Speaker 1: Get your head us together and we're going to start to party and start.
Speaker 2: Part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 3: The Elvis DA ran After Party.
Speaker 4: The After Party Podcast. We're here. The party's over. Now we're clean enough the mess. Actually we had a big show.
Speaker 3: We are doing this podcast on Wednesday, November twelfth.
Speaker 4: Today's show was emotional filling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, interesting, it was full service.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, we have the best job in the world if you stop and look back at what we do and who get to.
Speaker 4: Do it with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but today exhausted me. And the example of exhaustion is right here to my right, Nate. Yeah, you look like you're about to fall over.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: You worked hard today. It was a busy day.
Speaker 6: Well thought, money, I do, and a plus my allergies or my asthma's up there a little.
Speaker 4: We had dogs in here, so you're you're wheezing, and.
Speaker 2: I noticed when it's it's like that, I do get.
Speaker 4: Quiet because you don't have any oxygen.
Speaker 2: Going to your break.
Speaker 5: Your body's fighting something.
Speaker 7: Did you have to take an allergy pill before they came in?
Speaker 2: I did take one because I knew i'd be around them.
Speaker 7: Didn't didn't help at all.
Speaker 2: I know it makes you sleepy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that while you're acting like this all lethargic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's drugs man.
Speaker 7: It's crazy what our pills do to us though, because my migraine pill, if I take a full one, makes me lethargic and have to pee. It must be like a diuretic.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 7: Would it be for pee?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you fall asleep in a puddle.
Speaker 7: Of your own that's what that one does. Our pills do weird things.
Speaker 6: My cholesterol medication kept me up at night, like what's what's that? Low cholesterol or insomnia?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Which one do I want?
Speaker 4: Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But we had a great show today. You on what pills are God? Oh my lord, are you a few?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I've got blood pressure going on.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You remember that day his blood pressure medication?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Yeah, you remember that day?
Speaker 4: No, what happened?
Speaker 2: Well you don't because he passed.
Speaker 4: Wait to put your feet up.
Speaker 7: Everyone's laughing.
Speaker 4: No, I used to pass out all the time.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: My doctors almost killed me, by the way, I think I could sue them had I died. My state would sue them. We were at the Zoo Miami and I faded on the golf cart and fell out of the cop cart in front of the elephants.
Speaker 4: And I remember, Uncle Johnny, I stand back.
Speaker 10: Everybody will stand back as you're just like limp on the ground.
Speaker 4: But remember that we.
Speaker 2: Were doing the show one day. He looks scary and he goes, I think.
Speaker 3: I passed at Okay, this is after I had my uh my stomach.
Speaker 9: Staple bariatric surgery.
Speaker 2: Jerry aftric surgy.
Speaker 4: They didn't.
Speaker 9: Surgery old people, bariatric surgery.
Speaker 7: Okay, So anyway, wait the more you on something one time where you fell a zombie like we were in Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the go be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, but that's not a pill ye ask me what pills upon? Well that's a needle. But anyway, so they said, okay, well now you have to take your medication, your your blood pressure medicine, and you.
Speaker 4: Have to just you know, chop it up. You can't take the pill form because it won't go through the new hole to my stomach. It's a long story.
Speaker 3: So you have to chop up the powder and take it all at once. But those were time release capsules. The thing is is, once you take the whole thing the powder. It's not time release anymore. It goes immediately to drop your blood pressure. Solo, you're dying.
Speaker 7: They didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: They didn't think about it. No one thought about it. Think Cher should have known about that. So I kept baiting and falling off golf carts at the zoo in front of elephants.
Speaker 6: So he looks a scary and scary and I think I'm gonna pass out, and the break was about to start, so he goes, I'm gonna land on the floor.
Speaker 2: You raised my legs, moved my microphones.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what You're supposed to do. You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I will die on the mic And there he was holding the mic over his face.
Speaker 2: There a sound of this.
Speaker 4: It exists.
Speaker 9: That's great.
Speaker 4: So anyway, the doctors almost killed me. They should have known about that. No, I didn't die.
Speaker 9: We should save that and replay it for our thirtieth anniversary next yearniversary show coming up.
Speaker 4: I don't think I want that on the highlight rode.
Speaker 5: I passed out ones from blood pressure medication because I was taking birth control and the birth control spiked my blood pressure. So then they put me on a bloo pressure pill to bring it back down. Then I stopped taking the birth control, but I was still taking the blood pressure medicine. Passed out at a Mexican restaurant, traumatized my No, I like kind of slumped over onto my sister and I came to and there was a man standing over me, and I was soaking wet, and he was.
Speaker 7: Like, we have a pulse.
Speaker 5: It's okay, And my sister's crying.
Speaker 3: It looked was, oh my god, did you did you leave your body right there?
Speaker 4: I guess right there at Dell Talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 5: The last thing I remember saying is is that hot in here?
Speaker 4: And then out? Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah? That time when I ate all those mini cinnabon things, seven of them in about two minutes, and I passed out in the studio.
Speaker 4: It was an heart attack, dabbing my head with towels.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 2: Retell the story for you don't know that? No, So this was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Were we here?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 7: I don't remember?
Speaker 2: We watch this happen?
Speaker 8: I mean somebody was there because someone woke me up. Okay, go ahead, but I think I'm pretty sure it was in Tribeca, but I forget what fast food place it was, but whatever it was, someone came up with all these cinnabon minis, the one stuffed with the cream. They were like, you know, they were round donut things, and I ate seven of them in two minutes and I just fell down and I blacked out, and so I came too with that. It could have been scary. I forget who it was, patting my head with paper towels.
Speaker 2: I was like, what happened?
Speaker 8: And so after that, I mean I was probably about two fifteen, two twenty at that point. That was like one of my biggest times. And so I went to the doctor and my cholesterol was through the roof. My blood pressure was so high I was dying. Everything was in the red.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: So that's when I decided to kind of cut back and be a good boy, and I tried to be ever since, and I haven't been over two hundred pounds since then, so that's kind of good. But that was the only time I remember passing out. But there was that one time when I was on levequin. I don't remember what it was for, but my doctor never told me that I couldn't lift heavy things. So I carried eight bags of groceries out of my car, and as I stumbled up the steps, I fell down and collapsed, and an ambulance had to calm the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, I thought I was having a heart attack. What about you, Garrett? Ever faint? I've had diabetic faint episode.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm alive, obviously, But I remember I was in high school and it was early in the morning. My mom left for work, and I woke up to and I had one of those episodes. And I woke up to my two uncles who came to check on me, punching each other and they had a fight. They hated each other, but they got into a fight. I woke up to them fighting in my room. I go, the hell is happening? And then they asked me who the president was and I and I said the wrong president that I went to the They weren't. No, they were fist fighting. They were fist fighting because the president was Because I was awake at that point.
Speaker 4: Your family, who's the president? I was awake at that point.
Speaker 3: Crap out of your uncle, Yeah, ask you who the president is? What scary is fainting right now?
Speaker 4: Scary? Does that thing where he passes out?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, you know, anytime they take blood from me, I have that queasy.
Speaker 3: Why do they take blood from you? Whenever I give blood? Whenever did you get blood? Why are you fainting? No?
Speaker 9: Whenever I have to do lad result, I have to do blood tests and stuff that had that vaso bagel reaction, right.
Speaker 4: Bagel everything? Queasy? Why are you lying ahead? And now you're not answering question? I did faint? Question back in the again, hold on, hold on? Do you hear me? Do you hear me?
Speaker 9: In your mouth?
Speaker 4: I'm asking you a question. Yeah, why are you passing out?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 9: I'm not passing out now.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are.
Speaker 9: You got the sleeping It's the line of inertia. The body at rests is at rest.
Speaker 3: We're having a conversation with your hold on, we're having a conversation with you, and you're not hearing it.
Speaker 4: You don't hear it. Oh, I hear it.
Speaker 9: I was about to give you my answer that the time I fainted was during the antigen test from the pandemic. It was the middle of July. I wanted to see if I'd already had the had COVID or not. So I took the antigen test. So they took blood from me, and then I walked out of the trailer in the hot sun, and next thing I know, I.
Speaker 3: Was on the floor again. I'm asking you why you're passing out now now. I'm not passing out right now, Yes you are. We were just watching your Your eyes were closing.
Speaker 4: Is this a dream?
Speaker 2: My eyes were not closed.
Speaker 7: Closed. I always look like that.
Speaker 5: So much video of Scary passing out in places that he doesn't even realize it's happening. It's usually a dinner when we all go out to dinner for something. By the end of the night, Scary is in and out of consciousness.
Speaker 1: What so you have to be standing you're sitting right now.
Speaker 9: If I'm stressed or high anxiety, I wouldn't have moments.
Speaker 4: You're just relaxed.
Speaker 3: This is like being hypnotized in a way. No, you're going into hypnosis right now.
Speaker 2: I think you did keep your eyes open.
Speaker 4: I think it was like a relative of being hypnotized. Don't you think you know?
Speaker 9: That's why I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: Just now that you're telling you we took a photo of you, this is this is what you.
Speaker 10: Look like, Scary does this, he'll you know, he's very nice and he'll give me a ride home sometimes.
Speaker 5: But if you are quiet in the car with scary, he will fall asleep while he's driving. Yeah, like red light, if we stop, stop signing, red light, whatever it is, he dozes off and we're like, wake up, we got dangerous.
Speaker 10: Red lights he's giving me and they turned green.
Speaker 4: Eventually he's taking me home today. I don't worry. I will keep you. I'm gonna tackle you good luck. That's why I play the E d.
Speaker 9: M channel, and you know in my car because I like music.
Speaker 4: You are such an odd work of nature. I love you. We gotta get out of here. We're done. Is that I was not passing out just now you can now, you know.
Speaker 3: I bet he's under hypnosis now and there's a trigger word he heard and he falls under.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, like sugar.
Speaker 4: Part of my dream is his dream right now. It's bagels. Don't you feel a little out of it?
Speaker 9: A little bit because I'm winded because I never know you.
Speaker 4: Jemmy Jackson Allen elvist Ran after party