Speaker 1: Where do you wait?
Speaker 2: Cat? What what you said?
Speaker 1: What's you sipping right there?
Speaker 3: I'm sipping a little Welsh gin with soda water and crimberry juice.
Speaker 4: She's in the UK right now. She's not drinking that in the morning in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: No judgment.
Speaker 3: It is form rice.
Speaker 1: One time I came on here with some apple cider and to them it appeared to be beer or white wine or something, and they were like, I was like no, They're like, no, we don't care to get it in. I was like even, he was like, actually, your guys casual attitude about man, get it in, bro, get it in, bro. This is all This is all vodka right here? Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 3: I found my people.
Speaker 1: When it's in a hydro flask, it's water.
Speaker 6: It's hello the interne and welcome to Season three, ninety two, Episode five of Dirt Guys.
Speaker 2: It's a production of iHeart Radio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into American shared consciousness. That it is Friday, June thirteenth, twenty twenty five. The famous wolf.
Speaker 1: Howl in Company's on Friday, the famous square wolf of.
Speaker 2: Although there was a I think a full moon fairly recently, a strawberry moon, even strawberry.
Speaker 1: Did you know that they were calling it a strawberry moon because it had like that red tinge to it. No, And I was thinking of the Lord of the Rings. I was like, blood has been spilt this day.
Speaker 2: They call those cherry moons because I'm a prince of the Fellow.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll I'm sure they're different. Allow me to reintroduce this day. It's June thirteenth, the National Golf Cart Day, National Movie Night, National Random Acts of Lights Day? What the fuck is a random act of light on? Like I just hear, I had to think of what it might be in my brain, fell asleep, Kitchen Clutches of America Day, National Weed your Garden Day, Sewing machine Day, Shout out sewing machines, Shout out everybody who's fucking with the swing machine. And he and if this this is the most American ship National blame someone Else's day.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rather than your own failures as leaders or your system of governance blims. It's scapegoat Day, y'all we're doing. We're having a big old scapegoat party out here in La right now.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's that is our yea national pastime? Escapegoat does National movie Night? Oh? Does it move around her? Is it always a Friday?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Better be always a Friday?
Speaker 1: Because oh you know I have like Wednesday movie now, Jack, we shouldn't talk about this is from those fucking people like family movie Night, who I think they like they like always that are like good for the family.
Speaker 2: Candice Cameron, Yeah, yeah about her later on unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Perfect with our guests. Actually perfect it is. It is freaky. The ship she's talking about is freak. I mean, hey, I don't disagree. Man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I watch a scary movie and I'm like, uh, oh, shut that the devil has entered the building. My name is Jack O'Brien AKA got news bites and jokes on p You've reached good ot DZ huh baha, blast this town, Bud, stay home call us? Does we hate the alright? Banjo? Eric G slime crack jokes off the dome. That's all I got that one. Curtis eve housey On sald On the Discord, Sloop, John B Sloop, John B.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 2: You don't know?
Speaker 1: I know John B, the R and B artist. This off pet sounds oh man, I only know three songs off pet Sounds.
Speaker 2: This is the worst trip I've ever been on.
Speaker 1: I'm learning a lot about these beach boys. Man, they sound pretty cool.
Speaker 2: The best way to honor the life of Brian Wilson's you know, me singing a song that is indistinguishable, like unrecognizable. You know, a way to do the man? Yea his propers I do what The hits just keep coming. There's a tweet from somebody you wouldn't post at, you wouldn't post about like all these different musical luminaries who just had interactions with Brian Wilson where he was like telling he was like, hey could I called him in the middle of the night and were like, hey, can I get you to sing Shortening Bread on my album? And then like somebody was like I took LSD with him and John Lennon and Harry Nilsen and the only thing he would talk about is like he just played Shortening Bread on the piano over and over again. Wow, Like apparently he thought that was the best song that had ever been written. Mom was a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, was he saying chot or are we saying like shut ming? That's how much flavor was he putting on it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. It never happened to me, and it's one of my biggest regrets. He never came to me.
Speaker 1: No one ever sang you that song.
Speaker 2: No he, Brian Wilson never approached me, so I never knew how much stink, how much shortening he put on his shortening bread. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Great. Yeah, Miles Gray, the Lord.
Speaker 1: Of Lancasham, the showgun with no Gun Los Angeles, his very own and guess what, We're okay here. Everything you're seeing on the news, we're okay here. We can handle our own. In fact, we take care of our own to the point that we stick up for our own when goon's try and come in and fuck with our peaceful way of living in harmony out here. So please, uh, I mean, obviously I'm preaching to the choir here, but I still do get the occasional text. Now, is everything okay there? Yeah? Those three fucking way mos you saw burning from last week, Yeah, they're they're fine. They're fine. I've never seen a shot get that much mileage before. But damn those that like the Way burning car shot, so much mileage from the news. God, I believe the.
Speaker 2: Way Mos are the future, lead them right and they let them take you away or yeah whatever, anyways, they are very important. We do miss our Three Way Mos that got burnt, and we're all trying to figure out how to move forward without those specific ways you.
Speaker 1: Said tomorrow, we're gonna go get them tatted right.
Speaker 2: Big with like the Waymos in the clouds.
Speaker 1: It's Kobe, Michael Jackson and the Three Way most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to do it all right, one quick piece of business up top. Yes, for some reason, this show is having a bit of a resurgence, oh bit of a gents.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we're seeing to know how second rate this is.
Speaker 2: I know that's the thing, So I don't People are finding the point of view of the show helpful for reason right now, something about the mainstream media going completely to hell or fascism or probably Mark Marrin going away. I would say, but we don't generally ask you guys to spread the word about the show because we are ashamed of it. Yeah, we think it's a bad show, but we're getting feedback that people are finding the show useful right now. So we just wanted to up top. I just wanted to I didn't even run this by you, Miles, but I just wanted to ask Jack.
Speaker 1: This is humiliating that another podcast do a thing where they're like, hey, share the show with your friends, rate and review all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, usually we're too ashamed. Again, it's a bad show, it's second rate, but we're going to do the thing first rate podcast to share the show with your friends. They might find it useful. A lot of people are all of a sudden, which is weird, but we appreciate it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let people know.
Speaker 2: Let people know.
Speaker 1: We love you all. We love all people here.
Speaker 2: We do. We love you all. We welcome The Zeit gang is a broad tent. That's actually not true.
Speaker 1: No I did. There's no racist fuckery there.
Speaker 2: In the traditional sense. But all right, Myles Worth thrilled to be joined in our third seat for the host of the very funny horror movie podcast Kim and Kat Stay Alive. Maybe it's Kim Burns and.
Speaker 6: Cat's reporter Tim Mccay're so.
Speaker 3: Happy to be back.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great to have welcome, to have you thrill. Yeah, especially on Friday to thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Wow, I know, yeah, it's almost.
Speaker 1: But as Jack said up top, we are a second rate podcast, so that much thought does not go into this kind.
Speaker 2: Truly anything that seems like it's planned as one percent accidental or done by super producers Catherine, Victor and Bay without telling us they did plan this our.
Speaker 3: Podcast exactly, and then we sound like shit.
Speaker 1: And that's where yeah, Justin and Brian the editor come in and help out. So yeah, we're we're truly stand on the shoulders of people who have their ship together. Yeah, this is how I it's how I worded it to my I.
Speaker 2: Mean, there's even a story about opening portals of hell through movies.
Speaker 3: That honestly, can I go into one?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Can we check out that place? Because this one is not going great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this version of Hell, God, there's not anything fun. Yeah, like, yeah, check it out.
Speaker 1: I thought there were actual flying demons rather than predator drones flying above me, But I guess that's the deal.
Speaker 3: Let's dive in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're going to get to know you both a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listener to a couple of stories. We might be getting into a little bit later on, Donald Trump addressed Fort Bragg and there was a big everyone was cheering, like real, it was like a raucous, violent political rally for Donald Trump, but like the audience were all uniformed military, which is weird. It's like, bat, I don't know, it's not a line that I it's not like the Church state line that I usually think about that, but this this one because you like don't have to because I guess it's so obvious why it would be bad, But it felt it felt a little eerie. So we're going to look at that. We're going to talk about DJ Tanner, specifically the less crazy Cameron sibling. Yeah right, and yet that and Yet her podcast, she's making some wild claims about how horror movies open a portal of hell. I really enjoy the clip because it's she says that there's something evil that like comes through a movie, and her co host is like, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Then, Tim and I have been possessed like over three hundred and fifty times, So we're here to tell you yourself.
Speaker 1: And you look more for being possessed that many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: At least dehydrate you a bit more.
Speaker 3: But no, no, it's kept us young. We're both actually seventy four years old.
Speaker 2: That's not dare wow. I mean that is like one of the things though, right, Like the Empires can live for a long time. Yeah, yeah, evil peace.
Speaker 4: And you look gorgeous the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing, all that plenty more. But first, Kim Kett, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: So I'm reading a book right now, and historical fiction novel which is fantastic, came out in twenty fifteen called The Nightingale. It's about the role that women played in World War Two for no particular reason, no particular reason that I'm reading about that. And then I just decided to google what role did witches play in World War Two? And I learned a lot, So yeah, they did in fact play a role. The man who sort of invented or started the religious sect of witchcraft called Wicca or Wickan, he did a whole fucking like dance in the woods that was documented, which did in fact line up to several of Hitler's missteps, and their specific spell was to fog his decision making. And then I'm sure that there were other like solitary witches doing their own bullshit in the woods too. So that's what I googled today.
Speaker 1: Like if they started off, they're like, we need this man to be on meth. Yes, put on God please.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like we need to start doing some dances to fog elon Musk's decision making right now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, if we have ideas. I literally wrote a spell and have been posting it all my stories every single day for people to chant over and over and over if they want to for this exact reason.
Speaker 1: Is it like disrespectful if I chant the spell? Like even if I'm like, yeah, I mean maybe we could get Elon to do more ketmine, not at all. Okay, so all energy is welcome to recpect. Yeah for the recitation of the spell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally great.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 1: I love how inclusive this is not, like it's not like Christianity, you know, like all.
Speaker 2: These before you know, I'm just asking them out like it for Christianity, the Sacramento before you even think about eating our crack visiting Sacramento. Yeah, I thought you were going to talk about the night Witches. Do you know the story?
Speaker 3: I I wish to know the story of the night witches.
Speaker 1: They not actual witches, but there were.
Speaker 2: They weren't real witches, but they were a group of Soviet soldiers women who would go fly these like old outdated biplanes, like the two winged things that are like half glider half plane, and they would cut the engine and just glide over German soldiers and then drop bombs on them. So like you, they would be completely silent, but the sound of the like wood creaking, sounded like broomsticks. And so the Germans called them the night witches. And also they would be laughing their ass off.
Speaker 3: As they That is just so beautifully dope, like witches and women are just so dope.
Speaker 2: I love it. Shut up to the night.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Soviet Union for actually defeating the Nazis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim, how about you anything from your search history?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm actually six months pregnant right now, so.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: So it's just baby, baby, baby?
Speaker 3: How do babies work? How do I give a baby alive?
Speaker 2: Just feeling?
Speaker 4: Okay, am I gonna die?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Why do I have heartburn? Everything? Do you have a lot of heartburn?
Speaker 4: I don't thank you?
Speaker 1: It happens and doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you're going to have a beautiful hairless baby. That's the isn't that the say hair is hair somehow? Yeah, hair is Like that sounds like a silly, unproven thing, but then the facts are like once the baby's out and like if the baby's breastfeeding, we were talking about this reasonly, the like just eating spicy food will somehow like go through your digestive tract into the breast milk like give the baby. It's that that also sounds completely made up to make the human of like yeah, yeah right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean babies are literally getting like all of the mom's nutrients from from the breast milk, so so wild Kim can't eat spicy though, So yeah, it's nothing to worry about for me.
Speaker 1: You just you just don't like you just don't like spicy foods to begin with.
Speaker 4: I'm just a very sensitive Yeah, I'm just a white girl.
Speaker 3: It's actually very sad because she asks to try like all of my flavorful food, Like for the last twenty five years she's been like can I try that, and like it's going to be too Like a.
Speaker 1: Parent, you're like spicy spicy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like no, I want to try, and I'm like okay, and then she's like no, no, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend's Nigerian, so it's it's a tough battle, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, you do the airplane coming in for a landing when she asked to do a spicy it's coming and I'm getting your mind.
Speaker 3: I actually do the night witch like cackle.
Speaker 1: She knows trouble, right, Kim.
Speaker 2: What's something you think is underrated right now?
Speaker 4: Also pregnancy related Buy nothing groups by nothing. Yeah, I love buying.
Speaker 2: So much ship.
Speaker 1: I got so much baby. I got a fucking like those things, like my baby's like about to be two and a half, like one of those step things so he can now be at the kitchen sink with me.
Speaker 2: Just swoop that ship up.
Speaker 1: There's so it's funny, how like how much good baby ship there is on buy nothing because people buy it thinking their baby going to fuck with and like, dude, the fucking baby hated this device or whatever. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: We got everything.
Speaker 1: We had a rocking chair, Easter eggs from buy nothing groups. You know what I mean. I'm not paying for those little fucking plastic hollow Easter eggs. There's always somebody who has like a fucking garbage bag full of them for free.
Speaker 2: It's the best. Our Easter eggs are really on there, like wourth fourth Easter falling apart. I think a squirrel has like cracked into a few of them because one year I just left them out the night before when the Easter bunny came and opened all your Easter eggs, eggs, candy, damn with their little razor teeth.
Speaker 3: What a dick? Yeah, Easter bunny is a real dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah what is? How about you kept with something? He thinks underad no joke.
Speaker 3: Your your best friend having a baby. Like, I'm so excited about my little niece that's coming. Like, I'm so excited. I never really wanted kids myself. I just never had that feeling. But like whenever Kim talks about it, I'm just like, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: So what are you most excited for as as as being an auntie to the baby?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Just getting to you know, get do all the good stuff, but then like give her back.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm gonna shine for two hours then I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna do little spells with my little witchlet. I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 2: What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Not too down with fascism? Have you guys heard of fascism? I'm super not into it. I think it's really overrated.
Speaker 1: You know, like we're trying it out. We're trying it out right now, you know.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm here to tell you don't even bother really one star honestly, like, I'm not into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems so popular and they seem so enthusiastic about having us try it out.
Speaker 3: It has a really aggressive pr system. But it's bad news bears so.
Speaker 1: Walter Mathow got it, got it?
Speaker 2: It's and then you make the face of a baby eating something spicy.
Speaker 3: Spy, you don't want no spicy.
Speaker 1: My friend does that with her three year old when like she eats ice cream sweet. It'll be like, oh, she goes, oh, no spicy and spy, and she's like, you don't know. It was pocket, you don't know.
Speaker 3: Then the kid's like fifteen and it's like, no, I don't like ice cream.
Speaker 1: It's too spicy spicy for me.
Speaker 3: Friends are like, what the all right?
Speaker 2: Okay? It's like, have you guys heard of or seen the movie Dog Tooth, where it's like a guy keeps his face family captive and like keeps outside truths from them and then like the village. Yeah, he like he creates this weird reality in their backyard. It's uh, the guy who made Poor Things is first movie the Greek filmmaker and yeah, yeah it's really weird and trippy.
Speaker 3: But was that was the Emma Stone Stone Yeah, okay, okay, yeah he's a weirdo.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: It's a it's really interesting, but it sounds like that is like the gateway, like the thing of like tasting ice cream like spitting it out, being like, oh disgusting, is like gateway drug to like going to a cool dog to.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: One of the things he does is like when they see airplanes in the sky, he then like goes and like grabs a toy plane and it's like here it is. It was just a toy that went across the sky. Like this is fucking wild, really weird trippy.
Speaker 1: Subtler version is my brother in law, uh, you know, wasn't really showing his kids TV and the only time the TV would be on is you will put on this Bruce Springsteen Live and like Bryant Park or some Ship DVD and the kids started calling that TV. Yeah, it's just Bruce Springsteen Live was called TV like there was nothing else, like completely redefined what TV was. You're like, oh, yeah, I seeing TV Bruce, like Bruce Springs. Wow.
Speaker 3: He goes over to his friend's house and he's like, where's the boss?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this the box that shows a.
Speaker 4: Weird version of the Duggers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but yeah they're fine now they they're they're watching real ship. Now they're old enough.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, what is something Kim that you thinks over it?
Speaker 4: Right now? I guess to social media? Had to just drop that, yeah, drop that shit. You know it's not like I mean, I'm still on.
Speaker 1: It, Like I'm on.
Speaker 4: It, Like I deleted the apps from my phone. Yeah yeah yeah, now I have to like go on my browser. Yeah yeah, which, like I don't know if you ever use them on your browser, but it sucks.
Speaker 1: It's a whole lot.
Speaker 2: There's no Yeah, I like to accent me from Internet Explorer, from that Escape.
Speaker 4: Navigator and then you're like I got to get out of here, and like go touch some grass because is it fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This feels like every you know, every couple of years, we have some kind of like crisis that we're getting fed through social media, like really intense visuals, and like, luckily, like I learned my lesson in twenty twenty of like I'll give myself about an hour and a half total of existential dread scrolling and then be like, hey, when you wake up, it's going to be there. Don't worry, It'll be there. It's not going away.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that being said, I will say one thing about that is like going through something where I live in La, right, so I am I am aware personally of what's going on, so like I can in real time debunk news stories if I go, well, like that's actually not true because I'm experiencing it. And so as much as I also am fully, fully mentally ill from social media, it has been cool to see that, like I have curated my algorithm to be uh independent journalists who I now have proof are reporting accurately, So that's actually been kind of cool. So like my entire Instagram right now is literally just horrible, terrible news from independent journalists and Los Angeles and then clips of Beyonce's Cowboy Carter tour, Like that's the only thing that I'm consuming right now, and it does feel like Beyonce, like every few minutes will be like you got this girl, Like here's a little bit more strength for.
Speaker 1: You to be flying through the crowd on a Cadillac.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well right now it's a horseshoe, thank you very much, cowboys what she's flying through the air with.
Speaker 1: Didn't she have some car on the tour too? She probably did at the tour. Yeah, so I was just like, wait that it was the horse anyway?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm I'm in morning that I can only and bibe it through clips.
Speaker 2: On social media.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to say that.
Speaker 3: I know we can't. We can't talk about it right now. It's a sensitive topic.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was just the very first show to kick off.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, cool cool cool coo cool.
Speaker 1: One that has zero mistakes anyway, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool cool, I have to go.
Speaker 2: For get out of here. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll get into some news, some of that fascism you're talking about. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that, and we're back. We're back and earlier in this week. Uh, Donald Trump went to Fort Bragg.
Speaker 1: Ever heard of it?
Speaker 2: Ever heard of it?
Speaker 1: Heard of Trader General Braxton brag from the Civil War?
Speaker 2: Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's right, that's yeah cool.
Speaker 2: And he gave a speech there was like a lively political rally, like one of his more unhinged like fuck the Democrats, like we should arrest new some type shit, but like in front of the military, and it was like it was like ten cent beer night at the military at Fort Bragg or something. Everybody was just like turned all the way. It was like bloodthirsty screams, which is yeah, there's supposed to be like a line between politics and the military for reasons that are obvious reasons that made the speech feel like unnerving, like down to the bone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because when you have the president goading uniformed soldiers into like boeing like the news or Biden or whatever, You're like, oh boy, because aren't those the people that he's trying to get to do like the bad stuff to us? You're like, yikes. But again, like most things in Trump's life that involves putting his like fragile ego on the line, this was a production because these weren't just like just like, these weren't just everybody. I mean, these are legitimate soldiers, but they had to go through a bit of a I guess we call it a casting process, which contact selection process.
Speaker 3: Reality stars are going to reality star, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Military dot com my source for all news. I usually like their movie reviews, say.
Speaker 1: The tips for men. I love that. Actually, how to fucking just bite up the end of a stow goth And yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But they did some digging here. They're like, we even we didn't really love that. So internal eighty second Airborne Division communications reviewed by military dot Com reveal a tightly orchestrated effort to curate the optics of Trump's recent visit, including hand picking soldiers for the audience based on political leanings and physical appearance.
Speaker 1: And that's how you know that's real.
Speaker 2: The physical appearance.
Speaker 1: Party like that, that's Trump.
Speaker 2: H The troops ultimately selected to be behind Trump invisible to the camera, were almost exclusively male. One unit level message bluntly said, no fat soldiers. That's a direct quote, no fat soldiers.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I guess Trump got to be there because he's not a soldier.
Speaker 2: He's not a soldier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a draft dodger.
Speaker 2: And then quote, if soldiers have political views that are in opposition to the current administration and they don't want to be in the audience, then they need to speak with their leadership and get swapped out.
Speaker 1: At least they had an option. They're like, look, if you can't feign enthusiasm for this piece of shit, just tell your tell your commander and we'll get you out of there. We'll get you out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's again, you know, well, not a great sight to see, but slight silver lining there. And you're like, oh, right, he had to assemble that to have that feeling because right now he has to try and project as much fucking power as possible because nothing really legislatively is going right. Obviously the executive orders are causing a ton of shit, but the court losses continue to mount. But yeah, then also there's like another story. It's like, oh wait, this is a chakra. The soldiers deployed in LA are also telling advocacy groups that morale is low because they're also smart enough to see that LA isn't a war zone. This is from the Guardian. Quote, three different advocacy organizations representing military family said they had heard from dozens of effectives service members who express discomfort about being drawn into a domestic policing operation outside their normal field of operations. The group said they have heard no countervailing opinions. Wow, soldiers have said now like that when they're deployed, like when they asked them, they're like, whoa, why does this feel bad? And they're all saying, well, in the.
Speaker 2: Past a question, they're asking themselves that they're like gently touching their chest, being like why does this feel bad? They're like clubbing somebody from horseback, just like having to help that person club an innocent person.
Speaker 1: Like, so they said that like normally when they're deployed into cities on United States soil, that it's for things that help people like you know, wildfire relief or COVID vaccination outreach, you know, like positive shit for their communities. And they're like this is just like a lot of people said, like we just feel like ponds, this is all like a political thing, and like we're just like, yeah, that's kind of what the US does the military.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy because LA actually has like multiple neighborhoods right now that have devastating destruction from fires and could help rebuilding, Like there's actually things that could be helped with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they can handle themselves.
Speaker 2: So those places are probably going to have to come to us for help. And that's when we get all the.
Speaker 1: Tweet tweet data.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when we get get sweet tweet data.
Speaker 2: Track them right down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's what he's saying. I mean, yeah, to that point, Kim, Like he said they're going to wind down FEMA after this hurricane season, wind it down. Yeah, you're like, what does that mean? Essentially, I think what he's saying is he now in their ideal world because they're gangsters, they're going to sit on the pile of money that states come begging for when they're when their places are hit by devastation, and then you have to base probably play field tea yeah to Trump and then you get your money back, or maybe you get nothing because you were being spicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spicy, fat, right, fat and fat, fat and spicy.
Speaker 1: You don't know, like a like a spicy big bite from seven to eleven. We don't know.
Speaker 3: But oh no, I was just going to say, like again, like just reading reading a book that I'm currently reading. It's really strange, like how much this all lines up, like in the sense of people talk about like, oh, history repeats itself, sure, sure, sure, like similar situations happen. This is like by the book, like exactly what's happening and what already happened and what we saw, how it went down and how it played out and where this ends up. And I think that is blowing my mind enough that it's sort of staving off a nervous breakdown, if you know what I mean, Like like I'm so fascinated by it for a second.
Speaker 2: That I don't the wow face for someone who this motherfucker hates to read, Like we know that like not like reading, but he can't. I was going to say the one book that we know he's like loyal to or is like a book of Hitler's speeches, like he he is a student of this. It's like a thing that's been known since the nineties that.
Speaker 3: Like actually didn't know that Trump, yeah, Trump, like because I honestly was assumed he was a literate I'm not even joking, like I didn't I assume that he's illiterate, whether it was.
Speaker 2: For effect or because he was actually slowly making his way through Hitler's speeches over the course of many years. Right years, he did have a book of his speeches at his bedside table, Like there's a New Yorker profile of him that also like ended with him trying to impress the reporter by being like, look at this signed Evander Holyfield boxing glove.
Speaker 1: More about the Hitler books, so that you remember Tyson Holier that's from then. But yeah, like to your point, Jack, he's trying to speed run Hitler's rise to power without really any thought into how long it takes to flip the switch to third Reich. Like he's sloppy and distracted, and luckily he doesn't really seem to realize that twenty twenty five America is very different than post World War One Germany. Like back then, it's just like and I have the one loud speaker system in town, right, you know, everybody like people communicating in such a different way. And however he's doing it, it's happening, but he doesn't quite have the same sort of loyalty or he hasn't quite turned the population. That isn't quite happening yet. There's still a ton of resistance.
Speaker 3: To that well, and I don't think that he'd even be as far as he is without Stephen Miller. Like Stephen Miller, I think is the one who who is has any brains, which is so unfortunate because like his brain should have been confiscated long ago. But I think I think that's the only reason he's literally had any success in that way actually enacting things.
Speaker 1: I mean, Trump would have been fine if this were a purely just grift based corrupt administration. He doesn't like at the end of the day, like he definitely is racist, but he's not going to be like I mean, I don't know, man, if people cheer for me and I can get rich, like that's like, oh, sorry, you want to do racism, Fine, if you want to go ahead, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But the ability to communicate over social media and like have lanes of communication that aren't controlled by the government. I will just say, like that is I was talking earlier in the week about Masha Guess and the journalist who lived through the rise of Putin, and they were saying that you know, you each year you look back and you're like, wow, we had so much more that we could do just like one year ago, Like it just keeps getting worse and worse in ways that you hadn't even really considered. And that feels like one of the things that I could easily see taken is like somehow locking down social media. I mean the like social media feels free in some ways, like in the ways that like you you have citizen journalists who are able to but it's also tightly controlled and a huge source of data for those companies and for police.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, well, because I think the other part is while there isn't the Tannoi system of post World War, you know, like in the early days of fascism that was giving people the loud speaker, we do have now like the AI ship that is on X right now, people are just posting wacky ass like war zone shit saying it's LA and it's all AI and people are eating that shit. Yeah, It's like so it's it is a little bit we're totally out of the water, but like it's there's a lot of factors that I think it is not fully quite being considered. Like I think I don't know, like and I hate to be you could do it a little bit better, Trump, if you really think you want to want to turn people. I don't know if this is the way to do it, babe, but hey, and.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I think he's doing fine as a fascist.
Speaker 1: Please swamp out Stephen Miller for me. Donald, Baby, I've got your back.
Speaker 2: Just please turn your back to me in a room. That would be wonderful. I've got it.
Speaker 3: Yea, I do. I do have fantasies of somehow like diving deep into infiltrating. Yeah, yeah, this regime. And just Kim and I talk about this all the time. Kim and I are just like, oh, man, like we would just love to get in. Just just put us in a room with these with these dudes. How do we get how do you get Kim and I in a room with these dudes?
Speaker 2: Let us know. And by the way, I'm gonna make sure Justin please cut this because I can't say this. But the thing that when he turns his back on me in the room, I'm gonna pants his ass. Oh yeah, and that's what I That's what I'm implying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're also implying that. Y yeah, I'm also talking about pants. Yeah, just want to pants him.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like he would be actually like the character in the movies with the big boxer shorts that have hearts on them. Yeah, I feel like there's no way he's not working. I think I think he wears weird ass underwear under there. But yeah, he's got big, blooming, blooming he's.
Speaker 1: Like never nude, like Tobias.
Speaker 2: You pull him down and there's just another pair of slash.
Speaker 1: But the best way to do it is you give him something to hold and then so he's got.
Speaker 2: Ship by all me. Yeah, you would be brought in as a consultant, Number one, Donald Trump pantsing consultant.
Speaker 1: They're like, Donald, we want to present you with this golden bar, and it's only the strongest men are able to hoist it above there.
Speaker 2: That one get young man, sir?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Yeah, I've got it? Oh my god, sir, you are so strong lifted above your head, sir, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I love this. But I can I come in? Can I slide in like after the panting has happened, like everyone super shocked? Can I come in and pants the diapers down his little micro weening?
Speaker 2: That great? Oh my god, because yeah, this is all part of this. And then it gets well, he's ever wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then poops himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, figured it out and then we've saved democracy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so give us a call.
Speaker 1: We've got some ideas. I know you just ousted David Hogging. You was going to primary a sleep at the wheel incumbents, But we might have a more elegant solution.
Speaker 2: Hogs out at d n C. Thing what it said, jugs out at d n C. Jesus, Jesus the New York Times. Oh sheesh, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. And we're back. And we like to check in with the Tanners every once in a while, you know, see what they're up to.
Speaker 1: Like people who like cure leather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the DJ Tanners, the DJs who cure leather. The only like the Tanner that I wish was not still famous is unfortunately the one one twins kind of just dropped off right like they're not doing it.
Speaker 3: They just took their money and ran. They were like, goodbye, brillianaire for our little sister. They're my favorite kind of billionaires because they're just like we're disappearing, like we're out of here.
Speaker 2: I feel like they are on the strangest yacht parties like you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, one of probably Sarcos's brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and their yachts shaped like a cigarette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, one of them is Sarcosi's brother.
Speaker 1: One of the tweets she's dating, Like that's the energy that I get is like they're involved with the sort of the sort of guys who.
Speaker 2: Are like in that room that Liam Neeson infiltrates and taken like all the rich people who are just sitting back what like bidding.
Speaker 1: On they're doing. They're doing like rare earth mineral deals right like we used to do. We had our line of like.
Speaker 2: Kids closed, we have moved victors that they're what they're like the actual they're watching the real squid games dark basement. We're not.
Speaker 1: We're not, babe, We're probably We're good.
Speaker 2: Like the story about one of them being the first person that was called when they found h Jackman unresponsive allegedly is Keith Ledger. Yes, I've always confused, like us the story from some ship, I think, yeah, it's it's like that is the timeline would suggest that she's the wolf, but I'm assuming that she has a wolf that like works for her and she was more the Marcellus Wallace.
Speaker 1: And it's like, what happened? Okay, let me call Leon Panetta at the C I A really quick right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, on the other side, like and less cool than that is Candice Cameron Brett. Is that b u r? E h, it's a it's more of a burr vibe. But I guess we're pronouncing a beret.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I bet it is burr And she was like, it's beret, like she I bet she added the A onto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's married to that the hockey player Valerie. Yeah, bummer.
Speaker 2: So she uh has a podcast. I'm sure it's like in Q for most of our listeners right behind this one, and they go back and forth between the Candace cam Cameron Beret Show, I believe the camera, the Candace Cameron Beret Podcast. Okay, good well done, Candas, and uh in this one that is just like one and two. I always see it in the year year wrapped rankings right below when people send us they're like TDZ is my number one? The Candace Cameron Beret Podcast number two. It's an On this podcast, she was talking about how she does doesn't watch scary movies because your TV when you think about it.
Speaker 1: Is just a portal.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired, so tired.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand how movies work, but there's quote still something that can be incredibly demonic while they've made it. This is when I think her co host came in and said, absolutely, really just hear them. Yeah, yeah, let's say it's really the clips that we have. I think is even cutting out the liquid death part, which, oh.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the Yeah, we can get to the other side.
Speaker 5: I don't even want someone watching this scary movie in our house on the TV, because to me, that's just a portal.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm in the film industry.
Speaker 5: I understand how it all works.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I didn't even realize that's how she was gonna look. Listen, I'm in the industry.
Speaker 2: Works. Okay, I looked at the physics. I've looked at the metaphysics, and look, this is this is how worst.
Speaker 1: Poor bastard city across from her, just like uh huh. But again, it sucks to being a co host because you gotta agree with your host all the time.
Speaker 5: And don't I know it, there's still something that can be incredibly demonic while she made it.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, that's the one that got.
Speaker 8: Looks away and goes, oh for sure, bonic, while she made it for sure, Oh for sure, of course, and speak on that queen, yeah please please, yes, go off, go off.
Speaker 5: And I feel like it's a portal that gets opened up and let in. And that just reminded me, like you posted something a while back about liquin death.
Speaker 2: What yeah, uh huh, I sure did.
Speaker 1: I like how she just says, I think it's I feel like it's a portal. No, like not therefore total evidence usually like a crackpot like this will be like, so my friend's daughter, you know what I mean? Usually these like terrible misinformation conspiracy podcast work like some bad anecdote. She's just like, and I get it. Also liquid death and you're like, oh okay, so everyone really, yeah.
Speaker 2: You need to get your best friend's daughter possessed by one of the final destination movies. Candice Cameron, you're fucking up right now. I guess we'll just let her do what else?
Speaker 1: What? What? What about? I don't want to hear what she has to say with death here, let's pull that back one more time.
Speaker 5: Minded me, like you posted something a while back about liquid death, and you're like, so do you want to buy a product that is literally being per literally going out into distribution.
Speaker 2: That is literally holder of her just being like.
Speaker 3: Does anyone does anyone know how to get out of here?
Speaker 2: Like just no? Like off Earth right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that meme where like the old man's in the wheelchair and he's like, I hate this escape room and the dinner is like, this is planet.
Speaker 2: Earth Liquid literally being cursed as it's going out of the distribution.
Speaker 1: What that means?
Speaker 2: That would be so cool if they were doing that. Are they doing that? Are they literally cursing the liquid death water? Are they just saying like the.
Speaker 3: Death I think it's because it like has a skull on it, And I'm like, girl, do you know that you have a skull like inside you? Like you have a skeleton in there just bouncing around.
Speaker 1: They're they I think they were really I think they were doing it for marketing. And this is the thing that happens when evangelis a freak.
Speaker 2: See it they go.
Speaker 1: In Liquid's latest video, the company hired a working witch doctor known as Mystic Dylan to put a.
Speaker 2: Are so bored that they are using that to be scared of? They're standing up that night because of Mystic Dylan.
Speaker 1: Putting a curse on bottled line all of the water in the company's warehouse, and again that's just part of their troll marketing. They're like the Church of Satan, you know what I mean. They just they're like, watch this ship, watch watches get some fucking clicks by saying this ship.
Speaker 3: Guess what I'm picking up at Costco in bulk now curse? I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, good for her. I mean, I'm glad that. It's also funny that dude had such like yanky youth pastor vibes too when he's like any like evangelical dude rocking Jordan's I'm always like, bro, when is the scandal about to drop with you full? Like I'm not, I'm not falling for this ship because you got.
Speaker 2: The really stylish haircuts from five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah literally, Like I don't know, it's opening to hell? Like what can we can we get our as horror movie fans? Can we get a horror movie recommendation? Like what's the movie that has most felt to you? Like it's opening our portal to hell? That maybe we could recommend.
Speaker 3: This hold on give us okay, I'll tell you. Well, so i'll tell you when Kim's gonna agree with me. And it's actually one that uh was kind of the inspiration for us starting a podcast while being honest. Yeah, So, Kim and I have been friends for many, many, many years. We wanted to start a podcast, but we knew that we wanted to have something to talk about because we knew we could talk to each other for ad nauseum for twenty four plus hours at a time, just about our own lives and musings and things. We were two of the only sort of group of our friends that really liked going to see horror movies together. When we went to see.
Speaker 4: Horresitary, say the other one, Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, you should talk about that one. So yes, I guess And okay, so Kim, Kim's right there there are two. So Hereditary, I feel like was the movie where I was like, there there is a supernatural evil entity in the world, and somebody made a movie about it, and I'm here for it. It really, it really did. I think it's kind of hard to like scare. Kim and I we like the scare, so it's hard to give us like nightmares. And I feel like we did sort of have to talk about the movie a lot just to process it.
Speaker 2: And I am now realizing I haven't seen Hereditary because I actually agree with Candice Cameron. Watching that will open.
Speaker 1: The stills of Tony Collette's face screaming opened a portal the hell. When I looked at it, I was like, bro, I can't know, damn, we actually agree with her.
Speaker 2: But I'm just the one.
Speaker 3: Kim's talking about the one I always forget what the full title of it is.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you were going to say, thanks killing of the Exorcism of Emily.
Speaker 2: Rose, Emily Rose by the coward Robert Ford.
Speaker 1: James. Yeah, wait, why that one, Kim? Because it is such because it's dealing directly with demons entering your body.
Speaker 4: It's the chick from Dexter, Dexter's sister. Oh yeah, yeah, but she did all of her own I don't know if you call them stunts, but like her body like moving, yeah, contortion and it's wild, like like the way she can make her face move.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like this was this was no Ai, says the priest as he's smoking a cigarette looking.
Speaker 4: At But you couldn't even talk about it afterwards, kept trying to like bring stuff up, but.
Speaker 2: It was like, keep it to yourself, don't talk to me.
Speaker 4: I need to close that portal.
Speaker 3: I need to process. I need to process the portal. And Kim was like, please close the portal. I don't want to be in the portal. And I was like, but we're here and I have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I talked about everything, but to like just taking about like Candice Cameron Beret has never watched any of those movies. They're like even could Like nobody who she knows has ever watched any of those movies. I bet she's talking about like Beetlejuice.
Speaker 1: You know, she's definitely talking about She's talking about Philadelphia, Jack Washington, That's what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: Poultergeist was definitely cursed.
Speaker 2: Though so Producer Catherine pointed out that Poultergeist is one that evangelical stuck with people. People like they just they have so little to worry about in many cases, and so they're just like making up shit to like be scared of and telling each other ghost stories.
Speaker 3: And going to therapy.
Speaker 2: It is fun. Like when I lived in Kentucky, like there there was like a lot of the best basketball game after school was fellowship of Christian athletes, and then they would give you a Christian like testimony afterwards, And I saw some wild ship that was like, yeah, the dark, like the darkest ship that you've ever seen outside of a fucking recovery meeting. Like, yeah, I talked about I talked about one that always stuck with me, where somebody was like talking about how their sister died next to them in a car accident and they like as she died, they like knew she was going to help because she hadn't been saved by Christ. Yeah yeah, And like and then somebody we knew, like a kid who he played basketball with, died of a great and angeurism, and like the moms started gossiping about whether or not he was saved.
Speaker 3: Like what a horrible fucking existence. Yeah, yeah, what a horrible existence.
Speaker 2: But that's what they got going on.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Candice Cameron, please start. You need to worry about the real threat. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are out here selling depleted uranium right to bad actors.
Speaker 3: I also am not entirely convinced, and I hope this is true. I really do, because I have a very soft spot for child actors in my heart, so like yeah, uh, Mary Kate, Nashley Olsen are kind of the only billionaires where I'm like, you do you, ladies, like keep your billions. That's a rough road, truly, honestly, because I'm just like whatever these little girls saw like as children, Like, I'm just like, you deserve billions. But I'm also not entirely convinced that they're of this planet. Like I feel like they are the strongest argument for like aliens living among us. I really do there.
Speaker 1: I went to elementary school with them, and they were pretty normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they were cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah were they cool?
Speaker 2: They were Yeah, they were cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just normal they were they were in school. Oh my cutting out Sea because I signed an NDA and I'm putting myself at tremendous risk right now.
Speaker 2: Hold on, somebody's at my door.
Speaker 1: I need to go get that. Somebody's at my door. I'll be right back. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: That actually makes me so happy that they were like like normal, like.
Speaker 1: The friends, you know what I mean, and like they were just you know, they were in the grade below me. Uh you know, uh you know, Mary Kate asked, you know, she wanted if I could take her to the dance, you know what I mean. But it wasn't like that. We didn't have dates to the school dances back then. You know, it's nothing, you know what I mean, you know, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But then they seem normal. I mean growing up in LA, like, I grew up with a lot of kids who were on TV and in movies, and yeah, it's it's definitely a it's a it's a variety, like you know, Michelle Trachtenberg, you know Rest of Peace. I went to high school and you know, she was also like a very normal kid and like, but I get like, when you are acting as a kid, there's so much more psychological, like such a psychological burden on you to keep working to either support your family, to like not be bullied by other kids. It's like, it's it's yeah, it's fucked up. That's why I like, to your point, I'm like, if you make it out of there, fucking God bless you. Because I knew, I knew. I know too many kids that didn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll mention this in my plug area, but uh, this is not something that I normally talk about, but just because it's coming up. Like one of my day jobs is I actually work with professional actor children and I mentor them in like life skills and so try to give them, uh normal childhood opportunities and events and things like that. And we have like a monthly life lesson kind of group or whatever. And it's actually a nonprofit organization called Looking Ahead that is free to like if you're a professional actor.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 3: You can be in it from the age of nine to eighteen, and you're in it for the rest of your life, even if you quit acting. And it's specifically geared towards the types of struggles that professional actor kids are dealing with that are just like there is no other there's no comparable situation to it. It's it's a very singular situation. And I I have a lot of feelings about Yeah, child actors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it seldom works out, and it seldom ends up with a kid being able to have their childhood or their childhood innocence intact without having to either you know, best cases like you grow up rapidly. Y, it's like the best case, yeah, and it's worst case. It's just all the self the worst cases.
Speaker 3: You don't grow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are dead. Yeah, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, so that's the real portal Cande.
Speaker 2: Maybe reach out to your former co stars, see how they're doing it. Help facilitate some urine.
Speaker 1: The depleted uranium down.
Speaker 2: Kim Kat, such a pleasure having you both on the show. Where can people find you? Kim will start with you and follow you and all that good stuff. And is there a work a media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find us both at kk Sam podcast and listen to us at Kim and Katt Stay Alive maybe wherever you hear podcasts. In honor of Friday the thirteenth, we have since our podcast started, actually done all of the entire franchise from movie one. So this week we have Jason X.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a fun one. There's some really fun kills in that one.
Speaker 3: There are some fun kills in that one. End of sentence.
Speaker 2: In space, Yeah, that's wild. And then is there a tweet or a work amedia social media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Well, this is media media, but media media.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I just found Righteous Gemstones.
Speaker 3: I've been telling you about that goddamn show for like two years, but you never listen to me. You're find it on your own and you're like, what.
Speaker 4: Happened around twenty nineteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great, you guys, what are you thinking of Uncle baby Billy?
Speaker 4: He was the reason we're on Uncle Walton Goggins Kick. We did White Lotus and then we did the Oh and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, Uncle Baby Billy is like peak Goggy, peak guy.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it. So just letting people know there's a show called Righteous Gemstones. If you haven't heard of it, Yeah, it's pretty good. I recommend it. Oh my god, I can't wait to talk to you about it.
Speaker 3: BERSI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a great final season too. Yeah. Yeah, Uncle baby Billy, dude, where can people find you? Is there a working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, Kim already plugged our Mothership show, which is our baby, But my husband and I actually just started sort of a sister show, a spin off to kk Sam. My husband and I are doing a YouTube show where we are rewatching every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer together and sort of you know running. We both are in love with that show, been in love with that show for so many years, and now that the reboot has been announced, we were really excited to just kind of dive back into it, and you know, we have our commentary. We take the piss out of it for sure, but it comes from definitely a place of love and we're so excited about it. Kim has already guested on an episode of it and is legally required to guest on at least one episode per season, which I'm saying on the air now so that she can't right binding get out of it. It's binding now, you should write.
Speaker 1: It down and mail it to yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But it's called Major Slaage. So you can find us at on YouTube at Major Slage, and we're just having so much fun. I love it so and we're at Major Slage pod on all social media and things like that. I think next week Sason season two episode one comes out.
Speaker 2: Nice drop the slash hammer on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so very excited about that.
Speaker 2: That's fun. Is there a work at social media or media otherwise that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm back into enjoying books. Have you heard of them? B o ok s made of paper? So I would like everyone to go out and read the twenty fifteen the Nightingale and let's all let's do it. Let's be let's be a big book club together.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: I believe I do know them. They're the ones where you can find by asking, don't takeout.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that is they will take you to the books if you say that.
Speaker 1: Very fun.
Speaker 2: Miles, Where can people find you? Is their work media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Yes, find me everywhere at Miles of Gray. Find Jack and I talking the NBA Finals just for a wee bit longer on Miles and Jack Scott. That's what we're talking that join us for the final season.
Speaker 2: The only podcast that picked the Pacers, I will say, and we're looking too far.
Speaker 1: Smart or we might have egg on our face anyway. And also, if you like ninety Fiance, catch me talking ninety day on four to twenty day Fiance. Now, let's see some works in media. I like, yes, uh at Skeletor inspires Dot Besky Dot Social on Blue Sky post it. They just post like skeletor images but with like nice life affirming quotes and it's a Skeletor. It's great. This one just says Skeletor on it and it says self improvement takes time. After all, you didn't turn into a piece of shit overnight. I'm I'm like, that's some perspective, skeletor thank.
Speaker 2: You, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Miles Dot Milesclee dot Besky dot Social posted quote, you're unhappy because you spend too much time on your phone. Speak for yourself. I'm posting this ship from desktop like a true lunatic. I was thinking of that when you said. I was like, I recently liked something like that.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore, o Brian blue Sky at jack ob the number one uh working media I've been enjoying at b Underscore. Kerr tweeted, if you want to be my uncle, you gotta get with my aunt. That made me laugh out loud today for some reason.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: You can find us on Twitter and blue Sky at daily Zeitgeist. We're at the dailies like geist on Instagram, and you can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there you will find the foot nope no, which is where we link up to the information from today's episode, and you know the sources. We also link off there to a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy? Yes, yes, yes, this one has a Yeah. This one's got an La artist and the track is called leave Me Alone because I think that's how La is feeling right now.
Speaker 1: Just leave me the funck alone. We're fine. This is Fred Again with Baby Keem leave Me Alone. But this is a little bit more energy because this is the NIA Archives remix. So this is a little more drum and bass, a little more intensity because look, you know we got it's time to turn the energy up a little bit. So this is leave Me Alone the Fred Again Baby Keeam with the NIA Archives remix. So check out It's available everywhere.
Speaker 2: We will link off to that in the foot notes. The Dailies does a production of my Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you're listening your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us. This week. We made it through back on Monday with an episode that tells you what was treading over the weekend. We also have the Greatest Hits episode that drops tomorrow.
Speaker 1: If you somehow did listen to every single episode this week.
Speaker 2: We have you covered, We have you allow it this one time. Yeah, but we're a little disappointed in anyways, have a great weekend and we will talk to you all on Monday. Bye.
Speaker 1: And also like in comment and tell your friends bye if you want to. You're still second rate.
Speaker 4: The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by by Wang.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright.
Speaker 2: Co written by j M mcnapp, edited
Speaker 1: And engineered by Justin Connor.