Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It is eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let.
Speaker 2: Me go back.
Speaker 1: And I know there's been so much commentary as it relates to the issue of the Memorandum of Understanding.
Speaker 2: And I've read it. I see it.
Speaker 1: I see the Iranians hardliners, they hate it. Some conservatives think that is going to be the final deal. But then I listened to this guy and his name is President Donald J. Trump, and I don't think this memorandum has anything to do with the President having spoken to him and his demands as it relates to nuclear issues, the straight o Horn moves or future engagement with Iran, and he's saying it out loud, contrary to the memorandum. And I guess some people put more faith than in a memorandom just to get this thing going. Over what the President is saying directly to we the people.
Speaker 2: Let's play the president.
Speaker 3: I let him know. I said, look, if you don't adhere to the agreement, I don't want to do that, but we're going to bomb the hell out of you. And I don't think that they're going to veer from the agreement. What else am I going to do? Am I going to say, I'm going to take you to court? Let me take you to court. Let me just let me sue you. No, we're going to bomb the hell out of him. If they violate the agreement.
Speaker 1: We are going to bomb the hell out of him. Let me just make a simple observation. I don't think the guy that wiped out the isis Califate Solamani bag Daddy dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. The guy that dropped fourteen bunker buster bombs in you know, taking out Iran's nuclear facility, and the guy that wiped out pretty much all the defenses with epic fury, is really going to change his mindset at the end of the day if if he deems it's in America's best national security interest to finish him off. That's my take. Anyway, what's Jim Jordan's take? He is the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Sir, great to have you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe is it me? Is it?
Speaker 1: I take that memorandum of face value as a means of just starting the negotiations, which already are deeply underway, and have been underway for some time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, son, that was well said. I mean that this president does what he said he was going to do. I mean, I still remember last year his joint addressed to Congress when he said, you know, people said, oh, you need a new law to secure the border, and he goes it turns out all you needed was a new president. And because he told us he's a secure border, he did. He told us he was going to make sure Iranda is again a nuclear weapon. He's committed to doing that. And he said, if you don't follow this agreement so that we make sure that that happens, then we're going to take the consequences. We'll be there. So, yeah, this president makes decisions that are in the best interest of the United States of America. I mean he does, and he understands where we're acting, understand this disagreement, and he's going to hold him to it. And if they don't hold to it, well there's going to be consequences. Just like you said, and just like he said.
Speaker 1: My question is why do people not listen to his actual words or look at his past actions and come to different conclusions. That part is a little alarming to me, and I guess maybe I'm on a bit of an island myself, because I also spoke to him, spoke to Witkoff, spoke to the people involved in the process. They give me a very different take on all of it and how much deeper it is gone. And you know, we will know a lot more in sixty days if we make sixty days. I don't think the President would hesitate two seconds if he felt that, Okay, they're up to no good, we can trust them, Okay, they need to be bombed again. When he bombed them twice last week and then threatened it would be worse the third night, and then said I think I'm going to take car g Island that apparently got the attention of every and they were reaching out directly to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think you're You're exactly right. And never forget what he did with last year with Operation Midnight Hammer. I mean, no, President, we all know how bad this regime has done for forty seven years. We know what they've done to Americans killed, Americans killed, Israelis killed others, killed thousands of their own people. We all know how evil they are, but no one would take any action to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon until President Trump said we're going to go with Midnight Hammer, and what they did was amazing. And then he said, oh, you're building up your blissy. We're we're gonna do that too, take out your navy, take out any air for he did all that when no other president was willing to do it. And now the left, who just always criticizes anything and everything he does, are going at him again, and it's it's again, I think you're exactly right. Let's let's take the president's word, because here's a president who does what he said he would do. I mean, you can just go through the history. He said he cut taxes, he did, said he secured the border he did first term, said he put conservatives on the court. He did three of them for goodness sake. So this guy keeps his word and he whold the world I am not letting a ran get nuclear capability, and I believe he's determined to make sure that happens. And now we have this memorandum understanding. I think what fourteen points, we'll go through it and if they don't adhere to it, he's gonna let him know.
Speaker 2: By the way the president did.
Speaker 1: He was quoted in Israeli media Channel fourteen with correspondent Libby Alan saying and confirming that the US would absolutely back Israel if it launches an independent attack on Iran. So, I mean the President really hasn't changed his position at all. I think this is a starting point that has already started that most people.
Speaker 2: Are not aware of.
Speaker 1: And you know, do you I guess the question is that people have faith in him. Did they watch his actions and listen to his words or are they all hung up on that issue. Of course, the President is going to support the right of Israel to defend itself when he says that BB just please act responsibly, meaning don't go scortch to if you don't have to. But if it means Lebanon, if it means be Route, if it means that they're being attacked and they have to defend themselves, the President has repeatedly said he'd support it.
Speaker 4: This is great, and that that is exactly the right position. Israel is our best friend. We need to do that. No one has been, no president has been a better friend of Israel than President Trump, and I so appreciate that. I appreciate what the what the Israeli country, what what the miracle that is the nation of Israel is truly special. So yeah, we want to we want to support them in every way we can. And this president, uh, this president has the real concern when it comes to Israel is the Democrat part and the crazy anti Semitic, anti Israel positions they've taken. For goodness sake, it is scary the once great party of FDR and JFK is now becoming the anti Semitic, anti Israel party, and that is frightening. So let's make sure none of that element creeps into our party. And I'm working on that Franklin and these races and that I'm getting involved with around around the country for con But this president has been a great friend of the state of Israel. I would say, no better friend than any president before.
Speaker 1: These are historically unprecedented times politically. I can't think of a midterm election cycle that we're heading into where the Democratic Party has has latched on to the most extreme elements imaginable. For example, Hassam Piker America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Israel doesn't have a right to exist.
Speaker 1: This guy's campaigning with this guy, El Sayed in Michigan going up against Mike Rodgers. I would say that's a big opportunity for Republicans for a possible pick up in the Senate. You got Graham Platner all the you know, as the President said yesterday, ten years they've been calling him a Nazi and a fascist in gestabo and now they have a real nazi you know, running in Maine with a Nazi tattoo that attacked a soldier you're a hero and said he didn't deserve to live. And we learned this week that he went after a teenager who is threatening suicide and attacked this young teenager. He's made racist comments, He's blamed sexual assault and rape victims. He calls the people voters in his own states stupid and racist. You know, he's made racist comments. Uh, and as this proclivity that he can't pass a port of potty without pleasuring himself. How does that guy win? How does six gender tell a Rico win in Texas? The guy that advocates for abortions for the trans community, men and women's sports got is non binary, a non meat campaign and he's against drilling and he's running in Texas.
Speaker 2: How does that guy win?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't think they do. But I think you pointed out, you know, I said this maybe maybe on your on your show a few weeks back, that this election you could summarize in two sentence They're crazy, were not? And just you just went through all the crazy positions. It was really funny though, Sean A. We could go in the committee here and Brandon Gill, one of our great members on the committee, was the last one to question the guy from the Southern Property Law Center and he went through this thing with Platner in his tattoo, and he asked the guy from the executive director of the SPLC, He said, would you vote for a guy with a Nazi tattoo? And he got fair to say no, he wouldn't, So think about the South.
Speaker 5: We won't.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, let me play this because this was a this was a great moment in your committee hearing, and I thought Brandon did a great job.
Speaker 2: Let me play it.
Speaker 6: This is a tattoo on Maine Democrat Senate candidate Grand Plattner's chest. That's the Nazi SS death had death head tattoo.
Speaker 7: Do you have any opinions on that? If it's what you say, if it's a Nazi it is we oppose Nazis, we opposed.
Speaker 6: I agree, we do oppose Nazis. Do you think if somebody got a Nazi tattoo on their chain that's indicative that they might be a Nazi?
Speaker 8: You'd have to ask mister Plattner why he has that symbol. I've likely said that if it is a symbol of Nazism, we oppose Nazi.
Speaker 6: You don't think that that's indicative that perhaps he holds Nazi sentiments.
Speaker 8: It may well be.
Speaker 6: It may well be. I think do people who aren't Nazis normally get Nazi tattoos on their chest?
Speaker 8: Again, I assume they don't.
Speaker 6: You assume they don't. I would assume so too. I don't know anybody who's not a Nazi. I don't know anybody who has a Nazi tattoo on their chest but is not a Nazi. Do you do you think that somebody who has a Nazi tattoo on their chest should serve in the United States Senate?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't vote for that person.
Speaker 6: I certainly wouldn't either. Do you think that this should disqualify him politically from serving in the Senate?
Speaker 8: Again, I'm not sure where the line of questions scoring the SPLC. If you're asking me, I'm sorry, go ahead, if you're asking me, if the SBOC opposes, and so we.
Speaker 2: Get the point of all this.
Speaker 1: Your committee is investigating this whole issue involving the Southern Poverty Law Center. What are you finding? How much money did they give extremist groups and extremists as and where is the where is the legal aspect of this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For many and too Foeman, the hate that they told their donors they were fighting.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: They What's interesting is even one of the Southern Popuy Law Center employees who was running this operation called the Intelligence Project where they were designed to go out and stop this hate and make it, make it, you know, make an effort to do this. She was actually dating one of the people they were paying some crazy Aryan nission kind of So I just thought it was funny. Is they won't vote for a Nazi, but they'll pay them in data. I mean, that's what they were doing all to raise But here's the sad thing. Shown it worked. They took in so much money after that crazy Charlottesville event. They took in like they went from like sixty one million to one hundred and thirty three million annual money coming in and they got like an eight hundred million dollar endowment. It's like this this crazy scheme work. But the worst part of it all was they became the standard because the Biden Garland Justice Department worked with them, helped make them the standard. They were the source behind that famous memorandum where in the FBI said, if you're pro life Catholic, you're an extremist. That's the worst part is they became the standard and they were really fomenting all this hate out there. That's the scary part. So God blessed Todd blanche and in President Trump's administration and Justice departments for going going after these guys and indicting them because they deserve it.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree with you, all right, quick break right back more with Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan, and then your calls coming up eight hundred nine to four one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 2: You know, I love when Democrats make fools of themselves.
Speaker 1: Ro Conna was on with Mornings with Maria earlier today and he did two dumb things. He admits that he and other Democrats were wrong in not calling earlier for Biden not to run for reelection.
Speaker 2: I don't think they were wrong.
Speaker 1: I just think they outright lied, and they covered up for this guy for four years. And I think it was the biggest lie ever told, one of the biggest presidential scandals in history, and everybody knew it, and every Democrat, everybody in the legacy media mobled about it. I'm just not giving him a pass on this answer.
Speaker 9: If you're going to say, was were I and other Democrats wrong in the judgment? I'm not calling earlier for President Biden to run for reelection. We were. I've admitted that. And if I don't make every call correctly in politics, and when I make a call that is incorrect, I'll own up to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's lie number one.
Speaker 1: Then Maria called out Rocana saying demo he said Democrats want a secure border. That was lie too, and that lie was told to us in spite of all the evidence we brought to you on air pretty much every night during the Biden Harris Mayorcis years and this mantra that they kept repeating is.
Speaker 2: The borders closed, the borders secure.
Speaker 1: So here he's lying again by telling Maria, you know Democrats wanted a secure border. No, they did not, because all they had to do is open their eyes. Over twelve million people we know about. We don't know how many godaways, and we do know that in terms of you know where these people came from, there was no vetting over two hundred countries. Many would terroritize known terrorists. In our country. We have murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and now the current administration is cleaning up the mess they created. But it's like getting a needle in a haystock.
Speaker 9: Listen, and what the Democrats have said is that we need a different immigration agency that actually goes after the criminals, that goes after the drug traffickers, that goes after the sex offenders, and doesn't harass ordinary Americans or undocumented folks were working hard and paying taxes in the streets.
Speaker 2: That's our real vision.
Speaker 9: I will resent this idea that we're not for law enforcement. And you can't say this to the guy who has spent the last year going after the Epstein files and trying to get those people who raped or abused young girls prosecuted. That's about as much standing up for law enforcement as you can be.
Speaker 10: Well, ron o' conon, this is just more of the same. I mean, now it's all obvious. We all wanted secure borders. Really well, when Joe Biden was having a wide open border and twenty million illegals came into the country unvetted, and that's the number President Trump uses. Well, then you came on the show and youse, Oh we have a secure border. Everything's fine, right, And now it's like, oh, yo, we all wanted a secure border. No you didn't, No, you didn't. Under Joe Biden, the border was wide open and we were looking at murders of American citizens at the hands of illegals.
Speaker 1: I mean, which do you think Linda's the biggest lie? I think they're equally bad. The cognitive why.
Speaker 5: He's the worst. I mean, honestly, Rocanna, people put him on and he seems so polished and like he has such great things to say. He is the ultimate dodger, drafter. Never answer question directly. Thanks a lot for telling us all these years later that Biden wasn't up to the job. Yeah, we know, we were listening. We have eyes and ears and we use them unlike the Democrats. It's he's ridiculous. I mean, if you looked into his past and what he's doing, everything is dirty. That guy has so many skeletons in his closet.
Speaker 2: It's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our PHONEES eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean nas Renson in San Diego, Sean Hannity Show, Hijn.
Speaker 11: Thank you for taking my call, my pleasure. I would like to talk about a bus to deal with the mon laws and terrorist regime, which is it's a slap on the face of democracy and humanity. And people in Iran have been shouting free Iran, regime change, support kings of z Offahlevi, which I can say crown princes, but it looks like this one was put on the side, and unfortunately President Trump is signing the agreement with the terrorists, the devil's regime that is scaring the whole world, and.
Speaker 1: It is did you ever hear the president say that his goal with Iran was regime change.
Speaker 11: He didn't say that, but the way he was acting it was a sign of regime change. When people well.
Speaker 1: I could tell you what he said because I pay very close attention. He said, help us on the way well help came. We are now at the fourth tier of leadership. The first three have been wiped out. He also told the people in Iran to be ready, that they may get one moment to take over, but that was never his stated goal. You know, people now are kind of rewriting history. His goal was not to have a nuclear armed Duran.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: His goal is also to keep the straight of horm moves open and if possible, I mean, if we took it to ultimately where he would probably.
Speaker 2: Want to go.
Speaker 1: I think he wants a long, stable, peaceful region and he's given the Iranians a lifeline if they want to rebuild their society. I want the Persian people to be free again. They've contributed so much throughout the history of mankind and forty seven years of oppression and nearly fifty thousand dead Iranians. I don't want that for them, but at some point the Iranian people have to they have to do that themselves.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, you are absolutely one hundred percent rights. That's what the president from said, and I agree with it. But the minute the time that people millions of people protesting, and they came to the street and shouting for regime change, freedom, and supporting Crown Princess of Paravi. That was a sign. When President Trump said the health is on the way, that was kind of misunderstanding or you know, people are taking different perspective of any vote that mister President said that. But my issue, my problem is the time that people took a president from what as a pitch help to get rid of this regime and free Iran. This is one thing that not listen to the voice of people that they are demanding, they're asking for help. You know, people Uronian people have been counting on President Trump so much that they thought that would be the end of this regime and Uron would be free, and it's going to be the biggest help for the whole world because this is a terrorist regime and trying to destroy the whole world.
Speaker 1: I just think I think you're putting a foreign policy doctrine on President Trump that he does not adhere to. He did take out the ISIS Caliphate solo money bag daddy. He did have midnight Hammer epic fury. But he did tell the Uranian people they've got to be ready. The president is not for forever wars. He's been very clear about that and want American boots on the ground. He has degraded their military ability to such a low level. They're not a threat now to the entire world like they were.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's always a threat.
Speaker 1: And if he can get this over the finish line, I think his hope is that the very thing you're wishing for will happen. However, there's ninety four million people inside of Iran, and if they don't like the third or fourth tier regime that's left, it really is going to fall on their shoulders. We cannot fight that battle for them.
Speaker 11: That is shun. I understand that. But the minute prison from puts his signature under the agreement, he's started executing. They started slash young singer eighty five slashes. Why is that? You know? I want you to understand and tell me, how could we fight with this regime without any support or in our hands. We can't. That's what happens. That year, forty two thousand people were killed because they were bur handed. They couldn't fight with the regime, so they were on the street and they were shot to death.
Speaker 1: The president asked the people of Iran, said you may get one opportunity, and that he's helping, and he wiped out three tiers of.
Speaker 2: Regime along with the Israelis.
Speaker 1: At some point he's going to adhere to his He's got to put America first, and America now has paid a very heavy price doing everything that they can do to prepare the way for the Iranian people. There are enough Iranian people that could overthrow this regime. In my view now, I wish they would get armed. I don't know what the status of that is. I want the best for the Ranium people. I want a new future for the Iranian people. But it never was the stated goal of the president. He told the Iranians to be ready. They may have one window of opportunity. I would argue that's probably now, but I hear your point, understand, but it was never stated by him. He did a lot to help help did come. Three tiers of leadership are dead and there is a moment of truth here and I just would love to see the Iranian people rise up in mass and take back their country and return to their former greatness.
Speaker 2: Nast recent recent saying thank.
Speaker 1: You my quick break right back to our phones eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, as we continue.
Speaker 12: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine to one, Sean. If you want to join us, let's go to Daniel New York. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 12: Hi, Indy, Daniel Panzer, thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 2: What's up, Daniel.
Speaker 12: It's an honor and a pleasure to speak to you. My family and I have been listening to you on the radio and watching you on television for years, going back to the number of years you said that five second go, Marty was right, Marty, Marty who used to do that in the car? It was great. I had a question and then a request if you could hear me out on it. My question is, well, I miss Russia Limbaugh, And the question is what do you know?
Speaker 2: I think we all do.
Speaker 12: I know. I know what you miss the most about him. I know you had more of a personal relationship with him than I could ever have. But what really attracted you? I kind of know the answer, but could you explain that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: The first thing I'd say is that I've said it before, is I'm grateful because he forged a path for anybody that has a conservative voice on radio or TV or anywhere, and he made it mainstream and it wasn't easy for him. He forged a path that didn't exist. I would say this, There's so much about him that made him special and unique. And I think any host that's ever going to be successful has to land where they are as a person, and Rush did. But one of the most underappreciated parts of him. I remember Mary Mattlin said after the Clinton years, I don't know how we would have survived without Rush on the air three hours a day, and I think that's true. I'd love to hear his take on Iran and Israel today. The one thing that stands out to me, though, is I would listen to this guy and he'd say things just this incredibly unique take that nobody else would think of, and I'd sit there in my mind and go, why didn't I think of that? He just had a brilliance about him, a natural glibness about him, a fun part of him that was amazing. And you know, you lose an icon like that, you cannot never replace them. And I said it at the time of his death. But I know what he'd want for all of us, and that's for us to stay in the fight and don't ever give up and understand that we live in the greatest country God gave man and aspire to whatever mountain you want to climb and keep going. I know that was in his heart. That's why his bucket list was to just get well enough to get back on the air and not to go travel the world. And that's exactly what he did in the final year of his life, knowing that he pretty much had a death sentence hanging over him. So I hope that answers your question. I wish I had more time to delve into it, but there's not enough good I can say about the guy.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Special, unique and would love his take on everything today. Look, America does not stand two hundred and fifty years as it beacon of hope without the brave men and women that are willing to put their lives on the line to defend it and to honor. All of these great patriots are friends of Pure Talk. My cell home Provider, a veteran own company. They with you, their customers planned to raise two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for America's Warrior Partnership by the end of July. This is an essential foundation. It stands on the front line of preventing vets suicide. Now how they do this. They cover the basics, by the way, mostly promises we made them housing, access to VA benefits, transportation, counseling. In other words, the tangible things that actually give our vets the hand up they were promised.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's how you help.
Speaker 1: Remember Puretalk they use the same cell towers, same five G network. You get the exact same service as the big carriers, and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year if you've not made the switch right now, make the switch and pure Talk will give you an opportunity to round up support with some of your savings to America's Warriors Partnership, and then they will match that donation until they hit two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's a great cause.
Speaker 1: You save in money, exact same service, unlimited talk, text, high speed data thirty four to ninety nine a month, a fraction of what the big guys charge. Anyway, just i'le pound two fifty. Say the keyword save now, pound two fifty keywords save no now. The switch is simple, fast and easy, and you're helping vets.