Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Hannay everybody. This is Jay Seculo. That's right, Logan Seculo, and we're in for our friend Shohn Hanny. We're monitoring, by the way, the situation in New York with the explosion at the Rainbow Bridge costing, which is of course at Niagara Falls, at the border at the border, monitoring that very carefully. And then we've been involved in the We represent families in Israel that are hostages of Hamas and obviously we've been involved in all of that, and we've given reports on that and we will continue to update you on our work there. We've got our offices in France, our offices in Jerusalem, and our office in watching to see heavily engaged in all that. But we're here really also to give some light and some happiness as we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and into the Christmas season.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We have been talking about our new film, Jingle Smells, which is available right now. We decide to surprise drop on handedy and say the movie is available right now. We are joined by one of the stars and one of our good friends, John Schneider. You know him, you love him. He needs no introduction. And John, thanks for coming on Hannity today. It's a busy week for a lot of people, but to come on and talk about our movie as well some of your other projects going on.
Speaker 2: I think this is an important time.
Speaker 3: People need a little bit of a laugh, but also they need this kind of Look, you've been someone who's been on the forefront of producing this kind of content for the last few years.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 3: People need to be able to stand up and say no more of the agenda's being pushed. This is he represents me and having movies like this is.
Speaker 4: Important, absolutely, and how we do it. Our weapons of choice are storytelling, you know. So this is a wonderful, wonderful movie. I just kind of laughed. It's hysterical, but it's it's so great that it comes against cancel culture. It's so great that it's patriotic. It's it's kind of reminiscent of a certain television show I used to do, where the good guy's got in trouble for doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and look, it is interesting to see you as a cop.
Speaker 2: I have to say. When when you know someone who.
Speaker 3: Grew up on your show to know to to see you as a cop, was one of the first.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, you know, but you look at in the uniform it worked.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, thanks, I was on the wrong side of the badge somehow.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a nice juxtaposition. Though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think a lot of a lot of the comments are that if you look at the comments on our trailer posts and again, over half a million views on our trailer, uh, and just on Rumble alone, and it's growing on all these other platforms. A lot of them are it's fun to see John as the law when when you know he's been fighting the laws for so long. Very cool though, and and John this this time, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: No no, no, go ahead you no.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that this movie, he said, it deals with a lot of important topics, and I think that that is, uh, we've all when I've pitched this movie, I said, it's a silly Christmas comedy, like as in the Wrapping Paper. But the president itself is that it stands up for a lot of people who feel like they're getting an agenda pushed on them that isn't really what you know, they want. They don't want it for their families. But also the movie is clean. It's it's something to put around on thanks Thanksgiving or Christmas, to watch the whole season, and to make that available to people also at an affordable cost, something that's important to us as well.
Speaker 2: It's cool too.
Speaker 3: It's not something that you know, I'll be honest, and I've talked to you about this other We had a theatrical distributor approach us and we said, you know, at this time when people are our stretch thin economically, we see sort of the chaos in the world. This is a movie jingle smells that you can get behind and watch really for the price of one ticket. Because I took my kids to see, you know, the Paw Patrol movie or whatever it was, and by the time I got done with that with popcorn and candy, I was over two hundred dollars to take say to this and this we're coming at nineteen ninety nine. It's a vail that you can watch it as many times as you want. And John someone who also has done this as well, also independent filmmaking. It's not big studio productions, and there's something nice about knowing where your money's going.
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely, you'll get an accurate accounting because you know you'll be doing the accounting, which is fantastic, right. So it's folks, you know how the feelings you had when you sat around and watched Peaks of Hazard, it's the same kind of a vibe. It's the same kind of thing. You're gonna want to watch it with your grandparents, and your grandparents are going to want to watch it with you. And it's just good old fashioned entertainment for the entire family, like we used to know how to do. Somehow several generations forgot how to do that. So it's it's good that you Logan and you Jay and your gang there and those of us who really care about content, we are picking up the ball. We're going to run with it. We're going to provide fantastic independent entertainment crew movies, through music, through books, all of that as we continue to rebuild the greatest country in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: You know, John, one of the things that you know, I said this, We have Victoria Jackson on early and I said this, you watch some of the movies today, some of the TV shows, and everything looks fine, and then you get I call it the left hook, and it comes out of nowhere and it you know, it's the agenda driven from the hard left, and it it doesn't even fit the movie or the script or the TV show, but it's like they cannot resist. The one thing that among the many things I like about this movie is not only is it funny, which is great and you're acting as fantastic, it does deal with a real phenomenon right now, which is the cancel culture, and and also deals with the military. So it touches on issues that are important to Americans that think.
Speaker 4: Like we do, yes, and it touches on them in a very entertaining way. It's not it doesn't beat you over the head with anything. It just entertains you, like crazy, And we talk about those those subjects that really shouldn't be touchy. You know, we need to we need to come against cancel culture. On the Dukes of Hazards are arguably one of the first shows that colctom to that. You know. So it's it's absurd, it's ridiculous, and I think the way that the movie came together it is kind of in some areas there with Eric. It is absurd and ridiculous and wonderful. Just yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it's real, it's oddly. You know, we try to make this as big satire, fun, but it's crazy how close to reality it has become. Even since we've made this movie, we've seen this happen over and over. And John, I did want to divert just for a second, because you also have a new book and a new album out as well. I know we wanted to touch on that and talk about that. A totally different subject matter, but it's something that has obviously been near and dear to your heart.
Speaker 4: Well. Absolutely, when my beautiful wife passed away on February twenty first of this year, I feel God let me go crazy for forty eight hours or so. But then he tapped me on the shoulder and he said, you've got to finish the book. You've got to finish the book. So Alicia was writing a book about being the driver's sept of your own diagnosis, not you turning yourself over to the medical industry, but really taking an active part in lengthening your life. And it's a it's a fantastic book, it's funny, it's got pictures in it, and both Alicia was probably ninety percent done with it, and then I came in and I added I added some things to it, and the wonderful memories and wonderful stories about what an incredibly brave and strong woman Alicia Elaine Schneider.
Speaker 2: I'll say is that's great.
Speaker 1: And you've got and you've got a new album coming out too as well, where's out?
Speaker 4: I have an album. I have an album because I wanted to do a tribute album to her. So I got together with some friends of mine in Nashville and we wrote eight songs and then I added two of her favorites onto it that I know she would love, and that's called We're Still Us. So the album is called We're Still Us. The book is called In the Driver's Seat. They're both available now at John Schneider Studios dot com or you can get the book through through Amazon, but i'd read you by to rush. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look that's the truth. I think the people need to understand that too. I've gotten a few texts and comments. Go buy it through John Schneider Studios dot com. Just like when we're selling our stream right now for the movie, we ask Rescue to go to Jingle Smells dot movie or even just directly on Rumble even don't And I'll say this and be upfront about it. The reason we don't say go buy it through the app is because guess who takes a good chunk of that revenue, whoever's that app store fighters, whether that's Amazon or whether that's Apple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do a deal.
Speaker 3: When you're talking to us in Rumble, you're talking to us in John Schneider Studios, you know exactly where it's going.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you do. You certainly.
Speaker 3: It's very important I think for people to understand that, yes, there's convenience there to just use an Amazon or to just buy it right there on your app.
Speaker 2: And I understand that.
Speaker 3: And look, I'm probably felt victim to that myself, but I know that I want to support independent producers of con whether that's films like our movie Jingle Smells, or whether that is your album We're Still Us, or in the Driver's Seat. The new book all Right by you and obviously by Alicia as well, a beautiful story and a great CD as well, and great album.
Speaker 1: You can pick it up there, you know. I've had the pleasure of having John play with our band. Yeah, and she's a fantastic singer and great guitarist, and we've had we've had a lot of fun doing that, John. I want to get back to the movie because I want to get back to the culture issues that we're dealing with right now. There's so much going on right now across the globe. It's it's a harrowing time. But you know, voices like yours and ours and others that speak out on these issues. We used to call that free speech and Pierce free speech, but that now is at risk. Logan said, it was interesting I wear this, and I think he does too. Is a badge of a compliment that when the trailer came out, which has been viewed a million times almost some of the left wing media, Yeah, of course, just on a forty six second, forty five second trailer went with their usual attacks. This is right wing propaganda, and you know it was already bashing it and say it's horrible before they even saw more than forty five seconds of the movie, just because they knew.
Speaker 2: Great though, oh it's great, because they're so afraid.
Speaker 3: They are afraid of the fact that they know over half the audience of these kind of movies is right there with And.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say, John. The fact is the issues you touch on in the movie. You Actually, John's role is kind of the truth teller in this and I think that's an important message for people to understand.
Speaker 4: John Well, absolutely, so you have you can't get afraid of these the cancel culture number one, but you can't be afraid to speak out. I don't know where conservatives meet. Obviously, the three of us never, never were afraid to speak out. But why all of a sudden in the last five years or so did it become uncool to have a conservative opinion in a public place? You know, all of a sudden, conservatives started, you know, looking around their shoulder before they said, you know, imponted for Trump?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: What what? What's If you don't have that, you don't have the integrity, uh, to to shout out what you believe, then I question whether or not you really believe it. I live the fact that this movie takes takes that stance as well, and uh and it's terrific. And yeah, I guess I'm the I'm the Yoda. I'm kind of the Yoda, but I'm funny Yoda.
Speaker 3: You're funny, whether you're the one giving the delivering the line, or whether you're the butt of the joke. The good thing about John is it you're always game and you're always ready to go and have a lot of fun. And we had a lot of fun together making this movie. And uh, I hope we get to make a lot more. And John, I'm I'm just thrilled to call you a friend and someone who who we can rely on and work with. Then look, I hope you I think you're coming to town here next week. Hopefully we'll see you then as well, because it has been a great experience and I can't wait to hopefully continue on. That's one of the big things of this. We hope that this is the number one Christmas movie the year. We really believe it can be with your support, and with that, we hope to make more. That this will not be the end of what we do with the ACLJ, what we do with Sean Handity, and what we do with John some of the other people you've heard here on this broadcast today, because we believe in this is much more than just a silly, fun Christmas comedy. We hope this is a movement we could continue. John, thank you so much. And then John Schneider Studios, where you can pick up the book and the new album.
Speaker 1: Thanks John for being with us. We really appreciate it. You're a good friend. Yes, sir, we'll listen over to it. All right, So we've got more coming up on the Hannity Broadcast. Let me tell you what to do. This movie, Folks, is a game changer and I really believe it could be the number one Christmas movie of the year, comedy movie. I want you to go to Jingle Smells dot Movie or Hannity dot com or Rumble dot com and it is a surprise release today.
Speaker 2: The demand we saw it last night.
Speaker 1: That was high, and we figured we're hosting a guest hosting on Shawn's program, what better time to do it.
Speaker 2: So we urge you to really get the movie today.
Speaker 1: And you could do that again Rumble dot com, Jingle Smells dot Movie or Hannity dot com and you can get it exactly in that way, we encourage you to do it. We've got a lot more ahead, We've got a lot more to contact. We got some updates on some stories that are in the news too, So we'll be back in literally just a few moments.
Speaker 2: Come back to Hannity.
Speaker 1: By the way, that a little tune you just heard is performed by the J Secular Band. You can get information about that, I guess going to J Secular Band on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find it out there. The videos are in our YouTube channel, Alja's YouTube channel. Issue subscribed to.
Speaker 1: Got a concert at the end of the month, last day in the month will be a live concert on Rumble and Facebook and YouTube.
Speaker 2: And x And that's right, you do that.
Speaker 3: You're also in the finale of the movie, so, which is really exciting. I thought, so, I think it's great. You guys play your own version of jingle Bells. So it's pretty a pretty cool, uh moment kind of that's a great version of it. To tell you that we've used in all you've seen our trailers or heard it. It's what we use as our sort of may the theme. So that and I will say, because this is you know, this is Handedy and coming to your city is the theme song of Handy. John Rich also gave us a song to you, Santa's Got a Dirty Job, which is available on all your streaming service and all. That's kind of one of the there's two songs that are really in this movie. There's a great music score. Chris who did that did a great job. But then there's two like songs, a Jingle Bells Jingle Smells Your version that's in the movie, and then Santa's Got a Dirty Job, which is a great John Rich song that's on his new record as well. It's him and Microw and the Oakridge Boys, and it's in the film as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and we're excited about that.
Speaker 1: By the way, New York Governor has just concluded a press conference where she said, at this point there is no indication that what happened at that bridge was in between Canada and the United States, was an act of terrorism, and we hope that's the case that it wasn't. Obviously, Terrorism task Force is looking at it, so we'll keep you posted if anything develops on the rest of the broadcast. Here on the front in Israel, the beginning of the basically the ceasefire if you want to call it, or temporary reprieve is starting this morning at three am I think their time in Israel, so we will get we'll keep you posting on that as well. We're representing a number of the hostage families and trying to get them out. That's a big job that the ACLJ are affiliates in Jerusalem and in of course in Strasburg, France, are working on. We've got more on the Hannity program coming up. You want to stay tuneding, go to Jingle Smells Dot movie. Movie is out today. Sean Hannity is in it. You don't want to miss it. Also executive produced it with Logan again Jingle Smells Dot Movie. Back with more Hannity in a minute. Hey, everybody, welcome.
Speaker 2: Back to the Sean Hanny Show. J Seculo, Logan Seculo.
Speaker 1: We're in for Sean and let me give you an update on the situation in Israel.
Speaker 2: We have an office in Jerusalem at the American Center for Law and Justice.
Speaker 1: We also have clients that are hostage families that are in this situation that with Hamas. It's horrific, as you can imagine. The Prime Minister spoke not that long ago. Here's what he said. He said, quote, I want to be clear, the war is continuing. The war is continuing. We will continue it until we achieve all our goals. No hostages will be released prior to Friday morning Eastern Standard time, so that's when they'll be released. International Red Cross will go into Gaza to treat Israeli prisoners with medication. The Prime Minister also instructing the massade to eliminate the leaders of AMASU wherever they are hiding globally, and he thanked President Biden for their phone call earlier today about ongoing hostage negotiations. So they're still ongoing hostage negotiations there, and our teams at the European Center for Law and Justice and our office in Jerusalem and our office in Washington is here heavily involved in representing these families.
Speaker 2: So that's the update there.
Speaker 1: But we're also bringing some light here and some happiness and some joy as we get ready for Thanksgiving with the announcement.
Speaker 2: Of a great movie called Jingle Smells.
Speaker 1: The executive producer Sean Hannity Logan Seculo, and you've got one of your other stars here.
Speaker 3: That's right, last star of the day. We've had an amazing group join us already this morning. We've heard this evening. It's been a long day as we've been promoting this movie. We had John Schneider on, we had Ben Davies on, we had Victoria Jackson, and now we're joined by the guy who a lot of people who.
Speaker 2: Have seen this movie.
Speaker 3: We say he Steals the movie comedian has been around forever. You know him, you love him, brad Stein. Brad, you're Nashville local, but you couldn't make it in today obviously it's Thanksgiving, but I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 5: Listen. I don't normally Brian about this, but I have been fasting and praying for this movie since we wrapped The Good News. It drops today on Rumble The Bad News. I'm down to forty seven pounds, So.
Speaker 1: Thanks, no, Brad, this it was a surprise release, so your surprise past could be over.
Speaker 2: It could be over.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's like it's a miracle really before Thanksgiving, so so thankfully you get to it.
Speaker 2: Brad.
Speaker 3: I was so honored to have you joined the cast of this movie, and with Daniel lusco Is, our director, he suggested you.
Speaker 2: I thought man Brad is could be hysterical.
Speaker 3: In this role and really, uh brought a lot of light, brought a lot of humor to this character. And what I like about working with you as well as the rest of cash you've heard from today, you're there with us for the message as well. And it's not just the message of the movie, but really, if you want to say the overall purpose of this movie, which is to have an option and have a Hollywood agenda free option for your family.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, if you know my career. The New Yorker called me gods Imi in two thousand and four. I destroyed my secular, mainstream career when I came out and said I'm a conservative, I'm a Christian, and I'm unapologetic. I will not not speak truth at all times. I will stand for liberty. I will stand for freedom. It will be done in my comedy routines, and I will do it and see if there happens to anybody else out there that believes in what I'm doing. And you know, that's what it's all about, guys. I mean, I wanted to do sophisticated comedy for Christians, for Conservatives, for patriots, and that's what I do. But then I said, what about movies. That's the thing that most affects you know a lot of times young people, a lot of times people who maybe aren't watching the news, but they do go to social media. They do go to the dissemination of information sometimes of the arts and the entertainment. And why shouldn't we have the best stuff there is, folks. It's funny. It's a funny movie, it's poignant, and it's you know what else, it's just kind of it's just kind of fun. We're not trying to beat you overhead with a political point of view. We're not trying to you know, force you to believe one way or the other. It's just, you know what it is. It's for Americans, for people who just used to sit around on Thanksgiving Christmas watch the show together and everybody had something just for them. And so I'm proud to be part of that. The miracle worker, i must say, is Daniel Lesko the director or what that guy did in six days and editing it. He's a magician, so he should be, like, you know, doing three movies a year. The guy's amazing is Daniel Lusco for those of you looking for a director. But I appreciate you guys letting me in and has really taken my comedy career and what I've stood for is God's comedy all these years and let me have a chance to be part of some like this. I believe that this could be a juggernaut and a launch of much much more films like this, which by the way, I think will prove that if the bottom line even matters anymore to studios, that this is the type of thing that is not only something that is necessary in America to give us some kind of unity, but you know what, it's going to make money because people want this, not the propaganda crazy wokies. So this is a perfect storm for people to go do something with their family on Thanksgiving and be proud of America.
Speaker 3: And that is the goal, you know, the goal of this film. Like I said, we want to be the number one Christmas movie of the year, the new under one New Christmas movie of the year. And we think we can do it because if people are listening to what Brad had to say and that is true, which is this is the kind of movie the audience wants, we really truly do believe it. We've partnered with RUM because they're the number one free speech platform and we cannot be more proud to work with them, work with Sean Handity and everyone on this team to get this movie into your hands, hopefully in front of your eyeballs and from all of your friends and family. Hopefully they'll see it as well and see that you're right. You don't just have to take what you're given. We're able to give you a new option. And by the way, as Brad said, if this one is a success, which we believe wholeheartedly, it will be that there will be meant much much more coming down the Pike's We're excited about what else could be produced out of the ACLJ With Sean Handity and everyone, We're working on a lot of project potential and I'm excited to hopefully continue that going. I do want to play if we could, if it's ready, we'd like to play a bit of an audio trailer for Jingle Smells available right now, All.
Speaker 2: Right, Mary, Christmas Americas.
Speaker 1: Hollywood has canceled the action star Mason Stone.
Speaker 6: From ACLJ Films and executive producer Sean Hannity and Logan Seculo comes the hilarious new Christmas movie Jingle Smells.
Speaker 5: Like a Holiday Robin Hood The Mistue There Is Gift Giver has struck.
Speaker 6: Again, starring John Schneider, Ben Davies, Eric Roberts, James Storm, and featuring comedy legends Victoria Jackson and Jim Brewer.
Speaker 2: I should have known your heart like Sun was involved, and you didn't know him before Afghan understand.
Speaker 6: Jingle Smells has heart, humor and no Hollywood agenda.
Speaker 2: Give it busted with those toys.
Speaker 4: You're done and you made me an accessory?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they say, some accessories are required. Am I smiling now?
Speaker 6: Jingle Smells now streaming on Rumble. For more information and to order the movie, go to Jingle Smells Dot Movie.
Speaker 3: It's available now Jingle Smells Dot Movie. Brad, I wanted to give you a moment here too. I think people will be excited after they see this movie because I think this is different for a lot of the cast. You every can meet John Schneider at a lot of events and things, but Brad Stein comes to your town.
Speaker 2: Brad Stein's touring.
Speaker 3: So if you like Michael Uncle Mike crazy Uncle Mike in this movie, brad Stein's the Unapologetic American Comedy Tour is happening right now, and you tour NonStop.
Speaker 5: Well, and actually my new album, which I haven't quite find of shit is close. But my next tour is going to be called laugh while it's legal, so that.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I have been a follower and a fan and a donor to be a perfect honest of ACOD for many many years, and your dad day We've known each other for many years. We all in the same boat. We're fighting the same fight. We just use different genres, different flavors, different means of communication. I do it as a comic of an actor, but I'd stand through something I.
Speaker 4: Believe in some of these folks.
Speaker 5: We are at a time in our history that I don't know if there's any precedent for this as far as what we're dealing with, but we need to find unity once again. We don't have to agree on everything, but we do have to agree on this that America is not perfect. And I don't worship him. I worship God, but I'm grateful for the greatest nation the world has ever known. And if we can't find some unity and something to bring us back together, we simply can't survive. Well, this is a movie. I know it's not a miracle worker, but it's just a small all step in saying, little by little, we're going to recapture the culture and re remind Americans what it meant to be one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. It's that important. Yep, you guys to go get movies like this support them, not with a plaque or going out protesting by saying I don't like it, get you a little five bucks out and protest by saying, I'm going to invest in something that matters to me. And in the end, I still think we will see what it looks like for America to have a beautiful holiday movie that.
Speaker 4: Will become a classic.
Speaker 5: And that's really what we're hoping for. Either way, you're going to have a great time. And I really thank you guys for let me be part of it because I love what you're doing and I'm grateful that I can be attached to any small way.
Speaker 2: Brad.
Speaker 3: Thank you playing a huge role in this movie and you are hysterical and it again, you steal the show.
Speaker 2: It's excited to I know people will love you. Brad. I'm thrilled you in it.
Speaker 1: And I got to see the movie, of course, and you're did a great job, a great part and a part that also had some It packed a punch in the right way. And we appreciate you and appreciate the Stanger Tank and thanks for being with us today, Buddy.
Speaker 5: Did O Brothers.
Speaker 2: We'll takch you very soon. Brad.
Speaker 3: Again, it's important time. We know things are changing. Look, we see the ever changing news cycle when we started this this show. Uh, this is just shows you how crazy things are. We know that there's hostages potentially about to be released in Israel. We know when we started this broadcast there was talks of there being a terrorist attack in Niagara Falls and Niagara Falls and and now that seems to be if you can see the news, and the news television networks all start shifting off it because now it seems like maybe that wasn't the case. Uh, it's a it's a constantly evolving situation in this world. But one thing's for sure, whether it's time to be at least with everything in America, it's chaotic, it feels out of whack, it.
Speaker 2: Feels not normal. Well, we want to give you a little sense that normalcy with this movie.
Speaker 3: And again I want to thank Sean Handedy as well for letting us take over the show today. It's spent some time talking about it because it really is a special time for us. We worked really hard on it, where there's an incredible cast. You've just heard from Brad, you've heard from Victoria, from John and from Ben and just incredible other members of the Castle well Jim Brewer and James Storm and Dylan Postel and just I mean, I could go through the whole Jaqueline Stap my wife, Amanda Jordan's wife, and Jordan makes a brief cameo in it as well. You're in it out brief, you mix, good size cameo.
Speaker 4: You're in it.
Speaker 3: I make a I have to say I'm in this movie the least, and in the least no one recognizes me, I think, because I will just tell you this, if you're watching this movie, I'm in the very first scene of the movie, but people don't catch it because they they're focused on I'm like more like an extra. But you hear my voice a few times throughout. So listen to the hospital scene. Maybe you'll hear from me. Listen to and there's some old movies that play that. We had Jordan's daughters in it as well as Andy Ecconomo from our team is in its play a judge, and you'll hear of a voiceover coming from me. You'll also hear a lot of little cameos if you just pay attention to what's going to sound, including on it. Scribner, Mike Cockabye and of course Sean's in it. He opens it up, he opens it and really kind of closes it. He's in the movie quite a bit. So, Uh, he did a great job. And uh, it's it's a wonderful movie.
Speaker 1: And if the people want to buy the movie, and lots of you are, and we really appreciate that, what do they need to do? And that's gonna help the a c LJ out folks too, because it's an a cl J film, it is proceeds are going to the a CLJ.
Speaker 3: Jingle Smells dot movie is the domain to buy it. If you already are familiar with Rumble, you already have a Rumble account. Uh, just go to rumble dot com, slash jingle smells clock that big buy access button and you're good to go. It's also available on handy dot com. You can see the big article about the surprise drop we did today. And the word is getting out there. I'm seeing a lot of a lot of news media starting to cover the film, and I'm excited to see that because look, I don't care what you say. Uh, I've seen this movie so many times. I'm a pretty good judge of it. Even if I co wrote it. I will tell you it's a.
Speaker 2: It is a great movie. I just want to think Linda mcgofflin because.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Linda has been an incredible member essentially of this team YEP, to help put together the roll out, because we could not do it without Linda or Sean and Brian Mays who works with us. This is an incredible group that came together because they believe in changing the way we talk and changing the way Hollywood movies.
Speaker 2: Can be perceived. And we can do it, and we can really take on that world. We've got a little bit more ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you an updow on some ACLJ cases when we come back from the break again. The movies Jingle Smells Dot Movie. You can buy it today and it's out today. The movie is live, so we encourage you to get the movie today as we do surprise release Hannity dot Com Jingle Smells Dot Movie or of course Rumble dot Com back with more in a moment. Hey, welcome back everybody. I need to say this again, hug. Thank you to our friend Sean Handy for len us to take the show over today. We appreciated it, appreciate all the affiliates. We've stayed current with the news as it's but also very excited about this movie that is now live a day earlier than planned.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, we dropped it just for this audience. We had a surprise the handed the audience with the movie. It's available right now Jingle Smells dot Moviehannity dot Com. You'll find it front and center on Rumble right now. We appreciate them for being our premier platform.
Speaker 2: And hey, we just.
Speaker 3: Heard you guys doing the Weight the j Sekulo band. Yes, uh, you make an appearance in the movie.
Speaker 2: We do, we do it, we do.
Speaker 3: We do a song towards the end of the movie. Hey, and the Last Waltz, the band that was on Thanksgiving days with a Thanksgiving tradition. I feel like it ties everything together harmoniously as we promote the movie.
Speaker 1: And I just watched The Last Waltz again just the other day, which a great, great video as this movie is that's coming up.
Speaker 2: And you heard from the great it's just like the Last Waltz. Yeah, you know it's simil it's a lot more upbeat. Yes, this is Scorsese film about the band.
Speaker 1: It's very Yeah, No, this is a sweet fun movie you can watch to get it.
Speaker 2: What do they need to do?
Speaker 3: Last time here Jingle Smells Dot movie. Hit that big blind button that says order here, put in your credit card information. You know what to do from there, Download the Rumble app, log in like you would on a Netflix or whatever.
Speaker 2: It would be.
Speaker 3: The movie's right there to play, enjoy it, watch it tonight or tomorrow with your family.
Speaker 2: Or it's meaning's visual Jamar correct. I believe so yes. I've seen it. I've seen it over a hundred times, and it's great.
Speaker 3: It was really a labor of love and also a really big message that we're trying to send to Hollywood. Make this the number one Christmas movie of the year, and I believe we can do it. Jingle Smells Dot Movie. Thanks to the incredible cast, the incredible crew, and to Sean Hannity for really jumping in and Linda and the whole team for jumping in and making this something very special.
Speaker 2: And I got text from our friend Charlie Daniels Junior.
Speaker 3: I have to say shout out to Charlie Daniels Junior as well, because he let us put in a really great Charlie Daniels reference if you're Charlie Daniels famish, you know a lot of handity, viewers, listeners are so everybody.
Speaker 1: Have a great Thanksgiving with your family. We'll talk to you, i'm sure very soon again. Happy Thanksgiving from the Seculos.