Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every Queens rapper. He ain't so great as your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop mioneer. One up his DJ E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink.
Speaker 1: Chans, motherfucking post.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year, c That's it's time for drink champs. Drink up, motherfucking motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Would it gonna be? Hoping it should be? This is your boy n A O N A A one ups d J E f N this drink chances, motherfucker man, And right now our guest. He has changed changed music, change the face of music. He has countless hiss countless break records, countless, I'm counted them. He's he is really changed the face of music. He's he's innovative, motivator. He's one of the best personalities in music business period. I could watch him just talk. I can watch him just he's just he's just just a natural entertainment. He walked in the spot just now and hate me.
Speaker 3: Cord so in case.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we talked about we talked about the fact it was the damn peckabo t motherfuck.
Speaker 2: Pain in the buildings.
Speaker 1: Pay I assume that's what that sounds.
Speaker 2: My first aloud, I was I was the best.
Speaker 1: Not the best I had to That's that's that's that's one of my big questions. I was going to ask you, do you still love performing?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite thing of this whole. It's in a tie with making other people's vision come to life and performing. It's like, that's like my favorite ship. Like to see somebody like it's like commissioning a painting, you know what I'm saying, and actually have it, actually have somebody come like, wow, that's exactly how I thought that was gonna look. And then performing its neck and neck for me, that's my favorite part.
Speaker 1: That's a major Major Records, So you don't the crowd could literally be a hype man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have to do a lot of singing lesson. I ain't been on stage in like a year and a.
Speaker 1: Half that you're saying that you missing it.
Speaker 2: I missed it, man, I ain't been on stage and like a year some change, and I didn't know what be and tired was until last night, because that Cardio on that motherfucking stage was a different beast and I was not I was not prepared, but I got tired like halfway through. But you know, I'm also thirty six.
Speaker 1: It's not that that makes a noise.
Speaker 2: I'm not out. I'm glad. I didn't even glamb it that.
Speaker 1: He didn't get to kill Get what happened here right here?
Speaker 2: I couldn't have it. Also, can we get my wife a tear? Chance? Sonny given to kill?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: We want to give up? You was supposed to get up your chair. A god, your shivy is dad for real? He's looked around like that. These niggas is wack.
Speaker 1: So one of one of the stories I wanted to get to immediately was the Cheraiment story, right okay, yeah, because I started to look more further into it and y'all said he was your friendship, So yeah, No, I never lost.
Speaker 2: Love for okay, like that was never a thing. He just made me think about shit a little harder and kind of fucked up my way.
Speaker 1: What is exact words? He said, you fucked up music.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't change anywhere. He said, A nigga said you fucked.
Speaker 4: Up music for real, and he was dead serious, dead serious, like you want to be sarcastic joking with you.
Speaker 2: Nigga said you fucked up music for real singers, and I thought he was joking and I laughed and he was like, nah, for real, was fond of that when he so for that for a better term? Right, how did you discover orto?
Speaker 1: To him? Because I'm gonna be honest with you. What's the guy?
Speaker 2: His name Robin?
Speaker 1: He used it in the told he wasn't the talkbox.
Speaker 2: That's a completely different He used talkbox. So that was like, you gotta learn how to fucking play keys, and you know you gotta play version. What do you celebrate?
Speaker 1: So so how did you get so?
Speaker 2: What? What was it in the studio record? I was it was a fucking commercial. There's a goddamn commercial.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dark dark Child used it on a Jennifer Yeah producing. Dark Child use it on the Jennifer Lopez remix and I heard it for like two seconds. I'm like, I gotta find out what that is because I want to use it on the whole song.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny That's how I got introduced. Told told about Auto too. Was Jennifer Lopez. Somebody says that that they I was in an engineer. I was in. I was with an engineer engineer, and he told me, he said, listen, just got to do for jennif vocals. So I didn't know. I thought it was just some singing ship. Now you like like you took it, and now everybody like I take her to use it.
Speaker 2: How it wasn't supposed to be used? Well, you said you heard the share record. Was that you didn't know? I hadn't heard the share record up until that point. Wow, once I found it, then people start saying, you know, share this, And then I heard Kanye use it like before my ship came out. I used it before Kanye, but Kanye's use of it came out before mine. So it was a ton of people had used it, and nobody was able to influence a generation, you know what I'm saying. So it was it was it was highly sought after.
Speaker 4: Well everybody was using it, nobody at the level that you used it exactly.
Speaker 2: And even even the people that did, like Kanye did it on a bunch of interludes on Cottage dropout and I heard that, I'm like, oh, that's the ship I'd be using. And then it still wasn't able to influence a generation until I got involved with ato's and heartbreaks, and then then now everybody's like, oh I got it from godspel auto too and harder when you perform, you perform in order to I never use altotune live because the thing about auto tune it only can process one voice at a time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So if you're performing with it and you're singing, but also twenty thousand people are also singing, it's it goes to different. It sucks up your own constant. It's hard twenty thousand questions at one time, but alto tune is only able to do one at a time. So I never use it live. I make sure I do everything I do live is uh is autoitude free because it just sounds fucking stupid. And it was oh boy, that's that was three days of that wow, rolland loud, just all performing with auto time, just everybody, So three days of that sound and it was just I don't I don't know how motherfuckers could.
Speaker 1: Listen to that.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you realize how big all I do is win.
Speaker 2: The record is so we we we started calling it the Confetti song. Confederate. I was like, what you're doing? Switch Now we call it the confetti song because you only play it when Confettians. It's that big where it's like the end of every sports event, the end of every fucking thing. People are changing the words to fit their narrative. It's just, yeah, I know how big it is the publishing Confetti just confess, just Confediti. Now I'm just ripping them up the front.
Speaker 1: Is this something that college said to you? He said yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm tired of losing. I'm tired of losing. I refuse to lose. All I want to do is win. And I'm like, cool, you just wrote the song get out. I went straight in. I went straight in, but I did the ad libs first, and he didn't understand what I was doing. I did reverse. I learned it from I learned from bus around all the time, so I learned from bust arounds. I did the ad libs first to set the tone for the top line. Uh call. It was like, I don't like this, you gotta we gotta pick another beat. And I'm like, dude, you you gotta get the fuck out of here if you would just accommodate me and leave nigga. So he left and when he came back, it was the biggest song. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like, I don't correct me if I'm wrong. It's the biggest one, the biggest one. I'm still I'm just how.
Speaker 2: Many of those do we have? Can we get more of those? So I can take home the you everything you don't want to do that for everything, whatever you need.
Speaker 1: So so I sus says this right, and I think you said you went into depression, but you didn't go too depression because of that.
Speaker 2: That was just that was the straw that broke the camel's back. That was just it. I was going through so much ship already, you know, from the initial hate of Autotoon, you know what I'm saying, just from everybody. But it was like I can handle Twitter and Instagram and ship like that. I could deal with that. And at that time, it was like, dude, you can do fifteen second videos autoto attleton, I can deal with that, Like I don't even know Jason, Like I can deal with that ship. But this some woman in front of you or something like that. Something were gonna get We're gonna get to all that ship was fine. But I actually like you're talking about somebody like us here that I that in my bedroom writing down lyrics to Jesus. But like I'm sitting like as a kid, I'm sitting in my bed writing down lyrics to this song so I can learn his song. I'm righting dow fucking my way, Like you know what I'm saying, Man, what I say, I'm screaming in my room. I'm like singing this nigga song and then that person that I respect so much tells me that I fucked up everything.
Speaker 1: And the weird part about it, you said you went to the back of the playing.
Speaker 2: He no, it was so it was first class and you know the little the little cut, the fighting tens. They called me back there. So to have that like you know, you know, you know that one person in the click that's always apologizing for something like my bad Bros. That's because somebody he truly respected told him to stop doing something that he actually liked doing. And that's how that felt. So you know what I'm saying, I could deal with Twitter and people I don't even know Ship like that. But but somebody I truly respect coming to me and saying that that's tore me down. And he didn't really explain it.
Speaker 1: He just said, no, Bro.
Speaker 2: I called Mark Pitts after that. I call hi, Mark Pitts. When I got off the plane, I'm like, bro, your boy. He's like, oh man, he just be saying. My prisiness manager at the time like, no, your boy, and he's like, oh yeah, he just be saying Ship. I'm like, I'm trying to picture you just walk away with your head. What what do you say? Right after he says that nothing, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, or you can tell me if you wanted these type of people. If I think a person don't like me, I immediately don't like them.
Speaker 2: Is that Penny No. But I'm the kind of person that if I find out somebody don't fuck with me, I try to got what I did.
Speaker 1: Oh no, ye yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to because I've been I've been gas lit so much in my career, my managers and labels and ship. It's I automatically think everything that's happening to me is because of me, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I automatically think that.
Speaker 1: So in your head after us says this, you're saying, you know what if.
Speaker 2: I be right? No, it might be right, yo, because because this is you gotta think I've seen this man work. He's got perfect pitch. He's got this man never needs spectum, someone never need all the time, like he never needed. This nigga in my eyes, almost like Michael Jackson. On my eyes, this nigga is the best musician of all time. If he said this is like Herbie Hancock telling me I'll hit a wrong note. Bro, I did obviously, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Obviously. To me, I would immediately say, I'm throwing confessions.
Speaker 2: So what you want to put some of the face I'm not. Now I'm in my hotel and like I'm completely opposite, bro, like I'm like this thing, it might be right.
Speaker 1: Okay, define all the two comes out, not just in you you Okay.
Speaker 2: He knew what he was doing, all right. It's not like he didn't know when that when the nigga says something is whack, it's whack.
Speaker 1: He said, so you said too many.
Speaker 2: T Paine, He said, you're t paining too much. But but that's actually bigger than the second originated and the second verse. Okay, nigga, I started out as I was DJ Pain before I was T pain. Nobody makes it to the second verse. Okay, nigga, Yeah, tell me tell me a song that Drake got on where he goes second? He knows this, This man knows this. Nobody makes it to the second verse.
Speaker 1: So where are you at when you actually hear?
Speaker 2: I'm at home. I saw someone's hold you. No, nigga, it's all over the internet everywhere. Anybody has to call me. I mean if people weren't calling. But I'm just picking up the phone. I said it.
Speaker 3: I heard it.
Speaker 2: Stop, I seen it. Bro, When did you hear it?
Speaker 1: What do you immediately think? You think he's thissing you?
Speaker 2: Or you think of course really? Of course, A wise man once said, I can't not to hustle. But that's like, I'm the face of this, just like Loui Yatti was the face of mumble rap. Anytime somebody talked about mumble rap, lou Yatta was the first person I come up. I was the face of auto tune anybody. Anytime somebody said auto tune, I'm the face. So when you say auto tune is whack, I'm the face. If I would have said Blue Yankees are terrible, everybody will been like, are you just jay Z?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Want to know? I'm just saying I don't. I'm not from New York, Nigga, Dont worry.
Speaker 4: Ye if someone says, did you'll podcast? Motherfuckers gonna take a person you know, ain't pert doing the podcast?
Speaker 2: Alcohol and.
Speaker 1: The jay Z because I thought he was kind of bigging you up, like yo, y'all taking his ship like his teeth. Pain is the first, that's his ship. That's how I took it. I'm not. I'm not you so I can't in.
Speaker 2: The second verse, Yeah, I gottes and I can concur know how you know how far down the sales of Molly went with that, Nigga said, I own pop Moley. Really don't everything, bro. Anytime this nigga says something is whack, it's trash. Everybody like Nigga, don't funk with that sitting on marrow.
Speaker 1: I'm not I threl out of your niggah to be out on the soul.
Speaker 2: Once he said, I'm trying to hear big and some cuts from.
Speaker 1: Norri and how could you not?
Speaker 2: My ing went through the roof. I said, what the he just picked me up? I was done yesterday? What the hell? No he is words like I mean it's whole.
Speaker 1: Like so, let me ask you, as an artist, you think this is a shot being taken at you do you gotta.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind this is after usher. It's like that's what I'm already feeling it And hold.
Speaker 1: You because dependent say, do I answer back?
Speaker 2: I did? You did? I did? It was gonna be the entry this record. Yeah, it was tracy like wrap Nigga, uh No, But I was I'm also drunk so that I thought I was real into myself at the time. But no, I didn't like while I was don't even know, I can't even remember, Like I was like really drunk, Like it was like the end I was. I was like, I was like ready to go. I was ready to be done. I was like, if I'm gonna go with the business, I was done with life. Nigga was like, no, I was no.
Speaker 5: Nos in your mind at this point.
Speaker 2: I was like good, I was good, Like what am I doing this for? Like I'm good if I'm gonna go out. I'm gonna go out super drunk. I'm gonna just drink myself to death. Hopefully my heart rate goes up fast enough and I.
Speaker 1: Could just so your engineer is somewhere sitting on this record somewhere in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I did it in Vegas. I know I was in Vegas at the time because I made the record after I did a show in Vegas and everybody in the crowd was like, Jay Zu killed you roll. That was home. I'm never doing Chelsea again. So it was and it's all like bros. It's all you know, white boys are the bro And I'm like, my dude, I'm up there like playing the piano. I'm like, no, no, the whole time I'm playing the piano and singing, I'm like, all right, y'all got it, Fuck you niggas. I'm out there. And I ended the show early and then I just went and drank myself, trying to drink myself and death. And I was just like I'm doing was involved. It was a lot of hens. That was. It was all straight room temperature. Yeah, I was straight out the bottle. I was just like, man, I'm gonna just go like the next day, my managers was like, do you remember saying fuck jay Z on stage? I was like no, I didn't like cool, here's a video somebody remixed it. But now man, I was just ready to ready to go man. And I went in the studio and I started recording the record and my managers were like, I think we just need to take a break. You're on a lot of records. Uh, that's just gonna last. People are doing promo for you, you know, gonna nobody. You're not gonna be missed. And then we were supposed to take a break for like two months, and I'll take a break for like four years, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, sorry to change something a little bit, but a lot of times you said something that was that they won't miss you. The fans have to actually miss you, Like a lot of times when the artists, when the artist is over, you know over you know, on on all the things you on on the radio you want to they don't appreciate you, Like yeah, like me doing shows overseas, I always felt better because they only got to see me once a year as opposed to doing it in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: But my fuck is just so used to you like you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, it is a that's that's probably the most Brooklyn thing I've heard. That said it's real normal, like jay Z down the streets. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: So so if this record was to ever see the light.
Speaker 2: Of day, I don't even think I finished it because because my manager came in the booth while I was doing the booth like this. It's a good manager would have just stopped, all right, now you're doing so much and I'm like, they got it, and he's like, okay, now you gotta go home.
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 2: What year was that record? The Death of Attitude?
Speaker 4: Remember, Engineer, you started doing records though without autotune? Though right no, because I swore I'm not.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. Remember we got a record from him? Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I could have sworn that you sent us a record for him that didn't have autotune on it.
Speaker 2: That was probably an engineer's fault. Man, Because I was like joy I turned it down and there was around no reality time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah. Did you ever meet ja after this?
Speaker 2: A ton of times?
Speaker 3: A ton of times?
Speaker 2: So I love how he laughed. I'm so fucking awkward, bro, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: So I saw him and be at a Grammy after party.
Speaker 1: I love the floors.
Speaker 2: I love the floors him and be at the Grammy.
Speaker 1: At the party, I.
Speaker 2: Had two cups of Hennessy, so I couldn't shake his Hennessy. I ain't going nowhere. It didn't, it didn't leave. You didn't shake the man's hand. I couldn't. I had two cups of Hendy. It's more important than because put it. There's no tables, there was literally nowhere. I had to put it on the ground. It had been weird, but there were whatever, but they were really fucking they were like, no, they were they were. They were very full, so I would have my finger in the hole. So two cups of Hannessy stupid, and I was up. I was thinking of what to say. I wanted to say two things and they collided. I wanted to say thank you for everything, but also sorry for the confusion. And I said sorry for everything.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: He knew I couldn't shake his hand, and the nigga hit me with one of the it's all good, bro on my head, bro, why And then I tried to Oh God, damn. I tried to comfort myself a little bit by doing the elbow to be she hit the elbow, the fucking Hennessy dropped on her white dress. God, this is getting I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go find the closest gun. I'm gonna just go ahead and just find the closest gun. Listen, this has been great. I appreciate Tom. I'm gonna just go ahead and I'm good and ended. Now I'm gonna just go find security. Come on, you kick me out, bro, somebody come take these I don't know, somebody kick me out this motherfucker, please, Bro. Shit my elbow and no ship, long long ass white dress too, like one of the ones like somebody just wanted to carry behind you and shit, yeah it was. I did not do good that day.
Speaker 1: I formed it in front of you one day or so much jam or something like that. So I hit.
Speaker 2: Two people that was supposedly connected to Jay z on at summer jam. They told me he was triple booked and he wasn't gonna be there because I was calling to say when Jay performs the song was important. I want to go out. I want to go out and support the ship. They say these triple book He's not even gonna be at Summer Jam. The nigga shows up at Summer Jam and I'm like, okay, cool, way to fucking do that. I guess I wish I had. I wish my managers would fucking lie for me. He comes out on Jez setting. Then he does a bunch of songs and I'm like, ship, I want to go, I want to I wanna. I still want to support the song because by this time I had heard the second verse and ut painting too much, and I'm like, oh, okay, cool, I'm gonna go out. Keep in mind, jay Z is always surrounded what a pack of Muslims. I can say that because I'm Muslims, pack of muscles. He's surrounded by by fruit of Islam all the time, niggas in suits. Boom Ebro comes up and I say, Hebro, Bro, he's about to do the song. I gotta go out there, he said. Hebro says, te pains come and make a whole f O.
Speaker 1: I found.
Speaker 2: They back up. You can't just get on jay Z's stage when like it's jay Z my nigga. You can't just get up there. They make a hole. I go on stage.
Speaker 1: I'm with him.
Speaker 2: The whole time he's performing the joint and at the end, I'm like, this is gonna be cool as ship because I'm gonna shake his hand and then we're gonna it's gonna show everybody that's like, it's gonna be We're gonna squash it right here in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He looks at my hands, like, good riddings, and then just walk I was like, worse. We made it worse?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 2: He definitely said breaking? He said good ridden it's summer tam. It's on video like he think it said good riddens and it walks off. Oh, he walks off. He walked off, not good riddings and points at you and goes like this, No, I'm sitting there with my hand out. He looks at my hands, d Marty.
Speaker 1: This is after the Grammy party of this is before them.
Speaker 2: This is before the Grammy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, this is hit on beast.
Speaker 2: Okay, not quite yet. But no, he looks at my hands and goes, good riddens. But he had says, I'm not sure he had his eyes open. I don't know. No, he probably see your hand. He was he see I was the only other nigga on stage. I don't know how looking down, bab, he's looking up. He was looking right at me. I'm not I was the Corners nigga for like six seconds. Go oh my god, I was. You know what people people always say, like t pain has a way of making you feel bad for him. But I'm like, bro, I just don't know the background of these fucking stories. This shiit sucks. It really fucking ups and I don't like legit. Never try to, you know, instigate anything or put these stories out like oh this is gonna be this gonna be good for a podcast or anything like that, like these is real ship, Like you know what I'm saying, I'm just fucking transparent because the image people having in their heads of me don't really mean a lot of shit to me, you know what I'm saying. I've learned how to fucking move past what people think of me, you know what I'm saying. So it's easier to tell these stories when you know you don't give a ship of the outcome, you know what I'm saying. It's just it's it's just so much easier. It's also better when you're drunk. So this is this has been great.
Speaker 1: Recently, you was viral, viral, viral or something that you said that you're standing for. Let's stand on creativity by day. If I was named Nori, you couldn't even be called Corey because it was all right, my bad, So there it is. So we my favorite rapper is one of my favorite rappers. Granddaddy are you? If you listen to my stuff, you can't tell that I love Granddaddy you because I purposely wanted to be different from them.
Speaker 2: You have to. You said something that was crazy. You said, we got two babies event he said, they already doing it.
Speaker 1: I think your message was absolutely correct, but a lot of people don't know, don't know, you don't know so that you were yelling, so when it was yelling, they took it as like you were hating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when well, also because I'm older than twenty five, okay, cool? You know that that helps a lot. That helps a lot to say I'm hating. You know the thing that, like you said in our day, if you remotely sounded, acted, remotely anything similar to another artist, you were immediately canceled. You can do nothing like bro like you can't well you couldn't. You couldn't do that when we're when we're doing our shit, you had to come with something different, originality. The labels were looking for different shit. The labels were looking for andre three thousands lab They weren't like, how.
Speaker 1: Do we the labels is lazy now the labels actually going back then, the labels let you get hot.
Speaker 3: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Labels made seventeen billion dollars last year? I believe you know how much artists made of that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Twelve percent? Wow, twelve fucking percent all artists. I don't know. If you've been on the Discovery page and Spotify lately, it's a lot of artists right now. More. There's more artists than chairs in the world right now, and the niggas ain't got to I had to ask for a chair for my wife. It's crazy but that, but we we outnumber these motherfuckers. And it's easier than ever to be your own label now, and niggas is still choosing to spend somebody else's money because it's just hard to spend your own money nobody. Plus the labels are in the mix with the streaming ship to even things all of it. You're independent, you think you're independent, but there's ways to get around that niggas, niggas, it's late for you right now. I didn't do nothing. I just want to redact. I want to redact the couple. I just want to redact a couple's hands. Damn it. All the hell did y'all niggas.
Speaker 1: So let's get back to the originality, Because why did people take your message the wrong way?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why why why you said the most perpose?
Speaker 2: Because because it makes them not a part of the crowd anymore. The thing that the thing that made everybody come together and be like, Okay, this is cool is because motherfuckers is like it works. I'm not I'm not bad at what I do. You just don't understand it. And if you don't understand it, you're old and you're hating, and everybody wants to be like, well, I'm not, I'm not old. I don't think I'm hating. So you have to like it. If you if you are in a friend circle and you pretend to like something for so long, you have to keep doing that, or you have to keep that going. If you are the one person in your friends circle that would actually listen to fucking Nickelback, you're going to be out of their friend circle. Nobody wants to be out of their fucking friends circle. That you have to do it so in order to keep that facade going that your hip and you're cool and you know what you're talking about. You're just old as fuck. You don't understand it. Uh, you have to keep that facade going. And the reason people didn't take they knew what I was talking about. They didn't take it wrong, they didn't take it wrong. They just don't want to be wrong. They don't want to be wrong, they don't want to be like fu damn, this nigga's right.
Speaker 1: Literally the other day the other day, I couldn't tell what the fuck I was listening to the radio because it all just sounds the same. And I just went back to your statement. I was just like THEMN, like, why the fuck? Why was he being chasted?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And and you know what, you know what another reason that people took that message wrong because there was nothing before or that. So what I was doing was my Twitch stream where people send me their music, and I literally do a whole twits stream where I ate I rate music on my Twitch stream. So I'm rating music on my twist stream and everybody sending me the same record, and I'm like, bro, I can literally tell you. It's frustrated.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, because I I like, I like, make money for that ship. You know why, I probably make money for that siting. I'm like, if I'm I get it, I'm getting paid and ship, but please make it enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Part of the part of the reason why people were coming to ask you was because you lot. People didn't know that you coined auto tune, and everyone else kind of sounded like you, right, So I was sounding like, yeah, exactly, they thinking that you was a part of the bunch. So I was reading the comments. I literally posted it on mind. So I posted your clip on my and I read I've read all the comments and they're like, whoa they Most people were confused, because, yeah, you know what it is. I think that the fast nowadays they have a five year memory, and that's it.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I'm telling you what it is. I'm telling you what it is. It's Money's money. It's a popularity contest.
Speaker 1: I like money.
Speaker 2: P P and Coach from QC. P and Coach from QC came out and they said, every time you drop a single, you automatically have to spend two hundred grand for the radio radio promo to make it the most popular. If you don't do that, you're not cutting through the fog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So if you're not willing to do that, and you're like I'm doing right now, bro, I'm spending minimal money. I think on my new record, we probably had fifteen grand right now, just chilling in new record, just promoting it, promoting it. We probably we're probably at that And are you independent? I'm independent, okay? And we are number six that rhythmic.
Speaker 1: Like we make some noise for that, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's just the funniest fucking sound. Had number six, So we had one of the number six, that rhythmic, and we chilling. Like when your record grows organically instead of uh, you know the quick two hundred grand and it goes up crazy. Uh, your scene is unpopular. I'm not gonna lie. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the two hundred ground rock.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. But those are the records that last for two months.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't name me a record from me and him is against each other on this.
Speaker 2: You can't name you a record from two months ago.
Speaker 1: I can't name you a record for yesterday.
Speaker 2: When you're sick, grows organically and it lasts for ten fifteen years that when you can rag on ship, I'm still getting checks from fucking It's a different kind of fan base. It's a loyal one versus an unloyal one. Pop in here. It's the fan base, the loyal fan base against the people that just want to be seen as knowing what's the new ship? You know what I'm saying. Like, it's the people that want to be cool as kids and the people that want to be cool to their kids, which is.
Speaker 3: Me and him.
Speaker 1: Always have this discussion independent or major. I'm always on the major side. I practically hate everything about independent. Really, I made, I made, I made a little more, but I've worked a lot harder independent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I would have a hip record on uh on deaf jam on a Tommy Boy on on a penalty, Yea, it was certain. Sean Pattons will call me, Mike will call me, sh Custer will call me and say, full the funk back, what's the record? Start working?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're talking about that's a difference.
Speaker 1: Full flex no more like fall back, we got it, and then I swear to God they have me. So I want to big them up. But that's that was the time that we were living in Like yeah, so, but it was some two hundred grand though.
Speaker 2: That's what the grand was then too, So it just doesn't take that now, it doesn't take any of that. It's literally four buttons, and you gonna have a song out to them.
Speaker 4: Him is I'm not against the majors, but I'm saying be independent. So if you do upstream to a major, you take advantage of that system.
Speaker 2: I'm not against you walk away from the system to keep it. I'm not against the majors whatsoever, and.
Speaker 1: Not not because he's here, But you know, that's that's what I gotta agree with what Rockefeller did, Rockefeller when they was using the major but still owning their masters.
Speaker 2: That's the difference. That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm into. I'm into that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm not against the majors. You just gotta know the steps, right, you gotta know what's going on. You gotta know what's actually happening with your ship. And I mean I felt I fell victims to that multiple times. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I know they pay for everything. I get to pay it back. I'm making millions ship.
Speaker 1: It's the worst loan ever, long.
Speaker 2: Time that's happening downside. Oh my god, when you can't but this is the worst law. The difference between making fast food music and gourmet music is you can pay that back. With gourmet music. I can get three million dollars from Universal right now and pay it back in two years.
Speaker 1: Let's make some mois for that.
Speaker 2: Without releasing music. I'm still getting checks from fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. But it's like catalog. But when you when you make fast food music and your ship goes away in too much, you can't. You can't get that advance back, you know what I'm saying. They're like this long as hot as fuck. Here's two million dollars. You made ninety thousand off of it. We're gonna need the rest of that very soon.
Speaker 1: He was on Atlantic right, I was.
Speaker 2: I was on First of all, I was on Jive job. I was on Give right, Who's who, Who's very white? So I was on Jive and then Jive caved and turned into r c A. And they didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they did that to me. They didn't say welcome to the.
Speaker 2: I'm so crazy. So the crazy thing was the worst thing about that. That that uh that that that venture and that joint venture was r c A acquired four labels. They got which was they got They got all I know is they got Jive, but I think they got some of Epic, they got some of death Jam, they got like a lot of ship. So r c A acquired four labels worth of artists, but they only still had one label worth of employees. Wow. So if you had ten records to take the radio, if you got a Chris Brown joint place, you did your job for the day. They didn't give a fuck what didn't get placed. They go back to fucking Peter, and it was like, I did my job today. I got we got Chris Brown on the radio. It was about the other nine they wanted fucking with him. Okay, but you got one right cool there. It is so RCA really stopped giving a fuck about their artists that wasn't performing as well as the other artists. And I literally called Peter one day. Peter is the president of RCA, and I was like, hey, I understand what's going on. Please drop me, let me go, And he, right out of his mouth on the phone said, you think I'm gonna let somebody else get t pain? We're not even having this conversation. Boom hung up on me conversation. Yeah, you can't drop yourself. Yeah, please, I'm know you're not doing anything for me. I'm not I'm not bringing you any revenue. Because he's like, out of his mouth, he's like, urban music doesn't make us any money. And I was like, well, I'm doing urban music. I would gladly not be a Hindrance anymore. Just let me go. And he was like, you think I'm gonna let somebody else have t vain? Did he just say Hindrance?
Speaker 1: Great word? Break word.
Speaker 2: Three syllables? I won't kill that ship is scrambled scrabble yet travel Yeah, I can't speak English, Come on, bro Atlantic. I never knew that.
Speaker 1: I thought he was on Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Mike. I did a lot of publishing deals with their lank Let's check some so, uh, Mike would bring me over to do different things. He just like sit me down. You know how they do writing sessions now, like you have a bunch of writers in the room. It was just me all the time. It's like teeth paint sitting in the room. I got I got twenty beats, pick one, right to the ships and I would rail through them benches. I would just like, first thing comes to my boom and boom. I did the hook to load with Florida and the hook, Shorty replies, the.
Speaker 1: Same night, Yeah, I ain't gone.
Speaker 2: That was That was the same fucking night. And I just I was just railing off hooks and I did them too in the same night, and they was like, yeah, we could probably keep doing this. Uh, I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: At one point you would have cheat cold yeah, like you have record.
Speaker 2: I was the cheat code until Snoop did Sensible Seduction.
Speaker 1: Wow because he made it sound good.
Speaker 2: No, because he because he let everybody know. You didn't need t Paine to use.
Speaker 1: Out on till I tried it and I needed you, bro, you have the record, man. But when they say will make everybody sound good, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: It's not horrible horrible, So so it's a still skill.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: But when actual but when Snoop then what was a sexual sexual selections. So when he did that, he let people know you don't have the college pay.
Speaker 1: And he didn't even write that record, right, you don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't have nothing to do.
Speaker 3: With that record.
Speaker 2: I had nothing else quin which made it so much crazier. So let's just be clear. You didn't like this record. This is, first of all, another death bottles. First of all, I love the record record. It was one of the best records every time. It was amazing, the beat was crazy. They wrote the Ship out of that Ship. I loved the record, which is why I'm so mad at it. It's like, oh, this is good, I guess.
Speaker 1: So after that people stopped calling you.
Speaker 2: They yeah, And because because before that, like Jamie Fox got me on blame it because he was using auto tune and he was like, I don't want to be seen and trying to take his ship, so I'm gonna do that. Fucking Diddy gave me a point on Last Train of Pairs because he was using auto tune, just because he was using it, just because he was I wasn't even on it. Like he gave me a point on Shout Out of Love, Shout Out of Love, Shout Out Love. Yet it was it was, like I said, I was the face. I was the face of it. So anytime anybody had anything to do with Auto tune, it was me. I was involved. And Snoop made it clear to people that you don't need no you can just you know, this is just available for everybody.
Speaker 4: You never got any revenue from Auto to application the auto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: We got into a fat Okay, I don't know what fat means. For the record, God damn it. A legal disagreements with Auto tooled with him in the documentaries. Yeah yeah, doctor Andy. So the guy that invents Netflix, the white the guy that invented Auto TI.
Speaker 1: By the way, how did you end up on that fucking that that document is a pop documentary?
Speaker 2: He's a crazy thing. I was supposed to supposed to be That whole documentary was supposed to be like an episode on some obscure ass Canadian TV show and it and it ended up on did they get your signature?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you signed the deaf records.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what then we say? It was great? Yeah, so doctor Andy refused to put my name in accordance with the with the app. It's with the technology, with the software nothing to do with it. And then I made my own because all or something like that, right, I had no I had I had an actual I ass software. I had software called the T Paint Effect because I realized, Uh, every time I would go in the guitar center, anytime somebody was looking for auto tune, they would say, let me get the T paint effect. Where's the T paint effect? Do you all have the T paint Effect? I made a product.
Speaker 4: Called the Effects to make it easy how you were looking for it.
Speaker 2: If you want to if you want the T paint Effect, you're getting the T paint Effect and you're not gonna get out up. So they said, you guys took our technology. You can't use this. Boom boom, And I was like, that's fair it a little bit, that makes sense. I probably shouldn't do that. That's get it. But then they released a new version of Auto Tune and on the back of the box it says you've seen you've heard our ship on popular artists like te Pain And I'm like, oh, if I can't do that, you.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 2: But they had already put it out. They had to have every product wipe out my name, like in the.
Speaker 4: Store, like the store employees just come to an agreement where you get paid off of it.
Speaker 2: He won't. He was already straight, he already made money. He was like, I don't need you, nigga, just.
Speaker 8: To do right by you, Like what you did for that ebody right now didn't give.
Speaker 2: If you look on the new Auto tune, it says you've heard our effect on people in such a future and everybody else that have used Auto tuo. That's just not me. So now he switched it up, but it's on something like I I made you, bro, Like you know what I'm saying, Like the only reason people know your shit exists, it's because of what I did. God damn it, you know what I'm saying. Because Auto two was created to be hidden, and I've made it very noticeable.
Speaker 1: It's like, would you battle future versus Yeah, what who's winning?
Speaker 2: How are you gonna ask him that?
Speaker 1: I want him to talk that doll.
Speaker 2: To the to the public future. We win absolutely because it's right now. It's not what I wanted to because we don't have the same records, like what's the feel good records that?
Speaker 8: Like what what?
Speaker 2: What would future play? After the bartender Maley Kirkerson, I don't know what would you play? What would you play after I'm's run? Because we gotta max records. When you play records, you gotta match records. You gotta say if I if I play my if I could change the world with Me Diddy, Mary J Blige and a kind where where what's future gonna play? O that you gotta we two different chans. It's got to be me and a kon On versus. The fact that me and little John didder versus was the most fun versus of all time. But if we're in the same room, we went in the same room, we got to redo that. By the way, Hey, Swiss timbo earlier like what the fuck? Bro like just Er got jerk but yeah drinking, So no, we didn't get a jerk. We got Now we have stock and Trailler, so we all got.
Speaker 1: By the way, Swiss, he told me I got stock and Trailler. I haven't heard you.
Speaker 2: From that since Yeah, nobody my lawyer. It was a good news though it was it was a dope. It was a very good face stout, thank you, But no, I mean I think it would hit for a hit. I think the only only people that can funk with me in the verses that I'll be nervous about would be a con and r K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm listen. You got a lot of ar Kelly records.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 2: Said. I was trying to avoid this questions the same ten years ago you got you know this album.
Speaker 1: Like two years ago you were saying, got R Kelly Rekers and you were like, YO.
Speaker 2: Married a little bit.
Speaker 3: Because a couple of.
Speaker 2: Readixes are Kelly kept popping up on your your playlist. He does, though he took his hands. I ain't even saying nigga, wash his hands.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: The son of a bitch you o. Robert called him right now.
Speaker 1: We called him ks always best personal relationship. They call them how they call like I've never called.
Speaker 2: And then Marshall like people can't.
Speaker 1: People will come here and be like Marshall and I'm like, who the fuck is Marka?
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: Seeing me in the mall like brother wanting pat First of all, my name is Pain.
Speaker 3: We all know that you can walk back to me, Tenny.
Speaker 2: Looking at my wife like maybe do we know.
Speaker 3: You don't know me?
Speaker 2: Tenney? I'm like, here you will address me as my mother, say, mister, I don't know what I want niggas to call me. It's definitely not saying went to dest me the other day. He was like, what's up?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm missing Santiago.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: I was with I was with bust the last night. I call a nigga trempor and I just saw his face change, was like, I never called it trump? What made you want to call them trump? I was drunk yet. Let me tell you something, little nigga, I don't know. I don't I don't have a good buster.
Speaker 1: So not only are honey, but you got a lot of records with Chris Brown too.
Speaker 2: You got us, Like I mean, I want I wanted this to make Instagram?
Speaker 3: How is that?
Speaker 2: Because, like I ask, you develop a relationship with I'm just going you gotta know, but it's okay. We got out. Was like, because you got you got.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of records for Chris Brown, right, And he goingas.
Speaker 2: Like, fucking up when I want to put a record out. As soon as I put a record out for Chris, he fucked up. I'm just recording a fucking regervatory lanes. He fucked up. I don't know. I'm just not I'm just not good at I mean, I'm I'm the I'm the hood bitch, the bitch in the hood that just picked the wrong niggas. I'm the bitch in the hood. I keep wondering why she getting beat up? I what the fuck is going on you niggas doing in your private life that keeps affecting my career?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: I did just put out a record for Chris and they're like, we're not playing no more record shot and oh my god, bro got a fire fucking regregatory and now everybody's like, we're not playing no Montory rad geesus. Why they all niggas personalized? He effecting my professional one? I don't know, man, I just you ever been canceled? Got canceled like eight times? I keep telling everybody, three days, you're canceled for exactly three fu well not to candled for exactly three days if it's if it's a minor offensive you just said something on Twitter or something like that, three days, Sit sty on Twitter for three days, come back on the fourth day. Nothing ever happened. Nothing ever happened. So what I uh get canceled for? The last thing I got canceled for was I guess the Tory thing ship God damnit h the thing I got canceled for before that, it was I think it was X, not DMNX ecstasy X. Because everybody I find out, yeah, beat up check And I was just like, guys, I want you to. My message was keep the same energy for everybody, y'all canceling famous people when they do shit like that, but I want you to also make sure your dad hasn't beat up your mom. Make sure you're a fucking person down the road hasn't beat up them. But you so crazy about when a celebrity does that. There's people in your neighborhood that are doing that, and you don't give a shit, and you go outside when you hear people arguing and shit with binoculars and shit, and you just want to watch it. But you don't fucking go on Twitter about it and say this person needs to fucking die. You need to keep that same energy with everybody. Your pastor them beat up a bitch, bro like you know what I'm saying, your pastor. Ask your pastor of what he was doing when he was twenty years old with a bunch of money. Go figure out what was going I just want you to. I wasn't enabling, and I wasn't like getting behind beating up fucking chicks. But I was saying, if you know, keep the same energy with everybody celebrities. If you know R Kelly is fucking little girls, I think, and then you know the guy down the little creepy guy down the road, he's also fucking little girls. Get on Twitter about that too. I need you to do it all, get everybody involved, fucking call him all out. Don't just call out R Kelly because he's making money off of it. I just I just don't want this nigga to make money no more. I'm ok I'm okay when niggas fucking little girls and being broke, and I'm okay for that, But if a niggas getting rich and fucking look at all, we can't have that. I want you to keep the same energy for broke niggas too. I want you to keep this and people and people thought I was saying that, you know, if your people did it, then it should be okay. Like no, I'm saying, if you are mad about this, be mad about all of it. I respect that you feel what I'm saying, Like I just that's all I want. Like, celebrities shouldn't be held at a higher accountability than the creepy guy down the road. Everybody should be. If you're doing creepy shit, your creep just go address that ship, call the cops on a guy down the fucking road. Don't go to Twitter and really not really affect anything. Cancel this press and cancel this press. You're not doing anything with a hashtag, bro, call the cops on this fucking guy down the road, Like, really do something for real. Like that's all I have, and I got canceled for that, and I don't. I don't. It's not enough characters to explain all that, because that what I just said would have been the longest suite of all time. So I didn't have enough. I didn't have enough characters to explain it. So what was the canceling though? What did they do? Cancel? Yeah, hashtags cancer, which which again doesn't do a fucking That's terrible. People put so much power on the Internet that they think that if they hashtag something, that's the end all, be all, and it does absolutely fucking nothing. Fucking days, I would have nine hundred mentions every minute when people cancel me and when I do something good, like you know, so it's like I understand out of internet works and like I said, having the mindset today of I don't really give a fuck about strangers like that. You know, it's not my responsibility to make you think I'm a good person. You gotta fucking look for it, you gotta search, You gotta do some research bro on anything. Like, just as much as fucking anti vactioners do research on vaccinations, fucking do research on me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't no fucking nigga. You know I don't do no fuck shit. Like come on, come in, come into my world, and you'll see what the fuck I do. You know what I'm saying. Somebody try to make me seem like a bad person. A couple of days ago, there they asked me on my twitch stream, what's your favorite late night drink? You ever heard of? Late night drink? Question? And I said, what the fuck is a late night drink? And this person went to Reddit and it was like I got insulted by Tea Pain and I don't know if I can listen to his music anymore.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is O that? Bro? And and this dude is thirty years old. I thought it was gonna be a teenager that just hadn't heard or just don't know about alcoholism shit like that. For you to say, what's your favorite alcoholic drink, I'll get that. This motherfucker said what's your favorite late not drink? And he said, I'm thirty years old and I've never been insalted like this in my life. And I'm like, you need to go outside.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you need to.
Speaker 2: Go touch grass. Have you not been around people? Nigga, welcome to people. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What the drink?
Speaker 2: It was asking me about alcohol. I guess that's what he was asking. It's like, what's your favorite alcohol to drink? But I have literally a command on my Twitch that if you put exclamation mark drink, it tells you all the drinks I drink on my strength. But he asked me what was it? What's your favorite late night drink? And then I laughed, like what the fuck is the late night drinking? I moved on and he's like, I got insalted by t paint. This got sucks me talking about all right.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a part of the show.
Speaker 2: Come on, get get the shots going got you.
Speaker 1: You want to take the shots of that's just gonna be Yeah, we want to.
Speaker 2: I got washed out.
Speaker 1: But so so that's multi multiple choice, right, you can pick one or two. If you pick both, you drink. If you pick neither, you drink. If you and it's so simple, right simple, No, not even a little.
Speaker 2: That wasn't what they drink.
Speaker 1: Let me get this is a rock though.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we were the good people. I'm doing you drink with you?
Speaker 3: With you?
Speaker 2: That's all right? Yeah, I'm more about its fire. He made it any gigs shot out? Ay Giggs? What is that from? From Gooney Goonies?
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, cool, that's all you're ready taking the black?
Speaker 2: Wait does everybody's sho or if you want you.
Speaker 7: Shot?
Speaker 1: This is your show today, everybody all right?
Speaker 2: Pass out the little cuts some majuana.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna start those the first one, jay Z or nots.
Speaker 2: Pick what you said a smart choice?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like he feels She's like, ah, are you this ain't even one of you, This ain't your whole day. You literally got the other sea to do?
Speaker 3: Are you hearing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I show Chris Brown, I don't know what you're gonna answer with this one. But I'm ready to drink with you if you're down.
Speaker 2: Chris. Okay, Chris, I'll do Chris. Wait, no, give a second, hold on, let me think. Mm hmmm what Chris?
Speaker 1: Chris Okay?
Speaker 2: Alright, cool cool?
Speaker 1: I thought you was gonna go both.
Speaker 2: I thought you, I mean us, You're still the greatest, Okay, But Chris, I just know I'm more Okay, So poison clam more two Loud Crew, be careful with you.
Speaker 1: That's come ons, Cleans the Baby two Live Christian.
Speaker 2: You could say that I was like, drink. It's just like it's too late. We drinking that drink?
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: About jay Z money man? Why was that worst?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why was that worst? Okay? I got a whole coup of it. Why was that worse than what I was? Already? Is always worse? But this one, I don't.
Speaker 1: D m X or tupac.
Speaker 2: You why what the fun drinking?
Speaker 1: You know he's looking at you right there, right there. He was literally.
Speaker 2: Because X to me new melody more and melody is real big in my heart and X was a big influence on me. You pak, I wasn't uh still am not super gangster, so I couldn't like relate to a lot of that X was singing and ship and I was like, yeah, I with this. This, This makes me feel better and more relatable to me. I still love PUK, but I just I wasn't living that lifestyle when he was spending its.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kanye, I got it.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop doing what God damn it? Are these from people? Or did you see? God damn it. I'm gonna have to get your compression sentence later too, because y'all should be loud and everybody be complaining about my drinking, Kanye, or for real, yeah we drinking, drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Look all right, hold on.
Speaker 1: Moving along, moving along, all right, I definitely don't notice. So I'm about to ask you a question that I don't know. Now you know I wrote this, He wrote this me. Do this auto tune or melodyne auto?
Speaker 2: That's yeah? What what is melody melodine is so auto tune is what it says is automatic? It fixes your ship automatically. When you hit a wrong note. To fix automatically melodine, you sing normal and you can take the notes that you hit and put them where they need to be so melodine is more work.
Speaker 1: You're smart.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be gets nerve bro. I'm just gonna take your getting all right, because I'm about to drink out of this.
Speaker 1: This is pro tools or logic drinking both.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm in. Yeah, we ain't got the fourth and give them some some kill up. I told you get it ready, I told you get You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: You wanna what is that my Manna, Bron, We just came from ther We just were just like, oh you've got a housle. You just came from the Milligan said, just got back. Now look at that ship. That ship looks horrible. Just keep it, keep it real, man, ain't nothing to tracking about. Man, that's it looked like that's.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: You let you know that.
Speaker 3: Man? You know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, this one, I don't know what you're gonna go with. Okast usually can.
Speaker 2: Drinking. I'm gonna just al r yea yea yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of don't smell the.
Speaker 2: Ok okay, expensive in here all right, it smells like broken here.
Speaker 1: Okay, tricky Daddy or Rick.
Speaker 2: Ross, you gotta.
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 8: M mmmm.
Speaker 1: It's not both, it's not both, okay, little Florida boy.
Speaker 2: To so yeah, killing me ross who you work the most? I remember with drink a lot. I drink a lot, not more than okay.
Speaker 1: Things that came out, Yeah, okay, pod cast or radio podcast, I liked that. I'm gonna take a shot for that, even though.
Speaker 2: I just I like podcasts. God damn, that's because of me. Also check out nappy Board radio podcast. It's a snapping boar radio.
Speaker 1: Live, which won't be okay, all right under that, I know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm taking that, by the way. No, independent, that's subjective. That depends on how much money you have as a person.
Speaker 1: I love how you answering this mad intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like if you got two hundred grand, it's been on the record, absolutely you gotta have more than that one two hundred grand. Yeah that's oh no, no no. Independently, you gotta be right once and you're gonna be the most famous nigga for at least three months. That's a fund the next record. You only got to be right once yourself. If you write that once, everything else, you're not gonna be right once Like that first time is what I'm saying. Yeah, most likely that was great. That that was the worst show that I didn't hear it. I didn't it. I didn't see it come from you. But the arch, the arch was with the arch was of McDowell's. That was nice. I saw the arch.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny when they film, you know, when they feel mcdowells that that was of the block from my hood. If you look at if you look at it, if you look at it, they show left right. They wouldn't let me on the set.
Speaker 2: I rode my bike. This is from up the block, up from the block.
Speaker 1: I rode my bike there. They wouldn't let me meet Eddie Murphy, like trying trying.
Speaker 2: To be anything. You know how big Eddie Murphy was. Bag did you? I was bad?
Speaker 1: He shut me down?
Speaker 2: Who did that?
Speaker 1: I'm just going on, all right, I know where you're gonna go with this one college or DJ drama.
Speaker 2: Oh that's too that's not even the same thing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's why I was designed for this.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be difficult. That's not even the same thing. It's a lot of niggas, it's a lot of dns.
Speaker 1: Trying to do what Cala doing nobody. So what we're doing right now, taking Philly.
Speaker 2: Is really close, really close to doing We're trying to have a shot. Is that I don't know. I'm just saying when you say nobody's doing what call is doing, Philly is really close, is doing really close to what calend is doing. I don't feel like that's fair. You get to be ineviated while you can smoke. You're getting like a different that's kind of like a shop for you.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: He says, I don't drink cal it or drama. Yeah, drama, drama, drama, you know why, Wow, Drama, drama. And it's gonna sound like a shot at cald but it's it's really not. Drama is doing close to what Cali is doing. But he also supports the artist that he signs.
Speaker 1: Like Harlow Jack Harlow Uzzy Uzzy thought they got beefed up, I.
Speaker 2: Mean regular label beef. I want to drive ten records today. My label ain't letting me do it. Oh God, I'm gonna die like God and the labels, the labels asking me to make names for these records. I don't want to. My fans don't want names. My label is so terrible. They're asking me for a graphic for my album card like bro Like, which pressure so much pressure. My fans don't even care about album mark. I just don't even We don't need a picture, just make it white. I'm Kanye now, I can do whatever. My label is illuminating. Oh god, is illuminati. I want to. I want to drop a record that isn't finished. I have an open second version. I have an open second verse, and my label wan't let me drop it. Oh my god, they're so constricted. Yeah, bro like y'all. I mean, but it's like, bro y'all just paid seventy two dollars the chicken fingers to hear an album that won't even finished, and then niggas want to be like, I need to do that too. I want to. I want to fill up a state. Why isn't my label helping me fill up a stadium of people? So to hear my SIS.
Speaker 1: Album has to be the best bro hellsman in the world. He had us all thinking he was getting the album, and then he just gave us a verse and didn't even give us the first.
Speaker 2: He didn't officially give us a verse. We don't even got nothing. Us with a jay Z reference, and it was like, yeah, this is gonna be on the album, A guarantee listen. I pre ordered, no pre orders, man pre ordered. We just want to I've learned anything in the gaming community. Don't pre order nothing. Wait until it's done and fish, wait until it's actually happening. You can't pre order nothing. And and we all sat and watched this man. He got us push a pre order in our fucking knock.
Speaker 9: He did a COVID test to us. He went, wherever you ain't, Yeah, you are the man.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I just I don't get it, you know. I stopped trying to understand. He's speaking of which Florida? What the fuck? Florida? Florida all the time? Just what we got the highest, we got the highest coer Florida. Come on, what's just what's happening? What like Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm from New York City, born and raised, born and raised in New York City. Love New York City my whole life. I've been browning now. But I'm gonna just tell you something. Florida is the most cast of place. Yo.
Speaker 2: I'll kidding you, not you by anything off here. I literally like I've seen, I've seen today. We keep we keep telling you niggas. The reason why we think New York and New Jersey is the same place is because we don't leave this motherfucker. Like this ship is just a place to us. When you say Florida, you're talking about every single city. You're not saying, uh, you know, Tampa is different from Orlando total because they got more roller coasters like we got today. There's a different nigga. This is real, bro. We will shoot you over very little ship languages language.
Speaker 1: When I first really understood Florida, we were filming the video Daddy Yankee is walking across the street and the guy literally just comes out and just shoots.
Speaker 2: In the air celebration. It's like he was coursing the street too slow. It's like he was like, yeah, it's a game like fucking and I literally I literally didn't even jump because I felt like.
Speaker 3: This is no.
Speaker 2: It's like a fucking du bat leaving over the people over there from New York. It's like, what the fuck did we just witness And you didn't even jump? You just witting this.
Speaker 4: I don't know, It's just kind of like that's that was only becomes right.
Speaker 2: It was a hurricane coming hurricane like, yeah, young niggas, He's like, I gotta go board. Us niggas is not walking while hurricane and then you're in your car dropping while the hurricane is. It's it's it's it's different games man, while they out here.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, we gotta fit this qu slop. What's even wilder is when the hurricanes happened my white neighbors consertion.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, that's the only time this this's up party. I've been looking at what the physics.
Speaker 1: The same cale?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, like yo, there's literally a thing out here called hurricane party. It's not a jump. We all get in the same place. We're going now come out. Yeah we're gon We're gonna die again. I'm telling you. Out here is hurricane parties. Mostly white people who have a party.
Speaker 4: When your ac goes out and is out for a day or two, party my party after that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm a condo.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 1: All right, Trina or little Kim oh.
Speaker 10: Something that was.
Speaker 1: Kim Okay, I didn't expect that, okay, under log or digital.
Speaker 3: Of what.
Speaker 2: It's quia slim Okay, do you know the definition a vague prefer in the studio, in the digital it is, you can have it also. You know who doesn't prefer digital, Timberland, he said.
Speaker 1: Timberland said, for a second, I'm gonna say, what are we going.
Speaker 2: Timberland, This nigga has a studio full of keyboards. Every time I walk in there and I have all those keyboards in my computer chilling. It's like, you know, right, you don't have to have all these uh fucking heat generators. Uh, You're sitting in the city and I'm like, bro, shall my nigga, you can you can have all this stuff and one and he's like, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not the real sund a lot about the other day. I thought about the other day. What you think why we've never seen Timberland in a pair of Temberance.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna tell you right now. As a Florida boy, Uh, them chists is uncomfortable. Yeah, I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 3: You right now.
Speaker 2: I don't funk with Boot. Don't funk with Boots because of Timola. Like I don't want I want, I don't want Timulus Buffalinos.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 2: Remember the ships who I used to wear walla these, I know none of that. It's uncomfortable. It's over. Stop telling me that I need to wear this boot. Are you tied? Some sketches tied because it looks cool. It's New Yorkers. That ship is come. They're called constructions because niggas only wear them, sense doing construction. Can you imagine living that day as a construction worker. If you're not a construction worker, what the fuck are you talking.
Speaker 1: Them?
Speaker 2: Sense is uncomfortable and the team ain't even really tank, Bro. I would straight up wear army boots over motherfucking Tamala. I swear to god if I had more options of wear the time I shoes at Bro, there's no other devil here come them, and we're feminists in Florida. There's no other definition of that's a New York nigga. Then they see a nigga walking down the street with a short sleeve shirt and shorts and a fucking fan tablands. Bro, What off your ankles, my nigga, Walk off your ankles, Bro. If your ankles are suffering right now, Bro, I can tell. I can tell by how you're walking you're not having a good time.
Speaker 7: And you're trying to go to South Beach, you gotta seventy minutes.
Speaker 2: It's seventy minutes this way. You can't even you're knocking out, Bro, You're gonna have to peel the skin off your fucking ankles by the time you get the fucking you have to fucking timim. I can't even fuck. I don't even know how that went into it. I get like blue Yankee boom, absolutely, where the heck my nigga, my son that has the skin off your deck different angles in four minutes. I just don't know how that became a cultural thing. Black people. Stop doing that. Listen, listen, you.
Speaker 3: Know what you know why?
Speaker 2: Because you gotta walk everywhere in fucking New York. Can you catch a goddamn uber exil? So I got there five minutes, spot down the road without having to pay one hundred and twenty three thousand dollars and just stop, just walk. You know what's fucked up?
Speaker 1: My first week were officially lived out here.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel complete. Let's expenive. Got I have to call Homer's like, you'll send me a pair of tens. They say here, you don't give any degrees like me a pair of destroyers. Please, I'm telling them, I don't feel right unless my feet are being absolutely destroyed. You want the fuck get out of there. Jesus Christ, why is that a coat following out from New York? You gotta you gotta, you gotta feel like you're working all the time.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about construction? Real constructs, Fiz, They actually are comfortable.
Speaker 2: I'm just okay, okay, I gotta tell you. We take this out, you say this out at one time. They're very comfortable if you if you wear them right, they're very comfortable if you wear them right, that's what. But the trend and you niggas do not wear them right. If actual construction worker, so you wearing the constructs the way you're wearing them, they be like, bro, why are you even wearing.
Speaker 7: The unlaced the and the and the time and not in in the lace so it doesn't unt right now.
Speaker 2: It's niggas. It's niggas that's actually doing construction work, that's wearing them sins. And they're like, bro, y'all, niggas is doing this for fashion? Is that my sins? My sins? No, it's niggas on roofs, right, now it's Miami. That's like, y'all niggas use this ship from fashion. What this is a trend to your niggas not wearing the ship because it's youthful. It's actually helping me fix this roof, and your niggas is just.
Speaker 1: Saying no, actually, they're not wearing timble as the guys that's doing constructs. They're wearing sketches. Yeah, you know, you know, you know why.
Speaker 2: You know why because you know why because your niggas drove the fucking price. You know, because these niggas is making seven dollars a fucking hour, and your niggas drove the price up a fucking timbo to goddamn one hundred and twenty nine dollars to fund nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, he was amazingly, It's true.
Speaker 1: Higgas was actually, oh god, a right scarface or ice Cube?
Speaker 2: The rap Chris not the movies?
Speaker 1: Is the ice Cube movie? Mm hmm, it is well.
Speaker 2: Everything every day. Have you ever seen a black movie? I scu he did more. He came more out of the gangster realm and fucking made family movies acceptable. It's like it's like Snoop and Martha Stewart, like you came out of the gangster ram and still was able to make that ship. I scub no question, Scarface. I love Scarface. He did not project off the momentum. Ice Cube came out the momentum on some gangster ship and no val nigga went from no vascilline to are we there yet?
Speaker 3: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: What a fucking transition? Nigga?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 2: You planning this? Yeah, ice Cube, no questions. Business sense is through the fucking roof.
Speaker 1: Okay, Biggie or big Punt, you gotta stop.
Speaker 2: Wow mm hmm, that's a shot. That's a shot. Wait wait, Pun, I'm taking a shot for that.
Speaker 1: Though, I'm gonna take a shot for that.
Speaker 2: Pun Pun addressed his fatness a lot more. He actually helped me become fat, would become.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a shot for that.
Speaker 2: Nothing, that's okay. I'm gonna get smashed mumble rap. I'm not gonna get canceled again. I gonna wait three days? What is this coming out? Liverpool rap or mumbly lyrical rap? That exists? Does not exist?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: In what setting?
Speaker 1: And you're setting in your car in my car? What do you prefer to mumble rap? Or you want to hear some lyrical.
Speaker 2: When you say it like that, Bro, who then was listening to.
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Set? There is lyrical mamb rat there is. He just did it.
Speaker 3: In the car.
Speaker 2: So in the studio, I'm like, low five ship, uh mamba rat in my car fucking most death fucking ship black star, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, So this is set off for the next question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this both prefer Yeah, where we got a drinks? I respect that. Yeah, we got drinks. But it depends on the setting, man, So cheers or the locks you.
Speaker 1: Break set up?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, biggs, don't the migos or the locks MGAs migos because no migos because them niggas can rap and they juice to not.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: The niggas can't bro the album that they just dropped, bro, the album three that it is hard? Can you.
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: If you listen to Offset versus he that nigga? You know the first of all, have you ever seen Offset dance?
Speaker 1: No? I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: Sorry the niggas.
Speaker 1: Okay, what correlates with the let's said that's Cardi b.
Speaker 2: Husband right, Yes, you were the why you were the worst.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: CARDI b that's not the correlation. So brove so like, we was listening to uh, Bust was showing us this new album. Last night, we were listening to the ship.
Speaker 1: Busting has twenty five thousand albums.
Speaker 2: He's got one that's coming, He's got one that's coming on the thirtieth, and it's the thirtieth anniversary of his first breaking news right here on cut it out. I'm sure he wanted to I'm sure he wanted to do that. I'm yeah, damn, I keep doing that. I didn't announced pregnancy, fucking mergers. I just did all this kind of ship Yeah.
Speaker 1: Niggas pregnancy to the lots and he was playing a why.
Speaker 2: But the the way I know a nigga can rap for real and does and does acrobatics with melodies and harmonies and rhythms is if they can dance. We listened to a Buster album last night and I was like, bro, the most disturbing thing that I got from this album is knowing that Bust rhymes can dance, and it's fucking weird what kind of dance moves he wasn't dancing, but just knowing that he knows the melodies and rhythms that we know he can dance now and it's weird to even think about bust rhymes dancing for it, So.
Speaker 4: You started thinking about him dancing in your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was not. I was not like a full on fan of knowing bust arounds can dance. And did you call him by his government name when you can? You imagine Buss buzzing that out.
Speaker 3: For the now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that, but I know he can do it because he showed us the music last night and I was like, bro, you know how to dance? And he was like, yo, let me tell you something, just like okay, floor Right or pit bull I was about to say, you around a lot of Latinos, that's.
Speaker 3: Not even that.
Speaker 2: I feel like. I feel like pit Bulls is a more likable for he's more out there ers kind of they're both home team though floor Rider is kind of reclusive, you know what I'm saying. He kind of like it comes out when he has a single popping or or something. Really probably William Peoples like Metro Mobile Nigga, like let's let's just do it. Latinos in Miami Nigga. I own Nathan's I guess let's do it. Florad is just like I got a single, loud y'all like me yet and fucking people was like Nathan's, I guess, let's do it. They're both good dudes, they're both dud they're both great guys. But if a big one, I would think the motherfucker that actually want the ship to be.
Speaker 1: Singing nineties or two thousand hip hop.
Speaker 2: Nineties, no question, nineties everything was different. Oh my god, great Wayne or Drake? Why why do you do this?
Speaker 1: Because I want to take a drink?
Speaker 2: Wayne or Drake? Wayne?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: You got that? Yeah? We do both? Game on?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go come, got two more questions, doesn't worry. I hold it, I hold it down. I gotta drink with you home on, Yeah, you get drink?
Speaker 2: Wait? Are you not? Actually not?
Speaker 3: What is that? What the fun?
Speaker 2: That's not?
Speaker 3: What that is?
Speaker 1: That's from Puerto Rico for all people in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: How can I hear my name on that? We're trying to do that, trying to hold on hold onis.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's true. Tallahassee or Miami.
Speaker 2: You're the worst person.
Speaker 1: For who for you?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta pick tail ayes or don't. I don't have the big ship. Wait, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 2: Time? It seems like I'm more of a responsibility than I mean. I like Tyl asking for the food. I get to see my old spots and that's where you're from, right, Yeah, yeah, I get to see my old spots. I actually went by my old house the last time we were in. I don't let people know when i'm in Telnassing, so I go all the time. I go all the fucking time, and I never let anybody know.
Speaker 1: You said something that was ill. Just now you said Tyler house. He reminds you of responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Responsibility.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I can't really go to New York. When I go to New York, there's so many people that call me and I'm an idiot. I'm the guy that I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: So I always virtue.
Speaker 1: But I just can't because I just can't have somebody say, yo, I called you and you ain't. Because I ain't scared of nobody.
Speaker 2: But I love the people that I called you. An answer, Yeah, that's it. That's to tell you something that we can tell you. Yeah, No, I'm glad you noticed, tell.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, I'm gonna start taking your Okay, keyboards or drums?
Speaker 2: Keyboards are drums? Drums?
Speaker 1: How do you future?
Speaker 2: Or t I hold wait, no, no, no, we loaded Oh you're doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were here, were here?
Speaker 1: Were we loaded up?
Speaker 2: But you want you want one tea pa give me your glasses? You want one tea pair?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I just want to blunt No, no, no, I don't smoke. I don't you don't smoke. No, thank you, brother.
Speaker 1: It was a good tall boy. It was a good tom forwards.
Speaker 2: Those are tom foards right?
Speaker 1: Even Why why did you immediately turn it into like Stevie wonder?
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I go to the bathroom. Wan came back to Stevie Wan. The first of all, don't need to accommodate this right now? How you want accommodate this now? I don't know. I'm not a dick.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: So what I did? No, no, no, no, no, no, you just look really cool. I thought, I thought that's fine.
Speaker 1: I look at.
Speaker 2: So what was the problem? So I thought I was gonna look as cool as you and it didn't work out.
Speaker 8: But what was so?
Speaker 1: What was the problem? With you in future.
Speaker 2: At one point you oh, the problem with me in future. It was never a problem. It was Calli's problem problem. It was a calid problem. So when when they put out I woke up in the Ubergotti. I woke up in the Yeah, they had posted Mavu Gotti in their ship like I got a new got it, And I was.
Speaker 1: Just like, that's yours.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what it was, you know what it was like. You know what it was like when your homeboy got a tender date in the apartment.
Speaker 1: I'm too old. That changes about the app, right, Yes, okay, I thought he's a date.
Speaker 2: He could also be talking about tender vrony. No, I could not be talking about that. Okay, I was trying. You don't a tender date. If somebody got a tender date and your your homeboy got on your shirt that you used for tender dates, I don't know what. If you're going on a date and you you asked your homeboy can I borrow your shirt to go on to date? Right, and then your homeboy shows up at the day and says, hey, nice shirt looks real fucking familiar, and boom, That's how the whole future. That's how the whole usual being started. That's how the whole thing started with That's how the whole thing started with me in future. Everybody think me and future your shirt. Now he was sitting there, he was sir to everybody thinks it was like a big thing. It was. Everybody think it was like a me and future like fount or something. No, but it was literally like you sat and you sat in my bu got it and my bo got it, and then you said it was yours and then I told people that it wasn't yours and that was the end of it.
Speaker 3: And it.
Speaker 2: He got. I mean, it didn't get mad. Future don't. First of all, fast don't get mad.
Speaker 1: He don't get mad.
Speaker 2: Future never gets mad.
Speaker 1: He says, good day, lovely, enjoy, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so future never gets mad. But the thing that kicked off the whole uh t paint on like future. It was like, it's a cool it's a cool fucking car. Cool fuck car you're in right there, looks real familiar from my post. And then he was like what was he like?
Speaker 1: What was he like?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: He ignored the whole thing ignored, ignored the whole ship.
Speaker 10: It was just like, yep, cool car. So and it was like, oh, you're not gonna acknowledge.
Speaker 2: My ship, all right, everybody shut down, everybody, that's my fucking car. Dj kend of paid me three grand afuse my car. Everybody, everybody shut it down. And then and then call it hit me like that's what you're doing, that's what you're doing. And I was like, yeah, bro, you said that that car was his and I didn't have anything to do with it. And he was like, look back at the video. And I looked back at it, and I was like, okay, you didn't say it, but okay, so when when when you Okay, I don't have a rebuttal for this, but still you when you said and and I fun, I was a bad friend, bro. I was just I was just like the worst fucking friend, like all of all time. I was the worst fucking friend ever. And Kelly was like, take it back, take make it back, take the post, take the post down. And I was like, take it back. I kind of still stand by whatever. But the great thing was I had the fuzziest picture of all time, and I was like, it's crazy how the new T pain because peoples calling Future the new T pain.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought it was about.
Speaker 2: Okay, people was calling Future the new T pain. I was like, it's crazy how the new T pain got to use the old T pain Bugatti and a picture that he talked about. So the picture I used was not a future. It was fucking ace Hood. It was Callis Calli's artist. And I was like, I don't even know what you're talking about it. He's like he was the artist and I was like, I don't know what you're talking about it.
Speaker 5: I'll picture you with two cops Aheadessy, I don't know what you're talking about, and I can't give you you can't do nothing, but you can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing was miscommunication. And this is why I mean to this day, don't funk with each other. Oh breaking news drink.
Speaker 1: So because that all the ruler was what we that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything out here? Do not like each other? Clap because the rumor was the rumor.
Speaker 1: Was you know, you economy all this great music together and Cucu she became the hotter artist or what was coming? And then so people painted that narrative as if it was a beef between y'all because and so that's the there was a beef.
Speaker 2: Between us, but it was on some I didn't I didn't funk with what he was doing.
Speaker 3: It was like.
Speaker 2: When we met up at at the BT Awards me Future call it everybody cal It was like, We're gonna do this ship for the Internet, and I'm like, I don't do anything for that squash anything just anything, just anything we do, we're gonna do it for the Internet. And I'm like, I don't. I don't funk with the Internet like like that. And he was like, but you got up and I'm like, I don't think. I don't think I have to. And it was like, but that's what he was like, that's what makes us money. And I'm like, I think I have enough money. I was like, he was like, I'm gonna do this ship for my money. I mean, honestly, the nigga has a sixty five million dollar fucking mansion and I'm sitting in a fucking the six men I mentioned, so it's like I get it, but I'm not about to do the antics right, and he like shunned me for that. It was like, coll it, you don't want to you don't want to make more money, and I'm like, I don't think I don't think so, and then I stopped and he was like, got you, I'm gonna make everybody else more money. And then we did the He didn't literally tell you that you felt that vibe.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a little cold.
Speaker 2: Those it. Oh yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't sad the regularly, but it was you know, wow, we know you. You fucking know. No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You do You've had this se happened to you? You know I've had I've had the situation happen. I didn't have this what you're talking about. I didn't know because I'm just a Twitter follower too, like you know what I mean. So when they saying that ship yeah, I'll sweet God, when they saying that, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Really are, I don't.
Speaker 1: I really don't know if everyone everyone thinks I'm the FBI like I know everything, I really don't. I really don't know everything, but I tried to.
Speaker 2: And so Ye're good. This nigga that this is making the best sounds good?
Speaker 1: Oh right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? So you haven't spoke since you in college.
Speaker 2: We spoke a lot. I've talked to call it a lot. I've cried in front of Calid cried because I was like, these niggas because remember ninety nine Jams. You would do a record with cal it to get more plays on ninety nine Jams, ninety nine Jams. I was talking to him like, Bro, these niggas ain't your friends. These niggas do not like you. These niggas is literally trying to get spins on not and now Jams. And I was like, bro, I'm the only nigga that really fucked with you. And he was like cool, I like that. And I was like, all right, I couldn't do anything. You can't do anything about it. If a niggas content with where they are and how people interact, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You can't do anything about that.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like we should just take a shot, just a shot.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's gone good good, he's gone, hold on, hold on, let's take it back real quick.
Speaker 2: That was that was That was a question in the second ig No more questions, No more questions. You gotta shout out the Organic Food Kings. Oh yes, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: We got the truck outside at Organic Food Kings.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check them out. We're gonna be eating them all the time. Right now, I feel like we need more. Let's talk about TJ's DJ. Yeah, I'm good with that. You fuck with TJ still. I fuck with TJ still because he told me what happened, Well, something happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the ghost. It's the ghost of Christmas past.
Speaker 2: That's the sound I got. The whole new era happened. Now.
Speaker 4: We used to me and my boys, we used to go to TJ's DJ's Florida and.
Speaker 2: You and you steal ship and the moon and all, and you still should so t J, I'm gonna give you a short right, let's go. T J and my dad made a plan to steal my money. What oh man, I'm ready for this big UPJ. TJ and my dad made a plan to take all my ship and then one night I didn't follow through with it. They called me a fuck nigga. Oh man, yeah, oh, did you want that?
Speaker 7: What you wanted?
Speaker 2: My dad promised TJ a certain amount of money when I made it, and t J still feels like I owe him that money without telling me about the plan. M hm, oh, did y'all want your managing you. Yeah, my my props was my mentor for a long time, and he said, when I make him a certain amount of money, you're gonna get some of this too. And I had nothing to do with that. And t J still feels like I owe him that money.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that what?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't know. None of that.
Speaker 1: We got. I I was gonna say, you take a shot. I don't think we should take it.
Speaker 2: Take a shot.
Speaker 4: Another Oh you know what I mean. He's not gonna know. But you did the video rap song, right, remember that?
Speaker 2: No, he don't remember that. I remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you remember being around south Beat Records at one point.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was the VP of marketing for you Gotta Stop. You had Jim Johnson. No, no, he I left. He came in. Ah, he was on the outside. Yeah, I was on the outside. I didn't like the vibe. You didn't have Jim Johnson. I left. I left. I didn't like you know, that was the poor company that you didn't have Jim Johnson, but you had fucking But that's not my point.
Speaker 4: My point is I was managing a group signed the Southbit at the time.
Speaker 2: May Day south Beat was listen listen to me real quick drum Paine because of you.
Speaker 4: There was a small cameo that made they did in that video that got them signed to Tech nine and Strange Music.
Speaker 2: And it was all to being in that video. Oh what video? Send me any rap songs? No, so thank you, so thank you. That didn't turn our good? What didn't turn out good that song? Right? Oh no, but they got a deal, so they niggas deals.
Speaker 1: You ain't even know what.
Speaker 2: That was a dope video.
Speaker 4: You tried something dope. It was backwards, right, What was the crazy thing in that video? Something crazy about that video. Everything was backwards in that video.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's just move on, right, not now, you made a song in New York days. Back in the days in New York, we wouldn't even go to a strip club, right, we wouldn't even like we thought.
Speaker 2: Young niggas got the best strip clubs.
Speaker 3: Now what no way, no way, man, fun down, no not that no other part.
Speaker 2: Of crazy jus crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: You get shot. Yeah, but at this time, at this time, especially the East Coast, the East Coast is looking at you fucking my clubs and strippers and people who go there as like as like like this is totally off limits. You come out with a song you in love what the stripper? This is the first time forever, for lack of a better term, this is the first time, like like sucking for loves.
Speaker 2: Guys that Eddie Digson's things. Yeah, get because of the song right now to this day.
Speaker 1: So what major? No way? So what made you say I'm gonna be in love with a stripper and make a song about it?
Speaker 2: It was a joke. It was literally a joke. Lives fifteen. I was fifteen. A lot of people I was fifteen. No, I wasn't. I was making fun of my homeboy. Okay, we we had went to our first trip club and my homeboy was talking to chick like, I don't even know are you in here? I can, I can take care of you. Ain't look baby, ain't look baby, Hey look baby, I can get you out of here. Baby, you need you. You ain't never gonna have to work in.
Speaker 11: Here a day or in life. Arrogant he was like, he was like, bro, he look, I eat you out of here.
Speaker 2: I can. I can make sure you ain't never got to answer no questions again. You ain't got to do no interviews. You ain't gota do nothing. I'm gonna make you. I'm gonna I'm gonna make you the star of our City's tell I'm not even the star of my city. I'm from telling. I said, he's telling this bitch that, bro, I'm gonna make you a start of our city. Brow this day not only didn't make her to sorry to say that. He's trying to figure out what we're talking about right now, like it's not even brow. He did not do that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was in He was a love of strip and we and the song was making fun of him. The song was like the next day. I was like, bro, I mean like I was making fun of him. And then Big Boy, big Boy from our cast walked in the room because we were recording as stank on You love the flows. He was that's still the funny sound. So we was recording sank on You. Big Boy walked and I was making a juggling you stupid idiot, and then big bullwalk game was like that's a motherfucking hit, and I was like, uh, yes, sir, yes, yes, sir, yes. I was very serious about everything. I was growing in a second ago. Do you that's a whole song for here? Yes, yep, yes it is. And everything I was saying before that today I was serious about it. So absolutely everything was because Big Boy said.
Speaker 1: We from out cast. Yeah, okay, so I got a couple more questions. We're gonna wrap it up, all right.
Speaker 2: But you think I wanted to wrap this up.
Speaker 1: I felt like that people was. But okay, if you you good with it, I'm good with it.
Speaker 2: So ask you though.
Speaker 1: Akon has you and Lady Gaga? So you knew Lady Gaga before she was Nut Gaga?
Speaker 2: No, No, I never remember. I never met he knew it was.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what I googled, y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't know. I didn't know a con was just signing everybody to get the signing bonuses. Really, you know what, the lady, you know what?
Speaker 12: You act so surprissed, like sure this it's crazy. Oh, young niggas get signed bonus. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a con signed all of us for signing bonuses, bro, and then didn't do a goddamn thing like the whole time. You know what the fucking signing bonus is and you gotta pay it back. Stupid bonus about it? It was just advance of money.
Speaker 1: You on one of the homies.
Speaker 2: None of that we were at ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a rapper, right, he was bound.
Speaker 2: On Nappy rappert turn Sanger, behad Beheads rapper turn Sanger.
Speaker 1: Really, so he signed you as a rapper. He signed you as a He.
Speaker 2: Signed me as a writer because he was writing. I was writing crazy. The first song I wrote for Akon was I'm Sprung and he said, we don't do he verbatim. I'm not exchanging words for words. He said, we don't do records for bitches. And then I made I'm Sprung. I made I'm Sprung and he said we don't do records because he had Soul Survivor locked up. He had Soul Survivor with Jez. He was a game, the most gangster nigga alive. So he's He said to me, we don't do records for bitches, and I did I'm Sprung, and I'm like, I'll take it to I'll take it to somebody, until I asked that i'll play it. I took it to somebody. Tild I played it. Fucking uh Milaenia Fox, she fucking killed it. She played it at fucking three in the morning.
Speaker 1: But it called us, this big star. Why do you even listen to.
Speaker 2: Him with others and him? Sorry, I mean you would you would think that. But he wanted me because I had something different. He wanted me because I did something different, right, I knew what the fuck did? I knew what the fuck I did. I had a group. I was in a group of eleven motherfuckers, and I'm the one that got noticed out of that group. Was in the first of tab maybe so we had we had, we had the nappy heads, we had the nappy heads, and we was all grouped up in eleven motherfuckers. But if I was the only one that got noticed out of that, something had to be crazy. And we were talking to a Kon out of that group, how.
Speaker 1: Did you need a carn?
Speaker 2: I hung up on him. That's how you meet him. That's an interesting way to me. Yeah, but I hung up on him. He hit me like yo, yo, it's a coon. I'm gonna like like, what, bro, I got a flip phone my nigga, like a kon call him the flip Shu, a Kon Calum. The flipp was a crank anchors. Oh yeah, oh yeah, this is super real. A Kon call him on the flip phone. You all right, appreciate it? Bro was a jerky boys right when he kept calling him back. Wow, he kept calling him back, and he's like, Bro, straight up a makeup. Yeah, how do you believe that? So I was like, all right, okay, cool, So I covered your song. He's trying to assume me some ship. He told no, I covered your song because at the time, yeah, up, and I did fucked up. And I was like, all right, cool, what we're pumping then? So I'm gonna fugged up. Yeah, I'm fugged know what I'm talking about. You know what I'm talking about. I'm fugged up. Know what I'm talking about. He loved it.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 2: He loved it, and he said, no, you remind me of me. And I'm like, I mean, it's not a compliment, my mond, my god.
Speaker 3: So it was all so.
Speaker 2: God, hoodie, you rob the hood, A famous nigga call you. He like, hey, you should be really excited right now. You're like, I think I'm from the hood, sitting down. Excite me, nigga. So they kind of actually contacts me and he's like, Bro, I see the shit you've been doing. You remind me of me, let's do it, and I'm like, good, sorry, cool, I guess, but I actually ended up doing it, you know what I'm saying. So I actually ended up doing it going to his joint, which is crazy because I ran away from home to be with his family with Boo It's brother, it brother so It's brother Boo took me away from home and then ended up when I got there, his brother Boo got evicted out of his fucking the house the night that I fucking got there run away.
Speaker 1: So I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in Atlanta for the first time in my life as a twelve year old. What the fuck no, I mean young? Wait wait, wait man, what the fuck hold you man? I was like, I was like sixteen when I got so I got there, but but I got walking like I was like, this is my first real cool night of sleep. And then the motherfucking not Boo Boom and fucking omar uh Agon's brothers wake me up like hey, we gotta fucking go, and I'm like, what's happening. There's like nothing, we just gotta go. Nothing, We gotta go get out and put on your fucking put on your bunny ears that you had when you came in this motherfuckers because I had bunny ears on and I was like the dirtiest nigga alive. When they fucking met me, it was just like everything's cool. Just get everything that you brought and just leave like no way. So we got the fuck out of there, and I was like, is the building on fire? And like kind of it was like a little bit we aren't allowed to stay in that place and we were just that and I was like, cool, Look I wasn't allowed to stay in the place I came here from, so you know, I didn't like we were getting kicked out of our house the second that they told us that we can come to a better place. And then the second we came to a better place, they were like, we gotta get out of there.
Speaker 1: Shout out to rich.
Speaker 2: Riches ship, shout out the boots. Right he's like the Kanye right next to Kanye. That nigga said, I can't, I can't, I can't ask for any shoes. Wait what you don't get free yeezy? He said? He said, because I told our story, don't ask for any more free shoes.
Speaker 1: He told you told what story?
Speaker 2: What Boo did?
Speaker 1: Or that he got a victor or what.
Speaker 3: Did he do?
Speaker 2: I don't even know, like what I didn't even know, like what was the threshold? But at some point he and my team was like, don't ever think he paint is gonna get free Yeezies anymore? And I was like, I didn't want any of them, and I'm good, like I didn't you think I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I was like, you you think I want like new sandals, my niggas, Like okay, like I'm good like. I didn't like Yeezy's wasn't like a big part of my life.
Speaker 1: But that was a big record.
Speaker 3: You had.
Speaker 1: Good time was good life, good life.
Speaker 2: We want a Grammy. We got a Grammy for it. Don't glad for that. Don't glad for that.
Speaker 1: Don't glare clapping for it.
Speaker 2: Bro it just seemed like a lot of claps. How that feel like it didn't it?
Speaker 1: Don't even got invited to the Grammys.
Speaker 2: I'm blind. I get to fight it. I didn't wear yeah you. I didn't win like hard.
Speaker 1: I didn't win, and I never went back.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna win.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't stand awards. You're not gonna win because they're black. I won I won because I was with at the time, the safe black person, Kanye. Kanye was the safe black person. Jamie Fox was the safe black person. Just like the Weekend. The Weekend is gonna win so many Grammys in the next few years because he's the the safe black person.
Speaker 1: But I feel like he get the highest out of everybody.
Speaker 2: You know why why because it's a safe black You mean, hy what do you mean high?
Speaker 1: High? Like I think you think, you think, you think, you think I think weekends high in the future, you think the week think you think.
Speaker 2: The weekend makes Grammy nominated music? Yes, right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, because of because he's the same black person.
Speaker 2: Question, do you know do you know back in the days he didn't know how to arrange music? There was like a guy that was like, you gotta have a verse.
Speaker 1: And a hook and then but almost all start like that, we all know you knew how to arrange music.
Speaker 2: Did you know how to not arrange? You didn't know what arrange?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I just knew what a rap, so I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't know who taught you. You made. You made classics for black people without knowing how to make.
Speaker 1: What that's how counted bars. I'm gonna what that's how kind of bars?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: What? What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What?
Speaker 4: What to what?
Speaker 2: Bars? I'm about to punch you in the dick.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Let's please don't please don't. Okay, I get that, I understand that, But you got to understand what a safe black person is. Okay, we didn't have that until the weekend. Okay, the weekend is a safe black person?
Speaker 1: Tell me Drake ain't safe.
Speaker 2: No, no, because he's talking. It's one he says, niggas and white people can't sing in long term lyrics. Uh, the weekend is the safest black person we have right now?
Speaker 1: How about we on?
Speaker 2: Does she have to do music or she's making make up and she.
Speaker 1: Running around with asap rockey. They're looking good out there. Let's make some noise for the.
Speaker 3: House and that.
Speaker 2: The hood. Who's who's the billionaire in the relationship? Come on you already?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I mean so yeah we are? Now, So who are we looking at in that relationship? M what that shot? I'll take a time for that shots we're doing. Yeah, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: But I don't like the fact that you pouring your cup from that you're supposed to pour from the bottle.
Speaker 2: I feel like, no, no, he's good from that club just prepared. Is that a shot? No, No, he's sipping. Let him sip. Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: What are we are we?
Speaker 2: Are we legit counting Rocky as a billionaire's boyfriend?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: Are we are we doing? Are we are we saying Rocky is a billionaire a billion boyfriend? What does it matter? I believe what does it?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 2: Because we do that to women. We do that to women when we say a woman married a billionaire, now she's a billionaire. Are we counting Rocky as a billionaire right now? Fuck? Yeah, he's not a billionaire. A millionaire is in my mind. He hollered the fucking in New York City. I gotta help, Okay, I don't. I mean, I think you guys can take it into a whole other Yeah. I'm not gonna be a great conversation. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't think. I don't think Rocky is a billionaire. I think Rocky deserves it. I think he does. I don't think it has to do anything with the money. Part of it though. First of all, Rockey gets fucked whatever he wants right that nigga fuck porkypine right now, and we'll be like, yeah, that seems like rocket. I don't think think about that. I wasn't a whole different parts. And we if we if we think about it, if we think about it and were like, who's Rocky fucking right now?
Speaker 1: We haven't thought about that, but when he had a Kardashian one.
Speaker 2: But when we see it, but when we say you had a Kardashian when we see it and we like, that sounds terrible, but your cords ship. But when we see Rocky fucking somebody, were like, yeah, man, yeah he fucks. Is that a reason that weird? Yeah? Let me tell you so chu yeah, hey man.
Speaker 4: Hopefully they just happy to ask people together and enjoin each other.
Speaker 2: They're so happy, that's all. They're so happy. They're so happy that Rocky almost beat up a motherfucker for taking a bad picture.
Speaker 1: I would I would respect that.
Speaker 2: That's it, all right. They happy. They gotta be. You gotta be happy to go off on the motherfucker for like, that wasn't dope, that wasn't I mean, but you also gotta be kind of secure. Let me ask you t e S said you eat s with the grills on here or probably not so? Oh no, I as you gotta you gotta ask this. I don't think I eat the ass. I e the ass. That's a new song. You gotta you gotta ask Milornia. That's to eat ask God. That's the reason why good, good, stuffy I do I do I do.
Speaker 1: That's so Florida ship is. It's like, it's just.
Speaker 2: Yes, go straight up Florida, just Florida. Oh my god, Florida is not the shame of anything. We're not a shame. I don't understand why it's on some Florida ship to be to eat pussy like we eat pussy, bro, we eat pussy, we eat ass everything.
Speaker 3: I don't know Florida.
Speaker 2: Faith. I don't know why Florida has been coined the freaky state or or ship like you know what I talk about that weren't talk about it them? Oh maybe or maybe everything needs to be private, but no, there's podcast, there's fucking radio stations. Everybody just needs to be open about this ship.
Speaker 1: We eat ass.
Speaker 2: Bro's it's as cast. It's okay the ass cast Bro, we just need to be opening about this. I don't know why everybody seems like they need to just be like, oh no, this is a private thing. I knew teams gonna kill us.
Speaker 3: You talk, you know what.
Speaker 1: In the case you don't know, you're one of my baby person out.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm going you see my wife from here. Get her as gonna be amazing. It's gonna be crazy. I'm sorry, We're sorry, We're now.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing.
Speaker 2: This is a normal fucking think. Why the fun just because we're from Florida, we have to hide just because we all Florida. I get you, win. We have to hide the fact that we fucking love sensual ship, like we have to hide the brow don't kink saying, Bro, don't king saying bronk tame Okay, tame Bra. You thought this is gonna be a motherfucker regular episode this listen?
Speaker 1: Fuck you up. This Also because like for lack of a better term, right, you have these records, like we said, a con doesn't make records for girls, at least at that time, but you have. Again, we're from I'm from the nineties of New York. We're buying even buying a girl a drink.
Speaker 2: That's kind of corny. I'm first of all, let me I swear to god, I am the simpiest nigga that has ever been on this motherfucking simplest. I never heard that. You have never heard that word.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to ask what that simple?
Speaker 2: Simple, like a simp nigga like a dummy. Yeah? Oh yeah, that that helps you. Yeah, that's a part of it. I'm a simp. Bro Like I'm a simp.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I won't fucking do anything for somebody to like me like I would. Literally, I mean that sounds crazy saying that.
Speaker 1: That's how you do record.
Speaker 2: Buy you a drink, that's how you because you want to Yeah, like what like you know what I'm saying, like buy your drink is like, hey, you're fuck with me, but you want to get you want to get drunk? I mean something I know about it.
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dou like alcohol? How can we make this work in these terms? But you know, you know what I'm saying, like it's on some I get it, but we're going to make this work. So you bought him a drink, I'm put him a drink. Alcohol works more than water. Oh yeah, you know what's funny. Alcohol works more than water.
Speaker 1: I could think of two times this worked for me. First of all, I met my wife that way. I sent her some san gria. Boo and yeah, I sent her some san gria. She walked over to thank me. And fifteen years later we're still together. Yeah, me and my Me and my wife are eighteen years Okay, God, remember behind you the other day.
Speaker 2: But the other day, I don't seen her. I didn't send her drink. I just finger but the other day.
Speaker 1: The other day, and I love finger popping story to just weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's weird. It's weird, it's weird. I always asked about you think about always about the baggage figure popping goes wrong, goes wrong. But the other day, the other day he did a machine fingerpop.
Speaker 1: But the other day, I mean, it's ez's you're And Derek Jeter walks in Derek Jeter, and I send him a drink and he just co signed our interview. He said he's gonna do it the first week.
Speaker 2: So so Bardiy and a drink does work a little. It does work. It does work.
Speaker 1: I sent him a drink. He's worked sixth a million like absolutely, you.
Speaker 2: Know what else? What else?
Speaker 11: What else?
Speaker 2: After that? Why would why would that be?
Speaker 1: Because Louise, it's all masks.
Speaker 2: But now I'm trying to say this, No, I'm han't having han't heard being around me and knowing that what I did was like a normal thing and just and just being married for eighteen years.
Speaker 1: It's married for eighteen years, married for.
Speaker 2: Eighteen years in incredible.
Speaker 1: Me and my wife been together fifteen years, but we only been married ten.
Speaker 2: Being married for eighteen years, you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What the jokes are, you know what I'm saying it especially like you know, because h on on on on my podcast No problem, Yeah, yeah yeah, on My Body Guys and not be Ware radio podcast. We have a comedian that uh she she talks about her husband all the time, and you know she she says, my husband likes it at the jokes, at the joke, the jokes. It stops at the jokes. That doesn't doesn't make this to you. The husband stops it at like if you're doing it for entertainment, cool, don't bring that ship into the bedroom, you know what I'm saying, don't bring that ship to where we are. But uh, my wife, my way, she.
Speaker 1: Coolest ship.
Speaker 2: By the way, she is coolest ship, coolis ship just just every every interaction that anybody has with her, she's cool as ship. She wasn't even supposed to wear that ship that she's wearing, but she saw me wearing lime green, and she was like, I want to massin you a little bit one of three to It wasn't even it wasn't even like a playing things, just like I just wonder if you're gonna be fucking earth gang as luck. We need to Uh yeah, I'm taking a shot to that, you know, I mean, she was like, you know, she's my She's my earth Wind and Fire.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, is it hard, because like, yes, me and her never I've never and I've been platinum. I've been platinum, but I've never been I've never been I got platinum before gold albums, you know what I mean. But let me let me be clear, let me sure you respect. I've never been te paying hot like for real, like at one point, tell me, let me give your prop flowers, Let me give your flowers. At one point, it was really like if you got a T Pain record. It was like hype wings, like hype wings. At one point, if you had the hype wings been here, you would just if you had a DPA record. And I don't want to thank you because you gave me a record too, at your height and you didn't like, you didn't even give up what.
Speaker 2: You mean it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't get I don't got it. Let me let me make you want to because because this was at your height and I'm talking about it was incredible. And I remember me reaching out to you, I remember you being in contact with me and you sending it on time everything, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, just got Roger. I don't remember Roger Wright, Roger Writer. Yeah, what I was saying to myself got it. I definitely got it. That's my homie.
Speaker 1: I remember just saying like, yo, like how how are you so humble? Like at the highest of your height.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact that there's somebody.
Speaker 1: Hm, I didn't take the shot. I'm sorry, Can you take your shot too?
Speaker 2: It's like a motherfuck No, you got what you got? Now you got to buy of your cup. Come on, come on, we celebrating you tonight.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you know our drinks, our show is about celebrating the artists, and we celebrating you the motherfucking night.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, come on, he got he's got his copies? Where is his cup? Did they he got his copies?
Speaker 3: They take the.
Speaker 2: Bottom from you. This is the first time you big up the angel and racket. God damn it. Ye she did you get that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm funk you up. Oh my god, you're making a real drink. You just came back from I tell you a long time ago. Yo, listen to you tea paid.
Speaker 1: We celebrate people, career, we celebrate and me just tell you something. You changed the face of music. You this whole game will not be the same. You know she chans about you today, but you know, no, no, no about you today.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: You And let me just tell you something, bro.
Speaker 2: And you helped me down.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you knew this, but you was the hottest on the planet and I called you. You answered first off, which was amazing.
Speaker 2: I was like, and it was on time.
Speaker 1: You send me up girls, And I really really want to thank you, Like, I think the only people like that helped me down was you when I had a little drive, was you, Tode dollar size and Mustard. I always want to thank you for that ship because I'm talking about y'all was hot hot.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what my call.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 2: You a real one for that, man.
Speaker 1: I really want to thank you, brother, I really want to thank you.
Speaker 2: For everybody. Bro, solid, Bro.
Speaker 1: I knew this is gonna be a great episode.
Speaker 2: I'm here for everybody. I'm here for everything. I know what it feels like to be ignored, missed, saluted, sidelined, with the sidelined. I know what it feels like. And I would never make anybody feel like that. I would never put anybody through that. I can't It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. I don't get the I don't know. I don't get I don't understand relevancy. I don't understand that. I don't understand it. I you like D Paine, you gotta like D Pain regardless of what year it is, you know. Can I say something real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you went to an Xbox event. I forget the year, but it was the first year that Drink Champs started.
Speaker 8: That was that was most aggressive. No no, no watch and I and I hung out with you and I told you we need you on Drink Champs. And you're way years later, you hit me on d M like all right, because that was that was.
Speaker 2: Hitting me at the Summer Champ. The Summer Tam we've been tiny a nigga came to me like, bro, we gonna do drink tamp Like are you guys listen? Listen as what you want? Year one of Drink Champs, you were on our rate. We needed keep paying year one.
Speaker 1: That makes you know, just so you know, you gotta let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm a man, so I don't. I don't really care about like putting myself down like you have real great personality. So I know your podcast is gonna the name of your podcast is big En Up.
Speaker 2: That by Boy Radio podcast by Radio That Boy Radio, Live with Your Boy.
Speaker 1: Which is which is an oxymorrow on because it's already.
Speaker 2: Really it's really stupid.
Speaker 4: What that is.
Speaker 2: I make sure I make sure it's really stupid so people don't actually jagg it.
Speaker 1: But so it's your podcasting twitch Is that the same thing or no?
Speaker 2: It kind of a little bit. I really don't. I sincerely don't draw people to it, like I straight up it's my goal to not draw people to it. It is because I know I know in the world, but I don't know. I know, but but a some sense people see it and they're like, I didn't even know I wanted to see this, but I do. Yeah, I didn't even know I wanted to be a part of this, But this is dope.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: There's a weird and I don't. I don't want to be a part of the uh you know, the schedule. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be a part of the the the thing, the whole schedule, the whole, the whole media rollout, like whatever, the media. I'm just like, if you see it, if you find it, thanks That's what you wanted to be special, something special. If you see it and you find it, thank you. I'm not if not, you see it on somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about podcasting. You can mistakenly listen to radio. You can mistakenly.
Speaker 2: Listen to you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: Like when the person say, yo, I was watching the show, I'm like, all right, cool, little you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because you have to go you had to go through, like you know, you had to fuck with something that we was already fucking.
Speaker 1: With because I'm like, but the other day, somebody asked me about the vin Stables episode. So I knew this guy was a real fan because I was like, he said, ya just watched it on vis Stable episode. I said, you couldn't have watched it. He said, excuse me, I just listened to it. And I said, oh, okay, real bad right there, because it's out there downloading the audio right, so you know, I'm very pretty. So I was like, you didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: You knew the time.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew. I say he's a lie was a lie and the fact corrected it. So he said, no, no, my bad. I watched it. I worried it. I said, oh, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So so do you like media.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I hate media, like when.
Speaker 1: They report the story on you that's false.
Speaker 2: Any media, just any just any at all. I don't really I don't respond saying anything, whether it be false or true.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, but you media now.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm a part of the media.
Speaker 1: Now, how you're a part of the media, So you don't.
Speaker 2: Have to like it though you don't have to don't. But I will say my part of it. I will say what I think I will say what I say, Uh, the ship that you, you know, come in contact with. I'm like that, Okay, that's cool. That may be drew, it may not, it may not be. But if it brings me more intention okay, I like all. I like all of it.
Speaker 13: But at the same time, it's like, do that cool? And I don't go this is medical marijuana. Bought this legally?
Speaker 2: Why you never spoke? I'm snitching. What happened.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. That's that's one thing. Listen when I googled you and so I put siddy pa, he's going to fully cooperate with.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 14: No, it's they said, don't I just don't do like why like what like like for what you know what I'm saying, like for.
Speaker 2: What I don't? I don't.
Speaker 1: It's just like, don't do a crime with t paint because paint is folded.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, do a crime, but don't don't include me in it. And then the robbery, so oh yeah, I had a whole robbery, so it was greater robbery. And now get on the ground, shut up in the shut up. I just don't have I don't have the inclusion you have. So it's like a yeah, he's he's he's drinking the drugs. But yeah, he's drinking the drugs apparently. And un'kay, I'm giving that. You're not gonna you're a citizen, though, I must edison, You're not down the whole fucking Jordan's ship. Holy, get up, wife, yogay wife like she's texting you right now. Okay, get off the show. What are you doing? Okay? My whole team, My whole team is like, bros, at the point, we gotta look at your wife and make sure what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: So this is a bad time for me to ask the shot. It's de a bad time. This is no's no, I'm gonna pour this. Hey, you want you want to pull my sho know you're gonna pour this into You're gonna pour his shot? And yeah, yeah, buddy, I'm not. Guy's a rock. I'm not. I'm make you drink, make you drink, I not make you drink.
Speaker 1: You drinks summonster rock watermelon is fantastic local source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not one, not one person so black owned by the friend. Yeah, not one person pays you for that. I get it. We don't give it.
Speaker 3: We just love it.
Speaker 2: We don't we don't get this. We love this. We're a part of the society. Of course, we don't come on t pay cheers.
Speaker 1: Jordan's We're gonna get you a deal with Yo. You're the first one to drink a whole bottle. It's a killer and drink.
Speaker 2: Champ's history is Christmas.
Speaker 1: You definitely eat ass tonight. I could to guarantee you that that was gonna have no sense.
Speaker 2: That happen with that, that was gonna happen without Yo.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: How got Joe and his Mike? All right? What else we got? What else?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be one of my favorite episodes.
Speaker 8: You that I do it?
Speaker 2: No, no, man, we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like we're the worst, but we're the best worst. I probably the best worst. You're the guys. Gotta take one more shot, man, this is we gotta look at this wife, bro. At some point we have to look to her, Bro, the last one, and this is gonna go. We got one another shot, We got one more.
Speaker 1: Questions, no more guys, and we got one more crush finish.
Speaker 12: You gotta ask it, no more shots shot, We got one more question, but you gotta ask, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Remember the last question? Next TJ you went.
Speaker 8: Solid broy Hey, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Here we are you ready?
Speaker 3: T PA?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, I want you to get read for this. Man.
Speaker 4: Now, I really don't have a really good question for you. But what do you think the future of Florida music is? Real talk when it comes to hip hop? What do you think we have off?
Speaker 2: I think we're going back to what we where we boys used to be.
Speaker 3: You know now.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I have something off for you differently, there's a hybrid of that. There's a hybrid.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the dance mixed with the lyrics Denzel Curry and City.
Speaker 1: Girls have a baby.
Speaker 2: Ooh oh did I kill that? Did I kill that? Listen?
Speaker 15: I mean here fifteen years fifteen years man, Trick Daddy, this trick.
Speaker 2: Donny said you a Florida Something.
Speaker 1: Trick Dotty told me the other day, I mean to create Freshmas Day. He said, you're a Florida God. Now he gave miss you Florida car. I got a Florida car and actually you bro relaxed. That's what I'm saying. That is that the next thing that you're going Denzel Curry, the girls a baby, You.
Speaker 2: Just doing record with you did? He's I just did a record with Denzucker to me and you do a record's gonna be crazy, bro. No, I like I like that.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: That's something that man, I got about.
Speaker 1: What is up with the music? Are you gonna keep going with music or you gonna?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm gonna keep going with music yourself. You gotta the movie ship.
Speaker 1: You gotta be.
Speaker 2: I am doing a lot of movie ship. I am doing a lot of movie ship. I am doing. I am doing a lot of movie ship to where it's like, what the is he doing? I mean, I'm doing a lot of uh power ship, power and power. I might be in power, breaking new breaking news, breaking news. You are in power. Let's just say that I might be in power, might be are But this is like the joint where I can move, you know what I'm saying? Like the so acting is another thing. I think it's another thing. But also with the weird tongue ship you just did, that might be I really love my job. You got you gotta stop doing the ship. You're a private, You're a private.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you enough. Man, You're really a legend.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You're really thank you. God change the face of music. I don't care what godless of anybody say. Like when you came and you did all the tune, NI could be the person that used it before you, that person louced you middle of you, which you did with it. You change this whole game. I want to rebottle with what us just said because he was incorrect. He was incorrect. God bless him.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really bless.
Speaker 2: Him ignorant, but it was kind of bless him now. It was kind of like, God bless him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you to your face, you did not up music.
Speaker 1: You enhanced it. You understand I'm saying. And you got a lot of people who owe you to this day because they sound like ship without order too. It's people from girls to thigh to whoever who can't really sing and they are saved because of autotune.
Speaker 2: And it is not just just order too, because of.
Speaker 1: What you did to all for which you did. And and you know what, I'll be a sucker just not say this behind your back. I'm saying to your face.
Speaker 2: And although I think you wrapped up, I'm gonna take a shot for you. Hold on, load up, load up, let me load up. The want a bottle? You want to get home? Yes, ma'am, you know I'm taking. I'm taking.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker that was Give this bottle.
Speaker 8: It on you.
Speaker 1: Let's take you gotta do dropping.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, d J e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real noriag on, I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at d J E f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com