Speaker 1: Rihanna snm LA is number one hit music station. Ryan Seacrest here Sicany is on vacation. Tanya sitting in this week. Thank you Tanya the back room here as well. So I'm thinking about have I ever done this? Have you ever opened up a package of something because you're hungry at the grocery store before you pay for it, and then you get to check out and they charge you for it? If I'm being honest, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, and I judged Judy over here.
Speaker 1: Well, I just was trying to get it all wound up if I don't have a chance to think about it. Yeah, but I have done that before. Also, I've done it with water and green juices or I'm just so thirsty I need something liquid or to quench, quench, quench, and I open it up and then they charged me for it. I don't think. I don't think it's a big deal. What happened to u? Tanian? No? Are you in trouble?
Speaker 2: I think it is a big deal because it's kind of gross if you think.
Speaker 1: About it, because you're.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, So I was at the grocery store yesterday just getting a couple snacks for my flight and I had missed my lunch and I was it was like it was in between lunch and dinner, and I was starving, and so I was getting all these good snacks for my flight and my trip, and I just started opening them and eating them. And then I nothing like I didn't take any produce out, like nothing weighted or whatever. It was all just kind of like my nuts, my seaweed chips, that type of stuff, and I'm putting it on the conveyor belts or whatever. And I felt the person behind me judging me so hard that IVER had to overcompensate, and I was just like, I'm so sorry. I don't normally open the food. I was just I'm really hungry. I like skipped lung. I'm like clerk, Yes, the grocery store clerk. I'm telling her my whole day and why I opened these three things.
Speaker 1: She had to say.
Speaker 2: She like just kind of smiled and was just like what, I was fine with it.
Speaker 1: How did you feel the person behind you judging it?
Speaker 2: They felt their eyes just like judging me, Like it was like laser beams on me. And if you think about it, it is gross. Like I'm chomping away at food I'm touching other people's things. It's probably spilling stuff from things. Are you touching like, you know, like the stuff in the grocery store in the aisles.
Speaker 1: Are you touching other people's fingerprints that were on the same packaging or correct?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that deeply into it. I've just had, you know, a lot going on. It's not with this door. The knuts are something I open. I open those, uh the bag of they're toasted or roasted, they're unsalted, but they've got that toasty flavor to it. I open those while I shop. I do every time. I think, not every time, but a lot of times. I'm hungry. I don't think it's that big of a deal. And there were some chocolate covered ones. I opened ones too. I'm like, I can eat many of those and have like two just to get me through my shopping.
Speaker 2: I felt it just feels very irreverent to.
Speaker 1: Well live alone. Okay, that's it. Everybody else thinks it's gross. In the back room after it is gross, I think if you're hungry, you're hungry, all right, MICHAELA, we know you think it's gross. Fine, let's come back here with Disney Atlant tickets in one minute.