Speaker 1: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Aaron is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Lilah. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Aaron, before we talk about your date, how long has it been since you heard from Lila?
Speaker 3: It's been like two weeks now, So what is it about Lila after two weeks that makes you want to get a hold of her now?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I've been pinion about her ever since our date.
Speaker 5: You know, we met on a dating app and I was excited to meet up with her because we both like adventure outdoors. You know, I saw her photos on the app and she was climbing. I like climbing. So on the first date, we decided to go on a hike and you know, with a gorgeous lookout at the top of this hike that I know, and we would have you know, it was kind of cute. On the day, we'd have little competitions to see who could kind of like you know, race the other who could climb faster and to the top. I had a bottled proseco share for both of us.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: This feels like a jewbill date. Race each other and then drink some Proseecca.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I just really enjoyed it. And we had the drinks we headed back to our cars. But then after that, I haven't heard from her, and so I I've been thinking about her, and I've texted her a couple of times. Nothing too you know, repetitive or what have you.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I haven't heard from her. So I'm wondering what's up.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that might have happened on the date that could be the reason why she's not hitting you back?
Speaker 4: Not really part of me. I'm a little bit nervous that.
Speaker 5: You know. There was one point when I was hiking and you know, trying to race up in front of her that uh it was it was a little bit difficult.
Speaker 4: I had to stretch a little bit and I farted a little and I was I was in front of her. Not not like it wasn't a big fart. It wasn't loud. I don't think it was. It was that bad.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't know if I could exactly smell it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she could.
Speaker 6: But maybe that's kind of mortifying.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that could be, you know, did say anything about Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, And that's like one of the things is that we you know, we hit it off very well. I thought it was really rare to find a woman that's, you know, just very authentic. She wasn't arrogant, she wasn't full of herself at all. She's a great listener and she just great storytellers. It was amazing aid to listen to her tell all these all these tales of different adventures he's had. And so no, I don't think she would be the type to be that standoffish about it.
Speaker 4: If that was the case, I really don't know.
Speaker 2: And then I'm trying to play it off at all, you know, like there's a weird tree around here, it smells weird.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to be coy and just not say anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably Would you really go somebody if they tooted?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I would either, but just for one to know. But if they're doing repeatedly, you know maybe yeah, because that's just a little dig like step out of the room.
Speaker 4: We were outdoors, So I'm hoping it was just the one toot.
Speaker 5: I don't exactly recall because I was so flustered by that first one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, flustered by the first one. If it could have been a rampage of two, you don't know, well, then I could see it all right, man, Well we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 8: Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call her see she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Y yeah? Man?
Speaker 2: Put your first Day follow up Next.
Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Aaron is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Lilah, So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date because he definitely wants to see her again. Before we do that, though, Aaron, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your date with Lilah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, went up on a hike, a little bit of climbing head prosecco at the top of the hike, and I'm worried that maybe she's ghosting me because I might have tooted a little for being nice about it.
Speaker 2: Now you say a little, it makes it sound like you did it a bunch. She said it was just one time.
Speaker 4: I think it was just one time.
Speaker 5: But I'm trying to be, you know, fair and don't want to be overly concervative.
Speaker 4: That's not a case.
Speaker 2: But you weren't like throwing it in her face.
Speaker 4: It's not literally I don't think so. But now you guys got me a second guess.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's not a tute. Yeah, funny. All right, Well let's see what it is. We have to call her.
Speaker 4: You ready, yep?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, May.
Speaker 2: I speak to Lilah? Please? Hey Lila? How are you? My name is Jewbel from a radio show that's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, Lilah.
Speaker 6: The radio show likes to be here too. So my name is Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Oh wow here.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, well, we love you so hey, Lila, are you ghosting anybody?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know how we do the segment the first day follow up where if you're ghosting someone, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask you about it. Yeah, his name is Aaron.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, erin Yep, yep, Aaron. Aaron's nice, Aaron's cool.
Speaker 2: I said, it's been about two weeks, said two weeks. About two weeks since you guys want on your date?
Speaker 8: I guess, I guess. Since we're here, we have to talk about it. Huh the kids.
Speaker 7: Air's a good guy, and because I liked Aaron, I will be honest here.
Speaker 8: All right, Aaron and I go along. Great. We had such a wonderful time. It was really awesome.
Speaker 7: So we went on a hike and we drink some persecco and had a lot of good talks. Okay, beyond that, like he kept talking about all these adventures that he would go on with.
Speaker 8: All these hot, amazing women that would go on adventures with him.
Speaker 7: So there was Michelle, there is Sheila, there was Shoanna, there was He was talking about all of these.
Speaker 8: Women, and I just don't know where I fit into that, because he had like a ton of hot girls friends.
Speaker 2: He was talking about other women going out with other women on your on.
Speaker 7: Your date, well, how they would go hiking and stuff, like he would go on adventures with women.
Speaker 6: I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Could easily say all the adventures you've been on and not mention any other girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the same time, you got to be thankful that he did mention all of these women's names, because what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Like, are you just another adventure?
Speaker 8: So yeah, that's why I haven't called it back.
Speaker 7: I just you know, I felt like I was just on the rolodex at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did that come up?
Speaker 6: Did he say if they were somebody that he was dating?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, I mean like he feels like he was totally into me, and like that's what it was kind of confusing, Like I just thought that he was into me, But why would you be named therefter being like a ton of other women on our adventure?
Speaker 8: So I just kind of thought that he was I don't know, one of those. I think he may be like a boy, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, vibes a lot of the time those f boys though, that's their insecurity coming out and they want you to think that they're so cool because all of these women have spent time.
Speaker 6: That's my feels on it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm wrong, but as somebody who spent a lot of time with F boys, that's kind of the.
Speaker 2: Vibe that I get. Yeah, there are guys that will talk about other women on dates because they think it's gonna make you want them more.
Speaker 3: Right, and it just doesn't. It doesn't like F boys aren't in anymore ps like at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, for myself, Elilah, thank you for telling us about Thank you for being honest with us about while you're ghosting him. And I don't know if you remember or not, but Aaron has been listening this whole time, but you know, he farted. Aaron, she knows you farted.
Speaker 4: I knew she heard that. I knew it.
Speaker 6: That's so funny. Wait, but are you an F boy?
Speaker 4: I'm no, No, Okay. So I do have a good explanation for all the women.
Speaker 5: Honestly, they are all friends and I mean that sincerely. Most of the women that I go on these you know, hikes with, it just reminded me of them. And that's why I brought it up, is because you know, kind of situational memory, kind of thing. Most of the women are all in relationships already, so and and that's the thing, that's why I was mentioning those names is because they don't mean anything.
Speaker 8: All right, So they're just friends.
Speaker 4: And I guess like you're just friends.
Speaker 7: At school, like I don't know you kind of you can't even think that you were in.
Speaker 2: Florid though, do you not believe them?
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not I And it kind of like.
Speaker 5: I do look out for those types myself because I try not to be that.
Speaker 4: Look. I was raised by a single mom. I have two sisters.
Speaker 5: I got an older sister, younger sister, So I really I strive.
Speaker 4: Not to be that guy. And I don't want to be that guy. Ever.
Speaker 8: Well that's school I've got. I don't want to be just a girl that anybody calls like.
Speaker 7: I definitely want to beody serious about me and I really enjoyed our time together. I just never want to feel like I'm one of one hundred eight or any you know, I don't want competition, So Aaron, just let me know. Like you talked really fondly about Michelle, so it kind of sounded like you and her had a sing like maybe over the summer.
Speaker 8: So did I miss that?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Okay, So Michelle and I had a thing over the summer in high school.
Speaker 4: She is a friend from high school.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I've just known her a long time and that's why we just go way back.
Speaker 4: High school summer, last summer or high school summer, no, high school summer.
Speaker 5: And she has been married and has kids yet. No, she's just a friend.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, all right, that's cool. Oh yeah, do you have any like guys that are your friends? Do you hang out with guys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, of course.
Speaker 5: Okay, not only do I know all of the husbands, all the significant others of all these women, But no, I got my I got there's Caleb, there's Derek, a couple of guys that are from work.
Speaker 4: Then when we.
Speaker 5: Hang out, you know, they get drinks every week after the work.
Speaker 8: All right, that's reassuring.
Speaker 2: All right, So do you believe him then, Lilah.
Speaker 8: You know what, I don't think he's lying.
Speaker 2: Okay, we would you like to go on another day with Aaron. We'll pay for it.
Speaker 7: I'm going to talk about a bunch of guys on our date, but sure, ok.
Speaker 6: Just don't fart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, eron I.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I'm glad to clear the air. Lilah, thank you for I'm excited for a date. And yep, you are welcome to talk about as many guys you want.
Speaker 4: I'll even throw
Speaker 5: In a free fart for you for you, Okay, congratulations, Then Jubile's first day fall