Speaker 1: Are the apps and endless hit of disappointment? Are your friends pushing you to swipe left when you feel like you should be swiping right? Well, drop that phone and give Auelita's intuition a go. This is Date My Aurida First, where our fabulous Alita Aleana plays match maker for our star dater and three lucky contestants looking for Alita's guidance and winning the perfect match.
Speaker 2: Then these young gonna work.
Speaker 1: Another season of Date My Alida First.
Speaker 2: What do you think will happen this season?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh, my Vico, I am so happy we're here again. Well, I cannot see into the future, but I do have a good intuition that Alita knows best and it's going to be a fun ride, dhicle.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Let's roll up our sleeves and get to.
Speaker 4: Work, right eab You are such a lover boy, and I feel like you're always crushing on someone. Now, who do you have a crush on this week?
Speaker 1: Oh it's too many to count, Wilida, I'm constantly crushing on people.
Speaker 4: You just did on two of them this morning.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I just I see someone and I'm just like my heart immediately is like Dooki, Doki, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Dooki.
Speaker 2: But I'm not the only lover boy here, because we.
Speaker 1: Get a finer lover boy, main dater, someone to crush on.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, love is what we're all looking for. I think it's just around the corner. So let's do this, huh.
Speaker 1: This week's main dater told us that he thinks he was conceived after a Billy Idle concert. What music puts you in the mood?
Speaker 4: The music that puts me in the mood is some good sexy susa.
Speaker 2: Okay, bring it, Okay, see you it's your sausa.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's get to it. Let's meet our main dater, Rufus. He is a skater and a triple scorpio, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Which he's been told as a red flag.
Speaker 1: He's a fashion photographer, jiu jitsu enthusiast, and his dream girl is Mortitia Adams from the Adams family. Rufus, I dig you so much. This is excellent, this is amazing. We have so much to work with here. I am very excited for this intense honey.
Speaker 6: Rufous, Hey, guys, how's everyone doing.
Speaker 2: So so good? Give us a little bit of yourself?
Speaker 1: What makes you take What would your besties say to describe you?
Speaker 2: Give us some easy breezy.
Speaker 6: Facts, easy breezy facts coming right in.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess people how they describe me as pretty funny and fun loving and just joking around constantly. I try to hide that serious and intense, passionate part as much as possible, and then once it happens to you, we're just kind of like, whoa where did this come from? You know, because I do care a lot. I like to get year as possible, but it becomes draining, you know, especially in a city where people don't want to get that deep, and I just try to be a little bit reserved, you know, from the outside. But then that just turns into me having way too much fun.
Speaker 2: Mmmmmmmm No, that noted. I will lead that. What questions do you have for Rufus today?
Speaker 4: Well, according to what I've learned so far, you seem to be a very spontaneous individual. So tell me what brings that out in you.
Speaker 7: I guess it was just ever since I was young, you know, I always wanted to work, and because I wanted to work so much, I just was like, oh, I'll say yes to this, So all of a sudden, I had six different jobs. And I was twenty four and had six different careers. Because someone will be like, hey, do you want to do this? I'm like yeah, And I live my life to be super exciting, to be a ton of different places and meet a ton of cool people and in my life super enriching. And you know, I look back like, yeah, stability, might have been a bit nicer and all this stuff, you know, but it was just so much fun and might not live a dream life.
Speaker 4: And what is it that you do for work?
Speaker 6: Right now? I'm a fashion apurently currently. I know there's a lot of others.
Speaker 4: But right now, right now, So you do meet a lot of interesting people. So how does that work into your day life?
Speaker 6: Oh I keep that so separate.
Speaker 7: Like when I'm shooting and I'm on set, I am just total chastity about you know, asexual being. I'm in such a zone and such a motive. Oh when I work at a small friends and all that, and friends, it's kind of usually what I go for, so I try not to.
Speaker 6: I don't know folks on dating too much because I have so much passion in life.
Speaker 7: But then when I meet someone I'm really into, it's like, oh, okay, that's where like the bashing comes out, of the dating comes out. It's just I'm a little bit like a dog, you know. I get excited after I get to know you, but initially I stand on it.
Speaker 1: You said earlier that you had a lot of different passions and a lot of different things that you were pursuing, and then you mentioned like stability would have been fine, but then that also worked out, And now I'm curious, how does stability look like for you?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 7: Stability looks like for me is I'm able to do the main things that make me happy and that I love, and I'm able to still support myself career wise, have fun.
Speaker 6: I know this is controversial, but I don't like the.
Speaker 7: Whole idea of, oh, let's have a career where we can take a vacation to do what we want. It's like, no, I want to be able to incorporate my career into these different traveling excursions, so to speak. Well, at the same time, I don't want to live and work NonStop because I've also done that before and I haven't been able to enjoy certain places that I've been in certain moments.
Speaker 8: That I've had.
Speaker 1: And you also mentioned earlier that you keep your career and your dating life separate. Are you interested in dating someone that's also in the same industry or like just not working in the same collaboration or is it something that down the line maybe you can collaborate.
Speaker 3: With a partner.
Speaker 7: I'm interested in it, definitely. I think that was a harder line when I was younger and I was more naive and I had a lot to learn. I think as especially I got older and I've been in the industry long enough, it's nicer because they understand kind of where I'm coming from, and they understand the industry and they understand how things work. So it's not like, oh, you're on set, You're going to be done at six, right, and I'm like, I have no idea. As well as people, I always get this critique, Oh, you probably surrounded with beautiful models the whole time. It's like, yeah, but not trying to sleep with all them. Like I'm here to do work, like Jesus, And only if you're in the industry you really understand that, which I think is kind of shallow of the world outside of it.
Speaker 6: But at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, looking for someone then that has a confidence within themselves that can support what you're doing and not be like hypercritical or judgmental the.
Speaker 2: Things that you're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh definitely.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you had a long term relationship?
Speaker 6: What defines long time?
Speaker 2: I guess, like, what's the longest relationship you've been.
Speaker 6: In probably a year and a half, two years?
Speaker 2: How does that look like?
Speaker 1: And what are the things that you've learned from that relationship that you want to definitely continue to pursue, but also things that you don't want to keep looking for.
Speaker 7: I mean the main thing is just kind of like the passion bash for each other kind of what we talked about, and you know, the wanting to like the mutual Oh I want to be passionate about you or I want you to be passionate about me and who at the same time, it's like I want to make this person smile and feel that same time I want the other person to feel the same way and be able to explore and grow in different ways together, Like we don't have to grow in exactly the same wavelength. We get to do it our own kind of space at the same times, those matchup in certain ways and it isn't co dependent.
Speaker 2: I guess looking for interdependence. I see.
Speaker 4: Tell me, rufus, what are some of your deal breakers?
Speaker 7: Number one is bad manners, like not being nice and bad manners. I can't do it. I can't handle it. One I don't like seeing people be mean. It just hurts me inside. And two it's just there's no harm in being nice and being kind and having manners, so it really hurts me. Another thing is and I know this is definitely a fashion thing, but kind of like bad style or kind of non expressive self style. And I'm just like, oh, now is your moment when you walk outside to kind of meet like like minded people, which I didn't have growing up, and you decide to dress like everyone else because that's how people told you to be.
Speaker 4: And that's part of you photographer I which also influences that. But tell me, are you looking for a serious relationship now? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 6: That'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: Your deal breakers are people that are mean, that are unkind, right, So then let's look for the green flags. What are the things that you're like, ooh, this is a trade that I really am attracted to drawn two something that I want to cultivate and nurture a life with.
Speaker 6: Definitely keep going back to the word passion. That's a big one.
Speaker 7: It's like they're passionate about something, they love, something they have an ambition and dream and that something you know, culture well read. Is really big for me because you know, I am an artist. I do like to know as much as possible, to learn as much as possible. So those are really big ones for me. And I guess kind of like you guys said earlier, this spontaneous attitude and being willing to say yes to certain things that to everyday people might sound odd, like oh, let's go on a trip here randomly, you know, not.
Speaker 6: Planning it out that much.
Speaker 2: What are the things that I come up for you?
Speaker 1: And relationship they're like, Oh, I got to work on this and I want I want to show up in this way in this new relationship.
Speaker 7: I think a big one for me, I've had to think about this a lot kind of in my life is being present and not focusing on other parts of my life, whether it be career, family, so on and so forth. And I'm not feeling bad while I'm with someone I'm dating and I really like and enjoying my time and then thinking about, oh, but I need to chase down these clients and do this and do that, and almost feeling guilty for spending time with someone I really do appreciate, just because I feel a necessity to really put forward my career and these ambitions.
Speaker 1: It's a really beautiful thing to notice within yourself and have awareness around.
Speaker 2: So thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 1: We have here in your bio that you are so very drawn to. Morticia Adams, Do you consider yourself a Gomez like goofy guy with that very stoic power femme who's gonna put you in your place? Is that something that really is like, oh yeah, I'll be done for that.
Speaker 6: That's a dream marriage or relationship. I don't even know why people think otherwise.
Speaker 7: Like they both adore each other, loved each other in like their own ways, and very supportive and like you're saying, he's goofy, it's funny at the same time, like very confident in themselves relationships saying with Mortitia, and it's just nothing is breakable between that bond, and it's just wonderful and sweet.
Speaker 1: I love that so we're aiming for your mortitia, Adams, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, you're a fashion photographer. How does that look like? What happens when we find you the mortitia.
Speaker 2: Of your life?
Speaker 1: And then how does that affect or shift and change your fashion?
Speaker 4: Viga? If he looks this good in a sweatshirt, I can't even imagine how well he will look in a tuxedo or a suit.
Speaker 7: I try not to wear it as much because I look like a body arter bouncer.
Speaker 2: I get that. I get that.
Speaker 4: What is the one thing that you do not want in a relationship? The one thing jealousy?
Speaker 1: Now I counter with this one because we all'll have moments of jealousy, and we'll have moments of like desiring some sort of possession. How do you handle jealousy when it comes up for yourself? And how do you want to show up when a partner comes in, like, hey, something's coming up? Like what would be your ideal scenario when jealousy inevitably arises.
Speaker 7: For me personally, if I feel it, I definitely need to look inside it myself. I feel like it comes to a place of lack of confidence spoken relationship myself and then not trusting the partner you're with. That's the only reason why I would come up, especially with someone you truly life. If it's flipped in their side, I would like them to kind of talk to me and kind of hear where they're coming from. Because we really care about each other, then we should really talk about it communication.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Are we ready? Are we doing it? Is it happening?
Speaker 4: Well? I think this young man with his good looks and his smart mind, I think we are ready and I hope to do you right.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Well, we're going to send you into hiding mode. Well, we get to know some eligible ladies, but we're ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 4: Look at that smile. I'm like, from here to here.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Miawani the first.
Speaker 1: All right, well, now that we've met Rufus, it's time to meet some of our excited contestants. Meet Tarnay twenty three, a Sagittarius who has described herself as a hardcore.
Speaker 2: Top natural lover girl. She's got the eldest daughter, ya, but she's walking it out. Give it up to Tarnay.
Speaker 1: Now let's move on to Marian twenty eight, a psych nurse who is the smallest nurse in the unette and Barton's on the side. Her go to karaoke is nineties twenties and sink or Spice girls. Okay, she's a fan of horror and more specifically clowns.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, lordy, what a combo.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, Glad to have you here.
Speaker 1: And last, but certainly not least, meet Jessica, a fashion designer who could give a ted talk on Denim Brown. An outspoken perfectionist who is looking for a man who can keep up with her. Ooh, hello, hello Jessica.
Speaker 4: Hi wow, what a beautiful group of ladies. Indeed, lordy, lordy, lord.
Speaker 2: Now the world here.
Speaker 1: Let's just go ahead and hop in and break the ice with the game we know and love and might sometimes want to avoid.
Speaker 2: Two truths and a lie. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: In this game, you are to give us three facts about yourself and Aworita and I will try to sniff out the lie.
Speaker 2: So should we give them some time?
Speaker 4: Do it? Now?
Speaker 5: How PG?
Speaker 4: Is this not at all totally are? I will eat this here, so bring it.
Speaker 2: Jessica, take it away. What are your two truth in a lie.
Speaker 3: I was a professional figure skater. I have over a dozen tattoos and I speak fluent Chinese.
Speaker 9: That's hard.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about this if you want to.
Speaker 2: I think it's the tattoos.
Speaker 4: I think it's the tattoos.
Speaker 9: Also the tattoos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's actually true. That's true.
Speaker 3: Sixteen tattoos, sixteen tattoos.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's the figure skater.
Speaker 5: I was a.
Speaker 4: Very good that's a good deep down. I wanted to figure skates somewhere along though never.
Speaker 2: Too late, never too late. Well, thank you for that. You tricked a Wilita and VI and I'm gullible as hell though, So I Marian, talk to me. What are your three?
Speaker 4: Bring it girl?
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 11: So my two truths and a lot is that I've traveled solo out of the country. I have never had a threesome, but I've had a foursome and I have a phobia of vomit.
Speaker 4: If you've had a foursome, does that have included threesome?
Speaker 1: No, it's very different for people versus three changes the game with the number three is but it's four.
Speaker 4: I am asking an expert.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, not saying a word.
Speaker 1: That's the first one America Anyway, I got distracted.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, I think it's the vomit. I think it's the vomit.
Speaker 5: I actually do have that.
Speaker 4: You do how do you work?
Speaker 2: How do you live life?
Speaker 10: I work in psych We don't see that too much.
Speaker 2: But burgeoning on the side, people be buke and everwhere. I used to do the same thing too. What is why?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've traveled solo too country, but I was meeting people.
Speaker 10: Does that kill you?
Speaker 1: Kept some out of the fact, And usually omission is a lie.
Speaker 4: So it's a half asked truth.
Speaker 2: It's a half asked but it still kills as a lie.
Speaker 4: Totally not.
Speaker 2: Talk to us. What are your three?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 8: The first one is I'm half Mexican. The number two is I've only been in one relationship. And three is I actually prefer to be vanilla in bed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say that. The half Mexican is the truth. Uh huh. The one relationship, I think that's the lie. And being vanilla in bed, I mean it can be tasty. Did I say something wrong? Now it's everybody laughing around me.
Speaker 1: You're so good, You're so good, So bless you, bless you, bless you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to also go with the relationship bed. That's the lie.
Speaker 8: Have actually been in one relationships to be vanilla in bed?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, got it? So you don't prefer to be vanilla? Okay, Cool, I confused myself.
Speaker 4: I'm there too. Okay, WELLA is very confused.
Speaker 2: It happens sometimes we Spanish seven.
Speaker 4: Confusion is allowed.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you all so much for playing this first round. So it's time to play another game before a wait that sends one of our lovely contestants home.
Speaker 2: And wait one second. Uh, the Smoothella.
Speaker 1: Lineup just dropped and you three our headliners. So our main dat has been a part of various rock bands and plays seven instruments.
Speaker 2: What those fingers do?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: I am the worst today finger.
Speaker 1: Today, our beautiful contestants will be headlining smooth Ella alongside.
Speaker 2: Our main dater. In this game, we are.
Speaker 1: Asking each of you, inspired by your love life, to come up with your band's name and the hit song that describes those loves and or heartaches. We will give you a bit of time to think about this brainstorm and come up with some rock and roll bangers. All right, ladies, I will eat that and I are ready to start the most.
Speaker 2: Night one was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should be going to like a heavy metal or rock concert. Maybe salsa is not for you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Night one. The headliner is Marian Yeah, tell us your band name and your hit song.
Speaker 11: Our band is the Pisces and our hit song is sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 10: That night thought everybody can relate.
Speaker 2: To, absolutely, absoluteolutely. Thank you so much for that, Mariah.
Speaker 4: And the year it was a busy year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you actually were there there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty nine, three hundred and sixty five times.
Speaker 2: Yo, oh oh and nine two. Headliner is Jessica. What is your band name and what is your hit song?
Speaker 3: So our band name is called the Secret Kink, although it's not so secret, and then our hit single platinum record, by the way, is called timey Up.
Speaker 1: Daddy, Yes, yes, yes, yes, okay, I'm into this.
Speaker 2: This is fantastic.
Speaker 4: You would have daddy tie you up.
Speaker 2: I'd be tatty tying up.
Speaker 4: But thank you.
Speaker 2: Way too much.
Speaker 4: What is the Secret Kink?
Speaker 5: There are so many drop one on.
Speaker 2: Us, drop one on us, too good, too good, incredible. Headliner for night too.
Speaker 1: Headlining Night number three is Tournay.
Speaker 2: Give us your band name and song.
Speaker 8: My band name would be bad and Bougie. Yes, the song would be There's the First Time for Everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, romantics. I love it, I love it, love it.
Speaker 4: Listen my neck, my back, my smoochie and my crack. Well motion with you ladies was a blast.
Speaker 2: Well, that was exhilarating.
Speaker 1: It's time now for AA to choose which two contestants will move forward and who is gonna get a little.
Speaker 2: Tender chunk lit bye bye.
Speaker 1: But hearing from all you seems like a good chunk late that is a good time as well, So.
Speaker 2: Aita, do you want to go ahead and do the thing?
Speaker 4: This was very, very difficult because at the end, Awlita has to say what she thinks and I'm surrounded by people who might not agree with me. But at the end of the day, I am thinking about our main dater, the things that would put you guys together, how you would connect. And today I must say goodbye to a beautiful, beautiful woman. And I'm sorry to see you go. Marian.
Speaker 1: Listen, we adore you. You've been so much fun.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys so much for having me. It was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you, my love.
Speaker 2: Will be your right back. Welcome back to day may A Alita first.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, now it's time to get more intimate with a remaining too contestant. We're going to send Ahelita now into two speed dates with each of you called da. So shall we get you without one on one Liliana?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do this now. Hello, Darnay, how are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 4: I am doing great? But now I have to get a little personal with you and find out what you are all about. Okay, So tell me a little bit about your love relationships in the past.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: So, like I've mentioned before, my truth, I've only been in one relationship.
Speaker 9: It was with the high school sweetheart.
Speaker 8: It was my best friend from seventh grade and then eventually ninth grade we had gotten together. We were together for three years, and then senior year of high school, he broke up with me because he wanted to work on himself, meaning that there was just someone new that he met and he wanted to give it a shot.
Speaker 9: So he went and did that.
Speaker 4: He broke up with you when you were eighteen. I'm assuming yes, So what has kept you out of a relationship all these years.
Speaker 9: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 8: So he went with someone else, broke up with that person, and at eighteen I was very naive, gullible, so I took him back and then we were together until I was twenty one years old, and then he did the same thing again.
Speaker 4: Okay, what I would lead, that would tell you is leave the past where it belongs.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, for sure. I've healed from that situation thankfully.
Speaker 4: And what is it that you're looking for now?
Speaker 8: I really just want to find someone who's nurturing, someone who can take care of me, not necessarily financially, but emotionally, just to know that someone else is looking out for me. I've grown up in like a first generation immigrant household. I'm the eldest daughter, so I feel like I always had the role since I was younger to like take care and provide for my family or all that stuff. So I feel like I've never felt that reciprocated back to me, and I feel like it'd be nice to find that in a partner or you know.
Speaker 4: Well though you've never had it in the past, you only stop to this one. God so fortunate, and that was a bad idea it was.
Speaker 8: I definitely do believe it's a bad idea. I have no regrets because it bore me into the person I am today. So I'm a lot stronger because of it.
Speaker 4: You learned a lot and you are have Latina, yes, and very close to your grandparents. What is that about? Have they given you any wonderful advice about love?
Speaker 8: There's been moments where I've cried to them. I'm like, oh, like, when am I going to find my person? Why don't I always have bad luck? But they're like, you know, why, why don't you change the negative to a positive and say maybe this is happening because you have to take care of yourself right now. Maybe you have to be alone, Maybe you have to figure out who you are before you can find someone who love you and learn to love yourself first. And then we say that like the right person will come when you least expect it.
Speaker 4: So are you a jealous woman?
Speaker 9: I would say, like seriously jealous?
Speaker 8: Maybe like like a little like joke.
Speaker 9: Here and there, but nothing crazy.
Speaker 4: You know something that you can communicate to your partner.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's something I'm really big on too. I feel like I was the one that preferred to community in the past.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what else would you like this person to know about you?
Speaker 8: That I have a really big heart and it's been taken advantage of a lot. And I hope that he sees me for who I am and doesn't try to change me.
Speaker 4: So you are ready for this relationship. I've been ready, You've been ready.
Speaker 1: So sorry to interrupt, but Awilita here is a busy woman.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna move on to our next speed date. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Turna, Jessica, it is your turn now for a woman one with a Wilita.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, Emertine, Oh no, Awilita has the chunk late here just in case. No, no, I'm kidding, Jessica. You're a beautiful woman. You seem to have your life together. Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: So I'm working as a fashion designer in the denim industry.
Speaker 5: I have a degree in Denham Wow.
Speaker 3: So I'm very ambitious with my career. I'm very like gold driven career oriented, but I still like love to make time for my friends and my family. So I feel like I have that good like work life balance. But I'm like really big on ambition and like really going for it.
Speaker 4: You want a man who is ambitious and who's got his life together. What is he like? What do you want to see in that relationship with him?
Speaker 3: Like a willingness for open communication. I'm big on like talking about your feelings and not kind of like shutting things away and having them like bubble up later. Definitely like an element of trust. And yeah, if our lifestyles kind of match up, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for a relationship?
Speaker 3: I would say yes, I'm definitely ready for a relationship. In the past, I used to hop from relationship to relationship because I think I've had a fear of being alone. But I think as I get older in life, I'm really comfortable being with myself, being with my friends, and if someone comes along, then you know, that's perfect.
Speaker 4: You have truly grown us woman that we can see that you're a beautiful young lady. What is it that you want this man to know about you? Then no one else does?
Speaker 9: Oh, then no one else does.
Speaker 4: Something just for him.
Speaker 3: I'm a very like passionate person. I'm very passionate in the bedroom as.
Speaker 4: Well, So alrighty, now.
Speaker 3: Someone who can like keep up with that is kind of essential to me. It's like a core value is like intimacy, whether that be in the bedroom or just like talking.
Speaker 5: I'm really close to my family.
Speaker 3: I'm Chinese American, so my culture is very important to me as well. So if he's down to like learn more about my culture, I love people are open to them.
Speaker 1: Thank you so so much for our remaining condescens You have made it through the Gafesito, and now we're just one round of games away to pick zioiner.
Speaker 2: So let's just get to it.
Speaker 1: Our main dater wants to know that his partner doesn't have bad taste, So let's go ahead and play out what's in and what's out?
Speaker 2: In this game, you will be.
Speaker 1: Given two subjects or scenarios, and you have to choose which you think is in and which you think is out? All right, So no answer is necessarily wrong, but that doesn't mean that Ileana or myself.
Speaker 4: What are you judging? You?
Speaker 2: Or talk about it?
Speaker 4: All right? Let me give them the first one. Are you ladies ready? What's in and what's out? Communicating carefully with your partner or sarcasm to the point of roasting your partner for fun? How about you, Jessica.
Speaker 3: I would say like sarcasm and roasting a little bit of fun, a little back and forth banter.
Speaker 8: I like that, Tarney, I take communicating carefully is in because I feel like you can have fun or be funny in ways other than roasting.
Speaker 9: That would be my two cents on it.
Speaker 2: QQQ, thank you into into it. Here's mine?
Speaker 1: What's in? What's out? Boyfriend Dick or himbos?
Speaker 9: Oh, himbos are out.
Speaker 2: Tarnay, himbos are out?
Speaker 9: No nice are out?
Speaker 2: So then boyfriend Dick definitely in.
Speaker 9: All the way, all the way.
Speaker 2: The jokes her art and less. It's great, Jessica, what do you think.
Speaker 9: Boyfriend Dick is in?
Speaker 1: Boyfriend Dick is in and himbos are out? I will say, though, if this was a THEMBO, then I would be thembos are in because I'm a fucking golden retriever, just like take away?
Speaker 4: Which one is your? Okay? What's in? What's out? Being friendly with an X or ignoring their existence before your current relationship? Mmmm?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 4: Oh Jessica, I go for it.
Speaker 3: I will say being friendly with your ex is out.
Speaker 9: I think I would agree to.
Speaker 1: So both Tarnay and Jessica are saying that being friendly with the ex is out and ignoring their existence before your current.
Speaker 4: Relationship is in very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it time for us to let them know our secret gone?
Speaker 4: I've been waiting forever. No, tell them, let's tell them, Well, so a little.
Speaker 1: Did you know that our main data has been listening this whole time. He's been lurking in their shadows, looking at everything and listening to all. Here's the thing, though, Awalita might have an idea of who she likes for him, but we're gonna have you step out for a second to see we have a unanimous decision. In the meantime, muchisimas gaias to the both of you. Be truly, it's been so much fun. Thank you so much for playing. We'll deliberate and then we'll bring you back in and the damn thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, rufus, get over here. Let's have a little chat before we deliberate. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: I think that both really funny and sweet and to her name or is like, Oh, she's really funny and sweet. I'm just afraid that she might have a lot more to learn even though she's sweet. I love her journey that she's like going for it and listening to herself, but seemed like that Jessica is kind of on the opposite. She's kind of not this next severe I kind of fit where it's like, oh I don't need someone. It's like, oh, I'm myself and if I have someone that's incredible and I want to foster that and not like, oh, here's someone, I'm going to make this work, or let's find someone just to date because we want to date them, which I think is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm right there with you. Thank you for that input, Gees, Yes, all right, I will need that. So I think, you know, right on the money, Tourney's super sweet, adorable, precious, needs a little bit more of experience. And I very much am aligned with Rufus in terms of like exploring a dynamic with her might end up taking more of a caretaking role rather than an equal type of role. I think that Jessica I can step up, not step up. I think that if any of the reason needs to step up to Jessica.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm very happy of how this turned out in my mind and in my heart because I did want to give Tarnay another chance and Rufus so that he could know a little bit more about her. Yes, the fact that she doesn't have that much experience of course counts in. And I think from minute one Jessica has been the choice. Yeah, yeah, there's no question about it.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in our contestins and share the verdict. Welcome back our lead that has landed on a match. So our leader, Liliana, what you gotta say.
Speaker 4: As you sure that this is very very very difficult. You are both amazing women at different stages of your life. However that came into consideration, especially where our main data is also at and without any more questions in your minds, the beautiful woman that will be dating our young man is Jessica.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Jessica, Tarnie. Thank you so so so very much, Johnny.
Speaker 4: Lots of lug and blessings in your future life. You are an amazing young lady. Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: So Jessica. Without further Ado, Rufus get on in.
Speaker 6: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Rufa's first impression.
Speaker 6: Oh, immediately, like I was just kind of taken.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, she's like very elegant, she cares herself very well, and she seems very funny and sweet and there's definitely a lot too. Also the fashion designer as well, and really drawing into yourself since I'm a fashion photographer and I've kind of lived all around the world doing different jobs. That was really fascinating to me. And you know, a nice little match. Also the roasting bit as well. It's important, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, And Jessica at first impressions on rufus very attractive.
Speaker 3: I love your style with the hoodie and the chain. It's cool to find out that you've been like doing.
Speaker 9: Like fashion photography.
Speaker 5: That's really cool. So that's like a little thing in common.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, they were like, oh, you're wearing a hoodie.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Vigovid, we are. I don't want us anymore.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to find clarity here that it was a Wilida roasting you for the hoodie, just saying well, I can definitely feel the tension. Let's let these.
Speaker 2: Two off on a virtual date where we get to sit back Beachie's Mosses and listen.
Speaker 3: Well, hi, Hi, how was it like listening to all of us like give answers and everything.
Speaker 7: It was pretty awkward, not gonna lie, but also was like fun and fascinating, like yeah, no, I think she's there. Yeah, it was like pretty funny and weird. I've never like done one of these things or.
Speaker 6: Anything like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Same.
Speaker 6: What was it like answering the questions and feeling like the contested Oh.
Speaker 3: Gosh, well, I love like trash your reality TV, but I have like never I never want to go on it because it feels like like emotional trauma that I don't want. I think I was just hoping that I would like be like witty on camera as I would be off camera. I was like, oh, I hope I don't like get choked up or anything, but I feel like I did.
Speaker 7: Okay, right, I was like, okay, am on. I was just like I'm just like great, like revealing this great prize. I'm like, no, she's fantastic, like she's I'm just gonna hear what caught you into fashion? Because your figure skate are extraordinary?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want figure skate anymore. It was when I was a kid, I used to compete. I was never like the math and science kid that my parents wanted me to be. I was like gravitating towards the arts.
Speaker 5: I actually used to play guit I.
Speaker 9: Still have one in my closet.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think fashion.
Speaker 3: I just kept going back to it, like it was just something that I would like keep drawing or had like an interest in. So I came to La to go to school here.
Speaker 5: I went to fit them in downtown.
Speaker 6: Both my sister and my mom went to fit them.
Speaker 5: Oh really, Yeah. I did two degrees.
Speaker 3: I did a degree in product development and then I did an advanced study in Denham and I thought I was going to go more into the business side, but I ended up falling into design and I just love it so kind of my thing.
Speaker 7: Now, you were just forc into being creative. You have no choice basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's perfect. I love being creative. I don't think I could not be totally.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was looking for good venim yesterday. I wish I had your you know, input.
Speaker 9: It's like I'm here to help.
Speaker 6: Oh, I actually get to see in real life. It's not just.
Speaker 5: Not just a computer screen.
Speaker 7: Like hiding behind you know, a producer tag. Yeah right, it being amazing. Really one, I'm really happy that, you know, I got to talk to you now and all this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, Yeah, I'm not much of like a zoom person.
Speaker 3: It makes me kind of anxious sometimes, but it feels more like natural, like getting to know everybody and getting to know you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean you do the same thing I do. It's like we look away kind of when we talk on like right.
Speaker 6: Fucking They're like, no, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 7: You're like wonderful, be lovely to meet your you know soon obviously if you have the three times, Oh.
Speaker 5: Totally yeah, I can make time.
Speaker 2: Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off.
Speaker 1: Find us back here next week as Leanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 2: Good work today, I want need them.
Speaker 4: Oh we did good. I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Date Miami The First is a production from WV Sound and iHeartMedia as Michael Dura podcast Network, hosted by me vig orbis joined by the Fabulous Lenna Montenegro bait My Hourly the First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos.
Speaker 2: Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound.
Speaker 1: This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raguel. This episode features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello. Special thanks to our team of cubits at w V Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Special Things.
Speaker 1: Also to our hole for romantics this week, Rufus, Marian, Jessica and Tarnay. Additional thanks to Salt and Line Media.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from.
Speaker 1: iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. So you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything Awalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 4: Just do it better. Okay, besitos