Speaker 1: And we're recording.
Speaker 2: Hello Andrew, another episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and we tell you how it is, and you buy it if you like it, and you don't if you don't yep, exactly exactly that, or you buy it if we like it, well, you don't or you don't. Because some of them you can't get anyway, exactly like one of them we're going to have today, you probably will not be able to find. Oh wow, exclusive maybe, so let's start with something Nope, nope, or any of them on this page. I can't read the I want the new one so bad. What new one, the new ver, the new stupid man box? I want it the new stupid man box.
Speaker 2: And we've used for more episodes than we did with the old microphones. Yes, Scott, yeah that one, Scotty and your age, So don't write on the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you in elementary school? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this table looks beautiful in pristine.
Speaker 1: Why are your old man vitamins on the table? Vitamins like my grandpa used to have that. Yeah, how come you don't have the Monday, Wednday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you this vitamin see one, Look at how big that is.
Speaker 1: That's a horse pill. Close. That smells. No, it doesn't, it does. It's chalky. Those vitamins stinky. That little thing that popped up.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to grow up. And you're the one who's saying, smell.
Speaker 1: Those things that popped up on the screen. There. That's not going to be on the YouTube, right, No, okay, it's checking. Did we reach a thousand subscribers yet? No, we're eight hundred and forty six at last count.
Speaker 2: Okay, so whenever we say it, it goes up a couple Okay, subscribers, it's great.
Speaker 1: This is late October, so we're writing it's fall. The leaves have started to turn. That was a headline, right, the leaves started to change color, so this could be our fall episode.
Speaker 2: It's late October, so it's lightened.
Speaker 1: It's fall. Yes, the leaves are changing. Yeah, so this is gonna be like our fallish last we had a Halloween and then last week was just kind of whatever, and this will be fall.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna have all fall cereals today, So like pumpkin spice, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We did pumpkin spice already. So cinnamon. If you remember last week we did the new Quaker the blueberry thing that you kind of really like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was delicious.
Speaker 1: So I went and got the other New Quaker kind of thing hopefully. Okay, I'm in. It's the puff.
Speaker 2: Cranola cereal with apples. This is apple cinnamon. Yes, right, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at it Quaker Puff Cranola apple cinnamon, which you'll look at that new Yeah, who's on your shirt?
Speaker 1: There? Totoro? Now does Totoro always look like that? Or is that Halloween Totoro?
Speaker 2: This is a Totoro that. So my friend has a cricket machine. Have you ever heard what a cricket machine is?
Speaker 1: Yes? I know what a cricket machine is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my friend Miranda has one, and I had this grace hoodie and I went to her.
Speaker 1: House and she made it for me. It's fake.
Speaker 2: It's fake. It's fake. Oh she designed it.
Speaker 1: It's fake. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have a Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: We're convinced you might.
Speaker 1: It's already show we're sound gardens.
Speaker 2: You have not SENTITENTI you don't have it anymore. It's not there, but it deleted, so then it's not there. You got to grow up. You're the kid in the car.
Speaker 1: Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Speaker 2: Why isn't Why why can't we stop?
Speaker 1: I love not being there yet because the drive is half the fun.
Speaker 2: Ough, No, it's not really get me. These are apple slices. This is not an apple like they are big sign I've never seen.
Speaker 1: This before, big pieces. Yeah, I've never seen that. This is exciting and it smells so oh dude, you get choke on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this. This is basically what you get inside of a like a trail mix, like a package of No, it's like a package of dry Yeah, keep.
Speaker 1: It in there. Today we are using LAC take two. Yes, calcium enriched. Good for your bones, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Great, Well, we just took that age test so we'll see who's older.
Speaker 1: So that basically is gonna tell us like when we're gonna die.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna tell you how healthy you are right now.
Speaker 1: How does it know that from your saliva?
Speaker 2: Because your saliva has a bunch of stuff in it.
Speaker 1: I know one thing, I'm hungry let's go. Okay, there's clusters and rice things and giant friggin apples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the friggin apples are very friggin large.
Speaker 1: Mmm mmmmmm. That is really good. Mm hmm. You definitely could chocolate in that apple. No, what, I'll say what On the packaging.
Speaker 2: It says unique light and crispy texture, And it's true.
Speaker 1: It is unique.
Speaker 2: Were puffed granola usually it has that overly crunchy taste that we are often like we're gonna break our teeth this.
Speaker 1: No, and it's weird, but I feel like puff granola is kind of a thing you don't see. No, it's granola granola, and the puffed I guess is pieces of rice, but there are some small pieces of granola. It's interesting. This is really kind of cool. I like this. Mm hm. Again, it reminds me of another cereal that we've had before. Here comes scary flashing lights on. Nobody cares what that crab. Crab and cereal don't mix, you know, you know what it smells. I don't know if I want it. It kind of smells, does it. Yeah, I don't know. It's been here for a couple of days. Right, you can't eat crab that's been in a thing for you. Can if it's a frozen really all right? Yeah, I'll have it. Can you put it in that fridge right there if you don't mind, thank you for it. I won't forget it. It smells right, Is it bad? No? You just it's seafood. My whole car is gonna smell on the way home.
Speaker 2: That was really smart, scary, m all right.
Speaker 1: That thing's gonna sting. Just slam it shut, it'll close.
Speaker 2: I am going to give this four balls in a spoon. All right, it's okay, scary. You have to come back next time. You'll have to have chocolate cereal with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just what he needs. More chocolate, four bowls and a spoon. I'm gonna do the same. I'm not copying you, but it's really really good.
Speaker 2: I like the blueberry because it's a little sweeter.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. Those blueberries were that sweet.
Speaker 2: I gave it five bowls.
Speaker 1: That one is.
Speaker 2: I like that better than this. But this is nice. This feels yeah, this is a good cereal.
Speaker 1: It feels like fall right, mm hmm. It feels like we're at a fall festival.
Speaker 2: I'm running in a meadow.
Speaker 1: The leaves are falling. We're picking apples with you in the orchard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hearing like a light creak in the background.
Speaker 1: You don't have that, No, I'm just picture it.
Speaker 2: We're running in a meadow.
Speaker 1: This is so nice. Look at the leaves. I'm leaf peeping in Vermont. Were in a forest, not a meadow, a meadow forest.
Speaker 2: They're like connected are trees in a meadow my vision the meadow is connected to my forest.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so beautiful. You smell the crisp bear.
Speaker 1: I smell crab? Is what I smell?
Speaker 2: Crabs by the meadow?
Speaker 1: Where about gets chick from what crab? It's not old?
Speaker 2: You just have to eat it. Like if it tastes bad, spit it out.
Speaker 1: It was shipped on Monday. It got here Tuesday, and it's beator on ice if there's no ice in a refrigerator.
Speaker 2: But it was on ice package.
Speaker 1: There were ice packs that have melted and are soft. Now I think you're fine, I hope so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just thinking of like on Survivor they eat the crabs that they catch same day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to eat them in my backyard. Oh. Look, we got packages.
Speaker 2: Well, I think if it's bad, you're gonna know it's bad, and you should just spit it out immediately. Okay, that's most that's the go to for seafood.
Speaker 1: Cool. All right, so we move on to the next one. Sure, here comes more fall. Are you ready more fall? I was excited when I tong is itchy from all your allergic to the apple. It might be maybe it's the smell of crab on your tongue.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, no, all right, but like some crab with like some butter right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was in the target the other day and I saw this on the shelf. I was very excited. Those are the cards to ship, not squirreling Karl. That's Nate bringing me an envelope. Okay, so no, Carla. Marie gets mad if we like do if we say something other than what we're doing and we don't explain it, like if I said thanks Nate and then just moved on, Then she gets angry. She's like, why you're thinking, Nate, people don't understand. Yes, she gets mad at us. So I'm letting you know that Nate just came in with a FedEx envelope with some gift cards that I need to ship out to winners.
Speaker 2: Hi, Nate, Oh, thank you. Spell it's like crab, right, well, there's crab out there. Do you think it's still good? I was concerned. I think it's probably fine.
Speaker 1: You know that a lot of us are not going to be at work tomorrow, right, Well, that's why I'm not eating it. I really don't want violent diarrhea later. All right, speaking of violent Diaryea, let's move on with cereal. So I was at Target the other day. I saw this. This is a limited edition granola that was there. I was like, yeah, this is fall in a bag?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Ready, good and gather. That's Target's brand, Caramel Apple granola. Okay, limited edition. You're not much of a Carmel Apple fan, no, huh, But I'm excited. I'm gonna shake a bad You don't have to. Yeah, that one, that one's broken.
Speaker 2: I know, no, No, I have it on a thing where it repeats and I gotta stop that.
Speaker 1: I know. Don't worry about it now. You can't do it. Midow.
Speaker 2: This smells nice. It smells like it smells nice. Okay, I can't really explain the smell.
Speaker 1: I mean, you definitely have the apple, but you smell caramel. Caramel.
Speaker 2: I don't love the shape of the apple there die you go from full apple slices to like little cork dised and dried, iced and dried, nast and dried.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why you're saying it like that. It's just the way you're saying it makes me want to say it like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, lots of apples today, Andrew, I know. It's just there's some flakes and granola in here with the apple pieces.
Speaker 1: Hmmm hmmm, mm hmm. It's interesting. There's a s appear on the back for caramel apple parfaes. Oh. This irresistibly crunchy. Good and Gather naturally flavored with other natural flavors, a caramel apple granola is a delicious way to start the day with decadent flavors and shareable favorites. Good and Gather seasonal offerings are perfect for adding warmth and magic to any day. I don't taste the caramel. I do a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't, and I hate the taste of the apple. The apple is sour. What is going on? Okay?
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to talk while you eat Okay, your fury's stealing all the skittles. I hope he's not stealing the skittles. Okay, no problem is he's just taking the box. Just the box.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's definitely skittles in there. I like the taste of everything, but the apple bulls. I'm gonna give this four bowls. I like it as a like. I like it without the apple pieces because the apple adds a weird thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I choked on it came out.
Speaker 2: See, thanks for showing me that. Okay, it's National disrespect your coworker Day.
Speaker 1: That's every day for you. Yep, I give it three balls. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I like it. I think I think three bowls is a little low.
Speaker 1: But if you're interested, check your local Target or maybe online at Target dot com or on the app. They're not paying for this, but they should be there. Good and gathered granola. They have lots of interesting flavors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was Yeah, Like I said, the apple is just too sour.
Speaker 1: Personally, they're green apples. That's why they're a little bit they're they're not as sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're dart didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeh. See look at the picture of green apples. Oh cool. Usually caramel apples are green apples, Granny Smith or macin. What's the other green one? Not Macintosh? Granny Smith and the other green one.
Speaker 2: I don't know my apples. I really don't. No, I just buy them, okay. And I actually buy apple slices like you get to little kids in lunchboxes. I love that.
Speaker 1: And we buy the peeled ones from Chikuita. Oh, I didn't know they had that. Yeah, some kids, you know, are picky and don't like the peels, so we get the Chiquita ones peeled.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Right, what's your favorite apple variety?
Speaker 2: Don't have one?
Speaker 1: How do you not? They are quite different, I know, but.
Speaker 2: It's just I personally don't because I couldn't eat apples for a really long time without my throat feeling all itchy.
Speaker 1: So is there like an anti allergic apple?
Speaker 2: No, because it's the pesticides that they put on it. But what if it's organic, doesn't matter. They still put pesticide on it.
Speaker 1: But I thought if it's organic, they don't know. That's not what organic means. Okay, whatever, I'm honey crisp all day.
Speaker 2: Also, nine times out of ten when something says it's organic.
Speaker 1: It's not. They just charge more for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just yeah, no, what I found out. Actually, that's very interesting that we haven't taken a break out the cost Oh yeah, the Costco. To get into Costco to with your product requires insanely strict FDA requirements and it makes me like them for that.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not as easy as you think to do it. Again, not as easy as you think to listen at Costco.
Speaker 1: What to list an a costco?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: List your product in the store, yes, list like to sell it? Okay, to get into costco?
Speaker 2: All right, it's not as easy as you think to selling a Costco.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. After this, I'll let you win. I don't care. Yeah, like, I'm not that has to have the last word. Guy, Oh you're not. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have allowed that to happen, right, Okay, shall we move on.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing like a VHS like Rewind.
Speaker 1: Oh what what you know?
Speaker 2: VHS? Yes, Scott, be kind Rewind.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that? Do you know that? Last week?
Speaker 2: I think it was thirty It was a nineteen eighty five or four.
Speaker 1: With the first blockbuster opened.
Speaker 2: Oh fine, Yeah, now Netflix is making a show about Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. I saw that. Yeah, it's a show, though it's not a documentary. They already did all the documentaries. There's that last one that's still opened a Bend, Oregon, which I'd like to go visit.
Speaker 2: That's I bet you going to make a comeback. Video stores in our lifetime are going to make a comeback.
Speaker 1: Right because everything that's old is new again. People are like their records are huge again. Yeah, cassettes came back for a second. Now they're trying to do a resurgence of CDs again. Yeah. Certain artists like Ed Sheeran said he loves releasing CD sales.
Speaker 2: So whenever I like, whenever I like an artist and their album comes out, I always buy it on CD.
Speaker 1: I like to have something in my hand physically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice. It feels like you're supporting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like owning my media. I don't like thinking it exists in a cloud.
Speaker 1: That's why you're renting it. That's why I'll never get rid of my giant CD rack. That's good. I mean I have thousands of CDs. That's amazing for you I mean, I don't know what to do with them, but I don't want know them. It's too much work. When you get a dollar e which maybe no.
Speaker 2: You get an appraiser to come to your house and tell you because some CDs are worth a lot.
Speaker 1: A CD appraiser. Yeah. The problem is is ninety percent of them are promotional and they have the whole punched out in the bar code. No you can. It's just they're not worth as much unless.
Speaker 2: They're like really old and cool and we're signed. Of course I do have a lot of them signed. There you go, So all right, next one, Fall, well, remain with Fall. I mean you drink coffee year round? Oh my god, is it a coffee flavored cereal?
Speaker 1: Now? Listen. I reached out, yes, I reached out to our buddy Greg, you know poot McGee. Yeah, because he loves coffee cereal loves And I said, hey, man, you're gonna be in New York anytime soon because I know they're a huge fan of coffee cereals and there aren't many of them. And he's like, oh my god, thank you so much for thinking of me. But I have no plans currently, dang, So I just I can't wait anymore because it's going to get old soon. But I don't like coffee flavored things, but I know you do, so I thought of you. I thought of you and poot McGee right away. So unfortunately poot McGee could not be here today, but Andrew Poop Andrew here.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was shopping. It's funny. A couple of weeks ago, I had a birthday gift certificate for free pasta and sauce at a local Italian supermarket called ivor Own Brothers on Long Island. There's two or three of them, I think, and so I went in. I got my free fusili and sauce, which was great, by the way, and I said, you know what, while I'm here in this Italian market, let me see if they have any cereal. So I went to the cereal aisle and they did. It's not Italian. It's just weird, not weird. I don't know what the word is.
Speaker 2: Eclectic, okay, eclectic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I found this. It's called dash people this, I know what this is. It's on Instagram.
Speaker 2: People are just gonna be the the the keto.
Speaker 1: No it's not, it's not an insta. Some Instagram girl that my kids know created this. Off Limits is the brand and the serial name is Dash. They had another one and I don't even remember what the They have three different varieties and I don't remember what it was. It was some kind of something I had never heard of.
Speaker 2: This. This is such a millennial or like gen Z type packaging. It's like simple, look at this. This is literally the activity. They're like, we gave you basically the back of a box. Draw you do it. Oh my gosh. Even the way that they're saying it is very like gen Z speak. Hi, I'm Dash, you're overachieving, bunny, I'm never not doing So I needed to collab on a cereal that could match my energy and then some you know, Chamberlain Coffee knows all about that. So we're bringing you the ultimate pick me up. Oh and it tastes like dark chocolate and turns the milk to cold brew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what I said. I thought of you may.
Speaker 2: It almost looks like they're doing the happy ending amazing, see right.
Speaker 1: They have cinnamon, they have some strawberry something or other. And the one that I didn't I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Learn More about Me by checking out my room. Help it come to life by coloring and and tagging us at off Limits.
Speaker 1: See my daughter actually knew who the coffee girl was that she could chamber Chamberlain write.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah right, oh yeah, she's at TikToker yes yeah.
Speaker 1: And this was the other one, who's Pandan. I never watched Pandan.
Speaker 2: Don't know it.
Speaker 1: It's a flavor. I never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: Oh uh yeah, okay, yes uh I anyway, yeah.
Speaker 1: Each one of their boxes has a different character representing it. Again, if you just go to off Limits on Instagram, you can check out and see what they it's. You know, it's it's so fun.
Speaker 2: It's an artsy made with micro roasted coffee beans. This is one of those that I wish that they would advertise with us.
Speaker 1: We'd never put you in a box. Boxes are for Cereal.
Speaker 2: We say that I'd want to advertise with them, but we haven't had them yet.
Speaker 1: I did. I think I reached out to them. If not, I will.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good idea. We have to put together a one sheet with all of our stats. We're almost at one million downloads. That's cool, and in about a year and a half, we're almost at a million downloads because we switch services so many times, but now on spreaker that tracks it, we're almost at a million, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's really upsetting to me because I want to like this. They are real so much, but I just don't like coffee flavored things, and it's already giving me a headache.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give this a chance. I I mean, we give everything a ch cautiously optimistic. I like the fact that they say it tastes like chocolate but it smells like coffee. I also love that it turns the milk into cold brew. That's such a cool concept. If you're watching Dash, please don't maybe watch the end of it where we might destroy this series.
Speaker 1: You read this whole thing. I wasn't listening because I was looking on this as I love that it says, Hi, did you read that part? Yeah? I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I'm just looking to see if it has stevia in it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I hope not. Ingredients rice flour, organic cane sugar, oat flour, pea fiber, organic coconut flour, natural vanilla flavor, cocoa powder, coffee extract, coffee powder, organic coconut oil, Chamberlain ground coffee and cocoa extract. So no awful stevia one. Two things. I can't like it because it tastes like coffee. I just can't. I'm sorry. It's probably not terrible.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I unfortunately can give it two balls at best. Just I don't. I don't, I don't know. I don't like coffee cereal. I don't like coffee things. I do like coffee ice cream, which is weird, but this is just not It can't do it for me.
Speaker 2: This has a My problem is it doesn't taste enough like coffee. It washes away too fast.
Speaker 1: Well that's because it's it's creating cold brew and the milk for you right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's cool. I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do? You want to try the milk first and see if that changes your your tune.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the milk tastes it's good.
Speaker 1: It's coffee ish, coffee ish. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is it doesn't have enough coffee for me.
Speaker 1: You know what, because of the milk. I'm gonna make it two bowls in a spoon. Because the milk is actually pretty decent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the concept. I think that's cool.
Speaker 1: I keep I would like to try another one of the flavors, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: It kind of tastes like a coffee ice cream light, like a dietetic version of coffee ice cream.
Speaker 1: I always hated when my mom said that, do you have anything dietetic? It's just okay, sorry, I feel like it's such a seventies like sweet and low thing to say dietetic. You know.
Speaker 2: What, let's rewind back three episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm done being that way, Andy. I don't need to criticize anything.
Speaker 2: It's just and now I say, this tastes like a light version of coffee ice cream, a dietetic one.
Speaker 1: I hate that. I hate that. I didn't say I hated it, just it just.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of my mom. Can I hate anything dietetic, anything dietetic?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything dietetic? Sorry, it just tastes dietetic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, for those reasons, it gets three three balls.
Speaker 1: I would I really would like to try some of their other flavors. I didn't buy the PANDAM because I thought you'd like this one, and I didn't want to spend ten dollars on another box of cereal. But because I was getting the sauce and pasta free, I figured, eh, ten bucks.
Speaker 2: There's that's ten dollars.
Speaker 1: This was ten dollars.
Speaker 2: That's insane, all.
Speaker 1: These like trendy cereals. That's how much they can. I want to touch a croissant one. They saw the magic spoon and target now, but that's also ten dollars a box, and I'm not buying that clue but absolutely not that they tried to kill us.
Speaker 2: I want that croissant Cereal. I saw that, but I don't think it's actually really a thing.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: They had to open a bag and they send it to you. If any of our listeners want to chip in, we'll try that croissant Cereal.
Speaker 1: It's fifty bucks, though, is it really for how much? How big is their.
Speaker 2: Hand rolled croissants? But that's not Cereal the way that they advertise it.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's like a glazed croissant and they have like a whole bunch of little ones and they're crunchy.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had cinnamon Toa's crunch cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, this is a curse.
Speaker 1: Oh no, those are rolled by hand too.
Speaker 2: Oh they are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really?
Speaker 2: Uh huh you think so?
Speaker 1: I know? So okay, so I'm sorry you said three balls. Yeah, okay, very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now where do you where do you buy the Chamberlain coffee? Like? Probably is there a coffee store a shop like in the city or something.
Speaker 2: It probably has her own beans. Oh, advertise someplace.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I guess that's it, Andrew. Thank you for listening to the fall episode. I mean, coffee's fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you did your day in tours voice.
Speaker 1: Coffee is fal Yeah, I guess we could have done like a hot chocolate Cereal coffee. It is falk. Yeah, I just snorted.
Speaker 2: I heard it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're doing next week. I gotta be totally honest with you, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you'll always get it together at the last minute.
Speaker 1: I mean we do always have to.
Speaker 2: Like I'm out of like awesome new cereals right now, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Like all the Christmas ones? Where are they? It's time for them? It's time. I gotta do it.
Speaker 2: We should when we do this one, tag a picture of or tag the off limits.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll I do I always tag them. But we didn't rate it that well, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I keep it three bowls technically that's one above.
Speaker 1: You know how scan me for fun?
Speaker 2: I'm not well.
Speaker 1: I want to see how fun it is.
Speaker 2: It's they want you to design his room. Oh I'm good, all right, thank you all for listening to be taking We did take commercial?
Speaker 1: Bre he did? Oh we're twenty four minutes in. Holy crap, this was a long episode. And that's even with the penis commercial. Oh wow, yeah, oh wow. Do you listen to the commercials at the beginning and the end to or you fast forward? I don't even listen. You don't even listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Scott, you know this. I listen on occasion. Wow, Yet you listen religiously to do I don't really like I lived it, so the thought of listening it back like the I'll take the Chip one for example, That one I did listen back to and I cracked up.
Speaker 1: Well because you thought that one was funny. Yeah, so these are just all throwaway episode no, I mean again, filler for Andrew filler filler.
Speaker 2: A real fans would know?
Speaker 1: Do you want Andy off the show?
Speaker 2: So I could get a serial nut to step in? I never advertised myself as someone who listens to everything back.
Speaker 1: I know, if you look at all the descriptions, you're just too long for the ride.
Speaker 2: That you wrote. You wrote those descriptions been a great ride, hasn't it, Andy, Oh, it's been such magic.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get off this coaster. Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and if you haven't figured it out by now, that's cereal with a C like the kind you eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get a T shirt at serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to give you something, dude, look at me like and review blankly wherever you're watching.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this, hit the subscribe button down there, leave us comments, leave us reviews wherever you're listening to the podcast. We love reading those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe on YouTube, we just limit you to one crazy comment and that's it.
Speaker 2: We can't limit everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe we just say we limit you to one crazy comment. We can't do that, but we could just say it. Maybe they'll listen.
Speaker 2: No, no one's listening. Okay, Okay, thank you all. We love you and appreciate you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you Wednesday with an all new Bowl Chat where we'll chat about balls until then. Say crunch, Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 2: That was derailed.
Speaker 1: What threw you? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I was just crunching the cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the episode's not stopped it. Oh no, you said crunch again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you said it again.
Speaker 1: You're a weirdo.