Speaker 1: Okay, recording there, you know, breathing exercises that just make me dizzy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was just.
Speaker 1: Trying to calm down because you make me insane.
Speaker 2: I don't if anything, it's the other way around.
Speaker 1: Tuts. You can't have hanging wires. It's not professional. Can you get rid of the hanging hanging wires? Mine wasn't hanging it. But look at yours. You can't even see mine because I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: Our listeners at this point aren't looking at a dangling wire and going I refuse to listen because of a dangling wire.
Speaker 1: Me for video production purposes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know this was a video production. Well, oh, guys, get ready lasers.
Speaker 1: People are watching this, and where's our backdrop?
Speaker 2: Order one toots.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. Today's Monday, March thirteenth. Yeah, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: A beautiful day in the neighborhood, day in the neighborhood, beautiful day.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't even know the words. Just stop QB, stop my neighbor.
Speaker 1: My favorite is the go ahead playing. I don't know it is. Stop ripping my headphones out of the thing.
Speaker 2: What's gonna be will tell you what's their regular.
Speaker 1: But like cool, so the gift that's going around of mister Rogers since you were just doing that in the cereal aisle, because he did an episode where he was in the supermarket and he was in the cereal aisle and there's all kinds of wonderful cereals behind him, like Donkey Kong pac Man.
Speaker 2: Kaboom Endo cereals.
Speaker 1: They're all old cereals that are gone, and it's just such a it's just a wonderful trip down memory Lane and Aisle six.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yep, happy for you, all right.
Speaker 1: So on bull Chat on Wednesday, discussed how we were why are you so close to me? Because I'm MAXI priest what who? Literally though I want to.
Speaker 2: Be close to you.
Speaker 3: Also, you were just doing things when you were singing, You're like I want to be and you did like a fondling.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's balls. Oh okay, anyway, all right, a little too close to So on Bulchat, I discussed how we were going to have a cereal that had something to do with International Women's Day and Women's History Month and Cereal Day and all that stuff. Yeah, so it's something that was put out by Posts. It's a limited edition serial.
Speaker 2: Lady Marmalade cereal.
Speaker 1: No, and it's mormal Lot marmal Lode. Do you like marmalade? Oh yeah, I don't know a fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Mammalade on toast. I love it. I'm a little bit of vegem like the I love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, we got a new spoon. Somebody sent it to us. Don'nut who says, but look what it says.
Speaker 2: You're an asshole. But I love you. This isn't the best spoon ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those are my feelings about you.
Speaker 2: The same for you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We show you on too, cling to cross spoons, which okay, all right, So anyway, this cereal is from Post. It is all about women who rock. Can you guess what kind of cereal it is?
Speaker 2: Rock and roll?
Speaker 1: Hall of Fames Rock, the Flintstones, Okay, a little more Velma Dana uh Gin, Betty Betty and Bubbles, No, uh Jan Wilma, Wilma and the Baby Bam Bam, Women who Rock, Bam Bam, women.
Speaker 2: Bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: He was a boy.
Speaker 2: He used to beat things up with his club Boom boom.
Speaker 1: You don't know what the daughter's name is?
Speaker 2: Daughter?
Speaker 1: It's literally literally what the entire brand is named after?
Speaker 2: Flintstone? No, what's the cereal called pebbles?
Speaker 1: Yes, you dope?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't remember pebbles. The cereals are called pebbles. Yeah, I don't know that the daughter was named pebbles. You could have just said.
Speaker 2: The cereal is named after her.
Speaker 1: The cereal is named after pebbles, which are little rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, but then they named their daughter after a little rock, so she's pebbles.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they're cave people, so it makes sense. Did they ever do a Jetson's.
Speaker 1: The flint Stones? We talked about this, all right, So anyway, here it is limited edition Barry Pebbles, Barry Pebbles, Barry Pebbles.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: And look only the women of bed Rock are on the front of this box.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: You know what her name is?
Speaker 2: That's Wilma.
Speaker 1: That's Wilma. That's Betty, that's Betty, and that's Pebble. Who was Betty married to Roger god dude? Who was Wilma married? Yes? And Betty Kevin very dumb, dumb Steve Harvey. No, well, I was doing my impression of the Great Kazoo because you're a dumb dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, Great Kazoo. He was the green little alien.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and he would talk like this.
Speaker 1: She was married to Barney Barney, Barney Rubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Their last name is Rubble. I guess the blonde hair very good. Yes, okay, I know what they look like, just name wise, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And what were the flints? What was their dog's name?
Speaker 2: Uh, Sparky.
Speaker 1: No, look, there's the girl. There's the girl one Dino, Yes, I got it right, Dino.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Okay, do you know the dinosaur star?
Speaker 1: I hate you sometimes.
Speaker 2: How does the rest of it go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Because Fred was singing it, and there was there was a boy scout jamboree.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: Fred was singing, yeah, and he was singing about Dino the dinosaur.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, all right?
Speaker 1: So anyway, there were there were a couple of other tries at Barry Pebbles, one in two thousand and five, one in two thousand and seven, and one again in twenty twelve. It was called Iceberry Pebbles was the first one that came out ice Berry, ice Berry, and then bam bam berry pebbles came out, and then summer berry pebbles came out and spells like berries.
Speaker 2: No, that's wonderful. This smells like Barry Berry kicks.
Speaker 1: None of them lasted very long, but it can't.
Speaker 2: Be because it's a different company. Very good.
Speaker 1: Wait, I don't know if there's supposed to be clumps like that, that could be a problem.
Speaker 2: What did you get this? Was this or two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: Cereals literally bought it yesterday at Walmart at the Walmart. At the Walmart on the end cap. It was a special display. What's an end cap.
Speaker 2: It's the end of the aisle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's where they where people would just be able to pick up a quick cereal, so they put like their newest ones there to get them sold.
Speaker 1: Those are called impulse items, Andy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, impulse items.
Speaker 1: Usually the impulse items are at the register.
Speaker 2: Do you have a cereal graveyard for us? I guess ice pebbles was it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I just mentioned all the ones that are dead dead You're ready naturally flavored, Andrew, Oh, I'm sure they are pink red, blue, purple. It's very sweet, very very y. I actually really liked that it's got the same consistency of pebbles, obviously, but the taste is it's interesting, overpowering or just right.
Speaker 2: Just right for me, and I like that they're a little crunchy.
Speaker 1: We pebbles usually are. I don't know every think of a pebble. I just think soggy. No, yeah, pebbles are always soggy. This one obviously. Got your strawberry and that's the red. Got your raspberry, that's the pink, Got your blueberry, that's the blue. Got your BlackBerry, that's the purple. All natural berries, Thanks dad. It does say look and look at look at this. This is really interesting to me. I turned it to look at the ingredient panel. Look, there's like nothing in it and it's all blank.
Speaker 2: I actually appreciate.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's a first rice, sugar, canoa and or soybean oil, salt, red forty natural flavor, and blue one.
Speaker 2: I hate from a design standpoint, how that looks.
Speaker 1: The empty space. Yeah, but I wonder if they're just trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: No, if anything, this is legal, like you have to you cannot shrink this, you cannot move it, like it has to be the size.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that it's not all kinds of chemicals.
Speaker 2: I give this four balls in a spoon. Wow, I don't mind. I'm not a big Pebbles fan, so this one was nice.
Speaker 1: Pebble celebrates women who rock. You can rock at anything. There's Wilma be caring. Help Wilma count the bones on Juliet's X ray. Okay, so Dino's girlfriend is Juliette did not know that?
Speaker 2: Oh God, thank god that revelation.
Speaker 1: Reach for the stars, which hose reaches Pebble's spacesuit.
Speaker 2: Ab why is she in space? It's a caveman.
Speaker 1: Rock and real fact. In nineteen eighty three, Sally Ride became the first American woman in space. Her achievement inspired other women to follow their dreams.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's another rock and real fact. In nineteen ten, Florence Kimball became the first woman in the US to earn a doctorate in veterinary veterinary veterinary medicine. Are you good inspiring other women to join the field?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hold up? What was that?
Speaker 1: I thought I said it wrong a couple times, but then I turned into Max Headroom, So I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Who he's the one that was scary.
Speaker 1: Here's the pepsi one.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: No, he was coke pepsi.
Speaker 2: He's the scary one.
Speaker 1: He was pepsi.
Speaker 2: And then they had that one cursed broadcast and they used his mask on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you ever know about that?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, they used it in a in a like they hacked into a broadcast signal. Oh yes, and they used his mask. He's scary looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. How people thought that that was like, they didn't funny.
Speaker 1: Or cool the way. Help Betty win the race Rock and Real Fact. In nineteen forty nine, Sour Christian became the first woman driver if car racing history. It's National Women's Month, Andrew, do you have a problem with this?
Speaker 2: Here we go. I'm canceled leading.
Speaker 1: The way for generations of women to come. And one more make account. Help missus Quartz solve the message. Rock and Real Fact. In nineteen sixty two, Catherine Johnson helped astronauts orbit the Earth as a trailblazing mathematician at NASA. Later, her calculations helped send men to the Moon. That's exciting, yep, yeah, all right, I'm going to give it four balls. Four balls in a spoon for Andrew. I love pebbles. Berry doesn't really hit the mark for five balls for me, but good in stores now for a limited time only.
Speaker 2: Cha cha cha.
Speaker 1: All Right, we got a box from our friend Jamie Moon. Okay, it's been a minute. I'll let you read her letter.
Speaker 3: Hello Cereal fam, I'm yet again sending you some Cereals that, as of the shipping date, have not been reviewed. In addition, I came across two huge boxes of waffle Crisp Cereal, one.
Speaker 2: For Andrew, one for Danielle. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: I remember them reading about it in a previous episode, So here you go. Congratulations on hitting a thousand subscribers and keep on crunching.
Speaker 2: Jamie. Wow, we really have the best listeners in the entire world. That's a massive I am so effing happy right now.
Speaker 1: Massive.
Speaker 2: This is great. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I will say the box is interesting because it's very The logo is pixely. Did you notice that, Yes, not use a PMNG file. Okay, which is surprising.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a knockoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'm about to eat knockoff waffle Chris. This is great. I can't wait to eat this, Thanks Jamie, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, here's a couple of things about Jamie's package. Okay, all right, First of all, I'm not sure if it's my bad or Newman's bad or Jamie's bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: In this box, there's a bunch of things. There's Keto Friendly, incredible, frosted flakes. Oh no, what's wrong? We had it exactly. So she went to the website.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what you said that? What's wrong with it? Oh? What's wrong with it? Oh? We had it exactly. She should have went to the website. She did go to the website. Meanwhile, she gets me this nice box a waffle crisp.
Speaker 1: I did you do? You know? Didn't You could explain? Please, I'll let you explain. So I said, a laugh, I know it, I said, no, you're gonna laugh. I said, wait a minute, I know that we did this. What's going on here? So I went to the website and couldn't find it. And I went to the website again, and I tried searching it a different way, and unfortunately I titled it Keto Friendly Incredible, because that's what it says. If you look up just incredible, you won't find it. So maybe Scott Newman. Oh, here we go, So maybe Scott Newman, we should have a search feature where you can actually search words in the title. Yeah, rather than just branded data. Battle is going to probably get like so much bigger. That's going to take Newman a while, but anybody could do it, Newman can. I mean, luckily she only paid two fifty nine because it was reduced. This thing usually costs like eight bucks because it's disgusting. Disgusting cereals cost more usually, so we'll move on.
Speaker 2: Just wrapped up a meat ball that I had for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, also, Jamie Moon, we have had cinnamon sugar crispies, so I'm not sure why you couldn't find that Stay in your boss this one.
Speaker 2: We had those, see I think we did.
Speaker 1: If it's not on the website, we didn't have it. But incredible is there, but it's not really there. So unless this.
Speaker 3: Is no, because you would know that that's Mom's best cereal. We've made fun of moms before, and I looked at all the mom's best and this one wasn't there, then we didn't do it. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we did not do Mom's Best toasted cinnamon squares with the cu Koala bear.
Speaker 2: How much did she pay?
Speaker 1: She's going to the discount store. Love that koalas because this again is like a five or six or seven dollars box of cereal.
Speaker 2: This again has Pixely box art. You know what it was not checking this asn't a designer.
Speaker 1: I think she's going to the pixely store, the Pixel store.
Speaker 2: Mommy don't know. Daddy's getting hot at the pixel shop.
Speaker 1: Okay, something on hold? I thought that Mom's Best was made by Post as well. It's possible, and I believe that it is, even though it doesn't say it on here. So this box is pretty much an entire box of post because Incredible is made by Post as well.
Speaker 3: Oh, so are you gonna title this episode something like post date Delivered?
Speaker 1: Maybe she went to the post thrift shop and that's what.
Speaker 2: Cereal tags?
Speaker 1: Alright? You readybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They look like cinnamon toast punch. They smell a little bit like cinnamon toast crunch. But will they taste it? Find out on All Cereal Killers review. What okay? Hmmm cinnamon sweet mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna like try to be like the healthier one. It's not bad, not at all. I'm actually shocked. There's a tiny bit of like cardboardy plasticy taste.
Speaker 2: Agreed, I'm gonna give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: Really m m, I'm giving it three balls in a spoon. The crunch is nice, cinnamon sweetness is nice, but there's something with the actual cereal piece itself, the whole wheat and rice together.
Speaker 2: You bring up a great point because the crunch really is nice. Yeah, huh, not bad?
Speaker 1: Was that the point that I brought up? Okay, there's a lot of different animals in this box. They would it really went all out there. Koalas with a baby koala, kangaroo with a little joey and maybe a squirrel in the tree. What you got in the.
Speaker 3: Back kangaroos whatever that is. That's like a bird that they shoot.
Speaker 1: That's a pheasant that.
Speaker 3: I don't know where they're saying this is like North American, but at the same time, that's Australian.
Speaker 2: Koalas are Australian. Where where are they going in the United States. That's a sugar glider.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I thought it was a squirrel.
Speaker 2: No, sugar glider. That's the one where they jump, and they can like fly wings.
Speaker 1: No flying squirrels, they kind.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, but they don't like fly fly they float.
Speaker 1: God, I look terrible with no facial hair. No, I really hate it. Okay, and I did it for no reason.
Speaker 2: Too cute and cuddly.
Speaker 3: Koalas are mistaken for bears, but they're actually marstupials and they're also riddled with disease.
Speaker 2: Look them up. We'll have the disease, and they also have different brains. Their brains. They're one of the dumbest animals to ever actually exist. Look it up.
Speaker 1: I thought that was you.
Speaker 3: We'll be back right after this. The yuckfest continues. Scotty has a love a joke coming up after.
Speaker 2: This, and we'm back. Did you actually put the sound in this time?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was the last episode. I didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's true. If you listen to bowl Chat from last Wednesday, there was no sounder in there. Okay, was that one?
Speaker 2: Definitely in the sounder?
Speaker 1: That's what it's called. Okay, it's called a sounder.
Speaker 2: Sounder.
Speaker 1: Learn about radio?
Speaker 2: Huh? Okay, I made it ten years. Why not just continue?
Speaker 1: How about we try some healthy cereal for your family.
Speaker 2: Okay, ah, that's greenberry, greenberry, good healthy cereal for your family.
Speaker 1: Very good. I don't hear those commercials anymore either. Those got stuck in my head. They really should sponsor this show, and I thought.
Speaker 2: It was great berry for the longest time.
Speaker 1: Great berry, great berry. By the way, Jamie Moon, if you go back to episode two twenty two, that's where we did the incredible frosted flakes, you can check out our reviews. It wasn't very good. Incredible sucks. Sorry, but all of them are like one or less hm, because it's keto crap, all right, So let's do Grainberry original toasted oats so they're also cheerios.
Speaker 3: I guess I feel like I need to tell Jamie this. Thank you so much for sending it. Even if we did two of the ones in the box. It happens to me all the time. We're all text Scott. I was in the store, actually this week, did we do fruit loops? I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Here. I was like in the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Have we ever tried apple jacks?
Speaker 2: Here? I was in the store trying to be nice.
Speaker 1: Wait, does a new one called cap'n Crunch?
Speaker 2: Did we do it?
Speaker 3: And I take a picture of it, and I didn't have service, and so I couldn't go on Serial KILLERSPC dot com. But I saw a chocolate chip crave and I was so excited that I was like, Scott, we could do it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, did we do honeynut cheerios? Ever?
Speaker 3: And this is what I got in response was basically like, did it? You don't know your children.
Speaker 2: Learn about life? Yeah, So don't worry, Jamie. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We thank you so much for listening, and thank you for sending us those boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I will give your your waffle box to Danielle tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh with unexorgum onyx. That's what it is. I always thought it was one word.
Speaker 1: No, it's onyx sorgum. It is a type of wheat wheat wheat wheat, yes, whole grain circle sun activated antioxidants.
Speaker 3: How is its sun activated? Like the sun literally just turns it on.
Speaker 1: Do you know how the sun is cereal right now?
Speaker 2: Very turned on.
Speaker 1: Plants can't grow without sun, so the plants are activated by the sun. So technically that is correct.
Speaker 3: It just is the way It sounds like they were just a grain and then the sun came in.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh sexy, ready here we.
Speaker 1: Go, buddy. No, so Bland again, we should eat the non sweetened cereals first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm seeing as you do. What do you do again? What curate the boxes?
Speaker 1: Did this is a curation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You should have known, but I always do the say it every time, but I do the new cereal first always.
Speaker 2: You always used to ask me whether I wanted new or old?
Speaker 1: I did. I remember saying that new or old. Next time, I'll do that on the next episode of Serial Killers, I'll ask Andrew whether he wants new or old. I like this, I bet you do.
Speaker 3: It's simple and sometimes the simple no frill cereal you just get what you get and you just appreciate it, because the simple cereals can oftentimes be.
Speaker 2: Bad, very bad.
Speaker 1: Just one needs stuff in it.
Speaker 3: I disagree. I think this works. It's kind of like a Bland cheerio or a scooter. It tastes more like a scooter.
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually agree with the serving suggestion. I would put strawberries in this, but alone, I'm only going to give it two balls on a spoon.
Speaker 2: I would never put strawberries in it because that's not this podcast.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. I wouldn't try it on this podcast.
Speaker 2: With a serial Killer's remixed podcast, you could do that on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when's that happening? Remember that time when you were going to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe who knows, because.
Speaker 1: You're so busy with so many other podcasts. What would you like to rate Grainberry? I'm going to give this four balls. I actually like it. I would take this home with me. You say that all the time, and you never take stuff home.
Speaker 3: I brought home the Yeah, no, I didn't need the box. Yeah, because you said that, and you don't need the box.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I want Grainberry.
Speaker 1: I have my I read this whole story that's on the bell.
Speaker 2: Don't come on no knowing you will be here for seven hours and all keep it.
Speaker 1: I have an appointment. I have to go. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. We'll see you Wednesday, hopefully Wednesday with a Wednesday. You say this, but then you're not always here, Scott.
Speaker 3: This week I could have recorded bull Chat on a Tuesday, you unfortunately could not.
Speaker 1: So let's not pretend. But I think it's always Andrews. I believe it's more you cannot than more.
Speaker 3: I the fact that you keep tabs on where I am more about you than it says about me. I have tabs, so you should close some of the browser windows. What I don't have a browser. I use AOL.
Speaker 1: I still use AOL for mel and that's fine. What's the matter with that?
Speaker 2: My dial up isn't working. When I get some internet connection, you.
Speaker 1: Just wait, bunny boy. So far, all right, We'll see you Wednesday with bull Chat and then Monday with another all new Serial Killers where we will try.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, they pretty coupons inside.
Speaker 1: Yes, they always do, Andrew, it's nothing new. Every Greenberry box has coupons inside.
Speaker 2: For pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have all kinds of things, muffin mixes and the whole nine yards, and they're all with Onyx sorghum. They are well are I mean, not the sauce, but I mean there might be a little bit of Onyx in there.
Speaker 2: That Boys but Boys Slam Slam.
Speaker 1: You know that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Onyx the Slam early nineties, early nineties.
Speaker 1: Alright, loved it. Have a great I was in that womb and I was just cracking out. They have a great week, and we'll see you, say crunch until then.
Speaker 2: Happy International.
Speaker 1: We're National Women's Month, Women's History, Women's History Month. Yes, Saint Patrick's down the way it was.
Speaker 2: I thought it was, oh yeah, it's neck this Friday.
Speaker 1: You see, I was gonna buy the Lucky Charms limited edition, but they take the the same this we have them every year. Yeah, you know, is it this weekend?
Speaker 2: No? No, oh Friday.
Speaker 1: They like savings times and this we pushed.
Speaker 2: The clocks were a spring ahead. We're ahead now by the time this episode airs will be ahead.
Speaker 1: We will. We did it yesterday. Oh man, I hope you enjoyed that you lost that hour of sleeve. Us so tired. I actually love the spring so tired. I really love the spring ahead. I hate the spring back. I hope that if they change it fall back. You don't spring back, you fall back and you spring ahead. It's spring again, all right? Biz?
Speaker 2: Marky who you you got what on me?
Speaker 1: Spring Again was his follow up. They didn't do very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a one hit. Wonder was well?
Speaker 1: I mean it was on the radio. Does that mean it was a hit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, But I remember hearing spring again.
Speaker 2: You have to find that you want to hear it now?
Speaker 1: No, I gotta go say crime to Andrew. Fine, real quick ahead, I'll I'll pull the thing up, bluetooth everything, go ahead on, I like how you're gonna pull it up, bluetooth everything. Just did it? Just biz, Marquee spring We.
Speaker 2: Don't get demonetized from this one.
Speaker 1: Why it'll be two seconds?
Speaker 2: You never know. Yeah, so YouTube, I've learned is very finicky with now that we're a YouTube podcast.
Speaker 1: Cat cats are very finicky.
Speaker 2: You know you're finicky.
Speaker 1: That's the only place I've ever heard anything describe is crazy that you haven't pulled it up yet. What is the song spring again?
Speaker 2: Spring again?
Speaker 1: Biz? Marky b I Z I know how to spell it? And then Marquy r K I E.
Speaker 2: We don't need to that's not the things this one. No, don't do it. I don't get paid by rebel sis.
Speaker 1: That's a drug.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: It's a feedback from the headphones?
Speaker 2: Because what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I want to hear the music?
Speaker 2: No, because this is Scott, don't f it up.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna really here to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Is that it there? No, that's just a friend you know nothing about Why is it a spring again?
Speaker 2: And the Gods video.
Speaker 1: I like the warm weather, but that's when you can get yourself together. I like the great to get to the hook, fast forward to the hook and the reason. Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't want to get in trouble fast forward. Okay, Okay, thanks biz Marky. Yeah, I could see why that maybe didn't do so, I remember hearing it anyway, Thanks for listening. We'll see you soon. Uh. Follow us on all socials serial Killers, PE see hit the website, Newman's Gonna Fix It Up a bit, serial Killers PC Doctor, Yes we do. Okay, have a good one. We'll see it.
Speaker 2: Crush Okay, take your picture. Bye,