were dying and losing their homes and said, no comment. Okay, I'm not going to dwell on this at all. Joe Biden is a soulless, evil monster, made worse so by the dementia that has rotted him out to nothing but a shell of his former jerk self. He's always been this way. He's always been a jerk. The system lied to you and told you he was a kindly old man because they were trying to get you to vote for him over that big, meanie Trump. But that's who Joe Biden is. And I've explained to you how the communist thinks a million times. The communist doesn't look at the devastation like Maui and think about the poor people, think about their homes. I'll tell you wife and I were talking about it this weekend. We saw some of that video footage that I'm sure you've seen of all these burned out homes and cars, and I remember she just it just came out of her. She looks, as she said, those poor people. That's what you think when you look at stuff like that, that's what they think. Remember, the communist doesn't think like you think. He shares no values with you. He is truly an anti human. When Joe Biden hears about devastation doesn't move him at all. There's nothing to move, there's no heart to move. Everything is just an opportunity, because for a communist, it's all just about power, more power. Everything's an opportunity. It's all just about power. Mazie Herono, she's the dumbest person in Congress. I chose not to do the dumbest person in Congress list because nobody would beat Mazie Herono. She really is is just genuinely very stupid. She was asked, now, this is her state. She's a senator from Hawaii. This is her state. People are dying, people are losing their homes. This is what Maisie Herono said.
Speaker 2: I think that we very much need to acknowledge that climate change is upon us. There are whole states, by the way, Jake, where you can't even use the words climate change because they still have a hidden the sand attitude. But for example, the Inflation Reduction Act provided some three hundred billion dollars to combat climate change.
Speaker 1: People are dying, devastation. Can you imagine, just pause for a moment and imagine what it would be like. Maybe you've gone through this in your life. I know people who have to have your home burned down. Let' say everyone got out safely, Lord willing, family and pets. Let's hope everyone gets out safe. Imagine what it would mean to lose all of your stuff, all those pictures, all those everything. Even if you have insurance and you're gonna get money, how horrible would that be? But for Mazie Corono, she could never bring herself as an anti human to think in those terms. Mazie Herono finds out there's a fire in her own state, she felt the same thing Joe Biden felt. She felt it was simply an opportunity. What it's an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I think that we very much need to acknowledge that climate change is upon us. There are whole states, by the way, Jake, where you can't even use the words climate change because they still have a hidden the sand attitude. But for example, the Inflation Reduction Act provided some three hundred billion dollars to combat climate change.
Speaker 1: She's asked about fires in her own state, she brings up the Inflation Reduction Act and climate change. Joe Biden has asked about it in the face of all this devastation, and he responds with no comment anti humans. There's nothing inside of them that you would recognize as human. Understand that? All right, All right, now I have to get gosh. I don't have enough time to get to everything. Dang it, How did this happen? To be. You know what, I'll have more time when I retire, and I'm going to retire with the help of Done for You real Estate. Did you know that I'm going to use Done for Your Real Estate to help me retire one day. That's what they do. That's what they do. They help people not only retire, they help people leave legacies for their children and their children after them. And maybe you're sitting there saying, right now, Jesse, I can't do that. I'm just I'll just work construction. How am I going to do that? Did you think that the people who go to Done for You real Estate are millionaires? School teachers. Go begin with Done for Your Real Estate. Start one property, one property. Start, They'll find it for you, best market, best property. They'll handle everything, the financing, they'll get it insured, they even handle the rental process. You sit back and make money, and that one turns into two, turns into three, turns into four. You'll have ten. One day you'll have an empire to retire on and pass to your kids. You begin at Donefoujesse dot com. That's where you begin Done for Youjesse dot com. Now let's deal with this special investigation because of course, surprise, surprise, Merrick Garland. Well, I mean this was him from back in June.
Speaker 3: Only person with authority to make somebody a special counsel or refuse to make somebody a special counsel as the Attorney General. Mister Weiss never made that request to me. Can you explain the rationale for not appointing a special counselor? Because her Weiss had in fact more authority than a special council would have had as complete as he had, and has complete authority, as I said, to bring a case anywhere he wants in his discretion.
Speaker 1: Which is weird because he had more authority back then. Only this was Merrek Garland a couple days ago.
Speaker 3: I'm here today to announce the appointment of David Weiss as a special council, consistent with the Department of Justice regulations governing such matters.
Speaker 1: Hm, that's interesting. What's going on here? Well, first, let's understand how corrupt this entire thing is. A special counsel is appointed when there is a clear conflict of interest because the special counsel is supposed to be a man. Ideally, it rarely works out this way, but ideally the special counsel was a man who's not really beholden to any of the powers that be, and he's appointed Special Counsel because it gives him total freedom, separate of all these people above him, to conduct the investigation he wants. He can go after whoever. No one's gonna step in and tell him what he can do and what he can't do. And that brings us to the Joe Biden Hunter Biden Special Counsel. David Weiss. Hang on, we'll talk about him. You're listening to the Oracle. You love this one. It's a scream Baby, the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, And I'm gonna get to this here really quickly here because we're talking about the Special Council, Hunter Biden's special counsel. Keep this in mind, we already went over the Special Council. What the special counsel is supposed to be. He's somebody separate. But wrap your mind around how insane this is David Weiss. David Weiss was already investigating Hunter Biden. What did he do Instead of investigating Hunter Biden? He tried to cover for Hunter Biden every step of the way, so much so that there was a plea agreement in place that was pretty much already done. The plea agreement, the final form of it, gets set in front of the judge in the Hunter Biden case. The judge is looking through it, and the judge sees this blanket immunity thing, not just for anything Hunter Biden has already done, for pretty much future crimes that may come up. The judge is mortified at this, mortified at this, and throws it all out, blows the whole deal up and says we're done, We're off. Now. You may have already known that, but here here's what you may not know. That plea stuff was put in by David Weiss, the DOJ, the DOJ that's allegedly investigating Hunter Biden and now Merrick Garland took the same guy who just ran cover for Hunter and pretty much tried to get him off scott free and made that guy the special comp I'm.
Speaker 3: Here today to announce the appointment of David Weiss as a special counsel consistent with the Department of Justice regulations governing such matters.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, that's the equivalent too, That's the equivalent to you getting out on the Highway right now, driving one hundred and twenty miles per hour and then getting pulled over by the cops. You got pusted dang speeding ticket, and then you looking at the cop and saying, man, I'm sorry, officer, and he says, look, I can't excuse one hundred and twenty miles per hour. That's too far. And you're looking at the police officer and saying, okay, okay, my bad, I'll get a new driver to take me home. And then right in front of the officer, you hop out and go walk all the way around the car, and you get right back in the driver's seat and say, okay, I'm ready to go sixty five. Now, got a brand new driver. That's the equivalent to what Merrick Garland just did in the Biden case. So where's all this going? Where's it all going? Here's Coaren Diversity High.
Speaker 4: To support the people on the ground. It's been a devastating devastation as we have seen.
Speaker 1: You've just mentioned now that's the wrong one. That's not the rud This is Corindiversity.
Speaker 4: This case was handled independently by the Justice Department under a leadership of a Trump appointed US attorney. As you all know. This is consistent with what the President has been saying for a long while now, going way back to his campaign days, that he would restore the Department of Justice independence from political interference from the white House. And this is want to make sure that we continue that since the White House hasn't been involved. Just to be clear again, certainly I would refer you to any questions about this, specifically to Department of Justice and lead to Hunter Biden's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got the whole thing. It's all dirty, it's all gross. Now, the problem for the Biden family is this. I believe, as I always have, that the system wants him gone. You know, I've been telling you this for age. You're going to see his leverage. That's what you're about to see. Joe Biden is about to be pushed out of the White House. He announced his intention to run again in order to get something out of the deal. The system is going to come to Joe Biden and they're gonna tap him on the shoulder and they're gonna say, Joe, we need you to go, can't run. And Joe's gonna say, well, already announced, I'm gonna run. And the system is gonna say, Joe, this Hunter Biden's stuff, it all leads back to you. So they're gonna tell Joe, Joe you want this Hunter Biden stuff to go away, we'll give him a slap on the wrist, brush it aside. If you step aside, Joe Biden's going to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just remember, I don't think he can avoid this, because, yes, the Special Council is a total hack, and we already went over everything about him, but it's still a special council. The President of the United States of America's son has had a special counsel assigned to his case. I don't think he can avoid it, and I don't think the system wants him to. All Right, Now, before I get to the lamentations of the working man and other things, I'm gonna talk about this gun situation because I'm excited about it and it's on my mind. What it's on my mind, Chris, here's the situation I've run into. I carry a Glock nineteen I do. Is it the fanciest gun in the world. No, it's reliable. I'm a reliable guy. That's what I believe in reliability. I don't want a fancy sports car, give me the car that starts every single time. That's what I want. I know it's boring, I know it is. I'm just a big believer in reliability. Chris and Michael, you can ask him if you ever get a chance to talk to him about the rules of the studio, the rules of the office. They're the easiest rules in the world. Show up on time and perform. That's all I care about. They could come in here wearing shorts, flip flops they have before. I don't care if they drink beer, eat chips. I don't care if you throw a party when I walk out the door. None of it matters to me at all. There are no rules for working here whatsoever, except for show up on time and perform. That's all I care about. You do those two things. World jurors don't care. So the clock shows up on time and the clock performs. It shoots every single time, every time. Totally reliable, inaccurate, accurate enough for me for sure. The problem with Mike Block nineteen is this, it's bigger. Now, it's not a huge gun, it's not a huge weapon, but it's big enough. And this is big enough for certain situations to be too big this is what I mean. It's now eight thousand degrees roughly. That's approximate right down here in Houston. I sometimes have to wear clothing that's lighter because it's so freaking hot, like today, I have on. This is sound weird. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I have linen pants on, all right. They're the linen shorts stuff. They're really light in their breathe. And I have this real light shirt. These linen pants I have on, they don't even have a belt. So I'm walking around with this glock nineteen hanging in my shorts. My shorts are hanging halfway off my rear end like I'm some kind of gangster. It doesn't look right. I need a smaller one. However, I can't have a small, subcompact one of those little single stack guns that has six or seven rounds, even though they have beautiful ones out there. One. I don't like how many rounds they carry. I want more than that. Two. My hands are too big. I'm gonna ends up. I'm gonna end uphooting off the end of my thumb or something like that. These things. I'm six ' eight, I have huge hands, so I need something smaller. Than the glock, bigger than these other ones. So I'm gonna do something after the show tonight. There's a range here, open late, indoor range, open late. I'm going to test a Springfield hell Cat Pro. My Green Beret buddy, you know, I'm Clay Martin, the guy's always on the show. He recommended the Springfield hell Cat Pro as more of a mid size gun. I'm gonna go give it a test run tonight, and I know you're not gonna believe me, and I know i'm gonna get a bunch of very mean emails making fun of me. Yes, I will spend the money, Chris, Chris just said it. I'm gonna buy it if I like it. And I know you're rolling your eyes and your leave and you want your too cheap. I'm gonna buy it, Chris. I might buy it tonight just to spite you. I'm getting it if I like it. Now. If I don't like it, I'm not gonna blow six hundred dollars or whatever that is. But I'm going to get a mid size Carrie and it's gonna be sweet, and I don't care what any of you say. I'm gonna spend the money and before too long, I'm gonna start getting optics and stuff like that, and I'm gonna have all this fancy stuff as soon as I feel like spending the money. So I just felt like that's all I felt like saying, is Springfield hell Cat pro mainly because there are so many shooters who listen to the show, and we'll show up to ten thousand emails tomorrow about why that's a stupid decision or why that's a great one. Gun people are passionate, and I love it. You know who else is passionate? Working man is passionate. He is, and working people in this country are sad, and we're gonna talk about that in a moment now tonight. I'm excited to go a little range for a different reason. Do you know why I haven't been to an actual gun range for probably a month? I would guess I've been only practicing at home with my Mantis X because Mantis X allows you to fire practice and the comfort of your home. Here's one of the coolest parts about Mantis X. And I get emails from you backing this up. It's not just my experience Mantis X. You're practicing in your home, You're getting feedback. Right, they're putting you through drills, and it's good. It feels good. You're watching your score improve, you're watching yourself improve. But you never really know, right, and then you'll go back to the range and you're so much better than you were before. I'm gonna go to the range tonight, having all that time practicing, and I'm going to get to see the practice payoff. That's why I practice. That's why you should practice, so we can be fast and ready. Right. The Green Berets use it, the Marines use it. Mantis x is what the pros use. Get one and practice in your home mantisx dot com. Mantisx dot com. Get the Cure for Rhinos week days with The Jesse Kelly s Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. And I just wanna I'm gonna talk about something before we get the headlines I didn't get to. I'm gonna talk about something. There's a song out there taking over everything by Storm. The guy's names Oliver Anthony. You've probably heard it by now. He's got a bunch of songs going crazy. He's some forty eight year old farmer and he recorded this song. Here's a little bit of it called Richmond North of Richmond. He recorded it and it's look, I enjoyed it. It get I get why it's popular. Is what I'm saying here is.
Speaker 5: We's politicians look out for minors, not just minors on an island somewhere. Lordly got folks in the street, ain't got nothing the heat and the hobies, milk and welfare. God, if you're five foot three and your three hundred pounds taxes, holt not the pay for your bags.
Speaker 1: Of five rounds.
Speaker 5: Women are putting themselves sixteen in the ground as all this damn country does is keep on kicking them down.
Speaker 1: Lord, HiT's a damn shame. Oliver Anthony. The song is called rich Men North of Richmond. It's an excellent little song. Why is it going like gangbusters? Because I've already seen since the song took off a million think pieces from the left and the snooty right talking about how stupid this song was and they've never had it so good, And well, what are you talking about? You got a flat screen TV and things like that. I pair that up with this article here. Suicides hit a record high last year. Men are the vast majority of deaths. There were forty nine five hundred suicides last year, about forty thousand j just shy of forty thousand of those were men. I can't speak two women. Well, I can speak two women. I'm not going to speak for women, because women and get sad for different reasons. But I will say this, the working man in this country, he used to be able to work a factory job. Yeah, some overtime, of course, wife stays at home. And he used to be able to own a home in a vehicle, maybe even too. Is it a mansion with an indoor swimming pool and what not? No, but a home of his own that he owned at a car and his wife was able to stay home and care for his home and care for his children. And more than that, he was able to occasionally. No, he wasn't off to Hawaii every other weekend. He was able to take his kids to a ballgame on the weekend, afford the movies. And as I crossed the country, and as I talk to more people and I get more and more emails, I see so many men, not just young either. It's not just a young men thing. Older men too, forties fifties sixties. They look around and they want to know why they can't. They want to know why everything's so expensive, why they can't have that, why they have a different life than their father had. Every son wants to surpass or match his father, and every father wants his son to surpass or match him. It's the dream, right. I want my son to have it better than I did, to have things to go better than they did for me. I want this, and it hurts if you're a child, especially if you're a man. Again, I can't speak how women feel. If you look and dad had that at home, and he had that car and you don't. And let's get to the love aspect of it. I can't believe how many emails we get, and I love them. Send them by the way. We'll do what we can. Emails some single women and single men. The single women's where.
Speaker 2: Are all the men?
Speaker 1: Where are they? I can't find one. I can't find a good one. And the men too, where are the women at I can't find somebody to love. They want someone to come together with and buy that home and live life with. And I know that we can't quantify all that, and we're certainly not going to do all of it on an eight minute segment here on a radio show. But I will tell you, working people, I hear you, I see it. And sometimes the problems around you, the things you're unhappy with, sometimes you can't explain them. Sometimes it's unquantifiable. Sometimes it just feels like things are wrong and they're rotted and wrong. And I'm sorry. And there are a lot of things to blame, and there are a lot of people to blame for what brought us to this. But I just wanted to say two things to you. One, I'm sorry. Two keep going, keep going, all right. Stop if it ain't worked out for you and you're fifty five, and dang it just didn't work out, keep going. Maybe fifty six is the year it does. These things happen all the time. No one knew well. Look, speaking of which, this dude's forty foe and eight years old. No one knew who this guy was about fifteen minutes ago. This guy's about to be playing sold out concerts across the country. Bet she's gonna make a million bucks off this whole thing at forty eight. At forty seven, he was a farmer, and no one knew his name, hoping someone will call about one of his songs one day. Keep going, all right, keep going. Maybe maybe when they call and they tell you about your opportunity, maybe it'll be even better because they'll be calling on a Puretalk phone and you'll have the same five G network as one of the big guys, and the call won't drop because the last thing you want is that call coming in, ring ring, Hey Bob, that big opportunity. It's falling in your up line, went dad, because you weren't on a igpuretalk phone. Pure Talk will not only save you a fortune, Puretalk shares your values. They're our people, they're our people. Pick up your phone and switch to pure Talk. It takes you ten minutes, that's all, ten minutes on the phone of speaking to an American, not repeating yourself nine thousand times shouting into the phone trying to understand what where are you? I don't understand? Dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. That'll save you an extra fifty percent off your first month. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Switch to Puretalk. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to California preschool teacher. Preschool teacher blasts innocence and says toddlers should be taught queerness and sexuality in the classroom. Just the heads up. Many of the teachers in our schools in this are actually child predators who go into the teaching profession with the purpose of destroying your child. If you're not spending time interviewing your child's teacher making sure they're aware your watching, you are setting your child up for major failure. Inflation forcing Americans to spend seven hundred more dollars per month than two years ago. This goes right back to what I was just talking about. You have all these rich people out there telling the working man to shut up. You've never had it so good. Seven hundred and nine dollars a month is huge money for the vast majority of my life. If you tax seven hundred and nine dollars worth of bills onto my monthly bills, I'm doing nothing fun and I probably am not going to make it. I don't know that I would even be able to make my bills. And yet inflation does this, and then we tell these working people to sit out and shut up, and they're worthless. Maybe we should be fixing the problem. Huh, So I didn't mean to go off on that. I guess that was a short headline segment. I'm gonna be back tomorrow, don't worry. All kinds of headlines, all kinds of fun. You know how we do it, jesseat, Jesse kellyshow dot com is to email. That's all