Speaker 1: H Hello, Hello, we're live.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, welcome here. It's Wednesday evening and you are watching a live eyes up here on YouTube and you are listening on the Creative Control Network. Mind Me is the Queen which dream Francy. But you already know that. I want to say hello to everybody coming in. KM is here, Angela's here, Marcus Holton, Glade, Chris John, Kim John, Everybody's coming on in. We have a wonderful guest tonight and will be on shortly, but I want to get everybody in the room first, so we'll have a packed house for our impacts to start. Me. You can't wait to chat with him, the big wrestleman.
Speaker 1: What's up buddy?
Speaker 2: Hello, Sean. Everybody's passing the room. I love that, love seeing new faces as well as old line so this is fun. I'm solo tonight. Uh. The chatster is coachings from softball. Hi Jump his coaching softball, so he's going to be m i A. Hopefully he pops on at the end to say hello to you guys. But and so then it's just me. So Hello, Shott, welcome in, Welcome to everyone on this wonderful Wednesday. I'm happy to be here, happy to be with all of you, and you know, I'll give you a little update on what's going on. We had a bit of a scare with my mom this week. She was in the hospital for four days. She was bleeding actually, and it was her kidneys. And thank you to everyone who tweeted, you know, the people who do have my phone number called the text. Uh, she's a kidney stone that was rubbing against the kidney area with a She's on cumin in so it doesn't let when you're on coming in. It doesn't let the blood clot up, so it couldn't form a scab, and the stone was rubbing against this lesion that's near her kidney and she has a UTI. So with all of that going on, she was you know, there was a lot of blood coming out of her and had to call the ambulance rush her over to the hospital. They did some cat scans, lots of test on her and I'm happy to say she's home now and she's resting. So again, thanks for all the prayers and the love. She's ninety three, guys. You know, she's still kicking. She's like the energizer bunny. But she gave me a scare and so the you know, the the over the last those four days, I was at the hospital with her the whole time, and God bless my husband taking care of my kids.
Speaker 3: Are our kids.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say my kids there are kids, but he took care of them and while I tend it to my mom. So yeah, so it's never a dull moment around here. But today I got to, you know, go outside and get a little sun and get in the pool. If you could see my chest is a little red today. It was hot out there. Today. It's like ninety one here where we are, beautiful day, so I was happy to be able to go outside and and chill. Thanks. I'm ringing your comments now. I appreciate that. You know, we take it day by day here and that's all you can do in life. So you know, it is what it is. But I see people are still John Five's here, Hey, John five, how are you? Colton says He's very glad that my mom's doing better. I appreciate that. Thank you. Thank you to everyone, Just to let you know, starting off hot here, super chats are appreciated. If you send in five dollars or more, you all know by now we have the Charles Chip Jar. We're gonna put your name for every five dollars you go in the Charles Chip Jar, and we do have a prize. The more money we collect, the bigger the prize gets. So if you have a question for Heath, get those super chats ready or become a Channel member for five ninety nine. You get exclusive content, you get cool emojis. I saw Kim earlier. She's a Channel member. Kay's a Channel member. So if you if you become a Channel member, you also get your name put in the Charles Chip Jar. Hi, Ted, how are you that your bronie is. He's at the field with his daughter right now and he is coaching softball. So the times didn't line up for us this week, and I am solo, but I appreciate everybody coming out and being with me this evening. We're gonna let Heath in in a couple of minutes, and I don't know what we're gonna talk about. We'll just go with the flow. So if you have any questions, please get their super chats ready and get them in here and you could win a prize. We're starting off hot. Vinnie always starts off hot with us. Vinnie, let me get usually Chad puts this up? Here we go? Oh no, how do I put the super chats up? Do I do?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: We go? Hi Vinnie, Hey, beautiful Queen Gland. Your mam is home, Vinnie, God bless you. Thank you so much. You my friends are starting us off with two entries in the Charles Ship.
Speaker 1: Jar.
Speaker 2: Vinnie has been a longtime supporter. We love Vinnie here over our eyes up here. Thanks Vinnie, We appreciate you. Hope you're having a great day. Hun Scott, I'm sorry to hear that. It's terrible when we lose the loved one, Absolutely terrible. But you know, the only comfort that you get is that you know they're in a better place and they're not in pain. And you know, my mom says she's ready, but you know, are we ready? I don't think we're ever ready to lose a parent, So it's hard. But she's she's resting and she's doing well, so that's all you can ask for. I'm just looking at the chat here. Okay, all right, So we're getting him on. In one minute, he's gonna come on and we'll get this party started. No shows coming up we're doing. We're doing the Geeked Con. Do you guys see that anybody near shreeves Port, Louisiana. Shane and I will be there, along with Sandman and along with Saboo. So it's like a little mini ECW reunion and I'm really excited about that. That's I believe August eighteenth, seventeenth eighteenth nineteenth something like that. I have the picture on Twitter, and uh, if you're in the Louisiana area, I hope you come and see us because it's going to be a good time. Can't wait. Just looking at your U n H guy, Yo, yo, how are you? Vinny? Did you have a question, honey that you wanted to ask? Teeth Abraham's here, Hello, thank you so much. It's trouble, John, It's gonna be trouble, I can I can promise you that, but fun trouble. When the four of us get together, it's a good time. So we're super excited to be doing I think it's called geeked geeked Con, geeked out Con, something like that. Like I said, the poster is on my Twitter page and it's going to be on my Instagram. Oh it's Heath hold on, he said, the it's not working. Hold on, guys. I'm so sorry. It's just me here. I'm trying to get everything situated. He's saying it's not working. I think I got him period. Yeah, what's up, tall face? How are you well? I didn't even get to introduce you. Guys. This is Impact Wrestling Superstar Heath. You all know them, you all love them. I think I added something extra to the to the thing when I sent it to you. I apologize. Where are you? He's going, Hello, I cannot hear you? Oh, no, technical difficult I can.
Speaker 3: I can hear that.
Speaker 2: That smooth, mellow voice.
Speaker 4: Fears come on the Uh.
Speaker 3: The headphones aren't working for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't need them, baby, It's just me and you one on one. Baby, I see you. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I literally just got them watching The Little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: The original or the new?
Speaker 3: The new one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? Can we discuss? Because I'm a big Disney person.
Speaker 4: No, I enjoyed it. You did enjoy it, Yes, I mean, of course, you know. I mean you gotta change with towns a little bit and a little bit was different. Of course, you know, but that that's when I happened, just like in wrestling, but with the respect of the movie. You know Ariel, the lady that played Ariel, I thought she killed it and singing. I thought she did great in acting. I think Melissa McCartney.
Speaker 3: Killed it as Ursula. Huge fan of Ursula, me too.
Speaker 2: I should have wore my shirt.
Speaker 4: I had no clue we did, you know girls for her aerial shirts. I wore my arst.
Speaker 3: I'm a you know.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. We go every year to Disney. We went for sixteen days this year.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh, I tell you if.
Speaker 2: My dream is to live down there and become the Evil Queen.
Speaker 4: Just to live the go in the audition for Bail, I feel like you can get it, you think, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to be the evil Queen. I want to be in the parades.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's even better.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Yeah. We go every year at the same time, and like this, I keep adding a day. My husband doesn't even know. I just add a day when I book it, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my wife's the same way.
Speaker 4: She is the biggest Disney fanatic in the world, like up and down. Ever since she was a kid like, I mean we go like probably every other year.
Speaker 3: Maybe okay, you know for kids and everything. But yeah, like she she's the one.
Speaker 4: They got me all in it, Like I grew up loving Rocky and you know everything.
Speaker 3: Sylvester Stalone and Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you watching the new reality show with Sylvester Saloon?
Speaker 3: What is it called?
Speaker 2: Not not the Tulsa King. That's the show. He's got a reality show with his kids and his wife. Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: They've been blowing up Arnold on Netflix, you know, like all his old movies and everything's coming out. And then they had a documentary about him, which was pretty good.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot like coming out about him.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you think of Frank Staloon? Because I met Frank Staloon. No, not at all. No, I did signing in in California. It was like the Hollywood Super signing or something years ago, years and years ago, and this guy comes wandering over to my table and you know, he's looking down at the pictures and I love when they say, is that you No, it's somebody else?
Speaker 3: Like right of course. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was younger back then, so I could still pass for the pictures. I was a little offended at first, but he said he was Frank Staaloon, right, So I'm like, oh my god, yeah, you know, I know who you are, and I love I put his brother over. I love your brother, blah blah blah. And he starts putting himself over for like ten minutes, and I'm like sitting there and he's like, don't I look good? For fifty five I'm like, you look great, and he's telling me all this stuff and how women are loving them and blah blah blah. Yeah, just like you're the best. Frank.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you give him a free eight a free picture?
Speaker 2: No? But I did take a free selfie with them, because do you want to take a picture with me? He said, oh, not really, but okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would ask you where his table was at.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know where he was, probably where over there. I'm sure we need a crewd control for his teable. But he took a break to come say hello to me. So I was thrilled. But I saw I saw your instagram. You went to the.
Speaker 3: Universal Universals and what is it? The one connected.
Speaker 2: United Islands of Adventure.
Speaker 3: There it is you know, you know everything.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we went there and we literally did everything that you can do, like in both parts.
Speaker 3: And the whole thing was that.
Speaker 4: When we went, it was a Christmas present from Santa Claus to go to Harry Potter World. Though my wife is huge Harry Potter fan, I don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I enjoy it too. I like it.
Speaker 4: I don't know it, you know, in depth like she does, but you know, I know a little bit. But my girls love it also. So it was one of those things that we're like, you know, Santa got us tickets to go down there, and you know, so we got to go to Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, it is the queen of extreme frand scene and I would like to talk about HelloFresh. With HelloFresh, you get farm fresh, pre portioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorsteps, skip trips to the grocery store, and count on HelloFresh to make home cooking easy, fun and affordable. That's why it's America's number one meal kit. Take a bite out of summer with HelloFresh. From chef crafted seasonal recipes to their new Fresh and Fit summer menu, HelloFresh brings flavor right to your door. Make your home the hangout place this summer with crowd pleasing eats from a backyard bratwurst bar to tangy keyln pride, Hello fresh markets make summer entertaining the stitch. HelloFresh wants you to have it all free time and fresh.
Speaker 1: Tasty food.
Speaker 2: That's why they take care of the meal planning and deliver the ingredients, so everything you need to whip up a delicious meal arrives right to your door. When you need dinner fast, don't call for delivery. Killofresh. They're fast and fresh. Recipes are ready in just fifteen minutes or less. Plus, HelloFresh is twenty five percent cheaper than takeout. I love using HelloFresh because it saves me so much time. How you ask, well, I don't have to go to the supermarket and buy a bunch of ingredients. I don't have to look up recipes, and I don't have to put out portions to cook that evening because everything is pre portioned, everything is in the box. You don't have to think you just have to cook. Go to HelloFresh dot com, slash Francene fifty and use the code Franccene fifty for fifty percent off plus free shipping. That's HelloFresh dot com. Slash Franccene fifty and use the code Franccene fifty for fifty percent off plus free shipping.
Speaker 5: HelloFresh America's number one meal kit and tell them that Francine and eyes up here saying, now, how.
Speaker 2: Old are your daughters?
Speaker 3: They are ten and nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, so my oldest is about to turn eleven next month. Okay, so they're still into Santa Claus.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to say, yes, okay, I'm whispering now because they are. But but it's one of those things we're like throughout that point to where.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, they look at me and they're like, Dad, like.
Speaker 4: You're telling me that this man can go around the whole world and visit every kid and give him presents every year.
Speaker 6: One night, Santa Claus said, you watch these movies.
Speaker 3: Who has like that magic power where you can just transform there. You know, they're just looking at me like scratching their.
Speaker 2: Heads, like working them.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying to keep them young as long as they can.
Speaker 2: You have to as a parent because my my daughter it's gonna be fourteen this month, and my son's eleven, right, so the since the pandemic, we pulled them from school. We homeschool, but when they were in regular school, my daughter was about ten and I was told around ten is when they start talking in school and they make fun of the kids who still believe in Santa Yea. So I told her the truth one night, right before bed.
Speaker 3: It was it didn't end up well.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest mistake because it was it was like nine thirty at night and I'm like, I'm laying with her. I'm laying with her in bed and I'm like, you know, Christmas is coming up soon, and she's like, yeah, face is all lit up and my heart's my heart's beating, and uh. I was like, so, what do you think of this Santa Claus guy? And she's just like, you know, I like them, And I go, yeah, I go to you.
Speaker 1: Do you ever wonder.
Speaker 2: Why, like when you go to a mall or when you go to a store, it's never the same guy. Do you ever wonder that? And she's like, yeah, I kind of wondered that. And then I just told her and we both.
Speaker 4: Started, oh, yeah, that's what I'm not like, I'm not looking forward.
Speaker 3: To any of that, because I think about it.
Speaker 4: Once Santa's gone, it's the tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, It's it's all gone. It's again, you know, you know it's like, oh no, so no, it's like all the magic will be totally gone.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying rainbows and sunshine.
Speaker 2: Uniforn dust and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: All over here. We're never land.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if if I was still homeschooling like prior, I would have never told them. But I was so afraid those little snot nos kids were gonna student it off before me.
Speaker 4: They will, they will, I mean, that's why they would come to come to me and ask me about it. And if you believe it's there, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I love that. I love seeing picts of your kids. I love being a parent, I love seeing other parents stuff. Yeah, I really enjoyed. I like the wrestling stuff, but but the home life and the parents and the kids that warms my heart.
Speaker 4: So I love we do wrestling stuff too much, you know, it's it's what's after that, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Talking about that. We do have to talk about it a little bit though, because yeah, it's just a little bit. This is a very casual. What are you drinking by I was going to try and get some moonshine and sip it with you, but come.
Speaker 4: On, but I'm just saying. It was in the fridge after so I grabbed a couple so I could have some.
Speaker 2: You're a man, Heath, you don't men don't drink white cloth.
Speaker 3: A man can drink whatever they want, just like women. Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: You know that I don't have to always drink dark liquor and hard booze.
Speaker 3: You know, I can have a little little seltzer here and there. Right.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna have this gigantic mason jar full of this moonshine you just want.
Speaker 3: We don't need to tell stories about God, please.
Speaker 2: They already know I posted in was terrible anyway. So let's talk about you and wrestling Big Impact Star.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I love that you will Big Star and Impact. It's the truth one please. I love the fact that you and Rhino were like b ffs in w w E and then you both go to this separate organization and you fall right back into where you were before. Yeah, did you ask for that or did were they just like Yeah, let's just keep you guys together because you have a good chemistry.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like it just was one of those like natural things that they the organic things that happened, you know, the whole store with me and Rhino's nuts, just because the whole I was doing a free agent thing because I didn't get drafted in WWE.
Speaker 2: I remember that, Yes I did.
Speaker 4: So lights went out on me. I'm the last man in the room, and I'll just break out the room.
Speaker 3: Raising hell fast forward. I'm supposed to be going for the inter Continental title.
Speaker 4: So they were going to do this little thing called like like a He'll Billy versus Hollywood with Me and the.
Speaker 3: Miz for the Icy title.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then that that was what was set in place, and then Rhino got brought up. They were shifting gears so much up there to where it was like they were changing brands and splitting stuff up, and they were going to have a SmackDown brand, a.
Speaker 3: Raw brand, new titles and everything.
Speaker 4: And then somehow in some meeting, instead of me and mis going this way for the Icy title, I got shifted this way to go for the tag title with Rhino, Okay, And I'm just sitting there like, well, in my mind at the time, I was just like, what the hell.
Speaker 3: You know, I've already had the tag title three damn times.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't need it anymore, you know, I want to go with the IC title.
Speaker 3: I mean, let me elevate, you know, move me up. You know, like this makes.
Speaker 4: The second time I was supposed to go that way and I'm not going that way, Like what the hell. But in the long run of things, I actually enjoyed myself with Rhino. He is one hundred percent one of my best friends now. He's amazing and like he taught me a lot about the business also, like stuff that I didn't realize and like really looked at, you know, throughout the years. But it was one of those things like I traded an icy title run for a best friend in life, so.
Speaker 3: Kind of worked out for me.
Speaker 2: I love, Yeah, I love that story. I've worked you know in e c W. I worked with Rhino all the time. I don't know how many times he goured me, but he always apologized afterwards and checked on me, which was very sweet. He's a great guy. I'm hoping one of these days that you and I are booked on the same night. Yeah, the insane. What's it called insane? He said, closed out the bar one night.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, everyone does.
Speaker 2: It's great. Yeah, it was a good time. They you know, when I came out, I managed Rhino. They did. They put some sin. They put some seventy pound resh through a table and beat the hell out of them and stuff. Music was playing and all I did was dance. I feel like I'm in the go go bar. So I was just on the outside dance. Oh yeah, the music was glad. They were put just a good time.
Speaker 3: I love shoes and.
Speaker 4: Ran runs a nice, tight knit like a show. Also, it's literally it starts on the right time, it is. I mean maybe two hours and fifteen minutes tops, right, it's a perfect show.
Speaker 2: You know you're by nine, huh we were done by nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the beauty about it.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean it's like, hey man, we're running this many and you've got a time limit.
Speaker 3: So you better hear that before I bore you, you know. So he runs a good ship there, like it's always a fun spot to work at.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well hopefully one of these days will be will be there.
Speaker 3: If I say, maybe me and him can tag and you can manage.
Speaker 2: Us, and then I can dance while you're just you know, doing your.
Speaker 3: We can dance.
Speaker 2: I would love it. Yeah, he didn't want to dance with me for some reason. He was a stick in the what about dancing?
Speaker 3: Let me think about it. He's the man beast. Yeah, he has to be the tough guy. Yeah, I'm known for shaking my heads.
Speaker 2: I love it. I see I see your videos. I know what you're about, right, I'm a man.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I got kids. Yeah, that was one of my favorite gimmicks ever. No, and I'm not just blowing smoke because I would watch you and when it's like it would always pop me because I'm like, you know, what do you have a job for? You got kids? You got to pay the bills up there.
Speaker 4: They don't really want to, you know, broadcast that either, because like every man.
Speaker 3: Has to be a sex symbol, just like the women.
Speaker 4: You know, we gotta be single, we gotta have them wanting us and all that stuff. And then literally I had a brain fart in the promo with you know, Polly and brock Lesnar and the whole Oh you know, what's my next line? What's my next line? And then of course, you know, Polly's the man the mic, like he.
Speaker 3: Can do anything.
Speaker 4: So he's like cutting it and I'm just like, it'll come back to me, and it never came back to me, and I'm like, oh shit, So you know that's when the whole you know, I got kids.
Speaker 3: I need this job. Everyone here knows that. You what my ass, but I gotta do this.
Speaker 2: You just make up on the fly.
Speaker 4: I just had to shoot from the hip and then the stuff that sticks man it is and then Poly said the next line like and then just kept going with it and he got.
Speaker 3: Me back on track where I was like, oh shoot, yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, that was one of my That was one of my favorite things that you've done, is the eye got thing. And I'm sure that T shirt told a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh it was probably the best one I had besides like this one back here, that next this one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was. It was. It was that home run hitter for me for a little bit. And I mean, it's just one of those gimmicks that like me, I'm a storyteller, like, yes, I can do these moves and stuff.
Speaker 4: Do I want to know? Because my body hurts like hell anymore? But Uh, It's just one of those things that were like, I'm a storyteller, I'm an entertainer, you know, like if I can seek my teeth in a good story, man, I'll get it across as much as I can.
Speaker 3: And I feel like with this I got kids. Gimmick was just like a hell of like every dad, every mom like, and this is why I do this. You know, I have to go to the grocery store and bag groceries for my kids. I have to work at the bank. I have to go and dig these ditches. I have to do this.
Speaker 7: It's like a damn family man. So me trying to fight for a contract. I have to fight guys like brock Lester, Randy Orton, John Cena, you know, trying to prove myself you know them, and I have to do this. And it just was one of those things where I feel like people could relate.
Speaker 4: To you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You're you are the You're like the the everyday man. That's you're the working man's man. Yeah, and I like that you you you know, you're a superstar, but we can relate to you because we're all appearance and we're all in the same situation. But of course you have a cooler job than I do because I'm sitting home in you're a hotel, you know what. But I love that Gammick. I thought that was real.
Speaker 4: People that all the time also, like they're always like man, you know, like your success or this or that. And I literally just was like, man, you like, I believe that anyone can honestly do whatever they really set their mind to and love Like, if you want to be an astronaut, damn it, go out there and be trying to be the best.
Speaker 3: Damn astronaut you can.
Speaker 6: You know, if you want to be a scientist, like dedicate yourself and put the time towards it and do it. Like I came from a town in the like littlest town in West Virginia, Like seven hundred people was in my town, you know what I mean, And I had a dream to be a professional.
Speaker 3: Wrestler and did it.
Speaker 4: Like it's one of those things where like I know for a fact, everyone's looking at me like, man, this damn kid, look at him thinking that he's going to be a superstar up or wrestling, you know, and.
Speaker 3: Look at you right, you know, it's one of those things where I know there was doubt.
Speaker 4: It's like my friends that actually have had my back, and there was only like four of them, and I still talk to them today like that's how close we are. I'll rest of them would say that, but then behind my.
Speaker 3: Back, man whatever, you know, he ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: And like they would tell me, so I know these things like obviously they don't know that I know, but it was one of those things. But it's like through through that pieces of wood on my fire to get me going more, you know. But I just I'm a believer in if you if you dedicate yourself to something and you put it, put it first and go for it.
Speaker 3: Like my goodness, man, like you can't fail. You can't fail, you.
Speaker 2: Know, miss shot you don't take Yeah, yeah, it's a fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And now like now I got like a good fifty fifty split with impact, you know, to where like I get to wrestle, but I get to be dad too.
Speaker 3: Because like with WWE, man, it was I was gone five days a week.
Speaker 4: Then I would get home on a Wednesday and on a zombie and then on Thursday, I'm super Dad.
Speaker 3: Then Friday morning, I'm flying.
Speaker 2: Back out right. Yeah. The impact is a later schedule, which is great, but you still get that teak time that you need and I love it. I think it's great. We have a question for you right here, Angela high Sweetheart, fight dollars, super chat. She says, Heath, what has been the most painful bump you have ever taken? And has a spot ever going terribly wrong for you during a match? Angela, you're going into Charles chip Yard. Honey, thank you so much, Heith, you want to answer that.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: One of the most painful bumps I ever taken was back when I was in Green Little Nexus member fighting on the road. You know, we were the young boys coming up and Big Show and Caine had a brother choke slam and a green boy choke slam.
Speaker 3: Did they oh, buddy?
Speaker 4: And trust me, I have felt the difference between both of them all during next US and Core days.
Speaker 3: We were young. We were just.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, we're here to do a thing. We're having fun, blah blah blah. You know, we just were living our life. And whenever we went up for the big guys and me and Gabriel, justin Gabriel, we would jump with PJ. Black now, and we would jump with them to to to where it's like their arms are extended and we're like nine feet in the air, you know, and we would take those bumps, but they would drive us in the mats to where we're just like, holy crap, you.
Speaker 2: Know, try to interrupt you and ask you a question. They have collars with this, because I've talked about this before, like I don't know what it is. Maybe because I'm female, I don't understand. When we would have people come in for tryouts, right, I'm not going to name who, but some of the guys were rougher by these kids than others. Yeah, and to the point where they would make the kids cry and want to quit. Now you're laughing. I felt bad ever single time I would watch it.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you got a very good heart.
Speaker 2: Well to me, it's like I when I was brought in, Yeah, well I was. You know, I've been this is thirty years. I'm associated, I'm old. You know, I've been around the block. I know what's going on. So this is the nineties, and I know they did things, maybe different than they do now. I don't know. But I was always told you protect the person that you're working with. Of course, never stiff them unless it becomes a shoot and then you got to protect yourself, you know. But for ninety nine point nine percent of the time that I worked, I've never hurt anybody, And no one's ever really hurt me.
Speaker 4: For sure, And I can honestly say the same thing about my career too. But like I feel like in that pecking order, you're coming up, you're getting a little This.
Speaker 3: Is just the men mentality, Like how men.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's just one of those pecking orders to where once you earn the respect and they see you there and they see you trying, and they know they're driving you in the mat. But they never landed me too high on my neck. They never landed me on my head. They landed me flat, and it was a stiff flat, you know, but it was flat. Like I could never say that they ever ever hurt.
Speaker 3: Me or anything.
Speaker 4: Of course, the bump hurt. I mean, you're eight foot in the air, you know. But no, I feel like it's just like a little pecking order, like a can this.
Speaker 3: Can take it?
Speaker 4: Does he want to take it? Does he really want to be here? That's my mentality about it. And of course you don't bitch, you don't complain, and the next thing you know, you show.
Speaker 3: Up the next day, you get it again. You show up the next day, you get it again, and then next thing you.
Speaker 4: Know, six months later, you pick it up and you just don't feel nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just like, what the.
Speaker 3: Hell was that?
Speaker 2: Like this the same guy?
Speaker 3: Hold on, how talk to me? What happened there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you totally felt the difference. Instead of a.
Speaker 4: Woosh, you felt you fell out and then like a smooth like they went down with you. And I'm just literally I remember I was in the UK at the O two arena and Big Show gave me the Brother Choke Slam the where I literally I don't even think I sold it. I think I just looked at him, like, bro, what happened? How did I not feel nothing?
Speaker 3: I don't even think I saw it.
Speaker 2: The worst is when you're selling and you're like your eyes are closed for a second and they try to stomp you, but you don't feel it, so you don't sell. You're like, oh my god, what just happened? Like, oh my god, that's hilarious. We have another question for you, sweetheart. John John five is here high five dollars super chat in scene. Wrestling Revolution is Rhino Show in Monroe, Michigan. And that's where I met you, John. Yes, that one time John. John goes to Rhino shows, so you probably.
Speaker 3: Had Oh yea, I'm sure I saw John there. Yeah, yeah, right, there's the name of the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, Insane Wrestling Revolution. Thank you John for that. Uh that gem of information.
Speaker 3: I don't remember nothing.
Speaker 2: We don't know anything, you know what I do know talking, Let's go back. You said you were on a quest for the IC title, but recently you beat Mac Cardona. Oh yeah, how did that happen or did you go hardcore that night?
Speaker 3: Hardcore?
Speaker 2: I saw pictures. I would love to see the match. Yeah, I'm looking for the tape.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things to where like we were in Beckley, West Virginia, where pretty much is my hometown, like my actual hometown was Powerable and it's only like thirty minutes away.
Speaker 3: So it's just like it was a packed house and as.
Speaker 4: W Gary Damern's show up there, like he literally he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 3: He packs the houses, he promotes very well.
Speaker 4: I mean he has catering in the back for the boys like he's that promoter where you're like hell yeah, man, like, thank you for doing this course. So yeah, me and Cardona Cardonen wasn't a chance for about a year and we had a cage match and oh so what makes this story the best is that, of course.
Speaker 3: I won, but congratu.
Speaker 4: The best thing about it is that so we had this guitar and everything, you know for the match, a spot in the match, you know.
Speaker 3: So my buddy was like messing with them, making sure it was good and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: And the whole time, my kids and my wife was in Tennessee doing play camp and they go there for like six days and they learn to play. Like last year with Peter Pan. This year it was Beauty and the Beast. So they're there doing play camp this and that, and I was just like, you know what, it's gonna stuck. Y'all going to miss this show because it's gonna be a pretty good one. But it's all good.
Speaker 3: This and that.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know, my buddy Matt's texting me. He's the guy that sings my song actually the music that I come out to. He's the he's the musician that plays it.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: An impact yeah, the song that I've come out to. So my buddy's up there and he's playing me to the ring, you know. So that's like it's like a Rastlemania.
Speaker 3: Live band moment. It was really cool. So he's calling me on my phone.
Speaker 4: He's like, dude, come down here and check this guitar out and tell me you think it's good. So I go down there to check it out and he's like, it's right over there, and he like points over to the side.
Speaker 3: So I turn around. There's my wife and my two.
Speaker 4: Girls, and I'm just like, whoa what you know, and they're just like, yeah, we made.
Speaker 3: It, blah blah, this and that. So it was like a good moment there.
Speaker 4: So remember I looked at Card and I said, bro, you better be ready, man, my kids are hearing it out, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he flipped off your daughter. He flipped off your daughter.
Speaker 3: Slipped her right off.
Speaker 4: But what was what was awesome was the fact that she literally didn't back down.
Speaker 3: And just gave it like right back to it and you know, to where I popped, so huge, Yes, little girl, don't.
Speaker 2: You back then?
Speaker 3: For you? It was such an awesome dad moment.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great. Yeah, I'm hoping there's a VHS tape swirling around that I could get my and this I think, I think so. Yeah, I saw the pictures and I was like, damn. I get the occasional text message from Gary or from Steve, right, we gotta get you down here, we gotta get you, and I'm like, I'm here. The one time I was booked was I I think it was last year for the big bashing Beckley. Yeah, but I even did a promo like the Lady came on and I had to do a promo on you know, on film for it and everything for the news or whatever. And then I wake up at six o'clock to go to the airport and they're like, your flight's canceled and I couldn't get a flight because you guys live in the stick.
Speaker 3: How about Charleston? Right.
Speaker 2: I tried everything that day and then the cheapest ticket was like over a.
Speaker 4: Grand Yeah, the best thing if that ever happens again. I know that Roanokee, Virginia is a bigger airport, and it's probably.
Speaker 3: About a good hour and forty minutes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well if you, if so, if Gary would be like all right, I got someone to drive you boom boom boom bam, you can get a flight anywhere.
Speaker 2: Pretty much from that, it was I was crying. Oh, I was so upset. I bought a dress, I bought shoes. Oh yeah, I bought so much stuff for this because I thought it was going to be like a big like a big show, you know. And then so I said, oh, I'm gonna buy all new gear and it's gonna be good. I can't wait, and bubble. I was working with Brian and Shane, and then those bastards send me a picture with some ninety year old lady and they're like, oh, here's the queen. She showed up. They were turning it was me, but it was so broad and I was just like that embarrassing. Put it all over socials. This is Frizzy. She was literally like a ninety year old grandma. She was just a button. They were pretending it was me. Yeah, of course they were. But I was so upset because I wanted to come so badly, and I never got to work there. So maybe someday I'll be there as well.
Speaker 4: I don't fas number four is going to be in June also next year.
Speaker 3: I know the promoter let me talk.
Speaker 2: You know, put a word in before I turned sixty. I mean, you know it's coming years nine. Yeah, I love that breathe and room, but I would like to do it before I get too old that I can't even move anymore. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure at sixty you still be walking down there.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I hope. I'm not in this business at age sixty with the free this is going to be too much for me. Kim. I'm sorry, Kim, you want do you want to finish your thought? And then we have a question for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't remember what my thought.
Speaker 2: We were talking about being being old at sixty and being at ringside that's.
Speaker 4: Going to be terrible, terrible, and we mentioned that we weren't talking about it anyway. Let's go on to that next question.
Speaker 2: Oh it's our girl, Kim uh to seventy nine Canadian super chat. I have no idea what that equals. But how are you liking Impact so far? Heath honestly love it.
Speaker 4: I love it like Impact all right, in a brief, like little summary of Impact for me. I got released from WWE three months later went to Impact in the COVID days where there's no people, and it was weird and sucked ass. Excuse me, I didn't mean to say that weird. Yeah, it was horrible.
Speaker 3: We hated it. It was like wrestling practice matches all the time.
Speaker 4: We knew the camera everyone was seeing it. But it's always good to feel the energy.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 4: But I got hurt like six months after COVID hit and I was out and I already signed.
Speaker 3: A deal with Impact for two years.
Speaker 4: But they honored my contract, didn't shoot me to the side. They you know, extended my contract that paid me while I was hurt to where it was just like I got tipped my hat to Scott.
Speaker 3: The Moore and all of them like yeah, they're they're.
Speaker 4: Stand up people. They're good people, they really are. And so like, once that happened and I came back and I started getting in the mix, and I started meeting the locker room and getting to.
Speaker 3: Know everybody and everything. Man, Like, if.
Speaker 4: They wanted to sign me for two more years, I would like obs Like, it's a good atmosphere. There's a great locker room. People works together. They don't try to stab you in the back. They're just uh, they're good people. Like it's a good, very good locker room. And even like the management, you know, it's it's lean, it's very leanuit Like is that the word lean?
Speaker 2: You lean?
Speaker 3: You there you go. My tongue ain't working. It's one of those.
Speaker 4: And like like I get to I get to go and wrestle.
Speaker 3: You get my fixing wrestling, because you know that's what I do it for.
Speaker 4: But I get to have my time at home too, you know where like I get to be daddy. I get to watch movies and play, you know, outside of my girls, and you know, we go to David Busters and everything.
Speaker 2: We have a we have a blast.
Speaker 3: You know. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you know what I I worked. I worked for Impact the first the first year that they opened. I was on the first show when it was TNA you had to pay the ten to watch. That's when I worked there. But the night that we drank the moonshine. Uh, you know, Brian had a little party in his room and in flighted Shane and I and my girlfriend Betty was with us, and I was a little apprehensive because I was just like, oh, they're so much younger. I don't think they will want to hang out with with me. I'm so old and blah blah blah, because I get nervous. I didn't really know anybody, but Brian, let me tell you something. Those girls were the nicest group of girls. And we drank and hung out and told stories and I was like, I love impact. I love these girls. I want to work here someday. But even the guys, the guys, and they were everybody was so respectful and my hand and sweet. Yeah, and reminded me of like E. C W with the family atmosphere that we had. I felt it in that room that night, and everybody was good. They were genuinely seemed like they were good people.
Speaker 4: Like I'm feel the same exact way, like what what you just said, I felt the same way whenever I started getting to know them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like I'm always that god that keeps my guard up.
Speaker 4: But I don't know why, Like I read the room, I like before I talk to anyone.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like that, it's.
Speaker 4: Like that that thing that way, like you just don't know, you know, you don't know no one's intentions. You don't really know, Like I've been burned before to where like I'm just like, all right, I ain't gonna follow that ship again.
Speaker 3: You know. So it's just from where like I keep my guard up, you know, just like boxing, you keep it up, keep moving. Duck Weed exactly bothered a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's where you came from, though, I mean, think about it, w W. I always compare it like when I went from ECW to w W, it was like apples and oranges. It was. It was like the most laid back, uh safe locker room where I trusted every single person. To now go into this locker room where I don't know these people that well, and everybody wants to stab me in the back because nobody wants to hear and it and it puts you on edge, and I didn't enjoy my time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know that was whenever I first got up in WWE. I mean Triple h you know, Undertaker, all those boys were still on top, you know, they they were running the game. It was wild wild West rules, and it was you're walking on eggshells. You're trying your best not to you know, you know, ruffle any feathers.
Speaker 3: You're trying to make sure you hit your spots.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't want to mess up in the ring like it's it's it's it's it's intimidating, it's intense.
Speaker 2: And you can't enjoy yourself, and you like you're enjoying yourself, not that you were. Like your work ethics speaks for itself. You're a great worker, and I can see that in WWE. But when I look at you in Impact, your face exubes happiness. See it's a different vibe and I like that. It's more laid back. Yes, and I liked and you could just tell that you're having a really good time in that, and that shows I'll see that. I do see it. I do see it. We have a question for you four ninety nine super chat from Vinniehi Heath. Was your cool w w E Legends program your idea of the company. Did you have a request which legend you wanted to work with?
Speaker 3: It was awesome, the it was awesome, It was amazing. I loved it.
Speaker 4: But no, it was literally this leading up to Raw one thousand. Next thing, you know, I had to wrestle Vader and they picked me to be the very first guy to work Vader on the night that they were starting to bring the Legends in. So they're already pre planned bringing the legends in, but they never pre planned who was.
Speaker 3: Going to work them all. So okay, So it was one of those things where once I got.
Speaker 4: In there, I thought it was a joke, you know, like you know, you show up to tr you walk in there, Mark Krona is like, oh you're here.
Speaker 3: Okay, check you off.
Speaker 4: Sign this for this license, sign that for that license, blah blah blah. So behind Mark, you know, they always had to run sheet. So you're looking at it and everything, and like, you know, down the cart, I'm looking as like he's Slater versus Vader, and I'm just like what the hell, Like hold on, this is real.
Speaker 3: But like like you're talking about big.
Speaker 4: Fan Vader, like the real dude, or like Swaggle there were Swaggle gonna come out dresses Vader.
Speaker 3: And what my ass?
Speaker 2: Oh that would have been fun.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm telling you I had to lose the Swaggle in the cowcle before. So like they come on now, you know. And then and this is what cracks me up that all these damn people out here, like you know, I hate to use the word Marx, but they they talk to you like this is real shit, Like oh you lost to this guy and this before, and you got beat by a woman and you haven't won any matches.
Speaker 3: But I get a script that I have to follow it. You no asshole, shut up, you know, like it's one of those things like I'm just like brother, you think like.
Speaker 6: I can't beat up swag on the cow, so you can barely walk in it.
Speaker 2: Elsey. Well, you know what's worse. The dirt sheets now are reporting news that's like supposed to be facts, but it's angles that are being right on teeth.
Speaker 3: That people are going to believe it.
Speaker 2: I know, but that's what I'm saying, like, is there's no real news to report. You gotta put an angle up as like you know, gospel, like it's real truth. Like me and you were arguing today and it's a storyline obviously, but they're putting it and then people are like, oh my god, I just saw them on Twitter. They must have to I'm like, you know, people stop reading this stuff.
Speaker 3: It's going it really is. It blows my mind at what people believe. And I mean, like, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: Like I know the whole k fabe ruin all this stuff, but people come home.
Speaker 3: It's been dead since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and that's why your picture smiling next to mac Cardona. There's a little bit of heat there.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you know what I mean. That's one of those things.
Speaker 4: It's like you don't have to keep kicking a dad horse when it's down people, you know, like we all we all want to like it's it's a show man.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's physical and it hurts, but it's.
Speaker 4: A show man, you know. Anyway, Vader here, I am. I worked on this sheet. I'm like, oh my goodness, I'm working Vader Krono Is this Vader? Is this gonna be spuggled dressed up as Vader?
Speaker 3: Nah? Brother, Pal? He always says, Pal, Oh no, Pal, it's really Vader. And I'm just like, oh crap.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I go to Rotundo, Mike Rotundo, I saw it was my agent.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, Mike hey Man, like like, like, is this happened like Vader Vader. He's like yeah, he was, like I think he was like at six o'clock we're having a meeting with him to go over everything. I'm like, great, I said, so is this like is there a legend coming in? Like what's happening? And he was like, well, they were mentioning they're bringing legends in each week to leading up to RAW one thousand and I was like, am.
Speaker 3: I wrestling all of them? And he just was like he was just like, no, man, I think we're just gonna switch in and out.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, no, no, I want to be the guy who works all of them.
Speaker 3: I want them all, you know. He was like, man, you know, I don't make that decision. Go talk to Vince.
Speaker 4: So I'm walking towards Vince office and then Laura Nidas walks out, and I'm like, hey, john man, Johnny's the one that hire me.
Speaker 3: Man, Like, Johnny's my man. So he like, I like, Johnny, come here, I'm working Vader to night.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, kid, I no, congratulations cool, I said, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: They said that they don't know who's going on forward. You're bringing in legends each week. He's like, yeah, we are.
Speaker 8: I want to be the guy to work some all. He was like, well, come on, come in here. He walks me into Vince, so I right into Vince. So I pitched it to Vince. You know pretty much, hey man, let me be the anti legend blah blah blah. I can be the Legend builder instead of leg and kill her like Randy Orton, like you'll give them.
Speaker 3: Their moment, but let me be the guy to work something.
Speaker 4: And he looked at me and he was like, you would want to do that? I said, damn right, I would. I said this is a dream come true for me, like this would be amazing. And he was like, well, if you want to do it, we can do it. I said all right. He was like, let's see how tonight, gus. I said, all right, man, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 4: The next thing, you know, I just saw my list on each week with the Legends boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, kay. Yeah. So it wasn't that easy, man, And I had to fight to get my name on that.
Speaker 3: Hey. I literally it was one of those things like you know how like when the iron's hot, you just got strike.
Speaker 2: Strike, yep, you got to strike.
Speaker 4: And when they had no plan, they just thought, oh, we'll just throw some other guy in there with them.
Speaker 3: I said, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Like we can exlay all that, you're gonna throw me in there every time?
Speaker 2: You know, see you shoot shot, you got it.
Speaker 4: You got to you know, legend, that's what happened right there. That's the whole legend story. Like I showed up, I said, holy ship, I'm the first one. And then I didn't want to be just the first one. I wanted to be the last one too.
Speaker 2: You're looking you were the first because it wouldn't have men as much if you were like number two. You know what I'm saying, not at all.
Speaker 4: As soon as I saw it, man, I had to shoot it and Vince and he went for it.
Speaker 2: Man. So damn, that's a good story. Vinny, thank you for that, uh that question, because I never heard that one. We have another question for you from Sam. Hey Heath, I got your eye kids, I got kids Tea. Always loved your three man band theme, one man band theme. I still can't believe you're going to be world champion. Then every three man band member can say they were world champ Where you did that?
Speaker 3: Hey, there's this follow that. No, I tell you got it? I understand? Oh no, oh, I got twenty percent left.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 4: So so this has been going around for a while. So back in the day whenever WW had a big firing. It was like in the middle of three on B and all this stuff, and they said, you know, Drew and Gender got released and I stayed there for another until COVID hit, you know, so then I got released, but during that time, Drew and Gender came back.
Speaker 3: You know. I brought Gender back and.
Speaker 4: Then he jumped me, and then he got a contract, and then Drew brought me back after I actually got released, and then me and him had a little segment which was probably one of the best moments I had on television with anybody. That was literally like a tear drunker moment for me and him when the last time, because he's a brother of mine, like he's my brother. But they both came back and won the world title.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So in three on B I was the front man and the one, you know, doing all the shit, and now everyone's like, you got to fulfill the prophecy, you know, like you have to do this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you have to become the world champ because they did it. So I got a great on my head, would.
Speaker 2: You go back if if if the timing was right?
Speaker 4: And what I yeah, all right, So July fifteenth, I'm gonn want to be forty Okay, forty years.
Speaker 2: Old, your baby?
Speaker 3: No not So I'm going to be forty July fifteenth.
Speaker 4: And I was with ww ever since I was twenty three years old, you know.
Speaker 3: So I literally had like this three year break with them that I've been with Impact. But I was with WW.
Speaker 4: I was on the Independence for maybe two years and then I got signed and it was just like, oh crap, like I made that type thing like wow, and.
Speaker 3: Literally I stayed there for fifteen years of my life.
Speaker 4: And but no, it's one of those things that where like I look at my age, and I look at my girls and their age and how much they need me and everything. And I know with WWE, it's like, man, it's the military. You signed the contract, You're there on every becking call, you know. But it's one of those things that where like no one in this world pays like them, And I know, if I can get another three year run, I.
Speaker 3: Could probably be set with them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's like when I'm looking at forty now, I can I've told myself, I said I'm not gonna go past forty seven. Like forty seven has been my little staple d to where if I still feel good maybe, but it's one of those things that where like forty five and forty seven has been my number that I've gave myself when I got signed when I was twenty, you know. So it's like I've got another five to seven years. I feel like that I could do this. So if they ever offered, you know, I mean, it's the biggest place in the world to before man, and I was there for my whole career, you know what I mean pretty much.
Speaker 3: So, I mean I still I have my friends talk to me, man like.
Speaker 4: I still text and bullshit with them like we're all buddies, man like. It's like it's one of those things to where like, uh, they're just way busier than I am right now.
Speaker 2: You know, so say never say never, and then I.
Speaker 3: Mean, hell you can't.
Speaker 4: I mean, look at all the guys who got fired you never thought would ever get signed together and they got signed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's true. Well, July fifteenth, iss your birthday. Yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna send you a text on July fifteenth at I'm going to I'm gonna remember that because.
Speaker 3: You write it down so you don't forget.
Speaker 2: No, I remember July fifteenth, And if I didn't forget, then I could always turn this on and I'll say, oh, he mentioned his birthday. It's July fifteenth. But you're gonna get a text for me. And if I don't hear back from you, then we're done. But I appreciate you coming on. Where can people find you if they want to follow you on social media?
Speaker 4: I've only got to social media's and it's Twitter and Instagram and it's literally Heath the Roman numerals x x I.
Speaker 2: I got the guns. Well, you were a pleasure, I told Rhino. I said, he's quickly becoming one of my favorite people in the business because you are just so easy to like. You're you're a good person. I could just tell you're a good person and and like you're fun to hang out with. And I hope to see you again at a signing.
Speaker 4: Soon and I'm pretty sure we will. And it's always a pleasure with you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Everybody welcome Heath or say good body Heath. Rather, he's got to go, but I'll talk to you soon and happy early birthday. But you're gonna hear from me in a week. Or so all right, buddy, thanks for coming on. Take care. That was Heath. Everyone. Can you get yourself out, Bud or do we I mean.
Speaker 3: Let me figure this out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think you have to click. Yeah, there he goes wonderful. He is a doll. I love him. That was a good interview. I've really didn't have anything planned. You know, you just wing it when when you have friends on so, uh, it was good to talk to him and uh see what's going on. But if anybody wants to uh oh, he just sent me a little text with a heart. Let's say thank you to Heath. Uh huh, yeah, he's a doll. Okay, any last minute, We're gonna be on here about five more minutes, and then we are going to uh pick out of the Charles chip Jar. It's gonna be a mystery prize this week, guys, because you know, the Chadster's not here. So I'll go five more minutes with you guys, and then we'll pick. Trying to think if anything is coming up that I didn't know, I don't think, so let's look in the chat and see if anything's going on. Hi, Mike Derband, how are you. It's been a while. Ah La, Gg's who's gg Colton? What is that? I don't know what g is? Gorgeous George? Are you talking about gorgeous George? I don't know anyway. Okay, we got rid of that guy. No worries. All right, Well, if we're done here, I guess I'll pick. Let's pick a price, let's pick a name for a prize. I'm gonna shake it up and I'm not gonna look and you're gonna see me. Pick Atlantic City. How do you say your name? Ibs On? Is that correct? I'm sorry if I'm not saying that the right way. Let's see. Uh, Minnie, are you still in the ram? Honey? Then he's the winner. Oh, welcome, Welcome in, Vinnie. I'm gonna ask you to just maybe shoot Chad and email and we'll see what you don't have and we'll send you something new. How's that sound, honey? Okay? So Anny, email, email Chad and we'll get you there. You are, hi, sweetheart? Yeah, email Chad and see let them know what you want. You will meet me in New Jersey. Oh, yes, nineties con nineties con I'll meet you there. Nineties con Is September thirtieth. I'll have more information on that as well as these other things. Come close you know, you can check my socials, and you know, if you're around then close by. I'd love to meet and see you guys. So I appreciate you guys coming. I hope you enjoyed our guest. We'll try to do another one in maybe two or three weeks, and until then, I hope you all are staying safe and healthy and most of all, stay extreme and God bless and I love you guys, and I have a wonderful Wednesday, wonderful the rest of your week, and a wonderful weekend. I love you all. Take care,