Speaker 1: No Willian.
Speaker 2: Doctor h.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to a new episode of the new Roy Maul Podcast. I am Maull, I'm Roy and Roy. Today we are joined by what we got Major to Major?
Speaker 1: What's up? What it is? Crazy? Matter of fact? Start that show. I agree with you, Sally him on your side. That was kind of nuts can why that can?
Speaker 3: Actually why it happened like that because I was just gonna get straight into into introducing our guest.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, but but.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, but we got to say that Major is here today because Major is usually not with us on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: But we can do that.
Speaker 3: Major is here, the beautiful Major, the Lords with us as well today. But we have a special guest. Major is a special guest too. But we have a special special guest. We got my guy from Bad Ruge Louisiana. He's dropping his uh anticipated, highly anticipated follow up to his Most Hated billboard charting project, Most Hated To Available Well, but this drops Thursday, So tonight tonight, Most Hated Too will be available on DSP.
Speaker 4: Woman.
Speaker 1: This comes to Wednesday, but this comes out Thursday morning.
Speaker 4: This comes off. I'm correcting.
Speaker 3: It's got it available on your DSPs. Tonight most hated to we got fred O' bangers in the building. I didn't realize how much personality you had until the last Like I want to say, some months watching your clips.
Speaker 4: On online, what you thought about me before that?
Speaker 3: I just I thought it was the quintessential Louisiana gangster that don't laugh at nothing, you don't find ship funny. I found out you played baseball, I'm like, wait, most guys when he was going to play football, that's what y'all doing in Louisiana, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: Football, football city, football state.
Speaker 3: But finding out you played baseball was definitely something that I was, like, I have I would have had no idea that you played baseball.
Speaker 4: And most of those people will be putting on a ad. What you mean extra.
Speaker 3: You got like a crumb or something? Yeah, got it, because I don't will vasselin there? You we cut that out, keep it keep it there, okay? Respect Either that or they can kind of slow what you mean they slow like.
Speaker 1: In that.
Speaker 4: Extra gangster.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know where we're from, like being from the being from the hood, in the inner city. It's just like especially with rappers, like rappers have this facade where everything has to be. You know, I have to reflect the music at all times. If I'm talking gangster shit in my music, I gotta walk around all day like a tough guy.
Speaker 1: And this and the third.
Speaker 3: So it's refreshing to see guys whose music tell a certain story. But then when you see their personality, you see that their their fun going. They laugh, they know how to have, you know, fun with whoever they're sitting down with. Again, like being from Louisiana, I thought football your side. I'm like, he used to play football, played but no, but you like this baseball was like I was like, that was just surprising to find out that you played baseball and then seeing you actually in the cages trying to get back into playing. But are you Are you somebody that grew up playing more baseball in the football or baseball you kind of found later on.
Speaker 4: Well, so I played basketball when I was like five or six, and I couldn't drivele and I was like this second, I mean drive And so then I moved. And when I moved, my mom was one of the two job working people, like like a lot of moms. Yeah, and so I don't I know, she didn't have the time to really let me get into sports. So I got back into sports, like I started backing football and then baseball. So but I didn't get in until I was like ten eleven. I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, but how do you get into baseball in Louisiana because y'all don't They don't have a baseball team.
Speaker 4: You got L s U.
Speaker 3: She so to college severe serious, Okay, the college is what everybody in the town goes to go to the college game.
Speaker 4: I would love for us to have a baseball team, but we got L s U. So it's like, you almost got a pro team.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't Louisiana have a baseball team that that's you would think that they would have one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They probably should sell a basketball team and replace it with feel like that with the Pelicans. I fun with the Pelicans. I don't like I don't like their decisions team. And then on top of that, I really wanted Chris Paul get a ring at the Hornets.
Speaker 1: Man, oh god.
Speaker 4: So then when they changed to the the Pelicans, he wasn't really one thing. It was weird that that was one decision. Then it was the young old dude C J. C. J.
Speaker 1: Well, why you call him the young old dude?
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 1: McCollum might be what thirty one, thirty two?
Speaker 4: It looks like he about forty five, respect but thirty four, okay, about forty five. Yeah, so but listen, he's seeing handle and ruined the playoff.
Speaker 1: Run single handedly.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the playoff runs it gets Okay, See he's not wrong. I'm just stating the fan if I seen him out to him, like, Bro, you fucked that up. Nobody else got the ball?
Speaker 1: Okay, but who was out there with him? Because Zion wasn't healthy. He was out there himself. Wait, but did you have what's my guy?
Speaker 4: That just the Toronto or they had a good squad, even they had a good squad.
Speaker 1: Bro was playing with mcclum and that player.
Speaker 4: They didn't play anyone like that in those games. They got swept.
Speaker 1: They got cleaned a while, I cleaned up and all you see is him drilling a.
Speaker 4: Missing missing the downy five. So that was the other decision. But then they finally got rid of them, got rid of mc cool Okay, then they picked up Jordan Poole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't get much what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they only got rid of brandon Ingram.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't understand that. But yeah, so it's like, damn, but I can't stay healthy.
Speaker 1: I can't stay healthy, Like it's like falling in love. He can't.
Speaker 4: Other day like you keep let day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he is every time we look at what's on getting into it with you know, his I guess strange. You know what Zion got when he's healthy, when he's on the floor. He had moments where it's like, Okay, Zion might be all right, but he it's just something. And then I was, you know, his weight coming in was a problem. And I always felt like getting drafted to New Orleans with some of the best food in the country, in the world, and you have a problem like keeping your weight off.
Speaker 1: I just always felt like was a recipe for disaster design. I'm like, there's no way.
Speaker 4: And he got bad taste of women.
Speaker 1: I was he picked it like if you want to think food in the city with the problem, the worst.
Speaker 4: Of the worst, not even like I can see you get spoken by some bad It was.
Speaker 3: Some like it always has beautiful women. Yeah, beautiful women in Louisiana. So it's like I don't understand, you know, Louisiana.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to say I got that weight off. I wrote him to ask him house. I was trying to wait.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you said you wrote him. I write him up.
Speaker 4: Like I needed for a touchdown on time and somebody on the on the second yard line. One on the linemen pushed somebody. I said, bro, what to push? No, he pushed somebody after the plate and they got lamar gonna run ahead and the two yard line. Then they got lost. Like to y'alls, what possessed you to do that?
Speaker 3: You're like, bro, he said, crazy, ain't gonna do it. Then I wrote peak peak Crome's work.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They played for the Cubs. I needed one hit from O tiny for twelve grand. This Nick did some Superman kitchen like he listened, you know, motherfucker slid and caught the ball like this at the fucking wall. You didn't even see that.
Speaker 1: Crazy, you know what I'm talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Listen after the motherfucker and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Twelve grade.
Speaker 4: And I just wrote him. I say, I say, I say, Pete, you just had to catch the ball. He's like, oh, man, I apologize the fact that they responded to you about he said me too bad, and I was like appreciate, he.
Speaker 1: Said you too bad back.
Speaker 4: He just had to catch that damn broke my bat like the same week.
Speaker 3: So something some batch okay, design ever reply now he imp gonna reply. He's gonna reply.
Speaker 4: To send the chick to him.
Speaker 3: So that's how you talking that the same thing that was so with Baton Rouge. Obviously, there's a lot of a lot of talent that has coming out of Baton Rouge over the years.
Speaker 4: In hip hop.
Speaker 3: We got Boushie, we got obviously the NBA Young Boy and everything that he's been doing. And now you what is the what is the Where was the earliest inspiration like coming out of Baton Rouge that you can remember, like before you really want to get into music, inspiration to do like rap and just make music?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I always always so when I was a little CD players and stuff, I always imagine myself like when I used to go to sleep, me getting asleep was listening to my headphones and picture me performing any song that I'm listening to my there was my song. So I always had a love for music. And when I got to high school, uh, well before that, my brother used to rap. I ain't gonna like most of my brothers be lying. And he used to be saying how he was in the studio with this person like that, but he's probably lying, but it made me want to chase it, you know what I'm saying. So that was another thing. And then when I got to high school, my partners they used to wrap the closet cheap ass twenty dollars mic and one day to just because I'll be like, oh, you should say this or something there, but you get in there, yeah, and they gassed me up like, oh man, that's the wrong ship, that's trash. But you know what I'm saying. They gave us a little confidence and that stuff.
Speaker 3: Do you have a relationship with I know you have a relationship with NBA, young boy, but do you have a relationship with boos?
Speaker 4: For cousins?
Speaker 1: Like real, get the funk out of here? Can you call them? Uh?
Speaker 4: The first number he gave him was bullshit number, and then I don't have all my cousins number. Look, and then we got on face twenty three all us got on the FaceTime, me him, I'll be in gates. And so after that FaceTime, he ain't ever respond I get you know what I'm saying, Maybe I got a call dude to get on the phone with him.
Speaker 1: Where in the family treat is the cousin park.
Speaker 4: So it's weird because like that, everybody can't always you know what I'm saying, we're fucking distant cousins, all type of ship.
Speaker 1: Why do that out there?
Speaker 4: We don't be knowing?
Speaker 1: Okay, but isn't there a way to find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a family reunion, But like there's no way to find out before the family reunion.
Speaker 4: Because people don't suck with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how y'all, how y'all around you cousins in the first place, if you don't funk with each other, they.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so so way that you can because somebody had the fu. So there your cousin.
Speaker 4: It's not okay, But this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're cousins and we unintentionally start Hold.
Speaker 4: Up, Hold listen, let's just say my mama, may your uncle, okay, I'm fucking you, or even I'm let's just say I'm grown. Right, Let's say we just not I'm mama may or your daddy I'm fucking.
Speaker 1: But that's not we don't cousin with sisters and brothers now, but that but not really.
Speaker 4: It's called step yo'all. Don't do step brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: Now, we do step brothers and sisters for real. But I mean I don't consider like that blood.
Speaker 4: So like if I knew, yeah, this is this is this now, this is on one thing that do be happening. Nah, my mama's sister had a fucking son and fucking mother fucking I don't know, so mama sister, your cousin, sisters, like it'd be Chris, but it's some blood and there and they still sucking. They don't be knowing. I don't know to be pulling like, hey, let me see your ancestry.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing it, y'all.
Speaker 4: But how are you gonna know this way? Like this is your population? What's your population line in New York?
Speaker 2: Definitely a lot, definitely a whole lot. Were like people five hundred that's it, like.
Speaker 4: We know everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a small city like Beef, three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Like Beef, it ain't like rapping forever, like you going to see each other one.
Speaker 2: I just feel like out of three hundred and five hundred thousand people in a lifetime. You and your homeboys could individually fuck completely different bitches.
Speaker 1: Like it's enough, bitches.
Speaker 5: I've talked about this on this podcast before. My best friend growing up accidentally fucked his half sister.
Speaker 4: I don't even know my half sister.
Speaker 1: Serious.
Speaker 5: They both went to foster care, and then they ended up at the same high school, and then they found out they never knew they their dad at all.
Speaker 1: They both went to foster care, and then how did they find out?
Speaker 5: They found out who their dad was and years later they realized that, oh my god, I slept with my half brother half sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean all right, okay, yeah, sermon, bro, And it shows how how you found out.
Speaker 4: Like in two thousand and three, my daddy gave two lisbians a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm glad you got up. I thought you did that.
Speaker 4: I did well.
Speaker 1: I always do what you're following. You did it unintentionally, so you didn't know they were together.
Speaker 4: No, I know they're married, but I didn't play on Okay.
Speaker 1: Having a baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, how was that if you don't mamy asking, like dealing with two women and that are in a lesbian couple, Like did they get jealous or like how.
Speaker 4: Is dealing with one woman? Times too?
Speaker 2: And I noticed that one of them is more masculine presenting, like she's what like what the other people considered like a stud.
Speaker 4: No, she's just trying to h she liked to get on her time. Boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you wouldn't say that you have a stuff for baby mama?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, my by mom finding them, Yeah she is.
Speaker 1: They are actually both beautiful and the baby is gorgeous. God bless you. So who's the like? Which which one is the baby mother? And which is just part of it? Is it this whole parenting?
Speaker 4: I claim they had a child before me through VF and I him too, So.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's super dope. Look at you. So are you in a relationship with both of them?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 1: Okay, no no more? Afraid of bang is so interesting? Whose fault was it?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you just forgot to pull out talking about who fought by that the family broke up in that way because I can't I can't understand. I can't understand having two girlfriends. To me, that sounds like the most stressful ship on planet Earth. Like I don't think that ship and it's cool?
Speaker 1: Girls, both of them. I don't know how like.
Speaker 4: You explain that to completely different people when we all guest two versus one?
Speaker 1: Yes, how stressful is that?
Speaker 4: A special.
Speaker 1: Sometimes be Hell, what would you argue about that? I did it for one week? We like, what would y'all argue about?
Speaker 4: Like like you about nothing?
Speaker 1: Something like?
Speaker 4: So you ain't never date the nigga who was just like pop up and just be all about fucking ship on the floor of some stupid egd imagine.
Speaker 1: And then imagine if you agree with one of them and don't agree with both of them.
Speaker 2: I just don't see you, like asked Fred or Break having those problems like you walking in the cribb and she complained about something you left on the floor, I don't see you having I mean, yeah, but like certain men don't have those type of issues, and I just didn't see you, like as one of those men that had those issues, Like I ain't think you walking the.
Speaker 4: Creb personally, But do you think one man can handle two of you? Hell?
Speaker 1: No, exactly I answer that form like I said, first of all, mall too fucking much. Sorry, but you bad, bad, my bad you right? I think she has proved this point I'm sorry trying to make it seem like I'm just cruel. You're cool as.
Speaker 4: We have some good moments, like you know what I'm saying with them, like one of my takes a village for one another thing too. Outside of them, I had a lot going on with the labels and stuff. Uh, because both of my labels had problems with each other, which we called and my other labor had outside problems, was caused problems for me. I'm signed to them, so I couldn't drop albums. I'm still taking care of them all of us, you know what I'm saying, helping with all of us because they do their own ship too. But you know what I'm saying, It's just it was a lot going on, so I kind of lost myself in the situation. Then it's just like I'm cool with being alone. Yeah, I operated in peace. I could be around somebody love to shout out you and not talk to you the whole day, perfectly happy, you know what I'm saying. And everybody don't accept that. Some people want you all in their face, you know, like like with them, one of them is more she wants you to be emotionally all the way for her twenty four to seven, and the other one ain't like that. She's not super affictionate public, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you're trying to balance both of them and your fucking self. Shit. No, and on top of that the kids and the kids.
Speaker 1: You know, So, how do you think NEO deals with that entire thing?
Speaker 4: I think Neo just fucking You don't think it's like a I think I think I think it's like just fucking and tricking, fucking, So.
Speaker 1: You think everything is just purely transactional, no loving to.
Speaker 4: The left and left tricking, And you know what I'm saying, you get some.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question even when something is just fucking and tricking, right, Like, even when it's just that you honest this for everybody in the room. Even when it's just fucking and tricking, don't you think like after you fuck somebody for a certain amount of time, like some sort of feelings get involved, even if it's transactional.
Speaker 5: Fuck, I've never tricked my life. I've never tricked again life, never tricked in my life. No, I know my last I've never tricked my dad. I'm gonna be honest with you, which camera is my camera. That's my camera.
Speaker 1: I've never every is.
Speaker 5: Everybody couchieuie, I've never paid for in my life.
Speaker 1: You've never bought couchie. No never. I am a woman and I WoT coochie. There's no Why Why did you? Did you knew that?
Speaker 3: Just large?
Speaker 1: And why did you? I was in Colombia. I was doing something differ. Okay, well that's different, all right, that's.
Speaker 4: Not domestic hunt you like it. I like to be in your DM.
Speaker 1: I get that, but I mean sometimes it's an experience.
Speaker 2: I was in Colombia where where not for nothing, even the bitches that you want to hunt on the bit like forty dollars, that's like, damn bitch, I.
Speaker 1: Was trying to hunt, but cool like forty se I mean forty American dollars. It's a hunted over there. That don't make it better. Know nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm not to go to the club. I don't drink, but I get a section but they make sure for sure. And I know this bottle is four hundred dollars in the store. Yeah, and they were trying to charge me nine hundred dollars. I would go stand in the corner by the bar. No I'm serious. If you see me at the Miami Club, you're gonna see where I stand. I'm going to go stand by this bar and speak to everybody to take pictures. Hey, how you doing. I'm not about to pay for.
Speaker 3: That ship, you know, especially if you don't drink. That's crazy, Like, don't give you thought about it. So I have a uh, I'm a big fan of this only fans chick what's her name. I ain't gonna do that. Don't do that because the prices might have changed. So you want to I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm putting the game down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I asked for the number. That's my first mistake. She told me, I gotta pay for the number for.
Speaker 1: The phone number. Might pay the band for my number the other day, you got.
Speaker 4: Me fucked up your number. I said, we're just keeping in the d M there. So then yeah, so then she knows. I'm like, you know, I'm trying to see you. I trust for my time. Yeah, okay, I respect your hustle. And I thought about it. I'm like, man, I'm a really big fan. I wanted to test this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 4: And she called I said how much. She came back and told me four thousand dollars and I responded four K and she said, yes, sir, And the message is still right there. I didn't even open once I seen I want because I didn't even want.
Speaker 1: You to think I opened it. Yes, you was like, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't open it once I seen it. Yes, sir, pop up. Let the motherfucker right there.
Speaker 3: So if it was four hundred, I would have. But listen, list why you ain't negotiates her down. I can't talk you down four k. That's too much. That's too much back and forth. Listener only because she's a professional. Yeah, I've seen her work in her art okay, okay, and I'm a big fan. Okay, Like I like every picture.
Speaker 1: Can I get one she likes in the dark skin, she's she's what.
Speaker 4: They had to do with.
Speaker 3: Who it is she's trying to find It is not for the world, but in my head, I want to You're.
Speaker 4: Gonna find out.
Speaker 1: I'm a real because I got content store like the content.
Speaker 4: Like I'm tell I go watch people ship and I go write them and tell them what they need to do better. As far as the angles and everything, oh my mama.
Speaker 5: Bro, that's why I offered, can we copyright idea right now? We need to start a platform where you critique every single scene.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've offered to do. Yeah, we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: So I wrote her, I'm like I ran at the old Okay, you know it was cool.
Speaker 1: No, it was not cool.
Speaker 3: I don't be nice and I get some backstory. So but it makes because you got a pretty face, right, So what's the backstory that story is?
Speaker 1: You know? She said, work what respect?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a video I put out. Somebody leaked the video of me of you. No, I don't put videos out like that, have you No? Never find its gonna Oh because I had only fans for feet.
Speaker 1: So have I put videos out before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like fee.
Speaker 4: Feet, ship and getting around and suck the deal. Don't you know you doing?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: First of all? Real ship? You know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yet? Last night I made six hundred dollars off feet pictures, six pictures, one hundred dollars per picture. Do you understand what that is? Okay, let's start like I made it in nearly three minutes. Mesure, if I could people cared about my feet. I'm selling my feet like two or three.
Speaker 4: I used to run through the streets badfoot, and I not both of my big todails off clean off a ship. No, I know that look weird like laaya?
Speaker 1: Long story short, so yo, I'm tired, y'all. All right, y'all, song story short. A video of it?
Speaker 2: You know, a video of mine's got leaked and it's all over the internet. There's nothing, there's nothing to do about it.
Speaker 1: Every time I try to report it, somebody go and be posted. So I've not seen it. I've got it here. I hope you've seen it. No, oh god, okay, it's the only video lea. No, actually a couple of videos of.
Speaker 3: Any He's just a content so look, he's a purist. You've seen it already. He's a cont the back shots.
Speaker 4: No, I only seen the video that I told you I seen, and somebody send me like an extended version of its Deluxe. When I asked about it in the comments, somebody wrote me in some minxt.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, is there a history that I don't know about between you've been researching her ship? No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was just like, don't even bro because this is trashed.
Speaker 4: And I had to go and I came back and I gave her.
Speaker 1: His crazy what you said? We have the review?
Speaker 2: It was mad.
Speaker 1: It was like it was meant but I knew that all right, So.
Speaker 4: I said me because but I didn't want you to be like, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The person in the video is all the same person. They deny it that they were the ones that leaked it. There's really not much I could do. I'm gonna be honest, but well, first of all, I'm sorry that happened. That's that's really sid. I'm gonna be honest. If you watched the video, bro, you can't. I'm not gonna watch see no, no, no no, I'm saying if you watched it, if you already haven't seen it, you can clearly see as day I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: No yet, Maul, what can you do with six hundred dollars? Don't answer that because I know it with some devious thoughts. But that is boost Mobile proving that you don't have to overpay with the major carriers. You can only pay twenty five dollars a month forever with their unlimited plan, you're saving six hundred dollars. Think of the things you can do with that's six hundred dollars, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boost mobile dot com today more.
Speaker 3: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verizony T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boot Mobile Nlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off for details, visit boost mobile dot com.
Speaker 4: If I can see it, it's like, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like my partners if he would have got the girl and I couldn't get a ifout walked, not only popping her.
Speaker 4: I'm happy like I was there. You know what I'm saying. Now, I got a mental picture and I can go work you.
Speaker 3: And you're content source, so and then you're giving your your critique on what they could do to be better. So gives give us you a content sore, and you are this is what you do question give us Give us your top five porn content creators, your top five only fans, do only fans, and then do porn like a versus.
Speaker 4: But y'all porn uh uh, it would be capriestyles. Okay.
Speaker 3: Legend, Well you came out the gate with the legend. Yeah, yeah, I actually used to take a little bit of Okay. I was kind of scared though.
Speaker 1: What she seems like a nice girl, you know, I was scared of, like because I just grew up watching you and like it's a little intimidated. Yeah, can I really like, yeah, please you you know what I'm saying. It's like texting Scotti Pippen.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: He was questioning, can I really please? Because just before I heard.
Speaker 3: You've ever said the podcast history and all that they get, you know, they telling the truth super preestyle and like they get you know, they're telling you.
Speaker 2: The truth, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, what's that? What's that lie about? Like all that dick they didn't got in their life?
Speaker 1: Oh wait?
Speaker 3: Line of roads A lot of roads. Okay, I'm familiar Jada Stevens. That's my only two uh.
Speaker 1: Friend of the show. Friend of the show, Jada Stevens.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's my only two POGs. Okay, because I ain't really too much in the snow like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Capri line of roads Jada Stevens, which I learned that term on this podcast of Parks You and the Marriage.
Speaker 1: Tell me what parks man, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna leave it that there, because then I had to really think, because I don't I don't like, I don't. I don't want to fuck up my list with that. He's serious about this list, I get to serious about that. Yeah, maybe Reynolds Rocks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've talked about that, Rocks Fox. I love Ice. I've been lobed since before the titties and all that. She was everything.
Speaker 3: Ship either Lacey Duvall lay or you're name it a lot of like oh geez yeah, Jada fire.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not faying along. There is to this.
Speaker 1: What about that money girl? What's her name? Uh?
Speaker 4: Now, what's the fucking jayat it might have been. It's a little brown skin chick. She stopped. I'm gonna leave it at that. Okay, now give it's your only fans.
Speaker 1: In real time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he grabbed the like, all right, I got you right now because I revised my list every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm saying, the lights and yeah, oh my god, Sky not me, Yo and me. I can't do ship with a bonney like. I don't care how much niggas he's telling me to put it on.
Speaker 1: I do not want to keep it on. I don't feel sexy.
Speaker 4: Top of.
Speaker 1: That's I don't do long term relationships because that's the only pussy I know.
Speaker 4: I don't be laying with you. And I smelled fucking uh fucking what's the iron iron.
Speaker 1: My my head like that. I'm just saying though, Yeah, and for the most part, my my hand never smell. Yeah, my head smell like that.
Speaker 3: So all right, so give us life flicks. So the top five for only fans is Scott Nanny.
Speaker 4: Scott Mouth is out of this world.
Speaker 1: It is just pea. I would love to try it one day. Scott Nanny.
Speaker 4: Okay, Amber amberb amberb Amber b.
Speaker 3: I'm familiar with her content Amber Amber Bull. Who's Snick Creans. That's my partner Destiny. Yeah, baby, why does that name Freddy? Freddy Gibbs Baby, mam Okay, okay, but that's that's your friend. I've had these arguments cont she's really a cool person.
Speaker 5: I supported my my friends that do only fans with no sexual the same way I buy my friends mixtape. I can't buy your only fans. I've had the argument with women before, like, I'm not looking at her ship. I'm just supporting that's my friend ship. What don't give me that face. Don't give me that face, Alight. I like that line, my line, but.
Speaker 1: You I'm not.
Speaker 4: But I'm definitely hitting her videos.
Speaker 1: That's the fact.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely going to town on the videos. But I'm not on her like that.
Speaker 5: The one time that I had to explain that to uh my girlfriend at the time, I didn't. Her ship is mostly you got to d m her to pay her for the ship. I'm just paying that dollars for her to post the same ship she posts on Instagram. But every lumps nigga, you say you pay. I was no that I was saying. I subscribed to her only fans, like the way I supported my man.
Speaker 1: If you put a mistake, he not watching this ship.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you the ship that's all her. Who about the album and don't listen to it? Right, I'm telling you see y'all not listening. Listening, y'all not.
Speaker 4: Listening buget because once you subscribe one time, because I'm a subscribing because because I forget it, I'm unsubscribing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got what I'm saying before I gotta I got a dummy page, listen, I got a dumb look, dum dummy pages, crack subscribe.
Speaker 4: At one time. Got to just go to your d M and you could tip from there.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying that her only fans you paid ten dollars a month, right, you get this same ship that you get damn near on Instagram.
Speaker 1: D MS is where she's getting free. You shut up. I'm not looking at nothing her DMS or d ming, my friend.
Speaker 3: I believe brother, No you don't. You just said he's in my line. He's putting sauce on it. I'm lying, Yeah, I like, I like I like the Amber Bee, I like her, I love the.
Speaker 1: MBB watching this. Can I guess some? Can I guess just a little bit?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, never mind, I'm I buy every video.
Speaker 2: I do stuff like that.
Speaker 4: No worry.
Speaker 1: I mean if you think her content is great, I just asked.
Speaker 4: For some yeah.
Speaker 5: Major the way the way rappers do verse swaps, like you could do that with Amber, like video for video for video.
Speaker 4: I know ship for a paid four dollars for Dominican.
Speaker 1: It's like a verse. It's a first Dominican was Columbian coochie. I'm sure Amber would love to have learning. Yeah, but Amber, Mary, then I'm not trying to share her with no man, just for just for the night. I just want her, Yeah, I just want If I was touching, he lost he already in his phone. Disrespect time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's a fine, beautiful put together. That's something serious, serious that she's serious, serious mama. You know man, I respect that she's not going she don't respond try.
Speaker 1: I said, let me just keep by, not going to worry about what what's what?
Speaker 5: What's your your d M swag like like I'm straight forward? Okay, what what I'm saying? That looks like though, just.
Speaker 4: Either hot eyes, either cold emotion, or it's gonna be the drooling emotion, one of those. I like all your pictures. Once you respond, how are you doing? What's your number? And put the number with the question mark, and then we go from there.
Speaker 1: Got you the pounds with the question mark always gets curved by me. I never get my number like that.
Speaker 3: But you just said, you just said you gave out your number for one thousand dollars. Somebody gave your thought. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he said hi to me, He spoke, how you doing? Goddess? Mistress?
Speaker 4: You gotta be a beautiful thing to be a woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love being a thousand dollars gonna wake up. You can't. I said it for you. Somebody let me sell it for you better.
Speaker 4: Prices makes sense. I would fuck with that because I ain't gonna lie. Honestly. It's a lot of women out there that I want I don't. I want you to experience this.
Speaker 2: You want her to experience You feel like your your sex is an experience, or you feel like you yourself.
Speaker 1: Is an experience.
Speaker 4: Your points.
Speaker 2: I was ten, so you So that's not really good though, because we don't really like that. I was just talking about that.
Speaker 4: When I'll get my effort, I'm there. That's why I don't eat there everybody. If I ate every woman I touched, I would have a lot of problems. And the once I eat, that's the problems come. So that's that's There's like I'm gonna I'm gonna catch it with the curve, you know what I'm saying. I got I got these two special positions.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring you over and I'm gonna have you on your side, but you're gonna be on your side but gently. Your stomach is towards the bed, just like at this angle right, and I'm gonna cross.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have this leg up like stretch down and down, and I'm gonna put my knee in front of that knee so you can't move that leg knee all the way upwards. So I'm stretching you out. You're already feeling good in the thighs, and you can't stop me from going deeper.
Speaker 1: Okay, and ain't it okay?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: They stops right there?
Speaker 4: Or don't you have this angle?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to take not this is man, So your assholes this way?
Speaker 1: Which way is this?
Speaker 5: Left?
Speaker 4: And right? Yeah? Her assholes this way?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: A coat it this way? Okay, my curve go this way. Okay, so I'm gonna turn it to the side. You know how you get fingered and the nigga love that.
Speaker 6: Fact facts facts. My tip is doing that, okay, And I got distance distance, so I call it. It's like you ever you have to take the ice cream and you have to get that.
Speaker 1: Just scoopy, yeah, scooping up. I'm scooping in the Yeah, it's construction.
Speaker 4: You can't do both your knees pin yeah, opposite?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, well we appreciate that there ain't no running.
Speaker 4: I gave um salt like that, I went the tongue is different because that's my That's how I broke my viginity from eating COUCHA you broke it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I shine in that world I had. I don't have the distance you made.
Speaker 4: I had total ship. I had this school.
Speaker 1: I'm a good listener. I'm really good at missionary I told you.
Speaker 4: But listen, I ain't gonna lie with with with eating couch. It's really two things. Third, the click, you gotta worker get creative with the clip.
Speaker 1: Just get creative with the click, get to know it.
Speaker 4: But some of them, you gotta you know what I'm saying. Some of them got the extra hood that you got to pull up.
Speaker 1: But that one's fun. I like to find that one, depending on how how she is.
Speaker 4: Some chicks don't like fingers, but you and get playful with the fingers while you're eating it. But the number one move you gotta Now, she got one of the big stupid long wide coaches. It ain't gonna work like you gotta uhure. You gotta brace your mouth against her whole cat right to Well, I'm trying, I'm trying. I'm trying to explain this time you know how you get a balloon and you so basically you gotta you gotta grass her couture like that, the whole whole, including a click, and you take all the spit in your mouth like you build a boo spit and you push it into her and you push it out.
Speaker 3: Okay and mixed that Eve looking at the clip, she'll love you because then up and she wouldn't even think, like I had a girl tell me, how is this so weird?
Speaker 4: How you did this to me? And she don't know if she didn't produce that, if it was you that was afraid though it was all me, it was old me. I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Jonah, but.
Speaker 4: You gotta have you gotta have the because I ain't gon Lie. That's another reason why chicks like other girls, because girls are sitting down and eat. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta you gotta have some. But if you max it out long enough, then you can get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, see this is why I can't funk with uptown girls. The way she be calling everybody gay a pussy, the way you're talking right now, and she called me gay, So you must suck Dick, the way you eat pussy, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yo, what the.
Speaker 1: Say something like that? That had that she's trying to like what they.
Speaker 4: Traumatized like she had.
Speaker 1: She definitely gave me you know what that that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 2: Because it's for fuzz was I don't even because it's crazy. As I go second, Dick, I don't think I can eat pussy like that, So that don't even really make sense.
Speaker 5: I identify the way that he was eating pussy in the story because you're throwing a lot of spitting, sucking, a lot of split up And I don't.
Speaker 4: Sucked up with it though, because that's that's how much. So that's how much I uh, well, the standard I put my mouth if I go down there. Yeah, for one, I give you land the strip. At most, I'm not eating the head Coacher's old. It's done, you know what, because I'm not about I don't want to interfere with what I'm about to do.
Speaker 5: What year are you?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What year are six?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna lad yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, you're you're only you're only a wax pussy for sure, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I do the land strip.
Speaker 1: I'm nineteen ninety. I can deal with some people even do with the.
Speaker 4: Pricks when it's going when it's first coming back. But if you your ship is beautiful like.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, I like some well kept pub.
Speaker 4: If I go down there and I don't like what I smell or taste first, I'm coming straight back up and I don't care how you feel about it. I'm gonna you think because we already here. Now, I've had had some instance. Well now, when I say smell, I'm saying I ain't saying funk ship. I have had some instants where some chicks have a and I think it's come from playing with toys sometimes because some chicks don't be cleaning their toys. They have a deep smell, a deep, hidden smell to where they only smell once you stick deep, you know, pull it back out and that air come back at you. You know what I'm saying. It's like a it's like a it's a dark smell.
Speaker 1: It's like them sneaky you got in the back of the closet when you go to get those, it's darker. It's like it's like, can you try to compare it to something like.
Speaker 3: When you turn the air conditioned on for the first time in like six months, and.
Speaker 1: You've got a bunch of dirty it's like that. Uh, it's like it's like pennies and air conditioning.
Speaker 4: No, No, that that's that's period. At least I actually up period one time. You did what not a full blown what you said? You did what I made.
Speaker 1: That was a mistake. Damn. I was hoping you said it was just this ship. I mean, I get a lot of had on my period all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm in a relationship with nigga who want to eat, you don't mind it. He gonna get want to period.
Speaker 4: But it's definitely if it's it's drizzling, not if it's storming.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. No, he's he's making Piers.
Speaker 4: Always ask if it's storm cloudy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like cloudy, and I don't want to storm and lead don't even like the last two days were totally fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, last two days totally fine. But I'm even like the last four days is totally fine. To eat it like you're not doing nothing but looking at click, put the tampon on, Eat that pussy.
Speaker 1: I just came out the shower, Eat pussy with the tampon still in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna. I'm not respect to the freaks. I'm just beating. So why would I take the tampon out? No, just respect to the freaks. I'm just not even.
Speaker 2: And he don't give a fuck about no string. He didn't give a fuck. There's a lot of showers because I'm concerned about him. Nothing but organic stuff. Baby, it's nothing going up here with.
Speaker 1: Ulf of now. I'm not asked.
Speaker 2: You can use kra, you can use l you can use everything. It's organic and unbleached. They don't put any chemicals and they don't bleach. I'm trying to get us an ad okay, yes, and it also I noticed it also shortened my period by a couple of days too, so that's really good.
Speaker 1: That's healthy.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Fredo, I would love to talk about the music if you want to sound.
Speaker 1: You got a great album coming out.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know that the most hated Too is coming out, Like, I just want to talk about some of the features. So you got her on here higher uh low ship yeah, high Joe Scott.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's who started me rapping. That's one of Scott. That's one of the Scott Joe from Louisiana. That's one of the people who like getting They got you in the booth.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine. Mister Uptown is definitely my favorite out of the entire thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I struggled with did I want to put that first a second.
Speaker 1: And the sequence?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna have as my intro, But when I heard when I did the when I finished the first one, I'm like, uh, because I like my I like my ship to what you could? I feel like a roller coaster and by the time you get to the end, you don't you just realizing that it's over. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I feel like a flow way.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I liked it the second record, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, Jumping out of the Window is my single song. Like they gotta be at the top somewhere too, you know what I'm saying. But I don't like starting the project with too much slow energy. I did that twice before two.
Speaker 5: So you think there's a difference between the New Orleans and back Rouge sound, because I mean I could hear it drastically on this project.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Oh, norfense to New Orleans State. They're way more heavily influenced by outside states and stuff like that. Really, I can give examples. Wayne he the biggest example. If you listen to a lot of Wayne songs after Hot Boys and fire Man and all that, what songs have you heard that sound like New Orleans?
Speaker 5: I mean, but I don't know between cash money and no Limit like they had. It pays me to say that Hope, Hope was running down to New Orleans.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about I'm saying as the whole as a culture now, you know what I'm saying. Not then then it was a it was a distinct sound because everybody was copying now uh. And I think it's because you know, they get a lot of tourism and stuff like that. And then, like I said, Wayne, when Wayne was in Miami, you do his Miami. And then when he got like nobody raps like Wayne, we don't, We don't always won't Like Wayne is super rapp, he raps. You know what I'm saying. Us were just catching the vibe music dancing like from from the get go, like badon ruds. Between the difference between baton rugs and New Orleans from the old school Bad Rugs was a simple gangster songs, killing pop, peel popping dancing. That's it, you know what I'm saying. And Gates came in and changed it to a singing was cool, and the Baton Rugs he started with Forever Yeah rappers singing and like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 4: What's you think the difference?
Speaker 1: No, it's a drastic difference.
Speaker 5: And I realized that when I went to Baton Rouge, because this outside looking in, I'm going to tell you I went, I already had New Orleans to me is like one of my favorite music cities. I think the New Orleans accent is a fucking instrument in itself. So I left New Orleans.
Speaker 4: They don't know how to use their voice.
Speaker 1: I think they do. I think their accent like right now to me is because yeah.
Speaker 4: And here's but here's a a little more special than them, because there are a lot of noise of voices for the young like more whiney. He is more uh defined, Yeah, but you still get the New Orleans feel.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the whiney New Orleans. That ship I think that is actually kind of fine.
Speaker 4: It might be they production.
Speaker 1: It might be Okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: It might be the production. They don't got a solidified production down there, and I feel like I feel like a lot of them, uh don't use that bounce. Okay, they don't tap into their culture, the old culture of their music, you know what I'm saying. And when you don't do that, it gets lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I guess Post Katrina got even more touristy than it was before.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I see what you're saying. I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: When I left New Orleans last I went I when was the last April, And then drove up to Baton Rouge and she took me. We went to Walker, she went to Walker, took me to Walker first. Walker is right outside of bat Rouge. And then she took me to Baton Rouge and I was like, why is everyone so upset? This most beautiful place I've ever seen in my entire life. Then she drove me to the scariest places I've ever been in my entire fucking life. You went to the South, the north end of South we did. I did the worst hood Baton Rouge tour of all time and hung out in every fucking project development.
Speaker 1: I said, I want to go home, but this is not fun. Though you always it was.
Speaker 5: Around a bunch of listen. People in the South are accommodating when you're with the right people. It's not New York. We're actually way less accommodating. Like, who the fuck is this the South? If you with somebody you're you're good, they'll put you onto right away.
Speaker 4: Chess for you.
Speaker 3: You know, you know your skills like the people police, many.
Speaker 1: Cops man.
Speaker 5: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. Mall you know that's Florida's sports book. Absolutely and like the Great Future said, March is full of madness, it is finally here that means college basketball. That's exactly what Future was talking about. It is at center stage. The stakes are rising, the athletes are being paid, so we know we can trust it. And now it's time to hit the hard word with hard Rock Bet with hoops every night. Every night is a shot to build a same game parlay and score a major bucket.
Speaker 1: And even if you miss tip off on the big game, don't worry. Hard Rock Bet. Let you live bet all game long, from the first bucket to the final buzzer plus.
Speaker 3: Hard Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Hey b on bonus Bets not a cash offer offer by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC.
Speaker 1: In all other states.
Speaker 3: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one a three to three play wise in Indiana, if you was someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the Trap? Laura Ross Young NBA young boy bullshit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wrote him about one of them.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that entire thing?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not here to ship on trap Lauross because sometimes he does good documentaries investigation. To me, the Baton Rouge one felt like he was throwing murders on NBA Young Boy. He said, somebody met NBA Young Boy and then met someone else, and then met someone else, and then met someone else and then met someone.
Speaker 1: Else, So that's his murder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like one of the weirdest documentaries I've ever seen in video.
Speaker 4: So I understand everybody make content and shit like that, but sometimes, like I say, I understand, like even on like podcasts and blags, I understand being talked about, you know, because it's a job. But as far as those YouTube videos, I think they forget sometimes that we actually actual humans and if you could try to grab that not if a center should be completely false, like really false, but if you can sit there and try to make that force that ship to look like that, the police also can right right, Like literally some of us have been picked up and questioned about those videos. Really yes, because everybody not no real investigators. Some people just see the videos and see the person. Oh he gotta be doing this, you know what I'm saying. Whole like, you know what I'm saying when they hit my house. They thought they were about to find all type of shit. All I do is play the game and watch animam. You know what I'm saying. I'm not. I know y'all gonna see me to jail. I got a DMC though already, you know what I'm saying. So my problem is when when you going doing ship that you wouldn't want somebody else to do to you, right, and you're risking somebody's life and stuff, And like if it was completely true, that's completely different if it's just this one hundred, but you speculating, Yeah, that's what. Yeah, you know what I'm saying you And probably because it creates frictions between us two, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my thing with it.
Speaker 4: And also he had some false information at one time where it was stretching some ship. That's how I wrote him about it, and he was spectfully took it out.
Speaker 5: So I appreciate that, which I'm glad he did. Even like the things he did with King Vond at least they were sort of well researched into what was going on. I felt the one he did with the whole Baton Rouge NBA Young Boy thing was like, you are just literally throwing every murder on earth to NB a young boy in Baton Rouge that has nothing to do with him whatsoever. It's like, yo, I think NBA young boy bumped shoulders with this person at one point. It's like, what the fuck are we doing on YouTube at this point? Because he did well researched stuff before right that one felt it's so weird to me.
Speaker 1: It was super forced.
Speaker 4: I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that shit was was nasty and I didn't want to bring it up to you, but I feel like it should be highlighted that that one was weird.
Speaker 4: Like I just tell somebody, I don't be care. But like I said, I understand the business and stuff. Now if somebody was bringing to me and I feel like you're doing it disrespectfully and you're not just trying to do your job. You know what I'm saying, It's a way you can do it, you know what I'm saying. Then I wait to a chemera go off, and I talk to you about it most of the time. You know, it's good. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I just felt it was super odd that he put so many crimes on people that had nothing to do with those crimes whatsoever. Just saying the word allegedly doesn't change the fact because that you're now putting this on the internet.
Speaker 4: Like one way, I just watched some on the thingk. I just watched it and they say they never showed that it was a man, a serial killer who has a me it to the old j murders.
Speaker 3: Really I never knew about this. It was what, Yeah, a man that admitted to OJ to killing the Cole Simpson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the person that he got charged with it. And you know when he died, it was so many people that I ain't celebrating this like.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, yeah, you didn't know. Why are you shaking? That was your man's his dad? When did he die? Like last like two years years ago? About to be two years tapa last year?
Speaker 4: Hard to tell you.
Speaker 5: Something something like that, Oh that was your man, my bad y'all doing two years ago? This was like when Stacey Dash found out the DMX died.
Speaker 1: When why when did he die? April twenty four? Yeah, twenty twenty four, not even twenty twenty five. And why wasn't it a big deal? It was never a big deal.
Speaker 4: It definitely was, but everybody was celebrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people was kind of like, you know, like like oh good he finally like you know, because they think that he had to, like he killed Nicole saying like, Noodle, feel like that probably did. I mean, we don't know, but I think I think what it was because he was like, don't you with it? But that's I feel like that was just he was for sure that he didn't do it. Yeah, just like y'all just really trying. All these years later, y'all still putting this on me, even though I was found not guilty of the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he also then went on the news and said if I did it, and then wrote a book.
Speaker 3: I mean he was troller too. Yeah, he was trolling a lot of ship was trolling. Afraid Before we let you go, I gotta ask you, what's this? What you shooting your shot at CARDI?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: So you think he didn't, that's come on, that's afraid you think he didn't didn't.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing about me. If I want it, I want it. I don't give a funk about being No.
Speaker 1: You don't care about how baby daddy is. Yeah, yeah, maybe Dadd's not gonna stop nothing.
Speaker 4: I've been get cheated on my whole life.
Speaker 1: Everybody vision would buy this.
Speaker 4: They can't get no worse of the murderers, you know that day to kill people. What can I get worse than? She did tell me in person that she's seen it though, so I'm fine.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's seen it.
Speaker 1: You're happy with that. Sometimes I just waited out.
Speaker 4: I just got to wait interview, I said. The only thing I haven't did was pull it out. I'm gonna consent first person, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Afraid that we hope that you don't back out until she said no, never, I would never. Just all right, so before before we actually leave.
Speaker 4: She's she looked good on Instagram, but have y'all seen her person? She watch she's yeah, artist, very easy.
Speaker 1: What we saw sharing her early work short like I'm short, short and pretty. Let's get.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get down to the bottom of shooting at major.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: We was talking about aid.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty short? What is so cool? On the Yeah, I don't think it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: He said what he said, and she gives me like you gotta give.
Speaker 4: Her time and yeah, I ain't gonna do all that.
Speaker 1: I forget he gave the regular emoji. He said, he gave Yeah, he did. This is how it started.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, see I came with that got about that emotion.
Speaker 1: You ain't even know you forgot about that move the.
Speaker 3: Drooler moji and then said from New York too, And I've seen you on this. Yeah you remembiniscing about.
Speaker 1: Your work for.
Speaker 4: Cool like shene gave me positive messages before night is great? Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah damn what is this?
Speaker 3: But I definitely you know what I'm saying. Listen, most hated to available. Now your ds go stream now. It's been a pleasure, man, lot fraighter. You gotta come back anytime you're in New York, anytime in New York. Anytime you're in New York. Man, please pull up on us. Man, it's a pleasure talking to you. I love your personality.
Speaker 1: We got a spot in back rouge.
Speaker 4: We want we wanna play baseball going back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's try to Friday Friday, yeah pears or something. Yeah, I was making sure what you so for? You some crazy I want to what is to do out here?
Speaker 1: It's massive what you do tonight.
Speaker 4: Besides the club.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you consider like girls of karaoke the club because it's not karaoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know you got to take that. No, major girls love karaoke. That that's why you want to have so much fun over there. You want to call me we out? You like to do with me single? No, I'm not saying I do have a boyfriend, but he's not like that. He's good. He's shut up you, straight.
Speaker 4: Talking the breast of his head like he got all the game. We're gonna find you good.
Speaker 1: To worry about. That's fraid o bang man.