Speaker 1: It is drink Champs, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper. He's a great as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 3: He's a Miami hip hop pyoneer put up as DJ.
Speaker 2: E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean, and.
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 2: And your number one source for drunk d chans. Mother every day is New Year's Listen, It's time for drink Champions. Drink up, motherfuck mother. What a good bee hopeing? He shut the ship? Is your boy in O R E? What up is d J e f N.
Speaker 4: You know it's meth bleaking the building against hosts.
Speaker 5: In case y'all don't know, we got one of the ill it's lyrical giants, not only a New York legend, a legend period. I was so glad when bars got back in style and when you know, street music came back in style, because I was like, I know, this brother gonna be all right. He is a person that got records with all your favorite artists. He's also your ghostwriter's favorite ghost writer. Penn niggas up some shit. Get you right, Get you out there looking good.
Speaker 2: You're understand. I'm Sam.
Speaker 5: Was down on one of the most gangsterist people in gangsterist labels in the world, and it's time to tell his story and his totality in case you don't know what you're talking about. So about the want to know the motherfucker. Now, I heard you say somewhere that you brung FINDI back.
Speaker 6: Well the print, the print print, because this is part that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, because I'm bringing dou rags back. I feel like I'm I know, I know you've been trying to claim that.
Speaker 2: Back. You know what I'm saying. Ahead ahead, Because a.
Speaker 6: Lot of the big brands, right, they be having sometimes they go through phases. With my opinion, they be having like whack designers and Ship. So I don't know who was design Infendy for a couple of years, but they wasn't making the f prints, okay. And I was always a fan of that, okay. And I'm also a fan of like Vince Ship. I'd be like on my nineties two thousands looking for certain type of pieces. So there was like a period between like twenty and fifteen to like twenty and seventeen while I was literally just scouring the fucking world looking for different vintage Fendy pieces all over the place. I guess somebody has that. I offer them money, like, yo, can I buy that off for you? And I'm buying these pieces because they were not selling the zuka It's called a suka. They weren't selling the shit in the stall. You could not go nowhere and buy the shit in the store. So I'm finding pieces all over the world and I'm wearing it, wearing it, wearing it like Yale too, straight to the point where I started a bus just oh, mister findy man, all this ship like that there was People were referring to me as I'm wearing this ship all the time. So when I see other stars wearing it, actually I think I forced Finny to make the motherfucker again because I was tagging them all the time.
Speaker 2: Of Okay, I know I'm ghetto, but can I be like a box? But I could dress niggas.
Speaker 7: So I was just rocking the ship like and plus I was wearing it because I knew nobody else could ever.
Speaker 3: Wear it because it wasn't for sale. And now you said you was targeting vintage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, A.
Speaker 6: Lot of pieces because they wasn't vintage. Because they wasn't you could not go in the store and bottle shit. They making ship with the eyes and all kind of ugly ship that niggas wasn't buying.
Speaker 2: I wasn't jacking none of that ship.
Speaker 5: That ship was trash years of trash.
Speaker 2: Ship was that a lot of eyes was bad.
Speaker 6: So during that time, you couldn't go in no storm by the fidy print.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 6: So I was rocking it the print like two years straight, but buying it all over the plate l A. I found a little bit of this spot. So it's like they had who who quarterback?
Speaker 2: Wasn't me?
Speaker 6: Ya couldn't not buy it to wear it, you know what I'm saying. But I'm tagging them every day and there with like different sites that were like dedicated to mo in friendly. I'm tagging it like yo, pick me, pick me ship. So they hit you up. Nah, he's good for him.
Speaker 2: Up to hit you up. Too much money, That's all it is. That's a big fablieve I was made on his friendy fall under that and being fall into that would be a mate. No huh, it's not so. I mean, we've got people who work here right Jesus just looking at us like going to the what up? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 7: It is? It is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, long story show that they'll they'll be there'll be no check for me, okay, all credit, but I ain't do it for the credit.
Speaker 2: I just like it. This ship could be asked him what he's drinking? Can do say? We don't don't because I's see you ain't gonna lie. I see you on map hopping show.
Speaker 7: You have that one drink for like an hour straight.
Speaker 2: I was like going to hell, like so okay, so you me and you ain't get the memo?
Speaker 7: What the memo to wear holes in our shirt today?
Speaker 2: A different clock?
Speaker 3: But that's your own clothing line, right, Oh yeah yeah dope? And why state this is my ship?
Speaker 2: Okay? And you got two.
Speaker 5: Different versions of it, right because I heard you got one like a like an athletic version and you got like an upper scale.
Speaker 2: I mixed up both together, okay.
Speaker 6: I put like high end street where with with sportswear all the time. I didn't make the ship whatever. I don't have no rhyme or reason. I'll be pushing together right.
Speaker 5: But boom, and you went to Saint John's University. You can really say I'm brown skin. I live in Queens and.
Speaker 2: I love I was going I get it. Dm C went there. J Cole went there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, if you went there, we ain't claiming you.
Speaker 8: So damn.
Speaker 6: How was that going to a legendary school? Uh No, that was cool, man, That was that was really cool because I needed to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: I was. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was determined to try to get out of the hood one up and do it the way my mother wanted me to do it the right way. But then the wrap, I wasn't like shopping the demo when trying to get on rappers over the dream for me. You know what I'm saying. I was battle rapping and killing niggas on uh uh, you know, barber shops and all like it.
Speaker 2: Just before like Smack had the big stages.
Speaker 6: So I was doing that ship and then Buster ROMs called wind of it and he actually right now he cameos and I got to him and all that. He sent somebody to my school some type of way to contact me. I thought it was fake. I'm like, what I was going to school? I dan my third Yeah this is Diesel muster y.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's like, okay, okay, so that's a dress buster.
Speaker 2: This is now. I had the.
Speaker 7: Dress okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Ad So I left school.
Speaker 6: After that, I tried to balance both, but I was like, nah, I got the opportunity to do this music for real.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 6: I started, uh, you know, trying to rap series after that. I was very serious, but I wasn't like it was still like a dream. I wasn't like shopping the demos doing it this traditional way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So that's what worked out, but you that shit is ill, like when you know your story, like and that you was studying to be a doctor, Like I didn't know what kind of doctor. I was going with physical sciences, figuring out what I was going to do. You know, most kids in school, they don't know what the fuck they want to be. You go to school, your parents, they go to school.
Speaker 6: Guy, I'm gonna go to school and figured out while I'm going, And I said, I'm sure if I'm a doctor, mom, I'm gonna be proud of that, So let me try that.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 5: I was going through your music and I was like, you know, what makes you so dope is probably why, Like everyone don't catch on because you're like, you're like smart, smart.
Speaker 1: Like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You listen to his music?
Speaker 2: Like damn, what the fuck did he just say?
Speaker 7: You have listened to it a couple of times, And I'm like, if I'm a rapper.
Speaker 5: That wrap my whole life. Damn, man, let's just going with my head. What is the average person who's you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Like, no, I take that as a compliment because a lot of people do miss the ship I be trying to say. And there was a period of my crewers like should I dumb it down? And I'm like a little bit, little bit I was tied to get misunderstood.
Speaker 3: That's not fucking fun. It sucks niggas again, It's like so I.
Speaker 6: Tried that, and then I was like, now the lover get it, get it now, just do what I do. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't get it, That's that's fucking cool.
Speaker 2: You ever did. That's how going out my career. Now.
Speaker 7: I'm getting money on my old ship now, and that's the best way too.
Speaker 2: When you be listening to a record when you're older, and you'll be like, oh ship this way he meant, yeah, and you really you go back to the record that's happening now.
Speaker 6: A lot of my old ship, the old catalog old music is popping up now is nigga's favorites. And see some of these youngins niggas brand now. I'm like, yeah, it just came out, yes right, downloaded it. You got a fast catalog to something being going at it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie you ever thought that was a crush that so much of you know, so you're so dope as a lyricist, and like like you said.
Speaker 7: You said, you say dump it down, I don't. I don't even Yeah, I mean I'm not not really, But there was a time when I mean simply trying to make a say.
Speaker 3: A lot of his music. I noticed the time where he dumped it down a little bit.
Speaker 6: I was like, I trying to make a symbol like man if I wrap a little slow these kind of beats, how to get it? After while I was like, I'm I ain't like them records I was making. I was like, this shit, I'm gonna just do what I do and giddy get it. Whoever don't do because I'm experimental, just trying ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Right? Did you said you wrote for l ll Nah?
Speaker 9: Hell no, Tauld say he had to go get somebody else.
Speaker 7: That ship came up enough, you said, I did a podcast. Well, somebody asked me. I'm like, who is starting this ship?
Speaker 2: What did you write?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: Hook for j and that song just LL and Jlo song?
Speaker 6: Me and another writer in my studio, the studio on the chat ship, Black Can Studio.
Speaker 2: We wrote the whole song in.
Speaker 6: The studio, recorded it back and forth, like I can't sing, but I'm making the reference. So we wrote the whole Armor and B part of the record. J Well, she's singing. Me and another writer wrote the whole song. But Jaylo wasn't dead.
Speaker 2: I wish he was.
Speaker 6: The other artists Okay, the writer we wrote the whole record. That was part I was actually wrapping on the record at first. I was signing Sony back then, and when they took me off for LL and I was so tight as an artist I forgot I wrote the rest of the motherfucker song.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even fighting for my rights.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn, I took and signed me for what I was mad that I was on the first I was like, I wanted to be on the ship and I wrote the motherfucker.
Speaker 6: But nah, I'm actually fighting for my rights to that record now. I ain't even getting no credit for that the whole time, for the J Lotle record. Yeah, but I know LLL slander no big of course.
Speaker 5: And just in case, you know that that sounds stressful, you know, case you know, this is a shout.
Speaker 3: This is just stressing, stressed, trying to rebrand it.
Speaker 2: Stressed that stressed, you got you gotta do it. Hoping d J. Sown is responsible. It's not the one getting really so so your new single, which is which is crazy. It's called rock and full of Chain. Yeah so rock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you never got a Rockefeller chain. Nah, they found you out. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: Happened? You know, No, I remember I got there. He was there too.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Listening to the record, I was like, damn flops. You had to feel something was going on. You let me get let me get that real quick, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? You know what happened.
Speaker 6: Remember I got there right before Dame Dash and jay Z part of ways and the differences. So my dear was like right when the ink was drying, they fell apart. I didn't get to like toll with you nigga under that. As a matter of fact, I met all of y'all for the first time.
Speaker 2: When you're all in London. It was crazy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's crazy. I met you. I had left.
Speaker 4: Freestyle talking about that play. Yeah he went to signed after that legendary I've never been on in my life, Like is that play? And Dame dash like gloves off argument, Like everyone acts like they would sleep on the plane besides me.
Speaker 2: You know, the nigga have an argument there like you right flood and I'm like trying to be soon.
Speaker 5: Cold Dame like you right right right no, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: No man Like.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, I'm like free way right up, like somebody to help.
Speaker 2: I needed help, free beans on on. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: You wasn't on the I ended up staying in London longer. That was my first time on the periods. So me and Chast that was the d time. Yeah, we stay long. I was going I went crazy London. Let me ask you about nineteen it was what was it?
Speaker 5: It was a black hand slash rocking fellow deal.
Speaker 6: Yes, he was still on Black Hand after the Sony deal, right this after Sony. Yeah, then we came with you with y'all at the Rock and there was a two black hand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me and Chats and everything. It was no me without Chats at that time. I ain't gonna front black one of the realist labels. Really, they don't know their history. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk a little about it too. I got a chat, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I mean, while we're here, let's let's let's touch on a little bit.
Speaker 2: But because of the Rock and fellers.
Speaker 6: Together, please, So when I got there, that was right when the Dame and Jay was breaking up. Okay, So I never got the chance to get the chain or experience none of the fucking.
Speaker 2: Fruits being with niggas. I was sadis no privacy, no no, probably.
Speaker 7: Forty club listened to a s I felt sorry. He called me to do the record. He sent me the verse. He's like, you believe I want you jump on this joint. He's sitting the virtue for it. I'm like, damn, man.
Speaker 2: Can I go make the chain nice?
Speaker 3: The kid?
Speaker 2: I'm here, Jill, go make it out. And then was like you should have been had one I know, I just I don't know what happened more the life.
Speaker 5: Like if you were to signed to the Rock a year or two before the break up, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean? I know it's a hypothetical question, but it's a good one.
Speaker 7: You think I mean, I would have stopped hustling the way earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a big fact.
Speaker 6: I had a whole different life, Like i'd have been torn with your niggas all I mean have the biggest toys. That ship was amazing watching that as a fan, just watching like, look.
Speaker 2: At this rocke Feller ship. Your niggas built it. They pile the scene.
Speaker 7: I was on a radio wrapping for nine hours commercial breaks.
Speaker 2: I was like, I wanted to be right there.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. So I did all that great when you you went. I wasn't there for the world toys. No, I want to know that.
Speaker 8: Damn ship.
Speaker 2: You know what was going on. They're not cooking with the rockets cooking smell. Literally.
Speaker 7: I was mad at the whole situation because remember grab me became.
Speaker 2: My nigga, you you know, like I was, he was over there too. Try I would use some patches in glo my niggun try to keep it together, shameless plug.
Speaker 5: You know, we're working on Bleak's rock Solid podcast, and Bleak says says to me, He's like, yo, you know, Grab was really really down with the rock and I was just like what I remember, but he broke it down. He was like no, no, no, no, no, he was really really and I was like, holy ship. So if you would have had I heard you say, I heard somebody say to you that you and fifty had like the same amount of buzz at one point, right, So, had you would have had that rock and Feller support that maybe Bleak had, or Freeway or beans or even a Kanye and reality, what would you think your career would be right now?
Speaker 6: If you had had that same time out of it, I'd have been out of here, out of here. As a matter of fact, I came there with Kanye.
Speaker 2: Wow. Me and Kanye came in at the same time.
Speaker 6: That's when I was still I was actually working with Kanye, and he told me how to write bars and all that, you know, how to really count the count balls.
Speaker 2: Now, Kanye, you don't even know you taught me that.
Speaker 6: I was in the bread making records, rapping for ninety million balls. He'd be like, Yo, you know sixteen balls way back there.
Speaker 2: Warming up.
Speaker 3: When he showed me where with the stop at, I was like, I had to.
Speaker 6: Like count the balls and I had like, oh, that's sixteen bars, got it? He told me how to count balls. Don't even fucking know.
Speaker 2: But nah. But I went there with Dame, I mean with Kanye at that time.
Speaker 6: But when the ship broke apart, out of loyalty in the way Chazz rocking with Jazz and with his mind think the loyal thing to do what's gold with Dane, you know what I'm saying, I felt like that was the right thing to do Kanye, even though Dane brought me and Kanye to the rock, Kanye went with Jay, you know what I'm saying, because that was better for his career. In his mind, I was better for his career. Not I don't knock him, but I just ain't cut like that. I had to go with who brought you. Yeah, that's that's how That's just how it is, because like when it broke up, it was almost like my mom and dad getting a divorce. It was it felt like that though, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Yo, bro. I was heartbroken.
Speaker 7: It was almost like the magic trick where they snatched the rug and the dishes are still standing there, like.
Speaker 2: Wow, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah either remember either y'all remember that Jam had a chalkboard up. And then they would be like d d what was it, Dame Dash Music Group MG, and then it would be like I didn't see that rock and Feller because he was probably always just on whole side every day, like artists would change, like it was Beans like in the middle at first, and then yeah and then like for some week that's in some week fantasy football, and then Beans was on Dame Dash Music Group, and then my name was on Dame Dash Music Group.
Speaker 2: And then messages kept going you see where you were? No, this is this is, this is going on? What a lot of news.
Speaker 7: So Chris Light he kept raising my ship and putting my shit.
Speaker 2: On Depth Jam.
Speaker 7: So yeah, safe to say I wasn't going nowhere. As soon as they let it, there was like, you know, technically you didn't sign the Rockefeller So he was trolling on the Depth Jam. I was.
Speaker 2: I was in the Depth Jam, so right in the middle. It was like, hey.
Speaker 3: Man, man on Jam, you ain't going over a lot.
Speaker 5: I had a mean he was like, I'm you know, I'm gonna just politely ask you to honor your contract.
Speaker 2: That's all. It was basically like, nigga, you ain't going nowhere. Yeah, so damn I know. I asked you, and then we said we will get back to it.
Speaker 5: You know, having Chazz Cha is a powerful man in the streets, well respected in the industry. Might not know how to count baars neither, you know what I'm saying, might not know how to you know what I'm saying, But what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Is but can get you to those doors.
Speaker 5: But at times it seemed like people were obviously respected him for some feared right just you think that for you was that was that something that hurt you.
Speaker 2: Or helped you or maybe it was in that middle.
Speaker 6: It was a little of both, because Chazz is like like in the beginning of the relationship, it seemed like beeness everybody, but like artists manager, But it was really like more like father and son for real, for real, because that's where when I was like fifteen sixteen, my actual dad got murdered in front of me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Across the street from where my.
Speaker 7: Aunt was living at by my fucking neighbor, like shot him and his man. And to this day I never really processed the shit for oalver, I felt like I've seen it on a picture of something. But so Chad was always in my life from like then on, you know what I'm saying, Like Chad music. Yeah, he wasn't allowing me to dude doing streets like all the hustle I did my life was.
Speaker 2: Behind jazz back. He would have shut all that shit down.
Speaker 7: He was not the kind of o G to mislead a young nigga like myself, not like my.
Speaker 6: Hustle with a bunch of niggas you know. But he would didn't know that was happening because he wouldn't have been like what he'd have been tight. So Chads was like a more of a father figure for me than than a manager, you know what I mean. So everything in the business we kind of learned together. I mean, he knew a lot of shit because this man was there and read all kind of books his patients is. You know, he did a lot of time, so he know how to use his time to educate himself and sit like that, learn the law all that, So we learned a lot of this shit together trial and so a whole lot of trials and never and shit like that. So in the streets he like the Godfather that shit. I do any projects. I went on prison tolls and everywhere. I'm face stamped, laminated everywhere. I'm good money in any hood, anywhere fucking world, Baltimore. It doesn't matter because you witch ass you gucci so in the street and helped in the industry because it's ran by business man's and punks and shit. A lot of that. A lot of them got was nervous around jazz. He didn't really, in my opinion, he didn't even learn how to finesse the fear into something that could help, because it could have helped him because he would have still been a cool guy in the room. He still was a cool guy in the room. But he was so concerned about making them comfortable. He ain't really use it to his advantage that they were uncomfortable, because.
Speaker 2: He could have.
Speaker 6: They would have been so happy to just have a picture of him me cool him like ya, I'm a jazz, I'm tough too.
Speaker 2: Like if he finessed it that way, you know.
Speaker 6: What, I'm saying, but it took us a while to figure it out, like we actually used this shit, you know what I'm saying. But any which way, it hurt with niggas that didn't want us around because they was uncomfortable with like real, real street niggas in the room. And then it also hurt too because of the whatever niggas thought about the fifty Chazz thing that I don't want to speak too much only that ain't even my business.
Speaker 2: But I'll touch it. I'll talk a little bit about it.
Speaker 6: But because of whatever issues they felt fifty and Chazz had and in fifties Diamond, remember he drops in the club, he's fucking ten million records. Yeah, way prior, way before I was even wrapping in in this game at all, they had chavs managing fifty some type of part as, yeah, something like that. So whatever issues they had transcended the street shit and got to the industry. And then them niggas acted super duper scary. But it wasn't like, uh, we wasn't black ball like literally, but it was like because fifty was such a big artist and he polarized everybody, and he makes niggas shoos, they chose.
Speaker 2: So it's like, we're gonna go with the industry. The industry.
Speaker 6: So it's like, all were gonna go with these street niggas that make us nervous, We'll go with this nigga that's already fucking diamond and he's selling ads and selling our concerts, Like we gotta choose. It's gonna be they gonna choose. Let's bringing the money already. It was kind of easy for them to be like, all right, we riding with him. Fuck these niggas, so that he was always fighting to get in the rooms, fighting to be present in certain rooms because they was super fucking scary, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that shit sucked, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like I was, I felt like I was chasing something my whole career, you know, I had mad talent and records and all of that shit. Niggas just never green light and certain shit always blocking, always resistance, and I'm like, the fuck is that memo that went out with your niggas?
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: But I understand now, back then, I didn't give a fuck while I was like, all I know was that y'all stop even getting rich. And it sucks, you know, what I'm saying, Like there wasn't what's up? And Chazz is the most solid nigga ever like and he wasn't trying to make niggas uncomfortable or thought him out in no kind of way, but just his presence because he was such an official nigga, they would just feeling like they're getting.
Speaker 2: Pressed when he's standing there.
Speaker 6: He ain't even saying any man, are you so pussy? They felt like they were getting pressed no matter what I'm like, not even I know him, so I know he's like he on like best behavior right now, just chilling. They're still nervous, like I'm like, my nigga, he's being nice, you know what I'm saying. And it was just super nervous and that so that part of it hindered things because.
Speaker 2: They felt they had to choose.
Speaker 7: They didn't have to choose, but they thought they had to choose, and that definitely slow shit up.
Speaker 5: Is that your problem with g Unit at times because you was with Black Can, Well, that's that's what the streets made it.
Speaker 6: I never had a problem with fifty. And the crazy thing about the ship is that but you took a shot of.
Speaker 2: Lloyd Banks when a rap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I took a shot a body, but it wasn't like a real shot though. I was like, I probably said some slic shit because I just that's what I do. New York ship, New York ship, like I fuck with because I with all them niggas. It was never personal. It's like this competitive ship, like I never if.
Speaker 6: I'm a dissu, it's a disc them little ship is like that's like rap ship, Like that's not no real like you.
Speaker 5: But you gotta realize, probably coming from a person that's down with jash Camp, it's probably didn't look like it was just a jazz.
Speaker 2: Probably looked like this was all out, you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, Like I probably said fifty it ain't wait one, I said banks. But it was never like in a super dispecful way where God be like, oh, fucking niggas.
Speaker 2: It's probably just like if I ain't like it. But it's like slick ship.
Speaker 6: It's like this Liverpool ship like it's nothing like a disrespect like, oh, we gotta go to war. It was never that I was we went to wall. It was it was never like I never went there. I went there with other niggas many times. I never dissed. None of the niggas like that because you're from the same hood and I admired, but they accomplished.
Speaker 2: They live three minutes.
Speaker 6: From my two minutes from my mom trips right there, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I always felt connected to them niggas even if he wasn't, you know what I mean. So I never like this them ever, you know what I'm saying, I still respect them niggas.
Speaker 2: This is that cool.
Speaker 6: Like I've seen Banks recently, I seen fifty recently, Like we just we're not the best of friends, but niggas is cool, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I wish we were cool for real. The queens would have been on the fire.
Speaker 5: Her life would have been like if Jazz and fifty didn't catch that beef and.
Speaker 2: My nigga it would have been unified. Would have been like.
Speaker 5: You if Jazz and fifty never caught that problem and and you would have been signed to g Unit, it.
Speaker 6: Would have been it would have been crazy. I would have been if I would have took bank spot, I don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Wanna take niggas spots.
Speaker 3: Over there in the fifties, Like, don't he know something like okay with two reler niggas.
Speaker 6: I don't fucking know, but I tried to fix that issue. This is the part. I'm glad you brought it up as I had to talk about it.
Speaker 5: When you went to the office, you went to fifty. Come on, man, you stick together man. And this is the part of yourself too.
Speaker 7: There's a all that's crazy because see and this is a bit but broke my heart. Chazz passed away r Ip without knowing the truth about the story. After I separated from from from Jazz. Right, ben is Wise is not personally I still hey, bro, but benness Wise when I try to do my own independent thing, he thought I went to g unit after that.
Speaker 2: I don't know nigga.
Speaker 6: About to see to see fifty. Yeah, because I never after I never told him the story. I know he would have been like, you can't go there by yourself. No, he would shut it down. So I never told him the ship. I just did them own, you know what I'm saying. And I didn't know what the Union office was at the time. It's gonna have bringing Goon's out on super black hen they can wear a black literally black and black. I want you to make Avenue, nigga, Like you went to the first union office and they wasn't dead.
Speaker 2: I went there in the gen that told me where they was at because they just moved like literally a day before. Blew up, all right, my ni.
Speaker 6: So when I get to the old union office and he's like, nah, they down the block. They're in the office right across the street from the Tom Squire newspaper building, whatever it was. I'll say back, thanks, I go over there. So this was this is why they were so surprised, because they just they just moved in there like litterally a day or two ago. So when I get there, I'm walking up the steps. I'm a little a little nervous. So I'm like, damn, hope to hope this should go well, because what if it don't, you know, I'm dolo. So I'm going up there. I'm like walking the stuff. I'm like, you know, maybe the doors.
Speaker 2: Will be locked. Pably just turned back. It ain't my mine. I'm pushing right over. Look at that motherfucker floated in there in the office. I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 6: I'm at the front desk, like they're like, who you here to see I'm like I'm trying to talk low.
Speaker 2: Nobody had me yea, I made it see fifty. She like, who I say? Who should I say?
Speaker 7: Is A?
Speaker 10: Is a?
Speaker 7: Here's like tell them graph shay graph from where I don't want to say black cau.
Speaker 2: I was like, graph from Queen. I tell them.
Speaker 6: She went back to the nigga ahead it's going down. So like I'm nervous though, because I don't know how this shit gonna go. And his nigga's attention is through the roof. They look, they sees me. They're like you could see.
Speaker 2: They like kind of pantings they wont should be jumping, should be doing out the window? What the fuck? You got a bomb modem looking out the window. They don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: They're not comfortable either. So but I'm like, oh this sucks. The tension is through the roof. They don't know how to react. Even his main security there came to me like he was like, what are.
Speaker 2: You doing here?
Speaker 7: I say, now, I just come to I'm just wanted to tiller the holler the homie like I come in Peach really just want to chop it up.
Speaker 2: He didn't know how to react. You would tell he was like, do I said it? Do I not said it?
Speaker 6: He like he ain't know how to do it. He was like, I just wait right here. But the way the way his the way his his officer set up. It's like a living room. So I'm sitting like in the main part. He like, just don't sit here because he can't hide or do what he will. He can't he can't decide if you want to meet you or not. He's sitting right here. He's like, just staying right here for a second. Let me figure this shit out. Because I'm talking to something like no, I come in, peach boy, ain't nothing like I ain't strapped, It's no bomb on me nothing. I'm just trying to talk to the bro. But it was super tense, my nigga, Like you understand, I got to joy the shit out. Like behind the uh, behind the the the secretary desk, it's like this little like wall unit thing, but it got like little cracks in it, so if you standing behind it, I can't see it.
Speaker 3: I can see it's your hat or your eyeball. Do you see my eyeballs? The hats popping out of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like this ship. Niggas don't know what They're like, They're looking out the window. They just like, yo, is this a bilits around him? I'm like, nah, none of that. But you could see they trying to figure They're trying to process it, like do we set it?
Speaker 7: Do we wait?
Speaker 2: Like like they're trying to get busy too. So yeah, the fact, So that's why I'm.
Speaker 3: Nerves something like if somebody take it wrong, it can go super left.
Speaker 2: You could die, like this is not fun. But the ship I didn't get to speak to the nigga though he didn't come out, no money, was getting ready for interviews something like that. But let me ask you.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, so I wanted to talk. Got out that room that day and it was just you and him. What you what you would have said to him? I would have really just tried to squash it with him and Chad. I let him know like I don't know y'all history, and it's none of my real business, but I wanted to tell you he speaks highly of you.
Speaker 2: Say that he doesn't speaks holly of him.
Speaker 6: Chad never talk ill of them, nobody at Black Hen never really talked all of them. So it's like, I don't know if he knew that, you know what I'm saying, So whatever personal feelings, I was like, if it could be worked out, I'll let it know that. And if it can, if he was like, I can't work, I would like I like to know that too. Is if it can't be worked out, then I have to go on all regular queen shit. I just I just like it can't be worked out for because if I, if I'm cool with you, do records with you, it's gonna benefit me. If I be with you and did you want a record and force you to say my name back but still gonna get.
Speaker 2: Rich, I'm like, I'm that badest, but don't matter. I I just want to get rich.
Speaker 6: Right here, I'm trying to level of playing ground. So let's say he says, nah, we can never be cool. Fuck out of here. I'll be like, all right, cool, I have to take that too. But this gray area ship where I'm trying to fix it for years, it is like frustrating as fuck. You know what I'm saying, because I from the same wood. I want to be cool with all your niggas, but I'm cool with the rest of the niggas in the street. I just never got that bomb with Fifth because of the situation. I felt that wasn't my place to even try to bomb when.
Speaker 5: I'm going the situation, you know what I mean, Other than that encounter, what you go into the office, Was it any other time you tried to squash it?
Speaker 6: I think I was the first time, like in a real way, and then every time I see him after that, after I seen ya Yoe like in a wee spot, he told me, he was like, is it not fist funk?
Speaker 2: Would you just go hot at him? You see hi?
Speaker 6: But I said word I And then I seen the other team, you know, Elvado was other man. I seen his son and some ship on the West coast. Butere he's doing some legal activities. And he told me the same. She's like, now fin Funel, do you see him?
Speaker 2: Just say what up? So you he said, yeah, man, you just say what up? So he was doing some TV shit. I seen him and he said it up.
Speaker 6: And It's funny because when I first got to talk to Fifth, it felt like he had a lot to say too, like just ship that he probably was and had on his mind on those conscious for years to say to me. I had like, yeah, the ship, I wanted to say the fifth. When I seen him and got to talk, I was like, I forgot all that ship. I was like, damn, hi, nigga, nothing, But now it's it's no, it's no issue. Like I'm I'm, I'm I'm Queen's all the way nigga. That if we could have all been cool, that have been great. Wor I tried though, but he never I didn't get the chance to actually make my man.
Speaker 5: Do you remember another instant when you tried other than that, like like you know what I mean, Like I forget if it wasn't face to face, like the two way messages.
Speaker 6: Lead because I was I always wanted to uh to make that happen. Plus, you know, without have done for Queen's niggas, we'd have been looking crazy because Brooklyn always had Brooklyn guys always had it, always had.
Speaker 2: This is Queen.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, a whole lot of listening Laurian crafts, like the list for Brooklyn be long as ship.
Speaker 2: A lot of Brooklyn niggas.
Speaker 7: We ain't funk with each other either, That's a fact, Like you know what I'm saying, Like still to this day, like we're cool. We see each other but we got records together. Like, so it's the same ship's New York ship, Miss.
Speaker 6: New York ship on your own ship. I want to do that for queen as bad as a motherfucker. That ship would have been crazy, you know, the project. They would have been retadled. At one point, I'm saying he died. There was talks of a Queen's tour.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. See you know about this. I said that on talking about it. That would have been amazing, you know.
Speaker 5: You know my personal Like, so I don't know, I don't even remember if there was a Queen's tour, who do you think should be on that tour?
Speaker 2: Who would you pick to be on these queens? I'm picking picking definitely Prodigy, you nigga?
Speaker 3: Uh but.
Speaker 6: Deep, my deep cnn, you know what I'm saying. Seeing that I'm going the fuck fifth unit, a lot of legendary queens, niggas quest get a lot of crazy tribe lost lost boys, stack bundles. Peter my nigga. Chinks would have been on it. Peter, my nigga. That had to be crazy. That's another talented brother. That's my son too. One missing.
Speaker 2: I want him to say, witness L L for sure.
Speaker 6: The one misses a lot niggas them, but I'm the name of niggas. That's the top of my head right now we're talking about them. Who would you pick? I picked everybody?
Speaker 2: You just picked.
Speaker 5: Yeah we got you know, Vanessa's super sequence, So sisters back in.
Speaker 2: The days, we ain't say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know who I would love to headline that tour will be nas and fifth.
Speaker 7: That'd be crazy. I'll buy ticket to see that ship and I'll be on it. I'm a buy ticket.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. Yeah, that would be crazy. That would be crazy.
Speaker 5: Hang with you, so listen, man, our show was about giving people flowers. Man, we want to give you your flowers. We've been on You've been on Drink Champs before, but this is your interview, dedicating this to you.
Speaker 2: We make sure you get your motherfucking floers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, indeed, we also got this is fire taping this to the wall. You mean right up, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: The one on the Man new piece find the spot. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate this, like for real, this is my grammy, nigga, this is this is the man too. That Yeah, he said it's better than the Grammy because it comes from your people.
Speaker 6: That's what may fact. That's what I felt like. I love that last time I was on the ship. That was a job episode, okay, and it was mad long ago.
Speaker 7: That's when I didn't realize how busy I get with this liquor ship. Yeah, left Joe the tour to come on man. Yeah, yeah, you know so John John the head it get the money to man, they got the money. I hold on, hold on, hold on, And I know I'm naive. I know I'm naive.
Speaker 5: One of the ellss times someone laughed at me was when I had remy Ma up here and I said I would like the original terroor score.
Speaker 2: I have to be together, and she was like me so much. I was like editing this part what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, I know I'm naive, right, But what I'm saying is, imagine all those names for real and we do a festival style.
Speaker 2: It'd be crazy. We do a festival style, We're meaning like.
Speaker 3: Stages, generational stage here, it could be generational, it could be styles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generational. I didn't think of it like that. To be crazy. Yeah, like some of jam style, they really be fucking crazy though. Niggas come out to see that.
Speaker 7: I would see that as a fan hip hop, I would come see it even though I'd be on it watch nigga likes.
Speaker 5: I tell you, I tell you, I tell you another story real quickly though, and we're gonna jump back in. There was this this print and Dubai I don't know if you know this one, and they wanted me Nah, marm Deep and I forget who else. That's crazy, but he just wanted us to perform in his living room.
Speaker 2: Everybody wanted the bread, but nobody was just like food. This come out.
Speaker 5: The bread was fantastic and it was actually people follow up on this. It was actually prodigy like Nah. He was the only one that was just kind of like, I don't know if he's.
Speaker 7: Saying niggas go shit, the niggas living room for free man, I trying to get a check.
Speaker 2: Your living room.
Speaker 6: I should have said yeah, because like I've been I've been to a billionaire crib before in the Hamptons who has big concerts and ship in his crib.
Speaker 2: But the nigga crib is so crazy.
Speaker 7: It's like you forget you in a nigga house like this would be part of like the left left Left.
Speaker 2: So we don't know picture when you remote like flight Masters.
Speaker 7: We had Garden and that Jaden kiss wrapped about his bathtub, left foul, his wolves doing three six all that.
Speaker 2: In terms of transformers like bedroom condo that was performing. I was, I was it. I didn't care to instagram me Instagram.
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I know you. So that was okay. So, uh, we don't know if you know hime on you Yeah, yeah, everybody know.
Speaker 3: You know the rules of this game, the drinking game. I think so yeah, but let's give I're gonna give you two choices. Pick one, we don't drink, pick both or neither of them.
Speaker 2: We all drink. So if you get the PC answer.
Speaker 3: We drink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, mat well, I won't say last month say I got so wasted, I don't know how to got home.
Speaker 2: I made it. I'm here, he made it. That was when we was at the eight or nine. I made I was like five.
Speaker 6: When you when you sit for so long, don't pay attention to ship, you stand up. That's every ship got.
Speaker 7: And know got a lot of people up here confessing.
Speaker 6: I was like, I was, I don't know how I made it home. Remember that time we got drunking your crip six in the morning.
Speaker 12: I got home.
Speaker 13: I made it in the morning. We ran out of looking beds and ship. It was like someone you know in college drinking big ran out run.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. Why had to walk around with the battles of wine and ship.
Speaker 5: A lot of you Yo, you know what, My my bet red carpet is always lit. I'm the only nigga that I got lit up.
Speaker 2: I started it from the Beg Awards BG.
Speaker 5: When we first one day, I realized we were only one backstage.
Speaker 2: What what budget? Let you drink.
Speaker 3: Drinks?
Speaker 2: I got that glass. So we started to hip Hop Wars.
Speaker 7: Then the next year they asked me to do the b T Red car not not the Hip Hop Awars, and they let me upgrade.
Speaker 2: I was like, well it was on com you know, they can't this spot. I think I did.
Speaker 5: And Sunny d b He's snuck in the bottles and then we realized, Yo, you don't got to sneak them in.
Speaker 2: Were just hold him out.
Speaker 8: This is drink hip you know.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, so that was the first year. Now this year we were super bowled. We out there with the ace spade. People were like, uh huh, yeah, that's great. She was like, uh huh, yeah, that's that's the first one. We got that on the stage.
Speaker 2: That was that was that the one.
Speaker 5: The first started with Hip Hop Awards when we won award and when we realized that wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Nobody snuck in but and nobody snucking liquor, so we have both. Yeah, that's crazy. Room was lit.
Speaker 3: Everybody we was handing on drinks on stage. You need a job, a job, yea, yeah. Look at that his whost studio, you know his studio. Y. Yeah, because your nigs is out.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta come up, man, you know better. You don't see it. You see your nighbors. Man, crazy man, come up. That was That was great context. It's not conscious's not calling. Oh yeah yeah, in fact, that's right. Yeah, okay, this is gonna be ill. I trust you know.
Speaker 5: I don't write these questions. By the way, it's a Dominican and the Columbian guy right there. Let me go with mad paint in his bid and the Dominican guy that smell like cocaine. Okay, and any stories you got, anybody, any stories you got about this?
Speaker 2: This is this is dope.
Speaker 3: This is question is dope by them jay z or Nis I'm a Queen's now. I gotta go with nas. I hold that. It's a good one. That's a good one I loved. But that I did beans or freeway, Damn what I do that? Ye take a shot?
Speaker 2: Take a shot? They go there, Captain America shots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man on the stretch off these questions, this part of the game dangerous. N w A or Wo Tang clan that's impactful too. But I gotta go with the wool though. But n w A was just as an impact on the West Coast by I'm the New York nigga, so I felt the effects of the wool. Here shout out the math. So that was my first single man met the man. Shout out to the Memphis. That's right, you're meth p d Crack or Young Chris.
Speaker 2: Why are we doing this drink?
Speaker 3: That's gonna work. It's gonna go another shot after my niggas either setups Kanye West or just blaze. That's a good question too.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because when I was at the Rock, me and We me and was kind of close back then, just blade college radio together. They had they had but they had their little thing. You know they were competing with at the rock, they was going hard to just yeah, it was h yeah, you had to.
Speaker 2: With schmoke. Serious, you may have no a C. So you wanted to get into as they were going. A studio used to break. Then we was hutting niggas and then Superman dollar spot. But that that's the.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about like how we used to keep it fucked up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Time my studio's been in my studio. Of course, getting back my studio was so fucked up. Eb queen came over to lay a verse. She took her shoes off. I was like, sweetheart, we don't have no cleaning lady, your shoes serious, but so what you just please? Yeah, I'm gonna answer. I'm probably gonna have to go with yeah on that one. But I love just too, so it's like a rough question. But I might go yeah on that one, just because he's still doing it. I mean, just play still taking as though I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go ye, we don't go lost boys are on. Damn.
Speaker 6: That's a good one to you. I want some queen all kind of ship that disrespectful definitely damn both equally as impactful. But I must probably have to say Lost Boys because of where I live at, so I felt the effects of that more.
Speaker 2: I mean, but on the south side, the south side too.
Speaker 6: But Lost Boys live like a little like three blocks like from my mother my mother house.
Speaker 5: So it's like like I can see you create for my window. So it's like, Sticky, do be claiming Brooklyn? Sometimes you do? Yeah, be claiming Brooklyn. Sometimes we don't like it. Okay, from Brooklyn to like, wait a minute, with your whole career, Quail.
Speaker 2: That's the fact side.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I lost Boys on that one. Just what what it personally was, how it affected me. I seen the impact of that first hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, l A big daddy came. Damn, I was gonna switch it up. This is wild. This is like brown skin against dark skin right here.
Speaker 11: This is like.
Speaker 2: Against tried some ship over here, I know, trying to route. Now, I'm I'm to stay on my queenst to go l ll on this joint.
Speaker 5: Cain Caine was like, damn, but these are like unfair questions. I can't crucified, nigga. This is my eyeballs. Stick I was cutting my ship trying to be gay hold that through cutting your eye. Damn this nigga knew hilarious Cougie rapp or big Punt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, God, damn it a shot.
Speaker 14: Let's lea you have a big pun? Why should take a shot? Let's take a shot? Can that by the way making it chilled? Mm hmm, fucking dad Biggie or Big l mm hmmm. See how you see what he pulling up? Bright now you already now is going down ship now. But I'm gonna go be.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go be. I love Big L too. But that's that's b indeed, that's a big fact. I just Cuba scarf Face.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go with ice Cube as a pactful as a motherfucker, but I'm gonna go with scar Face.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's one of my big bros.
Speaker 6: Car Face and Big and Mona sign you Yeah, earlier work we can talk about that. I ain't no better at the time. Wh ja jam Now he was trying to sign me to his label. This is but this is the beginning of my career. That's I was one of the first rappers is in the South doing These are my real friends like scar Face Bummy. These are my friends in real life. So I was in the South making records, hanging out, staying out there there, living out there, way before it was in style or whatever the.
Speaker 2: Fuck for East Coast niggas to get a war was going through that.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was already in a bidding wall with so many and the bigger labels, and then Scarface came and said, listen, listen to this. I didn't know what this meant back then, but he said, take you on tour, he said, Graft, I want to sign you to my label. He said, I don't have the money to compete with the big labels like the Sony's and the Depth Jams, but what I can do is take you on tour and break you as an artist to all my fans and all these markets around the country.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what the fuck that meant back then. More than any would have got from a label, I would.
Speaker 6: Have been the biggest rapper ever, because there's no nigga ever told the South in that way.
Speaker 2: Every introduced by.
Speaker 6: I know what that meant back didn't though, So because I'm like, damn, I want to do that, but I'm fucking years old somebody talking about half a million dollars this label, talking about this amount of bread.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I didn't know what that meant? Did I was? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty nigga'm learning the business. I ain't know shit about nothing. So I went with the bigger labels and not understanding what that man.
Speaker 2: If I knew what it meant, like I could keep our bread, I'm going with Face out of here.
Speaker 3: Small, yeah, small, because I didn't know that until he became the president of def JAM South. I didn't even know he had his own label outside of when he was on rap a lot and then he I didn't know he had a label.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think his face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was asraz out of here nigga, like forever, Like it's kind of like Homember when he came out. He was so big because he did all the urch Sharry Marks and the small markets for so many years, and by the time he had a hit.
Speaker 2: It was like yeah, yeah, he had the relationship on the coast. Nigga. With that kind of.
Speaker 6: Connection, that would have been a game changer for you, I know, for any imagine the East Coast nigga, that no East Coast nigga ever had that life.
Speaker 2: I know what that meant back then, though I was too young. I like this question. I bet I won't clue or funk flex. Oh man, neither of them play this ship. I got it almost almost. I'll tell you what the hook. Remember bring the Goons Out?
Speaker 6: That was the biggest record I ever had in New York City with niggas knew the words and playing in the fucking boogie clubs.
Speaker 2: It was a big clue broke that show on the radio.
Speaker 6: Clue broke that nigga was bringing that record back like three six times a night, dropping bombs shot. He stepped a way outside of that ship. I never that he broke that motherfucker all the way, all the way. Okay, so I gotta go clue, really.
Speaker 2: Don't show it out. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying, Flex, like you rhyme on the show. Let you ron he did?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now never gonna never getting righted to another niggas pigure, I understand.
Speaker 2: Kill me.
Speaker 5: No more picnics. Okay, this is a good one. Large pro molly ma both queens too, Damn mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one.
Speaker 3: See, I should have took a shot on the last one, because I would take a shot on this one too. Uh large pro on molly Ma, hold on, who learn from? Who was molly ma first original? Okay, that's that's smart, that was smart.
Speaker 7: Tell molly Ma clear some samples though, Man, you don't be clear. Hell no, man, there's much niggas. He got it, he got it must be some Brooklyn ship. Okay, Queen's past.
Speaker 10: Queen.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 5: Lloyd Banks or Tony yeo. We gotta fix the g in the relationship now, so let's just keep this.
Speaker 2: Is a set up.
Speaker 6: This is a set up, goddamnit. Well, I mean Lloyd Banks the lyrical nigga's that nice? But the gona be outside with you all. You'll take a shot both of what I'm uni.
Speaker 2: Word mega or nature. This is something. This is. That's a good one too. It's some dirty ship I ain't do Yeah, shut up, it's all yo. Don't sposed to nature lived in Marshie. Don't forget that.
Speaker 3: That's my dog, you know, you know my nigga. You do it for Mars, you know the right to be I have to be do so much. Niggas thought I was some massie yo.
Speaker 7: I hope right, Like, no, just smoke with you do growing up street beef Beef, that's my auntimous, that's my door.
Speaker 3: Nigga used to battle. He told me that that's my nigga. We went to high school together. World, that's my that's my brother, my brother. I used to be in massie with him so much. Nigga sweat to this day from Masie.
Speaker 2: Right, that's crazy, my nigga with you. He's always been nice too, man. I'm I'm a helping put ith it out now. He's still talking that ship you've been always. He go missing for a minute.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, you know, Marcie, niggas a disappear, like yo, what you were saying, Like I was in.
Speaker 2: North Dakota for guns home and all. Yeah, I know that's crazy. That's my nigga. I ain't no Cormega Nation.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Nature only because of the impact he had on me. I'm I'm a I'm a fan of both of them niggas for real, but I did a recommendation now recently. I love I love both of the niggas there but I'll go to nature on this one because you know we just have a uh close relationship.
Speaker 7: Biased before you call make it that nice though, before y'all go to your next question. Two One Brooklyn nigga one Queen's nigga got the illness versus on your queen's niggas records man, because nature on your record hand, I said one Brooklyn one queens a z from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, he was claiming us know he was he was. I know he was from the East. He was not.
Speaker 7: He was a.
Speaker 2: Ship too. They go all deep or m O P O Christ ship. This is not nice. But see, I gotta I see I love m O P.
Speaker 6: But I gotta go with Mob not only on some queen ship because Prodigy is in my top five.
Speaker 2: He's a big part of wide rap out rap. He influenced.
Speaker 6: If you're looking at my current ship, a lot of his lyrics is quoted in my ship now words, So I gotta go with that.
Speaker 7: Nice he was just so different with this ship like word like I was a thank you, that was my that was my guy too. So I got I got to go with the Mob on that.
Speaker 8: M O P.
Speaker 2: Ready no, see, he got the he got the best intro to a verse. I break ribs. I said that so many times, a little forward the start of averse.
Speaker 7: That man, radio, Yeah, podcast or radio podcast radio meaning I'm on hand and you see.
Speaker 2: Great talking about radio. Nothing Laurence Hill or mister Ellie's mm hmm. That's not for either. God damn who's first? He was first? No, I would think, well, Missy was writing probably around the same time.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say Lauryn Hill, though as the literacy, she's just too She's just too Laurence Hill to not say Lauren Hill. And she's on the road desire, that's a big fact. Designer trying to stay serd.
Speaker 7: You want to say on the roads, you gotta speaking.
Speaker 2: It's but different Buster Rhymes or Eminem.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to go with Damn bust my nigga too, though, I'm gonna go with him because he influenced my style the same way. I'm a combination of like Prodigy, eminem Nas, Jada Royce, and jay Z.
Speaker 2: You're sure it's not because you don't Buster had a fight, No, I love I love bustering. Man had a fight where I was you it's gonna be first got cool me and bust sometimes high school relationship that I was young and just hood with it, and I ain't understand his industry ship.
Speaker 7: And I came to I was calling him to come to the studio just after I left school, and I'm just trying to Now I'm be a rapper, but I'm not on I'm in an industry at all.
Speaker 6: I'm still like in the hood doing what I'm doing. And I guess he wasn't answering the phone, so I just popped up, and he felt the way that I just popped up. I don't know the rules of his industry ship. He was like, so I'm like, yo, I'm right away. Yeah, and I'm like this this hood and just that's it, just hood. I'm like, yo, I'm calling your phone. Your answers. I just popped up and he said yeah, but I answer. I'm like, yeah, that's why I poppedupnigga. So he's talking to me trying to explain it. But when he's explaining it, he kind of close to my face. I don't know how to take this, so I'm just like I might making eye contact, so I know this is time for me to swing, but somebody it's because.
Speaker 2: It's not equating in my brain. But I can't figure this out.
Speaker 6: I'm like somebody else talking just some swing, but it's a buster, so I can't swing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now like an eye contact. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 6: So then he's but he's not moving. So I said, I need five feet because I can't think I need not move.
Speaker 2: He still right here. I'm like, I need I'm saying that I need five feet and he's not moving.
Speaker 6: He's still like making his point, but he's a low but aggressive but right here, I'm like a nigga. I need five feet. My brain can't function, and I know it's three big security guards over here.
Speaker 2: I pop off.
Speaker 7: I'm a die and it's this before COVID. This COVID is six feet before Bosive only five and he wasn't moving. So I just said, fuck, let's go outside. I just I just said, let's go outside and shoot the fifteen.
Speaker 2: He was like the door right here, and then the security get mad.
Speaker 6: They get up, three big niggas, and I'm like, the way the studio shape is like an L shapes.
Speaker 7: I'm in the corner. I'm like, if they come over here. I'm gonna die, nigga. I'm gonna be a soccer ball.
Speaker 6: Like no, like we're really gonna shoot the fifth. We gotta go outside with him. So I'm like, now let's go outside for us. If I can't get the five feet, then let's go outside.
Speaker 2: And he still talked. So I think what I did? Oh? I think I think I stepped.
Speaker 6: Off to uh to leave because the security got up and then I said something crazy to him and he got tight. What he came with elevator with me. He came downstairshoot the five. I threw my hands up, he held my arms down. Try to explain something else again, let me get downstairs to the elevator. Were talking, talking, talking, He's trying to make sense out of it. But maybe I'm just too young or too hood to understand what he's saying. I'm already like a level ten. So I said some other smart ship and Boss wasn't being pussy about it.
Speaker 2: He's like, we just gonna get it on. So I think I hooked off. I swung ship. I swung it with you like ho lord, I almost spell myself. And to take a shot. I take a shot.
Speaker 7: I'm confused because what's approach with the ultimately this nigga from Mona. This is a.
Speaker 2: Like know.
Speaker 6: It was me, That's what I'm saying that it was me taking this shit wrong because I don't understand none of this ship.
Speaker 2: He probably trying to. He said it.
Speaker 6: He's like, I'm trying to screw you to some business ship. You came in here on some hood ship and I'm like, no, you can't tell me nothing. That was my attitude.
Speaker 7: It was me.
Speaker 2: I'm liketeen twenty nineteen nineteen, him and Buzz had a discovery of YEA, so yeah, I popped on him. He swung back.
Speaker 7: We got a ship I thought part of the Knights trying to stab and he broke a bottle ship when we on New York. He got crazy back then. It's crazy, that's all I know. Back then, it's like we're young and just you know how to sho go queen Shiit were.
Speaker 2: Split fat this.
Speaker 3: We didn't hurt each other now, but we expect each other like like he's like a heart Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was like, I'm not backing now, but he just went and went that's crazy. People got that story. Ye'll tell the story. But you know this little nigga trying to fight me like yo, he'll he'll tell the story. He tell it better than me real.
Speaker 7: But back, I got to give you a props to my nigga niggas. Compare you to Eminem man. That that mean you you know what I mean. The Penn game is super serious.
Speaker 6: They was calling me the black em and n for a while. Thank you that that's one of the best comments to me. I think is one of the time niggas. A lot of my influences was them type of niggas, Royce and m both of them niggas influenced my ship too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a big comment for me. Eminem ship.
Speaker 6: I always want to do a song with him, just one nostalgic ship because I look up to him as the MC, but then two to see who is get the bit of verse like that, something like that like now we're gonna have Yeah, we're gonna go hard with that A lot of time. I'm gonna make a record though records. I'm not trying to get the best firs. I'm trying to make the best record, best record. Now we gotta get the best verse blood spot niggas is personal.
Speaker 2: Even he's that's what he's. That's a fact. He's coming to smoke ship. You're right now.
Speaker 6: Uh Queen Latifa all eve mm hmmm. Queen Tiva's first. You gotta give it the Queen to the Queen. Where we're going to go, Queen la Tiva. That's that's that's that's a crazy one people. I was just saying, Queen La Tiva is just so monumental. Always look at where you take your career too. You take this, this fame ship, this music ship, and whill you go after that? It matters, Like what I did with this rink champions y'all. Hope y'all get enough problems. Hope y'all get enough basic.
Speaker 3: When you take what you got already and passes hill the next step, it's like hip hop and took hip hop with her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she got like a fucking big movie studio and it was it Florida Atlanta or something. She has some scalss superstar ship like alien commercials like the fun like that's you gotta champion that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go with on that. Pete Rock Primo, why why do we do all these things?
Speaker 6: We have more looking, we have more liquor. Yeah, he solo shout to both of them. They both the bros.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm hm.
Speaker 7: The coups a getting tall. She's gonna be rough after that. It's gonna be rough ship stagging up. We need a new Jack City, the Zion. You so what New Jack City or Juice? New Jack City or Juice? Might go with juice real for real? M hmm, juice, might I might go with damn hold on, Jack City is juice. I'm just going off.
Speaker 2: What was more? Was more impact.
Speaker 7: York?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we claimed New Jack City, but that wasn't New York. Film wasn't. I wasn't. It wasn't New York. That wasn't the story based on New York. It was Detroit. Jack City. I thought it was. I thought it was a bunch of difference about Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 6: Oh, then that's the reason why I picked Juice took my first answer.
Speaker 2: No, New Jack City was about Detroit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I keep I thought that was some hallom ship. But mister said he knew that. No, no, he I was about to say, get the funk out here.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that that that. I thought that was some some some hallm ship. They shot it in Hall looked like that. They shot it in the parts of it in New York. But it's based on the crew in.
Speaker 7: Detroit did not know that that was the jewel right there. So Jews for sure s it upright, bringing them Barry.
Speaker 2: Jo rule or l ll.
Speaker 7: I think that's the easy one. You gotta go ll on that. Yeah, yeah, l is a is a war. Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 6: That's the big queens that cares rock him, caress of rock him.
Speaker 2: Damn damn. That's a good one too. Ship.
Speaker 7: Uh, I might go and rock him though, because I think I probably listened to more all that that influenced my type of ship.
Speaker 2: You realized rock him never cursed?
Speaker 6: Then really no, somebody else told me that, Yeah, you never never never never never cursed. Somebody told me that the hardest bars that's fucking nuts never cursed.
Speaker 7: Two points that because I curse to fucking much. One d m C or Beastie Boys run DMC trip called quest of Brand Nubian Tribe probably trib.
Speaker 3: You're probably kind of fucks me up, though, you gotta say you probably you got it. It's like you're thinking and like I try, okay, loyalty or respect.
Speaker 7: Respect, because damn, that's a good ass question to loyalty of respect.
Speaker 6: I need my respect you. I need loyalty too. But a nigga could respect you or a woman could respect you and still be disloyal. And I guess that the person's is loyal they respect you, So maybe loyalty.
Speaker 5: Then where you can have both. Nobody want to just say this is the only time we really think you should drink. I look, we need both. We need both, take not one.
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: This ship is wild tall stress nuts. This ship is inspired by real stress nuts. This should get any taller.
Speaker 2: Now do you think that bars are officially back? Hell? Yeah yeah. Let me tell you something, man, And.
Speaker 6: That's why I want to shout out to the Gazelda niggas too and thirty eight Special.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get to mention that man that niggas. Yeah, I'm gonna get to that for sure. That out. You know he did that, he did, he did the whole album thirty eight I know Benny bunch of uh talking about executive producer.
Speaker 6: No, he he executive produced. To stop calling our content, Okay, his big homie uh DJ Shade God Blessed, pass Away Recip. He produced the whole album and I finished out and they crib and that shit came out retarded too. But when they got hot, all of my rap shit started to make money and work and shit like that. Like before that Keep Hunter, I was hustlings. I was fifteen years old. Never thought I would have been clean out of the street ever unless you had a hit record or raty and all of the shit. And I'm like, I don't see myself getting a top forty radio ad right now because of the way this shit went for my career. But I never thought I was gonna actually be out of the street and just wrap being a rapper. After they came out, all my rappers started to sell. Then I met thirty eight Special and he's such a solid nig You know, niggas see you making mistakes and not tell you shit, just watch you slop around. But like, I ain't helping a nigga, especially held Bent helping his people, and the nigga's very smart bunness wives with this ship and the way business deal is a structured for underground rap verse mainstream Raper's totally two it's two different deals, two different worlds. Niggas still selling vinyl, they selling Hella Verse tickets, all in touring, different sales. One special really hit me to the business and he literally said, Graft, you put the same amount of time into this music ship that you put into the street ship.
Speaker 2: You'll make the same amount of money. I promise you. I was like, I don't see how, Please explain, And he explained and drilled it in my head. Nigga.
Speaker 6: He made sure I understood the nature of the business and where I was at in it and how important I was and what I had to do to really reach the next level career wise in that lane. And ever since then, I was like, really being successful in this lane and the streets is in the past for me, and for me, that was something I had to say, congratulates, take a shot for that.
Speaker 2: God damn it, because I didn't anyway, I have to treat what's that for you? To accept that from him? Did you feel that you were maybe not a different level than that? Yeah? Wow, wild times over head drink champs.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Good, he was still successful. He told me the ship in a mansion, Nigga. He got a big as off rap. He was like, none of this ship the street. This ship is from rap. I'm like, yo, you pay for this house with bars, there's no hit register, nigga. I bought this house off music man. She got hated flaws but sad she living room table, all this good ship off rap. I was like, oh, I'm sold, nigga.
Speaker 2: How does this happen.
Speaker 3: That no people nine in them like they don't. They don't see it until they see it, like it's real money.
Speaker 2: And forbes Man's respect.
Speaker 6: That's a big fact. I wanted to chect with until something. Yeah, I want to get with something left.
Speaker 7: So straight underground ship that's real ship goes to show you the level of market power that the streets really has.
Speaker 2: It's just that when you focus on the mation you might not get to see it.
Speaker 6: So once he broke that down, I understood the binness wise, how to deal destruction and the whole ship. I was like, oh, ship, life is different, Like this is real ship, and that ship literally changed my life. So I always salute specially every chance I get, because I'm like, I'm literally making a living off music, nigga. But in my brain it was not I couldn't imagine it, nigga, like, how, so what did he force you to change?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What changing you? From the point that he spoke to it was the business.
Speaker 6: He implemented so many tools business in my head that I was talking to execus different. I'm walking to these in these in these meetings, arm of different information. So that shit I'm saying, now my deal is structured way better you got. I got certain execs and lawyers started like uh uh uh because they're not expecting an artist to notice, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: So it was just information. Nik empowered me in information.
Speaker 6: I went in them in the offices talking way different, being with way better situations. I was like, oh, this is the real shit nigga because he's more like he's more like on the executive side, but niggas he working with because he understands the structure of the business in that realm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So props to that nigga word he changed anything for me.
Speaker 6: I keep it a buck business wise, like how I approach shit different?
Speaker 5: And you're still independent? Correct, Yeah, that's a question that we should have asked independent of major.
Speaker 6: I was take independent unless you have the right major, because the average record deal to me is a bad fucking loan.
Speaker 2: It's a bad deal.
Speaker 7: All these stills a dependent, It's a bad twenty years ago major today.
Speaker 2: If you want to make some money, you better stay in.
Speaker 7: Facts because I can sell a tenth of the records that let's say, uh Meek or whoever sales, and probably make more money off my ship, depending like the actual sales of the music, Because'm gonna get eighty to ninety percent of the dollar. Mean, while the average that you might be getting fifteen cents, and that labels taking eighty five cents, which is fucking as natgas.
Speaker 6: That niggas don't create shit, you know what I'm saying. So you're paying back. It's a bad loan my niggas. So unless you got the kind of deal with they gonna spend hell of marketing dollars on you to make you famous. With that fame could take you to do up ship with your with your with your brand. Cool but otherwise not independence.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm making my bread. I'm cool word. I'm taking major the time.
Speaker 8: Not bad.
Speaker 3: Getting the right deals though it's gonna cast you out. I'm saying, Yeah, the right deal major and make some money.
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 3: You gotta be the right there right dere major. Yeah, you got to negotiate and you got in the major labels in a different time, right when there was so much money.
Speaker 5: Just people were just like, why you dig a crack as they'll want to smoke crack because they remember that first time. Yeah, I'm saying something. I started independent wor report. Everyone says, it's a classic. Everyone said, man, but that was back then.
Speaker 2: That was back then. But you was a kid, man, what do you mean? I didn't matter. I was a kid and I didn't weave no benefits over that ship. But listen.
Speaker 5: Later, what I'm saying is when you independent, you don't you don't get that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I'm talking about back then, I'm not talking about now. Different than now. It's different because we didn't have direct to consume on back then.
Speaker 5: You acid for me to get speaking about London earlier, in order for us to get those records to London, we actually physically had to go there, right right, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's different. So, yeah, it's different.
Speaker 7: That bad business still got you where you are today.
Speaker 2: About to say that trying to get I can't say that because a bad deal to get you a right. I didn't say the bad deal.
Speaker 7: I'm saying I didn't benefit off of it, meaning intentially, yeah, financially like it's.
Speaker 3: A smart for Imagine if you would have signed a deal as CNN at that time frame, a major record deal, maybe you got dope advance and the record doesn't sell, and the end of your career and you're tied to a major label five albums and you're not here today, exactly.
Speaker 7: Right, in that same dilemma, That's how it was Capitol one to signed me two fifty hole gave out seventy five bands. My manager looked at me like I was retarded taking seventy five. I say, yeah, but you know the difference whole kid right, how to sign to them niggas, I would be here.
Speaker 2: Exactly so was out none of that. That's the reason, you know what I'm saying. So was at that situation you choose the homies over the money.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know what, You're right, You're right. I mean, I mean in your case, that's your brother. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So you know, I remember, my man, that you're saying or even saying his name. But I remember him saying, Yo, this rocker fella ship is just a dream.
Speaker 2: What if it never happens? Wow a name, Like what if it never happens? I was like, the fuck it. I will never be on though, leave the dog, the dog whatever.
Speaker 8: You say.
Speaker 2: A unique situation though, that was your friend. Yeah, but still Nigga's gonna say, I ain't just garbage.
Speaker 7: Get him out of here right right as we don't all been back on the green. Garbage can't selling them packs.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. So so let me ask you.
Speaker 5: I know we spoke about it earlier, you being on being signed to the Rock and then you hearing at this trimorial, what did you?
Speaker 2: What did your first thing?
Speaker 5: That's the ghost of Rockefeller right, So you you you you, and you physically signed the contract.
Speaker 7: I was in the middle of signing the contract, like we're still reading it, Nigga, like theas like I wrote like one let like the p I didn't get to the eighth yet. Like so when I heard it was turmoil, I didn't think it was gonna affect us like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 7: I couldn't imagine not going the distance with the rock. It was just the dream, you living your dream. I'm like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 3: When it didn't happen, I was like, oh this this is It happened so fast I coun't even protest it because right as soon.
Speaker 6: As it happened, Dame started name Dame Dash music group. We went over to Death Jam flew to Porto Rico to that big ass conference. All this ship was happening, like back to back. So it's like, and I'm still working as independientally.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting the jet, but you flew out there. Yeah, we're still flying private. You know, you listen first then put us first class. We was in the B Group.
Speaker 7: We flew.
Speaker 2: Coke was on some bullshit when he said, when you wrote that verse you want tour a million hours, I fly over your bus. That's about me, Like.
Speaker 8: You're just like.
Speaker 2: This, I'm telling you. I was in the group. I was in the B Group my whole life. Have you ever been in the B group Jet? I was on the B group Jet. By the way, I didn't even know that the Hunger tour member he did the Hanger tour for his album.
Speaker 7: He had a private jetg just for him and his crew, and then he had a jet for the band.
Speaker 15: You know what, Bleak had the ride the band. So I'm like, yo, ho wait wait the band? Yeah, my niggas, all of us. Who was in the B group with me?
Speaker 7: Hook but listen, I wanted to be in the A group something saying, hangar tour, I ain't really got to work.
Speaker 2: Why am I on this jay?
Speaker 7: He like, yo, just in case they act up, I need somebody there that got knowledge that can hold it down. You ever seen niggas have a fight? Sixty thousand feet in there? These niggas was on the chest fighting, rumble it. They was giving out shots and ship like drink champs. Before this willy talk about who got who had the best set? Who you know who was talking niggas like now better than you. These niggas started fighting the way the flight of tenders is looking at me like, yo, break it up, and I'm looking at them, what's.
Speaker 2: The safety precautions?
Speaker 7: I'm not so when we land, I'm telling Hole, I'm like, yo, these niggas in there fight, and he like, that's why I got you on it.
Speaker 2: Control that ship. I won't go home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was real so all that first class Dan might have looked out because Dame was on that. You know, we're smoking on the jet hole like like that ship. If you want, you gotta have a parachute.
Speaker 2: We just want to. Dame sent me to Japan first, everywhere, all over all places off. Dame was music group.
Speaker 5: That's when we're still with the rock. Oh yeah, this is left money. It was so close listen, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember, but Dame was Dame was. It was cool.
Speaker 7: James a project friend that's a real project friend that no matter how much money he got, he ain't letting the project side where you and him go like if he know I got weed on me going through the airport. He used to be like as a walking he was saying. I'd be like, yo, my nigga, what you doing? Like Yo, he was in Paris.
Speaker 2: He's like, you look like you're gonna blow up, motherfucker. So I'm like, Yo, my nigga, chill.
Speaker 7: You trying to get me Corey like nah, But I'm just saying you how the motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Like you're bringing weed through the airport. So I'm like, Jay, chill, it's me Why you try to rat on me? Now? I'm telling you he's no bros get crazy with the honey. I didn't get a chance to get that close to Jay. I was me and Dame got close. Give me the pack. Yeah, damn Dame.
Speaker 16: Like what we're going through security believed right, Yea, Dame.
Speaker 2: Bro friends error nigga trying to bring opens like, yeah, we bro cast not me, nigga.
Speaker 5: I'm going to nag you want me miss something him and something big, It's gonna be mad at me. I'm not saying Armadale now because I haven't tasted the new Armadale. I got a bottle break out new Armadeale that was rubber outcome with the Armadada, Yo.
Speaker 2: Had the heart to say this is the worst. That is bad. That ship.
Speaker 5: You could taste the dirt in that motherfucker like you could hit the ship. And then they right there like, yo, that's it's good right and you just I've just lied to them the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yea. Back then it was cool. It was like cool, do your dig with that. But but they killed the industry. The industry was like this doing. They gave me. They gave me so much boxes and that should had the whole hood. Little Varmadale. I had a box in the trunk armade. You get Armadale, You get Armadale. The hood ignored them as fucked up. The hood just kept drinking. It was like that, you know.
Speaker 7: I let you know when the liquor come in doing bad. When they just got cases to give away. Nobody ain't buying that show.
Speaker 2: I thought they was no. No, like you think about it, you're just getting them aces.
Speaker 7: You didn't want them ship different, They just giving ship away, shipped, just sitting the cases. Say he got the drake and we thought he was special. Damn trying cases in my crip too. Remember all my cousins love all midell. But to me, it was like a yea, I think it's take this shot.
Speaker 2: Thought that. Yeah. So let me ask you straight up, broh mm hmm. Do you think you was black ball? Straight up?
Speaker 5: He doesn't get a quick time. Yeah, get a shot because I want I want the real ship.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I want the real ship. Drink chances, nigga bucket here. Yeah'm gonna keep it honere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd have been out, have been rich, been out the street, different life, employed all my niggas all but who yeah black yeah, who you think have that much power that coming at that time.
Speaker 2: See, I don't want to say it like that because then it seems like who had that. It's not.
Speaker 6: It wasn't one individual. It was like, collectively, we're just not fucking with these niggass on do not disturb. We're just not fucking with these niggas based on this whole you're as a whole, us as a whole, to keep it honted.
Speaker 2: Us as a whole.
Speaker 6: It just was like, we're just not fucking with nothing that's coming from this way based on what relationship we have with fifty. So it's not like I can say, like a nigga's like, oh, fifty black ball y'all. Now, I can't say it like that. I'm not saying he went out his way too personally. I didn't do that.
Speaker 7: But he does make niggas true side, that's just how that's who he polarizes people that just wait right now, yeah, drink, it's the big.
Speaker 2: When you were that level of an artiste.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's like and the only way to heard the niggas hurt him in his pockets and know I mean so the industry at that time was more gatekeeping. It wasn't like Oh, I could just go independent and blow the funk up and.
Speaker 8: On on it.
Speaker 2: It was a smaller industry.
Speaker 6: It was gate it was gate cap. If you ain't have the powers that be behind you, you just not getting on, nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No matter how much money you try to be in the streets, you can't just go fucking do pay all over everybody and get on. It's not that's not what the game was. You can try that like that the mother. So yeah, it was a lot of hell of resistance, nigga. It was like I'm here today because I just got enough talent and enough love from people.
Speaker 2: Superst like I go through.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to relax, Nigga Like this, like people be like, oh, you're an animal, you work all day. It sounds like a comment, but it's really not. I don't know how to relax. I don't know how to stop working.
Speaker 7: I work on vacation, Niggas a fact, we shot the vin You was on the tour with Joint and Lucas the next day. Hold on what it ain't even say going on tour, I was going, I don't know how to stop crazy world up shout the Joiner too, and was you also on tour with Bennie and them?
Speaker 2: I was on Bennie. I did two tours with Bennie and then my last tour we just just ended, was joining Lucas. But I do I'm more tours than me. You know what I'm saying. I don't know. I don't know how to turn it off. Niggas ain't listen today. Money better than them money touring right and merchant all that. Yeah, but I'm making money now, got about it. Look, look got screwed. They got got right the company money. It wasn't nothing bag in the responsor what's up part of when we was rot going towards it wasn't nothing but g t PS. That's it.
Speaker 7: Gets turned promoter, that's it. That's someone to they bred up, just put up party, had a song, you know when we got up to the spot. Niggas like the G T G T P so in the car right, you know what I'm saying. So today you got.
Speaker 3: Corporate venues, Ticketmaster, Yeah, bro, you can gotg.
Speaker 2: But that's that's got the can does. Look that's why I say today today it's.
Speaker 6: Easier to go independent of your own thing because of all these outlets and companies creative, well yeah you could do, like even joining lucas a good example. He was signed on Major at first year. They help him get the fame. But then he took that notoriety and his talent took on Independent. Now he's stupid, fucking rich.
Speaker 2: Took all the money.
Speaker 6: The money the label would have been making off his records go in his pocket. That nigga way up, nigga, you know what I'm saying. So he got the bread and the talent and the skills in the records. You can't tell that nigga nothing right now, his videos be the ills he's created.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 6: Creative That niggas sayst he edits his own videos. My nigga, his man, my man trasho out the traft shoots it. He edited the ship himself. The nigga thinks of the videos first, then write the song. His brain is different a niggas. The old nigga man shout out to joint of the word. But the independent money is where it's never been at today. Like that's why I was out shooting in Deependence over Major. Unless the deal is right, you.
Speaker 2: Remember he had Now where you get it from Sunburn. My people at Sunburn, Big you up, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I remember he had Liverpool drama when he first came out.
Speaker 2: Well, who Joe Buttons? Oh I remember that?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember that? Yeah, been Joe Butts.
Speaker 7: When they first came out, Joe Buddens just was saying he retired better than the game. He was like, yeah, retired better than ninety seven percent of the industry.
Speaker 6: I'm good now hecause he up now he was probably he probably made more money as a retiree of rapp than he was.
Speaker 2: And he's inner ship listen Nor was telling me numbers. I'm damn. He said, get down down, get damn.
Speaker 6: I guess I guess you fallow the fact that me and Joe that it was just wrapped though, like it's like he took the style or whatever. And then like when when I was on Sony, they were saying they were so they were so they were so bent out of shape that he took that, he took my style and they they said.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on time again, Yeah, he said, he said Joe back then, Yeah, like do you feel that anybody feel?
Speaker 7: Yeah? It was they just smoked because it was a time when they first came out, Joe Buttons just was coming out. Draft was just coming out, and the whole talk of New York was like, Yo, somebody grabs say he stole his staff.
Speaker 6: Not the funny thing. I wasn't even saying that at first. What happened is Sony said it to me. They said when they signed me and gave me this big ass deal, that was like, well, we feel Joe Budden kind of took your sound and we signed We thought we thought you were special, but now there's two of y'all. Then wouldn't know what to do with you now. So basically, if the deal wasn't done, they wouldn't sign me. That's what I was like, i'mna have to kill this nigger because I was just I was was already out.
Speaker 2: That was the second one. He was focused out focus. I was working both. That's how I met you, and I was working Deaf Gym at the same time, so that that's when I got out independ it.
Speaker 6: But I wasn't even tight at the style thing until I realized it would have coasted me my deal. If deal wasn't done because they had a problem with it, was like, well what do we do now? Like if there wasn't done, they would, they would have droped. They were not stunding and no more it's two of them. Fuck, I mean not specially no more that said they were treating it when a nigga, when he did with like, you know what I mean, so real quick, put a pin in this. I want to take how.
Speaker 3: Nostalgic though that is that a label would even say there's two of y'all. We might not assigned y'all. Now, that would never happen, y'all. We got seventeen of y'all. Yeah, you think about it. Kendrick and Drake is right now on the same label. No, but that's not what I'm talking about about that styles, you know how.
Speaker 5: Like no, what I'm saying, I'm just giving you an example of what's happening right now is they're both on the same label.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 2: You know Universal wins this whole beat. Oh yeah, they say that one and Drake you say Universal, sir, right, that's right, say Universal. That's a fact I killed it. I went too far.
Speaker 3: About that, I feel right, not so good ship, I will say, shout the Joe nigga ain't know, but back then I was I wanted to fight and everything I seen hi Porto Rican, I.
Speaker 2: Was, I was fight jo hold on. I was just to reach about it. I wanted to fight. I was so mad a whole on cool because you want to fight anybody.
Speaker 7: Now Like.
Speaker 2: Back then, were Oliver.
Speaker 7: He said in Puerto Rico like seeing vacation making it lit and I've seen him and I was just I was trying to go there, you know what I'm saying. But I said, I don't know other way to solve. I'm fucking twenty years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, like funk that there's no other way to sol back then, like we must fight, duel, you know what I mean. So that's how I was on it. But are we cool now?
Speaker 7: That's my nigga back then was it was no. We were trying to cool with nobody. I want to smoke with whoever the fuck.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And back then, coming out of New York, you knew it was like it was the toughest nick from young black. Remember remember matter where you wait, ma hood? Remember paid it for? How alcohol was Like, what's the point of having all.
Speaker 2: This power and all least armies, all this money You can't if you can't use it. That's kind of how I felt. I was like, all this talent, all this money and a million gangs with me. I was like, I like, how you said paid this fall? Then you said, altphol, what really paid it for? Is we goo? Oh facts facts? Well Freako Camp, let's just go there. Okay, that's the character you played all that line.
Speaker 6: Camp said, let's just go like you know what I'm saying that ship that Camp said that ship was like, it's the point I can't use it.
Speaker 7: That's that's the mentality I had then. I was thinking, Bennis at all.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to be how I didn't give a funk about you don't even focus all money. You just want to be the best and the realists and whatever you have thinking about that, that was you learned.
Speaker 2: To realist coming out of New York kidding me, Yeah, it was like that.
Speaker 5: Then Okay, God comes down, said, God comes down, He says, he says, graph.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he's gonna say. Yeah, you want me to do God?
Speaker 5: He comes down, He says, he says, listen, I need you to make one record, save humanity.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 7: One producer, the pick, and one feature Save humanity. God Damn, that's a big job. Yeah, I mean I gotta make we Are the World one. No, no, you gotta make a classic record. It's not we are the World.
Speaker 3: You have to be.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to be smooches and ship you.
Speaker 5: Ain't you going to do Bennie Hannah like Benny Hills and things like that.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna do that this stress.
Speaker 5: But God says you got one record you graph style, graph style, not not. We don't you know you don't need.
Speaker 2: To go pop.
Speaker 5: You make the perfect song. You say perfect song. So one rap on perfect one, one feature and one producer. Who you going withesh We're gonna shake the world? Maybe, motherfucking uh no problems, gotta be gott to be a rapper all right in the feature don't matter. You can pick Michael Jackson if you want. That's not a bad idea. You got okay, stay alive, Stay alive.
Speaker 2: You might have to go like uh uh, maybe do likeing Forarrell or something.
Speaker 7: He was gonna say for real smoking he he gonna give you that ship that that the world can't deny.
Speaker 6: That's Beyonce be coming with the smoke. You can't lose them. Then I'm like, all right, podcast like radio. Now we're going already a big fact my friend.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Next text tell him send that family and friends l V. We needed. I don't know how to ask that your need that. But that's greaty, But hold on, let's let's make some noise for for real. That's that's right, that's amazing. Put your name, you push your president. I believe like men's fast. He's like, I don't quote me on this or clips I think are like the I don't just push.
Speaker 5: I believe not the I don't believe it's a clip like the spokespeople for this on I believe it's just pushing t.
Speaker 2: From whatever whatever. Yeah, I love to see I'll.
Speaker 7: Call it making them kind of moves. And I'm kind of spaces. Why Shi is firing for me? I'm within almost family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he called me. I was in Italy. I was so happy they focused. I was like, yeah, you know, I about to say that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. You might not No, you might be on the song. You might have to text him for that discount because I can't spend twenty nine on tim scuff.
Speaker 5: You guys, I'm forty six years old. I have never heard of a Louis Vuitton discount. I did, but you know, you know, you know, yeah, I want to Richard really connected. That's that's that's different, hell beyond it, Like I got people up, you got the people hun.
Speaker 2: I want to say.
Speaker 7: To myself, said, put me down. I just make there's no secondhand watch club. You got to put yourself on. You gotta go in there and have coffee with Gino women.
Speaker 2: You understand the club. That's what you got on right there.
Speaker 7: You got that.
Speaker 2: You know you can't go wrong.
Speaker 7: I kept it basically, ye playing James you in the Yes, you into that. Yeah, I sined some more money being more okay, you know man, more money, yeah, yes, yes, just blow them no taking a peep's break, have to make wrong. So also, also, you did love a hip hop at one point I did. I was.
Speaker 2: Boring on their own purpose. I was born on there. They paid me, they didn't want to keep paying me. The money was great, but the money was good money. It was always good money.
Speaker 6: But it ain't even need my stylish show. So I kind of wanted to be forgotten for I didn't want to like to be a star on that show. You is even your personality got to fit that. Yeah, oh you got this goofy ship. All ideas I had that was cool.
Speaker 2: It was really.
Speaker 6: They was like, yeah, we can do that, we could do that. But they wasn't jack noneer that. I was like, all right, cool, I was shown. They love guys this drama. But I said, look, I'm not mad at the druma. I could do that, but let me set up cool ship. I could do drama at like, you know, I got a factory, I made clothes. I was doing art painting on mannequins.
Speaker 2: Nor cool me. It was a cool shit.
Speaker 6: I can suck it up with some bullshit. I'm fine with that. They wasn't really. They was just yesterday to death for not doing that.
Speaker 2: They tried to get me on that show.
Speaker 7: I told them, niggas, hey, now you're famous, you ain't need it, not me.
Speaker 2: Now you ain't getting me a wife. You on the argument making up some fakes came. It's like your bleaker bad husband. Nah, I can't see.
Speaker 7: You can't go in there with your real wife unless y'all understand how to play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife. People let me take a wife because the case out of it, I'm doing it or something. I was just kicking it with.
Speaker 6: He been together for two years and then I had another. I was like each she was supposed to do some kind of like weird she was, now that's a home. You were just kind of some kind of wed like triangle up ship and make it look good for TV.
Speaker 2: But it was like we made it up. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But if I was really like no actual doing everywhere all the way in with an average boot camp and everything, Yes, I do every way.
Speaker 2: Oh call me and he's so crazy you can do that, I'm saying. Let's he tried to see that he can get certainness to get.
Speaker 6: Away with that ship because his personality is like big and he can do crazy ship.
Speaker 2: You can't get me. You can't get me to do no dumb ship, especially with my lady. Like you can't know. But but I'm gonna tell you what love and hip hop is. This is what I caught on Like me and this is this, this, this is this.
Speaker 5: It's not like they set you up. You give them the information. So it's like it's like me and you talking right, so we're talking and you like yo, ll NOI what up? What they yell cut. As soon as they yell cut, our mics is still hot. Yeah, so you'll say something like yo, no, Ri, last.
Speaker 2: Night, I got it. You're wired. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so so I'm sitting there and now I don't realize I'm wired. So we're sitting there having a conversation and then they yo yo action like so bleak telling them about that wild night you had last night, and you're like, I didn't tell y'all that we got it on film over right, You did say it right, And then you're like, oh, that that's when the drama starts. So if I didn't know that that off conversation was off, they'll pull me to the side to say as soon as we tell Bleep that, I attack him.
Speaker 2: And be like, yo, bro, but that night was wild. I heard yo. And then you saying You're like, why would you say that? You understand I'm saying so they don't make the drama they take, they take it.
Speaker 5: I've been in the day room in jail, so I know this ship.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh, this is this is this is too easy. And that's that the benefit. You know, they listening. That's why I was feeding them.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I didn't like that I was feeding ship, that's making up ship.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that I need. I might be telling you need one thing. I might, I might. I'm driving this whole ship in my head.
Speaker 8: Know that.
Speaker 2: So yes, now, if you if the mic is all but you know you you didn't y me and already playing this. We already talking like we don't understand it, and I can't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I can see the text messages, the phone call right now, but I can tell.
Speaker 2: You that you love it.
Speaker 7: But I can tell you this, this is a show that exists that's not made yet that we show. Yes, we were showing real relationships, like like we're showing like if you, if you, if you love your lady, right, your.
Speaker 2: Lady love you.
Speaker 5: It's nothing really the High, right, It's kind of like I'm kind of like, nothing really the High. You don't need to make up a story, you don't need to add on to the story. All you need to do is tell that story, right, Like I know a show like that, I would do that because that's real. It's not like I gotta find drama protect myself with some bulls. Like that's real life, right, like me, like me, I hang out with other married couples, like it's just not they boring?
Speaker 2: Who other married couples?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: My wife co work of friends out go to Disney World all the time. We don't even want to go on vacation with married couples. You got good America.
Speaker 5: Let me just say something, and I enjoy that ship like like I personally, I personally enjoy no drama.
Speaker 2: That's right. You know what I'm saying. I hope I personally like but you know, you know people you know who's dated. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like to hang with horse anymore like my horse, like you know, I want to funk everything like guy, really sorry, man, you need to comment day and I don't want to be around you like you.
Speaker 7: You're kind of embarrassing. You want the same ship we did when we're sixteen.
Speaker 2: You got our grow that that that that's that is for boys around. I got trust.
Speaker 7: I can't be running around and random bites. That's for young ns.
Speaker 2: Man. You like fresh floor, you better make it still a dance. You out of line, you out of you color. I said myself the whole You want to do the money, not let him touch you like at this point, like, and that's what I be looking at me. Come on, girl, come on, do I look like I do not want this?
Speaker 7: Yo? Let me.
Speaker 2: Y'all. I bring myself. I bring myself for that. I give the money your hell, you.
Speaker 5: Bring your son. Yeah, yeah, he looks like he's gonna get it there. Ye, I bring a chick this strip club. That's oh yeah, you on that type of ship, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Wife is not going for that, bitch. You might come on some cool ship though, No. Mighte be a gold to the spot, but get a lap there.
Speaker 7: She's like, you willy, you bugget now the no drama is driver at like that?
Speaker 2: Now, I ain't getting dinner the night. But I'll be honest, both of the side. None of us get dances. We just throw the money. That's that's cool. Yeah, yeah, that's helping kicking out the heir. Girl you missed over here.
Speaker 7: We pay paid a couple of colleges that the fact desembled. We out, man, I'm dissemble. We ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Depend on been going on the other side of Florida. Yeah, he goes on the way too much, va, little kid, a little too many take them out, man, come on, listen.
Speaker 5: He's the only person that I know that vaccasion on the other other side of the state.
Speaker 2: That's it. He comes right back on the same coast through you've been to No, but you've been. You've been to Mauth, Florida. No, you never moved to Destin. It's the beach, they say, it's the clear Florida. No, I didn't hear about that. Yeah, yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 7: I'm doing Fee Islands again this ship. I tell you why I Jesus either you know what I mean? Depending No, No, it's in Thailand and Egypt.
Speaker 2: They banded weed in Thailand. Now know they didn't not for me. They still got to be careful. Thailand were good. Pizza we good.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I was in Thailand for like a month and a half, almost like two months the week they there, like, I tored Thailand twice and stayed out, So they're good.
Speaker 2: You don't even know nowhere. Why you wearing travel place I've been. I guarantee you listed by the way he does. He prefers to stay in Florida, but working he hear me some spotes. As you said, he's been in Columbia, Columbia.
Speaker 7: Searching for per I'm about to heat is legal in Perule too. I'm not talking about I'm just I'm I go to.
Speaker 2: A little little he goes there searching for hip hop. So he goes to the hood.
Speaker 3: I'm with him. I'm with the cats out there and they take.
Speaker 2: Us and he ain't no tourist.
Speaker 5: When I go over sees last thing, I'm searching for hip hop.
Speaker 2: I am I'm not mad that you should not like hip hop save itself. I'm on a hammock chef out there.
Speaker 7: Man, Saint Dreini, Man, I hit you to me saying, damn, he came to the clan forgot it and though you know what I'm saying, graft you gottau with us.
Speaker 2: Me and so I'm a shocking I'm with it. Hold On, hold on, hold on, I can't.
Speaker 5: We gotta, we gotta not not recognize this person. Slim Doug is a vacation of too Yo slim ship. And you know why Slim Doug got us beat A little bit.
Speaker 2: He's single. It might be having a little bit more fun than us, just a little like that single like he hated him, like damn, what was you have today? A little bit more? It's a little bit more like I like to with.
Speaker 6: Other coaches and learning and get into it all the time you have with your lady. Just go like tie Land two months put all over the world. But really I want to do what the locals is doing. Yeah, like I don't want to go nowhere. Fancy East and White Pasca. What's your favorite favorite?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite spot? That's your favorite? I have a favorite I be.
Speaker 6: I like your paying a lot. I went to I went to fucking not even just in major city. I went to Okawa and seeing that a little spot that's from.
Speaker 2: Military definitely was one of the time. It was crazy. I've been all over here.
Speaker 3: I've been a bunch of places, but I always love it, like I even when we were you know what, you know every dough.
Speaker 2: I have a favorite I love? I be. I just love.
Speaker 7: In Germany than weird places bro like with niggas. But no, so you don't have a favorite. I don't think so man to have a favorite spot A favorite, I don't know. I just I be indulgent a culture so much. I don't think I like nothing more than ever. I just enjoy all experiences, all of it. Yeah, so different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, travel, what's your favorite oh ship, I just got my favorite, Lucia. It was a ruble forever. But now say that much fun than the ruble. I like the rule, but it was like my pe booze man. See know nobody that's not that's a big man.
Speaker 5: I didn't like a ruble so much that when I see my homie in the ruble, I was like, you ain't having no fun.
Speaker 2: He texted me back, like, world up, I'm not go to people I like, I can hold you. Turk is dope. But say, Lucia just took it for me.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite? I mean, Haiti was one of the I had one of the funnest times in Haiti.
Speaker 2: Haiti. Haiti was one of the fun times. I had, Yo, what's my man name? Who running over there with chicken with what's the what's right now? Right now? Yeah, he got a funky name, he got a funk the four lord, the game leader you name? You went over there with barbecue. I mean I went into into the spot. I don't know any baring you, but I never been. It was it was dope all take off yo. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yo, you got.
Speaker 3: Home?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, it's per se.
Speaker 8: This shigg See he got his ship, y'all yo, get yo, you know to a man.
Speaker 2: He came with the brush. Yeah, he brushing out the call the brush. Niggas gave him the pool water test. They may get the pool with this ship. I seen everything. I was waiting to see.
Speaker 15: Him though, because I wanted to know he got his money up so we could have hoarded now.
Speaker 17: So I just got one question, go to Lebron the Lebron doctor didn't work?
Speaker 8: Who else?
Speaker 2: Who was what the recking? The artists? Oh sooner?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, damn, that was painful. This this is not man's just water chill chill boic where.
Speaker 7: Listen?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen? How the funk you get your ship back? You know because of ours stress? Father told you.
Speaker 10: You can't.
Speaker 2: Seen this. You ever thought about getting your ship back? You know, like now, cool, I'm taking away for a reason. Can't get my ship? You know, I did you get that's a serious question? Check me out? Can you said off like you can't do much?
Speaker 5: By the way, that's what that was the funniest. By the way, people on Twitter is the meanest people going back.
Speaker 2: You know, how to scover that? Niggas are you next. I'm dying. Look what his fake. Listen, it's not gonna be fan off poor rigging for thirty years. It's because I don't even want to correct some of these sis. It's just like I say, you get in the pool with your ship. Nigga's like my ship real, I can get way anyway.
Speaker 7: Ship that I was already in the whole My family was like just getting west.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows I played into the joke. I'm with the joke, so that's naturally you want to take me off.
Speaker 7: That's the Jeffersons.
Speaker 2: I had to go back ship back, yeah, because I noticed neither of you'all to get had off, Like.
Speaker 10: Come on, you.
Speaker 3: So got.
Speaker 2: He ain't coming back and still bron bleve me yo unless you give me the blow, give me the blo bron give but Jenny gets eat. A better ship is standing black. You're not just yo man. By the way, I needed to get that out because people have been coming at not take it off though, real that's the show. Oh my god, that was crazy. Mao, graph we funked up. So let's get into the skill. Into these records to me right was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Before we get into the records. The importance of Brazilda in their movement.
Speaker 2: What how did that like?
Speaker 3: When did you get involved with them? How important was that to resurfacing what you was doing already?
Speaker 2: I met the most in real niggas Shire just in the business man, and we just clicked. They just they they just like us.
Speaker 6: There's some street guys that made it, but but they they they showed me how you could just wrap the lyrical and make this ship that I make all the time and be successful financially with it. Yeah, but I didn't see the money aspect of it until I've really seen how they were structuring the business. I'm like, oh, I get it now, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, them niggas like blessed they real niggas. It just fell in line. It wasn't like an effort. We just got cool with a were just friends real you know what I'm saying. So were your friends before it really started popping off with Bennie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got cool with uh.
Speaker 6: With Conway and west Side they was first and me and Bennie got cool FORO even.
Speaker 2: Blew up west Side.
Speaker 6: It was like the Rizzard right yeah, okay, yeah, he's like he wrapped though, yeah, yeah, facts, but he orchastraated the whole ship, like the brainchild, you know what I'm saying. So then I went on I did the project with Bennie to stop calling our content. I went on one domestic tour around this country and then we did one we did a European tool.
Speaker 2: But she was great. The niggas, the niggas really getting to it. Nigga.
Speaker 6: Every show was sola funk out on the stage for the back door merchant selling. Even the project I did with them, all the merch sol out everything. So I'm like, this is fucking wonderful, Like this is hip hop nigga. This some of these songs don't even know fucking hooks. Niggas just bars and it's going, niggas singing the words. I'm like, I'm in London, like niggas singing all the words. I'm like, this is fucking great. It's how you radio niggas feel.
Speaker 2: This is fine. I don't remember. I'm not used to that feeling, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So when I see niggas singing the words back, I'm like, oh, this is great, this is this is what the funk I signed up for.
Speaker 2: So it's like the essence of hip hop before hip hop was popping on one of them.
Speaker 6: When you grind as long as I have, it's like, it's not you don't get the recognition or the niggas know your records well enough for the whole crowd of me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you move walked out of that. I ain't mad at you take he taking.
Speaker 5: A you know, one of my greatest favor not not well it's one of them, was me hanging out with Bennie putting them on the caviar. I was like, man, you gotta start eating y'all. Yeah, y'all in the caviard. And then I'm asking him because you know X before X, I went to Atlanta to film the video with them and then went to New York and then after that AX passed away with Bennie and and I'm like, you ever met dm and they dad did a record together, So you ever met d m X? And he was like no, And I called DMX and DMX pulls right out, that's fire. And I don't know if I told Bennie that DMX is coming off, I just like surprised him. I forget which one I did but like seeing them connecting us, just knowing that I know that day had already been in contact, but physically like me having to do that, I was just like that.
Speaker 2: That shit was like put here on my chest. You know, it's the one on film. It's film. I love that, it's you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Benny a real one. I know, of course I know Benny. I never met the rest of them. Me and Benny was in Vegas one time. Man word, you know you know Benny was locked up with Emery right, Oh yeah, yeah, that's how I know called me. He was in Vegas and we was in dres and Ship and he's like, yo, I'm gonna pull up the Dre's and ship. You know, people, first time in Vegas fucked your head up, as it did it to me. You go to Vegas like you you buy bottles in New York Miami. Only mister Jones got Vegas prices.
Speaker 2: It's one of the.
Speaker 7: Only clubs out here on the beach that got Vegas. Really nah, nah, certain clubs you going there. Ship is reasonable, but Vegas, when nothing is fucking reasonable, you go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: You gotta bring that bag.
Speaker 7: So we was in the club and ship we had as this ship the section. So Benny was like, now, wife, you don't drink champagne. Like I'm gonna order her some other ship. So I'm like, all right, here, go.
Speaker 2: To tell you, okay.
Speaker 7: So he looked at the ship. He looked at me, saying this is real. I said, yeah, it's another monster, my nigga. But I got the major plug.
Speaker 2: What you need? You know what I mean that? He was like, Yo, I need the plugs. This ship retarded. I'll tell you about it. Dude.
Speaker 7: Say it's a thousand dollars in the club in Vegas, a thousand dollars a bottle and suspended twenty five hundred with tip three bands. So like, it's a different world. You go to Vegas, you gotta really go to play.
Speaker 6: Don't go back playing. You're gonna have a real fun of you on play. First, my first first time in Vegas, I went with some investors. These white dudes are trying to invest in me when I first went independent, and they blew the crazy bag Vegas. We stayed in fucking Denzel's house, sucking every club I performed in the Playboy man know this wow ship.
Speaker 7: They went crazy another level. They sniffed their.
Speaker 6: Brains out everything you want a BUMPERK No, sorry, john't but I was hot ship though I had a blast Vegas.
Speaker 2: Vegas. That's just that's just spoiled me because my first spriends in Vegas, nigs, thirty mans in like your two days yas, Vegas, Miami. My favorite city is in America, man, New York. You still like Vegas like that? Though I feel like I don't love Vegas.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't love Vegas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Vegas. I don't love Vegas because I don't want to. Maybe I don't want to turn them no more. Maybe that's why I strip. You can listen the strip, peaceful, the turn up. That's why Vegas it's like South Beach the rest of Miami. Yeah, that's look at I gotta see that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I thinging like, I'm I'm gonna go once baby girl out of school is so that's real ship that your money goes along with.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 6: I want to say that my first time in cave I was actually with Benny and motherfucking uh, come on, you gotta relax.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't matter, like, come on, you got cargo that I had that fresh eggssh do you car go to? Don't messed with no cargo? He's like, how about this? Let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: This might sound disappointed if you're gonna say no, how about rock.
Speaker 2: And fuller oyster? I don't funk with oysters neither, Like I gotta take your car. You gotta take you gotta take your car like this too. You freaking nig can't about talking about he's a fan.
Speaker 19: Yeah, by the way they come away, get it together, bro, like that.
Speaker 2: Oysters not no, you as far as I go, sushi and what's the other They give you the shi shimi. That's it. That's my ship. That's what I don't really with sushi like that, see I do. That's what stops. You eat oysters. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: No, I said, I don't funk with sushi. But it's the way, you know, I feel like that Rice has been there for right now, like, yeah, I never had good of my faces, but the rise.
Speaker 2: You don't get these niggas. The way you eat oysters is a major pause. We have cam and makes right now.
Speaker 3: What I.
Speaker 2: Said, Right now, cam Mat is pulling up. He wanted.
Speaker 7: He wanted, you know you know what else you know, you know, I know we're all over the place, but you know what else is a super paws super it's a super paws telling you a massage lady what you want?
Speaker 2: Like every lady. Yeah, think about what you said.
Speaker 5: Thinking about what you said. Say to your massage lady. What you tell me, what you say to yours? You tell me, tell me what you.
Speaker 2: Go hard? Just think about it. Think about what you say to your sauce lady. What are you talking about? You say to your massage Lady's a boy listen to lady's still. Let's think about it.
Speaker 7: There's not one thing about when you when they say what do you want? Just think about what you said. I was about to say, you say, what are you saying? When you get in the bar and they say what do you want?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 3: I want to relax, that's sure, But they asked you where like you know, yes, shoulders.
Speaker 2: Listen to Just think about it. You tell them a big boss. You can't even say low up back, Yeah, we can't say low up back.
Speaker 20: To well you know he's not saying lower back. Yeah, he's like yeah, yeah, get down yo, get do but get both dressed.
Speaker 2: Nuts he's like above distressed about above the nuts. You know funny. You know what's funny.
Speaker 5: My masage lady was was massage me the other day and she like a word in my I was like, wait a minute, shed that she was gonna come.
Speaker 8: On good.
Speaker 2: Like you know, you got other clients, Yo got Lebron.
Speaker 7: So let's you just turned to the side and I just figured some ship out. You got your shipped back. Lebron had to give the plug the booty. You the doctor, I mean the bron ship got up. Get because your face looking a little boosty.
Speaker 16: I could let myself grow some bullshit the ship off still got the straight up.
Speaker 2: They want some ship. I can come.
Speaker 7: Right, I can be hold right now look like that. Yeah, you don't think I can do no be a wing. I'm gonna get a half bloom first. I'm go get a half move for two months.
Speaker 2: You know, listen.
Speaker 16: I just want you to just know it is real whole and Jake Cole could do the Jesus I can't do that around. I'm gonna do the twist. Do the twist a little bit, you know.
Speaker 7: Jake Cole went all the way. They ain't fucking around. That's the fact that the nigga's enlightened.
Speaker 2: Let it grow. No, that ship is locked up loaded speaking about Jake Cole and all that.
Speaker 5: But you know, Drake was one of the people that publicly like kind of like.
Speaker 2: Showed you super love. Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: After that, boy, I heard you say somewhere that everyone kind of shows you love.
Speaker 2: It's just not publicly. Yeah, that's the fact, Drake.
Speaker 6: Drake was the first person, like of like an A list type of nigga that when an interview and said, I think Son is amazing, like I wrapped on ever had not successful to see.
Speaker 2: And he he called me.
Speaker 3: It was like that I was amazing. But then he said that he said in an interview too, like he called me. I was like, I just called you to say that was in credit.
Speaker 2: I was dope.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's what up? Good looking and that's it. And then he said in an interview like, Noah Grab is dope. I've seen him freestyle successful and he buyed that ship. I called him and tell him, now, show was amazing, and I was like, I appreciated that because most niggas to say it like they'll be like.
Speaker 2: I think you in private. Yeah, it was in the project.
Speaker 6: They will be like like it never happened, which is fun too, but it's like, I don't think it's dick riding showing a nigga love. It's just really niggas. If you like it, you like it if I like someone, but like Yo, you did, Yeah, I give that. I show niggas up any chance I get it. If I don't, I mean I just forgot because the lights on you and you can't remember anything she has I get. I show a nigga love if it's real, you know what I'm saying. So I appreciated that when Drake said that, I'm like, that's a real nigga shit because a lot of times a nigga do that in private and public come on like even like like when I did.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: Una everybody don't show love what I'm saying, but something what niggas do. I appreciate it, you know what I'm saying. So what happened when who ain't show love? A lot of niggas, but don't you know they might show it now. So that's why I don't want to even rock the boat.
Speaker 2: No, no, I ain't gonna do that. Some niggas is showing up now, Math show.
Speaker 6: You said that you a math had a record and you did somebody on that record, and I tell you that off camera tool, that's a person that shows I'm working with now, So that wouldn't have that that been is wouldn't have happened. So it's like, that's why now this level of my career, it's about touring and networking and branch and.
Speaker 2: Now doing bigger things. I am not dissing niggas anything. Bridges hell, No, I burned enough. I'm good, I'm good with a back. This is business. This is a work nine to five nigga. I'm not dissing. I to not fuck with you this year.
Speaker 6: At this point, the young people this issue because you're wrong with something and you just fit in the scheme.
Speaker 2: That's your ass. Sorry, But now it's like it's more business.
Speaker 6: I might write something crazy, like I got one record, I said something inappropriate about somebody that I'm working with now and it's a dope ass line. I was like, I'm taking that out because it ain't worth it. It's like, I'm not fucking the bag for this, Like, what the fuck is the purpose?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I want all the money, like, give me everything I missed and plus them all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So now fuck all that, So I try to just think bigger and just be more mature about shit. Plus it don't mental sense. Niggas don't remember what you said. They remember how you made them feel, So why even fucking around?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, some real it's true, what the success you have right now. I know I'll give you a lot of hypothetical questions, but if had Chad's been alive, with the success you have right now, because we know that at one point you guys did separate, right and you win your own way. He went his own way, you know, for whatever reasons, with the success you have now, if Chads would have been alive, which you would have went back and game and got them, I'm gonna break it all the way down.
Speaker 6: Glad you asked me that, because I never even thought about that when Chazz passed, right, I'm so much like him. We both like stubborn and in little ways where we didn't speak on some personal shit and squash heady bullshit that niggas thought it was a real issue, like it some niggas in my neighborhood that to be like, oh crap and Chazz had beef, Nick, how you got beef with Jazz and you not and you're not You're still alive like Nigga.
Speaker 2: No, he like he was more like a tough love dad kind of person, like are you leaving and leaving home? Good? Do it on your own. And we just so.
Speaker 6: Stubborn with certain shit that we just never squashed. Little different to his music shit not personal shit, because when I had like beef in the street on some real shit, he got involved and made sure this shit was level out and it didn't go the way it was about to go.
Speaker 2: So he still was doing the big homie shit.
Speaker 6: Just we wasn't talking like the father and son combos I used to have because we was being petty and just I was being like a kid with it and just not being mature like perfect.
Speaker 2: Then one time Juju was on the phone.
Speaker 6: We're both of us, I'm on one side, chats on the up line, you do want to merge a call so we could talk about dumb shit. I'm like, now I'm good child, Like Noah, I'm good' like you know, need being silly, just get on the phone with each other, just silly shit like because we was more like dad and son than manager and artists. So I'm just like feeling and it's all petty stuff, nothing like major, like little shit like the gu and his story or like little other something. I might have said an interview like little shit, like really little minushit that we would have fucking got through in twenty seconds and been on through this regular life shit. Because there's so much situations I was in. I'm like, damn, what would Chazz do right now? Or damn, wish I could just call him and just get his advice on something. So if he was alive now, I'd have been fixed that because when he died, when he passed away, I was in Paris and I had to leave that trip early and come back for the funeral, and I had to. I left my ex out there and all that. She was like, I'm you know, leave me alone in Paris, Yeah, bitch, I gotta go by, And I had to go to that. I wasn't gonna missus funeral. I had to pay that respect, you know what I'm saying. So that should hurt me that he passed away with I me expressing I got I told him I loved him before.
Speaker 2: I never told me. We never because I never learned that kind of shit. Me and my dad never spoke. You found that he passed away and then the funerals immediately.
Speaker 6: I found that he passed away, and then I found out the funeral was happening in the week.
Speaker 2: I was in Paris.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, when I was getting on the plane, like I was about to leave, and they was like, you know the funerals, I'm like, you serious, I'm at the airport and they don't have to go to Paris. So I had to cut that trip short and fly back for that because I wasn't gonna miss that at all, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, fuck Paris, but I was doing shit out there, like but I just cut it short and came back. But I never learned how to like express love and shit like that, Like me and my dad. When he was trying to say I love you, he didn't say I love it. He said he would say, did you see the game last night? And then we talk about the game. But I know what it meant when to say the game, like that's him showing love. But he never said I love you. He just said, did you see the game? So make sure I watched the games.
Speaker 6: We could talk about it, because that's how we expressed shit, like just in weird, dysfunctional ways. But I know what you're trying to say, and I'm trying to say it back. So I ain't learned like regular functional self expression shit like that.
Speaker 2: So we me and Chad didn't really say these things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I didn't really learn how to express a mo in a positive way like that. So when he passed, that really fucked me up because I'm like, damn, he died with all this shit, I got to say to him, it's not just saying the songs or say the interviews now, you know what I'm saying. So to answer your question, if he was alive, now, hell, he'd be happy, he'd be proud of fuck, he would be right here, like he probably be here with literally right here like facts like yeah, Like as a matter of fact, when I was going to make the Rockefeller chain, I was gonna make a black hand piece too and have both of those ship the mother like because I just I just him going is like I'm missing the part of me, Like damn, that's That's that's why the.
Speaker 2: Black Hen logos like that. Yeah, I'm gonna make that with the Rockefeller piece and put them both on, like this's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: What was the black Can label revolving around you originally? Or was there other artists before you?
Speaker 2: Fifty was with Chads before me? Has a black Can? Yeah, well like the black Yeah management management management.
Speaker 6: I asked Black like did he have that brand already? Well, Black Can it was a crew that started in the federal princes system way before I was going out in the seventy So that's why that should is like probably equivalent to whatever black Moth feel we know in America. You know what I'm saying, Like Chazz a different y'all got to research Chads Williams.
Speaker 2: If y'all don't know here, a different level of gangs compared to what y'all say is gangsters like gangs the graph.
Speaker 6: No, I can't compare myself to ship like that, So I'll be like, no, I'm just a street nigga. He's like another level of him. It always associates this a different level of the street that niggas right movies about Literally, Denzel was gonna play Chazz in the movie, like remember that American gangster and then Frank Lucas, that's Chazz Circle.
Speaker 2: Frank Lucas, uh uh, Nicky Bonds.
Speaker 6: All the all them was does Chazz Circle really the mother like they was gonna do chat They could have chose Chazz movie over that one.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, Chazz story probably other than Frank Lucas story.
Speaker 3: Wowould never told no, hell no, because I felt that they've minimized Chazz's gangsterism sort of.
Speaker 2: Say to Robin, was it Banks, Well, not really minimized. I'm minimized. I mean the nigga robbed over sixty none of sixty seconds, but he broke.
Speaker 7: Out it sixty seconds each each one each month, not six nine each one.
Speaker 3: I'm like, God, damn, he's a superhero. Chaz broke out of jail three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he in a superhero.
Speaker 6: My niggas trying to say, like, he broke out of jail three times? Did all types of shit in the street, roped over sixty banks each one under sixty seconds, and his story was is fucking nuts. So niggas wanted to do his life story, but he was so meticulous about how he wanted to do it. I don't think he told Denzel No. I think he was just probably two.
Speaker 7: Hands on with and they maybe they wanted this bias life ris and be like bye, and he was like, nah, tell the story this way.
Speaker 6: But mad niggas wanted to play I think John Don Chetter wanted to play Chazz. They boy outcast was trying to do it. Mad niggas are trying to play Chazz because his story is praised.
Speaker 2: I mean they can still do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a fact, like state either his family that hog led his family, or I can tell the story because he's a part of my life too. But different niggas came to me to tell my story because it includes his story too. But it's a real story. Probably to go to his kids. I would think always his wife or you know, something like that. But his story was crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the story is crazy, but to say the least, Yeah, if he was here right now, he'd be very excited, supportive, and he would have been right here and his.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker talking about all kinds of shit. Remember he's from the old school. So in the beginning we was going to London and going all around the world. He wasn't getting on the microphone and talking. Once he started talking, he fell in love with this ship and started he became his own celebrity. Everybody wanted to talk to to Chazz, Let's take a shot. Word, run the mother, let's do that. Indeed, you got a shot. Finally, that's straight Cranberry.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because when I met you, I met him at the same time. Yeah, yeah, same time is out of New York out here. I believe it was in New York. I believe it was New York and it was. It was something having to do with DJ's meeting, like a meeting.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he was super like. He was just like stoic chat chats is that guy man? Like I learned. I learned a lot of what I know from Chazz. I ain't going to the front. What is it whiskey? Whiskey? Is that no smack? What is not smack at all? That's how I am. Chill a lot of you to never lie. You know what's crazy about? Drinks? Jam your niggas, get these bottles popping. Yeah, it's gonna be. It's gonna be. Was like, how you have the best sleep ever? Oh yeah, you go to sleep? Yeah, I'm an old man. I go, I'm done hit the road. You ain't taking those shots, nigga.
Speaker 10: Hit the roll.
Speaker 2: But hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 5: On graph Let me ask you Row Warrior, besides Chaz right to I'm gonna get your if there's anything that you could do over maybe you necessarily fucked up it was your yeah, yeah, or just anything you can do over involving your career, your life, your career.
Speaker 7: What would you try to do when I did it over a couple things. I mean, you know you're trialing there. You learn, you live, and you learn.
Speaker 6: One thing is I would have probably made a greater effort to men or try to mend fifty in Chazz when I fell out a chance, I would have really tried to make that happen because I think more energy into it. Yeah, I didn't put a lot of energy into I think I put more energy into when I realized, hey, this really affected my finances, and different niggas in the industry was like, yo, you better go higher at fifty because they were saying this, if he's stopping me to go higher at them, But like, it's not that he's stopping directly, but because of what's happening. If niggas don't see y'all squash it, they gonna keep acting how they're acting with you and handling your career like a fucking like they juggling eggs and shit. So this ship was it was just a mess, you know what I'm saying. So I think I would have tried to do that, that's one for sure, And I probably would have. I would have learned the business part of the business way earlier.
Speaker 2: Younger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I was having too much fun with the ship, but I wasn't thinking about no fucking money for I wasn't focusing on touring and building relationships. I wasn't trying to even fuck with niggas real and it's just all us and we're doing this. We're doing us.
Speaker 7: But that don't lead collaborate niggas at the top of collaborating niggas down heads doing this petty ship dest and each other and all that.
Speaker 6: When you get up here, you're trying to collab and network and get sponsors, all this type of ship. Like I wasn't thinking about that kind of ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you don't underestimate, nah, I see what you're doing the amount of times of spuny, Ship, you.
Speaker 2: Better cut, you better pay me to stress of control the way you.
Speaker 7: You had live, live, live on drink champ stress nuts releases all types of stress.
Speaker 2: Please the fucking check. Get another woman to get a chance with this stress. Is it anything that? Is it anything that you feel like.
Speaker 7: For your fans, like, because one thing you have is a Lowyer fan base, right yeah, I'm a lot of.
Speaker 2: That that was in your position, you know, battling it out.
Speaker 5: I had against the you know label all this ship you know, deteriorated and you still maintained your fans stuck with you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm yeah. Is it anything you want to tell them? Thank you? Ship?
Speaker 6: I appreciate your money. I know, Like, even though I went to college and stuff like that, all I knew was the street to.
Speaker 2: Be a doctor. Yeah, I went to college to be a doctor. I ain't. I'm bragged about you word up.
Speaker 6: And a lot of it's crazy. A lot of people in my family and my friends became doctors. I went to my school nurses and doctors and Ship. I went to Helcrest High School. I was like for nursing, medicine and a lot of niggas became doctors and nurses. So it was just like the natural progression from from because kill the niggas there were.
Speaker 2: It would have been that's why ain't gonna lie. You gotta name. You got the name of EP like Yo could could he could have plugged us? Go ahead sports. Who would your life been like if you would have actually got your doctorate?
Speaker 6: I been from the doctor doctor Golwalkee. I don't know, I'm joking. I would I would have been good at it. No matter what I was going to do in life, I know I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like what kind of medical feels you would have been in?
Speaker 6: I don't even think I cli made a clear decision of it. At first, I was it was physical science and not trying to figure this ship out. But I'm as one of the peoples. I decided, whatever I'm gonna do, I'm gonna be good at the ship. You know you're young to be like, did you know you were gonna make it? Yes, nigga, I knew it. Whatever the fun I told, I knew it. I was like, I'm not gonna be number I want to be number two. I don't want to be bad. I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna work hard to be good at whatever I'm trying to do. Let me ask you. Were you rapping before you started to study for your doctor? Yeah? In school? Yeah, that's side of ship. I was.
Speaker 6: That's how I knew that the ship was real because Yo, the first I want a talent show that and that school is like a white as partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at a rap part and I was right, my man, man ship shot.
Speaker 6: A part of it was like battle rapping and and we're like almost like a group. So this is a white ass school. I got rock bands and all of that. So I'm like in my mom, I'm like, there's no way we're gonna win this talent show. I'm finally we're gonna win that. I'm telling you we're gonna win it with I was like with hip hop here, I don't think so and Nigga, we won that ship.
Speaker 2: After that, I was like, oh no, I really got this ship.
Speaker 6: This is real, Like we want a talent show here in front of everybody, like versus rock bands and everything at a predominantly white school. I was like, oh no, we got this ship. After that, I started taking it more serious, like I could do the ship for real. I already know I was good, I just didn't I was gonna be like a professional with it. You know what I'm saying for real, Bust to helped me change that, keep it doing it, hang shokly. I meant hanged shoki back then too, And we're doing a lot of right and go back.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, Bust, to help you understand that. What fighting Bust that makes you say, yes, I'm gonna be a professional.
Speaker 6: Non him him finding me and and like inviting me to the studio and exactly that that happened. Yeah, nigga, I'm like, I got the opportunity to do this for real, Like I'm in school.
Speaker 2: Because after you guys fight, you guys are cool. Right now, He wasn't cool for years after that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: He was with me for years after that. Then I saw him again somewhere and I think a promoter. It was another show when the promoter had me on the bill, but I wasn't getting paid for them grind and trying to get on and Buster was the headliner. So I'm trying to get on. He's trying to cut me out the motherfucking show and I'm dolo at this time too. He's like, well, if you want to perform, go ask Buster. He thinking I can't do it. I'm not realizing I know Buster, but I haven't seen him till we had to fight, and I'm dol oh. I'm like, fucking I'm I gonna ask Buster. So I didn't see him since we had to fight, so we're not really cool. But I'm like, but I want to perform some motherfucking mad I'm just gonna ask the nigga.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 6: So I walked up to him. He looked, he looked at He looked at me like I was crazy. She was like looking behind me, like you got an army, which was he mad? Deep, what's up, nigga?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 2: Can I go? He was like he didn't know what to say. He was like, you're not gonna hug me first. I was like, Hey, what up, nigga? We got cool right there. Yeah, but he was looking at me like this nigga is really lost, loose, lou school nigga. That's how why know Buster? See what you mean? You ain't gonna hug me first? So you said, Hank Shokley is the next person that you met?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met around the same time. I met both of them, and I was doing like right in different Like, you don't know that's public enemy that that's huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'm a producer everything. People I don't know. I'm people. I ain't know who he was. That's real ship though. Well let me tell you people, Hank Sharkley is the ship. This is me in school.
Speaker 6: I don't know nothing about no music industry, none of this ship. I'm just did you know who Hank Shokley was when you met him?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 6: I probably learned as I met him and figured it out. I was still learning ship. I didn't know nothing about nothing at this time. You know how many things I wrote for people and got jerked on because I know the motherfucker bsiness. I wrote a rack of ship many yeah, I met back then. I think I wrote on some three L W ship. I wrote on something A bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: Bro, you must have been already signed the Soviet that point when you're na, this is a fall sign.
Speaker 6: This is way way before I was like, I was writing a bunch of ship young. I ain't nonhing about nothing, So who was who was selling it?
Speaker 2: Whoever? I'm with?
Speaker 6: Like I was, I was working with well, I was ailing ship point like, why don't we gonna sue these niggas? No, no, somebody's selling yeah facts, Yeah I got I got ripped pbou a bunch of niggas. But I'm too young. I don't remember half the fucking names of the face. Only one I remember pointing out we got them.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 6: The only record I remember for sure was the j Lo ll O cool J one. Me and another writer wrote that whole shit in my studio and recorded it together.
Speaker 2: And I ain't. I got way cut out of that because I just didn't know the business. You know what I'm saying, You lead the track, I couldn't lead it anyway. And that I had that recorded in my spot, I would have leaked that check word. I ain't get paid for all credits.
Speaker 6: So if I if all them records, that's say, I ain't get no money at all, right, which I didn't, But if my name was on them, that would lead to bigger and grated things, pub deals, all kind of ship. But just getting jerked out of every motherfucking thing is is that's the business?
Speaker 2: Do we end though? They?
Speaker 6: You you do how to say, but you don't know, don't want her? You yes, it will, nigga, Yes will hell yeah, I'm going back now. I'm currently like like backtrack.
Speaker 7: You're trying to fix some of them things, because if they claim the percentage of the record, then it's like what the hell.
Speaker 2: Of a litigation, which I don't got no problem doing because I know I wrote the ship as anybody came to you to help you paying something that fucked you up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I tell you the names right now, the fuck you up too. You're like, I can't though now I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't just know, like it's the best and the biggest in the business that you have that we have now are the best, one of the biggest. You just a broade like that. If you guess that, I'm gonna still say no, nigga, No, I'm just saying it ain't like Joe Smore down the block. It's the a lister. But is it a line or is it the whole entire Yeah? Is it like literally that you're doing their whole lyrics for twelve bars? Yes, sixteen bars. It just it's all, it's all. I may submit it.
Speaker 6: I may submit a whole record or whole verse, a whole whatever the fuck and they might chop it up and change it, or if you're smart, you're gonna keep it how it is because I wrote it great, What the fuck are you're gonna make it better than this?
Speaker 2: No, just use this all that you have.
Speaker 6: You might have a different idea of different a different approach to what I wrote and just switch it around. But a lot of times they'll take it as given because I wrote it a way that even had the word patterns or the flow might connect, it makes no sense to change it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 3: So for ghost writers, do they make you sign NDA's Yeah, me, nah, Because I'm a real one.
Speaker 2: They know I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm never gonna violate, So I never have to sign an NDA. I'm never gonna violate. They just know based on my character, I'm never gonna violate.
Speaker 2: I'm telling, I'm telling, I.
Speaker 6: Never signed one. Nah, But I think they just know character wized. I'm just I stay assumed that I could be like, but I'm just never going. It's not in my DNA to violate, like we fall out.
Speaker 2: Just that is violey and telling.
Speaker 7: But yeah, come on, man, you can't be out here acting like you call them seeing niggas.
Speaker 2: Wrote your ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm telling because if I wrote niggas ship, did I see them on Flex somebody?
Speaker 2: Yet nobody fucking with me?
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 10: Simber me.
Speaker 2: It's just only righting nigga.
Speaker 7: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Nobody better say only one nigga. That's hilarious nobody.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Half my career I was writing, not just hip hop, ship too, like a couple of like a lot of ship ship you turn down be too k or something like that. Oh.
Speaker 6: Now, when I was on Sony remember that, remember uh uh got some name I was running at the time. He had the bright idea to make me make a song with them niggas. I was like, no, nigga like you on if I was a feature on the record, i'd have done that. He wanted to be on my record. I was like, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: At that time. It was it was too tough nigga. Think about it. Back then, nigga ship you couldn't do bad. It wasn't like, yeah, but you might have got some finger popping going yo.
Speaker 21: Ship shout to stress.
Speaker 6: At that time, I didn't care about the Remember I didn't care about the bread at that time. I was just wanted to be the best. I wasn't about the business. I didn't have no idea about the business at that time.
Speaker 2: I was super same would be the best. He would have been a fit graph.
Speaker 6: That would have hurt me at that time all this time, that would look definitely not. I was like bop ship. I was like making he's talking about bricks and killing niggas. System hurt d m X Sis was a grown ass man kid k.
Speaker 2: Thinking about it. They were kids, Yeah, K Broy think about it, Kelly, D Kelly, if you were thinking about it. DMX did it when he was up here. Nigga didn't do it like on the Rise, just got side.
Speaker 7: But still Cisco was grown ass man with the nigga I leave Cisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I was like, Yo, funk the thug song. That was some ship. Cisco was that nigga And you thought you want Dragon shoot you. I just he was too early with Dragon.
Speaker 7: Now he'd have been he had a three D effect movie out, just dragging back ye little nas X. They all old Cisco. Yeah that's the fact, yo, we all sis go what do you mean wait wait this woom oh Cisco, my man benches come on now, let me rephrasing chicks, sisters, lovely women.
Speaker 2: They was wearing boxes. Member, I had to wearing all right.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, created Cisco Cisco.
Speaker 2: Dongs.
Speaker 5: She didn't get as much love as Cisco did for making thongs famous.
Speaker 2: Exactly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know, back in that day, you get a chicken negga she had on the same boxes you had.
Speaker 5: Like, let me establish something, say right here, right now, Cisco deserved a National Thong Day.
Speaker 2: Lap dances free. I don't know about lap dancers because I'm still married. You go too far, but here's the staff.
Speaker 7: Cool cool, no, no, no, listen, National National Thong Day.
Speaker 2: It should be called Cisco. It should word up. Man the dog day, word up. Look at the camera. Man can't even keep it together. They can't keep it together.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, because everybody start to visualize like dogs is okay?
Speaker 2: Made our life better? Man better, not better. Niggas like a lot of better. The panting line. We stopped having to see that ship, that ship in real job? Did you actually answer the feature when we said save the world? Did I said? I said, Beyonce? And for real niggas ain't stop me with that one. I'm coming to the.
Speaker 5: Was it ever opportunity that you had to do a record with somebody and you missed that opportunity?
Speaker 2: Like hole never told you to come.
Speaker 6: To the studio, and you was like, probably missed a few opportunities because I was too blind to see them or just moving crazy. But I will use this opportunity to mention that to me. Myself and I Beyonce record, I was official record.
Speaker 2: I was on the official remix.
Speaker 6: If you're going to storm by the vinyl and look on the B side it says be myself and I feature in graph Nigga.
Speaker 2: That's amazing real, Yeah, you about a viol right now, google it. I'm on, my name is on.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, oh, this is be honest the record with my name on the nigga putting nigga j maake a queen south Side.
Speaker 2: Miss I made that. I'm sure I missed a bunch of shit and I missed.
Speaker 6: You make a lot of mistakes coming up in this ship, especially when you're young. And it was me and Chad figuring it out together and that we we reached these hYP together, so we had to learn. He was the book smart one that actually knew the business and how to approach it. But this game changed every four or five months. Man, you gotta change his dresser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you learn as you go, so you make some mistakes, Like you know what a mistake I made. I just remembered this one.
Speaker 6: Remember when they made my Space and I made the fucking I made the my Space jump Off song. I made a song called my Space jump Off that blew the fuck up on my Space and like no.
Speaker 2: Time, as soon as a Tom.
Speaker 6: Tom was behind that ship, that ship flew so fast, blew up fast, and we could we could keep up with it.
Speaker 2: It flew. I was like, oh ship, what do we do?
Speaker 6: We ain't know how to maximize on the success of it. Because at one point we're like, wait, we should wait for the major labels to come, and there were so many ringtone deals coming at us with good numbers, but.
Speaker 3: The lawyer said not wait, wait, wait wait, and we waited two motherfucker along. But I could have made a million, two million, three million off of that ship. That ship flew, but it flew so fast we didn't know what to do with it because it was still learning. We didn't have a viral hint and that shit took off like I was pushing a whole nother record called make It Hot.
Speaker 2: I was in DC.
Speaker 6: I was like my second home umpawn of Max Wayne. Shout out to Wayne, pushing that record. And I made that Monspace song as a fucking joke. I made two songs on the same beat. One song was like a street record that I was serious about, and I made the Monspace song just fucking around. We just leaked, and that ship took the funk off like it blew up. Like my DM was full of dozens and dozens and dozens of girls saying, can I be your.
Speaker 2: Next jump off? Can I be an next jump off? Copy of Facing?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was young back then. Space. Yeah, my Space was the I made that a joke.
Speaker 6: It blew up and it made money, but it could have made like a real million, really went crazy.
Speaker 7: My Space was the arrow you could you could holler back and forth and nobody blew you up like they didn't make you go viral.
Speaker 3: And I was cool, d DJ the friend, it's my space, party space like that, you know, with me yourself.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. How I met Tito, Oh yeah, because he don't work. I was I was on my space. D j T Tito was running that to as well. So I had my man in in my space. He hears me. I don't.
Speaker 5: He hears me, and he's the biggest Norri fan. So that the nigga beefing me in my hood. He says, some ship pays.
Speaker 2: The race.
Speaker 11: Was like.
Speaker 2: I said, ship, He puts old type of Benny Hills ship on ship.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: Used to be chasing the George All video never survived right now? Never white English, he's white. He was only he was. It was like the Wild channels thirteen static. They won't have to say for the son this watch they used to come on man static In my career, I just have to tune it up, like ship, what's this? You turn the chand news you can just see some boobs.
Speaker 22: Will turn and like we in that generation we got the that that it was like only and not only like it was that era for your kid walking.
Speaker 2: Around seeing you you in the crib like late night? What the hell? We was like, oh my, I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: I know you?
Speaker 2: What's like I'm gonna put that?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 2: Hey? Man? Call down for I said, I I'm gonna take a big I gotta take a me. I got it all right.
Speaker 3: Look, so this is what I want to tell you. You said that you wasn't networking early on, not properly. You was. That's how I met you, thog. That is what I'm trying to say. Like when you say it, I'm like what.
Speaker 6: I started to figure it out as I progressed, because especially with DJ so DJ's I was always about. I was so culture driven. I wanted to know all the DJs and make all the mixtapes, all the drops.
Speaker 2: I probably wasn't networking with rappers the right way, especially not for relationships.
Speaker 7: You mean making a relationships that would have took me tall wise and different opportunities.
Speaker 6: I wasn't figuring that ship. I didn't understand it. We were sold us US like anybody else that I would see all the niggas that I should have been bonding with and not doing it. Yeah, like ye, I was saying, way because I did it and popped. We did it and was trying to go. I was getting stopped. You do it, then you could do what you want to.
Speaker 3: Do because I want to give them credit though, because I was working the Sony account, I worked at death Grim account.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm grinding. I'm doing my mixtape.
Speaker 3: Ship I go to I go to Queen and I mean, I don't know what the hostel was. It was in the middle of Queens and you came over to the hotel room. I had a little four tracks. I said, yo, come through. He just dropped math freestyles.
Speaker 2: I was like that back then. I wouldn't do a freestyle too on the track on the four track, like nine hundred from the beginning. But like back then, I was so culture driven I wanted to We've.
Speaker 3: Been connected ever since. I'm just saying that the networking side, like, we was connected ever since.
Speaker 2: He never fronted on me on nothing. I never I tried to not front I never did never always two three. That's true. It's true. And he's on your album. He's on my album. That's McGrath. Yeah. And to be at the YO.
Speaker 3: Growing up, I loved mcgrothe, I love macroth. So I hope, I hope that you knew how important that record was to me, that I could find McGruff because it wasn't really doing a lot my album. To get my girlf on the record, get you on this credit and Homie from Miami on it. The record is incredible. What happened to the dudes? Honestly that back then? Oh no they still they still still it was dopey press p no may they still? Yeah they were strange music. No, they still killedgers. Everybody brought around me was cool.
Speaker 6: I remember they all the niggas I connected with, cool guys facts indeed, yeah, word so graph man, Yes, I want to salute you man, face to face, man man and tell you, like, you know, the career, the path and the.
Speaker 5: Resistance that you chose, some people would have gave up, you know, like you know, competing with I don't want to say competing with fift deep because that's what people had jock compete right right right, you know what I mean. I don't think you were, but and then seeing like you know, the different paths, some people would be like, man, fuck that. You know what, I'm go back to the streets fully right.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 5: You waited patiently, and I like, I like to pick up this other boys because I feel like at that very moment when they started to like you know, you know, become and bars started to come back, right you know, uh, I felt like that that was when your time like kind of emerged back and it was like, all right, cool, this is where I belong. And then you got cool with them brothers. And so basically what I'm trying to say is I'm proud of you. You know, continue to do what you gotta do, continue to be a bar lord, because it's not it's not that easy to be a lyrical guy. Like the lyrical guys are like, like, you know, you know, I love Nas, and I remember me hearing Nas and being hanging with Nas and us going to the clubs together and not hearing his records right at all because he was too He wasn't a club Yeah, at that time, he was too lyrical. You know what's crazy for the club when you like, even how my brain thinks on some lyrical shit, right, it's so much easier for me to be lyrical. It takes me a lot of effort and energy to dumb it down to me, that simplified that my brain takes me. It's way harder. Somethings as simple as fuck, and it works for them, and to be complex takes them harder. I'm already think so complex and make it simple, I'm like, it takes me long to do that. You know what I'm saying, So I'm in this space now, I'm comfortable just doing what the fuck I want to do. It's great because, like I said, when I was listening, I'm just studying you. And I'm like, man, this guy might be smarter than ninety percent of the room.
Speaker 2: When you like, no, no, no, no. I'm talking about when you listen to your music.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just saying, you listen to your music, and I'm a rapper and cultural popular belief, I'm a rappers rapper, you know. And then and then I wanted to I liked the clubs, and I'm like, now, but you culture though, niggas is culture?
Speaker 2: Tell you is I'm studying you because no one knowing that this interview is coming up. And I'm like, damn, ship kind of.
Speaker 5: Goes above my head at times. And I know, I know, even if I don't understand, I understand, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, is he almost too good? M hm, that's crazy for his own good? Or or is it it's the time now at that time, he was too good.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to say it maybe ahead of my time. Maybe that's that's thank you man, that's it. That's what it was. All that all that stuff is working now.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, Like I'm even taking some of the old ship and re releasing it now or rebitting it now because I'm like, Okay, I didn't get it, but I'm gonna right now.
Speaker 2: It was like, graph, you're getting better. What did you change? Nothing? Nigga, you're just listening different than that. You pay attition.
Speaker 7: You remember these Gen X kids, Man, these dudes they want to hear that lirical content because all these kids hear is how they didn't live in the Golden era.
Speaker 2: So when they get that, they appreciate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's like when you go overseas, how do you feel like, damn, they appreciate music more than we're back home. That's how it is with the kids now with the lirical content, they're gonna choose.
Speaker 2: I never heard it in that content because they never had it.
Speaker 12: Appreciate, Like when you go overseas, they appreciate everything.
Speaker 3: I always think about it just because just because you you just take it for granted.
Speaker 2: They didn't have it so cool, be right. The next generation, the younger didn't. They didn't have either and.
Speaker 7: Everybody tell them like, Yo, the Golden that was it was, it was it. So when they get it, they appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When I really learned that what he's saying to this tour, they were jointing Lucas, shout out to joint that again.
Speaker 5: Man, big up to joint Lucas. I wanted to shoot my video drink man, he would it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this tall his fans, a lot of young fans that really give a fuck about hip hop. The kids just going crazy here on my ship for the first time. Yo, I just downloaded through your albums. Your ship is crazy. By the time I get to the meet and greet, they know the whole ship. Oh I listened to the ship in the car is crazy. Like I made so many fans on that tour. It's crazy, bro, And I like, I appreciate it. And it's seeing this generation how they take it to the bars and fucking with it. It's like, I'm got to change it, nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: It's a new generation. It's not like I wanted to claim yet, like that fame, like as me being like you know, you know, war Report being a part of that mob deep era. I wanted to claim that, but I can't.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 5: It's y'all new era. Y'all got a new era and a new style of doing that. And I appreciate it, you know what I'm saying. I appreciate like I appreciate hearing lyrics like contrary probably too.
Speaker 2: I'm at the party, though, but listen party, I'm the That's a fact.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: I also I also ride in my car and when they hit, also go to the sauna. I want to listen to some ship that made me think.
Speaker 2: So you're providing that, Thank you, man.
Speaker 3: But hold up, guys, we can't underestimate the thing is, this is the problem we've had in a long time hip hop. Hip Hop has divided itself between major cities.
Speaker 2: And this is what I think.
Speaker 3: Tech nine has shown that major cities don't mean much because you go into Middle America and Middle America wants something too.
Speaker 2: And I think you've seen this as well when you've been talking. So I've been on it like that, and this is what I think.
Speaker 3: We understand that hip hop lives everywhere in the United States, everywhere.
Speaker 2: In the world by far.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying here right now we're here, and they love lyrics, they love hip hop, they love the Golden Era, they love they want that. What you're saying though, that they didn't have that, They didn't live it. So the New General and then his parents and these markets they're like, oh man, you and they raising their kids on that.
Speaker 7: That's all right because they miss it now and you got to remember, you know, and not era.
Speaker 2: It was kind of.
Speaker 7: It was about lyrics, but it also was about who you was down with and who did the bet.
Speaker 2: It is a look at your at your credits R. Such and such. Oh he can get a Swiss beat like just blaze, Kanye primoin't.
Speaker 7: Do it that shit trash today these kids don't even it was Ship who did it?
Speaker 2: The kid that Kios and them all did the beat. They don't even know.
Speaker 7: That's why I believe it's only two kinds of music today, good and not good.
Speaker 2: That's it. I agree the facts. I agree with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your graph. We want you to know, man, this is your house. Thank you to be proud of you.
Speaker 2: Big up your new single right rock and fell the chain, rocking fella in the video My Nigga Freeway p D Cracking Rag bleak.
Speaker 8: Talking crazy.
Speaker 2: Outside bruh, you gotta do buld just scratch.
Speaker 3: You'll thank y'all, thank you for co hot. That's the name of the album because I'll be sucking up.
Speaker 2: Solid coming out soon and oh my god, let's let's end it with you.
Speaker 6: Come on, yeah, I'll be I'm bad at marketing ship, which I'm good at rapping, but I'm not a fucking pr person marking on that ship.
Speaker 2: Okay. Album is called God's Timing.
Speaker 6: Produced fully produced by thirty eight Special Fire that the man was on the first single, Tyler Colly is the second one.
Speaker 2: I just did one with Jim Jones.
Speaker 6: It's crazy and we gotta be on all your other album He's on every album other day.
Speaker 2: He's not on this one. He's on the next thing. We're gonna drop on the next album.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason, the only reason you gotta getta one.
Speaker 2: Is on the last one.
Speaker 6: Him and store Guard the record on the last one at thirty produced that too. This is the only album you ever dropped. Didn't have one on it because he on the record that I didn't put on that remix. It's coming on the next album.
Speaker 7: They want a ski because I'm only we gotta do that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm shot. Sorry that a graf man.
Speaker 2: I see mom on all of this ship. I said, don't grabh punch back, put out every doing it. I got on points by your ship. You shipp back.
Speaker 1: Ship Yeah, nipples to get it out, to get this up, hang out with rocking full you go to.
Speaker 2: Bake he's rocking. Oh yeah, remember I'm watching I see the sevens that your niggas. Oh yeah, I was dame. I used to go, yeah, now Dame, he himself. Hallo niggas. Those niggas, don't niggas cut it out to change. I love it great.
Speaker 3: You know I lie, you couldn't sing and they feelings hurt the Rockefeller I'll been like this rack.
Speaker 2: Been the wall listen, it would have been proud niggas crime and my wife saying, you know when you look good, that's good.
Speaker 7: Her approval is like a funk what anybody said? You know what I'm saying, wife saying, oh yeah, so my time talking with your boy man.
Speaker 6: So you download the ship Man, it's fucking incredible ro hip hop by his fine and now I give it up.
Speaker 2: The album is crazy.
Speaker 6: The second that I'm already working on my next time after this first single on that got joining the Lucas on it. Shout out to my boy joined up One Bees on that album. Of course one is on that and I'm just cooking the rest of it right now. But this ship is incredible. Man's the four row hip hop man support independence all that this ship.
Speaker 3: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N. Listen to drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e FN and n r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriagon ig at noriag on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 18: Hazardy Sounds, Rising the Machines Cast Your Mentals, Volume one available now on all platforms.
Speaker 2: Download today.
Speaker 18: Rising the Machines Song Contest seeking out all artists that want to take their career to the next level. Go ahead and join today by downloading the album, picking out your favorite beat, and making a song versu or hook to it submitted to Hazardous Sounds at gmail dot com and you will be judged by celebrity judges dj Efn, Drink Champs, Owned Spkiller Platnum producer, and Scram Jones Multiplantum producer as well. You can also summit via ig by recording the video and performing the song simply tag Rising the Machine Song Contest and we will repost your video as well. Winners will be announced September seventh. Join today and may the best artists win
Speaker 2: Of this pass is as it is