Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. We're almost to the weekend. Aren't you excited that Fanny Willis stuff from earlier today was awesome? This is just a lot of awesome. And I haven't even gotten to me yet. Now what do we have on tap this hour? We're gonna talk a little bit about our government turning against us and really, I mean this report about the DHS and what they're gonna do with illegals is stunning, and I'm gonna get to that here pretty quickly. This Mitch McConnell's sister in law death is odd. I think I'll just leave it at that as odd. But before we do any of that, when there's a medical breakthrough, we like to bring you the news right away on the show. After all, it's what a journalist stuff.
Speaker 2: It's journalist Jesse.
Speaker 1: There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Yesse, Please kiss my baby? YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jesse Jesse. There's an article out in Vox. Vox. Now, this is normally a despicable Cammie rag, but every now and then the communists get one right too, and this is the headline. Look, I'm just saying this might help you, might save your life. UV light kills viruses. Did you know that? But then the author asks a really important question and I don't have an answer, But the author says, why isn't it everywhere? Hm? That is that is a good question. U V light kills viruses? Why don't we have more of it? Why? This is author's name. I want to make sure I give her credit, Kimberly Moss is her name. Why you know? What would be amazing because UV light kills viruses, which I do want to remind everybody that when we got a virus in this country that all the medical institutions told you to go inside. But anyway, why isn't UV light everywhere? Here's what would be incredible. What if there was a big thing, maybe maybe in the sky, a huge thing. Yeah, that's right, Chris, like a light, only this light actually put out UV light everywhere. And I know that's probably getting way too technological. I don't know how we would make that happen, but I want you to picture maybe like a big orange ball in the sky, and what this ball did, Is it put out UV light everywhere?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Now? That's you know what, that's a good point, Michael asked, a very good point. Producer, Michael, how would we power it? I don't know how we would get something like that up there. I don't know how this could be feasible. But I just want to say I agree with this author that UV light kills viruses. That's actually something I thought we knew a long time ago, but I guess this is a new discovery. She brings up a good point. Why don't we have more of it? All right, maybe one day we'll come up with something. Anyway, let's move on to other things. This story out of DHS, it really drives home something that we talk about a lot, you and me, and it's really it's really kind of ugly and it's hard to accept. But our government turning against us. This is taking place across the Western world, but we'll focus on the United States of America here. Why you know, freedom is not free. That's why our government turning against us is the biggest story on the planet, and it has been the biggest story on the planet. It will remain the biggest story on the planet until that changes. And I look, we talked about a little this, about a little bit last night, but I was having food poisoning and in between puking in the trash. Can I worry that my thoughts didn't come all the way through to you. So people, the people of a nation, they must have a relationship with the institutions of their nation. They must, and it has to be even if it's not always one hundred percent positive, which it never would be. They have to see each other as being together. You and your medical institutions, your media institutions, your law enforcement, especially federal law enforcement institutions, the politicians themselves, the education system. These are critical institutions. A nation is held up by its institutions. The institutions are the pillars of a nation. If your institutions are strong, nation will be strong. If your institutions are rotted, COMMI scum. Your nation is in very serious trouble. What happens towards the I don't want to say towards the end. I have to stop myself from saying that because it makes it sound like America is about over. When you get towards the back nine of your country, of your empire, this happened to every single one. What happens is the institutions and the people separate, because as the institutions become rotted and evil and corrupt, and the people realize it, they will separate from them, and they'll view the institutions themselves as being the enemy. And that that point of view is shared by the institutions. They agree they think the people themselves are the enemy. As a great example with this, I'm going to play something for you've probably heard this before. This is twenty nineteen. John McLaughlin used to be the director of the CIA. He's sitting up on stage with a bunch of former CIA directors and the interviewer is basically asking him, Hey, you took the Central Intelligence Agency and you used it against Donald Trump, who was a candidate for president. And listen to his response. Keep in mind, using the Central Intelligence Agency against anybody for political purposes, especially domestic political purposes, should come with a life sentence, if not worse. I want you to listen to this. This is a very very revealing little clue.
Speaker 3: Impeachment inquiry is underway, sparked by a complaint from someone within the intelligence community. It feeds the president's concern and often used term about a deep state being there to take him.
Speaker 5: Thank God for the deep state. With all of the people who knew what was going on here, it took an intelligence a step officer to step forward and say something about it, which was the trigger that then unleashed everything else. Now, why does that happen? What I tell American people why that happens is this is the institution in the US government that, with all of its flaws and it makes mistakes, is institutionally committed to objectivity and to telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what he just said? The Central Intelligence Agency, it's the institution that knows the truth. You voting for Donald Trump? The American people choosing Donald Trump as their president. Whether or not you like that, is inconsequential. That's what the American people chose. In twenty sixteen. The Central Intelligence Agency, one of our institutions, looked at the American people and decided on their own that the American people were wrong, that the the electoral process didn't work out the way they think it should have. And as the arbiters of the truth, Remember he said, were the were the people who understand the truth. We're only the object what did he call them objective people? Well, we decided that he had to go. Our institutions have turned against us. Instead of viewing themselves as our servants and or our protectors, they view you and me as being the problem. And the relationship between the American people and their institutions is hostile, and it's getting more and more hostile. And I hate that because historically it's very, very very difficult to overcome that and put it back together again. You want to hear one of the more jaw dropping headlines I've ever seen report. This is from Breitbart. Biden's DHS drafts a plan to mass release illegal aliens into the United States of America. They're citing a quote budget shortfall because that crappy amnesty border bill didn't pass. Essentially, to simplify it, the White House wanted the amnesty bill to pass. It didn't pass, and because it didn't pass, the federal government, your federal government, my federal government, our institution of government is threatening us. We are being openly threatened by the White House. Hey, you didn't pass my border bill. Looks like we're gonna have to turn a bunch of illegals loose. Anya that is one of the most evil things I've ever seen out of this government. And our government has committed some serious evil. We are now openly threatened. That's how hostile this relationship is. It's no longer husband and wife with some tension when they get around friends. Now it's husband and wife. And you can count down the seconds until he starts screaming at her and she chucks the shrimp cocktail at his head in front of everybody. That's how ugly it's gotten. And to fix it, I mean, we're gonna need some things. Yeah, I tell you. One thing we're gonna need is some testosterone. We're gonna need to be strong enough because I'm gonna make some suggestions next. I'm gonna make some suggestions about what it's going to take to fix it. And it's gonna be hard to accept, maybe hard to hear, but we have to hear it. Get your chalk in your body before next segment, and then keep taking it your male vitality stack. You see, chalk is natural, not big pharma. In fact, we're gonna have a talk about big pharma and some things next. If you want to break free from that poison, natural herbal supplements whatever you choose to take from Chalk. I personally take the male Vitality Stack. I have Chad Mode that I take before every workout. I drink Chalk lit powder in the morning. Look, I love it. How I feel is so incredible. My body feels better, my mind feels better. They have female Vitality stacks for women. They have massive discounts on the lifetime of year subscription until February is over. This is exclusive to my listeners. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse Chuck dot com promo code Jesse you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I will get to the solutions or the solution to try to to try to bring our institutions back into the fold of the people again, which we have to do to save the country. In a moment, I have to do a couple things first. First, remember tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Ask me anything. Second, we're gonna do something different tonight. Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I screwed up. I have screwed up this day before. I know you're gonna find this shocking, But I screwed up yesterday as well. I will explain to you how I screwed up about ten minutes from now. I want to hear your Valentine's Day disasters. You ever screwed one up? Or did somebody do you wrong on Valentine's Day? No, I don't break all of our hearts. Did something go wrong for you on Valentine's Day? Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three I'll tell you how I screwed up. I'll tell you mine. I'll show you mine, you show me yours. About ten minutes from now before we get to that. All right, back to what we were talking about a well, the DHS, basically the Biden White House. They're threatening us, threatening to mass release illegals into the country because we didn't pass an amnesty bill. I'm looking at another headline here, Jeffrey Epstein victims sue the FBI for alleged failure to investigate sex trafficking ring for the elite. Well, we all know why the FBI didn't investigate it. They covered it up, just like the FBI covered up that despicable piece of trash doctor Larry Nasser, who was abusing all of our gymnasts, all the American gymnasts, and the FBI got caught covering it up. They covered up Jeffrey Epstein. They're covering it up. The DHS is threatening us. I heard this today. The CDC's This guy's name is Daniel Jernigan for the CDC. We know now it's not a con conspiracy theory or anything. We know now. The poison shot is hurting people. It's hurt a lot of people. Any other medication that was brought to market that had this number of people who were destroyed by it would have been yanked off the market after a month after it would have been immediate. They are not only still pushing it, we have institutions, critical ones, like medical institutions like the CDC still out there saying things like that.
Speaker 6: Doctor Jenagan, could you explain how the detection of these cases reflects the effectiveness of CDC's vaccine safety surveillance system. Yeah, I think these indicate that the process works. You mentioned the tts associated with the J ANDJ vaccine. The systems have been able to pick up myocarditis and show that the risk of getting myocarditis is much lower among those vaccinated than among those that were unvaccinated. It's even a system that we've been able to pick up signal.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a lie. And it's not just that that's a doctor who's lying. That's a doctor who knows he's lying, and he's with the Center for Disease Control. People have to go to prison that doctor. It doesn't need to be shunned, fired, yelled at doctor Daniel Jernigan has a position of authority in the Center for Disease Control, and he uses his position of authority to push poison into the bodies of Americans. Poison that's killing us, it's killing our children, it's killing us, and he did it intentionally. Doctor Daniel Jernigan has to go to prison. He has to be arrested. He has to have a public trial. It cannot be private, it cannot be closed. It has to be public so the public lickten knows and can see. And then he has to go to prison. If anyone at the DHS intentionally releases illegal aliens into the country as some sort of retribution for not passing a law. Those people have to go to prison. If Joe Biden ordered it, he has to be arrested and put on trial and sent to prison. If you're at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and you covered up Jeffrey Epstein's crimes so these poor young girls could be abused, it's not enough to be fired. You have to go to prison. CIA directors, CIA agents, in fact, probably every man on this stage from this audio cut. It's not enough that they resign in disgrace or be fired, and none of that has happened. These men have to be arrested and tried and sent to prison.
Speaker 3: Peachment incre is underway, sparked by a complaint from someone within the intelligence community. It feeds the president's concern and often use term about a deep state being there to take.
Speaker 5: Thank God for the deep state, with all of the people who knew what was going on here. It took an intelligence offerre to step officer to step forward and say something about.
Speaker 1: It, which was the.
Speaker 5: Trigger that then unleashed everything else. Now, why does that happen? What of tell American people why that happens? Is this is the institution in the US government that, with all of its flaws and it makes mistakes. Is institutionally committed to objectivity and to telling the truth.
Speaker 1: This is the institution that's objective in telling the truth. Therefore, that president the American people were elected. Yeah, we took him out. Thank god for the deep state. That's his direct quote, Thank god for the deep state. John McLoughlin has to go to prison. He does. And you can think that I'm being crazy or harsh or over the top. Those institutions that have separated from us, they're never coming back to us until they are punished. Not us. They think we have to be punished. They must be punished or we can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. All right. The NSA is one of those institutions as well. They're going to try to pass more warrantless searches of your data. Where's your cell phone right now? Your laptop? Is it just sitting beside you on the desk? Why is it not in a silent bag SLNT? These are patented signal blocking Faraday bags. Your cell phone is a tracking device, your laptop is a tracking device. Not only corporations, the United States government, they're listening, they're watching. They don't hide this. You don't have to take my word for it. Go look it up. Basic security now is protecting the information that's on your phone, in your laptop. These people are hostile to us, so let's act as if they're hostile to us. Get a silent bag. Slnt dot com slash Jesse saves you fifteen percent, so go do that. Don't pay full price like a sucker. Slnt dot com slash Jesse eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three your bad Valentine's Day calls next Jesse Kelly Vaccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I actually can dance, not according to the wife, but no, I feel like I can, Chris, I feel like I've gotten so much better over the years. Anyway, it's the Jesse Kelly Show. Do not forget. You can and should email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I did screw up yesterday. We'll get back to the stories here. This is a very odd story, probably nothing of it about Mitch McConnell's sister in law passing away. We're going to talk about the state of our inner cities and stuff, but first might as well tell you where I screwed up. Again. So very early on in our marriage, we had a discussion. I think we had been married two or three years, maybe five years, not a lot, but we didn't have a lot of money. We weren't doing great financially. And we came together the day or day before week before our anniversary came up, and we said, hey, let's not get each other anything this year. We don't have the money for it. It's just an anniversary. I'm glad, I'm glad it's all working out, but let's not. Let's not do anything. And I want to make sure everyone's clear. She was in agreement one hundred percent with this plan. Wake up. I remember the look on her face. Wake up. Anniversary day. I was sleeping on as you're standing at the foot of the bed. I was sleeping, sleeping on the right, she's on the left. I roll over on my right. I'm waking up the suns there and she's looking and she says it's our anniversary, and I said, I know, happy anniversary. Maybe she says, you didn't get me anything at all, and I was secrets. That's exactly what I just said to which prompted me to say. We talked about what we just had this discussion, what are you talking about? But it's still a special day, so immediate from that point forward, I thought I had known never ever, ever, ever, ever take them seriously when they say that. Ever. So let's rewind to what was she to say? Wednesday was Valentine's Day, Tuesday night. That was the Nightmail was the night I got the food, poisoning food. But that was the night I took her out. We didn't want to go out Valentine's Day night. We went out to eat Mexican restaurant. Nothing fancy, but we like the food there, basic food very much. Who we are steak shrimp that got me sick later on and whatever, but whatever, some some faheta steaks, I mean shrimp some some some cases this and darte what Chris, you don't block. And we talked during dinner and we said, hey, this is gonna be Valentine's Day's It's not dinner's expensive, going out to eat it's expensive anymore. This is our little date night here Valentine's Day. We're just gonna take it easy, all right. Oh yeah, absolutely, yes, No, I agree, that's smart. It's smart. It's smart. Wake up yesterday morning, sure enough there's a card and some Reese's peanut butter cups waiting for me from her on the counter. And she said, so, what did you get me? I had nothing, absolutely nothing. I paid for that all day yesterday, all day all day. I finally had to get some flowers scrambled. What Chris, Now, that's a very good point, Chris said, you think it was food poisoning. Remember yesterday I lost four pounds in the course of about five hours. Could it have been real poisoning courtesy of ob It could have been, Actually, it absolutely could have been either way. This was just a little PSA to all the fellas out there. It doesn't matter what she says on that day, the emotions will overwhelm her and you have to have something. Now should be noted. It's not like my wife needs fancy things. She wasn't asking for diamonds or a pearl necklace something like that. Just a card, a note. That's generally helpful. You ever screwed up or been screwed over or had a bad Valentine's Day? Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, Actually, Chris, Chris just said a small bunch of flowers was thirty bucks because I had to scramble. I didn't have time to go to the store. I had to get flowers delivered last minute on Valentine's Day. Sixty five bucks yesterday, sixty five bucks. It cost me dearly. It cost me in emotions. It cost me at my pocketbook sixty five bucks. Anyway, eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. If you want to talk about Valenstine's Day, I'll get to this a little bit. Jesse. I love to buyou blue pizza at Mellow Mushroom, and I quit going after they discontinued it, so did I. Mod Pizza has blue cheese, crumbles, so on and so forth. It's pretty good. We do the Mod mad Dog. I don't eat at Mod Pizza anymore. If I do, my sons will murder me. You know why. We had a Mod Pizza in our area and we used to go. We love Mod Pizza. Pretty good pizza, pretty good price. You know, you get ready to make your pizza. During Pride month, we walk into Mod Pizza and it's rainbowed out top to bottom. They even had gay rainbow cakes for dessert. And my sons, My sons are hardcore. They were all we're not eating here, right, I said, well, nope, we certainly aren't. Boys get back in the car and we're leaving. And now now half the time when they drive by, they're like, hey, Dad, look it's LGBTQ pizza. You know you're right, son, We're never going there again. So putting my money where my morals are. Plus my sons would murder me. Otherwise, we don't go to mod Pizza. Hello, tall, dark and handsome. I like this lady. What we can read all her emails. I keep seeing people seeing I keep seeing poles showing Trump leaning Biden. If Biden drops out of the race, do you think the American people will realize that Biden is just a tip of the iceberg, that it's all Democrats, our evil and must be removed. Okay, yes and no. Yeah, we talked earlier, We talked last night, and we talked a little bit earlier tonight about how we're losing trust in our institutions and overall for the country. That's a bad thing, but it's necessary that you don't trust your institutions all that. But let's not act like everybody's waking up. Here's the truth. We are very, very demoralized as a people. And I don't mean we're sad, although there's a lot of that, And I'm not talking about you. I'm I'm talking about the demoralization process that we've gone over several times. How a communist, how communists take over and infiltrate and rot your country out from underneath you. I've played the Yuri Besmanov stuff for you before. We don't have to go into that right now. The demoralization process in America is long been complete. Now what does that mean, the DeMar I don't mean it made everybody sad. It made entire generations, multiple generations. They don't have any idea what it means to be an American. If you ask them to define American culture, they wouldn't even know how. They've never been taught. They've never been taught to be proud of their country. They've never been taught about the beauty of freedom or the constitution or limited government, or they've never been taught these things ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, So, because you've never been taught some sort of a grounding, if you will, we've never been we've never been given a grounding. Roots, We've never been given roots. You need those roots. This is what it means to be an American. This is why it's important. This is why government should be small. This is why since we've never been given as a people as a whole, since we've never been given that, we are lost. We are because the roots are not there. We are floating. And that's why you see the American people time and time again get caught up in the wind of propaganda, and the floating causes us to completely lose our minds and lose our way, just kind of going about our business. And then one day the government says, wow, there's a virus. Better go lock yourself inside of your house. And your governor gets up and says, hey, you close your business. We're so lost, We're so floating that Americans still, Americans to this day, think that that was lawful. That your government's even allowed to do that. The government in America is not allowed at any level to tell you to close your business. Hey you, you, you, and you and you close your business. You can keep liquor store, you can stay open. Jim you close. Your government is not allowed to do that. That's illegal. That should have resulted in mass protests immediately across the country instead. Nothing quiet, No the American people. That's a long way of saying no, the American people were not waking up. That it's all democrats. The American people are very lost right now. And that's part of your role, in frankly mind, as well as to bring them back home, to give them some sort of grounding, some sort of roots. All right, all right, we will get to your Valentine's Day disasters here eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Sorry, the lines are filling up. You're pretty quick, so once I dump them all, give it out again eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Before we do that, you know what else I did on Valentine's Day? Slept on my my pillow pillow, slept in my flannel sheets. In fact, it was just a my pillow day because that morning, when I got out of the shower, I was drying off with my pillow towels. I'm a my pillow guy because it's made in America. Speaking about putting our money where our morals are, it's more than just avoiding the LGBTQ pizza place. We have to seek out the businesses that share and promote our values and that's what my Pillow does. And they have this huge New Year's seal right now with free shipping. Free shipping is not small man. Free shipping on some stuff now twenty thirty forty fifty bucks. You can drop on shipping easily like that. What do you think of mattress usually costs the ship free shipping right now, go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners special Square and use the promo code Jesse or call eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Mississippi is an underrated state, Chris, Mississippi? Have you ever been ever? Why did you just make that face? What is your problem with? What's wrong with Mississippi? What the barbecue does not suck? They do great barbecue. What Michael, you went to the Biloxi Casino. Well that's great, Michael. I'm glad you got to see all the sites of Mississippi. That's that's really awesome. I remember that story I told you about the the waffle house in Jackson. All right, So I was I was in Mississippi. I was looking for work. It's a long story. So this is when I was out of work and I was crisscrossing the country trying to find some work. I'll get to the calls about your bad Valentine's Day stories in a second. So I'm looking for work. I'm looking for work, and I'm past a waffle house. Well you know me, I am, Well, I am. I'll swing on into a waffle house. I'm in Jackson, Mississippi, and walking Jackson, and I'm the only customer in there. In the waffle house at the time. It was off hours, you know, normally the summinary. But I'm the only customer in there, and it's all black people working in waffle house. Obviously, I don't give a crab whatever. So I go sit down and I start eating, and they're just they're They're wonderful to me. It could not have been more polite. But to each other. Remember I'm the only guy in there, and the only white guy in there. They kept calling each other the N word. And I don't mean with just an a at the end, I mean with an er at the end. And I'm sitting at the counter, so I'm two feet away from these people, and they weren't yelling at each other. That's just how they were. That's that's how they were addressing each other. Which that's fine. I've never been so uncomfortable in my life. I want to get I want to just melt into the floor and die. I'm all, should I be here? Am I? I don't feel like I should be here? They couldn't have been more wonderful. I love Mississippi. Mississipy gets a bad rap, all right, before I get to these calls real quick. I'm not going to spend any time on this because I don't want to be a nutjob conspiracy theorist. But Angela Chow, she is the sister of Elaine Chow. Elaine Chow is Mitch McConnell's wife, so she is Mitch McConnell's sister in law. If I did that right, All right, whatever. Police are investigating an incident because she just passed away and her car went into quote, crashed into a body of water, and she drowned. I'm not gonna say anything else here because I don't know anything. I don't have some inside baseball thing. I don't want to spread some weird conspiracy theory or anything like that. That's very odd, and in the law enforcement realm, there's more to that story somehow. Generally there's more to that story. Don't get me wrong. Those things do happen. Car goes, especially in really really cold places. That's the thing. In Montana. Your car goes off a bridge or something like that into the water, you might get hypothermia before you can get out, and that that would be more common in Austin, Texas seventy degrees. That's not what happened. There's something else happened. What it was, I don't know. Anyway, you have a bad date, bad Valentine's date? You ever screw it up like I did? Or did your spouse or her girlfriend screw it up? Less Washington, go.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: I am a brother in arms, and I spent twenty years in the US Army, and I had a bad Valentine's Day. I took my wife out to a great buffet on Sunday because I was doing the same thing you did, trying to get it out of the way before the fourteenth. And we got there. In the it was ninety dollars for each person for the stay, and all said on the website forty five dollars. So I looked at my wife and I said, hey, babe, we're going somewhere else. And she said, okay, let's go. And we went to a diner and had a nice breakfast for thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 1: I thought, that's a great story. Actually, she sounds cool. I'll be honest. We did that one night too, not quite as bad. We didn't walk into the restaurant, but we had a babysitter. This is when our kids were a lot younger and didn't know shoot yet. We got a babysitter one night. We hadn't been out to eat in ages, and we decided, hey, let's go out to eat. Let's go get a steak somewhere. And I forget where we were going, Longhorn Steakhouse or out Back or something like that. We're on our way out to go get a steak and she pulls up the bank account on her phone on the way there, and we're looking and we're doing the math, and we're thinking, I don't even think I don't even think we can get, you know, a soda with our steak. We turned around and grabbed a little Caesar's pizza and a six pack of beer, and with a babysitter, we went to our bedroom and just ate little Caesars and drank beer and watched a movie. Ah, that's good stuff, Bob Washington, go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've got one. And it honestly happened. For thirty nine years, I faithfully remembered all the holidays, the anniversary Valentine's Day. This Valentine's Day no different. I made my order a week ahead of time delivery on delivery on Valentine's Day. I get home and there is a candy of the card for me and all that stuff laid out, and I asked wife, I said, did your flowers come? And she said, what flowers? No, I haven't got anything. It's all crap so here. So they didn't show up. And I explained to her what happened. I told her, Well, about eight o'clock, the knock on the door, and here's the delivery. The flowers finally come. She takes the box and it's supposed to be tulips that are ready, that are butted, ready to open, you know, And so opens the box. She gets it out. It's a bowl of dirt. Seriously, brother, is a bowl of dirt. The stems were just barely out of the dirt with the fops were just barely starting to grow. Now they were maybe a quarter of an inch long.
Speaker 1: Oh that sucks. I'm sorry, bother eight seven seven three seven seven and four to three seven three. I got my wife a rose once at the gas station. No listen, they were they were. They were sitting on the display. They were wrapped in plastic, these roses, and I was like, wow, that's really romantic. I'll get a rose. And they were cheap. It was like four ninety nine. It turned out to be panties that were shaped to look like a rose there and she tries to put them in water, and it was just that was my fault anyway. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. My side's hurt. I've been laughing through our I needed some relief factor. I mean, don't get me wrong. I take it every day, but I'm gonna take it again tomorrow and the next day and the next day. Why because it's drug free. Because it's drug free. Because we can't trust medical institutions like we used to in this country. We have got to focus on natural ways to care for ourselves. We have aches and we have pains, and that happens as you get older, and that's the way it goes. Your joints hurt, and your feed hurt, and your hands hurt, your neck hurts. Your body will fight the inflammation if you give it the tools. You can have relief without ibuprofen. Just call them one eight hundred the number four Relief, or you can go to relief factor dot com three week quick start Kits nineteen ninety five. Once you start, you'll never stop. One eight hundred the number four Relief. We are going to talk about the condition of the inner cities, what George Soros is doing, and we're going to take your calls again about bad Valentine's Day or bad romantic moments, all that in the next hour. Hang on