Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll be reporting next week. I will not be on the air ILB in flight with the President headed over to riod in Saudi Arabia, and we'll spend a day there broadcast radio and TV Tuesday from Saudi Arabia, hopefully assuming technology works, which I expect to fully will. We've done it from Helsinki and Singapore and Vietnam. I don't know why I wouldn't work there, but then we will. The second day, Day two will be in Doha in Qatar, and day three will be in the UAE in Abu Dhabi. Linda's missing out on the trip. She's very upset. He feels that we've neglected her, but she you do not stop it.
Speaker 2: I do. In fact, I'm going to dress up and cover my hair just for just for fun at home.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, international incident not a good idea. I'm just saying just a thought anyway. Now, the big one of the big issues in the region that I'm sure will be discussed in all three countries is the issue surrounding Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror. The President has been very very clear he'd prefer peace. He doesn't want he doesn't want to have to take out Iran's nuclear sites, but he's also clear that Iran can have a nuclear weapon and I for good reason. Number one state sponsor of terror. We saw they launched ballistic missiles, they tried to get into Israel. Uh. We know that they are funding Hamas and Hazbalah, and they are funding the Hutis and Islamic Jihad, and they are just fomenting terror all throughout the region. What is interesting and what happened in Trump's first term. The very few people talk about great success. I think on his part never got credit for it. Is he was able to create an alliance because of the sanction that were so effective in bringing Iran to the brink of bankruptcy. You might remember all the student protests taking place at the time. A lot of that was financially related because Donald Trump cut off their oil sales. And then Joe Biden became president and turned a blind eye towards towards the sanctions that we're working and you know, now they've become rich, and they're using that money to foment terror there and around the globe, in the entire region. But they can't get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The breakout time according to public you know, public reportings, is they are at sixty percent enrichment to get to sixty to ninety percent as a matter of a couple of weeks, and ninety percent is weapons grade enrichment. Here's the President saying he doesn't want to bomb I rant I want them to be successful. And by the way, I share his sentiment.
Speaker 4: So likewise, we're trying to work on Iran, get that solved without having to get into any bombing as we say, big bombing. I don't want to do that. I want them to where could you. I want them to be very successful.
Speaker 1: And the President went on to reiterate what he has now said many many times is they cannot have nuclear weapons, that it won't happen on his watch, and that if need be, he will take the action and lead the action. He was asked whether or not to be a coalition with Israel. No, we will lead that effort. The President also said, if Iran ever tries to retaliate against US, they will be obliterated. Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: They cannot have a nuclear weapon. With me, It's very simple. Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 6: Jesus.
Speaker 5: We don't want to be tough on Iran, we don't want to be tough on anybody. But they just can't have a nuclear Why.
Speaker 3: Say run happy to sign it?
Speaker 5: If it's Iran and their prophecies who have threatened to retaliate.
Speaker 7: Against you and your team, like killing you guys for taking out souls money.
Speaker 5: Well they haven't done that, and that would be a terrible thing for them to do, not because of me. If they did that, they would be obliterated.
Speaker 1: That'd be the end.
Speaker 4: I've left instructions.
Speaker 5: If they do it, they get obliterated, there won't be anything left. And they should have been able to do it. And Biden should have said that, but he never did.
Speaker 1: Good points on all fronts. Ali Raza sha'afarz Zarday is the deputy director of the National Council of Resistance of Iran. He's the author of The Iran Threat, an outspoken Middle East experts. Sir, welcome to the program, Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Sean All is a pleasure to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Well, we know the iranium mullas, we know that they do seek nuclear weapons. We know that they have their nuclear program spread all throughout a very large land mass which is Iran, very deep into the ground. It is the Israeli showed us that they were able to penetrate their air defense systems rather easily and take many of them out. So militarily we have the capability of wiping out those sites and probably their refineries, which would bankrupt them and I would say would lead to regime change. However, the president's giving them a choice. He's saying, I don't want to do that. I'd rather you be successful. The question now is what will the Iranians do well?
Speaker 3: First of all, speaking about the nuclear weapons program of Iran, this is the tool for the survival of the Iran regime. That's why they have spent some two trillion dollars over the past three decades and they have expanded their nuclear weapons program much further than you know. When we first exposed the nuclear sites in Natans and Iraq, which triggered the IA inspections of IREDIA nuclear sites, the program was in the you know, original early stages. But you know, the Europeans got to rush to help the regime. They gave them what they wanted, the legitimize the nuclear weapons program of Iran. The JCPOA made it even worse, allowing them to expand the program, having you know, several enrichment.
Speaker 8: Facilities, but also we expose a lot of other nuclear sites that deal with the weaponization part of the program that the regime said this is off limits, did not allow.
Speaker 3: The IAEA, and then they made the missile program as though this is totally unrelated to the nuclear weapons program. It's not. This is part and parcel of building a nuclear warhead. And that's why, you know, this regime has never been so advanced in the in terms of the nuclear weapons program. But at the same time, even though they have been at the negotiating table before many years ago and also at the JCPOA, this time, they're extremely weak. They have lost all the leverage they've had. They have lost the you know, the cloud in the region, their biggest ally in Syria, Acid is gone. Their their proxies Hezboala in Lebanon, the whot Is in Yemen, and chev militias in Iraqi. Can you know give you a less they've been shattered. But the most important wakness of the regime is inside the country. The people of Iran have rejected this regime. There have been nine rounds of major uprisings in Iran since twenty eighteen, people chanting death to the dictator or death to the oppressor, beat the Shah or the Superndia. They don't want any kind of dictatorship. The same way that they got rid of the show which was dictatored at the single party rule was corrupt. They're doing even more about against the iatolas. They say, you know, in this century, the people of Iran are educated, they want freedom, they want democracy. They will not settle for that. So that's where you want to count on. And that's why this regime has no leverage at the negotiating table. This is the time you want to go for the wind, not just simply punting it, not just limiting certain aspects of the trouble that the regime is making, whether it's nuclear that terrorism. You know, they're the warm on getting and all of that. And that's why, and I agree with Fudy that you know we're not talking about war. There's no need for foreign boots on the ground or appropriation of money. The people of Iran are already the biggest ally of the Western nations because they want the same thing. They want to end not only just to the nuclear weapons program, which is to the detriment of the people of Iran, but also they want to end to their terrorism. They want to you know, and sending the money and resources to everywhere else but the people of Iran. You know, Iran is the second largest oil and gas reseves combined in the world, yet eighty percent of the Direnia population live below the property line. Where does the money go. It goes to fill the pocket of the clerics, to empower the revolution guards, to fund all these terror groups in the region. That's why the Irenian nation, and not just intellectuals, the entire nation has risen against this regime. When we have these recent uprisings in Iran, it was mostly the poor, the deprived, the work There's the people, you know, smaller towns and cities who used to be the bedrock of support for the Molas. But now the whole thing has changed. This is the new reality of Iran. And we were so encouraged when the president said that no enrichment. We're not going to.
Speaker 8: Accept any level of enrichment.
Speaker 3: We said, you know, this is exactly what we've been calling for. You need to shut down the entire nuclear weapons program of the Iran regime. There's nothing legitimate, there's nothing peaceful about it, including their missile program. And you see the people of Iran, you know, on your side, they're the biggest ally change will come from within Iran, and all the rest of the world really need to do is to recognize the right to overthrow the molos, recognize the right to confront the revolution guards. You know, the worst reading stay sponsor of terrorism. That's where you want to invest, and you will see how the whole equation would change.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with Ali Reza Jeffers are they on the other side. We'll get to your calls as well. Right we continue now Ali Reza jeffizar Day and he is the deputy director of the National Council of Resistance of Iran. The one thing that he said that really stands out to me is this will not be Iraq. There will not be boots on the ground. It seems to me that there are two major targets in Iran. Take out the nuclear facilities, and then you have two options. You can simultaneously take out their refineries, which is the source of all their money, or you can take them out and say if you retaliate, your refineries are next. At that point, you know, you would think that common sense would prevail at that point they would accept defeat. However, the radicalization of the Mullahs and those that believe in the caliphate and convert or die and not exactly the type of people that I would expect you can reason with. So while maybe you know everything you're saying makes total sense, and I agree with your assessment too that this is not about the people of Iran. They they're living miserable lives and and they're being treated horribly, and they're living in poverty. They should be one of the wealthiest countries on the face of the earth. They're not. However, it right that they can't battle the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the cuts forces. It's impossible. So the question is what will the what will the mulas decide to do, because the Americans will insist on no enrichment, no nuclear facilities. If they want a nuclear power plant, they could they could follow the lead and and Mark Rubio is clear about this. They'll have the rods available for nuclear power that will be given to them that can trade for that, but short of that, they will be no enrichment within that country. Now, they don't have a long time to decide here. They really are working on the clock because they've gotten so close to the possibility of weapons grade uranium.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know, you let the molas make a decision for themselves and side, which which choice they want to take. What on this side, what you want to do. You want to be absolutely firm making it very clear under no circumstances, no agreement that would allow any level of enrichment is going to be acceptable. Now, the biggest leverage the outside world now has is the organized resistance in Iran. They are confronting the revolution guards on a day to day basis. Just in the past one year, there were some three thousand acts of resistance and the confrontation between the younger people the organized resistance inside Iran, you know, burning down the pictures of the Molos, even attacking some of those revolution guards that centers, showing the people of Iran that the Molos are not ten feet all, they're vulnerable. They can be defeated. This organized resistance has put out a platform known as the Ten Point Plan for the Future of Iran that says, you know, there should be separation of religion and state, gender equality, freedom of religion and freedom of political is a non nuclear Iran and peace in the Middle East. That platform has tremendous support on the hill. You know, the leader of the movement is actually a woman, missus radjab What does it tell you about you know, the opposition against the Malas, who are mosogynists, is led by women who are saying that, you know, we're going to bring down the mallus and we decide, you know, for our own future. There are four thousand parliamentarians around the world who have supported this her ten point Plan, including the House majority both Democrats and Republicans. There's there's really if there's one issue that you can line up both Democrats and Republicans is actually this one. And that's a huge opportunity for the president for you know, even European nations to side with this organized resistance who are determined to bring about change in Iran. This regime is not what it was. It's weak, is vulnerable, and the resistance has never been so powerful. This is the same movement that exposed all the major new si of Iran. You know, that's you know, yeah, every almost every single side that the eye is expecting was exposed by this movement. This is the movement that has become the main target of terrorism of the Iran regime, the main target of the killings inside Iran. By at the same time they're the engine for change inside the country. It's a huge asset. That's where you want to invest. That's where we want to look at. If you don't want to have boots on the ground, and if you don't want to spend money and you don't want to go to Iraq rout, well.
Speaker 1: I hope you're right, and it would be so much better for the world if they would understand that they can't win this battle and then not going to achieve their goal. But I don't know if we get there, but certainly long protracted war is not going to be in the equation here. This is going to be quick and done and over and finished before anybody can blink their eye. In my view anyway, we really appreciate it, Oli Raza, thank you so much for being with us. Thank we appreciate your time today, all right, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, We'll got to your calls coming up. Don't forget Tickets now for sale. We're calling it the Punchline and Patriots Tour tickets went on sale this morning. Is me and Jimmy Fayla. We will be in clear Water at the Ruth Eckert Hall Saturday, June twenty eighth, the Broward Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, June twenty ninth, and sales start today.
Speaker 8: Hannity uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 1: He's your watchdog on Big Brother every day. Hannity is on right now. I am somewhat conflicted about playing what I'm about to play of Senator Kennedy in light of the ongoing, seemingly never ending discussion about Linda, her faith backsliding, not understanding you know, forgive us as we forgive, you know, forgive seventy times seven. Not we should love God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul, and your neighbor as yourself neighbor, I think more broadly means everybody and nowhere in the Bible does to talk about having a hate list, which Linda clings to like manna from heaven. Well, there's a little bit of trepidation inside of me to even fuel this fire. But when it comes to our favorite senator, and that would be Senator Kennedy from Louisiana, Louisiana, I can't help myself. Here's what he said.
Speaker 9: I don't hate anybody. I don't. I look for grace wherever I can find it, and I say my prayers. One of the things I asked my maker for is push God. Don't let me hate, because it's sometimes it's hard here in uh in Washington. You know, there have been many a morning when I've gotten up in my overpriced Capitol Hill apartment and I'm walking over here to the Capitol and I give myself a pep talk.
Speaker 2: I talk to myself.
Speaker 9: I say, Kennedy, today, you're going to follow Jesus. And by ten o'clock, I still want to follow Jesus. But I also want to slap the hell out of somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Now is.
Speaker 2: That in the Bible? Son, Does it say to slap somebody upside the head?
Speaker 1: No, it actually says to turn the It's it's it's the Bible says to turn the other cheek.
Speaker 2: Now, are you turning the other cheek with a good slap? Because that I mean there that could be.
Speaker 1: No, he says, I but but he noticed what he said. He says, I want to slap somebody, but I don't hate. He also said, I don't hate anybody. Now there's a difference because you have a hate list, and there are people that you will never forgive. And that's and and and that's very different. He gets up every morning he says his prayers. If you listen closely, ask ask God, Almighty the grace who you know? Please? When I pray, I said, please, God, don't don't don't let me hate. I don't think you get up and say that prayer every day? Do you?
Speaker 2: I sure do every single day. I'm my Lord, give me the strength. I'm just I'm just asking you know do.
Speaker 1: You do you do you specifically ask not to hate?
Speaker 2: No, I just asked him to give me the strength to do his will.
Speaker 1: He specifically asked not to hate.
Speaker 2: You, for I just asked him to give me the strength to do his will.
Speaker 1: Okay, his will is not that his will. I'm telling you what his will is. And you know what, you're just being obstinate and stubborn and and I don't know if it's a bit for you. Listen, playing onto your hate list.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I hate pedophiles. I hate people who hurt animals. I hate people who murder animals.
Speaker 1: But okay, the understandable, you know, indignant when when Jesus turned over the tables of money changers in his father's house. Uh, you know, there was righteous indignation. There is a difference between righteous, righteous indignation and the raw emotion of hatred.
Speaker 3: You have it.
Speaker 1: I do hate viewers, I do you, but that's not the hateless we're talking about. That's separate. You're you're kind of obfuscating your You have specific people by name that you won't forgive, and you have a hate list. Yes, you're backsletting as we forgive. The Bible doesn't say it's okay to have a hate list. The Senator Kennedy acknowledges he should not do that. You don't mean that you think Jesus is okay with it.
Speaker 2: I think I think Jesus recognizes that a strong willed individual can look at what's wrong and they can say I can look past it and then other people who may be strong willed, but in your words, obstinate, and they're not able to forgive those people. I am one of those people.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm more of an eye for an eye. I am not a terne.
Speaker 1: What do you want to change mine? Do you have the word repentance from the Latin means to change one's heart? Do you have any desire to change your heart and have this and like Senator Kennedy, pray that God will not let him hate? Do you have any desire to do that pray?
Speaker 2: I do pray to do God's.
Speaker 1: Will you pray that prayer? I'm asking specifics. You see you obviously hat like a liberal when we get on this topic.
Speaker 2: I do not do that prayer.
Speaker 1: Would you ever think about it?
Speaker 2: To change my heart and forgive people who rape kids?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not talking about the kids and not talking about the pedophiles, not talking about Some of.
Speaker 2: The people on my list are people that I know.
Speaker 1: That I'm talking about the people that you just hate because you don't like them.
Speaker 2: I don't have anybody that I hate because I don't like them. Everybody on my list has there's a major infraction. Yeah, but they're people with major infractions. Oh my gosh, this is they're not people like I was like, I don't like her shirt, I hate her. That's not happening. That's not what's happening.
Speaker 1: John and san Diego Sean Hannity Show, What's up John, how are you?
Speaker 7: Yashan? A couple of things.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: First, Trump needs just bypassed Congress on this tips and taxes thing. Tips are gifts. They are not earned income. If they were earned income, they would be mandated by law. Tipping is voluntary, and when you are given a gift, the receiver does not pay taxes. All you have to do is tell the I R S. Commissioner or the Secretary of the Treasury you both worked directing for him. You will net from now on recognize tips as gifts. And that's the end of it. And let Congress look like the useless fools that they are.
Speaker 1: Second, you know, most people when they tip, I think, are kind of like me. You get your bill, you put it on your your credit card, and in my case, I usually use an AMEX card or whatever, and okay, and then I put a tip on there. But I always carry a ton of cash around with me. I'm pretty old school, and most people, my kids especially like they're shocked at the size of a lot of cash I have. And I have this constant battle with them, do you have any cash with you? I tell them to bring cash with them all the time. They don't listen to their father. It frustrates me, and then inevitably I take money out of my pocket. Always have cash with you. I tell them all the time, and they won't listen to me. But I always carry cash so I can tip people. Whether or not they report it or not is on them. I'm not telling them. I'm you know, I, but I believe in tipping people for service because I've worked in the service industry. I'm actually a pretty good tip of when you Linda, you'll vouch for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I tip? I usually, you know, I do because I think of my father. My father waited, you know, take on weekends and he needed the money. And I know how hard they work, and I did it myself, and I attend the bar and I was a cook and a dishwasher. I know people get sick of hearing that, but yeah, it's you're right about that. It's a gift. They shouldn't have to pay taxes. Honest, it's just the government. They'll they'll take the gold out of your teeth when you're dead. It's unreal. New Hampshire Live Free or Die also the home of sig sour dot com, nearly for the one of the largest employers in the state of New Hampshire. Lenny, how are you, sir?
Speaker 10: I'm great, mister Hannity. It's an honor to talk to you. A long time listener, and that's the reason I'm calling.
Speaker 1: Thank thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was listening to you yesterday and that young gentleman that went to Duquane. Yes, sir, they've been talking about how they were being trying to be indoctrinated, and I have very the same story, except nineteen seventy seven. I'm a transfer student from Beach Junior College going to the University of Hawaii, and when I was in high school, we had a course Americanism versus Communism. Plus I had a lot of Cuban friends that came over on the marrow boat, so we all knew. And my parents are from Ukraine escaped Russia during the Revolution, so very keen on what communism is they make me take a political science class to transfer in. The minute I get in there, the professor starts going, never mind this. Kennedy's speech asked not what you can do for your country and all this. He goes, that's a bunch of bologney. They should do everything for you, just like they say womb to the tomb. And I was just like, are you kidding? And we had just like you said, I got into some good arguments with him.
Speaker 1: You know, I went through the same thing down, did you get punished with a far worse grade than you deserve? Like I didn't.
Speaker 10: I would say yes to that. But the other thing was that I did not care at that point. I was going to stand up for what I believed in and.
Speaker 1: What I knew to Yeah, but you know, you and I were in a position where it didn't matter to us. But you know, there are a lot of kids that these grades matter, especially if they want to get in a law school or get a master's degree or a doctorate or a medical school. And my advice to them is, as long as you know it's indoctrination, and you play the game and you don't challenge it, and you know the truth in your heart. There's really no shame in my mind, just playing the game, getting your grade, getting out of that classroom, and moving on to the next phase of life, which is real life. Because that's not real life. It just is it. And most of those half the classes, more than half the classes you take in college, or a complete utter waste of time there really.
Speaker 10: Are I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, my friend, Well God bless you. I appreciate your call, but you're dead on accurate quick frank right back. More of your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions. I'm back to our busy phones on this Friday. Let's say hi to Let's say James in California. What's up, James? How you liking and out there? How's Gavin working for you?
Speaker 6: I tried to pay attention to the man.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm pretty hard. He likes to get a lot of attention.
Speaker 9: He does.
Speaker 10: He likes to you know.
Speaker 6: I imagine he practiced in the merit every day. One Hey, good looking, but I called the kind of a Jesser retort for you at a point of about Biden. My guest for a retort is just a good book that says the other cheek, but it doesn't necessarily say what to do.
Speaker 10: If they hit that one too.
Speaker 1: I didn't quite hear everything you say. Can you repeat that?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I said, yes's the good book that's say the other cheeks, but it does not say what to do if they hit that one too.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to you want to feed this this, this this Linda interpretation of the Bible, which is just it's not biblical. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 3: Is not.
Speaker 1: And I know her hearts. I know she's a good person in our heart of hearts. You know, how can you love really a pedophile? I mean, you just can't. There are and she's right in certain examples, but that's not he knows, that's not the list that I'm talking about. So she's kind of obfuscating the real argument. You know, people say, oh, there is the self righteous, and there are self righteous Christians, and there are people that are very judgmental. I'm not particularly judgmental. I take people where they are in their life. I don't believe in proselytizing. I'm not in the business of I'm not a minister, I'm not qualified. However, people ask me about why my faith is important to me, I will explain it to them and the impact that's out of my life, Like I'm very open about Catholicism set a really strong foundation for me in my life. Although I'm not a Catholic anymore, and I gave that explanation went into great specificity in detail yesterday. However, I love the Mass and those formative years twelve years in Catholic schools played a big part in shaping my faith in life. I'm just non denominational at this point. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 10: And my other question was.
Speaker 6: Where did the Democrats get their information from? Or is Biden trying to go for that top billing at your veterans and punchlines because here wasn't punchlines because.
Speaker 1: He's distinct patriots and punchlines. I hope you can come. I hope by the way, people, I hope you can come from anywhere and anyway. Tickets just went on sale this morning to the general public. UH clear Water, UH. Saturday, June twenty eighth, The Broward Center for Performing Arts Sunday, the twenty ninth. You can go to Foxacross America dot com uh and look forward to seeing everybody. Tickets just went on sale this morning. You don't go fast, Linda. Are you gonna come down for it?
Speaker 2: Or no, of course I'm coming. I'm gonna be in the front row.
Speaker 1: You're not coming down for this.
Speaker 2: I'm coming down and be like, tell me another one. Sean, Come on, Hannity.
Speaker 1: Come on, Handity, be funny for actually.
Speaker 2: You, I guess maybe you're not funny, right, You're the one giving the patriotism stuff and then he's making fun.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm the well you watch me at the Fox Nation Awards. You know what I do.
Speaker 2: That's true. We're pretty funny there.
Speaker 1: All right. I want to tell everyone you need a personal safety security plan. Linda has this very launcher. It's the all new compact launcher. I have it, the smallest burner launcher to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick, and it's called the c L All right. It's simple to conceal carry on your body without attracting any unnecessary attention. By the way, with Mother's Day coming up, you think of the women in your life. You want them to have protection, Well, they can put it in their purse and they can hide it, conceal it. It fires at four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. It can incapacitate even the largest perpetrated thirty to forty minutes. By the way, every one of their pistols hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and the beauty of Berner in this incredible technology now adopted by over five hundred government agencies and police departments and private security firms. The beauty is it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check, and you don't have to go immediately to the lethal option. You have a choice. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away, incapacitate that attacker for thirty to forty minutes. Gives you time to escape and get the police involved. Go to b y r NA see this technology for yourself. Please take a minute look at their videos. Everyone listening to this program needs a burner launcher, the non lethal alternative for self defense. Anyway, they'll tell you where their dealer near you may be, well, they'll just ship it directly to your house. That's b y r na dot com. Do it today,