Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload. All right News round up in Information Overload our toll free it is eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program now, I promise that while it might be a little complicated when we talk about Cash Fattel and Dan Bongino and the FBI and this grand conspiracy, what it will entail. Let me lay it out in the simplest terms. It will include everything that the Democrats have been involved in in terms of everything from the Russia hoax and this new information put forward by the DNI director Toulci Gabbard, who has now contacted the DOJ with criminal referrals on these bombshell claims. The Obama administration completely manufactured it. But it's deeper than that, the double standard when it comes to our justice system. And you know, for example, top secret classified information on Hillary Clinton's servers, more top secret classified information than was ever found at mar A Lago, And the same with Joe Biden. He had top secret classified informations in four separate locations. Why didn't why didn't their home or offices get raided? Why did mar A Lago get raided. It will include Faiza abuse, the use of what they were warned about was a Russian Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier that was used to spy on Carter Page, who was a known asset for our intelligence community, somebody that cooperated with them, and they somebody that they trusted, and it just gets you know, you want to talk about a conspiracy or a grand conspiracy. It is emerging before our rise. This will also include the weaponization of the Justice Department. It'll include a deep dive into the fifty one former Intel officials that without ever seeing Hunter Biden's very real laptop, they signed on to a belief that it has all the ear markings of Russia interference. This they tried to use in two consecutive elections. It will include all of that and more What did they know when did they know it? It will include the weaponization maybe coordination will see over time with the Department of Justice of Joe Biden and people like New York Attorney General Letitia James Alvin Bragg. I mean in that case, I mean you had the statute of limitations, you had a legal non disclosure agreement. I'm sure They have them inside the DA's office in New York. Probably most, if not every company, major company in America has them. It's very common. It's unfortunate, but it's very common, and it's a daily occurrence. But it was a legal nda put together by an attorney labeled the legal expense some paid for is a legal expense, and the statute of limitations ran out and it was a misdemeanor. Then they came up with a novel legal theory, and then the third highest ranking Biden Justice Department official actually left and went to New York to assist Alvin Bragg and the prosecution of that case. I mean, it is going to be everything all the way from the Russia hoax through and including the rate at Mar A Lago and everything in between. In other words, was there a grand conspiracy by what we refer to as the deep state to undermined our election system in this country. And it's going to be fascinating to watch, and these new developments should be very alarming to every American. Now we have the America First legal you might remember Stephen Miller was the head of it. We have a new president, Jean Hamilton will join us in a second, and they have obtained internal Department of Justice documents confirming that the Biden White House orchestrated the Garland memo It's fairly infamous that labeled concerned parents as potential domestic terrorists. This contradicts repeated claims that the DOJ acted independently. Anyway, here to tell us what they discovered is Gene Hamilton, President of American First Legals, Sir, how are you, Sean?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: All right, tell us what we have here, Sean.
Speaker 2: What we have here is what we at America First Single have positive we thought was the case. Since twenty twenty one, everyone will remember, as you rightly pointed out, the merit Garland issued a memo that weaponized not just the Department of Justice, but its entire law enforcement apparatus, the FBI, the National Security Division, the Criminal Division, everyone in between to target parents who were speaking out at school boards. Now. At the time, they said that this was in response to an epidemic of violence at school board meeting. Somehow, some way, you and I and every other concern parent across the country must have missed this epidemic of violence at school board meetings. But as things came out. Over time, conservatives on the Hill and elsewhere started to criticize them and point things out. It was always alleged, oh no, no, no, this was not pushed out of the White House. This was a law enforcement response. This was something that we were doing as a legitimate exercise of the Department of Justices duties. But what we found through our lawsuits was definitive proof that no, in fact, in fact, the Biden White House directed this action to be done. This was part of a conspiracy with the National School Board Association. This was part of an endeavor to deprive American parents of two constitutional fundamental rights, that is, the right to direct the bringing their children and secondly, the right to free speech in this country, also the right to petition the government, also encompassed in within the First Amendment. So we have we have exposed these documents that show weaponization of the Department of Justice at an unprecedented level. That, of course, as you rightly pointed out, is sadly consistent, sadly consistent with all of their other actions over the past decade or so, from the Obama administration to the Biden administration everywhere in between.
Speaker 1: All right, let me let me explain to people. There are a lot of things that happen in the Biden years beyond the weaponization of Donald Trump and using the Department to go after Donald Trump and apparently using three letter agencies to go after Donald Trump. It's a lot deeper than that. And yes, they went after peaceful pro life protesters. Yes, parents that were expressing their views, especially when it came to teaching of human sexuality to young people. A lot of angry parents did not like that the LGBTQ plus agenda was being forced on their kids. They happen to be of the belief that value should be instilled by parents, not by by teachers that have a captive audience of children that they want to indoctrinate. And the transagenda, I mean, you can look at Minnesota for example, Tim wall State, I mean they offer gender affirming care without parental consent, or the idea of putting in grade school in boys' bathrooms, the you know tampon, Tim he got the name for wanting to put feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms. So a lot of parents would be outraged. Then they're like, our kids can't read, write, do math science, they don't know history, or computers or the things the skills that they'll need to compete in a global marketplace. But yet this is where you're focusing your attention. Leave the values to us and let's move on. But they had no intention of ever doing that.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely right, Sean. And look the thing about this, whether it's the weaponization against parents, whether it's the weaponization against Donald Trump, in everything again in between, this is the way that's the left that the Marxist radicals that are in control of today's Democratic Party. This is the way that they think that they're going to overthrow this country. This is the way that they are going to change our constitutional republic to be something that is reflective of what they want. They want socialism, They want to be able to tell your kids, to tell you how to raise your children. They want to tell you what you have to believe. And if you get in their way, what they have proven time and again is that they will turn the government, the levers of government, against you for not going along with their radical ideology. These documents again show this is not some small things. This is not some small issue. The Department of Justice really only has so many hours in the day to do things like go after transnational organizations, cartels, violent predators, drug smugglers, all of these other issues. And yet the Attorney General of the United States found that it was the highest and best use of those that Department's resources to go after parents, to chill their speech, to chill the exercise of their fundamental rights. That has to shock and scare everyone, and we have to hold people accountable. It can never happen again. It's one thing to expose it, and we're incredibly proud of our team at America for Sigle for doing so, but we have to hold people accountable for what they did.
Speaker 1: So the Biden Whitehouse directly orchestrated this, which the Garland memo, you know, label concerned parents as potential domestic terrorists. For example, you now have internal emails showing White House officials were in fact and requested that the DOJ get involved. You do, in fact have evidence that the DOJ attorneys raised red flags saying that there was no federal hook and at targeting parents likely you know, was necessary. Despite the warnings, political appointees bypassed the standard review. How bad did this get?
Speaker 2: I mean, it is as bad as you can possibly imagine and it's especially ironic because one of the things that you just pointed out, Sean, is that they committed what many liberals would consider a cardinal sin, which was they didn't listen to the careers in the department. You know, you often hear this refrain from the liberal talking heads that political leadership in you know, the Trump administration wasn't listening to the careers all these other things. Well, here you have a case where the Fight administrations Department of Justice was consulting with the Civil Rights Division within DJ and even the careers, the notoriously liberal careers within the Department of Justice or pushing back saying there is no federal nexus here, meaning there is no federal law that's being violated, there's nothing here for us to look at. This is all First Amendment protected activity. But they still persisted, they still persisted with issuing this memo and chasing down this entire workstream because they knew recall, at the time this was in the fall of twenty twenty one. What else was going on in the fall of twenty twenty one the elections or the governor of Virginia, what was going on in Virginia kind of culturally politically. These school board meetings, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Were eared talking about Loud and county, Yes.
Speaker 2: Loudin County Virginia. So they were threatened they were not going to obtain the political power that they thought that they would get the movement, and so this was their way of trying to tip the scale of that race in their candidate's favor, and they failed.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna watch this lawsuit closely. We really appreciate your time. Gene Hamilton, new president of American First Legal. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Thanks Sewn.
Speaker 1: Go to busy phones. Where Berto is in Miami, in my free state of Florida. Roberto, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sar?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, John's I give taken my call. I'm in American sin that was born in Cuba. I arrived here in nineteen fifty nine. You have somebody running for the mayor of New York who is a communist, socialist promising grocery source. I'd like to know where is he gonna get these stores out? Who's gonna pay for unt? And the reason is the grocery is so high in New York because all the regulations and that I put upon all these small owner operators. So where's he gonna get the money to pay the salaries, the warehouses and all these folks. Where does that come from?
Speaker 1: Look at Cuba, listen. There's nothing that he's proposing that is going to improve the life of people in New York City. Nothing. And the most amazing aspect of this story is that Chuck Schumer and you know, top Democrats and Kathy Hulkol and the rest of them, they they won't condemn this guy. They are afraid of this guy because like they're afraid of the Squad, and they're afraid of AOC, and they're afraid of Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas. And the radicals now rule their party. That is, that is now where we they they are as a party. And for all the intramural squabbling Republicans may have at times, it is nothing compared to the identity crisis of where the Democrats are.
Speaker 4: I agree, But again, all the regulations that take place in New York, it's what're costing all the high the costs of living in New York. And this guy is talking about state owned or city owned groceries. I have no idea where that money is going to come from. Who's gonna take the stores in and where who's going to buy the store to go ahead and give it to the people. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist. And by the way, the margins of grocery stores in terms of their profit margin, are very small. They make their money off of high volume sales and in keeping those store shelves full. But good luck. I mean, I think if he gets elected, it's you know, it's going to be a mass exit. It's going to be a jail breakout of there. Anyway, appreciate the call, my friend, eight hundred nine one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. Will come back the other the other news of the day, your calls straight ahead, all right, twenty five down till the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine one Shawn, our number. You want to be a part of the program. How many times have if you told someone if it ain't broke, don't fix it now. That's great advice, you know, for most things, but not so much for a cell phone. The reason, over time, the battery life will fade, the processor can't keep up, and it's fallen in a toilet probably one or too many times, and you've dropped it too many times. Now, thanks to our friends at pure Talk, they offer the same cell towers, the same five G network, the same service as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, and the average family saving over one thousand dollars a year for the same service. Well, you can now replace your phone without being feeling guilty. I don't know why people get attached. I love my little phone. I don't want to change my phone. Some people get that attached. I don't now. When you switch to a pure Talk this month, they're going to give you a brand new Samsung Galaxy eight thirty six four free with a thirty five dollars qualifying plan, but thirty five bucks a month. You get unlimited talk and text and data and a free Samsung phone with their scratch resistant what they call gorilla glass. What's gorilla glass? Do you know what that is? Linda? I have no idea.
Speaker 5: This is very very strong glass, so strong gorilla couldn't break it.
Speaker 1: Very very strong, very strong glass.
Speaker 5: Hence the name.
Speaker 1: Hence the name. Anyway, Look, supporting companies like Puretalk is a good thing. You win by cutting your cell phone bill in half. And if you're a business owner, You're really save a fortune while outfitting your entire team with no new devices. Not bad anyway. Make the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. Just dial pound two fifty, say the keyword save now, get your free phone today, pound two fifty, keywords save now. Make the switch to my wireless company. And that is a veteran owned company, and that's Pure Talk America's wireless company. I don't know if you saw did you see Hunter Biden went on a crazy, profanity laced tie rade over illegals being deported, and then he says if he was president, where did that come from? If I was president? I mean, Linda, Over the years, how many times have people said, Sean, you really need to think about running for president. I'm like, no, thank you. You must not like what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying it now. I'm half wondering if there's something going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know about who's saying it. I haven't heard it. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of rumors out there that twenty twenty eight has a surprise candidate.
Speaker 1: Who told you.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: My name has been bantered about. Is that what you're saying? Because I don't read all that social media stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is bantered about, and I think people think, you know, we're looking.
Speaker 1: For people generally supportive, or they're like, hell no, I wouldn't have liked that guy, dog catcher.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think they're trying to figure out how you would do four hours of media day and maintain your presidency. But hey, if anybody can do it, it's you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. You're right, I could do it. Think about this. I become I run for president, I win, and then I do my talk show every day. That would be awesome. Yeah, I mean, I think we'll do it. Scott Channon and live from the Oval Office. Sean Hannity is on. That's actually very ut No, I'll do right. Hannity is a pain in the neck.
Speaker 5: Well, it's only when you drop his microphone. Otherwise he was fa all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, can we stopp with the one moment in my life that you don't know? It's funny. He's very triggering to me. Oh all right. Anyway, Hunter Biden thinks he can be president.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, I think every person.
Speaker 5: See cocaine for everybody, It'll be great.
Speaker 1: Friends. He goes, I love Mexican coke, and and everyone's looking at him like, what did you just say? And he goes, no, I do I love Mexican coke. He's talking about Coca cola, right, because there's purecine sugar, and it's the way it came out was funny anyway. So here's Hunter Biden's zero experience himself going on this profanity laced tirade and then saying, if he was president, listen.
Speaker 3: Call these democrats, say you have to talk about and realize that people are really upset about illegal immigration. You how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned? How do you think you get food on your table? Who do you think washes your dishes? Who do you think does your garden? Who do you think is here? By the sheer, just grit and will that they figured out a way to get you here because they thought that they could give theirselves and their family a better chance. And he's somehow convinced all of us that these people are criminals. But these guys think that we need to run away from all values in order for us to lead. I say you, how are we getting those people back from mel Salvador because I'll tell you what, if I became president in two years from now, or four years from now or three years from now, I would pick up the phone and call the president of El Salvador and say, you either send them back or I'm going to invade. It's a crime what they're doing. He's a dictator, thug or Trump both.
Speaker 1: He's a very angry, zero experience. The guy's, by the way, the only you like about it is because the bump. You like him.
Speaker 5: I think this is a peaceful presidency. This will be definite peace time with him. He sounds very calm, very very level headed. I think it'd be great.
Speaker 1: Sure America is ready to vote for the first the former chrocadic president. I'm sure they're ready for that. You know, never mind the fact that he got paid millions and millions of dollars in a field in which he admits he had no experience it. But it had nothing to do with his father, nothing at all.
Speaker 5: You cast an experience in anything except getting high.
Speaker 1: I'm still giddy over last week and the good riddance to NPR and PBS. I am still I'm giddy that the unfunny Colbert got what was coming you know these people. It's not like they didn't have noticed that things were beginning to go south. I've watched their ratings deteriorate year in and year out, week in and week out, month in and month out. I mean it is. It has been a very very continuous decline, and they did nothing. It's sort of like Democrats. Democrats, you know, all this time after the election, they're scratching their heads. They still don't know why they lost, and they have no clue. And if anything, they're doubling down on more radicalism, which is fine, but apparently Stephen Colbert was losing forty million dollars a year. I mean two hundred employees. You know how small my TV staff and radio staff is. Can you imagine us spending two hundred, you know, million dollars on the or having two hundred people working on this show. First of all, you wouldn't be a First of all, you would not have the ability of the patients to deal with that many people, and nor would you even have enough work for them.
Speaker 5: First of all, I have plenty of work for them. Second of all, I am incredibly patient. Third of all, the only reason I ever.
Speaker 1: Get stop right there now, you sound like do their job. You're full of Adam Schiff. You're not patient.
Speaker 5: I am a patient person.
Speaker 1: You're not patient with me. You might be patient to Leam.
Speaker 5: I expect more from you.
Speaker 1: Oh, you expect more from me, so you would make it not patient with me?
Speaker 5: And any man who can be president and do two media shows a day. My god, I mean, you know, come on.
Speaker 1: All right, you're making this up. Nobody's talking about me running for president. That's not happening. Just send them to me. I want to see it.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's something I could send to you. It's just chatter.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, chatter. You know this this thing keeps getting big. You know that the the Coldplay concert where the couple got caught together and apparently I think I read is it true that they were both watching they were both married because the initiative reform was oh man and now the CEO. I'm not going to mention their name. I'm not going to get them in any more trouble than they're in. But there is a certain amount everyone's talking about the wrong thing. Everybody's commenting on, well, there's a better way to cheat. If you're gonna cheat, you probably want to go to an obscure restaurant. If you're gonna cheat, you ought to do this. How about you? Why does anyone just say maybe you just shouldn't be cheating.
Speaker 5: So I think what people are saying, and this is just my opinion. We'll start first from the high level, right, like, don't commit the cardinal sin, but moving on from that, because so many people do. That's why there's a fifty percent divorce rate. I mean, there's other reasons you get divorced, but YadA YadA. But I think there's this idea that if you have kids, especially little kids like this guy, then maybe you could hedge and like not do things boldly in front of everybody. Now, my thought would be that a lot of people around them knew, but maybe like his wife and his family didn't know. Right, I'm sure she suspected because she's not stupid.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna cheat, if you're gonna be that person, and I'd highly advise you not to be that person because it's a pretty crappy thing to do. But if you're gonna be that person, maybe you don't want to go to Foxborough Stadium. You'll like to stay.
Speaker 5: To you exactly, it's just dumb, and to me it feels I always think people that cheat are very egotistical because you think you're so amazing that you can't let the other person. You know, you can't tell them because they're gonna be so devastated to live without you. Trust me, they'll be fine. Just tell them, it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Everybody. All Play did their first concert since this incident happened, and I don't know if you saw this. Chris Martin gave a warning to fans that kind of when viral, warning people that they do use the jumbo trump. Uh, we'd like to say it a hello to some of you in the crowd. How we're gonna do that is we're going to use our cameras and put some of you on the big screen. So please, if you haven't done your makeup, do your makeup now. He was kind to be funny. I actually think that is funny.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, I give him a lot of credit. They obviously weren't trying to do anything wrong, and they you know, we're just having some fun when we're on stage and quote these two morons, you know, doing the worst thing possible. And you know the good thing is is that now their respective families can move on and be done with it, you know, And it's gonna be really hard on the kids, but I think in the end they'll come to know what was right and what was wrong.
Speaker 1: You know. There are a lot of people that if that happens, they stay. And I don't think anyone should judge anybody for what decision they make in that case. That's actually, biblically, the one thing that the only one example that they use that would justify a divorce biblically. I'm not preaching here, I'm just saying what the Bible says about it. Why did I get an emploma on that one?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know that you want to go down this road with me because I had this conversation with my pastor years ago and we went back and forth about divorce, and I said, I'm sorry, but this is where you know, it's difficult because you can't say that you'll.
Speaker 1: Not have this discussion. I don't want to get you in trouble, No, but you'll.
Speaker 5: I'll give you the high level, which is the Bible can't work for you some of the time, Like you have to subscribe to it and you have to understand where they're coming from. But it is difficult when a spouse is cheating, doing drugs, being abusive to say yes, day, work it out. You can try, but I mean, I don't begrudge people who get a divorce that are in a really bad marriage.
Speaker 1: What I have learned is you never know. And although well that's not true, true, you do know in some cases because there's evidence in this proof of something really radically wrong. But a lot of times you don't know what other people what is actually gone on behind closed doors, Like if somebody is abusive, I mean, that then becomes a safety issue.
Speaker 5: Right and so like you know, if it's like domestic abuse, or if there's drug abuse, or if there's alcohol abuse and people are in trouble, they're in danger. You know, if somebody's you know, some people have spouses that are abusing not them, but the kids and then they find out. I mean, there's just some things you cannot overlook and stay married for in my humble opinion, and I know the Bible says try to work it out, and I think, yeah, okay, try, but something.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have tried to work it out and hard, and you know that doesn't work either. You know. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: If I was this guy's wife and he was blasted all over the world with his face and he's hooking up with this other lady, I'd be like, peace, brother, have a nice one.
Speaker 1: I would not want to be on the other end of the conversation.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Ever, definitely not ever, definitely not, definitely not. I think forget it to our busy phones. He are is in New Jersey. What's up, t R? How are you.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 6: Sound great to talk to you, and you have my vote if you if you decide to run. But I'm calling about mum Donnie. I'm a former New Yorker live in New Jersey now. I'm a huge fan of Curtis and you as well, UH since the eighties, and I'm very concerned about Ma'm Donnie getting in. UH. I can't vote for Curtis because I'm no longer in New York. But I'd like to know how I can volunteer, donate, do anything, because, unlike one of your previous callers, I don't want my city to learn by example. I want I want Curtis in as mayor. How can I help?
Speaker 1: I believe his website going to correct me if I'm wrong. It's Leewa at what NYC.
Speaker 5: NYC dot com Sliwa for NYC dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go to his webel iwa listen. I think it's going to be very hard for him to win, but I think it was hard for Donald Trump to win. Donald Trump fought so hard, and he fought through all the law fair. The most amazing thing the untold story is I believe that had Donald Trump not won, they would have put him in jail. I really believe that with all my heart, and they would not have stopped. And I it was either the Big House or the White House. The American people got sick and tired of all of the lying, all the weaponization and everything the Democrats threw at him, and he was able to win spectacularly. And it's been the most dynamic, transformational, consequential six months that I have seen in any presidency in my life lifetime. And I think it's only going to get better. All right, t R, we appreciate you being there. Sliwa for NYC dot com. Man, I think Curtis does have a chance, could do Mamdani Marxist Mundami.
Speaker 7: You like Kami Mundami, I do like Tommy Donnie Commy Donnie, Tommy Donnie, not him. I just like to be clear, okay. And then you got Andrew Cuomo. Then you got Eric Adams. I don't even remember the name of this other leftist that's in there. And then you've got Curtis. Curtis, in my view, his platform is basically Rudy Giuliani two point zero. He would clean up that city and he would restore law and order. I think you do a lot to try to fix the schools, the subways, lower taxes. I think it enticed businesses to stay not leave. Otherwise it's going to be a jail break and buckle up if you live in Florida because your property values are about to go way up if Mom Donnie wins. Even when Andrew Cuomo starts talking about, well, he'll move to Florida if Mom Donnie becomes mayor.
Speaker 1: That's that says a lot. That's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. More violence against ice agents as its skyrockets over eight hundred and thirty percent. Tom Holman also the Dynamic duo Jim Jordan Mark Meadows will join us. Alina Haba, Brett Cooper will join us and the four hosts from Ruthless Podcasts. They'll be on You Don't want to miss it All coming up nine Eastern tonight Hannity on Fox at you DVR. We'll see tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.