Speaker 1: And I invited you here. I thought I made myself perfectly clear. When you're a guest to my home, you gotta come to me empty. And I said, no, guests, your presences presence enough. I already had too much stuff, So how.
Speaker 2: Did you dare to surbey me?
Speaker 3: Welcome to I said, no gift temperature? Why a girl, We're here. I'm back. I got back last night. I was on my trip. I've been on four flights in a week. Every single time I made peace with dying. So I'm back. I'm home. I am back to just taking everything for granted, that didn't take that long. I guess there's just no stopping. How afraid I am of turbulence, I'm screaming. I screamed during turbulence, and then I sat next to someone who smelled horrible. And I will say Southwest Airlines is now providing pistachios. I've said some nasty things about the airline. I've said some nice things. This is a good move for an airline.
Speaker 2: Shell or no shell, No shell. Okay, okay, we've got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I have any business here.
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 3: I came into the studio today and it smelled like somebody had dropped a bottle of perfume, or an air freshener had broken or something.
Speaker 2: It's probably one of these gifts. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just realizing I left the windows open at my house. Every window is open right now. That's a tip for local burglars. I've got all of my windows for the next hour and a half if you can get over there. Well, I don't have that much. I mean, my fridge is empty. I've got nothing to give you. Okay, let's get into the podcast. Today's guest is absolutely fantastic. It's a Rasha a Rausha.
Speaker 2: Welcome. I said, no, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about mononym. Yes, yes we were, and I'm now kind of circling the idea of just dropping my last name altogether.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 4: Today is the day. It's the announcement. It's just Bridger.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna own Bridger. Yeah. I think if you pull up on a name, take the mononym and that you know Madonna. Nobody else is going by that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely No, it's like a parking spot. Well you've claimed it, now just throw out the keys, right and stay.
Speaker 3: There really, and I feel like I'm not too late on Bridger.
Speaker 2: No oh No's and that's perfectly unique too, because then like people, I'm sure they also try to mess that up a little bit.
Speaker 4: But if it's just that one name, that's all you got to remember.
Speaker 3: It's not that much to learn, right, because I am asking people a lot with two of my with two names that are a little bit confusing.
Speaker 2: It's it's inconvenient. Actually, I'm coming here because the people have been asking me to ask you to stop giving two names out.
Speaker 3: Bridger is being very rude. He's asking too much of me.
Speaker 2: He's giving us a last name.
Speaker 3: A horrible last name, by the way, one that's extremely.
Speaker 2: Difficult, awful, it's so rude.
Speaker 3: It's really cruel what I'm doing to people. Yes, so, but Bridger, if people can commit to Bridger, huge, this could be big for me. Yeah, you kind of do this with your name, right right right. I feel like you can own that now and nobody can really fight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think there's like maybe like there's got to be one more Rasha out there that's like shit, you know, you know, But but there is a I know there's a resort and spa in Ecuador called.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's far enough away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well listen, I'm like we can collaborate.
Speaker 3: Brand yeah, brand sponsor, sponsorship something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty probably I am brand open, I'm brand curious. Become the face of a Russia. I'm just saying, like a nice place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh my gosh, would like I've look it up.
Speaker 2: It's got like waterfalls.
Speaker 3: Okay, truly, if something has a waterfall, I'm on board.
Speaker 2: It's waterfall mononym. That's all we need to say.
Speaker 3: And then we were just talking about the idea of everyone just being called by their number, which I said, well, what if you know, chronologically speaking, what number would I be at this point? I mean, I can't even how many people do you think have been alive so far?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Because we always talk about the current.
Speaker 3: Right, we're in at what eight billions.
Speaker 2: Something like that. I don't know when we made the jump from seven billion to eight billions, but I will happy quick, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But also was it wasn't always.
Speaker 3: In the million, it's and it's the billion. I feel like it's getting you know, one hundred and fifty years ago is probably like now, I'm just making I would say probably like four billion or something. You know, I feel like Earth the population has rapidly exploded.
Speaker 2: When, but when do you think that we hit like the billion mark? Right? When did a billion people?
Speaker 3: How long did it? Yeah? And before did it?
Speaker 2: Ever? Like teeter a little under.
Speaker 3: I think we should guess how many jelly beans are in the jar? How many people have been alive in the history of Earth. I would say like one hundred, one hundred and thirty people.
Speaker 2: I think. So that feels really large.
Speaker 3: I know that might be too much. You've been too far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are going to think we're dumb. Maybe we don't get.
Speaker 3: I actually I am going to google this. How many what's the rough? How many people have been alive ever since the beginning of time? Here we go, okay, okay, well, I don't want to look at this stupid AI overview. I'm not looking into them.
Speaker 2: Give me the d give me the I'm going.
Speaker 3: To the Population Reference Bureau. This is this is a real.
Speaker 2: If it's got bureau in the name and.
Speaker 3: It's being led by seventeen billion or so, Yeah, it's a rough n one hundred and seventeen billion.
Speaker 4: I gotta say I'm a little disappointed.
Speaker 2: I know, I really thought we were going to learn like a new word, like, you know, like a gajillion.
Speaker 3: One hundred and seventeen. Seems like we could get there now. We could get one hundred and seventeen billion people on Earth.
Speaker 2: Now, reproduce everybody.
Speaker 3: Right now, We've got the Midwest to fill up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, because no one's there.
Speaker 3: There's no but there's a lot of farmland we could build, you know, some tall buildings, fill them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what everybody's asking for out there, they want really really vertical building.
Speaker 3: Yes, I really do think since the beginning of time, I would have guessed at least like three hundred billion, No, right, I four hundred.
Speaker 2: Billion, And I was like, no, don't say that. That's like so few, that's like stupid. But I guess a billion really is. It's a big thing. Big.
Speaker 3: But then you start comparing that to how that like really puts into perspective again, how much money a billionaire has.
Speaker 2: Oh, and we're here, and we're here and I'm sure we found ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, since the beginning of time. So I basically would probably be like, you know, one hundred and sixteen Yeah, no, one hundred and sixteen seven hundred million something.
Speaker 2: Something that's actually pretty exciting.
Speaker 3: That number is kind of exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're the most recent billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that much to remember. No, no, could work as names.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, That's what I'm saying is like, that's how we're going to stand out, you know, as actors, as comedians, as performers, Like we just need to step in from the slate and say, Hi, I'm one hundred and sixteen billion, seven hundred million and forty five fall I'm changing my IMDb now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I get on it. The custom URLs are going to.
Speaker 3: Go off, but I'll keep Wineger one hundred and seventeen billion, six hundred million, forty five winegar uh huh.
Speaker 2: And they're like catchy yeah, yeah, that's a name that rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad that we've gotten around to this, because I do need to fix my name. People have been asking for it, they're riding in, they're bagging shit.
Speaker 2: So and you're just now doing something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's kind of how I live my entire life, to be honest, I snooze like seventeen emails this morning, oh, next week, next year.
Speaker 2: Do you snooze your alarm too in the morning.
Speaker 3: I do, And but it's at nine minutes. Why is it nine minutes?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a normals as well. Is that like a rem thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's a good question. Why how did they land on nine not just ten? I feel like a regular alarm is usually like, if you had an alarm clock, it'd probably be ten minutes, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if regular alarm clocks even snooze, do they? I thought the iPhone introduced that.
Speaker 3: No, a regular like digital alarm clock has the button you can slam, I think.
Speaker 4: And we love that from the movies, just the yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Where's the alarm clock this button? I've always wanted to do that, and we can't do that with our iPhones.
Speaker 3: I had an alarm clock, a Pokemon alarm clock as a kid that was singing the Pokemon theme song. Just just it's such an annoying thing to wake up to.
Speaker 2: What's a whole? So you're like, I don't want to be the very best. I don't want to cas I want to be my worst in sleep all day. I get that, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that because I think that was shape probably like a snore lax or something. So I don't think I had a snooze I had.
Speaker 2: I had a Montana one and it.
Speaker 3: Was like shape like her head.
Speaker 2: It was well, it was like a big purple one.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: But her like arm was kind of sticking out like it was like in the like she her arms were the terrifying. Oh yeah, she was like twelve and three like the you know, so she'd like move around. But I don't know, I thought it was cute when I was younger. I guess I didn't think that we're just deforming Hannah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of disembodied hands. Yeah, that seems I'm having a very hard time picturing that. And now Miley's kind of she just did her big she went back and did she say she was she singing again as Hannah Montana?
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, yeah, yeah, she had her big twentieth anniversary. But the big gag was that she wasn't wearing a wig. She just like had dyed some of her hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, and she.
Speaker 2: Has a new song. Amazing gag. And then the new song is like to my younger self or something. Okay, just touching it was. I did watch it. I did watch it while I was on vacation. On vacation, I was in Miami. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean I could you call it a vacation if I was there for a wedding.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. I think that that's robbery. I think if you have to go, I am record is saying if you have to go to a different location for someone's wedding, they should have to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so glad you brought this up.
Speaker 3: Let's say it about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you have to pay for like the flight. I get it, like people are coming in from like all over, but I feel as though you have to give something, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess we are getting dinner, dinner, But.
Speaker 3: There's a dinner at every wedding, Okay, so that doesn't mean anything great.
Speaker 4: So that cancels out, okay.
Speaker 3: Drinks again most weddings.
Speaker 2: Mostly if you're a good person.
Speaker 3: Right, there's going to be something offered to you.
Speaker 2: But then you got to stay somewhere. Yes, I mean you're paying for a vacation, which is why I feel like I'm trying to trick my head into being like, yeah, it was on vacation, and you know, I just also, there was a wedding in town that I attended.
Speaker 3: How long were you there for?
Speaker 2: Literally two days?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that was not a vacation. They should have paid for.
Speaker 2: That, exactly. They're selfish.
Speaker 3: If you had been there for six months, that would make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Then obviously we have to do half and half. They fund three months.
Speaker 3: I found three months.
Speaker 2: It's only right, and you've got time for a wedding, right right, I can squeeze it in. But it's okay. It was a lovely wedding. I love Miami and I do love a wedding.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Well then see this is again where I'm not crazy about it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: The dancing part I like the rest of it. I can do without. Like the ceremonies, the ceremonious agony for me, most of the socializing is no fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: In general, the dinner's kind of mediocre. What am I there for?
Speaker 2: I mean, let's not say friendship, No, definitely not friendship. I was not going there. Do not worry. This is a motto that I have been recently living by. My brother's friend actually gave this advice to him and he passed on to me, and it works for any horrible situation that you're in. Maybe not any, but for a lot of them. It helps me when I'm just like life sucks right now. At least it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so that's the problem. Most of my horrible things.
Speaker 2: Are boring, really tell me a horrible thing.
Speaker 3: See, I mean, like, I can't even think of them, they're so dull.
Speaker 2: So yeah, most of the.
Speaker 3: Things that are bad for me are in general not even worth talking or writing about.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but then I'm going to peel it a layer back and I'm actually going to say, what's interesting is that it's happening to you barely. That's interesting. It's like, oh, I'm not just having a regular old day.
Speaker 3: I'm upset and again this is my this is just kind of the average daily thing for me is I'm upset and board at the same time.
Speaker 2: Then how interesting that this is a pattern for you. We're seeing trends that is of interest.
Speaker 3: That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yes, so weddings, reunions, even if it's like you got beef with the people interesting.
Speaker 3: No, this is true. I do kind of agree with this. This is how I deal with a bad dinner. Yes, or if I like try a new restaurant and it wasn't that great. I'm like, well, at least it was not the same thing. At least I didn't enjoy myself in a new location.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, there's something to consistency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, So there's a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I basically at this point in my life, if I agree to something, I'm like, well, at least it just won't be you know, sitting in front of my computer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll have left the house.
Speaker 4: But isn't it just nice to sit in front of your Oh.
Speaker 3: It feels so good to kind of just dull the pain.
Speaker 2: Yes, just show me my calendar one more time. Let me just scroll to the right and look at this Apple calendar.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll circle back to a snoozed email.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is just like drugs.
Speaker 3: Seriously, what did you do while you were in Miami?
Speaker 2: Let's see, I went to the water, Okay, very nice.
Speaker 3: Did you go in it?
Speaker 2: Just an ankle okay, that's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more of an ocean ankle person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go deep in there. I don't want that, but it was nice, you know. And then let me see, we were staying in Fort Lauderdale technically because that's where we flew in. And then there was like an airbnb, and then the wedding had like a pre party, you know those the pre the day before.
Speaker 3: The commitments to take it so crazy.
Speaker 2: And again fully funded by myself, because you gotta be supportive to your friends. So we go to the prey, which was at some like pizza place that was fun. Sounds nice, sure, sure, And then like a big basketball game was happening for college basketball.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were going to say they made you play basketball?
Speaker 2: Got going home? I just like made a half court shot. It was crazy. No, there was some because it was March madness. Okay, yes, you know anything about that.
Speaker 3: I can say sweet sixteen. I can say the college players are playing and eventually they get into this and their brackets and eventually someone has crowned the winner.
Speaker 2: What's sweet sixteen?
Speaker 3: That is the final sixteen teams we're playing? Okay, well we narrowed down to the terrible two. That's not two. I don't know what the final right, I guess it's probably the final two.
Speaker 2: The final two. Yeah, the count, the final count, final countdown to two, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: And then there are the four, the two, there's.
Speaker 2: The four is eight.
Speaker 3: We're getting out of billions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. So we caught the end of one of those. Kay, right, what.
Speaker 3: Are you cheering?
Speaker 2: Were you excited?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I was just kind of going with it, right, And that's the kind of person I am on vacation. I'm not very much like Adamant that we like, go do one and go do the next, which is strange because I am I think type A and I do like my life and work to be organized. But for me, on vacation or any sort of other trip, I am very much like I'm going to do whatever the vibes are calling.
Speaker 3: I think that's smart on vacation. Yeah, this is like in the last five to ten years vacations for me, I'm like I will have some big tent pole events and then everything else because planning it down minute to minute makes it a nightmare. Yes, it just becomes a stress like everything is a challenge. You're trying to get to everything on time. I just go and have a pleasant time, as you should, maybe have three or four things I really want to.
Speaker 2: Do, agreed. I think if you have a schedule or a timetable. I know it makes some people feel better, but for me, I'm like, well then, how is this any different from my daily life where I'm like meeting from nine to Okay, that's the same thing. I get the argument of people because I also just went to Japan.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's a great place to not have that much of a schedule.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. But let me tell you. Everybody tried to infiltrate a schedule for me. They were like, and then this place, and then this place, and you got to see this, and you got to do this, and you're going all that so such a far distance that if you.
Speaker 4: Go, you got to make it worth it, and you got to do this.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I want to lay. I want to lay horizontally in a beautiful new place. Yeah, do I have to go see an old historical building? Are you sure? Because what am I going to do? How long am I going to spend looking at it? Where did you go in Japan? Everywhere? Everywhere? Bridge or they made me go everywhere?
Speaker 3: Did you go with friends?
Speaker 4: I went with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so we went to We flew into Tokyo and then we did Kyoto. We took day trips to Osaka to Nara to Hakone.
Speaker 3: Oh beautiful, It's.
Speaker 2: Truly so beautiful. Like loved it, loved it, loved it. But I was recovering from the vacation for like two weeks out. Oh the.
Speaker 3: Jet lag coming back from Japan is one of the most surreal things I've ever experienced.
Speaker 2: It's still Monday, yeah, sure, like, surely it cannot.
Speaker 3: Be oh agony. I was like, Oh, I think I've just fully now broken the way I can sleep and I just will never be the same again.
Speaker 2: It was worth it, No, Like I left a part of me in Japan, I don't know, and part of it is in the air on the flight because I hear what you're saying about turbulence too. Oh scary, Oh, it's terrifying scary.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend was trying to tell me he's watched a lot of YouTube so I don't know when I haven't seen any of these YouTube videos he's watched about planes. Yeah, but he's and knock on wood, but he says that he's watched a lot of pilots say that turbulence cannot no matter how bad it is, it's not really going to do anything yes, but what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? So that's just to shake things up, like just in case you guys were feeling secure and safe, we just want to bounce around a little.
Speaker 3: I am flying off my How is that not dangerous? Right?
Speaker 2: Why am I putting my tray table up there? Yes? But you're right, that is what I hear. Is like, it's like, imagine that the clouds are like a big bounce house and the plane is literally just doing that fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing that the plane should not be doing. So now it is in danger as far as I'm concerned, And I don't need a pilot telling me otherwise.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I might just be joining the people who are applauding when we land sometimes.
Speaker 3: And out landing for me, I'm even scared about. I had my windows shut and I thought we were still descending it and we hit the crap and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's always scary when you aren't keeping track and all of a sudden you land.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, period, I'm here, all right.
Speaker 2: Got it. No, it's very scary. And truly flying is like the least my least favorite part of getting to go places.
Speaker 3: Every time, I'm like, I think this is I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: The last time I'm gonna fly.
Speaker 3: I'm driving or taking a boat from now on because it's just too much.
Speaker 2: What about the grace of walking? Fucking I'll get there when I get there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We can stop on the way. There's no rush.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about Nara. I haven't been to Nara in Japan. This is where all the deer are.
Speaker 2: Right that, yes, yes, indeed, what was this experience? So the big thing that's there are indeed the deer that you get to meet and exchange some bows.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They say it's like the hippogriff in Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting apparently. Okay, don't come for me with the Harry Potter stuff. I swear I love him. But but yes, I think it's like some sort of thing where, yeah, you like, you bow in front of it and it bows back, and so similarly the deer they do this as well. You bow and the deer bow, and then you get to give them the crackers that people on the street are giving to you. I am a little rightened. I'm I'm a scared person in general, Okay, and and I and I am so scared. I think of a lot of animals because I I didn't grow up with any pets, so I always I have this theory that animals can sense that, right, and so they're like you, you haven't had an animal in your home, like you don't get us to bully you exactly, And I'm fair, fair, fair fair, I'm gonna keep myself at a distance. So I I was trying to, you know, be friendly and not be a threat and just kind of be there. But it was also just so public. They just were very much around. They're walking like on the street like it's they're just around. It's very and they very clean. Do they seem yeah, yeah, I mean you know, as clean as you know wild animals can be. But but they are truly so cherished in that city. That is like the beauty of this landmark. And it's it's disappointing because I think a lot of people don't understand that, and there's always to be like naturally like disrespect. I'm annoying person, right, Someone's like what happens if I push it? And it's like, well then you'll die, Like they'll come back.
Speaker 3: I've seen the videos of deer like punching people.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yes, And those signs are everywhere too. It's like there are big signs that are like, you know, don't touch them, feed them, but like if you get too close, like trust like they are wild attack and they should right. And I was like, and you know what, I'm gonna take that one step previous and just hardly do anything.
Speaker 3: Did you feed one?
Speaker 2: I've fed one?
Speaker 3: Okay, do just like lick it out of your hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more of like a little pinch. Oh.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like it either. It is interesting, it is interesting, but you know it's a little it's a little grab and it's like if you know how that feels on your hand, then lovely. Sure. But we we similarly also did This wasn't in Nara, This was in Osuka. Maybe we went to the monkey park.
Speaker 3: I think that's I went to in Kyoto. That was in Kyoto where you go inside the little place and they're like the grapes.
Speaker 2: I think it was called Arashiyama.
Speaker 3: Yes, that sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Perfect, And the monkeys in there we fed and that was so cute. That was so wonderful.
Speaker 3: Although I saw a family just letting their toddler walk around, it is like that toddler's going to be taken into the forest.
Speaker 2: Just what are you doing? Okay? And I'm actually so glad that you said this because I need to share a story that I haven't actually said out loud. And I hope that it's okay because it's not my trauma. It's in fact, my brother's trauma. So, uh, my brother and I were both born in India and we spent just like the first couple of years of our life there before my family immigrated while we were in India. This is a fully true story.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Based on the theme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I wasn't born yet, I believe I think my brother was just like one okay, And in India there are monkeys around and they are similarly also just out and about. And my brother's room, my mom like had just put him down in his crib and was just like she just like walked out for a second. The door was open, and a monkey came into his room and picked him up, oh and took him out?
Speaker 3: What how did they get him back?
Speaker 2: So so full kidnapping? The monkey like just took my brother out the window, and my mom like kind of comes back. She like sees a little bit of this happened, and she's freaking out. She's crying, she's screaming, she's on the phone. She's like a monkey took face, so like crying.
Speaker 3: You can't reason with a monkey.
Speaker 2: No, literally, but get this a few seconds later, brings him back and just puts him back. She experience, but also like is that my brother?
Speaker 3: Oh? Interesting, did the monkey return?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You cannot do a dnahs. I could rip the family apart exactly.
Speaker 2: No, we don't talk about it, but like genuinely true story. Wow, Like like I was just talking about it with my brother too, because he just went back to India for something and he was talking about and he was like and like I saw some monkeys and like if you remember, And I was like, you're trauma, Yeah, you're trauma. And he was like, thank you for remembering that.
Speaker 3: He could have been swapped.
Speaker 2: He probably was, baby, I mean listen, like truly the monkeys were like I imagine, they just like held him up and all of them were like look look at the human boy. And he was like, can I please go back? To my crib.
Speaker 3: That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: I know it's good for him. Good for him. I mean, you know, he's scared.
Speaker 3: But I wonder what happened in those few seconds where the monkey was like, okay, maybe I've maybe I've crossed the liney.
Speaker 2: We'll never know. Wow, well, like we'll actually never know. I need to actually like, like ask my mom.
Speaker 3: Mom. I know that's real trauma for her. Oh my god. I went missing in like a community center once, and that was enough for my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, do you remember.
Speaker 3: I do remember, because they found me. I think I was like two. They found me in the women's restroom on the toilet.
Speaker 2: You creep, you big old.
Speaker 3: Creep, creeping around. But that was a hugely traumatic thing for her. So I can't imagine like my monkey has taken your baby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I mean listen, this is obviously not the same thing. But like, you know, when you lose your phone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think it's worse.
Speaker 2: Oh, I knowing is like pennies, but this, when you lose your phone, you're like.
Speaker 3: Can't take care of itself. Hey, what am I going to do?
Speaker 2: It must be so scared. It's like the sixteenth version of that thing. It's probably horrified.
Speaker 3: It's running out of batteries. It could be stepped on.
Speaker 2: Its silenced.
Speaker 3: Oh of cose, do not disturb Folly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's shaking.
Speaker 3: You can't speak for itself.
Speaker 2: Poor thing.
Speaker 3: And a baby, I mean a baby is probably gonna find.
Speaker 2: Its way, right, You'll learn your words, you'll talk to somebody, We'll find you selfish.
Speaker 3: Oh well, speaking of trauma and being shaken up. Yeah, I was excited to have you here on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I thought Russia will come by, we'll have a nice conversation and move on with our lives. Yes, the podcast is called I said no gifts, so I was a little surprised when you kind of sauntered into the studio holding what I would describe it as a very large, heavy gift.
Speaker 2: Right except for me, I mean I thought it was like a sarcastic thing, you know how like people are like I'm having a party, but like no gifts, and it's like, don't be a dick, bring a gift, right, So I just didn't want to be rude, so I did. I did bring a back pedal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it is enormous and it is heavy.
Speaker 2: It's very heavy.
Speaker 3: Here, I'll grab it. Okay, this is an enormous Uh. It's a like a cardboard box with some beautiful blue tissue flying out.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna, like I told you, I was. I'm a scared person. I worry so much. I overthink like crazy. Right, So last night I was thinking about how I was gonna wrap this box for you, and I was like, okay, we have this like gift wrap paper. We have this with this Christmas wrapping. I could wrap it up. I could tape it, but I don't know. Half time and.
Speaker 4: Then I was like, maybe I'll just put tissue paper on top.
Speaker 3: Then and hear that I love that this podcast is doing this to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, listen, I got creative.
Speaker 3: Well should we open it here?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot to this. There are, in fact, I think a few stages, oh my god, that we will hit.
Speaker 3: Did they have to go in order? No?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I think I think there's there's like a stack of something right at the top. Okay, and I think we maybe either start or end with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, Yes, all right, let's get some.
Speaker 2: Tissue here, yes, yes, get it out of there. Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh oh I like this.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'm so glad you asked. Oh my god, this is such a casual.
Speaker 3: Natural transition bestpool with the Rush show. Want to be Oh is this a new podcast?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: Is this launched yet?
Speaker 2: It did? It did launched? And this is my formal request to have you on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, of course.
Speaker 2: So these are the fires from the show that we've put up around town. It's a call in confession show, right, and anybody can call that number and leave a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: We've got to get a phone number for this show. Oh ell, let's get on it. Get us Okay, So people call in and leave secrets? Have you gotten some some You're gonna get a like a murder confession?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You are just asking for that.
Speaker 2: So so I have a lovely, lovely team that is the ones who go through all the calls. Okay they So we we put I sort of put these flyers up around town. I put up some social media to promote the show and everything, and we got Currently we're at about sixteen thousand confessions. What a catastrophe of what how do you get through that? I mean, listen, we love our interns, we love our interns, so they screen and pick out the craziest ones and then play them live for me and a guest. I come on, you have to come on.
Speaker 3: You come on with a monkey calls and says it took a baby.
Speaker 2: This was crazy. I really regret doing this. I shouldn't have done this, but I took somebody's brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is very exciting. Well, people will need to listen to this. Yes, and should I say the phone number on this podcast?
Speaker 2: Absolutely sure?
Speaker 3: Might as well throw some more into the sixteen thousands, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean listen, you brought up the podcast I didn't say or do, and oh I underneath it and.
Speaker 3: I we'll get to this in just a moment. Sure, but the phone number listener, if you want to call and leave a secret, is two one three four two one one nine six four. Okay, very exciting, perfect speaking of these like uh telephone pole things you staple on. I saw somebody going around Highland Park that did not look like an official today, A man with a beautiful long gray ponytail, ripping all of the signs off.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, have you seen this guy before? Yeah? No, right me talking, that's my guy. That is my father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy didn't look like he was from the city or anything. I was like, who is this interesting?
Speaker 2: Okay, because what I did learn is that some neighborhoods it is illegal, Oh put stuff on?
Speaker 3: Why cares come?
Speaker 2: Surely there's got to be crazier stuff going on that you have to attend to. No, But apparently in a few places, including I think North Hollywood and Studio City, maybe a couple of the places that's put that stuff up. Okay, now East Hollywood staple tape, taste on the sidewalk you want, yeah, And I'm sure there's lots of other options.
Speaker 4: But I learned that as we were kind of putting them up, as I was like, why.
Speaker 2: Aren't there any on these interesting?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, looks like we have to actually check, yeah, because there's some neighborhood busybody going around taking them off like this guy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, sorry, you hate community and podcasts, right, you hate promotion? Got it?
Speaker 3: Well that's very interesting to know. Well, everyone, keep your eye out for a man with a long gray ponytail. He's coming for your sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he hates fest Pool. Yes, he hates this show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it seems like we have a lot to look at here in this box. Okay, listener, uh and viewers, Yeah, you may not be aware of what's going on here, but this is a box literally full of what seems to be perfumes and lotions. And okay, first of all, we've got something called marad Acney Control retexturizing body pads. Is there something to say before we get into.
Speaker 2: All of these? There absolutely is, because.
Speaker 3: Right, there's so many items.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of items. And here's the thing I'm gonna I'm gonna say this in the most positive and best way that I know, you know, as as I'm sure you relate, right, we we we receive so many kind gifts, sure, sure, And and you know, oftentimes from brands you know that are like you know, releasing new lines, new launches of their own, and a lot of times, right they'll tap on people like us to help promote them. Try to try it, and they'll and they'll send over that that good, good, good free pr And let me just say this loud and proud. I am so thankful, I'm so blessed, and I'm so grateful. However, I have an abundance. This is unbelievable I've got a lot, and I want to share the wealth of some of these lovely brands.
Speaker 3: This feels like I could just this amount of different skin products could absolutely burn you into a skeleton, right exactly like you used all at once.
Speaker 2: I can't. Yeah, it's it's a little stressful for me to feel like I need to use them every single day in order to you know, that's not like a consistent regimen exactly exactly. So I do use all of these. I just use the first one that they've sent, and I'm still on that. I'm still on the first one that they've sent, And I don't want these to expire in any way, and I want to share them with my new good friend Bridge.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at something called a hair body and linen misst. We won't say the brand, so we can say whatever we want about it. Yeah, I feel like if something is for your hair body and for fabric, we're getting into some dangerous tears.
Speaker 4: It's giving head and shoulder and knees and toes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're a little like, what which of these will it damage the least?
Speaker 4: Right, We're gonna need We're gonna need one focus point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I can put it on my rug. I don't know that I'm crazy about putting it in my hair.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean it is a.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous Again, we won't say the name.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and can I at least say this though it's a celebrity brand.
Speaker 3: Oh it is.
Speaker 2: And that tells you a lot.
Speaker 3: That tells you everything you need to know about the fact that it does does it all? This could probably be used as like windshield wipe or fluid or something.
Speaker 2: And listen, this is for everybody. This is for the team. Okay, everybody's gonna get a look in this box. If you're like, wait a minute, free pr I am sharing.
Speaker 3: We've got something called a B tight lift and firm booty mask. I'll put that on now.
Speaker 2: That one I'm not sharing with anybody except for you. Actually, that one is for you, and I thought you could apply it, you know, on.
Speaker 3: Camera, would be a good name for me.
Speaker 2: Be tight, be tight, B time, not minem be tight.
Speaker 3: Be tight. Okay, So we've got I mean, and then we've got I mean, we're just listener. Yeah, it's a kind of have you gotten anything where you tried using it and it was like, oh, this was a big mistake.
Speaker 2: So okay there. Okay, so there's a lot of skincare of top, underneath is a lot of makeup. Oh okay, eyes peeled. I know huge. I'm not I'm not saying that I'm not into this. It just personally isn't great for me. But uh the brand, two faced shout out to face face. Yeah, yeah, t o, Okay, we're good. I know. They send me their like new like makeup. They like always drop new like lip gloss or new blush or whatever. They specifically do a lot of lip injection. Okay, so stuff that's going to make your lips a little fun at home.
Speaker 3: Lip injection at home?
Speaker 2: Right, So no needles or anything. It's just you put a gloss on. But then it gives you just a little bit of a burn. Oh and you know some people.
Speaker 3: Like the burn, right it feels like something's working.
Speaker 2: Sure, or you know, they want to feel something.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't want to to me that that makes me think, do I call poison control? Have I done something that will be irreversible?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? And listen, two face like comment. If you're like, girl, that's not supposed to happen. Maybe it's me, Maybe I'm the problem. But for me. I don't love it. I know some some people are like, you know it works for me, or like I know, like you know, beauty's pain, whatever, do your thing. I just feel as though I have enough juicy on my lip right now. I'm gonna be okay with that. But I did supply it for you. I did give you that just in case you choose.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: When I hear when I hear two face, the only thing I think about is the Batman villain whose face is heavily scarred from acid being thrown on his face. So then I start thinking, is this, uh if that could be an interesting new origin story for that villain, just using some face like some sort of new facial product.
Speaker 2: We have to write that sketch. He's like in the hospital, he turns over and the guy and the guy I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to plump my lip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like, well it didn't work because you didn't try to faced, which, by the way, so grateful, so grateful.
Speaker 3: So but it just you don't like the burn.
Speaker 2: Basically, I just don't like the burn. But that again could be a me thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a product. What celebrity does they thing called being French?
Speaker 2: So it's Frenchy, Frenchy, Frenchy, and that's Ashley Tisdale, that's my girl, Sharpey. So we got to show a little respect. Cutie branding, cutie branding. And let me say I love their lotion. Okay, good lotion and shampoo conditioner.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, love that stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, but again, it's like I got three four rollers or perfumes and it's like.
Speaker 3: Glow on perfume oil? What does that even mean? What glow on?
Speaker 2: Ashley actually actually let us know.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is uh, this is just a va Seline product. Everybody's out of partner.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what is this? It's I think it's like some shiny lotion, right, doing you a favor. We're shouting out so many brand names they are going to come onto. This is going to just yeah, make sure you good product basement right there there you go.
Speaker 3: Vacine, provide a B three. Have you so they burned? Thing didn't work out? Have there been outside of things that have been sent to you, have you ever had a bad like skin care product or something something you.
Speaker 2: Can well again, I just think of something else that was my fault. I got a bath bombay from Lush. I think love Lush.
Speaker 3: Lush is the place you go in and everything shaped like food, Yes, yes, you go in and disappointment like a candy store.
Speaker 2: Yes, candy story. It's it's a great vibe and everybody there is so kind and always like did you want to wash your hands? I love the washing. I didn't want to wash my hands. I got a bath bomb there once and no, actually I got sent this bath bomb. Okay, No, Lush Lush sent me a bath bomb.
Speaker 3: This could be a like a male bomb. This is just like some sort of promotion they could be doing.
Speaker 2: So this was why it was hilarious. Actually is because it was a Shrek collapse. It was Lush x Shrek.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they sent me like a Donkey bath bomb, right, and I was like smelling animal, oh yeah, And I was like absolutely, I'm going to use this. And it did smell in credit okay.
Speaker 3: Was it shaped like it was.
Speaker 2: Shaped like Donkey's head? Okay? And so I put it in like the corner of my bathroom and I remember just waiting a really long time before I used it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you wanted a special occasion.
Speaker 2: I wanted a special occasion. Little did I know that you know you shouldn't wait that long.
Speaker 3: Do they expire?
Speaker 2: Apparently?
Speaker 3: What are they made out of? Egg color?
Speaker 2: Dairy? Something interesting, something that grows more?
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 2: And if you don't check properly and you just think that those are fun birthmarks on Donkey's head and you just bathe in it anyway, oh no, you will get these like red like almost like zits all over your body. God. I remember because because I I'm like, I don't have any I don't have too many like blemishes or pimples on my like body itself. And I remember one time coming out of the shower and there was just a big one on my torso and I was like, what's that? And okay, And my boyfriend's a nurse, so I sent him a photo and I was like, what's going on with me? Like is this the end? And he was like, okay, this has to be some sort of like allergic reaction or like maybe some like laundry detergent situations. So we like switched out to the detergent and all that. It was just getting worse over a couple of days, like it would show up on my back, on the like on my shins calves, it would just show up everywhere, and I was like, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 3: I would be so terrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But then I think, oh, oh, that's how we figured it out. Actually. Then there was another thing in there that they had sent me, like a smaller bath bomb or something, and I had found it in my drawers and I like it, and I was like, oh, like, I'm going to use this bath bomb or whatever. And before I did, he was like, wait, let me look at that. And he was like, there's mold all over this. Don't use it. Oh no. And I was like, but this is what Lush sent me, lush xtrag. Do you think there's something with a Lush extrag And he was like, yeah, you know, one hundred percent just bathed in mold.
Speaker 3: This is very Shrek though very swampy, right.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm trying to be like Shrack exactly. I was. I guess I did something wrong, so Lush I waited too long, Please send me the next collaboration. I'm so grateful.
Speaker 3: I would never guess that those could go bad like that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I feel like with a lot of soap and lotions, you just kind of think this will be good forever.
Speaker 2: And That is the reason I've brought all of these to you today, because I cannot, in good conscious just let these be molding away.
Speaker 3: Right. You couldn't let bio dance, collagen peptide eyepatches go bad, of course not.
Speaker 2: I know that there's so many beautiful bodies and souls that need that stuff.
Speaker 3: We love bio dance.
Speaker 2: We love a bio dance. You have your biological parents and you all get together and you do a little bitters a biodance. No.
Speaker 3: I do like a lush. I like going in a lush and getting my hands washed and then paying for nothing and leaving. Oh yeah, I did go to like an off brand Lush in Palm Springs once, and the woman that washed my hands, I think I may have been the last person to see her alive. She seemed like she was headed into the desert to be killed or something. There was very there was a scary energy happening.
Speaker 2: That is that is Palm Springs, Like shop owners is there? Like this is my one day? You're like, what does that?
Speaker 3: No one knows where I am?
Speaker 2: Right goodbye? You're like, I'm pretty sure we're in Palm Spring right, got it?
Speaker 3: But I didn't get my hands washed and good for her and thoughts and prayers for her family because then yeah, it was like a very I think that she was on speed or something. I don't know why she did that before her shift. Yeah, but it was an interesting.
Speaker 4: Everybody needs advice, especially these days.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it.
Speaker 3: Find it something to get you through the work day. Okay, let's see here. Yeah, I think that's also bid. I like the Bio Dance. Their branding is very nice. It's very minimal. It's very medicinal, but fun.
Speaker 2: And patches are hot, girl.
Speaker 3: They are and unless they're expired, correct, correct, and god knows what's going.
Speaker 2: To walk in. Like with ipatches, you have to be.
Speaker 3: And everyone's like, he's got somewhere he's going to be.
Speaker 2: That is a hydration gang. It's a good look.
Speaker 3: There's a I mean, they're just literally, man, we've got more acney control. We've got algae.
Speaker 2: Body oil Okay, interesting, okay, body oil, Like.
Speaker 3: What does body? What is the that's something you put into the bath or is this something you put after so you're greasy?
Speaker 2: I think you put it on before. But also that could be a whole blatant lie because you put like hair oil, like ten fifteen minutes before you watch.
Speaker 3: All right, kind of a deep condition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's that say? Ampm? It just kind of says put it on dryer, damp skin. That's it. Okay, So it's a little like.
Speaker 3: We don't know what the product is and you don't either. Just try it.
Speaker 2: No, but hey, we're grateful.
Speaker 3: We're grateful. We're absolutely grateful. We've got keels.
Speaker 2: We all know.
Speaker 3: Oh sunscreen, Now, this is something good for me.
Speaker 2: Oh oh honey, I got a ton of sunscreen in there.
Speaker 3: And this expires in July, so I've got a couple I could have a fun half of a summer.
Speaker 4: See and I definitely was not going to use it up by July.
Speaker 2: So that's great.
Speaker 3: This is perfect.
Speaker 2: I'll take that to the po that's going to the right of the laptop. So that's what we're keeping. Okay, we've got.
Speaker 3: More vasseline supple and soft. Everyone wants to be supple and but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like, look at how big these bottles are. Where is a girl going to store?
Speaker 3: This would last a lifetime.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 3: There's another one in the vasoline is just giving it away. I'm telling you, we've got more maraud. Oh, this is an SPF.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's about four more of those we're getting. I have a different Okay, right up, A laptop.
Speaker 3: Is important for me. Jurgons, I know you do uh deep conditioning, Shaya and cocoa butter blend. This is a don't put special value. That's someone's got to talk to the Jurgons. People put special value.
Speaker 2: On your bottle.
Speaker 3: People are not going to buy for a skincare. They want it to seem expensive, fancy. Yes, it seems like I'm and I'm not speaking for you. I'm seeking for myself.
Speaker 2: Absolute.
Speaker 3: This makes it seem like garbage. Okay, so we'll put that here.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's going to the left. Garnier. We all love tease.
Speaker 3: This is a curl construct creation Moose.
Speaker 2: In case you wanted to switch up everything in your life.
Speaker 3: I want to define my curls and don't we all with no way down? Yeah, extra stronghold. You can go stronger though. This is the three square. You can go up to five square.
Speaker 2: It's three out of five, right, Yes, you just seemed like a three out of right. I want a little bit of a little bit of movement, you know, Yeah, yeah, Oh, okay, so you wanted a four that's gone to the left. Sure, we know, Marod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna name everything in here. We've got boy Smells, Boy.
Speaker 2: Smells, Boy Smells Again. I love this one, But I have another. Oh you do like this one? I do?
Speaker 4: I mean I like it?
Speaker 3: Is it a perfume? Yes, boy Smells rosy cheeks. That sounds like a name of a bad superhero or something or dective.
Speaker 2: It's rosy cheeks.
Speaker 3: Boy Smells rosy cheeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the full name. It's nice, it does smell.
Speaker 3: Okay, and this could I guess this could be used by anybody because it's boy smells and it's rosy cheek exactly.
Speaker 2: So make that well you will.
Speaker 3: Now we have something called a Huda Bootta Beauty Boom.
Speaker 2: Now this brand, I genuinely, I mean obviously with all of them, but this brand, this brand is a make up. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we're getting into makeup easy beauty, hood of beauty. And I feel every time I say that out loud, I feel like it's also necessary to clarify. I don't know if anybody in here watched the most recent season of Love Island. It is not that hood uh oh, it is a different named hoodah. And this is this ties so well to what we were talking because you would think that's that's a mononym situation. But they kind of came up at the same time. Yea, the same.
Speaker 3: I bet whoever's in charge of Hood of Beauty is like, we might need to think of a new name for the product.
Speaker 2: No, and they did cut ties. They did cut ties. They partnered and then they partner for like, you don't partner with a Love Island person.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Everybody?
Speaker 2: They warned them and they did it. They did the whole cutie Like, we are not the same person trend.
Speaker 3: You would be better off partnering with someone who just crawled out of the sewer.
Speaker 2: Partner with us, that's the real answer. And genuinely they do. I love Hood of Beauty. Everything they send me is incredible, but again, there's just.
Speaker 4: A lot, and I want to share.
Speaker 3: There's only so much.
Speaker 2: There's only so much powder your girl can put.
Speaker 3: I've got more of it. Yeah, now we've got two of something here. This is called a milkshake coconut cream. I'm speaking to the entire skincare and beauty industry, right Now, I do not like when food is brought in because it's I like to eat things, and when things look or smell or refer to food and they're not, it's just it's disappointing, it's excusing.
Speaker 2: Sure, we'll hear me out, though these are also fragrances. Though you want to, like, you know, be eaten up.
Speaker 3: Like I'm always looking to be eaten up.
Speaker 2: I'm always trying to get eaten up. Literally, that's my entire port. What is the smell like?
Speaker 3: It's a moisture mist for body, and it's milk coconut milkshakes, so it's gonna smell like tanning salon.
Speaker 2: Give it a with give it a w Oh that's.
Speaker 3: Not Oh that's a honey and orange blossom. That's a little more sophisticated.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's going to the back of the laptop. We're not touching those ever. Again.
Speaker 3: Look what you're easy Okay, we're leaving a lot of this easy bake.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, lots of easy bake. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Then we've got super food, air whip, moisture cream, kale, and spinach.
Speaker 2: Oh youth to the people, and look at it. See this is another thing we have yet. I mean we kind of talked about with bio Dance, like the esthetics of all these products. It's so interesting which ones you choose to keep and which ones you choose not to.
Speaker 3: What they look literally, what they look like half of the thing hats what is your like skincare routine?
Speaker 2: Okay, so shout out bio dance. Actually, okay, they sent me something.
Speaker 3: Got to find my bio I'll find that later.
Speaker 2: Yes, the pink and purple right there, all those are.
Speaker 3: The ones that I identified. Okay, they're going to keep.
Speaker 2: Yes, you should keep Keith Pile they sent because I used to be a very good skincare girly ampm. I was on that.
Speaker 3: Routine forty steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then sometimes you're like, I'm tired, Like I don't know how people do it surely, Like I mean, listen, I did it for a couple of years, and I'm like, how long is that going to ride? Right, I'm kind of riding it a little bit. So now for me, it's a little bit of I need ease in my routine. I need something that's going to be simple, and that's also just not going to take a bunch of time. It's just going to be like, oh, I just brushed my teeth. I'm about to go to bed. What's something quick I can do? Right right? Biodance sent me these like jelly miss.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like the sound of a jelly.
Speaker 4: Miss jelly mists literally just like a spray.
Speaker 2: So again, there's no like tappy, there's no mix anything, and literally all you do they say, it's the first step of the skin caroutine.
Speaker 4: You just spray it all over your face and just let it set.
Speaker 3: Your skin's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you so much, Bio Danced. That's all I think that you do. All I just do like one hundred sprays? Can I go to bed?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, bio Dance, reach out and reach out to.
Speaker 2: Your biological parents and get down on the dance floor.
Speaker 3: Okay. So then we've got milk Ourx Advanced Better aging cream, some sort of polypeptide complex from Beakman, right, and they've been around since eighteen o two.
Speaker 2: We all know that. Sure, they've been saying words that we all understand forever.
Speaker 3: We've got a Rosafa silky perfection, pearlfection okay, instant plumping, Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Listen, if these are your goals.
Speaker 2: These are the products you grab anybody, anybody I've peaked Ellis, Ellis's up on their feet, coming to get that exact plus.
Speaker 3: The next recording of this podcast, my face will be fully melted off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, so I tried it.
Speaker 3: I will have blinded myself. My teeth will be like shattered. It's gonna be Okay, we've got more super food skin drip thistle thing here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it's kind of a pear shaped keychain. Keychain, yes see, Okay, so hood of beauty they send every time, they send me a purse, which the last.
Speaker 3: Person every time how many times?
Speaker 2: Oh no, truly they are. I'm obsessed with them. I'm obsessed with them. I have them. They send me a freaking purse, They send me keychains, and they send me like all their powder in their blush and like lip stuff. Wow, And I'm like, I love the purses. Definitely gonna have an abundance of purses. Can't have an abundance of.
Speaker 3: Yet you didn't bring me a purse.
Speaker 2: And yet what's this?
Speaker 3: This looks like a weapon. Okay, Circus solet has gotten into the perfume business. They really have, and it looks like a pizza cutter.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna have to believe me on this one. I've got another one at home.
Speaker 3: You love it that much?
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it, and I simply must share with you. Oh it's a light sense, it's very nice.
Speaker 3: It brings to mind Las Vegas, sure, flying through the air, the circus.
Speaker 2: And how gorgeous is this bottle? I know that bottle is really something that's got all out iridescent. One might describe.
Speaker 3: It as, and again, a pizza cutter and a pizza that's going in the keep. Yes, now you've got a coozy from herbal Oasis.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so this is a brand that makes mushroom drinks and weed drinks. Oh and I'm far too selfish to share those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that's a valuable item to having.
Speaker 2: The frieze exactly. And also I would have there just weren't anymore right.
Speaker 3: You've consumed all the assumed all in it.
Speaker 2: I'm stoned right now, But I brought you a cutie cozy, a cozy, a kouzzie is.
Speaker 3: It is a cozy coo? I never know. I'm always like right before I say kozy, I think is a cozy.
Speaker 2: I always get scared saying coozy coozy. You know it doesn't it just give scary?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, it's like, oh, I don't want to call it. I've got to see particular company. There's cozy, cuzy.
Speaker 2: It is coozy though, cuzy though.
Speaker 3: Trying to find a better word, I have to admit.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see, I think I'm seeing sprite under your cozy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can reveal that is that true. We've just said fifty different product.
Speaker 5: But that is what you saw me getting up to get because it just looks so refreshing, not to endorse, not to endorse.
Speaker 3: Like influencing people very.
Speaker 2: Quickly, like if you guys don't get a hundred reach outs after this of brands being like and we'd love Bridger to do had read and we'd love an a read.
Speaker 3: Obey your thirst?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like I got you. This is where we continue to just say we are grateful, We are grateful.
Speaker 3: Garnier fruitis obey your thirst. Yeah, we'll just apply that to everything. Oh say osa, night dream night serum. The listener has got a whole list right now. It's okay, okay, okay, I'll trike that this was a bioretinal interesting.
Speaker 2: And I hear that stuff is important.
Speaker 3: People love retinal people love. But again it's part of these steps, these whole things people do, like a fifty step thing, and you have to wait weeks for results.
Speaker 2: I don't have the patience for that. No, no, or the time or the energy. And going to beds like really sticky and it's fun sometimes. Okay, it's not always fun when you have a partner too. That's like you know, in your space, you're kind of like, don't touch the thing.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just so it ruins the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It does, It does sometimes. Maybe the heck is that you're supposed to do it like an hour or two before bed.
Speaker 3: The scheduling. I know who is able to do that sort of planning in their.
Speaker 2: Lives, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm busy watching TV.
Speaker 2: I'm on vacation. I'm on vacation, on vacation.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's see here. Now, this looks like a baby bottle. This is from Loreal. We love Lorelee. Okay, your thirst Collagen, moisture, Bounce serum.
Speaker 2: You're right. It is a cutey little that looks like.
Speaker 3: Be careful, don't take this to a preschool or a nursery.
Speaker 2: Certainly not a lush because that smells like it. This is like a it's like a baby bottle. Yeah, I could easily. I'm not going to drink from us, and that's fair. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Okay. Then we've got more keels retinol okay, and again retinall is important. Any expiration. Maybe I could spray some of this on my face at some.
Speaker 2: Point, giving more of a like a a juice dispense more than a yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, oh yeah, this is like an into hand wipe on face. That's going in the keep okay, glass lower lit injection galower.
Speaker 2: Here we go with theections. Can I dare you to try facete?
Speaker 3: You just told me a burns, well, I want you to tell me a few should I try it?
Speaker 2: I need you to tell hear me.
Speaker 3: I'll do a little bit too, Okay, show me how to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you give me one and you keep one, and then we'll burn together.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, okay, you're going to do the cooling instant lip plumber no.
Speaker 4: Which everyone works with my fit.
Speaker 2: You know the one?
Speaker 3: Oh I love that vest.
Speaker 2: You've got actually palm springs.
Speaker 3: Palm springs, that makes sense. It's got a little general stores like cross stitching or something. Right, very cool, thank you. Okay, and then I'm going to try the let's see, I guess. Are they all just the same in different colors?
Speaker 2: Yep? Oh well I mean different different color? Yeah yeah, different yep, different colors, yep, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh oh they have different things. Oh okay. These I've already decided on which one I'm going to use. I'll tell you the names, and you tell me which I'm when I'm going to use stars are aligned, sweet Spots, Chocolate cream Pie or Wifey for lifey? You know which one I'm going to use?
Speaker 2: Wifey for LIFEY. Let's do this. What do you have there? I have hits end will do. So we're gonna try these. We're gonna put mouth to thing. Oh my god, mind sparkly. Oh okay, and I've got kind of and then.
Speaker 4: You get to sell these. These have our mouth hues.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, okay, So how much do I apply? I know, I'm this could ruin me, This could ruin us.
Speaker 4: No, it's gonna be great Okay, So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We don't have mirrors, so I'm gonna go first, and I'm just gonna let you tell me to make sure that they're doing this right.
Speaker 4: Okay, mirror, So you just kind of want to tap a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, okay here, yeah, okay, get a good like thread, very dry. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I make sure you get in there. Oh and here we go. Little burn. I like the sound of a little bit of burn, but it's kind of nice. Okay, let me try. Oh, this one's like, oh my gosh, okay, this one is it tastes like middle school? I like I definitely used to have a lip gloss that was literally just like this. Mm hmm. Yeah. Yeah, feel free to do a little rub. Oh that's a great color on you. Huh uh huh oh is it? Oh, it's all am I looking like wifey for lifey who We've got a little bit of a burn coming in.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting a burn.
Speaker 2: It might be me give it a few seconds.
Speaker 3: You break out eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's coming, it is, it's happening. It's happening.
Speaker 3: Interesting. I get too strong for this.
Speaker 2: I might just also become like this though in a few seconds and that might be fun.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm feeling it. I'm feeling it. It's kind of a menthol burn, right, Okay? Is that that?
Speaker 4: I feel like we just took an edible at the same time, and you're like, I'm it hit.
Speaker 2: We're both I'm feeling it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got I'm now wifey for lifey.
Speaker 2: So, okay, that just made it to the left side. Are you keeping that?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm just so disoriented more myrad Now we've got some sort of coupon. Two faces really come strunk?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yes, So I included the card in there so that we could properly discuss this lip injection situation.
Speaker 3: No burn plumping, Well, there is burn, so I waven light.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm so sorry to face. Please don't stop sending me things.
Speaker 3: Plumps, limps, plumps, lips instantly.
Speaker 2: Hmm. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Anything you guys see a result.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's a good idea to have your lips plump instantly. That that is usually goes hand in hand with something like shellfish something being wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, do you remember the what was the challenge where people would like like inhale into like a bottle or something so that their lips would immediately inject. Do you remember that. You need to look that up. You need to look that up where.
Speaker 3: People like were they falling off their face?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What was it called the lip plump challenge? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just search lip plump challenge and see it's like I think you would like put like it around a glass or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, the Kylie Jenner lip.
Speaker 4: Challenge, The Kylie Jenner lip Challenge.
Speaker 3: Everything good starts with Kylie. Oh boy, people are looking yep mmm oh and I'm feeling the burn now too.
Speaker 2: It's strengthening. Yeah, people are looking scared.
Speaker 3: This must have ended in tragedy. That's how most of these viral challenges do, Kyla. They looks great though.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm so sorry to have provided you with a burn. But truly you're popping off right now, like the glosses insane. You're you look incredible. I'm like, I don't know what I look like, but tell me, it's look fantastically. You look fantastic. It like matches he continues to match with your vests than you.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: No, and truly you found such a great lip color. This is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I finally found that I've been looking forever and it was wifey for LIFEY.
Speaker 2: Wifey for LIFEY, you can relief.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, more lip injection.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. Those are just literally the like like powder sponges.
Speaker 3: These are good to have around the house. These spare matches, batteries. Absolutely, They're the sort of thing that you know that's a key.
Speaker 2: It's like blots.
Speaker 3: Occasionally you need something, they.
Speaker 2: Send a hundred.
Speaker 3: The thing when these companies send you things, it's like you do remember you realize I'm one person. You've got to remember I'm one. I'm not I don't have a warehouse. I'm one grateful, but again, one person.
Speaker 2: One person. Just save yourself on the shipping. Yes, yes, I just one custom personalized box, one thing from every single brand in the world could be sent to us.
Speaker 3: Right, that would be That would be great, That would be great, and we start our own yes, okay. And then this is a uh huh lavender and milkshake. Yes, I think we've gotten every product here, I think. And then we have a loose lid.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is that's for the retinal Oh. I was because I thought construct Once you get it, you close the lid, and that's the game.
Speaker 3: I think officially you've brought me the most gifts ever on this podcast. I mean, I can't imagine how many items.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what gets to live on the set?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's up to our wonderful crew here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean you guys can keep the one that burned you and me. Yeah, the one that's actively tingling on our lips just at this present moment.
Speaker 3: The one that leads us to being unrecognizable.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the one that's happening right now.
Speaker 3: I feel it in my gums.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 3: Well, this is great. I'm so thrilled to have so many problems.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: This is really lovely. I'm going to just slowly start applying these.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, let me know. I'll be back on the pod in about six to eight weeks.
Speaker 3: Right wait, I thought Bridger hosted This is the Sky.
Speaker 2: You look completely different. You have these huge curls.
Speaker 3: I'm worried. Okay, we don't need to put them all away. Let's say we'll just shovel. I like the sound that we're making.
Speaker 2: This is good, This is good. This is good cherry experience that didn't make any sound. Yeah, people like to hear it open like that one was big.
Speaker 3: That one was just like a little sound experiment.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you ready for this. I'm gonna do a spray. We're gonna get a little sent up in this bitch. Oh that was that was big. That was big.
Speaker 4: Okay, boy smells rosy cheeks.
Speaker 2: We love you. Let's see saving.
Speaker 3: Makes a good noise when you pull it out.
Speaker 2: Let's try it again.
Speaker 3: Oh that was the.
Speaker 2: Uh I I loved? How was the lip burner? You guys two faces never sending me anything ever again? Literally when I told when I told my boyfriend that I was bringing all of this pr on set, he was like my publicist and literally being like, Okay, we'll just make sure that brainds know that you know you are happy with all the stuff that you're sending.
Speaker 3: Like, no, she told me before this, I'm giving you a bunch of crap. Don't put on you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to come off as ungrateful, So just make sure that you are continuing to reiterate that you are a blessed person. And I was like, you got it, you got it. I'm so happy to receive all of these presents. Thank you so much. I am sharing my wealth.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm thrilled about these good good. Well, I think we should play a game. Yes, we're going to play a game called Gift Your a Curse. I need a number between one and ten from you eight.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I have to do some light calculating to get our game pieces. So right now you can promote, recommend, do whatever you want. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, we already talked about Festpool because Bridger brought it up. I literally was like, we don't have to talk about it, but then Bridger just pulled out the flyers. Don't know where he got that, but yes, Festpool is out. You can follow at Festpool Pod on Instagram, TikTok, of course YouTube and wherever you get your podcasts. We also, of course do a video recording of it, so all the videos are up on YouTube, so go check that out. You can also check out I did a comedy show that is now now streaming and is now more of a comedy special that's out and about and it's called How I Met Your Massy. We are about to tour, actually bringing it to New York next month and then hopefully a few other stops along the way later, which is a little bit of a tease and a sneak peak soul.
Speaker 3: Well, that's great. Everybody find all of this find a Russia online, et cetera. Yes, oh, I'm excited for that show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Not a Urusha et cetera. It's actually just a Rasha. It's just a mononym. Actually, would you know I'm teaching you. I I like et cetera. It could be cute, it could be new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of a fune. It's kind of a yeah, I think that would work for you.
Speaker 2: Rausha et cetera.
Speaker 3: That's your second chapter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me just call my agent. I'm gonna have I'm gonna head out.
Speaker 3: Russia et cetera. Yes, Okay, this is how we play Gift or a Curse. I'm going to name three things. You'll tell me if they're a gift or a curse and why, and then I'll tell you if you're right or wrong because there are correct answers. Okay, you can lose, so I need you to be careful.
Speaker 2: Okay, all three like as a bundle.
Speaker 3: You have to be No, I'll name one. You'll say if it's a gift or curse and why?
Speaker 2: On and on? Incredible?
Speaker 3: All right. This first one is from a listener named Sarah. Gift or a curse when people bring Bluetooth speakers.
Speaker 2: On a hike. No, no, no, curse, cursed, cursed because you're not alone on this journey. Queen like, I like, if we're bringing the speaker, we better be bringing some headphones we need and the connecting kind that have, like the dongle that hangs off and somehow we're all connected to the same thing. That is a gift. This is a curse. I ask Nobody asked, what row?
Speaker 3: What gift? I'm going to look. I understand conceptually, this is one of the most annoying things you can possibly do. Whether you're doing it on a hike, on a bus, on the subway, there's a little part of me when somebody's doing this. I'm having a good listening to their tunes. I think it's great. I think bring it along. Blast your tunes at me.
Speaker 4: You're on the hike and you're bio dancing.
Speaker 3: I'm bio dancing.
Speaker 2: Mom and dad, we love this music. This is La Baby. That's wild. That's a wild take.
Speaker 3: Now, this is something I would never do myself, but when somebody brings along, it's usually a fun song we're hearing and we move on with our day. No, I think it's a gift.
Speaker 2: No, if a friend pulls up with that, I'm saying, thank you for bringing that. You better leave that in the trunk of your car. I don't even want it in the passenger seat. I want it to be hidden.
Speaker 3: I think it's a gift. I mean, I know it's a gift. You're wrong. Okay. Number two, this is from a listener named Cameron. Gift or a curse shoes on household?
Speaker 2: No, actually so much more cursed? Why cursed as hell? Listen, I'm Asian. You are going to take your dirty, gum filled, dirt soiled, hash slinging shoes off off and you know, and you know what to We're not even being selective about it. It's not like, oh, I'm having people over. They can keep their shoes on. They can take their shoes off. There's more to being a cowboy than kicking your boots off.
Speaker 3: Like, is that a phrase? I don't know that should be on a sign.
Speaker 4: I think I've probably read it on a sign.
Speaker 3: There's more to being a cowboy than kicking your boots off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the monkey told me that he took my brother. He left the words, he said, here you go, and they were just they stuck with me. So you're saying, curse, huge curse, huge curse.
Speaker 3: Correct. Correct. I can't fight against the household where everyone's just walking around in their shoes. What is that you live in a public restroom. I don't understand that this has ever been a thing. It's really confusing to me that shoes off households are like a novelty to some people.
Speaker 2: And so soon as you forget get air or like you leave like a phone on a counter and you like walk a few extra steps, totally.
Speaker 3: There's room. There's you can have some exceptions on occasion, sure, but the idea of everybody just running around in their shoes like it's a bus station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing? You got shoes on the couch.
Speaker 3: You're filthy, you're discussed.
Speaker 2: She was in the bed.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: That's somebody who's going through something. That's somebody who's Yeah, they they'll regret their choices they're making in that era of their lives exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know she was in bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no curse.
Speaker 3: That's a curse. Okay, you've gone one right so far. This is from a listener named Randy. Gift or a curse when someone says we've been busy as part of their pregnancy announcement.
Speaker 2: I love it, Listen, there's a reason why, Like those stupid little cliches are cliches. It's like, you know, there's nothing wrong with that one, is what I'm saying. Like, it's it's the same energy as like, you know, like the husbands that are like, you gotta keep the missus happy. It's that is that kind of tone that's like, shut up, don't come near me ever. But this one's Okay, we've been busy. Yeah, you've been busy. You've been busy knocking boots, you've been busy reproducing. I get I get it. You have been busy. You're telling me the truth, and you're doing it in a fun, silly, comedic way. I love you. I love your gift. I love your gift.
Speaker 3: Correct gift. Great, drag me into your sex life, Drag me, kicking and screaming into how you created your child. I need to imagine this. Yes, uh, give me a hint as to how it all happened. Totally sexy.
Speaker 2: I've been asking people where are they getting babies? Nobody's telling me. They're just telling me that they've been busy. Yes, I've been busy.
Speaker 3: We've been busy. Every every pregnancy announcement should say something along these lines. Maybe just even we had sex. Yes, that's a good one for a baby.
Speaker 2: And tell me exactly how this baby was conceived. Yeah, that's what I want to know. Track it for me.
Speaker 3: I think it's nice. I think it's nice, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Great, it's a gift.
Speaker 2: It's a gift.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got two out of three pretty.
Speaker 2: Good, sixty six per sixty six percent. You're soaring yay, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Well, we should answer a listener question, would you help me? So?
Speaker 2: Why did I choose eight?
Speaker 3: This is a question that happens occasionally on this podcast. Now I have a list of thousands of suggestions at this point, and we do them randomly. Okay, So I do you know one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, there's one and it gives It's very gracious of me giving you some time to promote. That's let's be honest. No, that very gracious of me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got this. Are you ready? I am so grateful. I am so yes, I'm just grateful to get the time to plug and promote.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: There we go. That's the answer, and eight was a nice choice, nice round number.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, people are writing into I said no gifts at gmail dot com. Will you help me answer a question? Yes, all right, this is dear Bridger and malicious guest. That's rude. My partner and I are getting married in three months. Here's here's a link to our wedding website in case you'd like to purchase something off our registry. Oh, okay, we're off to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, kay tacky, Sure, tacky.
Speaker 3: We're dealing with the tacky person, so just keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: We are both very excited about the wedding, and my family has been enthusiastically supportive. My fiance's family, on the other hand, has been totally disengaged and they seem to not be thrilled about the whole thing. My fiance's parents seem unhappy in their own marriage. They once told me in front of my fiance that their children are the only thing holding their marriage together. They never opened our save the date email. Okay, well that's their business, and haven't commented on the invitation we sent them weeks ago. His sister is divorced and has taken every opportunity to bash our excitement about the wedding. She told us not to bother tasting wedding cakes because they're all horrible and we won't get any anyway, and she advised my fiance to hide his and to hide his financial assets from me so he wouldn't have to shell out if we get divorced. I know that these people are likely projecting their own unhappiness onto my relationship, but how do I deal with them? Is there any hope in convincing them that love isn't dead, or at the very least that they should be a bit more supportive? Thank you for your wise advice. Enraged and engaged in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that was sic of you. Oh I do like that.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's not going to make up for just how deeply tacky the rest.
Speaker 2: Of this, right, I mean, listen, we can't maybe send you anything on your registry, but if you want too far to quickly explained, Yeah, if she wants.
Speaker 4: Stuff that you have to use by July, we've got you.
Speaker 3: This person first of all, asks to give me, to give them a gift and maybe you. Yeah, they go on to attack their future in laws, the in laws who so nicely said that their children are holding the marriage together. I think that's nice.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet. I think that's nice thing.
Speaker 3: You kids are so important that even though we despise each other, you're keeping it together your sacrifice. I think that's very nice. Yeah, the sister is divorced, she's going through something. She apparently didn't like her wedding cake. So she's been through a lot of problems in her life.
Speaker 4: There is only one flavor that does make sense.
Speaker 3: It makes perfect sense. And so she's attacked the parents and the sister. There are probably other family members she just didn't have time to attack, and so, and then she's trying to get deal with them. Well, stop being so horrible to.
Speaker 2: Them, right, Have you ever heard of the let them theory?
Speaker 3: Yes, let them attack your.
Speaker 2: Let them harass you.
Speaker 3: Let them drag you through their own problems.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so clear though that You're right. These people have been just like we recently were on this podcast Burned Burned.
Speaker 3: We're burned recently.
Speaker 2: Currently currently we're we're performing through our.
Speaker 3: Burn but our lips have never looked better.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But we're snatched.
Speaker 2: We look off. Some beauty is pain. They've they've been so burned so bad. They hate their own marriage. The sister got a divorce, so she hates marriage. They hate just the idea of love right now. And this person in the family is seemingly finding success right sending probably cuty little save the dates, or maybe they're tacky, because that's what we think.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure one of these things said we've been busy.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, and what a gift.
Speaker 2: So I would say, I mean, what's the what's the partner's role in all this? The guy sucks, he's a problem, right. I just feel like if my family was the one behaving like that, you kind of have to be like, hey, yeah, cut it out, cut that shit out.
Speaker 3: But the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. This is going to be a bad marriage because she's marrying someone from this family. They are bad at being married.
Speaker 2: Because if your family sucks, you suck that.
Speaker 3: We know how it works.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly. That's a blanket statement. It's not there's no nuance right that ever?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And so these two, I mean I think ultimately, why not just you've got three months to the wedding? Why not end it now? I'm now looking at their registry?
Speaker 2: Yes, or like three months, like focus on your wedding, then, girl, what are you doing thinking about like your fiance's family? Like who does that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Who thinks about like literally anybody else except for themselves leading up to your wedding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want grapefruit spoons. I think I've actually given grapefruit spoons as a housewarming gift before.
Speaker 2: Why did those exist? Why does that?
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful thing to have a little spoon with a.
Speaker 4: Saw, so it doesn't like get everywhere, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just kind of the perfect thing that only does one thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you know what, you can.
Speaker 3: Also defend your home with it.
Speaker 2: Sharp No, No, who's putting that on a registry? Why is that on a registry?
Speaker 3: Engaged and enraged? Well, it looks like they've asked for the world here they want. I mean, this list goes on and on and on. Oh my goodness, I will say that looks like they're also asking for some sort of card game. Let's see a soap dish. Well, they're not getting any of this from me beautiful teapot. Though.
Speaker 2: All the brands that have tapped in and are watching this episode, their ears might be broken up.
Speaker 3: Look at this, I'm gonna I'm gonna promote something called Emerson Creek Pottery because look how cute that teapot is.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is cutie, that is cuty. I went to Emerson Oh interesting.
Speaker 3: This is a spinoff of Emerson College.
Speaker 2: Yes, Emerson Emerson makes teeple. They used to teach college courses worthless. Yes, stupid, stupid business idea, very bad this they're taking off teapots.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs a teapot. They have them on their wedding registries. Yes, well, I think we answered the question almost perfectly. I would say more than perfectly. We solved it and we were going through something at the time. Yes, we were suffering.
Speaker 2: No, we are so selfless.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think we did a nice job. You might have just saved someone's life.
Speaker 2: Gosh.
Speaker 4: I hope they have a wonderful wedding, I really do I have.
Speaker 3: I hope that it ends soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that they go on vacation while they're at their wedding.
Speaker 3: Sure, get out of that situation.
Speaker 2: It's nasty, just marriage in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I've got hundreds of items. Now I'm very excited to kind of dip and try and test and burn. Yes, thank you for bringing these, of course. Thank you to brands. Yes, ultimately, thank you brand.
Speaker 2: Thank you brands, thank you. Shout up, Organs, Vasoline, Gardner, Fructisse, circ silet loreal Uh, you're ad super foods, bio dance, biodance.
Speaker 6: Okay, Keels, two faced, two faced, if you're still with us, if you're still with us, better than we are.
Speaker 2: Hanging on and listen a little bit less of a burn. Yeah right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's going down.
Speaker 2: It's going down, and I'm yelling timber and so let us know, Kasha, reach out, reach out, reach out.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for being here. I've had such a lovely time.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is great and I better see you on that festipool.
Speaker 3: Couch reach out reach out. Don't make me call the number.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, listener, the podcast is over.
Speaker 3: I'm burning. I have to move on, move on with your day. I love you, goodbye, I said, No Gifts is an exactly right production. Our senior producer is Ellis Nelson, and our episodes are beautifully mixed by Ben Holliday. The theme song is by Miracle Worker Amy Mann, and we couldn't do it without our booker, Patrick Cottner. You must follow the show on Instagram. At I said No Gifts, that's where you're going to see pictures of all these wonderful gifts I'm getting. And don't you want to see the gifts?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Invit did you hear?
Speaker 1: Funa man myself perfectly clear? But you're a guest to me. You gotta come to me empty, And I said, no, guests, your presences presents enough. I already had too much stuff, So how do you dad to survey me? Fiften