Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy pros. This is a fantasy baseball podcast. It's me Joe pie Zapia, and today we're gonna have some fun with a little mock draft action. Ten teams head to HEG categories is what we're doing. The Welsh always here fresh off spring training, and he's in spring training. Gil s felt right now, look at all, best shape of my life, so best shape of your life. You know, I just want to contribute to the team. But yeah, man, I saw you were out there running back and forth in the outfield doing the warning track jobs. Is that what's happened to?
Speaker 2: Huh Me and Ichi Row? Just neither one of us playing in our older age of our greatness. That's why I'm not yeah, exactly, it's not playing. Yeah, Ben, I got a ton of nuggets, got to hang with a almost cy young winner, got some great quotes from some of our favorite players. Just literally, I'm kind of sunburnt a little bit. Just went out and saw live pitching Bobby Witt, Vinnie Pasquentino over at the Royals. So I'm out doing the business, doing the fantasy baseball lord's work.
Speaker 1: And while you're running back and forth getting those nuggets. Scott Bogman and I are eating nuggets, watching you exercise and having a good time doing that. Scott Bogman, the host of our Dynasty Football podcast, along with the many other contributions here at Betting Pros and Fantasy Pros. Bogs a little baseball action. I know you've kind of turned your brain because you and welsh on Il do all of the baseball stuff over there. It's not just football for you guys. So have you equated your brain now efficiently and reprogrammed it for baseball?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've I've made my rankings and everything. I've updated them a bunch of times. I've been playing MLB the show. I'm on it, I'm on it. We're ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Here's an important one though, Top nuggets. Who has the top nuggets? Where do you get the best?
Speaker 1: M Donald's nuggets are still the best nuggets. I'm sorry, that's something about.
Speaker 3: That are like ones like chemical away from being plastic, but they do taste.
Speaker 1: It's great, right, Yeah, they're the chicky nungle. I can't even say it, the chicky nuggy bundle. What is the chicky nugg The first time I got it was actually in Arizona with cousin Donnie. Actually, when we were all visiting. We were hungry and we went out and got the Chicky Nuggy Bundle. It's like four twenty piece nuggets and like four large fries and all this stuff and you get all the drinks and we got it for all the kids and stuff, and it was just it was a nugget fest. And this is gonna be a nugget fest for fantasy baseball because we're gonna go ahead with this draft tea of the players that we're targeting. That's right, the Sultan of Segue. And of course don't forget to make sure you check out our draft kit, which is available for free at Fantasy Pros right now, fantasypros dot com slash draft Kit. It's free, it's fabulous, and of course if you're a premium subscriber you get extra insights. I know I've got some pieces up there. There's more in terms of rankings, in terms of analysis, in terms of some of the other pieces you can use, and also fantasypros dot Com slash mock if you want to get your mock draft on and I know you do because you're watching the show right now, make sure you're running those draft simulations. Use draft Wizard, download the app. It's spectacular. We tell you this all the time. You could run a million drafts in just a day. Just keep drafting all day long. Or you can create some drafts like we've done today and share them with your friends and enemies and go draft and have some fun prepared, not against the robots. But today we've got some friends joining us for the draft. We're gonna kick things off in a second here, and of course what we have is that ten team league, one catcher, one infielder for everything there first, second, third, and short. Then we've got the corner infield spot, the middle infield spot. We've got five outfielders, a utility spot, and nine pitching spots with five bench today, which should be fun. Now I am going to be drafting from the turn of ten. Scott Boglin from seven, the Welsh is from the three spot here where he loves to be in the three spot because we know he's getting something fancy. We already know his whole thing. So we got NK joining us, Jay Rod for MVP, which I've already bet by the way, Also there is a right. Now you can put it out there. There is a parlay for ten bucks, Otani for MVP, Julio for MVP, and Garrett Cole for cy Young.
Speaker 2: Ten bucks wins eight grand folks. Now we got to put it in there, whole thing. Last week we were doing this, I did a version of that too. I did Otani, MVP and Cole cy Young, and I got like fourteen thousand to one. I got some crazy crazy number. I'm up, gentlemen. I'm ready to put some fancy sauce on this.
Speaker 1: Pick A Couti is gone and Julio goun well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go take the guy that I just spent some time with, mister two hundred and eighty eight million, Bobby Wait Junior at three. Thank you very much. He's my number two player.
Speaker 1: It's a good feeling. It's a thirty second clock too, So things are gonna move briskly here. Corby and Carrol goes next. Then Jeff is up here. We've got Scam, we got Bogman, We've got mel Brown and Silva draft so oo Silva. We couldn't get Bronze. Bronze was busy here today. So Bog's sitting in the middle of the draftyar fantasy wise, Look, it's a pretty strong first round this year. I mean, you have the Sodos, you have the Otanis, you have the Aaron Judge, even Fernando Tatis kind of floating in that middle. Is there a guy you have your eye on that you're trying to get on your roster here to start?
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be a dream if Tucker or Bets fell to me, and it probably won't be. But I picked seven because I do think that seven is like one of the hardest spots, because I think the top six for me are a Kunya Wit, Julio Carrol, Betts, and Tucker. And then it's that seventh guy that I'm kind of wishy washing on. So I have Tucker ahead, and he went one spot ahead of me.
Speaker 1: He did Gooky, Bets and Tucker right before. So Tattis, Freeman, Judge, Soto all on the board.
Speaker 3: Not too chefy, Yeah, this, I mean, it's still a good spot to be in. And my favorite spot to be in is actually where you are, because I like to be on the very end because you know you're getting two good players, but.
Speaker 2: Especially in a ten man, especially in a ten man ten.
Speaker 3: Is amazing, But I'm gonna take the cheater here. Give me Tatis Junior. He just does too much.
Speaker 1: He does too much. So that's what I've been.
Speaker 2: Told by What are you thinking here? In the ten man one thing? We did a ten man mock and we noticed pitching actually kind of win it a little bit of a premium in the shorter version because people are trying to get their top guys. Will you consider a strider as they're in Judge went eight on the wheel?
Speaker 1: No, probably not. In fact, because it's a ten team, I'm probably gonna wait even longer. A pitching Soto goes right before after Tatis and Judge. So I was hoping Soda would make it to me. He did not. So now I'm gonna have to settle for some guys here. I guess Ozzie Albi's right now at the top of the board at second base. You know, I love me some Albi's. The draft wizard is telling me Freddy Freeman, and I think that's a good pick there. So I'm gonna take Freeman. I'm gonna take Otani all of the Dodgers. That's where I'm gonna start things.
Speaker 3: Off here.
Speaker 1: That's my I love this form. You see what you're saying about pitching. By the way, I understand you your thought about the pitching Welsh is is it clearer? Which is hey? You know, because as a ten team you do have those you know, you start with two elite guys. You are certainly up there. But I just can't. I can't do it. I cannot let the offense go. Those elite offensive guys are just I get it.
Speaker 2: And the thing is you can balance out in a ten man You're gonna just have better pitchures, but there is an advantage to the guy that goes a little bit early. You could have a Strider, you could have a Pablo Lopez, you could have a Kirby. The Kirby could be your three or something like that, and so you could take what is depth and turn it into an advantage. By the way, I love Otani in this ten man format too, because people are getting too stuck up on the util stuff. I love the MVP odds. So you getting Freeman and Otani, I think is an insane start. Then we had back to back pictures by the way, Stryder and Cole and then Bogs who did you take.
Speaker 3: I took your Don and the reason I took Yourdona is because I got some stolen bases with Fernando Tatis. So give me the best well rounded hitter in the spot, and that is.
Speaker 2: Your Don col Man.
Speaker 1: After Alpharez goes, Trey Turner goes next. And as you can see too, as we're going through this draft, and if you haven't used the software yet, I encourage you all again sink your leagues. It is free to sink your leagues. Use all the tools, and then when you're a premium you can use all the draft software that hooks up whether you are a CBS draft or a Yahoo draft, it doesn't matter where you're drafting, because Draft Wizard will hook up to all of them. Give you the pick insights, give you the player predictions, the pick predictor or something I use a ton when you're looking and seeing the percentages of what guys will come back to you, which I absolutely love. That's how I love to see the tiers too. Uh. And of course you can use tiers, you can use the cheat sheet creator. There's all these possibilities to make sure you're getting the best draft every single time.
Speaker 2: But the coolest thing is all we mentioned is you can literally just do this for free. You can set out to your league settings, play around, and then you want to get advanced, get crazy, get all the fancy sauce on your team of nugs, and you're good to go.
Speaker 1: So fancy sauce on the Nugs. That's how we live here, all right. So as you said, Alvarez goes, then Trey Turner at two five, at two six, Jose Ramirez, Matt Olsen at two seven, and then the Welsh you are up next here at two a week.
Speaker 2: I had a great spot because when I realized two picks ago, I was getting one of Ramirez, Olsen or Harper. I have them both, the head of Harper. But Harper's a great consolation prize because I'm gonna get stolen bases. I love the bounce back. So I am gonna be starting this off with Bobby whit Junior and Bryce Harper. Could not think come a better way to start this bad boy off.
Speaker 1: Ten team leagues. Bogs are always more funny. I mean you look at you like a yea, I have all these fun players. They're so good. Look at all Mike, just like that to you go, Hey, everybody, Hey, everybody. Well, it's so funny because like the voice of somebody who plays in the shallow league is excited and yay, and then the people who play in the deeper you guys don't talk up about it.
Speaker 2: Actually, they still sound the same. They go, mm, I don't like that pick, and it doesn't follow. You shouldn't follow, ADP ADP.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: It is stunning to me. There's a lot people who are still playing in the only leagues and I get that, you know. I to me, it's just it was never something I understand it. It's old habits dying hard. It's just not something that interests me. And I think everybody in fantasy, no matter it's baseball, football, basketball, whatever, you should play in the leagues that you like to play. Yes, you know, if you don't like playing the two catcher league, stop, you know. If you don't like playing in deeper leagues, don't do it anymore if you don't feel like the playerpool is useful enough. As we continue on with the picks here after, Bryce Harper goes heck of a start there for a Welsh Austin Riley two A nine, then Raphael Devers closing out the second round. Begin the third round. Vlad Guerrero Junior could be a huge bounce back. So Nick goes Devers and Guerrero with a kunya. That is a hell of a start to a baseball team. Folks, uh pete Alonzo at three zero two the Welsh, You're back on the cloth for three oh three. What are you doing? Man?
Speaker 2: There's a lot I'm leaning Albi's interesting enough. The experts, Yeah, the experts want Corey Seeger. I want Albi's, but I am looking at Corbyn Burns. This is an opportunity to get an ace. But I'm also not going to pass up Alby's. So I'm gonna get lots of stolen bases out of position, lots of homers. I have filled in my infield a big amount. I absolutely love this team, but I left a lot of good players on the board for everybody. Corbyn Burns snap pick right after me, and then Corey Seeger is just becoming a value. At this point, You're probably gonna break camp. There's still high batting average even if he's a DH. Third fourth round is a money spot for Seger. And had I not taken Wit, if had I gotten Julio I probably would have taken Seger there in the third round.
Speaker 1: Boos, I believe is what you're looking for there. Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about fan Tracks, the most customizable fantasy platform in the industry, offering the greatest fantasy experience for your dynasty, keeper, redraft and Best Ball leagues. Create or join a Fantasy Baseball Commissioner league, invite your friends, and dominate your draft this season. Fan tracks Free MLB League Manager is the most customizable, easy to use, and feature rich platform in the industry. If there's anything lacking in your current fantasy league manager, fan Tracks likely has it. Go deep with the ultimate keeper and dynasty leagues, create a simple redraft league or even a customizable Best Ball league with up to two thousand teams. And if you're coming from another service, fan Tracks can import any of your current leagues and customize them as needed. Fantasy sports doesn't sleep, and neither does fan Tracks. With seasons running three hundred and sixty five days a year, many have already renewed, scheduled their drafts, continue trading of players, draft picks, et cetera. There's a reason why fantasy players who try fan Tracks make it their permanent home for all their fantasy leagues. Sign up for free today and be entered to win the fan Tracks Game Day experience, where Fantracks will send you and your league to an MLB game of your choice. Simply go to fantracks dot com slash Fantasy Pros and sign up today. Hey, that's fantracks dot com slash Fantasy Pros fan tracks, the home of fantasy sports. And now back to the action. All right, let's get to Albi's. Then Corbyn Burns, Corey Seeger, Zach Wheeler goes next. Scott Bogman on the clock for three zero seven? What do you got?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Francisco Lindor here. It was tough for me between Simeon, Lou Bob and Lindor. I did want Wheeler kind of. I have a tier of four pitchers and he was one of them left, but he went one spot ahead of me. So I will go ahead and snap up Lindor here.
Speaker 2: That's a great pack.
Speaker 1: There is a picture still floating that I would take, and like, I love Lindor pick. Last year, I couldn't believe the discount you were getting on Lindor, I understand that. You know, twenty twenty two was slightly disappointing, you know for some people because the soul bases were just at sixteen, they had higher expectations. But he doubled that number year over a year, from sixteen to thirty. I know, the batting average shiped a little bit, but you got thirty one bombs, so you'll be okay. After Lindor, Michael Harris goes, Silver's on the clock. Then it comes to me. Now, if Kevin Gosman makes it to me, I gotta say, that's the one, dude. You know, since twenty twenty he has the fourth most strikeouts in Major League Baseball. Did you know that, gentleman, That's a fun fact from Uncle Joe.
Speaker 2: You likes a great fact from Uncle Joe.
Speaker 1: I love that, Gunner Henderson. Gunner Henderson goes, I'm gonna take my Ace and Kevin Gosman and go there. The wizard is talking to me about Marcus Simeon, which I hear them. But it's a five outfielder league, even though it's shallow. So I'm gonna go outfield here and take Louis Roberts. Still gonna go ahead and take him.
Speaker 2: I almost took him in the last round too.
Speaker 1: I feel good about this start. Oh, Tani Freeman, Gossman and Louis Robert. Not too shabby there, not too shabby. All right, We're gonna get back to Scott Bogman in a second here, four O two silvers on the clock here, Boggs. Is there a position that you feel kind of concerned about going into twenty twenty four? You just feel it's a little light, or you don't like the potential bottom drop.
Speaker 3: I feel like I had a little bit of that earlier. In outfield. I feel like outfield is cleared up a little bit. I feel like it was a little muddy. It's still a little shallow, but I so my But that's yeah. Outfield is now. Outfield is the one that I worry about. And I'm happy here for this start because I started two outfielders and I just took Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 1: It's my first picture here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marcus, would you have taken Simeon had he gotten to you?
Speaker 3: No, I was between Ellie and Pablo, so Simeon. I mean, Simeon is a great pick here too, and I do have him highly ranked, but I wasn't thinking about him in this spot.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would have taken Simeon had Gosman not made it to me, Like if Gunner Henderson pick there at three h nine had been Gosman, I probably would have gone Luis Robert and Simeon. That's probably what I would have gone, because Simmy Look, Simmey is one of these dudes. I feel like every year just doesn't seem to get enough credit. I mean, look at the last three years of Simeon, they've been rock solid. I know, twenty twenty two or some down moments, slow start, but then he rebounded pretty well. And then last year, you know, twenty nine homers, one hundred RBI, fourteen steels two seventy six. I mean, that's a very solid player. The projections on Fantasy pros for him pretty much the same kind of realm too, looking at one hundred runs, twenty seven and bombs somewhere around eighty plus RBIs there looking forward here after Pablo Lopez, Jose l Twovey, Luis Castillo, Boba Schett, and then Welsh at four oh eight, you went Pitcher.
Speaker 2: I went with my guy, George Kirby. I love him. Came out today too as we're recording this, that he wants to play around with a knuckleball. He wants to start throwing a knuckle curve on top of you know, multiple fastballs and splitter he added and slider. He is a dynamic pitcher that does not walk, has a nice mid nineties fastball that I think it is going to be easier for a guy like him to add strikeouts and he could be one of the best in the business. So getting him in the fourth round. This is an elite pitcher. And I am really wanting Zach Gallen like I am like baited breath here.
Speaker 1: How about how bad do you want it?
Speaker 2: I want Zach Gallen?
Speaker 1: You really want him pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I had all the analogies that I was going to get one wrong.
Speaker 1: So can you guys name the other pitchers in that cluster since twenty twenty with the most strikeouts Garrett Cole in Major League Baseball, Garrett Cole's number one. That is great, and Garret Cole is number one by a good amount to just want to throw that out there. Garret Cole is at eight hundred and sixteen. Kevin Gospin seven hundred and forty eight. Who are the other two guys in the top four?
Speaker 2: Verlander?
Speaker 1: Nope, is not Justin Verlander.
Speaker 2: Verlander.
Speaker 1: Never Lander. I'll give you a hint. One actually, both of them. One of them pitches for the Phillies. Wheeler one. Uh just got traded.
Speaker 2: Uh Wheeler.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Wheeler. It's Aaron Nola.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's Aaron Nola and.
Speaker 1: Boo's Corbyn bern Berns.
Speaker 2: The other one I got Zach Allen. So I just started my rotation George Kirby and Zach Allen to go with my three hitters. That's why ten man is an incredible time for your confidence. My god, I feel great. I'm feeling great, awesome, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: We're doing just the holiday today real quick, Joe, Just so you know, the cycle of the Wells Draft, it's most amazing team ever.
Speaker 3: Hate my team? How did you guys? Let me get away with this? I'm murdering everyone. That is the cycle.
Speaker 2: So we haven't Hitler I started, yeah, right right, not yet.
Speaker 1: I live forward to that evolution.
Speaker 2: We'll get there here for it.
Speaker 1: So after Kirby, you got c j Abrams going to four on nine. Randy Rose Arena at four ten. Starting off the fifth round Tyler Glassnew love Glass. Now this year, I'm willing to take the risk. I'll talk to you guys about that. In the second, Mike Trout a fifth round pick. Look at us, look at what's happening. Zach Gallen goes to the Welsh, then Garcia from Texas at five oh four to reach Schooble at five oh five, Yemen MO two. And that's how I'm gonna say it all year, just like Jimmy Glick because it's my favorite Jimmy Glinch name to say. Yeah, Like, I just want to hear Mark Martin Short in my head says Yoshinobu Yemen Mo two over and over again, and it's never gonna get older for me. Matt McLean, I'm sure so at least I have a good reason. Let's talk about your pick of Matt McLean at five oh seven.
Speaker 3: But I think I'm highest player on Matt McLean in terms of VCR. I just love this Red's lineup. I like flexibility at second and short. I think he's he's hitting in the top of the lineup. Also, I just I don't know why more people aren't higher on him and I did get the short reach, which is a good scouting report on me, but also what I did with Matt McClain on according to the Draft Wizard, So not a surprise that I reached, but I do like him a lot.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna go cuckoo here. I mean, there's the pitching value here on the board, just a little bit better than I thought it was going to be. There's an I took after you took McLain and Ali Ruchmand Logan web Go, I took Aaron Nola here. I'm looking at the rest of this board here, and the suggestions are intriguing, but I don't want to go closer. Pitcher is really I think what's out there for me? But gold Schmidt Machado. I'm gonna go ahead and take Goldsman. I just think he's the best player on the board here, and I know I have a first baseman, but you are playing corners. So I would have gonna take board value and I went on the pitch.
Speaker 2: If he were there in my next pick, I would have done the exact same thing, because I think he's way too good of a value, and I've said that a decent amount here in these first couple of rounds. Obviously we need to build them out, we need to like focus on positions. But like if I think a first if I have a first baseman and I think another first baseman is an incredible value, I'm still gonna take them. Like Goldie just.
Speaker 1: Makes your top of the sixth round. I mean, Goldie's a thirty one hundred, one hundred guy. I don't care that last year was only twenty five eighty eighty. That's like it was a down year. I don't think he's done. I just wrote a piece on this on fantasypros dot com. Youn go read that it's in my favorite draft values or the guys that I'm targeting at each position, and Goldie is one of those guys. And look, I took Freeman already, So not only have I drained the pool a little bit here when it comes to the corners, but at the same time, whils you mentioned it, like the consistencies there. I was tempted to go Manny Machado too, but third base, to me has some guys that I can live with still on that board where it's first base after this gold Schmidt drop off, you know, Bellinger's still not signed. I do like Nolan Jones, Christian Walker solid, but I don't know, man. I just felt like Goldie is a good value there. Franber Valdez goes at six point two, Royce Lewis at six 'zh three mel and then Freddy Parolt, who I almost took Boggs. That was almost what I was gonna do, double tap pitching and just go bananas here in this draft, but I did not. Uh, and I'm mad that I didn't. So good job on you. Freddy Pearrault is an ace, and I don't feel like he is being drafted as such, but you did it. I took him.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not like doing cartwheels or anything. Freddy Pearrault's fine pick. I feel like at that point though, I just kind of had to keep pace at pitching. Freddy's not my favorite guy, but he was my highest ranked, so that's why I went with him.
Speaker 1: I mean, the strikeout rates.
Speaker 3: Off that, it's off the charts, but he is injury prone, and you know, I'm not the biggest man.
Speaker 1: The guy's had a thirty percent strikeout rate. It's great the last four seasons. Great. I mean he's amazing. He just deserves a little bit more credit. I think I'm okay with him as my ace in some leagues, and I know people are like, wow, he's my second. I have Pablo and Freddy, but love him as a two. But I'm willing to go as as an ace with him. Nico Horner goes next to scam It's ready to guy and math Manny Machado. I am ready. I'm ready for him. Actually, I'll wear his varsity jacket. I'm comfortable enough in my section round i will wear his jacket. Max Freed goes and then speak of the devil. Cody Bellinger to the Welsh. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just a decent deal. Like I had two out I have no outfielders, and Nolan Jones was out there. Cody Bellinger, it's literally my debate of debates that Joe and you and I have done it, Bogs and I have done it. I'm just not the biggest Nolan Jones guy. He ran crazy high, Babbage. It's a great ballpark. Of course, Bellinger, he's actually still there. I could actually still get Nolan Jones. I need outfielders, oh man, I actually outfielders. Yeah, but here's the deal, though, I have to stay true to everything I've said, because I will, he will not come back to me. I'm taking O'Neil Cruz because Bogman one would take him within the next two picks. And you have to know where you're drafting. I already have a short stop, but I need O'Neil Cruz in all of my drafts, so I passed it. And it's also ten man, so I that I can pass up. Need a little bit more in this format for players that I think are gonna put up monster stats, and that is O'Neil Cruz, who I just took at pick sixty three and I think his ECR rank is sixty seven, and I'm the highest in the world.
Speaker 1: So recapping the picks here after Bellinger, Labor Torres, Blake Snell at six', ten Then Uri prize kicks off the seventh. Round Devin Williams cruise to The welsh at seven, Three Josh hater at seven, Four Nolan jones To jeff McGowan at seven oh. Five scams on the, Clock, bogman you're on deck, Here, boggs what are you looking at? Here what do you hope it? Makes it to, you.
Speaker 3: Hoping for, hater BUT i will Take CLASS. A so get a closer. HERE i DON'T i don't love drafting closures this. EARLY i like to get a little Bot.
Speaker 1: Well it is a ten team, league so there's a little bit more you, know flexibility there. Is BUT i want to just apply to the, Man so give me class saying, okay you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Do this is a safe. Space i'm no peer. Pressure you going to take.
Speaker 3: IT i get peer pressure enough by one side of my brain to the other side of the. BRAIN i don't need it from you.
Speaker 1: Too it's. Fine So Nolan jones went at seven oh, Five Christian walker at seven oh. Six bogman Took CLASS a at seven, eight Goes Grayson. Rodriguez well you think that's a good value, There For rodriguez were still a little too. HIGH i wouldn't use the word going ahead of guys Like.
Speaker 2: Senga, YEAH i wouldn't use the word. Value that's happening right. Now Yury perez went a tiny bit. AGO i just did a social short on. HIM i think he's going to be. Great but if you want to use the word value on some of those rookie. Pitchers, no, because like you, Said, Logan gilbert's out. There senga was just out. There he literally just went before. You so they're fine, picks but they're going higher and higher and people are locking.
Speaker 1: Up their, dudes all, right speaking of locking up the. Dudes After, Rodriguez senga goes at seven oh, NINE i Took Jazz. Chishom it's, Funny. Welsh we were talking About chisholm And trout being very close IN, ecr and you, know both guys you have concerns, with And trout went in the fifth round AND i just got to rounds party getting in the end of the. Seventh so, Yeah i'll take that every single. Time third base is SOMETHING i want to lock in, Here i'm gonna go ahead and Take Alex. Bregman it's, boring BUT i don't care.
Speaker 2: That is your, guy or you're gonna have any share Of Alex.
Speaker 1: Bregman, well but IF i, Look Royce lewis went a little early for my. TASTE i Like Royce, lewis but in the ten team, LEAGUE i think it would just a hair. Early So i'm ready to make that. Pivot bregman's gonna give me twenty five, homers one hundred, runs a hundred. Rbi he's gonna hit two sixty. PLUS i, mean he's not gonna steal BASES a, well that's. Fine that's why Drafted, Chisholm, like that's, Fine so give me that GUY i can lock. In aeronauto is still there, Too but After aeronauto it is a drop, off in my opinion to The Josh youngs of the, world who, AGAIN i Like, young BUT i don't think he's Quite bregman level in terms OF i feel so comfortable With, young whereas the track record Of bregman's just a little better for. Me more closers off the board here at eight oh Two durand From minnesota Than Bobby. Miller ato Three Logan, gilbert Another Seattle mariner. Pitcher That seattle staff is very, Stout Scott, bogman how do you feel about your number three? Star? YEAH i Like gilbert.
Speaker 3: HERE i think this is where we're getting to the point Where welsh said that pitching starts to go a little bit earlier because you have to stay. Elite it's an arms race in a ten, man, right you have to have top tier pitching SO i was kind of hymning and hawing between a couple of, positions and at the end of the DAY i just went.
Speaker 1: Starter that's. Okay Ye yellis is the.
Speaker 3: Guy THAT i was going to, take And hass And kim was on my board as well in MY q.
Speaker 1: Too so those you like a good hem or a good? Haul what's YOUR i like to? HIT i like to. HAUE i think at the, end you know is better? Him is he he?
Speaker 2: Haw?
Speaker 1: Sometimes i'll say sometimes sometimes trying to he. Haws Edwin diaz an eight oh, five Then Christian yellich at eight oh. Six Hass Young kim goes next. Year so we are in the thick. NOW i feel like the last tidal wave of players we like getting. Drafted, uh, well you also went, closer so you're in the closer run at AT. O, wait how do you feel about your?
Speaker 2: Selection, yeah he's the last of like the tier of those guys THAT i really like near the tippy top and a ten man you really don't need. To you can just chase cheap. Saves but IF i get a guy Like, daval THEN i don't have to think about it for a. WHILE i can just get another cheapish. Guy BUT i got one elite guy that can hold me. Up the only REASON i did it was just because he was the end of a. Tier but there are still guys Like Jordan Romano iglesias if you like. THEM i just thought he was right. ABOVE i did pass On, reynolds and he went right After Aeronaudo Bogart's fairbanks all. Went AND i did this knowing THAT i was going to take starting. Pitcher there are two PICTURES i like on the. Board Eflyn is out, there and that's actually the pick. Predictor the highest pitcher pick predictor is, him and it is who it says the experts SAY i should. Take But i'm A Joe ryan, Guy So i'm gonna Take Joe. Ryan i'm gonna go away from the board there and get Me Joe ryan with the lower era walk strikeout. Numbers all that for my third.
Speaker 1: Sp all, right so let's recap the picks after The. Vaal Brian reynold's very steady. Guy we just talked about him on a recent. Podcast at eight o nine to, One arnado a great value at eight Ten Xander. BOGARTS i was hoping he would make it back down to, me he. DIDN'T i figured he. Wouldn't but, again that's a nice twenty twenty shortstop right there in the ninth, round great. Value n case crushing this. DRAFT i. THINK i think we're all looking up AT nk at the. End that's my prediction when we look at the analysis at the. End Pete fairbanks goes at nine oh, Two Joe ryan to The welsh at nine oh, three Then Josh young off the, Board Josh low off the, Board Kyle schwarbert nine oh, Six Scott bogman nine oh. Seven what are you, Doing?
Speaker 3: Jill don't have a first. Basement cossas is the last of kind of a tear to. Me so that is What i'm going to do here is take the power.
Speaker 2: HITTER i almost that was another one of those LIKE i was considering, taking not caring about the corner infield. Stuff cossas is a great, pick thank.
Speaker 1: You, yep very solid selection. There so after you get In Dick, cassas we Have Mel brown on the board at nine oh eight and a couple of. Picks to, ME i really, like you, know the pitching's really been here for me every time it's come back. Down there's some names a lot of them THAT i still. Like eflyn still on the, Board, Lozardo Justin, Steele welsh's new best, friend all on the. BOARD i, mean it's really tough here because to, me that's where the best value. Is we had a couple go here After Castis iglesias And lozardo, goes so it is really tough for me to pass On efflin after, that impossible to. PASS i, Mean i'm just not gonna do. IT i love Mus grove down here. Too the shoulder does bother me just a little. BIT i got a value pick thumbs up, there so very good feeling for. ME i definitely need some outfield that's certainly. There the shortstop position has kind of dried up a little bit, unfortunately so hasn't quite gone my way to Tell marte a decent player. Here wizard is telling me to go, closer but goodness, KNOWS i don't want to do that Because I'm Joe Pisa. Pius So i'm just not going. To, so you know, What i'm gonna do SOMETHING i never. Do i'm just gonna keep going. Pitching i'm gonna go. Ahead i'm gonna take your new best.
Speaker 2: Friend you're such a Dirt you're such a dirt. BAG i was literally gonna take. It people don't, know by the, way BECAUSE i haven't announced anything like, that BUT i spent part of the.
Speaker 1: Weekend, oh by the, way, everybody there's so many people who love this part of the, show and there's a growing contingent That welsh At spring trading stories and for all the people just fast forward another thirty. Seconds, well this one is a little.
Speaker 2: Different BUT i hung out WITH i hung out With Justin, steele and here's What i'm gonna to. Tell by the, way WE dm because we're the new best. Friends But Justin steele Loves Fantasy. Pros he Has Draft wizard on his, phone got the?
Speaker 1: App he's got the. App do you have the app on your? Phone are you better Than? Justin one of?
Speaker 2: You he is one of. It he Loves Fantasy Pros and that's Something i'll be. Promoting here's a.
Speaker 1: Big fantasy football, guy big wagering, guy BIG dfs guys who.
Speaker 2: LOVES, dfs very, excited coolest. Dude you all would love. Him but he's my best. Friend and Now joe took him because he's being. Rude and anybody does like my stories by the way out of.
Speaker 1: Here. Yeah, well you know who doesn't like a good, well uh Po. Jesus, YEAH i think maybe a guy that doesn't Like.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think we found.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah, seriously all Those burner ACCOUNTS i have on. YOU i know it's a ten team, league but, Well, Gossamin, Nola efflyn And, steel that's a pretty solid fantasy rotator is really.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah a ten TEAM i am.
Speaker 1: Going to let's recap here AFTER i Took, Steel bedner goes a ten oh two to get a ten o Three Romano Spencer steer To Scott. Bogman, bogman you like the flexibility Of Spencer, steeer love, it uh and potentially the productivity of him as, well coming off a pretty strong season last.
Speaker 3: Year, YEAH i MEAN i love. It he qualifies, first, third and outfielder for my. Team he'll be uh third to. Start and that was kind of getting a little dicey two first and third even in a ten. MAN i was letting them slip a little, bit AND i THINK i shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: It N, k that is WHO i was gonna. TAKE i took to Get reagan's coming. Back you were never getting.
Speaker 3: Him yeahs favorite, Thing, yeah you were never getting, them never gonna get.
Speaker 1: It other THING i love too On Draft wizard and looking right now is like you could see click on, categories you could see where you're ranking projected wise so far in the. Draft SO i am third in, runs fifth In homer's second in RBI, a middle of the pack in stolen, bases towards the top and. Average but on the pitching side now first and wins second in, strikeouts middle of the pack and era and. WHIP i gotta get some. Saves that's WHAT i need right. Now and speaking of the needs and, saves will continue to recap some of these picks that have just come in Real muto at ten o five After bogman Selection Will, Smith, Spencer Torkelsen, welsh you took Says azuki at ten oh. Eight Then marte goes a ten oh nine, reagans much to your. Chagrin at ten Ten dylan sees Andres Munoz. Welsh you're on the clock at eleven oh. Three let's talk about your new selection eleven o three and your recent pick Of.
Speaker 2: Suzuki, WELL i decided to go another outfielder and was really battling.
Speaker 1: He Evin carter's overrated. THERE i, say he.
Speaker 2: Might be a little, bit but he's gonna be hitting. THREE i almost Took Joe musgrove because of The reagan, stuff but, YEAH i went With Evan carter for batting. AVERAGE i think that's gonna help say US A zuki And carter are both going to be batting average plays WHEN i, have you, KNOW i have a guy like O'Neil cruz who could be maybe a. Problem So i'm just showing up a little bit more of. That but that was And Jordan. Walker that was the Guy bogs THAT i was Battling carter Versus. Walker BUT i have so much POWER i pressed it a little bit for a higher spot in the batting. Average this is a really tough round because there's a lot of. Guys nobody stands, out but there's a lot of players that you want to fit out the mold of your. Team and that was my. STRUGGLE i had like five guys THAT i. Wanted none of them were going to.
Speaker 1: Last all, right let's continue on. Here after you took After, Carter Goes, Contrera's bradish Musk, grove and Then Scott, bogman you selected a cardinal let's talk about.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah Jordan, WALKER i was just sticking with little power speed.
Speaker 1: Combo.
Speaker 3: Here another outfielder, too BECAUSE i haven't taken one SINCE i the first two rounds WHEN i Took tatis and you're. Done and he just fit my team in my, need SO i thought it fit very.
Speaker 1: Well teams and needs coming. Together it's a beautiful. Thing Bryson stott at eleven oh, Eight Lane thomas at eleven. Ten by the, Way Joe muskrove at eleven oh, six that is an incredible value in this draft that ain't gonna be here in two weeks from, Now i'm tell you right. Now then After Stotton Lane, THOMAS i finally did break down and took a. CLOSER i don't love, it but. WHATEVER i Took, Diaz Alexis diaz and the lesser. Ds but THEN i Took Andres amenez, too WHICH i. Like is that? Value bump up those stole on bases a little bit? There thirty steals last year still gonna give me a fifteen homer power. THERE i still think there's a. Level And Andresa menez we haven't quite seen. YET i don't know if he's going to kick. It up a notch in twenty twenty. Four but, look this is gonna be his fifth season here in the big league. Level AND i think that sometimes you see that where players start to figure things, out and it would not surprise me if a has had another leap potentially in this. Year And i'll tell you, what, Man but you start to look at some of these pitchers remaining on the board After, biby some of these names are dicey for. ME i, Mean Sunny, gray can he repeat last? Year? Maybe you, Know Walker bueller coming off an. Injury i'm feeling much better about this pitching. Staff geloff goes twelve to, Two Paul sewall to twelve oh, Three, bobman you Took. PHILLIPS i almost double tap, closer BUT i couldn't pass on A. Menez phillips the closer of The dodger is not a bad consolation for.
Speaker 3: Yeah AND i mean we just Had Dave roberts come out and say he's gonna get the save ops for this. Team you, KNOW i think Maybe Evan phillips had a good year last. Year people kind of wishy. Washy they they, were, uh if you will himing and hawing on him because The dodgers just spend we can only do that one they spend so much. Money was it's himming and, hawing not him in hall one? Time so it's iron.
Speaker 1: G, well can we get a ruling on? THIS i think it can only m in hall once.
Speaker 2: Upon unfortunately the rule of mock draft analogies and sayings only.
Speaker 1: Once that's, Ten hine, repeat first, down go. Ahead you can talk about.
Speaker 3: You but BUT i, mean, LOOK i just needed another closer. HERE i have two really good, ones which MEANS i can ignore that spot probably for the rest of this. Draft it maybe Maybe i'll get one more relief, pitcher but you, KNOW i have that locked, up AND i, have you, know the team that is projected to win the most games the closer for.
Speaker 1: Them SO i think it's a pretty good. SPOT i think he's a little undervalued for where he is right now in the overall. RANKINGS i would agree with that. Sentiment all, right let's continue on with the draft. Here so after you went ahead and Took PHILLIPS, Yondi diaz, Goes casianas, goes here's your all the outfielders in my queue just Went Cassiano springer to Ask hernandez to You, welsh congratulations you got the last.
Speaker 2: One, yeah and all the good players are going to So Riley green twelve nine.
Speaker 1: And cheerio Goes Riley green goes N case rushing.
Speaker 3: This let's get that check In. Welsh how you feeling about that team right?
Speaker 1: Now right in the, Right, yeah right, yeah Jernerd scott at thirteen oh. Two but great value Is danzy sponsor at thirteen oh. THREE i THINK i feel good about that. One, well, yeah I'man hernandez And. Swanson that's. Good, yeah we're all.
Speaker 2: Right We're we're in the place where Maybe i'm horrible at my job AND i should, just you, know never look at fantasy. Again THEN i should never, draft and uh it just doesn't look. Good and the the projections hate, me the cheat cheat hates, me the draft does people hate. THAT i tell stories about players And i'm just gonna drink.
Speaker 1: Water, yeah sure. Water that's an air. Quotes by the, way if you're not, watching Justin verlander goes after. That Tanner biby great value with thirteen oh. Five i'm a big byeby. Guy thirteen oh six is on the clock waiting For scam to make a. Pick Scott, bogman you're on, Deck so what are you looking for? Here when you're looking at your? Roster what's the? Hole As Sonny gray is now off the.
Speaker 3: Boards, Well i'm looking at the categories. HERE i am dead, last dead last in stolen. Bases so let's just go ahead and take care of that and take a sturry.
Speaker 1: Ruiz that'll. Help that's gonna that will certainly help. That i'm gonna go ahead look at the. Categories after that, Selection Scott bogman just moved up the second folks from dead last with one. Pick oh, gross that's so all. Right you, know this is the point in the draft when you start taking some shots Past Pentino go Santan, diego's Which i'm really mad about because that was like the last guy really at all THAT i. WANTED i feel good About Anthony. VOLPI i don't think he's a two hundred. HITTER i just. Don't i've seen enough of him in person WHERE i just don't believe. IT i need a short. Stop i'm gonna take a little leap of faith. Here and this is where you, know when he gets around, thirteen you gotta start taking some jumps. Here The wizard is telling me to take a closer potentially. Too don't love the guys still out, there So i'm gonna pass on, that, Thanks Thanks. Wizard instead they're telling me to Take. Diaz that would be a good selection for, me a. CATCHER i don't tend to take, catchers but you know what outfield is gross right, now So i'm gonna go ahead and lock Up diaz as the. Catcher try to get AN rpv advantage, there because the rest of the catchers on the board, too you, know It's salparez and then that's kind of a big drop off after. That so so for, me It's, vulpi It's, diaz the surfer That Mel, Brown Scott. Bogman looking at your, roster you just got that big bump. Here and this is for those of you playing rodo you. KNOW i know this is head to, head but, still if you're looking at those categories live as you're, drafting it really makes an enormous. Difference so you could see where you are in the standings as you're drafting. Live and, again if you haven't used the, software fancy ros dot com slash mock or just download Draft wizard and check it, out because it's. Live it's. There sink your leagues for. Free, bogman we are approaching your selection here. Next so, again what is the pick for? You? Up the pick is in what Is? Merle?
Speaker 3: Kelly give me another? STARTER i Got, Pablo, Freddie, Logan gilbert And. Merle probably need to concentrate a little bit on starters moving forward here.
Speaker 1: There you go a little bit more concentration there some good. Values now we're getting into the sleepers because After, Diaz christian And, Canasio Strand Clay, Holmes, merle Then Ryan, Helsley, Walker, Buehler. Welsh you're up on the clock, here SO i know this is the sad time for you in the draft the middle Rounds mullins goes Fee so you're up, Next.
Speaker 2: Welsh, yeah ready to do something. Stupid, well one THING i will tell you in this platform because he also qualifies that it On yahoo and that's why he is being able to Get Marcelo zuna as an outfielder as a fifth outfielder is an absolute. Steal So i'm Snagging marcello's. In it was something bog AND i talked about drafting on A yahoo legue. Two that is one of those players that is an. Advantage you, Know Marcello zuna not being a util bump them right up BECAUSE i Have dansby at util and in most, instances like in A Espn league of, TWENTY i couldn't even Use ozuna because he's until only this. Platform that's an. Advantage take, it and that's going to bump up outfield categories for A zuna thirty home run bat as your outfielder five at you, know almost pick one fifty is.
Speaker 1: STUPID Dj friedo goes at FOURTEEN o. Nine That's Shane bieber fourteen.
Speaker 2: Ten.
Speaker 1: Uh Then Chris sale so nk taking some shots at pitching here as the offense is. Stout but, again if you if you wait too long on, pitching then you're gonna need these. Guys, now maybe you get a bounce back From bieber and Maybe. Sale you, know In, Atlanta change Of scenery has a good, Season. Bogy what do you think of That Chris sale trade? HERE i thought it was, Great. BRAVESTAMP i know a lot of people Think Chris sales washed because you, know we uh MAN i wanted so there's so. BAD a lot of people think he's washed because you know he's been. Hurt we waited for him to be hurt for so, long and it finally, happened and it's happened a bunch of times in a row. Now but he's pretty good in the second. Half atlanta's gonna get him a lot of run. Support defense is pretty. SOLID i, THINK i think it's a great landing spot for. Him, yeah, look it's certainly. Upside but let me tell, You Charlie morton looked like he was about. Done and that's. Uh If morton goes south fast And sale does not regain any, form that brace rotation is in a bit of. Trouble that's a team, that in my, opinion should be going out there and kicking the doors On Jordan, montgomery, who by the, way was selected by The welsh of fifteen oh. Three look at that, segue, YEP.
Speaker 2: I was trying to pick, up you, know a guy that's gonna stack some. Wins dcent e ra whip. Number he's not a big strikeout, guy BUT i Think i've covered strikeouts a whole bunch And i'm Just i'm playing a little bit of catchup Because i've gone really heavy hitting the categories here and, again Like joe, said you can go in as you're, drafting you can see, suggestions cheat, sheets draft, boards, projections and category shows you kind of where you're. AT i was kind of lagging, offensively SO i was making a little bit of an offensive. Focus i'm sitting good to top middle and. Pitching so Now i'm gonna kind of jump back into it because there really are some great. Deals they're not crazy, sexy but they're The Jordan montgomery, types The Chris bassett. Types those are guys that fill out your. Rotation so this is What i'm all about in this. Range we're coming. Back we're coming back.
Speaker 1: Everything by the, Way, Montgomery, snell And bevenger still as of, today have yet to, signed and all Three scott boards. Clients what a? Shot bassett goes at fifteen to, Four Ian happ at fifteen to, Five yashida at fifteen oh. Six Scott, bogman you got a burger for takeout of fifty?
Speaker 3: Seven, well it's no secret around here or ANYWHERE i am where people have eyeballs THAT i like, burgers, right so why not get just another? One but, honestly it's because my projections in terms of power are. Bad right, Now i'm, last BUT i mean the difference in runs between every or excuse, me runs not power runs and RBIs is seven between N k at the top and me at the. Bottom so the margins here are very very thin in a ten man so, oh, yep certainly Are.
Speaker 2: Joe you're the. Worst you're the worst PART i am the.
Speaker 1: WORST i don't. KNOW i took one of your least favorite. THINGS i would have thought you took one.
Speaker 2: Of my Under you took least favorite and favorite most.
Speaker 1: Favorite yeah that's what Little stabbia in the front And stabby in the. BACK i want you to know it was. Me so After Hunter green goes to fifteen oh, Eight James outman at fifteen oh. Nine my team was lacking some batting, average SO i Took Louis aries BECAUSE i Know welsh would love that. Pick and THEN i Took Michael king to start the sixteenth. Round feel good About Michael.
Speaker 2: King there nobody in the world is higher As. Joe it's nobody in the world is higher than. Me i'm the number One Michael, king BUT i feel.
Speaker 1: Like I'M i feel Like i'm right behind. You. Cheat by the, way my autfield is gonna stink in this jet. Out chaz McCormick goes, Next Alec boom after, that and Then Reese hoskins To. Bogmin So hoskins hasn't played for a, Year, Bogs are you concerned with the rust in the?
Speaker 3: LAYOFF i, mean, sure a little. BIT i think you have to. Be and but that's why he's going so. Low what was that right around pick? One so Ten? Man, YEAH i MEAN I i just Think i'm thinking of pizza, Now burger's and, PIZZA i, said, Pan but, YEAH I, Hoskins I'm i'm looking for a bounce back for.
Speaker 1: Sure all, Right So, Tooche well all, Right so After hoskins Goes Jared durant sixteen oh, five Cal, rawley Then Bailey ober great value at sixteen oh. Seven well she Took Max. Munsey that was like a hate. PICK i.
Speaker 2: FEEL i, know, WELL i LOVE i didn't have a third. Baseman berger was on the, list still. DOWN i love love he qualifies forty, homers but he does buck twenty average or. Whatever, YEAH i needed a third. BASEMENT i actually still the.
Speaker 1: Way he said buck twenty, average just in case you thought he said something. Else, yeah by the, way OH i thought for a. Second, yeah but it Wasn't it was pretty. Funny that's WHAT i say usually About Max mounsey's. Average all, right it's my sentiment about. That So wels she's gonna be back up for his pick After, Monthsey, Tommy edmund Sal, Perez Trevor's, Story azula and Then welsh at seventeen o three for this. Election oh, god this is, Hey. WELSH i got a in my. POCKET i want you to have. This i've got a box of. MATCHES i would you just light this roster on?
Speaker 2: Fire that's Why i'm lighting it.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: Baby we're going all. In we're going For doon in. Months so here you.
Speaker 1: Go here's the, question are you BECAUSE i know everyone's talking About rodn in really good, Health like he looks very fit, again he shaved the mustache, off so he's looking younger and all these. Things are you buying into just the physical health Of rodan coming into camp being better and you're just washing away last, year which is really tough considering this is a player historically that you had so much the issues staying healthy year after. Year then you had like sort of a really good year with The White sox but, incomplete and then a really good year of The, giants any signs of the, eggies and then we're back to square one.
Speaker 2: Again, yeah, NO i, Mean I'm i'm washing last.
Speaker 1: Year.
Speaker 2: Clear, also if you look at a lot of, them like EVEN k percentage, number everything was so abnormally bad last year while dealing with these injuries from the previous two. Years previous two years he had like a thirty three percent or HIGHER k, Percentage like a Healthy redon can still be. Good So i'm. NOT i didn't want to kill him for one of, those you, know one bad. Seasons and here's the other. Thing And i've said this a. Bunch when you get outside the one fifty, range you can take bigger. SHOTS i didn't take, big, crazy risky shots early on in this. Draft O'Neil cruz is the number ONE i. DID i can take some of these. Shots and outside the one, fifty a Healthy, redon healthy Ish redon can strike out two. Hundred so it's a no brainer to me to Take radon outside of one. Fifty munsey might not fit some roles because of the batting, average but, YEAH i, MEAN i think this is where you can do that type of. Stuff there's SOME i, MEAN i See eloy went a couple of picks after. Me that's another, type you, know bounce back risk type of thing to. Do who's always.
Speaker 1: Injured all, right let's continue on here with some of these selections as we, go recapping After Rodin estrada goes at seventeen oh, Four Kenley jansen at seventeen oh, five more closer seventeen oh, Six Craig. Kimberl Then Mitch, keller WHO i gotta tell, You, BOGS i like this pick, here especially in the seventeenth. ROUND i understand the second half was incredibly. Disappointing, yes the regression hit, hard but at the same, time the strikeout ray did. Maintain that's WHAT i keep taking with me WHEN i talk About Mitch. Keller it's, Like, hey you get this deep into a. Draft you got a guy who could approach two hundred. Strikeouts you take that guy and you hope that he can make some incremental. Improvements do you see that in the future Of Mitch keller this year in twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, Absolutely and it doesn't even have to be, improvements it's just really fixing that second, half, which if you look over the course of his, career is very Unlike Mitch, keller So i'm going to bank on the. Talent you, know still don't love the situation In. PITTSBURGH i wish he was out of, there but that's why he goes in the seventeenth, round you know WHAT i. Mean SO i feel more than fine Taking Mitch keller at that, point more than followed, then not even just, fine, folks more than dang.
Speaker 1: After. That Eloya menez at seventeen oh, Seven maya The mighty have, Fallen Nolan gorman at seventeen oh, nine AND i Took Brandon nimmo at the end of the seventeenth, round and Whyaet langford at the beginning of the eighteenth. ROUND i need some. Outfielders nimo's a very solid, one So i'm gonna lock him. Up and Whyitet? Langford welsh Knows i'm a big. Fan like you can have Your Evan. Carter's it could Be Wyatt langford rounds later And i'm a happy. Boy Gavin williams goes at eighteen oh, two The kwan at eighteen oh. Three Stephen, MARTE i love this pick. Box let's talk About marte because this is the problem when you do Take otanny and you lock in that utility spot is you can't have fun later on if you have some empty roster. Spots you gotta fill out your. Roster So MARTE i had to pass, on but you my friends scoop him.
Speaker 3: Up, YEAH i MEAN i still needed UH, ci SO i scooped him, up AND i actually he just will be my util at this point BECAUSE i Have Jake berger as MY. Ci but a guy with, power a guy with, upside a guy with. Potential once, again love This reds. Lineup i'm A reds fan. Here when we get our, Insights i'm going to be rooting for The reds for. SURE i know. That but it's. Fine that's a good offense to be rooting. For wellsh AND i went through. IT i wasn't one hundred percent sure on Noel Vie mart's playing, time but we went through. It we looked at, it and it looks like he is going to, be if not an, everyday you, know most, days one hundred and forty, games somewhere in that, range as long as he stays healthy and isn't. Terrible so really like that.
Speaker 1: Pick there's some decent pitchers here still remaining on the, board AND i Think this is again one of the pluses of that ten team. LEAGUE a lot of, GUYS i Think, welsh you AND i have talked about that are still remaining. Here so if you are going to play in these ten team leagues and you do four go, pitching you can make some you, know take some shots and make up. Ground later On Ryan hayes at eighteen oh, Five low from The rangers next after, that then following low Selection, Barrios. Welsh you Took Hunter. Brown love that pick there great value at eighteen oh, Eight alvarado at eighteen oh, nine then eighteen ten You Darvish Starling marte kicks off round, nineteen followed By stevenson and Then Welsh MAYBE i think the Best Picky bay in this draft the nineteenth round at Water. Rodriguez that's bananas.
Speaker 2: Much, Yeah AND i got to see him throw a little.
Speaker 1: Bit what was It?
Speaker 2: Saturday, yeah it Was. SATURDAY i went out to The. Diamondbacks they and they had a fan fest going. On it was, away but the guys were on the backfields AND i got to Watch eduardo throw a bullpen. Session Dan harron was there with. Him he looked really. Good and one thing is just a stupid little. Thing but after he, threw he stayed on the field with heron for the rest of the. Pictures for all the, pitchers and every pitcher that came up and, went they just got right off the. FIELD i don't know he had. THAT i thought it was really locked. In he was throwing. Strikes looked fantastic and does look like he can be a top of the rotation because they Have. Gallon BUT i wouldn't be surprised if he's the number two fantasy option for The. Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: Certainly what all, right we see some guys taking some shots on young players, too Because Christian Javier willia doms and then we have Jose Le clerk And Scott. Bogman you went prospect, Here Jackson, holiday let's talk about nineteenth. Rounds sounds.
Speaker 3: GOOD i, mean, look you know we're right around pick two hundred, here and this is a guy who is invited to, camp could potentially, start we, know The rookie of The, year extra pick, compensation all that stuff is pushing some of these guys to start on the, squad and The orioles need, this especially If Gunnar henderson is going to be less than a hundred percent or miss time at the beginning of the. Season this is a guy that is going to be in the middle of that lineup for a long long, time And i'll be happy to take, him you, know at this spot around right around pick two hundred is fine by. Me AND i Think i'm a highest ranker in the world on. HIM i THINK i have him like right just above one point, fifty and that makes me highest on, him AND i don't have to take him there all right for.
Speaker 1: Me, Now i'm just gonna start taking guys THAT i feel like can give me some productivity. Here i'm gonna go ahead and take two guys back to. Back so after, Holiday Bryce, Miller Sean, MURPHY i Took Chris morrell from The Chicago, cubs and Then i'm gonna Take perettis to another guy who plays everywhere, first, second. THIRD i like that gives me flexibility with the, lineup which is always a good thing, too and obviously something that's very different if you're in those daily transaction, lineups having the guys Like, steer having guys Like, perettis you, know having guys that have multiple eligibility really do make a huge. DIFFERENCE i passed On lars NEWTBAR i almost did, it just Despite. Welsh But i'll open up my spike store a little bit. Later we are in the endgame. Here my offense has fallen, off my pitching is still very. Good we'll see how things go here with Draft wizard makes of all, this but still pretty tight.
Speaker 2: Here there's so many great pitchers that are still available To by the, way it's like there's a bunch of. Decisions, yeah there's a ton of decisions to be had. Here ivaldi just went this is a good. Spot LIKE i, said tin man is not a good press for anybody that's gonna play in bigger, Leagues but ten man is just such a great format to make as part of your. ROTATION a lot of people are starting to go beyond playing in one fantasy. LEAGUE i don't, know there's something great and just uniquely fun about a ten man league because you all can you can have really good stud rosters that don't feel, depleted and then balance that out with like a sixteen team league where everybody stinks and sucks and you're just, like, OH i have no you.
Speaker 1: Too SO i think the ten team league is a lot easier to make trades in, too because you have players that are you, know more valuable in that, sense you have replacement value a little easier on the waiver. Wire you. KNOW i think there's a lot of reasons why a ten team league in baseball is. Okay, STILL i know, people, oh ten Team i'm gonna roll my eyes to. THAT i don't think you, should you, know especially if you are going to push the envelope with, rosters which is what you have to. Do you gotta go five active. Outfielders you Gotta going from bigger leagues to smaller leagues makes me less likely to cut a guy in the little the smaller league, Too LIKE i don't have that quick trigger finger Because i'm so used TO i need to save this, guy uh for later in. Season SO i don't.
Speaker 3: Know that's that's a weird thing that kind of opens up when you're in a ten man as.
Speaker 1: Well so After peretti's in the twentieth, round Nadye Ivaldi tovar From, colorado Then Brandon fott to, You Scott bogman so fought showed you enough in the postseason to get you excited about twenty twenty. Four he was out standing AND i almost took him OVER. Edwardo, yeah he's so good and he you, know led the miners in strikeouts before. Everything everything adds up to him having a pretty big breakout season this. Year and you, know we'll just Say welsh was a year, ahead that's all it. Was so, yeah, well now year ahead many many, times many many times. Here all, right let's continue on. Here so after that selection of fought becomes let's See tristan. McKenzie everything's moving so, Fast shane Boz, Lars Newtbar candelario to The. Welsh then Var, Show Edward Julian brian wu starts the twenty first, round followed By Vaughan, Grissom Nick. Pavetta, So pavetta And, candelario how do you feel about these two?
Speaker 2: Selections, well, Yeah i'm excited About. Candelario one of the best hitter parks you can possibly be in twenty five plus homer. Potential they love, Him they want him to play every single, day middle of the, order run urbi. Opportunities pavetta just did a social short for fantasy pros to check. Out From july first, On pavetta had the BEST k percentage in, baseball the BEST k percentage and he had on the entire, season he was the number one starting pitcher with the biggest increase in wiff. Rate so no starting pitcher had a bigger increase year over year in with rate On. Pavetta, plus you're getting tons of stuff at a, camp how rocked and. Slammed he's ready to. Go you've got body that's in there that's gonna be working with the. PITCHERS i think there's a lot to like About. Pavetta two hundred plus strikeouts in his. FUTURE i talked about him a bunch and at the end of the, rotation like, gimme, gimme Gimme Nick.
Speaker 1: Pavetta all, right So pavetta. Goes we've given him to. You stop stop. Demand just make sure you gim me Give, Braxon garrett And Mason. Miller then you took your catcher here at twenty one oh, Seven Wilson contreras Than, Correa. Jacksoninsky i'm on the clock, here So i'm gonna go ahead and take Jad, martinez who also has to get to, sign but he'll sign somewhere. Again he's more trade fodder here for me at this. Point, See i'm all about taking. Talent i'm not just trying to fill roster spots. HERE i Know i've locked in my utility spot With. OTANI i just want talent on the, Roster that's What i'm looking, for And i'm gonna take some outfield depth to with Lordus Guriel So, BOGMAN i know it's coming back to. You you just Selected, contreras who took your. Catcher what are you looking to do?
Speaker 3: Next, Yeah I'M i Think i'm gonna Take Braxton garrett. Here this is a guy THAT i have in the top. Fifty well you can't because he went already before you in the last.
Speaker 2: Row, gotcha, sucker all?
Speaker 1: Right So Shotto, imanaga very interesting picture still out, There, nicolodolo old, Man Charlie. MOTEN i have three other pictures in my queue, here So i'm. GLAD i hope one of them is kent to my. Aid are we?
Speaker 2: Going are we doing the?
Speaker 1: Bench, yeah we're doing the. Bench, yeah we're doing the. Bench, Baby we're in the. Bench we're in The we're in the endgame. Now and of, course LIKE i, said make sure you know you go and run your fantasy drafts as well over at fantasypros dot com slash mock don't forget sink your leagues for free if you haven't seen your leagues ever To fantasy. Pros just the idea that if you're in just two, leagues just two fantasy, leagues did you can set both of those lineups from one spot On fantasy. Pros it's worth doing. It it takes two seconds to sink your, league and just for that, alone especially you, know people are, busy you, know especially between those those daily transaction. Leagues it's so much easier to do everything in one. Spot so just for, that sink your, leagues and then you're gonna see all the other amazing. Things the personalized updates for your, team the customized news and. Notes everything that's going on there on my playbook is so good for baseball as. Well so download the, app go and use that. Stuff So imanaga goes After. Kellennick you Took Aaron Savali Byron buxton or Old pal goes next here at twenty. Two, oh Then Charlie, Martin alex Lang, caminaro Oh welsh good selection here at twenty two.
Speaker 2: Here bench player post two. Hundreds Jackson holiday is one of my. Favorites he went one. Fifty you Got. LANGFORD i Think. Joe all those guys, Went we pushed sixty, picks and THEN i got who is a POTENTIAL Al rookie of The year candidate and is one move away from guaranteed playing. Time but they might send him to the. Miners but what better position to put yourself in then put him on the. Bench and that's exactly WHAT i. Did AND i Had Max munsey as my starting third, Baseman so if Cammin aro gets, going that could make him a little less. Valuable exact type of play THAT i wanted to. Do i'm, very very excited that he was still.
Speaker 1: There like IT a lot can't argue with. That it's a great selection, there much better Than Byron bucks than this. Round if you were going to take, HIM i would yelled you for. That are you officially done With? Bucks? Like have you guys broken up?
Speaker 2: Forever? Nope now we're still paying. Attention he's going to play outfield this.
Speaker 1: Year he's a back Qual valentine Stage. Joe they can't break up, now, no, baby it's an abusive. Relationship. WELSH i think we think we.
Speaker 2: SHOULD i mean it's more one. Sided is definitely you, know that's a fun episode we should.
Speaker 1: Do we should do fantasy intervention. HERE i think there will be a fun episode to do where all of us picked.
Speaker 2: One, yeah all of. Us it'll just be everybody against The. YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Know you tell me to stop drafting a, Guy i'll tell you to stop drafting the same thing With, Bogs like we all have these guys that were, like, hey, look enough is. Enough you had good intentions and now it's gone too.
Speaker 2: FAR i think that goes all, Right i'm going to Take i'm gonna Take.
Speaker 1: Polanco, okay Goes and like just so you, Know, bogs you, Know Giancarlo stanton probably would have been that guy for you maybe a year or. Two oh, Yeah Jeremy, Panya Chris, bryant you know You're are you done With? Stanton this is like all the past like ex girlfriends, Gone we're. Done Taylor ward at twenty three two three to The welsh you.
Speaker 2: Know it was like it was Like swift And kelsey and then Like Bogman. Stanton, yeah the same same type of fervor, exactly and.
Speaker 1: Every single year it was a cruel. Summer there you, go, boom done, that. Bam three her, Songs, WELL i can name three hundred BECAUSE i have two teenage girls in my, house AND i like that's because of the. Girls, sure, yeah, YEAH i MEAN i don't glorify. Myself oh, MY i mean scam once, again Upset Scott. Bogman and this is a PLAYER i was looking at, too so at LEAST i KNOW i wasn't gonna get. Him, Polanco Tyler, O'Neil, Brandon, Drury Jung hooley who could win a batting title hitting first year for The. Giants love, that So, boggs what's the pivot at twenty three zero, Sevens i'll Take. LODOLO i was not ready for. That like he is so, Low Jung houlee is so low in the, RANKINGS i thought it is easy CHANCE i get. Him and this is WHY i use the cheat sheets, everybody so you could find the. Players if you want to use a consensus like A Bogmin welsh cheat. Sheet if you want to use my cheat, sheet you want to go some of the other, experts you can create your, own put them all, together and then you can see and attach it to your. Drafts as you are mock, drafting you are drafting your actual draft. Too when you're a premium Subscriber fantasy Pros Brian bayo, Goes Andrew abbott, goes that's to. Me so let's have some, fun shall. WE i think we need some pitching. Here i'm gonna Take Lucas gielito in the bounce. Back see if you get something from. Him, look that's. Fine he could be gross all you. Want and Then i'm gonna Take emma She han because that's another one of my dudes, there and it's getting a reach. ALERT i understand that Draft wizard's probably not gonna like me after. That But i'm looking at you, Know Walker, Bueller i'm looking At Clayton, kershaw AND i SEE mg am making a lot more starts than people think in twenty twenty. Four i'm just saying that's my feeling here as we look here on the draft board, here not too many picks. Remaining we're towards the end of the. Draft we're in the endgame. Now looking at the categories so far. TOO i am now behind in terms of home. RUNS i have fallen off a little bit. There i'm in the middle of the pack in, runs pretty decent IN, rbi down in, steel SO i gotta make up some ground. There batting average still very, high thanks to my Friend. Arise BUT i am top five or four at least in every pitching, category so maybe MAYBE i.
Speaker 2: Can you might take this. One this might be your.
Speaker 1: DAY i don't. KNOW i don't. Know we'll. See, WELL i did go heavy. Pitching maybe that was enough to carry me Over Scott bogman towards the bottom of. Runs, welsh you also behind me in runs looking at home runs right, Now Scott bogman ahead of, Me welsh ahead of both of us as top three right, NOW, Rbi i'm in the middle of the. Pack welsh is at number, Two Scott bogman is at number seven, EIGHT i, believe excuse. Me and then it's stolen. Bases Scott, Bogman you're back in the middle of the pack after all this, Story ruiz, Selection does that make you? UPSET i don't think it's. RIGHT i, mean it depends on what holiday will, get you, know, true that's, true how much playing time he'll. Get so, YEAH i mean that is one, Thing bogs we got to talk, about right because the projections of younger, players most of the time they're very. Conservative, yeah most of the time they, are and that's not a bad thing that they but when you look At, kemnaer you look At Jackson, holiday you look At Whyitet. LANGFORD i think those are, Players Jackson, schurio that all of us personally see them, playing maybe a lot more than projections, do but also see them contributing. More do you are you willing to jump in and be aggressive on.
Speaker 3: Some, absolutely especially in a ten? Man you, know in a ten, man more than willing to go. Ahead and because a, Replacement, yeah the replacements are on the. Wire in a fifteen man they may not, be so you know it's a heavier investment to take a guy that may not. Play but in a ten, man when you do have starters that are on the wire every, day you have way more leniency in those.
Speaker 1: Risks all, right let's cap the draft board here and take you through the picks that have gone. Through so AFTER i Took, Sheehan Brent, Rooker Gavin, Lux Josh bell To Scott, Bogman Yuki, Matsui, Pepio, Presley Gabe moreno goes to the well she got your. Boy well you feel good about? That?
Speaker 2: YEP i mean ten man taking a catcher this late and taking a catcher that might be hitting three for the team hitting in that top. Order they Love Gabby. Moreno Corman carroll did this live stream and these people were putting In Moreno gabby for, president and he told everybody, said you know, what you bring a sign that Says gabby For, president And i'm throwing you a baseball like. That he is the heartbeat of this, team, man and he's going to be hitting at the top of the, order a ton of, run ton OF rbi opportunities and a little bit more launch, angle and he's going to cross over that twenty home run. Marker so, yeah he's a steal of a catcher.
Speaker 1: HERE i like it all. Right, wesh why don't you recap the rest of the? Picks WILL i make?
Speaker 2: Mine let's see IF i can get back over to. It AFTER i Took Gabby, moreno there were players that were. Taken never, Mind i'll do.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i just got to. IT i just got To, no, no, no don't trouble. Yourself Robert swore is a twenty four oh Nine Anthony rizzo to end the twenty fourth. Round Mac sure's are citing everybody around twenty FIVE. Mj, melendez Then Carlos estevez to The Welsh Notio. Emilio what's what is the Best Amelia west of his? Movie is It Breakfast?
Speaker 2: CLUB i think it's Breakfast give me another movie Besides Mighty.
Speaker 1: Ducks that he Was Mighty, Ducks Breakfast, Club Young, Guns Mighty Mighty ducks. Two that's. IT i feel like there's Other Amelia. West there's Another emelia movie that we're both.
Speaker 2: Young guns And Mighty.
Speaker 1: Ducks that was.
Speaker 2: It that's ALL i.
Speaker 1: Had, Now, no, well you can't not Say Breakfast. Club he was In The outsiders as, well Class men at work With Charlie, sheen his. Brother definitely also a, fun stupid.
Speaker 3: Movie but all all this knowledge acquired by working at a video place in the.
Speaker 1: Nineties very very. Well welcome, Folks West Coast. Video it is Fifteen, street it is. Address and by the, Way, bill our, producer just went. In he is all in on THE i just watched, it all, Right so let's go Down Blazon. Glory these last two rounds feels so. Good Francisco alvarez great value at catcher at ten team. League There jeff McGovern Took kentamayata scam Took Clayton. Kershaw so all of her pictures going round twenty. Five if you're keeping notes at, Home Jordan, Lawler Nelson, vazquez excuse, Me, Vlasquez Michael. WAKA i Took Kerry carpenter And Toaj. Bradley i'm looking AT. Todj bradley's another guy with a live arm that got rushed last year in the. Development you heard from me WAS i WANTED todj that? Late, well you should have taken him Over Michael. Waka i'm, sorry, buddy you could have should, have but you. Didn't so you Took Henry davis And. Walker let's talk about those two. Picks that Was. WELSH i didn't Take. HENRY i didn't Take. Waka i'm sorry going the wrong way. Here you didn't Take, Waka Henry, Davis Redebt, Merz Scott bogman Took lawler And Kyle. Harrison let's talk about those two picks. Instead those are the two.
Speaker 3: Everything, YEAH i, Mean i'm taking risks late. Here you Know that's What i'm. Doing So Kyle, HARRISON i think is a decent. Risk should be in the starting rotation in a good ballpark all year. Long we'll see if it works out or. Not, lawler, LOOK i Love, perdomo But perdomo is a defensive only player that that is it for. Him he could maybe slide over to third And suarez COULD dh some. DAYS i Think lawler is too good right. Now they kind of have him as a quiet a. PLAYER i think he needs to start most days for this. Team SO i think as soon As perdomo proves he cannot do it with the, Bat lawler is in that lineup every, day AND i don't think that's going to be very.
Speaker 1: Long, Okay i'll continuing on. Here After, Harrison we've Got andrew Vaugh Max, kepler Then Nestor, Cortes Christopher sanchez to The, Welsh Jason, Adam Justin, Turner Colt keith rookie For detroit their last, Round Brendan, Rodgers Marcus, Stroman. WELSH i was gonna Take. Stroman you took up Before stroman right at the. End sanchez And. Stroman let's talk about these two pitcher selections. Here how do you feel about?
Speaker 2: That, Yeah sanchez is gonna be given the, opportunity for the most, part to be a. STARTER i think they, said like it's one hundred and twenty plus, innings high strikeout, numbers end of the.
Speaker 1: Year really.
Speaker 2: Great this is a strikeout. Chase stroman's not really a strikeout, chase but it's ground balls on a team that's gonna win a bunch of, games you, Know so it's just a shot at some wins and hopefully maybe a little bit lower ere and. Whip But i'm not chasing strikeouts here and just back end of this setup as far as our pitchers, GO i went three pitchers and two position players on my. Bench by the, way if people are, wondering one, closer two, starters and THEN i really only took two infielders for my other, spots SO i didn't get any backup. Outfield there's Something i'd have to think about in you, know making moves once the season would.
Speaker 1: Start but, WELL i think you, know when you're in a ten team, league you, know if you don't have a deep pitching, BENCH i think that's okay because the streaming options are so much more plentiful.
Speaker 2: Typically, yeah, well and that's, why like you know, what to, you that's a very smart. Point sanchez is the type of PLAYER i would take at the end of the draft and a ten team BECAUSE i think he can be more than a. Streamer stroman isn't much more than a, streamer so the better play in this would have been actually something Like bagman did take in like South frielick who could be playing, infield or we Saw Colt keith going like taking shots with that last pick or two is probably the smarter way to go in, this you, know But i'm also here to beat you, two So i'm you, know.
Speaker 1: Well there you, go so the draft is. CONCLUDED i Took Seth lugo with the final pick of the draft. THERE i was kind of surprised he was still floating around there after last, year SO i know it pictures for The royals, now but, WHATEVER i gotta be eighty four of one hundred, Solid i'll take. It looking at this, Roster diaz a, Catcher Freddie freeman at First Andresamnez Anthony volpi at Short, Again i'm high On volpe that most got a nice stolen bases in that middle infield for. Me solid Corners Freddie, Freeman paul Gold, Schmidt Alex. BREGMAN i feel really good about those corner. Guys Louis, rise the middle infield guy helps out with batting, average And Louis Robert, Chisholm Nimo Langford. Morell i'm hurt a little bit in the, outfield BUT i do Have Showy altani, utility so that to me is like having him And robert at the. Top not too. Shabby the starting Pitching Kevin, Gossman Aaron, Nola Zach, Eflin Justin, Seal Then, Diaz Michael, King Lucas, Gielo TODs, bradley emmicchihan Is Isach, Perettis Jady, Martinez Kerry, Carpenter, gurio And Seth. Lugo wells your thoughts on this squad here THAT i. DRAFTED i like what you.
Speaker 2: DID i, MEAN i actually like The yannier pick early. ON i think the the infield has a little bit more like. Risk but we've talked about The vulpi, thing LIKE i Think vulpi could be super. SNEAKY i love the corner, middle the. OUTFIELD i thought you. DID i just thought you did a good. Job there's a couple picks that are not my, favorite but it's not the end of the. World BUT i think you have a great pitching. Staff you took my best, friend you got some. Closers this. SOLID i think it feels kind of like an eighty. Four i'm dying to hear your, insights, THOUGH i want to hear.
Speaker 1: The, well here you go the insights. HERE i reached On Michael king in the it says in the sixteenth, round but actually it's, Absurd, no four rounds earlier than he's. Rank, well that's going to, change. Folks also On emma She, hen which makes. Sense it says IF i Took Marcus simeon, instead which is SOMETHING i did think. About But, welsh you did finish above. ME i finished. Fifth you finished. Fourth Jay rod FOR mvp finished, first by the, Way so shout out To Jay, rod the winner of today's draft with a ninety nine. Score well, done my, Friend well, Done. Welsh. Uh if you're looking here at some of the reaches and steals and some of the expert, Opinions Kelly kirby And Ariel cohne liked my, draft and some fellow Named Chris welsh liked my draft. Too you, know hated my. Draft Scott bogman hated my. Draft he gave me a thumbs. DOWN i also finished last. Year so if you're not, first your, Last So, bogman you weren't first in this let's talk about your, roster shall, We my, friend how dare you silly my? Draft? Yeah, yeah how dare you a good? Sear all, right let's talk about. It bogman's. Team, well, well first of, all for your, Team joe number, one too Many, dodgers, right number? Two, yeah many took how many guys on the best? Team you took my?
Speaker 3: Play you took too many of my? Players that's number? Two all, right that's why you go on the. List, NO i THINK i really like the way you built your.
Speaker 1: Team, specifically you took your risk in the, outfield but you also got bench, outfielders so you, KNOW i think it was a smart way to go about. It so all, right so let's talk about your, roster WHICH i actually. Like Bock contreras at, Catcher wilson that Is cassius at, first another player On high On, Mccleanham high on Lovelandor MARTE i think is going to be a Stud. Reye, Hoskins Jackson. Holliday this is a Nice dynasty team you put. Together Fernando Tattis Junior. Alvarez you're not the host of The dynasty show for, nothing, Right Spencer, Steer Jordan Walker Esteria, Ruiz Jake, berger then the Pitching Pablo Lopez peralta, Clause Gilbert love THE i mean, like.
Speaker 2: Even though he's such a, big fat, loser being the very bottom of the ranks here the worst draft at a really good, team BUT.
Speaker 1: I mean he's got class And. Phillips he's got at the back end of the. Rotation Meryl Kelly Mitch keller. Fought you, know the bench is solid with you, know guys Like Josh bell And lodolo And lawler on. IT i don't think this is a last, Team. Bogs but the one thing it is a little. Young but you said before you're willing to go a little bit younger on your teams in the ten team because if it doesn't pan, out you can find some veterans on the waiver wire a little bit.
Speaker 3: Easier, YEAH i think the spots That i'm worried about are waited too long to take third, Right SO i took a risk in To Alvin, marte BUT i backed him up With Jake, berger and then my middle infields Is Jackson Holiday and maybe you KNOW i Have Jordan lawler on the, bench MAYBE i should have gotten someone more stable on the. Bench Than Jordan lawler to back him, up but South relick might qualify middle infield at some point pretty. Early plus we're gonna have some guys you, know on the. Wire but that is the one spot THAT i thought was weak on my team was that middle infield spot and maybe my starting third. BASEMENT i like everything else on my. SQUAD i thought my pitching staff wasn't, sexy but it was. GOOD i got two elite, CLOSERS i got decent power in. Speed average is always a question mark for. ME i think that's a fair critique of this team as. Well BUT i like this TEAM i put. TOGETHER i don't think it it belongs at to be dead stinking. Last as The welsh pinted, out.
Speaker 1: What experts liked your? Team just at it BECAUSE i Got Ariel cohen and and the. Wonky let me make sure you know that they both hate my. Team So Ariol cohen And Kelly kirby both dislike my. Team but who likes it Is Scott youngsen From, Pictureless Chris, Towers welsh's co, Worker Travis, Argo Mike, Mayer Our boy Loves Freddie, Peralta Ruiz, wilson And Scott bagman Likes Scott bogman's, Team so that's very. STRANGE i love you some of.
Speaker 2: You all, right are you ready for the?
Speaker 1: Winner well you are the winner of the three of, us so, congratulations you did, it. Buddy let's talk about your team. Here let's talk about the team, strengths which you could also see. Here Gabriel morenos your, Catcher harper, First albi's at, Second Bobby wit at short. Stop that's a tremendous art, There Max, munsey Bou Candelario cruz at, Shortstop Oneo cruz that Is Cody, Bellinger, Sayeszuki Evan, Carter Tioscar Ornandez ozuna And Dansby. Swanson well she's just a nice mix of like steady, guys superstars and you, know some youth that could really.
Speaker 2: Pop and there's a lot of stolen bases that are like there's nobody, insane but everybody is like you.
Speaker 1: Got the guys Like, tioscar who's a kind of a, boring nice, player but at the same, time you still Got Oneo. Cruz like is that kind of? ROSTER i like that kind of. ROSTER a little bit of, floor a little bit of. Ceiling George, Kirby Zach, Gallon Joe, Ryan Jordan, Montgomery Carlos rodon's a great, Rotation doval And paveta as the relievers, here and then you've Got Hunter, Brown Edward rodriguez a great lay. Pick and then the bench was solid To, Caminero, Polonko, Sanchez Estavs, STROMAN i think the bench really is where you cleared that hurdle at the.
Speaker 2: End, well, YEAH i got my second. CLOSER i got depth as far as starting pitchers. GO i love my pictures for. STRIKEOUTS i THINK i got a ton of strikeout, options some good whip. OPTIONS i, mean this is WHAT i. WANTED i on it a little, bit maybe have a better second. CLOSER i kind of screwed the pooch on that one a little, bit and that may have held me. Back but here's some insights on. Mine, uh finishing fourth, place but higher than, it by the, way we should reach out to our friends or trophy, smack and we should get me a belt for finishing fourth in the, mock but higher.
Speaker 3: Than they don't Hand they don't hand out pre. Trophies, no ask The, dodgers they don't hand.
Speaker 2: Out OH i was HOPING i could get one that just as better than the better Than bogmann and piece of pa and that's ALL i. Wanted but here are my. Insights, uh it was telling me IF i hit this is an interesting. One IF i had Drafted Nolan jones in the seventh and drafted a short stop, LATER i would have scored. Higher that's WHEN i took O'Neil cruz AND i thought about Taking Nolan. Jones so it knocked that it locked that. In, uh it, SAID i got a insane, steal a seven round steal On Gabby, moreno which it locked. In and check this. Out i'm actually gonna save the expert that loved me the. Most some of the experts that loved me me me loving me some, Me Brandon, Myers Mick cilela And frank amarant all loved. Me who hated Me Keith, Lott Scott, Youngsen Peter, Camu andy Barns Our, boy And Blake. Meyer but the person that loved me the most Was Scott. Bogman Scott bogman loved me more than. Anybody so thank, You. SCOTT i love you.
Speaker 3: Too you're, Welcome, Chris uh, yeah weird you calling Me, Scott but, yeah look not a. Surprise i'm your biggest fan on and off the. Podcast look at, That look at, That look at.
Speaker 1: That, jeez let's get out of, here because this is getting way too emotional. Here don't Forget go run the drafts on your own or with your friends at fantasypros dot, com slash mock or just download Draft wizard today wherever you get your, apps because it's easier to just do it that way and have some. Fun we've also got our discord open betsypros dot com slash. Chat we've got an old mock draft. Channel we're gonna running some mock drafts in there To welsh. Myself you can draft directly against. Us that's coming up in the weeks ahead And, march very exciting. Time our draft kit is up live fantasypros dot com slash Draft. Kit it's. Free go to fantasybros dot. Com check out all the, articles the, rankings the, east and a whole lot. More, Boys this was a good. Time want to Thank bill for taking care of us, today our producer behind the. Glass but that'll do it for. Us the, story, however of the, game goes on For bogman and The Welsh I'm JOEY. P we'll see you next. Time, kids happy, Drafting peace, toil