Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone tappened. Danielle, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All of the All right?
Speaker 1: So Jessica said, I need miss Moscallopsis to do a phone tap of my husband Keith, because he's very protective of our three year old daughter and we're looking for a new babysitter and he doesn't trust anybody. So let's just pretend miss Morshcallopsies is gonna be the babysitter and call him and.
Speaker 2: Have some funds you don't have irritating. This is gonna be yep, all right. See what happens in Danielle's phone tap?
Speaker 1: He Hello, yeah, Hello, I'm looking for Keith sna Keith?
Speaker 2: Who's calling Keith?
Speaker 1: This is missus marscallapsa Moscallapses. I'm gonna be watching Daria this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long have you been looking after kids? For?
Speaker 1: Well, my son Morbin is he's forty, so about forty years? Is she pony trained? Because I don't do diapers on you have you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever looked after other kids other than your son?
Speaker 1: Yes? When I had my son Mobin forty years ago, I had to take good care of him, and I breastpin him and everything. You don't need Your daughter don't need.
Speaker 2: To be breast fan right, my daughter three, she does not need to be breastfed. But I don't know if you're right for this position. You you've never worked.
Speaker 1: I presferred my son Marvin until he was seven, So I think I'm okay if you still need me to do that.
Speaker 2: Who are you? Who do you work for? Huh? What do you work for? You don't? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I met I met Jessica in the grocery store and she was talking to the cashier and she said, we're looking for a babysitter. And I said, I'm a good babysitter. And she said, okay, you call my husband Keith and talked to him and she was very nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, you know what. Hey, look, I'm gonna shut you down right here.
Speaker 1: I don't drive, so do you mind picking me up and getting me back home?
Speaker 2: You don't have a car, You've never worked with kids, you've never worked in a in a daycare?
Speaker 1: But can't What did you say? I can't hear you?
Speaker 2: You can't hear me?
Speaker 1: Did you just say you can't hear me? No?
Speaker 2: You you were saying you can't hear me. You can hear me, You can't hear me? No, you can hear me?
Speaker 1: What you can? There's something wrong with your hearing. You should get that checked. I got mine checked and.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, you know, I'm thank you.
Speaker 1: I got a brand new I phone three and I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Fine. I think we're good. Okay, I'm good, thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll call you, but listen does because I got to watch my loan order and I don't want her to be up on watching my loan order. Hello, he is now hating life and you right now. So when he calls, tell me. And then I'm just going to listen in on the conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, he's calling me, he's calling on all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm just listening you.
Speaker 2: Did you like background check her or anything? Because she has no experience whatsoever. We were in this uper market and she fell over in the produce aisle and I helped her up, and and and she we've got struck conversation and she seems great. No no, no, no no, that she has no experience. She doesn't have a car. I don't know what the heck's wane with her freaking hearing. She just sounds like this crazy old lady. My horoscope said that I would run into someone's special today. That's what you're going to go off of. The woman couldn't even hear me on the phone, Okay, she just kept going what and huh and and what what and everything. I think the woman's ready to die. All right. When you pick her up, you're just gonna have to get her out of the wheelchair, put her a wheelchair in the back, put her back in the way. Whoa wait, what wheelchair? You're expecting our girl to be watched by some crazy old lady who's not driving, who has no experience and is in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: She has two life alert bracelets, so if anything goes wrong, we've got a backup plan.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, I don't care if she has like a freaking necklace of life alert bracelets. She's not watching Daria.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys just spend one afternoon with her watching Law and Order? You may fall off.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: It's it's Danielle min Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. It's a phone tap. I promise you I'm.
Speaker 2: Not coming over, dude. You had me freaking out, Jess. Come on, you can't hear.
Speaker 1: Me Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 1: All the Elvis Duran phone tap, only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show