Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: We got open lines going on, a lot of people on the phone, so I want to definitely get to as many people as possible. So are you ready? You ready to you ready to take some calls?
Speaker 3: I certainly am. I'll do the best I can, and I'll do a snapshot. That's a single question, if you will. And and just one other thing for the other segment about virtual healing. I do a church service and the website is International School offtheprofits dot com and into Zoom Church Service where we do to spiritual healing. And I've had some miracles on there. And it's free International School aprofits dot com and every Sunday, Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 4: So with that, sure, let's go. I'll do my best.
Speaker 3: I won't promise that I'll you know, I won't promise it I'll be able to solve everybody's problems.
Speaker 4: But I'll do the best I can.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent. I appreciate that. That's all we can ask. But that would be that would would be good to watch on Sundays. Let's go back to James. Who are wanting to hit James on wild Card Line number five from Washington State. James, thanks for hanging in there, you're on coast to coast welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Missus Williams for taking my call. And I wanted to thank Douglas James for all the articulation on the topics that he's already been speaking about, very very, very interesting and purposeful. I had a quick comment and then a question for Douglas. Very well, go ahead. I feel like one of the most important things in life that God desires and wants from mankind is to try to behave as similar to Christ Jesus as much as they possibly can, which obviously would vary from to person a lot, and to be brilliant and following the.
Speaker 4: Spirit of the Holy Lord.
Speaker 5: And now that's my comment. And then my question is I feel like I can communicate with my diseased grandparents and like I have all their pictures on my counter, so I give them a gratitude regularly, and I feel like I can just clearly communicate with them through energy, like telepathically with energy. And I brought it up to my brother and he basically he says that that it's not real and that it's impossible to communicate with my deceased family members or with God in prayer. And I've always knowlt like that's how you communicate with God is in prayer.
Speaker 6: And so I was wondering, how how do I share my spiritual communication experiences without looking or sounding like I'm cu who okay?
Speaker 3: Well, Jesus once said give on to Caesar with his Caesar's and onto God with his gods when he was challenged about the coin and paying taxes, and so the first thing to do is not to tell people your innermost wants or your spiritual understandings. I see your grandfather and your grandmother over you. Your grandfather looks like he's holding something in his hand or his arm. I'm not sure if it's a tool, or if it's a fiddle or a fluid or something like that. But they're watching over you. You're kneeling or put or leaning over on the dresser with their pictures. You're in constant communication with them. And sometimes when you smell a fragrance, it relates to your grandfather. I'm not sure what that would be, but he's right beside you. They're watching over you, well, just more than you know. So when you're having those conversations. You can say, so, Grandpa, how am I doing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: But you thin can say, hey, Grandpa, can you help me, you know, do something whatever, you know, help me with this issue or whatever. And they're they're kind of like, you know, and they're nodding their head at me as I'm talking to you right now. I call them most people. They're basically real people who have gone to the post existence in spiritual forms, and so they're watching over you. And you're right about the world needs to follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ, or you show us I call him, which is his proper name. And the intention there is just be nice, just every day, be nice people like the people, and that one person, yourself and others who are listening to my voice will follow in the footsteps and illuminate the teachings of the Christ, which is to be simply compassionate. So as long as you're doing that, my friend, you're following in the footsteps of the Lord, and you are are demonstrating to the best of your ability that love and compassion that would be the remedy of the medicine. Where the world is right now, But your grandparents are watching over you, they're not too far away from you all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough when people around you negate you. I mean, those are the people to not be around.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's tough because some of them that's just the way it's always going to be. So thank you very much for that call. Wild Cardline number three, Janet out of Houston, Texas. Hey there, Janet, you are on coast to coast?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, we got you, We got you.
Speaker 7: Nice to talk to you, Connie, mister Petrell, thank you great show. I have a question. I'm a nurse, and so I sometimes know things a little bit about the human body, and so when it occurs to me about my body, I kind of go in a panic. And so lately there's been some stuff going on with my kid and so I pray about it and you know, and I try to have faith about it. And it's still I'm going to be having some blood tests done and stuff. But I didn't know if I can get any kind of reassurance from you or if you can see anything in the near future, if you know, if my kidneys are going to have good luck or bad luck. Like I said, I'm already down down the path with this because of knowledge, you know of what I know from my career, so I just wanted to know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, my first impression is the blood flow to the kidneys is not as good as it could be. How cupuncture would be something to recommend that the chi energy would go to the kidneys and build them up. They look strong, they look a little swollen on the left side, and I think you need either osteopath or chiropractory or manipulation for the spine to get the nerve flow back there. I'm not sure if your back is coal door stiff, but I see you putting your hands on your back and and kind of stretching backwards. The kidneys are not a good color. I see them more and they would be more purple, and the image I have they're a little greenish. So I'm thinking that's what I need to need. More blood flows to them. You can put heating pads on them. You could put some heat rub on it. You could get a massage to stimulate the blood in the kidney area. But is your back stiff and you know in the back you sit in the chair a.
Speaker 7: Lot, or you know they're used, and I have both artificial hips.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of metal.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why you're leaning back. I guess have you been to an osteopath or a chiropractor?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, and a neurosurgeon and i'll kind of correct orthopedics.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're a bit of a bionic woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, So my first impression was blood flows to the kidneys or accup. I'm sure to get nerve flow to the kidneys, and that's I don't see them. I don't think you're going to go to the analysis. I don't think that they're shutting down. They just need a little boost of energy or blood flow.
Speaker 4: Makes sense.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you. I so appreciate that so much. Okay, you have a blessed day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, best of luck. Janet, very nice, very nice. Wow. Monica Wildcard line number two out of Montgomery, Alabama. Hey there, Monica, you're live with us? Hey, oh we had her? Is she gone? Now? She's totally gone. Let's go to Wildcard line number one. Leah BC, British Columbia. How are you?
Speaker 8: Oh, Frank, thank you, thank you so much. Connie, thank you you're welcome, very appreciative. Yes, and thank you for having such a wonderful guest on Yes, I had a question. My question was there was someone that was going to help me about a year ago, and I met them at shopping mall here where I live in Port Hardy, and he was kind enough to call me. And I made a big mistake and I didn't found as as that like, let's see, Okay. My question is do you think that this person will ever call me again? Because I made a mistake and I put it off rather than going. You know, he was going to help me to fulfill one of my dreams that you know, I had been a movie extra in the past, and he was going to help me as a friend, to introduce me somehow or promote me somehow. And I think he kind of got set up with me, and I'm interested, you know, whether I'll ever have a chance again.
Speaker 4: Okay, The answer is yes.
Speaker 3: There's a prayer you can put out if you want to meet somebody, you want to have a spouse, if you want something in your life to help you, and it goes simply you ask God Almighty from your infinite supply of a friend or man, woman, whatever that you're looking for. If in this case, if the friend is a man. You say, from you infant supply of men, please send me one that will help me be my friend, et cetera, et cetera, And then you ask and send them to me, the sooner the better, and then let me know or make me aware that they're here when they arrive. And then you do everything in your life you possibly can to be prepared for that. You know, you look attractive and you're expecting them to show up or to be there, and usually they come when you least expect it. But in your case, I'm seeing somebody that I can see somebody like knocking at the door like that, somebody's going to come right to your door.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, try to get the Hollywood people to come to your door. Good for you. Wild Guard Line number three, Michael out of Saint Louis. Hey there, Michael, you're on the air with Coast to Coast Connie.
Speaker 9: How are you tonight? And thank any Wait, I have a question. I just had an MRI I done on my shoulder. I had highor surgery and considering doing a second one because it hurts horrendously, asking if possibly it will be successful this time and here the pain.
Speaker 3: Well, you got a lot of You got a lot of scar tissue there and they cut the nerve last time, so that's why it's hurting. I mean I would I would go to well, first of all, somebody that does mile fascia massage and see if they can adjust the fascia underneath the skin you got. You got it looks it looks like lines like somebody like took a claw and scratched you. There's four or five lines I think there scar. I think it's scar tissue. That's why it hurts so much. And also cottage to should be something you can eat to get the viamin a in there. I see lifting your hand up over your head. Is that a possible? Is it hard for you to do that now?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see lifting it up, which means the reverse, right, You need to lift it up. And even if you you know, I see you helping your hand. But if you put it on the doorframe and then kind of pull it, you know, like stretch it. So that's going to stretch the fashia. That's going to stretch the muscles. You need something like castor oil that's handy inflammatory on there, and maybe some some infrared heat light. You have the bloods going, there's some infection in there, and the bone looks like it's compound. They're compressing, you know, like you know what I mean, Like it's it's stiff, it's looks like it's well, it looks it looks like a rusty nut or bolt or something like that. I get to give some strange image of what I'm looking at. So my old fashioned massage, anti inflammatory oil like castor oil, and then some sort of putting your hand up in the air and stretching it. Maybe put your maybe put a stick in your hand or a baseball bat and push that hanging on to the end of the bat. Push your hand straight up in the air and that'll get that stretch.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more