Speaker 1: I agree with you, Snoop. It's one more thing. I'm strong and getty, one more thing before we get to Snoop Do double g. So much drama in LBC before we get to Snoop Dogg. We were talking about the communist soon to be mayor of New York, Mumdani, laying down on a weight bench to try to be cool and failing badly to lift one hundred and thirty five pounds, just miserably. And that's fine. I'm not trying to mock his strength. I just think it's weird that you would sit down with cameras around as a photo op and put yourself in that position and embarrass herself. Somebody found this clip of Riley Gains the swimmer from a couple of years back, cranking out reps on one hundred and sixty five pounds, which thirty more pounds is significantly heavier than one hundred and thirty five pounds. But she was cranking out reps on one hundred and sixty five pounds when she weighed one hundred and thirty herself. Yeah, probably has that swimmer's upper body, probably about what mcdonny ways too. But anyway, so that comparing contrast. I don't care about the strength. But you mentioned he had very soft, weak looking hands. Yes he has very soft like look.
Speaker 2: Yes, soft hands, soft mannerisms, just the way he moves them.
Speaker 1: All of it. Now, my dad was always commenting on people's guy's hands. That was a big thing for him, guys with soft hands or guys with strong hands. He grew up in a very agricultural, working class background, and I remember when I got a job at the working at the feed lot and my hands were pretty beat up, baling hay and stuff like that, and he said, look at the hands of a working man and meant to meant a lot to him to have rugged hands. Yeah. I think my hands are just very normal. But I have had a couple of different women comment on my hands over the years positively, and I never thought anything of it. But then you mentioned the guy's hands. I thought, okay, that's a thing for women to notice a guy's hands.
Speaker 2: There is And before any of the men on this show get a complex, I promise you're all fine, okay, because this is this This started with a handshake for me. I I because when I when you're hanging out with the guy or you're interested in him, like women do. Look at your hands?
Speaker 1: Do you want to see You never knew that. I never knew that till today.
Speaker 2: There's you know what, you mentioned it on on the radio show. There is strength behind it. You can you can tell like a manly man's hands. And then there's also a cleanliness aspect, because you don't want some dude that's got you know, three weeks AGO's lunch under his ring fingernail because he bites his nails and all that gross stuff.
Speaker 3: Right there you go.
Speaker 2: But I went to shake a guy's hand and I hadn't I didn't know anything about him. It was just the first, right off the bat handshake, and he looked like a regular dude, and he shook it. It was it was the limpest, most small, soft, Oh, I'm like getting a physical reaction to him. It grossed me out. And so that was what started me really like looking at them and it's a complex.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's a dead fish handshake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally dead fish.
Speaker 2: But then I started noticing, like there were other guys that I ended up working with in my past and we would be having a conversation and just the way that they would carry themselves with their hands.
Speaker 1: You go, oh my god, you both those belong on a woman. You have chick hands.
Speaker 2: You have chick hands. Yeah, I don't know's it's a bizarre thing, but I do know that there I am not in the minority with this.
Speaker 1: So interesting Joe, and I've always hated the guy that goes too far though with the manly handshake. Okay, great, yeah you're trying to crush my bones. Good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get it. Is absolutely right. Okay, Well, I'm I don't know if I could do anything I could do about my hands, my legs. I'm working on my legs at the gym because i have bird legs and I'm trying to fix that. But man, doing the goblet squats, my legs are so sore today, so it must be.
Speaker 2: There's also the Bulgarian split squats. You should look into those.
Speaker 1: All that's a sexual maneuver or something you do in the gym, something.
Speaker 2: To do in the gym work. I don't know, some people get weird in there, but uh, those are split squats. So you put one leg up and you have the kettlebell and you go down and.
Speaker 1: Do a squat with split squats. You're gonna hate me for that one. Yeah, okay, now onto the Snoop Dogg thing. So he took I think a grand kid to a movie the other day, and he didn't like the wokeness they're sliding into the movie and him having to explain it to a child. Here we go.
Speaker 4: I took my glass on and see what there was a movie with a buzz.
Speaker 1: Light but the new the New buzz the light Year.
Speaker 4: I think it's j Palmer is in that movie. Plays like the Daughter. So we're watching it and the lady which is Keiky's mama. They move on into the space years. They move down a line and the like, and she had a baby?
Speaker 1: What a woman?
Speaker 4: Or my grandmston in the middle of the movie like Papa sloop How she have a baby with a woman? She a woman? Oh shit, I didn't come in for this shot. I just came to watch a goddamn movie. Hey man, watch the movie.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: They just said she and she had a baby. They both women's how does she have a baby? Sh movie ain't over it. So it's like this, fuck me, I'm scared to go to the movies. And then like y'all throwing me in the middle of shit that I don't have an answer for.
Speaker 2: First of all, I love how just stoned he is.
Speaker 1: He's like the the mole.
Speaker 2: What was the movie with the buzz.
Speaker 1: Like toy story. He's like, no, the new one.
Speaker 2: But oh my god.
Speaker 1: See that's the problem.
Speaker 2: This is a child's movie. Yeah, but they can't get over themselves enough to just leave that type of crap out of it.
Speaker 1: And they know exactly what they're doing totally. You don't need to do that, Snoop said. Uh, he doesn't like that they're putting it everywhere, and by it he means woke stuff for LGBTQ plus stuff. That's one of the weird things about the whole coalition of the left that includes a bunch of different groups that don't agree with each other. Like the black community is less tolerant of LGBTQ plus stuff than any other group based on all kinds of polling, particularly black women, but they all tend to vote for the same party, or at least they have in the past. They're like, she had a baby with another woman. Well, my grandson in the middle of the movie is like, Papa Snoop, how she have a baby with a woman. I said, oh shit, I didn't come in for this shit. I just came to watch a goddamn movie. He's got a point, so it's like, fuck me. I am like, I'm scared to go to the movies now, y'all throwing me in the middle of this shit for something I don't have an answer.
Speaker 3: Four swears a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys bless him for saying it. Yeah, and he can yeah because he's uh, you know, because nobody's good there. The left is not going to criticize him. Straight white male says that, oh, you're gonna get absolutely killed. But he can say that because you can't take on one member of your side. It's the uh NATO of the what there's a name for that, the NATO political NATO or whatever. But it's like, an attack on one is an attack all. So we stand up for each other on these different things. We won't attack each other. But yeah, that is funny.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that economics so hasn't eliminated this. Didn't like snow White. It was a Wix movie. Yes, it died in the box side.
Speaker 1: It's just it just shows you how committed they are to this crap. They care more about making sure we got two women having a baby in the movie than whether or not they make money. I don't have to worry about it anymore because my kids roll their eyes at it or or whatever. But when they were younger, I didn't want to have that conversation you'd like, Snoop said, I just want to go to the effing movie and sit there. I don't want to have to have a conversation about anything.
Speaker 2: I am going through the process of bringing a child into this world, and I am scared out of my efing mind. I am gonna bust out all the old VHS tapes, all the ones that I grew up with. They aren't even gonna know what's happening in today's Disney because I'm not even playing that game.
Speaker 1: That that is a very very good idea.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't believe Snoop Dogg's a grandfather. Time flies, I guess that's it.