Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Coast to Coast AM. Hello there, Connie Willis here. Please find me at Connie Willis dot com and sign up for my newsletter Where's Willis and see what's going on. You'll know about my chocolates. I'm so excited. It's so fun to be a chocolate tear. It's amazing and it's all creepy collectibles. So started out with the big Foot bar. More of those to come. I can't believe how they sell out so fast and the chocolate's amazing. I'm so proud of it. It's so nice. But thank you guys for being interested in it. More to com. Just keep checking in, But go to Connie Willis dot com. Sign up for my newsletter, sign up for my shows Blue Rock Talk and Connie after Dark. They used to be separate. Now I'm putting them together as one membership. So that's like just so you'll know, it's one hundred and fifty dollars a month is now just fifty, so you but you get all of that and all sort and the great community that you're gonna have friends for life. Trust me on that one. If they could all say something right now, the Blue Rockers and my Cadets, they would totally tell you that for sure is what's going to happen. So Connie Willis dot com and find me on X and find me on TikTok please, I'd love that. I'll be looking for our guest Z. By the way, Open Lines is coming up a little later, so make sure you stick around for that. And if you've got questions for Z, that'll be good too. We'll see if you won't stick around to find out more information about him and what he does. Excuse me, you can go to the quest ECSS dot org, which is an Ending Child Sex Slavery dot org. He is, he's a leader and not you know, he's doing some unbelievable things and in the human world, and then he's doing some unbelievable things also in the human world with the alien world. So he ran across basically this beautiful woman in the mangroves, and he wrote a book about it. And it's like, man, is this a fairy tale? Sounds like one, and to me it sounds like very much a love story. And it gets pretty deep. Now he's coming up on his tenth book to talk about this, and no, it's not. It's it's life. It's real, is his this is what he's experiencing. I think I've got two books, two and a half books under my belt. I think I can't remember now it's deep, even though see it's a lot of your book is very easy read. What I like to do is I put on audio and I get my walk in as I'm listening to it. But it's I want you to do audio books, see, because then I could get your emphasis because I am just here rain and somebody read like this right, there's no connotations or anything like that. So I'm like, did Z say that? Or did Sam just say that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: But I really got out of it so far that it's this incredible love story, but before we get into that part of it. So it's it's these aliens that come down. They're on earth there. Is it a small ship, is it a large ship? Or what are they studying here? What is their main is it? Do they care about human behavior or is it more about the land and the terrain or what are they here for?
Speaker 3: Well, they there's a lot to what you just asked. That's a whole book or a couple of books in itself, but essentially that the people that were on boarder of my family other than Sam Jess, we're lab people in a sense. And there's no way to really define what their job is because it's it goes so far because of the way they were once they're born. There's a process that they go through and they're born and how they're raised, and and they just gravitate. It's called natural law, which is what rules are universe, this universe anyway, and so things they just grow into whatever it is that they like, and it becomes addictive. Uh. And because of that there they love distractions. And so I've got a lot of stories about the distractions.
Speaker 2: But so well, give me some goods, man, give me some goods.
Speaker 3: Uh. Their their jobs just begin right with what they're interested in, and they just keep expanding, uh, growing it farther and farther, because they'll find one thing and then it leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another. And these of them have a base what they start with. Some of them like insects, and some of them like types of animals. Other you know about like tears in the fabric of space, how a solar system is born, and things like that which they've they've shared with me. And but I think you're most interested in the gray balls.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I am so interested in the gray balls. I mean, you know, what was the Chevy chase? Was that a Chevy Chase thing on Saturday Night Live? I think it was kind of close to that. I'll I'll just go as far as that. But so, okay, you got to explain the gray balls to people, because it's absolutely amazing. I you know, I'm a Culinary Institute of America graduate, right, you know, You've got all this education. This is very interesting. Why would I not be interested in the gray balls?
Speaker 3: Exactly right there?
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: My palette totally once, my train certified palette totally once that. Yeah, yeah, see I said, I said it cleaner, but it's true. Okay, you tell it, you tell it. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Well, I was in the ship one time and I told him I was hungry, and so they take me to the wall and there's a lot of things about the wall and stuff, but they touched the wall and these little great balls come out, a little pebba like a marble size and I go, what's this? They says, this food, you know, and they got different flavors and stuff. So like like if you wanted like steaks, for instance, you would put that ball in your mouth and it would taste exactly like steak, and you'd swear you were chewing steak. But anyway, there's.
Speaker 2: So it had the texture and everything of steak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't know how I know about which I'll tell you about where they come from and stuff. But anyways, that was my introduction to it. You know, at first, it was kind of cool. I could go there and it gives you so much energy. I mean, you just start like bouncing off the walls. You're it's so nutritious and all. But so, you know, I was curious about that, and they decided to take me to one of their colonies, which is a whole another huge story.
Speaker 2: But is that on Earth or is it somewhere else?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, it's in space. You know. They have they keep asking me, why are we trying to land on planets when we could just build a colony to orbit it and going back and forth all we wanted to. But anyways, that's a whole another story. But so and you asked about the ship, Well, we're on a small ship, but since then we're on a huge ship. And there's again there's so much information about that.
Speaker 1: But so but to the.
Speaker 3: Colony that we had to travel, right, And I think people will be interested in how they travel through space, like, for instance, if you go to the Pilates, that's like four hundred and some eighty light years, Well they're eighty years light years beyond that, and so how they get there is which is there's a lot to this too, but the Homer version of it would be what they do is they find a place in space that they want to go to, right, and so they can figure out every frequency. Within seconds, they'll know every frequency that is there. And so what happens is they their ship, there's what's called like a pi, they become that frequency. That's how they travel through space. And it's like a blink of an eye. And now they're in that part of the space. And no, I've traveled over a thousand light years into a blink of an eye in this process. And you don't feel it, you don't sense it, nothing. It's just unless you're looking out the window at the time, and the picture changes, right, But are you.
Speaker 2: Able to do it on your own or only with them?
Speaker 3: Well, with them with a ship. I've pown one of the pods that people see, and it's got to be with that a ship. Yeah, that's more individual how that works. You know about the protection what could be in the space that you're jumping to I call it jumping or you know, you're fully protected. It's completely safe, but it's instantaneous. But we so we go to this colony. This it was massive, I mean it took up all my vision just the size of it. I think the one that we went to, and it was a smaller one actually, but it was big right to me. And I think there's a like seven hundred and fifty thousand people living there or something like that. But anyways, long story short, we go to the place where they grow these plants and you know, I'm looking at them and there's this like mini robot thing didn't look like a person or other and just looked like a square piece but it would have extended arms and stuff. And there'd be a guy and he would be examining these fruits and it kind of looked like a tomato and they were small though when it's right, he would uh pick it and the robot would take it, and so he would move through these and while we're doing this process, uh, they let me eat one of those fruits and it was it was incredible. They had the texture of like a tomato, but it felt more like a peach. I guess when you when you chewed it. And the thing was is that they the Hans, the one of the guys there he goes. He's always playing jokes on me and stuff like that, and I returned those jokes. But he's kind of like a surfer. He's an incredible guy. But he told me to put my hand in the soil. And when I put my hand in the soil, I got scared right away and pulled it out because it was moving, you know, it was like moving around my fingers. And so like the soils that they the combined from other planets are is live and so that's what helps throw the plant and give it its nutrition. So but beyond that, and see that's where the great balls come from. There's a process that they go through that it creates that. But as far as like we went to a place and with this one alien I was with I call them the tourist girls because they perform and stuff, but they are like yeah, And so she had a lot of leather on and I asked her, so where does that come from? And she explained to me that they grow it, and so it's it's a non conscious being. So she takes me to this restaurant, and which is unusual too, but each of these people they have certain things that they really love to do and that's what they do. And so instead of the great balls, he will create a dish for you if you know what it is that you want. And I want to steak and lobsters. So they took me back there and they were showing me how they grow it, and so it's like a lobster tail, right, they grow the lobster tail. There's no consciousness to it in that sense, but it's perfect and it's pure and it gives you the energy. So that's one thing of many that they do really in relation to the food.
Speaker 2: But does it always look like a gray ball?
Speaker 3: No, No, That's what I was saying, is they some people want to create that for you, just like a lot of them find because they have to, but because they enjoy doing something like that. To grow the food, you know, so you know, the vegetables and things like that, but they don't have to, and then they take it to the center and people can come and take it for free. You know. There's no money, no monetary system whatsoever within their society. And that kind of brings up a point that I wanted to get out so before I forget. You know, when we uh, when we see things and react to people, we wear a different face for each person. It's the only way we can survive here on earth, right, uh. And up there, you know how you're like I say, naked, right, so love, Yeah, And when we had these discussions, they explained to me how what capabilities that we have, and it's pretty much unlimited. And the reason that we don't use them is that, you know, we think we use the brain instead of the mind. And love is the key ingredient. We have all this extra space up in our head that's empty, and the things that we consider magic, like walking through walls or doing you know whatever, levitation and things like this are all completely possible within ourselves. But we have to fill all these empty spaces in our head, which is the next part of our evolution with love. Memories of love. I'm conditional love. And what that does is that empowers the individual in order to access all these different abilities that we naturally have. And so I think that was a really important thing. And because when I'm with them, it's just it's so incredible, it's just pure love. When I go on there on the ship, I have to make my rounds if they're not there already, to give each one of them a hug. And what happens in these hugs, which I was never a hugger, right, And anybody that knows me can verify that. You know, when we hug, you can't have an expectation of you know, I'm done or I'm not done. You have to give an eternity to that moment. And when you do that, what's happening is you're exchanging on the love that you've missed out on since the last time that you've solved each other. And so love is a key ingredient to just everything that there is in the realms. And people that don't really go in that direction are like what I call the bug people, right, the aliens that people see that are you know, yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 2: What that's very true because like like the Bigfoot. They have love and you know it that you feel it. And we have love, and I think it's the only thing that's real, right. I think you and I agree on that. But the freaking ets, you're exactly, there's no love. They don't care. We are a little mouse to them. They don't. They don't care. They don't. They have no love, not all of them. But I mean the bug ones, like you're talking.
Speaker 3: About, Oh, well, there's a they, you know. I was curious about that, and so they offered to introduce me to them, and they explained to me, like they're to me, they're like insects in a sense, because what they'll do is that like they can't really communicate well with the beings that like I'm around in the realm that's mostly like humanoid type people. I mean, they're obviously don't look like us, but they're humanoid and they have ways of communication communicating, except for some of them are different than others, you know. But the bug people, they are more of like an insect mind or a hive mind. And so like when they go to a planet to harvest material that they need, they'll never damage because of the natural law. They'll never damage the planet or change anything about the planet as far as it's it's future, right, But they'll harvest everything that they can take, and so they usually take more than what they need. And so what they do is they'll share it with the hamanoid type aliens and they abide by a human law or natural law, just like I mean, that's the only way you can succeed in the universe, right, or at least in this universe. And so they gave me the opportunity to meet one of them one time, and it was like they totally there's nothing to fear, right, you don't have nothing at all. Right, this is they will not hurt you, you know. Yeah, And so I'm going, okay, you know, my family says it. I guys shall jump in there and check it out. And so, you know, one of them offered to meet with me so that I could look at them and they could look at me and and such, and so they put me in this room on my back and above me was like this the only way I can describe it as like a spider. Right, if you ever looked at a spider in a microscope, it's face, and you know how horrifying it kind of looks. Well, yeah, man, I've frozen fear. I mean knowing, absolutely, knowing that there's no harm that can come to me and that this has no evil intention. Yet I know they were so scary looking. I didn't know what to do, and I don't get scared much, but that was my experience with the bug people.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more