Speaker 1: Talk, Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all think? If you're tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back and Show dedicated to you niggas and these holes, it's your co host.
Speaker 1: Age Dreamers and Chasers.
Speaker 3: Now, what I was saying dreamers and chasers, you was like, these niggas and these holes?
Speaker 2: What you one? Bitch? Which one?
Speaker 1: I'm always gonna shout out the opposite or whatever you say.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all take note of that.
Speaker 3: Please take note that my co hosts be intentionally disagreeing with me.
Speaker 1: That's not a disagreement.
Speaker 2: Then you want to always be the opposite bitch?
Speaker 1: Why it's not leaving anyone out. So if you say dreamers and chasers, I'm gonna shout out the niggas and holes. If you say niggas and hose, I'm gonna shout out the dreamers and chasers, which can be one and the same. Honestly it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to get rich, go to the strip club and get you a strip of bitch like she might give you some type of inspiration and get that bag.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, How was your weekend, tad.
Speaker 1: What we did this weekend girl, girl? We was with that oh yr Crow. Hey, y'all, Drake, it's all a blur tour came to Charlotte and we was in the building with our good friend from the show, Zoba Martin, and we had such a good time. How'd you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't really like concerts like that, girl, because the way my mind set up, but it was a good time. My fucking feet was screaming the whole time because these bitches showed up as sneakers, y'all and left me looking stupid with heels on.
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you I was weird sneakers. You did not your idea. I learned my lesson at Little Baby concert.
Speaker 2: You did not tell me he was wearing sneakers, y'all.
Speaker 3: I left my feet probably still at the motherfucking Spectrum Center.
Speaker 2: Okay, like we're on my feet.
Speaker 1: To everybody, what you said to Drake Daddy? Please tell him what you said to Drake Dandy, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Drake Daddy got so fucking mad at me, all right, and listen, I don't ever mean to offend I don't think anybody ever purposely means to offend. But anyway, he just was, you know, outside, like he's like a prop for this show. I think it's like everybody know Drake Daddy gonna be there, so they're looking for Drake Daddy.
Speaker 1: So here he go, anyone a prop for the show because he just stayed in the VIP don't even do that.
Speaker 3: He was all around, Like when I first saw him, he was walking, so I'm trying to figure out what I'm going. I was like, what's up dad? When I first saw him, when he first walked back and VIP, it was always in the VIP was leaving out of vi P walking down that ramp right, what is Indiana Jones outfit on?
Speaker 1: No, that was Jumanji. That was the uh, the hunter from Jumanji.
Speaker 3: That niggas definitely looked like he was about to go and look for some dinosaurs after the show. So we was like in it like a little I guess it's like a little after a little supposedly like a little after party area.
Speaker 2: We thought Drake was gonna come in that area.
Speaker 3: He never did, but some of the Canadian crew was over there and they just like us, actually I thought, I don't know what I was expecting Canadian niggas to look like, yeah, because I've never been to Canady too.
Speaker 2: I never Yeah, I never met any. But it's the same niggas, bitch, same niggas.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, So he came over by us and I was like, you ain't sleepy?
Speaker 1: Asked that man, what's he sleepy? That it's his birthday? Y'all? Hold on, it's his birthday. We just took a birthday shot for his birthday. And this is what the bitch goa ask him. His birthday was not that night, it was. It was like to two days it was, so it was his birthday weekend. But I was like, you ain't sleepy.
Speaker 2: He was like, you asked me if I am sleepy, if I'm sleeping.
Speaker 3: I was like, ship, because I am. He was like, I'll take you by the ass to sleep there.
Speaker 2: Girl, Like, man was so mad.
Speaker 1: He was bad right, say he was too old to still be outside.
Speaker 2: That's what you said, don't check your blood pressure or something.
Speaker 1: Zoba was like, oh he didn't like that.
Speaker 3: As It's like, oh no, yeah, I didn't mean to tell a frien drake daddy, y'all Okay, it's my bad, mister Dennis.
Speaker 2: Mister Dennis. Yeah, he nice guy.
Speaker 3: Though, nice guy, let's get into stupid internet child. Tory Lane's ass is in the motherfucking state prison. Mad talk about he fair for his life? So was mag thee stallion that on that dreadful evening?
Speaker 2: And what now?
Speaker 1: At this point, man, I seen that. I feel bad for him. I know a lot of people don't have no sympathy for him, but for some reason, when I seen him picture, he looked like Eddie King Jr. When he was standing outside that gate. I got nothing but love.
Speaker 2: Them hair flugs coming out. Whoa they look bad, y'all.
Speaker 3: Tory Lanez looked like he already did ten years. Let's be honest. He looked like he about to come home. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, like time served.
Speaker 2: You look like that.
Speaker 1: Been through it. He's been through the trenches.
Speaker 2: Listen. I always yelled there.
Speaker 1: They're probably in there saying dance bitch, dance bitch and making that nigga, but tend to be usher.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Apparently, per TMZ, he is administrative segregation because he is a public figure, so that means he gets like a few little extra perks, He gets escorted to the showers by himself, he spends time outside by himself.
Speaker 2: It's like they're secluded. I don't think that's like, that's.
Speaker 3: Not going to be rehabilitation for anybody to not be able to be around people. But and I don't know how they're supposed to keep up with that for ten years.
Speaker 1: Also, is really rehabilitation.
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: Never, I feel like most of the people I know from jail came out better criminals.
Speaker 3: Especially if they're in the FEDS. Bitch, they got picked up all the fun they went there for drugs. Now they coming out scamming because they got all of all of all the things information. Yes, I think if you're want to go to prison, go to the FEDS first, Like, don't ever like do some ship so you can end up in the FEDS.
Speaker 2: Just state time is like a different different planet, or.
Speaker 1: Don't commit times.
Speaker 3: Perhaps listen, anyone of I'm pretty sure you and I both have done something that we could go to jail.
Speaker 2: She bitch, what about them taxes?
Speaker 3: Bitch, you've been paying your taxes on time pay?
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, are you looking like that girl?
Speaker 3: It's something It's so many different things that you could go to prison.
Speaker 1: I'm a law abiding citizen in this great country. If anybody I bet you can't send you a tax paying citizen, bitch, Yes, I pay my taxes on time most years. There I ain't thish. I ain't this ship wrong since uh, since I stole them socks out of the hair store when I was a little kid with the balls on the back.
Speaker 2: You're not selling the ball socks. Rather, I used to wear them with the with the Chris uh reb no Rebout.
Speaker 3: Classic girl, a crisp pair of white Rebout Classics and as bet you are telling me nothing, okay, with a lime green sweep with a microwave ponytail and match.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I used to mic away my ponytail and different colors to match my outfit for school every day.
Speaker 2: Don't bapp it bapping it on. Oh yeah, but hold on, hold on, y'all, listen it. If Terry, if you listen it, we love you. But nigga, Terry Mama, Terry Mama.
Speaker 3: Used to show up to fucking school with like leggings with the weave the match like period. Don't hand the toe from elementary to high school.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Okay, don't play with her at all.
Speaker 3: And speaking of Drake, Drake and Charlamagne, they are currently having like, uh, light skin on dark skin violence right now.
Speaker 1: It's dark skinned on light skin violence because Charlamage started it.
Speaker 2: He did not All he did was create critique the movie. I mean the music. What is the problem. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Drake put out a song last Friday and nobody cared.
Speaker 1: What was the song?
Speaker 2: To Drake and says a record, no people, that's just dropping people do.
Speaker 4: Like came out last Friday. And it came out last Friday, and people just started talking about the lyrics yesterday because I saw people I'm in the group chat and I'm like, I'm like, damn, Drake put out this record Friday and people just get into the lyrics on a Monday. I mean, that's not Drake, Like He's gonna be fine regardless. I just think that, you know, it's also when you think about you look at the album cover and you hit the title for all my Dogs. I think we was looking for something a little bit more harder, a little bit more aggressive.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I feel like he was saying.
Speaker 3: Like he gave that is not what was said, and that is old clip that that always.
Speaker 1: I can remember a lot of things where he done came from Drake, like Marvin's room. He was like, if my nigga, if a nigga, there's a we can't ship for.
Speaker 2: He comes for everybody like that is his fucking job.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, not saying that Drake can't clap back, because the fucking clapbacks were superb.
Speaker 2: Okay and drinking story. Even the break club posted them calling that boy, what do you call him?
Speaker 3: A low budget or something? Knocko. I don't see anything wrong because all Charlamagne said was listen, it's not very Drake like for this song with Sister slimming you out to have come out and nobo. He talked about it until several days later, That's all he said.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, we talked more about Holly Berry being upset with the photo than we did the actual song. You're right, like, I didn't. I you know, I was upset with him with how he started the song. He was like, y'all don't want to love, you want to learn how to use the fork and all kind of shit like that. I was right, wait, who are you talking about? He was like me, you gotta like women don't know what the right fork to use.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then he talked about slavery and whipping.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, so I don't know the right fork to use. Somebody taught you. So shit, I'm a grab on one right there next to me.
Speaker 2: And then we have a salad that work, and they have a dinner fork.
Speaker 1: I know, but I can't tell which one is which they look alike, one short, one got four prongs, one got three right?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because the salad, the salad fork is the shorter fork.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they have less prongs.
Speaker 3: I think that three pong is more for appetizers. Maybe, girl, I don't know, Maybe we need a fucking fu.
Speaker 2: Nigga. And I might not even use a fork, depending on what we're eating.
Speaker 1: Right. And here's the thing. If I'm saying with someone and they're like, critique in which fork I use? We are not compatible.
Speaker 3: Because you ain't using no fork when you eat this ass drake, Like, what is the problem?
Speaker 2: You know, you're like bike stupid boodies.
Speaker 1: Use your hands in your mouth, that's see. But you know, any confrontation is actually good for his album. You know, any conversation about it is always good, you know, a little beef, remember his beef with Meek meals that was good for his music. This is good for his music too, And Charlemagne kind of alluded to that. Yeah, he said that.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm lying, but you know, me and Drake, we do this every time his album's coming out. You know, I critique it. He called me a hater. We just do this every time. I'm lying, but that's what we do. I don't know if people listen to I'm lying or maybe it's not a lie.
Speaker 2: It could They could very well be doing this. Who knows, who knows. It's all fun, right.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the album to come out October sixth. It was supposed to come out on the twenty second, the day of the concert, and I was hoping that it did so I could know all the songs before I got there. But it is what it did.
Speaker 3: How was the second show when you went Hot Baby? It was double the people there, really, it was double the people.
Speaker 1: That VIP was so packed. It was so packed. I was sweating like a hook in church and Drake Daddy was in there looking like Matrix. He had on the Matrix out there that night. It was like a long black vest with holes in it. His shit. I was like, okay, but dotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me love Drake ass. I don't see it. I don't understand I do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go to Nashville on Sunday to see him again. You're going, well, bitch, Nashville.
Speaker 2: Interesting, what's next? And stupid news?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden's stupid.
Speaker 3: Nobody's so stupid, Like this shit gonna be a law against this shit? Why is he old ass people right in the country making decisions for us.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna be around for to deal with, right.
Speaker 1: But you know what I said that about when they had announced that James Earl Jones was gonna Floice Mufossa on the Lion King, I was like, he ain't gonna be around here.
Speaker 2: But he made it. He did that shit, He did make it.
Speaker 1: Symbol remember who you are.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, James, Like, we do be having a lot of health issues like dementia. Dementia is like running rampant right now in the black community, but Black people usually keep their fucking mind. Bitch, we'd be a hundred around here acting stupid. So I expect black people to have a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more like the mind left.
Speaker 3: The shit that we are seeing with these white politics is unprecedented, Like what the fuck is happening? And why are they still in control? Joe Biden called ll cool j L L J cool, and men went on to call him a boy. Now that's the part, that's the fu fuck the name slip up. I can understand that. But when a white.
Speaker 1: Said, by the way, that boy, that boy's got biceps bigger than my thighs.
Speaker 3: Now, are we at the are we at the slave marketplace right where you're saying this is a big strong look as the ox, look at us back, look at this boy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: When a white man says boy, it's just screams racism.
Speaker 1: Right pertaining to another black man. Because if it was like two little boys, then okay, but you're talking about another man and he fifty that is not a boy, So that's different. Yeah, it's giving. Yeah, it's given what you said it gave.
Speaker 3: And he was actually delivering a speech at the Congression of Black Caucus when he did this.
Speaker 1: And don't even know the nigga name and it ain't but three letters in one word, not even didn't know the nigga name.
Speaker 2: Let's afraid of saying nigga.
Speaker 3: While we talk about this nigga calling the nigga boy.
Speaker 1: He didn't even know that black man, that black King's name LLL Cool James, Cool James, Ladies love Cool James for y'all who didn't know what that stood for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's terrible. I don't know, man, y'all voted for that nigga. All right, let's move on Ari Fletcher. So, Ari Fletcher was on Karesha Police, you know, one of the top rated podcast slash TV shows of all time somehow. But anyway, yeah, so she uh guests right exactly, So she she interviewed Ari Fletcher.
Speaker 2: And you know, I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched the clips.
Speaker 3: I really don't tune into this stuff too much. But during to sit down with young Man Young Miami the City Girl rapper Axe Fletcher if her child's father still tries to be intimate with her when they interact for the sake of their son, and she basically insinuating like, m yeah, he'd be doing that. But you know, she just be like, boy, whatever, go ahead about your business. I know, money bag, you don't like that shit.
Speaker 1: But they never around each other. For anything the ever like for him to take it too far and.
Speaker 3: Just be just him saying little slick shit, which we know that baby daddies always think they got access to their baby mama. That's why I don't be liking niggas with kids, because I don't have to slap you them churn and the mama.
Speaker 2: That's girl.
Speaker 1: Tell you something, tell you. I seen the video and it made me think of you because you always talking about like spanking these kids and not to swain these kids. I seen the cat beat the shit out of his baby, kicking him down the hill. It was no, it was a cat like had ran away from the group of kids, and the mama came and found him, and she was like it looked like she was talking shit, and then she smacked the cat. Oh literally took her part, smacked the cat and then grabbed it. I see that, but I was like, see everybody, everybody pop their kids.
Speaker 2: Man, keep your hands off of little people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: These adults need to ask what okay?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I wonder, I wonder what money bag you'll think about this conversation because I know I'll be like side eye and I know he got plenty baby mamas who partly be trying to get on that dick. She just got one baby daddy he gotta worry about. But men can't handle this type of shit, like just knowing that your girl baby daddy still be trying to get that coucie. I know it's a problem, and.
Speaker 1: She probably was tipsy. I know she probably regret even opening that can of worms, because you know, y'all got a coper it now. I don't know if he's still with.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he gets I think they broke up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so too, I think so too. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'm not in like maybe that's why she felt like it was okay to release that little of information.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure what's the girl?
Speaker 1: What's the other baby mama or something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure she know that.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure she knows his ass being slick with Ari. It might be one of the reasons they're not together.
Speaker 1: If they aren't, I feel like Ari and Koresha looking like I was kind of tipsy watching that ship. I'm like, which bitches which she could keep up? All the bites look like?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I love them girls.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You saw he was talking about how married men be the biggest tricks. Now, that right there is the fucking truth. That's why I'm like, man, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: To be They don't have a choice. What else? What else do they have to offer? That's hush money? And this is all I can give you money.
Speaker 3: Niggas really be trying not to even do that and still be married or in relationships. And you just want somebody else to play with you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tell about I want love, nigga, get it at home.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not cooking on Ain't nothing but pussy over here, okay, and Joe pussy in jokes, and you bring the smoke and money like there's nothing else over here.
Speaker 2: I'm not cooking, bitch.
Speaker 3: I might hang out with you occasionally if you take me out of town somewhere. I'm not listen. I don't just sign up to be zie bitch, Okay. I don't just sign up to be fucking with somebody's husband. Absolutely not, because I don't want that type of karma. But I'm not gonna say I've never done it.
Speaker 1: I want a boyfriend. I like somebody right now too.
Speaker 2: Who do you like? Bitch? Like you like?
Speaker 1: He's so smart? This one?
Speaker 3: What happened to all the other ones, talk about this one this is your first smart man.
Speaker 1: No, this ain't my first smart man, but this one is like super smart, Like he's so intelligent. Pussy go say another big word?
Speaker 2: What is the word for that?
Speaker 3: When somebody's in life of like when it that's what they like? They like intelligence in the person, like that's what it.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Safeo sexual Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah somebody.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I was that until last year when we went to that that summer in Nashville.
Speaker 2: That you were attracted to smart men.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like nerds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely like nerds. I like niggas who wear glasses all the time. Not to say like all people who wear glasses be nerds, but usually niggas and women who wear glasses be fucking nerds.
Speaker 2: Anyway, y'all listen.
Speaker 3: When we get back, listen, we want to talk about how the motherfucking prisoners are running the prison right now. Uh, when we get back after this break, we'll explain what that means in a minute.
Speaker 2: Tune in, right, not the literal prison, just the prison of your mind.
Speaker 3: All right, So y'all we back, and you know what I want to talk about because we are women of nice ripe age, right, pretty seasoned. You start like your brain just starts being a little bit different. You start seeing things a little bit different. Like I mentioned earlier, I used to wear the microwave ponytail, lime green, hot pink, all about shit, right, did you grow out of it? But it seems like now like that is not just the hair thing. It's not just about hair, but just the representation of Black women right now in media and the music on TV. It fucking sucks. And I don't know what we can do as regular black women to combat it, cause I think at the top of the spectrum, you have brilliant black women, right who are so brilliant and inpower and in positions of power that are being you used by white men, by white supremacy, as far as I'm concerned, like some of the black people we have in politics. So you have that spectrum. Right on the other end of the spectrum, it's motherfucking sex red, it's sexy red, it's suki hard.
Speaker 2: But there's a million people in between there. That's what I know though.
Speaker 3: But we the million people in between, we have no representation hardly, and the representation that we do have is not what's being put on the forefront to show the rest of the world, this is who black women actually are, right, the rest of the world sees us as sexy red. How do you how does that make you feel that? You know, our stars is often who's representing us, even when they talk about politics, like why would why would why would Joe Biden be sitting down with Cardi b. Ever, they would never go into an Asian community and get you know.
Speaker 2: Japan got got fucking hardcore rappers and ship.
Speaker 1: You know, they wouldn't go because because because Cardi B has huge influence in our community. Let's let's be clear. You know, despite what we think of these white people, we support these artists. You know, we support the Cardi B's. Look at Sexy Real, we support Sexy Real. We was all this summer, was it big my buddy whole brown all over the country singing that ship.
Speaker 2: So when we say when we say we yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the collective and I mean it's deplorable, right those lyrics, but we were singing it. We didn't Nobody was like, oh that is awful and we need to censor this. And we came together as this huge group and was like we need a censor is no. We we had fun with it.
Speaker 3: The only way a white woman would be able to come out with lyrics in that way is if she were to establish herself as a hip hop artist. She would never be able to come out like a Tailor Swift talking about my pussy, pink, my booty, whole brown.
Speaker 2: They're fucking color. They wouldn't allow it.
Speaker 1: These people they make music about like drinking blood and ship like that. And I see one white girl piss on somebody on stage.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I remember that shit. I don't know what they help pull.
Speaker 1: Her pasts down and pissed on somebody's face. So I mean they got they Who was that? I can't remember, but I was like, yeah, they got that ship. It's just we're not in tune to it, you know. I don't think they got their satanic music, cult music. Yeah, I'm just not concerned with their ship. I'm just concerned with ours, as we should be.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, there is no representation for the trillion of black women that's in the middle hardly. You know what I'm saying, there is, we just don't support it. So give me, like, what are we not supporting? Because I mean we support our R and B singers, right, but they don't have They don't. They're not getting big machines behind them.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: Rhapsody is not selling out an arena, they not.
Speaker 3: But that's because no one's putting her there. Though the machine isn't putting her to these people. Sexy read lyrics did not get her where the fuck she's at. There's a machine behind these people. It's social engineering, is what I believe. Just like we can go back to like the black exploitation films like which was created by African Americans, right, just like rap and everything else was the different music genres was definitely created by African Americans because we didn't have a place, so we started our own shit and all these different things. It's just representation of how people actually live in day to day life, right, they just wrap about it.
Speaker 2: We put it into music.
Speaker 3: But when you have adults making music and imagery for the young minds right that aren't developed, who don't know how to differentiate between real fake, but they might be living this life. It might be living exactly like I know a lot of sexy rads, but I'm from Charleston, South Carolina. It's a lot of bitches that look like sexy Red here she from state, so I used to live in Saint Louis. It's a lot of them, So they exist. I'm not saying that they should do.
Speaker 1: They not deserve representation.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: They do deserve representation, absolutely, but they should not be put on the pedestal that they are on. They are using the worst of us to represent the majority of us, and it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, nobody wants to Nobody want to see a bad black bitch reading books. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 2: It's not fun kiss the people.
Speaker 1: It's not fun. It's not fun for whatever reason, nobody's entertained by that. But you know, we talk about the music and its influence and things like that, but what about don't we don't treat movie stars or we don't hold them to that same regard. Like it's a lot of black people in movies that killing each other up in movies and doing all these things, and nobody's bat in the eye, you know, nobody's bet and eye them. And they're like, I'm an actor, I'm a thespian. I don't like nobody.
Speaker 2: Very represents black women in his movies.
Speaker 3: I don't like how he makes it's a certain type of black woman in all his movies, a couple of different kinds. Right, So you got the big Mama, which is your grandma, who cussed and yelling at you all day long, just being rowdy ass old lady. And then you got the rich black woman who gets finessed by the young black man or gotta settle you know what I'm saying, the same shit he just put out a whole interview about the other day, like a black women having to come down right to meet her mate. So that's the other person. Then you got the fucking Ratchets. That's what he puts in his films to represent us. And that's that's just a couple different They cloned Tyrone. They cloned Tyrone, who were the main characters, Like, what were they in life?
Speaker 1: A drug dealer, a prostitute in a.
Speaker 2: Pimp That's what we have even in that movie.
Speaker 3: If y'all haven't seen Nay Clon Tyrone is what the fuck we're talking about right now?
Speaker 2: Right? Remember the party, hold on, hold on, Remember.
Speaker 3: The part where they came out the club, Right, they came out the club and he, like the white guy said some like little magic spell type shit and had all the black.
Speaker 2: People chasing them, and then once they.
Speaker 3: Stopped at the car, he let the whole cat out the bag about how this is a project. We all this stuff the music derives from project living, right, but listen to the word that they're using to represent where where we're living at. It's a fucking project. It's social engineering. Literally, it's a damn experiment, you know what I'm saying. So when are we going to realize.
Speaker 2: That we are being experimented on and more than one way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because you know what, as much as I enjoyed that Drake concert, I left to get when and everybody loves twenty one, say, when he came out in his basketball shorts, everybody went crazy, you know. They was like, oh, can you do something for mad? It was like, well, they said murder gang ship, murder gang ship, murder gang and they chatting that and that just made my spirit feel like, I don't like that. I'm going to get drunk with these rich niggas at the bar. That's how that's what.
Speaker 2: How you transmute that energy. Let me go get some spirits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it brought me back that motherfucker patron bitch that had me sick.
Speaker 1: And that's what you asked for tequila. That's what they had, Yo.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell me it was Patron though they needed. That ship needs to be banned from liquor stores.
Speaker 1: They need to start. Uh, it should be eighty nine, ninety three, eighty seven and patron because that.
Speaker 2: Definitely used as gas. Some ship get crazy out here for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for real.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but so like even in this, and that's why I don't like concerts, right, because y'all know I'm big on energy.
Speaker 2: Right, So, just like you said, they and there chatting murder gang shit. When you chant stuff, you gotta be careful with words you use, like spelling. It's called spelling for a reason.
Speaker 3: As you write, as you speak, you're creating a reality for yourself. So imagine if you get six seven, eight hundred, I don't know, thousand people in one dome right, chatting these things, also chatting it to this big figure. It's like y'all worshiping at this point that fucking big ass statue vergial eyeblow Like that was fucking weird. It's hell to me too. Yeah, but you gotta be careful what you're letting into your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you consume, not just food, right, But so even like they, I just feel like we are the only race of people that I can think about that makes music about killing each other. Even I mean Eminem. Eminem did make some songs about killing his baby mama and ship like that, But for the most part, it's black people. We If I was Will Smith, I would hit you with a stick like he said he would shot Chris rob Let's talk about how Drake sings it the way.
Speaker 2: You make me feel these days. He talk about murder niggas too. I'll slide for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's all drop him like a drop him, like wipe him, like he's snotty for you.
Speaker 2: Baby girl.
Speaker 1: It's just I guess because he's singing it. It sounds, but it is bad. It's all bad. And they had on like they had like that fucking grim reaper holding the knife floating like what is happening? Drake.
Speaker 3: Drake came out with Butcher's outfit on with the knives and blood all over it, like what it said.
Speaker 1: Free sex, free sex on the top. But yeah, we were doing what are we doing? Sexy?
Speaker 2: Red open for Drake.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't Why wouldn't Drake have a rhapsody open for him, for him or somebody who speaks more positively. I mean, that's his genre. The roches is Drake's genre. He might he just sings it, but it's definitely his genre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm mister gress Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are not.
Speaker 3: We just we don't have any representation, and it's disgusting. I don't know what regular black women can do, you know what I'm saying. Somebody I remember it was a video like maybe two weeks ago, this girl came out and she was talking about sexy read in particular, Like this shit is fucking disgusting. Its low vibrational because it is, you know what I'm saying. Like, I'm not saying these women can't exist. They should absolutely be able to exist. There's a reason there the way they are, right, but they should not be put on a pedestal for the rest of the world to think that, because that's just we can't we can't do anything about that, right, We can't help how people see us.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't agree with that because I just feel like everybody deserves to shine and be themselves. And be authentic to they are who they are and to be celebrated, right.
Speaker 3: No, we can't keep celebrating shit. We can't keep celebrating the worst shit. We can't keep celebrating murder. We can't keep celebrating.
Speaker 1: Murder is not good.
Speaker 3: Baby mama, baby mama culture. We can't keep celebrating that. We can't keep celebrating being drug addicts.
Speaker 1: No. I don't agree with that either, but I mean, what are we supposed to do? If you're a baby mama, you shouldn't be celebrated.
Speaker 3: I feel like there needs to be Listen. First of all, let me say this, fuck adults, just like fuck adults. We gotta start with the kids.
Speaker 1: But these people are.
Speaker 2: Having children, and they actually have kids that are higher rate.
Speaker 3: They're regular black people, right, who try to do it the right way?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Maybe they are regular black people?
Speaker 2: Are they? I feel like I want to planet? Where are we? Where are we? Where did it go wrong? Where did we go wrong? What happened?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they aren't regular, but there they were created out of bad situations, circumstance that that black people.
Speaker 2: Were put in.
Speaker 3: Right, So we can go back to the beginning of hip hop, starting with n w A and Luking them, you know what I mean, two live crews.
Speaker 1: They yeah, they were the first ones to start with the vulgar obscene.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: N w A was talking about fucking on bitious and murder, right, and they call.
Speaker 1: You know, people were trying to stop it. People were trying to stop it from happening. But you know they were allowed because it was freedom and speech, a violation against their freedom of speech.
Speaker 3: You know, and this is how they actually live, right, So they just threw the music. It's a form of art allegedly. But it gotta we have to agree the regular black people and I'm not saying like they just they're not a part of the community, but we it gotta be something, something has to happen because other communities don't allow the worst of them to be represented like that. They don't allow it. Why do we allow it? Even with the black exploitation films like we put out all the ratchet shit that happens in the that's what gets the funding. They are funding these things for a reason. It's social engineering, it's psychological control. At this point, you adding a bad diet with it. Motherfuckers. Is not thinking clear.
Speaker 2: You're adding a bad air.
Speaker 1: And the music is gotten out of control. But when we were twenty, the music was out of control. You know. It's just getting worse and worse.
Speaker 3: I know, So that's what I'm saying. So maybe we just getting older. And it's almost like.
Speaker 2: Because I can remember arguing with my mom about rap, like.
Speaker 3: Turn that rap crap off, or she would be like turn that ship off, telling me to turn that ship off, cussing telling me to turn off the cussing.
Speaker 1: Right, cussing at me about the custom right.
Speaker 3: But I remember, you know, not understanding why adults were so mad about the music.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just music.
Speaker 3: I know the difference, but there are a lot of people who don't know the difference, and this is actually their reality. So it's reinforcing the bad behavior. It's re especially for ratus.
Speaker 1: Shit, these young males of music is definitely making them feel like it's okay. They don't value each other life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they they look up to the big homiet in the neighborhood who don't own shit. Y'all don't own the projects, y'all don't own y'all block, y'all don't own nothing. Y'all barely own the guns y'all got. Y'all be fucking swapping guns out like you gotta borrow a gun to god, God damn drive by.
Speaker 2: You even got your own gun, Nigga, you don't have.
Speaker 1: Me, Well, I wouldn't want to drive with my own gun, right, They.
Speaker 3: Don't own the guns is stolen shit, you know anyway, But y'all don't even have enough guns.
Speaker 2: If we actually had to go, like I feel like, gang members are our military.
Speaker 3: If we really needed to, like, if black people really needed to do some shit, they are just the misguided.
Speaker 2: Military because they ready to crash out.
Speaker 3: Why we cannot Why can't we not transmute that energy and put it into something more positive, because those are our as with a black panther, even with that black panther definitely started out, That's what it was about.
Speaker 2: Not even a black panther. Let's talk about the gangs.
Speaker 3: The gangs actually started out on some black panther shit, like doing shit for the community police in their own communities. They were infiltrated by the CIA. They weren't always what it is today. They were doing stuff for the community. They did free lunch and feeding and feeding the kids and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Now it's just everybody is so fucking rogue. It's so rogue, And I feel like these are the type of things more platforms need to be talking about, because we got to figure out what we can do, what can we do as black people?
Speaker 1: But I feel like this has been the conversation for the last thirty years. What can we do? What can we do? What can we do? What can we do? That has been the conversation. Nobody and I'm sorry to say, nobody has the answer yet. I haven't heard any answer that was like sustainable. I heard, I.
Speaker 3: Heard one, but the black community. Really The one I heard was from ice Cube, right when ice Cube came up with his plan for Black America that he wanted to present to the Republicans and the Democrats during the last election. He took that plan first the Trump, I mean first to Biden. Biden told him to wait until after the election because he was just was so sure he was going to win, right, And he took it to Trump also. Trump was ready to sit down. But we deterred all of that, the black collective. So what was it we were trying to shit? It was a plan for we need money. Right, It's not that black people are broke. We mismanaged money. So even if we were to get reparations, niggas ain't gonna know what to do with that fucking money.
Speaker 1: I know it's too Yes, you need financial uh, financial.
Speaker 3: Literacy, all that stuff. Yes, all of that education is always the key to success. Right, But if we only have the Cardi B's and these people telling us we don't even got it, you'll you'll need no education.
Speaker 2: Just go pop your pussy at the strip club.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, that's not okay, that is that is and once once the women, once we see women being like this a part of any culture, it's it's just downhill from there. You know what I'm saying. You only as good as your women. Any nation is only as good as the women.
Speaker 1: But I think I think there are more you know, Michelle Obama's than there are Cardi B's in our culture. We just they're not just yeah, I just think they're not being highlighted. There are more everyday, hardworking, good black women moving around in this country than there are the cardib Because I think Cardi B. Is awesome, you know, but but that that stereotype of what all black women are. I think there's more of a.
Speaker 3: I don't even think Cardi considers herself a black woman. But she's limped in with us.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well we won't even use her then, and we'll say they're Sukiana's And I think you know Sukiyana right now who she is. We'll see a lot of growth from her as she gets older, because of a grown because she's still in her twenty she's still she has thirty.
Speaker 2: With four kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, well as she gets older, you know, some people move a little slower. But as she gets older, I think we'll see a lot of growth from that woman. You know, she's not no dummy.
Speaker 3: And that's why I always I always say this is I be struggling man, because I want so much more for her, Like, yeah, you're getting the money you get in the check, but you're selling your soul for it, you know. And I feel like that's what we need to be thinking about, more soul than what's going on in this current life. Which if you believe in an afterlife, do you believe in something else other than this? Whats your soul? How your soul? What's the condition of your soul right now? Is it still intact? Do you have it?
Speaker 1: That's the real current. What did Jesus say? And when I get to hear Lord knows, I'm gonna fry remember.
Speaker 3: Like Jez, God damn, and I know he still don't believe that. You know, it's I understand. It takes time, Like everybody has to evolve. Shit, Jez and Gucci Mane have done the biggest evolution, but they also was detrimental to the black community. The music they made that their children aren't growing up listening to. They might listen to it, but they don't have to grow up in the way that the kids that that this thing is affecting are having to grow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, well, at some point, motherfucker's gotta have some social responsibility.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You can't just say, oh, I'm just getting I'm just getting to the bag. Fuck that bag when you're ruining a whole generation of people. Because we talked about contribution, we talked about selling drugs. Now the kids are on drugs, These twenty year olds, these motherfuckers born in the in the nineties and the two thousands, like they on drugs.
Speaker 2: They not living long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a different thing they did talk about. Our generation talked about moving to work, and now these kids is doing it. But I mean you was moving to work to their parents, so they wasn't home raising their kids. So now their kids is on drugs too. So bad.
Speaker 2: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: Man, who you thought was taking the work that you was moving.
Speaker 2: Some of these niggas rap about how they were selling drugs of their own. Mama, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Rather get it for me to so she gonna get it. I'm gonna might as well get that money. If she gonna get drugs, I might as well get that money instead of let her somebody.
Speaker 2: Else get it. Oh, your mom out here is sucking dick for.
Speaker 1: It, sucking dick for money. That's man. Listen, the eighties, the eighties and nineties was very hard for black people, and this is just this is the yeah of what you know, our people have gone through.
Speaker 3: So so that's why we talked about this earlier when we were trying to plan for the show too, and I was saying, how you know we can keep we can't really keep blaming the past. Yes, it does shape the future, but at some point we got to take accountability collectively to make it to make a change, Like when is.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm just I feel like a broken record saying the same ship though over and over and over again. You know, well, let's say we take accountability. Then what then what what are we doing? You know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So, what's I was saying about ice Cube having his plan for Black amy that would have given that that's basically to put money education.
Speaker 2: It was It's a.
Speaker 1: Big ass So what happened to the plan.
Speaker 3: It was discarded because we didn't support him. Black people did not support ice Cube because he was presenting it to whoever would listen. He wasn't choosing side, saying, oh, Democratic or Republican's whoever would help Black America. Right, But Black people were so blinded by hate for Trump, right, the ship just went to the wayside because Biden was never trying to hear that shit. He told him to wait until after the election. Now nothing after the election. He didn't sit down with Trump because black people was fighting him about about possibly.
Speaker 2: Sitting down with Trump. Any black person you see in the in the White House, I just say.
Speaker 1: I can't support Trump just because of how.
Speaker 3: It's not about supporting Trumps using these people to get what the fuck, we need.
Speaker 1: Right right, but but right, I agree, But what I saw from him was a country more divided than ever.
Speaker 3: How where at right now? So I don't want to get into a political conversation. But I was just talking about that package, the thing, the plan that somebody had for black people that was discarded because we didn't support it.
Speaker 1: Have I never I never heard anything about it to support it was all over.
Speaker 3: During the election. It was all over social media for sure, our listeners. If y'all, if anybody let me give you, guys exactly what ice Cube plan for Black America.
Speaker 1: I wonder if we can get ice Cube on to go.
Speaker 3: I messaged ice Cube girl, I definitely want want ice Cube. I love ice Cubes. He's a Gemini dope. He's one of the elders in our community as far as I'm concerned. He had put a message up a couple months ago saying that he was going to go to anybody's platform who wanted to talk, right, because he wanted to talk about what he's going through.
Speaker 1: We talked, he responds.
Speaker 3: He responds, Contract with Black America is the name of it, and you can find it on ice cube dot com.
Speaker 2: Right, this is what he was trying.
Speaker 3: To present to whoever would listen to put these initiatives in order. We can't keep just axing for reparations, right. We gotta asks for real deliverables. And I've said this before. I know what I want in a reparations package. I don't just want money because I know black people don't know what the fuck to do with money. You gotta have the education, like we said, right, I want whole life insurance because people can withdraw of that and start a business. You know, you got resources to do some shit other than be the working class in America. We are old something in this country. We are old more than sexy red. We old more than pink pussy and brown booty holes. That's all I'm saying. So when are we going to demand more?
Speaker 1: Well, we already got that, so we can't be old something.
Speaker 2: We came with everybody. Shit ain't pink.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I heard Someucie.
Speaker 2: Was brown like in the inside.
Speaker 1: Wait what?
Speaker 2: Yes? Now, you ain't never seen no brown.
Speaker 1: And that's why this show is so good because we could be talking about, you know, economic reform for black people and then jump straight into black booty holes.
Speaker 2: Because it's all necessary. It's all necessary.
Speaker 1: Balance and and and yeah, and that's the things about balance, Because I think the sexy reds are necessary. I think they are a part of our culture that exists in these representations. But I do also think that the women who are Michelle Obama esque need more representation as well, you know, more representation because I think it's a little sexy red in Michelle, and it's a little Michelle and sexy red.
Speaker 3: You know what, y'alla man always say righteous righteousness and ratchetness.
Speaker 1: Yes, both needed combination.
Speaker 2: But we, like dantly have to.
Speaker 3: Have a better balance right now, the scales are just not even.
Speaker 1: Y'all. If y'all listen to our show and y'all know Ice Cube, tell him we want him to come on and talk about the contract with Black America created in twenty twenty. We want to get into that.
Speaker 3: It looks good, absolutely, yeah, but we didn't we didn't support the black man man. And this is a nigga who've been around. This is somebody who rapped ratchet for a long time. But he even got away from that a long time ago. Yeah, but he realized but wisdom, even when he was younger, he got away from it. You know what I'm saying, That's why he split up from nWay because he realized, like what what it was doing to the communities, Like, at some point, you got to have social responsibility for your people. Man. You can't get all this money out your community and then do nothing for it. Because we are the ones supporting you. We are the reason they even who they are. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, this was a good conversation, I think. So today, Yeah, do we have a Do we have a dumb bitch story?
Speaker 1: I do, but it's my own, so I ain't telling it.
Speaker 3: I have no recent dumbit story. I'm so single, y'all. I'm so fucking single. I'm so single. I didn't start deleting my fuckers out my phone, deleting people on social media.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I am learning, though, is to get the fuck on earlier and soon. Yes, I'm no longer staying.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you're not being patient though.
Speaker 3: How much patience you want, bitch, I don't got a year for nobody, no more to realize this, ain't it?
Speaker 2: I don't have it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes you gotta give grace, ain't you?
Speaker 3: That is my favorite word. I feel like three months of grace is enough.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, three months is good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's enough. An't like in twelve months, I can have fourlationships? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess a new relationship every three months until a gain Like I like new shit.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna keep trying. I'm gonna keep trying.
Speaker 1: Man, I wish I had I wish I had more of that. I don't never claim a niggas. I don't have no twelve months, no relationship none. I'm a commitment fold. I know that about myself. I don't claim nobody who. I'm sorry to this man. I do not know this man? What happened?
Speaker 3: I just read this headline that said my husband turns thirty seven tonight.
Speaker 2: Guess I got a fuck?
Speaker 1: I thirty seven? Was you not fucking on thirty six or thirty five?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's a three minute read, Like can we do this right? I don't know what it's gonna say. I want to read it right, quicker? We getting the fuck up out of here.
Speaker 1: All right ahead?
Speaker 3: So it says my husband turns thirty seven tonight, Guess I got a fuck?
Speaker 2: I get very confused about.
Speaker 3: Gender dynamics and relationship dynamics almost constantly, which shouldn't be that surprising if you consider that I am divorced and remarried, and like most forty something males, oh this is a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't have a ton of friends swirling around me.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what I'm doing in most relationships, which might explain why I write about relationships and friendships constantly.
Speaker 2: How to fuck you write about the shit you don't know about.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's an effort to explain some of the stuff I cannot see the grass.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: Psychoanalyze myself. Should I now bill myself two hundred dollars for this hour? About two years ago, I was at some social event. I think it was related to horses because of where I live. About five feet over from me, there was a table of women in their thirties. I knew two of the seven and maybe four of the seven's husbands. I am not really friends with any one of them. They mostly come from this can he described here. One lady gets up and loudly announces to her girlfriend's slash mom friends, well my husband, Well come, my husband turns thirty seven tonight. I guess I gotta go home and fuck.
Speaker 2: Adamantly.
Speaker 3: This is one statement by one woman in one town at one moment in history, but it was still kind of impactful to me for a few reasons. If it was his birthday that day, and in this specific case, I do know they have children. Why was she at this thing and not spending time with him and their kids? Why is having sex with her husband at chore? I know for many it is. Why is it a prerequisite on a birthday? Why was it said with such resignation and eye roll and unelicited laughter from the other ladies there. I guess this moment resides at the intersection of two themes. The first is the quiet quitting of marriages. Quiet quitting anyway. I don't ever want to be married to somebody where I feel like sucking is dick as a your. Oh I kind of already feel like sucking dick is a your. But I would hate to be married to somebody and not want to have sex with them. That's I love it sad to me.
Speaker 1: I love like when I when we locked in, you come through the door and be like, pull that dick out, yes, huh oh, pull that dick out.
Speaker 3: We also have never been married, and we've also not been fucking like living in the bed with somebody for a very long time, like sleeping next to them every night. Then you add kids on top of that, and then you add work on top of that, like, we have not lived that life yet. And this is probably why a lot of single women be like, man, I mean, excuse me. And this is why a lot of divorced women or married women be like, fuck this shit. Yeah, it's easier to be by yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I couldn't imagine like doing homework and get mad at Junior because he don't know what he keeps saying three plus five is seven even though I Didne taught him that it was eight seven times. And now here you come with your dick.
Speaker 2: Get yet, that's our favor word. Get leave me? Yes, yeah, I can't, man, We all know until we get there.
Speaker 1: But I I like to hope that I still would have the desire to it. Is it for fillatio? My husband?
Speaker 2: Guess I gotta fuck tonight? Is this Nigga's birthday?
Speaker 3: I don't ever I feel like way about my knee, and I've actually been there in a relationship before. That's usually like when you're not like text to me is a form of communication, So we not community. We're not communicating like sexually, Like I am really tapping out for real, for real. It's like your mind go first for women and then your body oftentimes. So I've definitely got fucked from the side many times and I didn't feel like it. So I can only imagine added all these other things in.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That was to live with a guy one time, and that's the only thing that was like.
Speaker 2: Keep y'all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even at the end, I still wanted to fuck him, but I just didn't want to talk to him, like, yeah, put a pillow over your head.
Speaker 2: Just push the ass home. Shame. All right, y'all listen. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Maybe next episode we'll talk about some actual actionable items.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we could do black black people. I just don't know, right.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna make a We're gonna make a post, and y'all can tell us what y'all think is some actionable items said that we could share with the rest of everyone. Let's come together helping this ship as a community.
Speaker 2: It's stressful, all right, y'all listen.
Speaker 3: So if you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio Apple Wayver the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, A J. Holiday two point zero. On instagrams, y'all follow me down if you won't get home. Kick a Tam.
Speaker 1: Y'all, it's me official Tam Bama. I love y'all so much and I appreciate y'all, and you know I want to make another post, you know, here on our instagram. We talked back podcasts because we want to know what y'all would like to see and hear from us. So yeah, let's let's get some information from y'all. We've been doing this for two years, two plus years, yes, and we want to grow, you know, and we want your help to grow. So let us know what you want to see in here.
Speaker 3: Em I know they hear the fucking sirens. It's time to get the fuck out of there by.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, remember to speak now and never hold your meat, hold your meat.
Speaker 2: Bye,