Speaker 1: Wash up, and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses Malone? Yeah what you what are you all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you just be talking mess.
Speaker 1: That's a lie you so obviously your phone said, oh yeah, so what are you? Oh yeah about shucking information with us?
Speaker 3: Man? Oh yeah, yeah, that was exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's why I got that. That's when that deposit hit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you still get goosebumps when the deposit hit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, because I'm still trying to make this money.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't like you g you go, you're.
Speaker 1: Hustling, so your mind. I'm not hustling.
Speaker 2: No, I know you are, but I'm just saying, like I'm trying to get like you so excited.
Speaker 3: Thinkers like oh I was like all right, you know that's not just like that was just like unexpected, That's what it was.
Speaker 2: You get that, Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, oh, somebody old just money, they paid it back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nice? Right, And you know it's it's cool when you like want somebody some money and you ain't really tripping about it because you had it. So when it just comes back. You're like, oh, ship cool.
Speaker 3: Because you didn't really expect it, or no, he was gonna get it exactly. Yeah, so you're not you know when they hit it's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still my stuff.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's such a good segue to what I wanted to talk about, the money. No, So did you see the ig I sent you.
Speaker 3: The homeless mom?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you look at it?
Speaker 2: Brit Yes? I did.
Speaker 1: What did you think.
Speaker 2: I didn't? Okay? So she was pretty much I didn't get it, Like, what don't you get me? She was documenting it was the.
Speaker 3: Only thing I didn't get was the first video what with the kid? The son? The son? The kid?
Speaker 2: Was that the reason she was homeless?
Speaker 3: Right? That's why I was So the kid cussed her out and the daddy didn't do nothing about it, and then she ended up being homeless but his baby, and then she went back and got pregnant by him again.
Speaker 1: No, so what happened was so okay. So the person's IG is I think it's pronounced the nay girl d A h n A y g y a l L. And so her story is she was with a guy, they broke up, they had she had a baby on her own. They broke up, she got back with the dude, and so the son fucked her up, like did some to her to hurt her. And then after that the baby daddy punched on her put her in the hospital and she was in the hospital for two days.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't see that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sent it to you, so you have to take time to go through it.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was a lot, right, but yes, it's right there, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the kid and everything, and I seen that she said that they didn't do anything, that they didn't say nothing, and he said he didn't care and he stumped out didn't call her like a bitch or something or something or I.
Speaker 1: Don't The post is called the one specifically, it's called life It's Crazy, and it says I was a single mom, got back with my baby daddy. Now now I'm a pregnant single mom and left do to a DV situation which had me in the hospital for two days. Currently homeless because I couldn't deal with it, right, Okay, So that is her post after day two of being It's between day two of being homeless and day three of being homeless. Being a homeless mom, homeless and the funny part, like checking the whole shit out that blew my mind. And she was like, I'm a stay at home homeless mom.
Speaker 2: I just thought it okay, so now I get it because I was like, okay, are we discussing the fact that she's documenting this, and like.
Speaker 1: It was a few it was a few things we should discuss. But it was just crazy to see. It was like, I'm ana stay at homes?
Speaker 3: Well, no, because it what it sounds like or what I think. She she went to a shelter. So I went through this situation. Oh I did. I went to an emergency shelter. I was there thirty days. And then I went to a home, a domestic violence home, and you know, you we couldn't know the address and stuff, but it was moms and with their children and we would share different rooms. It was like a really like big house or whatnot. So you can leave like on the weekends. After you've been there, you can't have contact with someone for like her people for like seventy two hours. Then you get to leave on the weekends and things like that. And some people they do have jobs, but when you're in that emergency shelter part or whatnot. You can't go to work, which they'll you know, send a note or whatnot. So maybe she means as far as because she's in that home that situation, there are people that do have jobs. But she's just like, I know, I'm gonna stay at home.
Speaker 1: My kids come first. I'm a mom, frad But it was just funny that those two words like stay at home homeless mom.
Speaker 2: I was like, she don't have a home, well, but she doesn't have a Like it's like a choice that you're staying home and you're home, but you can go get a job.
Speaker 1: No, but I think so she had and people were saying that in the comments, That's what I thought. They were like, oh, you know what, like why do you still have a phone, Like so if she sold her phone that she can't get a place.
Speaker 3: You can't get a place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could get a room for a night with you know, but she's a content creator, Like she's taking on the professional field of being a content creator. That's her job, right, that's her career.
Speaker 3: She accepting fifty dollars posts now she's making she's making some money, some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's crazy.
Speaker 3: She said she had like a thousand or was it a million views or something like in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Right, Like one of her posts is when the food stamps hit, right, and it's like one million views.
Speaker 2: Ay, that'd be real. When the food stamps hit and you ain't got no money, yeah, buddy, And that's another one you go dollar.
Speaker 3: I you know, I felt to her when she says she was her daughter was hungry and so she was trying to give her chips and stuff like that. She really had no money because I remember not even having like, you know, a Jack in the box chicken sandwiches. Them was Life Savers, the little nine nine cent chicken sandwich, the little two dollars tacos or whatever. So you know, I felt that somebody had like gave her some food and then people were like sending money and stuff like that. But this is the time where I mean, for me, I'm like, Okay, that's cool. She not just sitting on her ask like she is making content to make money. Yeah, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: Day seven of the Homeless Mom has three point six million views. Creative Day nine is a Homeless Mom has one point two million.
Speaker 3: Because everybody knows you honestly, everybody knows. They want to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: She's she's transparent, she's showing like real life, and a lot of people, like you said, are nosy and they want to see and she want a story to tell, so it's like, you want to see what's going on and she gets yeah, you know what I mean, it's like watching reality show.
Speaker 1: It's real though, And to my homeboys and they was like, and I don't want to see this, and I'm like, I would prefer to see see Like I always had big visions for social media. I thought people would show their lives and then you could realize as human beings were all connected. But what happened was niggas got social media and just started to like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, it's horrible.
Speaker 3: It's like you can make your life to be whatever it is on social media, you know, like this is who I am and that shit be what it's not real, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's what I like. I was telling my homide like I appreciated that. Obviously, you have to do some homework on her situation right on Instagram and she got a YouTube and you could check her out right, but you have to look at it because you just see a homeless person, and you just think all the craziest stuff and I'm like you. One thing that I got really good at what the internet is. I stopped taking and like the shortcuts to figure out a whole situation. So like, if I'll see a clip of a video where somebody was speaking, I'm gonna go lot, look at the whole video and like, so for her situation, like, I seen the same thing. It was like day seven is a homeless mom, and I'm like, damn, she homeless. So I watched the content and I was like, man, So I was like, why is she homeless? So I went through her page and I went through all probably about thirty to forty posts. I was like, okay, I got updated on her situation within you know, fifteen minutes. I was like, oh, I see what's going on. And at this point she's she went to an emergency shelter to try to push.
Speaker 3: Like to get Section eight. Yeah, that's why I So I went to the emergency shelter too to try to push the Section eight. It didn't. I went to a transitional home and then from there I was supposed to go to another type of like transition, but by that time I took all the resources I was working, I was, you know, so I just moved and got my own like two bedroom apartment. I could How long was you wait for the section eight?
Speaker 1: How long was you there?
Speaker 3: So emergency shelter was the thirty days, and then the house that was another that was sixty days. And then I moved to the transitional apartment. This was in downtown LA and I was there for a year. And so it was a building where it was it was like eighteen to twenty four years old. You had to have one child. It was an old hotel that they took and they gout it and they made little studio apartments and then they had a childcare downstairs like a childcare center where it was a school facility. And then they had a like a cafeteria like a lunch like dining or cafeteria. And so that was requirement. You would have to eat with your child every night. But it was good, you know, because they would fix the food and then you would, you know, say you're eating with your child. A lot of people are learning, like, you know, certain social skills, and they had you know, like different classes and you know stuff like that. So I mean, I took it really you know, I took it really serious, and I learned a lot.
Speaker 1: So you was in abuse, somebody was with me a real abusive relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I wasn't in a I just wanted to try to you know, I wanted to leave my situation. I wanted to try to get Section eight. And they're like, if you go to a shelf around you could get section eight.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Well, at the time at the time, my mom so at the time, my mom, she was staying with my grandmother. She was going to school with my mom, Darryl, you know, and my sister. They were living with my grandmother and my mom was in school, so of course I can stay with my grandmother. But it was like I just had this thing of like, you know what I you know, I need to like do for myself and get out there. And like my mom was crying, like she didn't want me to go.
Speaker 1: The van came.
Speaker 3: The van came. I didn't know what was going on because you couldn't tell them, you couldn't say where you were going or anything. I couldn't talk to her until it was like seventy two hours, just to let her know I was good and everything, and So I was in a I was young. I was probably like twenty two something like that. I have rolling. So I had rolling, and I just knew I needed to like do that for me because you know, I had to do it for me, and it it it helped me. I think.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, you start getting skills that you didn't have initially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I was a young mom. I had him at nineteen. I don't know what the hell was.
Speaker 1: You Ever been in abusive relationship like a physical one? Yeah, ritt, You ever been in that? Ever kicked your ass? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I've had more so like like verb like mentally like verbal and mental like yeah.
Speaker 1: Like oh, you told about the story with niggas, like yeah, nobody who wants you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that type stuff, And you know, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have, you know, stuff like that, like try to like, ain't nobody gonna want you? You know, just that type of stuff, like you know.
Speaker 1: I do not believe niggas. Actually that ship is crazive to me.
Speaker 2: Really, it's yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: That niggas would talk like that. I ain't never told to me, girl, if it wasn't for.
Speaker 3: Me, I can't even get dressed to like go to the store. It was like I was in my twenties and you want to be cute all the time, you know, It's like why why you need to do all that go to the store and it was just a lot.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, it was mariad and speak to me because I had on this like just dress or whatever and you couldn't even see anything, but just because because it was one of those like the back was kind of out so you couldn't wear a bra, but you you couldn't see. It wasn't see through, no shit like that. And to day, no, it wasn't. It was like a flowy like little dresses with summertime. Because he asked me, said you got a bronze and I was like, no, this dresses and have one, you know he didn't. He was like, yeah, okay, the fuck and you start going off and telling me like you ain't shit and this is now You're out here trying to show your TDS and I'm like, are you serious? And I promise y'all was no cleavage. It was one of those I wish I had a fucking picture. It literally was just like one of those nice little little flow slow dresses and it was long something.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you all something, and it's gonna be tough because it requires accountability to some degree. And I know like women and accountability is like oil and water.
Speaker 2: Oh whatever, don't do me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this for real. Right, do you think you read? Do you think you ever wrote it? Like wore something that was inappropriate to be in a relationship? Like we was like, you know what, this is a lot? Are you think? Are you and are you of the are you of the people that feel like, well I should be able to wear what I want? You should just be okay with it. No?
Speaker 3: I think that dang Like every like body that I was with, they didn't have a problem I because I'd be like, is this like I was, is this you think this is too much?
Speaker 1: Like what do you think?
Speaker 3: No? I I don't think so. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: What about you? You ever think you wore something inappropriate? Well it's probably a bit too far. No, Have y'all ever think somebody wore something that was inappropriate that was a bit too far?
Speaker 3: That's it in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Sure, Like let's say Kiki Palmer with us at that time.
Speaker 3: That wasn't inappropriate. I mean, it was listen her, but when she turned around, I didn't know all her ass was out.
Speaker 2: I didn't know either until that's when you.
Speaker 1: Saw her ass was out. So you're saying that's still not inappropriate? Is it like a code that y'all give from a text? Was like, don't break the woman cold, don't Actually, yeah, I just got your women are accountable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you do it?
Speaker 1: Do not admit that you No.
Speaker 2: Honestly, when we talked about this already, like if you in a relationship, yeah, it's different, you know what I mean. But I was more upset about that situation because it was more like you're you're a mom. It wasn't more. It wasn't more about the whole you're not respecting your man in I think it was more they put more emphasis on your your your mom, you can't be sexy at all, like don't well.
Speaker 3: That's what you were saying, but anybody else. I think they got it to where it's like, oh, you she got a man, Like that's why I think that you just didn't want to sex. I think instead of him saying yes, you're a mom part, he should have just been.
Speaker 2: Like the fuck you doing what money would have been? Like, are you serious?
Speaker 1: But do you think that, like as somebody's mother, you should be walking around being sexy.
Speaker 2: I'm sexy all the time and I have a freaking son. So yeah, so y'all think that. So you're saying that you could be a sexy having her as sexy like her ass out.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't think there's a weird prefix that a stranger would look at you and think of sex. You don't think to some degree that might be a little bit like a lot, that that's the goal.
Speaker 2: Like man always was about sex. I can be in something.
Speaker 1: Totally agree we do to be a nun. But I'm saying you don't think you go the extra mile to make the cond of sex see work, Like why would I never? I never understood this? Right, sexy, But what's the point of wanting sexual attention from strangers?
Speaker 3: From strangers?
Speaker 1: Yes, because obviously you're gonna get You're gonna run, don't do it, stand right there, staying right there, don't run. You don't think it's a bit weird that let's say you and and your guy go somewhere and another guy is looking at you because you're dressing something to demand sexual attention from him.
Speaker 3: There's certain things that I'm not gonna wear.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't see you running again. I said, you don't think it's a bit weird that in your mind that you're okay with being with your guy and wearing something that demands sexual attention from people who don't know you.
Speaker 3: Well, that depends on what it is that you're wearing. I'm not gonna wear something, wear my asses out. Let me tell you I'm gonna wear cleavage. Yes, they might, I I'm so so.
Speaker 1: I'm asking to you why.
Speaker 2: Person, I don't think it's weird A person because.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's weird. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: He loves that ship. You do not care. I don't think you don't care about none of that.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you, how do you care? How don't you care? What you like? I would not want somebody who don't know me to think of me in a sexual manner like. I wouldn't propel that if.
Speaker 2: You're if you're even attractive in a space somebody to bet so you.
Speaker 1: Can't you're running again. What you're doing is talking about another.
Speaker 2: You're saying that we should not even want to be attractive.
Speaker 1: At all, saying you take the effort to demand.
Speaker 2: Effort to want to look good. See, that's the problem. People always think you want to.
Speaker 3: Do that effort to look good and I'm not showing that to her.
Speaker 1: That's disingenuous. You just literally it's disingenuous because you just said it's sexy and now you're saying good. Those two things don't have to amoue to some people.
Speaker 2: Do I look sexy? I look good?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's just somebody. But again that's the people that's cheap. If you're cheap and you thin, right, because beauty, sexy, all these are independent departments. They don't float it fucking together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they I mean people say, people say people.
Speaker 3: I've heard people say, I'm like giving y'all the sexy and I don't even have on anything that's sexy. They say, oh, you, I just look sexy.
Speaker 1: So again, what you're doing is you're running, right. What you're doing is you're like, Okay, I could be wearing anything, but when you wear things purposeful like she just said, to look, I can rewind this onhod No, no, not good, sexy good. They don't exist together all the time. You only think that because listen, because you're being intellectually lazy, right, You're like, I'm just good, No, don't mix them all.
Speaker 3: I put on that tight red dress and I'm getting ready to go out to dinner.
Speaker 1: So you don't think that's like an embarrassment because like you, that's what you think. That's what he say, That's what you really think.
Speaker 2: Though, that's what he says. I'm a believe what my man say. I'm supposed to if I look good, glasses, I look good, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Say what you want? What she gonna wear?
Speaker 2: Like that? You better make We.
Speaker 1: Can't even have a genuine conversation. It's not because you literally will not let me actually finish the sentence. And too, you literally conflating ideas for the sake of just being lazy and lame. It's not agreed one. You just conflated the concept of looking good and looking sexy, and you tried to roll them all together because you lazy, because you is. It's not, it's not, it's not. There's beautiful women that do not have to demand sexual attention, and you just look at them like this, lady is flowing and glowing. It doesn't have nothing to do with sex. So no looking good. See how you just did that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: So that's why we could never really have a conversation nobody, because it's rooted in cheapness. Live it, listen. It is cheap because you said I do that too.
Speaker 2: It's not okay.
Speaker 1: There is a real reality because of this ship we're talking about. Looking good and sexy are not fucking synonymous. Looking beautiful and sexy are not synonymous. They're literally different directions. Nobody could look at everything and think the same. But that's the problem because you have came to a space to where you think that one thing, and that's where the beauty standard is. That's the confusion. Everybody is trying to do the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Stuff. You woke up and put on a suit and said, damn I little handsome and I look, you know, I look good today or whatever like that, and then you turn around and you throw on what I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or but another but you go out right and a woman is like, damn, you look sexy.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you what. None looks sexy in a motherfucking cloak.
Speaker 3: Right, or what is not putting enhance the sexy.
Speaker 1: Not even to enhance the sex, She's not putting on anything to demand sexual attention.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so what Asia just says, she's there's been times where she is not dressed.
Speaker 1: That's not what we're talking about. So then that's running from the topic. It is because we're not talking about the times you're not wearing something to demand sexual attention. We're talking about your effort to demand sexual attention. And I'm asking you, why would you demand it from strangers? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I mean, shit, maybe people like attention. There's a lot of attension. We're just talking about people.
Speaker 1: When we come to that, now we get having a real conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, look about it that I'm looking for other attention. I just want the attention for my man and we go out.
Speaker 1: That's a fuck a lot because you wear the same outfit whether he was with cousin, with Dottie. I would what, Yes, you do the same things whether you because don't make it about.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, because like for example, like we were we had dinner reservations for my birthday. I had this really like sexy dress, but I was tired. I wasn't feeling in we weren't going to, you know, go, so I didn't. I didn't wear that for that occasion.
Speaker 1: But what I don't understand get dressed and this is now, this is it's not for you.
Speaker 3: I mean it was for us.
Speaker 1: No, it's not for you. That's just disingenuous.
Speaker 2: Again, it's for him.
Speaker 3: I'm not hoping that he's gonna.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not your lying.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping how you gonna tell her how she feels.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's I'm gonna be all dressed up and we didn't make it to this club.
Speaker 2: He's gonna tell you how you feel about yourself? And why are you doing something?
Speaker 1: I literally just defeated that conversation. When I just told you would wear the same dress without.
Speaker 2: Cuts, I wouldn't dress you.
Speaker 1: Have literally said you've looked sexy without.
Speaker 2: Cuz that was that was me.
Speaker 1: She said it too, Okay, So what I'm saying to you is, what is it about your mind that thinks getting the sexual attention from strangers is actually cool? Like that shit is crazy? And I get it. We're in society today when we the fast forward and everybody's just losing their fucking mind, and then just a bunch of people doing dumb shit because they don't look in the mirror, they look in the phone, and then they make everything based off of silly shit, like you can conflate good, beautiful, and sexy as one. They're not. They're not one thing. They just became one thing because in twenty fucking twenty three, everybody's fucking lazy, so they're like, well, I need to have my titties out. That's the same reason why people is getting plastic surgery, everybody getting the same body because beauty standards have been reduced down into a single streamlined concept. Big ass, big titties, no stomach, bitch, motherfucker's been looking women was looking good in all kind of packages. A motherfucker like a Leah. Motherfucker like a Leah. That motherfucker didn't wear nothing tight. O. That shit worked because beautiful, good, and sexy can flow in different.
Speaker 3: She didn't wear anything tight, but she showed her stomach.
Speaker 1: She showed what she was specialized. Right, But again, what does stomach have to do with sex?
Speaker 2: I mean it just does people do think of a little beer. That's why you can't wear a bear mid Drissa saying.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the teddy for a baby?
Speaker 3: I mean, but if you're in a bikini I mean bikini top and baggy shorts or I'm sorry, baggy pants or whatever, is that sexy.
Speaker 1: We're not debating.
Speaker 3: I'm just as.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, right, I'm not saying what's sexy or what's not. I'm saying, you know what you're wearing this and this is where it gets.
Speaker 2: But I'm not getting.
Speaker 3: But I can't get it because I'm not getting dressed.
Speaker 1: You are to be like, that's not true. You're finna tell the line. You don't have to. You don't have to lie to me.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting.
Speaker 1: You don't have a lot of people listening. That's a lie. That's a lie. But that's a lie. That's a lie that you didn't have to tell, which I don't know why women lie like that. My god, listen, you don't have to lie. Like we could never really get down to the truth.
Speaker 3: He is crazy, you see, we don't have to lie.
Speaker 2: We don't have to lie. I am getting dressed.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, oh I look sexy. I'm like, well, I look bomb.
Speaker 1: I look.
Speaker 3: You're lying though, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you're not telling the truth because you're running from accountability consistently. That's just ridiculous. Of course, you know what looks sexy. That's why you refer to that dress as sexy. You said this dress was beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's tight.
Speaker 1: I'm not whatever the reason. You know why it is sexy, and that's why you referenced it as a sexy dress.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Minus why sexy, regardless of why sexy, regardless of why you knew that that dress exuded sex. And I'm not listen, I'm not knocking it. I'm saying, y'all motherfuckers have to be out of your mind to demand sexual attention from strangers. And I'm not saying that you're not with your guy. I'm saying, but there's other guys looking at you. Okay. Would you be okay if your dude was passing your naked pictures through the pen even though you his girl? No, what if he was passing pictures you're wearing that super tight dress because these pictures are sexy, so men in prison could jack off to him. Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 3: I don't think I would care about that.
Speaker 1: You don't think you would care if he was just passing your pictures.
Speaker 2: Around huh on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but you'll be okay with your guy.
Speaker 3: No, not my guy passing around. But if someone jacking off to the picture, that's fine. So no, yeah, no, I don't want to picture.
Speaker 1: Around, but that's fine to you guy jacking off to your picture.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not anything. I'm not want to get nasty here to jack off. I mean, that is why what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want my man passing me around saying jack off her. But what what what can I do? Okay, there you go. I mean I'm not saying here, do it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, if you want to do it, I feel special.
Speaker 2: I don't feel special. Ain't nothing about that here. That's why I just stopped talking to him. He didn't nobody say that. Did nobody say that.
Speaker 3: It's like you know how you said, like, oh, the girl to be in the du like, oh, I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: I think it's so cute.
Speaker 3: She young, but she just so it's entertainment. Look, if you want to jack off to that picture, sure, but I.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm doing and I'm honest, like I'm not lying, like no, no, you're not publicly.
Speaker 3: I mean, shit, you don't know who is getting them, Jack.
Speaker 1: But that's the desire. The desire is that type of attention. So again I'm asking, why would you further attention, sexual attention from strangers? Okay, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I don't really.
Speaker 1: You just and I agree with Brett when she said earlier it's the attention. But that really kind of becomes the the problem.
Speaker 3: That's dangerous, and.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. So again, I'm not saying you shouldn't or you should That's not what I'm saying. I just think it's crazy that we're in such a time today in America where the first thing a woman wants to be is sexy. That is crazy. And I get it because that seemed normal. That seemed like good, beautiful, elegant. All these things flow in one specific place, sex, and it's just not true. It's just disingenuous. It never was true. People just are lazy today, so they all taken one specific route to obtain It's like I had that conversation with y'all. I didn't have it with y'all. I had to repete, and I was explaining to him, care you, Like, the most innate human desire is care, like to be cared for. Babies cry, they come out the womb crying to be cared for. So the most innate human desire is to be cared for more than even fed you. I mean like you can get a baby through sometimes just hugging and holding them even if they starve it. But a baby could eat and still cry. Right, So today, right, it's a hundred years ago. If I liked you real, right, if I like you one hundred years ago, to write you a letter, I had to go through changes. I had to know how to use an ink and feather and put it together. And then mailing a letter was not like thirty five cent I mean like when you start talking about inflation, it was expensive. Lord knows. If I wanted to conceal you, and you live thirty miles like I would have to walk thirty miles or get in get a horse, and like bust your ass to seek. So if somebody gave you attention, you knew their care right at that time, care right, the exclusive agents of care were connection and attention. If somebody paid your attention. One hundred years ago, they cared about you because attention was expensive, like McDonald's nourishment was expensive to eat food. Quality food was expensive. But when things get convenient, they thin out and they lose quality, right, so caring you again. Attention and connection were exclusive agents of care. This is twenty twenty three. To pay attention to a motherfucker takes no effort, no effort, Like literally, I could go her page like father of pictures, that little bit of being my DM. I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: And that's why guys gonna be hearing no more to be like, oh you playing, I got that over here, just.
Speaker 1: Like women feel the same way. They gonna be like that. It's another nigga liking my pictures anyway. It's another nigga in your dem because of the pictures you posting. It's another nigga in your dms anyway. Right, So I say connection and attention are no longer exclusive agents of care. Now you gotta be careful because a motherfucker might be paying attention to you and don't give a fuck about you. A motherfucker might be, you know, connecting with you and don't give a fuck about you. Could have a completely different, unique, hidden motive, right, So again it's in the same regards. Is that in the same regards. It's like that when we talk about beauty standards with women, right, it's to the point where it's to the point where you guys are streamlining a simple idea and then men are falling and following. So everything is just sexy everything.
Speaker 2: So you don't think that when no one says like beautiful.
Speaker 1: Nobody even says that no more. That's what I'm trying to tell you, that's not even a normal part of the conversation no more. That shit is faded. Niggas don't call women beautiful no more. Like right now, you know who's going after beautiful, and niggas will not say nothing Alicia Keys. Niggas don't even know what that is no more because they so far disconnected and the typical standard of beauty standards it's just sexy. So they're like, well, she's not trying to be sexy. They don't even know beautiful exists, you know what I mean? Thirty years ago, Alid and them, their motherfuckers was beautiful. They wasn't no fuckings, Alid didn't look like nobody. You want to fuck, that looked like somebody you wanted to take out to eat and dating and be with that. Nothing about her said outside of her dancing and shit and John Raygon though she looked like a girl you would want to be with me. So today's streamlined because it's so cheap, Right, it's cheap. It's cheap to why would you think everybody be going to get asked and titties? What do ask? That has nothing to do with nothing but sex? So what I'm saying is we have streamlined a lot of complex and sophisticated ideas into these really simple linear things, and then we wonder why there's an issue in the connection. At that point, we wonder what's wrong. I'm not saying it's nothing. Listen, I think there's a time and a place to everything. I'm not saying women shouldn't get sexy, Like, if you want the sexual attention of strangers, do your thing. I'm just making sure you understand what it is. Just like an abortion, I'm not saying abortion should be illegal, but we shouldn't say that you're not killing the baby. Let's sell the truth. Hey, you killing the baby that way when you make the decision, you know what you're getting yourself into. You know what you're getting yourself into. But because we are in a society that sugar coats every last part of reality, every last part bred. Oh you know, it's not an abortion. That's not even a baby yet, bitch, that is a baby, TuS, that's a baby too much. That's a baby in your stomach. That ain't no motherfucker Oh the baby. Don't even got that. That's a baby. Just say, you know what, I want the right to kill my baby. I'd be okay with abortion if people just say that I have a right to kill my baby that hasn't been born out of my stomach yet. Don't say I have a right. Don't say it's my body, my choice. That's just lame because it's not about you. No about to give a fuck. You can get a thousand piercons it ain't nobody gonna stop you. You could put one hundred million tattoos on your body and nobody gonna stop you. You can get extra toes right now. It's so crazy, man, You could get you know what I mean, years yet nobody gonna stop you, and most likely niggas ain't gonna say shit. Oh a nigga win't got taught. Nobody didn't say nothing, so nobody cares about what you do with your body, right, we're talking about what you do with a baby. So again that's the point I'm saying about the reality of things, like like, that's what I liked about that page from her, that girl. You know what I'm saying, It was real. And you know, I looked at people in the comments, people say, oh, you know you you're sitting around being lazy. You know, you're just taking advantage of the government accounting. Like, man, this girl got her ass woked by her dude, and it's trying to get on her own and she's more of a parent first, that's pregnant, Like that's what you But you know why they never thought of it because the world that's been reduced down into that single post sexy that's where it's at. Oh, she's taking advantage of the gouvern. Man, Now, dare you that's what black people do? Then all the racists come out of motherfucker or you go to another thing and it's a nigga and the motherfucker the marstle sell your phone, Like what is her phone gonna do about her being homeless, Like I'm looking at somebody trying to make a business while being homeless with their child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they give away phones for people and stuff on account can give a phone.
Speaker 1: She got an iPhone. That ship is an iPhone eight?
Speaker 2: Right, who cares?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like like she got the lads.
Speaker 2: People be acting like they fucking gave the money up to the person or something.
Speaker 1: But even if they did give the money up to the person, you want.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with them with her? You know, elevating trying to do better for I don't even think she's elevating.
Speaker 1: I think she's just trying to figure out how to create.
Speaker 3: I mean, she might not have had a phone before. Now she has a phone.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying, I could see if she had the latest iPhone that's worth two thousand dollars, we have a different conversation. Maybe she sells and gets a room for ten days. I don't fucking know what the fuck they thinking. I don't think you get rid of that motherfucker. But I'm watching this girl day in and day out. She's going to make donald to upload her content on the internet, right, And it's like, but I really genuinely think people are so streamlined in these concepts, like the same thing we're talking about, right, which is sexy at the thing, It's like they're not looking at nothing else. They're like, Okay, I'm a judge it just off this. I'm not gonna take this extra step to figure out anything. I'm just gonna judge it off this, right, And it's just crazy. And even talking to my humbley, I was like, bro, I appreciate this because this is somebody saying some real shit happening. You don't see motherfuckers cousin on Instagram on YouTube talking about bills, do everybody. I'm telling you, I'm watching niggas lie and I'm watching people eating up these lies and setting the expectations in life to these lies. The nigga's line like, I've seen this thing. I was talking to my homeboy about the NPC's right, y'all y'all up on NPCs non playable characters. So these human beings are dressing up and like fantasy characters like themselves right where they wear different outfits.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Right, And they go online and people buy emojis to control their response. Oh straight up for her, Yeah, looking to her, it's some crazy shit. And it was a big incident that happened recently where it was a lady named Pinky Dolls, a girl. She she was advertising her age to be fourteen, fifteen or eighteen or nineteen. And when she was doing it, she was advertising that thought out to people. So they were controlling her. And they'll say, oh, you know what, they'll buy ice cream emojis. She'd be like, m stick, her tongue got good. Good. So like people are watching her, you know, through a screen, controlling her.
Speaker 2: Wait, I think I've seen something like that, and I was like, what is wrong with this girl? Like she was doing all this weird stuff and it was like people watching.
Speaker 3: They send emos she does.
Speaker 1: They buy an emotion and it has a person and she reacts to it. There's a there's an automated reaction that you're supposed to have, like a like a character in the video game. So they're controlling her with the emojis and coins that they buy. So long story short with this Pinky Dog girl, come to find out she's like twenty eight. But she understood that the age she was lying about being completely younger is because she was marketing to you know, mind you people who fuck with that shit are sexual deviance like that, you're like a pervert. But she was trying to market to somebody who wanted somebody younger. And you know the type of thought that you look if you acting younger to make you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I get it?
Speaker 1: And I was telling my homeboy Manny Shout Out to a Boy, Manny a boy worldwide podcast on Fridays and Shit with the Homeboys. Check it out on YouTube. It's dope. But I was telling him and I was like, that shit is morally crazy. And he was like, well, it ain't that best she make up? She winning? And I'm like what he means? She winning? He's like, man, she making money. I'm like, bro like and he was like glasses. You know. Morality. We start having this long conversation and I started to tell him, like, bro, morals is something you would let your kids do. If you think it's morally correct, you have no problem letting your kids do it. Morals are set by a few things. Hell no, if his daughter that was in college was on the screen wearing this little girl outfit licking the ice cream and I'm good. I'm good. For these motherfucking grown up men, you would not be, Okay, He's like, hell no, Manny is a fantastic chef. Shout out to his boy Manny again, he's a fantastic chef. This nigga could really cook. You got a great knack for tasting and flavor when it comes to food. I said, so if you had to make a let's say a homosexual man came and contracted you to make him a birthday dick, a birthday cake in the shape of a dick, and he said fifty thousand. He said, hell no, I'm doing it. I said, that's morality, because morally, you feel like you're compromising something you believe in. And I just explained this to him. But we're in such a place to where in America where we really feel like all these ideas make sense, because in our minds were like, oh, don't hurt nobody. It always hurts somebody. This is why motherfuckers is fucked up. Women stepping out with the single goal of attracting sexual attention cause from a stranger, it's fuck every nigga don't got glasses, Malone's IQ. Every motherfucking body. Don't got that some of these niggas cannot handle. They are on the edge and some things will push them and next thing you know, you bring out some shit in human beings that exist. And it's not a woman's fault. But it's also you gotta be responsible because you the goal. We're trying to live in a time where we only feel like we're responsible for ourselves. But the verb of being a human being, being humane, is being connected to the rest of the population of the world. So why the fuck would you make decisions on your own cuz that will affect everybody else. You have to stop believing decisions you make don't affect everybody else, whether or not you being sexy. It affects everybody else, and you don't know what the fuck they gonna do just for some simple silly pleasure for nothing, like you get nothing from that. Now, I'm not again. I'm not telling you red Hey, don't get those sexy drassical wear it out on the day. I'm not saying brit don't wear these short spaghetti strapped shirts with your titties out. I'm not saying that do your thing. I'm saying, but you better fucking be conscious of what's happening. Oh yeah, don't get so caught up in today's time. You know what I'm saying to where you not even tripping off what else is going on? Like you just confused, Like in that situation with that girl, everybody's so caught up in their own personal stress and stripe of life. You know, I'm tired of black people, you know, you know, taking advantage of the system, even though it's more white people that's on the county. Oh, I'm tired of you. Why did she have a phone? It's like, this is a fucking homeless woman talking about getting her ass whooped by her baby daddy. Oh you know, why did you get pregnant by him? The second time it happened? Like and I've read this girl respone. She was like, I'm a Christian woman. I tried to forgive it, and you could tell she's sad about being, you know, a baby mama twice without being married. Now again, I'm not saying she's voided of all responsibilities. You ain't and I always told you all this. You ain't got no business given no pussy and nobody that ain't married. That's the reality of it. But we live in today's time, so a lot of dumb ass shit were doing, but we don't realize. To me, we're creating our own problems because once you start fucking up, now you open in the world of bullshit bullshit. That's my point. It's not about do I think a woman should be sexy? I agree with you. Some women just got it. Rihanna don't got no sexy parts of her body. That bitch eyes the man sexual attention. But that's also not her doing anything extra not putting on anything extra tight, not putting on anything showing her curves, not putting on anything showing her cleavage. So that's how I get it. But when you go that extra mile for sex, I don't care if you with your nigga, If you go that extra mind for sexual attention from a stranger, feel me like I just always wondered the thought behind that, Like, Yeah, your nigga think you look good, so do all these hundred niggas not that not you just look good, but you look sexy like oh, another nigga, see like look at that fat ass, Like that's what you that's what you you think? That's cool your nigga, Like another broad like another nigga checking out like somebody else's oh lady thinking that she got a fat ass, and you wearing something with it with the gold to make sure that they know you have a fat ass like you crazy as a motherfucker. That's all I'm saying. It's just crazy. But I noticed we've came into this, and that's all I'm saying. Just depth. I'm not saying I get it where we at today. I get where we at today. I get this a lot of compromise. It's a lot of changes, but you gotta also understand it's still only because we don't care about anybody else. And the funny part is there's some belief when I even look at let's say, like the trans community and they're like, oh, you know what, we just want to be ourselves. No, you don't. You don't just want to change you, because if you wanted to just change you, we wouldn't have no more fucking problem. The problem is you want to change me. You want me to see you. So when you tell me like you just said, right, you're like, Oh, I ain't worried if nobody else see that I look sexy because I put on this sexy dress. That's like a person tell me why I made a change because I wanted. I want to make how I feel on the outside inside I look on outside. Bitch, you're trying to confuse me because I'm in the low period. I don't. Only time I wear blue bandana is when I want you to know I'm a crip. I know I'm a crip. I don't gotta wear nothing blue. I don't gotta wear a blue bandana. I don't gotta wear no blue chucks with blue laces. I don't gotta wear no motherfucking blue penalty log of this crip. But I wear that shit because I want you to know this is crip. I sag my pants because I want you to know this is crip. I'm not gonna lie. So it's disingenuous when you say, well, I'm wearing a sexy dress because I just looked in the mirror. You the only motherfucker that see you the least. Y'all know how very rarely we see ourselves. We don't see ourselves, and you might see yourselves an hour at best a day if you lucky. All the rest of us is stuck with whatever ensemble you put together. So you be a damn lie by acting like you don't care what nobody else think. That lady is motherfucking homeless with a motherfucking child and pregnant, and niggas cannot get out their own way to sympathize with her and say, okay, you know what, hey, you know what? How can I help?
Speaker 3: People were sending their you know food, you know.
Speaker 1: No, no, yet very few.
Speaker 3: You think it's more that's hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at the comments and it's fucking thousands of comments, mom like are you homeless? And how are you homeless? Like itit's gonna look at one other post. I mean, like, get out of this one. Oh you know she's this or that or you know you're homeless, but you're making content. It's like life don't stop. That's how I think. That's how I know motherfucker's never been through nothing because they really think life stopped. Like no, This lady has chosen her career being a content creator. She's somebody who studied on YouTube. If you go through her page further, you could see she helped other people build their YouTube. She helped other people, so she is somebody who's focused on building content. But motherfuckers won't look past that one post. Ain't gonna come to a conclusion based off this one thing. And that's the problem. We are entirely too lazy like me, and here have this debate all the fucking time. He like, man, classes people are stupid. I'm like, I'm like, they're not. They are intellectually lazy, busy, and they literally are distracted. That's what's wrong. So nobody looking at that lady page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I didn't even go and look, you know.
Speaker 1: Because it took effort because you probably was at work.
Speaker 3: I was. I was just trying to you know, but it can get through. It was like on a break, you know, and you probably when you get off work, then there's something else going on, you know what I'm saying. So it's just too much.
Speaker 1: And this is like a homeless mom that's like crazy, and niggas like I ain't really tripping, it's a homeless like that. That's how fucked up content then got to us to where we're like, yeah, I don't got nothing to do with me, But if it's a motherfucker that's rich, You're gonna look at all the posts because you feel like it's about you. Like I was explaining this to Conflict, right, and I was telling Conflict I had put it on Twitter and I said, hey, man, I'm tired of niggas marketing wealth. He was like, well, how else am I gonna know how to make it? It ain't hit him that nobody's showing you how to make ship. They just showing you what they got. The supposedly. I watched Rick Ross post a boat, right, a picture of a Ferrari or a Lamborghini yacht, and it was like the post on Academics was like Rick Ross eyeing this new Lamborghini yacht. I'm iron't it too. What the fuck do they got to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Well mean, looking at it, just looking at it.
Speaker 1: I guess that that was that, assuming that he was thinking about bond. He's not buying no fucking three four. I mean all a fucking yacht, but motherfuckers don't know, and Rick is selling it because motherfuckers want to buy it. So I can't even argue that point. But my homeboy really looked at it like people like me and me and Nip used to have this conversation all the time about inspiration though versus aspirational And again it's just like beauty looking good and sexy and glamorous and elegant are being streamlined into one thing. All the rest of them is McDonald's. Don't even fucking got food. It's just it's just, you know what I mean, it's a bunch of shit that you really shouldn't eat that fucks you up, and you're not gonna get enough vitamins and minerals for the day eating this shit because it's convenient. Just like this, I'm I'm looking at this shit and it's like, sad as fuck. This girl is going through it. But I love the fact she's trying to overcome her struggle, you know what I mean. But nobody else sees that. They like very few it's like, oh, you know, she's not homeless. I don't know if she's homeless, and why are you homeless? Like just go look at the next post, go look at six posts, like figure it out.
Speaker 2: Like, well, they probably just trying to say that they don't, you know, I guess like she's probably making it up or is she really? You know, people always trying to question certain things.
Speaker 1: They don't never question these niggas acting like they they want to question the motherfucker that's poor. But they don't question the motherfucker that they think is rich. Right, these niggas con lie to them. I remember asking my homeboy. He was like, Oh, this niggag got four undred million, Why the fuck would he have four hundred million dollars? Like? Who the fuck? Like, I'm even some really wealthy people like my nigga, Charlotte ma See is having it. This nigga, you know running network that this show was through, well be arguing about op He like me, Oprah got two billion dollars. That bitch don't got th two billion dollars? Why the fuck was she got too billion? Shit, she's a partner with somebody. Ain't nobody writing nobody two billion dollars in checks? Nobody fucking writing a two billion dollar check? Man, only motherfucker's writing the two being dollar check is pepsi, pepsi and coke. Huh, So she fucking don't. And I'm tired of niggas lying no, she don't. You can't believe, and you cannot believe and.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, are they saying that she got two billion or she's worth to shit?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: It ain't none of that shit. These motherfuckers is lying the way net worth work has got to do with insurance. It could be your value to somebody else. Imagine three hundred years ago saying a slave is worth fifty thousand dollars. That don't mean a slave could make fifty thousand dollars. That means he might be worth it for another nigga to selly like, so her value to other people is this kind of money. But motherfuckers will argue you down, and I'm like, bro, you cannot believe in systemic oppression and believe they made a motherfucking nigga into a billionaire, because you can't make yourself into a billionaire without no motherfucking white folks helping you in this country. You cannot believe that unless you're going to Japan, ain't getting some fucking money, and you finna get taxed heavy coming into this motherfucker. They gonna make sure you don't got it. You cannot believe in systemic oppression and racism and think this motherfucking lady is a billionaire in real money. I don't give a fuck if she sold everything, she had, leveraged it all and counted at the end of the day. Is not gonna equal no motherfucking billion dollars. It's just crazy, and it's we're so nobody questions the greatest lies, but they'll questioned this motherfucking lady being homeless. She's not homeless. You said she has an iPhone nine. This lady at McDonald's talking about the discounts on Wendy burgers and fries and shit. And I'm like, it's obvious this lady is going through some shit.
Speaker 2: She literally like when the EBT hit, it shows our forger looked before and after it was like.
Speaker 1: You're buying, you're buying these snacks, and.
Speaker 2: I got EBT.
Speaker 3: You can use EBT at seven eleven.
Speaker 1: He was like, e T and look at her. Black people taking advantage of the system. Bitch. We worked for free for this motherfucker for years. He got a bitch, And you think that little funky the food stance of some kind of repute, Shut the fuck up, Like it's almost hard to be.
Speaker 3: A real nigga today. It's okay, it's so hard to be a real nigga today.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, a nigga told me he was like glass Man, I don't know if you really show a fan I don't know if you're really so dope, you're gonna be wearing suits and shit like niggas is so ignorant. They really think drug dealers wear suits. What I'm like here, Like you know, Rick Ross wears a suit, I'm like bets out and saw more drugs than Rick Ross and Jeezy put together in real life. Way, dope bricks are the fucking gallons. I just so shame beyond. But a nigga a question because it's like, I don't I'm not wearing the jury. They not thinking that. You know, like if a cuban link right might cost it might be twenty thousand, Like a half a kilogram ten carrot gold cuban link, a half a kilogram is worth thirteen thousand dollars in gold roughly today twelve and thirteen thousand. They'll charge you twenty five thousand dollars. They'll charge you seven thousand dollars in labor and five thousand dollars on the retail fee. In God, that's why I don't fucking wear jury, because it's a fucking horrible thing. They don't think like Glasses might be economically savvy and thinking about his money. They're like no, that nigga ain't wasting his money like the rest of his nigga ain't getting enough of it. Nigga, the niggas I know that's millionaires from selling dope. And I got some personal homies that I'm that's my guys that were millionaires from selling dope. And when I'm out of the homies used to wear a T shirt and sweats every day. I don't care how many hundreds of thousands of dollars he at that time. My old homie Pluck probably had eight nine hundred thousand dollars. That nigga wore T shirts and DS and tucks every day. I don't know nobody who really got no real fucking money that was doing all that dumb ass shit, because you know why, they wasn't trying to convince you they had money. Like when you try to wear that dress to convince other people you sexy. Niggas who really got it don't got to do shit to show you they got it, because they really got it. Only the niggas trying to convince us they got it. Only the women trying to convince us they sexy have to wear that shit. A real rich Brian Turner the nigga who ran Priority for years and sold it for one hundred million dollars, made one hundred million, sold one hundred million. That nigga don't got a Gucci belt in his closet, you think, Jimmy, I mean walking around this motherfucker trying to convince you no, because he got it. Trump Yon't see drump wearing no motherfucking Gucci. Niggas got it. So again, I really think a lot of this shit is rooted in security. That's why you're trying to show a mother fucking because you you're trying to convince yourself. And that's why I was saying about wearing sexy shit for strangers. Why are you trying to bred red Yard are beautiful women? Who the fuck are you trying to convince? You could walk out this motherfucker in a non outfit nigga like, oh that letl theone motherfucker cute.
Speaker 2: That's not cute.
Speaker 1: Straight up, And a nigga might be looking at you like I need to put some respect on her name. I mean not trying to get the draws first, you know, I mean there is two twenty three niggas still might be trying to fucking noune. So I don't know, but that is true. That would be a point if one of my homies taught me fucking on, I'll be like, you're a bad nigga.
Speaker 2: Dog, You're a bad nigga.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into The note Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, ray, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. I produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Heart Radio. Yeah.