Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scruggs.
Speaker 3: Here we are the National Football League kicking off the twenty twenty four season to night tonight on NBC Baltimore, Kansas City, Kansas.
Speaker 2: City, colag You are in the players Lounge.
Speaker 3: Heckma Harrison is here. The former Cowboys safety Barry.
Speaker 2: Church in the building. I am Newly Scruggs.
Speaker 3: You've got forty five minutes of professional football talk right here from the s WBC podcast studios. The Cowboys are on the practice field right now, getting ready for the Cleveland Browns on Sunday afternoon in Cleveland, Ohio, on the shores of Lake Erie, right down the road from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: The season will begin four on four.
Speaker 3: Quarterback Dac Presott number four shot watch at number four. Lots of items to get to, but today let us talk about the offense of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Got the hands full of Newie. They got their hands.
Speaker 3: Full Yes, they do left tackle. I'm worried, Tyler guid and I'm worried. I'm worried.
Speaker 2: Heck, you gotta you look like you're not worried like I'm worried.
Speaker 4: No. Well, here's the thing. I think everybody knows who Miles Garrett is. And have we not been talking about this for three months at least at least since the since the schedule came out. We knew that our rookie left tackle was going to have a serious to take and just right out the shoot against one of the best uh in the NFL. When you look at Miles Garrett, he is a freak of nature as an athlete.
Speaker 2: And PFF. You know anytime something by eff we.
Speaker 4: Stop, let me baby. You know, any time you're trying to win the argument the BF bring about, I'm going straight to BFM. This man has a ninety five grade when it comes down to the pass rush. And so that's why I believe we've been talking about their running back room and what behooves the Dallas Cowboys to generate some type of run when you get up here to Cleveland, because look, that's gonna help your rookie center. That's gonna help your rookie left tackle. What do big fellas like to do. They like to run forward, get downhill immediately, and that's gonna help them. Now, Cowboy Nation may not want to hear that, you know, run the ball, run the ball with who win, right, That's gonna be the question. But I think with Tyler Guidon and Cooper beb that's what we want to do. We want to try to establish this run right away because what that does is that gives you a dimension to your offense instead of making you one dimensional. And if we do that in Cleveland, somebody ain't gonna come out of it. Oh okay, because then what you do is you allow this defense that is already hunt mentality. That's what look and what I was alluding to yesterday talking about them. When you have a defense that's that's special and you have a character like that that can really just like make your defense, make your offense one dimensional, or at least force you to try and run everything away from him. Coach Schwartz knows that teams don't want to go directly at this guy, and they're definitely gonna give They're definitely gonna give guiding as much help as they possibly can for the Cowboys. I just feel like once you establish that balance, if you can establish that balance in the first half, then other guys start to get off. And that's where Ferd comes in because I feel like, look, here's the thing. When I look at the Cleveland Browns defense, that secondary. There's nothing about them that I say is special. No, I listen, No, I don't, I don't, And I think what makes them special is their past rush. Seriously, you got a mean pass rush, but that secondary. Here's here's my thing. When I look at Ceedee Lamb and I look at Ward and I think Emerson Junior on the Emerson on the other side, Newsome, you know, and all three of those guys are special sitting in a nickel package that they have. I think that CD Lamb shouldn't have any problem with these guys, you know. So, so first thing first, established the run. No, no, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna piggyback off of what you said when you talk about establishing the run, because you gotta be balanced when going against a team like this, Like you said, I mean, if you if you let them just pin their ears back and get after Dak Prescott it's gonna be a long afternoon because he's gonna have his hands full. Like you just said, he's gonna have his hands full at that left tackle spot. You can help him out chipping here and there, but that's gonna take away from first offensive production out there.
Speaker 2: So he sometimes he's gonna be.
Speaker 5: One on one with Miles Garrett and it's you know, time to step up. But he's not the only rookie that's gonna be under attack on that offensive line because just like you know, Dan Quinn used, you know, the bazooka or the missile, I've been the missile now as a chess PA's going all over the place. Schwartz does the same thing with Miles geared right. You see him over top of the center doing that back and forth, trying to get that two way go on that center so he can get that middle the middle pressure. So Cooper bebe He's gonna be under attack as well. Both of these young guys are gonna have a full dose of Miles Garrett. So hopefully they prepare and ready for that. But when you talk about offensively, they gotta find some bounds. Whether it's running back by committee. You lead off with Zeke trying to be your you know, hammered. Then you let you know that'll get in there and do some explosive stuff. They have to find some type of bounds.
Speaker 2: Even if it's.
Speaker 5: Only two and a half yards per carry, three yards per carry here and there, nothing exciting three yards in a cloud of dust. At least it'll keep that defense on this to where they gotta kind of respect to run because if they just can pin their ears back, it's gonna be a long afternoon. Because this defense is special in the fact that they don't have to just blitz to generate pressure. They can generate pressure with those four defensive linemen up front. They're that special. So to me, it's gonna be a dogfight because you know, you may not have a lot of respect for their secondary out there, but they got some dogs and they got some linebackers that can cover as well.
Speaker 3: The initial thing Tyler got left tackle. Rookie had played a whole lot of football, hasn't played left tackle. Cleveland, Ohio Miles Gary, the reigning defensive.
Speaker 2: Player of the Year. Yeah, he's like that man concern level.
Speaker 4: Level one. It's red. You know, he's coming out of the blue where everybody.
Speaker 3: Mike McCarthy, the head coach, he said he's gonna have to spend some time out there solo, have to do a little bit solo out there.
Speaker 2: I just hope it's not too long.
Speaker 5: Maybe you'll run downs you letting you know, well you believe in one of especially known pass rushing situation, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't see. He didn't specify like that give you. He does give you that, but one on one of them, okay, first and ten, okay, maybe, but third and seven at all.
Speaker 4: You've been a part of those defenses that have had those special edge rushers where teams have had to move the whole pocket bootlegs out to another end. You gotta there are ways to move around, move around that, and even with big butt down exactly on the backside, you do everything that you got to ship him. All of that is is in your cover to do to throw it at him. I just think I just feel like offensively, especially when we talk about protecting Tyler guiding with the tight end, I think that starts to limit your offense because now you're in a situation with a defense that can get after you and you can't get all of your weapons out into coverage.
Speaker 5: You really only have one. No disrespect to the other guys, but Ceedee Lamb. I mean that that's your threat. Ceedee Lamb in third in my opinion.
Speaker 3: And so to me, this is where I come back into You say you're limiting your weapons. But if I got guiding one on one and no help, will the weapons have an opportunity? I mean, if I was as long as I got, I got CD in a route, I got Ferguson in a round. I'm asking one of those two guys, I need you to win your matches. Absolutely, Okay, so we're gonna help. We're gonna help get back an extra second here or second and a half. I need somebody to win the route, even see it, even if you're double. I need you to win it because it's gonna be this type of football game. And to me, I go back into that game we all talk about it in Atlanta, which has Green was out there and they didn't want to help him. Well, it didn't matter that you had four dudes out in the route, you couldn't get the ball out there.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter. So for me, this is just my opinion.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll sacrifice one less dude in a route to give my quarter back a little bit of more time, because I think if Dak has an extra half second, and with the chemistry he has with a CD Lamb and with a Jake Ferguson, now I do believe he can, somebody gotta make a play. Cook somebody, somebody got it. If I got those three, give me those three in a route, I'll see, I'll see. I believe they can. They can generate something.
Speaker 4: And know what I think I'm really trying to say is that Mike McCarthy has to mix it up. He has to mix all. Yeah, you have to mix this up. And I agree you don't. You're not. Don't be arrogant enough to go out here and think that, hey, just because we got to get out tight end, now we don't. You're not gonna get any help in these situations. No, we have to help you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But in this office that we've seen with Mike McCarthy, what he's developed in his relationship with Dak Prescott has been get the ball out of your hands. You know it's not a five step drop, and you know, sit up and wait, survey the field, get the ball out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: So that quick game. To me, I think Dak should come.
Speaker 4: Out and really be sharpen what I call those seven on seventh three that you know, come back route, curl slants, you know things that y'all do out there in individual drills. Those things should be easy. But when you're going up against a defense that you know, look they got some I'm not saying that the secondary is not that like that. I'm saying, boy, they have a great benefit of some pass rushers up front that give them that split second to be able to dig on the ball and come back on the ball because you know that quarterback got there's no second guess in that A Hey, that's not a two route system. He don't have that much time. So to me, that's what I'm saying. Dak has to be one thing. He has to help his left tackle out by not taking long through his reads and progressions and if it's not there, try and extend that play.
Speaker 2: We hadn't seen Dak run or do anything. Use your legs.
Speaker 4: If it's not there, get out of harm's way, get down, do something, but get the ball out of your hands.
Speaker 3: And I think this is where Mike McCarthy is a play caller. When you talk about mixing it up and being smart, I think this plays into what he's been able to show you during his time in this league.
Speaker 4: He'll be Okay, you know what, you know what, you messed me up yesterday man with Honter Lipkey.
Speaker 2: So what I did?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what I did. I went back and I looked at it. I went to John Coon, all right. I went to John Coole, and I'm like, how did Mike McCarthy use Coon? And that is backside of the backfield out and in the flat you know, a bubble, a bubble screen, you know, to the full back just to make the defense sit back at babe. Because again, like you were just saying, if they pinning their ears back and they coming after you and you don't have any answer for that, you don't have a play that makes them at least second guess misdirection something, you know, a counter something.
Speaker 2: Dum hey, this thing could be over before it starts, real quick, real quick. That no, it does.
Speaker 4: I mean, because one of the things I don't want to do is be foolish and not at least consider all of the possibilities and if you have a guy like that that you can use as a weapon. Now, I ain't saying he going on an eighty yard run. Okay, I'm not saying. I'm not even saying pro bo.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. I believe.
Speaker 4: I can't bubble screen. Listen, Yes, you're gonna, you're gonna You're gonna have to do something. You're gonna have to do something to get this off full back counters next. What I'm saying, you know what, you got that paragraph.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Don't doubt on the screen and Bogie ship or somebody, what's about.
Speaker 4: See, That's what I'm saying, because even you, as a de former defensive player pro player, if you saw Hunter Lippy in the game, you would think this is has Bro missus Brock and he and turn around and have to take your boy text you, I can't believe. See, I just't want the airway look at me. I just didn't want to throw the possibility. I just didn't want to throw the possibility away. That's all I knew. I was looking at it. I did say that on the airway. So I can't believe my Carly got to mix it up to mix it up, mixing it up, mixing it up.
Speaker 5: Look, you gotta be about eighth on the mix up list. We gotta get a bubble with all the Fells do this. That's on five. You're right, we might be there.
Speaker 3: Plays on the play sheet El Boogie package right there, sitting there. You circle that just show you he did.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it, but you know, I mean, it's just hey, it's just looking at it, exploring the possibilities. And this is a big game. This is a big game. I think for Dak. If I come back and you know, without even looking at the score, knowing what the score is, and I look at the stats on Sunday night and I see the Dak has throwing the ball forty times, I'm like, I don't think we win that game if that's what he has to do. So I think, and not that I want to make the a conservative game plan by any measure, I just think that mixing it up and having that balance in your offense is going to be important.
Speaker 2: Look, man, ric o'dado is the.
Speaker 4: Great unknown in this whole equation, because if his career ends today, he ends with three hundred and sixty five yards and two touchdowns and so but he is the most explosive and elusive back that you have in your backfield, and so concerning it.
Speaker 2: Is concerning for the last days, you're trying to figure that out. What is it? What is? We don't know? We don't we don't know that that is.
Speaker 3: This is one of the many question marks about this Dallas Cowboys team going into this game against the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: And there's some people right now there's this whole surge of ric o'dados is going to be the RB one guy. I don't right right now, I don't know how anyone can say, like based.
Speaker 6: On what.
Speaker 2: Maybe as a season goes on.
Speaker 3: Right now, I mean, this is not this. I would not I would not just say yes, that's gonna happen. Right We have to see I don't know where Mike's mentality is right now with the run game.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is going to be some of the beauties of what happens and why we need to be watching in Cleveland on Sunday to see exactly what happens coming up in the show. We will make our picks, okay, and we got to go through the Division winners.
Speaker 2: We have a game tonight.
Speaker 3: The world champion Kansas City Chiefs are hosting the Baltimore Ravens on NBC to start the football season. It's tonight tomorrow night. You've got the Packers and you've got the Eagles down in South America, they playing the football game.
Speaker 2: I mean this is be in Brazil and can't go nowhere? Man, They mean I can't leave the hotel? You want to come back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, yeah, Barry laugh, you know West Barry although.
Speaker 2: Yonder Ransom.
Speaker 4: Note the Barry Church found in the Amazon.
Speaker 2: They's got right right. Let's get our first break in right here.
Speaker 3: Play as Last Backy by Aristocrats gaming right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio.
Speaker 1: Oh are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the.
Speaker 7: Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot Com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Hey, there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team.
Speaker 2: On and off the reels.
Speaker 8: Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 6: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper.
Speaker 9: The press gut who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 2: He escapes left. He'll run for a first down.
Speaker 6: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 9: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 6: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 6: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP right to.
Speaker 2: The players Lounge.
Speaker 4: Next tour is back Head to at a T Stadium on Tuesday, September tenth for a showdown between Mexican and Canadian men's national teams. Don't miss another exciting soccer match in Arlington. Tickets are on sale now at seegeek dot com, the official ticketing provider of at and T Stadium Stadium Training camp in Frisco.
Speaker 2: All right, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That is heck Maherrison here at the House got Bury Church for my Cowboys Safety of the.
Speaker 2: Players, lads, brought to you by Aristocrat Game it is.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, let's just let's just jump it off, right, you guys get into jumping off there. Yeah, record record for the year record.
Speaker 2: Man, you're gonna put this on p Yeah, it's in pen.
Speaker 3: I've already got because I had to make my picks in the Dallas morning.
Speaker 2: I had to make all my picks.
Speaker 3: So I said ten and seven for the Cawtas ten and seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, I already know what you're gonna do. You're going you're gonna lower. You know you want me to go last. You want me to go ahead and get this thing rolling. You know I'm gonna be you know my number. I'll go ahead. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go nine and eight. There you go.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought you'd go, nine and nine and eight.
Speaker 5: Are we gonna have a chance to review this later in the season review this is it?
Speaker 2: Locked in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You you know what. It's the way the players lived wrote it down. We locked in. Ye save your chest and okay, okay, I said ten. Barry said nine.
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 2: Seven got freed over here. Ten greatest show a turn man.
Speaker 4: You know what, three twelve and five seasons, why would you think that there would be a lot of paying it. I mean, time prove consistency analytics because of regression to the means. Look, I think I think this season, I think this season is gonna be a little different and I think the Cowboys is going to be eleven and seven this year. I mean, yeah, eleven and six, eleven, eleven and six, eleven, eleven and six this season, I think you take a step back. You want you win one less game. You're playing the a f C North. That's the one thing that really makes me nervous about the way that this season is going to start because of who you're playing. You know so, yeah eleven, Boom and Danny would have been twelve and five.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Q's not here. We can make that, Okay. Uh So NFC East.
Speaker 2: Who wins it? There hasn't been a repeat winner since it's been twenty years. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with uh my boys in Pennsylvania, with the Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Kellen Moore going Kellen Moore, the belief and they've gotten better after last year.
Speaker 4: They've gotten better even after losing the center. Even after losing center.
Speaker 2: They addressed the defense. They addressed the skill positions on.
Speaker 5: The Flecher Fletcher, They got Jordan Davison, that they got those Georgia boys in there.
Speaker 2: So they did so much last year. They do.
Speaker 5: They do have a better secondary. They do have a better secondary than Look, I'm going, Philly. I don't know where y'all going with it, but that's where I'm going with it.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 4: You think, do you think Dotson makes a big, big difference. No, you don't think that's the He.
Speaker 5: Might get you a third down here and there, but yeah, I don't think he's gonna be that crazy.
Speaker 4: But yeah when they yes they do. But he's twenty seven years old. We already talked about the steep decline is coming, right, He's been he's been hurt, you guys not healthy.
Speaker 2: So heck me.
Speaker 4: You got the Cowboys, man, you know, yes, absolutely?
Speaker 2: You know the Cowboys got winn Yeah, you know, I do. I got the Cowboys winning. Okay, don't play it off like that. Don't play it off like that.
Speaker 4: God boys off like you coming, got your root, sneaking and got your root. I need to see not your question, man, better, baby, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Were you.
Speaker 4: Were you one of those players that really even paid attention to to like the word like fight, fight, finish and yeah.
Speaker 5: A workouts shirts. Yeah, I don't, I didn't. I don't understand. You know, the slogan of the year. I think they got going on here. I don't know if it's in every every other franchise. I wasn't in Jackville, but yeah, I don't know. It was finished then it was.
Speaker 2: It was it.
Speaker 4: Carpe dium. Yeah, rooted. Now it's rooted. I'm gonna go with mud.
Speaker 2: That's the word. Seventeen inches was one, yeah, seventeen Yeah, I never had to get that seventeen inches, Yo, Baseball played the dish and played. We rooted this year, rooted ten tones down. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Did you ever have any of those defensive coordinators that used to show like those videos before, like I had the the main guy that did it, it was Rob Mary Neelly. Every was every animal animal, just gruesome people getting the limbs ripped off. It was.
Speaker 5: He was just back there just narrating the old thing. Yeah, this is what happens when this guy gets man. It was it was, it was it was wild, but he had it.
Speaker 4: Takes man the video the Lions, Lions chasing down the buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the little little symbol on it. Man, it was tear you up. He did do that. Anderson came the bowling ball. Yeah, okay, thanks Rod so NFC North.
Speaker 3: Look Rod Rod Marinelli was good when he had first round picks. Then all of a sudden, you get here.
Speaker 2: I don't need those guys. I'll take this guy, little dude, let me stop it.
Speaker 3: No, go get Booker McFarlane, Get Ward's out, Go get the dudes.
Speaker 2: You had the us C.
Speaker 3: Darryl Russell, That's the thing I used to get on that all day long ago. He was try hard guy. He went SAP to try hard Warap is good.
Speaker 2: He's pack. You know. It was like Darryl Russell's really good. Like, dude, you made your name off good players. Now you want to come to the cabin. He was from try hard guy.
Speaker 4: Know. It was that Tristan Hill. It went out down to it went down here a.
Speaker 2: Dude whose own team benched him. You see we're running in power fire you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's signed the contract, you try hard contract.
Speaker 4: He's supposed to be the force man. Gator roll. You're talking about the NFC North. I got the Packers, NFC nor who you got in the North and the nose. Let go Detroit. You're going to Detroit. I'm going to Detroit, Man, I like, what Cam what got going on up there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm torn between green Bay be Cousins, what green Bay did to us, and just how hot they were at the end of the run. They had a run and they're seeing them against Look they look good.
Speaker 2: But I'm going Detroit.
Speaker 3: Oay, Detroit, Troup all alone. NFC South, give me Tampa Bay BC.
Speaker 2: Give me Atlanta. That's so distres Like, what did Why Atlanta? Whylandad a lot? But why?
Speaker 5: I think the pieces they added one, they got a quarterback. They haven't had a quarterback, Kirk Cousins. I think Kirk Cousins is a good quarterback. They got pieces around them. He could drake Lennon Pits. I think he can get the most out of Pits. And then defensively, they added two good pieces. You got you as a rusher and then you got the best safety tannem in all football, with Kates and Simmons in the background, and plus they got a j I think their defense is going to shock a little bit of people. Plus that division is it's it ain't like they gotta win, you know, gotta have twelve wins out there to get that.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to Atlanta with that. I'm going with you. Now, I'm going Tampa Bay. I think the Bucks, you know, still man have one of the best offenses in quarterback wide receiver tandem in the league. And I think that's gonna be the difference in those NFC South matchup. Got a good coach, Todd Bowles and and Todd Bowles.
Speaker 2: West San Francisco, easy like that. Yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 5: Give me, give me, give me San Francisco on that one might be though, who the Rams might be all right?
Speaker 2: This year?
Speaker 4: Look, man, when we practice against the Rams, I saw, I mean the Rams got violence on their mind.
Speaker 2: I mean they was tossing us out the club. They practiced poop in the court. Another year, go ahead, what's up with San Francisco, San Francisco exactly? San Francis, San Francisco, all right.
Speaker 3: Your wild cards? Give me Arizona the Rams. I'm going up and I am going with I'm going with d Q.
Speaker 2: D Q d C that's right.
Speaker 3: Even though they got there, they had to fire their content manager. You don't know who's gonna put together the hype videos, good luck.
Speaker 4: But you know it's three it's gonna be three wild card teams. So who's your third team?
Speaker 2: Arizona kind of go get iPad what that gonna be playing it?
Speaker 4: So you're going you're going l A, Arizona and Washington served Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, just like we saw the East couple of years ago, Philly, Dallas and the Giants. So there we go. Gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Green Bay, Philly. I'm gonna go Green Bay Philly. Man, I'm gonna toss up here. I'm going to Green Bay Philly. L A Rams.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, I'm gonna go Green Bay Rams mm hmm. It's tough. It's tough. It's tough, man, it's tough, Green Bay Rams. Now give me the Cowboys are sneaking. Now, cowboys are sneaking. Sneaking. Is your NFC champion?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, give me now give me Detroit. Give me Detroit. Man, give me Detroit NFC champions. Oh this is so ugly. That's tough. That's tough. Heck heck, my heck what you do for us?
Speaker 4: I know where you're going with nah, Man, it's you know what I look like this man?
Speaker 2: Now, this is this is It's gonna be hard.
Speaker 4: To beat San Francisco. You know it really is gonna be hard to be San Francisco. And I'm uh, I'm going with the cowboys with me.
Speaker 2: We're playing with me. Man, know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 2: Cow Boys to the baby. You ain't with a damn.
Speaker 5: I got Detroit, got Detroit. They're gonna be, They're gonna be, They're gonna be something that's pretty good. We're gonna play that musical season less. How we're gonna do it every time?
Speaker 2: We fini already.
Speaker 4: That Yeah, that's how you man, we got it one more? He said that the slogan you said it man, it's a man. It's definitely a man. Many times I was waiting for you to ain't many time year it's not you.
Speaker 2: How many times can we be denied? Believe?
Speaker 4: We keep knocking, We keep knocking, we keep knocking. Come on, man, we gotta break. They got that man, they got him in the Super Bowl. No, no, you got him there.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I know no, man, I didn't het, I didn't pick on the women.
Speaker 4: I didn't pick the rooted. Okay, you already know. I can't do it, man, I can't do it. There's no way because I don't believe that the lines are better than us.
Speaker 2: Man, just dope and by going with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've seen him do it year ten tones down.
Speaker 2: Year in New Orleans twenty eight years. Ain't been there.
Speaker 4: I will say that we're gonna be down there, man, with ben Ya's and Hurricanes.
Speaker 2: If they do, yes, be the first one.
Speaker 4: I'll beat it then and yeahs and Hurricanes. Come on, boy, let's take a break and we come back.
Speaker 2: We'll do the man.
Speaker 3: The a f C is uh hecma's guy him winning Winning the NFC Championship will be in New Orleans. The Cowboys won Super Bowl six in New Orleans. They want Super Bowl twelve in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, yes, come on that boy, AFC, AFC winners and wild card teams next right here playing line by Aristocrat gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 2: Already for this, tell you to kick.
Speaker 11: Off the twenty twenty three NFL season. Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at nflshop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 4: I'm Cowboys alumni Danny mccraig here with Smoothie King, asking what's that sound. That's the sound of me sipping one of their Powerpacksmoothies with over ten grams of pro team with real fruits and organic veggies.
Speaker 2: Because that's Smoothie King. What you see is what you sip.
Speaker 4: So grab a delicious Smoothie King Smoothie, throw a straw in your job and gets sipping real Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat A. Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's twenty hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Raising Caines presents the other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day. Caines rules Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the players loud Are you? Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboy Fan of the Year.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrated extraordinary, inspiring in original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboy fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I saw Rob last month. You know what Rob has that New York Acts. Come on where you know what he is? Man cutting? Is that guy? Man Rob Parker? My guy? My god?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he tried. He tried something. Man failed on him. Man, Rob Parker. Good people, good people. Okay, back here on players. I was brought to you by aristocrat gaming Barry Church for my Cowboys safety.
Speaker 2: Heck Maharrison. Okay.
Speaker 3: We went over our NFC predictions.
Speaker 2: We gave our cowboy right yea Church with eight? I went ten and seven. Heck when went eleven and six?
Speaker 3: Heck when I had the Cowboys winning the Church has uh Philadelphie winning the inn for the NFC. He's champion? Church and nine. We did not share information. We both came to the conclusion that former Cowboy Dan Campbell and.
Speaker 2: The Lions will be in New Orleans the Super Bowl. Heckmans picked the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: So now let us go over who'd y'all pick y'all to pick Detroit to play the Cowboys in the NFC Championship. I know y'all did. Come on, just admit it, admit it, admit it. It was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: Come on here, don't act like I'm that far man when I say that, y'all get them. Come on, man, why were you all gonna make it that kind of year? Are we really gonna be like this this year?
Speaker 2: I just all right?
Speaker 5: So you asked, have has Philadelphia gotten better? Has Dallas gotten better?
Speaker 4: I feel like you who did you lose that was so bad that you say, oh, man, there's no way that we can win twelve games this season. There's no way that we can win the division this year. Who was that player? If you're in it, come on, I mean in everybody that you say, even if you go left tackle on aging left tackle?
Speaker 2: Second? Hey, second? Was it second string? Pro Bowl?
Speaker 4: Whatever it was for the Pro Bowl? He made the Pro Bowl? Right, I'm not looking at guy's like who Armstrong. I'm not looking at the Fowler. I'm not looking at losing All.
Speaker 2: Pro last year.
Speaker 4: He was. That's what I'm saying. I'm not denying. I'm not denying that, but I'm talking one. I'm talking about the talent. Of your team. I'm talking about the talent of your You're talking asking me about the talent of our team, and I'm talking about the all pros that we still currently have on this roster, and I think you have a good enough roster to win it. I don't look in comparison.
Speaker 2: To Champs some bound, baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, you you did pick them to win the division. You're the only one that didn't pick them to win the division. But you didn't go as far to say that they wouldn't make the playoffs. So there is something. There is something even at that nine and eight that's telling you that they will be in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I ain't half wrong. You don't have to preach it to me. It's okay.
Speaker 4: Look, you have to be a politician. Listen, what kind of season do you want on that crow? Because I'm gonna be serving it. Get that, Louisa.
Speaker 2: You've been serving so much since you joined from the shore.
Speaker 4: Heck, man, Hey, you know what when I said twelve and five last season, you ain't come back and say heck, wh.
Speaker 2: You was right about that?
Speaker 4: And the year before you didn't come back and say heck when you was right about that.
Speaker 2: I said you didn't. You didn't say that, right, but you may.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you be on me at the beginning of the season because none of it is played out so newly. You laying out you, you're selling out you. Yourself is eating a lot of crawl in this situation. So you've been full of it too. So you know if I'm selling it, you consuming it. We got you eleven and six. Man, we got your super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going it's not I'd heard it all.
Speaker 3: Let's go man, AFC East, I've got Miami winning it.
Speaker 2: BC. Who you got.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Give me the Jets man, Y Rode stays healthy, give me the Jets.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm going Jets too, Yeah, just too. I think defense running game, Yeah right.
Speaker 3: The f C North Baltimore, That's who I've got winning it BC.
Speaker 4: Man, give me a give me Cincinnati healthy, Joe b that's crazy healthy.
Speaker 2: Im a shotgun right that.
Speaker 4: I think the I think the Bengals going back at Jamal Chase. You know he's fighting for that money. You gotta show improve. I think you got some weapons out there.
Speaker 3: All right, Houston's who might pick for the A f C South Church?
Speaker 2: Man, give me, give me, Duvall. Give me the last year was some bull drive, but they quarterback. Give me.
Speaker 4: Here's where we part, Here's I'm going to the seven three on this one, man, I'll go to Eagetown.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm going Today's town on the come on now, come on city, come on a f c k c.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Now the wild Card is gonna be crazy. He got Casey as well. Yeah, of course, give me case Okay, wild Card, give me the Chargers. Yeah, hurt, Uh Cleveland even slider there believe was over and uh, I'm gonna try Duvall. Yeah, slide slid.
Speaker 3: Sliding in it was all of the Jets, and so I'm like, yeah, forty year old quarterback.
Speaker 2: We'll see. But yeah, I think I did. I made another mistake. I keep trusting. Well, I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely going Baltimore, Miami, and I can't go Duvall. So I'm gonna follow up with these charges. I think there may be a difference in in your man Herbert this year. Okay, definitely a Chargers, Definitely a Charger slider in there.
Speaker 2: Give me Buffalo, give me, give me, give me.
Speaker 4: Josh Island, Pixie Dust get Buffalo in there, talk about and Baltimore and Baltimore. What it's not Give me Pixie does slide all it's yes, I know.
Speaker 2: Winning, it was winning.
Speaker 4: Give me Casey all right about the three, I'm Patty.
Speaker 2: I'm going Patty Man.
Speaker 4: I don't see I don't see anything stopping Patrick Mahons right now. I think with the new weapons that he had, the speed that they have over there, Jones, that that defense is crazy. They didn't get any of the credit that they should have last season for helping them win the Super Bowl, get them to that point. They carried them a lot in the season last year. And man, it's just sometimes you see those players go from you know, like just being a great player to god like almost when you win three in a row, that's that's you just meant this man right now and there's nobody compared to him.
Speaker 2: All right. So you've got Kansas City wins Super Bowl over Dallas.
Speaker 4: You got New Baltimore winning the whole time or winning the a f C W a f C and all Lamara found off one up, oh l Jack, that's King Henry Lamar. You might have had a chance into that sick right, it's.
Speaker 2: Over now you.
Speaker 4: Had a shot right up into that big when we was doing this last year like that, See how you do tragic last year. Ain't no, ain't no. They're gonna be ay.
Speaker 2: Ain't no fun. When the Rabbit got the gun, I'm like, man, these dudes couldn't win it. Couldn't you in the division? Man, couldn't They had four game lead or something crazy trash, So never again, So leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Ultimore winning, You got Kansas City winning it. Yes, who's your super Bowl champion down in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Case he's gonna repeak that hit him with the Michael Jordans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just don't see anybody stopping them guys defensively. They only getting better.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a rough season for a lot of cat That's gonna be a hell of a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Tultimore when they last super Bowl, the Wars, by the way, I was there, you were there?
Speaker 4: What is that the one we were talking about just yesterday? The lights? Lights winning when the lights went out? Kaepernick Kaepernick had.
Speaker 2: That's a scary situation.
Speaker 5: Remember the lights When I was you in New York when the lights went out when he's playing the Giants up there.
Speaker 2: That was like twenty eleven. I think that's crazy and I was, man, I was nuts.
Speaker 3: No, I was not there at that one. But that one in Super Bowl New Orleans. That was that was bad.
Speaker 2: That was really bad. It's gotta be scary. That was bad. That was bad. That was scary. That was bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was I tell you what if you guys ever get an opportunity to watch that thirty for thirty on the the two thousand Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know they hand.
Speaker 4: It's they filmed that a day what was it a day or a week before Sarah passed away? It's something crazy? Is that last time you know actually talking about that team. But they narrated the season and it really is. It is something to behold the way that they went from from banks, you know, to different quarterback and the way that they maneuver through that season.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So that's the America's game. The America's then the one that the NFL does when the Super Bowl teams.
Speaker 4: Now, this was a thirty thirty for thirty.
Speaker 3: Was just the one where they were all on the stage. Yes, okay, so I've seen that with too. There was two of them that they did the America's game is pretty good too, because they talk about going from Tony Banks boy and just getting all that done there.
Speaker 4: But Dad, I don't really remembers being like, I mean a defense was unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was I think at the time.
Speaker 4: They were trying to figure out the balance that they had with their coach and he was one of those guys that came from Minnesota and was used to airing the ball out with Chris Carter and Moss and he had to get that back to basics with their running game with Louis the other Lewis. Yeah, lou to get things worked out, and that's why they went through that change. Tony Banks was just an interception machine. I mean he was turning over and as you know, as a defensive guy, if you have a quarterback that's putting you at harms way and you got a good defense like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guys was hot. Jackson.
Speaker 3: They went to a real bus driver and oh yeah it was driving, but he was driving.
Speaker 4: Don't a man, don't.
Speaker 5: He gets defensive like if people are like, man, you know you was just kind of a bus driver and he's like, no, I did my hes.
Speaker 4: Just like you know what he's almost like Milne to his fate when he says, dude, I had one of the best defenses in the world.
Speaker 2: Why would I say that?
Speaker 3: Actually pretty cool when you talk to him about it. He really just like, I got super ring. I really don't care what you think. I got a super ring and I was smart enough to what do we need to do and go out there and do it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, he's he's a confident dude. You know, he's a confident guy. So he he don't care.
Speaker 3: He's got a ring and he got to play with on one of the best defensive teams in history, you know, probably a top three team, the top three, top five defensive team in NFL history. So but he doesn't care because he's got a ring on it. So you can't take that from him.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch it. I'm telling you, Okay, gentlemen, it's like that. Yeah, it's time to go. It's forty It's forty five Friday, tomorrow, tomorrow. See who you picked the game? Pick man to the super Bowl. I started with and he took it over. I can see it happened. Harrison.
Speaker 3: Thank you, very Church, thank you. Plays lunch brought to you by Aristocrat game. We'll talk to you about right on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.