Speaker 1: Hello there, Hi, Welcome to bull Chat. Bull Chat. Don't want you to be confused.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, this is bull the sister podcast of the you know, the main show of Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. And that's Andy. This is the sister podcast. Just just want to make it clear you won't hear any cereal on this episode. We're gonna, you know, just chat about things about life.
Speaker 1: Cool. I mean, if you just want to take the whole show go, I want to take the whole show go. I just don't want new listeners to be confused. That's all because you know, we have all kinds of promotion now, and people are looking for serial podcasts and here they are. What who said it? That's the stupidest one you have. Who said that it doesn't even make any sense? It does, and it said that people are coming here looking for count Chocolate Lucky Charms. And then they're like, oh, Scott's talking about a party. He went to you know what I mean? Who said that it's in the texts. We don't even have texts. Can you stop it? Just turn it off, turn it off. Today is Wednesday, December fifteenth. We're halfway through December. Welcome aboard. This is bowl chat, all right, where.
Speaker 3: We talk about things that are not cereal related, but somehow always food related.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about plungers that's food related because it plunges stuff that you've eaten?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that? So Amy literally just called me, Okay, she's going to somebody's house because somebody blew up their bathroom yikes, and they do not have a plunger.
Speaker 3: Have you heard that on Happy Endings, by the way, yikes and bikes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stole that from them.
Speaker 1: By the way, you've stole a lot of stuff. I told you.
Speaker 3: Half of my humor is based off of that show.
Speaker 1: So you don't have any of your own. That's that's interesting, zero thoughts in my head. So anyway, Amy brought our plunger over to this person's house to clear up their blown up toilet. Now I don't want that plunger back.
Speaker 3: So you don't want a plunger that someone else used. No, have you ever had a roommate?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, and did you have a plunger with said roommate? I don't remember, But there's other people's poop in the underside of that plunger.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, if you've had a roommate, then you would have had a plunger.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I don't want somebody else's poopicles in my plunger. So you keep it and buy it from us, and we'll just get a new one.
Speaker 3: It's the dumbest thing I've heard.
Speaker 1: Why I don't want to plunge your back. There's lots of things that other people can use that I don't want back. I mean I would say, if you borrow my underwear, I don't want it back. I know we've had this conversation before. Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't mind that at all. Someone else's poop in your house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean people have pooped in your toilet before.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I had to plunge someone else's poop, I'd throw the plunger away get a new one.
Speaker 3: So you really think someone's been to your house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then who's calling Andrew? What's more important than this? I hate it so much? Would you turn the phone over?
Speaker 3: We literally had to stop and not record because you were on a phone call.
Speaker 1: You could have recorded that we were talking about plungers. I don't care. That's life.
Speaker 3: Okay, as I'm trying to say, Okay, you have definitely had people come to your house and ask to use a plunger before. No, no one's ever, no one's ever clogged a toilet in your house.
Speaker 1: There's been no foreign poop plunged.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I hold the plunger.
Speaker 3: You hold the plunger, that's right.
Speaker 1: So you literally walk into your house and it's like a it's like an umbrellap. You have a whole plunger, little thing over my shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised. So you gave that plunger to someone else? If I'm unders standing the story, correct, Yes, Amy is currently taking that plunger to somebody else's house to use because they don't have one. Okay, I don't want it back. I don't want poop transported in the car. I don't want it back in my hall closet. I don't want any part of it. I would just keep it there, enjoy it. My gift. Actually, it is my gift to you take my plunger off. I do think they want your poopstick because they don't have one, So they're just gonna.
Speaker 3: They they willingly are gonna be like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, because most people are not as crazy as me. Do you understand that they'll use other people's plungers? I won't. This is a dumb conversation, Andrew.
Speaker 3: So you're really trying to sell me right now on the fact that you think that, like this is a thing cocker barrel, Like you really think people are gonna be like, oh, yeah, Scott's right.
Speaker 1: I think that there are plenty of people out there listening right now. They're gonna be like, I don't want other people's poop and my plunger, and I don't want to back. I think there are plenty of people. I think it's split fifty to fifty. Actually I really do. I don't I do.
Speaker 3: There's no way in hell, not even close. Because if people come to your house and they have an unforeseen accident, then they're gonna use.
Speaker 1: Your plunger, not if I don't allow it. You would be that I hold the plunger. You would be that person. Well, then I would throw it out and get a new one, okay, whatever, or take it home as a parting gift you poop to take. Yeah, that's not embarrassing.
Speaker 3: No, hey, I clogged your toilet okay, Well you could keep it and make sure you walk out of my party right now holding it.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's not embarrassing. I'll even bronze it for you as a trophy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be something tells me afterwards, would be so you would touch it afterwards, the stick, bronze it the stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a bronzing machine in the basement.
Speaker 3: What do you think that that is carrying that? You can't have it back in your house?
Speaker 1: Germs disease. It's no different than when I'm walking the dog. I will pick up his poop, no problem, put my hand right in the bag, pick it up the whole nine yards. But if someone else says, hey, can you pick up my dog's poop? Nope, I'll throw up. I don't know, oh what you throw up from your own dog's poop? No, from another dog's poop. So you can't pick up another dog? I cannot. I've tried it, and I, oh I can't. You're such a child. Why you were such a child. I can't control these things, Andrew Scott, you can. It's in my DNA. It's just the way I am. There's something something's off in the DNA. Then you're right. There's nothing I can do about it, though, yes you can. I have a friend that comes over. He has this big dog. Every once in a while he's like, hey, man, can you get that. I'm nope, can't you have to do it. I can't pick up your dog's poop? What even with a poop pooper Scooper. Nope. But normally what I do is when I walk Sawyer up, I'll put my hand in the bag, pick it up, turn it inside out, so I do feel the warmth or cold if it's been there a while. Okay, we do say, look at you gagging.
Speaker 3: Because see, but I'd still clean it up.
Speaker 1: Would you pick up Luna's Yes? Would you pick up Sawyers?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't, Yes, I would. Okay, Well, then you're different than me.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are. I think you're in the small, small, small, small, small, small, minuscule minority.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. Could you change a random baby's diaper? Random, You're not related, don't even know the kid. Yeah, some mom comes up to me and says, here, change this.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't be good at it. I mean I've only changed a handful of Tiana's diapers, But.
Speaker 1: What happens when your nail goes in it?
Speaker 3: So did you never change one of your own daughter's diapers?
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is another story for another time, but I'm just telling you that you did. You did?
Speaker 3: You? Did you change your daughter's diapers?
Speaker 1: It took a while. It took a good two or three months.
Speaker 3: That was one of the things that like Pat and Renee made it like very clear when they had my god daughter Tiana. They were like, all right, go do it, You're changing a diaper. I was like thrown right in.
Speaker 1: I'ment. With Cooper the second it was fine because I knew what to expect. But with actually when she was and I feel terrible, what an awful dad I am. But for the first month or two I would I remember the first time that Amy said you got to change that diaper, and I put on a mask and surgical gloves and I was like, oh my god, I can and I opened it and I was like oh oh, and I ran out of the room and actually was crying. And I watched the video now and I feel like the worst dad ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's not great by any means.
Speaker 1: No, But then I got with it, and I figured it out and I did it.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, I'm happy that you did it. So you're saying if you had, I don't enjoy it when you become a grandparent. Okay, if you become a grandparent one day, I will. Then are you not going to change your own grandchild's diapers?
Speaker 1: Oh? I will, I will, I will.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you have nieces or nephews. Have you changed their diaper?
Speaker 1: I don't them have boys? The balls, the whole thing. I don't want to deal with that. I don't think.
Speaker 3: So you don't want your daughters to have boys?
Speaker 1: No poop under the d they get to get Okay, why are you always going to the most nastiest thing. I don't want to deal with that. How do you clean that up easy?
Speaker 3: With a wet wipe? No, the baby wipes?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, as I'm trying to say, yeah, so you've never don't you want your name to carry on? Of course?
Speaker 1: So then they need to I'm done. I have two girls. The name's going nowhere. I'm done. There's no more b Oh. Yeah, if they get married, unless they hyphenate, yeah, you know which they might if they marry someone with a dumb last name? What to you is a dumb last name? What was that show we watched, Happy Endings? Yeah, when the guy's name Hitler. Oh yeah that remember? Yeah, So I don't think we'd be taking that name. No, no, no, no, no, no, especially us, you know? So anyway? Wow, diapers? Yeah? What got us here? Oh? Plungers? Yeah, yeah, that was an I remember that one time when Ashley was a baby and she couldn't been she was a toddler, but she was still in diapers. And she came running down the hallway wearing a diaper, and we're like, because they would take them off sometimes and you'd find poop on the wall whatever, you know. So she came running down the hall no diaper, like, okay, where is it? Where'd you take it off? Couldn't find it anywhere. She didn't really talk yet, I don't think, so we couldn't find it anywhere. Well, no, if she was running, she could talk. I don't know. Whatever it was, she was still wearing diapers. I don't recall exactly what happened. Oh I know it was long story short. She flushed it down the toilet. What her underwear the diaper. Oh no, you can't do that. No. So of course the toilet got clogged and it was a whole thing. I thought the toilet was going to explode. We had to call the service to come over and they fished out this poop diaper disgusting. Okay, which is did I curse in this one or was it the last one? I'm so confused. I know I have to edit something the Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: All right, you got to edit that.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: You're gonna edit it.
Speaker 1: You have to. I can't leave that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless they put an explicit next to it, and.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Not family friendly. Yeah, no, we gotta say family friendly. That's why we talked about poop. Yeah, and diaper well, I mean everybody poops, Yeah, everybody diapers at some point. Yeah, I have that. I have that book. Everybody peas too.
Speaker 3: I feel like I wish I brought a board game. I'd be fun to play or card game. Oh yeah, that would be so much.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. The time comes when we have to play a game to take up time. This podcast is over.
Speaker 3: So are you telling me that on the radio show that we both work on, when they do a match game or play the five Well.
Speaker 1: No, that's a if they can play games there. No, but the minute we have to play a game here, I'm talking about on the on the fifteen minute Morning Show, when they play like hot Pants or whatever that card game is, or or a Hole or whatever that is another game they play. No, that's that's all time filler. That is time filler because you have nothing else to talk about when you play card games. Yeah, the stuff on the Big Show is contest, so people can win money. But when amongst in the room they play card games but hurt, that is time, time waster and over.
Speaker 3: I'm too good for that.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with being too good. But once you need to, once you need to like do something else other than the podcast to take up time, then it's over.
Speaker 3: Well do you actually even play board games? Tells me your brain can't handle it. Of course, I'm a whiz at monopoly. Okay, yeah, you played Catan.
Speaker 1: No, that's like a Dungeons and Dragon's Basement game.
Speaker 3: It's really not.
Speaker 1: I don't understand all that.
Speaker 3: It's literally just trading resources for things.
Speaker 1: That's like the game of life, right. No, No, it's not even close to I see something like trouble with the popper and the perfection where the thing pops up and goes all over the place, or spinny wheels or dice or something. I need something. I gotta throw something or pop something or whatever. Okay, roll something.
Speaker 3: I would love to play Catan. I would love to play Catan with you.
Speaker 1: No, that's time waster.
Speaker 3: If we're playing a board game, I could easily play a board game and also do this. They are a board game podcast. I listen and watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. There's actually a card game we do, like. I just bought it.
Speaker 3: We played it a couple of the Catan card game.
Speaker 1: It's called Joking Hazard. It's very funny. It's a little illustrated things and you put them in order to make words, not words, but like scenarios. Yeah, and it's it's cool. It's actually fun. It's an adult party game.
Speaker 3: Who do you play it with?
Speaker 1: Adults?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yep, and adults only.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think kids could play it. Yeah it's dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the Cards against Humanity. Yeah, it was a lot of fun. There's like seven hundred expansion sets. Now, I know, because they pretty much just put whatever is in their mind on a card.
Speaker 1: Some of that stuff is really filthy. Yeah, that's the way life used to be. Remember, just life was like that, and it was okay. Now everyone's offended by everything, like what everything? Like what?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: If you read any of those cards, there are plenty of people that are like, oh, you can't say that, it's offensive. Oh my goodness, no, my child has that whatever. You know, like, you can't joke about things? Do you still play it? Yeah, I'll play it, no problem. Things don't offend me. There's nothing that you could say to me that I'd be like, Oh, I'm calling hr nothing, absolutely nothing. You could call me any name in the book. You could say, you're this, you're that. I don't care. Why are people so offended by everything? Who cares? Just laugh at yourself? You stupid. It makes me nuts.
Speaker 3: Wow, seriously, I didn't know you felt this way.
Speaker 1: I do feel this way. It makes me crazy. You see the texts that come in every morning. Oh don't say that. Shut up? Sorry, how'd we get here?
Speaker 3: You took a hard left.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You make me nuts.
Speaker 3: I was talking about simple board games and cards against humanity. That's why it gets a little boring. And then you said, no.
Speaker 2: One could say anything any more without gutting fat.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's true. Oh cancel, cancel me if you've already canceled.
Speaker 3: But if they sell it at Target still, yeah, then it's not canceled.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we need to get on the on the bandwagon, Andrew. We need to cancel Cards against Humanity. It already cancel them, it already exists. What a cancel thing for that They've tried multiple times and it never happens. Good.
Speaker 3: I love the owners of Cards against Humanity because we.
Speaker 1: Should protest outside of Target, big sign, just Target. That's right.
Speaker 3: They sell the most of them, just the one target. I researched, just the two of us standing outside of Target. Yep, mine's gonna be I'm with this guy.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's right. I'm with this guy. That's right.
Speaker 3: I'll just be you standing angrily out there.
Speaker 1: This is a party game for people that don't get a friend. That's right, it is. Anyway, what were you saying? I'm sorry I interrupted. You were about to say something.
Speaker 3: I was saying. After a while, that game it's funny at first, and then towards like the fifth or sixth round, you're just pretty much sitting there and you're like, okay, wow, you said the thing.
Speaker 1: Here you go. I got the thing. It's Monster Crunch, the breakfast battle game. What our listeners sent it?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I need to go on board game Geek right now to see what it gets at its rating?
Speaker 1: Well, it's actually terrible.
Speaker 3: Wait you played it.
Speaker 1: I haven't played it, but I opened it and I read it and I was like, wait a minute. This has nothing to do with breakfast Cereal. Why is it a monster Cereal game? Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean there's count chocolate. Oh wait, we can't talk about cereal here, we can.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's a game, though, it's a game.
Speaker 3: It's Monster Crunch gets ooh, it's six point four out of out of ten.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's one hundred. What yes, got six point four out of one hundred. Sorry, I don't. I don't freak with the Best Game website.
Speaker 3: Well maybe it should. It only takes twenty minutes to play.
Speaker 1: Because it's garbage. I don't. Is it like, uh, which monster can eat the most cereal? But it's not. I thought it was like trivia questions about breakfast stuff and it's not. No at all yeah, people are saying, oh oh, they're saying they hoped that the cards would smell like the cereals and they don't hear what it smells like. I want it to be about cereal and it's not.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should sign the box and then give it to somebody.
Speaker 1: We should just sell it on eBay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now it's going for five dollars, so good luck with that.
Speaker 1: One of our listeners said that I'm sorry, thank you, I love you. Yeah, thanks for thinking of us. But we had it already.
Speaker 3: You had it. I had it, yeah, yeah, because you buy things like that.
Speaker 1: Well, because I thought it was gonna be cool and fun about Cereal. I love Monster Cereals. Count Chocolate was one of the best cereals of all time. Yeah, in my book. Yeah, no, no, it's a good one. I don't disagree. Yeah, we don't have any fun food to eat this time. We said they were always gonna come here and eat.
Speaker 3: A good food.
Speaker 1: This was an impromptu session. Yes, we weren't going to do this. Yeah, so I would have brought something. I bet you there's something sitting out there. There's some other flavored chips out there. No, please don't. I don't want it, or.
Speaker 3: There's the donuts.
Speaker 1: It's all no. But that's not bad, I know, with at least something we want gross things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't always want to eat a gross thing.
Speaker 1: We don't have to eat anything this time around.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't want a donut? No, I've already had two of them.
Speaker 1: No, I only ate the cream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, out of two donuts, that's two donuts.
Speaker 1: So what else is going on?
Speaker 3: You had two donuts?
Speaker 1: Oh? We went to a fun dinner party Saturday night. Nice, Yeah, it was. It was interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was a fiftieth birthday party for two friends of ours and there was a chef there cooking dinner and it was what's his name, Veto from the Sopranos, Oh, nice Johnny Cakes, Yes, Joe something or other something Italian. And the food was delicious. The only thing I have to say is that it took way too long. We were supposed to get their at five thirty. Wait no no, no, no, no, no no no no. You would be the first that goes to was not afterwards, it's like it was great, No, it took a long it was not. I was not the only one. People's heads were bobbing. I'm gonna tell you we got third five thirty. Okay, the appetite, drinks great, the appetizer. I even had three beers that night. Wow, that's how long we waited.
Speaker 3: Fronk.
Speaker 1: I was three can Sam that night, so he can sam. Well, yeah, they call me two can Sam because after two cans, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Who calls you this? Matt, the same Math that's apparently are number one only listener that you ever talked to.
Speaker 1: I didn't say he's the only back. He's a huge.
Speaker 3: Fan, yes, and I've said I think he's great. He actually told me that the way this roadcaster thing, yeah, he's like, it sounds good, but it's cleaner when you edit it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're gonna edit them, not this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't do bol chats, no bulchat I don't care about Yeah, you don't know anyway. So we're at this party. We get there at five thirty, drinks for a little while whatever. The appetizers come out like forty five minutes later. They were delicious as all hell. Stuff, mushrooms, the whole nine yards. Some of it was a little bit too. You do all that stuff. I don't eat that I'm sorry put the duda. Yes, well, it's a pursuit to do whatever. All the all like the Italian meats and whatnot. I don't I don't really eat that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, why, that's the best part of any Italian meal.
Speaker 1: Very fatty.
Speaker 3: That's fatty.
Speaker 1: You just sucked cream out of two donuts and you're gonna talk to me about what's fatty. You could see it in the salami, the white chunks. That's all fat You could see it.
Speaker 3: Dude, you literally sucked cream out of two donuts, and you're gonna tell me that a piece of soapro soad or a pepperoni is too much for you.
Speaker 1: I must correct you. I spooned it out of the donut with a spoon, after scraping the frosting off and eating that. And bresuto is do you no? I'm thinking brushetta. Do you do brushetta? No? I don'tmatoes. I'll eat the toast, but I don't like this stuff on top. You don't like tomatoes, there's others. There's onions in there, so you don't like onions? And the green thing? What's the green thing?
Speaker 3: Cilantro?
Speaker 1: I don't like cilantro is the devil. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: So you don't eat the meats? Do you eat any of the cheeses?
Speaker 1: Sure? I like the cheeses, but not the soft ones. You know that. I don't eat the breeze or the goats or any of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, breeze, that is a crime.
Speaker 1: I know, baked breeze, the whole thing. I'd get it, jam with the fig thing states whatever it is, okay, great, I'm glad people like it. I don't not gonna say it's gross because obviously people like it. I don't enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I just can't believe you would go like, have you been to an Italian wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I have. Yeah. I was at one one time and they said they had shrimp and it was the shells on it, and they said that it wasn't peel and eat, and I'm telling you it was so.
Speaker 3: Go to If you go someplace and they have a whole spread, you have your meats, your cheeses, the breads, all of the sud stuff, you just do you eat the olives?
Speaker 1: You probably know I don't like the way they feel in my mouth, metallic tasting, especially those black ones. They hurt.
Speaker 3: Something tells me that I feel right now like someone probably did when we did our disgusting dinner party, where it's something that like, I love more than anything. Olives are my favorite.
Speaker 1: No, none for me. Amy likes them, but you know I'm not. I just it's a texture thing. Just like Cooper, she has a texture thing. She cannot eat anything like whip cream anymore after we traumatized her spring whip cream down her throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would be traumatized too.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't like whip cream? It's delicious, Yeah it is, and it's a close relative to ice cream. And she eats ice cream, right, But like.
Speaker 3: You don't, do you eat pepperoni on a pizza?
Speaker 1: I would never order it, but I would eat it if it was served to me. But I would dab it with a napkin. Very greasy, very greasy. Yeah, but let me just go spoon things out of donuts. But see that I can I can take care of because the grease I can dab it, it will taste the same.
Speaker 3: I've literally seen what you've eaten for breakfast here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the fact that you're like on a high horse right now, being like a piece of pizza.
Speaker 1: I bet you a lot of people dab their pizza.
Speaker 3: I know people dab their pizzas.
Speaker 1: But you just went on before talking about how the Italian meats you can see the fat in them. It's great gross. That's right. I did say it was gross. I just said I don't like I don't eat it. I don't eat the meat. I'll eat it, but I don't want it. It's not healthy.
Speaker 3: That's you can't say it's not healthy when you eat lo maine for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I wonder I have lo maine for breakfast very frequently, and you can't see the fat and lomaine.
Speaker 3: I literally have an envelope right there saying that I'm buying you a hot open faced turkey sandwich. When you hit two ten.
Speaker 1: I'm clothes bro. Yeah, I'm like three away.
Speaker 3: So you can't say to me right here that you're this health nut.
Speaker 1: I'd never said I was a health nut, never claimed to be. I'm the furthest thing eats vetty.
Speaker 3: I can't have that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if I can prevent a little bit of that from getting into my body, why wouldn't I? Then I can have two slices. If you deb and you get the oil off, have two anyway.
Speaker 3: Your logic, it's it's like I I want to I wish there was like a hammer because then I could just break my own skull at this point, because nothing's making sense.
Speaker 1: So the stuffed mushrooms were delicious. I had about seven of them. That was so good. So the bread crust vegetables, the mushrooms are fine vegetable. It was a vegetable, so that was delicious. And there was lots of other really really delicious appetizers. So then after the appetizers are done, we wait an hour I don't know, maybe two hours, okay, and then some shrimp scampy comes out, So I get two shrimp scampy. It's great. They're delicious. Tail on though that's bs when the stuff on the shrimp, you shouldn't have to touch it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you can't go someplace where you they give you shrimp like in the shell.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to peel it. But like usually when it's all you can eat, it's in the thing and you have to peel it. So what do they want you to take more time so you eat less? What if it's what it's true.
Speaker 3: What if it's like the one where you just have to like pop it out of the tail?
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine, I'm spectacular at that same Do you like Have you ever been to like a cocktail shrimp is my favorite? Have you ever been to like a boil like a h Yeah? Yeah, a lobster pot with the corn and the potato and the whole nine thing and there. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you like that?
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a place in Jersey City. It's called Just Because, and I would love to go there with you.
Speaker 1: But I don't ever order lobster. I will eat it if it's given to me, but I don't say yeah, I'm gonna get that one right there. I don't eat lobster so just because, but I won't be claused. What they do is they put it in a bag and you can get them peeled, and then I.
Speaker 3: Get the boil pot. I get to be claws sauce on it with some rice and I mix. It's delicious. Okay, we should go there. Fine, done, But anyway, I I could live on cocktail shrimp. I would eat this. We're gonna get some shrimp for the next time.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Yes, Love, shrimp. It's got to be good stuff though. It's got to be good, Andrew, it has to be good cocktail shrimp. Well, you pick out the shrimp because the stuff that's been frozen for a long time and you just boil it and sometimes it's gross. No, you know, it's like slimy.
Speaker 3: You find it and we'll have it on this show.
Speaker 1: How why do I have to find it?
Speaker 3: Okay, and then I'll find the shrimp. Okay, I just know if I find it, what's gonna wind up happening is you're going to be like this, right, You're right. Whereas if you pick it out.
Speaker 1: And it has to be the right cocktail sauce too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you just do it and I'll eat them. Okay, I'll give you money. Perfect use the twenty dollars I gave you from when you had cheese whiz in your mouth.
Speaker 1: You know what we'll do. I'll use the forty cents that we're gonna make when we're back right after this, hold on, hold on just one second. We need to go to a quick commercial break and we're back. Yay, did it work?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Ten Bucks says it didn't work. Okay, I'll bet you a cocktail of shrimp that it didn't work. Okay, all right? Anyway, So when there's stuff on the shrimp and you have to touch it with your fingers, there shouldn't be a thing on it. There should be no tail. Okay, you should be able to fork it because you know, I have to put the fork like right where the tail meets the shrimp and get it right in that one spot with the fork and pull it out real quick because I don't want to touch scamping and garlic over my fingers. Stupid.
Speaker 3: You don't do spicy foods.
Speaker 1: Either, right, No, I've actually gotten a little bit spicier. Amy has spiced up my life.
Speaker 3: What's the spiciest thing that you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Remember the thing a Burger King we had last week? Those were pretty spicy. Oh yeah, the ghost pepper nuggets. Those are pretty spicy.
Speaker 3: They were delicious. I was not gonna get anything from Burger King. And then Scotty was.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, be fat with me, not say that. I just said I need the chicken palm sandwich while it's still limited time.
Speaker 3: This is another thing, okay, So what else do you have to talk about with your dinner party?
Speaker 1: Oh, I could go on and on so we can interrupt.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that the shrimp. Great had the shrimp. Then we waited for another hour probably, then he finally came out with this pasta with white clam sauce. I never ever have ordered that any time in my life ever. I have no problem with it. It's just not something I would order. But so the thing is, though, Amy wanted to grate a cheese on it, and he's like, no cheese, and I was like, oh my god, he's gonna kill us whatever, you know. So we had cheese under the table, like somebody brought it out, and like three of us were sharing.
Speaker 3: The cheese, grated cheese, smuggling.
Speaker 1: Yes, we were smuggling cheese under the table and we put it on and mixed it in so we couldn't see. Because he came as like how is it? You know? I was like, oh, it's good, it's really good, you know. And he got mad because one of the guys at the party had a full bowl of He's like, what's the matter with it, you know? And he said, well, you know, I don't I don't like clamp sauce, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't like it, so I got a bowl. No, and he wasn't happy with that. But anyway, so then another hour or two went by. While we're eating the pasta. The meat is still like in a package on the floor, in a box. I'm like, what is going on. It's ten o'clock and you haven't even opened the package of the meat yet.
Speaker 3: So you've had three courses by this point, if.
Speaker 1: You want to call that a course. Sure, they were all appetizers really until the pasta came out, all right, So then we wade another hour. By the way, this is no reflection of the hosts. Wonderful people and good friends, and we love them. They didn't know this was going to go like this, you know. And at this point, people are falling asleep on the couch, you know. I walk in the room, there's like bodies everywhere. That's like Christmas, yeah for me, or but that's giving, but that's after you've eaten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So finally the meat comes out, and then he had these potatoes and squash, and and it wasn't so fond of the string beans because they were raw onions, big long, red raw onions in it, So that was kind of that was weird. If you brought a red onion here, I could eat it. We'll do that next week. I have to wear goggle. I have to wear goggles, though.
Speaker 3: I can eat like if you have like that, not the papery part. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I know I could bite into a red onion. Shut up, my dad can do that too, yellow though yellow.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not the biggest.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a red like. I love the taste of a red onion. My dads of onions. My daddy stinks of onions. He could eat an onion like an apple.
Speaker 3: I don't smell like onions, So I'm okay with this gross anyway.
Speaker 1: So also there was garlic bread with cheese and whatever. Everything was really really, really good, but it just took forever and then you know, then we waited the dessert and like we didn't get out of there till after midnight.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: We got there at five thirty and we left after twelve. That's long, insane. I don't eat that late ever. Yeah, but it was delicious.
Speaker 3: I could see Amy being like this is fine and you being like, I'm.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. No, it was had no, no, we all have had a good time. I was not a downer. I was none of that you got wanh wanh wanh here or whatever because I was. I was not.
Speaker 3: I could I could just Yeah, I do have that.
Speaker 1: You were not.
Speaker 3: A debbie downer.
Speaker 1: That's right. I was a party that's I don't think that's very party. Whatever. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. And it's cool because you know, I guess these celebrity chefs will uh chef, We'll go to your house and they'll cook for you.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dinner parties are fine. I will say that. I do have an issue when it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, Yeah, didn't you see the picture I posted? Oh yeah, but ceerios? Yeah yeah. I was like, we do this podcast.
Speaker 3: Serial Killers, So you just went into your friend's pantry and took a box of cereal.
Speaker 1: And I did. I did cool? Yeah, no, because he was in the kitchen and I'm like, hey, do you want if we take a picture, because you know, I do this stupid podcast with serial killers, like serial killers, you know, because he thought we'd kill people. I'm like, no, no, no, cereal like that you eat. Yeah, yeah, take a picture, and he took a selfie. The whole thing.
Speaker 3: I've had people when I say that I do a show called serial Killers. Someone thought originally it was the podcast Cereal. Do you remember that one?
Speaker 1: I do? Yes, the one about the murders and whatnot.
Speaker 3: So I was talking to my one friend about it, and then I brought it up again in conversation and I was like, yeah, so this week we're doing frosted flakes or something. And the person was like, whoa wait, what what happened? And I was like, no, no, no, no, we eat cereal on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Was it an accident in the battle Creak Cereal factory and someone got thrown at a wood chipper?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should start incorporating No, it would be fun. I know you're never gonna agree to this, so I'm just throwing this out there for Serial Killers fans. If we did.
Speaker 1: Like like a Friday episode where what we did here we go listen, just listen to me for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, true crime is huge right now. Everyone loves a true crime episode. What if we did it with either true crime or like abandoned things where we just talk about it because let me tell you something and eat cereal.
Speaker 1: People doing it, people do all this stuff. It's got to be original. Do something original.
Speaker 3: It is original. We both share a love of abandoned building.
Speaker 1: There's an abandoned there's abandoned sites, and there is there's a podcast about abandoned stuff. I'm not because then we're going to talk about the same things. But you rip them off. No, I can't. Let's think of something else else.
Speaker 3: Well, serial Killers fans, if we were to do Friday episodes, what.
Speaker 1: Would they be? Oh, so we should do another podcast about something else other than cereal, like the bastard sister of Pod of serial Killers.
Speaker 3: At this point, yes, because we are known as the serial killers Scott and Andy. If we go someplace, we are now a package deal. Right, So when we walk into a room, people see serial killers. So when I post pictures on Instagram of just me, does that make you angry? No? Oh, because again we are a team. So therefore, when we release episodes on Wednesday or Monday, when if we start talking about something random on a Friday, people will be like, oh, I just like hearing them talk. That's why they listen to us talk for forty minutes about poops and plungers. Well, okay, and also cereal.
Speaker 1: And then if we added a murder in there, people might be like, oooh, murder.
Speaker 3: I learned about this today.
Speaker 1: Let's put a pin in it and we'll think about it. Put a pin in it, Yeah, hasn't know what they say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so. Or we'll circle back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll circle back to that idea.
Speaker 3: We'll see because I I've been listening to a bunch of defunct land have you heard of them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He makes YouTube videos and he also does a podcast. But he goes over like abandoned theme park ideas or just abandoned ideas in general, Like he went into a whole thing about Chuck E Cheese's downfall. He did a whole thing about animal Kingdom and how it was originally supposed to be called Beastly Kingdom and all that stuff. Super interesting, Okay, and they're like an hour long. Cool, he does a great job. Great, So let's find something that we are passionate about. Abandoned things.
Speaker 1: No, Andrew, it's done something else else. Stop signs? How about that?
Speaker 3: What about stops?
Speaker 1: I don't like when it's not a regulation. Stop sign I'll pull up to it and go, that's not from the dot. Somebody just put that there because it's not a regulation stop sign. It's either too small or it's the wrong font, and it makes me crazy. That's all sign. You know what I want. I want my podcast to be out street signs.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will support that idea.
Speaker 3: You know why, because I feel like I could fall down a rabbit hole, like right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what that reminds me. Look at this sign that I found, Andrew, what did you find? It's one of those signs here street sign. Yeah, I saved it. Look at that. They had one job.
Speaker 3: Photo enforced.
Speaker 1: Look at it. The stop light's upside down. Oh yeah it is. That's funny. Look I'll hold it up. If you're watching on YouTube, see photo and force traffic signal and it's upside down. Yeah, that's that's that's drunk. That's the Did you ever post that? Probably you should, I think I did. I posted you had one job. Yeah, I don't know. I'm a fan of signs, Okay, I could get into signs. Did you know that back in the day that speed limit signs were white on black, not black on white. Don't know why, but they were. Maybe I should investigate, I do it and then bring it to the table. But how is that a podcast?
Speaker 3: Maybe we just do special interest Fridays where each of us comes to the table and teaches someone else about something. Okay, because I could tell you about my favorite period of history.
Speaker 1: What is that? The sixties?
Speaker 3: The French Revolution?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: You don't know what Okay, the French Revolution or sans their Workers sance because it was France. Okay, but it's all about the guillotines origins. My favorite person of all time, well, not favorite. He killed a lot of people. Rose Pierre. He's super fascinating. I could tell you a whole thing about him. I have a really good book about him.
Speaker 1: Did he decapitate people?
Speaker 3: He did? He's the creator of the guillotine.
Speaker 1: What's his name? His last name was rose Pierre? Oh, okay, fascinating.
Speaker 3: They need to make a movie or an HBO Max mini series about him because he's that fascinating. If you're he just me out on this one.
Speaker 1: I'm listening. I'm just checking my parkingde He created.
Speaker 3: His own religion, had everybody in France convert to it changed France's calendars for three months because he was just that much in power.
Speaker 1: So he was a cult leader essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he built a paper machine mountain in the middle of Paris and descended from it.
Speaker 1: Okay, look it up. It's a real thing, Okay.
Speaker 3: And then the people in the government were like, rose Pierre's going a little crazy these days, right, let's like get rid of them.
Speaker 1: And then they got rid of them. But see, this is a long time by the guillotine. It's like my daughter says, She's like, I don't care about stuff that happened four hundred years ago. I want to know about stuff that's happening now. Like they should only teach history from this freaking century. False. That is the worst take I've ever heard. That is the most garbage take I have ever heard. Is that what they say? Yeah? What what is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He does need telling what it's so you need to learn about the past.
Speaker 1: Dinosaurs cares? How do you cro magnum Mann.
Speaker 3: There's legit whatever called fossil fuel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's oil.
Speaker 3: So you don't learn about the dinastas.
Speaker 1: You could just blow through it real quick. You don't do tests on it, just say, there used to be dinosaurs, now they're extinct and move on. But for people who are interested in that subject, right, then they could take dinosaur course. Dinosaur course, that's right. This should just be a whole course on dinosaurs, and that's it. So archaeology, they should bang through an entire century in one class. They should not until you get to like the nineteen forties.
Speaker 3: Didn't you ever take a history class that you were fascinated with?
Speaker 1: Fascinated?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I just got through it by the skin of my teeth. No, there's sixty five interesting history. United States history is so fascinating. I enjoy it. But I don't want to go all the way back to the eighteen early eighteen hundreds with you know, civil wars and things, so you don't fall in the Civil War America and who I know the Civil War? I stopped. I understand it was North and South America fought against themselves. That's what civil means. You say North and South America, No of the United States, you dope. I'm the dope. I'm the dope.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what the Civil War was?
Speaker 1: I do it. Eighteen twelve, everything.
Speaker 3: Eighteen twelve, everything that was the War of.
Speaker 1: Eighteen twelve, not the Civil No, this were two different wars. They were, I know they were, I know they were. Yeah, yeah, I get it, I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who was the president? Civil War?
Speaker 1: Eisenhower? I I don't have one of the Roosevelts. How are you choosing to be this ignorance Truman? How are you choosing to be the Civil War George Washington? How do I why do I have to know who the president was?
Speaker 3: Because do you know what the Civil War was even fought over?
Speaker 1: Miss Jefferson? What was the Civil War fought over land? North and South? That's what I said, Confederates the whole thing, That's right. Robert E. Lee what an ass. You'd know he was a bad guy.
Speaker 3: So the war that was fought over slavery.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was a Civil war? That was That was was Abe Lincoln the logic suicide song, I hate my life. The Civil War was really a slavery I don't remember. Yes, okay, Scott, all right, thank you for schooling me. I don't remember. I'm telling you I didn't do well in social studies. This is why we need to make serial killer. So sorry, we need to do serial Killers Friday. That'll be history. We'll call it history lesson. I'm sorry, mister Campanelli. Mister Campanelli was my favorite social studies to use, my favorite teacher of all time. Yeah, and he was a good guy. I didn't do very well in his class, but he knew I had potential. And here I am forgetting about the Civil War on a podcast is going to be heard by a couple thousand people. Although he called me Rockefeller because I used to pay people to do dumb stuff. I was to hear break this in the hallway. Here's ten bucks.
Speaker 3: You know what. That takes a skill, though I will say that much.
Speaker 1: Well. That was my quote in my yearbook. It was like a leader is somebody who gets somebody to do something they don't want to do. I feel like also manipulation. But there was a quote from Thomas Jefferson. I believe huh yeah, the two dollars bill guy. Hmmmm.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe you did not know.
Speaker 1: If I thought about it, I would have really figured it out.
Speaker 3: I will find fun parts of history to bring to you, because.
Speaker 1: So you want to do Friday History less but it can't be this long. It cannot, it cannot. It's ten minutes Max. It's kind of like a you know, just a quick it's quick. Unless you really like the topic and you can test me on things, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this way we could do like ooh, fun like ooh, and then if you like where the topic is going, then you could be like, oh, yeah, I keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not very BookSmart. I'm street smart. I know things about things. You are street smart? Yeah, you're street smart, that's right.
Speaker 3: Literally the least I could.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't what I know a lot of dumb things. I know.
Speaker 3: It's not being street smart, sure it is.
Speaker 1: I didn't learn it in books. So what else is there? You and the word streets smart should never be together like gangster.
Speaker 3: It just means I know stuff. That's also not what I'm trying to say. Being savvy and figuring things out on your own.
Speaker 1: I can do that. A you kidding me?
Speaker 3: After you melt down? I can't. I can't stop it. I don't know how it works. People we brought this thing and you were like, no, I can't.
Speaker 1: People come to me for things, they say, hey, how do you do this? Help me with this? And I'm glad that I'm happy to help. So that means you're helpful. Yeah, that doesn't mean you have streets, Mark, I know things. I mean they don't know how to do it. I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that means you know how to do with something.
Speaker 1: I want to do things.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah we all do. Okay, that's great. Maybe I know how to do more things than you.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you do. Okay, you have a more lived inexperience. You know, you got a couple. You have like forty years on me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't you, Dick, Why do you say these things? It's not funny. Oh, you have a gray hair in your beards, so you're on my sidebird great, and you can't even grow a full beard. You got a patch Patch Patch Andy, Patch Andy, Yeah instead of Patch Adams. That's right. Who is in that movie Robin Williams nose? What the red nose? Yeah? Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 3: That's based on a real story. I know it was, which you might hear on Serial Killer's History lesson Friday. We need to have a better name for that. What would the name be?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew, we'll come up with it. You can't put me on the spot.
Speaker 3: Bite size history b Yte why be why t.
Speaker 1: That's like computers? Yeah, I don't know what, because then the computer geeks will listen to us just from the title.
Speaker 3: So okay, so you're already saying that a bull chat is confusing to our lis is.
Speaker 1: It's very confusing.
Speaker 3: What is we have to say? It's the sister podcast?
Speaker 1: Right? So then you want to create what I said was bite sized Fridays b I e to at least keep within an eating theme, and you said.
Speaker 3: No, do the tech b wyte one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can talk about computers every once in a while.
Speaker 3: So we just agreed on a concept and now you're just that's not happening.
Speaker 1: Then we'll only talk about the era of when computers were introduced. So that's been a while, right, So that's a good timeframe.
Speaker 3: So you only want to do like nineteen hundred history?
Speaker 1: Sure? Why? Because I don't like older stuff than that.
Speaker 3: You should know more about it.
Speaker 1: That's all why we're here. That's it, you know, I get it. I understand why kids are what it's a fair upstate New York right where they go on horses and they joust the Renaissance festival. Whatw what happened? I can't I didn't pay attention to all that stuff, Andrew, I wasn't interested in it. It's not interesting to me. I don't care about old things like that because you weren't talk like vintage stuff from like the seventies. But I don't want stuff from like the sixteen seventies. I don't care. Cares Why do I care what happened? Then you need to care what happened? Then that's the problem. Why, Because there's so much that happened in the past that helped shape the present. I can't fill my head with all that.
Speaker 3: You don't need to fill it. You just need to listen to it.
Speaker 1: I know about some stuff.
Speaker 3: Haven't you ever watched like an old historical documentary?
Speaker 1: And oh you love documentaries? Yes I have. But I don't know exactly about everything that happened in the past.
Speaker 3: You don't need to. You just need to find something that you like within the past.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't get so frustrated with him. But I don't know about the Renaissance history. What don't you like like Roman history?
Speaker 3: Not Colisseum?
Speaker 1: Well no, no, why I took a picture at it, but I don't care about it. Do you know what happened then were falling apart.
Speaker 3: After almost like a two thousand years. Yeah, it's it.
Speaker 1: Why don't they rebuild that thing? Stupid? Why would you rebuild.
Speaker 3: Something that was built fifteen hundred years ago?
Speaker 1: I'm obviously kidding Andrew, but I just whatever, Okay, that's great. I do like history. I do it. It's nice to see things. But see, I'm not gonna go on a sightseeing tour of like, oh see, this is the whole thing. Like, so we went to we went to Italy, and Amy's all mad because you's like, like, how could you not enjoy it? Like it was? It was okay, but I don't care about seeing all old stuff there.
Speaker 3: But isn't it fascinating? Like just take the regardless of what you're thinking, regardless of what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No different than the abandoned theme parks that was a long time ago. It's nice to look at, right. That's cool though, because it was more like in this time. You will not what here's what we won't do on this podcast.
Speaker 3: You will not compare in old six flags that's abandoned to ancient Roman ruins. That's not happening on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're telling me the Pyramids that Caesar right, You're telling me the pyramids right to you, it's the same thing as seeing like an old bean park. No, but I'm not I'm gonna go buy the pyramids and go, oh that's cool, click and then walk away. I don't I like it?
Speaker 3: Aren't you just in awe that someone built this thousands of years ago? You walk down anywhere in the United States outside of going to maybe like a Native American reservation or anything else like that, where it's really actual old US history. Think about these buildings in New York City, they were built maybe one hundred fifty years ago. You go to Rome, the streets were literally built like thousands of years ago.
Speaker 1: One hundred hundred and fifty years is about as far back as I need to go. That's all. What But aren't you just like even it is? Think about Yes, it's fascinating that these things are still there, absolutely, but I don't need to go on a sight seeing tour. I can look it up online.
Speaker 3: But don't you aren't you interested in like they're how they use plumbing.
Speaker 1: Case in point here, so not terribly far from my house, all right, Like in the early nineteen hundreds when the automobile first, like was a thing. Okay, there was a there was a thing called the Vanderbilt Motor Parkway or something like that. Okay, And there's two or three blocks not far from my house where if you go there you can still see like the remnants of this old road that used to be there one hundred and plus years ago. There's houses there now, but there's tiny little places, like there's one part that's called like Toll Street or something like that, because there used to be a toll booth there when this thing was there. So that's kind of cool to know that that used to run through there. But I don't care about five hundred years a thousand years ago. I mean, like, oh, look, there's a brick from twenty a d. Cool.
Speaker 3: But like you go to Pompeii that's legit, like old from a volcano that erupted, okay, hundreds of years ago, okay.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 3: I think if I were to give you a history lesson, I would just hope that I could use my teacher skills.
Speaker 1: I've heard of all these things andrew.
Speaker 3: Down and just give you maybe something like give you something that you could walk away.
Speaker 1: With and go huh right now, look, right now, I'm probably sound like a giant idiot. I know about all these things. It's just not something I'm really interested in.
Speaker 3: Because I just don't think that you're finding the right thing that Like for me, I would say, like Rome ancient, like.
Speaker 1: Wasn't built in a day?
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, oh he told me that. Ring my ring doorbell. It did when you set it up. It says that Rome wasn't built in a day, just a moment. Please.
Speaker 3: I love that, and I set my parents ring up. I should remember that. But like the French Revolution, I took a college course and the teacher was so good.
Speaker 1: Honestly, hold on, wait, you like elected to take a history class like that?
Speaker 3: Well, in college you have to take electives.
Speaker 1: But why wouldn't you take something more current? Could you have?
Speaker 3: I mean this one it so again. For me, I'm more like I needed to get out of college. I was over school, right, so I figured out the way to kind of do it.
Speaker 1: My meter is up.
Speaker 3: We really should go Okay, well, I basically conned my way through college.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, that's what I had to tell. Tell your history story. I'm gonna bag up some cereal. Okay, but we mean we could just end it. No, No, we'll explain that later. Go I'm interested, what what?
Speaker 3: I don't really need to say much else.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your course that you took in college.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was really interesting. It was just European history and it was really really fascinating. It went all the way from like old Europe to like all of a sudden having do you know all the way through World War two?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? She was a great That was a bad one.
Speaker 3: That was a bad one. That was a bad one. Yeah, you got that one. Do I even want to ask, maybe, like what you know about it? Or just keep going?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. I might upset people. I know, I definitely know things.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good. It's good to know things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's in nineteen hundreds, So I know about that stuff.
Speaker 3: You know about it?
Speaker 1: What happened when it happened in the nineteen hundreds? I know about it? Oh? Really? Yeah? So you know?
Speaker 3: So do you know about World War One?
Speaker 1: Yes? What do you know about World War one? Holland?
Speaker 3: What was it started with?
Speaker 1: Someone got mad for a flaming arrow?
Speaker 3: A flaming arrow started world War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you can't ask me that you said anything nineteen hundre's it's fair game. Yeah, so I asked you something about the nineteen hundreds and you say, now it's not right. Who's on the half dollar? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Uh jfk okay A nice try, Bucko. Also comparing me knowing who's on currency to actual historical events, Yeah, you don't know where the person is coming from. Also, you never let me see the cereals we're about to eat.
Speaker 1: Did you want to explain what I'm doing?
Speaker 3: Yes? So we're having a guest on. So we're passaging it up on Serial Killers, right, the main podcast, the main podcast? So next is it going to be next Monday?
Speaker 1: It'll be next Monday.
Speaker 3: Yes, So next Monday we're going to have a really fun guest on. Sorry, do you have to be so loud?
Speaker 1: No? But the microphone is right here, it's at the table. I mean I could just go don't it's fine, don't.
Speaker 3: Look, I can see. How can I not look when they're in front of me?
Speaker 1: Don't look? Go ahead? Explain?
Speaker 3: Should I say who the guest is?
Speaker 1: And of course? Okay, so we have from survivor Ohno Survivor person.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ethan won the third season in the Survivor Africa. Then he was on the All Stars season.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Yeah, do you know people from any other shows? Let me think, Well, Michelle was also on the Challenge that's a survivor.
Speaker 3: It's a double one. Michelle actually put us in touch.
Speaker 1: Thanks Michelle, you actually know somebody that was on Extreme Couponing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, I wonder who that person is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, go on with go ahead.
Speaker 3: Who else do I know from a TV show?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Explain who who he is? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Ethan. He came out with a Cereal bowl.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: So Ethan came out with a Cereal bowl and is a big Cereal fan. And so yeah, Michelle, thank you so much for putting us in contact. And he will be eating cereal with us on Monday.
Speaker 1: I have to send this to him. Yes, so you've noticed I have not touched any of it with my hand, and it's on camera. Yep, it's been very sealed. Yeah, everything is sealed. And yeah, this one looks good. Good yep, I'm excited for that one.
Speaker 3: Hmm. All right, are you done? I think so great?
Speaker 1: Are we done.
Speaker 3: I'm done. If you like the idea for bite sized Fridays, let us know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to call it that, though needs to it needs to be. It needs to reference what the podcast is. It's not bites. Okay, great, so it's a shorter podcast, but it needs to be something like History one on one or some something dumb like that, or serial killers or Scott's an idiot, what something?
Speaker 3: Okay? Or say no more, I love that name, or we'll call.
Speaker 1: It book smarts. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that one. We'll see I like that one, okay, and then I'll come to you with fun. But would you do some research if there's something in history that.
Speaker 1: You like, Yeah, from like the sixties and seventies and eighties, you could, you could go off on that. Just say no, Andrew the Dare program. No, that was Nancy Reagan. Dare didn't start till after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but didn't she do it because of Dare?
Speaker 1: No? She was hers was to just say no. Just say no? Is Nancy Reagan? Different Strokes the whole nine thing yards? By the way, did you see the live version of Different Strokes last week?
Speaker 3: I don't understand what that show's about. I'm very confused. Not different strokes, Like, are they reenacting the pilot of shows?
Speaker 1: They're reenacting episodes.
Speaker 3: That's the dumbest idea ever. Why it's like, so they're basically doing live theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's so cool. They did Facts of Life in different strokes, and I'm guessing they were pretty damn good fun fact Facts of Life. The one who played someone on that show is a survivor. Yeah, Tuty, Tudy, Kim Fields, No, it was Blair.
Speaker 3: Yes, Blair was on the Facts of Life. She came in second.
Speaker 1: Was played by Jennifer Aniston in the live version.
Speaker 3: How cool is I had to get her?
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Kim Fields was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta Touty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like Twudy. Yeah. She got kicked off after one season. She didn't bring the drama like they wanted. Well, you take the good, you take the bad, Andrew, I guess that's the Facts of Life. It is all right. I think we should go all right, all right until we see you in the ball Monday. I get a parking ticket by now, so.
Speaker 3: I never even paid my meter, so I one hundred percent got a ticket.
Speaker 1: You might as well just keep going. Maybe I can get two tickets. This it's the podcast that never Yes, it goes on and on. My friend, you don't do that, right. If you get one ticket, you can't get another. Is it like a certain time frame? No, I've never gotten two tickets there. You can't leave your car for three weeks, they'll give you more tickets. Yes, I want to know when the next day. But what is the timeframe? Is it twenty four hours? Is at twelve?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: If you are a parking meter enforcer and you listen to this podcast, please let us know what different two tickets. It's different in the same car, in the same day, different in every city. Okay, well we're talking specifically New York right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of Bowl Chat. The sister podcast The Serial Killers. Yep, that's the podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box. It is this podcast we think outside the box Andrew, and then when we do our history lesson one think inside the book. I love that. No, I love it so much. Okay, that's gonna be so much fun. All right, we'll see you on Monday. With an all new Serial Killers with our buddy Ethan from Survivor yay, and then again Wednesday, and we'll just keep going forever and ever. Are we gonna take a day off for the holidays or no?
Speaker 3: I mean I would be down for it.
Speaker 1: I think the listeners would get upset. They expect us to be here twice a week. Sometimes it'll be three times a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so we're really like getting away from Cereal pretty soon. It's just gonna be other stuff and not Cereal. Well, listen, it's our bread and butter, Andrew, but our bread and butter is slowly running out. No, it's not the cereal literally in the episode that aired this Monday. Yeah you say, no, I didn't. There will always be Cereal, Andrew, new Cereal will always come. Specifically, I said, how much longer you want to do? This is what I say. So it's on me, it is, okay, Yeah, you don't even like cereal. You need something new, You need something new. That's stupid. No, turn it off, all right until we see you next time. Thank you for listening, and say clink, Andrew, clink. You're going to break that over your head.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, that's that. That is the actual podcast, Cereal Hillers.
Speaker 1: Hit It, You hit it this? Yep, the Red One.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm scared. Can you do it?