Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Sewn.
Speaker 1: You want to be a part of the program. All right, So we now, I don't know what happens long term Iranian deal.
Speaker 2: Let these things unfold.
Speaker 1: We will get answers tonight that I think we've not gotten yet. Vice President jd Vance will be on Hannity, and you know, we'll get into the specifics of the deal, and you know, can we trust the Ranians of the Ranians stupid whatever? But we have got to now also focus gas prices. Today, the price of a barrel of oil has been the lowest it's been since the start of the conflict with Iran, and you know that is a good thing. The economy has shown incredible resiliency. We've gone over a ton of economic metrics and numbers on this program over and over again. I feel confident that the President has laid the foundation for a very very strong economy. Trillions of dollars in and manufacturing, and that semiconductor chips, that is, pharmaceuticals, that's rare earth, automobile manufacturing. Now we have the price of a gallon of gasoline now below four dollars a gallon, and after today is now going to go even further down further anyway, So a lot happening. However, we need runway, and the runway is will we get the economy to the point if peace and prosperity drive elections, will the economy be in a position where Americans can answer this question, are you better off than you were two years ago? When they go to vote in November, which I think is the most important midterm election in all lifetime. Democrats have done something I've never seen in my lifetime. They are supporting the most extreme, radical, insane candidates.
Speaker 2: That I never thought possible.
Speaker 1: The Party of Nazi tattooed Platner, sixth gender goddess, non binary, tell Rico, let me hang out with Hassan Piker who blamed America for nine to eleven, El sayed in Michigan. And you've got two races. Now, we're at a point where there are the fewest amount of what are considered toss up house seats than we've ever had in any modern midterm election. Historically, trends go against the party in power, but we've never gone against the Democratic Party that's been this radicalized that what's the impact of that all going to be? Anyway, there's a runoff in Georgia tomorrow, and this guy's been polling all around the country. He's been pulling in Georgia, and you know, George is going to be a tough race. That would be a pickup for Republicans. Beating John oss Off in the Senate, the replacement for Brian Kemp is also on the ballot. Then North Carolina Tom Tillis, that could be a potential loss. You know, we're watching main very closely with this guy, Graham plattin their I don't think it will get far. I don't think say E Gendra Tela Rico gets far. And I think Mike Rodgers has a very good shot probably in Michigan another pickup anyway. Matt Towery, founder, brilliant mind behind insider advantage polling, Sir, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm fine, SHAWNA. I don't think I've ever heard you call me brilliant before. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Well, a weak moment. What can I tell you.
Speaker 3: Back at you?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the two toughest states one would be a pickup, one would be a loss. Potentially is North Carolina and Georgia. You have lived in Georgia, you were in the state legislature in Georgia, you ran for lieutenant governor in Georgia. You know Georgia better than anybody I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's going to be tough. John Ossoff has done a very good job with his constituent services in Georgia. And he although he says incredibly liberal things, and he has staked his claim to saying earlier this year that he wants Trump and Peach, and I believe those are things that the President's numbers are good enough to drive voters out to defeat him. Cases yet to be made yet, And so right now, most of the odds makers, most of the polling experts, the mavens, et cetera. I'll say that they make us off. Will win Georgia. I'm not so sure. We'll see after we see who the candidate is running against him. And like you said, Sean, just like we say all the time talking about all these states, so much of this depends on President Trump and where he is. And there are three elements to that. One element is obviously the war being over and it's staying over and the oil actually flowing back to the United States because actually the Democrats made as their only major point that gasoline is too high, so it comes way down. One of their big blocks of attack just disappears. And so that's that's critical. The second part of it is do we get the message out to the American people about the growth in jobs, about the growth in the in the stock market, the other positive things about the economy, and do they does the average American ever get to hear that, because right now they're not hearing that. And then the third part is do the posters all get together and do their usual routine of ganging up on the Republican candidates with their polls which they claim to be so wonderful showing for example, great example was Maine, Maine. Last time Susan Collins, they had her down eight nine points. Not a single poll I didn't pull in Maine, I should have. Not a single poll showed her winning. She won by eight points. But the design is of course depressed turnout on the part of Republicans. Those are the three parts what the Democrats try to do. Lo's the gas and the economy starts to get better, and the Republicans finally get their brains together and start getting the message out about how the president is performing. Then I think this could be an amazing year which the Republicans hold on to the Senate and to the House.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's what.
Speaker 1: There's one thing that is happening that's never happened before, and I was discribd is the Democratic Party of old was not this extreme. It was not Graham Platner, it was not Elsa Yet, it was not six gender Tella Rico running in Texas. White Democrats would ever put hope in that guy is beyond my comprehension. Or God is non binary, or I'm running a vegan campaign in a cattle state and I'm against drilling in an oil state.
Speaker 2: This guy's got it.
Speaker 1: And of course he supports the right of men to play women's sports. That's not going to fly in Texas, is it. No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. And you know you used to talk about Beto Boso or Rourke. Yeah, oh listen, this guy makes Beto look like a centrist and a little more normal. Though to me, I mean I actually saw a comparison of the two, and I mean, Beato looks so much better as a candidate now than this guy. So if the Republicans do their job and do it right, this guy will not win in Texas. He doesn't eat me. I mean, just everything that Texans are he is not. So I can't imagine. Now you can't just run on cultural wards in and of itself. You gotta have a good economy. You got to have some other things going for you. But assuming those things are in a decent level, I don't think Texas is going to be a problem. By the way, that's another one. The pollsters always make it look like Texas is going blue. They constantly do it, and at the last minute we have to come in and poll and show that, in fact, the race is actually going Republican because they try to suppress the turnout of the Republicans with these unfair pols. And then, by the way, Sean then they turn around and look at polsters like us, who are incredibly accurate, and say, oh, well, they're biased right wing polsters. No, we're not bias polsters. We're just honest polsters.
Speaker 4: We give the.
Speaker 3: President a fair chance, which is something with their money.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, let's be fair, because in twenty sixteen, in twenty twenty and twenty twenty four, all three of those presidential races, you nailed it, Robert Kahley Trafalgart. Now did I believe McLaughlin and associates nailed it? And I believe that Rasmussen got very close to and some polling group at LIST got it last time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't know about that. Was say they had the president down really bad. Now I don't quite the jury's out on them. But that having been said, let me just say one thing though, this is a cautionary tale. In twenty two we had the wrong model. We thought that Trump's endorsements enthusiasm on the Republican siding. By the way, it wasn't just US, it was The New York Times, it was ABC. All of the major poeing units said Republicans were favored to take the House and the Senate and the Senate. But on that but because the Senatorial Committee made terrible decisions and pulled money away from candidates who probably could have won and shifted out to Alaska to keep Markowski in office, who's been a disaster, and by the way, she was going to stay in office anyway, these candidates failed and also, the turnout wasn't as good. So the difference this time, Sean, and I don't think I pointed out this out on any show yet. The difference this time is that these candidates in twenty two we're running on Trump endorsements, as Trump as a non president, a former president, an embattled former president. This time, these candidates are running with Trump's endorsement, which is proving to be extremely potent during these Republican primaries into the general election, and with Donald Trump in the full throw weight of being president of the United States. I will put it to you this, I believe the Republican Party needs to understand one thing. They need to spend every week they have from now until November running ads talking about what Donald Trump has accomplished. Because this election is about Donald Trump. It's not about any of these individual candidates. It's about Donald Trump, and he's on the upswing right now. They better take the ball and run with it, because that's the only way you're shored of holding on to the Senate or the House.
Speaker 1: Right quick break more with my towery insider advantage. Looking ahead to the midterm elections, the most important midterm election in your lifetime, I'm asking one favor, everyone committing their mind, heart and soul. You're going to participate because we'll get the country ultimately we deserve. All Right, I'll find a moment's Matt Towery insider advantage looking ahead to the midterm eight hundred and nine point one sean our number. If you want to be a part of the program, your call is also coming up. One of the things that frustrates me in midterm elections is and I'm trying to convey this message to my audiences, and that is that.
Speaker 2: All progress will stop.
Speaker 1: Keem Jeffries left the door open this weekend to impeaching the president already. Now here's another part of the phenomenon that I'm talking about. Not only is it a party that is now run by Graham Platner and El Sayed and sixth gender tell A Rico, but it's also the party of Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas, Mamdani aoc the Squad. But here's what's never happened before. The quote leaders, at least in name only, I don't think they're real leaders, Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries. They would normally try to pull their party back to the center and they are so afraid of that radicalized wing in their party they don't ever dare criticize them. And to me, that's going to be their as achilles heel, because then the American people will see this as an extremist party. And I don't think it's I mean, we're talking about eighty twenty ninety ten issues here. Secure the border, don't secure the border, No sanctuary cities, sanctuary cities, defund the police. These fund the police. You know, tax cuts are known, tax cuts go go down the list. You know, they've become the anti Semitic party for crying out loud in many corners. It's at some point I think the American people are just going to look at this extremism as having taken over the party like the cancer.
Speaker 3: I agree that that is a critical part of defeating the Democrats. But I have always said to people, and this is after thirty something, well twenty five, twenty seven years a poet and politics before that, that the they are liberal, they are extremists. Ad while it works, it doesn't win you elections. There is a combination of things. We have a unique piece of gold right now, and that's the President of the United States, and uniquely what you just said earlier is what I think they're going to have to use to really turn Republicans out to vote, and that is this, if President Trump is performing well, you have to remind Americans what they went through with the Russia, with that second impeachment, with all the other stuff they threw a President Trump, how it completely stymied his entire time as president. They couldn't get anything done. How you have a vice president who really was behind the scenes, not really supporting the president in the first place. You have to remind people of what they're going to go through for two years if they don't put Republicans back in the leadership of the House and the Senate. Nobody wants to go through that unless they think Donald Trump needs to go and I happen to believe that by November, if it's done artfully by the Republican Party, people will not want the president to go through this again. People will not want to go through the turmoil. Gas prices will be coming down, inflation will be getting under control, and they'll say, why would we rock the boat by going through two years of this nonsense? By as you just noted, extremists and left wingers and people who I don't even believe in the values that they believe in. That's the combination, the secret combination for the Republicans to this time. And I think it's eminently possible for them to.
Speaker 1: Do that, maybe the first time they've won court decisions in their favor and the experts at jerrymandering the Democrats all they lost at the Supreme Court level, the racial jerry manderin case and abig aal Spamberger's power grab follow part two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And you know, and that is a huge part of all of this, because you now have congressional races that you didn't have before where Republicans are competitives and it's going to really change. And of course, you know, they thought they were going to pull this off on all these other states and they weren't able to do it. So the Republicans the Cook Political Report, which is not as good as it used to be, but I don't want to get into that, but they're still okay. They right now show Republicans with about a one seat edge. We're only like one feat away for the Republicans for them to hold the House again.
Speaker 1: And the Senate they're predicting the Senate will stay Republican.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so all of a sudden, now, now if you go look at the polling right now, go look at real clear politics. There's not a single poster, and I've not done my pull. There's not a single national poster that shows the Republicans regaining Congress. It shows that Americans want Democrats by between two point three point seven points ten points twelve. It's amazing what they're coming up with. And of course the narrative is, of course for you to get depressed, me to get depressed, and all your listeners to get depressed. Say well, would you at home? It's not gonna do it any good.
Speaker 1: Matt Towy insider advantage. The poster of the Sean Hannity Show, Thank you, sir, thank you, eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: You won't hear the mainstream press talking about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on the radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know why there's this love resurgence. There's an article it was David Axelrod is furious. Democrats are furious that the Bidens now are beginning to try to rewrite history and suck all the oxygen out of the room between doctor Jill Biden's you know, self serving book and going after Kamala Harris and you know, oh, I thought he was having a stroke now what she was saying the night that Donald Trump pummeled her husband in that debate, and they just they are desperate now. The bidens are to build back quote a legacy, but I would argue they didn't have one. The legacy that they had was a disastrous presidency that was covered up, concealed with a with a very compliant and abuse bias news media that acted like they didn't see the obvious. Probably, I guess the most outspoken family member. I don't know why, but he's made a resurgence. He got his big pardon I think the only one that wasn't auto penned and that zero experience hunter, and now he's weighing in on the likes of Graham Platner. I have not heard anything in any way that would say to me he's an abusive, misogynistic, anti Semitic person. Did he not listen to the girlfriends? Not see him on that website that caters to younger people in a towel did he not hear the comments about maybe if you don't get so effed up and complaining about sexual assault and rape? Did he not see the Nazi tattoo nearly two decades.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you know, this is what is infuriating some democrats.
Speaker 6: I always say to people, like, show me your phone, give me acces to your eye. Uh, let mean, let's let's let's let's go through it and pull everything that we can that is inappropriate, that is off color. That is, you know, uh, that selfie that you took when you're drunk off your ass and you know you send it to your blah blah blah, Like, show me your phone. And if that's the standard by which we are going to judge people, particularly people in elected office, then I don't think we're gonna have many people in elected office. And so as it relates to Grand Plattner, I focus on this is that I have not heard anything in any way that would say to me that that that he is a abusive, misogynistic, or anti Semitic or racist person.
Speaker 1: Now this Trump arrangement syndrome, now again, this is now the Party of Platner. Tula Rico Al sayed, the Party of of Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas and Mamdani and AOC in the squad and any other Democrat if they are mainstream and their name's not John Fetterman, they're not speaking up because they don't want to take on this radical wing. And I predict that Democrats in Pennsylvania will try to get John Fetterman a primary, challenging get him out of the state of Pennsylvania, even if it meant losing the race. I think they do that so anyway, Robert de Niro sums it up best. I can't love a country that's led by Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Wow, listen, the country isn't so lovable right now.
Speaker 7: I hate to say it, but loving our country is starting to sound like an abused spouse saying they love their abuser. I can't love a country that starts stupid and inhumane wars, killing thousands of innocence and indirectly causing the deaths and suffering of midgions more. I can't a country that takes healthcare away from millions of people and uses that money to enrich their pals in the Trump Epstein class. I can't love a country that sends out masked militias to shoot citizens in the streets, torture our neighbors, and separate families. I can't love a country that's led by a racist, misogynist, is an aphobic.
Speaker 2: Tyrant, and let me just say it.
Speaker 7: I can't love the country that's led by Donald Trump and is.
Speaker 1: And a psychop Congress that speaks volumes about him. I don't know what else to tell you anyway, eight nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let us say.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Tom is in Long Island, New York. Tom. How are you glad you called her?
Speaker 4: I'm excellent, Sean.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm happy to get to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to talk to you. What's going on? Where in Long Island are you?
Speaker 4: I am on the east end of Long Island, out in the East Quad.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful there.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, But I love your Free State of Florida better.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to convince my wife to move down there full time, so I do have a place down there. I'm currently a snowbird.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Question I have about Governor DeSantis' new tax that he's going to have on property I was just wondering if he's going to raise the taxes on snowbirds to pay for the people there a full time almost like I'm on DAMI tax. Do you think that's going to.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, how often a year are you down there? Do you spend six months in a day down there?
Speaker 4: No, not that long yet because I'm still working and I get down ausially about once a month, and then one winter I was down there for the whole winter.
Speaker 1: So the Governor DeSantis and their legislature is coming forward with a bold plan in if you are domiciled and homesteaded in the state of Florida, my state, you then would have a rollback of your property taxes and your primary residence. In other words, you're domiciled homesteaded residence right now. For example, if you domicile you homestead, your real estate taxes can only go up about I think two percent a year. I forget the actual number, but it is capped, and it did go up significantly. Because there was so much migration down there, a lot of turnover in terms of homes, valuations went up, and with valuations going up, property taxes went through the roof. For a lot of people, and it became somewhat unaffordable. But if this is your main home, domiciled, homesteaded, then that rate would be locked in, reduced and locked in, and maybe even eliminated, depending on how this all pans out.
Speaker 2: Now, if you own other investment.
Speaker 1: Property that would be tax at a regular rate, that's a little different. So right now, I will tell you this, if you ever lead New York, you better hire an army of accountants and attorneys that only do this work. Because there have been people that have foolishly believed, well, if I'm there six months and a day, I'm a resident of Florida, that might be how Florida looks at it. As a matter of fact, it is. However, it will not be how New York looks at it. And New York has won these cases. When I left three years ago, I left hard, and I don't go back to New York, you know, but maybe once or twice a year to see family members on a weekend, never a work day. And I'm spending you know, three hundred and thirty five days a year in Florida minimum.
Speaker 2: That is my home.
Speaker 4: I remember when you were telling us about Rush and how they would go after him to try and get the taxes background.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now it got to the point.
Speaker 1: I mean they went after Rush I think almost a decade and in the end they lost and they ended up taxing him like that.
Speaker 2: You've heard of the term of jock tax.
Speaker 1: If you're a Texas Ranger, you play in New York or I don't know, let's say you're from San Antonio.
Speaker 2: You play in the New York Knicks for that.
Speaker 1: Day you are practicing or playing in New York, you pay taxes every day you play and practice. In other words, New York City state income taxes.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 4: Cam yep, and I have one more question.
Speaker 2: And by the way, let me tell you what's coming.
Speaker 1: They're going to have a wealth tax in New York, and they're going to have any They're going to try to push an exit tax as a means of punishing people and preventing them from leaving.
Speaker 3: I got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: You got to get out of there quick.
Speaker 4: I got my gift certificate. I want to thank you for silver palette pasta sauce. Oh good, I find any locations by my house on Eastern Long Island. Should I bring it? Down to Florida when I go in two weeks, will they have more stores that have it down there?
Speaker 1: They do, But if you go to your grocery store, just you know, go up to the manager and say, can you please get the sauce?
Speaker 2: They do take.
Speaker 1: Customer concerns seriously for shelf space inside of grocery stores.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll do that because I definitely want to get this sauce in TROYA.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so good. I'm telling you you won't You'll never go back.
Speaker 5: Excellent.
Speaker 1: All right, my friend, appreciate it. Eight hundred and ninety four one sharl Let's am I Free State of Florida. Say Hi, did is it Jerald Hall? Jared, I can't read it. Gerald, you're on the Sean Henndy Show.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Gerald Green, Thank you, mister Hannity. It's an honor to talk to you. What's going on about a little bit about retirement. I worked for two Caterpillar dealers in Caterpillar for forty years, and when President Obama came into office, I respected him by calling him President. They lost the pipeline, they lost oil exploration, they lost miny. It just killed Caterpillar's revenue yep, sixty billion down to less than thirty billion.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that offers technology to Caterpillar, and you are one thousand percent right. And remember Obama famously said those jobs ain't coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they never left. But what happened. Caterpillar was a great company still is a great company. And I started as a mechanic for Whoming Machinery company in Wyoming, but I ended up as a global develop a strategic development manager for Catapory doing condition monitoring, which is a bunch of technology. I won't drag you through, but I was in forty countries, in forty nine of the fifty states. But when I was fifty nine and a half years old, I came out and said, look, everybody over fifty five, we're going to offer you this crazy, wild retirement program. And you just couldn't turn it down. But man, I had worked since I was nineteen, like you, you know, and I love my job hopping all over the world. But I took it and then got the retirement thing. I made it about a month. Sean Wow, I decided that I love I'm born and raised in Wyoming. I loved the Grand Teetons and Yellowstone. So I signed up and went out and worked in the maintenance program for the Grand Teeton Lodge Company, and I spent three seasons working out there in the maintenance department. I don't care about the money. You've never been there. You must put it on your list. Like I said, I've been to forty countries, and Grand Tetons is the most beautiful place in the world.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just gonna say this and throw it out there now. I do know a couple of people they've retired golf, fishing. They make their choice every day and they're happy. That is not the overwhelming majority, though overwhelming majority of people are like you, and I can't think of anything worse than waking up in the morning and not having a purpose. Maybe your purpose is as simple is to donate your time and help other people out. I also think you should find personal fulfillment if you can in some type of physical activity. I don't care if it's walking, I don't care if it's you know, if you start with two pushups, who cares, you know, work your way up to ten, work your way up to twelve, doing sit ups, moving you know, keeping your balance and staying healthy. I like to cooking is very relaxing for me. I love to do that. But you know, serve other people. This is what I try to instill my kids. You're not here to be served every minute of your life. You're here to serve others. Also, there'll be plenty of times somebody's taking care of you in a restaurant or taking care of you and doing things for you. What are you doing for other people? And I think when you find what you love to do and then find a way to make money at it, it doesn't matter how much money you're making, you're going to have personal satisfaction that is immeasurable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't care about the money part of it. My shop is basically build my own cars and build cars for my friends. And I really like building engine so I build a lot of Stroker engines as well.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's awesome. It's a passion.
Speaker 1: And then when you finish that car, which is a big project. I bet the personal satisfactions through the roof.
Speaker 5: Well and wealth. This car when I get done with it'll be worth over one hundred grand. So wow, Well that car I bought some a friend out there that is in storage. But that between building cars and writing the book and getting it published and edited and all the rest of that, those two things probably saved my life to be one.
Speaker 1: Oh and you're good, good dose of heavy common sense and a hard work ethic. Love it, Gerald, Thank you, appreciate it. God bless you man. You're inspiring. That's going to wrap things up today. I hope you'll all tune in tonight because I know that there are a lot of questions about the Iranian deal and what has been signed going into Friday's I guess formal signing ceremony, which will take place in Geneva. The President is at the G seven. We're going to get a lot of these questions asked by the Vice President JD Vance in studio with me tonight, which I'm looking forward to. Also, he has a new book out about his faith, which I want to talk to him about. We'll do that on the podcast side. But anyway, we'll get these questions answered, We'll get an analysis from General Jack Keen, and maybe whatever remaining questions are the people have. I'm going to try and get all the questions answered. I think the American people want to know if this is real and what the consequences will be if in fact they break the agreement, would you have to consider the odds would be very high just because of who we're dealing with.
Speaker 2: It is that simple anyway.
Speaker 1: So we have the vice President, we have General Jack Keen on tonight, and much much more coming up nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.