Speaker 1: You're recording there. I am, I'm recording here. Wow, episode four hundred of Serial Killers. This is insane. Yeah, the very first episode happened May seventh, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And it's still a lost episode because you cannot get it on the iHeartRadio app there, or any other app for that matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we did.
Speaker 1: I remember we replayed it at some point later. Yeah, maybe a year or two later, So you can go find it somewhere. That's a great idea. Do you remember the cereals?
Speaker 2: Yes? It was banana frosted flakes, right, and a classic cereal. So the classic cereal must have been like fruit loops, So I believe it was tricks if I'm not mistaken. Okay, yeah, so it was.
Speaker 1: Banana cream frosted flakes and upbreak you're close please?
Speaker 2: Your dog is here? Yes, And I can't back my chair up, nor can I move forward, so I guess I'm just in this stay put. I mean this awkward like cowboy pose like.
Speaker 1: And don't dump his water ball over there? You see the water ball with a Bucky on it from the cold parky. Well, I mean I I got on the road trip. He came with us on the road trip, which was great.
Speaker 2: I saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was just feeding him and watering him out of a tupperware. And my daughter's like, no BUCkies, so she made me buy that for eight dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: I didn't need it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, at least it was only eight dollars. Like, if it was more, I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, that place. I tell you, they lure you in with the cheap gas and then they sell you all kinds of crush.
Speaker 2: Their brisket sandwiches are wonderful.
Speaker 1: Good. The turkey is great too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, how about Cereal Time? I guess Oh wait, that's another podcast.
Speaker 2: That's bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Save No, No, that's another podcast, cereal Time.
Speaker 2: Oh it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Gabe, Oh hi Gabe, what's up?
Speaker 1: Gabe?
Speaker 2: What's what's good?
Speaker 1: Okay? So here's what we're gonna do for episode four hundred. It's going to be all new cereals. Wow, it's a celebration, So we're gonna do all new so exciting. Yeah, and our good friends at General Mills sent us the Big Game Day Football because it's football season and a lot of a lot of their serials on Now football branded like there's Lucky Charms back there with the football guy on it and mar Chase. I don't know anything about sports me neither. Yay go you Jamar go Gators, Go Gators. You can't say that you're Miami guy. Yeah go Kains Keynes. One of our interns is a cheerleader.
Speaker 2: What's her name, Kayla?
Speaker 1: Kayla? Yeah, I saw her as she's a cheerleader I know, for like real games.
Speaker 2: That's why she had to leave early for interning.
Speaker 1: And they also send to the honey Nut cheios with a football guy in the box, and you are so hungry, little man, this football guy Andrew, it's Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Hi Justin.
Speaker 1: These are Justin Jefferson's Jetta's mix, Jetta's mix.
Speaker 2: Oh. So basically what General Mills did was just get involved with all these sports players and do the Travis Kelcey mixes.
Speaker 1: Right, remember the Kelsey mix. That was the I just said the Travis Kelcey mix. Yeah, that was a whole well no, that was for cereals. This is this is this is two so this is so I'm still there.
Speaker 2: But you can't just say I'm right.
Speaker 1: Wait see now I'm confused because first I thought it was strawberry lemon cheerios, but now I believe that it's the cinnamatas crunch strawberry which we've had, and lemon cheerios. I was thinking that there was strawberry lemon cheerios, because that's slightly confused.
Speaker 2: Oh right, Yeah. The graphic design wasn't great, Like they should have put the lemon oh sorry, above cheerios. They did, no, but they should have put lemon here and put like an X or a slash, yeah something.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I like the lettering. It's metallic. They must have spent a lot. These are expensive boxes. Yeah, I haven't seen some stores yet, but let's dive in andy.
Speaker 2: Yeah how much you think? Yeah, probably definitely costs a lot more to print like that the box. Yeah, and let me tell you the graphic design person who is in charge of that I had to get those prints made probably hates their life.
Speaker 1: And I wonder how much Justin Jefferson gets paid for this.
Speaker 2: No idea, but I know corporate is probably looking at that and was like, you can do it. You can just make get shiny.
Speaker 1: Listen. Is that how our friends at General Mills talk.
Speaker 2: Probably and the graphic designer was like, ugh, can I just make it look shiny?
Speaker 1: So lots of cheerios, some Cinnamata's crush goodness. That is an interesting that's cool. Yeah, here is your Like they must have done some taste tests or do you think they asked him, Hey, what are your two favorite flavors? Maybe I wonder how that comes about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like it probably went to him and asked him and he was like, I like strawberry, I like lemonade.
Speaker 1: Would I get the milk? Read that please?
Speaker 2: On the field, Justin Jefferson has some of the sweetest moves in the game. Off the field, he's got a real sweet tooth, so it's no surprise that he shows this fruity and tangy strawberry lemon combo for his signature Cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, there we go. Hey Siri? Why was she answer Hey Siri?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: She won't answer, Hey Siri? Wow? What team does Justin Jefferson play for? Oh he's on the Vikings? Okay, Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Why didn't she talk?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe you have your phone on mute.
Speaker 1: She's not feeling well today? Oh all right, Andrew we're gonna use whole milk today.
Speaker 2: Oh from the seven eleven.
Speaker 1: From the seven eleven. I actually walked into the refrigerator to get it. They only had ones that were short dated out on the on the shelf, so I went in. I think that's breaking rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure of a rebel. Wow, you've always been I know, all right back your nineties anarchy energy.
Speaker 1: I'm smelling the strawberry. That's the overpowering scent here.
Speaker 2: You know what I was, your negative Nancy, and you know why I'm not going to be. Oh, thank you, Bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wiped your leg.
Speaker 2: Thank you you. This is actually really good. I like this combo.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a nice strawberry lemonade. The aftertaste gets a little bit floor cleaner citrusy. It tastes a little floor cleanerish afterwards.
Speaker 2: But overall, I'm way more impressed than I thought I would be. So I'm gonna give this four bowls.
Speaker 1: I like it. I really do. I get there's more lemon than anything else here. And if you know me, I strangely enjoy the citrusy cereals with the milk because I think it just makes a nice flavor combination. I loved OJ's back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know that, You've said that multiple times.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: OJ's, the orange juice, the orange cereal.
Speaker 1: Rolin oj OJ's.
Speaker 2: But I also want to say that it tastes like tricks.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: There is a tricks component to it.
Speaker 1: Well, it can be. You want to know why, because there's.
Speaker 2: A lemon tricks. Well because General Mills very good, yes, with the tricks rabbit who makes tricks General milk?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh you know what. I got a little bit of cinnamon on that one. Cool, but it's good though. The strawberry cinnamon toast crunch and the lemon cereios. They do a nice little thing with each other. They dance in the milk and it's I'm giving you four some flowery length. I enjoy it. I don't dense in the milk. I don't know how long the cereal is gonna be around, but you'll probably try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually not that bad. I I enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: If you like that flavor profile, it's tricks ish. Should we stay with General Mills? Sure? Okay, why not? Hi bear, Let's go over to their nature Valley division.
Speaker 2: I just want to squeeze your dog.
Speaker 1: You can go squeeze them.
Speaker 2: I can't because I'm doing a show.
Speaker 1: Here's what I got. I got two of these. Oh so these are Nature Valley Granola's new dipped series. Is it a series? I don't know. So there's double chocolate and there's salted caramel. We're gonna do the caramel. Who do both of them? But you want to?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So the whole episode is we're doing three cereals.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a so this is just nuh.
Speaker 2: I wish I prepared myself what for four cereals? Yeah, that's okay, man, I guess I'm just taking a bite of each.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's interesting because I saw these in the shop, right, there were five ninety nine, and then a week later there were a dollar ninety nine on sale, so I got them for the dollar ninety nine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. Now I wish we did the chocolate furst.
Speaker 1: So this is your Nature Valley Granola, and it looks like it is actually dipped in some sort of salted caramel coating. We're gonna do some home.
Speaker 2: Milk Nature Valley bars, as you know, notoriously fall apart the minute you even look at them. Really, yes, Never val bars are crumpled up from the second you open in the packaging.
Speaker 1: Well, where are you buying it? Like like they throw the boxes around where it probably? Oh, you probably get out of a Jersey City supermarket. There's a lot of tumult there. They throw things around the malt. Yes, okay, yeah where back in my market. They have nice conveyor belts back there. They throw boxes in Jersey City. It's a known thing. Nature Valley bars always crack, so it's just a look up Nature Valley neme. I've never had a I've never had a crush one unless I crushed it on my own.
Speaker 2: Okay, aren't you just yes special?
Speaker 1: You should come buy them on Long Island. They're full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we drive all the way to Long Island by a Nature Valley bar. That's the top of my list.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Hm, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I bet it would taste really good with the chocolate mix, but we don't do that. Purists can do it on your own. If you like.
Speaker 2: I really like this, I'm gonna give us four bowls on a spoon. This would taste great on yogurt.
Speaker 1: It would These are nice topping cereals. They are a lot of protein.
Speaker 2: You can't take it home now and give it to Ashley.
Speaker 1: Why no, she's in school now, I could ship it to her. Well, please, don't look, man, Our buddy Matt sent us gobs and gobs of stuff. See the Catalina crunch down there. He sent us those. Oh no, that's what my daughter eats now. It's her favorite. So we'll take like four little spurs and I'm gonna send to the rest of the bag.
Speaker 2: That's expensive for a college kid. Yeah, for sure, it's tough. Yeah, I give that four balls in this when that's absolutely delicious.
Speaker 1: Wow. I hate to keep copying you, but I agree. Four bowls in a spoon for Nature Valley granola dipped salted caramel granola.
Speaker 2: And I would like to say salted caramel is not one of my favorite flavors neither. That's pretty pretty good.
Speaker 1: See, I don't really taste much of the salt. I taste a lot of sweet the same. It's like a really good ice cream. Like that's how I could best put it. It tastes like ice cream.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 1: Dude, great, No, that's right. Oh, this is double chocolate dipped granola. This one might be a little heavy, Andrews, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I'm gonna want that. Why cause to your point, I don't know. Chocolate granola has never been my gam.
Speaker 1: Smells very chocolate. These are okay, So some of these granola pieces are big.
Speaker 2: So you can't have it because you will, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He definitely. And he can't have onion granola.
Speaker 2: Either, Oh no, we got to put that away.
Speaker 1: Or grape granola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grapes.
Speaker 1: I don't think that of garlic either, right, I don't know. And obviously raisins because they are There's a few other things I know dogs can have that are surprising to me. Okay, although the darker the chocolate, the worse it is.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, I want to just fine squeeze him soulpa.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: My cute instagration is really bad.
Speaker 1: It smells nice, and we're gonna see if it makes some good chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna see everybody wine two mm hm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Ow that's not quite as sweet as I would have liked. It's good. I do taste the double chocolate, Yeah, I don't love it. As much as the salted caramel. I would like to taste this mix, but I'll do that on my own time.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoom. I'll tell you why it's not bad. It kind of tastes like chocolate soft syrve. But no, I haven't had it in a long time. Is the same as it's been. I'm sure it has, Scott.
Speaker 1: This doesn't taste like chocolate sauce.
Speaker 2: It tastes a lot like chocolate soft serve from where Soft Serve, the art Bell, they're all different. Okay, but you don't need it, so you wouldn't know. I had them go with it.
Speaker 1: I've had them. There's Jerry, Queen Carvell, mister Softy, they all have it. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: You give you a review? I'm done. It's good. I do like chocolate. But what kind of chocolate? There's so much chocolate. There's her Sees, there's you know Nanstle, No, no, keep going milk chocl No, but what kind of chocolate? Because you know they all have different flavors.
Speaker 1: You have a chocolate light from back in the day.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it does taste like chocolate light. Definitely seventies, like chocolate late in the seventies and early eighties.
Speaker 1: Next, no, no, it.
Speaker 2: Tastes like squiggles they were in the sixties.
Speaker 1: It was it was aer rated. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and it was a chocolate bar. It tastes nothing yellow, right, I remember getting on the Halloween. Yeah, but he yawned. Oh he's ready to go out. He's been here for five hours. He needs to peepers and poopers and all that. Anyway, I'm gonna give it four bowls. I like it. I like the chocolate. I do like the caramel one better. So if you see that one, try that one, or try and both.
Speaker 2: It comes to milk, cause I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Well, the milk is nice. Oh did you combine them? Don't you dare tell anybody what it tastes like?
Speaker 2: Not good? Not good? Really No, that's well, that's like a wonderful milkshake.
Speaker 1: On six. Now it's a milkshake. So now it's a black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what that is from the cream soda? No, and uh it's vanilla. Dude.
Speaker 1: You live in the North, You're from New York. Basically, you don't know what a black and white is no. How about the black and white cookie?
Speaker 2: I love a black and white cook.
Speaker 1: Okay, well a black and white shake, same thing.
Speaker 2: They just crumple the cookie.
Speaker 1: No, it's vanilla, I cream cholate syrup. That's black and white shake. Delicious. But if you ask for a black and white shake like anywhere else outside the area, they'll be like, I'm sorry. Wow, it's a very very New York thing.
Speaker 2: Mary.
Speaker 1: Like an egg cream?
Speaker 2: Oh, my mom's obsessed with as I love them.
Speaker 1: You do, Yeah, there's no egg in it? What cream? Just saying?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: What a false name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very false.
Speaker 1: Hey, we'll be back right after this on this four hundredth episode of serial Killers. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Hi, baby Popperstine, and we're back. Can you read down fourteen twenty two?
Speaker 1: I sure will.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it means, but yeah, that's the time that the break happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. Hey, So here's what's going to happen right now, Andre, Are you very very excited? Are you very excited? I haven't done this in a while.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers is Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is the third and final Pillow cereal from Walmart. We did the one and we did the other one, and now there's this one. Okay, great, yeah, no, we did the remember the chocolate peanut butter one. There was the chocolate peanut butter, and there was the uh yes, and the other one tasted like nutella and I liked it. That's right.
Speaker 2: So I didn't like the peanut butter, the peanut buttery. It's not that he didn't like it. It was just too peanut buttery.
Speaker 1: So this is the third and final one. This is crunchy cinnamon filled cereal bikes. Because somebody came in and ate half of who I don't know. I came in and this box was open. There needs to be rules because it's not okay. I need to reconfigure the cereal sack. Nobody has to touch any of this stuff anymore, because now when I want to distribute cereals, I put it out there in the cereal dispenser. There's no more coming in here. We need a lock on the door, right, yes, Sawyer, yeah, walk So anyway, you little baby you can't see oh you can't see him, come up here, come here. Say hi to everybody.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: If you're watching on YouTube, that's my dog Sawyer. All right, So this was the box. I had the two half bags in it, so the bag is sealed. It's just somebody took the other bag out of here.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy. What is that on the back?
Speaker 2: This is a word? Well, the animal themed word wheel is made from a nine letter animal themed word. Try and find that word. Then make as many words of any length as you can from those letters. You can only use each letter once. What could the animal be?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 2: No, there's no d o org okay, pumpkin.
Speaker 1: No. So these are your typical pillow series. I mean they look like cookies more than they do cereal, chimp. They're interesting, all right, Good enough, Andrew, I've got the milk poord. We're using whole milk once again. Here you go. Here are your pillow cereals.
Speaker 2: The word was chimp.
Speaker 1: Mum cool, great value, crunchy cinnamon filled cereal bites.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Wow wine two.
Speaker 1: Ye very qunchy, just like a cookie.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: The cream is nice, very quenchy outer shell. Like if I was sleeping on this pillow, I would get a headache in the morning. I need soft pillows. This is very very quenchy, hard pillow.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna say it and you're gonna say, no, okay, don't a snickerdoodle?
Speaker 1: Why are you whining because I have to poop? Probably does a snickerdoodle? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? M this is very snickerdoodle ish. Okay, Well, no, that's cool because there are cinnamon in snickerdoodles.
Speaker 1: What do you like to give it? Andrew? Hmm, that's just hard because I'm gonna give a three bowls and a spoon. It is good, but the consistency for me is just a bit. I don't love it. I like when it comes to pillow cereals. I prefer the crave consistency, which is a little bit I don't. It's a different crunch. It's an air or crunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like their crunch a lot better. Okay, because it's like the Italian cookies that use for coffee.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, here go, buddy.
Speaker 2: But it's delicious and I like the cookie. I'm gonna give this four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: How many barks do you give it? Sawyer? Sawyer? What do you give it? Did he eat it? Yeah, he's probably not supposed to.
Speaker 2: What's your voice for?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, cinnamon is not good for dogs.
Speaker 2: Wait you better in this episode.
Speaker 1: Now hold on, I gotta give him the himlch so he throws it up.
Speaker 2: No, Scott, come on.
Speaker 1: Get rid of it, get.
Speaker 2: Leave the four pops alone? Did your cool boy? One?
Speaker 1: Won't kill him?
Speaker 2: What is your voice for Sawyer?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: That's a Sawyer voice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's my dopey animal voice, just blanket for all of them. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I think mine is more anxious dog. We gotta no minus more like. Hey, I'm Sawyer, that's Luna and it's my dopey animal boy.
Speaker 1: Now all right, hey listen, thank you for being with us. If you've been here for all four hundred, we love you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are the best.
Speaker 1: And if you're a new listener, welcome, welcome to the party. I don't think there's any new listener. You never know, how would somebody stumble upon us? Andrew, I don't know. Are there ways that people would just stumble? Are we promoted anywhere?
Speaker 2: Not yet? No, but who knows. Maybe that'll change somehow someway.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean it's only what six years, so that's cool. Yeah, appreciate Yeah, great job you been doing on promo there, pal.
Speaker 2: Oh anytime I want to do promo, it's no, no, no, I have to approve. I can everything listen to internal.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We do appreciate you'll please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. If you want to see all the cereals that we've done in four hundred episodes, you can check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. Andrew, I love you. You're a wonderful partner, and thank you all for being here for all these years. Yeah, and all these episodest listeners ever and until we see you again next Monday or maybe with the ball chat coming up. We got to do that. People like that. I like to hear what's going up, Sawyer say, crunch pal, runch grunge. I have to go pooper peeper. He really does. He's getting pissed off.
Speaker 2: We gotta go, bye bye.
Speaker 1: You have a bag o God