Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. And Happy Pride Month, y'all. Happy Pride Month.
Speaker 2: You know, from a by fun bitch and a former lesbian pansexual, we'd like to wish everyone a happy do whatever the fuck you want month.
Speaker 1: Whether you're queer or fairy, it is.
Speaker 2: Your month to celebrate whatever the fuck makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, Erica, I feel good. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I woke up, I said some affirmations to myself. Yeah, I woke up on the right side of the bed.
Speaker 2: Today, amen, because nobody had time for the other side of the bed. I'm really excited. We have a special guest here today.
Speaker 1: Hi, ra Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Author Mama advocate throwing there Nigga Bitch of the Year.
Speaker 1: Niga Bitch of the Year. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's also friends with one of our tribe members, Miss Wright's Way, Ashley. Listen to that episode, you know, Ashley said nigga bitch like a lot, and I was stressed.
Speaker 1: We were stress. I was stressed, literally my booty. She kept clenching every time. She said. I was like, look this is okay. Are you sure?
Speaker 3: And then Ra came in today and she said it, and I was like, oh, yeah, actually says that.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, I coined that term, and I was like, oh, I'm humbled, grateful to be here, and yeah, I think the language should be, you know, fucked up like niga bitch. We're here mask identified women if you don't know, but you know what nigga bitch is like.
Speaker 2: But now I've evolved into pan sexual, which means I like people.
Speaker 1: So that's it. If you're a person, I might like you, I might be attracted to you.
Speaker 3: Beware, So on the topic of just you know it, be pride, What are your pronouns like? What should we properly be referring to you as?
Speaker 1: Thank you? She? They them, I do make it easy because and this is a very sensitive conversation piece for a lot of people that don't identify completely with the binary. But she I'm a mom. I love being a mom, a loving a woman. To be honest with you, I'm just fluid, very fluid in my lifestyle. So that's where the they and the them comes. But also I'm not sensitive about any of it. So if you were to mis ginger me, I wouldn't give a fuck. She keep calling me matter of fact, you want to call me, keep paying me, paying me, calling you call me the fuck you want to call it, saying like so you know, but not everybody is that way. It took a long time to get to this point.
Speaker 2: You know, thank you, because Erica and I are not professionals and we might fuck up, So bear with us if you're listening, if you are here, if you fuck it up. Erica's like in the bathroom, she's like, she came in and I said, hey, girl, hey, and I was like, oh no, I'm my bitch.
Speaker 1: I told you no, bitches, let's just say hey.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, just guide me, let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to learn.
Speaker 3: But it takes time because I've learned something else my whole life, and you know, I want to be intentional and I want to be you know, respectful, and not just use that as an excuse like, well this is what i've been now, so how fuck you? You know what I mean, Like some people might do, but it is I feel like it is. I understand that there's such sensitivity in the pronouns. And even my friend, my friend Romo, she works in nonprofit and she has a good amount of trans employees and they get very upset. And she's really good about it now, obviously because she's been in the space for a long time. But she's like, it can get really really heated when kind of like navigating in that space and unlearning, you know, the way we've been taught to refer to people.
Speaker 1: So sure, absolutely, And I would never want to invalidate anybody's experience because some people truly struggle with this on a day to day I'm just not one of them, nigga bitches, you know. So with Abby and said, you know, I think that we all just need to be understanding. You can tell when somebody is trying to be understanding and open minded. And Ashley posted a video of me recently and that opened up a huge platform plethora of different conversations that people were having and the spectrum of you know, when people are trying to be ain't shit versus people like really like I want to know, Like I don't want to be disrespectful. I want to know and know what's going on.
Speaker 3: And wait, what was the video? I need to know what it was.
Speaker 1: I did a ad for her a firm. Yeah, and I've never shirt on and it freaks some niggas out. People thought there was a filter. People didn't know. And for people that don't know, I have double bilateral misectomy two years ago and not for cancer, but by choice. It was cosmetic. My insurance paid for it. I cut my titties off. I love it. My shirts fit the way I love to fit. And to me, it's a regular conversation piece, just as if a woman wanted to go get breast implants. Nobody's talking shit about a bitch putting silicon in her titties, you know, in her chest. But I cut them off and I'm like, oh my god, you're crazy and mental health and psychotic and all this other shit, and I'm like, okay, I love you too. What do you really want to say? Because I'm here and we can talk about it.
Speaker 3: Right Meanwhile, like you said, people are filling up their whole face, their bodies, their booties, all.
Speaker 1: Types of Nobody's blinking and they're fine. They're fine. They don't have nothing. There's no mental health. I could never imagine going out and going out my way to like say something negative to somebody that's changing their body. Like it's just so weird to me That's why when people say that I just like I get still and get grounded. I'm like, you're suffering because I'm happy as fun. Like this flat chest is getting licked on and sucked on and all ties a while. You know what I'm saying matters.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know I gotta put that on a shirt. This flat chest is getting sucked on, the licked on. Okay, I'd like to get that shit. Okay, Well, before we start going into all the learning and unlearning that we have to do and all of the things that you're gonna share with us, let us do our daily tearot guards.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. And we've already pulled one. And I think it's six of cups. Six of six of cups, the six of cups.
Speaker 2: The gifts they bring are balance and harmony through the return to inner sources, sentimentality, kindness, memories, and innocence. Think of the simple, innocent pleasures in your life and feel blessed. The only difference between work and play is attitude. I know that's right. Live in the moment, remember the beautiful moments and lessons learned in the past.
Speaker 1: Dream of the future.
Speaker 3: This you know, I gotta go back to Biddy Taro because I feel like Biddy Taro is not paying us, but they should be at this point because.
Speaker 1: Or we should be paying them because we used to be used there. But I was like, I like Biddy.
Speaker 3: Tarot's description of this too, because I think it does you know, it comes. It's very close to what I think we're gonna be discussing today, which is, you know, parenthood, childhood, all the things. And according to Biddy, it says that the six of Cups upright is revisiting the past childhood memories in a sense and joy, and that the six of Cups is a card that takes you back, like you said, to the happy memories from your past, whether as a child, teenager, or young adult. You may simply be revisiting these memories in your mind, or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends. You could go to a high school reunion, or reconnect with an old buddy, a teenage sweetheart, or a past lover may turn up again. These connections bring you a sense of joy and happiness as you reminisce over all the fun times you had together. Take this occasion to explore whether you still have a lot in common or if you wish to continue the relationship now. It sounds like a very positive card. Obviously, not everyone's childhood was positive, but I mean, hopefully they are positive experiences entangled within those moments, and even if they.
Speaker 2: Weren't positive, I think it's we're really a time of you know, my favorite, my favorite term right now, inner child healing. That was a Debbie you gotta do the inner child healing. And I think this is the season a lot of people are finding things come up in their adulthood that are really rooted in childhood and sometimes you have to And I really I had a conversation I don't know what episode about this, or maybe it was just private to Erica where I was feeling rejected, and I literally went in. I laid down, and I went into my mind and I visited my childhood home and I visited myself as a child, and I saw myself there and I have never done that before. I don't even know where that came from, but I did it. And I just feel like that card speaks to that. And if anyone who's listening is finding challenges in their adulthood right now, you may need to revisit your childhood self and feel, you know, feel the feels that maybe you've forgotten or you've pushed down and intention like your body's forgotten subconsciously, and maybe.
Speaker 1: Revisit and heal those things.
Speaker 2: Maybe talk to your parents, call your mom, tell her that shit she did that you didn't like. Amen, And today's affirmation of the day comes from our guest, Raw, what is our affirmation, Dear.
Speaker 1: Our affirmation? What do we say? We said we are grounded and rooted in a salad foundation.
Speaker 2: Sound grounded and rooted in a solid foundation. Before we started, we talked about again visualizing when you wake up out of bed and put your feet on the ground that you are a tree and you are growing.
Speaker 1: Roots to the ground.
Speaker 2: And so that throughout the day you can continuously have that visualization and remember, no matter what's going on, because we all know shit's gonna happen, you're rooted in whatever is happening and staying present.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I love that. Yeah, So, Raw, you are a mama that I am. You're a boy mom.
Speaker 2: We don't really Oh we did have a boy mom recently, but we have girls, so we're never like, we don't get that many boy moms on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't meet very many boy moms, So if anybody's looking for a twelve year old, sweet, shy, brilliant playdate, like, I'm definitely in the valley looking for that, because it's really hard to come by twelve year old thirteen year old boy mom.
Speaker 2: Right and good like good, I assume like other good boys, you know, like you don't want your kids hang out with fucking anybody.
Speaker 1: So no, mine's fucked up. So I'm just chucking, but no, for real though, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Twelve and thirteen is a hard age that pubescent shit Like me and Erica just revisited some of our journals and the horrishness that we participated in our early teenage years. So I'm really scared to have a teenage child, but I feel like it may.
Speaker 1: Be a little bit easier for the boy mom. I've been blessed in that department. My kid is the most sweetest, genuine even like he would never fix his mouth to say something crazy to me, Like he's very opposite of who I was growing up, and I thought I just knew my karma was going to be crazy, but he is so sweet. He's a sweet boy, Oh, that's wonderful. What was it like growing up for you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I really want to talk about your book that you gifted us, which is amazing, Charlie's best work yet. And I think you said it was kind of loosely based on, you know, your childhood. Can you talk about your childhood? And I'm just curious to know, like did you always identify as like I mean, obviously I don't know if the even like we had the language language then, right, or even your parents had the language then to like really understand understand you, but like, can you walk us through, like what's.
Speaker 1: And your identity?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Your identity right off?
Speaker 2: Rip.
Speaker 1: I was adopted into a pastored household, so Church of God in Christ, Pentecostal parents, both pastors. They were not getting jiggy with that gay shit at all. And I've been gay since like ever, like five or six. I knew I was gay, and just innately just the attraction to women, which I can't explain other than just innately, just like I didn't have attraction to boys in that way. So growing up, I was very tomboyish and that's the only language that we knew to call. It was a tomboy, you know, played basketball, played sports, didn't play with dolls. So I think everybody kind of knew, but nobody was like, you know, I remember a turning point was in sixth grade, I was trying to wear boy clothes and my dad was not having it. And my mom was like, let you know, it's fine, this is not me her being gay, this is her expressing herself. And she was really vouching for me, you know. But no, that wasn't I was gay as fuck. So yeah, you were wrong, Ma, you knew that. Jesus didn't tell y'all niggas, but you know, Jesus told you yo, come on. So I officially came. I got outed and like at fifteen, sixteen years old by this girl from out here. Ironically, she was from La and came to, you know, my school, and I had already had a girlfriend. So I was like twelve, like on the low ski, I was doing everything twelve thirteen years old, girl everything, like everything twelve thirteen. So my first experience was with the girl. But my attraction to men is an even present, Like I can I'm physically attracted to men. I can appreciate a nice looking man. I actually appreciate masculine men. To be honest with you, I can appreciate a nice black masculine man. I just don't want to have sex with you. That's what it comes down to. I don't know what my road because every man that I've ever been intimate with was never like I never got anything from it was very like this again. I thought this was gonna be different this time. So that's my question too, is like, you know, you have a son. Did you carry I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, So was it planned then or was it you had sex with a guy and you got pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my baby daddy, Which is so wid to hear me say that, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, I just was doing a poll on Instagram today and asking people like what their thoughts are on like baby daddy, like the word baby daddy, baby mama, because we've been going back and forth with like merch and stuff and like wondering like because we're so like, yeah, baby mama, baby daddy, whatever the fuck, Like I'm a baby mama.
Speaker 1: I don't really think too deeply into.
Speaker 3: It, but I know that there is like a lot of comment there's a negative stigma around the words, especially as black women.
Speaker 1: Sure with the lack of marriage probably yeah, wed lock, no, so yeah, my baby daddy. I mean we were friends. And the funny thing is like people were like because I was always gay in college and he would full football player. We both went to college together. He lived across the street from me. Like it was very convenient to get pregnant, I suppose, and I got pregnant. Oh there's that. And you know he was my homeboy, Like it was never like a romantic partner. Police believe I was gonna get pregnant by a nigga. I would have got somebody rich or like that. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm very well aware of what you're saying. Totally get it.
Speaker 1: But you know, I can count on one hand how many guys I've been with.
Speaker 2: You know what was making you have sex with them? It's just like it's my homie, let's try it.
Speaker 1: First of all, we had sex once, so I get one time, one time, you got you. Yeah, I liked him. I liked him and he was just so different than any other guy. He didn't press upon me like he was just real sick. He took me out on a date and courted me like really on some like fairy tale type shit. I was like this, niggas not even like trying to like have sex with me for real, Like okay, you can stay around, You're safe. I have a girlfriend anyways, like you're safe and then no safe, not safe as fuck. But I didn't even know I was pregnant till I was like four months. Oh shit, yeah, because my period was already. Like you know, I'm not your nigga bitchin you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not the point about say ship might come next month, you know, like, and I'm like, titties hurt, and yeah, I remember my mom. Actually I think I was doing their insurance. So I wanted to go to the doctor. My mom took me or whatever, and that shit was wild. They told me right then and they're like, oh, do you want to hear the baby's heartbeat? I was like, bitch, what hold on? You're like what hold on? Wait? Wait I because this is like Grand Rapids, Michigan, the same kind of colleges, the same for you. I was like nineteen you were a baby, nineteen twenty with my mom going to get in the pap smear, just thinking I'm getting the pap smear and.
Speaker 3: At this point your mom. You were out at fifteen, so your mom always.
Speaker 1: At this point, my mom's like, you know, thinking like okay, okay, I knew it. I don't know you, Jesus, I knew she would come around. Jesus, I know it, taloy. What I told you, Well, the dresses out right right, right right, So I went. I took her out to like some mediocre ash like Applebe's or some show or Chili's and how I was like, I got something to tell you, and she was like, you're pregnant. And I was like, go, did you know? She was like, your titties ain't never been big like that on a table, And I was like, I guess it really is true. Your mama really do know when you problem.
Speaker 3: Mom must be knowing for real. So what I mean, obviously you always have it. There's always options. What was your reasoning for keeping well?
Speaker 1: I asked my mom. I said, what what am I supposed to do? And I'm adopted. I've been known I was adopted. I've have a very pretty good relationship with my mom as far as that aspect goes. So I knew that adoption wasn't going to be an option that would be too. I could never carry your mind. I cared you for that long. You're I'm getting taxes or something like. But also my mom said this was her word defining rich. She's like, whatever you decide to do, I support, but make sure that if you do bring that baby into this world, that you know that baby's first. It's no longer you anymore. It's that child first. And if you can't do that, then you let that baby go to heaven. Oh wow, wow, I mean that was very progressive question, mom. I mean, I don't know how good the heaven part was. She believed that all babies are innocent and then their soul is going to go to heaven. So if you're not, don't put that baby through hell when that baby can. It was a bit late though, anyway. Was it too late? I think I was like the first my trime match. I think she might have like one three days.
Speaker 2: I mean she had about three days, right, Yeah, So what was your process and trying to figure out we weren't going to do adoption?
Speaker 1: Like what was your process? Like you said you had a girlfriend at the time, girl, I don't know what was I was like this emoji with like the hands, like I didn't know, like I got pregnant, I'm like, what the f. And the worst part was like I was thinking about being like shunned from my own community. That was probably the biggest pressure. I was like, oh my god, like the lesbian community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that also because because you sleeping with a man was definitely not something you're sharing blasphemous.
Speaker 1: Well, it's called them dick dikes. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: If you you know a former lesbian, break it down, break it down the former lesbian. I will say, the lesbian community is not always that inclusive.
Speaker 1: Dick decks, dykes. Okay, let me stop saying dikes. Jesus Christ. The Niga bitches, it's getting better, use the right term.
Speaker 2: Nika bitch just don't want to admit when they like dick, and there probably a lot of them are getting it on the low. Actually, you have a girlfriend, you know who the fuck you are? You little lying, stealing, little Nigo bitch bitch who was calling me a dick dick because I was bisexual, but also.
Speaker 1: Come to find out, I was getting dick on the side.
Speaker 3: So you are a hardcore lesbian.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I was, but I was a hardcore bisexual. At the time, bisexual was the term, and I was proud. I was like, I am a bisexual because just like raw, I knew when I was like five or six that I liked Niga bitches. I had a tomboyfriend and I was like, I can't wait to get over there.
Speaker 1: Just fuck with Asia.
Speaker 2: So when I knew I was bisexual, but I went to like I was in Atlanta, where the gayness was Oh lord Jesus. It took me from a little bit lesbian too full blown lesbian. But I remember going to this there used to be in like an LBGG a lesbian meeting at Spelman called I don't know why they call it Afrikiiti or some shit, but I remember being like, I'm a bisexual and I'm like and to them, it's like you want your cake and eat it too. Like the lesbian community don't really respect bisexuals, and they don't respect Dick's getting dick on the left.
Speaker 3: This reminds me of that Dave Schappelle's kit in the Car.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely so accurate. Oh no, you're completely accurate. It's been a lot, been very much progressive. But I can contest that bisexuals had no place in the lesbian community. It was like you had to pick where you had to and if you were a nigga bitch, you had to be like the most niggerish of nigga bitches, Like you had to have your Pelly pals s. I was forty two and you only wore a twenty eight. My nigga like you had to wear motherfucking times all year round, have a fucking like. It was a lot of pressure to be, like, to fit this binary that you supposedly are trying to, you know, get away from and coming into coming into no I mean, I'm like, I'm issy coming into rejecting these labels and finding myself because I've always been very fluid. Even with the nigga bitch in Detroit, I was still very like soft stem. I was a stem.
Speaker 2: A softer snigga bitch is called a stem and the better term for niggad bitches stud.
Speaker 3: I feel like on this episode, I just need like terms and the definitions got that David.
Speaker 1: Stem a nigga bitch that's soft, but the stems would get all the bitches because a stem was safe. A stem, you might have a little bring that stem home to your mama. She might not think anything. She might not know you fucking that stem know they're safe. I just got a lot of bitches in Detroit. I bet you did I look at I said, I could tell you I love a STEM. But coming into the link, I think becoming more acclimated, educated with the language, no realizing like, I'm not really like an ag or a stud either, because like is an aggressive which is a New York term.
Speaker 2: It's an aggressive female. So you can maybe show up looking more feminine, but you.
Speaker 1: Your role is more dominant. You're an ag. That's a New York term, like house like the balls, and that's and that's when I started learning those these terms. I was in a couple of houses actually, like around eighteen nineteen years old, which yeah, I was in a house of Da Vinci and I was also in element Houses are so like Poe so well, if you guys don't know, houses basically are a community of people that come together for gender fluid and gender not conforming, trans gay individuals. And it originated for people that didn't have any place to go, whether they're astracized by their families and they were out in the streets. So you have like a house mother, which often would be a trans woman, or like a house father would often be a trans male, whether they pre opter have actually had their surgery or not, and they were taking their children and it'd be a place for refuge, a community, peace, food shelter off the street. And then on Fridays they turn up and start, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then they compete against each other's houses and weird categories like best athletic boy, face best.
Speaker 1: Like it's like all these weird categories.
Speaker 2: And then like walk, sex sirens, like all these beautiful costumes and face dress.
Speaker 1: I've been to a few of those. I'm dreaming of it. A lot of drugs there. It goes on all night, never ends, but it's really handsome here. I heard there's there's really good. Yeah we'll have to talk about it. Yeah yeah, yeah we should. I know, And I know a couple of people that are that walk, so I have not gone to any, but everything's opening about you. Walk. I did walk. I just posted I said if anybody has any pictures for me circa two thousand, two thousand and one, walking business stead with this big ass fucking Steve Harvey shoulder path take my booms down. No titties for real. So I was always had two sports bras and I and I was good but just looking ridiculous. It is an interesting culture, I'll say it is.
Speaker 2: When I first became a lesbian and I started going to gate clubs, I was like, can I.
Speaker 1: Sign up for this for the rest of my life?
Speaker 2: These bitches love to slow dance and karaoke to slow dam songs. I'm like, every time I went to a motherfucking lesbian party there was a performance. They weren't really performing though their lip syncing and they was body rolling, and I just wasn't sure if I could sign up for a lifetime of these type of party.
Speaker 1: New Windows in Detroit Palladium, Detroit. I used to perform and lip sync my life away to every Nelly song. I had abandoned all my motherfucker Could you see the Nelly a little bit I had abandoned on my motherfuck I I'm trying to tell you and me and my nigga, my other nigga, bitch Tay Freaky. They did usher and we had collas.
Speaker 3: We'd be out there like shit versus yes, and the bitches would go crazy for those performances.
Speaker 2: A few times in Atlanta, Miami. Yeah, I just want to shout out to Club Miami. If you are in the gay community at any point in the last fifteen years, you were there Club Miami.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, so go back, because so you found out you were pregnant.
Speaker 1: Was this mama told you? Was told.
Speaker 3: She said either gonna be a mama or she gonna go to heaven or he gonna go to heaven. So then what was the process of you then telling your friend or your baby daddy, your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Why not my girlfriend yet? No? Not this girl? Well the girlfriend right, but by the time I didn't have her until after I kicked under the curtain. So he was going through all types of shit. Mind you already had like two kids, and he was like going through like an eviction. I had to put a shit out there. But it's true, and so I try to, like, you know, help out and like look like I know the week at co parent, I do not want to be with you, but i'd also don't want to like see you like out on the streets. That's that's the pice he's in me. I'm an impact. Yeah, a bunch of water signs up here, and that's my my moon Okay. Yeah. So I was like, all right, nigga, like I have a two bedroom. You know you can stay with me. We can try to figure this shit out because at least I know where you're at, and when I'm also in college, you can help me out with the kid. This niggas ain't shit. Like just niggas creeped into my bed at night I'm pregnant and then creeped into my bed and violated like like me, like and gets in bed with me, and like I just felt like all my skin just crawl and I'm just and mind you I'm pregnant, and.
Speaker 3: Especially that too, I mean because for me, when I was pregnant, I was the last thing I wanted.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't get the fuck away from me, Like my body is confused.
Speaker 1: I fee these little like feet running on the inside of my stomach if like some alien versus predator shit, Like I feel annoying, like and you're a nigga and I don't want you on me an you ain't got no money and I might out of this baby, so it's like, what the fuck are you doing? Bro? And that's when I was like Noah. And then when I put that boundary down, he got weird, he got super weird and super like you know, fella back and I wasn't about to beg or push anybody for any I said, I'm moving to LA in like ten months, so figure it out. If not, I'm out. And that's what I did, and we've been out here ever since. Do you guys have a good relationship now, I don't know what that means. Well, so I know where he's at. So he bet he's not a part of his son's life. No, absolutely no, So he's not shit? Well you know, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, okay, so I can judge him, No, I can judge him at this present moment. If you ain't a part of your kid's life, if you listen and you ain't a part of your kid's life, you know where the fuck they at, and you ain't a part of him, You're not shit.
Speaker 1: Everyone's on a journey, you know. I know. And this is what I say to my son because this is a real conversation piece because I'm not like bitter with him. We never had anything. It was not romantic, so there's no like whatever, Like if you really wanted to, like, you know, come and pay me that twenty five grand of arrears that he owes me and like, you know, like jump back in and try to do something for sure, my nigga, Like let's have a conversation, like I know where you're at, you know where I'm at. It is what it is. But what I don't do is ever talk bad about him in front of myself. No, no like or even like, and even he might want to, because he's a conscious twelve year old that knows that dad is not there and has other children and he's looking at this situation like why why didn't he get it together? What's up with that? And having to have those conversations with him and be honest, I'm like, you know what, like I want you to forgive him, please, I need you to forgive him. And that's starting that now so that by the time he does get old and really proud, like how my mom told me I was adopted early on, where I didn't understand it, and then by the time I was in third grade, I was like, oh, I'm adopted, this normal versus being I'm adopted at seventeen years old, like I'm fucked up. You know. It's like maybe one day you guys will have a relationship, and I would love that because I braise you to be a brilliant young man. And if he wants to jump on the bandwagon and you can have a relationship with him. I know I did my job regardless, but you know, I feel like a lot of times because it is that it would be easy for me to be like that nigga. Shit fucked that nigga's little dick ass. Like you know what, Chazz, if you're watching this, pay me my money, nig and.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, God, bless you bro, God bless you Chas.
Speaker 1: She's a good woman. She wasn't even talking shit about you chat.
Speaker 3: What was your birthing experience? Like, did you have a natural birth? Sea section?
Speaker 1: It's so at a sea section and it was actually not expected because I wanted to have natural birth. I really thought I was gonna do like the no epidural. I was like, I'm a nigga, bitch. We haven't we popping this baby. I'm natural, you got this, I'm you know what I'm saying. I was squat right, squatt push right, I'm little with the baby, gonna be little too, you know what? I'm saying, like little lowie I was doing cart was on the beach, like eight months pregnant. You know what I'm saying, Like, I gained eleven pounds?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: How the fuck? One thirty one I'm pissed. Yeah, one thirty one was my Wow. I went in for my thirty How many pounds did you? Probably fourteen?
Speaker 2: No, I gained thirty thirty pounds, thirty to thirty five pounds. But literally after the six weeks was up, I was back to ninety eight. I was like ninety six. I had lost two pounds extra. It was literally just my belly musta literally weighed thirty pounds because how much was it, how much the baby was she was she came early. She was like five pounds twelve ounces, eleven or eighty.
Speaker 1: See how that works.
Speaker 3: Well, my daughter was six pounds eleven ounces, and I gained seventy pounds, So I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Seventy pounds. Oh yeah, girl. I was eating for four as you should. Shit, I would do it differently.
Speaker 3: I was in pain. Towards the end. I was just being just gluttonous. It was just a lot.
Speaker 1: Because at the end, it's just like fuck, my life. Are you coming? Are not? The end is not? Oh yeah that is not good. Yeah. He was taken early. Actually I was just full term thirty six weeks went in. They were like, oh, let's do it aminosentisis. You're losing weight. And I said okay, and they're like, oh, there's joking. We're gonna take the night. I said, what bitch. So we went back and had like a little pizza party and monopoly thing at my house. Guess what you do when you about have a baby? What you had a pizza party? Yeah, we mean like my niggas and nigga bit just came over, so they supported, they rounded around. Oh for sure after they babies make everybody happy, right, that's true. Nobody can get nobody can really hate on a baby, even if you're pissed off or whatever. Like it's a baby. And I think I was like the pioneer of like the nigga bitches having babies. But even then I was very unapologetic about it, like, yeah, I got pregnant, obviously, nigga like I fucked, I'd be fucking. I fucked one time.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, yeah, if we look at it, it's such a gift you know, like sometimes you look at the obstacles we go through kids and all this shit, and like how you were not expecting it, and you can look back and be like, damn, that was so intentional, so on purpose. Everything happens for a reason, even you and I. You know, when I think about my journey as a parent and like now I'm a single parent and I'm wearing my baby mama flag high, but all like what if if us didn't have a kid, there'd be no good moms, no true So there's so much like some.
Speaker 1: Divine I'd be in Japan somewhere fucking it up. I don't know. It sounds like something adventurous as fuck, though. No, I agree with you on Matt thousand percent. Like I told my mom when I was six years old, I said, I'm going to adopt a boy and move to California, and you manifested it. I did. I had no idea how I was going to get pregnant. And my son is my spitting image your twins. Like I saw his picture. He's so beautiful, thank you, so beautiful. He's a good kid. Uh So I agree with you, like it's bigger than us. I'm like, maybe that was my purpose right for sure.
Speaker 3: So you know, we had Brittany on the podcast last week and our girl hooked us up with her product, Taste Vitamins, and.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I know because I gave some to my nigga and I took some, and headgame has changed forever.
Speaker 3: When I tell you my niggas come taste like cinnamon rolls, I.
Speaker 2: Know mine was like a strawberry MNGO combo. I was fucking impressed. And I'm also giving head for the rest of the year forever.
Speaker 3: So basically, Taste is an organic vitamin that works with your natural pH levels to improve the taste and smell of bodily secretions from him and her. And all you have to do is just take two capsules one hour before sex, and your partner.
Speaker 1: Will be eager to eat that poose.
Speaker 2: And everybody knows that seem and tastes terrible, So now you can also be eager to.
Speaker 1: Suck that dick and even swallow. As an extra bonus.
Speaker 3: I just love that this is a Mama owned brand, a black owned brand.
Speaker 2: And right now you get fifteen percent off when you use bad choices at checkout. Just go to Taste Vida, Inc. Dot com and use bad choices at checkout.
Speaker 3: And make sure you follow them on Instagram at taste Vida, Happy linking, happy swallowing. You guys, you know you've heard me talk about Dipsy. You know how fucking much I love this erotic story app.
Speaker 1: I know you're a dipsy addict.
Speaker 3: It is getting better and better every fucking time. Literally, fuck porn. I don't need porn ever again. I'm team dipsy all away.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I use it recently to as for play for me and my friend, and it like heightened my sexual fantasies. I didn't even know I had certain fantasies until I was listening to fucking Malcolm Doming in the basement.
Speaker 1: And now I'm I told you you, guys.
Speaker 3: Dipsy's an audio app fule of short and sexy stories designed to turn you on.
Speaker 1: And when I say they turn you on, matter of fact, let me just play a clip. I'm just play a clip just so you know I'm not fucking around here. You feel every inch of me, feel my quasic ass when I'm all the way inside. You like it when I go deep? You like it because I say.
Speaker 3: So, Yes, I do feel their quad hit that ass when you're all the way inside, Freddy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take that dick girl. Oh sorry, why I got hot and bothered Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's just such a great tool to use a loan from masturbation, to use with your partner. There's just so many ways to use the dipsy app. And that's why I'm so happy that dipsy is offering an extended thirty day free trial. When you go to dipsy stories dot com, slash good Moms, that's.
Speaker 2: Dipsy stories dot com, slash good Moms, d I p s e A Stories dot com.
Speaker 1: So you had the baby, you had a scerian. Yeah, so I had and my mom was able to record the whole thing. Oh that was wild. So she came out for your birth my mom, uh huh. Yeah, she was the hospital the whole time. Yeah, I had all the support. To be honest with you, it was just my baby daddy that would just and even now he'd still be like, mm check it in check your temperature. Yes, he just texts. I'm like, what do you want, Jazz. He's like, you know, maybe you could have send me some pictures. I'm like, Chazz has he ever spoken to him? No.
Speaker 2: Wow, so interesting that he still checks in occasionally but won't pick up the phone, like we'll type to you, but not be like give me his.
Speaker 1: Number, let me call. Well, he's not gonna he doesn't have access to call him, Like no, I means, say, can I want to call him through you? And I wouldn't. I wouldn't allow that because there's not enough stability there and you're not about to get my son hope, So you're yeah, that's not fair and I have to like be protective over that. And it's not even about the money, because I think his child support order is like embarrassing, embarrassingly like ninety eight dollars a month is what they give me. That's all they order him to pay. So it's not even like what So it's not even about that. It's like the principle like I could never imagine not wanting to be in my something I created.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know how that works, knowing that there's like a piece of you out in the world floating around and you have no clue concept if he's safe, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like anything? Missing out on so many beautiful amazing moment I am and not to divulge into this, but I recently found my biological family. Oh wow, my mom is deported in Mexico and my dad just recently died in like Wisconsin. They were like pimps and like had his escorts like service all whoa stories is wild. And my uncle who's my dad's brother, is a retired like you know o G who lives in LA And so to that point is like you met him. I met every Yeah, everybody, I've met. Everybody's like both my parents, I met all their other children beautiful you know humans. And your mom was a pimp too, No, my mom My father was a pan okay, and my mom was like his main whatever.
Speaker 2: This is amazing, Like this nigga bitch has produced from a church family and a family of pimps.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like this nigga bitch really comes from my biological family. If I was like, oh it all makes sense, well, I'll be a street rat, I would have been in the streets. I already know my brother, like my biological brother, who was raised with both of them, you know, completely night and day, you know, and God bless them. But it's like he was acclimated in that culture right, and he saw things that you know that I didn't see. So seeing how kind of like what happened, how I kind of got safe some protection. Yeah, you're protected. Environment really does matter. Facts, absolutely, yeah. Facts.
Speaker 3: So how as you know a mother, how have you kind of I guess, shown your son and incorporated him and understanding you know, your life and your life and like who you are because obviously the world is going to show up and have opinions and tell him.
Speaker 1: What's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: But obviously speaking of just being you know, upfront about everything early like your mother was, and how you are, Like, how do you talk about like? I mean, I think this book too is such an amazing way for you know, children to really understand you know, binary and gender and all those things.
Speaker 1: But how do you do that as a parent, So just the same way that you would with heterosexual stuff. It's just that I just teach love, you know, and me and him are very transparent because I think we also with a lot of like single mom and boy dynamics, it's important to know what you're capable of and which you're not capable of. So I get out of my own way and I do make sure that he has got like a black male influence. I'd make sure he's got a trainer. You know, he's got that that because my son's more sensitive, and I know he's more sensitive because we are so open and loving and understanding. And so when it comes to like talks about like bullying, he's gonna cape for somebody before he bullies. He's going differences. Is somebody were to ever talk about me, He's gonna cape for me. He's like, it doesn't matter, you know, it doesn't it doesn't matter who. I asked him, what would you say if a little boy came to your school and want to wear a dress, what would you say to him? He's like, I'm not wearing the dress, so why does it matter? I wouldn't wear a dress. But if he wants to wear a dress, you can wear what he wants to wear. And so just kind of picking his brain. And at one point I did ask him, you know, like about his sexuality, because I feel like we should be able to have those conversations, right, And I was like, you know, some girls like girls like mom, some boys like boys, you know, and what do you think about that? He's like about what I was, like, girls liking girls. He was like, what do you think about boys? Like? Boys?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Nah? Straight? Then that check? Well, I don't want him have to go through all the fucked up should I? Fucking and if he does change, decide to be gay? Whatever? Who fucking cares? Right? But you know, just having those regular we talked about masturbation early on. You're our type of mom. You're part of the tribe girl. You know what I'm saying is this we gotta like neutralize these conversations. They're normal conversation. My sex talk with my mom, If you guys had a sex talk, mine was terrible. Yeah, I was rather non existent. And that's most people's most people's explanation of that. And I don't understand why that is, Like why is that so unnatural talk about sex?
Speaker 2: Like how do you think we all got here? And what do you think was gonna happen as soon as those motherfucking hormones?
Speaker 1: It? Well, my mom's mom told her that she was born from the cabbage patch, and she believed that though she was twenty two years out of twenty twenty two, My mom was a bird cabbage chit cabbage ye, No, no, that's how naive. Oh, my god, I went behind the ears. They were in Mississippi, right, you know.
Speaker 2: I think also a big misconception too, is like being a parent that's not gender conforming, or if you are gay or fluid or whatever your sexuality is, that raising a child and being transparent about your gender, you know, whatever your sexuality is, that your kid is automatically also going to be gay, And like, that's so dumb and stupid.
Speaker 1: You know, because straight people create gay kids all the time. Like that's a fact. You find gay kids their parents are just as fucking straight as fucking us faggots. We're not creating gay kids. We're creating sensitive, good human beings that are more understanding to the construct or the lack of construct of gender. So my son got a vocabulary about certain shit that the average kid is not going because mama cut her titties off. And he was right there, well, yeah, how is how did he feel about that? Was? Were you like, this is what I'm gonna do? And he's like, I never when I say nigga bit, she'd be like, mom, like, you can't say that. I'm not supposed to say that. He gets tickled, he's so tickled by my language he wasn't surprised. I don't know, maybe maybe because we were just so desensitized because everything is just so normal in my household, you know, except like talking back and like doing wild like white kid shit. But like as far as like I told him, Hey, you know, I'm gonna have the surgery because I want to feel better in my body. I want my clothes to fit the way that I want them to fit. And I work at this mediocre job and have great insurance and I want to use it. So like, what do you think about that? Diould do? What makes you happy? You know? Are you gonna be okay? What kind of surgery is it? You know? Is it?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Is it that kids don't give a fuck? Fru No, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: You know when you give your kids like you have these honest conversations with them and you really just leave space for them, they are able to decide so much more for themselves, like him deciding that like yeah, no, I'm I mean he's still there's still it's still up for debate, like however he chooses to identify or whatever. But he's like, nah, that's not appealing to me, you know, And for someone who is like like you said, like these sis parents, they might be like, oh no, he's for sure going to be gay, Like absolutely, there's no point like she has, you know, these types of people around him.
Speaker 1: He's exposing him.
Speaker 3: To think she's exposing him to things that he never would have been exposed to. And now he knows too much because it's that's like the always the thing is like kids knowing too much. It's like, so we want them to know that little.
Speaker 1: We want them to know too little. Wait, what about the ones that like get like Noble preachpin is at like eight years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a big thing. I feel like in the black community that we hear a lot. I think there's such a taboo in talking about like shit like gender fluidity and like having you know your sexuality first of all, those things that are confused and bunched in a lot, like how you identify as a gender and what your sexuality is.
Speaker 1: But what do you say, because I had this conversation with.
Speaker 2: One of my friends recently, Orlando, what do you say about black people in the black community who think that Okay, first of all, do you think that these are topics that we should discuss in schools? Like, I think people as we become more progressive as a country or as a world, and we're having language for these things, they them she the pronouns are being pushed in all these other areas, like in school and maybe the images we see in TV and commercials, you may see two dads or two moms.
Speaker 1: What do you say about black people.
Speaker 2: Who think that there is a gay agenda being put on the black community, because you know, I hear that a lot, we all do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that all the time too, Like.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it's something we should talk about in schools or they should like have in Disney movies or Disney shows.
Speaker 1: I just don't know where the agenda's coming from exactly, because gay people have been gay since the beginning of gaytum Like, seriously, we go into all cultures of where gay like and third genders predate anything from this generation little in colonialism, so it's like, you know, in Africa and ancient Africa, there's third genders that are praised for being and for men that look like women, and even they're even praised for being with other women. And because as long as it's fluid, it makes sense, and they're praising gun, It's like doesn't really matter. So all this like this language and construct of agendas is really just for me projection of their own insecurities of the conversation piece, because if it doesn't affect you, shouldn't really matter. For having a conversation about it doesn't affect you personally.
Speaker 3: I think like that from what I gather from this conversation, not our conversation, but from this conversation that you know, people in our community say, is that like it's already hard enough to be black, right, and then like now you want to now with there being so much access and so much information. And I would even say that, like I think that most people have the I think most people are bisexual in my opinion, I think that scientist no, I think that they are. I think that society has, you know, decided gender roles and decided what is appropriate, right, yeah, like you know, and people you know disagree and be like I there is no I have no interest in women. I have no interest in Then that very well may be true. And I'm not saying that the heterosexual like people don't exist like through and through without being told, Like we locked you in a room and you had no access to the internet, like you chose to be with them, like your son, you know, for example, like he has all the access to everything, and you know, we'll see, but maybe when he by the time he's really into you know, women or men or whoever like that, will know. But I feel like a lot of it has to do with the fact that, like you know, in the black community, it's like, yeah, they're saying like they say that obviously it's not they say, it's a fact that it is.
Speaker 1: Hard to be black. But like then also everyone in this it's kind of popular to be bisexual now, right, Like it's like a trend to be bisexual. Whereas I don't necessarily think it's a trend. I think most people just have it in them and now they're kind of realizing that they have options. But then I also know that there's also people that just.
Speaker 3: Want to get on the bandwagon and be cool and think like, oh, I know, I I do like women and you know, but because of that, they're saying like that the youth having all these options.
Speaker 1: Are so easily impressions, are so easily.
Speaker 3: Impressionable, and it's ruining black people. It's ruining you know, us to already feel empowered enough to be black, but now you know, you're throwing in all these other things that are making it even harder or maybe diluting, Like I guess like that is why I feel like men would say it's like.
Speaker 1: Like the black man diluting the black man. And that's what I've heard even recently on on that post that I posted on because Ashley called me. She facetied me right after she posted the video and she's like, Okay, here come the hotep niggas. How we gonna do what these hotep niggas like, what do you mean? And like the very mean things that they're saying, which is like, like I said, you look at and bring it back to them because it's not a personal attack. Secondly, I mean, who's they, you know, projecting the gay because if anything, people right now feel so proud to be transparent because they feel safe to be transparent about being gay. Nobody wants to just I'm speaking lightly, but nobody just fucking wants to be gay to make shit easy harder on themselves. No boy, no black boy in America's like, oh my god, I just want to be a gay black male be called a faggot and be harassed all my fucking life. Nobody wants that. If anything, it's more like hey, like like women, though for girls it's different. It is unfortunately absolutely you know it's acceptable. Yeah, it's acceptible. But then even as okay, okay, So at what point do I put the line down and say, hey, I don't think it's cool that you're fetishizing me as a woman because you think it's cool to kiss a girl. And I've had that happen where women like, oh my god, you're so hot. I would totally like, bitch, you're not, and don't touch me. I'll beat your ass Like it's not cause it's like it's it's so acceptable now we're so cool and trendy, and it's like, bitch, get off me. Like last year you weren't fucking with me exactly, and I'm still not fucking with you. So it's like, let's let's have boundaries and say, like, my, I don't my sexuality be to fetishized because who I'm fucking has nothing to do with me being gay or not. It's still gonna be private whether I'm sis, straight, fluid, no titty or not. You're not gonna be fucking me. And I don't want to talk about my sexuality all the time because it's just a small part of me. I'm a lot of other things other than being gay. So it's like, if that's what you see, what in your mind is being projected right now? Why do you? And that's a conversation piece. But as far as in the history and the schools, why not it's happening, It's gonna be empowering. If I have this book growing up, I would have had so much more sense of self growing up and filling validated with who I was as a kid, and probably would have finished school a lot faster. You know, I would have went right after. I'm a high school dropout. I dropped out because I did not have the community at sixteen years old. I have a PSA right now, bad council about me dropping out of high school because of how fucked up it was in the black community. The same people that you know are saying whatever, whatever, whatever, Like, no, they were not supporting me growing up. They were turning their backs on me. When I was in the pe room locker rooms. They thought I was like looking at them. The girls were I'm like, bitch, could over yourself, and that's what it comes down, sos. No, we need these conversations, but more importantly, we need these conversations with love where it's like, hey, you don't understand what's going on. I get it. My negativeh is confusing as fuck. I misgender some people. Sometimes I be on on platforms where I'm talking to other trans you know, humans, where I have to like tell myself, okay, Cognitively, I know that I need to be right with this language. I would hate to, like, you know, disrespect anybody, and even as a fluid person, if I'm having these conversations with myself, shit, how am I supposed to expect the eighty year old black women in church to be like, call me they right, look at the fuck over yourself Like it's a new conversation. I'm happy we're having a conversation. I'm honored we're having it. But like to my they them's and my trans humans, who's valid and experience is completely validated, they ought to let loosen up a little bit and let these motherfucking conversations happen so we can be more progressive with this shit versus like always being so uptight and being mad somebody misgendered you like they're going to as long as you know it's it's a learning well.
Speaker 3: I think when you put like you know, when when you get immediately angry, for example, at an eighty year old woman or something, it immediately stops the conversation, right, you don't even get the opportunity to educate someone, to change someone's minds and let them understand you. And then it just creates boundaries in so many walls that like, we don't have to we don't have to have Do you don't?
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself a transhuman?
Speaker 2: I don't because when I called Ashley, then I called her other friend, y'all, you know, our other tribe member, Jessica, and oh yeah, actually put.
Speaker 1: Us in touch with her mom friend who's trans and she's transgender. She's a mom and she was like, raw is not transgender. I'm like, look at Ashley game fucking me up. I'm gonna be fucking the labels up as soon as I meet her, because Ashley doesn't lie to me. But I think actually not incorrect in her thinking because a lot of people believe that non binary falls under the trans spectrum, but it doesn't, right, it can it doesn't necessarily you know what, I let that for whoever the fuck is by being identified like scientifically biologically. I understand where that comes from, because if you have cis gendered scientifically and then you have transgender, anything that's not cis gendered would necessarily fall under the transender. For where I am, I believe cis gender's right here, trans is right here, and on that spectrum, I believe I'm right in the middle between the two, which is why I still go by she and they them is applicable as well. But I would never tell somebody that's non bindar that they're not trans if that's what they identify us, and that's very important for that language to be open for them.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us more about your book. I really want you know, our listeners to first of all, buy this book because I feel like this is such an important book to read to all kids. It should be in schools. I think this is so important. I mean, I think I haven't got a chance to read all of it was because you just gifted it to me. But I was skimming through it and I was like, oh my god, this is this could change like someone's life in school and they read that and be like, oh my god, me too, or.
Speaker 2: How you even how a child approaches or sees someone and you know, inevitably in their life who they mean.
Speaker 3: Or understands their brother or their sister or or whoever you know. So, can you tell us about Charlie's best work yet?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? And amen, I receive that, and Jesus name me tried. Yeah, So Charlie's best work yet is my newest book, loosely about a fifth grader finding empowerment in themselves. She is not trans or non binary necessarily, but you can tell from the dialogue she's androgynous. And she's kind of like a nigga bitch, like a town boy trying to figure it out. And I want I want to make sure the language was just that for everybody's experience to be included. You know, she's an artist, she's a painter. She's raised by her grandma, which I thought was important. Especially living out in California, I've noticed that grandma dynamic and grandparent dynamic is really prevalent out here. Her grandma empowers her to be herself, to be a painter. Every name in the book has a fluid name. Every person in the book is of color, except the Bully, which is Anglo. Of course name Angler. No, no, I'm the Bully's name is Ronnie, but he's an Anglo. Okay. I literally thought you named the bully Angle should have ship. That would have been I should have consulted with you guys. Listen. I think is a great name, yes, but doubt just following her path, her journey, you know, so to speak. And her best friend, her newfound best friend, which also a nigga bitch who also is really just me, Devin is me. That's my Starbucks name too. So Devin gives her empowerment and shows her Grace Jones and she's like, who the fuck is this Grace Jones? And it's like showing how great shows is the ship and like doesn't fit any construct and is amazing, and she's like inspired and now she's inspired to create this great, you know, masterpiece. And then I don't want to spoil the end, but yeah, it's really cool. Wow, that's amazing. Where can our listeners find this amazing book. You can find it Barnes and Noble dot com, Amazon dot com, Target dot com. When does it come out? That's out? Raw is Love dot com that's my website YA dot com. You can.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, it's so amazing, And we're going to put the details in the description of the episode so you can find the link there easily and gets your copy soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Oh yeah, so the book really transcribes for all ages. It'd be a perfect book for you to read to your daughters, for them to read to you, or even as an adult. The vocabulary is pretty extensive, but I did put a word bank in the back of the book to please give you because I mean, most kids probably never seen the word androgynists before, you know, But then just kind of like correct introducing the language as regular language as it should be, because this is happening every single day.
Speaker 2: And we see how limiting when our language is limited, how much how limited.
Speaker 3: The conversation is because you almost find your don't know, you don't even want to have it, because you just are like, I don't even know how to have the conversation. Let let me just not have it, and so then it just eliminates the opportunity to learn and to connect. And I think it's just so important that we do have the language and that you know, we try our best to especially we have six year olds, like our daughters are six, and it's such a tender age because they're so open right now, they really still they don't really have a lot of preconceived notions about people. I mean, I think obviously they do in some capacity understand gender or whatever society has, you know, just his schooling has taught them. I mean, I've had conversations with Iri where at this point she's not she understands, but do just remember we went to that we went to like a.
Speaker 1: Farmer's market, and there was a guy and he had a dress on. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Linda was like why it's yeah, it's like why is he wearing a dress? And I was like, why are you wearing what you have on? Because he wants to and he can do whatever he wants. And she was so confused. But it's crazy like even having parents like us, you know, like who are Also one time she was playing with barbies and I was like walking by and she only had to gobot girl Barbie and she was like mom. I'm like what She's like, can two girls get married? I'm like, yeah, get whatever you want. She's like, oh okay, and just kept playing Barbies and I think like something else came up more recently, and it came up like on TV or something, and I was like, I used to have a girlfriend, and she's like looked at me, and I'm like, yeah, I did, and I just.
Speaker 1: Kept it movement, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But like it's crazy hows as open as transparent as we are, and we like take every opportunity to it, like show our kids love and acceptance, because that's all that matters, is like the media and outside influences, like the gent, the binary, like hetero fucking normative shit is so deeply inserted into every fucking thing you don't even realize it.
Speaker 1: And so you have kids who are like boys over makeup.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who the fuck says so I want pink pink pap getting shit from I didn't teach you this shit, But it's just like Disney, all these things are so deeply ingrained in us, and it's like we have the opportunity to change it. And we have the opportunity to change, you know, like have that's I always say, like having a kids, having the opportunity to have one less asshole in the world. And I'm so happy for that, you know, opportunity is like one more loving human being that you could be.
Speaker 1: Like, everybody could do whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: They want as long as they're staying in their lane and respecting each other.
Speaker 1: Super fucking simple facts. I think the shift of consciousness when you have a child, like when when dads have like girls, or when moms have boys, or vice version, moms have daughters and dads have sons. It's like if something doesn't shift in your mind with a bitch ass dish that you cannot presume or you know, contribute to anymore. Yeah, you cannot, you can't.
Speaker 2: It just might be a sociopath if it doesn't shift, which I'll never like, I'll never understand.
Speaker 1: Like a racist mother. I'm like, bitch, if.
Speaker 2: You birth something out of your pussy, out of your body, you better love every motherfucking living creature.
Speaker 1: Prejudice. I don't understand discrimination when you have I was at my son's school and a little girl was like running across like the parking lot, and I jumped out my car and like trying to grab a little girls. I'm like, what if she were to get what happened to? Like us being a community in a try, Like isn't that normal, like I'm a mom, I see I say, any living thing, right, and but like the way she looked at me, probably like a little nigga bitch, But it's still my kid or run the over.
Speaker 3: She can't, you know, she can't have babies steal mine.
Speaker 1: So I take my kid to school. They're like, oh, are you guys checking in? I was like, bitch, I'm an adult. Damon, Like god, damn, are you guys checking in? But no, it's you're right. Though we have kids, things should change shift and if.
Speaker 2: They don't, you have to take a real deep, fucking crazy look at yourself, because bitch, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: You're crazy. Well, one thing doesn't change.
Speaker 3: And that thing is being a no matter who you fuck, and you know it is still swetever June.
Speaker 1: So this again, slutever, whatever, whatever, whatever you want to do, just like coming is just like an intersection with lgbt Q I a month or it just happened to be ironic that it was just the same around the same time. Yeah, it's ironic.
Speaker 3: Actually we just you know, our last month we were it was masturbation. May we focus on masturbation?
Speaker 1: I read I heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we were doing like the dig talks thing, or you know, abstaining from you know, penetrative sex and then or sex in general and then.
Speaker 1: Or sex, okay, penetrative what about the penetrative.
Speaker 2: Sex and that's not really gender fluid or that's very I don't think you're supposed to say that. What will teach me, Well, I'm saying for you is you abstained for penetrative sex.
Speaker 1: But for someone who's pissy bumping, they're not. Well, there was a lesbian in oh yeah, yeah, she love penetrative sex in the household. Yeah, like they still get penetrated at all. I think it's a construct. I think a lot of like you said earlier about a lot of masculine and theified women that are out here, you know, sucking on and doing the whole hetero thing. A lot of masculine identified women. Also a lot of women parents like like penetration, Like a lot of them don't, but they won't even admit it, but they like it, whatever sex or all the sexes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's why this month we are like whatever whatever ever.
Speaker 3: Out of it, and now we're sledding whatever that means.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for you?
Speaker 2: It's a slug We're just gonna be intentional about where we put our pussies. You know, if I put my pussy on you, hopefully it's enjoyable. I'ven't done it intentionally. And if it's you and you and you and you, lucky you and you and you, and if it's just me, lucky me, and it's whatever the fuck I want to do, and no one can tell me about it, you know.
Speaker 1: It's whatever, whatever, whatever, that's valid. You're valid as fun.
Speaker 3: But you know, we have a show. We have a segment. Yeah, we have a segment on our show called Horries where we ask our guests to share a hotel. And I was wondering if you would so graciously share one with us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have so many hoe stories in my fucking bag of tricks. I was such a whore in Detroit, Michigan. Anybody that knows me knows I was a fucking whore. Yeah. It was a little cute, little nigga bitch on the scene, a little braids and shit, little beads on them. Double lineup. Shit, Oh my god, the double line lineup. I'm surprised you got edges. Okay, I'm sure that's a miracle and let that shit go. Have a running on joke with Ashley real quick. I was like, stop beating these bitch with lineups. It was twenty twenty one. I'm not dating bitch with lineups or to wear boxers. No more, Red Box, don't.
Speaker 2: Don't come for Ashley. You know she got a boot. I'm pretty sure that boot got a lineup.
Speaker 1: No, No, they don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, good they don't. Because I would just let me stop right what I called Ashley the morning for your number. She was in the bed with her nigga bitch and because she's inappropriate with me all the time, I was like, let me meet your friend, and I showed her my titties. I was like, hi, Tity Tuesday, I'm Jamila.
Speaker 1: She was like oh okay, and like, anyway, let me speak to Ashley. This sounds so accurate, like accurate. I'm like, do you want to FaceTime me? Later's like no, we're just fucking okay.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I love how open she is. Whole story who stories. I was sixteen years old and I Joe from grandap Is, Michigan, Detroit in the rain for this fucking turn up party that I was supposed to be popping and I get down in there and I mind you we have we don't have phones then, so I had yea Google map.
Speaker 3: Print it, write it down, miss write some ship, last turn right.
Speaker 1: On the lodge. I ended up there at the party somehow with the map quest at night and it was this this female that I liked that I want to fuck right, I was gonna smash. She had a whole girlfriend, a whole big nigga bitch. Now when you a little nigga bitch, and it was like a big nigga bitch, like everything just kind of shrinks up because you just like can't really compete this nigga tall, you know what I'm saying. So like I'm cute, but it's like a like play basketball like overseas. So she still wanted to smash too, So she was like we're gonna go and we're gonna leave real quick, and I'm like okay, So I get in her car. She took me to like an abandoned house like on the lodge. My nigga like like her dad does real estate and was like trying to like sell them or some ship and had no lights. The bed was had like that fucking crinkly ship over like golden people's beds and ship fucked. But at the end of the day, like also, I didn't even like realize what her body or anything about her look like was all offline. So I was excited. I thought she was really cute, you know, but like she yeah, her body was like she can't fish you. She can't fished you. She catfished you kind of. I mean her face was cute, but like, you know, being with a lesbian is really intimate. It's not like a guy you could just like smash and keep it a guy keep pants on and just keep it going. Whatever. You got a big dick, good stroke, it's cool. Like girls were like loving and like you know, touching on everything intimate, and I was touching on her, and she had a lot of stuff going on. She she her body was just really bad. It was just really really bad. It was very unfortunate. It felt like like a really large like and I hate this because it's fucked up, but it was like an inflated like trash bagh. There were so many like folds and flaps, and she only had like one kid, so there was not a really a reason you couldn't see you just feel your way through it. And it was like fold after fold after fold after fold, and it with just like a lot of skin and like a lot of like, damn, bit, you're fat, low key like you low keya like seventy pounds of skin right here? No you U just no fucking none of the good. Can't fat? Shame wish she was fat and I didn't know. Okay, so she just trot off guard. She tricked you, she tricked me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a horror story because not only did she trick you, but she fucked you in an abandoned house on plast and there left.
Speaker 1: Me and went back to her basketball playing nigga bitch and I drove two and a half hours for this terrible experience. Did you go back to the party or you just went home after that? I don't remember. Oh damn.
Speaker 3: Also might have drugged you, right, And I.
Speaker 1: Ended up on the fucking in the hood of in Detroit. But that was very careless of me.
Speaker 3: Welcome to teenage years of sex. We were just having this conversation how teenagers just have sex and weird places, like you know, publicly in bolic bathrooms and public bathroom is a monkst Like yeah, like group with all your friends in one room.
Speaker 1: But like but it's because it's not because it's an orgy, it's because you don't have anywhere to go.
Speaker 3: Like we're all going to do in one room because this is the only room we know no one's gonna come into.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I have our adults making fuck freely. Amen. Whatever, it's whatever. Whatever, Well tell the people where they can find you. People, you can find me on Highland and Ironic I R A w N I Q raw raw is love. You can go on there and find on my all your things, mysel my cool little things that I do, cool things that I'm doing right now. I actually we just wrapped up a short animated film. I'm across from some really cool humans, Ginger Spice, Pee Wee Herman what. It's a really cool animated short. We're working at JB. Gooman Jr. I can't say we this. He's the master mind behind all of this, just brought me on. I'm the voice of the octopus and they're like Ginger Fluid and it's a really cool coming of age cartoon. Yeah, trans fishing, transfish, Ginger Space. Yeah, Ginger spic Tatum O'Neil pee wee herman me. Yeah, the Crown without its shadow, congratulation. Thank you. That's amazing. So I hope that goes like someplace big because JB is really really talented absolutely as the book and just working on creating cool stuff. That's all I want to do is keep on having this conversation, create ways to have this conversation where people are going to be more open to it and educate people in a loving way.
Speaker 2: Amen, thank you so much, Thank you so much for coming on so short notice.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you guys make sure you go go get Ro's book. This book is so important. And you know where to find us. That's Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices on Instagram. If you guys have Twitter, you can follow us on Twitter at Good Mom Underscore Bad Girl. Make sure you join our patreon we are you can watch this episode on Patreon and you can also just get access to our Close Friends on Instagram, which is kind of popping these days. Close Friends is popping, y'all. Think you'll see in the stories on Instagram. But there's a whole other secret, hidden situation happened in the Close Friends. You missed it, you know, this you missed out yesterday. I was close. I didn't post anything, really posted something, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Shit, is this only fans. You're showing titties.
Speaker 2: I'm showing my I'm sitting on somebody's face and I'm getting dumbed and dumped in the dms.
Speaker 1: I'm getting dumbed and the dommed in the close Friends, dombed in the close Friends.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was that explicit until Erica was like, bitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, I guess it is a little.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you can join our close friends in our babysitter tier on Patreon, so that go to patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices. We're gonna leave all this information in the episode and.
Speaker 1: Make sure to rate and review us. God damn it. We need the raids. We need the reviews. If you listen every week for free, it's a least you can do. I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of white mom shows that are really boring that have thousands of reviews. Thousands, I tell you, and we have thousands of you guys listening.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Just fucking we do it? Jesus, love me, love us, Thank you. Have a great week guys.
Speaker 2: Byeo Ella solo recorder Lalolasa Ranzula