Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: I Am all in again with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: It's the I Am All In Podcast. I amill again. My name's Easton. You know me from Stars Hollow style. I am here with the Intrepid Crew. And we are with Jackie and Emma.
Speaker 4: Two of the Intrepid Crew.
Speaker 2: They're not all here yet, but they will be here soon, the Late Bloomer Intrepid Crew.
Speaker 3: But we're in a really special place right now. We are sitting in an empty room.
Speaker 1: On the Warner Brothers.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Holidays are made here and the Stars Hollow is buzzing.
Speaker 1: It's alive.
Speaker 3: It is at the Warner Brothers a lot in Burbank and you can come see it yourself.
Speaker 1: This is running until.
Speaker 3: January four, fourth, anyway, fourth, and we just got here this morning.
Speaker 1: It is hot, so hot.
Speaker 5: It is a crisp forty degrees warmer than where I'm from. Yes, it is, excuse me, sixty's.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because you walk around and like this place has been transported into Connecticut winter.
Speaker 1: There's snow everywhere.
Speaker 3: There's snowmen. Everyone is just sweating their butts off. It is so hot outside. But We're having so much fun out of you guys just got here. Yes, you have not had too much time to walk around. But if you guys listening get to come here. You can walk into Luke's Diner, you can go into Miss Patty's.
Speaker 2: Ever since, Yes, Missus Dragonfly and all of it, all your.
Speaker 3: Favorite places are here in three dimensional space and you can just walk in and hang out and be part of the show. It's so incredible. What are you guys most excited about seeing today? Here at the Wonder For there's.
Speaker 4: A lot o logod no and everything set up is really cool.
Speaker 2: I mean you're at home watching and then you can, like it's almost like four D we get jump right into stars Hollow.
Speaker 4: So it's cool to happen here live.
Speaker 1: It's so cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know any thing else you can do this with, Like, yeah, right, you know something I like to think about that there's a movie that Robert Altman made. He made a Popeye movie in the with Robert Williams. They filmed it in Malta and they built a Popeye village and it's still there and you can just go to it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's only when I can think of this like this, but right here in Bourbon, California. Stars Hollow is like a real place. Yes, and we've got this big stage set up in front of stars Hollow High. We're gonna have everybody up on stage really their favorite memories. It's gonna be this is a really exciting day.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it's more than we had last year. Oh my god, so much wise people, our team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's bigger.
Speaker 5: Everything's bigger and better, all for the twenty fifth it's.
Speaker 3: The twentieth anniversary. Oh my goodness of Gilmour Girls. Yeah, this is so special.
Speaker 4: Was born when it premiered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't believe I just started watching.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: But as a new fan though and being here, it's still like really really cool.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm very magical. Yeah, it's bigger than you would think walking on set.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, you're always like when you watch us like making up things, it's always like, oh yeah, the building is a facade. It's like two inches deep. It's really short or something. No, this place is like full size, so this could be a real town.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I was a very creative, imaginative little girl in terms of playing house or teacher anything, and so seeing like a set come to life is totally nostalgic and makes me think I'm tiny.
Speaker 4: And they have cool photo ops too.
Speaker 2: We walked around Easton gave us a short little tool because he's been here setting up.
Speaker 4: For all of you guys. But there's a cool one that I saw.
Speaker 2: It was when Lindsay is throwing Dean stuff out the window when she finds out about the affair with Rory.
Speaker 4: Sorry it's just spoiler. Did you realize I learn for that?
Speaker 2: Gosh, but there's a photo op of that scene. That's how intricate things are here for fans, Like, that's so cool. That's one little tiny thing, but it's.
Speaker 4: A big thing. I'm so sorry, am.
Speaker 5: I know I've known sense it started, Okay.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that because that's got to be. They do have a lot of photo ops here, like you being from the gazebo, things like that, Like what was the I was trying to think, like what's the most like the deepest cut reference that they have as a photo op?
Speaker 1: And that's got Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's more.
Speaker 2: Because we did a quick walk around because we want to get these episodes out to you guys, so we rushed backstage, but I'm sure there's more.
Speaker 4: I just I recognize that one though.
Speaker 5: Well, what'll be cool is that Susanne and Tara going on an exclusive Secrets of Stars hollow tour, which will be videotaped and able to watch en Veep streaming accessible December twenty second. But we'll turn it into an episode so you guys will get to hear what they have to say. But that'll be I don't even know anything about anything, and I can't wait to hear.
Speaker 3: Yes, the sheer amount of content that we're going to be generating from these hollowed grounds, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be just staggering it.
Speaker 5: Also, it feels like we're doing it in true Gilmore Girls Amy Sheriman Palladino fashion of fast, fast and in hot weather, but in winter time.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: I hadn't even thought about that, because like, you come here and it's like, oh my god, I get to live like Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: No, it goes a step deeper.
Speaker 3: You get to live like I am on the set of Gilmore Girls in two thousand and I'm so so sweaty and hot.
Speaker 1: I have to pretend that it's cold.
Speaker 2: Well, it's cold, and it looks cold outside with all the fakes.
Speaker 4: No, they did a really good job with that, they really did.
Speaker 2: But yes, it is very warm today.
Speaker 3: There's so much good food here that I'm excited to try. I haven't had a chance to look at the menus yet, but I know that the uh, the Pancake House was here last year. Yeah, the International Pink I don't if that's still here or not. Yes, Pancake World, the House, Pancake World, And I'm getting some nods of agreement.
Speaker 2: Santa Burger is here. Suzanne already tried it. She'll let you know how it is. She does an image on our group chat.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy is I actually recreated the Santa Burger and posted it on our social Yes, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Sure who is better? Was yours cream cheese or Mayo? Mine was Mayo.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that they used cream cheese in this show, though.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't. I don't think they specify. I think I was Mayo.
Speaker 5: I think cream cheese would have looked better. It would have been a little bit lighter, crispy, easier to spread. Nayo. It was very thin, Yes, gross, I do like Mayo though, so I kept it after I used it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do like Mayo too, but an overload like that, I think I would rather have the cream cheese because I slithered my bagels and creamy cream cheese. But yes, that is here, that's available, I mean, I think, and a lot of like Scotty pe Mug coffee is here.
Speaker 4: There's so much that is here.
Speaker 5: Isn't there a coffee bar here? There is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a big bar here.
Speaker 3: And uh and there's some like specific unique flavors of Scotty Pea's big mug coffee and.
Speaker 4: All that good stuff. Yes, he's got a down pat he's got everything.
Speaker 5: I am so excited.
Speaker 4: Yes, hot chocolate on eighty de great day, guys. I just love chocolate and uh.
Speaker 3: And if you come down here, if you come to Burbank, California, the entertainment capital of the world.
Speaker 1: You get to see Scott. Scott's going to be.
Speaker 4: Here his residency.
Speaker 3: He has a residency, yes, here at Stars Hollow.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. You can He's gonna hear every day of this thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, so come on down even though you can't.
Speaker 2: If you can't make it here today as we are here, you can still try to schedule other days on Wbstudio tour dot com. I believe so, and then just watch Beeps. If you're not making it at all, you can still watch on event dot beep slash, I am all in can bio on our Instagram, you can still purchase and be part of it and see it.
Speaker 3: I need everyone listening to know Jackie is not holding a piece of paper, She's not looking at a teleprompter that was from her memory. She is so committed to this event.
Speaker 4: Social media type everything over and over again.
Speaker 3: It'll be a year from Nashal, it'll be an event.
Speaker 1: Stuff. We're so genuary for it. Holidays meet here, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, We're just we're having so much fun. And it's so great getting everyone together because usually when we do this thing, everyone's on a little square on zoom.
Speaker 1: I get to see everyone in three dimensional space. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm in San Diego, Emma's in New York, Easton's and Monrovia, so it's like, yeah, we're all everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah and uh, and it's it's just great being here and being with Scott and all the other stars of the show and hearing all their stories of the memories they have here. Yeah, it's it's so great because some shows you watch and they have the sets and then they they move them or they go away, tear them down. No, this is this is where all the magic happened.
Speaker 1: Here. They preserved it so well, I.
Speaker 2: Know, so cool and so cool as like like the die hard fans to step into it and such a memory. They make such a memory of it. And it's like when you go purchase something, I know, I've done this with friends. Is I bought I've bought several things at the Warner Brothers Friends of course, and I will be careful with it because you can only buy this at the water Spread store. So it's like for the die hard fans of Gilmore Girls, which I am now part of, you can purchase stuff here and take it home and it's like the Gilmore Girls event, you know where I got this story behind it.
Speaker 4: So that's what fans get to do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's ah, we're so Gilmore pilled over here with Gilmore Girls is on our mind. But but if you come here, you get to see the Friends. Fountain is like right around the corner from Stars Holiday twenty four. Yeah, the all these iconic sets are here. It's it's so cool. And if you come to Holiday's meet here you get to go on the tour too. I believe they just drop you.
Speaker 4: Off and they be off at Stars Hollow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can go see Batman, the one that you pointed out today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we saw a set from the original Batman, the Adam West Batman to Day.
Speaker 1: It was pretty exciting.
Speaker 3: But you can also see stuff from the new Batman movies and Superman and uh, you know, spider Man.
Speaker 1: All your favorite men are here.
Speaker 2: And the theater that we have here that we're actually in today, they actually have like real premieres in the theater that we are in today.
Speaker 5: I just thought of something you think completely irrelevant inside track of Okay talking about and I'm so sorry, but did you guys watch Paradise?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, in the opening series that's not his character named Sterling.
Speaker 4: Uh Sterling, yes February.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was WB Lott, which completely threw me on West Street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's here.
Speaker 5: Because I know that as Stars Hollow and I thought this was more realistic show, but it was actually okay because it was Paradise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what else makes sense?
Speaker 5: Heart of Dixie, Yes, pretty little Liars, Yes, a Desperate Housewives.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's another lot as.
Speaker 1: A Universal Studio. We don't don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: But this building we're in right now, the theater that is. I just heard the tour guide downstairs say this is where they saw Rory and Laurel. I saw the Bengals in season one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just watched Joey has a premiere here with Chandler and he falls asleep during the premiere.
Speaker 4: Chandler does and joe gets mad him. So that's how I know.
Speaker 3: I'm friends Yandler banger from talk I talk like, yeah, yeah, my friend Chandler.
Speaker 2: Watching my friend Joey's Anyways, anyways, we're happy to be here for Gilmore girls.
Speaker 3: Yes we we are. And there's so much fun stuff coming for you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 3: Again, this is Jackie Emma in Easton. Uh, but your favorite members of this little band of merry men, you know one are your favorites. Don't let's not hide it here, but keep refreshing this feed. Okay, we got so many more podcasts coming for you, so much fun stuff straight from the Warner Brothers. A lot at Holidays made here. It's I am all in.
Speaker 1: Shall we go? Have somewhere fun, you guys, let's dood That's good, all right, we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: Bye bye, hey
Speaker 3: Everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In Podcast and email us at Gilmour at iHeartRadio dot com