Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 3: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 3: Uh heck, yes it can, because, let's be honest, br in earth school is hard.
Speaker 1: In fact, you taught me.
Speaker 2: That let's crush Earth School together.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, my woitchipoo. How are youay? It's like a Broadway version of our intro.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it feel like something would be like marching down the stage going he no, my witchipoo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi, Hi, I bet you I could live up to a Broadway show, So I think you can.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: You are right, I'm good? And how are you my house? You know?
Speaker 3: I am mostly fabulous. I feel like I have some very quick karma that's coming back to me right now, because yeah, well, because we bought our house here, we spent a year and a half, honestly, God messing with our neighbors, not on purpose, but with all with construction and noise and cars and all that kind of stuff. So I had to go to Pete again, because that's what apparently I do now for a living, is go to Pete. And I left early. I opened our gate and like, of course, there's this big truck there at seven something this morning blocking me to get out.
Speaker 1: Not fun.
Speaker 3: I come back. I'm getting prepped for us to do this, and they're I think they're jackhammering. I mean, it's like it's all I think all of the karma came back in one day. I'm not hearing it, so I think, but I can feel it. And I actually stepped out and looked across the street. It's because and here's the funny in Santa Fe, there's only about half the streets are real streets. The other half are these shitty dirt roads. Some of them, if you're lucky, have groveled and like everybody on this little side road we have, they all have old Santa Fe Trail as their address. But there's this crappy like dirt road. There's tons of them here, I mean tons and beautiful homes on them. I mean, it's absolutely stunning. So I look across the shitty gravel because we actually I paid for the gravel, so that's why I know there's gravel down because gnarly when it rains and snows.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Looked across the crappy gravel road and I looked over to the house where it's happening. Who and by the way, totally doore the guy who bought the house and doing this.
Speaker 1: So I'm not complaining.
Speaker 3: And I see the windows rattling because I feel it in the casino from this and jack Hammer, like, oh my god, somebody's trying to torture my ass today.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's how I am.
Speaker 2: Well, if I had, if I had a choice, I would I would actually check the box and get it over in one day. Yes, I think that's me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, all right, fine, you're gonna block me where I have to. Yeah, the whole thing, the whole day has been a little chaotic, but thank you for asking. And I accept my karma and hopefully that's it. I don't think it is, but a lot of it out today. I mean, I like really accepted it.
Speaker 1: So today we have an incredibly a very interesting note that came from one.
Speaker 3: Of our listeners that we want to dedicate the whole show too. And and if anybody heard that noise, that was suky under my desk and she just snored, so she fine, and all the time. I think it probably just kind of is like one of those it was.
Speaker 1: It made her sleepy, just the noise, the vibrations.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'll take sleep through. This is nice anyway. So we had this really great question or story. I think it's kind of a story. I think that's what I'm kind of him hung around. I think it's story more story ish. But I think that she's looking for some answers but didn't ask them out right.
Speaker 2: Let's what we got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we called this chatty Kitty.
Speaker 1: And y'all know why in a minute.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, hey, y'all, Okay, that wasn't me, that was the person who wrote it. So I'm going to give you about ten states where this person could live. Hey, y'all, I have been recovering from surgery this last month and have noticed an increase of activity. And by the way, activity, I don't think she's running more, and maybe it hasn't been an increase. Maybe I've had time and space to notice because I've been mostly bedridden.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 3: I've seen an increase in light spots and sparkles.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't like sparkles?
Speaker 3: Blue? White, white, some black, maybe red and orange. Sometimes there's a spectrum, right, and then she adds usually blue or white. I don't always document at the time because I want to experience and not overthink it, and then I.
Speaker 1: Forget to do it later.
Speaker 3: Girl, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I've also had Jimmie times.
Speaker 3: I had to send myself text messages so I don't forget something like oh, I need to write this in my deck because if I don't do it, it doesn't show back up, and then I'm gonna do it later.
Speaker 1: I've also had my ear ring. I think ringing in my ear.
Speaker 3: I think is what that is, especially my left ear. From time to time. I thought I heard my name called once while my cat was yawning, was yawning on the bed a week or two ago. That hasn't happened before, like something or someone was really trying to get to get my attention. I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell if the voice was male or female and not kitty.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anybody wants to write stuff.
Speaker 3: And if you say I heard a voice and it wasn't Kitty, I just really want you.
Speaker 1: To write this. You'll be on air immediately. Is that fantastic? Okay? He knows I can never get through questions. You should be reading these things.
Speaker 3: He knows how to get my attention.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need to say my name. Oh my god. And he was super chill at the time.
Speaker 3: And by the way, very detailed, like the different colors and the sparkles like that was impressive.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that paying paying attention right.
Speaker 3: Uh, And he was super chill at the time, and this voice was not chill, so way to discern. So just points okay, next paragraph and seeing things move dark shapes out of the corner of my eye. There was an evening in the last month that I saw in my mind's eye a short, squat haard varc looking being that was coming into my bedroom from the hallway and wanted to and wanted to put its hands on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have so much to.
Speaker 2: Say about that. Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a feeling of violence or bad from it, but I don't entirely understand what the fuck is going on. Same night, something trying to come in through the bedroom, but I think I thwarted it. That happens from time to time, but not all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the Sydney Lauper song.
Speaker 3: I'll send something trying to get in the house or get my attention, but it does not feel it. But it wait attention, but it feels not good. Okay, there is more here and I just want to add it.
Speaker 1: The more is.
Speaker 3: The very end, which is also the house I live in was built by my granddad, and both my granddad and grandmother passed away in the house. Health and age reasons not an issue for me. But she said there's.
Speaker 1: A hallway in my house that has a lot of activity, so there's a lot here.
Speaker 3: So I think I need to take a breath, so I encourage a break, which you normally call, but I'm calling on that today because the ardvark like threw me over the edge and I think I need to, like I need to like bring come back to myself.
Speaker 2: So not the the voice was not chill like me.
Speaker 3: Ka.
Speaker 1: The voice was Okay, that just made me happy. I can recover from that. But the ardvark I need to recover from.
Speaker 3: So we'll be back once they look up. I need to look up what an art bark looks like.
Speaker 1: So we'll be back.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're back, and I'm still pulling my shit together here. So I have a feeling my WITCHIPO has a thing to say about this.
Speaker 1: Given what our break conversation was.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's first of all, wow, First of all, just wow with this story sharing experience. So thank you for sharing details and bringing us into your recovery. And so I just want to say, first of all, when you're recovering, so we have just let's review because there was a lot of information, there was increased activity, it was your life has been a little more restricted, right because you're bedridden in your recovery. I'm assuming there was a surgery here and that you experience lights the red and orange, sometimes more blue and white, and so that that was one thing. There's left ear tenatus or ringing in the ear, and the to me, the I'm going to wrap up this with is the name calling cat. When the cat yawned, you heard your name. So that's that's We're just going to dress that in one chunk. First of all, I don't know what the time length of time was between the surgery and when the activity started up. So whenever we go into surgery, right, we have anastagia in our body, and it takes a while. Was what was it one one month? So it does take a while for the chemicals to get out of our body if there was surgery here, and that is my impression that okay, So if it's it was one month, or maybe it was during this month. So some of the activity, some of the sparkles and lights that you saw, could be you really noticing extra energy in your field. Sometimes that happens. But if it went on more than a couple of days, which it sounds like it did, I'm going to assume, especially the blue and white and the light spots and the sparkles, I'm assuming you had some extra healing helpers possibly and from the angelic realm, possibly your guides working to support your energy field, which would support your body in its recovery. When you talked about the red and orange light, those are considered lower frequencies which would be specifically to heal the body, right, because it's one thing to do energetic healing which are the higher realms which support your body. But once you start getting into the lower, slower frequencies, slower vibrations, they help specifically the tissues. Right, So I'm assuming most of that energy that was happening around you was to support your recovery.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense if you're asking me, I said yes, and also.
Speaker 1: You said yes too.
Speaker 2: He's with me. Good. Yeah, you so that. Yeah, that's when you talk about the tenatus if you're someone who hasn't had any experiences of that before. Whenever we hear like a pitch shift, oftentimes that is our guides or guardian angel trying to get our attention, trying to like shift something that gets our attention. That says, pay attention. So again, I'm not sure when the ring and ear happened compared to the cat talking to you. I don't know if this has happened all at once, but it could have been. We are adjusting your listening because you need to be paying attention as this activity increased. We need you to be aware so that you can. First of all, sometimes especially when you are in recovery from a major medical intervention, you feel really vulnerable and so you need extra energy around. You want to be paying attention because there's such an increase in vulnerability. You can't really care for yourself. You can't get away, you can't you know, confront something like there's just an increased vulnerability, and so they're literally trying to take care of you, to say, pay attention. If you do have dark energy coming in the house, they want you aware of it so that you can do all kinds of things in the moment to protect yourself, like praying right, and it doesn't have to be any formal specific religion to pray. It can be a song, anything that would increase your frequency. Lower frequencies can't stay, you know, can't be in the presence of right. A high frequency will dissipate a low frequency. So you know, if you don't know any prayers or you can't think of any you know, high vibration songs to sing, call in the angels right, call in a high frequency, call in your protector, spirit guide, like these are things that you can do instantly when the dark forces come in. And that's maybe why they change the pitch in your left ear to make sure that you were paying attention able to pick up on these things now. Specifically about the cat, your super chill cat. I love that your kiddie is hanging out with you as you're convalescing, because that's fantastic right to have some kitty love company. But when the cat yawns, Remember, spirit doesn't have vocal cords, so when we hear them, we hear them in our heads. We don't actually hear them externally. But it sounds like in this situation when the cat yawned, whether the cat was forced to yawn, which is what I imagine happened, so that they would have access to the cat's vocal cords in that moment. I don't know if this was a high vibe or a low vibe, but I will say that's very sophisticated for them to get the cat to yawn so they have access to let you, you know, hey, we're around. I'm hoping then you'll have to let us know. I'm hoping that there was a this was a different incident of experiencing the cat call your name, versus the dark shadows of the ard arc coming in and wanting to put their you know, feeling like there was a dark spirit that wanted to put their hands on you. Yes, myself.
Speaker 3: So well, I'm just fast. I love listening to you. So one of the things that she said specifically about the voice was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't chill.
Speaker 3: Yes, he knows how to get my attention. He doesn't need to say my name. And he was super chill at the time and this voice was not chill.
Speaker 2: So and there could have been some urgency that said, like, hey, pay attention. You need to be aware of what the of the energy availability in the room. Or again, I don't know if you live alone, if you live alone, like there's a this is related, but this is an example. You know, there's an understanding that houses don't like to be Houses deteriorate when they are they're not lived in. Right, If someone's like, oh, I'm going to go live someplace else for six months, but I'm not going to have anybody in my house, Eventually things start to deteriorate in the house because there's not a life force in the house. Does this make sense? You've heard of these right, yes, and so right, and so you want people to.
Speaker 1: Stop yes, yes, amen, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's just one of these great phenomenas. Any realtor will tell you that, like anyone who manages property will tell you that this is what we know now. If you live alone with your cat and your life force has is depleted or diminished as it was, you know, intentionally injured through surgery, right even though it's for all kinds of really good reasons and you know you're going to be better than ever as you recover, but in the moment, the life force in that's in the house is lower than it usually is. This would be an invitation for lower frequencies to come in if you haven't like grinted your house with tons of crystals or head lots of people coming in, like all kinds of things to bring that frequency up, and so that would open up this opportunity for darker forces to come in. Now, I'm just going to say one thing here that you know may or may not be true. But when you talked about the ardvark shaped dark energy, my immediate impression was that that was not an ardvark, That that was absolutely an alien force that wanted access to your life and to your space. So that was my impression. So that's what I got.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break, and I'm going to come back and talk about ardvarks. So I think I put myself to get no for real, like, let's come back, and I want because you and I talked kind of intensely about the artwork in the last break, I actually want to share that conversation with our listeners.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, we'll be right back because this is wild shit. Its wald Kingdom shit, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and welcome back to our Ardvark reveal.
Speaker 1: No listen. I just think it's fascinating because.
Speaker 3: I literally had to look it up. I'm like, what the hell does an ard work look like? What is I love the spelling because it's insane and in my head they had like an ant eater kind of thing to them. So I pulled it up and I'm like, oh lord, this looks like it is the result of four.
Speaker 1: Different a billy families.
Speaker 3: I mean it has this long nose, it has a hunch back, it has these pointy ass ears and claws for days with long ass nails, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh god, and this is then I'm like and I'm like, no, yeah, that's exactly what they look like. But look at the ears. Look at the ears, especially if this is in the dark shadows. If you look at the ears and then the nose it looks like a gray's head. And then you're like, oh, yeah, it looks like an alien head, specifically the gray the grays, right, which was freaking for their friendliness to humans. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, also I looked at the because I'd like to do this is look at.
Speaker 1: The animal spiritness part of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's uh, the ard work can offer fearlessness. Two people who don't like confrontation, who or who overthink things, so I don't to me, they're very fearful looking. But maybe that's the whole point. I'm not sure. But it felt kind of like that. But that's the animal kingdom thing. That's not like the that's not the alien Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not what we had going on here.
Speaker 1: No, well, because it came it my impression.
Speaker 3: Well, because it came as a shadow, you know. That's why it's not the animal Kingdom. I just like to look at the animal kingdom. But like that, well, because it's fun, Well it is fun and funny games with ghosts and shit. But it's when something comes to you and it is disguised, because that's clearly disguised, right, Like that's what it was disguised and it was kind of a half fast disguise because if you really looked into it, you could see it's like, this is a fierce looking critter and you have those freaky ears and that long ass nose, and it's like something's going on here.
Speaker 1: So I think she was right that it had there was it wasn't friendly forever.
Speaker 3: And I think you're right, it was not the loow energy, right, Like I love that part. By the way, it's like, of course, if you're not feeling well, the life force in the house goes down. And then it's it's like somehow a signal is like a bat signal is sent out or an art work signal is sent out, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Hey, come over here. You know their their security.
Speaker 3: Is down.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's that's a good way to put it. No firewall here, come on in. Yeah, And so in this way, and again, when you're seeing shadows and you're trying to make sense of it, I can totally see why she would say it kind of had an art work shape and it wanted to put its hands on me. And I'm assuming from what was written that that never happened. Uh, And I think that.
Speaker 3: She didn't say especially when she goes, I didn't get.
Speaker 1: A feeling of violence.
Speaker 3: I mean, by the way, violence is an extreme word to use, like I didn't get a feeling of violence, like the pause on that, like that is so severe, and then says the first time she says fuck, which I mean I'd have said fuck about forty two times before I got to this, but I don't entirely understand what the fuck is going on. And then in the same night, you know, she had another incident that happened, didn't she didn't get into specifics, but another incident happened. So I think that you know, as Psychic Detectives as we're playing today on our show, is I think very much. I think it's.
Speaker 1: God you like totally pulled an episode off the medium with this, that TV show on CBS from years ago. You start putting all the evidence together, right, because that's what this is. And from the Ardvark well to the I call it ten itis.
Speaker 3: Tenanus is not a word I can say. I know it.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 3: Stretch it out like twice as long as it should be said. Like everything else in my life, everything I say is more than it should be. So I think you'd like you lay it all out and it's like, well, it's obvious, right, life forces down, you know, surgery, talking cat the best part, creepy.
Speaker 1: Hard bark. That didn't feel like violence.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever used that word when I've talked about different entities that I've encountered, even like the crazy shit in Kansas City three years ago, Like, I didn't think violence, that's intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then another and again I think, yeah. I think the point you're talking about is even the fact that that word is in the frequency she's telling the story. There's a reason that was there totally right, as opposed to like, oh, there was a closeness of this energy. No, they wanted to put my hand, their hands on me. That was clearer to her. But it didn't. I didn't get the sense of violence. And that is one of the things that the aliens are actually known for, is like there's a there's a veiling, and I didn't. I wasn't scared or I wasn't this there's there's no you know, that's one of the things they're actually known for. So just f YI, and I just want to say one thing. When she talked about it being the family home, of the grandparents' home, and that they both passed in there. I didn't get any trauma, any of the res visual darkness. I just yeah, it's just sweet. They loved the house. They you know, they raised their family there. I'm not saying it wasn't easy. Everything was easy for them, but it was a family of love for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I got none of that either. There was nothing this is yeah, yeah, this was this is This is an out job, not an inside job.
Speaker 2: That's correct. That's correct. Doesn't mean that you know, when you are feeling vibrant and fully recovered that it wouldn't be appropriate to smudge the house and set up some black turmaline, some selenite and just.
Speaker 1: Lock it down for real.
Speaker 2: That would be my recommendation. That would be my recommendation. Is there anything else?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to add something because I this whole like alien energy thing.
Speaker 1: We all know. I have a picture of a gray alien. I had two actually, and.
Speaker 3: You know, and it could be because like I was a big dumb human at the time and didn't know a lot because that's also fair, just a meat puppet at the time. But I think spent a lot of my life like that. Never, because I think they were just like watching me and they didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't disguise me.
Speaker 2: You also had Homer.
Speaker 1: I had Homer.
Speaker 2: You also had Homer. I had Homer, and they didn't always right next to you.
Speaker 3: But keep in mind they didn't disguise.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't think that they disguised. I think she saw a shape and didn't know what it was and so assigned.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's what. Yeah, I don't think they disguised well.
Speaker 3: And if you're assigning art varc, which is seriously a cool word, I mean, there's like all sorts of stuff going on here. But yeah, I think that once some healing commences, the best thing to do is to like lock it down, ground your house too. I mean we have episodes about grounding and ground your house. Yeah, that's a really critical thing.
Speaker 1: I dom it.
Speaker 3: There's lots of things I would do. So if you're interested, righte us back and we can give.
Speaker 1: You some quick update, like some quick.
Speaker 3: Steps to do to take to do that so you don't seem to yeah, somehow to to not get any more art varc slash Gray Aliens.
Speaker 1: Wow, we called this Chaddy kitty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when your cats are talking to you, be alert, beyond the alert, right beyond the alert. I really do think like the tenant has or tonight and the cat were like warnings.
Speaker 1: I think you're a hundred percent right, And so really you hear it in your head because you know that first time.
Speaker 3: I'm sadly shooting the ship. Now we need to finish this episode. But sorry, y'all, sorry, not sorry, Oh good. You know the first time, you know I heard Jacob. We all know the story of Jacob Takes the Wheel. I swear to you the voice was in the car. Was it just in my head?
Speaker 1: Because I have it was loud?
Speaker 2: It was loud.
Speaker 1: It was it was believable, is it.
Speaker 2: First of all, it had to break through all your thoughts, So it was really loud. A lot of times those voices in your head are soft and so you go you go buy them. But it was really loud.
Speaker 3: I mean I felt like I heard it, like I just heard your voice, like it was in the room, but it was in my head. Huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't really know that until today, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I actually I actually have body shelves everywhere truth bumps, So I know he's telling me it wasn't it was in your head really loud. But he's also saying, yeah, stop yelling. But he's also saying, you didn't have the radio on.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. No, the car was quiet, but I mean, God knows, my poor head. It's always busy. So par assess my Jacob, you signed up for a joozy darling.
Speaker 2: Right back at you, he says, I love my guide.
Speaker 3: Everybody speaking of that sign up, go to Esla and with Brenda. Seriously, you can surround the campfire and talk about your spirit guides.
Speaker 1: Streaming in your add head. It's fabulous. It makes life better.
Speaker 2: And Eslynn is planning to be open in June, so that's good. It helpens in May. So yes, so this is happening.
Speaker 1: Which is very exciting. Yes, go everybody, please.
Speaker 2: Come the tenth to the fourteenth, June tenth to the fourteenth and come meet your guide.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and they'll scream and they'll scream at you, but nobody else will hear apparently.
Speaker 2: And I also I also do a spare messages that week on Wednesday night, so yeah, so that's always a fun session right where the campus gathers and we get to listen to the spirits come through.
Speaker 3: Does anybody record that? Because I think it'd be really fun to do a show where I get to comment during it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what wrong. We need to end this episode. All need to hit the off button. Boom.
Speaker 2: So thank you for this incredible sharing. Thank you to our listener. You guys are so good at sharing your stories with us. We really appreciate it. And thank you Mille for all the heavy lifting and the reading. I remember our school is hard.
Speaker 3: Without the other side. It's scary us ardvarks that are really aliens.
Speaker 4: Thanks everybody, Bye, Thank you for joining us everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us well.
Speaker 2: We guide you.
Speaker 3: Hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at Vibes dot store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think. We want to know what you know, hey, and we want to hear your stories.
Speaker 3: And remember, our school is hard without the other side. Insider's Guide to the Other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app. Spotify, Apple Podcast
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts.