Speaker 1: It's time the realistic ros conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 2: A lot from our Heart Studios. You know what it is. It's time for Big Facts Friday. DJ Scream, Baby Jay, Big Bank, Shot Jones and Big Homie the glove.
Speaker 3: Go Go, Go go. She riding my thing like a carnoval. They're not gonna fla that, are they.
Speaker 2: What's up? Everybody? Everybody good at all?
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 2: Spirit Jones and Bank. Look, I've been hiking.
Speaker 4: No, I've been working out. I need to go, like, why don't you take me with you? That's crazy to work out? Come to wait no more?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Redmans trying to get me over there anyway. I gotta I gotta pull up on youall. I gotta pull up on your shout out to Red in the whole.
Speaker 2: Gym, Bank, Kodak, everything solid good.
Speaker 3: That boy got that waffle cut textured motherfucking don't you that's your art?
Speaker 1: What with athleisure? Okay, Nike Yoga Nike mixed with Nike Bank collaboration.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you ain't tell you ain't gonna tell.
Speaker 2: Me a little lifeless my dog don't win, Big fat.
Speaker 4: Stop playing.
Speaker 3: Big back in the big back, bulling, even bocolate bit bookies.
Speaker 4: What I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What we do Let's get to this word, get big facts front.
Speaker 4: Okay. So the word of the day is intolerant.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The textbook definition of intolerant is not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own. Okay, and then the urban German definition is a word created by a sensitive idiot who would rather complain than to try.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, intolerant. So off top, what are some things that you are intolerant of?
Speaker 1: Intolerant?
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of narcissistic to admit to being intolerant.
Speaker 2: You could be intolerant the cigarette smoke. I was gonna say cigarette smoke. I don't think that's narcissistic. You'm not saying it right, Yeah, you're right, tolerantistic.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking when.
Speaker 3: I when I okay, I was thinking about it the wrong way. When I'm thinking of not tolerant. That means that you don't agree, but you're.
Speaker 1: Not like.
Speaker 3: What I'm I don't know what I'm trying to say, Like, okay, like you know, to not agree with somebody is cool because you can have your own opinion. But I was thinking of it in terms of, like you are preaching against it. Like to be neutral and be like, okay, that's not my thing is one thing. But to say somebody is a bad person because they smoke cigarettes, That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: Intolerant. That's like, you can't.
Speaker 2: Right to my opinion that the cigarettes or yeah, you have a right to your opinions, have a right to opinion, I don't know the word for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do have a right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to force it on people.
Speaker 4: That's what I was trying to.
Speaker 2: We're not forcing nothing, you know what I'm saying, We're forcing ship intolerant. The first thing be cigarette smoked. That's the first way to just get me.
Speaker 3: I hate cigarettes, Like, why are smoke cigarettes and you can just smoke weed?
Speaker 2: Cigarettes?
Speaker 4: Why are cigarettes legal and weed is illegal?
Speaker 1: Cigarettes kill way more people than we you.
Speaker 4: Know, cigarettes and hookahs. They just need to ban them from the you know yet it's a hookah thoughts.
Speaker 1: Relaxed on the hookah slander.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh I forgot. He's one of those.
Speaker 2: Ever you slow down on hookah though you ain't even sweating as much bro facts.
Speaker 5: Well, I slowed down on sodas and everything else too, so I wouldn't just point that to.
Speaker 3: I did, but I had to cheat that today. I had to get whenever I come here. It's like the cookies call me.
Speaker 1: The cookies across the street are very good.
Speaker 4: They are off the chain.
Speaker 5: I ain't even gonna lie, and I don't think they get anything other than warm and moist.
Speaker 1: I thought in tylerant means something else?
Speaker 4: What did you think it means? Bigger a bank?
Speaker 2: Say? Not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differed from one's own.
Speaker 3: So I don't so anything that is different from how you feel. It's something that you don't tolerate.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's something you might be intolerant though?
Speaker 4: Or intolerant.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't tolerant nobody else using ship and they just you know what I'm saying. I get it.
Speaker 3: You had none of them, God damn you, none of them goddamn gummies today?
Speaker 2: Did you that that's that port juice.
Speaker 1: That's that Ja, that's that jela.
Speaker 4: Jelatin't you know?
Speaker 1: The new found me? Just respect everybody's perspective. So I'm not intolerant of nobody.
Speaker 2: Is the stuff you don't want to be around. Agative, it's shy fire of a cigarette right now, What you're gonna do if you get to believe that me? Is you intolerant?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? What it is? I don't know, bro. I thought. I thought an intolerant person is a person that you just can't get through to. That's what I thought. I thought.
Speaker 4: It was like, that's what's believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, you know what I'm saying, Like to me, my wife would be intolerant. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: Once some mind made up that's what it is. You can't get her to see it no other way. It's just what it is.
Speaker 2: It's using the sentence it says he was intolerant of ignorance, So I can be intolerant of a complainer or someone who complains. So somebody really complaining, they complain, I'm just gonna like ease my way off. I ain't gonna like be mad or no, nothing like that. But I don't like, let me just get away from this energy because this person just complained about everything.
Speaker 1: Like so I had a I had a different I had a misunderstanding of that, because I thought it tolerant was a person that just was.
Speaker 5: One track minded. Yeah, stuck in their way. That's what I thought. I thought that was what it was too. That's how I was answering it.
Speaker 2: It's like tolerate. It comes from tolerate, So you tolerate certain things, like I might tolerate whatever or this personality trait from this person. But if I don't tolerate, I'm intolerant of it. Like I ain't going for that. I ain't going for whiny or complaining or lazy or you know what I'm saying, Yeah, all those type of things. So that's why I was asking everybody.
Speaker 1: But what if what if? What if you had a person that you was trying to get through to and they couldn't hear it, They intolerant of the truth.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, if you're not hearing it, you're intolerant.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're not hearing it, you're ignorant.
Speaker 1: They could tolerant of opinions. Some people could be intolerant of other people's opinions.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that's the right word for that. And ignorant. Me saying ignorant was probably the wrong word. Too, but I don't in my personal opinion, I don't feel like intolerant is the right word definition again, not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior the different.
Speaker 4: From one's own.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So so if if my views are different from yours, I could be right, but you're intolerant of it because you're stuck in your way.
Speaker 2: You can also be intolerant of like a food or a medicine if you're allergic to it. Some people are intolerant, tolerant, lots, intolerant. There you go, So you can be intolerant to things as well, like whatever that may be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can't help with your body isn't tolerant too, But you if somebody's presenting somebody's presenting you different, Yeah, like you just have to.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm speaking I guess we all speaking of. But that's two different ways. It's like I just say, if you did ad wrong and all this trying to you that wrong just because your views are different, you are intolerant of our opinion. You can't even hear what we're saying, like because you one track on what you believe. You're not open, so you don't want to hear our believes. Like, like we're speaking on religion the other day. Some people are entired of other religion. That don't mean this person religion is wrong, not.
Speaker 5: Open to You're right, Yeah, Like some people don't believe aliens exist, and I think that's crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: The same niggas that don't believe aliens exists don't probably believe in dinosaurs either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy because we got we got the evidence right here, Like how do you feel you think we got all these millions and billions galaxies and we're just the only people out here. That's crazy to me. And you could break that charge.
Speaker 3: Like pelicans are the latter day version of pterodactyls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please serve my phones off. It can't be dead. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe aliens absolutely exist, and if you don't, you're intolerant of facts because some things just aren't disputable. But some people are just so like she said, ignorant in their way is that they can't accept anybody's thought processes outside of their own, Like nobody else is telling the truth, but me, y'all are wrong. No matter how much you write this shit out, I'm right and you wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people probably won't believe aliens exist because they've just never seen them.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see it. Like the Facts of Life said, Well, you believe in God.
Speaker 3: That's too shame. I want you when you're right. But some people don't believe in God either.
Speaker 1: Bring well.
Speaker 3: Those people that don't believe in God have a leg to stand on when it comes to not believing in aliens too.
Speaker 1: You gotta judge, Jenny, Okay, thank you? Yeah, bring it in.
Speaker 2: Here, what bell y'all?
Speaker 4: Bring that ass here? Boy.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm just intolerant to people that insult my intelligence, like when people just lie to you in your face.
Speaker 4: I don't like when people just lie to you straight in your face at all.
Speaker 1: And you know the truth. Yeah lies.
Speaker 2: But but okay, let me talk. Let me talk about that and break that down a little bit. Like for sure, So you're you're intolerant of someone lying to your face, like people that you know, right, Yeah, but what about the fact that what about the fact that you've been lied to? What I'm saying is the mass scheme of everything, like the political part and all that ship, Like these people have lied to you for years. The teachers have lied to.
Speaker 4: You, like about slavery, the Tusky experiment, COVID.
Speaker 2: You've been lied to like now, I'm not talking about the people, you know. I get you guys smoke with them, But do you gut to smoke with the people that's lying to you on a.
Speaker 1: Daily basisposed to that's their job.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I ain't never thought about it like that, that's their job.
Speaker 1: Most people, most people feel some type of way about a person lying to them that they care about.
Speaker 2: Won't give you. Yeah, gonna hurt my feeling because yeah, and then sometimes people that though I'm not talking about us, I'm saying the people that really have bought into the establishment in the American dream and this and that and that and that and that, and they've been lied to. And then one day you might get woke and realize you've been lied to.
Speaker 1: Ship I've always lived American night man, I'm in tolerance to that. You know what I'm saying. But what I'm saying is to her point. I think most of the time we get upset because like, if a motherfucker lied to me, don't care about it, just okay, But if I care about you and your men at why would yeah, why would you do that?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because if I fun would you, like, you ain't have to do that. You could have told me the truth for however bad the truth is. Tell me the truth now I'm Devil's avacate to day.
Speaker 2: Now. You said this before Bank, you know, in a Big Fast episode where you're like, man, that's that's just my little lying ass buddy. You think some people that's just their trade. They don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I'm saying, like a line, my little line, but it is just what you is. But I'm saying, the motherfucker onlyspect for.
Speaker 2: You to lie, Okay, somebody you take.
Speaker 1: Like if I find out scream told me a lie, just to feel like totally disrespected, because I don't think you're a liar, right, I got you. You know what I'm saying. I think my problem like Jayes, she just a liar. You know what I'm saying, Like j Taylor lies inaged she got to manage the spirit. Oh yeah, yeah, I did it, and then go do it. You know what I'm saying, it's just not not lying on no.
Speaker 2: Ship that that's awful.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like if you ask a j did you get to yes, it's done, and then she go do it right? Then you get you know what I'm saying, that's not really a lie, but that's be done. But she'll tell you it's done the same stuff exactly. But but but you're gonna be like, no, bro, I ain't got a chance to it. I've been walking, I've been You're gonna say what it is? Same?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But women don't want to well not women, these women that's around her, they don't want they don't want to be to let us down. So I understand, like shy do the same ship she'd be like no, because because what just say no?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You think I need an explanation to everything or I'm about to do it. So things like that ain't really lies, you get know what I'm saying, But they are. They're not malicious, and I feel like lies have to be yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, they're not malicious.
Speaker 2: But I can't.
Speaker 1: But I can't even take a lie of a non malicious lie from a nigga that I feel like.
Speaker 2: Don't lie. I got you. You know what I'm saying to me.
Speaker 1: I can't see a nigga tell this bitch or whoever. You know what I'm saying, that's your being there. But to me, like, I would never tear your lie right about nothing for what you know what I'm saying. So if I did, I wish for you to feel like everything we ever had with fake, Yeah, I do want.
Speaker 2: Want people then learn in the childhood that one lie you got to cover up with ten twenty more. Yeah, so then you become a real liar. You just once, even if it's an uncomfortable truth, it's easy to you.
Speaker 1: Just get at that truth. Get out of the way.
Speaker 2: This is the truth, is not you not want to hear this, but this is the truth.
Speaker 4: Like what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it is? Man?
Speaker 1: And every day I can't, I can't. But but that's that that most people lie because they still stuck into people pleasing phase.
Speaker 2: They care what they think, they like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you hurt my feelings. I find out it's a lie, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's gonna hurt what that's gonna hourd a hundred times worse exactly then whatever you could have just told me.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: In every situation where I've been lied to. It's like that you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 2: Like, so how you deal with people who like, if you're if you're a very blunt person and like, let's say you tell somebody that ain't it whatever it may be, fashion, music, fool, whatever the case is, but they don't receive that. Well, like, how do you deal with that? If you're a truthful and blunt person?
Speaker 3: Up, that's if you're if you're if you're a truthful on blunt person and you have to tell people the truth and they don't receive it on their end, Well, I feel like you should still be truthful and just deal with whatever the fallout is. And if they can't, like you know, like see, tell the truth and then however they take it, they take it, but you know, still try to like let them know that it wasn't meant.
Speaker 4: In a harmful way. But this is really how I feel from my heart.
Speaker 3: And if you can't accept that that I was being honest with you because you asked me an honest question, then okay, just get back with me after you've slept on it and got know it.
Speaker 2: So what about like, you know, women get real touchy about them clothes and their hair and all. What about that type of shit?
Speaker 6: Like I know, I know, I know a way out of all this ship though right there, like specially because I used to offer my opinion, like call you and be like, Bro, that shit whack me?
Speaker 1: He asked me.
Speaker 2: So I really was. I was being malicious with my truth.
Speaker 3: But if it's your truth, you can't be. If it's your truth, there's no malicious with it.
Speaker 1: I realize my truth becomes an opinion because a lot of shit I thought was whack and when work worked.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that you still can't have your opinion.
Speaker 1: But if you offering your opinion and nobody asked, that's something that's somewhat of a hater. Not necessarily if you offer if you call me and say big shoe ugly here, I ain't asked you nothing or nothing. Why the fuck is you calling me telling me this? Even though I would take it in because you're my friend. But I'm saying some people can't take construct the criticism.
Speaker 2: I think it can be like your partners might say, bro at the club. I'm just letting you know, like ship.
Speaker 1: But it gotta be the same Potland that's never it gotta be a dave that's never led me wrong. So I know what you tell you telling me because you don't want me to look ignorant. Right, But if I say from a nigga that I already know ben schlick hate hate, you know what I'm saying, It's like I don't want to hear your jokally even if these ships some bullshit.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, you get what I'm saying. So me, I used I jokingly hate.
Speaker 1: I used to jokeally hate with people like but that you ain't gonna know what playing with you, but telling you the truth. And niggas take Niggas want taking my opinion, so I just let them have.
Speaker 2: Even if you ask my opinion, I'll be like, shit, that ship might work, bro, that's lying. I don't see some ship work that didn't work. I thought it was gonna work.
Speaker 1: Your opinion. I'm not putting my money in it. Okay, yeah, I got you, But it might work, bro, I don't know. This world is different. But the niggas and fingernail pooly dresses and all type of these niggas got their ass out.
Speaker 2: They're doing all type of ship that ship working. I can't say.
Speaker 3: What's gonna work, but it's working for whom.
Speaker 2: But should would be allowed to stand on our truth, like, but our.
Speaker 1: Truth that's in that's intolerable to other people views and opinions, and you being intolerable to being in tolerance whatever the fuck it is you are because just because you can't see it, you can't see it. That's kind of like one track minded. Because I'm just being real. These niggas a coach yella with pocketbooks and sit on this ship working for them niggas. So if we sit back talking about it because it don't match up with our views, we're really hating because that's our opinion. This way, this man feeding make up.
Speaker 2: And sh I think I think it's not a safe space to say, just being real, like when you really think about it, but we should have a right to say, I ain't on that whatever that is. You ain't said.
Speaker 1: You ain't let me tell you why you ain't got to said, because you ain't got it on. So you know you ain't it When you go to speaking on that ship, you really put yourself in a.
Speaker 2: Hater shoe jealousy. I feel that what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying we're still gonna do it. We're still gonna be haters and whatever. If everybody we all got opinions, we we're entitled to that. But when you look at it for what it is, when you speak on another person in a way that you disagree and what they're doing to feed their family, their likeness, you're hating.
Speaker 3: What if it's like for their well being though, Like you're looking at what it may cost their future, And I'm just looking at it like right now. That's like if I come in here and then I'm like, all right, I'm gonna do only fans and y'all tell me.
Speaker 4: Like, nah, you shouldn't be doing that. You got a chance to.
Speaker 2: Turn up. She's gonna go crazy because I can't see.
Speaker 1: I don't know your situation, but it could be if you comfortable with it, and then I tell you not to do some shit, they make you a hundred thousand all the month, that's a hater.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily think it's a hater.
Speaker 3: I think it's somebody sometimes looking for looking at looking for your well being.
Speaker 2: How that's your well being?
Speaker 1: We don't know, we don't know what's for us to redo it. Bro It's just like writing now mother and be like, bang, why the fuck is you doing a podcast?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You o G You're sposed to be sitting around talking with no guy damn screen Ja kodak shoy brother, you sposa be got that in the street, got damn doing the street ship?
Speaker 2: Is that a hater? That's what it is?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because but but that could be their honest opinion, Like, Bro, I ain't never look at you as a nigga. Who will see that from no microphone?
Speaker 4: What he says personal opinion.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, personal opinion really can be received as hate because this is the ship.
Speaker 2: That helped me change my life.
Speaker 4: So they also shouldn't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying about oozing all the rest of the niggas on the turking and ship.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't have it. We shouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to opinions, when it comes to perceptions, when it comes to perspectives, whether or not it's actually hate is dependent upon the attitude of the receiver.
Speaker 1: But you know it, don't know, nobody really want to be criticized giving me a ticket, You know what I'm saying. Nobody really wants to be criticized at all, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, when you speak on another person, please accept that they're gonna accept it as hate if you speaking against it.
Speaker 4: But I think I think anybody, I think anybody that has.
Speaker 1: An opinion speaking is coming like Uzzy, let's go back to Oozy. He just was on that motherfucker with a crop top boussier. Whatever the fuck that ship is. The woman be wearing with a person all that ship to make up on. We looking at that as hate. I mean, we're looking at that as hell tripping our opinion so strong that it turns into hate, right because we don't understand it.
Speaker 2: It's just because we wouldn't do it. He's doing it.
Speaker 5: That's his painting to paint, that's his portrait to paint.
Speaker 2: What you do, I think it comes down to you still have a right to your opinion, Like if I why no listen, if I eat, If I eat this food and I don't like this food, I have a right to say that's nasty. I have a right to say it. I don't want to watch that, but it's you can. I think it's nasty. I'm not shying no.
Speaker 4: But I feel like this though.
Speaker 3: I feel like this, though I feel like you can speak on another person because that other person is in the public eyes.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, But when you speak on it, most of the time people speak on it speaking.
Speaker 2: Like maniga man.
Speaker 1: You really in your feels about my life, that's a hater no matter how you look at it. If I if you put an emotion up about how I'm living my life, you was a hater.
Speaker 3: Else with what we do, we are in the business of speaking on topics, current events and people.
Speaker 4: That's our job.
Speaker 2: And Steven A. Smith is hating. Are they hating or the job? And you're doing your job entertaining, wearing the crop top or what that's your job exactly. My job is to talk about.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is it's a way to when you said seeming as if though.
Speaker 2: It had hurt you, you become a hater.
Speaker 3: That That's what I'm saying, Like if I'm if we're talking about it, were sitting around talking about, oh, this pussy ass nigga was that Coachella with a person looking like a bit wit maker? This and that?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Most people energy of it sounds like that's how most people speak on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything like that. Yeah, and you speak on that. But if they say you saw Bro, man Bro was tripping, I don't think that's that's.
Speaker 1: The power if you if you're tripping, Hosi tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying even tripping.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, how could the motherfuckers say another motherfucker tripping?
Speaker 2: He never looked at the TV scream like man Bro tripping like on some cool, not malicious ship.
Speaker 1: Just like but you know, I mean nigga saying you tripping about some ship that you know that's hate. Yeah you're saying, I'm just being real, like you thinking about the thing that you're passionate about in your life that people that that down plays and be like, man, Jane, why she got damn why she.
Speaker 2: Got to always do a hell like this? That's hate and an opinion and an opinion from this ship that don't matter to your life? The fuck is you? Why did? Why did you gotta do?
Speaker 4: Why it bother you so much?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're really you're really hating am I.
Speaker 1: It's a great philosophy about That's that's what peace lies at. Bro not giving a fuck. Once again, fast forward.
Speaker 2: You have you arrived at that space, cause we've seen your growth. Have you arrived at that space where I don't care? I don't care that they business.
Speaker 1: I have my opinion on it to myself, but I ain't finna be out here saying that's a lot of ship, I want to say, even with the ship going on with Drake and I got the inside. I talked to Drake, I talked the future, but I ain't finna talk about that. And I got real input that I want to say about that that I have, But that's just my opinion. You get what I'm saying, And I ain't finna do that to stir the part because people are grown men and they're doing their thing in their lane.
Speaker 2: What the fuck my opinion matter?
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 2: Being a hater if a billion people, how not? How is it familiar?
Speaker 1: How you're not hater speaking on other niggas?
Speaker 3: If someone asks you your opinion?
Speaker 1: If when Future asking me my opinion, I told him the truth. Me and Drake talked. I told him the truth. No Drake or Noll Future, No, I told them the truth. Now we can if I the interview one of them niggas, I'm gonna tell them how.
Speaker 4: I feel but just put me out to the masses, is just being a hater.
Speaker 2: If you if you, if you went on your ground, because I know the nigga person.
Speaker 4: So if you didn't know him personally, if.
Speaker 1: I didn't know a person, just be being missing doing my job?
Speaker 2: What if a billion people?
Speaker 4: But what is it?
Speaker 3: Why is why does why does like doing your job have to correlate with being messy? It is being messy because you're speaking your opinion.
Speaker 1: It's a messy job.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what having an opinion on another nigga can get you that she can get the mother hurt because some people don't take that ship lightly or just as people don't take it just a pen nigga take you that, man, Why nigga's on my dick?
Speaker 2: No Biggs did that to us on our podcast. I look at that ship.
Speaker 1: But I just since I been in this in this light, Bro, I started looking shit different. Even even I used to erase comments on I paid block niggas DM a bat maamma kay when I say, yeah, I do all that, But now it's like, Bro, you putting it out there for nigga. Let them niggas do what they do.
Speaker 3: But that's the same thing with these with these people. They're putting it out there for a nigga to see. So let these niggas do.
Speaker 1: What they real, okay, but let the niggas. Let the haters be haters. We we have a voice, see the think about it. It's things a little bit more coming from a nigga who you know, people gonna, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I go to speaking on certain ship about a nigga, nigga gonna be like, I can see that and that ship get bigger to a nigga. So that's really hate. Cause niggas don't hear them that you have a gift.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't really hear them.
Speaker 1: Niggas who them little shrimp hate, They can hear us effect say, somebody be mad as hell it us.
Speaker 2: I just feel like though the comments million, if a million people at a dollar apiece want to know banks opinion about something, you're gonna deny him your opinion.
Speaker 1: It's different for the bad That's what she's saying. But at the end of the day, I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't really have an opinion.
Speaker 4: He's looking over that talk my truck.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really have opinion on a lot of this ship. Bro, I feel you on that. I'm just saying that again. Steven A. Smith, Joe Budden, Academics, whatever. We can go on and on and on and on. These people to offer their opinions.
Speaker 3: They get paid to offer their opinions, but a lot of times, not speaking on either one of them individually, a lot of times they take it past the point of opinion and get personal with it. And that's where the thin line makes them the targets of certain ship because it goes past just having an opinion with them, it turns personal into some like some pussy shit.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no, I don't know that. None of these guys that y'all name personally, like Steven nine or fan of Steven name told he on his business he's doing this thing whatever the podcast. What I'm saying is, you know how those some of those guys have to live after they then did that. That's real, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know it come with that? And you know what come with if I get on here and say the wrong ship or my opinion on a nigga and the nigga say this wrong.
Speaker 2: She is a snowball effect.
Speaker 1: Now when I see you, it's different because we got different morals.
Speaker 2: You go to saying the wrong shit.
Speaker 1: How these nigga be saying about niggas mamas and kids and they they whis and playing them type games. I don't know how to leave it at talk. I ain't even gonna put myself in. That's because now once I open my mouth by the nigga, I gotta be able to set whatever come back from him. And you can't tell a nigga how to react once he feels like I'm asking.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's why these niggas don't be seen. These niggas don't come outside. These niggas don't go nowhere where other niggas be at.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to tell you, James. But I ain't that kind of nigga. I'm gonna be outside. I'm gonna be me, I'm gonna be bank. So before I dibble dabbling other nigga being I'm just keep that to myself. Like I said, unless I'm talking to them. If I'm talking to you on the podcast, then I'm gonna tell you my opinion.
Speaker 2: I ain't finna.
Speaker 1: Just let a nigga click on their motherfucking hell banky god damn saying this, you know, unless it's just something nearer than in my heart, they don't give fuck how you feel. But like some messy ship, niggas beefing and niggas wearing girl clothes, that's just that's do that have y'all ever had?
Speaker 5: Like in a situation where you're just chilling in somebody to bring up some ship like that, I don't even have the energy to address that ship in casual conversation because I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't care about that ship. I see, let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: Damn. You know what I'm saying. I want to see that ship now.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to have no full glown comings like by the because it is what it is. The proof is in the putt. You don't even have to make it a pen on some ship. That's what that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like when I when I'm with family and they bring up that, I don't even to talk about it because I spend so much time talking about that ship for work. I don't want to talk about that ship when I'm when I'm chilling like no, I don't even to have these conversations.
Speaker 2: That's work.
Speaker 1: That's work. Ship yeah no, but also ship though I do feel like, as you know, and the probably shouldn't signed up for podcastscause that is the job of a podcaster.
Speaker 2: But you could do it without it. It's different ways to do it. It's different ways to do it. All I'm saying this is that the basic opinion, like okay, say, for instance, if somebody put out an album and I feel like it's whack, I can't even say it's whack.
Speaker 4: You really don't.
Speaker 2: I used to do that ship on radio. I'm like, I don't know this, this ain't my favorite. I don't like that. Ain't it to me?
Speaker 1: But your DJ though, So your job is to bring the hot and to delete the not.
Speaker 2: That's just what it is. That's a job that use a DJ like, that's what you do. But me, But it's still.
Speaker 1: Out of here bank just me a critic. Why he didn't come and say somethingbouy my music I'm saying. But what I'm saying is, I ain't that ain't for me. I listening to got there screaming Joe Budden say how it is? Even though I know it's whack you say.
Speaker 4: Scream.
Speaker 1: Look where they label you at not not not know we give a funk about that. But I'm just saying is like, and you can say a nigga album, but you're not saying that the nigga. I still fun with you, brother.
Speaker 2: That was garbage that one. Niggas take that personal.
Speaker 3: Right, even if you're not saying that, the niggas wag. If you say niggas albums, the nigga gonna take it.
Speaker 4: Like you're saying.
Speaker 3: Basically, you're basically saying him, him and everything and that he stands for mama, kids and everything.
Speaker 2: Freedom of speech ain't freedom of speeching.
Speaker 4: That's especially not when you're dealing with niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, especially with niggas. Niggas is so sensitive. Hold on that ship too.
Speaker 5: I had a nigga hold on some ship, I said on Twitter four years ago, brought up in an interview like I was gonna changed my mind.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt. That's how I felt at the time. But I don't.
Speaker 5: But since that has happened a few times, like, okay, you can't talk about raping.
Speaker 3: You don't see how like every time fucking somebody gets signed, or like even with the ship, like with Nikki and JT, Like she pulled up some ship from Instagram or from Twitter five or six years ago when Gloreala got signed, she pulled up some ship. They pulled up some shit on her from I think like eight or nine years ago when she was talking about like Dolph was the hardest side of Memphis and try to make a big deal out of that.
Speaker 4: Like people people just have no life.
Speaker 1: People are miserable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people have no life, and like they just want to try to fuck up ship when they can.
Speaker 1: Like, but but that's what I've seen. I've also seen people, Sorry, I've also seen people state their opinion. Didn't get mad at another. Motherfucker response who you had opinion on. You can't do that. If you gonna state your opinion, be able to stand in that fire no matter how they Yeah, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Respond by shooting your truck up.
Speaker 1: That's how he feels he need to respond. Mother respond by spinning on you or slapping you. You can't tell the motherfucker how to respond because you had an opinion on him.
Speaker 2: If you gotta be able to take.
Speaker 1: It, am I tripping, You don't know what nigga having a bad day or what or that that may have broke my spirit?
Speaker 2: Bitch, What was I doing? I'm just saying that, Bro, you're talking crazy. I'm just letting you know, off your dog. But come talking crazy. Now you solo with that glove not better have something else on.
Speaker 5: You glove back. Then I calmed down because you because these.
Speaker 3: Niggas gloved and even got skinny and lose this nigga.
Speaker 2: All right, losing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look like say this name this morning, legit appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Drinking water the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Then they looking like a Cadbury, a nigga bull that head and then we'll be like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Nobody talking about the folks. Been it that come with that? Bro? Got the iron had.
Speaker 5: But now I really I'm in a space now where I realize in the grand scheme of ship, that's just my opinion and it don't really mean that much to y'all. I'm gonna just keep that ship in myself. It don't it don't it don't mean I don't have to say this ship. I don't have to say this ship. So I'm gonna keep it to myself. It's it's a certain person that just dropped a big ass album that I feel like was overrated. I'm not gonna talk about that ship, you know why, because it really don't matter.
Speaker 2: I still hate that though. I still hate that we can't opfully express our opinions or somethings culturally, Like can we say a movie is bad or whack? Being a hater? You can it's a bad movie.
Speaker 5: I think there are so many pieces to a movie. You can get away fro saying the movie is whack. But artist albums, no, you can't say artists nigga.
Speaker 1: Live But you gotta think about a nigga livelihood though you don't know what what DJ scream means to the game. So you saying this and then another nigga gonna listen to it to hear that it's whack because you said it. Chance, Yeah, Screens said this ship, Well let me see he listen.
Speaker 2: To What about the times you told people the truth about good music and that's why they respect you. I'm listening to him because he's gonna put me on good music.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it, if I didn't call it, tell you, if I didn't never say it was good, you know you know what I'm saying. The best way is not say nothing, bro. Listen, it's so much strict in silence. Bro, Like Nigga asked me some ship, Bro, you can you can read it on me. If Nigga say somebody certain ship, I'm just saying, like, you don't think that Nigga is on the team other side, he's doing something else with his life.
Speaker 2: You know that you could tell how a person feel.
Speaker 1: Without them saying it, But when you actually say it out your mouth and that ship documented, you gotta be willing to die about your word. And people be looking at this ship like, Why'm Nigga mad at me?
Speaker 2: Bro? I didn't need to do that to me.
Speaker 1: You can't tell another person how to react. I've been saying this ship in the first episode. Yeah, you can't tell a person how to react. You can't tell a person you don't know what all the motherfucker put it in that they could have been their last money, could have been their grandma got damn insuring money from her down. You don't put it in. The whole family depends on that you're saying it.
Speaker 3: Whack yeah, because that's why radio niggas been getting busted up since the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: If don't I don't nobody my last position on it. If don't nobody tell some of the some of these people that ship it's not whack or it's whack and all that other ship that's gonna bring the value of this ship, but it's already. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's how I got the imagine the imagining ship that we thought whack that took over the game.
Speaker 2: That happens like they swore out onto him, Whack that ship took over.
Speaker 1: That ship been here twenty years now that happens is Ai Whack.
Speaker 2: It's scared. AI is dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying is everything that comes with change is gonna be pushed back. Everything that is new it's gonna have pushback to I'm telling you, like, so we look at ship. We look at ship like man like skinny Jean.
Speaker 2: But I sure I would. I was gonna we. I was gonna big leg it forever they stopped making choice.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no choice now, Nigga, I want my ship skinny, skinny.
Speaker 2: Skinny, not the tights, but the skinny.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm just saying, like gotta dept with time, like certain ship we can be stuck in our own ways and not evolving, then we be we will behave because we're being what's the name of the word, we're being intolerable, intolerant. How you be intolerance into what's intolerable?
Speaker 5: Intolerable, intolerable as a person, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So no intolerable, hold on me, let me get you, let.
Speaker 2: Me get you right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be there. I'm subject to change. Even though certain ship, I may not indulge in it, but I look at it as ship. Bro it's no whole world were living here.
Speaker 2: Everybody got.
Speaker 4: Intolerable is the opposite.
Speaker 3: Intolerable is the person that the intolerant person can't tolerate.
Speaker 4: It's unable to be endured.
Speaker 3: So the intolerant person is not able to tolerate the intolerable person.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what you.
Speaker 5: Were saying about, like the skinner gen and ship, I feel like that in music, like a lot of times ship. It's certain artists that I don't listen to, but they're hot right now. These niggas is hot, and I'm not even gonna try to catch on the way because that's not what I'm into. Exakly, but I can't be the old nigga in the room saying, ah, this shit is whack. It was better in my day because I've seen niggas turn. I've seen some of my peers turn into the old nigga. I'm seeing them in real time turned into the old man.
Speaker 1: You know, like I said, you're not mad our great granddaddy. World with their kids listening to Prince put his ass out. Mm hmmm, now he to goat now he wanted to go. You get what I'm saying, you're not mad. But what I'm saying like it's the same ship. What the young nigga he doing the same ship.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing as like people being intolerant to.
Speaker 1: We're just seeing this ship in real time and getting our feelings because we're seeing it in real time. Yeah, but laid on down the line, they gonna be like probably, I don't know, he was a genius, but that's how genius, that's how created.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying. But you know, you know you've gone to an open mic and seeing you know, at the ship show, you've seen a nigga that was whack. You know, I don't see it on your face.
Speaker 1: Walk nigga that was whack that turned into that though. You know what I'm saying, like, I've seen a lot of artists that was really really whack.
Speaker 2: On the stage. I've seen it in your face and be like it might not be I hope they be all right. It probably ain't no hope for them though it's been some whack people. I'm just saying like, there's always hope because you keep going bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Bro, I know so many nigga that Jay Bro I swore them nigga win gonna never do nothing Like this ship is doodoo. Them niggas ain't never be ship. You know what I'm saying. The nigga ain't fin it never be ship ever in life. Man, that she end up going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a few of them that did that.
Speaker 2: Half of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's ship, bro, Like, come on't understand it right now. I don't mean a nigga ain't gonna bench.
Speaker 3: But you know I always use for that example, what's the nigga rich boy to throw some DS on that bitch? That's all now. I'm not saying he was white. Listen, listen, let me let me get it out. Throw some DS on that bitch because he said it in interviews before throw some ds on That bitch was out what like four or five years before it blew up. And now every VH one special, every MTV special, every fucking almost biopsy by topic, I'm sorry, almost anything like anything anything that where they got some people sitting doing some commentary talking that shit is playing in the background and that Nigga is getting some huge, ginormous publishing checks off that ship. But it took four or five years to make it to the masses in a decent space.
Speaker 2: It always is. It's always hope Nigga swell through.
Speaker 1: We wasn't gonna make it because he sounded like way came out feminine. Niggas thought he was doing the feminine shit and all that. Yeah, damn became one of the biggest artists in the world, right touch you know what I'm saying, Like, man, what he was lying doing? Hell nah, I know him. He tripping, But niggas knew. Niggas who knew himknew he was trolling though. Yeah, he had a world swollen, that wasn't it. Yeah, you gotta think got niggas from other cities. They swore like until they meet you and now it'd be like me, I'm in the rong.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying, mm hmm, just always go ahead.
Speaker 1: I thought that about Laughing Taffy when I first heard it.
Speaker 2: A lot of people did, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: But but but it's the same ship with them with Laughing Taffy, Like Low had a plan. If you knew them, If you knew Low, and if you knew Stunt fabo fucking move bet all of them, you know that, like, Okay, this is part of a bigger picture for them.
Speaker 4: But I feel this, This ain't no ship that these niggas are really on.
Speaker 3: But this is some ship that they finna make look good so that they can get their paper.
Speaker 2: But they also had it going somewhere like all that ship was already going crazy in the pool palace. They already had a coach sign from their neighborhood. If if nobody else the world on like this ship, we already got in.
Speaker 4: Their neighborhood and in their city.
Speaker 3: Niggas knew, Okay, if these niggas are saying that this is it, we're finn roll with it.
Speaker 2: I got you hood support, city support.
Speaker 4: Because they had that type, They had that.
Speaker 2: Level of what when that she first came. When I first heard, I thought, when I first heard, I heard, that's so different when I heard. When I heard, I was like, what the before that? Before that was bet you can't do it like me was before that. When I heard it, I was like, I was paying attention to be like that ship gonna go in the club. Now I'm not gonna be riding around. I don't know if I'm gonna do all that, but just djars and so ship. I was like that ship is that ship is catchy? Yeah, but it was new.
Speaker 1: It was like, bro, we ain't on that snapping pop ship. Yeah, too much into it. Niggas got there, Hey, let me I need one may who got exactly?
Speaker 2: Who got to be you doing? Do me a poop? Like that?
Speaker 1: She turned something because you start seeing like, oh no, it real niggas doing this?
Speaker 4: Yes bro, Yes, I just I just.
Speaker 2: Look at ship for what it is. Bro.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we just don't understand ship, understand ship in the beginning, but eventually do and then I don't. I done stepped on my toe to many time like that, Like nigga ain't gonna do shp hate. I'm just being real, just straight, hey, Like man, this ship doodo. Some of that ship stay doodo.
Speaker 2: Some of it's all I'm saying. What all I'm saying is wax ship exists. Oh for sure, That's all I'm trying to say. Oh for sure, most definitely.
Speaker 1: I think what I'm saying, why but why we put an opinion on it? Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I could put my opinion on it. To me, like when I hear that ship, I don't have to say speaking it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't because because to somebody else who does a lot of creative ship, I don't want somebody to do that ship to meet.
Speaker 2: Let me say, how do oysters taste? Everybody?
Speaker 4: Oysters are slimy and nasty.
Speaker 1: As I've only had fried oysters and those were okay.
Speaker 2: I actually like oyster.
Speaker 4: I don't like. I like chance love.
Speaker 2: That's her opinion.
Speaker 1: But that's an opinion on something that don't have emotions oysters.
Speaker 2: Person that cooked it is the sheef. The chef might have a moistous like you don't like oysters, but you're gonna like mine, you know them type of niggas like I know, bro, you don't eat this, but you're gonna like I.
Speaker 1: Ain't really know if confortasting gonna come from that. Bro.
Speaker 4: You're just talking more so in like the music.
Speaker 1: Speaking on people, and I'm just saying speaking on people, speaking on people.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: They're just like, but you should be able to speak on people to your peers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying, like, Andy, get back. You should know what I'm saying. It's just like right now, Yo, you're mad, right Yo, You'll imagine your your wife. Daddy always got something to say always, man, I just don't like to wear his beard. Look, I just but it's his opinion what you're gonna be like manip the hair in his or something like what I'm saying. Niggas that always got something to say about youaysin ship.
Speaker 2: Like, I understand what you're saying. What you're saying is absolutely correct. Again, I'm still coming back to but that's his opinion. Why you're not taking that in stride. But I'm saying, okay, back to the ship show. Yeah, tap in with the ship show. Oh if okay, So you're telling me and sometimes I'm on the other side of it because you're up on the stage. Well, were throwing that ship, bro, we think that ship whack a lot of the time, y'all just be hating too though, throwing that ship. I'm just being real because we ain't even get any people's chance, Like because some of.
Speaker 1: The ship you listen to it be ir I try to be some of them pictures nerve and ship.
Speaker 2: We don't want our artists. We don't like the image of this artist. I would not listen to a nigga that looks like that before they.
Speaker 1: Can be fixed. Everything can be fixed.
Speaker 2: Were saying to say. What you're saying is there's always hope. What I'm saying is wax shit. Is this that's it? We're both making point. Yeah, most definitely, Nigga.
Speaker 1: I know a whole bunch of wack shit. I know a whole bunch of shit that I disagree with. But what I'm saying is I ain't really to start walk or go to walking nigga about what he doing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're right, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then you know, some people get looked at it as okay man, Just imagine niggas on the internet that every time something go on he speak on it. To me, that's the worst kind of together. You know what I'm saying every time something happened. You know, he finished say something about every subject from politics to goddamn everything for free.
Speaker 5: Didn't be the worst niggas nigga. It's not even your job, nigga. It's not even you work at foot locker. Nigga, give me a size thirteen.
Speaker 2: But then we said that too. Then we said that too on the pod, like when you post some shit, ain't you posting it for a response? Like if you post some shit on Instagram, your outfit, whatever this, your shoes, your food that you cooked, or whatever the case is, aren't you doing it for a response. By the time I used to carry put that plate up and everybody like that, ain't it?
Speaker 3: It don't look like I don't say, nobody posting nothing on the internet expecting people to like talk bad about it.
Speaker 4: Most people expecting you to like have a good response.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just I disagree.
Speaker 2: That you have to be able to take that negative response because people can't take the niggave response from the Nate Sells. It's just certain people that hits different people that I can of respect. Just save Incent mother fucking respect, big fact putty respect. Stream opinion Jaye Shy Kodak Bank they respect. So we get we do a whole interview about them mother and he.
Speaker 1: Be like, damn, that sit gonna hurt them go because it's like, bro, damn bro y'all y'all really can swaye people to say fuck me Jay hit me in the dal.
Speaker 2: I like, bro, tell me and then you tell me.
Speaker 1: I can respect it if you go speak on it else. So I got, I got a question. It's a real li scenario that happened.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I do the Big Facts five post that up every weeks. So these are all upcoming artists, right. So I had this person that I know, I've known this dude for years. He came on and said, Brotlan ain't fucking with none of these people. I'm like, Bro, why would you say this ship like under this post? Like why would you do this ship publicly? Like like what are you getting out of doing this? I can't have my opinion, nigga, but why would you do that? Because you're in that same space like you want to do this type of ship, but.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't on them, Like.
Speaker 5: It was just I don't like unwarranted negativity, Like what did that? Like what did that add to that situation.
Speaker 1: Ship he got a response. Some nigga doing this ship for a response. I ain't doing this shit for responses. Some niggas what but he'll say that's what he do though.
Speaker 4: Now that's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 5: Charleston why is in the space as a contract. But I feel I feel where Charleston White is coming from because as a content creator, you need you just need niggas to react.
Speaker 1: It don't need to be good or bad. You just need he going to their money based on that opinion.
Speaker 2: I feel based on that definition of opinion, I just feel like it shouldn't be that deep. But I understand the ego. It's just saying you're feeling about something that's not based on the Internet.
Speaker 1: The Internet based on the internetin't had that type of opinion.
Speaker 3: Bro, And then sometimes the Internet make your opinion a fact.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, yeah, because your ship could. You could be dead ass wrong and be stupid as hell, but you're gonna be. The Internet has increased the space where your your opinion is fault.
Speaker 1: You gonna find a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. Be feeling like bro folk were going for it to stream, said he triggered the hate.
Speaker 2: That's how niggas look at it like that.
Speaker 1: The people that believe in him believe I'm whack now and they ain't even heard it.
Speaker 2: Screens said this ship whack, this ship whack, but well maybe it shouldn't be why that's that's that's that's like a casualty of war because I might say checks over stripes, meaning that's Nikes, fuck Adidas, and then people falling like didas, That ain't it because your influencer. We're all influencers. We do influence people, for sure, but in influencing people you might just sway them a certain way.
Speaker 3: But I just I feel like I feel like, like I said again with the thin line ship, I get everything that I get that everything that everybody is saying right, But me being an influencer means that I am influencing people.
Speaker 4: With my real and honest opinion. So if I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Not say something is whack, or say something is whack not whack when I feel like it is whack, or if I'm going to accept money to say that I like something that I really don't like, then like, what the fuck am I really doing?
Speaker 2: So he's he's a gold question, is Keith Lee a hater or standing on his business and being an influence.
Speaker 4: Standing if I'm going to say this, if he If he is, if his opinions.
Speaker 3: Are real and true and those of his own, he's staying on his business and doing what he's supposed to do as an influencer.
Speaker 2: What Bank is saying, though, Keith Lee has the power to make your restaurant close, Like he's that powerful.
Speaker 4: But if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: I get that. But what I'm saying in my business though, But I SESSO, coming in here buying this soul food, it might be greasy, we might have bad sir.
Speaker 1: To me, that's different. I guess we're speaking on two different things. When I'm speaking on like, it's somebody art. Somebody art is their own personal ship. So I don't feel like nobody can call somebody else ship whack because it's their opinion. O.
Speaker 2: Can you call someone food dasty? Though you can food food? That's different because one person outside the point that somebody it's gonna say it tastes good.
Speaker 7: Why because I don't think that happens person I like chance made somebody that doesn't like it if somebody gonna say the music sound good, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's opinion. That's why I just feel like opinion shouldn't be so married to ego. But I feel like, like you like big facts, don't watch big facts, but people.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I want to speak.
Speaker 3: We don't take it personally, yeah, but I want to speak to like the whole influencer thing, because influencers.
Speaker 4: Whole livelihood or a.
Speaker 3: Persona and all that ship is based off of their personal opinion. But I just feel like if you are an influencer and your personal opinion is able to be swayed or changed because of a dollar or because of you not wanting to offend anybody, then I feel like you need to remove yourself from the influencer space because I feel like a true influencer influences based upon how they really actually feel about a person, place, thing, or product.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That's not because you're It's not because if somebody paid some money, we're gonna be like this is the best water of all time just because they even gave us one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: People do that all the time.
Speaker 2: No, people do it all the time.
Speaker 4: But that's not that's not fair and that's not right.
Speaker 2: So Snoop Dogg getting that check for that corona, you think that's wrong. I don't think that's wrong. I don't give me a hold that corona.
Speaker 3: No, but listen, I think, Okay, if you get paid to endorse something and say, hey, you guys, go buy this, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: But saying that it's the best.
Speaker 3: Ship ever in the world, and this and that and blah blah blah blah blah whatever whatever, I think that's a conflict of character.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: You're basically talking about the people that like, let's say a hair product like this, I use this for my hair, made my hair grow and then they got all these people buying it and make their hair fall out.
Speaker 1: But you got influences.
Speaker 4: I know that's what That's what most influencers do.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying that's wrong, and that's right now my personal opinion, and I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I ain't gonna I just ain't gonna say nothing, you know what I'm saying unless I feel adamant about it. Then like just say, Vincent, if a nigga out here doing some ship, that's like just just like snatching ladies out there cars and ship. I would speaking that. You know what I'm saying, That's something that I don't give fuck how you feel. I'm ready to go down with you about that. Fuck you but a nigga album or how he dressed.
Speaker 2: I don't do what you do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It don't do nothing to me, bro and I.
Speaker 5: And also I don't want to talk about the ship that I don't like because I'm too busy talking about the shit that I do.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna listen to the music that I do like to listen to. And then and then the thing about it is the way you carry yourself. People gonna already know your opinion about ship. You ain't even gotta say it. Yep, niggas gonna already know. I know bigg ain't fuck with that.
Speaker 2: I don't even gotta say it. You know my morals.
Speaker 1: So I feel like if you speak your morals daily, speak and live your morals, people going to already know it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Like niggas ain't shocked that I ain't doing certain shit. They know I won't do that. You get what I'm saying, Like, like, just imagine me putting on them clothes that people be putting.
Speaker 5: It's unfathomable, unfathomable, unfathomable, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you know I'm against that, Yeah, if I ain't doing it, Yeah, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But when you're saying it, you really bullying. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But see that's the thing, that's my whole thing, Like I want it to be. I don't want it to be. I don't and it's we already there. But I wish we could get out of that space where people are not necessarily scared or afraid, but people are skeptical about giving their true opinion because of the lack of the because of the fallout that coming up.
Speaker 1: But the thing about that, I don't understand how opinions affect certain people. Opinions don't affect strong people.
Speaker 4: Opinions a fact the weak minded.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if I'm weak.
Speaker 1: Trying to be strong, and you can knock me off my ship because I didn't put throw up my best shot the first time, you could take something like you just said about the ship show, no matter how whack is, I still make sure they leave there knowing that you still can do this for sure. You know what I'm saying, no matter what, Bro, you just wasn't ready to night. Bro. Fuck these folks. Bro, get your ship together, come back like the magician, right yeah, and he got his ship together.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the day, you could kill a nigga whole ship and then once the nigga ship hold, once you have killed the nigga whole ship, they don't know how to respond with that.
Speaker 2: But ain'er.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like nigga felt like him throw their whole bitch shot up there the stream over there. Hey, what a nigga gonna be like man? Screamer hater? So the ship show full of haters, right, no, no, No, The beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: About this there haters the audience are pure.
Speaker 1: Let me, I'll be hating when I be cocking back and throwing that ship.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you from my position, I like to be entertained. I've come to be entertained.
Speaker 4: Around of crowd full of haters because.
Speaker 2: Sometimes talking about everybody else, I'm talking about me and my polo ship and Jane and her polar ship, and we're sitting there. We want to be entertained. And if you're not entertaining.
Speaker 5: But this is where the hate kick in that that nigga. I be having my hand on the ship before a nigga even gets started.
Speaker 4: Thank you and something just me.
Speaker 3: No, it's not just I am back there and I'm watching everybody, especially the first three rows. Okay, y'all be in that plus three rolls. Sometimes them people don't even get to open their mouth.
Speaker 4: They can't all.
Speaker 2: Where y'all from?
Speaker 4: Where are you from? I always give everybody, Yeah, y'all, always.
Speaker 2: Everybody, you get fifteen seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If they look like you come out popping it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, motherfucker. Hey man, get the rapping bro hurry up.
Speaker 1: They don't let that shot. It was a girl came out on the stage with a kazoo.
Speaker 2: I was ready.
Speaker 1: I was ready to throw that ship, this ship about the stink.
Speaker 4: But how many times have y'all thrown ship at somebody?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And bank Cas said, bank Cas said, hold on, hold on, hold on, y'all some haters and have this person sing, and they could really fucking sing.
Speaker 2: Singing is a little different because you have to warm up to a certain place. But in rapping, you need to have a heart. You need to get to it first, you need to hurry up and get to it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, all that extra what's up in this bitch.
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 2: We don't know you?
Speaker 4: Bro, only got a three one two three.
Speaker 2: And listen, this is a letter.
Speaker 1: Look at all the ship a nigga going through. Who got all? Who got the most people? You right, the nigga who got the most opinion? Look at all the ship that they in and the ship they going through.
Speaker 3: That's just like, that's just like how comedians commit suicide. They laughing, making everybody else laugh, being funny for everybody else, but on the inside they're dying.
Speaker 1: Got dark mh.
Speaker 2: But you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Though all the niggas y'all can name by them, niggas ain't living no peace for life. They getting the money off you know what I'm saying, talking about other nigga business and ship. But Bro, that ship, that ship gotta be God damn count of lonely scary If you ain't like that, And then if you like that, who trying to throw their life away because I had an opinion?
Speaker 2: I got a kid.
Speaker 1: This nigga die because my opinion on.
Speaker 2: Another out the era of opinion I get I get that, especially especially no, especially with these microphones.
Speaker 1: We got the microphone and our voices are so fucking heavy right now, Bro, we can't do certain ship and as we're willing to accept what come with it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't say, somebody nigga on this microphone and then it spent for hit and roll off back. I don't know how you gonna take it. He take it, how he take it. I gotta be a man in any situation. You know what I'm saying. And I may have said my opinion in a non disrespectful way, but a nigga feel disrespected because I'm even speaking on.
Speaker 2: He can be totally disrespectful to me for that.
Speaker 3: But it's just like it's just like, bro, like I get, I get that, and I get what you're saying, and I get everything, but it's just like I just feel like that's kind of like you're trying to like cuddle in nigga's feelings.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't cutting no nigga feeling. I'm just saying I'm just trying to stay out of shit.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, staying out of shit. It's fine, but I feel like, like.
Speaker 1: Fuck him all the way around basically, No, I'm saying fuck you period, Like I don't got no opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't even see you fuck you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's just like the fact that we're even having to discuss maybe not saying this or possibly not saying that because of how a nigga may take it or you know what I'm saying, that's just that shit is just like unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But you feel the same way though, Jay, if a motherfucker's going you don't sent me like, what is this nigga talking about?
Speaker 2: They just having their opinion.
Speaker 1: Since I remember we had we had an episode were talking to the what's the young dude name? We said something. He said something about why do that?
Speaker 2: I go rock? We laugh.
Speaker 1: All these niggas had opinions. Jay was in the feeling like, why that's their opinion.
Speaker 2: On them?
Speaker 1: Nigga puss it. You know what I'm saying, that's just their opinion. But are y'all laughing with this kid saying he gonna rob somebody?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying to you is I I understand that, and I wasn't my feelings and I didn't understand why the fuck these people were saying this and that whatever, whatever, because they didn't know the whole context of the conversation. But at the end of the day, I still even though I was like, that's some pussy ship, I still respected the fact that they had the right to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Ain't respect you, just like fuck it. But you ain't respect you just because you're a female. So you got in your feeling to the point of if you could have, like I said, you spin on one of them, Nigga puts it, fuck you don't speak on me the same ship. How some worked for one but don't work for you. You know what I'm saying. Like you said, call your feeling, you basically wanted to call your feelings. Don't speak on Jade because she was laughing, because you don't know the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Am I right or wrong? That's right, it's the same right now, you're right, talk about him. He's right. It's the same ship, is right? He is right? Yeah, could have been a lawyer. No, it's the same ship. This exhibit a.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like no further, no further questions.
Speaker 1: The reason why, let me say the scream, the reason why I am cognizant of the things that I say about other people because I know how I feel when people say things about me.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So we ain't going through disrespect and you can't tell me what disrespect to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, or how to react. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so you get saying. So you say certain ship, you can say somebody Jay, I mean my feeling more than her probably, So that's why I'd be like, Jade, don't say sir shit or don't put yourself in that light. Don't put your don't don't don't do that. Don't because at the end of the day, I can't tell another mother forg gotta respond and then I gotta respond with you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So let's just let that ship.
Speaker 1: Let that ship roll off of us, bro, because this ain't even the light we're trying to be in, especially when we caused it.
Speaker 3: Mm hm yeah yeah, you're absolutely right, Like you broke that ship all the way down to where nobody has a rebuttal.
Speaker 2: Do unto others as you want them to do to you. Thank you, bro.
Speaker 1: I just tried to say it with the with the daddy. If you're if her dad always talking about what type of man you are? Like, what's up of this bitch ass nigga? Man, you better get it where I beat him regardless. Yeah, you can't tell a person what disrespect he is to them.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it just be like it's like what the nigga say, chain game rules exactly. The nigga yo yo yo, your room yo, the niggas next door. You could be laying over with the whole pump. But what that ain't gottennying dough with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this ain't.
Speaker 2: So you're finna go around spreading this around to the the the.
Speaker 4: Dorm and the punk is gonna.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. They are people, business man. You know what I'm saying now coming No, you know, not topics that I just don't want to be the one now I talk about a topic that we talk about. You know what I'm saying, It's just okay, cool, this is a worldwide top But I ain't finna be the nigga to bring up Like we're talking on the Whoeversode. It was main We were credit Maino. It ain't out yet, but we cut to Maino. Were talking about the young dude. But I saw this. I didn't have an opinion on it. But I'm saying, look at this, I've never stated what I thought he was or what you know what I'm saying how I felt about I was just saying that, Look though, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is my man. I funk with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know how I feel about that. But I don't know what you're doing, Bro, I don't know what you which one you working.
Speaker 2: Until we asked him.
Speaker 1: I don't know what one you're working, Bro. Don't like a lot of ship that was weird to me. The nigga were doing. Bro worked out for them, m Am.
Speaker 2: I right wrong, though, Go go go go.
Speaker 4: She riding a dick like a car.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, Though, a lot of shit didn't work out till it worked out for them. Niggas that we we can't bru. If Ana seemed like he tripping, Bro, he really ain't. And on his ship anything, ain't we anything a genius do Bro? Or a person of what you call a person that starts something. Innovator. Yeah, anytime you see an innovator, Bro, you're gonna think they tripping. Bro. I just seen a nigga making that nigga jet ran.
Speaker 2: He puts.
Speaker 1: His nigga puts some paint on the bottom of shoe and jumped and there's a painting he sold for good damn one hundred thousand ears.
Speaker 2: That ain't like a nigga.
Speaker 1: Remember they take the banana to the thing that you know what I'm saying, You can't tell another motherfucker what's value to them.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: On the flip side of that, go ahead, Big Jones.
Speaker 3: So on the flip side of that, if a nigga tries some ship that is quote unquote unconventional and it doesn't work, does that.
Speaker 4: Allow you the mayor to be able to speak on it because it didn't work.
Speaker 1: I still hate though, because that could have been the first shot, you know what I mean? Times the nigga shot shot a shot and didn't make it and then made the game win a shot just.
Speaker 5: Being real like that's like, that's like saying the nigga wha because he don't make the high school basketball team. But then again, that nigga turn around be Michael Jordan, You're gonna fail when you're trying ship, you're trying to do ship, You're gonna fail. Like you're there, you're never gonna You're never gonna be in the spot where you succeed.
Speaker 1: And we just so weight we just as black people just so happy to see other nigga like.
Speaker 5: We just like that because a lot of people an't trying to a lot of laughing, a lot of people ain't trying to do ship outside of the norm.
Speaker 1: So if you're trying, so if you're trying.
Speaker 5: To start a business, you're gonna get a lot less support than you usually go get a job.
Speaker 2: Like I got some.
Speaker 1: Niggas page I go to just to make sure they ain't made it because I'm hating on them.
Speaker 2: That ain't never work like real ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't bullshit, but I got some nigga who pays. I go to the niggas still trying to rap, you know what I'm saying. But I ain't gonna never speak their name and them. But I know I'm hating. Yeah, are you hating for a reason or you just hate?
Speaker 2: I just don't like niggas. So I'm just really looking at this ship.
Speaker 1: If I do that, it's if I do that because.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm not gonna do nothing, and I'm not gonna do it to it, you know. I mean, I'm not gonna look at your story.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking. No, I'm just looking at your page. Looking at it, Bro, you whacked because I don't want the niggas saying, look at this nigga looking at my pain.
Speaker 2: You can't be whacked. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Somebody liking this ship because it got likes on it, his friends and family.
Speaker 2: I'm just hate. My opinion is hate. I got you. You're admitting that your opinions and you feel like it.
Speaker 1: Hain'te nothing but hate. But that's just because you feel like somebody whack.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: When you start stating it, that's hate. You keep that to yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it could be just whacking us into a whole bunch of other people. They there's a couple of artists out there that's like booming.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying that the over over the overbearing people that are so overbearing. I want to know your opinion so bad sometimes I like bruh straight like I don't know, No, listen to it again.
Speaker 3: You must not have heard when I said you do that with everybody. And I'll be looking at you like you know that ship was trash.
Speaker 4: DJ be cool.
Speaker 2: I don't want to shatter niggas. Please he.
Speaker 4: Why are you lying to this man in his face? This ship trash?
Speaker 2: So you were telling the truth.
Speaker 4: I'm not in your position. They look for you to tell them the truth.
Speaker 2: The photo shoot and they come in and they playing their whack ass music. What you're gonna tell them? What you think about that? You donna put your friends on it?
Speaker 1: Turn that down.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, send it to me. I'm sending to d.
Speaker 1: Some type of nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga. Don't add me now you add me my pen tia the truth, That's all I'm saying. But I'm saying I'm talking about the times.
Speaker 1: When people just you're talking about social media. You know what I'm saying, nigga, drop you on Burtis ship. Whack You a hater, ain't even listen to it.
Speaker 2: It don't matter. You just a hater? Why'd you coming like? I ain't ask you for that?
Speaker 1: But that's what I was saying earlier. Bro, Niggas that be wanting to hate on ship.
Speaker 5: Niggas hate because they ain't got shit going on themselves. They ain't got ship in motion. They just want to shoot on somebody else who's trying.
Speaker 2: I think we just in the space in life. Though it go the other way too, because sometimes sometimes ship we talked about this before, Sometimes some shit'll dropped and like two minutes later, this is a classic, this ship classic, like the literally Midnight comes the music.
Speaker 3: That's how people feel about when sometimes people call a young nigga a goat that too.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, like we're just we're just in the day and age where it's like n't.
Speaker 5: Even lived in other years, like oh god, shit, like, but he'll go to somebody, He'll go to somebody.
Speaker 3: And then some people just like the artists so much, another young nigga that don't nothing, they don't know nothing about.
Speaker 2: The older goat.
Speaker 5: Y'are true because it's a lot of niggas that don't even know Ice Ta used to wrap. They know him from the nigga from SVU.
Speaker 4: I'm crying.
Speaker 1: I just said I didn't know how I feel when the nigga speak on me. Yeah, because you could have kept like we're going the whole nother podcast and like, man, you know what, Man, I just don't like where the nigga banks sound.
Speaker 2: But that's his opinion. Though he might don't like the way I sound, that's still an opinion. How you gonna about to ask him?
Speaker 1: Bro, ain't nobody ask if we give a funk about a nigga music being wet?
Speaker 2: If you put it up, I'm putting out podcast. This my new episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, lawyer got episode, so I'm putting it out to the matches for opinion that.
Speaker 2: Squire Bank Johnny Concker today.
Speaker 1: No, Bro, that's why they got the comment section ready come and said they be eating our ass up. But Madge, you've seen a nigga of a name, you know his name right there and it coming say like, what's up with the.
Speaker 2: Like fuck, you don't know Bobby Blue Blade from Chicken Jan. You don't don't even give a funk who that is. This is a fake. They don't care, but you see a nigga on his face. But the way the way we carry the way we carry ourselves, a lot of our following will be like man with big facts with this episode. I'm gonna skip this one. A lot of them do that because of how we carry ourselves. Now, don't just be like we whack off, I have not seen or very like. We whack from top to bottom. But if you've seen a nigga, come on, now, you know I've seen it. A critic who look at these kind I've seen it before.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody we know like this, you don't know not No, No, I'm saying, like somebody that's in the industry with a name, like one of these other podcasts, somebody say this ship trash.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to stop gonna be like, bro, your head when I see you don't feel.
Speaker 1: Like but that's his opinion. No, yeah, I'm just like because his because his opinion kind of matter. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Say about us. So we come on that motherfucker speaking.
Speaker 4: On a nigga and yeah he don smoke behind that. Yeah, come damn, bro, Why you had to say something about me on your face?
Speaker 2: Remember that Ciscle and Ebra ship Like Cisco and Ebert used to thumbs up. But that's what they do. Bro. We're a podcast. We're talking about real life sensuations.
Speaker 1: We're not the fucking critics.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, that's not what our ship is based off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when we do that ship, man, we're gonna be had to shoot it out of all type of ship. Man with that ship, Bro, I got you a nigga comes straight on your pain. Do just scream, Bro, you ain't no legit, so funk out of here. What you did take all your ship away from you? All that ship really one ship?
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You know your old partner, you man that you never under coming. Brock you I know you too good brother. You know what I'm saying that that's how niggas take that ship when they feel like they know you, bro, and then we ain't even gotta be friends. You know what I'm saying. It could be cuz goddamn your cousin just a nigga. We know, like Bro, you take it different. Bro, you internalize it, yes, but you you respect for comments to be haters like you click on everybody. Somebody say something ship, you're gonna click on them and see that. You know that's the first thing you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do that because that's because we all say we don't care, but we really care.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but you but you really don't care when you look at and see you don't know the person, but you look at that ship and see, you know, a nigga like it was just a nigga trolling us about what's the nine ship? I want?
Speaker 2: I want to know?
Speaker 1: But who the fuck is you bro about us interviewing do Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like damn, but I get it though, you just in your feelings about whatever bro doing it.
Speaker 2: We'll podcasters.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but you better not do that when you see me. And I'm gonna be looking for.
Speaker 2: You to do that, right puts it being real.
Speaker 1: So when you click on some ship, you take a screenshot so I can know how this nigga look. If this but if I don't know you, if it's a fake page, it rolls right off. But a nigga, I know, we're gonna speak on it like you've seen such talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah or I like like with me, like if I look, because I be looking first to see if it's a paint page. Then if I look and it's a nigga I don't know, I look to see how many followers they got and if they got over a certain amount of followers.
Speaker 4: This is a real person that people know, So let me see who this nigga is.
Speaker 3: So I can send a picture out so I can find out who this nigga is, where he be at, where he's from, so I can see what's up with this nigga, like for real, real like I be, I be, I be.
Speaker 4: Doing that too. Sometimes I ain't even gonna lie. I'm just being real Like.
Speaker 2: So what like what the you saying? Like birds put a nigga in their feeling?
Speaker 1: Brother, there ain't number words and opinions still though, that can lead to what nigga wars have started.
Speaker 2: By opinions, It's so easy to put your opinion out there now because before social media, like your opinion can only happen like in a magazine or if you see somebody in person.
Speaker 1: Exactly anybody turn on the mic right now and got now, turn up on us and got now.
Speaker 2: If we respond to it now, they right on.
Speaker 1: The side of us now.
Speaker 2: Because we don't put these folks right right here with us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Certain niggas to do music or artists who got damn well makeup and dress, whatever the fuck they're doing. None of that shit matters until we make it matter, you know what I'm saying, Because they fans and shit still screaming for them. They fucked, bro, I'm in my lane. Why the fuck is y'all? Y'all ain't got nothing us to do but talk about me.
Speaker 2: But my last thing I say is, before you put on whatever you put on or walk out on that stage, somewhere in your conscious or subconscious, you know that people gonna talk. You're doing it.
Speaker 3: But I feel like, but but I feel like, even when it comes to certain particular ship, like with the clothing and the makeup and the nails and the purses and you know what I'm saying, that kind of ship or whatever, I feel like these artists are being pushed to I don't know if hyper sexual is the word, or to to reverse sexualize themselves.
Speaker 4: Who's for profit the labels?
Speaker 1: A lot of people, a lot of people make a lot of money, and a lot of the nigga on their own. I know that. But what I'm saying is I feel like I feel like an agenda.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I get what Jay's saying, but no, it's not a conspiracy. What's going on this ship is listen, it's attention. It's the attention. And I did this a little bit. I died just the edges of my drid. I started seeing how I got more lights. I died my whole head. I got more lights now skin my head and die that Like it's just seeking for more.
Speaker 2: Ski no real ship. I'm just real. Just the more and more and more.
Speaker 4: It's like he's trying to put you on the path to greatness.
Speaker 1: Knows what It's like. The more feelings I get, the more they love me.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Where so we're so, are we equating feminism to fearlessness?
Speaker 1: No, they gonna talk like listort want to never put that dress on. Nigga wouldn't have been talking. Everybody around the world talked about this dress on this album. But we know though, so we ain't looking at it like man, we looking at here crazy. But everybody else he he ate up all the comings. Y'all think I'm gay, y'all think I'm this okay, okay, right, you know what I'm saying. But then Whennigga meet him, all the toughest niggas in the world, Mary would be like, nah, I fucked with the I don't know what he was doing with that, but I fucked with him. You get on saying.
Speaker 2: So he was trolling. You know what I'm saying. He trolled.
Speaker 1: Then after that you ain't see him do that no more. Right, you got the other niggas behind that feeling like I gotta go further than what he did.
Speaker 2: I see how he took up. I'm I'm finna ge. I'm gonna show him how to do it. I'm put on th tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you niggas is just trolling. Bro Niggas trying to be the weirdest like them. Niggas ain't weird enough.
Speaker 2: Show you how to do it. It's almost like the Hood ship with the the sticks. When niggas be in the hood with the sticks, like twenty thirty niggas with the sticks. I feel like half of that is them want to let niggas know they got sticks. But the other half of it is this ship finna go up when they see all these sticks, yeaping.
Speaker 4: Going right up to the goddamn investigations.
Speaker 2: It's the same. It's the same.
Speaker 1: It's intention and real, the same thing you show ten thousand. Next time, you can't show no no other team. You gotta show a twenty uh humdu put an m on this bitch. You're gonna have to keep showing more and more shit because you're seeking validation through attention.
Speaker 4: And then if you go too long without showing nothing, bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you can't start.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep that shit in the middle. Bro, Well you can start if youre gonna keep it up. You know what I'm saying. Like for you know what, he ain't gonna be out now little tarts on. But this shit crazy.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying. It worked for y'all. It worked, bro, it don't. It doesn't work for me. It don't work for me.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, that ship working for these people, Bro, I ain't mad at them. Yeah, I don't condom or disagree with it.
Speaker 2: That's your bedn'ess. Yeah. I used to be somewhere.
Speaker 1: Mad at another nigga for a day de season for they life and only taking time off of focus on what I could be doing for mine.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Fuck these niggas do what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Man, that's think.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, y'all try to be like, why we can't have our opinion, Why motherfucker can't have their pion on you?
Speaker 4: Why do everybody feel like.
Speaker 1: You're right, but you feel the same way the motherfucker feel who opinion? You got an opinion about? You feel how they feel with a nigga haveing a pigion on you, you feel about an opinion on an opinion?
Speaker 4: I wonder, hell you're talking about call that just paint their hand.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: But but but we done see niggas go too fun and can't come back to because it didn't fit them. You get what I'm saying. Like that ship that these niggas doing getting away with it, it fit them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they always have that there to be different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they fit certain niggas, bro. So I can't get mad on a nigga.
Speaker 2: For what worked for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's not really a surprise when when certain people do it. It's just funny watching the other niggas trying to mimic it and it don't work.
Speaker 4: No, that's crazy shit, hilarious. M Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can't go back regular once you do that. Yeah, well, big fast Friday.
Speaker 4: You know what time it is, guys?
Speaker 2: Oh we're going Oh yeah, we got random thoughts? Yes, random right, start with shot, you start with me?
Speaker 4: All right? So my random thought today is.
Speaker 3: What if when you cut a plant it cries in the frequency that only insects can hear.
Speaker 1: That is true, you.
Speaker 3: Said, Well, now, when you cut plants, it cries in a frequency that only insects.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what the smell of cut grass is. That's a pheromone being given off by the grass by the plants when they're cut.
Speaker 4: I thought pheromones were sexual.
Speaker 1: No, it smells sexual.
Speaker 4: So does it cry?
Speaker 1: It's an agony?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, that's my plant is in agony when you cut it.
Speaker 5: So vegans are bad people too, your opinion, it's a difference between being vegan and being a vegetarian.
Speaker 4: Vegans nine times eat plants.
Speaker 1: Well why it is?
Speaker 5: The reasoning though eating plants because you don't want to hurt animals. But if plants hurt when you eat them, too.
Speaker 4: I don't think they know that. That's where my random thought came from.
Speaker 2: M all right, So screened a nigga on the other end of a disrecord, Like, when you gonna listen to it, what is he thinking about? I'm not talking about anybody a nigga diss me and I'm listening to him this me. What's going through your mind that first time you hear a nigga, what banks it?
Speaker 1: What? No.
Speaker 3: When nigga was to write a diss record about me, I'm gonna to listen to it to dissect what he's saying, to find out if there's any truth to it, truth or not.
Speaker 1: You're still gonna have anxiety listen to a nigga talking about you on the record, and you know other people from the head, You're still gonna have anxiety. But nigga diss and you you you you had edge every word to see how bad it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, you just gonna listen to it, ye, word for word.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to it all the way through the first time to hear what the niggas saying, to see if there's any truth about it. The second, third, fourth, and fifth time that I'm listening to it, I'm listening to it to dissect it, to respond.
Speaker 2: Because it's urban legend that biggie when he heard pick him up, he was laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time I heard a disrecord from the nigga diss me and shi, it was funny because the niggas with diss me with bitches.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is just fighty bro.
Speaker 4: But what if the disrecord is actually hard?
Speaker 1: Like I said, now, this ship hard, it be your nigga hard. You gotta knowing a nigga hard bro, nigga hearty heart. But end of the day, I don't take none of this ship personal, bro. So if a nigga dissing me, I just make sure a nigga ain't saying that disrespect.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They put me in my feelingly. You just this a nigga, you say ship, this is halfway through all so fuck you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you lying? Even if you lying, you just you lying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But even do that.
Speaker 1: But nah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious what they think in that first time when it's like you hit play like you said, I guess you, I guess I guess I can imagine like anxiety, just like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you why you would be What would be the worst part of it if you know you got skeletons?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because you know, when it comes to dis records and beef and ship like people dig deep to find.
Speaker 1: Some ship to cut you. So a nigga with skeletons, he probably be nerve.
Speaker 3: And it also depends on who the dissert is, because if the dissert is just like just any all random body, okay, whatever, fuck you. But if it's somebody with the means and the resources to dig up your dirt and really like go in on you, it's like, oh, ship, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's just made me think about it. There's a lot of dissing going on, So I wonder how the niggas on the receiving end as receiving.
Speaker 4: The house pissed, you think?
Speaker 1: So all these niggas really from rapping that nigga though, the niggas they gonna be, they're gonna wrap it out, you know what I'm saying. Kendrick cold, I don't know, I think cold about it, Kendred. It's just a Kendrick and Drake. Both of them can rap like a motherfucker. So it's gonna be whatever. And all the niggas who into it on that end, they got the money. So them niggas, really, what can you say? Yeah, I'm already self made, Metro, already self made, proto rsself made, All the niggas already straight will throw it out the music.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't think you could destroying now. One of them thought was was very toys, not now when John Rue heard fifty that's different ship.
Speaker 4: All you thinking about.
Speaker 2: Songs going back and forth high niggas receiving it.
Speaker 1: I think Chris Brown niggas don't like each other period they received them. Nigga want to fight, Yeah, different you just want to fight like they That's like, it's.
Speaker 4: Just like some ship. Okay, yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about Quay and christ I forgot all about this ship. But I think them niggas really want to get into it though. But both of them niggas gotta be sending back thinking like and if they ain't, they should be saying that thing like bro, they about a bitch and then when I ain't got the bitch right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean he called the song all over all over what's it called, no no, no no.
Speaker 4: Over holes and bitches over holes and bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't it. That ain't he you know saying But the nigga, You know what I'm saying. It could start from that, but nigga feel disrespected in.
Speaker 4: The process, and that's what's you know what I'm saying that's.
Speaker 1: What usually happened, though, But when you go to the root of the issue, that would make that, what would make me let it go? No matter what, fuck that you do something else, anything else did We're gonna but I can't be with you back the bitch. I can't. I just can't do that. I can't. I can't do that. It's two men on it's too it's too too too to to two men. There's two many and the paper the nigga having the charisma and all that ship they nigga have and they can get them in the bitch, they won't. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, So like that ship don't age?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I agree, and they did. Serious, somebody need to talk to them, boy, they need to God them try to get to the table.
Speaker 4: Cut because you know they both are you know, like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that. I don't see that. God damn aging well.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna have to bump into each other at one of these one of his events, one of these one of these wars.
Speaker 1: Niggas they ain't really got like Drake, you get this, Drake got you a hoof? And how you gonna get to him? Right? Like I seen this nigga disappear before.
Speaker 2: Blocked in.
Speaker 1: No capt Bro was at the concert the time of What's name. This some kind of way that nigga calls and ship just pick up and go. Like he the nigga go out to go through go out the door, through the ground, some kind of way, like how the fuck do you nigga get out? We're all walking out together. But this nigga discippeared getting caught gone.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a different type of different typement. It's a different type of that nigga got secret servoy type ship. So I don't think he worried about no beef. But like no beef, I think it's just some rap ship. Even pluo. Them niggas don't move. Well, no nigga can get to them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but like but like friends, they both be outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit could turn into something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I hope it don't.
Speaker 1: But yeah, hopefully, hopefully, hopefully what you got Jake random thought?
Speaker 4: Random thought? My random thought is.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: Now would I be wrong? Okay, here's my random thought? Would I be wrong if I premeditated my random thought?
Speaker 2: No, no, I gotta premeditate mine now because you got it. Yeah, you might have a random thought driving two days before today, make note of your random thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I just wanted to make sure that that wasn't against the rules. Don't have one that was a random That was a random thought.
Speaker 1: That was the random thought.
Speaker 2: Okay. Uh.
Speaker 5: My random thought is you know, like when you were younger and like everybody that was older than you, it was like you knew they was older than you.
Speaker 2: But like in my head as I'm.
Speaker 5: Third, no, listen, it's gonna make sense in my in my head, like when I was when I was in kindergarten, the niggas that was like in the fifth grade was always old as hell to me, And they're still old as hell to me even though they was only ten years old. What they always gonna be? W w W do they always gonna be? They're always gonna be close to me. They all gonna be old ass ten year olds to me, old ass ten years like, because that's how I met them.
Speaker 3: That's also like if you, if you, if you happen to move in next door to this nigga in the nursing home, he's still gonna be all old.
Speaker 1: As ten year old. No, go ahead, that's how the fun.
Speaker 4: That's hat on it. I just don't you hate hating. I'm not being a hater. I don't even have an opinion on your thoughts.
Speaker 1: You just had what you just said.
Speaker 4: I said, go ahead, bank.
Speaker 2: My bad, go to hell. H cooking. This is random thought, random thought, and that is the end of this Big Face Live. Make sure you like comment, subscribe, don't eat no cookies. Oh and go toterpret w dot big factspot dot com.
Speaker 1: Still next week, Big Fat Friday is a rap visit w w W dot big faxpod dot com.