Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, h four, Episode three of Daly's.
Speaker 2: Stay Prediction Art Radio. This is a.
Speaker 1: Podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Thursday, September fourteenth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Whoo who that is National Cream Field Donut Day. National Parents Day off. Yeah you know what, leave that baby in the crib and go out to the bar. All right, it's National Parents Day Off. It's also National Virginia Day. Shout out the Virginia the you know, it's four Lovers on Jack's National eata Hogy Day.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Also National School Picture Day, National Sober Day.
Speaker 1: It's non National Picture Day. It's not school pictures. This is way too early for that, but it's not too early to go down to Uncle Eugie's and get a hagy there you go, yeah, and a case.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's a National sober Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, soup out there, my fellow sobers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Doug, shout out the sobs, Shout out the sobs.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien aka Electric Bugs Zapper, Dead Bugs Faster.
Speaker 2: There was Electric Bugs Zappers.
Speaker 1: In the Baja blast cas Uh Fighting Spot, a lantern flies so the native species don't die. That is courtesy of Casserole Casanova, a little Buffalo soldier Electric bug zapper aka.
Speaker 2: Uh in reference to my my one true love, my electric tennis racket bugs Zapper. Yeah, hell yeah, what a great invention.
Speaker 1: I'm throwed to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray Gray.
Speaker 4: What is a Jonas? They're on tour again? Does anybody know it? A noora song that they sing? They've got famous wives and some page six lives?
Speaker 2: Are there three or five? Who even knows that the wedlock's not going as planned? Sansa is leaving her man. The tabloids eat this up every day. Who goes to the shows anyway? Yeah, Nina, you hit they hit the solo, hit the solo right after that? Anyway, Shout out Scouty on Discord for mighty missus Jonas. But who are the Jonas brothers? Who are Jonas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miles, We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a very funny comedian, one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, the host of podcasts such as The Frockcast, Pod Yourself with Gun, Pod Yourself the wire.
Speaker 3: It's Matt Lee.
Speaker 5: Used to be a dad day Matt Leeb with COVID nineteen now that show Leap stuck in room Leave got COVID from baby Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, told the whole story, right, I know.
Speaker 3: I know that's all the contexts you need for why I sound.
Speaker 2: Like this, everybody, it's going I mean, it's so wild. How like it's such a wave right now, like not, I'm not even using that like as a slang. It's such a wave. We're in the middle of a wave.
Speaker 3: Now. COVID's really hot, so the coverage is lacking.
Speaker 2: Do you have a temperature? How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: Man, No temperature. I never got a fever, nothing. I just got like no picture, no dude, just a fucking bad head cold and uh you know, I had trouble sleeping. And then at one point I uh sneezed my all my insides came out of your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like like a c cucumber.
Speaker 3: Like a c cucumber. Yeah, except it wasn't come yes, yes, but it could have been. It was a mixture of Bodley fluids. Anyways, other than that, I'm like fucking doing great, feel good. I'm on you just sneeze poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, every yeah, everything.
Speaker 3: You can see that through the filter. I did a you know, a zoom filter where it's supposed to look ageless slash poopless.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you toughing it out and coming on on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man as always. Man, you know that's the thing. It's like, people need their content, and who am I to deprive them of content?
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to verbate them. Say what we were screaming at you.
Speaker 3: I know what you were yelling at me, Like, okay, daddy, I'm sorry, help out here.
Speaker 2: Take eight day quill and fucking get through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I just you know, it's like fucking yeah, I feel like Judy Garland, you know, being pushed into Carnegie Hall. You know, they just just filler up with some amphetamines and morphine. They say, get out there and sing over the rainbow. She's like, oh okay, yeah, yeah, it's it is like this next way.
Speaker 2: I feel like all all the people I know who've got it, they're always like at first I didn't think it was COVID because it wasn't like the COVID I had had before. Yeah, everyone was like that I just felt generally like a malaise and like shit with a little throat thing.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't think it was COVID because I got it. We were away in Palm Springs, me and the wife, Francesca Fiorentini. Yeah yeah, yeah, and the baby Karna, along with some friends too, which uh my bad, and we didn't know they're all testing negative somehow, and uh yeah, I was just running, running my ass ragged, celebrating her birthday, cooking, blowing up balloons with lots of COVID inside of them, and didn't I thought I was just tired. And then when I tested positive, I was like, oh, okay, so this is COVID. Well it's not as bad as it was, you know. So the point is, people out there, it's a pandemic. Joe Rogan's right. You know. All you got to do is you got to eat some raw meat and then liver. Yeah yeah, yeah, straight liver like hannibal Ector style fava beans and a nineteen.
Speaker 1: I heard that the beans and anything that's not liver actually cancels out the liverness, the manliness.
Speaker 2: Of the liver.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Just something that you know, I've heard from my doctor, the liver King.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a good doctor. He looks great. By the way he looks great, It doesn't he good healthiest looking man I've ever seen. What is it. There's a lot of like people who claim to be like health like gurus who look like total shit. And I'm like, yeah, this is so transparent. It's so on the nose. Like there's that one billionaire who is like, I'm taking you know, uh, three million dollars a day and like supplements and young baby blood to look younger, and.
Speaker 2: He keeps taking backwards into an actual vampire. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He keeps taking pictures of himself. And I'm like, do you look at the pictures once you take them? You look like dog shit, My dude, I've never seen a weirder looking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this picture of liver King, he looks like he's like drinking himself to death. King. Yeah, liver King doesn't look great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean look at he's just like, God, see his blood pressure. You're not supposed to be able to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might be the first person to burnt just like a water balloon.
Speaker 3: That's some funny. Just the thickest blood comes out very slowly, right, exactly? Is this nickelodeon gat Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or it looks like those like like one hundred and twenty frames per second videos of a balloon or water blooon being popped, or like the rubber just explodes around the like the fluid shape and then it turns into a puddle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: I think it would be a mound. He does seem his blood seems like it would be so viscous that he wouldn't turn into a puddle.
Speaker 3: He would be more of.
Speaker 1: Like a yeah, like a jello something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just all coagulated in there.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we will see Matt. We really appreciate you being here. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today, such as boone boe boom boom boom bone face, Uh, neo Nazi covered in tattoos? Who is I don't know, unbefitting of the modern fashionable neo Nazi because the neo Nazi community seems to be expelling him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll talk about that. Yeah, tough time for them.
Speaker 1: Tough time for neo nazis tough time for a bone face. We'll talk about the expanded child Tax Credit, like we're now starting to see the evidence of how good it was for America for Americans, and but nobody's like really fighting for it to bring it back after Congress cut it off.
Speaker 2: And hey, speaking of Congress, we're gonna talk about Lauren Berbert.
Speaker 3: Lauren Berbert Berber.
Speaker 1: Who took in a performance of musical theater.
Speaker 3: The theater. It's gonna be my Lauren Bobert impression.
Speaker 2: She killed it. She is, yeah, I don't know. It almost seems like a bit what she's doing because she was smoking.
Speaker 3: Her whole life is a bit, she's yeah, was she She was vaping and yelling at beetlejuice, the whole.
Speaker 1: Woman, singing and talking to the characters and taking video while the thing was happening.
Speaker 2: Very drunk behavior.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what was happening.
Speaker 1: All of that plenty more. But first, Matt Lib to Matt Enter one, Matt Lib. We do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: So something I recently searched was women's powerlifting world records. Then that's because you know, I'm on Twitter a lot, and ever since Elon Musk took over, he has made the algorithm only push Nazi talking points. Sure, and one of them was from like the you know, like the I don't know Babylon Bee or or not the Bee, and like they were all if you read these guys, they're constantly going on about transgender women in sports, and it's always just like a new transgender woman quote unquote just beat the women's powerlifting world record by you know, eight million pounds, you know. And so I was like, I know that this is not true, not true and bait and bullshit, and I'm finally I'm just gonna google it so it's not true once again. What Yeah, shocker shocker. Yeah. So it was talking about a woman's powerlifter and Andres, a male who quote identifies as a female close quote lifted thirteen hundred and seventeen pounds, a new woman's world record by more than four hundred and forty pounds. That's what they claim. That poundage does not break the top ten of world record holders, all of which are cisgender women, and the top being Walcott with a sixteen hundred and twenty fucking pounds, oh, which, holy shit God, and she did that in twenty twenty two. It's just kind of for me. It was partially it was because I was like, I know they're lying, but I'm never doing the research to prove that they're lying. So I'm going to do the research to prove that they're lying. And indeed I found that they were lying. And the side, like the added bonus was now we got to actually learn the names of a bunch of badass women who are lifting you know, things that way more than my shitty car, right, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah that if that doesn't reveal me as someone who is mad online and petty, I don't know that does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's incumbent on all of us to fact check all of their lives. Unfortunately, that's just exhausting.
Speaker 3: It's so exhausting. That's the sad thing about it is that it's just like, you know, they make you, They force you as the reader to do the non lazy to do the actual work that they refuse to do because they don't need to prove anything.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they just need to keep a narrative going exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just need to write the lie and they it's an incumbent on everyone else to verify whether or not the lie is true, which is like if you pump the fucking internet filled with lies, then it's impossible to keep up. It's, you know, a genius bit.
Speaker 2: Like it's like a tactic they employ all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like it's a plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, very annoying, but you know, hey, someone's got to do it.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the wave of trans athletes ruining the sanctity of all the world records around the world that recently, in the context of it being revealed that Prayer Coach wasn't even trying to get his job back. Yeah, and that the couple who is making the website designer use her business to do a gay wedding did not that that gay couple did not exist and the woman didn't have a web design business.
Speaker 2: No, it's all tha, yeah, it's all fait. It's just bullshit, outrageous, But it went to the Supreme Court and course it just like I'm writing the opinion it happened. Yeah, what's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Fear of AI? Okay, because I saw there's a website where you can make AI porn ladies and porn ladies. Yes, so it takes ladies, It takes. It uses AI technology to make like a lady horse like a horse, a lady but with a horse body like a centaur. Yeah, like a centaur, but sometimes the legs. Well, it depends on what you're what you asked for it to make, and you can make it with as big of titties as you want.
Speaker 2: So it was this overrated or underrated?
Speaker 3: A fear of AI is overrated because because a I can make the titties as big as you want them to be on the on the horse, on the horse lady, which she could also be a fox or or like a fuckable mouse.
Speaker 2: What about can you put like massive dongs on a centaur?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, you drag on the ground, thank you for asking. Yeah, you can pretty much do whatever your imagination says.
Speaker 1: And speaking of dragon on the ground, can you make a fuck dragon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, if you can think it, it can make it. That's the thing about AI. It's so smart that it can make you come to whatever image you ask.
Speaker 2: You and you and you discovered this all recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I was like in the middle of my usual like googling like big boops, biggest boops, biggest horsely bigger boops and even more bigger and uh and when I when I do that, usually the results are weird. I'm like, what is That's not what I had exactly. And then but then all of a sudden AI came out and now you can make the boobs as big as you want.
Speaker 2: Oh great, yeah, you can the boss you want.
Speaker 3: You can make the boobs beacause you want. So when people are like, oh, AI is like stealing jobs and you know, wait, let's okay, but let's weigh that against like how much.
Speaker 2: Which is good for humanity?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, so you know, like what what's the point of a job? Right? The point of a job is so you that you have enough money so that you can pay an artist to draw.
Speaker 2: A lady with the base booves in the world.
Speaker 3: That's the point of money. But if this is free with AI, then I don't need a job. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That when you talk about UBI now, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, universal busting income. So I'm just saying, you know, take the good with the bad here, you know, I'm scared. I'm scared of AI. You know what if it's going to kill humanity And it's like, yeah, from what coming to death? I think?
Speaker 1: So that is one of the arguments the Republicans make though, is that, like, why would anybody work when they can be coming to a horse lady and on the horse lady, it can make as big as boobs you want.
Speaker 3: As big as you want done to. Yeah, yeah, so, I mean they make a sometimes. Listen, a broken clock is right twice a day.
Speaker 2: So there we go. What is something that you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll tell you, Miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the name of the horse lady.
Speaker 3: That's the name horse so big. They're as big as I wanted them.
Speaker 2: As big as I wanted. Dude, you're about to pivot so hard by explaining.
Speaker 3: You, Miss Rachel, Yeah, big pivot. Miss Rachel is a kid's YouTuber. She makes content for like babies and Toddlers in which she likes sings songs and she's in front of a green screen and it is animated and she's you know, live action and she's you know, she's singing things like what's in the box? What could it be? Do you want to take something with me, pulls out a toy, explains the toy does the sign language for like the color does you know? Teaches babies like some sign language and some words, and shows how to say the words like mom, you know, and like repeating and and my daughter fucking loves it. It's so crazy. It's like she we put it on and she has the biggest smile in her face, and I'm like, I don't know who this miss Rachel is in real life, but I hope she's making so much money off of this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she is, Like what kind of views is she getting on?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Million? Yet kid YouTube? Like YouTube content for kids like that's monetized is insane. It's the amounts are absurd sometimes and you like to how quickly like a video goes up in one dance it has three million views.
Speaker 3: It's because and I realized the reason is because you just play that video over and over and over, because it's the one that makes them shut the fuck. Okay, And she.
Speaker 1: Does have a master's in music education from m YU, so okay, that makes me feel good that it's not just because there is some children's entertainment on YouTube that is purely guessing.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: Like we we put a thousand AI generated videos up here. Most of them are disturbing and look like the inside of someone's brain as they are like having a bad acid trip that kills them. And but like one out of a hundred, like kids really fuck with and we just learned from that and keep making more and more disturbing Coco.
Speaker 2: Melon or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's good that there is somebody on YouTube who is like, I study.
Speaker 3: Education, right, It's someone who's not like just gaming the algorithm with AI. Because listen, as much as I love AI, because you can make the boobs as big as you want, thank you, I don't want my children to make the boobs as big as they want. That's right, because I guarantee you that like Karina, she wants to the boobs way because she wants the milk. Yeah, those feed Yeah those.
Speaker 2: Are yeah, that's called by It's called evolution. What is it called, uh, evolutionary psychology.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we learned everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say those words.
Speaker 2: It is nice though, like when you're like, oh, thank god, this person isn't just a failed improviser. Right, you think about like blue Pets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just seeing the sadness behind every single time they sing patty Cake, Yeah, patty Cake, Patti Cake bakers. Man, I never made a back up plan. Yeah, no, she's she is like wonderful and you just get like this, uh you know this like camp counselor energy that I remember back when I was like, you know, a little bit older of a kid. I used to just cringe at this. You know, like these adults who sang these songs right like, hey, yeah, yeah, exactly, Hey Lou, I'm happy. But then you see like them doing it for a baby, and you see the way the baby reacts, and you're like, you know what, you do have a place in this world and it is fucking important.
Speaker 1: And for doing this, have you ever turned your back for a second and the YouTube algorithm starts feeding your baby nine to eleven?
Speaker 3: Through her videos, you can actually with Ai. You can on the twin towers, you can make the boobs space you want. Well, that's good, dude.
Speaker 2: Her biggest video is four hundred and ninety one million views and it only came out a year ago.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, well one hundred million of those views are me so yeah, no, so far we have not let the YouTube algorithm run it. Of course she can only last about like I think, forty minutes before she is just like you know she.
Speaker 2: Wants yeah yeah, yeah, totally quarters start getting agro. Yeah yeah yeah. I'd like. It was weird how happy I was when my kids started, like having the attention span to be entertained by an iPad during the length of a flight, Because is that changes everything?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I mean it's it's already changed our lives. And it's so funny how quickly we went from united front of like, we're not gonna just plot them in front of a screen. You know, we're where you know, we don't want to iPad babysitter. We're gonna try, We're gonna read it books. It's so funny how quickly we're just like.
Speaker 2: Ryel.
Speaker 1: There's something very difficult about seeing your child unhappy and knowing that a thing that you have, a thing you can pick up a very a very light thing, doesn't und very light thing and press a couple buttons and your.
Speaker 2: Child will be happy. I know, put their brain on pause.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: They got our ass with skinner boxes. Yeah, skin o boxes. All right, if you say it cute, it's not as disturbing. Let's let's take a quick break and come back and talk about boom face.
Speaker 3: Y'all yea bomb bomb.
Speaker 1: And we're back, and Miles, this is a story that we missed while you were in Italia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, who could who could blame you?
Speaker 1: You know, I was myself ever since I found out I blew it well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think most people do get very angry with themselves when they realize they've deprived themselves of what is true focatcha. But anyway back to this, so, yeah, while like in the beginning of September, there was this neo Nazi rally in Orlando. I'm sure many people saw the clip of like two groups of really sad wanna be ss losers marching and yelling and stuff. And there was a guy that looked like a fucking parody of a Nazi from a Marvel comic who was getting a lot of.
Speaker 1: Attention, full balled tattoos every inches.
Speaker 2: Every inch of his face except for his lips that I'm always like curious aboutoo Artists are like, look man, or was he like these are the one parts I actually do, like about.
Speaker 3: I need praying to Odin.
Speaker 2: And he was getting a lot of attention, especially from other fascists on the internet. And his name, as we kept screaming before bone Face, was not a child youtubeer. But yeah, this guy very rapidly rose to prominence on the scene because of his exploits. Specifically, he gained a lot of cred when he went to Ukraine to fight alongside the neo Nazi tied Azong Battalion and he said he racked up thirty six confirmed kills, and all these other Nazis like this is what we need to do. This guy fucking knows like this, this is what the kind of training we need for the race war. And dude quickly became like this celebrity. And but shit went sideways when other right wing influencers who are currently because this was right after that horrific like you know the mass shooting in Jacksonville where that guy was only killed, you know, kill black people at that store where a lot of these right wing influencers where they're currently on this campaign, they're like, Neo Nazis are the FEDS, and they're just trying to make us look bad. It's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Op and oh, this is like the this is Antifa these.
Speaker 2: So some some right wingers called this dude and the people that are out there in Orlando like this is this is a false flag thing, like this is so absurd looking that they're just trying to make us look silly, and they claimed that They're like, it's so obvious, like this guy's a fed. And once the other Nazis started looking into him, they quickly realized that this guy was just a very normal racist with shitty tattoos, a criminal record, and a questionable backstory because his time in Ukraine killed.
Speaker 1: Those people in Ukraine. Man, there's nothing realer than that, Miles, I.
Speaker 2: Know, except that the images that he kept, you know, claiming were from out there, were terribly photoshopped. Just when people actually began to look into it, they're like, you just like put on this like as off battalion patch, like in photoshop, very crudely. So, in order in order for the neo Nazis to maintain their good standing with their allies on the far right, they held a public trial on zoom, basically like a live bone trial for a bone face to be like this guy fold us yeah, and They're like, bone Face, these are the charges set against you. How do you answer? And Bone Face was like, not guilty, I am not the fence, I'm not an op. The trial did not go well. This Vice News did like a ton of coverage on this. They said, on the first side of the trial, it's this is from Vice News quote. It seemed like bone Face, who referred to himself solely in the third person, was winning over the Blood Tribes leaders. This is the the like big neo Nazi group that was like fanning out for him. How could they not be swayed by arguments like he accidentally got his travel documents wet in the rain earlier that day, and that's why they looked forged. Oh and that looked for yeah, yeah, just because I got rain on it. But I did go Ukraine.
Speaker 3: What had happened was bone Face was in the rain. Yeah, okay, bone Face in rain.
Speaker 1: But I can't be CIA or FBI because look how shitty my fake documents are, yeah, terrible, Like look at these things.
Speaker 2: But then then when they said, well what about these photoshop fucking pictures, said, I just got a bunch of fans just won't stop doing the photoshop on fan art.
Speaker 3: It's not me. This is fan art. You can tell because look at how they made the titties my fake document.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my travel documents aren't this visa travel through Belarus. So then it got even weirder. When the High Court a fascists asked Bone Face. They said, okay, you fought Ukraine, why don't you spit some Ukrainian for us? This is from Vice quote. The neo Nazi said he knew how to speak it and attempted to get some sentences out. But according to a person listening who knows Ukrainian, he was just saying random words and making vaguely slavic noises. It's just like their opinion, Miles, that's true, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: I want to know what a vaguely slavic noise is.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard heard that artist Beirut.
Speaker 3: The Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's his war that guy.
Speaker 1: You know, the guy was like, oh, oh, that guy. He's like it sounds like a band from like, you know, behind the Iron Curtain during the eighties, and like that's what the cover of his first album was, like a picture from that like looked like it could be that. And then you like find out he's a seventier, a seventeen year old from New Jersey, just making vaguely Slavic. So I was like, when you look at, like what the lyrics actually like, I assumed he was singing in a different language, and then the lyrics were actually like just you know, seventeen year old poetry. I love a Slavic noise, Slavic noise. That's like the Slavic noises.
Speaker 3: I've only heard a Slavic noise when I was a youngster playing counterstrike online and occasionally I would hear someone go, yeah, you, Gabriel.
Speaker 2: That's a Slavic noise who also vaguely Slavic noises. Pretty sick band name Yeah. On night two of the trial, because this was a two parter, yeah, bone Face. Bone Face couldn't even show his bone face because he was so thoroughly humiliated the previous night. So his doubters took the stage and presented their own evidence of how all the videos that he like acclaimed were from the Ukrainian Front were just stolen from other people, and you know that they're like one of them like was calling for violence against bone Face for like putting them into disrepute or so, I don't know, Like he was really upset about it. The main leader of Blood Tribe, who is the they are the people who put on this trial, like really took a liking to him and he was so into him. He was like he invited him to join like the like hierarchy of this group and do a blood ritual where he could like he was gonna spill his blood like from a spear that like other members had before him, like in this whole ritual. But Old bone Face couldn't even get any blood to come out. Old I gotta play this clip.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic. Do you mean like he couldn't cut himself because it hurted?
Speaker 2: I think it was that or the blade was too dull or like it was so dull that he's like, yo, come on, man, g up and like really fucking try and hurt yourself with this thing.
Speaker 3: Oh. Here he is.
Speaker 2: He's got his spear and that video guy that's the other guy hammer and this this video was put up by like you know, uh, you know, right wing monitoring groups for the bros and came before you. And he keeps trying to cut his name here. He keeps trying to cut it.
Speaker 3: Look at that fucking tattered flag.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's like a scene from the Office right now where he's like, come on the Nazi spear, and he's like, yeah, he's doing Jim looks and he's doing looks.
Speaker 1: At the camera while he's trying to cut himself, but he can't get himself to cut himself because it's like two. I mean, he seems like there's something definitely genuinely wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean his record is he got he got arrested for like doing paramilitary training like with other people in Florida who are trying to start a race war back in twenty twelve. And then it's like drugs and like you know, burglary and shit like that. So yeah, the guy couldn't even spill his bone face blood to join the crew. Bill your blood, bro, And dude, that guy who was next to him who was like, you're like, you're joining the bros, who had all those like ruins taped like king tat on the side of his head. Quote. So this guy, his name is Hammer, and you had to make an apology for making everybody look so dumb. This is what Hammer said.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: This is going in the quote of the year.
Speaker 1: We this is the first first fir, first nominee for exactly the first ballot entry to the Hall of Fame quote.
Speaker 2: I want to say sorry to whoever thinks we dropped the ball on this or whatever. We aren't the only ones. Everyone was fucking into bone face. Bone Face was hype for a while. That's why we told him not to wear a mask. There was just a lot of bone face hype.
Speaker 3: Fence.
Speaker 2: He's like speaking, he's speaking like a brand manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we seeing a bone face, but like everybody was feeling bone face and it wasn't just dude, Like there was a bone face wave dude, and we were just riding that ship.
Speaker 2: But that's all these people.
Speaker 1: Are, is like brand managers on social media, right, Like that's their version of white supremacy, is like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Did Libby riz up bone face or his baby gronk the new bone face who knows incoming stitch?
Speaker 2: So he vowed. Then after after being like sorry for the bone face hype, he said that him and other leaders would do a better job of vetting.
Speaker 1: People, vetting their nazis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I imagine the process is something like, oh, ship, you really have this gnarly ship tatted you're in like that seems to be the extent of it. But they're like, this guy's a fucking LARPer and the real I know, the most.
Speaker 6: Larp as community in the world, the real blood in a fucking one bedroom with adult spear that you bought off uvc how.
Speaker 2: Dull it was.
Speaker 1: Bumpface just might not be about that life, man, he might not. Like that is exactly what I would have done. Asked me to do a somebody asked me to do a blood oath and like handed me a jagger.
Speaker 2: I would be like, I don't know what the heck's going on? Is this thing in this hype, in this hypothetical Why are you trying to get in with the neo Nazis. Well, I'm just saying. I'm just saying like I need a community. I'm I'm lacking community in my life. That's why I say join the fucking Marines. Dude, any blood oath, I'm not. I'm not gonna do a blood oath most things, not even join the Sopranos crew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: You and Matt's friend group that watches.
Speaker 3: Monday Nat. Yeah, dude, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Cut yourself on the old butternse. Yeah, but yeah, dude, he so. Then then this is the next thing fucking Hammer said about fucking bone faces. He's been fully excommunicated from the neo Nazi movement. I guess quote. I imagine he's gonna have a hard time, a real hard time, because you know, a guy like that ain't going to fit in in regular society, said the guy with the rune tattoos all over his fucking body, and is the fate of Sure, go ahead, dude, I love that, though. Yeah, he's gonna have a hard time. Man, are you are you? You're doing well, sir? How's your day job?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: At least I can you know, at some point pivot to being a uh you know, god of war cause player, yeah, any point, rock rock b yeah, craftholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean it's phonetically a little bit off, but hey, we're not here whatever, But yeah, I don't know. So this is the latest sad infighting and embarrassment that has been laid at the feet of this really fucking gross movement.
Speaker 3: I love it. I let let those fucking idiots eat themselves alive. And it's it's there's nothing funnier than you know, a new video of neo Nazis coming out, and the fact that like Elon Musk's algorithm and Twitter is just all blue check marks going like FEDS, FEDS off, FEDS has some points, FEDS right right, right, Like even among the blue check mark dullards, they can't like keep their story straight. They're like, OHT know, man, Like you know, this seems to be kind of onto something like listen to words are saying, you know, in between the sigilingeeah.
Speaker 2: There's like, oh, there was like a beef over the summer where like this guys like in his seventies, as I considered like the sort of like the og of like the modern neo Nazi movement in America like had to falling out, like they satanic sect of Neo Nazis, like a similar fucking back and forth. It's just that, Ah, yeah, it is, it is what it is, folks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do, like there's obviously real white supremacy and Neo Nazis and shit, But I feel I feel like the stuff that flows to the surface maybe is the silliest, wildest shit, Like the stuff that's going to be the easiest for people to share, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so completely. And the thing the point that you know, with people screaming about the feds, the FEDS are only involved when they are trying to get them to do an act of violence and catch them, you know, like in trap them. That's that's the FED involvement. The FEDS aren't involved in like these like you know, small scale protests where they're going out there going Kanye was right, you know, gas the Jews or what. No, that's all them. The FEDS are only trying to push them a little bit more so they can entrap them. That's what FEDS do with all, you know, with basically any any movement, Yeah, that they target. That's that is FED involvement. So it's not that like you you know, it's I'm not gonna cape for Feds here. I'm just saying that that's not how they move. That's not how they move. They move to get arrests and pretend as if they're stopping an act of violence when really they're the ones who suggested the act of violence.
Speaker 2: Right, And like they're lucky that because their whiteness even protects them from those kinds of FED ops because usually they'll be like okay, these Muslim dudes, they said they might be down and we're just going to focus to go ahead and arrest them.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. Yeah, well you got special laws for the Muslims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild. So you know, but y'all are the Feds. Yeah, it is a bit of a philosophical dilemma. It's like, yeah, but the Feds could be us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if we are the Feds? Well, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about the expanded Child tax Credit.
Speaker 2: We don't know how good we had it.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, and we're back, and there's new data from the Census Bureau that has illustrated just how valuable twenty twenty one's enhanced child tax Credit was because you know, it was allowed to expire last year by Congress, and when that happened, the child poverty rate more than doubled, like immediately. Twelve point four percent of children were in poverty last year, up from a record low of five point two the year before war and roughly comparable to where it was prior to the pandemic in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Right, But yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It was just giving money to people with kids. And this is not a you know, Joe Biden didn't invent this. This is pretty standard for developed countries around the world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like in the sense we're so behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want children to have to live in poverty, like as as humans generally, we don't want children to have to live in poverty.
Speaker 3: And me, pretty start, I want them to live in poverty. Yeah, what's up, guys. Well, I'm a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Lull lull lull. Yeah, I'm an op Yeah. The uh yeah what.
Speaker 1: The efforts to extend the CTC were stymied by Mansion, who demanded that the credit include a firm work requirement.
Speaker 3: And babies babies got a.
Speaker 1: Job falsely suggested that some low income parents use the payments to buy drugs.
Speaker 2: Still doing that one, I mean people buy that. That has to be true.
Speaker 1: The fact that like he couldn't even come up with like evidence, Like I'm sure that happens. People by use everything to buy drugs, right, Well, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the whole thing about drugs. You'll pretty much use any money or thing that you can use to get money.
Speaker 1: Yeah that has perceived value. Yeah, yes, but I don't know, it's just it's very frustrating. It's very common. Almost every EU country has it, and child poverty rates in countries like Germany and Sweden are far lower than in the US. And for people who don't care about the literal suffering of children, child poverty also ends up costing money as well, nearly four percent of GDP every year, because it leads to horrible things for those children later in life. You know, like children who they can't they have absolutely nothing to do with whether they're living in poverty when they're young, and then they are doomed to like suffer later in life because of this thing that they had no control over.
Speaker 2: Sounds sounds cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's a pretty dope country we got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's also just like when you look at how the people it affected, you know why it wasn't extended because it was disproportionately affecting black and Hispanic kids and single moms. Yes, so it's just like, nah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: And also because the discourse around the time, or at least the what the news was doing was explaining that, you know, this recession is a direct result, right, the fact that babies are living from the hog you know, we're giving all these babies all this money, and and look at this, look prices.
Speaker 2: They just sit on that ship.
Speaker 1: They buy they invest in bonds, they do stock sellbacks.
Speaker 2: That's what babies do.
Speaker 3: That's what babies need to do. No, but you know what we gotta do is we gotta we gotta cool down this hot economy. We gotta take some no more child tax credit, you know, no more stimulus packages. Let's fire a bunch of people. Let's let's get that unemployment right up a bit, because right now labors got a little bit too much power, you know what I mean, you know, and then we'll go from there. You know, listen, if we got to turn a few babies into gasoline to make the price cheaper, we gotta do what we gotta do. We're the number one country in the world, number one at what being the number one country.
Speaker 2: Chanting.
Speaker 3: We're number one at chanting. We're number one. We have the biggest foam number one fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it just I think there's just like, yeah, the perception I don't know, like was I guess people just figured it handouts. But again, like that shouldn't fucking matter when you're saying the end goal is to end child poverty or at least take a huge dent in child poverty and whatever you have to.
Speaker 3: Like the end goal. There's communists, I mean that's what you're saying. Yeah, maybe maybe listen, there's nothing that spells freedom more than literally taking the food out of the baby's mouth.
Speaker 2: I know, right, it's true like that that that correlation is like our economy is suffering because enough baby, enough babies aren't suffering. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: Truly like it definitely worked the pole. A poll found that only one in three Americans supported making the child tax credit permanent, like which is crazy. It was like money for people who desperately needed it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because we still have a huge hump, like a hill to get over with entitlements, and like people understanding that like helping people is there's a net benefit to society rather than like how come they get the money? Yeah, I'm gonna do the It's like because you don't needed, asshole, and be grateful for that the fact that you're in that situation. I already paid my touxes. Okay, okay, I think just like.
Speaker 3: The talk around student debt relief proved to me why we're never going to have nice things in this country. And it's because in order to start a program in which the government is going to give you money or help you out with anything, health insurance, child tax credit, fucking maternity leave, paternity leave, it means you have to get over the hump of people who already paid their student loans or already had children. And those people are so petty that they will never ever agree to letting the next generation have something. That's the American way right there is us just looking at the younger generation and going like no, no, for them to suffer as I suffered.
Speaker 2: Wait you mean your children? Yeah yeah, fucked yeah fuck wait wait that's your grandchild. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh he's gonna he's gonna have to deal with the same shit I dealt with. Absolutely, go learn the value of a dollar. But yeah, I mean the Biden administration didn't do a great job of like selling it to the country. They kind of lumped at him with the two trillion dollar America and American Rescue Plan. Instead of just being like, no, this is a good thing for people that we need to keep going, they were like, no, this is like a temporary, an emergency thing, and so became associated for a lot of people with COVID, which everybody wants to move past, seeing as it was a dark, horrible time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but hopefully.
Speaker 1: In the future we have somebody who's like willing to actually be progressive even when it's not like demanded by starvation and a horrible fucking situation.
Speaker 3: Right, a million dead people in the pandemic.
Speaker 1: But we should talk about Congress, right because clowns in Congress. There's some other news coming out of Congress, and it's about our good friend Lauren Bobert, who she's house right most She's yeah, yeah, she's housed. Man, she's housed.
Speaker 2: She may have been.
Speaker 1: She took in some musical theater a performance of the musical version of Beetlejuice in Denver Sunday night. Unfortunately she did not catch the ending, as she was kicked out of the building for quote vaping, singing, recording, and causing a disturbance during the show.
Speaker 3: She's so cool, she's vaping during a fucking a musical theater like performance of Beetlejuice. Like she was just like, fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: Multiple audience member, time to come out. She's so multiple audience members complained about her, and she received a warning during the intermission, and five minutes into the second act, was doing the same shit, like probably a little bit louder to you know, get back at the people who complained, and then she was asked to leave. She of course refused to go. The ushers said they would have to call the police, to which she responded.
Speaker 2: Go get them, go get them.
Speaker 3: I am the belief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I just love I just the fucking I really want to know the detail about the vape part, because like, was she just blowing fucking clouds out during the fucking performance or was it like one of those like I'm going to be an asshole because now you're kicking me out and let me turn up a little bit by vaping to like the security guard.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely the second half for sure? Was that that right? Right? She's reminds me of every single drunk lady at a comedy show, usually like Friday or Saturday late show at a club. There's always one or a group of trashed like white women who are like talking during the show, yelling out, heckling, and then as soon as security goes like, hey, you guys, you can't talk. They just are like, how dare you?
Speaker 7: I will vape as loud as I want, and they just get watch this giantmus cloud it comes out of.
Speaker 2: Did you see what she was wearing? It was like very I don't know what people wear, but she looked like she was dressed for like some kind of gala event.
Speaker 3: She looks like AI and that. I'm sorry she have on take well guys.
Speaker 1: Oh she yeah, no, she does look like you designed her on it stress.
Speaker 2: Oh wait this is from now. This is from Matt Leaves substack ai R. Sorry yeah, yeah, yeah, but like, what the fuck is going I have?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: I'm wondering though, because right now her campaign is in absolute tatters, you know, like there she's like doing She's begging constantly now the supporters to be like, I'm losing and I don't know why I need money. And yeah, because her Democratic challenger is like now pulling ahead in the polling. So I wonder if she's also she's out here trying to save Americans from the woke mind virus and she's not allowed to go fucking let off a little steam, and then when they kick her off, she kick her out. She's not allowed to say stuff like, do you know who I am?
Speaker 6: Him?
Speaker 2: On the board, I will be contacting the mayor, which are all quotes overheard coming out of her.
Speaker 3: I love just like being such a Karen that you're like, I'm calling the mayor. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Mayor is so good to go directly.
Speaker 3: To the manager of the city. It is the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: It's also too like a threat that does not resonate with somebody who's just working security at a fucking like a theater performance space. It's like, yeah, okay, go ahead, and I'm like, let me shipped to me. You still gotta go like, I'm not the fucking chief of police where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mayor will hear about this, and they're gonna do A'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Ship may don't even know what the I am. I answer to a juice, Okay, not.
Speaker 3: The beatle Juice is the mayor of me? All right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you wonder how they how they got her out of out of there eventually? You know, like because sounds like she was not She sounds like, first of all, no one has ever enjoyed a musical theater performance of Beetlejuice as much as she was, and that she had lots of the excuses.
Speaker 3: Right. The funniest thing about it was, I was reading what her her office said about this whole thing. They like confirmed the story is true. She was kicked out for quote like having too much fun?
Speaker 2: Or are right?
Speaker 1: Girl's not allowed to have a good time anymore.
Speaker 3: And in the statement, she continues to sing the praises of the Beetlejuice musical, in which I think.
Speaker 2: Is impressive because let me read this, let me read this quote.
Speaker 1: Okay, So her campaign manager said, I can confirm the stunning and salacious rumors in her personal time. Congressman Lauren Bobert is indeed a supporter of the performing art parentheses gasp, and, to the dismay of a select few, enthusiastically enjoyed a weekend performance of Beetlejuice and then he noted. The Post's review of the show last week described it as zany, outrageous and a lusty riot.
Speaker 3: She's doing promo for it. I love it. She's like, she enjoyed it so much she's not even gonna call it. Like the problem was that they were doing uh, child trafficking and what.
Speaker 2: The problem was? This ship is too good too, fucking good. What do you want her to do?
Speaker 1: This is outrageous, Insaney, And it's a lusty riot. And she's supposed to just sit there quietly like a church mouse. Yeah, luy, she's like to masturbate with a vape. Come on, yeah, everyone.
Speaker 3: Beetlegeis it's beetlegeis.
Speaker 2: Good, Good riddance.
Speaker 3: She's just yelling I want the sandworm to eat my pussy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: That's a day cool talking once again.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Oh my god, Well, Matt, what's up. It's been such pleasure having you. Many find you, follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area on October seventeentha Bay Area, Francesca Fiorentini, my wife and I are going to be headlining the Punchline Comedy Club, So you can buy your tickets now and just you know, google Punchline, uh San Francisco, and you will see October seventeenth that we are performing eight pm. Please come. It's going to be a really fun show. And Francesca and I are mayor, and we're going to be performed together, I mean not together. We're you know, each doing our own act. But we will honey and share kind of thing. No, but we will do a live sex show afterwards if we sell out. That's a Matt Lee promise. Yeah, that's right. And uh, if you like television shows like The Sopranos or The Word of It, yeah that ever heard of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean you haven't seen it?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you haven't seen it? See it? Both of them. I do a rewatch podcast called Pot Yourself a Gun. You can get it wherever you get your podcasts. It's got all of the Sopranos. We go through every episode. And now we are on season four of The Wire, which is starting this week. So in fact, when this episode is released, the new episode season four, episode one of Pot Yourself a Gun will be out covering the Wire season.
Speaker 2: Some say the best season.
Speaker 3: Some say the best I do. I say that just the best season of the Wire. I say probably the best season of television ever made.
Speaker 1: And who's a guest on your last episode of season three? O? God, who was that Matt jack guest? Mister Jack Obrian. Yeah, so at the very least listened to that episode.
Speaker 3: That was a lot of fun. And yeah, and then follow me on Instagram at Matt leap jokes.
Speaker 2: There is Is there a working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Oh it's there. Ever, I very much enjoyed a tweet by my co host of pot Yourself Gun, Vince Mancini.
Speaker 1: Very funny, very funny.
Speaker 3: Vince the very very funny friend of this pot. He quote tweeted this uh elon Musk post where he said, no monkey has died as a result of a neuralink implant for our early first our early implants to minimize the risk to healthy monkeys, we chose terminal monkeys parentheses close to death already and your face, Vince wrote, I want you to find me some monkeys, but which monkeys, sir, the monkeys with nothing to lose. It's very funny and yeah, so he's a he's very very funny film critic. Here's us up stack, Vince Mancini, please check him out too.
Speaker 1: And Miles who you can find at Miles of Gray. His power just went out, so we got we got through just in time. His power did go down, so go find him at Miles of Gray. You can find him also on Miles and Deck on my Boostez. You can also find him on the Good Thief His true crime podcast about the Greek robin Hood and yeah, just all around one of the great voices in podcasting, one of the great talents. Go find him everywhere. You can find me at Jack Underscore O'Brien and work of Media.
Speaker 2: I've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Mister California at Internet Hippo tweeted, not a single person would have died on nine to eleven if all those people were allowed to work from home. Something to think about. That is something to think about. And also Richard at Richard Underscore Normal tweeted, one of the easiest ways to tell if a book is good or not is to take a quick look at the cover.
Speaker 2: Just get a post right there. You find us on Twitter at daily Zekeeist.
Speaker 1: We're at the Daily Zeike Guys on Instagram, we have a Facebook fan page and a website daily zeikes dot Com. Here we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off the information there he is that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to work of music song that we think you might enjoy. And with Miles Gone, I'm gonna ask super producer Justin do you have one off the dome that you think people might enjoy.
Speaker 8: Sure, there's a song I've been listening to called Ben Franklin by snail Mail. I've been getting farther away from listening to hip hop and R and B and soul and a lot of Neil soul and stuff that I've generally been listening to most of my life and getting more into like indie rock and like rediscovering that kind of sound again. And I really enjoy snail Mail's music. Love the voice on the singer, and the song is called Ben Franklin. It's a really fun vibe. Reminds me of just like taking out a long board and just like having a good time and cruising down the street. So you can find the song Ben Franklin by snail Mail in the footnotes.
Speaker 2: Cruising down the street and my long board. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you Gus. Just truly one of the best things business coming coming right in. No prep, didn't know he needed a song recommendation, but you know he's there.
Speaker 2: It's like the postal service.
Speaker 3: He's amazing, all right.
Speaker 1: We will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily's Eite Guys is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcast, where.
Speaker 2: Have you listen your favorite shows?
Speaker 1: That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and hey, we'll talk to you all that.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,