Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading Off live as be Joey Pa Joe Pizipia.
Speaker 2: That of course is the Welsh and we're brought to you by Prize Pick. Sign up today a prize pick to use the promo code leading off to get a one hundred percent deposit match off the first one hundred dollars you put in to the prize picks.
Speaker 1: We love the prize picks. We'll be picking prizes later.
Speaker 2: We'll be talking a lot of baseball, little DFS, little home run calls, you know how it goes. And I see some new friends here to look Tyler Hollywood. Look at his fantastic hat. Long time watcher, first time chatter. That's what's all about. Welcome to the show, kid. There you go, Tyler, outstanding hat. Love that and Welsh. I gotta say you artificially. You know the old movie, a Bronx Tale classic. You know now you can't leave. There's a lot of great lines and there's also a great character who's a mush. Everything he touches turns to crap. That is you in home run calls, because yesterday you picked Fernando Tatis junior and he went over five after being red hot in the minor leagues.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody blames you worst.
Speaker 3: Now he's sore. That's fine, he's the worst. He's the worst player in baseball. Who's the guy that hates him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: That guy's right, that guy's right. Zero for five. He was trash. I think it was Matt that said is Welsh going to give credit to the guy that said he went over four?
Speaker 1: No, he was worse.
Speaker 3: He was even worse for tatist was and then he's going up against Zach Gallen today. So no, every yesterday was a total mush call. I was the cooler, So I'm not in a good mood today.
Speaker 1: Well you're tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So everybody worse, even worse.
Speaker 2: Which whish the Welsha happy birthday in the chat please, And I want you to get a hold that this is the only thing.
Speaker 1: I want for your birthday weekend as a whole month. That's it. That's all I want.
Speaker 2: So maybe instead of you picking, we should let the people pick. This is maybe it was a crowd source.
Speaker 1: We do a poll.
Speaker 3: Should we do a you know what I like? So wait, hold on, maybe we come up with three we got to do it early then and then we do a pole or do you just want to do a live? Just drop down the chat and the first guy to oh, I.
Speaker 2: Feel live, drop down the chat and we'll see, you know, some of the options there. And if Mayor is, you know, working today and doing something, he can actually make it into a pole. You know, we can have Mike Mayor help us out. By the way, two people still on Twitter with blue check marks. I see that Lebron James kept his and Mike Mahyer. Those are the two people that still have blue check marks out there. So good times. I guess I need to get one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was rejected three times. I legitimately sent in. Here are video links to me on national television proving that I am a quote media personality on a weekly basis, on Sports Grid, on Fantasy Borzozi. Things are like no, no, you can't have a blue check mark, and then now you have to pay for it. It's all like, well, I never want to pay for it, but then I know that now you don't show the people's feeds, and I don't know, I'm so totally wanted.
Speaker 3: A proud source. If you should do that is that I.
Speaker 1: Am fishing little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Bogmin and I I did we did a show where is a wheel show? And it landed on subscribe. This is months and months ago and we both had to end up doing it. We did, and I just don't even think about it and forgot and everyone was like, hey, you know, for twenty it's not the day you think it is. It's National lose your check mark Day and people losing their minds.
Speaker 1: Just do it, Just do it.
Speaker 2: Thank you every I'm sure there's a lot of people you know, had to do enjoyment of their smoky smoke and then woke up the next day it was like, what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean I listen, it's your business. Go do it, don't do it. I don't know. But as I told you off air yesterday, talking about losing your check mark was the new check mark. You were all. You were only the best of the best. If you were talking and slamming Twitter about losing your check Mak Wonke.
Speaker 1: If Wonky's got one, then I got to go get one too. I know. There's a nice one from Dylan. Look at this. Dylan love sharing the love.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday today, and I just want to say I appreciate you guys, and I watch your videos every day and your insight definitely makes me a smarter person. Well, I hope we don't make everyone dumber. Sometimes we do that too, and just says thanks for all you guys do We appreciate you, Dylan, We appreciate you. This is what it's about, is a community of people who want to talk baseball, have fun, get some stuff out there, you know, have a good time. And you know what, I am very proud of us because we also hit thirteen thousand subs this morning on the YouTube channel. Look at us two thousand away from Joey p week of wigs I will wear. And you know, maybe at thirteen, now that we've hit thirteen, maybe we should do some sort of one day of wig. I don't know, something like that.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I think can.
Speaker 3: We get to Mario Mario hats are not expensive, by the way, I don't even know if we say we do the Mario Happy Birthday too. I think you can get like those Mario Odyssey hats on Amazon, like just budgeted in, just like your blue check mark Joe budget in. Let's get you a Mario hat and let's do you know, or we could do a full on Mario Luigi with the mustaches.
Speaker 1: It's us. He is ball an. We gotta do a whole show.
Speaker 3: In that voice, I felt Louis sounds like I don't think he ever talks.
Speaker 2: Just like he talks, he talks. He's you know, he's well, you know, a short guy, tall guy. I mean, we totally the best holiday, you know, Halloween costume for us.
Speaker 3: See me, I'll do my something about Mary Hare and you can do your Mario and we'll be good.
Speaker 1: It's some me. It's some me.
Speaker 2: Joey p uh, maybe I will. I will look at the Amazon after the show and see what that's on. Let's get to the baseball. Mookie Bets is he the best athlete in baseball?
Speaker 1: Welsh?
Speaker 2: There's the question because he played shortstop yesterday. Uh now he'll be eligible and Yahoo probably for the next ten years there, but yeah, I mean, amazing stuff there. Mookie Bets comes off the il today, he's in the outfield. He's back in the outfield, but you'll.
Speaker 3: Actually played him at by the way because he's also he was gonna do some second base if he qualified it second outfield and short him.
Speaker 2: At second base, you know, because you've had you know, injuries there, You've had al two v out You've had guys under perform. Second base was going into the year, was already a little light, and then when al Tuove got hurt, it got even worse.
Speaker 1: That's that's my inclination. At least. Pete Alonzo ninth home run.
Speaker 2: He moves to fifth all time already on the Mets home run list, which is depressing and impressive at the same time that somebody could just be playing for like four years and already be fifth all time for Mets home runs. But Alonzo, we keep talking about him as an MVP candidate. He is some interesting MVP stuff as well that I want to get to because I saw the line on Julio Rodriguez which is moved to a crazy number. It's kind of nuts. And I don't know if you've guys have seen this or not, but Julio Rodriguez. They have a new home run thing here, the Trident, which you're looking at here on the screen right now, which I like it to Trident.
Speaker 3: I think this thing is so noomoals. I gotta tell you too, you know you don't like a card person at all. But tops does these tops Now cards where they take moments every single day. I don't know if they've done it, but if that one is not a tops Now car, I don't know what the hell they're doing because that is the picture of pictures.
Speaker 2: Well, remember I said that he's getting hot and it's time to, you know, start investing in tatis. I mean, excuse me, in Rodriguez tattist too, but Julio Rodriguez. In terms of al MVP odds, he opened up at eight hundred. That's when I bet. I think I got it nine hundred. The current odds have moved. You can get it in a couple of houses at plus thirty five hundred right now. I'm telling you right now, if he goes on a tear, this number is going to disintegrate.
Speaker 1: But you're only two months.
Speaker 3: But we should put the caveat I feel like the logic behind this is you're only doing this to then sell it because he's not going to win it.
Speaker 2: He will win it if gets traded and the Mariners. Look, if the Mariners put it together, will.
Speaker 3: Win it over Judge, I, judge, cannot hit left you guys have looked by the way, I imagine Judge cannot hit lefties. I think he has one hit off of a lefty this entire year so far, and he's struggling there. But he's still Aaron Judge. So you think like Julio's a shootin assuming I.
Speaker 1: Think, I think you can at the very least make a lot of money on it. Number one, Number two.
Speaker 2: This was my whole thing going into the year, which was if Julio plays up to Julio's ability and this team as I believe that they can play up to their ability and potentially challenge for that division, which I think is in the possibility once the pitching gets all healthy and they start going. I'm telling you, I think that this is the reality. Is it has to be Otani getting moved to National League, and with every passing day of a Patrick Sandoval start, we get closer and closer to.
Speaker 1: That being a reality. I like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, well, just to support which you said, you're not being hyperbolic versus lefties. This year, Aaron Judge is hitting eighty three with a two ninety four OBP and a zero point eight three slugging and a three seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Ops. That's the most absurd thing I've ever seen. I mean, even I realize it.
Speaker 3: I know I've been watching. I mean, so people know I don't just whimsically throw out picks and stuff like that. Every single day. I'm doing different points of research and I'm going in and I.
Speaker 1: See Aaron Judge going up there.
Speaker 3: No, and you do too, But I'm saying like, I go in and I look and I and I have seen Aaron Judge multiple times. I'm kind of like this matchup and I see he's a lefty, and I'm like, oh my god, did his first hit came like yesterday? I think it was the day before. In the last two days he got his first hit off a lefty, which is crazy. But back to your point, I just want to throw out the thirty five hundred is insane. And if you play on a market where you can sell throughout the year.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 3: I like, I like this, but I do not think he's winning a l MVP.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people, by the way, starting to follow me on the betting pros thing. We could check our bets every day. I'm up over sixty six percent right now for Major League baseball season. It's pretty good last time I checked it. Look, go to betting pros dot com slash leading off and join our group and follow me if you want to know the bets that we're all making. By the way, Tim Sawyer saying trident or dongbong, I say trident. Mayor says dongbong. That's because Ryan Mountcastle's mouth is attached to it.
Speaker 3: I met the other one where he goes Tim. Tim said, Welch just said Judge can't hit against lefties. Judge is about to go on a twenty game hit streak.
Speaker 1: Against because you're a mush. You're a mush.
Speaker 3: And the problem is is I acknowledge the mush and then I tried like I'm like, ooh, that's the mush thing. And then I try to do the opposite, so I remush it.
Speaker 2: Like so Brian Fouts He's like, I just got here, wtf is the dongbong? Because I already have a mental picture and it's not pretty well.
Speaker 1: There it is. There's the dongbong for you. Brian, there too, There it is. There's Mike Mayor.
Speaker 3: Adley's on the other end.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: More headlines from yesterday Trent Grisham plates four as the Dbacks get a w for an antatist. Of course, the over five Brandon Fought strikes out eight at Triple A Reno, again, probably his last start there. I saw Nick Pollock tweeting about him yesterday. We were talking about yesterday. Don't be fooled. That's the guy. He's gonna be up. So how aggressive should we be on Brandon fought.
Speaker 3: Listen like it hasn't happened yet, so be I suppose be cautious, but I'm making that move anywhere I possibly can. He was phenomenal yesterday. The eight strikeouts he had, I think, I believe if I remember quickly, it was like a thirty six percent or thirty three percent with rate and then like a thirty six for since CSW eight strikeouts gave up only three hits. Brandon Fott did went deep into a game again. This is the guy and the Diamondbacks, whatever it is. If it's about the forty man, if it's about being ready giving a shot to Tommy Henry, there was kind of an adjustment of days that I think might have been a little bit of the worry Brandon Fott's coming and this was a great matchup, and I think that was his last triple A start. But you know, like, can't be right about all these things. Mabell just keep throwing them out here. Diamondbacks kept brand Madison Bumgarner three or four starts too much, so I could see them holding Brandon fought down two or three can't starts bad.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, you are playing good baseball. You're making this if you're making a statement as the Diamondbacks that you are going to say, you know what, We're gonna eat millions of dollars, not like thousands millions of dollars for two years. Now, they're gonna eat on Madison Bumgarner. You got to show something to prove for you gotta have this guy come up.
Speaker 1: You have to have him.
Speaker 2: And look, we got him, You got Jamison, you got all of a sudden Zach Gallen. An exciting rotation here. This West is going to be really interesting this year. I think it's going to be a fun division to watch, much more fun than I.
Speaker 1: Think people realize. I thought it was a two horse worries.
Speaker 2: I think Arizona is kind of in this, at least for the time being I don't think that they can keep up with the others. I don't think they can be able with San Diego especially, But I think it's a great story and I think it's good. And by the way, here's another one too, another guy that I picked up last week for a buck in my league, bib as well or Bibby.
Speaker 1: How Biby's a Biby Bye Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a Biby is a Biby. Bibby's definitely a pick It's one thing I wanted to point out with you on that.
Speaker 1: Bibby's also a pick up too.
Speaker 3: By the way, everybody, here's my line. Here's my line of the show. If you're gonna eat thirty million dollars, show, you're gonna get fought, So just do it. You're gonna get fat if you don plus million dollars.
Speaker 1: Slow clap, slow clap on that one.
Speaker 3: That was And you know, but then, by the way, Fought's gonna come up. It's gonna happen. I'm gonna be like, hey, fired up, fired up, and he's gonna get lit for like six runs and everyone's gonna be like, ah, West, I told you so. You should have picked up Biby.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you come here live for the show control us. That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: By the way, Matt Strom, I want to give you a lot of credit on this one because you were on this before anybody. You had eleven strikeouts yesterday. I know he got the loss against the Rockies, but he's also RP eligible. Matt Strom has been terrific this year. And this was an interesting picture a couple of years ago in San Diego and it just kind of fell apart. Injuries, all these other circumstances, And what an incredible piece the Phillies have found here. If this guy can even remotely keep up. Because Noel had his early struggles, he's kind of ready of the ship. You got Wheeler, you got Nola, but you kind of needed that other guy in their rotation and Strom has really stepped up here.
Speaker 1: What do you think about him?
Speaker 2: Could he maintain and how much you're willing to bid on him this weekend as we hit the waiver wire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like you said, I've kind of been talking about him from the very first start of the season when I watched him. This is a converted reliever who's still kind of stacking up his innings, but he is ninety six the top ninety six percent tile of k percentage right now, with percentage just top eleven percent so far. Fastball and curve spin are both like abnormal on the high end. And he's throwing a four pitches at a double digit percentage rate here all have a twenty five or higher wiff rate on them, So it's like he is just sweeping pitches by people. There's a lot of great movement. He's learning to go deeper into games with the great offensive behind him. Now we're all sitting here talking about you know, Mason Miller and Brandon five. Oviedo is a great pickup rand by the way I'm turning, I love Oviedo. I love the slider usage going above the fastball usage. It's just a bad team. I feel like Matt Strom just has got nothing. He's just got nothing right now as far as the juice. Except after this game, where like you, I had a couple of people tweeting me because I guaranteed he was going to have six plus strikeouts in this game. Yeah, and he did it. So I think he is absolutely a pickup. But I think there's going to be some Wartz, you know, going deep in this is something new to him. He's also had some injury issues, but he is a strikeout monster right now.
Speaker 2: But the rpligibility certainly helps in those mandatory RPCE loot leagues for sure. And you know Strom was the guy he recommend yesterday DFS right, he was one of the three pitchers that I had on that list of guys you could start in the shorter slate, so hopefully you did. Max Schurzer is going to be handed his ten game suspension.
Speaker 1: Do you know who I am? I am Max Schuurzer, damn it.
Speaker 2: But he's going to go ahead and take his suspension and sit out for ten games.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So the Mets will be down Verlander, Suzer, Quintana, and Carrasco in their rotation.
Speaker 1: So good times, good times, Matt Strom.
Speaker 2: Yes, seriously, just don't sign Madison Bumgarner please, I don't care if it's the league minimum. Bryce Harper is aiming to return in early May, so that's good news. Bad news for Logan o'hapigs a Thursday with the shoulder issue.
Speaker 1: It's been bothering him.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's gonna go on the il so go out there and make plans for it. It just feels like that's the directions is going. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
Speaker 3: It's it looked it was on a swing. I think they called it the subluxation alread.
Speaker 1: Which we just had yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. But by the way, I was able to say that without actually looking at the word, which very impress myself about how I had fantasy pro No I had to go like like blacks. But yeah, I don't think that's gonna be good and I think it's gonna be an extended time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also Roco Baldelli, how you the win?
Speaker 2: UH? Thursday, he said that Horiy Polanko is pretty close to coming back. We'll see how that impacts the Twins lineup. Spencer Steer returned to the Reds lineup, so that's been good. He's been quietly decent for the Reds. If you're looking for some corner help. Tony Gonson struck out seven over three innings Thursday in the rehab started at Triple A, Oklahoma City. UH, and Aaron Boone said that Thursday, carls Ordonna is having another CT scan and will not throw.
Speaker 1: For a few days because of the back issue.
Speaker 3: I could. Don't buy pictures that are already hurt. Don't buy pictures that are already hurt. In draft season, they're like hurt. And I hear that you draft, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I hear that depending on when you drafted. Though, this was a complicated one with rodn I was really high on Rodnna. I thought this was a great signing by the Yankees, and so far it has been hot garbage.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is not good.
Speaker 2: This is a tricky situation here with a guy who's had so many injuries, and you know, I really thought that maybe he had turned the corner here and this is very frustrating.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if you're the only saving grace is if you have rodn You've had Todd Bradley, you've got fought on the you know part on the waiver wire, You've gotten Miller, You've got all these guys, these young pictures have got to come through, and they all have varying levels that they can help you. But at least there's some guys cycling through the waiver wire right now, right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean that's the positive. I can't image like if you're asking, like what you do with Redon in general, it's just like you keep him there. You drafted him, you keep him there, you put them on the iel. I can't imagine you drafted him with like any high degree if you were in a non IL league, And that's probably a bigger question, but you just got to sit back. Radon is of the type that you sit back and you wait for this to figure out. But it does stink. There's all these great pictures, great I use, but there's great options of pictures with some of these prospects and the Biby's and the Fots and the Mason Miller's or even the ovi ETOs that are sitting out there. It's just to kind of miss out on some of those players in favor of drafting a guy guy liberty.
Speaker 2: Liberty is gonna you know, he's gonna be up there and he's gonna lower your cholesterol at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Wonky Penguin just created a phrase that we're I'm gonna say she created it because I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it before. I almost bought a Hime jersey.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Jonaheim of the Yonaheim uh, being a guy you could replace so hoppy with he's out there, but a Suresy. She almost bought a Suresy last year. I've never had it a surese the shirt jersey. I've never heard anyone call it that before.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that is U. I am a little I'm taken back that you have never heard that word.
Speaker 1: I don't get out much.
Speaker 3: You can say sublexation, but you can.
Speaker 2: Say I know what a Suresey is right away. I just never heard anyone refer to it as a jersey.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of because I couldn't get it, But there's I was trying to think of, like a really quippy kind of like.
Speaker 1: No, I just my lack just stunned you to the point of noting.
Speaker 3: You literally dropped my I thought, I'm like, what's the word here?
Speaker 1: What's the word?
Speaker 2: The I like letter Kenny, So I know sures is, but I don't know a Suresey. I got no, I got no Suresey. But I think that's great. So as far as I'm concerned, Walkeye Pegman made that up. I give it uh some other injury news to jameson tie on fifteen day, I l with the left groin strains and that stinks, but good news. Let's leave on a high note. Please, Liam Hendricks announces he's in remission. It's official cancer free. That's fantastic news. So great for Liam Hendricks, great for his family. I mean, who cares about baseball, that's what matters. So that's a fantastic thing there, So very very good news there for him. Let's have some fun here on the show. The Red snappedda twenty four innings Corlett Street yesterday. Yikes, boy, that Red's offense really pretty damaging. Also, it was a fun piece on MLB dot com ranking the starting pitcher power rankings basically, so at the very top obviously Garrick Cole who has been absolutely dominant. Shoe Otani's at two, which I got no problem with. They had Castillo at three, Shane McClanahan at four, Pablo az at five. You have any problems with the top five right now? Because I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it's fine. I'm not a power ranking guy.
Speaker 1: Problems with it, you see?
Speaker 3: No, But it's like, like, what am I supposed to say? Like, is Pablo Lopez the fifth best picture in all of baseball? No? Has he performed at the top five. Okay, yeah, sure, so in that respect, sure, this is totally fine. I'm not I'm not a power ranking guy. I'm not a big power ranking guy. But I think that, like he's above Jacob de Grom. So I look at that and I'm like, well, Jacob de gram is world's better of a picture than Pablo Lopez. But Pabo Lopez has been like seven plus, you know, k's every single start, and he looks amazing with all of his changes. So I get that from a power ranking perspective, I think he belongs in there in the top five if we are doing it this way.
Speaker 2: By the way, I know that sureseys exist. I just never in my life hurt anyone referred to it as.
Speaker 3: I think it's like Georges. I think it would be like.
Speaker 1: Well, George, I've heard I've heard it, Okay, but.
Speaker 3: That would be like if I just said that, You're like, wow, well she just created George. I've never heard that word, like it's the same thing, Like you've never seen a shirt with a like a number on it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it a million times, I have some of them. I've never heard anyone refer to it as a Jersey.
Speaker 1: What do you call it? I don't know. I just I don't know. I just never called it anything. A Jersey shirt, yeah, because Jersey, because a Jersey strong. It's right, because a good fist pump.
Speaker 3: That's why I still going. All right, move on what iwer rankings.
Speaker 2: I think the five is good. They got to Gram at six, Dylan Cees at seven.
Speaker 3: The dumbest thing on the plane, Spencer.
Speaker 2: Strider at eight is dumb. And that that's where I halt and I say, that's dumb. He should be top five. So that's the only guy I agree. Urious at nine, Sunny Gray at ten. Again, Gray's been good. I would have put Zach Gallon ahead of him, maybe Frambervaldez ahead of him. But so like it's an okay list. But I almost feel like sometimes with these lists they intentionally do something horrendously stupid just so people click and then say, look a how stupid this is?
Speaker 1: And I hate that. I hate that hot take nonsense.
Speaker 3: My My favorite thing in that chat all week is Brett Anderson's adding to our Las Vegas team name. He's now calling them the Las Vegas Las Vegas suwage Possom. Sureseys, So let's just keep that.
Speaker 1: Well done, Brett Anderson, well done.
Speaker 3: I'm not wearing George by I don't I own Okay, I own zero George. Hold on, multiple people are saying they could see me wearing it. I want you to.
Speaker 1: Know you definitely you definitely a joints.
Speaker 3: I own zero zero pairs of George when I was fifteen. But you know who does Scott Bogman. He lives by the code of George, So don't put me in that mess. Few people I do not, I own none. Bogman is yeah. See, he's just he is a one hundred percent That is all that he wears, not me.
Speaker 1: Uh look, uh I do. He has a couple of jorts, so that's I have zero Georgs as well. Well, here's the question.
Speaker 2: Does Bogman have the jeorts that he's made himself or does Bogman have the Georts that he's purchases premate jorts?
Speaker 3: How would you make you mean, you would take like.
Speaker 2: You have jeens to cut him and like you know how the girls do where the you know, like the the pockets are coming through a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know what he like on bogs?
Speaker 3: Is that what I'm gonna pretend that's how he has them. We're gonna all together pretend that's how all of his jorts are is he made them himself.
Speaker 2: Put here we go from David Joe's favorite words or slutter and Jersey.
Speaker 1: That's right, the.
Speaker 2: Book of Joe. All right, let's move on here. Let's talk about three up and three down James Outman.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness. Greg Mish went on a rant on the on the Fantasy Fest.
Speaker 2: But he came out all I was talking about Oltman being a guy you should been on for Rookie of the Year, and I was still in my Corbyn Carrol, you know phase, and I still.
Speaker 3: I wasn't listening.
Speaker 2: I wasn't listening as much either, But you know what, I should always listen to miss because he's always right about these things. Outman two homers won the Grand Slam, five ribbies, Ronzie Contreras are other DFS pictures.
Speaker 1: He had Contreras and he had Straw yesterday. Crush it. I wish you Trauma got in the win. That's the only downside.
Speaker 2: Six and two thirds eight K's two walks, one earn for Contreras. Xander Bogarts two for four with a homer his fifth He's had a really good season down Sean ma and Iyah three and two thirds, five earned runs, Nelson for the Diamondbacks five earned runs and five and Patrick Sandoval five earned six walks. It's Gryffin Canning season, Ladies and gentlemen, go at him this weekend.
Speaker 1: I added him to the Waiver Wire video. It just came out yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen it already, go subscribe to Fancy Rose MLB, or just go in the videos and you'll see it on there. Go add this guy. He's gonna be in the rotation because Sandabal stinks. I've had it. There's a couple guys in this rotation that stink right now, Welsh are you with me as a Griffin Canning season?
Speaker 1: Another picture?
Speaker 2: Everybody should be adding a lot of these pictures right now because I think there's some upside with these guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree that I'm with you. Gryffin Canning has been pretty impressive to watch. Santaval Garbage, Jose Swarrez.
Speaker 2: Popular beach hot garbarbage, Yeah, hop garbage. You know what is in't hot garbage? You know what smells fantastic? Price picks, Price Picks looks fantastic smells. Smell it, breathe it in, breathe it the Prize Picks. Use the promo code leading off. You get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred bucks at Prize Picks. Again the promo code leading off. If you couldn't remember that, and I'm worried for you, but go download the app.
Speaker 1: Go to prize picks dot com. To me today.
Speaker 2: Aaron Nola six and a half pitcher strikeouts like the over against Colorado.
Speaker 1: They stink.
Speaker 2: Trey Turner eight and a half fantasy points. I love the fantasy points, especially guys like Trey Turner who do a lot of things. That's an easy way to get right on Prize Picks because you find somebody who's got lots of on bass bills, because he's got lots of opportunity to get on base, lots of opportunity, steel has power, all of those things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Brian Reynolds was a pick yesterday, right, So Trey Turner, same kind of idea at Marcus Simeon, who's been terrific. He got a weekend series against Oakland, so need I say more? Eight hitter fantasy points.
Speaker 1: That's what I like. Welsh. What do you like in the fantasy prize picking today?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna go with Mookie Mookie Bets, who has eleven career hits off at Drew Smiley. I don't know why I was mixing that up. More extra bass hits in his career than actual singles. Doubles and homers outdo the singles. I'm taking the total bases one over on prize picks. I'm gonna go with Francisco Lindor, who has this is a VVP play as well, has a very very good history against Escalfani hitting over five hundred, So we're gonna take the fantasy score on his side, which is only seven. So seven plus this is maybe an offset one. But Andrew Vaughan has been really good hits in nine of his last eleven games. His most recent game, he had a multi hit one homer in the game with Matt Troum. I believe it was yeah, yeah, agains Philly. No, no, no, maybe they had the day off. They had the day off, and they're going to a new set up here. I am making things up, But nine of eleven games, I'm not making up that he has had hits in so I actually really like that. Fantasy score seven over and those gonna be my prize picks today Mookie total base, Francisco Indoor seven and Andrew vaugh score seven.
Speaker 2: Like Brian Hayes watched the video this morning, Grab Griffin Canning. See we're out there trying to be proactive all these things and Wells trade videos terrific.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot of good guys. They're tying them all. He's one of them.
Speaker 2: To Les, go watch the whole thing. It's like, what eight minutes something like that. I mean these are short videos. Yeah, concise, you know it's not gonna take.
Speaker 1: Up a lot of your time.
Speaker 2: Go check him out or do them every single week to help you manage all your teams and get right here. Okay, going forward again, MLB bets join Fantasy Pros group here. It's a Bettingpros dot Com slash leading Off. So all you MLB ers again, I know some of you can't even bet in some states.
Speaker 1: You're frustrated.
Speaker 2: You can still have fun and go pick games with us at Bettingpros dot Com slash Leading Off. So go download the app and go do that and pick with us today. I've got a parlay for you, parlay of the day. The Dodgers on the money line, the Rangers on the money line, the Angels on the money line. Oh Tany's pitching against Kansas City. So you put all those things together, you get plus two fourteen.
Speaker 1: You can go ahead and make that work.
Speaker 2: I also like John Gray under the six and a half strikeouts. I know it's Oakland, but six and a half is a high number for John Gray. He's got to really like not have a tragic injury, weird injury happened to him, and to be efficient and everything else.
Speaker 1: And I like Gray. I think six and a half is a high number.
Speaker 2: Hunter Brown over five and a half strikeouts, Seth Lugo over four and a half strikeouts, Aaronola over six and a half strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Lots of good k props today, Welsh, what do you have on the betting for all right?
Speaker 3: I am gonna go with the Arizona Diamondbacks money line against the Padres. Zach Allen is going You actually get the money line at minus one oh five, so it's essentially even Many's. I actually kind of like the Dodgers taking the taking of my line straight up as well. Minus one fifty. You could take the spread on the runs, but the money line one to fifty is something I might do, but kind of tailing a little bit of what you have. I like the idea of the Dodgers and the Rangers together in this one. Obviously, the a's stink John Gray good Texas Rangers offense, good Dodgers speak for themselves, wins, blowing out a little bit. As I was told early on, maybe a little bit of a worry that things can get out of hand on either side. But that's not Julio Arius's game. He's a manager. I also like the Tampa Bay Chicago White Sox first five over in runs and then finally as a little hit parlay here Mooki, Wander Adlely all they get. A single hit pays you plus two hundred. If you want to go Mooki and wander that will go a little over even money, and wander Adly and Mooki will go a tiny bit under. So any three of those you compare two together, if you want to do all three, it'll be plus two hundred. Thems be some of the bets I'm looking at today.
Speaker 2: There you go, a lot of people are missing the manscape reads, by the way, which I love to do. But Manscape didn't want to help us out this year. I guess I don't know a prize picks did and you know what else did. And you're talking about cool things like the tried and picture and all the other stuff. So rare, which is very cool again. MLB revolutionary free to play fancy Baseball game. Go to fancybros dot com slash collect sign up today. You can build and manage your fantasy MLB team like a pro and unlike other fantasy baseball platforms, so rare managers actually own their fantasy baseball experience. You scout, you buy, you sell, and compete with other So he opened the packs. You get the packs, and those are your players and you play against other people. It's really cool. If you like packs, if you like NFT kind of stuff, if you like you know cards, and you like fantasy. It's like the perfect marriage of all these things. So go check it out Fantasypros dot com slash collect.
Speaker 1: It's over. It's so rare.
Speaker 2: MLB because the next era is yours, well maybe not Welsh's, but it's yours. All the people listening DFS Picks of the Day Dimngo Harmon eight point six K. I like him tonight, A little appo play here against those Toronto Blue Jays. That should be an interesting series. I wonder if alec Alcanoa goes this weekend. I believe correct in that series.
Speaker 3: Positive should Yeah, maybe Sunday.
Speaker 2: If this doesn't get him right, nothing well because usually the Yankees are his thing where he just likes to rub their face in it. This would be my by low today on alec Panola before it goes out of style, because if he comes back and he has a great start against the Yankees, it's over.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 2: Aaron Nola at nine point three, John Gray eight point eight, Zach Gallin at ten K. Then you have the stacks today and want to get in the Phillies offense Baltimore Milwaukee home especially Minnesota Texas at home two. Those are good opportunities. There some decent numbers on those offenses, some guys that'll save you cash. Brandon Drury two point four, Edward Julian two point six, Bryce Terrangue at two point eight, and Oswald Parrazza at two point five. I am going for the weekend, by the way with my home run call with one person who is pretty good. Before we get to that name again, here's the leaderboard. VHb Daddy up to eleven cannot be stopped. Look at Blue Harvester eight. Where to Blue Harvester RKO out of nowhere? For Blue Harvester Razor ramone. Say good night to the bad guy Larry C at eight. We got prime time. Everyone's at cluster with eight, Houston's at eight, a lot of people at eight. Welsh is still at one. So that's the only difference there. But I am taking this glorious human for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 2: Lots to hold the trident this weekend for Julio Rodriguez. That's my call, that's my pick. I'm telling you. He is on fire right now, hitting balls everywhere. Now everybody, I want to hear all of your home run.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, here's what we should do. We should pick three and then they get to pick all of them we need.
Speaker 1: Who are the three you were considering?
Speaker 3: Uh, like we're getting back to flipping the quiet Mukie is one of them. I feel like someone said Pete Alonzo. So that's that, and then what easy you want to let the chat thro out? A couple options you picked the three and then Thennzo you.
Speaker 2: Got Mookie Bets or you can out with, or you could just go back to Fernando Tattis John Berrie because you know, because if Fernando Tatists don't run tonight, you're gonna be really mad.
Speaker 1: Maybe just yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Well, especially because it'll be against Gallon. I had the money line against the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: So she'll be against him.
Speaker 2: Also, Uh, Mayor picked Fernando Tattis, so that way, you know, you can also listen, we're doing can't do well. At least you can drag Mike Mayer down with you. That's why I think.
Speaker 3: I think Matt says Corman Carroll in there as well. So that's for my boy for my birthday. Yeah, he's not gonna do anything for my birthday again. We're doing the thing that you said. You gotta take this out of my hands. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's I'm going to I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Calls are like my internet apparently apparently my internet is back to being whatever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's being terrible again. Upgrade.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna say Tettis, so put it in there as Tattos because that way and Mayor you're not allowed to change it. Now you've already made your selections, so this way, you either rise or you bring Mayor down with you. So it's kind of like if I can't have you, no one can kind of thing like you're just gonna burn it to the ground, you know, like like Milton in Office Space, You're just gonna burn it to the ground if it's still good. Where's my stapler? I was told to hear Fantasy Pro would give me a stapler, and then then he moved me to another show.
Speaker 3: I will say for the record, anymore Mookie Bets is the one that's in my head, so well, then definitely don't pick that. Like so no, no, no, no guaranteed Mookie bet today because we're going with someone else.
Speaker 1: No, nope.
Speaker 2: I think if if your gut was telling you Mookie, then your gut has been awful.
Speaker 1: So we'll have to fix that.
Speaker 2: So everybody, and make sure you go out there, play some prize picks. Join the betting group again. Betting pros dot Com slash leading Off. Even if you can't make wagers, you can make picks and you can have fun and being the leader board with us and track your bets and see how you're doing.
Speaker 1: It's a thing to do.
Speaker 2: You're watching the games anyway, and don't forget to go premium so you can make home run calls in the channel.
Speaker 1: April's almost over, we're gonna be giving.
Speaker 2: Away a number one prize here for the personal call the most home runs in April.
Speaker 1: We've got the Corby and Carroll giveaway. We're doing as well.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want to wait to go premium, Fantasypros dot com slash premium.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: And of course make sure you download my playbook to help you manage everything. And when you have premium, you have access to all the amazing tools here Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget everybody.
Speaker 2: Next Thursday, we've got our NFL Draft coverage on the Fantasy Pros channel, So if you haven't subscribed to that one, sub there to click the bell from Notfications.
Speaker 1: Also, because that's what we should do.
Speaker 3: For the monthly, we should give away a Suresy I think we I feel like we should.
Speaker 1: Give away a Mike Mayor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, do you see, by the way, Mike Mayor in our private chat he ran a poll and apparently only fifty four percent have heard of the word Suresey in the poll, so they're with the validation.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a regional thing. That's why it could be a regional thing.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 2: I remember having a conversation with Tags once and he mentioned a store and I was like what, He's like, Yeah, it's like a home deep. I was like, I have never heard of that in my whole life. I can't remember what the name it was, but it's a no not Ace we have around here, not as many, but we've had Ace hardwares. But it was some like regional Midwestern kind of hardware store thing.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what he.
Speaker 2: Was talking about. And then it's like hundreds of them, and I felt like I'm moron. But maybe some things are just regionalisms. I don't know, but this is great. Thank you everyone for supporting me. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Know what we should do?
Speaker 3: We should do if I can hit a home run, call whoever I hit a home run, call of we give away that Suresey to somebody. Of whoever I can get a home run there, we should.
Speaker 1: Do Welsh's next home run call.
Speaker 2: I hope it's hope it's on somebody obscure and made up like Jack Sowinski. You're gonna have to get him, get him that made up custom. That's gonna cost you three times as much. I'm here for it though. That's what I'm here for, and I hope you're all here again Monday to join us. Have a great weekend, everybody, go enjoy the fresh air. Supposed to be nice out, especially on the East Coast, so go finally enjoy some nice weather, get outside, watch some baseball, play some baseball, and enjoy your fantasy baseball as well. We'll be back Monday to do it all again. I'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 1: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, Later Jerseys