Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he wears more shapeware than I do. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few but right now it is time time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Nephew. What you got? Well, you know, everybody has one.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't admit that they have one, but a lot of people have one. Okay, right, all right, Carla has one. I'm not sure if Monica got one or not. I'm not sure Monica got one.
Speaker 2: This right here is work husband, work hus.
Speaker 3: You're right, all you fellas out there is rolling trust and believe your wife has a work husband.
Speaker 2: All right, take a listen. Here here we go cat no work husband.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Gary. Gary. Who's this? Hello? Who is this? Hey? This is Tony Man. I work with your wife. Pam is all right, she's fine, she's fine.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm one of the co workers.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I wanted to reach out to you. You know, I've been working with he quite some time. I'm kind of like what they call her, her work husband. Man, you may have heard her mentioned me before Tony.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait, back up, back up, because I may be a little sleep. What did you say a husband?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nothing like that. Man. It ain't but one husband here. Okay, now I got that. I'm a work husband, you know, you know like that, you know, be just something playful at the job.
Speaker 5: They be saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's just just something, you know, playful they be saying. You know, uh, when you hang around somebody a lot, they say he's a work husband or your work wife, you know, something like that. But not not nothing nothing heavy, nothing heavy at all. Man.
Speaker 5: All right, what's what's up? Man? I mean what's up?
Speaker 4: Well? I was calling man, trying to ask you how long? How long were you're paying married?
Speaker 5: Wait? Wait, what's what's your name again?
Speaker 4: My name is Tony?
Speaker 5: Okay, we've been married about eight or nine years. I mean, what's up?
Speaker 4: How long do you do? If you don't mind me asking? How much longer do you see y'all y'all being married?
Speaker 5: I kind of do mind you that. Okay, what hold up? How'd you get this number again? Man?
Speaker 4: No, I got to I got the number out of out of Pan's phone. Man, I wanted to call you myself.
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa back out of my wife's phone. Yeah, dog, I don't I don't even ask out whoa on whoa? Why are you in my wife's phone?
Speaker 4: Man? No, dude, I mean I just got it off a desk. Man. I wanted to. I wanted to, you know, I wanted to reach out to you, man, kind of having like a private conversation with you. That's all.
Speaker 5: Well, what first one? Why are you and my wife's phone? You calling me?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: I mean this, this, this, this, this husband things really is really bowing me right now.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just it's just that's the work husband, man, that's all it is.
Speaker 5: What is a work?
Speaker 4: Husband? What are you?
Speaker 5: What are you doing with my wife?
Speaker 4: You know? That's just like you know, like you know, I'll bring her some coffee and donuts to the job, or you know, get us some lunch and stuff. Man, if she don't feel like going.
Speaker 5: My wife don't even like jnut if we got a new coffee machine just two weeks ago, So why are you bringing my wife food?
Speaker 4: Hey? Man? Listen, really, I really, I basically I just called for this year. How long do you foresee y'all being married to death?
Speaker 5: Do us? What do you mean? How long are we gonna be married? What's your namby is? Tory?
Speaker 4: Tony Man? Tony Tony? Let me toy.
Speaker 5: I don't give a damn you ask you me this? Hold on? Let me let me call my wife? Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Say hold on Hello Hello Gary, Well Gary.
Speaker 5: Tam you better call me within two minutes. Right now it's ten thirty eight. You better call me my ted for here you're black be sleeping outside?
Speaker 4: Hello, Tory? Hello? Yes? Are you to ask you that? Why you call her? Man? This gonna be a conversation me and you having together held on on hearth.
Speaker 5: You're talking about you, you and my wife's work husband. It ain't but one husband up in here?
Speaker 4: What my land name?
Speaker 5: And she don't keep it till death? Do us part? Now? I'm glad you called me on a Friday. I'm so glad because I got all weekend to think about that Swiss And I'm gonna give you because this out here.
Speaker 4: Now, hey man, he man all, I'm trying to figure out how much n would do you think you want to be married to her?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this wasn't gonna be phenomenal. Are you better get right with Jesus on Sunday? Because I gave dance team you're gonna meet a Monday morning. I'm taking my wife up there early, and I want to see your black.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to out. All I'm saying is if you didn't want to be be mad to any longer than maybe we could work. So now that's all I'm asking.
Speaker 5: A workout partner. All we need to work out is be there Monday, because I'm sure the hell's gonna be there pushing early Monday, waiting for your work husband. Mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, look man, I'm working. I'm not trying to look. An't trying to do is have a deeper man to man conversation with you.
Speaker 5: Man, all right, you don't call me trying to both you bringing my wife donuts and coffee and all up in up phone. This ain't no decent conversations.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm her work husband. Everybody everybody most people have a work husband, all work wife. Man. That's that's known in the corporate work work husband.
Speaker 5: You hear what I'm saying, what a work husband and you. I'm gonna be there Monday eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm not finishing go back. Look you know what I'm Finnah, just call Pam. I just call Pam.
Speaker 5: I only call me back in about a minute and fifteen seconds. We're gonna wait for her to call me back. Work husband, minds miss on a Friday?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well that it was just it was just a question.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to see if you didn't want to, maybe we could work something out.
Speaker 5: If I find out if this is any truth to anything you're saying. Oh, it's gonna be the lay down to night.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody finna do nothing to my baby? I mean, ain't nobody gonna do it?
Speaker 5: What did you just tell my wife your baby?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 5: Man, I'm Monday mister Work's husband.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 5: Man, No, you got nothing to say to me, said Monday?
Speaker 4: No? No, No, I got something else I need to say to you. Are you listening?
Speaker 5: You better talk to Jesus because I'm gonna be up there on Monday at eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 5: You got nothing to say to me yourself Monday. I got I do.
Speaker 4: Got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go ahead, I say that you listening. I'm listening this for work coverage.
Speaker 4: Well, just what I want to tell you?
Speaker 5: Tell me?
Speaker 4: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your brother Eric.
Speaker 5: Love That can't put you up to this. I'm so glad this is a joke. Somebody was about to die.
Speaker 4: You alright?
Speaker 5: Man? Oh man, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: You're all right.
Speaker 5: I need a drink, man, Man, Yeah, Man, I got one more thing I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Y'all crazy?
Speaker 2: And now you have it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All you work wise? I tell what it too? Are you work wise?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Baby? People? If you coming to town Montgomery.
Speaker 3: To the gum Baby, y'all don't want to miss this show.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, this is gonna be a good one.
Speaker 3: Montgomery, Alabama, the thirtieth, that Saturday night of March.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets.
Speaker 3: They go on sale right now at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. It's means celebrity of the comedian JJ Williamson and.
Speaker 2: My mad Wait. We shaking it up all right.
Speaker 3: Laying in the cut on Stee April fifth, April Fool's Comedy Jam It is Stars Study. You got Lyne It Love. You got Brian Hooks, John Tay, Wayne's Tracy Morgan. All of this is hosted by Ripped Michaels. You got Justin Larry's. He got Coco Brown, you got dal Hughgley, you got Bruce Bruce, I got to take a brother. You got Tory Hart. Now you got nephew. Tommy ten Man. Did I get everybody?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: He DJ about thirteen of y'all DJ by DJ Nvy turteen of y'all.
Speaker 2: I did thirty too much time? Is that up? I saw the Fly.
Speaker 3: That's a That's a nine hour comedy.
Speaker 2: New York City at the.
Speaker 3: Barclays, Brooklyn and the House, Friday night, April the fifth.
Speaker 2: Nigga's gonna sell right now.
Speaker 1: You're tired just talking about it, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Man boy, I'm on b K all right, thank you. Nephew.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject he wears more shapewear than I do. We'll get into that Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show,