Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Everybody excited to have another best Bits this weekend with y'all.
Speaker 2: But this weekend I am joined by none other than Raymundo.
Speaker 1: What's up you?
Speaker 2: How you feeling this weekend?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? At summertime, that's you and me's time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like meaning we go party and have a good time.
Speaker 1: Well, and we both seem to like beaches, lakes, I mean water.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, I.
Speaker 3: Just like anything that's a good time besides like sitting inside Seltzer's sultzers.
Speaker 2: That is true. Listen, if I could be on a lake and on a boat every weekend, I totally would.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I just see your pictures and I know my life is pool, not really lake as much as you are, but I go pool. I'd like to take it vacation as a Pacific Atlantic So I know that's me. And then I see your Instagram that's similar to me. So I feel that we're both water type people.
Speaker 2: Summer we're we're just the good vibes people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it is. So, yeah, we are we are rocking and rolling summertime. We got a lot to talk about those. So you ready for this? Yeah, all right, we're diving into Lunchbox's stocks, though it's technically Lunchbox Bobby and Amy stocks.
Speaker 2: But we got an update. But you know, let's be real here.
Speaker 3: You were like the first one to talk about stocks and like go in on buying stocks and stuff. And then I came up behind you doing something like figuratively about.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, sounded very weird but interesting.
Speaker 3: Doing stocks and buying sucks getting super invested into stocks. So I want to talk about like some stocks that we've got invested in because I feel like it might be a little bit more of a mature conversation than when Lunchbox talks about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more of a cryptocurrency guy, and that sounds stupid in this economy. In this economy because it tanked. You had all those ones, the one dude that went to the Bahamas, he was a crook, the Binance that that website, Coinbase, all of them are struggling right now. But Ether and bitcoin are the two biggest ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what can you answer me this?
Speaker 3: Because listen, I was listening to all you guys, and you guys were going on about this cryptocurrency, and I had nothing crazy, but I put like one hundred dollars into doge coin and still sitting there because I just haven't touched it, which is what I do with stocks, just put it there and don't think about it.
Speaker 1: So that one went up to seventy cents then tanked. You really should have sold that week that it blew up and Abby two she would have made thousands of dollars. Should have could have? Would nobody did that?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's ever going to go back up again?
Speaker 1: No, because that one there's there was ended up being all kind of even Dave Portnoy put out there, he goes, I'm going to go with this whatever he went with some dog co or is doge coin the dog one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the dog one.
Speaker 1: There was about ten of them that were all these blank coin blank coin. Those all went away. So really the big players are Ethereum and UH and sorry coinbait in the coin base appts. Ethereum is the big one, and then also bitcoin Ethereum. When I told the show to buy it, it was two hundred. It's now eighteen hundred dollars, and it seems like it's going to hover right around there. That's not the one you want to buy. The one you want to buy that's the most volatile is bitcoin. Because bitcoin used to be right around one thousand. When it was twenty eighteen, it was around one thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, But let me tell you how much it is to just buy one thing of bitcoin right now.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight thousand, thirty thousand dollars, right it went up to seventy thousand, and now it's dropped to thirty. If by chance it drops into the five thousand six that range, buy it because it's they say it's going to go to one hundred thousand at some point down the road right now, No five years, eh, But I'm just telling you that's my that's my stock tip, okay.
Speaker 3: But everybody told me that about dosecoin and that one just freaking died.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you those are dyers. Those aren't the play The big players in the Ethereum in the bit is ethereum and bitcoin.
Speaker 3: In the theium is eighteen hundred for one stock right now, So that's definitely more doable than bitcoin.
Speaker 1: My only two cents on that is it seems other places are starting to do athereum where you can pay for it in other countries. I saw that bitcoin. They're they're now having kiosks. You'll probably see it. You can go to one of your gas stations will be a bitcoin machine. I know they have it on West End and one of them. So you're going to start to be able to pay with bitcoin and ether and which is what will keep it around all that other crap. You could never pay for it. That's why it died.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me though, with crypto, I just need to get rid of it. Well for it's not crypto, sorry dogecoin. I just need to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 2: So like there's no chance that this could at least make a little.
Speaker 1: Bit zero percent chance. If I'm wrong, I will come to work on my knees. I will have a twenty dollars bill and I will have it on your desk for you because I was wrong. Okay, So that's a win win situation. You can't lose there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't put a lot of stock into it. I just put one hundred bucks to be like, Okay, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Thanks for tuning in to Wall Street Radio, But I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk about some railar ones, not just crypto. So you don't invest in any of like the regular stocks.
Speaker 1: Those are my expertise. No, I've not invested in that.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a really good, good one for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh it's it's either Devon or Devon Energy.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it's at.
Speaker 3: But it has a ten percent ten point three four dividend yield, which means you get a decent back from it if you invest in it in a while, whereas like I get some from Apple and stuff and they're like a dollar or whatever. But ten percent is nuts.
Speaker 2: For a dividend yield.
Speaker 1: So you've already had it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, I just bought it because it's low right now, and it's one that over five years looks awesome, like has been over the course of five years, keeps going up. And it's only forty seven bucks right now for one share. So it's like one you can get into like ground level. It's like an energy company, and so it's still on the newer side of things. They work in production of oil and natural gas properties. But like that dividend yield is nice.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this, here's something. This is amazing advice. I've tried to pitch it on The Big Show, We've talked about it on Sore Loser Fhow.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're saying this is a rejected rejected segment.
Speaker 1: Yes, this has been rejected multiple times. But if you have ten thousand dollars sitting around, there's a website. This is a US government website. It's treasurydirect dot gov. And you can give the government ten thousand dollars and in six months they'll give you five hundred dollars. But they're just going to use your money and to them, it's worth it to give you five hundred, and then after another six months they'll give you another five hundred. So the most you can make is one thousand dollars. But you just have to give the government ten thousand to use and spend and.
Speaker 3: However, but assuming you can't touch that money.
Speaker 1: No, it's just there. So if you have it sitting around, most people don't, so don't even listen to what I just said. But if you do, that's something, isn't.
Speaker 3: That I mean similar to getting into like it's a bond. Yeah, okay, I couldn't remember the name of it, but okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: That's like an official one too.
Speaker 3: It's at least like it's more sustainable than like stocks that we're talking about. Stocks are more risky. You don't know what's going to happen. Correct that you know what's going to happen, you'll at least make one thousand dollars on the ten thousand that you have sitting around doing nothing exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's more than you're gonna make in a savings account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Rand Morgan Tax Radio. We'll be right back listen.
Speaker 2: I've done a whole lot of research.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be really at like investing and understanding money. I'm trying to make my own bag. You know, I'm not trying to depend on somebody else.
Speaker 1: I was fumbling the bag for many years. So I'm also trying to make my bag.
Speaker 2: See, so you're trying to do it. This is where we're at. But this is the one that I'm talking to you about.
Speaker 3: So on Robinhood you can see what analysts say, and fifty five percent of analysts say to buy Devon Energy right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a solid one.
Speaker 1: Good advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course, like the other ones are really good. I got.
Speaker 3: I got into Yum, which you know I'm always at is.
Speaker 1: That because you eat all their products.
Speaker 3: So I was like, well, I'm investing into it, so assends of money. I also invested into Walmart, which was a really solid one.
Speaker 2: I didn't really anticipate that, but Walmart's been a good one.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not a bed Bath and Beyond.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't get into bed Bath and Beyond dig get into Meta and Amazon. These are like the like Staples, they can kind of count on Apple, Disney, Amazon, Meta. But I got into those, like all of these when it was remember like a couple months ago when everything basically dropped and it was roll crap.
Speaker 1: Is that when also cryptocurrency crashed.
Speaker 3: I think, so when it was basically when everybody was saying, oh, we're about to have another stock market crash, I was like, well, I could just buy a bunch of stuff right now and just like say, hey, let's go. I did that when that was all down. So now all of these are like in the two hundred three hundred, and I bought.
Speaker 2: Them for like fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: So like I'm crushing my stock game right now. Good job all from research, just learning nobody's taught me anything. But this is just like my my money that I need to do something with. So it's making money, but I don't need it right now.
Speaker 1: But you can YouTube too. There's a lot of stuff on there, right Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So you're into the cryptocurrency. I gave us a good stock I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I give the advice, but I mean I'm waiting. I'm waiting because I've I've seen what it does and I know the path.
Speaker 3: Well. And let me make this point though, Lunchbox always says on are He's like, well, Morgan told me to talk to friends. What I said that started this whole stock thing was, Hey, you should definitely talk to your friends because it gives you more information.
Speaker 2: Don't just jump off a bridge if your friends says to jump off a bridge.
Speaker 3: But like, if you talk to people and see what they invest in, and they've had a good experience with something or this has happened for them, then you have information to go off of. If you're just on Robinhood buying stocks and hanging out, agreed, But like, if you're just doing it, Willie Nillian, you're paying attention to things you may not understand.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 3: Your friends can at least give you some more information.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dave Ramsey.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, not Morgan told me to hang out with my friends, which is what he says every time. Oh there's our there are what would you like to call it? Ray, Ray and Morgan stock update.
Speaker 1: Ray and Morgan tried to get you the bag?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do it. Okay, but do it in an announcer voice.
Speaker 1: Ray and Morgan get you the bag?
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: There's our segment to help you make some money. Okay.
Speaker 3: We did do a pick a bit this week, and y'all heard all about my future husband.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's real?
Speaker 1: Ray?
Speaker 2: Do you believe in psychics?
Speaker 1: What I mean, I wasn't sitting in on the zoom that you did with the psychic, However, official that is usually I'd like to have you in the same room so they're really able to feel vibes.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: She's been pretty right on bone stuff, So yeah, I wo'd agree. It's going to be in the fall. You're gonna meet some football guy. He lives in the country.
Speaker 3: You think it's a football got you threw that one in on by yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm talking he probably plays football.
Speaker 2: I know, but you threw in that.
Speaker 3: She didn't say football, but you're throwing in any football player.
Speaker 2: I just don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: I didn't even take her advice. I just went with what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: He is tall, dark and handsome.
Speaker 1: I feel like you and Morgan number one are looking for the same guy country boy.
Speaker 3: No oh no, but you know what, because I'm not really looking for a big hunter.
Speaker 1: She likes that.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is I've sent her and literally this happened. I matched with a guy on Hinge, but I only match because.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is a perfect match for Morgan number one.
Speaker 3: So my first message to him was, hey, can I set you up with my friend?
Speaker 1: And he goes, yeah, what about both of you.
Speaker 2: He's kind of taken it back, but I was like, listen.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not big into you killing all the animals, but my girlfriend really likes this stuff.
Speaker 1: She randomly does never knew that about her.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, she's gotten into it in the last few years, and so I like connected them.
Speaker 2: They talked a little bit. I don't know if anything ended up panning out, but.
Speaker 3: So we do have a similar type, but she definitely leans more country boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need to know the nitty gritty details.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I was just giving you, you know, the breakdown a little bit more so just the same guy.
Speaker 2: But that did happen.
Speaker 3: That was a true story, and I still do it sometimes for my friends, which I as a guy. Would you be offended by that? If you match with a girl and then she's like, hey, let me set you up with my friend.
Speaker 1: No, that'd be cool. The only girls would do that. Dudes would never do it.
Speaker 2: It's true, my buddy, y'all do it.
Speaker 1: My buddy says that all the time about me. Hey, how came you never told me about Morgan? Hey? How come you never told me about it? I'm like, dude, guys don't.
Speaker 3: Match make why because y'all are bad at it?
Speaker 1: We just don't do it because guys don't care. Guys are good friends in the camaraderie being bros, given DAPs, but they're not emotionally trying to conne you with your soulmate. Guys don't think like that.
Speaker 2: Dang By, Why I haven't met my future husband yet?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I didn't explain it to justin like that. But I go, dude, I'm not looking out for your blank.
Speaker 2: That was definitely more bro tog than I did not need.
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, well, yes that happened. Y'all heard about my future husband. I want to ask you some fun random questions were are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If they're fun, they're not fun.
Speaker 3: I just say that, what's the funniest animal you have ever owned as a pet?
Speaker 1: I've only owned fish, cat, dog, m. We were going to try for a chinchilla.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be cool.
Speaker 1: We kind of pet store owned it, where we would go in the pet store and look at it and act like we owned it. So I would say chinchilla. I think they're just hilarious. They're not a hamster, so they're bigger, they have a little bit, They're more of a pet, I would say. But i'd say chinchilla.
Speaker 3: So that was your fantasy funniest pet you vote ever owned, because you didn't actually get one.
Speaker 1: We went in several times with the intention of getting a chinchilla, but never did. But I would say, give me the chin chili.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we're going on the fantasy animals.
Speaker 3: But I almost got it was a sugar glidder, you know, the sugar glotters.
Speaker 2: Like the flying squirrels. Wow, oh my god, I loved them.
Speaker 1: I've probably got some of a couple on my right off my balcony.
Speaker 3: Oh. They're more than like what regular squirrels are.
Speaker 2: They're like nocturnal and stuff. But we saw one.
Speaker 3: I played in a volleyball tournament and a girl brought hers with her and it was just sleeping in her hoodie the whole time, and then when it finally came out, it started.
Speaker 2: Flying across all the courts.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, awesome, so cool.
Speaker 3: And they're like they they're teeny tiny if you look up a sugar litter. They're so cute and they have these little bat wings almost, and.
Speaker 2: They just fly.
Speaker 1: I'm getting you that for Christmas.
Speaker 3: That's my fantasy one. But the legit one we did have was a ferret. Oh wow, that was a crazy experience.
Speaker 1: My parents would never allow this, So I'm really just at dogs and cats. So I don't have an answer.
Speaker 2: You got fish though, too barely.
Speaker 1: If we did, it was a week and it was probably a science thing or something.
Speaker 2: You want to know.
Speaker 3: Something that's funny is I always made my dad like you know how most people like flush them down the toilet. I always made my dad bury all my fish. So there's a graveyard of beita fish in the backyard of our old house.
Speaker 1: You gotta have the funeral, yeah, I always.
Speaker 2: Had to have funerals. I couldn't, just like you see in the movies, really like flesh it. I just couldn't. I had to bury them.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's like a legit goodbye. That's awesome that pop would do that for you.
Speaker 2: Did you bury your fish or did you flesh them?
Speaker 1: Uh? I'm telling you it was such a figment of my imagination. I really don't know. The cats and dogs, yes, we bury them on.
Speaker 3: Our property, okay, but that you don't remember about the fishes, uh?
Speaker 1: Or maybe it was a kid we were babysitting like my parents. We had foster kids, so maybe it was theirs. Sometimes we just had people live with us for a couple of weeks, like from church, so maybe it was their fish and then they took it with them.
Speaker 3: It does kind of sound like you're going through like a fever dream. What do you mean the way that you're like remembering it is like, well, because.
Speaker 1: You're asking me some obscure thing. What's the most random path that you love? Then? Is weird?
Speaker 2: And my animals I remember all my animals were growing.
Speaker 1: Up, I know, but I don't have an exotic animal.
Speaker 2: I know, you just ever know without asking the question.
Speaker 1: It'd be like, Hey, what's name? What's the most exotic girl you've ever dated? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could have asked that, but I didn't. Okay, a brunette, all right, Well, you know what? I had one, and it was a ferret.
Speaker 2: Did you know, like people had hamsters and guinea pigs. I had a rabbit. Growing up, we had a turtle.
Speaker 1: My parents would have never let that fly. Pops is not letting a ferret in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 3: They would run through everything and we had a little like maze that we created for it. And then when we had a rabbit and a turtle at the same time, we'd have the rabbit and the hair races.
Speaker 1: That's cool, who won?
Speaker 2: Duh somewhere else?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. The rabbit ends up running into trouble later on, and the tortoise wins because it's all about being slow and steady. What about in real life?
Speaker 2: I mean it was pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Like the turtle would win because it would stay on the path, but like the rabbit was faster, but it would just go.
Speaker 1: All over the place, just like the cartoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was awesome, but yeah, we had we had a lot of an animals. And I know a lot of people have like obscure animals when their kids, so.
Speaker 1: Which it is all, We're not all from their country, folks, Not right.
Speaker 3: What totally crazy expression did you over use.
Speaker 2: In high school?
Speaker 3: Like in all of my photos that I'm looking back on, I'm sticking out my tongue and I'm doing the peace sign.
Speaker 2: So what expression from that time did you use? A lot? And you're like, dang, I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have Probably cool cool.
Speaker 2: You always said cool lot.
Speaker 1: Say cool lot, And I probably said like like like all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: I always say girls were hot so hot? Oh yeah hot. I always said hot.
Speaker 3: You basically sound like the very stip stereotypical jock.
Speaker 2: From high school.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Now they have more ways of saying it, but they'll say, oh, girls of smoke show, Oh she's a ten. Oh that girl's keeping it one hundred. There's other ways to say it. Back then, it was just yeah, she's hot. Oh it's so hot. She's hot.
Speaker 2: That's a bro right the vibes I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Oh man, what was your favorite Halloween costume you were as a kid.
Speaker 1: I was a dinosaur. My mom made it for me the night before and she stayed up till the entire night. She didn't sleep at all. And I woke up and she's like, tu da, here's your dinosaur costume. I put it on word at school and we walked you like kind of showed it off to the school. It was the coolest Halloween ever.
Speaker 2: What color was the dinosaur purple?
Speaker 1: It was the mascot of the Rockies.
Speaker 2: But I thought you were about to say you were Barney.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. Their mascot was the Dinger.
Speaker 3: It's a dinosaur, and so I was Dinger Dinger the Dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Came up with that name.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but never would have pulled it off without mom's shout out. Thanks for that yang.
Speaker 3: So she was like one of those cool moms that you see on TikTok now where they come up with a really cool costume.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't have like malls and stuff, so she had to sew the whole thing. She put it together the night before.
Speaker 2: Dang mm hm, you have pictures of you and Dinger.
Speaker 1: I'd have to ask my mom for it. She's gonna get into some old photo album and it's probably not gonna be as cool as I imagine it, and I'm to look real bad.
Speaker 3: It is probably really cool though, I mean think about it though, like she put that together just on her own, so it is probably cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it was. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Ironically, I was gonna say Barney. I dressed up as Barney, which was also a purple dinosaur, but his name was not Dinger.
Speaker 1: As Barney day we were dinosaur twins.
Speaker 2: I loved it though.
Speaker 3: It had this massive head and I looked like just this little teeny tiny human and this massive dinosaur costume.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a cool one.
Speaker 1: Store bought though, definitely store bought.
Speaker 2: Mom and Dad didn't make that.
Speaker 3: I went through too many like moments where I was like I want to be this, I want to be that, and so they're like, Okay, you're being freaking Barney.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was sewing. You can't switch it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I was a little indecisive as a kid.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Hey.
Speaker 3: When you're a kid, you don't know what you want, Okay, trying to figure it out. What band would you be embarrassed or artists or celebrity to admit that you were, like, really into or still listen to today.
Speaker 1: At the time. Sugar Ray. I think I honestly was only a fan of them because they had my name in their band, Sugar Ray, and.
Speaker 2: That's why you loved them. Can you even name a Sugar Ray song?
Speaker 1: Fly? That one was popular? Member?
Speaker 2: Is that so fly like a white guy? Is that? Is that a different one?
Speaker 1: I couldn't even sing it right now, but that's.
Speaker 2: The Remember I'm literally thinking fly as a white guy? What is that song?
Speaker 1: You're you act like I'm Bones and Eddie. They're the experts in music. There's no way I'm building, but this feels.
Speaker 2: Like a song.
Speaker 3: Bro Ray, you are the sound guy though.
Speaker 1: In all fairness, yeah, so I know a little bit here and there, but do not know the answer to your question.
Speaker 3: But Sugar Ray was your Damn? Do you still listen to them.
Speaker 1: If they come on? But I'm embarrassed by them because I think I was honestly only a fan is a kid because they had. I even got a shirt and it said Sugar Ray, probably just because I'd have my name in it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of they're I mean, so, did you like like ray La Montaigne or no.
Speaker 2: It's Ray Charles.
Speaker 1: Sugar Ray was huge when we were kids. There's any other my name was in it just all went together.
Speaker 2: But just Sugar Ray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I think they also played songs that were like in hit movies at the time. If I remember correctly, I feel like mine's Tech nine.
Speaker 2: I still listen to them. Have you ever heard of Tech nine?
Speaker 1: I probably got a clip.
Speaker 2: I would be careful because most of it has a lot of customers, so well, it's all.
Speaker 3: Edited though, Okay, just make sure it's a clean version before you play anything. But yeah, I'm a big Tech nine fan and they're from Kansas City. They did that song with the Rock and I love that song. It's still on my workout playlist.
Speaker 1: Is it tc K the number nine?
Speaker 2: It's in nine N E.
Speaker 1: Well that's never going to get found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like in the number nine and then N E. So like Tech nine.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like they're like hardcore rap rock, almost like a little bit scream oh yeah, that only it's happening. Yeah, no, I mean it is hard to find a clean song of Tech nine, but it's like always on my workout playlist and I still listen to them.
Speaker 2: But you just would not expect it to be coming through my AirPod.
Speaker 1: Can people hear outside of your AirPods or is just you?
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pretty loud, I hope not.
Speaker 3: But like if they ever, if somebody ever picked up my AirPod and put in their air they'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, what is this crostening to?
Speaker 1: I think that's for most people. I mean sometimes some of the music I would be embarrassed if other people knew I was listening to that. If it's a chick song, that one it's for you, Olivia Rodrigue, that would be embarrassing. Same type of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how I feel a Tech nine like somebody just look and be like I did not expect that to come out of that.
Speaker 2: But the rock song so good?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what song I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about now?
Speaker 3: They released it, like I don't know, a year and a half ago and it was with the rock and it's Tech nine that is on it.
Speaker 2: It's his like big.
Speaker 3: Workout song and it is my favorite. It's at the top of my workout playlist.
Speaker 1: Consider it added. You guys should add it too. I to iHeart on the.
Speaker 3: iHeart playlist on our mood Board mood Playlist. We've been doing a new bit lately where Scuba Steve suggests something and he was asking the show the last time they cried?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the last time you cried?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I hate to bring the show down on this weekend where we're all partying and drinking and going to the beach, but it would have to be the death of Pablo. That was pretty sad. I mean I think I went two weeks straight crying like every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that is true.
Speaker 3: That was understandable and if you still cried over that, I would also still understand So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, that was it, just because it was so sudden, but then it wasn't. And just like anything sometimes with animals and people, they start to get better where you think then they're good, and then they get bad again, so you go through I mean, it's just months of them being bad health, So it's not just sometimes it's like, oh, if it was sudden, would that be different, or if it's slowly two months of being sad, but I was sad for way too long. Pablo would not want that. Oh yeah, Slash Scully, same cat, two names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a lot of names. So he had a great life.
Speaker 1: Great life. We got him into the penthouse. He was chilling in the nicest apartment a complex for four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so living it up.
Speaker 1: I mean I could have been a homeless dad and hit it been under a bridge, but instead we got him in the penthouse.
Speaker 2: I don't think Laura would have let that happen. Okay, we'll roll with it.
Speaker 1: The finest treats.
Speaker 3: Oh but it's not like a little bit higher. This is still the last time that I cried. But I was at the gym. Actually, don't ask me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I was.
Speaker 3: Just exerting so much energy that it just kind of like came out, you know, when you just like literally, like Luke Cumsong says, when it rains it pourse. It had been one of those months, yes, And I had went to the gym and I was like working out really hard, and it's like I just hit one more rep and it just like the tears started falling, and I was like well.
Speaker 1: That was weird preach.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just like it came out of my body. Didn't expect it, wasn't ready for it. I was in a public space and I'm just sitting there crying while sitting on like a little machine at the gym.
Speaker 1: Was it because of the relationships in the past.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 3: I mean it was related more to this fact, not not about that relationship in particular, but like that I was alone. I was going through a lot by myself. It was more of the loneliness side of it than.
Speaker 2: Like the relationship that I was sad over, if that makes Was.
Speaker 1: There anybody there that you know? No, okay, gosh no.
Speaker 3: But I do see some of those people, like they are regulars there that I run into. But I'm just sitting here, like crying, like sitting on you know, you know what machine I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Where you do the lake curls.
Speaker 1: The boxing gym? Oh no, I thought it was the one you took me to.
Speaker 3: Hey, you like that I did that's fun. No, I was not boxing this. I was doing lake curls when this happened. And I was just sitting on the lake curl machine and there's just tears Quantum not quantum, No one that I don't like. No that Planet Fitness, Red Flag Gym. Just chilling at Planet Fitness, and yeah, I was having a moment. I had to sit there for a little bit and kind of like let it out before I like.
Speaker 2: Continued on my way.
Speaker 1: Don't have pizza there. Maybe that's the time to go hit up some carbs they do.
Speaker 2: They do like Tuesday, like Pizza Day.
Speaker 3: I've never been, though. They also do a donut Day too. It's awesome, yeah, but I've never been. Maybe that's how I meet my future husband. I's are going to donut Day. But yeah, the last time we cried. We're gonna move on though. That's the only sad thing we'll talk about today.
Speaker 1: Ray Okay, Yeah, and hopefully you guys aren't cryed in your cars. You got places to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want that.
Speaker 3: What is something you still do even though you've been warned multiple times not to do it? And let me tell you why I'm asking you this question because I still use Q tips.
Speaker 2: I love them. I can't help it.
Speaker 3: I can't help cleaning my ears of quetoes. It makes me feel so much better. And I know that I'm not supposed to. I know it is all over the internet. I know doctors warn you not to use it, but I cannot help it. So that is why I'm bringing this to the forefront. Is there anything that you have.
Speaker 1: I think mine is ice cream. For some reason, it triggers my allergies. I think I might be allergic to something.
Speaker 2: Well, you think you lacktose intolerance.
Speaker 1: I think so because I don't ever eat cereal anymore. I never drink milk. I randomly drank milk about a month ago and got so sick, and I do it. Is it the milk? I don't know. Is it this crazy virus that's been going around America? Maybe it was that.
Speaker 2: America you mean around our studio.
Speaker 1: Yes, And with ice cream, I've noticed if I eat a significant amount, it's not like stomach ache, but it's something in my nose. It's almost my allergy. So I really do believe that I'm allergic to milkshakes, Baskin, Robbins, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But it's not specifically though you're allergic to dairy.
Speaker 1: But let me say this, I still go. I've been warned, but I still go.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: I think you can also take like lactose intolerant FILS if you really wanted to.
Speaker 2: No, I eat ice cream.
Speaker 1: It's not like that's the thing I've learned. I can wean myself off of it. I'm not going as free. It's not like a rock and a milkshake every night. But on a Friday night, you know, there ain't nothing going on. It's a summer night. I'm gonna do a milkshake. I don't care if my nose feels weird.
Speaker 2: It's just your nose.
Speaker 3: Though you don't have any other like responses to dairy.
Speaker 1: No, I really do. For some reason, I like get all stuffed up. It's something. Yes, I have no idea. I'm not a doctor. Doctors probably can't even explain it. I've had tests run. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Ray, I've had an allergy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you happen to see it on my Instagram, but I posted I had huge lips. I've been having like something's been blowing up my lips. And people kept telling me that you can develop allergies like every seven years.
Speaker 1: Some people would think that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it is. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know about you, but I don't like having a random allergy pop out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Then I need an EpiPen that I don't have.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying the thick lips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that was nice. I have to pay for them, you know, they're just there.
Speaker 3: But it did feel really weird, like my mouth would be like totally slow, and I'm like feeling the veins in my mouth, which is a weird feeling. But I think I found the root cause of that allergy and it was not food.
Speaker 2: I thought it was food related, spicy food. I thought it was. Is my mouthguard?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: So I had to start wearing a mouth guard a few months ago after I got done with my VISI line because I have like some TMJ Ryan am.
Speaker 2: I tea that night?
Speaker 1: Too much jelly?
Speaker 2: Too much jelly. Yeah, let's roll with that. That's what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the actual thing. All I know is it's a jaw thing. And my jaw pops out every so often. It's not painful for me, but it gets painful as.
Speaker 2: You get older.
Speaker 3: And so they're like, okay, well, to prevent this, let's put you in a mouthguard and it's just like a thicker retainer essentially.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I started wearing it, and I.
Speaker 3: Can really as soon as I stopped wearing it to see if that's what it was?
Speaker 2: No more big lips?
Speaker 1: Is that a girl?
Speaker 3: But isn't that weird allergy? Like a mouthguard caused a blow up of your mouth?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, most people are pretty normal and that does not happen me.
Speaker 1: Milkshake you mouthguard, We're.
Speaker 3: Killing it all the ms. Oh well, yeah, you got anything else for that question?
Speaker 2: I just had cuetips? Do you use cutips?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, no, no, no, I can't. I go get my ears blown out every six months?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: But you just started doing that after this last time, right that was the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've gotten away from that, so I kind of just you get like a little piece of paper towel and you clean it. You're not supposed to jam a Q tip in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, But like, what's different about using a paper towel.
Speaker 1: It's more it's not as into your ear, what ear drum in your on with all those.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you feel like your ears get clean? Because when I when I tried that I did that for like a.
Speaker 3: Week because like, you're not supposed to do this, and I didn't feel like my ears were getting clean.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't do Q tips because it really did feel like wax was getting pushed back there not to gross you people out, and I was affecting my hearing. I just had to give up Q tips for good. Okay, well I'm not going to Okay, we'll clean your ears out now with paper towels. Report back to us.
Speaker 2: I'll try. I don't think it's gonna work, but I will try for you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: We had all Amy all the time happened.
Speaker 3: She shared a lot of life updates after she was out for a little bit from the virus that was going around America. As Ray said, have you been watching anything recently that you really liked?
Speaker 1: What have we been rocking? Vander Pump Rules, They did their reunion all that.
Speaker 2: How was the reunion? Did you like it? Did it help you put a bow on everything?
Speaker 1: Definitely a bow. You see a lot of it on Twitter and it was three weeks long. Bravo did their job well, did their program.
Speaker 2: Bromos that you're gonna give us tea or you're going to soak this in.
Speaker 1: They spilled the tea for an entire month, and what Bravo below deck? So we're basically Bravo train right now, you guys.
Speaker 2: You're always the Bravo train. Yeah, I need you to come home. Just like one thing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you watch movies ever?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: There hasn't been a good one on. I mean, tell me some blockbuster where Sandra Bullock's in it and it's called bird Box or something, and I'll watch it. But there hasn't been one.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a I was gonna watch both of them because I haven't seen the first one yet, but there's an extraction too now Christimsworth on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Well I missed one, but I'm just gonna watch.
Speaker 3: Them both because if there's a two, that means the first one had to be good, right, pretty solid chance.
Speaker 1: Fine, let's ask movie Mike.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I have a good show. Did you like Grease? The movie Grease?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not a big musical fan.
Speaker 1: Uh hard pass.
Speaker 3: Well, I never know. It could be one of your things that you're like sneaky like. Yeah, Like, I'm just not gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for bringing me something. I'm really gonna love the.
Speaker 3: People will like this because if you are a Grease fan, and most people were, it was a massive movie. There's a show called The Rise of the Pink Ladies on Paramount Plus and it's all about the Pink Ladies from.
Speaker 2: Greece and it was so good.
Speaker 3: It has like great scores on Rotten Tomatoes and I loved every minute of it. It was just one season. There's like ten episodes, and it was awesome. It gave me like a lot of nostalgic It related a lot to Grease. They made like, you know, hints at Grease, and they talked about some iconic things from it, and of course the Pink Ladies are involved.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it was good.
Speaker 3: Yes, but this one you will personally like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell my wife about it and see if she's down. Usually she chooses the movies and shows. We actually just got off a kick New Girl.
Speaker 2: You just finished New Girl for the press.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She had never seen it, I believe. For the last month she was watching it speaking of the devil. She's calling me, she can't do without me. And so yeah, we watched New Girl. It's Jess and we loved it. It was very funny.
Speaker 2: You did love it.
Speaker 3: It's one of my favorite shows. This is definitely like top five favorite shows of all time for me.
Speaker 1: And you always are worried if the ending's gonna be good. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a good ending and they put a nice bow on it, wrapped it up.
Speaker 2: It's one of the ones now you can throw.
Speaker 3: It on anytime and it's just on in the background. It's a good show for that too.
Speaker 1: So it was a solid month with that one.
Speaker 2: What would you rate it?
Speaker 1: Uh, four Downtown Apartments out of five.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's solid. I like it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of season too, Okay, I'd give the give the Rise of Pink Ladies four out of five jackets.
Speaker 2: It's a solid one. So Laura would like that one. If she likes.
Speaker 1: Grease, I'll get it cleared by her. Do that.
Speaker 3: But this one you both would like. And it's Citadel on Amazon. And you know who Prianca Chropra is. Yes, yes, she's in it.
Speaker 1: Please call it Prime.
Speaker 3: It is on Prime. It's on Prime. But what do you mean please call it prime?
Speaker 1: I thought Amazon's called Prime.
Speaker 3: I think it's called Amazon Prime because I have the app. Does it just say Prime the app?
Speaker 1: Little? So I thought that's what they're new. Oh, it says Video Prime. Dang it.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, but yes, Prianca Chropra isn't it. It's like six episodes. It's an action based one. There's some love in it, but it is good. Is a great, great little show. I bet more episodes are gonna come. I know her, yeah, you know she's married to Nick Jonas, but she was in Quantico. Did you ever watch Quantico? Wife did and that was a great show. She's a great actress. But yeah, Citadel, you would both love that. And then she can watch the Rise of Pink Ladies and I think she like that. Those are my TV and Race Bravo Bravo.
Speaker 1: And a show from fifteen years ago. Check it out just came out. Guys.
Speaker 3: We had a really awesome interview with Jake Owen this week. It's always fun when he comes in. Who's been your favorite person that's stopped by the studio in the last year?
Speaker 2: Ray Ah, wow, and I'm putting you on the spot here.
Speaker 1: Jake's awesome. I'm trying to think, dude, why Sam Hunt?
Speaker 2: Sam Hui, Dude, No Sam Hunt, Walin. I don't think Wale's been on in the last year.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he was supposed to thinking of somebody that's super funny or super famous. Somebody's got some swag to him. Bailey Zimmerman, I'm gonna say because he had so much swag.
Speaker 2: He did have a lot of swag.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never seen somebody control room boss his people around shut doors. I mean, it was something that we talked about. It was noteworthy. So of all the people in the last year, that's what sticks out. Gimme Bailey's everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a solid one. I really loved having the Wreckers in.
Speaker 2: That was cool reunion.
Speaker 3: But I think I'm pretty positive Ryan Reynolds was in the last year and that.
Speaker 1: Was on Zoom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that counts in an interview.
Speaker 1: I guess you're such a millennial. Zoom zoom does not count as in person.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if it could count, I would choose Ryan Reynolds. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay. Adam Sandler was mine, but I wasn't even in the room. It was at Bone's house.
Speaker 2: It's no count. Okay, in the studio then I'm choosing the records stipulation.
Speaker 3: I'm the one who asked the question, and you added stipulations to my question, my bad, right, Okay, Well, we did have jayco in studio.
Speaker 2: That was a great interview and if you can want.
Speaker 3: To go watch Bailey Zimmerman or the Records or Ryan Riynolds or Adam Sandler. They're all on YouTube if you want to check those out. We also had coming in at number second. We all got got from Bobby and doctor Lory. Did you believe that a coin was worth a hunter? K?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did a good job acting in the way I mean I thought doctor Lorie, I mean for her to be in on it too is what really tricked us.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I didn't think she'd ever lie.
Speaker 1: Like right, it made it really believable because she's come on before, everything's not worth anything. Just never suspected this prank coming along, and I mean it really just caught us off guard, and that's why it was so believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why we got got.
Speaker 3: We got got hard too, but not by scam by Bobby and doctor Lorie.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have been somebody else though, it would have been like who would have.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I wish the coin would have been lunchboxes. And then there was a prank on Lunchbox that he that he thought it was a kid, and then they come.
Speaker 1: Back and like, it's not eat right. You can't make it perfect. But it would have been hilarious if he found a coin and then they tricked him, and if that might have been just what you said and he thought he had one hundred thousand dollars coin flipped out and then we tell me he'sprank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, there's still there will be a day where I prank Lunchbox with a fake snake, and I just haven't figured out the perfect moment yet.
Speaker 2: It will happen.
Speaker 1: Keep plotting, I am trusting me.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it a lot of ways to figure out how I can do this prank.
Speaker 1: You were such an id channel plotter.
Speaker 2: But he deserves it. He comes at me all the time. He deserves a little scare.
Speaker 3: You know. He hates snakes and I just would love to gore the crap out of him with a fake snake.
Speaker 1: Especially with the new vehicle stuff that he comes at you with. He's coming hard. You need to come back equally as hard I am.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come back with a fake snake hard.
Speaker 3: And he's definitely getting no more rights for me no more free rides.
Speaker 2: He's on his own. He has the uber. What's the best brank that's ever happened to you?
Speaker 1: They the show pranked me before you were on the show. They made me think I was on Big Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a terrible prank.
Speaker 1: I believe it's still on YouTube. Just YouTube Ray Bobby Bone Show Big Brother. I went to the airport. I was talking to an agent who was really one of their buddies, who was doing a fake voice, thinking I was going to La about me on the show. And then they just go psych, we got you mother blink. And I look up and there's video, and and I got my suitcase. I'm in a suit I was all pimped out.
Speaker 2: Did you cry?
Speaker 1: No? But I was. I parked in one hundred dollars parking. I mean because I thought that I thought I was going no, don't reimbverse crowd. I thought I was going to LA, So I just said, screw it, I'll park in that. I mean, just balayed it.
Speaker 2: Dang you full on that that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I was going to LA. I sued had all the stuff I needed. I just left my apartment and then they right away they told me they were filming from up top and they go got you, we got you, and then they put it all on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know that's like your number one dream. They got you with your number one dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was walking around the airport the whole time they're filming me on. I go, where are you guys at? I'm right by the southwest counter. Where do I find you? Guys? I go, yep, yep, We're gonna get you a flight. Yep. You just kind of go over there, into that row over there, we'll get you that. It was so bad, so bad?
Speaker 2: How many years did it take you to forgive that? Are you still hold on to it a little bit?
Speaker 1: I mean, stuff's water off a duck's bag. Honestly, I thought it was funny. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: I'm saying nothing I've ever heard that in my life.
Speaker 1: Use it water off a duck's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the true Country Ray version coming out there.
Speaker 1: For a moment, thought I thought it at first mad. Next day hearing it on the radio, funny, I got more famous from it. Every round buddy around town was saying stuff about it. Yeah, it was a pretty big deal.
Speaker 2: The hang I did not know about that one. That's a really good prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: I think ours was when it wasn't when I was on the show.
Speaker 3: This was when I was in high school, and uh, we would always get teepeed my housewould. But a bunch of my sister's friends t beat us and they put a lobster in the pool with and then the lobster went missing and we never found the lots.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you never know where it is. We never know where it went.
Speaker 2: But it was a pretty celebrate. My dad was not happy.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, the person that got the brunt of that is your pops having to deal with the pool getting clogged up.
Speaker 2: That he was not well. He is not happy about the TV in the first place.
Speaker 1: He was leaning out the confetti drain for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think they also forked us.
Speaker 3: You know where we put forks in the yard like it was bad, like looking back now, hilarious.
Speaker 2: Dad was not happy. I would not see it that way. Now.
Speaker 1: Dad was maybe a little happy that the ground got rated with the forks, but he was not happy about pool situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and taking out a bunch of forks. I'm not cool, but yeah, and it was wild. It was a wild time and my da there was a time. This was not the same Tepeen incident. There was a time that some of my guy friends TIB's and they got chased by my.
Speaker 1: Dad in his undoors heard that story before.
Speaker 3: Yep, So we had a lot of TV incidents at the house. That lobster was the best.
Speaker 1: That's a baller moved by pops. I mean, just to take off, not care, you know, barely covering his crank and he's off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He definitely put the fear of life into a lot of our friends. Oh but yeah, the lobster. The lobster was clever to think ahead to put a lobster in a pool.
Speaker 2: Pretty clever.
Speaker 1: But then it escaped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still don't went not that great.
Speaker 3: A planning, No, but how did the lobster get out of the pool is what I would really like to know.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought of a good prank that I'm gonna do on You mean, what what did I ever do? What if I got it paid a guy? Oh God, to fake fall in love with you.
Speaker 2: Feels a little personal.
Speaker 1: What if I actually did a prank? But that he actually yeah, Like I won't.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, I can probably get the guy to fall in love with me if I'm like, ah, like, I'm not gonna do this.
Speaker 2: It's like a Hallmark movie.
Speaker 1: Ray By prank just backfire, and then he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, well, now I have to tell her the truth and be a whole thing.
Speaker 1: For six months, I pay a cowboy to fake fall in love with you, and then after six months we get on the radio and he goes, psych, I don't actually love you. This is all a prank.
Speaker 3: And then he's like, but I'm actually in love with you, and then I'm like, no, I hate you.
Speaker 1: He's like, actually, I moved all my stuff into your house. I actually really love that part of town.
Speaker 2: That's literally a Hallmark movie.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty positive of Hallmark script it Please don't break me with love. That might make me cry. No, I honestly would probably make my trust. If she's already bad, they're already not good.
Speaker 1: I was totally playing around, good guy. But the next cowboy that you meet, you're gonna think I'm do you.
Speaker 3: Know, Ray, just please don't please don't tell Lunchbox because he probably would do something like that.
Speaker 1: Do you know Ray? No, bro, I've never met him in my life. I'm just a cowboy. Okay, good, I got a check.
Speaker 2: I'd be like like a shoulder anytime he's on Instagram, like you do you?
Speaker 3: I mean, Ray, never gonna believe anything.
Speaker 2: I already have trust issues.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I even said it. It just came to my mind.
Speaker 2: Honestly funny, but I got trusted you.
Speaker 1: But a little too extravagant of a prank to make it be six months you guys actually hang out. You guys literally would probably fall in love. There's no way you can prank somebody for six months.
Speaker 2: But then I'd have like trusted. You'd be like, no, you were dating me as a prank. Yeah, but really, don't tell lunchboxes. I do think he'd actually trying to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, don't tell Hi about my snake brank. That will happen, Oh, coven in number one spot. We lost all of our money in the lottery, two thousand dollars of it down the drain. We did not make anything in any way. We barely want anything.
Speaker 1: Actually, how much did you invest?
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred dollars was dumb. Talked to the wife after that it was probably a little bit too much. We would have been more comfortable with fifty.
Speaker 2: Well, we did start off.
Speaker 3: I was like, when we got the we made like twelve hundred, and I was like, hey, guys, let's just keep it right, but we lost two thousand, I know, but like at least we made like fifty dollars back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and I was like, hey, let's just keep it. But no, we we went in.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have known the rules of parameters exactly before we did it, because yes, when we made the twelve hundred, I thought then we were getting our money back. I didn't want to go buy more tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same, But we did not get asked. It just kept it just kept going.
Speaker 1: Oh I really, I very well realized that all too soon that we were not getting that money back and it was just going to get drained out. Yeah, hi, hello, I would like to get my money back. Is that an option?
Speaker 2: Can we pull out?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I love this money pit we keep going into.
Speaker 2: We really did you know?
Speaker 3: There was a listener that predicted it on our post show when they were watching a scratch, so like they're going to go reinvest in more tickets, and it's just going to keep getting worse and worse until they're back to zerode.
Speaker 2: Dude straight up predicted what was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You know that cycle all too well, called the number Buddy.
Speaker 3: It made me think, though, what's like an every day thing that is definitely a scam that most people like they might do it and they don't think it's a scam. M And like a great example of it is like the multi level marketing, Yes schemes, any of those pyramid schemes, those are great ones where they're like tell me tea or the miracle makeup whatever.
Speaker 1: I will say, I'm not naming any places, but any place you got to get a membership too, because you're paying a fee. So you're you're obviously doing the membership because you get a crazy discount. Right, Yeah, you're paying a fee, but the amount of these fees sometimes is a little steep, So are you really saving enough money to make the fee worth it? And to be tied into something for an entire year and be forced to buy some stuff that necessarily isn't what you want to buy, but because you have the membership, you buy it. It's the mind control. Are you willing to get mind controlled for an entire year to save it up five dollars? And that's a scam. And I'm not naming the places, but it's happening every day.
Speaker 3: You're talking about Costco because that definitely knows what you're talking about, but you're not naming places I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Anytime you have to buy a subscription, it's it's rough. Yeah, you're just spending more money than you're really gaining.
Speaker 1: And my chick goes and gets the freaking tanning salon subscription for a year.
Speaker 2: She got it.
Speaker 1: It's cheaper for four hundred dollars a year. Oh, don't worry. I'm trying to write it off for some thing we do cameo or something that's getting written.
Speaker 3: Off for What about for your cabin's day written off?
Speaker 1: There's some way I'm going to figure out how to write that off. But let me say this, she paid four hundred dollars and there's no way that's a better deal than her going six times throughout the year that she goes. I'm still bitter about Cower. That's a scam.
Speaker 2: I could tell you know. I did kind of fall for one Okay.
Speaker 3: So you know the master classes that are out there that you can like go and you can pay for a little bit and you get a masterclass on winning the lottery, say say that.
Speaker 1: Do you go into a room or are these it college campuses?
Speaker 3: No, they're on like online, got it? And it could be from an actor, it could be from There's all kinds of master classes out there, but it's a.
Speaker 1: Called master class, I understand.
Speaker 3: And so I saw one come through by these two like really good female financial advisors and talking about stock market and all of that stuff, and I was like, Oh, it was free, didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Do anything right. I was like, oh, I'll sign up for it's free.
Speaker 3: I can like join it because I've seen master classes be free before and people like really like them. I don't know what happened, but I'm only on to this call and the whole time, you know, when somebody's trying to tell you something but they're not actually telling you.
Speaker 1: It was just you and this caller. There's a whole group.
Speaker 3: No, there's a whole bunch of people who signed up online.
Speaker 1: And so you think she's talking just to you.
Speaker 2: No, she's talking to all of us.
Speaker 3: But you know, when somebody is telling you something and they're not giving you.
Speaker 2: The full story.
Speaker 3: They're just basically talking in circles.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what she was doing.
Speaker 3: And I was like, And then at the end it's like, well, if you'd like to buy this package, we can go.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I got got.
Speaker 1: So you got into the freebie part. They loops you into the page.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't have to pay for it, but like to get the actual information that I wanted in the first place, I would have had to pay for it instead of just getting the free master class that I thought I was getting.
Speaker 1: Scam.
Speaker 2: It was a scam.
Speaker 3: And then I was on all their email things because you signed up to be in the things and then they had your email and.
Speaker 1: You never got masterclassed.
Speaker 2: No, I never learned anything. The stupidest hour of my life that I wasted and I literally was sitting there, kept waiting.
Speaker 3: They even gave you a worksheet that you could like fill in things I really thought I was.
Speaker 2: I think I maybe learned one thing from that other hour.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a scam, especially.
Speaker 1: For them to get you. You're the online wizard, and it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like a full on scam per se right, like you still got something out of it for the free, but it was just like they were doing it to get you to spend money. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And it probably works.
Speaker 3: They probably people probably fall for it and they do it, and maybe it's not a scam when people pay for it.
Speaker 2: But it fell like a scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Definitely scammy ish.
Speaker 3: And the last, the last and the biggest one of all our healthcare system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little too real though.
Speaker 1: Hey give us your card. Okay, here you go, here's my card. Awesome, that saved me zero dollars. Glad I gave it to you.
Speaker 3: Or please give us three hundred dollars to tell you nothing is wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Been there. I got blood test run because I had something weird I was getting like chills and stuff. I got it strap COVID cough flew. Then my blood test for tick bite for uh good blood, bad blood blood counts nothing awesome. I could have asked my neighbor for the same response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a mess.
Speaker 1: And paid a lot of money for that. I just randomly thought of this. I paid a lot of or it's so top of mind. I paid hundreds of dollars for it, get an email from them, not even a phone call that says your tests provided no results of it was one sentence awesome, thanks for the breakdown. It was an AI bot that gave me my panel response.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, even if there was something, probably you probably would have got a response like you gotta die.
Speaker 1: You have six weeks awesome thanks bot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's yeah, that's that's a two real one though, So that's why I got through it in there at the end, like problem for another day. Yeah, yeah, oh well that wraps our best bits.
Speaker 1: Ray, I think we killed it. How do you feel tax advice advice insight into you getting pranked? Pranks that we're not going to do. We were just talking about hypothetically.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be on the lookout for cowboys any any guy of hat that walks up to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think we covered it all.
Speaker 3: We did and random questions that you totally roasted me for it. Alas has to be one Ray roast in the best bits or it's not a full Ray episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of us. Tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: Sison Ray Mundo for Twitter, Instagram and then Sore Losers Podcast. It's now just me in lunchbox. Eddie left, so it's just us two, but Sore Losers Podcast.
Speaker 2: You're doing great on the Twitter.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you notice that I said that Twitter?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You're doing great and also looks like you got a haircut.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I did because I'm going on vacation, so I want to look good.
Speaker 2: Are you going on vacation.
Speaker 1: I'm going vacation to the doctor, to the da doctor.
Speaker 3: Well throw us some vacation to go into your vacation, because you really had a golden opportunity there to tell your audio and you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was part one, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was part one. It was more popular. Here's part two, scam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly both are vibe though.
Speaker 1: Ray vivibe. Yeah, so I'll be uh Dominican republicing it and you can play more than fifteen seconds. I give you permission on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are one of the writers. I think you have to have full writer permission though to do that. But I love it.
Speaker 3: Ray, congratulations on your haircutank you and everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can find me out web g Morgan on all of the things. I did not get a haircut, but Ray's does look good. Maybe he'll post some pictures.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He never posts crap on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my lady kills it, so shout out to her. She's awesome. She doesn't listen to this, but she does a really good job.
Speaker 2: You should tell her to listen.
Speaker 1: She's actually Russian, so unless we got a version rock and Russian, she ain't listening.
Speaker 3: Oh you're you're talking about Bay and I got so confused.
Speaker 2: I was like, since when is Bay Russian?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Different wavelengths?
Speaker 1: Sorry, your hair lady. Hair lady is from the heart of the heart of Russia and it's a language barrier.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I was talking about Bay to listen, but got it. Okay, all right, y'all have a great weekend. Ry thanks for hanging out with me. Bye everyone, JS, baby Bo