Speaker 1: How do you feel about people taking victory laps, tooting their own horn a little bit after beating uh, the number one team in the division.
Speaker 2: But they're trying to unseat you obviously, you know what.
Speaker 3: Good for you guys, man, you know, I mean, if that's what you want to do, that's what you want to do. If that's you know, makes you fall asleep at night, you go ahead and do your thing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at it. Uh they beat us, man, I mean, hats off to the fucking guys. You know, I want to murder them.
Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys the Boys is presented by Barstool Sports. First things first, what's that Bust with the Boys presented by Barsols Sports? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought, okay, I thought we did those after I know, but like it, it's easier to do it now. We have the we have the clip.
Speaker 1: Where I'm like, you know, I take my phone on like this episode of Buzz with the Boys the Boys presented by Barsol Sports.
Speaker 2: It's better we just follow and just do you always do the boys? You always do the boys.
Speaker 1: It's just that's just a one clip. So it's just.
Speaker 2: That's as a one timer that's been cycled, you've been lying to the people. I think every time I hear that, I'm like, you know, he's pretty consistent. I'm a little hot right now. I told you I had a bit of a deal when I was walking up talk to tell me about it. This episode of Bust when the Boys the Boys is brought to you by Barstool Sports. That's good. That was good. That was really good. I feel good about it. Yeah, welcome, Welcome Bust with the Boys. Another weekly deal. Honestly, I like the weekly thing.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I hope you guys really enjoyed talking to Cameron Jordan the guy. I'll tell you what. Always love a player that is willing to say some ship. You know what I'm saying. Yes, I'm not that guy. I can be, but not to an extent. I'm know wing to pull them reins right like.
Speaker 1: He seems like that's him. He's ready to get drop a little bit every day he wants.
Speaker 2: He is a bulletin board cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I can't wait when the Saint someday play the Titans. God Willing were both still on the team, and he dropped some bulletin board material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said a couple Have you ever looked at his history of all of this individual player photos for.
Speaker 2: Like the the like, Yeah, he's always got a.
Speaker 1: Different haircut and facial hair for everything. Once It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Gotta love that I've had the same ones since my rookie year. I haven't changed it once.
Speaker 1: It's creepy.
Speaker 2: I do got a creepy little face like little hey de lady walking gay to mesa, Like, why don't you change that? I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of just whelted a little forward.
Speaker 2: Was like Danny told me. He's like, he's like, you look a little racist in that photo, Like, yo, how the fuck the only RAI you know? You know what I mean? And he just walked away, you know what I mean? And just walks and walks off.
Speaker 1: The only racial photo I see of you obviously not the racial photo right the like where you're about it is where they shave your head for the rookie I do look like obviously and everything.
Speaker 2: This guy, you wouldn't be surprised if you saw the headshot and then you saw my tattoos, Like there's probably a swastika hiding him.
Speaker 1: There Yeah, where's he from?
Speaker 2: Hey, probably BoNT Missouri fucking from Hey. You look at that, You're like, oh, this guy is definitely from somewhere in Missouri. Hey, must and the mustache has been on my lip for since I met Taylor. Day I met Taylor, we flew to l A. That night, I shaved my face. I'm like, oh, she's gonna love it, because I was kind of letting it go a little bit. She looked at me and said, don't ever do that again. But just met, don't ever do that again. I haven't. I have not shaved this upper lip entirely four and a half years, five years.
Speaker 1: However long it is, what is it November? They call this pe boy.
Speaker 2: It's like you don't at the flavor saver just under that bottom lit But he still got that muzzy rolling tight Jackie. I tell you what a ferret right now?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: And the best compliment. That's a compliment. You look like a like a I get that guy. Yeah, like you a little ferret to you right now, dude. It's great animals. My brother had one, absolutely love it. But yeah, I do look a little racist some of these.
Speaker 1: Jack I I think you pull up the mustache very well. I think it's in the little soul patch. I saw your little Harry Potter. You put the litt Harry Potter glasses on.
Speaker 2: The other day. I thought you looked I thought you looked solid. I tell you what, No pause, the no pause.
Speaker 1: Josh has got it dirty little stash back there. I have respected, but that thing is dirty and creepy.
Speaker 2: Hey, he ates some mass and then all of a sudden it stayed there and he's like, I'm just gonna keep it. He lived there washing it.
Speaker 1: He looks like he owned this bus before we go.
Speaker 2: No question, dude, the blonde mustache does not look good on anybody. No, I tell you what I'm working with doing it, and that's all matters.
Speaker 1: Matters.
Speaker 2: Jackie's got he doesn't have the strongest jaw line, but I can see it all. You know what I'm saying. He's got a good little jaw. Yeah, that's the key to a good nice.
Speaker 1: Little cur a nice little wavy, curly hair sides. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked him. I was like, what did you cut it? He was, I'm always I when I cut it, I'm always growing it out until I cut it. Like, you know, Jacket is just fucking doing this thing. Yeah, that dude is super cool. But do you slay? I can call that. Are you in a relationship? Okay, so he can cut Hey, that's a good answer. That's a good answer. The boy's not in a relationship.
Speaker 1: CBD.
Speaker 2: Jack, I'll tell you what. CBD Jack crushing it out there.
Speaker 1: Then you got Garrett on the other hand, he's no shave November. You no shave November, Jack or Garrett. You need to It's it's the middle of November. It's not I go with the You're either doing no shavee November. You're doing November. I don't know. Yeah, it's growing up. So I'm no shave November. I'm going to clean it up that I have. I'm gonna clean up there. You need to go mustache because I bought this Peaky blinder suit and so I'm gonna do like shave it up high and just do the whole peaky. Two episodes of Peaky Blinders and a very good shows. I haven't really found my stride in and I heard the first four episodes of How you Got to Get into It?
Speaker 2: Listen, you got to give it an entire season.
Speaker 1: Really it's tough. I felt I fell asleep on the first few. I have to put the subtitles on it because it's hard to understand them all the time, and I feel like that's what changed it for me. I have to put the subtitles on. Then I can get more, then I can get more engaged.
Speaker 2: But if I put if I put subtitles on anything, I can't I don't even want to show. I just look at the words and I'm like, I didn't even see any acting. Are you able to read and words?
Speaker 1: What's that You're able to read it fast enough to read?
Speaker 2: I'm squitting like a motherfucker, dude, I got but look at that, but you know the boy. Yeah, that's a cool little vibe. Yeah, it's Jerry right there. It is Jerry, one of them as Jerry. They have a deal.
Speaker 1: They don't fuck around a peek. That is a That is a show, Dude, that is a good show.
Speaker 2: I put that show on and it is hard to fucking understand those guys sometimes. But it's got a cool vibe. I'm just having a hard time following everything that's going on. Like at first, I know a peek, I tad me halfway through the show to realize, like Peggy Blinders is like three brothers a gang or something like that. Yeah, they're a gang. They're a piky and he's like doing deals at the car and it's it's all over the place and the girls in on it. I'm only two episodes in. I'm not I'm like hardly two episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm one and a half and you're gonna have to go back and probably like I had to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like, hey, the boy was an a fender bender, so I was a little banged up when I'm watching the deal, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like watching the thing and I'll tell you I don't know which way is Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Is it nice to say you're banged up? Knowing like you obviously you have the a cl thing going on, so you're kind of like it's like, uh, it's like a free pass to say I was banged up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how I mean it. You know what I mean in the world. But you got me roadkill right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bit of a deal because if we're actually make Peky Blinders, you a fucking cut brother.
Speaker 2: Oh so you did all right?
Speaker 1: You do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll cut you all right. I like that.
Speaker 4: You like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a little bit of a Jerry going.
Speaker 1: You need to go Jerry like more of the pea blinder Jerry, like more of a badass, not like.
Speaker 2: This going like Brad Pitt from Snatch. That's what I'm trying to get Jerry to be, like like a fucking a piker. We you kind of understand every third word, you know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, I'm following sentences, Brad Pitt, you say that, No I haven't. Oh I would love that movie, dude, you would love.
Speaker 1: That's like a movie that's like that's a great caption for Alex on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would love that movie. I'll tell you what insert gift solid. But yeah, this is the fucking thing with h Brad Bay got the tattoos on there. He's a brad kid. He's like this. He's a boxer. He's a boxer in the movie. There's like five side stories going on in this movie. But one of the stories is this piek er. They put him in a bare knuckle boxing match and they bet against him. But he's he's such a fucking golden glove type cat. He won punches dudes out. I believe it.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt is probably maybe like the coolest people of all time.
Speaker 2: The best scene, one of the best scenes in the movie is they fucking they're in this barn because they're trying to get this trailer from the Pikers. And they go into this barn and this big dude's beating the ship out brad Pitt and he's like stretching and he say, you want this, you won't go you out night. We go there and he just gets fucking he gets the ship kicked out of him. Oh you want to tell you that? So, and he beats the ship out him again and then Brad Pitt fucking one cocks him and kills the dude. That's a bit of a spoiler if none of you over the breakdown a snatch. The best part about this podcast, I never know where the fuck it's going.
Speaker 1: We already went like we see Alice went back like the catch up, how is your weak hey? But I will say before we go back to the Okay, before we.
Speaker 2: Go back to that.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt, I just want to talk about him as an actor for sure, because I enjoy anything he does.
Speaker 2: Because I like a true romance.
Speaker 1: No, I feel terrible saying you've give me movies, that's the deal. Yeah, but he's very good at somehow always eating food in a scene and just being cool as yeah, eating a grape or something. Yeah, and you're just like, oh, you're just like watching him, like Yo, that dude is just the fucking man.
Speaker 2: He's like what he Harrison, we were just talking about him a little bit. He's got that vibe. But but Brad Pitt's like two three levels of what he of. Like when you watch a movie and you watch what he Harrelson, every dude thinks himself, I could get there. And then there's usually the guys like Brad Pitt, like, man, he's there. I don't know if I'll ever get there, Like, I don't know if it would be that cool. You know what I'm saying, what Brad Pitt? Do you feel like it's the coolest the movies he minders Brad Pitt or fucking.
Speaker 1: Fender Bender, here we go, mister and Missus Smith. Yeah, he's quality, and I think he's so fucking cool.
Speaker 2: And the like that movie he's got that's a good one, and Joe that fights in the house is pretty How the cops don't get all this is unbelievable, Like you sneeze turn out in the neighborhood shift geting fucking called up. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, how was your week? I told you too, he was good at fight club. Also, we're missing something. People are gonna be like, no, you idiots, it's this one. We're about this one, about that one. It's true.
Speaker 1: How's it You look like you're moving around. You don't have a crutch now.
Speaker 2: No, I got a crutch in the truck. I was. I was kinda trying to show off for the boys when I got here. Hey, I tell you what, it worked. I've had the most mobile day I've ever had, was say Tuesday. Yeah, so I'm three weeks out of surgery. I'm gonna put full pressure on my leg. I can get flection up to one hundred past one hundred and ten, which is a big deal. And then, uh, my extension is the same as my left leg, which is over the part I know. Well now, I'm so I'm stoked. I'm just I'm doubling down. How stoked I am about that? Because you can keep it along with recovered hundreds. You get it once and that's it. You know what I'm saying. You got to constantly unlocked that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was good today.
Speaker 2: I did that. I did a workout this morning at eight thirty when it hit my rehab. And then I'll tell you what. Kroger shout out, Kroger. I know Wes say no free shout outs, but it ain't about the bus right now. It's but your boy. Kroger fucking sponsored the boy. And I'm definitely riding the coattails of Dereck Henry's success like it was Derek and Taylor. It was Derrick Henry, Croger health Taylor, the ones also here. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: They wrong to get there.
Speaker 2: I had to do a photo shoot today. I've lost twenty three pounds. I know I've already talked that, but it's gonna be part of the story, Derek, the whole. Like the first twenty minutes I'm there just constantly talking about how small I look, which feelings are now hurt right Like I'm like, oh fuck, you know, you start getting your own head, Like I'm like, you know, he's got the big in his big eyes. Yeah, he's like sta small and kind of you kind of small right now, jacked and I'm like, yo, yeah, I started, we can't be Greek gods, Derek, and I'm like making a joke out of it. There's like fifteen people around that are laughing with him. Yeah, and now that so now I'm sort of sweating. The makeup ladies like, hey, could you you hot? You nervous? I'm like, I'm not, I'm fine. I think it's fine. Say a little makeup on right now, did myself a little photo shoot, got some coffees for the boy before we started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 2: It's a cold brew. It's from a store. I'm not going to say the store, because I walked into this place and it's hipster galore, Like hipster is fucking everywhere, like with the tight pants but they're up like the capris almost and they wearing like fucking bowler hats to the side with a vest on and a T shirt. Like it's it's like that. It's like Peaky Blinder's meta thrift store. You know what I'm saying, East Nashville type shit. But I wasn't in East Nashville and some cat in there. Everyone's masked up. Respect the mask. I get it. I get if whatever side you're on, regardless, do it, don't do it, don't care. Everyone's wearing a fucking mask in this place, which is fine. It says on the door you have to wear a mask if you want to get served, all right, whatever. Everybody has their fucking mask, not over their nose, note of the lips. But we're going chin diaper and buddies wearing a mask that says face it masks save COVID or mask like protect against COVID. And I'm looking at this guy typing on his computer or less than six feet away from another person, breathing mouth breathing on a person who also has their mask off, and I'm like, what are we doing? Yeah, oh, we just want to be We want to say it, not do it. We're gonna do it and not do it. You know what I'm saying. Yep, all bark, no bite, all bark, no bite. But I'll tell you what, hey.
Speaker 1: Can I can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: Deal? Go ahead, you're chewing pretty loud, and I'll just take it off her back, get rattled and you get your you get your little.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I get the cool the cool chew gum vibe going just.
Speaker 2: Started chomping on that great thing at the counter, missus, Missus Smith. But yes, that's how just my day is gone. So it's been a bit of a deal. You came over, though, I did. The boys. The boys came over. Brad's here. Those of you who don't know Brad, that's all right. Brad's here, one of Will's childhood friends. Yeah, the biscuit is here. We call them the Bontaire Biscuits. That we're opening a breakfast spot in the and Bonsair, Missouri. Someday we'll all get there. Reredy excited to be here with us today.
Speaker 4: I'm pumped.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh we're cursing right off the dinners bake philosophy on the bus that you want, and then we just found out what kind of guy you are from the gig Go. I thought that's where we were going, and now here we are right, can't take no take backs. He's here.
Speaker 3: We don't have it.
Speaker 4: The thing.
Speaker 1: Everybody is part of our Xbox Squadonai, Biscuits, Biscuits, the Rocket League. We're super into arc risk.
Speaker 2: ARC is definitely a new thing. Yeah, arc is tough. ARC is tough, but don't want to bore you with all that. It's really it's really not that important. Uh.
Speaker 1: Before we get into the next segment, we're going to read an ad real quick, because you guys know the deal.
Speaker 2: We got to pay for the bus.
Speaker 1: New advertiser alert, and the boys are fired up that they're on board the bus. Specifically myself because I've actually been a user of this product for the last two years. Anything that has to do with investing. The boys about and this product, I'm telling you, is gonna help you, So pay attention. This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Acorns. Acorns is the country's leading saving and investing app. You don't have to be rich and start investing. Anyone can do it. Everyone should be doing it, and with Acorns, anyone can save an invent in the background of life. They've helped over eight million people save and invest and you can get started in under five minutes by downloading the Acorns app from your app store or visit acorns dot com. Slash Busting automatically invest spare change from everyday purchases like coffee, gas, game tickets, anything you basically purchase something. Let's just say you spend like two thirty nine, they round up to the next dollar and those what is it, seventy nine, that's seventy one cents, that's seventy one cents goes into this reoccurring investment, so you don't even have to think about it. Just rounds up to the next dollar and you invest. There's no expertise required. Acorns diversified portfolios are designed by experts to help you maximize growth potential in whether any of the weather, the storm, any of the market ups and downs, ebbs and flows. It's built for that. Get a heavy metal debit card that saves and invests for you instead of putting you in debt. Earn bonus investments from three hundred and fifty brands or from three hundred and fifty plus brands, or find a job right inside the app. You can also invest for your kids with Acorns Early join over eight million people plus investors like a Rod, Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock, CNBC, and more and help your money grow. Visit acorns dot com slash busting to claim your five dollars bonus when you sign up. It takes under three minutes to start investing and saving. In the background, of life. Guys, I'm telling you take advantage of this stuff that is acorns dot com slash bustin to claim your five dollars bonus. Sign up, start investing today.
Speaker 2: Latest topics going on in the NFL world. You know, the boys like to fucking play that fine line when it comes to the NFL stuff. But here we are Raiders playing Kansas City this week and you know who we're having on later. Yep, we're having the boy Travis kelce on and now Andy Reid. If you go back in time when he was at the Eagles and all that and there was shit going down, Andy Reids is the type of cat that keeps everything in the house, doesn't let the shit get out. Hey, well we're keeping house type of family. That's our deal. The Raiders beat Kansas City at Kansas City. Correct, I didn't watch that games. I believe it was at Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Yes, huge win by the boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm a big fan of the right word toe in the line because I'm much trying to dispect any teams. Right, Your boy, Josh the running back stud stud says, So I'm like, we're shocking the world, like putting dudes that we're shock in the world does that thing? And the bus driver gets a wild hair decided to take a couple of victory laps around the stadium. Really, is that what happened? They sow the bus driver took a couple of laps, got in everybody on the bus.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 2: You know, when you when you do an away game, like just give me to the airport, whether the we winn to lose, so we just get home as soon as possible, right, and you're find from Kansas City to Oakland. That's a bit of a deal, you know what I'm saying. This bus driver, I don't know if he hit the horn or not, but he definitely had a lap or two around Arrowhead Stadium. Oh they were hype like that, hype like that. Now Gruden has come out and said, you know, smart Alec bus driver, which I think he's just trying to Hey, hey, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. Gruden being Gruden, right, Gruden is a good He's not getting the fires going too high.
Speaker 2: There's a fire burning, because if you need it, you got to have something. I don't real quick. That way, you don't have a sparking. But he's he's definitely like there's a little bit of mahomes. You know what I'm saying. There's some ketchup, there's some fucking. There's some ship in the air because Andy Reid is sitting a press conference now like something along the lines of they they were riding around the bus like they were, they were going around circles. They're riding around he mentioned it.
Speaker 1: They won the game, so they can do anything they want to do. Reid said via ESPN. It's not our style.
Speaker 2: So that's not our style. So the fact that Andy Reid even even spoke about it, knowing that Andy Reid is a cat that likes to keep things in house. Yeah you you think that. You know he's in the meetings. Oh his fucking face shield on going these fucking guys like he's probably these fucking Vegas I said. I think I said Oakland when I said, they're fine back with Vegas. Fucking these guys doing X, Y and Z. They're hyping the boys.
Speaker 1: Up right now.
Speaker 2: And it's usually petty, you know, elementary high school bullshit. You know that the NFL players usually don't get into high school players like to read the things when it's high school versus BULLETI college I don't know who Debrass is big, if they even have a rival. I don't know if they're still a deal on school. But like Michigan, Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michigan boy over, you're talking.
Speaker 2: I know we're irrelevant right now. It's fucking terrible. They're actually tweet Michigan. Y'all just beat Penn State. Yeah, we're going for so you know that's not the boys are so usually those things don't. Like you read the tabloids and and the uh in college. I'm not a big tabloid reader in the NFL. I was in college. You know, I was drinking the cooler like no one's business. I was drunk on Michigan. But you got to think, like he's hyping them boys up, and it could I don't know. I mean, the Raiders are really good. Who they just beat this week? They slaughtered somebody this week, Denver. It was it was a yeah, it was a little bit of a beat down. I'm not trying to be disrespectful because Denver's a good ass team shot up by Chubb for being a goodass rusher.
Speaker 1: The Raiders have been slowly getting some more love, slowly getting the national attention Eric's playing.
Speaker 2: Well, yep, we'll see though.
Speaker 1: We'll ask Travis about it too, because you know he'll he'll give out of.
Speaker 2: Travis bulletin board cat. Yeah, he'll stay some basic. You have a goatee, you'll say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a fade. You got a fade to go to. You have Catching Kelsey, his whole show that he had.
Speaker 2: Here's a show you know he did.
Speaker 4: How long ago was that twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: Oh that was a reality TV show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dating show, Catching Kelsey. So basically he's the Bachelor. Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It made it for himself though, So like I'm going to create the Bachelor and I'm just keep missing you in his own production company. Oh, I don't know about that, but I mean he produced his own show. I don't know if he produced it. I'm not gonna put that on him.
Speaker 1: Well you know if yeah, yeah, you know, if yours. If you're the person having the show, you want every last word, like any sign off.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like you want creative control that that thing you just had up a second ago. I did on Nebraska. Nebraska hasn't been relling for a while. They just beat Penn state, which is we brought the Big ten says no, yes we did. No, Yes, we did. Go ahead, No, you're talking, well, you fuck every time I say something, you will, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta correct you. I got a fact check.
Speaker 2: You know why did Nebraska bring it back? Because the big twelves of the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because was hitting the stuff, was hitting the fan, and Big ten didn't want to have ball. Mister Scott Folks stood in the podium a press conference and threatened to leave the Big Ten and threaten, hey, we're ready to play anyone anywhere. We're all about the boys, are about the ball, so anybody who wants it. If the Big ten don't come back, we'll go somewhere else. We're not going to talk about if they backpedal or anything the day after, anything like that. But all I want to know the domino effect is Big ten came back with football.
Speaker 2: If you say something, blurted out, just say something and you got a backpedal the next day. The first thing you said, you that's what you believe. You believe that thing. You might have said it the wrong way because you know, however, it is with the P and C culture, like you don't want to you don't want to fucking upset anybody. But like if you who say something, Nebraska, we want to play footall, we're gonna pay regardless, no matter what. Blah blah blah blah. And then they step back and they're like, oh, we're catching on a ship for them.
Speaker 1: The parents made an entire like no, the organization wrote a letter. Yes, bro, Nebraska brought shaped football back.
Speaker 2: The parents wanted to play football. Yeah, good for the parents, dude, good for the parents wanting to play ball. I love it. And I said, we're always towing the line around here because I know there's a lot of views in a different way.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're you know, we're talking about about ball.
Speaker 2: What I was talking about that what I thought you were talking about was Nebraska. Nebraska brought the Big ten backs. Like when they came in the conference.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm talking twenty twenty, when the Big ten wasn't gonna play. Yeah, Nebraska called their bluff like, hey, we'll do you know, we want to play anyone anywhere. Right next thing, you know, Big ten's back, Baby, Big ten is back. So yeah, we're one and two. Slow start. It's been tough up and down with COVID Wisconsin had to cancel.
Speaker 2: Right, thank god you guys canceled Wisconsin because they beat the fucking breaks off a mission out it. They just beat them. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey he is, Hey, I got Will always on edge, dude, he's always got his walls up. And we going this fucking podcast. Doubt it. Oh sorry, I'm really talking about Michigan. And listen, I did tweet this. Jerry said this. He said, I haven't seen at you miss football play this bad since I was there.
Speaker 1: That unfortunate, which is what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I stand on the firm grounds of which I what do you think about? Everybody's called for Harball's head, so I'm not got a little bit. So when I went there, I met Harball, I got with the crew of the recruiting crew. And it's not just when you say Jim, I think it's a John. In an interview actually on the Pat McAfee show, I said, John like an idiot, Right, Jim's the one from Michigan.
Speaker 1: I can't believe quarterback.
Speaker 2: Played at Michigan, right, I said, John Harble And the Pat McAfee show, Jim, he uh, when you when you say fire this coach fire X. That's that's the head, all right. Then there's the assistant coaches. There's the guys that recruit, there's the gas, there's the people that work on everything. I went to Michigan last year during my little hiatus for my first four games, right watched them play. Me and Jack Conklin went up for the Michigan Michigan State game. It was unbelievable. They beat the breaks off of Michigan State. Different story this year. Those guys treated me really will I met I met Jim, and so I know if Jim goes eighty to ninety to one hundred, percent of those guys also flee. And it's not because they did a bad job or they did a good job, as just how that's just how the cookie crumbles when someone gets fired. A lot of time coaches want to come in. They want their own guys. They think this is how we do it. I want my own strength guy in, I want this guy in. I want this recruiting guy in. Happened to Chris Singletary, who's now I think at you, you of a who recruit, helped recruit me there, help me find my agents. Love Chris singletary to death. But at Michigan, the people there that have been there for so long, we have the longest living alumni, the largest living alumni in all of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I know they.
Speaker 2: Want Jim gone. And if you don't produce at a Bay Time school like that, whether Michigan football is relevan irrelevant right now. Like I've said this before, Michigan is like the Tennessee of the Big Ten used to was good in the nineties. You fucking love them. You love the colors, You love the orange and the white, you love the blue, the maze and the blue. And now it's kind of like, what are y'all doing? You know what I'm saying? How do you not get the guys in there? And then and when you get the guys in there as a coaching is this?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: So long story short? You painted a good picture. If if he does go, I the guys that were there that that helped me out so much, I'm want to go back. Shit, if he doesn't go, I want to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's if you don't produce, you gotta go. That's just the realiz situation. If I don't produce, I gotta go. That's that's how shit works. If Rabel doesn't produce, it's a business. Yeah, it's a business. If Abele doesn't produce, he's gonna go. You know, Ray Boy, the only coach to ever coached at the Titans. You know what I'm saying. And so that's just how the fucking that's how that's just what the deal is. And if you can't get it done. They got waxed forty nine to eleven against Wisconsin. It was truly embarrassing to watch. I put it on Saturday night, like the last three minutes of the game, and I was just sitting there like, well, this is this is the school I went to, which I'm sure you feel every Saturdy day. You know, I felt what you felt. You know you said last week.
Speaker 1: You're taking a shot, feel that that's all we're doing.
Speaker 2: When you said I want to feel, that's what we're doing. We fucking full circled there. But they haven't won a game that they were underdogs by since since Harball has been there. And that's you gotta win some games you shouldn't win. You had to win all the games you should and when some of the games you shouldn't that's how you build a program. That's how you get better players. And then once the players in there developed, coach blah blah blah. I had ship coaches when I.
Speaker 1: Was there, and they're boys just good enough to get out right, you know what I'm saying. They're they're over too. Also with against Ohio State, right they're an over since they're one and nine against since the last time I was a I was a junior, So Harball wasn't there. That's what I'm saying. He hasn't beat the biggest, the biggest rivalry, one of the biggest rivalry forces. They say, they do say that, and now it's like it's like falling off.
Speaker 2: He has a lot of rivalry. Ohio State's rivalry with Clemson or Alabama right now is probably bigger than the rival because that's the end of the year, you know, that's their last games. Yeah, and it's just it's any Michigan fan that's listening, I'm sorry they used to. From what I've heard. In the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry for hurting your feelings like that. It's just unfortunate reality we live in. And I'm the good thing is it's not like I came from like three Big Ten championships and a national title. We were fucking we want to We were in a Sugar Bowl when I was there, and that was awesome. Got ship face drunk on Bourbon Street that night, grew up on some guy's mike while he was standing there, apologize to the guy, went right back in there boot and rallied. You know what I'm saying, Absolutely great time. But that's the best we did. You know, which it's a it was a BCS game before the playoffs.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think Michigan fans would be you know, you'd have to.
Speaker 2: Diehard harba. I'm sure Nebraska is the same way. Yeah, no, no doubt. I mean when when when Bo got fired. I mean you had diehard Polini guys, you had people that were against them.
Speaker 1: But it was like the same thing, like we lost. We lost in the big stage badly there all the time, and then we would drop a couple that we just you just shouldn't lose. That's Northwestern, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Northwestern's tough. They have to coach there. Ryan Fitzpatrick, I think he's still there.
Speaker 1: Ryan, it's are you talking about Northwestern yeah, Northwestern Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald. Yeah, look up, he's a good coach. You're Ryan Fitzpatrick is the quarterback.
Speaker 2: I think you're talking You're you're talking about it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? I'm gonna guess Pat? Is it? Pat Fitzgerald?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Josh s thumbs up to you, like as if something like is that correct?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just Northwestern head coach?
Speaker 2: Who is it? This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to.
Speaker 1: You by v or y v u o r I. Vori means mountain, but to us on the bus, the boys on the bus. It represents the view from the summit. The expansive clarity it can provide an awe inspiring experience. It brings a new perspective on performance apparel. It's perfect if you are sick and tired of traditional old workout gear. Although one one hundred percent cotton, this that the other everything is designed to work out in, but doesn't look or feel like it. It's so damn comfortable you'll want to wear it all the time around the house, everywhere.
Speaker 2: The product is incredibly versatile. It can be used for just about.
Speaker 1: Any activity like running, training, yoga, but also great for lounging, Netflix, Netflix and chill weekend errands, any of it. It's incredibly versatile, I've already mentioned that, and extremely buttersoft, comfortable, designed to look great in everyday life outside of the gym. It's also perfect for any workout or activity. Viory is an investment in your happiness. For our listeners, they're offering twenty percent off your first purchase. Get yourself some of the most comfortable and versatile clothing on the planet at Vori dot com slash bussing. That's vuo ri i dot com slash bussing. Not only will you receive twenty percent of your first purchase, but also enjoy free shipping on any US orders over seventy five dollars and free returns. Go to vieory dot com slash busting and discover the versatility of Viry clothing.
Speaker 2: Pat fitz Patrick Gerald.
Speaker 1: All right at Northwestern Uniform they got going on Ryan Fitzpatrick over there.
Speaker 2: Thank god you stopped me. I did some dumb ship saying John Harbaugh on the fucking McAfee show. They got three more followers in US, but whatever. Yeah, Yeah, he's a good he's a good coach, and we were there for the fourth pieces in game. I said that a couple of times and there. Their facilities are unbelievable. It's trying the lake. It's a it's a beautiful uh oh.
Speaker 1: They got a great degree.
Speaker 2: Deal. Now you want to commit to Northwestern, but Northwestern for that degree? Yeah, Northwestern has the same problem that Vanderbilt has. You just don't let everybody like you. Yeah, that's great, right, you know what I'm saying. But you want to be a good football that you gotta let some cats in. You got a slide on a couple of things. I was a slider, you know what I'm saying. I wasn't a fastball. I was a slider. I was a chain jup pitch. Yeah, we gotta get this cat in, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: One of those things where they just don't look at any score, like whatever you gotta do, whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 2: There's a sliding scale. I got twenty out of my act to go along with my beautiful two seven.
Speaker 1: We got in Wow, twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. I cheated. I think I had to do it right or like it was like I was like Will Ferrell on the old school when he's debating and he just fucking blocks out. That was me at the act and then after sorry, I have nothing to say to that. That was perfect. Yeah, it's a beautiful, beautiful campus, no, no doubt about it. But that's a when. But when Bo got fired, there was like half bow half four half against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bo, it was like just a vision. Really had the die hard, but bow one time stood it in the UH press conference after one of the games that that the boys dropped and he was like, I'm here, like they can fire me if they want to fire me.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Yeah, it got a little but Bo is both for the boys kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Bo is for the boys.
Speaker 2: Like that's a good deal. You want a college coach, it's for the boys. Yeah, on you. But like you always knew, like he's he's also he'll give you the shirt off his back. Yes, I love that Youngstown, Ohio guy. Like you know what I mean, the dude, blue collar type cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, played at Ohio State. Yeah, I think a walk on. I believe maybe about I want to disrespect him. I think yeah he was a starting safety.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love that dude.
Speaker 1: But uh but yeah, people were split on him. The a D at the time kind of sucked. They had a new ad come in here. He ended up getting fired because he he hired uh coach Mike Riley. Yeah, that was a terrible idea and we went obviously Nebraska. Like you said, it has been irrelevant. You bring Scott Frost back hometown boy one to Nattie in the nineties with Nebraska, so it's like bringing the Nebraska tradition back. But he's had a tough first couple of years. We're hoping it gets turned around. So that's what we're sitting.
Speaker 2: Are they having good? Are they having good?
Speaker 1: Uh? We're one and two.
Speaker 2: No, they're having a recruiting crowd classes though, like you guys bringing cats in, It's like, Okay, there's some believe I believe.
Speaker 1: I'm not like I'm not like, uh the whole follow Like look at all recruiting classes and rivals and stuff.
Speaker 2: I kind of just watch every year, you know, like boys, I get it. One thing that I do respect about Michigan is that when they're done with a coach, it's like a consensus, Like the fans everybody's like, we're done out of there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just move on.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a yeah like when Rich Rutter or Brady was let go. It was a consent. The fans were all like, it wasn't divided.
Speaker 1: Oh boh, there were tapes that got released. Bo's calling tapes. We're talking about it. He's just calling them like Fairweather fans, like, you know, how you lose a game and when the fans are kind of like boo and stuff like that to the guys, the guys are like, you'll see it, and you're just like pissed off.
Speaker 2: You you know, fuck the Fairweather fans that whole right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Either you're with us or you're against us. The boys.
Speaker 2: The boys, you're a forcer against us. You can buy that. You can buy that on our online store. That's where I had barstool sports dot com.
Speaker 1: And Bow it was right after a game and he was sitting with somebody and somebody pulled out a recorder and recorded the conversation to basically kind of like release the tape whenever. But it started to go south for Bow and he put it like he was after a hot state. We lost to a hot state, and he's like, you know, fuck all the fan like, fuck all the fair Weather fans and up and downs this and then.
Speaker 2: Somebody I'm a fan, I'm watching that and I'm a real nembrask fan, like fuck yeah, Bo I like that ship.
Speaker 1: Some people were some people were like, we need something new because Bo's always like he's always like that right.
Speaker 2: There, that boat right there ship.
Speaker 1: He's one time he like swung his hat and almost hit a ref Like the dude gets mad like blackout Stipe mad. I love him.
Speaker 2: What was what was Dobson? Uh, Dobson is Will's string coach at Nebraska. Now he's a string coach at Vanderbilt. What was Dobson like when he when he would be mad like that, would Dobson play good cop, back coop? Or was a back hop back up good cop good cop?
Speaker 1: Well, he would always try and like real bow in because it was kind of like, hey, get on the side because some Bo would give it get his penalties. Yeah yeah, Bo was like, I'm sure I'm sure if we had referees come on, that would worked a big ten and four bow or had to work a game with bow. I'm sure They're like Bo is probably the worst. I Mean, there's videos out there about bow dude Bo.
Speaker 2: But he's a legend.
Speaker 1: He's a legend.
Speaker 2: He's he's the reason I know all like all the defensive stuff is because of Bo. He's a dude like that. Yes, he's very He's one of the best defensive minds I've ever been around.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that a lot, no doubt he when when he got fired, the team he had like a team meeting at like some nearby high school in the like an auditorium. One of the players on the team that wanted Bo out recorded that one don't know who the player was, would love to find out one day. But and in the he's talking to the players, he's addressing the team I got fired. He's trying to get the boys in tell him by and stuff and kind of tell them what happened. And a d was kind of messing him over and you know, called him a called him a.
Speaker 2: God. You say that word, we can sleep it up. Yeah, that's all you gotta do. He and then the reaction, Yeah, hey, everyone, yellow legit went out in this. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: It was legendary. Hey, it was legendary. Though it was legendary. But whoever the player was, fuck that player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a bit of a deal. He called somebody to see you next Tuesday. Things are fucking different.
Speaker 1: Hey, this hime right here.
Speaker 2: Bo not worried about job.
Speaker 1: Just play that.
Speaker 2: We can cut it, We can do whatever. I thought that was a chicken ship call. Let's fucking go. I play that again.
Speaker 5: Excuse that I thought that was a chicken call for you?
Speaker 1: Bo.
Speaker 2: I hate looking around like Reactually he wants somebody to like test him.
Speaker 1: Dude like that are able to look around.
Speaker 2: Someone like trying to look around you feeling sam.
Speaker 5: I don't coach to make a case. You guys have chose to make a story of it all year. It's impacted our football team.
Speaker 1: M hmm, and.
Speaker 5: It hurt our football team.
Speaker 2: Let's call. Can't distractions get in?
Speaker 5: They want to fire me, go ahead. I believe in what I've done. I don't apologize for what I've done. I don't apologize for you. I don't apologize anybody, myself for the staff. My record, our record since I've been here, speaks for itself.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, he's the fucking man. I just got goosebumps. That fired me. Yes, Bo, just fires me up. That's a coach, you just want to go to battle for Bro because it was they're trying to make a whole deal about bo and how he reacts and stuff, and people trying to make him out to be the bad guy, and it was just like he's just a middle finger, like y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I loved it, dude, I gotta. I got a terrible story that I hate to even bring up, but I'm gonna tell the story if you'll have me. I mean, go into the rest of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: My red shirt freshman year. At the end of the year, Michigan does a like an m Boosters club like where they recognize the captains, they give him a little war like, yeah, MVP in December. Yeah, have recruits and shit. Yeah. And then you go and everyone's wearing the same navy and the yellow tie with the khakis. We look ridiculous. Rich Ron knows he's about to get fired. We're about to go to the Gator Bowl and play against the Mississippi State team that looking in the future we're about to get We're ready to lose forty three to fourteen. It's about to be an absolute breakdown, all right, surely after that, Rich Rodriguez is getting fire. Rich knows his feet are on the coals. I don't know what the fuck's going on. We do the whole Bust guys are being recognized. You know, it's been a tough year. It's not the Michigan that these seniors came in knowing. So they're a little bummed out. But they're getting their m rings and all that. And Rich gets up to the podium and to save his job, he starts talking about family and how we need to all stick together and no matter what, we just need to stick together. And you can kind of feel the more he's talking. Then we're like, hey, where's this guy going with this? He's kind of like just living on a prayer right now. He's kind of he's throwing a hell Mary. He makes the entire football team stand up, lockhands, lockhands in me, lock hands like this and put our hands in the air, and then the song you Raise Me Up High, then the mountains. I'm holding hands with dudes like this. Dude is trying to save his job right now with you guys are all like this. We're looking at the Bust people and they're all standing there like this. We got hands warm. We're looking at the fans like looking up at us because we're on like a stage, and they're like there's like there's rumbling and then you just hear raise up and it's just this music is playing. We're holding hands. People are uncomfortable. Month and a half letter, he's fired. It was the one of the most uncomfortable football positions I've ever been in my entire life. In my entire life, it was I felt, I feel comfortable telling that story.
Speaker 1: I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Well, we did just hold hands for a long period of time.
Speaker 1: I didn't mind that your hands are warm, lotioned, a little little cold.
Speaker 2: No, they are poor circulation, that they are. Yeah, I don't want to hurt your feelings, you know.
Speaker 1: No, it's all right.
Speaker 2: I think a shot earlier.
Speaker 1: But it sucks. Yeah, I know. But hearing about rich Rod, I see why. It's like day a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put you in a position where you're like, it was just a weird dig dude. I mean I didn't know rich Rod that. Well, you with the u of a what happened there?
Speaker 1: Happened there?
Speaker 2: And dudging that and fucking they did their thing. It was great. I appreciate him. And actually Tony Dues was on the Rich Rod staff are running backs coach of the Titans. Tony Dues recruited me to Michigan. Oh really yes, so like two thousand and nine, he was like coming to my school. Oh, Taylor, you look good like you know that you feel?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks man? Put some point you asked it might be all right.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, ship like that's like making all your teachers or office workers or guiding you know what I mean, like all principles and stuff. Everybodys staying around laughing at whatever.
Speaker 2: This guy, that's a great joke. That's a great joke. And you're like getting pulled out of class for a second just to get talk to a recruiter, feeling like an absolute badass.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh yes, mister, whoever? Can Taylor one come down to the office and you kind of like stand up, get.
Speaker 2: Your backpacky, ain't nothing nothing, I'll know what it might be Alabama this time, who knows. Hey, the teacher kind of tells you something. Hey if you just turned it in tomorrow and you're like, yeah, I got you, I got you? Are you leaving class twenty minutes early?
Speaker 1: People yere.
Speaker 2: You got offer from Hoready got off from I got offered by Michigan, and my guidance counselor asked me if I could spell Michigan. Thank god I got the eye in the middle dude, because I was fucking I didn't know if I could spell it, so m I s h.
Speaker 1: Yeah am.
Speaker 2: Other news in the bay in the Bay Ten, I was gonna say, we've talked a lot of Bay Ten today, so all you SEC fans.
Speaker 1: So that's some good college story. I feel like college, good college coach stories.
Speaker 2: Other news in the NFL. David Buktiari, a man that's been on the bus, has now signed the largest contract in on line history. Twenty three point five could be twenty three point five based on incentives ap Y. That's average per year twenty three and a half million dollars per year. The guy deserves it. He's at an amazing job holding down the left side for the Green Bay Packers, and all of us playing on the left side of the line just want to say.
Speaker 1: Thank you, David, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hey, run left you get your run left one, Hey, David, help us out with r A p Y and fucking sell someone David. Uh, guys, guy's got an interesting uh stat line in his career. He's got more All Pros than he does Pro Bowls. I think he's got no. I think he's pasted that. Now he's got two All Pros and three Pro Bowls.
Speaker 1: The guys that's the other way around.
Speaker 4: So I know.
Speaker 2: I know because for a while he had two All Pros and no Pro Bowls. He didn't get the proboil, and now he has the three. You know what I'm saying. I think like it's it's worked out like that. Guys had a really good career looking like we're edging towards that jacket for him. He has a couple more good years. You can't argue with that, right, that's true. I think he's been the league like nine ten years. Nine this is your nine? What years is for him? Just say on the Mike Queen, you know, Alex and I'm reading it this and say, yeah, he's got two Pro Bowls, one All Pro? Okay, Well, a couple more statistics and maybe we'll get that jacket, buddy, I mean, fuck, oh, I love it, dude, Dude, Dude, Hey, I got the wheels, dude, because I'm fucking up on this podcast. I thought I'm messing up names, I'm messing up stats. There was a couple of weeks in uh Ryan summer where Will was like, can't even say words correctly.
Speaker 1: I got that it's time. Let's get to the let's get to the Travis Kelsey segment. But first, before we get to trap, we got a reading ad from our sponsors. Listen up, Listen up. This is a big public service announcement from NITSA from November sixteenth to the twenty ninth in twenty twenty. This year, state and local law enforcement agencies across the nation are stepping up their enforcement efforts for motorists who aren't wearing their seat belts. Yeah, but I'm not going very far.
Speaker 2: I'm in a rush.
Speaker 1: I had to get there quickly. Blah blah blah. Don't kid yourself. There's no such thing as a good excuse for not buckling up. If you used any of these excuses or any others, you're putting yourself at risk of injury or death. In twenty eighteen, nearly ten thousand people were unbuckled when they were killed in their crashes. That's forty three percent of people killed in motor vehicle crashes that were not wearing seat belts. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, wearing your seat belt is the best defense and a crash. Even when you sit in the backseat, you still need to buckle up. That goes for when you ride in taxis or use ride sharing services as well, cops from the lookout and writing tickets. So why even take the risk. Seat belts save lives. So do the smart thing and buckle up every trip, day or night. Click utter ticket is. It's not about citations, it's not about giving tickets. It's about saving lives. In twenty eighteen, there were nine seven and seventy eight unbuckled passenger vehicle occupants killed and crashes in the United States. To help prevent crash fatalities, we need to step up the seatbelt enforcement day and night.
Speaker 2: Oh there he is the boy. I'll tell you what. You know, you're cooler than shit when you're just walking around.
Speaker 1: He just got us on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Bro, Come on, man, are you ready to do this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me just up in the car.
Speaker 2: So I guess you got it on your day. Do you do whatever you want? Super Bowl Champion. I'm oud at all about that ship. What do we Is that a Rules Wars truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, man, I always I have money like that. No, I spend it all on clothes.
Speaker 2: Ain't no quash.
Speaker 4: No, I'm in a Range Rover.
Speaker 2: Fucking right, it's good looks. I'll tell you what that's like. The go to NFL guy car it is. If you, like you get in the league, you're like, I don't know what to buy. People have range Rovers. I'll just get a Range Rover. People get that.
Speaker 3: I'm just I've never just been like a car guy until I got to the league, and this was just like an impulse, Like I need a car.
Speaker 4: What's a nice comfortable okay range Rover? Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 3: So I'm kind of just I'm I'm not gonna say I'm stuck with this, but I'm kind of just trying to save it up. Think about buying a nice, nice, real nice car here soon. Who knows, man, you guys might see me driving around in something sweet.
Speaker 2: Fuck. It's probably gonna make headlines because that's what Travis Kelsey does. He makes fucking headlines. Let me introw you real quick, let me inhow you real quick? Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, last week went so well, we decided to dipple our toes just a little bit deeper and the NFL stardom that we are allowed to have on busting with the Bulls. Multiple time Pro bowler, arguably one of the best tight ends in the National Football League, and reality TV star of Catching Kelsey, Travis Kelsey is now my god, he's rocking. The only person since the nineties has been able to rock a go tea and look kind of deeese with it on. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I would agree, God, let's go. My man was just doing his dirty It's a dirty it's kind of dirty.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: If you anything, you rock and you just I'm just like, unarguably like, this is just who I am.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You can't argue with it. That's just what it is. You know what I'm saying. And you look phenomenal. D you look really good. I'll tell you what, man, before.
Speaker 3: We get in, I'm loving you. Guys are just fueling me with confidence. Outside of the old Ketch Kelse reference.
Speaker 2: You're to say it, there's gonna be more. We gotta we gotta, we gotta build you up cast.
Speaker 1: We gotta build you up before we bring you down.
Speaker 2: We got to break you down.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about how you uh finagled us and finess us in the summertime. You were supposed to come to Nashville and get on the bus with the boys sitting right there.
Speaker 2: But you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you didn't. And you know you kind of last minute. You all, you probably knew you weren't gonna come the whole time, and you just kept fluffing us in the group chat. We were having a great time, and then you just dipped on this last minute.
Speaker 2: What was that about?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I don't want to say there was an opportunity that had a lot of money on the other end, but I will say that I did not know the entire time that I wasn't coming. I actually had the flight. I was staying at my guy Jay Lew's house, who was who was training?
Speaker 4: Uh Lee Won? There for a second, I just.
Speaker 2: Think Lee Won disrespectful. That's all right, Luan, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not Lee.
Speaker 2: Oh shut up, you know it's not Lee.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: I tell you what if someone asked me if my last name was Asian? One time, that's Leon.
Speaker 3: It's either it's it's I got Kelsey and then Kel's my real name is Kels. So I mean I just kind of roll with the punches.
Speaker 2: Yeah so you did. So you you thought you had actual ticket booked and everything and you ended up not coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I really did. I was really about to come out there and say, what's up to you? Guys?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I mean COVID. COVID is just it's kind of just it got me scared. Man, I got scared.
Speaker 2: Scared you had you had it yet? Have you had the I feel like it's like a bottle. So now if you if you have COVID, you've like transcended into a new world. You've leveled up. You haven't had it yet.
Speaker 4: I have not transcended. No, I'm still a boy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. One person, one person that has had that has not had it, that can't get it. Literally, we need to take blood from this man. Will Compton cannot.
Speaker 1: I truly I cannot get I've been around several people that have had it.
Speaker 2: Taylor had it. I got it in June and we shared, well, I had I had one bite of his uh dairy queen Blizzard dairy Queen Blizzard is delicious. He was eating and then he I was like, let me get one bite to that, because you know, I gotta get a snack in every once in a while. Hands with a spoon, I full lipt it. Put that whole spoon in my mouth, put that thing in, gave it back to Will he ate it two days later, diagnosed with diagnoses that you get positive. Will didn't get it.
Speaker 4: That's remarkable.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful using this man's blood.
Speaker 4: Is the old positive? Isn't that the big bad?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's something positive.
Speaker 4: I know that much.
Speaker 1: Just get it. I just know that I cannot get COVID. I'm gonna knock.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna knock on wood real quick.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: There you go, speaking of knocking on wood, Speaking of knock on wood. If you're with me, John Gruden, the raiders are they coming to you or are you going to Vegas?
Speaker 2: You're going to Vegas?
Speaker 4: Going to Vegas? Got the Vegas? Baby.
Speaker 1: They apparently hey, they apparently came to your guys's place. Hold your breath, yeah, you guys, is only loss in the year. I know, I see the big breath you're taking in. But they also had the audacity to not only win the game at your own place and beat and this, you know, unseat the champs you're not unseated yet, but had the audacity to do victory laps around the stadium.
Speaker 2: Is this true?
Speaker 1: I heard Andy Reid talk about it and say, we're not about that. They can do what they want, they want, blah blah blah. How do you feel about people taking victory laps, tooting their own horn a little bit after beating, uh, the number one team in the division.
Speaker 2: But they're trying to unseat you obviously, you know what.
Speaker 4: Good for you guys?
Speaker 3: Man, you know, I mean, if that's what you want to do, that's what you want to do. If that's you know, makes you fall asleep at night, you go ahead and do your thing. Man, I ain't mad at it they beat us, man, I mean, hats off to the fucking guys.
Speaker 4: You know, I want to the.
Speaker 2: Hats off to the guys.
Speaker 4: You know exactly what that does. It just fuels you. Everybody wants to say all the media is hyping it up to be. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: If if that they treated it like it's a super Bowl. Let's go ahead and give them our best shot, man and make it something worth their while.
Speaker 2: Hey, So, so you're saying when John Grudden comes out and says, oh, it's just a smart Alec, the smart Alec bus driver, you're not buying that.
Speaker 4: Not a fucking chance, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You know what I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's Mayok. I think it's Mayak.
Speaker 3: You think he did that act, was like, you know what, we're gonna We're gonna go in there, we're gonna beat those guys, and that we're gonna do a lap around their stadium, and.
Speaker 2: All the guys fucking lost their mind.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I don't know if the guys really cared.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was a player and the coach or the guys said that, I was like, all right, I guess.
Speaker 1: I was telling.
Speaker 4: Doesn't get me pumped up.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me feel like I just I own this now, like I like I'm a dog and I just pissed on a tree.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me feel like that. I feel like that when I go on the field and I get the dub. I don't feel like that when I do a lap around the stadium afterwards.
Speaker 2: I was telling Will before we even got on with you, when you get out, when you go on away game, win just like, Hey, give me the fucking plane as suit as possible so we can just get home. That's what I want to do. And so if they're taking victory laps, say, you're just wasting my time on a long flight home. So you're sitting here, there's a bit of a deal coming. There's a bit of a deal coming to uh To Nevada. And that's if you boys can stay away from the slot slot machines. You know how that flu gets, You know, the man that you go down there, roll a couple of dice.
Speaker 3: Here and there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something in the air out there in the desert.
Speaker 2: Baby, Hey, I tell you that's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 1: Are you guys staying in the Venetian?
Speaker 4: I think the Blaggio. I'm not sure yet, Hey, that.
Speaker 2: They actually stay in downtowntowntown like I have. I have no clue.
Speaker 1: That'd be sick.
Speaker 3: I have no idea where we're staying right now. It'd actually be pretty cool if they they got us in a real nice one though.
Speaker 1: With the SPA and you guys like, during the downtime, you just go hit the spa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're at the MGM and I think they got me one of the mansion suits.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a hole in it and ship and fucking basketball court and all that, you know, you know, I mean, that's how you got to do it. When you're when you're eight or whatever doing an old Spice Media World tour. You could probably get the penthouse in the MGM.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're trying to catch Kelsey and you're Travis Kelcey, right, you're gonna get the works in the red carpet.
Speaker 2: Rolled out for you, no question. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you're you are definitely that fucking cool. If you get invited on a bus with the boys and you stand the boys up, you know you got a big swing Europe.
Speaker 2: And then we invite you back and act like we never got hurt. Yeah, we're still stoked to have come on back.
Speaker 1: He's like, stop stop hitting me.
Speaker 4: I would have been trying to get on this show ever since you started this.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what he did say that to me after a game. I think it was like a preseason game. You came in and said, let me get the boys, let me get on the bus, or something like that.
Speaker 3: Good enough, cool enough to make the make the list. Awesome fucking people that you got on this thing? Or am I like second to my brother?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you made it? You fucking made it on congratulations, Good for you, Good for you. Let's get the class question.
Speaker 4: Man, I appreciate you guys. Have me on here.
Speaker 2: Man, did you guys? Did you get the care package?
Speaker 4: Yes? I did. Yeah, I've actually been rocking the T shirts. Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that. That that fires me. Get the blood flowing downstairs.
Speaker 2: You gotta love it. There's some things, uh, there's some things we don't love so much. We got to talk about it, and I don't wanna you. You've been you. You're a bolton board guy, and you've said a lot of things. You get excited, you get hyped up a little bit. You can't tell me though, taking you back to late January when it was ten zero and the Titans were up, you can't tell me you were a little nerve. You weren't a little nervous, like is my ring slowly slipping off my finger. You got a little stary, didn't you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna lie, not at all.
Speaker 3: The only time I ever really like kind of felt that was a little bit in the fourth court of the Super Bowl. But against the Titans, man, I just felt like it was just, you know what I mean, we were just you get in the car and you turn the like you let the you let the steering wheel kind of get warm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's what we were doing, just letting the steering wheel get a little hot so that we and really just you know, put the put the pedal of the metal.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know a steering wheel had to get hot for a power to go fast. I had no idea. Those are a direct correlation, steering wheels getting warm and engines getting warm. That's that's a direct correlation, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's Pat Mahomes vehicle, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh what what's it like?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 3: That was That was such a fun fucking game, And that thing could have went either fucking way.
Speaker 4: Man, And who wouldn't do that? Pat Mahomes making a play with his legs many.
Speaker 2: You know, Pat Mahomes and I had the same forty time. Yes, we had the same forty time. He was dice. He was getting around that. I tell you, when you guys did that right before, it was a deflating It was definitely a deflating feeling going you were on. I keep thinking you were on that. I'm not looking at you as if you're on the team. No, you're at home the season, Your season was over. He didn't make the play. True, I was on a hunting trip, but yes, yes I went. When Mahomes dipped and dazzled and went around, that's when I was like the little bit of air left my lungs a little bit, and it was all cold outside. You know, it's hard, hard to breathe.
Speaker 4: Dude, it was fucking ice that game.
Speaker 2: The coldest game I've ever had in my entire life was at Kansas City, but it was like week seventeen or something like that. When we want we won on the field goal. The coldest game I've ever been a part of in my entire life. It was absolutely awful.
Speaker 3: Tyreek took like the first play, it was like a run, misdirection run to the house, and I just felt like the game was over right there.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, thank gosh, we scored. Let's just get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Every time Kansas City and the Titans play, don't know why. It's a beautiful, it's a great game. It's a game that fans love to watch. The first game week ten, which was your only like the last time you guys lost before the Raiders deal, I mean to bring that, bring that back up. I'm just feeling your fire a little bit more. I want to watch a good game. But Week ten, y'all were up by ten. We came back and won that thing AFC Championship, came back. You guys were up. We were on the You were on the team when it was like you guys were up twenty one to three or whatever in the uh the playoff game, weren't you Yeah, I got that. Oh that's right, Like, yeah, you were sleepy. I'll tell you what. I was on the sidelines and I saw cypri and hit you and I leaned over to like I think it was Benjo was like, hey, that's really good for us that he's fucking down.
Speaker 4: Like eighty yards and a touchdown.
Speaker 2: And it was like the first quarter.
Speaker 3: It got knocked out in this inn the two minute drive of the first half. I wake up and I'm like in like a uh, what do you call it? An MRI machine and getting a casca in or some shit like that, and I'm I look at the screen and we're we went in. I went into the half of three scores and then like there's two minutes left in the game and we were down by like two or three points.
Speaker 4: And I was like, in my mind, I'm like, what the what just happened?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I talk about it.
Speaker 4: You know what it was, Marcus Mariota. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: Marcus Mariota. Definitely when he threw the ball to himself. It was a beautiful thing to be a part of.
Speaker 1: That was a hell of a game.
Speaker 4: That was a he Revis Island baby, it only happens on Rivis Island.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was beautiful. I guess last thing we got to talk about, and I know you didn't didn't want to, but we did want to talk about catching Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Fuck, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: So how did how did that happen? We're not gonna get we don't get too much to do it. You like, who approached you about this or was this like your own doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not seek the the opportunity to be on reality TV.
Speaker 1: It was, uh, you got to.
Speaker 4: Understand, I I was fucking broke.
Speaker 3: I spent every penny of my rookie like my my first check that I got, and I went in that whole first year that I was in the league. It was like weekly. I was just spending every check weekly. It was just it was ridiculous. I thought I was getting paid in like April or something like that.
Speaker 4: And I didn't.
Speaker 3: So I was out here looking for opportunities. I'm not saying I took it just for the money, because they gave me, you know, some things.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it was like.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just money, dude, And it was you know, six figures in amount of two weeks. So it was a nice opportunity to try and find both mm hmmal stability and love.
Speaker 2: Looking back, two beautiful things that we all want looking back. Do you are you happy you did that or do you regret it?
Speaker 4: Man? I never did.
Speaker 2: That's a heartbreak.
Speaker 4: Even look my dad in the eyes whenever we talk about it, he's just so, ye did that ship?
Speaker 2: Hey dude? Hey, The disappointment of a father is top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you know Isaiah, he's the first round draft pick. Like, I'll go around to the rookies and whenever they have like a new Louis bag or Gucci slides or chains, I call it the rookie starter pack. Like everybody goes through it to where they get the little rookie starter pack, going to where they get a new chain, they get the Gucci slides with the red, green and black. For whatever reason, they buy a new vehicle, they're buying clover, they got to like a Louis or Gucci backpack on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Louis or.
Speaker 1: Gucci backpack on all the time. You see it every year. You just got to call it chocolate up as a rookie starter pack. It sounds like you kept getting those every check.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're a rookie, if you're a six seven, three hundred and forty pounds, that Louis bag don't look good on your back, baby. I think it looks like the hunch backs. It's too damn small, that thing too that's little, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's exactly the thing. You got that little little kindergarten back back on you.
Speaker 4: The thing that thing looks sweet. Men.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we're learning things.
Speaker 4: That is a lunch man.
Speaker 2: I had no question. Travis Kelsey almost a thirty for thirty but made it through by doing a reality TV show six figures two weeks in a shot at love. You gotta love that, baby, Travis. Thank you so much for coming on busting with the boys, Dude, We truly appreciate it. We'll have you back. You did not disappoint Love.
Speaker 4: You, you know, man, Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, I can't wait to be on it again. Hope I get the invite, you will be and uh wellller're soon fellas.
Speaker 2: All right, brother? So yeah, you know what. I love you too, Hey, I tell you what, he who doesn't give a fuck about making headlines when now he say whatever the hell he wants. Yeah, they better win that game by a lot. I yeah, but like you got to enjoy somebody who just has fun with it all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Question one day, it's all like it's all gonna be.
Speaker 2: Behind us a lot of times, like you're afraid to say something stupid right or bulletin because you're like, is the coach gonna say, Well if I look stupid. What if I get my ass beating this game? Blah blah blah. Yeah, a dude that will just say and do whatever. You gotta respect the right, got it.
Speaker 1: And because he'll be he'll be on a back deck one day. You know. I love this analogis back dog stuggers and just thinking you can't drink it his whiskey of choice. Yeah, yeah, you can't tell me I didn't have fun with it. That's like, you gotta appreciate that dude.
Speaker 2: And every once in a while during the interview, I look up and just stare into the eyes of Blosh and knowing that every time he talks, his heart's breaking inside because his forty nine ers didn't win the Super Bowl, even though the Titans and the forty probably would have beat the forty nine ers in football.
Speaker 1: Two games. You're like, hey, at halftime, were you thinking I'll tell you you didn't set me up at all? I I was.
Speaker 2: I was playing one sometimes and the question I guess we're just throwing this shot out the way something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's a couple of things I wanted to hit that it wasn't on there because we were kind of talking about how he you know stood us up, and then we were kind of like going with the flow, you know what I'm saying. Well, he was you started to have you started to have some good stuff, then you go to the next thing. And so I was just kind of like letting it play out. I did want to set that up. I was hoping.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was the time. So can I apologize? I apologize? That's all right. I mean it's done. It's like, do you want to call him back?
Speaker 1: We could, we could say what we were gonna do, like the age, you know, like the Arthur jan Cano.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought the Arthur Juan Kenobe thing because hang on, hang on, hang on, hang onut.
Speaker 1: Before we get into it, I I got it's something, and it's small in the scheme of things, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But if I say that, we got to read anad real quick shout out.
Speaker 1: Georgia Boot no free shout outs. The world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Butt is America's hardest working boot for its hardest working people. For eighty years, George has been in the been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything, else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you'll never want to take them things off. Your wife, your husband will be telling you to get the boots off the couch. They'll come over and take them off for you. They feel that damn good. I like looking good, and even when I'm working, these boots do just that. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing any comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are wide, that are widely comfortable, at a price that you can afford. Every time I wear these bad boys, people always ask, Hey, comp where you get them things? Hey, why you wearing those things in the locker room. They look so damn good. Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, grilling out with your friends, these boots won't. These boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia Boot offers the best work boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, squirk, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip soul, They've got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code Busting for twenty percent off. That's b U S s I N for twenty percent off Georgia boot dot com. Enjoy the rest of the episode. All right, before before you get into it, I just it's this very small thing and it just kind of like it's a little gear grinder. Oh shit, why do you say Juan like it just you say it every time, like just say no, that's the pronunciation of how you say the word kuan. It's kuan knife. Yeah, but obi wan obi wan kenobi is obi wan kenobi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you spell it w a n? Okay? That's a different than j u.
Speaker 1: A n You right, but we're still it's playing off the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if what's Arthur's Arthur Juan kenob Arthur Juan kenobi Okay, anyway, I just.
Speaker 1: Had I had to get it off my chest. Obviously you want to keep that thing a float.
Speaker 2: But going into the speaking of keeping things afloat, last week, Will had a fucking absolute galaxy projectile stalks up up. Stocks only go up, right, they still do? They fucking always go up. He had this miraculous like like walking through the fog in the clarity of how we're gonna project dile this fucking podcast to the next millennium.
Speaker 1: That wasn't it, that's what you said. I did not say this podcast. I said this is this, this thing, whatever, it's gonna projectile.
Speaker 2: Insert subject into the next thing of how a J's a score touchdown, he's gonna do a cool selly, and then retweets were gonna happen. I said there was gonna be no more than fifty, and I stand by that.
Speaker 1: I stand by that.
Speaker 2: But now that the news is out, people have people have seen and showed and saw this, there will be way more than fifty. Now, once this whole thing gets released, and you know what, I'm gonna fucking tweet it now.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love hey set the thing up. So when when AJ scores, I'll tweet it before will We'll see how many fucking retweets we get. I listen.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just wanted to do really well. So if it's awesome, that's good for everybody involved. You know what I'm saying, It's gotta be a competition.
Speaker 2: It's just like you. It's like you trying to take dinosaur when you Hey, don't even bring that. When you looked me in the eyes with your eyes were as big as Dereck Henry's on a big run, and you're staring into my soul and you're telling me about this grand idea you have. I got butterflies. And then it happened to be one tweet where it's a small play on words based on a middle name and a rat tail. It was not the It wasn't like the fucking oh my god, I thought we were going for.
Speaker 1: You know what, I respect, I respect your opinion, but I you're not a Star Wars guy, so it's hard for you to feel that little tingly, that little butterfly because you're not a Star Wars guy. You're not part of You're not part of the whole galaxy. You don't want to watch all this stuff, the Mandalorian and all that stuff. Everybody out there that understands it because people started saying something about without even mentioning it. But people are gonna love it. Arthur Juan Kenobi bred are you a Star Wars guy?
Speaker 2: You're not here.
Speaker 1: He goes fall asleep. I stand when it happens. He's already said, it's probably gonna happen, are gonna happen. I know, I'm just letting what happened.
Speaker 2: If this podcast release and Sunday like Sunday, I wouldn't have gotten fifty, and then as.
Speaker 1: Soon as this post would have gotten fifty. So now we're just gonna play assumption game. We're just gonna play those would have like you can't count that, like it's still a play.
Speaker 2: What were you just saying, I don't. You said we're playing assumption game on water and then you paused. I said, like that, I think it could would have should have? Is the phrase? Do you want to try that again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do you want to say that again? I don't apologize.
Speaker 2: You don't apologize for fucking words up. No, I fucked the name up today.
Speaker 1: I am sorry, Arthur wan Kenobi.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you big. I like it big.
Speaker 4: You know this is big.
Speaker 2: You know this is fucking awesome. My cel is getting a lot better, and I'm stoked on that.
Speaker 1: You should be fired every day fitting into them jeans and stuff.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to slightly grip your knee like when you touched my knee like that, I thought he cares. I I thought, hey, I pulled my truck out of my driveway so you could pull in it. That's true. I went over to Willis house the other day and he pulled this truck out of the driveway. He already said that so I could pull in. What you walk my syment you meant to say, because that's an all time friend. It's an all time friend of it really is. And then Brad walked downstairs and act like he didn't give a fuck who I was. Remember that, Yeah, yeah, I was like, hey, Brad, what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey, man, that's the Biscuit. The biscuit, you know what I mean. Biscuit plays down a lot of ship. Biscuit. Uh, one of the smartest people I know. Can't forget every the game. Is it his life though? Love it to death? Respect smart man on the outside world. Would you rather have zero video game? Away? Can't press a on the search button? You can just said there's a mic right next to mic. You can talk it to Mike, just saying that I've been getting better, like since we started playing, like I'm starting to get things down a little bit. Yeah, I would hope. So I would hope. The longer you play something, the better you get it it. Hey, I work for a living, so do we?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Is this right now?
Speaker 1: What am I doing?
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, you're backpedal. Hey, I'm just joking though. Well, we we're working right now.
Speaker 1: We're working right now, Dude, your face was a little more serious than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: After I said that was listening face? Hey what we we got an argument? Oh the fucking uh stoner Jack thing we were doing and Jack was playing his case. I'm just looking at him like the whole time, waiting for him to finish his thought. I could. I could see it, and I'm trying to see it too. My eyes are so bad.
Speaker 1: He wanted to say, you're not working because you're knee. He probably wanted to take a job. I don't want to assume. I just think that's what he was thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm on workers comp right now. Speaking of injuries, did you see Drew Brees? Yeah, he got a little rib deal right, He broken ribs and a collapse long on both sides, left and right. He had to get scrunched for that ship to happen.
Speaker 1: To finish the game.
Speaker 2: I didn't see, No, he didn't know. He didn't play a second half I thought he did not finish the game. Hey, that was gonna be help of a story. I saw a thing only on Bust with the Boys. I saw that. I heard he didn't play the second half, which is trad to what you just said. But I heard he didn't play a second half, which is a big deal because Drew Brees is a tough guy, right, He'll fucking fight through anything. Type of cat. Who do you play at Jamis Winston the W's the whopper eater? Or do you uh play though the Mormon missile? I have absolutely no clue about quarterback play.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it's like Sean Payton, he's won the super Bowl we're talking about, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Want I'm just gonna trust whatever he's about to do out there because he filters in coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he filters in the Taysom Hill.
Speaker 1: And it just seems like a play always pops off. But dude, play I could breaking your ribs collass long number one. I want to can you bring the hit up?
Speaker 2: Who hit him? Who are they playing? What is the what is the toughest injury you've had to play on?
Speaker 1: And finish the game? Because again I thought he finished the game, but he didn't. But since we're talking about it, no, you know I don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I'm major, I don't finish games. Well, I mean I've never been.
Speaker 1: You can say I haven't.
Speaker 2: There's so there's a difference like if you're if you've if you're hurt, it's one thing, Well, you play injury, you don't play.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the toughest's what's the toughest thing you've played through hurt? Ori?
Speaker 2: I don't really like, dude, I've been super lucky to not be like super injury prone in my career. Super. I got a knock on. I gotta fucking hit that because I've been fair for the first time ever, first time ever. This is the first injury. This is the first surgery I've ever had. He's has my tonsils when I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: Wow, good for you.
Speaker 2: I've had like eight you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Like, I'm fucking super lucky. So, I mean the I got like a guy cut into my leg. DeMarco Murray cut a edge rusher into my leg when I was hyper and I got hypers in. I got a big bone bruise, and the doctors told me I tore my a cl ended up just being a bad bone bruise. And I played that next week against Chicago. That's probably like the most like painful thing I had to play through. That's probably that's probably the most painful. That was definitely the worst. Like before the game, I was like stiff and feel good, even if it's the tour it all and all that, I'm like, fuck, dude, this is brutal and fucking boy played We won that game too, Did you play well?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put all right? I put that great. Oh damn, he got his ass fucking slammed. Watch ribs.
Speaker 1: Oh and he's getting up because hey, Drew Brees is like gangster dude, look at him.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't know about this. He's like, oh, it's a little hard to breathe they think only have half capacity right now, That's what he's thinking. He's like this, will oh go back go back to him with his hands on his hips. No, no, not that far. Go back to this right here and a posit right there. That man is contemplating fucking everything right now, his hands on his hip and he's like he knews, something's wrong. How bad? He's like, fuck it?
Speaker 1: Hurts the breathe.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of a deal. Hope they put in after him. Oh, the Mormon missile, the Mormon missile. The Saints have a really that's what a rabies called him. Brabies. That's a cool name for Rabel Rabies. There's a lot of cool nicknames being thrown around. I know. Oh damn, that was on the kid of Michigan too, Caesar, Damn, he's a first round pick this year. Hey he's Hey, the Saints have a really good off its line there. Their tackles are trying to shake that ship off right now. Dude, is it nothing? It ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: You hate to see a dude like that take a hit like that, man, like just playing way past the date you should be playing football right.
Speaker 1: Because I think I think they're like trying to make a decision about if he could potentially because he's getting a second opinion, but going on I R or potentially being able to come back.
Speaker 2: If Drew Brees has a chance to come back, he's going to come back. That's kind of you know what I'm saying. And that dude, I'm sure he's got a surplus of people. He seems like a type of cat that's like dialed into the minute of his day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm too much like you know, after that game, when he's flying home, everything's already set up when he's getting.
Speaker 2: O oh yeah, he's got like personal assistants fucking doing this shit right. Yeah, good for him though, Damn I think they were homes so they weren't flying. Yeah, they weren't all black, so they were flying, they weren't. They were home when he was driving home. I guess were getting drove home.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That sucks, bro, That fucking sucks. Well, hopefully Breeze is okay. He's one of those guys that make the make the NFL. Like there's there's probably five to ten dudes and not even that many, maybe five guys in the league that kind of make the NFL just kind of keep going. Tom Brady's one of them. Drew Brees is definitely one of them. Like the star power that like you can just count on wee get and week out to produce get the clicks. Be that fucking dude, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, I mean Patrick Mahomes Lamar Jackson, I mean obviously pulling him out right now because I was sitting here like Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers, I can't forget and and Aaron Rodgers. How he's forgotten at all. It's just ridiculous. He's so talented.
Speaker 1: I love how he's got his own snippets now on the Pat mad Yeah, shout out Pat mcf he just what did he say?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: He's you know, it's been for years now. People talk about me having a down game, and that's like a career game for most guys.
Speaker 2: It's just like, oh my god, what a savage to say some shit like that. But stud you gotta love that. Yeah, yeah, respect the hustle. Respect the hustle for sure.
Speaker 1: So the year is twenty seventeen, and uh, I tore my PCL your pickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, if I told you about this, No c t.
Speaker 1: U tore my PCL. Tough.
Speaker 2: One of those things tears, you know, the drill.
Speaker 1: You just hurt your knee right, and you're like again brainwashed because you got to get back right. You're like they're talking about like you got two plus space like in your knee, Like what a two plus space? Man? I don't know, Like you know how they yank your knee in place and the bone can like separate. Yeah, whatever it is, you know, it is like this is a this is a pod. We're not doctors, but they take behind the cab and they're pulling away from you. There's like space in between your in your joint or whatever. And on this when it's not moving on all, on this, when it's like a two plus goes up to like a three something because great three like a grade three tier, I assume.
Speaker 2: So the plus is bad. Yeah, plus is bad? Okay, yeah plus is minus.
Speaker 1: And so you do the MRI. You're like, hopefully nothing else. You're thinking, yeah, hey, yeah, Jared looks over at Jeff Hard yet one of those jokes that the person you're telling and look at everybody else in the room, and you're like hoping nothing else is bad, and you're thinking like, oh, you know, you're feeling sorry for yourself. Hopefully it's not an a c L. You found out it's a piece prying. You find out it's a PCL. And they're talking about you know, X, Y and Z, how long it could take to get bad or YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: The boy braces up.
Speaker 1: I miss one game. I'm out on the practice field. Day nine, looking like tink tink out there. Yeah, and cause you're just like brainwashed because the coaches are like, you think the honorable way is the way to go. Because I was coming up in restricted free agency, you think it's all going to play a factor like do I need to play on this? You end up learning hindsight twenty like you never want to play like injured.
Speaker 2: If you're injured, that's why you don't play an injury, you play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, I mean I played all right, but everybody was on me, like, you know, making the calls and communication blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And you just feel like you have to be out there for the boys, especially when you have the green dot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh we barely missed the playoffs, Dude, I think I played the last three games. Looking back, I should have never played. But I had like a total of maybe five tackles in three games because I was just out there hobbling and doing all the nations. Yes, pullers are coming, I'm dropping trying to cut them. Oh, because yeah, it was. I look back and I'm like, what in the hell was I doing? But nine days I'm out there like trying to get cleared in front of like the GM and the owner and the trainer like moving like I'm you know, I think it'll I think it'll be straight blah blah blah this and it's just dumb dude, just a young, brainwashed cat ready to die for ball.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be that guy. But that's your agent's fault.
Speaker 1: My agent wasn't my agent at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was your agent's fault. Like your agent's got to sit there and be like the devil's advocate. Like I had a high innkle sprain in my rookie year and miss lost five games. Yeah, and I probably could have played the last I don't know. It would have been hairy for me to play. But the coaches are on me about playing. We were two and fourteen, and you feel you feel like you going to trainer.
Speaker 1: Like they're like they're kind of questioning, maybe you're tough, like you're just like I'm doing everything I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you you're sitting on the table, like when are you gonna be back? You're like I don't know, yeh, look at you for a little bit and there's just that long pose. Yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking well, I'm doing the best I can, Like you try to like fill the void of the quietness.
Speaker 1: Knowing the trainer's probably telling him, like, you know, it's a high ankle, it's been a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Like he's you know, he's moving Like it's kind of up to him, right. My agent, my like one of my agents, like he's like, don't play you know, like you guys aren't making the playoffs. It's your rookie year, like you need to.
Speaker 1: It's not a question of the agent. It's not a question to you. Don't even think twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what about I mean there's a time and a place, like there's a time of nut up. Like if you're going to the playoffs, you play that game, right, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes you have my business decision because when I I did his azl fucking business decision.
Speaker 1: When I jumped a Neil, He's like, why did you ever play on the No?
Speaker 2: No One fucking reacts on No. One.
Speaker 1: He's like, why in the hell did you play on the PCL? And I was just kind of saying he was like, you're lucky you didn't do anything else to me. He's that's what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Undrafted Cat like just what grinding like just because that's all you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he was like, I you know, I'm not going to comment on your agent before, but you know if you do that in the future, you don't you know, don't don't do anything like that without ever talking to me.
Speaker 2: But did you get a second Did you get a second opinion? No?
Speaker 1: I was brainwalled, Jesus Christ did. I was dying the boy.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with ball, dying for ball to boy.
Speaker 1: Well, in my years and with my wisdom, I have a nice little uh saying from a savvy vett. I want to say it was either Jason Hatcher Sean Laval taught me this. They're like like, uh, nephew, don't ever love something they can't let you back. And they said that, yeah, he's like he's like this game because they you know, they played a while. He's like this game, Like, I know you love this game, but one day this game is going to wrong you and you're gonna be so invested you're just gonna want to because you're going the honorable way, like you just want to do everything for everybody else and then when it's time for somebody to do something to you, it's it's a business. I don't love a game that doesn't love you back to I take that with you pass it down. Hey, I guess here I am on the pod passing it down.
Speaker 2: I guess. So, yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: You like that.
Speaker 2: That was a really good deal. I'll tell you what you said to Roberts Blaine. Shout out Roberts. Roberts Blaine, you know what at that time, you know that. Yeah, yeah, I haven't told him that. I tell you, I DM, I DM. And I was like, hey, I'm just happy for you to do it. Looks like you're crushing it because Roberts Blaine, he was an undrafted cat, played for the Titans when until an eighteen Willa was on the team. And dude, fucking like, you want a hard working cat that just loves football, Roberts plains your dude, Yes, And he wins to Steelers and he's he's doing he's I mean, I don't know how he's actually doing, but like he's got highlights every week. Yeah he's playing. He had a sack this week. Like he's playing really well. I think I don't know anything. He's playing well.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 1: You can see that the team's embracing him, like yeah, if you want to.
Speaker 2: Know about towards a cl right, Yeah, And Devin's a really good football player, came out of Michigan. He's he's like that. Yeah, he's good. So that's a huge hitting for a dude like Robert's playing to come in like you, but the dude was just obsessed with football. He have been the perfect cat to lay that line on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you said it too, like Splaine is just that dude. You sit back and you see all these highlights every week of him and you're just genuinely happy because you know he absolutely loves the boys.
Speaker 2: And playing ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he lives for it. He lives for it, dude. He fires me up, man, and you see.
Speaker 2: Everybody run the team. That's the type of dude you want your fucking team. Dude. That was just like this guy's gonna go hard every single down. Like I don't have to worry about this dude.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, he knocked himself out against Henry up against there, Yeah, he stopped them on the goal. I literally knocked himself out, Like, oh love.
Speaker 2: Football, hey, dude, dumn what was it twenty eighteen during a preseason game how he told the story.
Speaker 1: No, we've only talked about it. We haven't told it on here because we're giving we're giving splaying.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out the boy were shot ups playing. We're twenty eighteen. Will and I sit next to Show on the plane. This is pre COVID when we can see wherever we wanted, and uh, like Spallaine's walking by us. He had a good little game against the Steelers. Against Steelers, he had like ten to twelve tackles, like he kind of crushed it and a pick and I kind of tap him on the leg as he's walking by, and I know, hey, dude, crush you today. And he had like a bubble in his throat to where like it's not his actual voice, but he goes, I want football. I love football. And I was like and he kept walk I was like, all right, Yeah. I kind of looked at him like all right, and he walked by. I looked over it Will and Will Sea we started we started tabbing. We started like that, dude, what the fuck is going on with his boys? Dude, but just a cat that loves He just didn't know what to say, right, I love football, he said, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was kind of talking to Taylor before and I was like, hey, it's pleazy. He had a nice little game and I was like, uh, dude, he's just a that's with the ball man. And he calls I love football, and I started Taylor. We look at each other and we just start dying laughing. Dude's belane. I it brings me so much joy watching him play this game. I do.
Speaker 2: I do love Roberts playing man. He's a he's a he's a beautiful soul. His family. Was that the video of his family? Oh uh?
Speaker 1: They were at the Titans game standing like uh and as we were all coming up, there's just saying what's up, good luck, say healthy rest of the year, like we miss you guys, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. The age did seem like an old playing family. This guy each other's back, Like he's got his family to fall and he gets cut by us. He's like just literally did a trust fall into his family and like gochla, we're happier now on his family. But one last thing about Robert the Steelers game. Obviously Titans fans obviously me you like, we don't we want to win that game? The fucking nutsack it takes to nut up on a goal line and stone Derrick Henry the fucking sacket takes because dudes make business decisions all the time. On Derek, that dude fucking did it my moment likes out lights Now, Derek got up like it was nothing. He got up and had a fucking he like had a seizure, like his l his arm was dangling by his fucking ankle. Hey, hell yeah he did that. I fucking I love Roberts. I literally DMed him and I was like, fucking so happy for you. And he says this, this is how beautiful of the soul Roberts when he damns me back and goes, oh, I wouldn't be here without you. Were will like what and id Beck says probably probably not.
Speaker 6: Probably not true, Like obviously you be here without Like, dude, we're just we're we're just two fucking souls that passed you on the direction of your trajectory of life.
Speaker 2: Play that back. Dude, Holy, he sees it. He's ten years away. Oc MA, drill, Oklahoma drill.
Speaker 1: This is that ship.
Speaker 2: Look at him, Look at him. He's taking off. Does not hesitate now he's dead for a second, he's dead now, splain, look at him. Look at him.
Speaker 1: He looks like Mike Tyson getting up off the canvas against Buster Douglas. Dude, like feeling around for that thing.
Speaker 2: Like it's just them too. Can you bring up his uh now? TJ had a good play there too, Can you bring up his instagram? See the announcers are showing TJ love. They should be showing Splaine love. Oh dude, he's he's all time bro. TJ is a good ball player. I waste a minute. T is a real good ball player.
Speaker 1: I was I was joking on Splaine because he posted a photo and he was dressing for the plane. Uhuh, and it looked like, you know, we've all been through that face. I was in that face justin Banks three four. Well, you get that thing on the mannequin at Men's Warehouse and he's wearing it, and he's wearing like a nice like not a nice but just a regular like Nike Nike hat maybe probably at Velcrow attachment in the back, and I just start start reaming him, Yeah there he is right there. I start reading him in the DMS and he's like actually terrible.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, come man.
Speaker 1: He's like you're trying to get me right and then oh, bro, he gives me the address. He's like, I expect to suit from you. I was like, hey, bank account a budget. I got him on a budget mac. I said, I'll send you a bus with the boys gear. And he's all fired up. But did shut out Roberts playing. We get him a nice fucking I do love Roberts playing so much.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 2: He's when you watch football, like you're so happy for a guy that does well, Like that's a dude, Like you get fucking butterflies in your stomach for that guy, Like good for fucking him, no doubt, good for him. Let's read this last ad. That was beautiful. It's a beautiful ad.
Speaker 1: Should we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: We'll wrap guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning into another episode of Busts with the Boys. We got ugly sweaters. It's holiday season, Black Friday, Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: Uh is it Black Friday?
Speaker 1: Or is it Thursday? What is it next week?
Speaker 2: Is it's all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Everything's twenty percent off in the store Barstool Sports dot Com. Go copy some merch, the ugly sweaters, the stud teas, the Lightning Crew. Next we make Crew next because we've been selling the shit out of the tea. So we make Crew next for you guys, the Koozies, the Hats, the.
Speaker 2: Run Lefts, get your twenty twenty ones right.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: We're coming back with a vengeance.
Speaker 1: There you go, and then that will be running from the twenty seventh to the thirtieth. Start gearing up for Christmas, boys, the greatest holiday of the year. I know, Taylor, I know, Hey, we're big spooktor We're big Halloween guys, but also Christmas. It's a high level. But start shopping.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get behind. Use up the merch. There's no code or nothing, right, they'll just go on store wide every twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: Nice, but we appreciate you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Go on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you get your pod. Subscribe rate the boys.
Speaker 2: Need that rating.
Speaker 1: Rate the Boys five stars, leave reviews, five star reviews. Be nice to the Boys, will be mean.
Speaker 2: It'll be mean.
Speaker 1: We love reading those two.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what any words are good words toss.
Speaker 1: But thank you very much. Appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on, We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, So we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us, dude to us versus the world. But we really do we really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go Our merchandise store is on barstools sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us. Add us mention us put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff we like, grabbing that stuff and putting in our YouTube episodes, and again, we.
Speaker 2: Just love it.
Speaker 1: Man. We love you guys. We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf.
Speaker 2: The biggest of hugs and the tiny stuff kisses.
Speaker 1: We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bust with the Boys.