Speaker 1: I Am all in. Oh, Let's kiss you.
Speaker 2: I Am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey Everybody, Scott Patterson, I'm all in Podcast one eleven productions. iHeartRadio, iHeart Media, iHeart Podcast. A Year in the Life episode for Fall Pop Culture, joined by most of My Intrepid crew, Daniel Romo, Tara, Suzanne French, Suzanne kick us off all right.
Speaker 4: Lorlai is leaving a message for Luke on the phone while at the motel for her wild trip. Laurlai says, aren't all parts of the pine tree edible? This is a reference to season two episode fifteen, Lost and Found, when Lorelai gives Jess leftover Chinese food while he's cleaning her gutters. Jess is telling he isn't a healthy eater like Luke, who he then compares to Yule Gibvens. The quote many parts of the pine tree are edible is actually from Yule's Grape Nuts cereal commercial where he walks into the forest and goes up to a pine tree, picks a pine cone, holds it up and says, did you ever eat a pine tree? Many parts are edible? Then sits down for a bowl of grape nuts in nineteen seventy one. You Will also wrote a book called Stalking the Good Life My Love Affair with Nature. Uele is a world famous forager of wild foods and herbs and an expert in their uses in the field or home kitchen.
Speaker 3: You know, I grew up with this stuff when I was a kid. These were the ads that were on TV, this guy eating a tree.
Speaker 1: It was. It was great grape nuts.
Speaker 2: I would have never gotten that reference that it went back to season two.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, oh, Yule Givens was just like you know, he was a pop culture icon at the time, you know, really funny.
Speaker 1: Uh, Tara, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 2: Lorelia passes by Highers having a conversation Hiker one, I brought an extra pair of boots that I can toss over the side. Hiker two says, oh, just like Reese. Hiker one says, just like Reese. Reese played the role of Cheryl straight in Wild. In the film, Cheryl tosses her boots over the side of the mountain and screams. During filming, the crew couldn't find one boot, and a year later a hiker found it in the same location in Mount Hood Oregon. And did you know that Reese Witherspoon did almost all of her own stunts in the film, including carrying an extremely heavy backpack called Monster, which weighed sixty five pounds. I did get that. I did catch that reference during the during the episode, I was like thinking of Reese Witherspoon with that.
Speaker 1: Bag, caring a sixty five pound pack. Oh boy, oh boy, that's like, you know, that's you're backburn. That's what the Marines do.
Speaker 3: Wow, Rece, way to go, Danielle. This is I'll get this is I see Jess, and.
Speaker 5: You're like, Danielle has to be I really appreciate that. That means a lot. It means you really care about me.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: And you're going to do the next two because there's another Jess.
Speaker 5: All right, I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do the second one together.
Speaker 5: Okay, cute. I like that. Okay, So the first one, Jess finds Luke in a pantry in the pantry of his diner, breaking four back breaking flower bags. Luke says, there's flower Caesar, the flower broke bag. The flower bag broke Jess, Hey, hold on the flower bag. This is very like blah blah blah, blah blah. The flower bag broke. Jess, Hey, is it four o'clock? Yeah, it's four o'clock, Jess says, Lucy Ricardo, stumbling out next. Lucy Ricardo is portrayed by Lucille ball On I Love Lucy. In the show. She is known for her comedic schemes, often resulting in hilarious misunderstandings and slapstick situations. In the film The Long Long Trailer starring Lucy and Desie Are Not Our Nas, a bag of flowers spills on Lucy in the pantry closet and she is covered in flower So that makes this reference makes sense.
Speaker 1: I did not know that. I did not.
Speaker 5: Did you know Lucy Oballa and Desie our Nas were the television industry's first millionaires?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: I think he produced that show Desilu Productions, right, Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: And Danielle okay.
Speaker 5: So he complains to Jess about how his customers are quiet and won't leave because they now have the Wi Fi password, and Jess says, why don't you just kick him out?
Speaker 1: And kick him out? I had a perfect system password leave on their own.
Speaker 3: Now they sit around for hours, catching up on episodes of Doctor Who.
Speaker 5: I loved that assist. Thanks Luke.
Speaker 3: Doctor Welcome Jess.
Speaker 5: The Doctor Who is a long running sci fi series that first aired in nineteen sixty three. Did you know? Doctor Who had forty seasons, eight hundred and eighty four episodes as of June twenty twenty four. The series ran from nineteen sixty three to nineteen eighty nine, then returned in two thousand and five after one off TV movie in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Forty seasons, eighty four episodes.
Speaker 5: Is that like a record or Days of Our Lives? Beat that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think General Hospital General Julie Berman, we just had her on she said she did a thousand episodes of.
Speaker 1: And that's just her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Doctor right, she's a character, all right. But Doctor Who is not a soap opera, right, it's not. It's not a daily Yeah, it's not a daily shows. It's like a weekly thing, right, wow.
Speaker 4: Forty Saturday on season fifty.
Speaker 2: So it is. General Hospital is the longest running with sixty seasons, and right behind it is Guiding with fifty seven, oh man, and then it's Days of Our Lives at fifty seven. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, a lot of episodes, Okay, Susanne Lorelei Lorelai joins the other hikers for some wine and a campfire after their first attempt of hiking, and one of the hikers says, I'm.
Speaker 4: So glad I'm doing this. I almost did Eat Pray Love, but my miles were blocked out, so here I am. Eat Pray Love is a memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert published in two thousand and six, following Gilbert's journey of self discovery after a difficult divorce. It was then adapted into a twenty ten film starring Julia Roberts And did you Know The book was listed as one of Oprah Winfrey's favorites, which led to Julia Roberts interest in the book and her optioning the rights to make a film out of it.
Speaker 3: And Julia, she knows what she's doing a little bit.
Speaker 1: Huh uh okay.
Speaker 2: Tara all Right walks through a spooky stars hollow when a guy on a unicycle passes by her. A guy on the unicycle says, by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. The line is spoken by a witch and act for seeing one of William Shakespeare's Macbeth And did you Know by the Pricking of My Thumbs is also the title of a detective fictional novel by Agatha Christie published in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Hmm, I have more for that one. So that's also a callback to either season one or season two. Rory says it to Lane, but oh really, I can't remember what the scene was, but I remember I remember exact line. Yes, and also something wicked This Way comes was a used It was a book by Ray Bradbury.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Rory sees the Life and Death Brigade Colin, Finn, Robert wearing gorilla masks and they circle around Rory in stars hollow. Colin tell me, girl, are you Yentzel?
Speaker 1: Rory? Well, it is Friday, so all right?
Speaker 3: Yentel is a Jewish woman who disguises herself as a man to receive an education in religious studies, which was forbidden for women at the time. Did you know Yentel is also a nineteen eighty three romantic musical film directed and co written, co produced, and starring Barbara Streisan.
Speaker 1: Danielle.
Speaker 3: You want to continue with the Life and Death Brigade?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do. As a Life and Death Brigade run around town. The song with A Little Help from My Friends starts playing during the montage. With a Little Help for My Friends is an original Beatles song, but in this version, Joe Anderson and Jim Sturgis from the film Across the Universe are singing. They also run around town and have fun, just like Joe and Jim did in the film Did you Know? Across the Universe is a film set to the music of the Beatles. Ringo star Yoko Ono. Paul McCartney, and Olivia Harrison praised the film after seeing it. That's also a good movie.
Speaker 3: Wonderful film. Yeah, really wonderful.
Speaker 1: Who's up, Susanne?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll go.
Speaker 4: Rory and the Life and Death Brigade are watching Kirk's film together. Robert says superb, Finn says a lost classic, and Logan says another La dulce Vita. Rory says, I hear they're remaking it with Gosling. Colin says, first, Arthur, Now this they never learn. The dulce Vita is a nineteen sixty satirical comedy drama directed by Federico Fellini. Arthur is a nineteen eighty one rom com film written and directed by Stephen Gordon starring Dudley Moore as Arthur Bach.
Speaker 1: Great movie.
Speaker 4: Also, the way the scene is shot when they are watching Kirk's film is a nod to Mystery Science Theater three thousand and Did you know? In twenty eleven Arthur was remade with Russell Brand as Arthur Bach, And in twenty fifteen there were rumors about La dulce Vita being remade, but it hasn't come fruition just yet.
Speaker 5: Logan offers Rory a key to his house in Maine at the club, and Logan says, it's a great place, private, right on the water. It's completely empty. No one ever uses it. My dad, he only bought it because Martha Stewart wanted it and they had a business thing fall through. He was pissed. Martha Stewart is a businesswoman, TV personality, and cookbook author. Her recent collaboration with Snoop Dogg has been an unexpected success. Did you know? Martha Stewart worked as a stockbroker on Wall Street in the nineteen sixties, which gave her the financial knowledge to build her future empire.
Speaker 3: Has anybody on this crew ever.
Speaker 5: Been met Martha Stewart?
Speaker 3: I have no been offered the key to somebody's some I wish no, I mean, does that happen?
Speaker 5: My husband and I have a key to my parents in law's home a lake. That's it. Yeah, so I guess, but not from like a lover.
Speaker 2: This is also so yeah, this is so random. I saw a meme this morning and it said that as a kid, I always thought Martha Stewart owned Martha's vineyard.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Reminded like, I saw that this morning.
Speaker 5: Can I just tell you something about Martha, because I'm gonna just totally gloat and say that I've met her before.
Speaker 2: She is, like.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to find the words. She is a legend. Like the way she just carries herself. She's just like, yeah, I'm Martha Stewart, but like in a cool way, and everyone just like loves her, and she's just like hey, hey, like just so cool. I don't know how to explain it, and very lovely and very nice. She took all her grand child into a concert, an iHeartRadio concert in New York, and she was there in the floor like jamming to I forget who. It was probably like dua lipa with her grandchildren. It was really funny.
Speaker 1: Wow, fun, Grandma.
Speaker 5: Yeah she's cool.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right.
Speaker 3: Colin steps on stage at the club announces he just bought it. Colin, ladies and gentlemen, as I've just purchased this fine establishment and his owner. I've decided that the only music we'll play is this batching me plays. Yes all Rosemary Clooney, all the time. Rosemary Clooney was a singer and actress, best known for her rich voice and performances in jazz and pop. Did you know Rosemary is the aunt of you guessed it? Actor Brad Pitt? No, George Clinton, Yes, there you go, Susanne.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 4: Rory and the boys end up at a random inn in New Hampshire. Well it wasn't that random. It was the Dragonfly. But God, could this place be any more British? I bet they have Hugh Grant stuffed in a closet. Rory says, I hope they have rooms. Is anyone working here? And Colin says, oh God, Princess Diana, of course, your Highness. Hugh Grant is a British actor known for his charming and witty performances and his roles in Four Weddings in a Funeral, Love actually notting Hill and Bridget Jones diary. Princess Diana was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales and the mother of Prince William and Harry. Did you know Diana? Princess Diana was only twenty years old when she married Prince Charles in nineteen eighty one, making her one of the youngest royal brides in British history.
Speaker 1: Quite a story, uhuh Tara.
Speaker 2: The boys continue to scope out the inn. Colin says, I know there's a picture of mister Bean around here somewhere. Mister Bean is a beloved British comic character portrayed by actor Rowan Atkinson. Did you know Mister Bean originated from the character that act that Atkinson created for the nineteen seventy nine Not the Nine o'clock News television.
Speaker 1: Show, Danielle Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 5: Wizard of Oz. Rory says goodbye to the boys at the end the way they do and Wizard of Oz and I called this out and when we were in our recap episode, I loved this part of all so much. The Wizard of Oz is a classic film released in nineteen thirty nine, based on the novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, which honestly, I think we can probably count at least five times the Wizard of Oz is mentioned throughout this year. I way more, yeah, like so many times. Rory says goodbye to Robert as the tin Man. Oh Robert, don't cry, your eyes will swallow terribly. Then she then gives him a stake and he says, now I know I have a heart because it's breaking. This is the exact line from the Tin Man who got a heart from the Wizard. Rory says goodbye to call In like the cowardly Lion. I'm going to miss the way that you get drunk and randomly by things you don't need, like clubs and ours. Then Rory says goodbye to Finn As as the Scarecrow and uses the exact line from Wizard of Oz. I think I'll miss you most of all. Did you know Toto in the film was a female terrier named Terry, and this wasn't her first role. She appeared in Hirley Temple's film Bright Eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm excited for Wicked.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh god, and.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, you guys, I ordered the entire luggage set. That's wicked thieves.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be trouble in green luggage from bays.
Speaker 2: It's green and green and pink.
Speaker 5: Green and pink.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's there's at least twelve references to Wizard of Oz in the show, because wow, wow, I keep track, Oh my god, because I'm a serious dork like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, twelve in the entire one hundred and fifty three episodes plus.
Speaker 4: That I've counted.
Speaker 2: Yes, I always remember when they watch because didn't Dean that had never seen a Wizard of Oz, right, that was like the first one of the first ones.
Speaker 3: I have a category of what you watch out for, and if you hear one reference, you'll you'll you'll start a category and then and then add as you're watching the show, okay.
Speaker 4: Because my brain picks up on patterns, and so when they start repeating, like when they start making references to the same thing, my brain just hears it, and so I write it down, And so I have a whole list of things they've repeated on the show.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's freaky, I admit it. That's why you're here, because your brain has ears, all right, Logan has a hard time parting ways from Rory.
Speaker 1: Logan, I'd really like.
Speaker 3: To drive you back, Rory. I know, Well she didn't say it with a deep voice. I know, Logan, I dragged you out here, Rory, you didn't drag me.
Speaker 1: Took me on my own. Mister Toad's Wild Ride. How many girls can say that?
Speaker 3: Mister Toad's Wild Ride is an attraction at Disneyland and other Disney parks.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 3: The ride was inspired by the nineteen forty nine animated film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mister Toad. So you said, what do you got for me on that? Anything you have categories not a thing, mister Toad.
Speaker 2: It's a really weird ride if you go back as an adult.
Speaker 1: Is it really? What's what's it like?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like it's like one of those small rides where it's just kind of like go through room to room, but room to room, but like they end up in Hell, Like is it that like the promise of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pretty much go to hell at the Endea, you go to Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's really hot there and it's really hot, yeah, and then the right ends and you're back Disneyland. It's probably a total of like forty five seconds long.
Speaker 4: Oh you get hit by a train too?
Speaker 2: Oh true?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time we're at Disney, Scott Yes, ride for pessimists.
Speaker 1: Oh no, let's jump on, Susanne. You're up all right.
Speaker 4: So Lorlai attempts to persuade the ranger she has her permit for the trail without opening up her tightly packed backpack. And she says, I have my permit, but you see, it's not in my coat or my jeans. And if it's not in my coat or my jeans, there's a really good chance it's packed in there. And if it's packed in there, it's really packed in there. And the minute I open this up, it's like the hurt Locker, No one survived. The hurt Locker is a two thousand and eight war film directed by Catherine Bigelow that follows an elite bomb disposal team in Iraq. Did you know Catherine Bigelow made history by becoming the first woman to win the Academy Award for Best Director for her work. Good for her?
Speaker 3: You know, back to the Disney ride, going to Hell and getting hit by a train. What what is that experience supposed to do for a person.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just wondering. I'm just like, what is the idea?
Speaker 2: To be honest, Like, I feel like you don't really know like what it's about until you sit back and you're like, what did I just go through? Like your kind is looking at things, you know, like you're just looking at the characters and you're like, all right, well I'm on another ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've been standing in line for an hour, so you're just happy to sit down, sit like.
Speaker 2: Some air conditioning. Literally the ride is I bet you it's like twenty five to thirty five seconds long. It's not even that long, and.
Speaker 3: You're you're literally standing in line for how long?
Speaker 2: An hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah? An hour?
Speaker 4: But it's a classic.
Speaker 1: You can't not yes, right, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never going to go away.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean it's a childhood thing.
Speaker 2: I actually think that ours. I wish Eastan was here to I think the one at Disneyland is the last one standing. They took it out of Disney World.
Speaker 3: Oh did there?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it's not there anymore.
Speaker 3: Gosh, what could be the equivalent of standing in line for an hour and getting on a ride and getting sent to hell and then hit by a train and then twenty.
Speaker 2: Five seconds and then get a churero and a turkey leg all as well.
Speaker 4: It's all part of the experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: You know what they just recently discovered is the best thing at Disneyland. What the frickin' corn dogs?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh they're good, But which one did you go to?
Speaker 5: The one on Main Street. There's like a way for all the moms out there that do not know this. They have baby centers at Disneyland. Incredible, I'm talking about. You walk in, there's vending machines where you can get formula, diapers, white bees if you've forgot anything. There's changing tables, private rooms to breastfeed or to pump, high chairs, microwaves, bottle warmers. It is. This is literally a commercial for Disneyland now, but it is literally a mother's paradise, like so amazing. But I was changing the baby in one of these centers and right outside the center there's a corn dog cart and I got a corn dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's the best one, because there's one at Californy Adventure that's not as good. And then they also serve corn dogs at some of the other like quick service restaurants. But the cart is the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, okay, Lorlei shares, you didn't do this on me. Laurai shares a heartfelt story from her childhood about Richard to Emily over the phone, and Laura Lai says, and he took me the movies. We saw Greece An Unmarried Woman something for me and something for him, he said. Greece is a nineteen seventy eight musical rom com set in the nineteen fifties at Rydelle High School, starring Olivia Newton, John and John Travolta. An Unmarried Woman is a nineteen seventy eight drama film that centers around a wealthy New York City woman whose life is turned upside down when her husband leaves her for a younger woman. And did you know this is a nod to Kelly Bishop as she starred in An Unmarried Woman. And I believe it was her first role. Wasn't it a role?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, movie role maybe, but she was in chorus line before that.
Speaker 5: But I love the nod to her. That was really cute.
Speaker 3: Lurla goes home to Luke and explains what happened at the trail Laurla. Anyway, I didn't hike, but see, I didn't actually go to hike.
Speaker 1: I mean I went to hike, but I.
Speaker 3: Only wanted to figure something out. I figured out without hiking, which was great because Carol, the through hiker, looked a little like Christian Bale and the Machinists, and she knew how to get all the crap in her pack. Christian Bale, by the way, is, in my opinion, the finest actor of his ilk.
Speaker 1: The Machinist. He's an actor.
Speaker 3: Known for his intense method acting and Machine's two thousand and four, he famously lost sixty two pounds and played the role of a man suffering from insomnia and paranoria. I think we've all seen the photos on the Internet of how amatiated he was, the blue toned photographs. Did you know Christian Bale followed a strict diet of just an apple and a can of tuna per day to achieve his a maitiated look for the role. You know, he started out in that Spielberg film with John Malcolm Wich when he was like ten years old, eleven years old.
Speaker 1: He was just he was just a kid.
Speaker 3: That great What is it called the Something about the Sun was during after after the bomb was dropped in Nagasaki in Hiroshima, and it takes place inside Japan in an American section, British section of Japan. It was just a fantastic movie anyway, that was Christian. You could tell at the time that he was he was already a great actor when he was a little kid.
Speaker 5: How I feel about Dakota Fanning?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, another great one that was like the late eighties. I think that movie was like nineteen eighty eight, eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: Can I do the next one?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? Please? Please?
Speaker 5: A repeat, a repeat, repete. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Luke thinks Lorela I did Wild because she wants to leave him. Luke says, really, you're going to go hiking alone with nothing else involved, No musical festival or Hello Kitty Booth, just you and nature. Hello Kitty is a fictional character created by the Japanese company san Rio in set nineteen seventy four. Known for her simple, cute design, she quickly became a global cultural icon, appearing on merchandise, in TV shows, and in various forms of media, and although many people assume Hello Kitty is a cat. Sanrio officially describes her as a little kitty who lives in London and has a pet name Charmie Kitty. And I have to say this year is the fiftieth anniversary of Hello Kitty, and weirdly I have this on my desk. There's a Hello Kitty Chunky collab and I just got this at Universal and I just had to do it because that was literally next to me, this old side and I love Hello Kitty.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious. The pencil cases were the jam when I.
Speaker 2: Was We talked about this with the Erasers and.
Speaker 5: You and the little pencils where once you're done, you just take it out and put it back to the top and then you and.
Speaker 2: You have to go buy the refills.
Speaker 5: I know, gosh, of the days. Those were things.
Speaker 3: Oh just hit me with the film is Empire of the Sun. That was That was the film Empire of the Sun. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Okay, who Susanna, I think we skipped you.
Speaker 1: So you do this one, okay.
Speaker 4: Emily turns on the song some People while in Nantucket. Some People is a song from the nineteen fifty nine musical Gypsy with lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and music by Jules Stein.
Speaker 5: The song is.
Speaker 4: Performed by Rose, a fiercely ambitious stage mother, as she expresses her frustration with people who are satisfied with ordinary lives unlike her own grand dreams.
Speaker 1: Did you Know?
Speaker 4: Gypsy is often considered one of the greatest American musicals, and the role of Rose has been portrayed by many legendary actresses, including Ethel Merman, Angela Lansbury, and Patti.
Speaker 3: Lapone h.
Speaker 5: H Danielle all Right, Lorelei and Michelle are interviewing a potential candidate for the inn named Damon. Damon says, here are my references and in case you need them. Michelle goes, oh, we will believe me. Oh, come on. Ian Schrager as a reference, Damon, he recruited me right out of college. Ian Schrager is a hotelier and real estate developer known for co funding the iconic nine club Studio fifty four. He later became a pioneer of Boutika Hotels and did you Know. In nineteen eighty, Schrager and his business partner Steve Rubel were convicted for taxi thevision related to Studio fifty four and served time in prison. Following the conviction, Studio fifty four was sold.
Speaker 3: My first night in New York after moving into the city from Europe, I met Steve Rubel, actually met him. Wow, yeah, very cool. And another piece of trivia from the Julie Stein, who was the great lyricist and songwriter. His son became an agent and represented.
Speaker 1: Me early in my career.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, yeah, brilliant agent went on to great things.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, Tara, all right.
Speaker 2: So Michelle begins to question Damon as a potential candidate for the end. Michelle says, any skeletons in that closet of yours, drug problems, cheating scandals, played Rolf In The Sounds of Music one too many times. Michelle then sings so long farewell Ralph as the young Nazi messenger boy in the Sound of Music and nineteen sixty five musical set in Austria during the rise of Nazi Germany, the character famously sings sixteen going on seventeen with Liezel and did you know? The Sound of Music is based on the true story of the von Trapp family, though many elements were changed for a dramatic effect, including the timeline of their escape. Oh great movie classic.
Speaker 4: Suzon, Lorelei and Michelle stress over hiring someone new. Michelle says, I don't like that someone else would be working here, and Lorli says neither do I. Michelle says, Minnie even Schrigger will put velvet ropes up all over the place for Chloe Savigny to trip over. Chloe Savigny is an actress and fashion icon, recognized for her bold fashion choices and work in independent films like Boys Don't Cry in American Psycho Did You Know? I? Intrigger revolutionized the hospitality industry with his boutique hotel concept, while Chloe Savigny is known for her eccentric fashion sense, often considered a trendsetter in the fashion world.
Speaker 3: Everybody that's uh and apart one for fall, there's too much to get through, so we're going to do a part two.
Speaker 1: We'll see some.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody adults for guest Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.