Speaker 1: All right, Andrew just says, go hi, but wait, I don't know. We're still from the thing man. We don't need it. Yeah, let's just play something. Okay, it is time for ball chat. Welcome. Let's get rid of these. I might want something. You want these?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's only three like two weeks. That's going to be a tease. Nobody knows what's in here.
Speaker 1: Well that's on a later episode. By no, it isn't. Oh yes it is later. Do you understand the concept I don't understand any concepts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I eat way too much.
Speaker 1: And all those bagels that were here this morning. How many bagels did you have? I had a bagel and a half. Are you carbo loading for your run? I just oh, yes, I'm running this weekend. Where are you running?
Speaker 2: I'm doing a five k in East Hampton. Nice, that's fun, it is I've never run that far away before.
Speaker 1: It's far what you suely? I just do close ones Hey, east Hampton's it's an hour away from me. Like you think, oh, Jeff, Long Island, But Long Island, hello, the name it's long Like it's a lot of miles from from east too. So this one's all the way out. Yeah, it's crazy, it is. So I've been training.
Speaker 2: I went to the Connecticut over break the Connecticut. Yeah, I went to New Haven. Let me tell you something. That drive is torture. It was two and a half hours. You're on that two lane highway the whole way. The minute there's traffic, which there always is.
Speaker 1: You're just stuck.
Speaker 2: I know, I know all about traffic, dude. Yeah, it's my life traffic to your life, brou it is. Wow, how many years of my life I've wasted in traffic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's miserable. How do I get a body like that? What Tommy Dario's in there? Man? That's just that's not fair at all? Is that what you want your body to look like? I want to be ripped? You want to be ripped or just a little bit less fat? You're I feel like you're strong.
Speaker 2: First of all, you could murder me with one hand. Yeah, you're exceptionally strong, though. Yeah, I like you're you're not normal strong. Yeah, I'm just like, eh, you know, yeah, I could take down like a chicken or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Why was your go to a chicken? I was thinking of farm That's what's on the farm of course. Okay, so let's ask the question, Scott, how was your weekend at the farm? We're talking about were talking about what we're talking about. We're talking about running. Yeah, strength, that's right. Okay. I'll never do a ten k again. Okay, I will do five ks only, maybe a six or seven, but never ten. I've never seen a six or seven k. I actually saw a six oh yeah, and this maybe it was six miles. I'm not doing that. Okay, six miles is ten k pretty much. Yeah. I like doing these little runs. I think it's fun.
Speaker 2: It is nice, you know, good music in that's the thing. Like the very first one I did, my AirPods wouldn't connect. You know, I don't know technology and all, and so I just I was thrown off.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it. I got stung by a beat. It was terrible. It was just it was bad.
Speaker 2: You can't run without headphones. I don't get people that do. Like more power to you. You're really in your thoughts. But I need to run to like the beat, which is why I've been liking my cycle classes so much in the peloton, because it's like you're doing it to the beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a nice joy I got a nice angry nineties alternative playlist, and that's where just keep me going cool. You know, peaches come in a can. Yeah, alternative, bro, it has to be. Yeah. Do you play Nirvana too angry?
Speaker 2: I don't like Nirvana too angry? Never did too angry. I like when the singer makes fart jokes and your mom she farts in the bit sounds like again, that's more your type of edge.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like those type of lyrics. Yeah yeah, not like take down the system, let's fight things. Yours is more like Peter Thompson. You smell like a dooty dooty dooty duty.
Speaker 1: I hate that word.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you and the nineties were like, yeah, I hate that word. Okay, you know then this will come on? Yeah yeah, I'll start rolling. I'm just running, rolling like the wind, Roland, run like the wind. Okay, yep, Oh, my allergies have been on like bad lately, and.
Speaker 1: It was really weird. As I'm nearing the end of the race, always that song It's all downhill from here will come on. I'm like, yeah, what perfect timing for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's saying that new fat nut was that Yeah, new fong glory, very good. Thank you, Thank you man, you are meaty, thank you. Yeah that's my arm.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's from on the bike. When you're on the peloton, you gotta hum.
Speaker 1: That's when you're like beating people up. No, I don't beat people up. You could, I could, but I choose not to.
Speaker 2: Would you change the subject to I don't remember you changed the subjects on your own.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. I didn't change it. Yes you did.
Speaker 2: You were talking about chickens and I could take them on a farm. So then I said, okay, Scott, what how was your farm trip?
Speaker 1: It was great? Cool you sent me pictures of you sitting on a tractor because you're being a jerk to me, Man, this is a life that I enjoy. Yourse, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Stop using millennial therapy words. It's not a therapy word.
Speaker 1: It is. It's cosplaying. What cosplaying? You're dressing up and you're like, yeah, I didn't dress up. I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans on it. I was sitting on a tractor planting trees.
Speaker 2: But the way you're sitting on the tractor planting trees, yeah, please, yes, please, please.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Please? Alright, you'll see you know what am I gonna say? When you want a Christmas tree, you can't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the real Christmas trees. I'm afraid they all have bugs in them.
Speaker 1: No, not these. How do you know? Because I planted it. Yeah, that means I'm definitely going to be some bugs in there. Whatever.
Speaker 2: If you told me, like the professional farm or planted it, I'd be like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: It is professional. It's a Christmas tree farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep saying that. But like, I don't know if there's bugs on the tree, and they're so flammable so when.
Speaker 1: They're dead, I don't know. They just scare me whatever, because I've seen videos.
Speaker 2: There's videos of everything everywhere at once. Yeah, Like my dad bought my daughter the scooter thing, the electric one, and it's like I plugged it in and it started smoking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You remember the hover boards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a trend the nineties hoverboard nineties bruh, that was twenty tens nineties, and then we were giving them away on the air.
Speaker 1: Did we Yes? So dangerous. That was like the hottest toy. I fell off of it. They're very dangerous. Yeah, I mean you have to balance. Those things were stupid. Yeah, I know you can't get that trend.
Speaker 2: But Razor scooters were a big wom when I was growing up. Yeah, we loved my Razors.
Speaker 1: We saw a garage full of them. Yeah, we do with them.
Speaker 2: I don't know anymore. And they were so expensive when they first came out. Do you remember they were like two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have one of the electric ones that just sits there.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to change the wheels on. Mind you wanted the light up ones, No, I wanted the orange ones. They were so cool. But also the minute you ran over anything, those wheels would get banged up so bad, and then you'd be like.
Speaker 1: On a scooter, it's like, you do know what I'm talking about? I do. And then if that's when you fall off and wipe out. Yeah, you can always tell what someone's about to wipe out because it starts shaking and then they just go right over. I always wear a helmet though, of course. Yeah, that's safe. I make my kids wear helmet. Safety first, bro, I don't care if you're you look like an idiot, yeah, don't care. Always seatbelt always helmet. Yeah, always, I'll stop short at the past. I do not get people. Wait, wait, what scooter has a seatbelt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean in cars and vehicles?
Speaker 2: Well that I don't get when people don't wear seatpeltal cool. I genuinely don't understand. I feel weird without a seatbelt. Team Yeah, even in the back. I don't care, dude, make fun of me all day. What like, why are you not wearing a seatbelt because you're too cool? Yeah, alternative lifestyle.
Speaker 1: As you're going through the windshield? Whoa, yeah, readica. No, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Like seatbelts, I feel like they're so important. Why would I not wear one?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, Yeah, I don't know either. I just yeah. I mean, like you know, in the late seventies and early eighties, we didn't because who cared.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you also had like a full bench in the front seat and had like a microwave oven in there, so I really didn't care.
Speaker 1: I was playing with the cigarette lighter burning things. Yeah, you know, like when it was the Ford, what was it, the Pinto, Well, I mean those just exploded.
Speaker 2: I feel we've come a long way in terms of car safety, so let's make sure we're using all of those safety things.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I feel like we always had My dad would have like weird Cadillacs or Lincoln Continentals. That's that's what we had. I remember, yeah, with the bench seat in the front. Although sometimes he had like a Volkswagon what was it a rabbit. He had a couple of Volkswagon rabbits. Never heard of that one diesel. Okay, yeah, we drove it to Florida with Burtner and he's sticking out the sun roof. It was really interesting. I have a picture somewhere like a stuffed animal burn or it wasn't stuffed. It was six foot life size Burtner and the paper machet with hair and the shirt and everything. Why well, because friends of ours that lived in Florida didn't want them anymore and gave them to us. So we drove up from Florida with Burtner and he's sticking out the sun roof. Oh yeah, and then I put them my head in my room for years, the full size Burton earnies.
Speaker 2: Okay, So on that subject, I have to find this photo from when I was a kid with my uncle Tom. Yeah, yeah, and it was Halloween and there was like a knockoff Burton Ernie. It's the most terrifying Burton Ernie I've ever seen in my life. Like it's pure nightmare fuel.
Speaker 1: The creepy big birds. Also, yes, from the birthday parties. I will find this picture and I will send it to you later.
Speaker 2: I had a fake snoopy at my ground Round birthday party. You're is that a meat ground Round? It is meat actually good ground Round. Yeah, yeah, but no.
Speaker 1: That was a restaurant chain in the seventies and eighties and they most of them closed up in the nineties or early two thousands, but they're starting to make a comeback. Ground Rounds. Yeah huh, but I mean that was the original place with the peanuts everywhere. They had barrels of peanuts at every turn and just shells everywhere. Can't do that anymore. No popcorn all over the floor. I have to see second white cartoons up on the wall.
Speaker 2: It's going to be controvers say it. I don't like Texas Roadhouse, Okay, I don't either.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. The food is crud. It's just the rolls and butter that everyone likes. I don't like the rolls, and I don't like the butter either. Well, I just I find it. I don't like. There's nothing. I don't have a calling to it. You know. Cooper wanted to have her birthday there, but since they changed the mac and cheese, she doesn't like it anymore. But she still wants to go just for the rolls. Wasn't it Kraft? It was Craft, so she could just nope, it doesn't work that way. She only goes to restaurants that have Kraft mac and cheese, but yet she won't eat the Craft in the house. In the house, it's Annie's only in restaurants, it's only Kraft. Let me tell you something. This is my child.
Speaker 2: If I told my parents that when we were at a restaurant, you know, and they'd be like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna eat the damn mac and cheese? Yeah, well, I mean then you'll be hungry. The only thing I couldn't do with sour cream and that one you could take off of stuff and cottage cheese ough with what melon? Nothing? Oh I love it. Man, Give me a half a candle outlets, put those seeds out. Give me a PLoP of cottage cheese. I will eat cottage cheese on this podcast. Really do you bring it in? I will eat it. What happened? I will try it. My daughter is going through her cottage cheese phase now, my older daughter. I'll try it. We go through a container like every three days. That's crazy, a lot of curds. I want the big curd. You can't find it anymore. Please? They have small curd they've whipped, but they don't have I can't find the large curd cottage cheese anymore. I will try it. Is it just the word curd?
Speaker 2: I just it's like the consistency, it's the look of it. I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's melting your mouth. I love it. Big curds is squish it with your tongue. Hmm, please? What I don't want it? Squishy cards. They're delicious. Throw some blueberries in there, maybe some pineapple. The fact that you have to like jazz up some cottage cheese. Oh, I don't jazz it. I'll eat it right out the thing with the spoon.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I'll go home and do it right now. We went to Wegmans, the brand new Wegmans, and I bought Wegman's cottage cheese. It's delicious. Well, the man in Ile five, please stop eating the curd from the van. I did eat something while I was there. I don't remember what it was. Not surprised I eat something. I don't think it was a sam either, but I just ate it anyway.
Speaker 2: I will say my last Costco run, they didn't have good samples, and that made me sad. But it was right before Easter, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what I was do other just for the samples.
Speaker 2: I do love my Costco samples. They have better ones on the weekends, they do, but I'm not going there on a weekend.
Speaker 1: That's too crowded. That's right. Yeah, that's your constellation prize for going on a weekend. It's eating this all the sample. True, But see, people are rude and inconsiderate. They just stop. You know, you can excuse me. No, you know, I'm getting a meatball. Say the supermarket's even worse because the aisles are narrower. Yeah, they should not sample at supermarkets. No, that's one thing that they should outlaw. I do agree with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Should we go to a quick commercial break, Yeah, because I need to clear my throat or something.
Speaker 1: You do that. It says, what now, Wilford. It's the right thing to do, and we're bad. Did you clear your throat? I didn't do it. Let me clear my throat. No, I'm good. People don't want to hear that I had too much lemon this morning. You're back at school, getting lit up. Back at school, just back at school. Wow. I want to keep track of the kiddos.
Speaker 2: You know now, of course for my kidd as, I gotta keep track this. Mama bear's got to take care of her kidds.
Speaker 1: And he looks good, bro. He You know what people that are, people that are ripped purposely wear clothing that's too small. Okay, they do show it off, right, Yeah, I guess so. Like if I put on a medium shirt right now, it would be skinned tight. You don't want to see that. But that'd be a size and a half too small. Maybe the girls want to be shown.
Speaker 2: They do not, So what's up if you're watching this on YouTube?
Speaker 1: But that's a not a medium shirt. This is a large. Oh okay, if I were a medium, you wouldn't want to look at it again. I still think that there's some company needs to come out with a larger or I don't know why they don't Marine Layer had it for a minute. I don't think they'd do it anymore. What did the hey dude choose? I'm wearing them right now, like what is what is the stick? Okay, there's no shtick. They're just they're slip on slip offs. They're nice ye a lot like a nice comfy slip on shaes. And these look like sneakers. They have ones that look like the boat shoes or doc chooser of the hell you call them. I have some of those two. So pretty soon I'm not gonna be allowed to wear these either, because I'm no longer allowed to wear any of my sketchers. I'm not allowed to wear my vans because my daughter tells me that it's embarrassing. So I have a closet full of vans, and I can't listen to what your kids are saying is cool and not cool. My older daughter's embarrassed by me. So I just died try to accommodate. I would not accommodate. Well, you know what, my parents embarrassed me a little bit, and so I know what it's like, and you know, I'll.
Speaker 2: Just You're on National TV saying full price is the F word. Yeah, I came up with that. Yeah, but she was too little. She didn't know any better that tims.
Speaker 1: Like Daddy's on TV look coupons. Yeah, now it's a little different. If I do that show now and she was seventeen, would she's going to go to college and she's gonna come back. It's gonna be like anything you want by anyway, That's how it usually happens.
Speaker 2: Well, right now, I'm not I'm like cool for one of them, but not cool for the other.
Speaker 1: But they're making fun. I tell you, I'm sitting there, like eating dinner or at a restaurant or just in the house, you know, at the kitchen table, and I'll see them like this. I know that they're recording me and taking pictures. Cooper has an entire folder of all bad dad pictures. Oh wow, you know it's me like with.
Speaker 2: Like three chins because it's a bad angle or picking my nose or picking my teeth or something like that.
Speaker 1: And you know what, fair game. I don't care. It doesn't bother me because I messed with them relentlessly when they were little, so they want to get me back. It's all good. Yeah, I mean, there is that viral video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the vomit one. Yeah, Cooper, what was it? Whipped cream?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's called whipped Cream Horror if you check it out on YouTube. I remember I posted that to Reddit. That went viral. It did it did? That got a couple million views.
Speaker 2: I think that was crazy. That was before viral was like really viral. Imagine now viral was always vira different. Now there's all kinds of ta talks and things. It was different. Then's YouTube or nothing. Yeah, you know, but now TikTok viral, you're like, it passes so quick.
Speaker 1: Also, I realized a crutch of mine. I don't and I'm going to stop right now because I listened to the last episode and I would say, you know, you know, you know, after every sentence kind of like like oh, and you don't really realize that you're saying it. So from right now I'm gonna stop saying it consciously. I don't know even know why you say that. It's like you know what I'm saying, you know, So okay, Well, I'm happy that you're not your If I want you to, I want you to call me out if you hear it, call me out, because that's when I can't have that all right, can't have any crutches. No, I don't like it being having crutches. I don't want people to be like, oh, like, there's one guy on the news here in New York and after every sentence he says all right, and it's so annoying. I see it all the time.
Speaker 2: It's weird that he could make it all the way to New York. That's what I'm saying as an anchor. Yep, I think maybe nobody notices it. It's annoying though, So I don't want somebody to be listening to this podcast like, oh, it's so annoying. Someone I know I found out has a New Jersey Valley girl accent?
Speaker 1: Is that even a thing from California? Oh? No, no, I can't with that. So like, eh, if like you're getting coffee, like it's like not a coffee though coffee coffee Yeah. Ew it bothers me so much as it should. It just is like a nunciat. I also think that that's a put on. I don't think it's real. Oh, it's one hundred percent real. So that's how they actually talk all the time. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, like a general malaise I would. I would not be able to be in the same room with that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one bothers me. Yeah. Oh what did you do over vacation? I had a staycation, right, I think you were here a little bit. Yeah, I was here. I popped in and I saw a couple of people like wow this, Oh you were here podcasts you were here. I saw you, I saw you.
Speaker 2: There were three different days of podcasting and then Thursday I got a massage.
Speaker 1: Shoe kick, excuse me? And what else? Say? Do you?
Speaker 2: I went to Liberty Science Center in Jersey City now with Tiana.
Speaker 1: When you get a massage, do you go a male or female? Female? Roses my girl.
Speaker 2: I went to her two three years ago now in Jersey City, and it was the best massage I've ever had. Also, I was extremely stressed at the time, and so maybe just since then, I've been like, yes, and you're able to resist the poop? Yes, I'm able to resist the boop. Okay, I have a hard time doing that. I have to think of think of other things, grandma whatnot. That I never understand when people say that it works, like I gotta think of my grandma's this way, I don't get up boop, what Yeah, and there yourself for two seconds you're getting a massage, close your eyes and zone out.
Speaker 1: No, don't think about anything.
Speaker 2: There was a person that we used to work with that I think of everyone in a while and that I'll get rid of it. I genuinely just go into like a meditative just like I don't think.
Speaker 1: I sometimes take an app sometimes they get a little too close and you have you know, you have feelings just saying, well, most of my tension is in my back. Yeah, but they go everywhere. And the rocks and the heat and everything. Yeah, I don't do the rocks, the heat and everything, well, whatever it is. I don't like massages really, I Don't'm not a fan. I just like this is what I like. I like. I just like light, Like can you just brush me? That's all I want. I don't want you to like yeah, because it hurts more than anything else. I don't like deep tissue because I want to hurting for days. I love a deep tissue massage because I want whatever to go. You know, Yeah, I just said it. Oh you did, I caught myself. Should I smack you? Yes? I want to? Okay, all right, I'm not saying it. Why aren't you going to say that? What go on? Anyway?
Speaker 2: So I got a massage. I took my god child Tianna to the Liberty Science Center. Okay, and I've been there.
Speaker 1: Went to New Having, Connecticut on Friday. They got pizza there.
Speaker 2: It's a pizza or opza. Didn't what it's api zz a that's what they call it. That's like what their form of pizza. Yes, regrettably, they say that they have the best pizza. There's like a sign when you enter the state, like home of the best pizza.
Speaker 1: Let me think of the pizza.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of beverages and yes, and then we wound up going for pizza at.
Speaker 1: This whole all place. Why would you do that? Because the person at the bar was like, go to Aladdin's. They make the best pizza. And so there I was being like, this is good pizza?
Speaker 2: Is that much more stereotypical than that a Laddin mural in the back.
Speaker 1: It was like Disney Aladdin, Yes, barpet and everything. Hilarious. What's the worst pizza. I'll say that that's great. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Saturday was a birthday dinner for me, and then Sunday my mom did, when.
Speaker 1: Are we posting this? Uh tomorrow on your birthday? Happy birthday, Andrew? You are thirty eight four? You're thirty four? Yeah? Oh man, I thought you were older. Sorry, yeah, you look older. Yeah, I know. It's all the stress in this place, so much stress, stray. There is a lot of stress here, all right. I hope I don't look that old. No, you don't. Thanks, you don't. You're not You're not great at all. I mean you say you are what You got one freaking gray here that you can just cut out? Oh shut up. It's on your sideburns. I know. That's where my dad gets his. That's where it starts. Look mine, my sideburns are more gray than anything else. That was a g R A Y or g R E y. It can go both. I think who said that g R A Y is also correct? Is it? Hey? Siri? I don't have it. How do you spell gray.
Speaker 2: Gray g R E Y or come on, dude, No, it's right there. Look the main one is a Y and then it says also e y.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I think gray gray hair g R A Y. What's up? Wow? You got me there? Singa that's very nineties, very what show is it The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? No, that's Cowabunga Bizinga. Was the Office show or something? No, that was The Big Bang Theories? What was it? Wasn't Bizinger the one with Steve Carrell? That was The Office, wasn't it? He said? He was like, that's what you said last night. Well that's what she said. Yeah, that's what she said. Oh, so Bizinga is from the Big Bang Theory. That's right with with my embiolic. Yes, who was from the show Jeopardy? Blossom? Blossom Blossom? Yeah, with the hat? Yes, the hat. What was the friend's name? I liked her, the little the other the friend. She had a weird name too. I think the other girl, damn it blossom Peaches. No, it wasn't Peaches, Karen. It was a little like the second fiddle her friend. I liked her. Whatever. Sorry, that's okay. Well I guess we should go. Yeah. I think that's it for today. By the way, do you know that Willis has a podcast? What you talk about? Willis Todd Bridges. He's got a podcast with his wife. I'm gonna start listening to it. It looks interesting. Great, he's got like seven listens, but I'm gonna check it out. Well be the eighth. Yeah, support your podcasters, I think so. I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what he has to say. Okay, willis you know what you said? What did I you did? Frig Did that hurt?
Speaker 1: No? How do you break that? How do you break a crutch? I don't know. You just get you notice it and then you just stop saying it. But that came out of nowhere. I never used to say that before. I don't know why that happened. I didn't say it, he said, No, I just wanted to smack you, dick. Anyway. Thank you for listening to this episode of bull Chat. It really didn't go anywhere. It never does. But we'll have a brand new Cereal Killers on Monday where we'll talk about some new cereals that I found while in South Carolina. So exciting. The Harris Teeter and the Kroger hair and the publics and publics the public cereals are becoming next time, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool? Because I got those also? Nice? Yeah, dude, I'm a world traveler and I always make sure I pick up cereals.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: That's the regular podcast, the serial killers is I'm not a domestic traveler. No, I travel around the world too. Sometimes I've been My passport is all kinds of stamps. Even though they don't do it anymore, I always request it, could you stamp it please? We don't really do that anymore. They think I'm some sort of criminal because most people don't care. I'm the stamp guy. Stamp guy. Yeah, speaking of I found a bunch of stamps in my parents' house. My grandfather had them in a metal thing. When I was a kid. I used a lot of old stamps, and I should not have, like I put them on letters. But I found another box of stamps, old stamps. They must have been my grandfather's. I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Bring let's go through your stamps live on a bult. Nothing sounds more enjoyable than that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I haven't inverted Jenny. You know what that is?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's the most famous stamp in the world. Jenny was an airplane airplanes and it was upside down side down. That means inverted upside down Jenny. Cool and those are.
Speaker 1: Worth a lot of money million because there are many of them. Yeah, because they stopped the production line real quick. That's right. They did reissue it many years later as a dollar stake. You had the original, No, I don't. Oh my god, I wish I had the original. I have to read the reboots on the sticky one.
Speaker 2: The queen stamp Queen, yeah, Mary, somebody sent me a queen stamp, which queen like the Elizabeth, the one who died, Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Also, we're getting a new pope soon, I know.
Speaker 2: Ready for that white smoke? Yeah, I know all about it. You could you watch Conclave? No, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, Conclave is the movie about it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, the cardinals everything get together. Be about the real conclave. All those cardinals get together. Not all of them, No, only the ones under eighty. Yes, and there's that one from Spain. He's gonna be eighty, like in a couple of weeks. Like, please, let's go. I want to vote. May seventh, that's the day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you get the black smoke, then they just keep going and then I know. So it's interesting because if they get the black smoke, because they can't all decide what happens if you turn eighty before the point he's kicked out and you can't vote again.
Speaker 1: There probably is that written down. Huh. And in Latin then, yeah, probably in Latin. You're right. Yeah. Let me tell you something. The movie Conclave.
Speaker 2: I did not know how they chose this pope or choose popes, but they say it's pretty accurate to how they do that.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 2: I bet the secret voting you have to get like a consensus. Everybody goes into groups and no girls allowed. Yeah, weird. The nuns they can't speak. The pope I remember the most is Pope John Paul. He was like when I was a kid growing up, for instance, though he seemed like a nice Scot. Yeah, benedict I was actually I went to Saint Benedict's and I remember in our TVs in our classrooms we put it on. They were like, it's white smoke, and then there was like Pope Benedictu and we were like, oh.
Speaker 1: School, what is benedicta sat or something? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Benedictus I think was that an older pope. Yeah, he's pope. He was like the first pope to quit in like two hundred years. There's been like five hundred something pope. There's a lot of popes that's crazy. Start looking into the history of the popes. It's actually insane.
Speaker 1: But when did the pope start because there had to be a long time ago, because popes are there for like twenty years until they die. Yeah, they or quit like pope. He was like, I'm out. Yeah, I wasn't good at what he Yeah he's is he dead? I think so? I'm pretty sure. Yeah, poor Benny. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's actually interesting because he quit. He's like I always like going to Wikipedia's and then figuring out like, oh, he was one of two people. Then you click it and you see all like the pope's superlatives and statistics. I do that with presidents too. Its fun to know, like weird trivia.
Speaker 1: I think it's very interesting. I really do. Yeah, you know, I mean, I guess you can't believe everything on Wikipedia, but you can. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: We were taught to investigate things and look into things right nowadays, it's just I saw it on TikTok. That is not a source.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 2: Instagram social media is not a source. Wikipedia takes all of these sources and puts them in one page.
Speaker 1: But can you just change things?
Speaker 2: You can if it says edit. But otherwise most pages are locked and you have editors of these random pages. So if I went to the I don't know this Mark Hoppus page and I added he's best friends with Scotty be, it says it that there is some insane person who always checks the Mark Hoppas page on a daily basis and will look for edits like that to be like, nope, not true.
Speaker 1: But it is true. It says right there to my best friend. So that is a fact added to the Wikipedia page. Then I'm going to I'm sure you, I think, won't let me add things, see because it's protected by all these people.
Speaker 2: Well I tried to add to my because you know, on my high school page they have notable I can't. And there's everybody on there, even people I've never ever heard of before.
Speaker 1: But I can't get on. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: People have tried to put me on and they won't refuse it. W there's like way lesser people. This one dug a hole in the street and painted it and they're on there, you know.
Speaker 1: Like maybe it was a really bad hole. It's not fair. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Look, I know that I'm nobody, but I'm a little bit. Somebody, Does that make sense the way you also you said, yeah, no, I'm not Yes, I didn't even hear it. Yeah, I want you to just keep beating the I want to be black and blue here because that's what's gonna teach me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Sorry, you're not on your notable alumni. Can you try to change it? Would you try to add me? Or I'll try and add you. I don't know. You're an award nominated podcast host, right and not for nothing? Not for nothing, but I mean I work on a pretty big radio show for thirty years. Hello. Yeah, that's something. That's they asked me to come back and talk to the kids. That's something. So this is just your high school. Yes, you just want to be added to you high school? How hard could it be? I don't know. Sorry, I'll try and add you once this is over. Do you know Chuck Lor went to my high school? Had no idea? Oh my god, not Chuck Lore. He was wanted all those shows, ah, Chuck Lauri. Yeah, however you say it, I didn't even know that. Huh. There's a there's a couple of people and Hoodie Allen. Oh he is a rap prapper. Yeah, I'm trying to think who from my school was famous? Um, right, there's got to be something. Did you ever look if you look up your school in there, it'll say notable alumni. Yeah, and it's probably there's probably like a priest or something from your school. I don't think so. They tried to recruit people, but it was like what.
Speaker 2: I'm good, you mean to a priesthood with the collar. Yeah, they'd come and talk to you and be like.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad. You're like a gate. I can't never see you as a priest. Now, I'd probably lose patience real quick. I think I go to Catholic school or like even badder than like public school kids. Maybe bad or even worse. Yeah, because they're forced. No one wants to go to Catholic school. I didn't want to go to Hebrew school like you. Your parents forced to go to religious stuff. Every kid's like, oh, I gotta go to religion today. Like, nobody wants to do that. And if they do, those are the priests and the rabbis, right.
Speaker 2: And that's why they recruit exactly. Well, thank you so much for listening, Matt. We tried to end this like ten minutes ago. Yeah, thanks for listening. We'll see you Monday with all new serial Killers. Another bull chat on the way at some point until we see you then, thank you for listening. Check out our website serial killerspc dot com for all the serial things, and we have to come out with new merch. Okay, did you see my posts in the Cruncher's chat? No, I don't look at that, and when you do, you're like, I don't get it. This is still a thing alternative bro. Anyway, Yeah, people want merch, so we have to figure this out.
Speaker 1: We should do a survey though, because I want to see how many I did in the chat, right, like four people like yeah, I want stuff. It was way more than four people.
Speaker 2: But you're not gonna say the same way that we should do a live show because people want to see us and they want to represent us.
Speaker 1: They can watch us on our YouTube channel, serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I want to make money and go and do things. You make money, not enough that I want to People want to see us.
Speaker 1: Let's supply supply it. We around the street. People can come say hello, yeah, you'll do that, but yet a pay ticket person, No, they muck me until we see you again, say clink Andrew okay, let me BUYE clink Clink take out. Can't.
Speaker 2: I'm too nervous.