Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Andrea is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Christopher Andrew. Thank you for your email. Before we get into your date and stuff, how long has it been since you talked to Christopher?
Speaker 3: It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks. And how many times you try to reach out to him in the couple weeks.
Speaker 3: I've only texted him two times, but like I feel like that's enough that somebody should write back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Exa definitely. Do you think there's a reason for that. Did anything happen?
Speaker 5: Uh? Well, let me tell you about the date first, because like I thought, everything went really well, like the dinner was amazing.
Speaker 3: But then we also we did sleep together, so I don't know, maybe it was like fast for him. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't Does that still apply?
Speaker 4: Juwbel Do you think that that's still a thing if somebody hooks up too fast and it's like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: By has always been a plus for me. It's never been a problem for me, Like even if you're thinking about future dating, it's never been a thing, you know, because I was like, hey, I would do the same thing. So I don't judge, like I just based it on a person, right, But for some people it is okay.
Speaker 4: So then how did you get to that point? Why don't we go back to the very beginning and see where it goes?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean he has a really good job, which is like, you know, it's a really good fine on a date, like Tony's reliable and they've made it to having a good job, had ambition, you know. Yeah, and also he was like really hot okay, and we hit it off like we were like cracking jokes talking, you know. I just you know, that's why I said to them, I was like, great, this is great, just.
Speaker 2: Trying to keep him around for a while. Maybe he sniffed you out, girl, he wasn't ready. Did he stay over or did you guys do your thing? And then he went home right away.
Speaker 3: He stayed over, but he had to leave really early in the morning, so he like left, we didn't really hang out in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's better anyway, And how was the good vibe?
Speaker 3: It was sweet? He just like gave me a kiss, and it's like it's sort he had to go.
Speaker 2: I mean that has been all that he wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe, I mean he's a guy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think sometimes you get more of a vibe because you obviously want to talk to him again. Though, So, like what about him made you feel aside from his job, you know, aside from the fact that he's hot, was there anything else that was like that drew you to him.
Speaker 5: Well, he's just really easy to get along with, and it just felt like everything was happening really organically, and like, I don't know, there's a lot of chemistry and it was exciting.
Speaker 3: It like it felt like, you know, like a heightened experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And the only thing you can think of is maybe you hooked up with him too quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Either, I guess like you're saying, maybe that's all he wanted. I don't know. But then like why not go like go to a bar, you know what I mean? Why go on a date before us?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, Well, Andrea, do you have a good job.
Speaker 3: I have a pretty good job. Yeah, because you know, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if he's the one with a really good job, and if maybe he didn't feel like it was an equal situation, then maybe I just want it to be something other than then that's all he wanted.
Speaker 2: Because it's just so predictable people.
Speaker 4: If you're going to look up with somebody, then at least call him back period, Right.
Speaker 3: I mean I think so, you know, and I've found.
Speaker 2: To communicate that if that's all you're looking for, just say it, because I've done that before when I've been dating and I've been like, I'm not interested in anything but tonight, And usually it's better because they're like, cool, thanks for clarifying, let's get crazy. Yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I wish you would have said that if that were the case. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another another date. Okay, Okay, come back. Get your first Day follow Up, Next.
Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your First Date follow Up, and Andrea is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Christopher. She has no idea why. She thinks maybe it's because she hooked up with him too quickly, because they went on one date and then they hooked up as for the rest of the date. Andrea refresh everybody's memory before we call him. On your date with Christopher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just we got along really well. You know, we have got me at dinner. He has a great job. I liked him. You know, it's been two weeks. I texted him twice. I haven't heard anything. I'm hoping it's just something happy with his service or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be it's a tech issue. Maybe. All right, Well we'll see if we can figure out. We're gonna get him on the phone right now and ask him why is ghosting you, and then see if you still want another date after you hear the reason. Here we go. Hello, I may I speak to Christopher? Please?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah? Speaking?
Speaker 2: Hey man? How are you? My name is Jewbel. I host a radio show called the Jewbel Show. Hi, Christopher, I'm on the Jubil Show too. My name is Nina.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Victoria. How's it going.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, no, I listened to The Jubil Show all the time. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh you do? Well? Then if you listen all the time, have you heard you? Have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 6: That's that's the second where you guys like call up to see like somebody's cheating on like their their girlfriend or their boyfriend or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, that's to catch a cheater. We do that, though, we do do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This one is the one where if you gohost somebody after going on a date, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, and that's what this is.
Speaker 3: So wait, this isn't the cheating thing.
Speaker 2: No, this is not. This is a first tape follow up. So you went on a date with someone and you're ghosting them and they want to know why. Oh hell, hello, did he hang up? Yeah? He just hung up?
Speaker 3: Why are you ghost all of that? Now?
Speaker 2: Maybe this phone got disconnect? Maybe this soone got disconnected? Yeah, maybe is there a solar flare?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, that's really weird. It sounded like he was about to say something and then he hung up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe well maybe it did drop. Then maybe he didn't hang up. I'm gonna drive and call him back.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, uh, hey guys, I really can't talk.
Speaker 2: What I want to know if you hung up on us? Yes he did, because he's gone again. What man, he's a professional ghoster. Okay, we call him again. Yeah, I'm gonna try it back again.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, listen, guys, I'm married. I can't do this.
Speaker 2: What and he's gone again? What? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What I guess we know why he wanted to know if it was to catch a cheater segment, and also why he's ghosting you. We just got a twofer married.
Speaker 3: He took off his ring. Oh my god, it's is crazy. What are you serious right now?
Speaker 2: He didn't have a ring on or anything when you guys met.
Speaker 3: No, No, definitely not like I always checked people's hands like I'm always checking like garthy and really like I never want I'm really against cheetah and like I've been cheated on before, you know, like I would never do that. Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Where did you meet him? Was it on an app? Or was it in person?
Speaker 3: It was on an app?
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay? Yeah wow wow now you know your answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I guess I do. He should have made up an excuse.
Speaker 2: For real, I just came out with it red there. I would have said something else, like yeah, exactly, all of a sudden, Hey, you know what, Hold on one second, Andrea, I just want to see something. Hey, Christopher, would you like to go on another day with Andrea? We'll pay for it, Christopher, he's gone again. Sorry, Andrew, Andrew, I'm so sorry. That is so frustrating.
Speaker 4: I think that there needs to be a rule, and we could start a petition for all dating apps to have a place where you have to answer yes or no are you married?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: So then people have to say I mean, I'm sure people will lie, but at least maybe it'll catch some people that have a little bit of a conscience.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea because some people wouldn't mind, right, They're like, cool, if you want to cheat, right, right, some people would mind exactly. I guess that's why they have Ashley Madison. Well that's what you Yeah, that's the cheating website. Did you just say who? I'm sorry? Well, Andrea, not your fault. You know, you didn't know he lied to you. But hopefully at least you had a good time that one night. That sucks. I'm sorry, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I think I should try to find a way to tell his wife about this. What do you think?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like almost at this point, I mean you feel like, yes, but he's on apps. It's gonna happen again. Do you really want drama in your life right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I mean, yeah, girl code don't lie if it comes out. But just do you want to invite that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of time and energy to spend on something too, to track down his wife and then tell her and then have to get involved in their drama. But when you only met him one time. But if she pops up, you tell her everything you know.
Speaker 4: Andrea Andrewa there, she just want to go find the wife.
Speaker 1: So Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com