Speaker 1: Cruel Summer.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift on on a two point seven. This is Kiss FM. I want to remind you that coming up Friday will be here before you know it at seven am. Just out of our at Radio Music Festival lineup, I've got our Jingle Bowl lineup. I'll be hosting that along with Sistey and Tanya. That jingle Ball is going to be insane live for.
Speaker 1: The moments we're on stage with everybody.
Speaker 3: I want to be really festive this year. I feel like I was just dressed like holiday. I want to be really festive.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you. I might do something really throwback festive as well.
Speaker 4: Differs been dressing holiday and not festive. Holiday is like sparkly maybe like holiday. Festive is like theme, like a little Halloween. Halloween well like a little more costume, me a little more campy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm I'm I'm with you. Let's work on Halloween first and we'll get to that. Yeah, right now, the training report, So who is this?
Speaker 1: Who is this? Did you know it's gonna ask you? Is a earl?
Speaker 3: So she is the Internet's biggest galpal right now, like she is just skyrocket She's skyrocketed on TikTok first, and she's no, not really.
Speaker 1: She just said she might be a home Oh well.
Speaker 3: The homewrecker stuff. This is recent. She's been kind of skyrocketing.
Speaker 1: For a chapter.
Speaker 3: So yes, So it all kind of happens. It all centers around Sophia Colpos, so you know, she's Olivia colpos sister or younger sister. She publicly said that her ex boyfriend, Braxton Barrios, who is a football player, had in fact cheated on her, So that's what ended their relationship.
Speaker 1: They broke up.
Speaker 3: They broke up. Everybody pointed the finger at Alex Earl because they had been photographed together as you can see this photo here, and they are actually currently dating. They're not exclusive, but they're like they're hanging out, but they're not like exclusively dating.
Speaker 1: So Alex was.
Speaker 3: On the Call Her Daddy podcast and she asked her straight up, can you confirm were you hooking up with him when he was in a relationship. She said, I spent my childhood thinking this is basically the worst thing that you could do to another human. So why in the she used a different word, why the F would I do that? Know, they were not together, so Alex even said when she saw Sophia's claims that you know he had cheated on her. She went to the guy that she's dating, Braxton, and like wanted receipts, basically confirming that he was not in fact dating her when they started hooking up. So she was like, I was so adamant about making.
Speaker 1: Sure you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 3: She didn't, but everybody pointed the finger at her because she's in the public eye, so obviously he cheated on Sophia Colpo with someone else. We don't know who that person is, but everybody's so quick to judge and point the finger, And I think everybody needs to slow down because Alex Earl is not a homewrecker.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for that, because I would not want to go through the day thinking anything other. What I'm told is that she does a lot of the same things I do.
Speaker 1: Yes, get Ready with Me, she does get Ready with Me videos. I've done one, yes, but the things that I do, I did one get ready in the video.
Speaker 3: And but when she does get Ready with Me, she like talks about her day and her like life, and like it's it's not so much about the getting ready, it's more like girl talk.
Speaker 2: Well, give me an example, like if you were to do that today for you you're looking in your phone, it's on a tripod go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so I'd say I'd be getting my makeup done and I so.
Speaker 1: You're you're putting yourself together when you do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm putting on you know, my not just.
Speaker 1: Sitting in your chair, Yes, putting on my like I'd be putting in my palmade in my hair correct and be.
Speaker 3: Like, so, you know, I was having this discussion with my boy my fiance in their day about our anniversary and he thinks that your anniversary changes after you get engaged, and.
Speaker 1: But you're still getting ready.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. I put my blush on and then I'm like, you know, and then I asked for their their thoughts. What do you think should we celebrate?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay? Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I could take any topic from this show when I get ready tomorrow and totally bring it up on my get ready video while I'm putting stuff.
Speaker 1: In my hair correct.
Speaker 3: Or if you're getting ready for an event, you can talk about what event you're going to and why you're going to it.
Speaker 1: What if I'm just going for a bite to eat?
Speaker 3: Where are you going when you decided to eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What did you look up on the menu? Already got stuff up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I got a tripod? You got a new tripod. Looks looks like something I didn't I didn't know what it was. Actually comes in a big white case tripod tripod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks spacey.
Speaker 2: It looks like it looks like a mini version of one of those spacecrafts that the billionaires build.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm going to send you for your get Ready with me? Is is it for your get Ready with Me?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's for yet, but I haven't I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to send you a link to my Sticky Grippy. But I think that will be so much easier for you. Don't have to put anything. You just stick it on your mirror.
Speaker 1: But doesn't it leave a sticky on the mirror you just moved to towel? All right, Sticky Grippy. Yeah, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's come back with fifty minutes. Just that name makes me laugh. Let's come back. I think Sticky Grippy is playing at jingle Balls.
Speaker 1: Guys. They on the line up Sticky Grippy at Coachella this year. Sticky Grippy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Sticky Grippy's EP come in October seventh. You gotta see their grip just dropped, just drop. Let's come back with fifty minutes of Kiss