Speaker 1: Hey, Andy, I Scott makes them company. That's cool, Scott and Andy Kenny Kenny, yeah, ye, yeah, so you're so cold. Here's the one thing I'll never understand that people do sweatshirt shorts.
Speaker 2: Why because party up top or ski cabin up here, beach down here?
Speaker 1: I never understood it.
Speaker 2: It's the San Diego outfit.
Speaker 1: If people go running and they're wearing a sweatshirt and shorts, why.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's the comfy outfit. You get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 1: But if you could wear shorts, then you could wear shorts sleeve.
Speaker 2: I'm committing too much to like an all warm lifestyle if I wear short sleeve shorts. But if I'm doing this, I'm not committing. I'm saying, oh, it could be chilly, but you know, my legs. I want to keep I want to keep the girls open. You know.
Speaker 1: Look all up thinking is that there's still a roll of toilet paper sitting on top of the cookie crist behind us. I don't know why you put it there, Yeah, but it's still there, so then you do know I'll take it home. Then I guess, okay, or is that theft? Then if I take that home?
Speaker 2: Now you just solved the mystery that you yourself set up.
Speaker 1: Also, you don't want office toilet paper at home? That is bad push through?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it definitely is one play.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the podcast where we eat cereal, we rate it, we let you know whether you should try it or not. And I have an exciting one here Andrew that was actually sent to us by the company. Oh okay, and this one's really interesting because I'm gonna quiz you just a little bit. Oh boy, all right, we've done two of these cereals before. One was peanut butter, one was marshmallow.
Speaker 2: One was peanut butter. One was marsh.
Speaker 1: You'll never guess, don't even it's a granola. Come on now. So this came uh oh ghosts tweet. I remember that a couple of days ago. Yeah, and look look what it is. It's really it's interesting. It's ghost but it's cinnamon toast crunch flavored ghost.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so.
Speaker 1: Can you guess who makes this? That is Kellogg posts? I hope that I really think that you're just playing dumb? Are you really just playing dumb? Who makes cinnamon toast crunch?
Speaker 2: That general? Miles?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you just have to turn around to look at something.
Speaker 2: Well, I know it's under the same family as this one.
Speaker 1: So breaking news. We love cereal. One might even say it's ingrained in our DNA. From cereal inspired protein powders to a sipables and color changing spoons, it's all led us to this very moment and this legendary box of cinnamon dusted protein packed goodness. It's Ghosts so ghost has their protein cereals, and it is made by General Mills, even though it doesn't say it anywhere on here except very little right here. Copyright General Mills, distributed by General Mills Sales Protein Cereal bra And this is a very nineties box. Look at that skateboarding everything.
Speaker 2: Oh you know that.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Look all the graphics are very ninety, very nineties. But it's got the little cinnamon toast crunch colors and it's like graffiti. I'm excited for.
Speaker 2: You must be afraid of that cereal. No vandalism everything, I hate it.
Speaker 1: So the pieces are squares, not quite cinnamon toast crunch squares.
Speaker 2: It's just protein cinnamon too's crunch.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the that's the stick of them, just like it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, what hmm. It sounds like maybe a liceol wipe got trapped in there.
Speaker 1: Would you stop it? The pieces don't sound like they're going to be a very crunchy. They almost sound.
Speaker 2: A little airy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ish yeah, I'm okay with Do you know that? I had two bowls of pebbles this weekend, one cocoa, one fruity. Hollo?
Speaker 2: What is going on with you?
Speaker 1: They were on Sarah All places you ate.
Speaker 2: CaCO last week? I saw you drink a diet pepsi after that.
Speaker 1: What's going on? You're having two bowls of cereal. That's what happens when you're almost fifty. Wow, you're just going to the like this your caution to the wind spiral. I had some delicious cake last night too. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, you know what you're living your life?
Speaker 1: You do you? It was Ashley's little college bed party. And this is this thing called dot Have you ever heard of a dot cake?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's insane, it's insane, Like I'm it's so it's a case. It's called a dot cake place or whatever it's called. I don't think it's very regional, I guess, but they make a nice, moist, delicious cake. And they put like the non parrell dots those things. That's those are the dots. You know what a non parrella is? No, yes, you do?
Speaker 2: You Why are you mad at me? I don't know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know? What snowcaps are? Googer's raising that snowcaps movie theater?
Speaker 2: Oh I hate them.
Speaker 1: The little white piece. Yeah, so these are the that's what these are. But and they're all different colors. They're the color of the college. So it was a Gator's cake. Thank you. Match Jen. By the way, she got that forest.
Speaker 2: Oh she was telling me actually the summer bash.
Speaker 1: That she got actually a cake. Yeah, well then you did know what a dot cake was.
Speaker 2: I thought she was saying a bunt cake the whole time. I was like, oh, a bunt cake.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it was freaking delicious, so good.
Speaker 2: The problem that I'd have with the mini sprinkles like that, because they're sprinkles, right.
Speaker 1: They're non pearrels.
Speaker 2: You keep saying that, but that means a sprinkle.
Speaker 1: No sprinkles arts long and sprinkly. Non perels are little sprink they're balls. They're tiny little ball, yes.
Speaker 2: But they basically act as a sprinkle.
Speaker 1: Completely different, ask the sire, completely different, Hey sire, She doesn't answer to you. Try it, Hey siri, Hey siri sleeping. What's the difference between a non parell and a sprinkle?
Speaker 3: A non parrell is a tiny round ball that is usually wide or a pastel color, while sprinkles are small pieces of candy that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. This is from Thickntentauthority dot com.
Speaker 2: So they're not the same.
Speaker 1: No, they're not the same. She can answer you. No, they're not the same.
Speaker 2: I thought they were just the same. It was just a small sprinkle.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Also, sprinkles are candy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all candy.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, just like I played at the.
Speaker 1: Beginning Scott and Andy. Yeah, two percent milk today, Andrew, per as per your request, I texted you're like two percent? Yep, I want to use one percent next time. What a lot of food, my figure, not.
Speaker 2: A feeling cake having bite pep fee.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it tastes just like the cinnamon toast cart cinnamon dust, No doubt. The curreal is a little bit different. I actually kind of enjoy this crunch more than I do the cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't. This is like diphoam, yes, pacing peanuty.
Speaker 2: Not a fam but yeah, it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 1: The cool thing is there's no weird aftertaste.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree. I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. It's different for cinnamon toast crunch. I prefer the really hard crunch. This is like for me, this is like biting into like a snow cone. And I hate that feeling more than anything. Hate it. I get the goose bumps. I don't like biting into cold things, and it has that feeling of like biting into that.
Speaker 1: See. This also says sucralose and rosemary X, two things I don't like, but I don't taste it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good and if you want seventeen grands of protein, then go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like it. I'm giving it four balls, Andrew.
Speaker 2: That's great, Scott, it's good if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean cinnamon toast crunch different. Yeah, this is cinnamon toast crunch alternative. Yeah, with cinnamon toast crunch, uh dust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m looks at your house in the cereal two.
Speaker 1: I'm so good there's so much protein in me.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, now you could go lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want ripped my shirt off like the Hulk. Okay, Hogan, not the green one. Oh okay, so that one just ripped by itself. Yeah, for sure it did. He grew and it rilled. Yeah, Ole Cogan move. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well maybe if you have more cake it'll bust open.
Speaker 1: I was feeling that last night, telling you, oh you ready for next? Yeah? This is generic Crassdell toasted oats. It's just gonna be cheerios. Great. I love that from our friend Matt. Thank you Matt, not Jen Matt. This is Amish Matt.
Speaker 2: Matt.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did he send a horse and carriage to.
Speaker 1: Get it the buggy? The buggy came. It took a long time and had a little orange triangle on the back. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 2: Uh, that means yield.
Speaker 1: No, it sure doesn't.
Speaker 2: That means hazard.
Speaker 1: No, that means slow moving vehicle. And actually I was very upset over last week because I went to my daughter's at middle school and the gates were closed where you go pick them up, because you know, I have to pick her up because you know, kids everything, you'll never get it and and the little orange and red triangles were on the fence on the gate. Not an acceptable use for those that means slow moving vehicle. It's in traffic code. You can't just put them on a fence.
Speaker 2: Please tell me you reported it.
Speaker 1: I don't know who to report it to. No, it's not. It would be a school district thing. Wow, just to say you idiots are wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay, Batman? What making citizens arrests? I just want you all to know. I sat the correct use in the traffic code. It's violation sixty four point tash six A B.
Speaker 1: I just think it's use. I just think it's dumb. Okay, this bag is horrific. Crasdale's and this is one of those not necessarily store brand, but it is provided two stores as a store brand, you know what I mean. Like if there's a store that doesn't have their own store brand, they use these like off brands. We'll call it an off brand. Oh hi, speaking of school, one of my children just made.
Speaker 2: It just made excuse Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me guess this is a senior and she's just given up on school because there's only like a couple of days left.
Speaker 1: No, No, when you're a senior. You can come and go as you please.
Speaker 2: Okay, so basically given up on school.
Speaker 1: We look at the back of the box. That's really cool. There's a banana and an apple wonky.
Speaker 2: This is very interesting and very unappetizing looking.
Speaker 1: So this particular box came from somewhere in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: That apple is like actually freaking me out a little bit, Like that's a scary apple. That's if I saw that in a dark alley, I'd run the other way.
Speaker 1: It smells like cheerios.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks for handing me my cup. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: No props.
Speaker 2: Oh you ate it already too, Yeah, okay, Scott's World.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't really think it tastes like cheerios. It's cheerios esque, but it's missing something. Mm hmm right, yeah, it's much more plain. Cheerios as a whole are plain. But I don't think that they nailed the cheerios.
Speaker 2: I think cheerios, oddly enough, has a weird tinge of sweetness.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's a cheerio when you eat it all the varieties, you know it's a cheer If like, give you blindfolded me, I would tell you. This is not cheerios. We should do that one day. Would you just store brand versus babes?
Speaker 2: What we said this past episode? I don't think what no, like literally two episodes ago. Really yeah, like this is jack conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm not This almost is making me a little bit nauseous. Okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Get you home.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this a bowl and a spoon, two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't love it. I just I feel like if I eat a bunch of this, I'm gonna get the huzz because I already feel it coming on. You know, you eat too much of something you're like and makes you vomit. That's what happens to me. And chocolate milks.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks for letting me know that.
Speaker 1: When I used to drink milkshakes. Oh my god, if I drink suit, you're gonna drink milkshakes again. I don't think I'll ever have a milkshake again in my life.
Speaker 2: I do. I mean unless you had a bad experience with it. Because this is my experience with meat loaf. I can't eat meat loaf.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I threw up in second grade. It was communion practice. I came home. I remember exactly what I ate that day. It was meat loaf. My mom ate it for dinner and a glass of milk. To this day, I still think about it, and I will not eat meat loaf.
Speaker 1: See. I don't eat the meat loaf because of the health reasons.
Speaker 2: Everyone goes, oh my god, it's a big meat ball. No it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh it's delicious. No, it's not so delicious. I love meat loaf. Turkey meat love with ketchup on top is my favorite. I got the huzz oh. So I have to I believe Henry p Da requested that we lower the volume on some of these elements because they're too loud and they blow his ears out, sure like that. He likes it is so loud. Okay, So I have to figure out how to do that. So I'm not going to play that Henry.
Speaker 2: I have to be so bad.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, then we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Can I pee during the break and then you come back?
Speaker 1: Nope, and we're back okay, So we'll do one more quickie and then you can go. People.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm so sorry, everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, So look Andrew. This is Millville. Oh do you remember what store? Millville is from the South? No? Uh, it is from Big Long Barcodes Aldi. Yeah, good, and it was either Aldi or Legal.
Speaker 2: Well I heard that they got into a fight, but now they're back to being friends.
Speaker 1: They're not going to be friends. They're competitors forever.
Speaker 2: Until I heard it, it was like a bad blood thing. And now they're fine again.
Speaker 1: Oh this must like strawberry quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you like shove that in my nose.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even say what it was.
Speaker 2: Can you say frosted, shredded, bite sized wheat and they could say it's shredded wheat. Why Scott strawberry flavor? It's strawberry naturally flavored strawberry. This is also from our friend Matt. Dude, that bro takes care of us. That bro takes care of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah what he does?
Speaker 2: That's what you say.
Speaker 1: Now he's our cereal bro.
Speaker 2: That bro takes care of us man family.
Speaker 1: Well see, I'm pretty good with the new stuff, and he's pretty good with all the store brand filler like that, although he does get us some new stuff from time to time. Thank you Matt, Thank you other Matt that other Matt is still sitting on his couch in his underwear with his chicken wings.
Speaker 2: See, how do you remember that? But you don't remember me saying, hey, we should do a store brand versus generally, very very rarely.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to things that you say, hmm, pretty nice. I wouldn't be able to tell us from colorgs? Do I close my eyes?
Speaker 2: My goshould you put a blind full line? Yeah, you was saying that too.
Speaker 1: I have one in my nightstand. I'll bring it in.
Speaker 2: Please save that for your house? What save that one from home?
Speaker 1: Did you fart?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Something? I think maybe diamonds eating eggs next door coming through the bench. You smell it, right, It smells like rotten eggs.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the This.
Speaker 1: Is pretty good, but you know they're not very.
Speaker 2: I don't like the aftertaste.
Speaker 1: There's no aftertaste, Like they don't cut them apart, like they don't care.
Speaker 2: After taste feels a little chemically to me.
Speaker 1: There's no quality control. Look, there's so many of these double pieces.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm gonna give this. I'm gonna give this one three bowls. I liked it at first, The aftertaste left much to be desired.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give with three balls in a spoon. I taste, no after taste. I love the sweetness. Again, this is Millville brand. Sorry, Carla Marie, I forgot to mention that available at all these stores. Oh she's back at school.
Speaker 2: Now, it's been ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well she probably just went outside for a smoke. You know.
Speaker 2: Oh the kids do that again.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: They're all weeping.
Speaker 1: No, sometimes they have to park, like down the road. So this thing thinks they're not at school.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got it.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, Just to be clear, my kids don't smoke.
Speaker 2: No, obviously they don't.
Speaker 1: It smells like fart. Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you. It's just I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: I will have to go and restipe, and I gotta get a fan. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this one's only fifteen minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Check us out on serial KILLERSPC dot com on the webs and you can see all our ratings and our like stuff.
Speaker 2: So eloquent, so well put. Thanks so much for listening. We love you guys, and until next time.
Speaker 1: Scott follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. You already said that, Oh I didn't. On the counter three, I didn't. I'm gonna go back and listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, all right to the whole one crunch.
Speaker 1: Nope, keeping this one going, so you piss your pants.
Speaker 2: We used to hear that in the nineties. Bro, kept it, Brenning, Just keep the tape going, Bro, we're getting content. Gold Man, Speaking of gold Man gold Crunch, Why do you get to say it? I wanted to end it for once. Grudge. I want to say it, Grudge, you said it. No, you say no.