Speaker 1: Hey, Will Salmon is back on foul territory. You can follow him and his coverage in The Athletic, and right now it's getting very interesting his coverage. Senior writer for The Athletic, joining us covering the Mets all year. Well, Will, here comes the roller coaster back down your thoughts on what you're seeing lately from the Mets. But I want to make sure we include the big picture here. The Reds are two games back, which is really what like one game back because if they're tied, the Reds actually have the tiebreaker and would take them down for a playoff spot no game one sixty three these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were very gracious, Scott with calling the coverage interesting because it feels like it's kind of been like the same story every day for a little while. And it's been that way for a little while for the Mets, even beyond this five game losing streak, because it keeps happening, these streaks, and so it's very concerning when you're almost at what midway point through a season, it's like seventy seventies and the amount of games where they played fifteen games below five hundred at this point, So that's highly unusual for a team.
Speaker 3: That's should be headed for the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We think is headed for the playoffs, but that's all but guaranteed at this point, obviously with just not only the Reds, it's also the Giants too, and the Mets own the tiebreaker over them, but like you said, it's more than them. It's a three team race at this point because of what the Mets have failed to accomplish, and that's increased the distance between those teams. That really, I don't know if you look at those teams and say, Okay, those are playoff teams, I don't. I'm not really convinced of that. But at this point, I'm not convinced of the Mets either. Every day they tell us that they're not good enough to be in the spot, especially lately, and it's been that case for the past couple of months.
Speaker 4: Really, who's the stopper. I'm not even just talking about the rotation. I'm talking about like this team, Every good team needs some But it says, okay, we've lost five in a row, we're playing a division opponent that you know what, we've annihilated him at home. I'm stepping up to be the stopper. Sometimes some teams, it's like a Terrek Scooble. It's an ax. Clearly this team doesn't have it. And I know you're gonna point to like a Nolan McClain and all that stuff, But is there somebody in the offense, in the in the bullpen, somebody that can say, you know what, this is the end, We're not losing today.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they have that guy.
Speaker 2: I'm really not I think it should be somebody like a Francisco Lindora or a mon Soto or somebody like that, but I'm not convinced that that person in that specific role exists. I think that they have players that exhibit good leadership qualities in other ways. I think Lindor checks a lot of boxes in that way, but I'm not sure if he's the guy that is raw, raw, hey, we're going to win this game today type of guy, and he's that guy that sort of brings that edge to the roster or to the clubhouse, I'm not sure. And to be fair to the Mets, I'm not sure if there are more than say five or six guys in baseball who qualify for that sort of moniker'. That's just not the way it is these days. I don't think that there are too many guys who are very vocal in that way. Unfortunately in a lot of cases. And as far as the talent goes, yeah, they have guys who will theoretically step up in those situations you mentioned McLain. He could be that guy from a starting pitching perspective, But the other day he threw a fairly solid game and they lost, and they really can't afford to be doing that anymore, and so it's not guaranteed there. And mon Soto too has performed fairly well or exceptionally well in some cases over the last few weeks, and they've still suffered through this, and so I think it goes beyond that.
Speaker 3: But that's part of it.
Speaker 2: I think that that is kind of part of it, that in that clubhouse there may not be a guy that rises to the occasion.
Speaker 3: In that way.
Speaker 2: And again, like Lindora is a great leader in some ways and then some facets, but that may not be one of the boxes that he checks off definitively.
Speaker 5: Well, it's got to be a picture, though what picture you mentioned, McClain. It's got to be a picture that stuffs his guys I'm throwing a shutout tonight. Score me one run. Do the Mets have that guy? Because I don't see that. Even McLain, you mentioned he pitched pretty well, he gave up one run and lost. They lost one nothing, So Manaiah hasn't been at that guy. Peterson's been their best, but he struggled lately. Senga's in triple A tong?
Speaker 3: Is it tong?
Speaker 5: He's too young, right, I mean, is it sprout? I mean, who can it be? Because it has to be a picture, Like you can say, oh, the lineup has to do this, but their lineup doesn't always come around to Lindor Soto Alonso in big situations. So who's the picture that they can count on to say, all right, guys, I'm gonna give you six shutty, go score once so we can get the ball to Diaz in the ninth and we can finish this game off and get a win and get get straightened out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, it's going to be McLain.
Speaker 2: He's to me, he has exemplified and he has exhibited the marks of a quality pitcher, if not even a number one type of guy. For me, he would be their Game one pitcher. And it's kind of a shame because in him, I do think that they have a game one pitcher. It's just will they have a Game one to play? I don't know, maybe, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like McLain is that guy.
Speaker 2: And yes, you pointed rightfully so to that game recently where he did throw a fairly good game and they ended up losing, But that's not on him. I think that he has done everything throughout his five starts to put them in a position to win each of those games, and then four of them they have, and then that one they didn't because they're just not clicking on the other facets of the game.
Speaker 3: So McLain I like a lot of what he has shown. I think everybody has. He is that guy.
Speaker 2: For me, it's just a shame because they don't have anybody who is really coming close to being that otherwise, because, like you mentioned, Peterson had been that guy for a while. He has lately stumbled, and I think that's going to come with the territory a little bit. With just the style of pitcher that he is, you have more balls in play with him. He's not somebody that racks up strikeouts, so the ball will be there and if your defense is not on par, which a lot of times for the Mets it has not been, sometimes it's not going to look that as good as it otherwise would. So that's been the issue there. And then, like you mentioned, you went through the list. Aj Manaya has not been that guy. Saga's in triple A, Clay Holmes has not been that guy. So that and then the other two rookies that you mentioned have a combined what two or three starts between them, so they're not going to be that guy quite yet. So that's the situation that they're in. They're just not getting quality or length from their veterans in that rotation, and it's really put them in a bind because you're asking a lot of the bullpen, and the bullpen has not been as good as it should be, and then you're relying on the offense, which has been widely inconsistent.
Speaker 1: We are longtime fans of Omaha Steaks and I am drooling looking at the website right now featuring USDA certified Tender Steaks and also during their red Hot sale event going on right now this fall, fifty percent off site wide at Omaha steaks dot com. Plus for the ftfam an extra thirty five dollars off with promo code epoul at checkout. You've been a big fan of Omaha Steaks since your early days as a pro.
Speaker 5: Brings me back to my A ball low a ball days because we used to survive on this. We get a big order at the beginning of the year, cook him on our little electra grill canapeas so mac and cheese. That was dinner for four. We survived off Omaha Steaks and still has a special place in my heart.
Speaker 1: You thrived well, you guys ate like kings. Yeah, that's special. Get fired up for Paul grilling with Omaha Steaks. Visit Omaha Steaks dot com for fifty percent off site wide during the red Hot Sale event and for an extra thirty five bucks off promo code foul a checkout fifty percent off at Omaha Steaks dot Com and an extra thirty five dollars off with promo code epoul at checkout see site for details. Dig in, what.
Speaker 4: Is the reason that a thirty to thirty season from Juan Soto just kind of got glossed over? Was it the fact that he stole third down by five and it was kind of a look at me, I'm gonna get my stats with two outs and get that. Or is it the fact that when you sign a seven hundred million dollar contract that fans and even some media kind of expect great things like thirty thirty and we just gloss over it.
Speaker 2: He's the highest paid player ever we and he's paid that much because of what he does as a hitter, right Like that's he is in the top one percent of hitters. That's why he is paid. He is not in the top one percent of base running or defense things like that. He is a hitter and he is very, very very good generational talent at that, and so that's why he's getting paid that amount of money. And I think when that happens, we look at his numbers and we say, Okay, he should also be doing this, that and the other thing, and that's just never been the case for him. So and with the stole mass, yes, it's some of that has happened where he has been a little bit too aggressive with it and it almost feels like he's just kind of doing it in weird spots. And you pointed, rightfully so to the last slow base where it was they were down five late in the game, and it was it was irrelevant and it just was not a team kind of first played because it didn't really change anything.
Speaker 3: It wasn't going to change anything.
Speaker 2: They were still going to have a lot of work ahead of them to win that game, whether he steals third base or not in that situation. So when that starts to happen, it loses its luster a little bit. And a lot of his stolen bases, frankly, have happened since August, and so I think the number kind of crept up on a lot of people where yes, he was showing signs of like being a threat on the basis for a little while, even though he is not fast, he has been doing it in other ways, getting big jumps, that kind of thing. But it all kind of picked up the pace in August, and I think he set his sights on thirty stolen bases, and now he may set his sights on forty. I think that that's it's in the realm of possibility. Even though we're down to sixteen games left in the season for the Mets. The way that he is running, I think it's all on the list of possibilities for Soda.
Speaker 5: Well, the main question is are the Mets fans happy with Wan Soda his first year. I mean, look at the numbers. The numbers are nine to twenty one ops, nine to twenty ops around there are the Mets fans happy? And is this maybe the better way to put it? Is this a hollow thirty thirty especially if the Mets don't make the postseason? Because you mentioned the stolen bases? He had a home run down eleven to two last night. But is this what the Mets fans expected or do they want more? Has this been a good year for Wan Soda? Not numbers wise, but according to Mets fans, which is as we know in New York, it's all that really matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the context is everything right Again, he's the highest paid player in baseball history, and we have these huge expectations.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think he's having a great season, even by Mets fans measures.
Speaker 2: And that may not have been my cake maybe a month ago, but since say August, he has really really turned it on. And yeah, the last couple of games it's been like the equivalent of racking up some style points in garbage time. But I would not pin that on mon Soto. I mean, that's the Mets problem as a team, and I think a lot of fans now have seen that Juan Soto has sort of he has risen to the occasion here late in the season, and I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Could take that away.
Speaker 2: There was a game against Detroit where they don't win that game unless Wansda performs the way that Wansta performs, where he had the Grand Slam and the triple. You know, he just he won them that game, and that's been happening. So my answer would have been different a month ago, because that was not happening. He was failing in critical spots. His numbers with runners and scoring position were not good. But that has changed lately. And so I know some of the instances and examples that you cited are not great for this conversation, But that's also a little bit of like recency there with just the past couple of games. But when you look at just since August, I think he's redeemed himself in a lot of Mets fans' eyes, and they look at this, I think, at least as the team is sort of is crumbling, whereas he's been like one of the only guys who have steadily performed since August and into September, and I think that he deserves some credit for that.
Speaker 4: Actually, Okay, were you at the You're at the home series for the Mets against the Phillies, and you've been at this series in Philly. What on earth is the difference in the Phillies. We've kind of hit on the Mets a lot, but what do you see different from the Phillies. I get it, you know who lined up in the starting rotation did matter, and who's thrown for them, But what do you see different? Because when we get to the playoffs, and I think the Mets will most likely make the playoffs, there's a good chance and the Mets play the Phillies at City Field at some time and then also at Citizen Bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at this point, yes, the only difference is the venue.
Speaker 2: It's the setting, right, Like, for whatever reason, the Phillies just cannot win at City Field.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And I think that everybody wanted to say, like when that started to happen and the Mets played exceptionally well against the Phillies at City Field, people want to say, like, oh, the Mets have their number. That's not the case, and that wasn't really the case, even dating back to last year where the Mets had a hard time in Philadelphia, and then they had a hard time in Philadelphia in Philadelphia earlier in the season too, and that was the site of another bad stretch of games for the Mets earlier.
Speaker 3: So it's for I can't really explain it.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bit baffling, to be honest with you, I will say that the difference that I've noticed in this particular series has been really the trade deadline acquisitions on both sides. I think for the Phillies they've hit on those guys, whereas the Mets, and I like their moves, to be completely honest, I like their offseason, I like their trade deadline, but the results haven't worked out, and I think that's been the biggest difference lately when you look at both those teams, in addition to just also you know, you're getting fifty home runs from Shorebur the difference of the lineup. But when you subtract the entire let side of the infield from the Phillies at the start of the series and they still take the first three games and they do so rather easily, that's problematic and it just speaks to a lot more issues other than the venue and other than just one or two things. It's just two teams in totally different directions right now.
Speaker 5: Well, two things, how worded are you about Ryan Helsley? Is he tipping? We keep hearing this, but everyone I know that Sluke hasn't seen anything. And then two have to answer that. I have a quick follow up and a yes or no question for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried about Hellsley because he hasn't had even consecutive outings with the Mets yet where he hasn't given up a run. He's had some outings that he's been okay. The other day he had a clean inning and a lot of people within the Mets were pretty confident and happy about that, and they were optimistic that maybe he had turned the corner. But then yesterday last night, he again had a bad inning and it just didn't look good. And whether he's tipping or not, he said that he has corrected the issue he thinks that he was. And sometimes even if like maybe that's a little bit overblown, you guys know, as former players, like that can get in guys heads a little bit or a lot, depending on the guy, and once that happens, it's problematic because then you're trying to figure things out.
Speaker 3: Maybe it messes with your mechanics, It could be a lot of things. He has said that he had.
Speaker 2: Figured it out, But if he's figured it out and he's still having innings like he had yesterday, that's also concerning because it's problematic either way. So it's a concern, and it's troubling because the Mets obviously didn't think this would happen. They gave up real value in that trade with the Cardinals. They expected a lot from this guy, and he's somebody now that if the Mets were to make a playoff roster right now, would he even be on it.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: It's because you can't really feel good about pitching him in key situations right now?
Speaker 5: All right? That's making Do the Mets make it? Yes or no? Do the Mets make it with the way they're playing with the Giants reds ere going on their heels, Do they make it yes or no?
Speaker 2: I go yes. I still go yes. I just think that the two games plus the tiebreaker in one of those situations, it matters a lot. Still, it's still just enough and A lot of My answer is because I just don't think the Reds and the Giants are good enough to do it either. And that may be irrelevant because if the Mets continue to lose, it does matter. But I think that the Mets do enough, barely enough to hold on here.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, one more against the Phillies then tex here we go. That's Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it would be.
Speaker 1: They got to get through Yeah, Philly, then Texas, San Diego, Washington Cubs, and they finish with the Milins who love playing spoiler against the Mets. All right, so you got some basically playoff games that you're covering the next couple weeks. Well, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Check out what Will is bringing to the table on the Athletic every Day cover in the Mets.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you will.
Speaker 3: Of course, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Guys, we spend a lot of time on the road. We are often concerned about our online security when you're logging in from all over the globe. Really, so you should maybe look into a VPN.
Speaker 6: What does that stand for?
Speaker 3: Crafts Virtual Private network?
Speaker 1: Boom nailed it and that virtual private network that you should look into is called surf Shark. It is time to take control of your online security and try surf Shark today. You can enjoy their thirty day money back guarantee and secure your digital world right now by visiting the link that we'll post there for you and start surfing securely surfshark dot com slash foule or the code fall at checkout, we'll get you four extra months of surf Shark VPN aka Virtual Private Network. It's a risk free, thirty day money back guarantee. Surf sharks unique VPN benefits include use on unlimited devices in one hundred countries and twenty four to seven support at surfshark dot com slash foul This has been your tech update. Keep your data safe. We have Andy Sabo joining us right now on FT. She covers the Reds on TV Reporter host and now with us. Hey Annie, great to have you on here. We appreciate the time. Are you surprised that the Reds are where they are right now?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm completely surprised, guys.
Speaker 7: I feel like there have been several times this season where I feel like not only US local reporters, but the national media has completely counted the Reds out right and myself included, But every single time that I feel that way, they have scratched and clawed and fought their way back into the playoff picture, which is where they stand right now. So surprised I was earlier in the season, but I think now we're just kind of accustomed to the Reds being you know, everyone thinks they're completely out of it, and then they go on to win four of their last five and right now they're back in it again.
Speaker 4: Are they back in it because of the Reds or are they back in it because of the Mets?
Speaker 7: I think after Friday's loss to the Mets, right to go and win four of your last five, maybe a combination of both. I can't say I saw the Mets playing as poorly as they are right now a couple of months ago. I didn't necessarily see that coming. How well, for Cincinnati fans everywhere, we're everywhere will take it. But no, I think the Reds. I mean, in the clubhouse all season long, despite some skids, especially offensively throughout this season, there's a belief in the clubhouse that they can and will make the postseason. And I mean, here we are with sixteen games left to play.
Speaker 5: Any good question for you? How good has this rotation been this team? Lodolo, Abbott, Singer, all these guys the last few times too, has been really good. How good have they been? And can they finish this month off as strong as they have been for the last couple of times through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so. I think.
Speaker 7: As I mentioned just a moment ago, the offense has been two inconsider for my liking at times. However, the starting rotation has been the strength of this team all season long.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was a.
Speaker 7: Huge blow when Hunter Green went on the il, but he's back in the bullpen. We're getting some arms back. Chase Burns and Graham Ashcraft were just recently activated. They're gonna be with the team in Oakland ready to go. But I mean the starting rotation, I mean, even you know, Brady Singer, who kind of started off the year a little bit slower. I mean, he's had a great month of August to you know, add to the overall excellence that we've seen day in day out from this Red starting rotation, and yeah, I mean, if everyone stays healthy, which is always year to year, if he for the Red starting rotation, if they can stay healthy and finish this year out strong. I mean we have Brady Singer, Hunter Green, and Nicolodolo going you know, Oakland coming up. Then Yeah, I mean I think they've been excellent and that's a unit that I count on when the offense isn't necessarily there. And yeah, I mean the Red starting rotation, not only this season but for years to come, has been a highlight and just so consistent.
Speaker 4: What about the bullpen. Let's say, let's say this happens. Let's say the Mets continue to drop like they're dropping, and the Reds win enough to get in because they have the easiest path, not schedule wise, but with the tiebreaker and everything. Is this bullpen built with Emelio Pegan and the boys to succeed in the playoffs?
Speaker 7: I do. I think that something that's been talked about this season in the clubhouse is that this clubhouse has a bunch of dogs in there. And I think, you know, despite some recent struggles from Amelio Pegan, I mean, he is, in my personal opinion, the best clubhouse leader there is in this locker room. Granted he's one of the oldest in there right now, but yes, I believe getting you know, I mean Chase Burns as a starter, I mean, he is a rookie.
Speaker 6: I mean, I do think he'll help bolster the bullpen.
Speaker 7: But having Graham Ashpath coming back to start the series in oak will be huge. Yes, I do think they have the strength to withstand these last sixteen games or so. And you know, I think it's nice that today the Reds have.
Speaker 6: Have an off day before the series, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Oakland begins, or with the A's begins, to maybe have a team meeting.
Speaker 6: If needed at all. But yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 7: Think the bullpen, I mean, I think the Reds have had their leads given up leads far too easily this season. But I think right now it's kind of do or die for the Reds and for you know, the starting rotation to the bullpen. And I think the bullpen, led by closer Emilie Opegan, will be able to get the job done and hopefully the Mets continue to crumble.
Speaker 4: We'll take that, all right, Well, nothing happens for the Reds if they don't get one guy going. And he's got four names, Ellie da La Cruz. His power has been absent. His star power is always there and he's always looming to me when I watch games now though, and I don't watch every Reds game, but when I do, I turn to Ellie's at bats because I'm like, this is way he's gonna turn it around. Some of us at bats, even from the left side where he's stronger, look like they're non competitive. Like it's like he's waiting for this certain pitch and he's not hitting it, and he's still striking out the same rate, and now the power's gone. Is there something we're missing?
Speaker 7: No, I don't think so, just kind of, I feel like the ebbs and flows for Ellie. I mean, I feel like we're yes, he has superstar ability at the plate and defensively, but at the same time, I think we forget that, you know, he's still a young kid and still learning. I feel like, especially this season, yes, he's had some slumps that have lasted a little bit longer in comparison to seasons past. However, it seems like whenever there is a moment for Ellie to show up, when situations get dire, I mean, looking ahead to the next six team games, it seems like, for whatever reason, he is able to turn things around. So I fully anticipate Ellie turning things around sooner rather than later.
Speaker 6: However, I do understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Some of his at bats this season, for longer periods of time, have been have looked to.
Speaker 6: Be more non competitive.
Speaker 7: However, I just that's a guy that you don't necessarily lose faith in ever throughout the season, despite him going through a longer slump like he is right now.
Speaker 1: Annie, Terry Francona has a highly decorated career. What's it been like for him taking over this team, especially right now where the team has kind of thrust themselves back into the postseason conversation? What's he like running the team over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I think at first and foremost before I even get to that, I mean, having covered the Rents for several seasons, I mean, you hear all these stories about Terry Francona, and he comes as advertised. I mean, he's a breath of fresh air. He's hilarious and pre and postgame press conferences, and the players truly respect him and appreciate all of the experience that he brings into this clubhouse. He's really big on holding the players accountable, and you know, being accountable and not necessarily you know, yelling at players things like that.
Speaker 6: But I think that this year.
Speaker 7: There's just a new level of what's expected from the players because Terry Francona is here, and I think that's helped the team a whole lot.
Speaker 6: And I think that, I mean.
Speaker 7: Terry hasn't changed from game one to now. I mean even in pre impressed game post conferences, he doesn't look beyond one single game ahead or even you.
Speaker 6: Know, behind in the schedule.
Speaker 7: So I think that maybe his experience level and being able to deal with teams that are on on the brink of making you know, the postseason, could help this team, maybe the intangible side of things.
Speaker 6: But no, I mean he hasn't changed. I mean over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's the same old guy looking at one game at a time. Task at hand is to win the game, and that's pretty much who he is. But I definitely do think, you know, this last stretch of games, just having his experience level and what he expects out of this team with sixteen games left, will be a huge help.
Speaker 5: Anny, I have your game next Thursday against the Cubby Bears. I'll be there, actually, thank god. I mean, if you weren't there, you guys, you can tell the rest of their one that they can take the night off. Okay, So, but what I want to know is, well, this is the fans. Are the fans behind this Reds team? Are they showing up and showing out? So when I when I walk into the small Park next weekend or next Thursday, a week from tonight, will there be a pack Red pro Red's crowded? Well, I have to listen to the Cubby Bear fans come down to sits now each year.
Speaker 7: Mixed bag because last time there were a lot of Cubs fans there. However, I do think I think it's dependent on you know, this series against the A's. However, I would hope that fans show up. The last four series or so are against division opponents mixed back based on the last series against the Cubs they played at Great American Ballpark, however, yes, I would expect this last sixteen games or so Great American Ballpark to be to be pretty packed. I mean, that's what it was like in twenty twenty three when the Reds were in the wild card hunt until the very final week of the season.
Speaker 6: I mean it was in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: That was one of my favorite moments of my entire career, just seeing Great American Ballpark so packed during the month of September until you know, the last week where they were finally, finally not in contention anyone. So yes, I would assume that that Reds fans should would be there. If not, if any Reds fans are listening to this podcast, I suggest that you show up for the entirety of this Red season right now.
Speaker 5: Agreed? Agreed? All right, Well then I'll lead you to our next question. Since you have all of the putters behind you, are you going to take me golfing on Thursday morning? That's a better question.
Speaker 6: Well, I am not the golfer. My husband is. He plays on the Page Tours.
Speaker 7: He's in Napa Valley right now playing in the Pro Corps Championship, so he this is his project behind me.
Speaker 6: I am, I am. I can play golf.
Speaker 7: I still have some athleticism left, but no, he is the golfer in the family, and we have way too many golf clubs. However, I can tell you places to golf in Cincinnati, and I have people there who could get you at tea time.
Speaker 3: Just let me know.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, because you have way too many putters, you have way too much money invested in your putters.
Speaker 6: Oh, don't don't even get me started about it. We have more in the garage. Don't worry.
Speaker 5: If your husband needs some lefties, though, let me know. I'm happy to sell them some.
Speaker 1: That's good, well, a j it's his job, so I mean, not spending too much money on it. That's that's his career.
Speaker 5: No, I agree. But still, usually you don't see putter covers hanging on the walls and put usual let me, let me change it. This is gonna sound really bad. You usually don't see women sitting in front of putters and putter covers on their wall. Usually guys. Yes, I know friends that have like hundreds of putters, which makes no sense to me. But you usually don't see women doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, none of this is mine.
Speaker 7: I usually pick out the colors or like the different head covers prior to each tournament, which which I do do because I like certain colors and he usually takes those with him.
Speaker 6: But no, I mean I'll go out and to the driving range and hit balls and.
Speaker 7: If my two year old daughter eventually wants to get into it, then sure, I'll take lessons and start to really practice.
Speaker 6: But that's all him and he that was his project.
Speaker 5: The only the only golf course they're played in Cincinnati's Cold Stream, So that's the only one that I know in Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: That's a really good one. But I have others.
Speaker 1: If you're in Okay, you're gonna get the top secret list. AJ it's coming here right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Annie, thank you so much for stopping by and lightening us on the Reds, and we appreciate the time of course.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys,