Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously, very crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This Is Important, I look like a.
Speaker 3: Fuck boy, dude. Have they ever made a feel of the dreams Porno?
Speaker 4: I mean, I thought you'd say like I was dipping her dot, but you're like, I'm dipping my dot.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Punk rock, getting radicalunk rock, getting radical?
Speaker 2: You need another four inches?
Speaker 4: Who oh my god, you guys Hot Hot Hot Hot Remix?
Speaker 2: Did you clap? Did you clap? Blake?
Speaker 3: What's up, dude?
Speaker 2: We didn't hear you clap. Did you clap? I just oh, I didn't see I made that clap? Oh I make that clap? Buster, that's a banger. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Buster of Rhymes, Underrated, underrated.
Speaker 3: Bust of Rhymes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you hear people talk about like best MC's of all time, blah blah blah blah, I'm like, how is this dude not higher on the list?
Speaker 3: Buster Rhymes is amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's fucking amass.
Speaker 3: He's amazing. His albums have a few skips, but his hits are absolutely timeless. Fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, I remember that music video of you put your hands from us and see if you want to put putty with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all glowing the dark and ship that ship was sick.
Speaker 2: I had to wrap Buster of Rhymes in the movie The Intern that I co starred with Drs. Got To got To I was allowed to u and she, Nancy Meyers, the director, she was like, gave me like a list of songs to choose from.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, Buster Rhymes would be funny because it's such a hard song to wrap. If I nail it, it'll it'll be funny. And then it fucking sucked because I just gave myself so much homework.
Speaker 3: Dude, Right, Yeah, that's a really difficult.
Speaker 2: Like another another song would have been probably just as funny. Like, I don't know, it didn't like change the movie in any way, I.
Speaker 3: Do, you know, I don't even think it made it in it.
Speaker 2: Did it? Did? It's in the movie. It's in the movie.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a big scene of mine, blake, So don't take that from me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of the lynchpin of the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't see the movie dude. Yes, I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: I for sure saw the intern I remember there's it's really funny because there's this whole scene where Robert de Nirol as a boner and it made me crack up.
Speaker 2: Du Yeah, and he's method too, He's method. He's method. He's like Nancy's like, are you ready, and he's like, no, not yet, not yet, not yet, not yet, no, no, give me a second. And then he would open up his rostring and and blow just blow down towards.
Speaker 3: It, right, Yeah, really that gets him going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ironically that was on like kind of Adam's side of the movie. And then when I showed up, he had to like talk his boner down to get on because he was he's not supposed.
Speaker 3: To have one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he actually used the same method.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You hear him in his trailer going it's too hard.
Speaker 4: He was blowing down again, but like differently a hotter breath. Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: And and you know, please, you know, like a subscribe, take your head sets off.
Speaker 3: I'd like to talk to Bob.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I said that.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry I said that. Bob. No, he's for sure listening yeah, my headsets off.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, Bob I would like to give you a formal private apology, and then in a second I'll give you a public apology. Guys, you can put the head votes back on. Okay, and we're back, and Bob I would like to give you a public apology.
Speaker 5: I got a feeling, he said, no, no, no, Uh, for sure, Bobby Robert de Niro is listening to this while he's uh nursing his child right now, so it feels really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, okay, all right, bye, guys, for sure nursing his child. Doesn't he have a newborn, isn't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you men don't nurse. Dude, believe me. I made that mistake.
Speaker 3: They can. Please don't.
Speaker 2: I made that mistake and it's.
Speaker 3: Not a mistake. Don't don't bow to them. Dude, you did fine by what you did.
Speaker 2: Jesus well, you know it's it was just a joke and they can't actually nurse. It's like a just biologically.
Speaker 4: But if you let them suck long enough, something happens.
Speaker 3: It will happen. If you build it, they will come. That's what they say.
Speaker 2: If you suck it, they will come. Yes, And that's points, and that's points, Blake. If you suck it, they will come at that's points.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, dude. Have they ever made a feel of the dreams porno?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you suck it, they will come. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, if that doesn't exist, we failed as a society.
Speaker 2: Field of.
Speaker 3: Adam, did you write this porte? This feels like everything's on deck for you, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm flowing, yeah, Field of Cream.
Speaker 4: It seems like Adam's got like a memo pad that he wrote all this stuff on. Hey feel the dreams worked my way to that here.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's real one to two, it's SCIENTI.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I realized last episode, I didn't I slipped in a word of the day and you guys did not get it. Would you guys like to guess where the last weeks a word of the day was.
Speaker 3: Was it gank?
Speaker 2: It wasn't gank. It was not gank.
Speaker 3: Because that's from the day. There's no way that that's that's just slang for sure.
Speaker 2: And I said it once and I know you guys didn't hear it, and then I said it again towards the end of the podcast, as Kyle was I said it, and you guys didn't battery. You guys just assumed that this is a word that rolls off my tongue. Easy, peasy, fresh and easy.
Speaker 4: You are so dumb. To be fair, I think we're like kind of bored by the game.
Speaker 3: But what.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm still learning. I'm a lifelong learner. What was it?
Speaker 4: What was it? I do want to know?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're bored. I'm sorry, durs, I'm sorry. I never mean to bore you.
Speaker 3: No, never borders, dude.
Speaker 2: That's one rule about drs. Do not bore him.
Speaker 3: Keep him entertained, to keep him unentertained.
Speaker 2: He must be entertained.
Speaker 3: What was the word was it? Was it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. It was clandestine? Clandestine?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, you said that word.
Speaker 2: I did, yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 3: That's our comic book.
Speaker 4: I think it. It doesn't help that I'm not always listening. What was the context that you said the word clandestine?
Speaker 3: He said, all right, bye, we'll see you next clandestine because.
Speaker 2: Well, Kyle goes, I'm like, Kyle, you got a secret meaning to go to Kyle and his clandestine meanings.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear that at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, neither.
Speaker 3: That would have stuck out like a sore thumb, because what is a clandestine?
Speaker 2: I was the only one talking when I said it that second time. I said it earlier, and I.
Speaker 4: Was busy thinking about what I needed to say.
Speaker 2: What's clandestine? Clandestine? Clandestine? You don't know what clandestine means? It means like a secret or like a to keep a secret.
Speaker 4: Will you use it in a sentence, like.
Speaker 2: A secret society secret meaning? It was? It was a perfect a perfect thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, here, I look at that interesting? Do you use it in a sentence?
Speaker 2: Clandestine describes something done in secretly or in a private place or way. So a clandestine meaning is the perfect use of that word. Nailed it, Yes, thank you, guys. I thought I thought maybe you would get it. I thought you were You'd be like, oh yeah, you say clandestine?
Speaker 3: You hey man, you guys, you got hey guys.
Speaker 2: Field of Creams, Field of Creams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, this guy is a switch hitter. He can go both ways.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: You're one for five brother, You got us, dude. I'm a hype got you. This is my new favorite thing in the pod.
Speaker 2: When you Field the creams.
Speaker 3: Do you have a new word today or are you retiring after that? Are you like, yo, it's over.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna I'm gonna get one on deck.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, right, okay, So in field the Creams? Is there just some chick fucking all these baseball ghosts? Like there's corn in the like?
Speaker 3: What there's corn in the corner?
Speaker 4: Where's there's a lot of corn happening?
Speaker 3: Right? I don't think i've actually seen that movie Feel the Dreams. I'm gonna be honest, I don't think I've watched it front to back.
Speaker 4: Whoa dude, it's kind of awesome.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You never you didn't when you were a kid go to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did that twenty piece McMillian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for ten dollars more you could get the movie the VHS movie.
Speaker 3: Wait what wait? What?
Speaker 4: You didn't remember this? That was the era?
Speaker 2: Yes, And your mom goes and you're really bugging her to do it, and you have the last three times and then finally she just breaks down. She's like, you want the movie? Fine, you get Wait.
Speaker 3: You know I'm a child in the nineties, you know I love all but the nineties deal?
Speaker 2: What was this deal?
Speaker 4: You could get like Dances with Wolves.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was like three movies.
Speaker 3: Wait is it all Kevin Costner?
Speaker 4: I think it might have been a Costner.
Speaker 2: It's a Costner package.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got Dances with Wolves from McDonald's is all I remember?
Speaker 2: And we got Field of Dreams.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, hold on, explain the whole deal? What is it?
Speaker 4: They were nine ninety nine?
Speaker 2: There were nine ninety nine, I thought, I mean, I think is that.
Speaker 4: I remember them being nine ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you bought chicken nuggets you got I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you bought U some sort of meal deal package, you could buy the movie for I guess nine ninety nine. And then you get to the HS and then you go home and you're like, this is dope because it's a McDonald's version. No, it's just it's just it's just a movie.
Speaker 4: I don't even think it had any emblems of arches or anything.
Speaker 2: No, but it's it made you as a kid kind of like it more because you got it from the Mickey D's.
Speaker 3: Okay, but like, what was even the deal? Did McDonald's have a deal with Mirramax? Did Kevin cost Like.
Speaker 4: Is that what you want it to? Be mirrormax.
Speaker 2: Why because Harvey weinst guy, you're big Harvey.
Speaker 3: Did Harvey walk into a McDonald.
Speaker 4: Harvey Weinstein was the purple what's the purple guy? Grimm's Grimm.
Speaker 2: Grimm is sexually assaulted Grimace. He butt fucked the hamburglar and got a deal at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Got hand juss from the fry guys. Yeah, can you get Batman? I either got Batman from McDonald's or from our grocery store.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe this is a Warner Brothers deal.
Speaker 2: And remember the cool Batman cups and stuff that they used to have, and.
Speaker 4: That's what this is, way different the Batman Forever, That's what it was. I got Batman's Forever, I believe, of course from McDonald's with the craziest cup that had the penguin on it.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody knows the craziest cups ever was Taco Bell when a Phantom Menace came out. Did you ever have the Darth Mall cup? That shit was fire? No, nerd, dude, everybody have like seven of those nerds.
Speaker 2: Dude, Darth Maul. We were like in eighth ninth grade, dude, which is fuck you, dude.
Speaker 3: That's prime Darth maull age.
Speaker 4: Adam was at the regular mall, not Darth Maul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was at the mall trying to talk to girls. Homey, you were collecting cups.
Speaker 3: Still, no, dude, every time you went to even if you didn't want it, if you went to Taco Bell, they would just throw fucking Darth Maul cups at you, dude, so many of them.
Speaker 4: Bro. I'm looking at the Coca Cola McDonald's Batman returns Penguin plastic cup right now.
Speaker 3: It's fire.
Speaker 4: My fucking brain is melting.
Speaker 3: They used to give you so much cool, free shit. It was out of this world, dude.
Speaker 2: And that's why McDonald's has fallen off. They forgot that children want cool free stuff. I mean the fact that they don't have a deal with Marvel and they're just like giving you iron Man.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's giving giving iron Man.
Speaker 2: It's giving iron Man. Be for the podcast. I don't even know if we said it. And I'll tell Chloe this, my wife. I'll tell her I'm not afraid of her, Okay, no matter what, no matter how I act around her, I'm not afraid of her. Sounds like, but the one thing that that does bug me about her is she will say it's giving, like that's a gen Z thing, it's giving this, it's giving that, And she'll say that a lot, and it does bug me. And I've told her that it bugs me, and she goes, I like it, I like doing it. It's fun for me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, do you think this could lead to divorce or what do you think?
Speaker 4: She's like, it's giving divorce.
Speaker 3: Divorce, it's giving I'm leaving you.
Speaker 4: And by the way, is that proper usage? I've never heard this in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know durs as a gen xer. Basically, Oh my god, giving is too old to understand what this is.
Speaker 4: Like alternative rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, that was the right it's giving divorce that that is the right usage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was actually perfect. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't like it either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have to put this dark mall cup in the chat because you guys don't wait, how do I even access to chick I like.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, you act like you know how to click it in there.
Speaker 3: No, I'm getting here.
Speaker 2: It's giving. Let me, let me give.
Speaker 3: You've never seen this dark mall cup.
Speaker 2: It's giving dark dark mall. It's giving. Blake was too old to collect cups.
Speaker 4: Vibe Wait wait so they just are skipping the word vibes essentially, Adam, that's what this That's what the giving thing is, you see, because.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, I mean, yeah, this cup is kind of dope. Yeah, but what is lay next to it? It's like that. This is all also like a little dildo, Like, what is the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: You have to sucks dick? That's strong? I don't know that. How do I put this picture in the fucking chat?
Speaker 3: The guys learn how to how to zoom, cutting paste? This is cool copy image. I think that's a pod racer. I think that's his little or his little like motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Well, Blake, I was specifically talking. This is literally nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: This is my shit. Oh yeah, here we go. We got a code no redirect notice.
Speaker 2: I was talking the real nineties, the ninety threes, ninety four's, you know when we were children.
Speaker 4: Mid nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean we all mature at different ages. Well, look at this, Michael Keaton fucking dancing with Michelle five per cup.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't know if this should have just uh should have devolved into us looking at photos of cups. Yeah, those are tight, those are tight cups.
Speaker 3: Cheers.
Speaker 2: I do like the I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like our conversations giving.
Speaker 2: It's giving boring podcasts.
Speaker 4: This is important vibes.
Speaker 2: Let's go listen to something else. I will say it is crazy talking to gen z Or's my assistant Michelle. She's great, she's dope.
Speaker 4: I can't pie a lighter to save her life.
Speaker 2: But she is twenty six years old. She's twenty six years old. So the other day I was like, we were going, me and danymybride, and a few of the writers. We're gonna go see David Spade. He's in town. Okay, you know, I know David a little bit. The writers know David. Danny's excited to go see David. So we're gonna go see David. Michelle's like, what are you doing tonight? And I'm like, I'm gonna go see David Spade And she's like who, And I'm like and she goes, I don't know who that is? And I go, you don't know who David Spade is? And she's like, I literally have never heard that name before. Is he like a musician. I'm like, he's a commie.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He plays the microphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: She's like, what movies, And I go, well, Tommy Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh boy. She has not know that movie.
Speaker 2: Does not know Tommy Boy even a little bit. That's crazy, even a little bit, dude. And I was like, oh, I officially feel old right.
Speaker 3: Now because I would absolutely put Tommy Boy in one of my top ten funniest movies at least most formative, absolutely no problem. Like that was like a huge movie to me. Huge. Oh. I haven't rewatched it in a while, but I guarantee it's still pretty funny, right.
Speaker 2: Still very funny, I mean, very formulaic. But I don't mind that. As long as the characters are being funny in the formulaic movie, I personally don't mind.
Speaker 4: That does not matter. It's all good. Yeah, yeah, it even helps actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah sometimes yeah. Right, it's pretty simple. That's why people like Shit on the Outlaws and like it's a little formulaic, And I'm like, yeah, correct.
Speaker 4: What do you want it to be? Do you want to be like solving a fucking riddle? Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just trying to be funny. We were just trying to be funny in it and it's uh yeah, uh yeah, so it really it kind of it took it took me back and then and then I was like going through like bands that I that she just doesn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I well, this is a deep cut. I posted the other day that LFO, I like girls that wear Ebba, Crombie and Fitch. That dumb ass song.
Speaker 3: Sure the first dance of wedding. You don't have to shit on it.
Speaker 2: We know you love it.
Speaker 3: Bro, don't shit on your homies. No I do?
Speaker 2: Why I do? I like loved making fun of it back in the day. It's giving denial. No I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't part Uh No, I was making fun of that song and I posted I saw like a thing on Instagram. So I posted the video of them singing Summer Girls, and then I wrote, this is our generation's Montana Boys. You know those TikTok guys that just like wear cowboy hats and like are sexy. Yeah, they really make me left.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, god it that's that's not a band. Because I was like, oh, I guess Montana Boys is like a fucking band.
Speaker 2: No, they're just like a group of like good looking young men that wear cowboy hats and like kind of squint and looks like at the camera and they're like very successful on the Internet because of it. And one of them is dating Christian Cavalieri from like Laguna Beach.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, so that's cool. That's cool for them.
Speaker 4: Think she was the computer wallpaper back in the day.
Speaker 2: She's like our age and this kid is like twenty two, so you know, it's pretty tired for her.
Speaker 3: Good for them, go Montana Boys.
Speaker 2: And she was like, I have no idea. I know who the Montana Boys are, but I've never heard this song in my life.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Thatund's fair.
Speaker 3: It's a one hit it's like a one hit wonder. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If she had never heard of in Sync, then I'd be like, Okay.
Speaker 2: That would be well, dude, that was what happened with the cop that pulled over justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. Damn.
Speaker 2: So the cop pulled him over for a duy and didn't recognize justin Timberlake. He's saying, I'm justin Timberlake. Yeah, He's like Okay, that really fucks up my whole plan. If I get pulled over, like.
Speaker 3: If they don't know who Justin Timberlake is.
Speaker 4: That's why you can't do it. You can't tell.
Speaker 3: You gotta uber, brother.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta uber.
Speaker 3: I'm drunk. Now, if Justin Timberlake gets pulled over and he can't get out of it, oh bro oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that the move is don't say do you know who I am? You just start saying like working titles of things you've been in into sentences.
Speaker 3: Okay, just our dancing, you know, Like I know it's.
Speaker 4: Been a long week. I'm kind of a workaholic, and uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have to pooh.
Speaker 4: I feel Look I'm not I'm not an intern anymore.
Speaker 2: Look, but look is it? Is it? Monarch? Legacy of law? A monster situation?
Speaker 3: Is that a monarch butterfly?
Speaker 4: I was driving a goddamn monarch butterfly hit the windshield and freaked me out.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, but if we don't get this over soon, it's starting to kind of be loose. Butter I gotta take a ship. Brother, Just let me know how long this is gonna take.
Speaker 4: You're not saying titles anymore. But yes, exactly that. Well, because he's not he's not biting. So look, I'm not an outlaw. I'm just driving drunk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just driving drunk. I'm not Look, I'm not an outlaw.
Speaker 4: At least I'm not high on dope.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's that over there?
Speaker 2: Is it cake?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You're nailing it now you get the format.
Speaker 2: That took me so long to even understand. What the hell is it cake? It's just a car, is it cake? I'm not drying.
Speaker 4: He's like this guy's fucking.
Speaker 3: Fucking ways.
Speaker 4: Your body cam footage is just you thinking things are.
Speaker 2: Cake and you lie going no.
Speaker 4: I was trying to let him know it's on the show. Nobody believes you.
Speaker 3: Is your gun cake? Don't judge that? Yeah, getting shot?
Speaker 2: Man. I was on my way to a wedding. My buddies Mike and Dave need wedding dates, not a man. Huh is that gun cake?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I was driving and I was reading the What is the fucking Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse? What was the name of that that? You're Scouts guy? I was just reading a Scout Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. Lost track of the road.
Speaker 3: Is that is your gun cake?
Speaker 4: Your gun cake?
Speaker 2: Is that baton cake? He's hitting you with the baton? Is that cake? Is that paton cake?
Speaker 3: Don't feel like cake. Don't feel like cake.
Speaker 2: That's a strong cake.
Speaker 3: Get come down?
Speaker 4: What you say?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, that made my Tommy hurt?
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry I missed that traffic light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an episode. You're definitely on IMDb right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we first met just a few minutes ago, I wasn't drunk.
Speaker 3: Right, so you are.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, man, I understand you caught me. It's game over, man, It's game.
Speaker 3: Over man, game over man, you caught me.
Speaker 2: Well, justin Timberlake did say this is going to ruin the tour and then the cop said what tour? Like, what are you talking about? And then he goes the world tour, So he was doing it, yeah a little bit. He didn't say, I'm just I tried from in sync.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then did you see the videos afterwards? And I think it was like proven that it wasn't like uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, that it wasn't him in the concert, but he looked so strung out. It was him, like singing in a concert. Yeah, and his eyes just look bloodshot to head.
Speaker 3: He seems cool.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like kind of in on j Z.
Speaker 2: Now I know, I'm kind of like I want to party with Justin Timberlake a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always like this solo stuff, but now I'm like, maybe we got to go golfing with this bro. He seems cool, dude. Yeah, yeah, he's your guy.
Speaker 2: I can't physically golf, but yeah, I want to drink with him for sure. I can't even drink that much anymore. Fuck whatever, I just want to do drugs with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can rake the sand traps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could drive the golf cart. That's cool, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hand you guys beers. Yeah, it's my life's pretty sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, have you guys seen or done those like stand up surfboard skateboard looking things that like you put your clubs on the hell I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About you guys exciving old manders.
Speaker 4: It's like, uh, it's like an off road fucking skateboard that you put your clubs on the front of and then you like zoom around the court.
Speaker 3: That sounds so dumb?
Speaker 2: Is that real? Bam?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That sounds kind of fun.
Speaker 4: If any of the producers are listening, can you just put that in the chat please? What it looks next level? But I'm like, if you're not in your twenties or under thirty five, you're gonna eat shit and die doing this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's gonna be really funny to see like just a bunch of just John Daily looking motherfuckers just blackout and drunk on a course, just eating shit. What a legend.
Speaker 3: Though. John Daly's got to be the coolest professional athlete of all time, right, that guy is fucking sick as hell.
Speaker 2: I wonder that's your guy. I wonder if he is or if he's just like your drunk racist uncle.
Speaker 3: Is he racist?
Speaker 2: I wonder how cool he actually is. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He seems like I think he's cool.
Speaker 4: I think he's actually cool.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's cool. I think he's down. I think he gets it.
Speaker 4: There might be like one or two racists he doesn't fuck with, but he's cool with the rest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's racist only to a couple the biggest ones.
Speaker 3: Probably, Oh man, we don't like that. Yeah, I was hoping it was like a niche racism, like he had a couple of running.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I don't know, and maybe he is cool. I thought he like.
Speaker 3: Really doesn't like Icelandic people, which I'm like down for oh ship.
Speaker 2: And then durs is kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's not from from Norway, that's no, but Byork comes after him.
Speaker 2: Those are the Icelandic countries, right, Icelandic.
Speaker 4: No, that's Scandinavian, I think is what you're out.
Speaker 2: Really it's a different thing. If I know I'm racist towards.
Speaker 4: Him, you're giving never traveled old.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, no dirt. Uh dude, this this thing is actually so sick. And the fact that I don't have golf boards.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody t I I nation go to www dot golf board dot com, golf board dot com.
Speaker 2: We don't not affiliated, we don't own these. I've never seen them. Uh, nor do I really golf. But I want one delivered to my house and this and my life is going to see it and go. It's giving divorce because it's fucking huge, dude.
Speaker 4: This is how I want to like pick my kid up from school.
Speaker 3: It looks like they're kite surfing.
Speaker 2: This is giving divorce.
Speaker 3: It's science.
Speaker 2: So it's a full on little motorcycle like a oh yeah, because it's bigger than a lime scooter. It's like a proper off road vehicle.
Speaker 3: It's huge. It's four wheels, it's four wheels.
Speaker 2: It's fucking huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, golf board dot com, feel free to send us a gaggle of these. I want a golf board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will take this down the freeway the four oh five.
Speaker 2: Now is it safe to strap my child to my chest and take the golf board?
Speaker 4: There's no doubt, there's no doubt in my way.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm gonna go to Chick fil A. I'm hopping on the golf board. Give me both.
Speaker 4: This one has a cooler. This one has a cooler on the back.
Speaker 3: Dude, these are sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are sick. Good good pull their jersey good, pull really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, run your errands and are people really doing this?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: See when you said have you seen these? Where have you seen these?
Speaker 3: Because I've never known who's riding this.
Speaker 2: This seems like a deep cut. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I feel like Instagram they think they know me and they're like, hey, honky here, Yeah, they send me videos of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've been looking at a lot of golf stuff lately and this started to pop up.
Speaker 2: Have you are you starting to dabble into golf? Their jersey? Is that what's happening? Your Your honkiness is finally Yeah, it's finally come out.
Speaker 4: No, I can't. It takes too long.
Speaker 3: It's just like it does. It takes a long time.
Speaker 4: I cannot enjoy something that takes that long. I like playing nine. I took my kids to do some putt putt this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's it. Around the corner putt goes fucking hard. Bro.
Speaker 4: They had a mental breakdown.
Speaker 2: Grandma, Yeah, why hasn't putt putt had a real resurgence? I feel like, I don't know, but needs to to really come pack.
Speaker 3: That was literally all my family would do for like something fun like that. Was it like if we were like, yo, what do you guys want to do? Is like, we're going to go to miniature golf?
Speaker 4: And how about the last hole where you hit it in the thing and it goes away?
Speaker 3: Get a free game? So good, Get a free game.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the best?
Speaker 3: It's the best?
Speaker 2: Well, you'd pocket the ball and just go again, of course, but.
Speaker 3: It was no, I did not do that.
Speaker 2: That seems a little bit fucking whack. Brother, Well that's not whack, that's just being a teenager. And you know, maybe that's.
Speaker 3: Why, maybe that's why every putt putt golf is closed now, because like you guys would just loop back around and do all three courses you're supposed to pay every time.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend in high school worked at the Dippin' dots in the middle of the putt putt course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's science.
Speaker 2: He was the fucking best dude. So you'd be putt putts and then stop to the Dippin' dot hutt in the middle of the course that you just fucking stood there all day and unreal served up some space ice cream.
Speaker 3: How good are dippin dots though? Are they good? Oh?
Speaker 2: They're so good, Yeah, dippin' dots right, delicious.
Speaker 3: Right, it's no, it's the ice cream of the future.
Speaker 2: It was the ice cream of the future. Didn't catch on.
Speaker 4: They're usually not good, but it's such a rush.
Speaker 3: To eat them. Honestly, it don't taste good.
Speaker 2: No, they're they're disgusting.
Speaker 4: They're very watering.
Speaker 3: They're disgusting.
Speaker 2: I thought they're pretty good from what I remember they're pretty good.
Speaker 4: No, dude, they're bad.
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, that's because after you got the dippin' dots, you knew you were a getting a little more after that.
Speaker 2: I was dipping my dot.
Speaker 4: Okay, young love, Adam, it's your dick's a dot.
Speaker 2: Now it's giving a dot.
Speaker 4: I mean, I thought you'd say, like, I was dipping her dot, but you're like, I'm dipping my dot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're digging giving dot. Bro giving a dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She worked in in the middle of this of the pupp putt and it overlooked the parking lot where I would buy my weed, and she did not like me smoking weed. It was a little bone of contention that we had. Yeah, totally, that sucks. I remember one time specifically, she texts me and she's like, are you buying weed right now? And I look up and she's just in her little dippin' dots outfit, just like against the chain leak fence, watching me, like buy drugs.
Speaker 3: I'm not touching your dot tonight. What's the end of that story?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 3: That was she caught me and then he roasted a bowl and she said, fine, you can have dots.
Speaker 2: Fine, you can have so blake.
Speaker 4: Did you think that was going to be a good ending to the story.
Speaker 3: It's not my story, man, Dude, help him out, killer, he's a killer. How many flavors did Dippin' Dots even have.
Speaker 2: Had a bunch of flavors? Dude, they got all kinds of flavors.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was that many.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they had a dozen.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I don't won why is this shitting on dipping dots? I think it's a cute childhood story.
Speaker 3: Look dots, because I'm trying to remember what was the point of dipping dots other than like little children?
Speaker 4: What was the point?
Speaker 3: It was? You're the one who was what go go off?
Speaker 4: King? They were dots of ice cream. It was weird and crazy, I know.
Speaker 2: But the flavors were ass. No, they weren't.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if the flavors were asked. I think that the quality was butthole.
Speaker 2: It was all butthole ass Dodo Okay, I think you guys are right, hang on, but.
Speaker 4: There's like strawberry shortcake.
Speaker 2: There was like, yeah, there's a lot of good flavors. I feel like maybe you guys got bad batches or maybe as time went on. On one batch, the bat it got it got worse. Of course, of course the quality got worse. But I'm telling you, my girl that worked in the dipping dots stand in the middle of the putt butt course, her batches were on plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So you're claiming you had the hottest dipping dots in the country. Like where was dipping dots discovered? Who? I don't know, Like in a lake.
Speaker 4: It's like, I feel like it was a six flag situation for me. Water parks and six flags.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're like discovered or not. It wasn't like they like they're in the Amazon jungle and moved a bunch of branches out of the way and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Look at this cave.
Speaker 3: It's filled with dipping.
Speaker 2: Dots, which founded in Podaka, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: How the fuck were ha do you call pad Paduca? Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: In the middle of nowhere, Kentucky in nineteen eighty eight, starting his parents' garage. What the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it tastes good.
Speaker 2: It was originally invented as cow feed when Jones, who specialized in Cryogenics was trying to make effishient fodder for farm animals.
Speaker 3: How are they gonna make the how are they gonna make the fucking flaming hot Cheetos movie? And we don't got a Dippin' dots movie. This is interesting. Yeah, this is really interesting.
Speaker 2: By the way, you watch the flaming not Cheetos movie.
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 2: Don't even know where to see it. Kind of good Hulu Hulu. Yeah, not bad. Wow. Yeah. Twenty eleven, they filed for a Chapter eleven bankruptcy and and they're fully closed. So that yeah, it seems like they're Dippin' dots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, Dippin' Dots is gone. Dude, that shit is bad.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, I've had Dippin' dots in the last ten years.
Speaker 3: Your fucking disaster, my guy.
Speaker 2: So in twenty twenty two, JJ Snack Food's Corporation announced that it was going to acquire Dippin' Dots for two hundred and twenty two million dollars. Dan, that's a that's a come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: They overpaid on that. That's crazy, don't gate. Yeah, what would you pay for dippin Dots?
Speaker 3: You lose. What would I pay for the whole company, fitty mill, what would I pay?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: But they had the vending machines of it.
Speaker 2: No, what you gotta do here we go is you don't buy dippin' dots. Okay, well you do buy dippin' dots, but that's not your main investment. Your main investment is bringing back putt putt golf. And then you get a.
Speaker 3: Cute high school girl interesting to be.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the putt putt course because it's cute and it's family friendly entertainment. Okay, and that's what we're bringing back here on this is important, right.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a plan to just wrangle a bunch of high school girls.
Speaker 3: Adam, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, w two get the high school girls, you get to kid high school girls.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the way I see dippin' dots is.
Speaker 2: Mostly with high school girls.
Speaker 4: So you start with one high school girl.
Speaker 3: I disagree. Yeah, I think it should be a thirty five year old man in the middle of the golf course, just overseen.
Speaker 4: I do think that Adam's plan does not work at all unless there is just a high school girl in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Putt Putt kind of has to be a high school girl, which is.
Speaker 4: A cornerstone of.
Speaker 3: Consumerism.
Speaker 2: Summer jobs in California, you don't see a lot of high school kids working. You don't see them working, Okay, down and it and it bugs me.
Speaker 4: Go off, Where where are you not saying them? Where would you see them?
Speaker 2: I say, in Newport Beach, you just don't see them. You don't see them. They're not they're not hosts.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, who's working at who's working at fucking yogurt Land? It's not a grown man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are grown they're grown people. Yes.
Speaker 4: In Newport Beach, those those kids are they're adults.
Speaker 2: They're adults working.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Yes? And in LA they're adults working.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I know where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is in Charleston, you go you see teenagers working everywhere and it's dope. It's kind of cool. It's like, yeah, it's your first job. You should learn how to bust a table and and be the host or hostess and you know, you don't give them any real responsibility, right, but it's kind of cool to see teenagers have jobs when in LA you just don't see that.
Speaker 4: Is there anything better than like a fucking stone stupid hostess or host who's like it's taking you to It's like when you when you see it, you're just you. You're like, Okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, You're a stupid dumb ass.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It takes you back to I was just telling Chloe this the the Public's grocery store down the street from me here in Charleston. I'm like, it's either people that have Down syndrome, a lot of people with Down syndrome doing people hosting, no, uh, working the grocery store, working at the grocery shore. Yes, yes, yes, it was a lot of down cinder people, like probably five or six. And I was like, this seems like a lot people with physical deformities, yes, or physical deformities, a lot of them. So I would say I kind of probably three or four.
Speaker 3: That's a troop you're just described.
Speaker 2: And then the most stoned teenagers you've ever seen You've ever seen, dude, And I was like, oh, that that was me at my grocery store that I worked at. I love just wildly stoned bro just walking in the set of Exit me. It was wild. I was like well, I also was a little high, So you know, when you're a little high, you're clocking, you're clocking everything a little too much, a little too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the walls start to kind of close in on you a little bit.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, not me. I'll smoke enough that they don't. Man, they open up.
Speaker 4: Watching them interact with like people, it's just like maybe they're like shy and stupid or both or whatever, but it's just always like all right, cool, like you're you're you're starting this is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're entering the workforce.
Speaker 4: And I'm I'm never rude or mean, like I'm taking it easy. I'm like, yeah, yeah, well we'll need menus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna need menus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They're trying their damnedest.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah water, we do want water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Water's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's there's one girl that works at this grocery store here that she'll she smiles, but it's so brief. The smile comes and goes in a millisecond. It's like yeah, and then she won't look at you. You're like, hey, how are you doing. I see her all the time. I'm at this grocery for constantly yeah, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like like, hey, are you an intern?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? And she's like, yeah, is it cake? Is it cake? I haven't been in a lot. I'm working too much. I guess some would say I'm will workaholic.
Speaker 3: And then she just goes just blips you.
Speaker 2: And then I just go I was the star of Pitch Perfect And she's like the fastest smile. Dang.
Speaker 3: I wonder what her deal is. Maybe she'll open up eventually.
Speaker 4: Blake, were you this person at the movie theater?
Speaker 3: I know I was.
Speaker 2: Actually I could see Blake being like, hey, how are you on.
Speaker 4: Top of his ship?
Speaker 3: No? I was not, No, I was not.
Speaker 4: Today, I'm dressed as ace Ventio when nature calls.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not an extrovert at all. You guys know that about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you're on a good one, you are.
Speaker 3: Well. I wasn't drinking back in high school.
Speaker 2: And I know you were all hopped up on soda and sugar. You're back there, you know, eating.
Speaker 3: The little sugar well you have. Yeah, you hit your stride every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, find anywhere.
Speaker 3: I actually I was a host of a restaurant at BJS. I used to like see people.
Speaker 2: Hey, but Blake, that's when you were twenty two years old.
Speaker 4: You were fully formed.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was in college.
Speaker 4: We're talking sixteen, seventeen years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 3: But it was really hard job. And I don't like you guys talking shit about hosts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, we're not talking shit. We're saying that I want to see more teenagers. It's not hard. You literally go how many in your party?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 4: Okay, you grab four menus right this way?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no no. What you guys aren't understanding is the politics of the restaurant. A lot of times the servers come up to you and they say, do not seek them in my section, or they say, like, if you see another person megan section, I'm gonna come over here and beat the fuck out of you. Man. It's like, really, it's a dogg eat dog world out there because it's for tips.
Speaker 4: Oh so I'm mistaken. All these people had death threats and that's terrified.
Speaker 3: Dude. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And also I think Blake's making that up.
Speaker 3: I'm not, dude, I'm not. The servers really are very aggressive because they're working for tips.
Speaker 4: I think Blake was making some death threats.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I was a really nice guy, dude, I was a really nice guy.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying that in past tense like you were really nice? Fool?
Speaker 3: Because what happens is now, Hollywood, bro, Yeah, don't you don't worry about me.
Speaker 4: Blake's kind of off the board this episode.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, and when he goes to find it it takes so long too. Oh yeah, but bitch, hey, in post, can we just shorten up the edits of the amount of time it takes Blake or like, hey, he's Hollywood and then you see him look off for like fifteen seconds. Locket.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's hard, dude. It's a really hard job being the board guy and then talking to you guys, it's really hard.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you do it because I wouldn't want to do it. So I'm glad you do it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you guys. Keep me on my toes.
Speaker 2: I guess what, guys, guess what talk to me. I've been buying a lot of shorts. Yeah, let's go. I've got a basketball shorts.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And you wanted to get to this last week, and I guess we just forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we forgot.
Speaker 4: So these are basketball shorts or these are gym.
Speaker 3: Shorts, basketball shorts, gym shorts short? Okay, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Those are different things going on. Those are different things.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, Yeah, they're basketball shorts, but I wear them to the.
Speaker 3: Gym basketball shorts.
Speaker 4: Got it very shag of Danning.
Speaker 2: A while ago when we were on tour. You give me one of the best compliments because you normally don't compliment what I'm wearing, Blake, because I you're welcome, don't dress that cool. I kind of dressed just like a fucking regular askue, boring ass dude, not cool, don't have cool fashions. And Blake, you you saw my shorts, You're like, whoa, those are really cool shorts. I love those shorts and it led me up. It juiced me up with pride. When my boys gassing me up, filling up the tank, I felt good. I was like, let me room vroom. So then, but since then I was like, I was coming here to Charleston. I only brought a few pairs of shorts, and I was like, I need some more shorts. Blake gas and then I couldn't. They were they they didn't make any of the cool colors of the brand that I had before, so it's like I got to dig deep and find some. So then I started looking up cool basketball shorts. My god, the algorithm as soon as you do that, it'll push them towards you, because I found a lot I.
Speaker 4: Found so these are basketball here's old school mesh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mesh. Oh okay, you kind of got something.
Speaker 2: It kind of looks like like clouds, Like, yeah, they're like clowns.
Speaker 4: Can you bring those a little closer to the camera?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, look at the mesh. I love a mesh short, dude, perfect for hot how hey, wait, hold on, I gotta ask you, Adam, how hot is it over there?
Speaker 2: It's very very hot. I think we're it's like in the nineties every day. And the very very humid.
Speaker 3: Dipping dots done standard chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, And I'm not even taking tags off of them yet, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, I am I seeing Mitchell and ness?
Speaker 3: What am I seeing?
Speaker 4: On? Where are these from?
Speaker 2: These are a brand that I just bought from Legends. Legends Legends, mate. I also bought a Legends T shirt because I was like, oh, maybe I buy a T shirt, yes, but then on the back it says Legends across the back and I'm like, I don't really want a shirt that says legends.
Speaker 3: But no, Yeah, those are nice. That's like a Paisley, like a burgundy Paisley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little paisl uh huh.
Speaker 4: Get your bandana on, get.
Speaker 3: Your ken trick on. Here.
Speaker 2: These are the ones I consider. These are real heavy hitters. I'd love These are a floral print, but it's not knocking you over the head with it. And I might have spent a little too much money on these.
Speaker 3: These were yeah, wait, what are these all running yet?
Speaker 4: Seventy bucks? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are we?
Speaker 2: Most are like sixty five seventy bucks?
Speaker 3: Whoa these are? It's not crazy?
Speaker 2: Triple that triple that you get? These are like two hundred and forty dollars pairs.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting a good focus on this.
Speaker 3: Wait just say two hundred and forty dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, I might have win a little big time on you know.
Speaker 3: Those are not two hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 2: They are blake.
Speaker 3: They are what the hell are you serious?
Speaker 4: Who makes those? And why are they to forty?
Speaker 2: These are John Elliott's John Elliott.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's an insane amount of money for basketball short.
Speaker 4: But that's that's John Elliott.
Speaker 3: That's two hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right, Blake, that is right, That is.
Speaker 3: Right, even if I like them, and that would make me not like that.
Speaker 4: Those are a designer play on basketball shorts.
Speaker 2: You buy two hundred and forty dollars dumb ass T shirts?
Speaker 4: No, on top of it, don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, and I and I flipped those.
Speaker 2: You've never bought a two and forty dollars vintage team.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I would never spend that much. No, okay.
Speaker 4: He buys the cheap, he sells them high.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's crazy. Why are those that much money? Why are those that much money?
Speaker 2: I had no idea, No, these are These were very expensive, and you know, I felt bad about it. But then the fabric, the quality sure is so much better, so much better.
Speaker 4: He turns into Sebastian Manuscalco.
Speaker 3: They're going to have to send me a pair of just so I could kind of like understand.
Speaker 2: Why, John Elliott, Oh dude, I slid in their DMS. I was like, I love your stuff and they're like, thanks, good for you.
Speaker 3: Everyone does good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's expensive.
Speaker 3: Who's John Elliott? I got to get on my John Elliott?
Speaker 4: Adam, how's your dot looking in these? Are you poking through my dog?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's fun?
Speaker 2: Cams are look some camo print?
Speaker 4: And is that John Elliott?
Speaker 2: No? These are not. These are a company called a Rise Rise. These were I don't know, probably sixty bucks or something, you know, regular amount of money. He's kind of still.
Speaker 3: Expensive, but yeah, nothing.
Speaker 2: But Chloe doesn't really like these because she says I look like a fuck boy?
Speaker 3: Was her exactly?
Speaker 2: It's giving, fuck boy, it's giving fuck boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I got a few standards. Jesus, there's Mike, you know, champion, nice high quality white ones because I'm a brave dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you gotta be careful with white shorts, dude, do you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: If you sitting in your period?
Speaker 2: And another, Hey, Blake, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Bud. I got this one on sale, but it is John Elliott's.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, how much?
Speaker 3: How much is that one that looks like a knockoff spurs shorts? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They kind of do. Yeah, they're kind of why not just.
Speaker 4: Get it Blake, why don't you off?
Speaker 3: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: No, I think that one was like one hundred and fifty or something. Yeah, it's like I got a hundred discount.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's a steal. Wait, hold on, what is the junt? What are those shorts doing that is any different than the Champion ones.
Speaker 2: They're better, They're doper. They've got cooler color combos. You saw the the floor print that was sick. They were dope. They were dope. Those are cool and basketball shorts. I mean they're gonna be basketball shorts forever.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be basketball shorts forever.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: They're durable, They're durable.
Speaker 2: They're durable.
Speaker 4: They're they're durable.
Speaker 3: They're durable.
Speaker 2: It's not like a T shirt where you wash it a few times and they look like shit. Kind of Just look, they hold there for a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna lose their elastic right waistband when it starts going.
Speaker 3: Well, the elastic is like, but you can replace that.
Speaker 4: But is that what you do, Blake? You replace the elastic in your basketball?
Speaker 3: You can if you really love to pair, is that what you do? Was my I don't, but I don't have very expensive basketball shorts.
Speaker 2: I just like, well, by the way I said, or went down a rabbit hole, I'm not buying a ton of those expensive housemall shorts. I see it, but you know why I'm not. It's because they're they all sold out and I couldn't get anymore. It's actually really sad. I was trying to bust the bank.
Speaker 4: And so I want to throw this out there because I only work out in shorts that have the built in brief.
Speaker 2: Hate those absolutely.
Speaker 4: Because then you're only a I don't want to do more laundry and be like sure fucking underwear. It's just there's too much, too much fabric. It's too much, too much stanking.
Speaker 3: No, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: Too much hot hot heat on my dot.
Speaker 2: It's very hot, hot on your dot.
Speaker 4: I got a hot dott.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. I have two different things. If I'm just working out like like lifting or like gym, then I don't wear stuff with the built in underwear. But if this is how we get in shape like him, if I'm running, I do need the net. I need the built in on dec I need to be very snug when I run. My ball is to be really close to me.
Speaker 2: I hate the because they never fit me properly. Mm hmm. Yeah, Well your dick is a monster, a monster, and so it ends up like not being able to come over my ass, like I can't pull it over my ass.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, can we pull that I'm gonna come? Can we pull that?
Speaker 2: Audience?
Speaker 3: Come over my ass?
Speaker 2: Come over my ass?
Speaker 3: Can we pull that clip?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come. That's why I've always hated the inner lining. It sucks. It sucks for me.
Speaker 4: And how do you feel about this new like biker short lining movement because I can't get on board with that because I feel like you like hike it up so supporting your nuts and your dick and then slowly like your legs pull the fabric down and then your dick ends up just like kind of what down under your nuts in a way.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna want to go on our YouTube to see there's explain this. Please subscribe to YouTube because it's a visual thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, smash that subscribe, smash what happens to your dick?
Speaker 4: I just I want my dick up and do a side. And when you wear the bikers, it just creates a pocket where your dick just goes straight down onto your nuts in.
Speaker 3: The front, right right right, kind of like tucks into it, and then the.
Speaker 4: Fabric of the shorts it kind of rides up on the bikers. I don't know who loves this biker shorts movement.
Speaker 3: Under the shorts I don't like. I think Jaw Morant. I think it's John Morant.
Speaker 2: You think Jah Morant is the one who started with the biker short movement.
Speaker 4: Like I'm talking about the built in this where it's like it's part of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, the first time I noticed it was like Nike and they're like Jaw Morant shorts and then they had like the bikers built in.
Speaker 2: Oh so, I mean he's one of my favorite basketball players. Yeah, mostly for his gun violence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fucking cool.
Speaker 2: That's kind of why I follow his story. He's your favorite shooter, He's my favorite shooter.
Speaker 3: He rocks shooter, shoot shooter shoot.
Speaker 2: Yes, But now I guess I don't like it because I fucking hate them to write my nucking grandma. It just makes it hard to buy things. It's like when the skinny jeans became super popular and it was just hard to find pants that fit my body, and it went that it was that way for fifteen years.
Speaker 4: I remember it affecting you in ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so hard, Like I couldn't actually like buy new jeans. I couldn't do it online. I had to like go to a store. That's why I had like thirteen pairs of Lucky brand jeans, Right, Lucky, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Hey, when I go all in on something, I go in, I.
Speaker 4: Want to say that if you did have thirteen, you wear like two or three of those.
Speaker 2: Right, hey, Lucky thirteen, that's in it though, luck at you not seven.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. And they got you and we also saw I mean he had thirteen pairs of basketball.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's more down there too. Uh, they just were in the dirty hampers.
Speaker 3: So I didn't what are you wearing two pairs a day? Like, why do you need so many shorts? Brother?
Speaker 2: I work out every day?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's obvious, and I come your shorts.
Speaker 2: I always just in my shorts? Uh sure, no, I you know, I just I fell. I'm you know, I have an addictive personality. I'm not able to be the alcoholic that I used to be, which sucks. It sucks.
Speaker 4: We all hate it.
Speaker 2: It sucks. Everyone hates it for me too. People are like, oh, you're not chucking tequila like the rest of us. You're a bitch.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I know, I do know that your personality is actually super boring.
Speaker 2: It's super boring if I'm not drunk.
Speaker 4: No, his personality is Budweiser.
Speaker 2: Built by Budweiser. Who am I? Oh dude, oh so oh so real quick and we'll talk more next week about this. I'm going to go to Mediyane, Columbia and get stem cell treatments.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I'm going to medi Ian, Colombia.
Speaker 3: Why and what and why there? And what is what? What's happening?
Speaker 4: I have heard that Colombia's medical situation is like super dope down there, and that's why everybody has like plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's super duper dope. What if I came back with a new face and be like it was just stem cells?
Speaker 3: Hot hot hot hot.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do that face. But yeah, you come back looking insane.
Speaker 2: They say, after a few months, it'll settle. Yeah, uh, it's was to settle. I have no renkles.
Speaker 3: Be good for the pod.
Speaker 2: So apparently there's three dope spots. There's one in Panama, there's one in Tijuana, and then this one, which I've told is one of the best ones, is in Colombia. It's called Bioaccelerator dot com.
Speaker 3: So what is this for? Sorry, this is for your my body.
Speaker 2: My health, and my autoimmune thing that I have under the hood. So yeah, So apparently it helps with autoimmune diseases. It helps with regenerative growth of like muscle muscle damage.
Speaker 3: Uh damn it. We gotta tell Celine dion Brot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fuck. I mean, I'm sure she might know, she might know it's science, but I don't know. Yeah, I'm really excited about it. I think I'm gonna go in August.
Speaker 4: So this is Uh, they like inject the area with the cells, and the cells gulam on and go to work like little doozers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I talked with the CEO of the company last week just to be like, I'm coming, I'm doing this, and he's like, okay, good, I'm gonna come. Yeah, and I'm gonna come. I'm coming, and then it won't come over my ass. Uh. So I I talked with him and then and I have a consultation with the like doctor essentially on Friday, and then I'll tell her all of my ailments and figure out the best No, I'll call.
Speaker 3: So when are you gonna make a little vacation out of it? Because that place that you said, what where was it again? Medie in Columbia, that sounds like a place that would be kind of cool to kick it for a week.
Speaker 2: Super dangerous, I think, But I.
Speaker 4: Think there's danger to it, but just danger to every city.
Speaker 3: Dangerous my middle name.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna wear my two hundred and fifty dollars baseball shorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, leave the rolegs at home, fuck it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wear roles on each wrist and just play it.
Speaker 4: By year I got the stem cells and lost my hands. Someone hacked off my arm.
Speaker 3: Well, so for sure, this is like a little city that's super cutty. And then like really rich people roll in to get their bodies fixed. They see you coming a mile away.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, like, oh it's a workaholic.
Speaker 4: That's all right, he's gonna roll up like coming to him America.
Speaker 3: It's bumper.
Speaker 2: Well, what they did tell me is they're like, it's connected to the hotel, is connected to the medical facilities.
Speaker 3: So you don't.
Speaker 2: And then this super high end mall. It's all connected together, and so they're like, you don't have to actually go outside if you don't want to, And I'm like, because it is that scary, I'm like, is that a selling point? Cut it to me? I'm like, I want to see where Pablo Escobar like lived, and like, go do the thing.
Speaker 4: You want to find the hippos? Oh hippos?
Speaker 3: Is it really? That's what we're talking about. That's where Pablo's from, Median Colombia. Yeah, yeah, that name. I feel like I've heard it, but I don't know the history.
Speaker 2: But well, did you not watch Narcos?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It ends with the guy getting a butt lift.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, uh, you have to go watch it. Doesn't it doesn't end with that. Oh, I'll tune in. I'll tune in.
Speaker 3: It seems cool now that I have like context, I want to see where my boy is going. That sounds off.
Speaker 2: You didn't watch Narcos, dude?
Speaker 3: Why I've never watched Arcos? There was a there was a time in my life when I wasn't watching anything.
Speaker 2: I was only reading.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying that one lots of books. You know, there was lots of books.
Speaker 2: You know, there wasn't did you watch Narcos started?
Speaker 4: And then I was like kind of not into its.
Speaker 3: See it was so good, Adam, You're like obsessed with cocaine and stuff, and I just to me, it's not that cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not upset, Adam.
Speaker 4: You have a higher tolerance. You have a higher tolerance for TV than I do. Like, I guess like you are willing to just start and go all the way.
Speaker 3: If you start, you're going to finish. You're committed, You're in.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 4: I start getting offended.
Speaker 2: I am rewatching House of Cards right now. That is like, that is a danse rewatch.
Speaker 3: You're Kevin spacey guy.
Speaker 2: You're in huge space, Kevin spacey guy.
Speaker 4: That's another one where I started that show and then he like turns the camera. Zach Morris styles like time these fucking people Da da dada, And I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm about to go fuck the dude A crafty.
Speaker 4: I don't like this show at all.
Speaker 3: Now, I like, I like that he does it.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm sure that's fine.
Speaker 2: But Narco's is really really cool. No that I do think I would really like that show and anyway, so it's it's Median Colombia is where Pablo Escobar is from.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I would like to see, you know, do little sight seeing, but I've been told it's like kind of dangerous.
Speaker 3: So the block is still hot out there.
Speaker 2: I also was told that I can get a cocaine it's giving murderer. I could get bodyguards to like take me around. I'm like, hilarious. Oh hell yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 4: So you gotta do that. Maybe, well let's go and there's no doubt that they're going to rob you themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 4: You know what I hate talking about countries like this. I don't like it because I'm sure there's a fucking zillion wonderful people in Colombia and there's few bad apples.
Speaker 2: I bet it's awesome, and I bet it is danger for tourists.
Speaker 4: I don't like shitting on countries.
Speaker 2: They we look like marks.
Speaker 3: I think it will surprise you.
Speaker 4: When I went to South Africa, they were like, the crime's crazy, and I go, okay, But like, I don't want to shit on the whole country because there's a few like people that will cut your arm.
Speaker 2: Off because you go to Cape Town and people are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though Portland was pretty scary. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so that's kind of the big news in my life. I'm gonna find out more and I will. I'll keep you guys abreast to that. But that's it's kind of exciting out the breast is the word of the week. I have people that have told me that that have gone there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The fellow actor, I'm not going to say his name because I don't want uh, you know, I don't know if he wants it out that he goes does this. I have no idea, but he was telling me.
Speaker 3: He fox hookers in Colombia and he.
Speaker 2: Goes there and he just fucks with sugars. No, he goes Uh, he did it. And he's an actor and he does like the like Seal Team type shows and movies where it's like action. Every episode's a damn action movie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's Chris Pratres.
Speaker 2: So he had a bad back and he was like, my back is so bad, I was thinking about retiring. He went down there to this clinic, did this treatment. They sucked it right up, and he's ninety better and he's back doing it. He's like, he's like, I'm back baby. You go on their website and Tony Hawk is like he went down there. He's it like cured him. It cured his son, Riley, who had a bad back. Yeah, and I had like a huge laundry list of I guess Joe Rogan goes down there, and a lot of the UFC guys.
Speaker 4: So wait, so wait, you were I want Blake to get ready on the board for this one. You were talking about Tony.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I think I said.
Speaker 4: Tony and his son's Riley cool bit on.
Speaker 2: That that.
Speaker 3: That's really awesome. But before we go, Adam, I have to ask, since we are we're talking television, did you uh partake are you partaking in Clipped at all? The Clippers documentary series? Uh? No, documentary, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I will I will. I think I will get around to it. But uh, the reviews were really bad. And then also also I I feel like I just lived through all of it. It's weird that it's just happened. So they made it too quick. I was like, make it in ten or fifteen years, like it just all What.
Speaker 4: Is the series? What is the series focus on?
Speaker 3: Clip?
Speaker 2: It was when it was about Donald Sterling of the Clippers and he's like he was racist and his like weirdo girlfriend Van, Yeah, his weirdo mistress, this.
Speaker 3: Fashion icon go ahead, yeah, sure, the bear.
Speaker 2: But then they showed the layers and they're like, this is supposed to be Blake Griffin and you're like, what they don't looking not even close.
Speaker 3: Oh this is like oh.
Speaker 4: From a documentary.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, who's playing.
Speaker 2: Doc Rivers Lawrence FLA's fish, Yes, is playing Donald Sterling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he crushes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really good. I'm sure. I'm sure. I mean he's a good actor, but I mean the show doesn't look great.
Speaker 3: It's cooler if you watch it. It's cooler if you watch it and you think of it as Al Bundy, like his future, like it's it's wow, married with children universe.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would like it. It makes the show really good.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I think I think we stuck the landing once again.
Speaker 4: Did it again? It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at us go.
Speaker 2: I would like to take back uh uh speaking on the on behalf of here's the word, Robert de Niro's penis.
Speaker 3: The word.
Speaker 2: I would like to take that back and I would like to.
Speaker 3: How come just I'm just curious. Yeah, is there a word that you want to get to?
Speaker 2: Supersede is the word I was going to try to squeeze in, but and I could have. I think that I think that word might have slipped past.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think, to be honest, h at de Niro's age, having a baby, he must have a superseded at