Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tap into the phone tap, Danielle has it today. I have to tell you I was listening to the phone tap before the show this morning. Uh huh and uh. I'm sure she's a sweet girl, don't get me wrong, but yeah, this is why I could never have a daughter. Okay, all right, well that said. Read the letter, all right.
Speaker 1: It comes to us from John, she said. He says, my friend Felicia is a chronic tanner. She comes out of the tanning bed. Read all over. She doesn't tan correctly. So I want you to call her from the tanning salon. Tell her she's been bad for business and you're taking away her membership. Here we go. Please enjoy the music while your party is reaching hu uh hi, I'm looking for Felicia please. Oh yeah, Hi, this is Lisa Edelstan. I'm calling you from chee him Off tanning. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you have a minute, Yeah, but I only have a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, here's the thing. A lot of people have been complaining about the fact that you look like you've been burned in our tanning beds. I'm not, okay, So my issue is the fact that I know you're in the middle of your two month free membership. We're going to have to retract that from you. What to be honest, I mean, if you owned a business, you wouldn't want somebody giving your business a bad name. And that's kind of what's happening right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, me being karens not from attorneys. But I came out from Bahamas.
Speaker 1: So you got burnt in the Bahamas and now you're going into the tanning bed to get more burnt. I'm kind of I'm confused.
Speaker 3: So I want to beat Karen. What's the big deal? I kind if I want to with my body?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I know it's your body, But do you understand what can happen to you if you keep doing this?
Speaker 3: It's none of your business, Okay, it is my business.
Speaker 1: When it's my business, Well, then you could pay for the times that I have used.
Speaker 3: I will cancel my credit card and you will just not get paid.
Speaker 1: Why am I going to pay for the time that you've come in and used.
Speaker 3: My free membership?
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're coming in and using my machine, right and you're burning yourself and then you're walking out of there, and I have customers saying to me, Oh my gosh, is that's what's gonna happen to me if I go in there?
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever in there when I go blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've never been in there, and you've never seen anyone else, just you all the time.
Speaker 3: You are so rude.
Speaker 1: What you're being very rude to me. I'm calling you to explain something to you. Instead of understanding where I'm coming from, you're being very rude to me.
Speaker 3: No, you're being very rude to me. All I'm trying to do is, dare you you? I told tell me that I am being burnt when I am completely not burnt at all. Okay, you're telling thing I am is burnt.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that you didn't go in there and you don't look like a crispy tomato or something.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had to tell you this. You okay, I will tell you.
Speaker 3: Have you seen me? Yes?
Speaker 1: I have seen you, and you.
Speaker 3: Know how No you haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, there is no need to take this tone with me. And why are you cursing?
Speaker 3: Because you're being very rude to me.
Speaker 1: I'm calling you and being honest with you and telling you that you look like a Chris piece of bacon, and you're telling me that I'm being rude. I'm trying to save your life.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't need you to save my life. I need you saved my life. I would ask you for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do have you by the way, because we have surveillance video in the salon.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: And yes, you do look like you're coming out very red.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: No, but that's not a good thing.
Speaker 3: Now one part of me is red except for my tone.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh, you're so funny. You're so clever.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I thought so too.
Speaker 1: The look you're going for is coming out looking like a red tomato.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's exactly looking going for. I thank you you really, they compliment to me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You look like a blister.
Speaker 3: I have to go. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have time for this. I'm an ap I have to go.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 3: No, I don't care. I don't care enough.
Speaker 1: You don't care about your health and how you look.
Speaker 3: I don't care my health at all.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you where you where do you live?
Speaker 3: That's on your bustner.
Speaker 1: Well you've got that accent where everything ends like this, So where's that from?
Speaker 3: What are you making money? You shouldn't be dealing with anyway. And if you want to go acty member said, that's fine. Number one, it's not free. Number two, I will not pay you if you're taking it away from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one gonna get you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna pay you.
Speaker 1: You are gonna pay me like.
Speaker 3: You're hitting me. Look how old you are? Like?
Speaker 1: Do you know you keep going into the Tanning boots of being lops of lady, You're gonna look like leather woman when you're in your your thirties.
Speaker 3: That's often I see exactly what I want. Thank you? You want the exact luck. Yeah, yeah, that's the exact.
Speaker 1: L Have you seen the movie there's something about Mary?
Speaker 3: No, but I should go. You are annoying me and I have stuck to do. But I'm like you, I have a life.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I should talk to your parents.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I would love you to call my parents.
Speaker 1: There are ways to go into a Tanning co parent.
Speaker 3: You can completely comparents. They would not give two flying I guarantee because you are so abnoxious. They would plot me for talking write that to you.
Speaker 1: No, they would not applaud you.
Speaker 3: Oh would trust me? They would You have not my parents have dar you made judgments about them.
Speaker 1: Would you think you're like Alicia's so were sewn and clueless or something? The way you talk? No, I should go fine, Okay, I just wanted to tell you that this is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Durand in the Morning Show, and you got phone tapped. I hate you. Do you look like lobster lady? Be honest, look completely fine?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I found like such a bit.
Speaker 1: Misterland. Phone tap