Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera je Edge.
Speaker 2: The Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod, but this one is actually to Cheese and an.
Speaker 3: A none Too teas and two ways one of us? Which one?
Speaker 4: Did you forget tits and bought myself a fancy pair?
Speaker 3: But you know where I'm from? Yeah, no, no chorus line, no for the lie I have, I do have. It's the best song I do well.
Speaker 2: I'm here and so's Tamera with Alexia and alexis in San Francisco for the Janet Jackson concert. Tickets are on sale now at live nation dot com. Buy your tickets. We're also pretty excited about Nellie and we'll see.
Speaker 3: How I know you know what you're all so excited about. Bravo has announced that Diamonds and Rose Experience coming to New York and l A. So there's no Bravo com but we're going to have an experience the world of the Real Housewives, Vander Pump Rules, Below Deck, and more. It's coming out.
Speaker 5: I don't so obsessed with those shows, like.
Speaker 3: Actually watched. Sorry, I don't know, I was just speaking of right, guys. I watch all the shows now and Summer House in the Valley. Okay, well, what do you think this experience is going to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is it like?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was over the word the lettering I r L because you don't know what it means.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I r L is in real life. I knew it. I knew when you were like, I'm just gonna work right over that word. Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't like that you didn't include the housewives and part of that extravaganza.
Speaker 3: It's not on our script. We're trying to change it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this first one, this first headline, you're just gonna have to take on your own, Tam, because I have a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're a little bit jealous. I'm not jealous. You're jealous.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually not jealous. I'm irritated. If I'm gonna be honest, can you please tell.
Speaker 3: Us what we are sitting here? Like how I feel about it?
Speaker 5: So, Denise Richards, I already know just the.
Speaker 3: Welkins documentary picked up by e and for twenty twenty five. The new series will follow Denise Richards, her husband Aaron and her daughter Sammy and Lola and Eloise. It's being called a half hour comedic documentary. No document No, it's only comedy. If Charlie Sheen's in it is gonna have like a commune or something. What's the difference between a documentary and a docuseries? More than one? One episode? There's so.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Alex Baskin has picked Alex Baskin was our I got fired, so no longer my boss.
Speaker 3: But was our boss.
Speaker 2: He's your boss, but but because but yes, yes, he's producing it.
Speaker 3: It's on E and you know what, I really hope it does well. No, you don't listen? Why no?
Speaker 2: This is where my with all of this Denise Richard stuff. The major fight with Denise on my last season on Beverly Hills with everybody was Denise never wanted to talk about threesomes or the kids or anything.
Speaker 3: I know that, and I don't want to show you're off limits. Do you think Charlie Shane will be on this docu series?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I do not. They're going to cover their lives and they're gonna have their own series.
Speaker 2: You can also go back and watch the series that she had probably seven years ago.
Speaker 3: I like that series you did I did. Do you think Brandy's gonna have a cameo? Yeah, her and Leah McSweeney, they're all going to be on this show. I mean really, you know, the thing is that you never know what to expect from people.
Speaker 5: I mean somebody like them that like, she criticized the show so much and she didn't want to share certain things in her personal life, and then now she gets at her own show. Well it's not OK, but it's like our sister station.
Speaker 2: Also, you can't say I never want to talk about my kids and and anything to do with sexuality and then do a joint only your fans.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Like, if I do a joint only fans with all you guys.
Speaker 2: I would do it with you guys. But I'm not going to do it with my child. No, And I'm not shaming.
Speaker 3: This is things. I'm sorry. I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: So if you were going to start an only fans Jesus Drugs, it would be a cooking show.
Speaker 3: You know. That's where I have to be like naked or something something besides your I'm not doing only fans anything.
Speaker 5: Then Oh okay, what would you know? I don't I don't like only fans.
Speaker 3: Well, I chose all the time. I'm gonna I'm gonna set Eddie up on only hand. He will be asleep most of the time, so I will have to take pictures and videos of his limp Yeah, his limpnus. Yes, if I had to chos excited, I'm gonna have to get that camera out in the ring light and everything, like, oh, guys, the morning I'm looking on you right now, Wonder what he's dreaming about.
Speaker 2: It feel like I'd have to pay to be on only fans, Like no one is going to pay to see my ship, like oh do you want to see my old lady hands with my crack knuckles, Like.
Speaker 3: I actually have to join you. Yeah, you can join my page for just one dollar. Okay, how many CCS do you have in your tips?
Speaker 4: So Jesus Drugs is currently five hundred? How camera pegged me at that amazing name? I was seven hundred. Oh my god, you're so I went down cheer hundred And it was not because of don't because of me.
Speaker 3: Don't get a big head thinking it was. It was nothing to do with you say. At the airplance, Cara brought up the Jesus just I was. I was just making her feel good. It had nothing to do with her. I don't think about her that often or much, and she's not that much. Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: But my my left breast is doing it again. It got it was encapsulated a few years. Two years ago I had these redone. It started getting encapsulated four or occurring four years ago. Two years I went through hell it ended up and it's doing it again. Guys, after only two years of having these, your body's reach beautiful, brust it's rejecting it. This boob is so beautiful. I mean they look the same now, but like I just told this one and I'm like, thank you, I love you, and then this one is just like fute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it hates everything about it.
Speaker 4: So an, I've been in discussion with a few doctors and obviously John doesn't care. But I am probably gonna go the tam away not copying you.
Speaker 3: Are you going to take them out?
Speaker 5: Take them out by I think if John's gonna like that, because guys usually, like he said, he has no problem.
Speaker 4: He's like, I don't care either way, because what guess what, guys? If not, I have to keep going in surgery for this. It's not I'm too old forty seven. I don't want to keep going under the nineteen.
Speaker 3: You're not too old. But do you have rest tissue? I do? Okay? Are you under the muscle? Yes? How many ceceds do you have? Five hundred? Fuck you? Alexia and Alexis are a lot the same. Not how this is? Thank you? I'm five to seven, five eight and a half. See this, we're sure we're five. I know you guys are twins. One hundred and twenty five seeds, that's what I know. You can't have one hundred and twenty five y' that's you know they put things in. If you're gonna get one hundred and twenty five, why are you doing anything not worth it? Mine? Trells are only one hundred? What are you trills? The trell is the best implant you can have it well, Rolls Royce is no trial like the Rolls Royce brand. Maybe those are the ones I is different. Maybe I should try some different ones that might work for you.
Speaker 2: You don't need them to look they're the best. I've never had any of that, like plant illness that stan about them.
Speaker 5: Do you have silicone or say, I don't want to answer to that question.
Speaker 3: No, you know so much about the other stuff and you don't know what you have. What are they called.
Speaker 5: To me?
Speaker 3: Maybe tear? I would like to have to tear drop. I have to drop.
Speaker 2: I think I have one hundred and fifty see season one and one hundred and twenty five Sea season the other I wear a thirty four B bra.
Speaker 3: I don't have to wear a bra. They're beautiful. I mean I haven't seen them. I shouldn't say that, but look great. I feel great with them.
Speaker 2: There's never a moment like it took a week to recover. This is your first Yeah, first set.
Speaker 3: I got him after my son. Okay, and were you completely flat when you got them? No?
Speaker 2: I mean I used to be extremely sagging, overweight, Yeah, heavy, and I had big boobs then and then I would gain weight and lose weight dramatically over time. And then after I had Cruise, I had Friday eggs just you know, like it just looked they were just there. And so I went in and originally I had asked the doctor. I said, you know, I want to get my boobs done. I also want to get a tummy tuck. And she was like, I'm not going to give you a tummy tuck. She's like, whatever it is that you're struggling with in that area, you can change by your diet, exercise, but I will do your boob because those are a situation.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I'm interested to know more about them because I had my removed because my I don't know, I felt like I was just getting sick and my joints egged and all that. We're going to ask you some questions. Yes, what housewife would you want to trade closets with? Yes? None. I like my own.
Speaker 5: You like your own, that's a choice. I like my own as well. But I love Carolyn Stanbury's.
Speaker 3: One yea. I have to say I love the way Nicole dresses me.
Speaker 2: Too, and I think I love her glam. I love that she doesn't look like she has too much glam, but it's.
Speaker 3: Alway, doesn't try too hard. Yeah, it looks beautiful and she's got all this and she's rich honey, rich bead.
Speaker 4: Which which Miami, Okay, what hell wife.
Speaker 3: Of any You can pick any franchise or the one that you're on camera? Didn't answer the wardrobe she won't know Nicole, I thought Nicole too. I like Caroline as well. I do too, but I can't do any cats. It's like attached to my finger. I can't.
Speaker 2: It's too many things I like that I could. I just textually, I can't. What housewife would you call to bail you out of jail?
Speaker 3: Oh? Snap? Well, Heather Debroka.
Speaker 4: She owns the world like, she has the most money, So hello, she's got She's gonna bring her funds and her private plane and get me out of jail.
Speaker 5: I would Marison. I know Marisol would definitely get me out of do it.
Speaker 3: Damn, you're gonna have to answer. We're gonna answer. We need to. I'm going to say, Heather, Heather to brow because you're her friend, she has the money, she will get you actions. Yeah, it's gonna be Heather.
Speaker 2: I have two answers because Kyle goes to bed early, so if I got arrested late, it would be difficult for me to get in touch with Kyle because she's asleep, So it would either be Kyle or Renna. Like Renna, I feel like she will respond to a text. She doesn't go to bed at eight, no, like me and Kyle.
Speaker 3: Go to bed at eight.
Speaker 2: But if I was arrested at like two am, Renna would be there. Yeah, right, it would be the one I'd have to go for.
Speaker 3: What housewife never has any idea what's going on? M Why am I blanking on this because I know in your show or.
Speaker 5: Just like in any show, Well I really don't watch the other shows, so I don't know, but like in my show would be Lisa.
Speaker 3: It would probably be Lisa.
Speaker 2: Do you think she doesn't know what's going on because she's just only thinking about herself?
Speaker 3: Why does she have to do this? Do you see why friends were on the podcast? I think in our past you're not about it. Lars's party exactly, thank you, thank you camera. I think in our past it would have been lend could I am and I love it. I love who you are.
Speaker 5: I just think it's just because she's like, you know, she's like in her in her own world, and she has a lot going on in her world. So it's just like her personality. She's very bubbly, and I just think the way way she is one of the most fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is so with with me.
Speaker 4: It would be from past seasons I film five through eight, season five three, and it would have to be Lynn Curtin.
Speaker 3: I love her. I think she's a sweet girl. She just come again, Lynn Curtain, she was on our season. For me, I think it's Jen Pertante. So what do you think Teddy the most?
Speaker 2: When I because now I feel like I've watched all the seasons of all of the shows, I think the most that doesn't know what's going on. I think it's really every first season housewife. That's no, I don't think every first season.
Speaker 3: But you can't even blame her.
Speaker 2: I can't, no, But I would say ninety percent of them are like a deer in the headlights. They're trying to provide this. I'm perfection. Our life is great, and it just looks like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what Helene for with Dubai is amazing. She is doing amazing spotlight. She's had a pop career, She's done things. Yeah, it depends your background. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, which housewife has the hottest husband?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Oh, She's she wants to get late tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I don't watch enough. I mean the question, you're pretty hot. And since I don't watch a lot, I mean Eddie's.
Speaker 4: I don't watch enough other like housewife franchises to know and are franchise, it.
Speaker 3: Would have to be Eddie because I'm not married yet. Thank you. Yes, I mean I'll go with Eddie too.
Speaker 2: I would say across all the franchises, probably the hottest husband currently is lia Milan's Goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pretty hot. I have to look that up now too. Yeah, what what housewife do you have a girl crush on? That's a lot. There's a lot of hot housewives. That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Oh, before we even answer that, I have any I know tam has, But have you guys ever made out with a girl.
Speaker 4: No, I'm very hetero, but I'm okay with anything and everybody being equal with whatever they want.
Speaker 3: But I am very hetero, so I.
Speaker 4: Don't even I mean, if you want to say, who's the hottest housewife, I mean I don't know, because I don't.
Speaker 3: I need to watch a few more. I mean, you're hot, but I just met you. Can you guys make out quickly?
Speaker 1: We will not be.
Speaker 3: I don't worry. Don't worry. I got you, I got you, I got my God. I'm like, well, thank you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I would say my favorite most if I were gonna like aesthetics only not personality.
Speaker 3: Oh I love Delores.
Speaker 5: I how do you feel about the stuff going ones?
Speaker 3: I think it's I think they're a good couple. I think they love them together too.
Speaker 5: But I hope that the media attention this is like I was really hoping when I saw some of the cons and stuff, that it really doesn't affect the relationship and they're able to just kind of, like you know, stay in their lane, like nothing about it and listen to that I.
Speaker 3: Have, Well, she's in Scotland right now, so she's not saying it. But when I feel like that, I feel like they're good. I really do. You see, that's the secret.
Speaker 5: You cannot allow the outside comments interfere with your relationship, for sure, as your partner. That's what we're struggling with. It's really that's what it's been.
Speaker 2: But you have to just But they're the reason scene where they were fighting.
Speaker 3: I think they were in a situation. They weren't even fighting. They were just discussed. I didn't like the way he talked to her.
Speaker 5: Everybody said that you didn't like the way. I didn't like the way he talked a little, and you know what happens. I don't know if this has happened to all of you, and I know you're back now. But for example, you know, you're in the relationship and you're so used to the person that you're with it you don't see these things. But then when you see it on TV and it's played back to you, you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Is that how it really happened. But then it's not only what you're seeing on TV.
Speaker 5: You start reading the comments and you're like, wait, I didn't take that that way.
Speaker 4: I've never had so much scrutiny and so much, so many bad comments in an Instagram where I have to turn my comments off, and it's it is a form of like it's torture to the person that's going through it. So it's like, I do feel like you you you put a little bit of like extra pressure on yourself to make sure you don't say certain things. But at the same time, when you do that, it also bites you in the ass because people know you're being not authentic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you amles have to take it if you're a man and men can't do it and men are.
Speaker 5: Not able to really do it with him. Oh so yeah, it doesn't matter like how everybody else sees it. But you have to keep like your relationship, you know, in real life good with him.
Speaker 3: That's really like like the.
Speaker 2: Trick I would say, Brent, Oh, I love Bran from New York. Yeah, they probably don't even know. Bren is sexy.
Speaker 3: She's she's really sexy.
Speaker 2: But I think she could honestly go on to any show. She could be on Summer House.
Speaker 4: She could be got such good whatever she married, you can't be on a lot of these shows.
Speaker 3: You're saying, I've heard their single shows. Well, So's Housewives at this point as our franchise, by the way, everybody they've moved. I mean it should be.
Speaker 5: The ex Wives in Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one's married really on any of the shows.
Speaker 5: We've been asked, you think it's a show that does that to them or do you think that We had this conversation and I do not think it's the show.
Speaker 4: I do not believe anyone that puts that is and blames other things for what's in their marriage. I escape, it's a scapegoat, and do not do not blame something else. It's escape instead of looking internal, instead of looking internal and looking at what you are accepting.
Speaker 3: It's it's not the show that has created you.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a show, but I think it's the shift and power and dynamic and money and financial. It does contribute, and I think that if you can't work through it, and you can't, if you're not building a team together and one person's growing and the other person staying the same, no matter what business you're in, it's going to freaking fail.
Speaker 3: Who is Andy's favorite housewife? And you signed Kyle? I think Camera, I think and Kyle I think so too. But I think there's one Kenya. I think.
Speaker 2: I think he also likes Jenna Lyons a lot. He does because Jenna Lyons's who she's on New York. No, she's a New New York housewife.
Speaker 3: But that can't forget about what housewife needs to get off social media? A lot of the follow them? Yeah, I mean yeah, the ex housewives for sure. Yeah, get off and stop commenting. What housewife do you think needs to make a comeback? I mean Joe, jay La Rose. I would not be sad about who would you pick? Teddy? I want to hear from what you would pick. He needs to come back.
Speaker 2: I think she's caused too much trouble with but she's really good but I think she's I have to be honest, I was so excited about Porsche coming back. God forget about like that would that would have been my pitch. It really isn't by jealousy that nobody's ever gonna pick me. Nobody's ever gonna pick It's not a pick me thing. It's like, if I'm going to watch something, I want to watch somebody that is going to give all the things that I could never give.
Speaker 3: And I think Porsche does that. I think Tamra you did that. I think did that by bringing it back. Why don't you think you could come back? Why do you feel like you couldn't?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like, and I only have known you other than the Red Carpets that you've interviewed me on, I feel like you do have it.
Speaker 3: So why do you think you couldn't or I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would ever come back to Beverly Hills because I there's no self deprecation in Beverly Hills, and that's a huge part of who I am.
Speaker 3: It's making fun of myself. It's being like a big difference between filming on Irons County. I filmed.
Speaker 2: Once this season and I said to her afterwards afterwards, and I had you know, I filmed over three seasons on Beverly Hills, And I said to Tamora, I said, the most fun I ever had filming the show was doing that episode in County.
Speaker 3: So Beverly Hills won't let people be self deprecating.
Speaker 2: Why, Like here's an example, Like make fun of something about yourself.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm so annoying and I want to get out of my own head. I'm annoyingly talkative.
Speaker 3: But then then I crashed and then I sleep the whole way home. Sleep. But say that about yourself, like you're not you're you're great. Okay, that's just fake, you know what I mean? Like that's you know what I know? Are you saying Beverly Hills is fake? No, it's not. It's just a different it's stuffy. It's stuff. It's stuffy. It's like, don't be honest about what's really going on here, because we're all fake.
Speaker 5: So I could be like, I'm at it's like a house just together, and I'm gonna pretend that i'm somebody else.
Speaker 2: But I could say that I think you're like you're too scruffy for Beverly. Yeah, and I'd be like, I'm a fucking hot mess express I'm tired. Oh, Teddy don't say that, and Teddy don't say that.
Speaker 3: They're gonna use that.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, let the muse it because it's funny and no, but I see like what she's saying, like it doesn't make it fun like.
Speaker 3: Orange County. All right, So we're gonna play plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: What's worse driving drunk into a house or lying about having cancer? Please remember that I've had melanom and I'm gonna judge you for this answer.
Speaker 3: Lying about having cancer for yeah, I just lost my mom. Yes, okay, So alexis you're stealing somebody's orange next season?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 3: I com plead the fifth because I get one and I'm not not come back anyway. So there we go. Okay, we don't like to say Mary f kill, so we say Mary f Bye, Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, baby Mary f Bye.
Speaker 2: What it be?
Speaker 3: David Badore, Simon, Barney, are Slade Smiley? Who are you going to marry? Who are you gonna f and who you're going to say goodbye to? David, Simon and Slade. I'm going to answer the last question no, No, you can't. No, you have to answer. I thought that was my last question. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to plead the bill on that, because there is nobody I would do anything.
Speaker 3: On that list with every Amen, Sister Amen, I wouldn't even say bye to one. I wouldn't do anything with any of those three men. Okay, bye, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen to an Adriana song on repeat for twenty four hours, or be trapped on an elevator with her for twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Listen to the song for sure? Who on your cast has the smallest bank account? I wouldn't know that. This is all teddy right now? Oh God, I finally get to put you in the hot seat.
Speaker 4: Thank you, girlfriend. Okay, name a current housewife you think you are better? A better housewife, Van, Peggy.
Speaker 3: Soul in.
Speaker 2: Your current housewife, Thank you. You're a better housewife then a current and on any franchise you cannot disclose your opinion.
Speaker 3: A current housewife on any franchise that I think I'm better than.
Speaker 4: Yes, a better housewife, Fan, not better a Van, just a better house housewife.
Speaker 3: Is takes a lot of I'll loosely say.
Speaker 4: Gina okay from OC Gina Kay from OC. Okay, we're moving on. You filmed OC this season. If you were to join full next time, please whose orange would you take?
Speaker 3: Katie's? You can't mind. No, Katie's Katie. That's the point. Nobody knows. She's just I love Katie. You guys, I love Katie. But okay, Katie, Okay.
Speaker 4: What's something that didn't air during your time on BH Beverly Hills that you wish did?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: There was a moment.
Speaker 2: Uh, I was sixteen weeks pregnant and I didn't know, and all the women we had all I was sick, and all the women had decided that I had mold in my house and we're like, what the hell is going on with me?
Speaker 3: And it became this huge thing. And it was actually that I was sixteen weeks pregnant. That is so special.
Speaker 2: And then we had this whole moment where I provided this book for them and they filmed me. I would have never thought that I was pregnant, and I just kept feeling sick and.
Speaker 3: Wow, like, oh, it's mold, it's this, it's that everyone was figuring it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then once we did figure it out, then we did this amazing like book for the kids, and they started crying and it was like a huge emotional moment and they didn't show it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, okay, this is Tara. You're the only hope for civilization and must procreate with one of these men.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck of her face. The face already says Ryan or Brooks. Well, no, she can't plete the fifth. I didn't get complete the fifth. No, she gets one. This is called plete the fifth base list. Actually know what I heard. He's got big thing. You like, big dangers, Like you think it's about the size of emotion. Well, look at my choices. I would have pled the fifth. That's so fast. Okay, who will you be the longer? Who will who will be the longest lasting? O? G? Teresa or Kyle? Kyle? I don't know. That's a tough one. Actually, Actually, me and Teresa the longest running housewives right now. So then, do you think you are a better housewife than both of them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 3: That was very genuine, because yeah, I think very for so many years, it's really like admirable. Well that was a fun girls, so much